PDA

View Full Version : Galuna Island

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 06:39 AM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/7/77/Galuna_Island.jpg

Galuna Island (ガルナ島 Garuna Tō), also known as "The Demon Isle", and formerly known as "Moon Island", is an island that serves as the home to a tribe of friendly Demons. Galuna Island is located far east of Hargeon Town. It is far into the sea, with no other land visible around it. It is shaped like a crescent moon with small islands extending the area, covered by a large number of trees, green plants, vines and steep rocks which make it harder to hike. A small village lies within the island with a very tall gate. The gate has a sign stating,"Keep Out". Above, sharp spikes line the gate. On both sides, there are two large posts, and on the top are two large spikes connected to those posts. A wall encircles the entire village to further protect it from outsiders. Located within the walls are many huts with guard towers watching the whole village with torches lighting the area. An ancient temple also lies on the island. It has succumb to age with most of its walls being cracked and plant life growing atop it. The ancient floors can barely support any weight. Below the temple is a series of caves and tunnels,

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 06:19 AM
Approaching the supposedly 'cursed' island called Galuna, there was a small boat with a total of four passengers aside from the rower himself. Two of said passengers were male, including a boy in his early teens with blonde hair and a candy stick in his mouth. The other male passenger on this trip was a young man with teal hair, who seemed to have fallen out in the boat. This one was queasy to the point of incompetence, but the other lad couldn't comprehend why. "Neh... is Axel still drunk?"

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 07:55 AM
The other two occupants of this boat were, a young woman with raven hair and blue eyes who was looking towards the rather queasy male with much sympathy; and a cat creature who was sitting on the edge of the boat looking out into the water her eyes trained on the fish moving about beneath. This cat would lower its star shaped tail into the water as she addressed the young blonde boy. "He's motion sick. He always is when he is dealing with forms of transportation not his two feet." she commented.

"Sou ka, I see why you stay on the mainland usually and why you are always gone so long." commented Iris who had no problem with their current mode of transportation and seemed to be enjoying her trip. Though she still had no idea what she was actually going to do, she didn't know how to fix curses.

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 08:15 AM
"Uuuuuugh~" the fallen Dragon Slayer groaned as his eyes swirled and his throat quivered. The younger male in the boat had an understanding of what was wrong with the man now, and thus, he moved to the teal-haired man's side. "Ah, motion sickness. You should have said something earlier," he said while conjuring a sphere of energy between his hands. "Troia~" Hana pressed this sphere against Axel's torso, and as it sank into the man, his apparent motion sickness lifted immediately. Axel sprung up with wide eyes. This was the first time he'd ever been able to use any form of transportation without nearly keeling over, and he couldn't have been more excited about it. "Alright! I feel better than ever!"

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 08:22 AM
"What useful magic. Good for you." mentioned Takara as she finally got a bite and thus lifted her tail out of the water with a fish attached. "Don't rock the boat Axel~ Though its good to see you not almost dead." mentioned the cat. Soon enough she'd be seen nibbling on the center of the fish with a grin on her cat face. Meanwhile Iris watched the healing of their S-class companion take place she also was very excited for their young friend who, in her eyes had more than earned his keep simply by righting their leader. "Hana~ That's so cool." she mentioned. Watching as the teal haired man seemed to be enjoying transportation for the first time. Now that Axel was together, she wanted to know the details of their mission according to the request. "So Axel, now that you are feeling better... what's wrong with this island exactly?"

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 08:40 AM
"There we go. I used a spell to offset your equilibrium from what it was. It won't last forever, but it should last long enough for us to get to the island," Hana said to the Dragon Slayer he'd righted. Axel took a moment to rotate his shoulders and recover from the stiffness of being on the floor of the boat for so long. "Dude, you could do nothing else for the rest of this job, and I wouldn't be mad at you after this. Transportation is pretty cool. I'd still rather use Takara, but this'll work." With that said, Axel supposed it was for the best that he at least give the details of this job to the others. And, since Iris had already asked, it would be rude to avoid answering. "We're here to lift a Curse off this island. This place used to be called Moon Island, but rumors say something about a sealed Dragon having an effect on the moon, which in-turn is having an effect on the island. This is just shy of an SS job, so be on your guard, both of you," he said to both Iris and Hana.

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 08:57 AM
Hana explained what he'd done, and this was rather odd to Iris. She wasn't actually sure of what the youngest member of their group actually did for magic, but at the very least he was exceedingly useful so she had nothing bad to say about him. She also agreed that the amount of work done by fixing up Axel was more than enough to cover his fair share of the work involved with this job, after all their strongest person being completely useless wouldn't be good for any of them. Beyond this Axel mentioned that he now, didn't dislike transportation but apparently still preferred using Takara. The cat woman who was still eating in cat form simply nodded. "Hai~" she said between bites. But Iris was more confused than anyone else by this statement. "So, Takara carries you and that is fine, but if anything else moves you it's not. How does she not count as a form of transportation?" Iris quipped.

Meanwhile the explanation of their mission would take place and Iris heard it out. Still it seemed a bit odd but the Moon Island sounded somewhat familiar for some reason. "Moon Island..." she seemed to be confused by that statement. But the more the young man spoke the more she abandoned that original thought and moved right along. "Did you say a dragon?!" she said nearly falling out of the boat from shock. She didn't know why, but she really didn't want to be on that island in particular if there was a dragon there. Takara looked at the girl from across the boat and continued eating looking up with that serious expression.

"Why are you afraid Iris?" she asked of the girl who opened her mouth then closed it. She really didn't have an explanation for why she was afraid, she just was, though she still wanted to go to the island. But in truth this conflict of ideas was just as bad to Iris as the potential danger.

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 08:29 PM
"Well that's rude," Axel said when Iris virtually insisted that Takara counted as a method of transportation. "How can friends count as transportation? I was wrong about you. You're a mean person." With that said, Axel positioned himself at the edge of the boat, where he propped his foot up and looked across the sea to the island ahead of the group. When there was mention of a Dragon, Hana's eyes widened, and Iris seemed taken aback. "I wonder if it could be Grandeeny..." the young boy said. "Yes, a Dragon. I don't know which one, but it's not one we know. This one was a threat, and was sealed away decades ago."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 08:46 PM
"It wasn't rude... it's logical. And I didn't intend to be mean... sumimasen." Iris said seeming sheepish. Iris didn't think of herself as being mean, she'd simply wanted clarification. Oddly enough when she went to open her mouth again, the cat known as Takara was direct in front of her paw extended to cover her mouth and muffle the sound coming from it. "Don't question it further. It works. Simplicity is sometimes best. Plus you still haven't explained what you're afraid of." said the cat before Iris simply nodded her head and ceased speaking once more.

After this was done, the cat removed the paw from the mouth of the young raven haired girl and turned her attention to the boy known as Hana who was apparently also still looking for his dragon. That straight line expression remained as she thought to herself. 'Hmph, I guess it is true that Axel here isn't the only one looking for the dragon that raised him.' with this thought finished she began absently licking her paw. As it was further explained that the dragon here, was one they wouldn't want to meet Iris' eyes widened a bit. "That, that is what I am afraid of, a non-friendly dragon."

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 09:03 PM
"Like I said... it's sealed. This is still just an S-class job. We're not here to fight a Dragon; we're here to undo whatever curse is coming from the place it can be found." This was all Axel had to say as the group approached the island. While hopping off the boat, Axel tossed a large sum of Jewels over his shoulder at the boatman. He continued walking thereafter, looking back toward Iris while the young male Hana followed suit. "Alright Iris. You're in charge starting now."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 09:17 PM
"It's sealed he says... I'd like to meet the person who can cast magic strong enough to properly seal a legendary creature like a dragon and feel confident in its capture." said Iris. And while she had a point that Takara could get behind, she thought it was the wrong attitude to take and swatted her with her tail as she also exited to the boat. "This is why you take so long to prepare. Sometimes, you can't focus on things out of your control... sometimes you just have to go." mentioned the cat creature now safely on the ground of the island. Iris also follow rubbing the spot on her leg where the cat had swatted her.

But as they reached land it was mentioned by Axel that Iris would be in charge from here. The girl's eyes widened as she stumbled due to the randomness of this news. "Nani?! Why am I in charge of anything!" she exclaimed. Such a thing was truly uncalled for, she couldn't imagine being the person in charge of this mission, after all... she'd not even chosen it.

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 09:23 PM
"It's not as ridiculous as you make it sound," Hana interjected. "Dragon Slayers have the power to kill Dragons, which are seen as unstoppable creatures, but there are still lots of Mages out there stronger than Axel. It kinda makes sense," the boy concluded. Axel, on the other hand, had nothing more to say on the matter, though there was the fact that Iris questioned her position of leadership for the time being. "You want to be chosen to take part in the S-class trials, right? So do something that'll show you're qualified."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 09:55 PM
Iris stared at Hana as if confused. But she supposed that he was right, there had to be stronger mages around than Axel, and sure Dragon Slayers killed dragons but if gentler approaches were needed she supposed she'd go for something else as well. "I guess that is true... I still don't like this." she said. Having no idea why but being on this island was simultaneously nostalgic and scary. As it was moved right along from this point it seemed Iris being in charge would do wonders for proving her worth as an S-class even though she had no idea what leading a mission like this would prove. "Hai hai..." she said turning on her heels and heading towards a village she thought would be on the island. While she did this one might realize that she shouldn't have any idea which way she was going, but... she felt solid in her directional choice so she kept walking.

'That's weird... it feels like I've been here before.' she thought as she kept moving. Watching the sureness of the girl's choice in direction, Takara took up perch on Axel's shoulder, whispering to him as she allowed her eyes to close. "This is going to be a very interesting mission. Wake me when we reach the village, Iris seems to know the way... even I am beginning to fall to your suspicions."

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 10:17 PM
'Hmm...' Axel thought as Iris took the lead as per his earlier instruction. When she did so, he began to wonder if she had previously been to this island, but there was neither rhyme nor reason for such a thing... unless perhaps she knew the Dragon that was sealed away. Regardless, he followed suit with only a few words to spare for Takara. "It's gonna be a wild ride, one way or another."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 10:32 PM
Without anyone to say otherwise, Iris continued on her journey, walking along, taking in all the surroundings and enjoying the scenery. Beyond what would be considered normal, she felt immensely comfortable walking around this island and this would continue for a little while before they came upon an imposing wooden fence with two large pillars on either side and a sign which read keep out. From the guard tower a shout could be heard. "Identify yourselves." which only made Iris sigh.

"Eh, we're Fairy Tail Wizards, come to lift the curse." still no movements were made to open the gate but a pair of eyes could be seen in the shadows of the guard towers. "Guild Marks, from the lot of you." mentioned the voice which caused Iris to turn to reveal the mark on the back of her shoulder. Takara's would only be seen if Axel turned around as she was still sleeping draped over his shoulders. But the guard would wait, until such a time as all guild marks had been seen to decide whether or not this gate would open.

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 10:43 PM
When it was demanded by the guard that their Guild Marks be shown, Hana was the second to show his. For him, it was a simple matter of raising his left hand to show Fairy Tail's mark in gold upon it. Axel, on the other hand, raised his shirt until the right side of his chest was shown, and he felt no need to make it possible for them to see Takara's. After all, if these individuals were worried about the status of a cat, they had more problems than could be solved by Mages. "They're being awfully careful for a group of people already suffering from a Curse."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 11:01 PM
"Not really," mentioned Iris who completely understood this level of caution. "After all, you wouldn't want to invite someone in who might make it worse." she said offering a shrug. It would seem all standing humans had shown their guild marks and this was enough for the guard in the tower. Afterwards the gate began to move and the group of them would be allowed in. The chief of this group was waiting an old man wearing a partial cloak, looking like he'd seen better days.

"We were starting to think no one would actually come. We are sorry for the extra caution but it was necessary." the old man said which Iris waved off with a calm smile. "Eh, no problem. We understand, I'm Iris, that is Axel, this is Hana and the cat is Takara." she said gesturing to each person in turn. "We're here to help try and lift your curse so anything you can tell us would be helpful." mentioned the young raven haired girl.

After she spoke the old man looked at her a bit astounded. He didn't know what he'd expected, but such a diverse group of young people wasn't on the list. Still he wasn't really in a position to complain. "There are several strange happenings on the island not the least of which is this." the old man said extending a hand from beneath the cloak to reveal a demon body part there without fingers and instead clawed. Several other village members also stepped up as if to show that they were also similarly afflicted. "All of us are like this, we even become full demons under the light of the cursed moon." mentioned this old man. Such a thing was odd to Iris so she looked back at Axel, she'd never heard of moonlight being the sort of thing to cause this problem. "Your moon is cursed?"

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 11:11 PM
"Maybe I could do something," Hana said, stepping forward when it was revealed that these people had demon limbs. If they were being afflicted by something, his Magic had a decent chance to be of use, at the very least. If nothing else, he could give it a shot. Axel had taken to looking around, even toward the sky with narrowed eyes. Nightfall would be very interesting in this place, he thought. "This doesn't smell right," he said, meaning this in the most literal of ways. "There can't be anything wrong with the moon. But..."

"Maybe..." Hana chimed in. "Maybe it's that sealed Dragon releasing an energy that bounces off the moon, back onto the island?"

"Seems legit."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 11:43 PM
Hana seemed to think he would be capable of doing something. And such a thing would be useful as a thought. But the more Iris thought about it, the more she agreed that something about this wasn't right. It was mentioned by Hana that perhaps the sealed dragon was leaking off magic and that was the thing likely causing the problems for the people on the island. It would make sense but that dragon had been sealed away for decades according to Axel so what difference could it be making now. Before Iris could go on to voice her opinion the Chief began speaking again.

"That dragon has been locked away on this island longer than any of us can remember. It's supposedly in the depths of the world under this island, there was a whole temple devoted to it in antiquity." said the old man. "But that temple is on the other side of the island. It's dangerous... so if you go there tread lightly." the old man finished up. "If you can break the curse without destroying the moon be my guest... we only wish to be rid of these demon forms." he mentioned. A small girl was in the corner crying about her hideous leg as an old woman with horns consoled her. Such a thing was a bit heart-wrenching to witness. "Sou ka..." came from the girl as she turned. "The temple seems like the best place to start, and if it takes until night fall... then we'll get to see what goes on here at night." said Iris. This was about as close to leadership as she got, normally one to take missions on her own, she thought it best to wait for the opinions of the others before moving out.

Bloodedge
04-30-2016, 06:41 AM
While the brief discussion between Iris and the village Chief progressed, Axel made his way toward Hana, leaning forward to whisper into the boy's ear. "Hey. Ever think Iris smells a bit like a Dragon?" he asked. Now that it had been mentioned, Hana scratched the side of his head and looked in the young woman's direction. "Yeah, kinda. I figured she just hung out with you a lot, and maybe it rubbed off." This response from the boy, while entirely innocent, rubbed Axel the wrong way initially. In fact, he briefly wondered what the child could have been implying, but he chalked it up to being mere simplicity of youth. Either way, the time had come to move on, so Axel stood and prepared to be off following Iris' lead. "Lead the way, Boss."

Apollymi
04-30-2016, 07:30 AM
"Oi, I'm no one's boss. Well, not here anyways." said the Crystal Mage as she continued wandering about the island. She figured that she'd eventually come to find this temple she was looking for as she'd been given a general direction to look for it in. Still, something about being in this place felt oddly familiar more so than she was used to. She was walking along overgrown paths her fingers dancing over the blossoming flowers and tree trunks as if she belonged among them. Something about this entire place felt so familiar and normal to her. "I like this place." she said absently and almost to herself. During this time a single eye opened on the cat creature draped around Axel's neck. She spoke to him directly after hearing what Iris had to say and briefly watching the girl's behavior. "She's been here before..." she whispered in such a way that it'd come off sounding like a deep purr. "Oh well, at least she seems to know where she going."

Bloodedge
04-30-2016, 07:53 AM
"I wonder why," Axel said, and though his intentions were different, he voiced the statement in a sarcastic tone, as if to imply that one likely shouldn't enjoy this place. "I like it too," Hana chimed in. The younger Mage also seemed to be having a rather good time moving across this island, in spite of the apparent Curse it was afflicted by. While they were wandering, Takara stirred, and chose to immediately comment on Iris' apparent comfort level on this journey. "That's why she's leading. She was right at home the moment we got here."

Apollymi
04-30-2016, 08:15 AM
"And you keep saying I'm mean~" Iris teased. She apparently didn't have any hurt feelings when it came to the things Axel said, but even so she looked to Hana and grinned as he chimed in agreeing with her assessment of this place. She'd give him the thumbs up as she continued to explore this place in a way which seemed most like she already knew and eventually they could come to an incline which had a temple like pyramid sitting at the top of it. She looked at it her brows furrowing as she took in the look of it. But even so something about this area felt odd... like there was something lingering him that she didn't want any part of. The temple was marked with a moon on the top, but Iris waited outside of it as if she didn't want to go in. A smirk appeared on the cat creature's face. "I wonder why she wouldn't mention it, but I figure she doesn't know. She's far too simple and too nice... to lie of her own accord. This is going to be annoying at some point... I know it." the cat finished up before going back to her closed eyes and relaxed position. She seemed not to care at all about anything going on here.

"This I don't like." she said staring at the temple. She knew it had been her idea go come to this place, she still didn't really want to enter this building. What Iris couldn't know though, was that there were regular people moving about on the upper terrace of the temple. An area not reachable from this side... and they were preparing an odd ritual as the sun began to fall towards the western horizon.

Bloodedge
04-30-2016, 09:10 AM
"I keep telling the truth, too." Soon enough, the four Fairy Tail Mages approached the sought-after temple of Galuna Island. Though Iris stopped moving forward, Axel continued toward the entrance. "Probably, but... it'll be fine," he said to Takara en route. When it seemed Iris would not progress, and Hana would remain at her side, he spoke up from within the temple. "Don't make me have to do the whole job myself, and have to deal with transportation. That's the whole reason I didn't take the job before."

Apollymi
04-30-2016, 09:32 AM
"No you aren't... I'm not mean. You're projecting your mean onto me." she said turning to stick her tongue out at the young man. But this giggle worthy moment would soon enough be left behind as they reached their destination. And though Iris and Hana had come to a stop. As the young man kept walking past her and inside he claimed that they shouldn't make him do all the work and deal with transportation. A bit of nervous laughter came from Iris as she took the first of another set of steps forward. "Eh, Hana took care of the transportation part so it should be fair. But I won't make you do the whole job by yourself." she mentioned. "For the record though... I really don't like this place... it makes me uneasy." she said but she kept going anyways. She couldn't well completely back out of the S-class mission she'd be drafted to go on. Takara had been quiet for a few moments but yawned and rolled just a tad on Axel's shoulders. "I know it will be. But I am easily bored of waiting... I want to see what she's hiding already. It's part of the reason I agreed to this in the first place."

As they entered the place seemed to be in ruins. The floors looking like they could barely support the weight of a single individual, but still she persisted. "Should we find a way to the top... or try and see what's underneath it?" she asked. It seemed to Iris that one wouldn't build temples unless they were to house things. So either there was something on top of it, or something underneath it, but regardless there simply had to be something here.

Bloodedge
04-30-2016, 09:48 AM
"We could do either," Axel said as he came to a stop, waiting for the others to catch up to his location a few meters ahead. "We could even do both at the same time. But, that ain't my call, Boss. It's yours." This was all Axel had to say, causing Hana to raise a brow as he approached. "This whole time, I've been thinking the boss thing was a joke."

Apollymi
04-30-2016, 10:24 AM
As they moved further in, Iris got something of a response to her inquiry. It wasn't exactly what she was looking for and caused the raven haired girl to palm her face, as their youngest companion went on to explain that he hadn't thought Axel had been serious with his 'boss' references from earlier. A bit of a chuckle would come from Iris as she shook her head from left to right. "Of course he wasn't joking. But I don't like being people's bosses. I also really don't like the idea of splitting up... because it'd be my luck that I'd go off exploring and find a freaking dragon. Not something I really want to deal with... so~" she thought about it for a second and after looking around at the walls and the interior of the temple including a single light shining down from the center she made a decision. "To the bottom." it would seem that Iris' niceness and simplicity didn't exactly outweigh her ability to make decisions.

Bloodedge
04-30-2016, 08:04 PM
"I meant to say we could just wreck the whole place, and get a glimpse of both the top and the bottom, but that's fine either way. Ikuze." Since Iris had made her decision, Axel stepped forward and looked into the light shining through the temple. Turning his body into lightning, he moved down the space through which the light shone. Hana watched this happen, but had no way of doing such a thing himself. "Does he expect us to go the long way down?"

Apollymi
04-30-2016, 08:18 PM
Iris didn't seem to have any thing to say, to Axel's apparent thought of plan. Perhaps she was the more suited to do this sort of thing as her first thought wasn't just to completely wreck things. 'I don't envy Sis, having to deal with someone like Axel constantly breaking things.' she thought. As Axel chose his method down, Iris and Hana were left above. A few seconds of thought made Iris decide how she intended to get down and as such she began to use a magic likely unknown to her friends as she hadn't used it in front of them before. As the magic was cast the ground softened it began to swirl according to Iris' will. This would in turn create a very long and soft slide which would follow the light down below but also be a very quick and rather fun way to get lower. "Liquid Ground~" she mentioned rolling those blue eyes of hers. "We get to go down the fun way." she said extending a hand to Hana and if the blonde boy took it both she and him would be sent down the swirling slide at high speed until they reached the bottom.

Below was actually a huge cavern covered in odd crystals and somewhere in a large room would be a frozen lump of a sealed dragon.

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Hana watched as Iris exhibited a type of Magic he'd never seen her use. It was always interesting to him, seeing the more seasoned Wizards of Fairy Tail utilize their abilities, especially when they were new to him. "Sugoi! I didn't know you could use Earth Magic!" the boy said as he looked at the slide of softened rock. With nothing more to say, he took Iris' hand and traveled with her down the slide, toward wherever it was Axel had ended up.

Apollymi
05-02-2016, 07:09 AM
Iris grinned as she enjoyed their quick and fun descent. Taking a second or two to respond to Hana's amazement of her magic usage. "Eh, well... it's a more recent development. I thought I would need a bit more than the crystal stuff to get me through the S-class trials~" she mentioned as they came to ground level. Once there she dusted herself off and with another minor use of magic would cause that soften piece of ground to return to its previous state without so much as a hitch.

Iris would have said more, but there was rather suddenly something more impressive than Iris's new magic in the room. An imposing piece of very solid ice stood in the center of this cavern. Right in front of them, with light descending from the very top of the pyramid all the way to the ice. But this ice, was very solid, so much so that regular moonlight from above wasn't causing it to melt, even as it shone down bouncing across random crystals all over the room. Within this ice, was the body of what could only be described as a large dragon... black in color seemingly frozen in what would be the start of a roar forever. "That..." Iris started only to get really quiet. In all her life she'd never expected to see a dragon, and somehow she was less impressed by this than she thought she would be.

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 07:42 AM
Hana, in a spurt of childishness, had himself a rather fun time descending to the bottom of the temple. When they reached the bottom though, he failed to see the return of the rock to its natural state. His eyes had already been drawn to the very same thing Axel had already been down here staring at: the frozen black Dragon. "Iced Shell," Axel said when both of the others had their eyes fixated on this spectacle. "It has been called the ultimate form of Ice Magic that can freeze anything for an eternity. Even the hottest fire wouldn't melt it. The disappointing thing is... unless this Dragon knew how to use Curses, there's no way this could have anything to do with what's going on in the village above."

Apollymi
05-02-2016, 07:57 AM
Iris was still rather blankly staring at this captured dragon, even as Axel went on to explain its current status. After a few seconds she sighed, it appeared they were no closer to finding the truth of this curse on the island than they had been before their descent. She opened her mouth to speak but then something rather peculiar happened.

Right as the moon reached its pinnacle point above them, a purple light and magic began to shine down directly into this cavern and without any warning onto the Dragon. As it did this, the ice on the edges began to run down the sides, melting back into water before her very eyes. Even with the assumption that Axel had been correct in thinking this particular prison couldn't be melted by conventional means perhaps someone meant to melt it anyways. At this point it wouldn't be Iris who got to speak but Takara who gave out a bit of a yawn as she stretched and removed herself from Axel's shoulders. "It would seem they are related just not directly. That purple light is probably whatever magic is being used to try melt the ice... likely it is causing the 'cursed moon' those villagers spoke of. Now it seems that we aren't the only outsiders on this island. And we are now left to figure out... why someone is trying to free a malevolent dragon and how to stop them." these were Takara's words as she looked up. But Iris still hadn't said anything... instead a set of words popped into her head... and fell from her mouth. Something about this seemed rather familiar to her. "Moon... Drip." she nearly whispered as if there was something right at the corners of her mind. Everything about this place seemed so familiar and those two words also seemed familiar but she was having to push against the furthest reaches of her mind just to make sense of the feelings. It was like... she was forbidden from knowing whatever it was she knew. But it was there... just below the surface.

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 08:06 AM
"That sounds about right, considering..." Axel openly stated in response to Takara, as he took in the sight of the purple beam doing quite a number on the Iced Shell. He began thinking about this entire ordeal a bit harder. Something that could successfully melt Iced Shell was a thing of myth. "There's some spell... I read it in a book a few years back, but those were just stories. Agh, what's the name!?" As if on cue, Iris whispered the words Moon Drip just loud enough to catch Axel's ear. This prompted the young man to look her way immediately, as he wondered what she knew of this. "... That. Who told you about that?"

Apollymi
05-02-2016, 08:18 AM
Iris was still listening to the ongoing conversation. Her mention of the name of the spell that Axel has been trying to think of, and the one so obviously at work here put her on the spot. She looked a bit wide eyed as she tried to think of where she'd heard the information, but... "I don't know... I just know what it is. A dispel, which takes a lot of time to set up, it focuses the moon's light into magic power and forces the dissipation of other spells. But it takes longer to accumulate the necessary magic energy if the spells are really strong. It can also be turned into liquid and bottled... and sold for an unreasonably high price." she said a miserly smirk coming to her face.

But as she spoke the cat Takara had come to a stand still in front of her staring up into the confusion of the girl's face as she recited information she shouldn't possess. "Have you been here before?" asked Takara in a surprisingly straight forward manner. This brought a bit of shock to the young woman who looked down at the cat and shrugged. "I don't think so..."

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 08:24 AM
"... Sou ka," the Lightning Dragon Slayer said as he stepped closer to the frozen Dragon. From the right angle, he was able to somewhat see through to the hole at the top of the temple. There was enough space around the inner area for someone to get through, and with this in mind, he spoke to the group. "Taking charge again for a second. Takara, take Iris to the top. You guys find out what kind of people we're dealing with. Hana... you're with me."

Apollymi
05-02-2016, 08:42 AM
Iris looked a bit confused but Takara simply sprouted wings. "Fine fine... though I didn't come along to be bossed about by you~" she said to Axel. She'd then float around wrapping Iris up in her tail and taking flight upward. "Oh... this is different." mentioned Iris as she was carried upward through the opening that the purple light had shown through just in time to see a whole host of masked men. Takara being as fast as she was, quickly manuevered the two of them behind a rocky outcropping so they wouldn't be spotted and then they would go to watching. "You are a weird one Iris... but these ones... are weirder."

Iris could only nod as she watched a host of rather weak masked mages using their magical power to cast the Moon Drip spell. While they did this, there was a pair with even more ornate masks. While they stood side by side magic would continue pouring. "It's almost ready brother." one said. "Yes it is, the last three years of pouring our own magical energy in this will be worth it, to revive one of the fallen dragons." said the older sounding of the two men. "I can't wait to meet him." said the other.

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Axel stood in wait while Takara answered his request by grabbing Iris, taking her up the direct path toward the top of the temple. When they were both out of sight, and certainly out of earshot, he looked toward Hana. "She doesn't know you're a Dragon Slayer, does she?" he asked. "I... don't think many people do. I mostly get away with just using Sky Magic."

"Yeah... Sky Magic learned from a Sky Dragon. Genbu tells me you fixed his amnesia once when he took a serious blow to the head on a job." Hana soon pieced together what the man meant to imply. When he understood, the boy nodded. "Hai. My breath is able to do it. I know what to do," he confirmed. Without further ado, Axel reached out and grabbed Hana's hand. Afterwards, he extended his own Magic to the lad via unspoken means, converting both individuals into a lightning bolt which hopped from tier to tier up the temple. In doing so, the pair picked up enough speed to launch themselves out of the tower and appear to be an actual lightning bolt briefly.

Apollymi
05-02-2016, 09:13 PM
"Well that answers those questions." Iris mentioned. It would seem that the two guys with the very ornate masks were the ones trying to release the dragon down below. And according to them, they were very close to doing so. Such a thing was also likely the problem with the people turned demon on the island. Probably an aftereffect of the dispel being used on such a massive scale. Takara as a cat only nodded. This was a very interesting problem for them to have though, they likely wanted to stop this ritual as soon as possible given the limited number of beings who could probably take on a dragon.

Of course the attention of all would be drawn by the bolt of lightning emerging from the center of the temple and this would cause only the slightest bit of confusion from those present. "Is that proof it's starting or something else?" asked one of the brothers.

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 10:14 PM
From high above, Axel and Hana returned to their normal states, and they immediately made eye contact for one fleeting moment. In this moment, the pair of Dragon Slayers reached a mutual understanding of what would transpire in the following few seconds. Axel decided to go for as flashy a technique as possible to initiate the combination. "Rairyuu no..." he said from above as he pulled back his fist and charged it with lightning. "Houken!" With a single, downward punch, Axel unleashed a lightning blast in the form of a giant fist which crashed into the ground next to the individuals performing Moon Drip. This caused a massive explosion of electrical sparks. While this occurred, Hana inhaled and devoured the air itself, before ultimately performing his own technique. "Tenryuu no Houkou!" The Sky Dragon's signature roar escaped Hana's mouth as he exhaled, becoming something of a tornado which focused its winds on Iris. In this specific instance, Hana combined his roar with Healing Magic, which was capable of not only repairing the target's body, but also the mind for the sake of restoring any potential, sealed, memories.

Apollymi
05-02-2016, 10:38 PM
With the entrance of Axel and Hana something strange and rather destructive took place. Axel's lightning fist had the effect of making the lesser masked men scattered. Meanwhile, Takara found herself dashing to the left of the coming attack from the Sky Dragon Slayer, mostly out of instinct. Even so there was nothing that Iris could do to move out of the way of this attack, she simply was hit by a healing tornado. A layer of confusion lifted from the girl in the following few seconds, but she wouldn't be allowed to say anything about that.

The two masked bad guys who were obviously in charge here, had yet to move, despite the fact that Axel had all but foiled their plans. One of them seemed rather distraught. "They are going to ruin everything." he said, obviously younger and a tiny bit whiny. But the older more calm voice had something to say. "There is nothing to worry about... our work here is as good as done." said the masked man. "Besides... the great black dragon will surely thank us for ridding this world of two dragon slayers, before he rises." this man mentioned.

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 11:07 PM
"Ridding the world of two Dragon Slayers?" Axel asked rhetorically as he landed near the pair of enemies, finding the elder's claims quite amusing. "You two don't smell like much. I'll take you both on. C'mon." Axel exuded confidence as he spoke, and from what he'd gathered of the strength of the remaining individuals, these two were the strongest. There was another person in this group who had remained off to the side, but the others would easily be able to deal with this one.

Hana landed next to Iris and Takara, wondering if his spell had done anything to the former. In the meantime, though, the boy stared down the other enemy of the group, who seemed to be encroaching upon them while Axel challenged the other two. "You two drew the short straw... Gomen."

Apollymi
05-02-2016, 11:25 PM
"Brother this one is so confident and strong. Can I have him? Can I?" the younger of the two brothers asked of his elder brother. It was quite obvious that something strange was going on in this one's mind. As he didn't seem to understand how awkward his previous sentences were. Still the elder brother smiled behind his mask a mocking tone to his voice. "He chose wrong... separately he might have been capable of something... but... at least let me help you digest him first." the elder of the two said as he slammed his fist into the ground a pillar of acid being created by the impact which would appear directly beneath Axel in an attempt to melt him away.

While this happened Iris seemed to be gathering herself after being hit with an amazingly useful spell. Instead of saying anything directly to their new enemy she spoke instead to Hana. "Eh, I didn't know you were a Dragon Slayer Hana. That's so cool~" she said a huge grin on her face. On the other hand Takara made the decision to only interfere if things got really dangerous for either set of people. After speaking though there was an interesting change in Iris' demeanor. "So... Hana can you fight or do you want me to do this?" she asked of the young boy. She wouldn't put him on the spot or anything, but she was quite certain she could handle this on her own. She believed this to be true now even more so than before.

Bloodedge
05-03-2016, 02:31 AM
"How cute. You guys are actually a team, huh?" the Dragon Slayer asked. When it seemed the fight was about to begin, Axel brought his hands together and conjured lightning between them. A wide grin was upon his face as he did this, but his eyes never left the two men in front of him. That is, until one of them began a spell, which took place where he stood in the form of acid. Axel's reflexes were great enough to carry him away from the target location the moment he realized something was beneath him, and when he moved, he saw the pillar rise. "Acid? Hmph," he commented while raising the lightning he'd been creating above his head. When his arms moved forward, all the lightning was shot forth while taking the form of a large trident bent on expanding until it engulfed both of Axel's opponents in a massive surge of electricity, immediately after making impact with the ground between them.

Meanwhile, Hana was left wondering still. However, there was an opponent ahead of them, and even though he seemed quite a bit weaker than the others, there was still an air of danger around him. "I might be a Dragon Slayer, but I don't know how much use I could be in a fight. I can use my Magic to help you, though..." he said as the man ahead of them stopped moving and discarded the over-sized cloak he wore. His mask, once revealed, was likened to a bird's visage, covering only his eyes and nose, leaving his mouth and dark-brown hair open. "I should have taken the strong one. You two will take longer. But... come."

Apollymi
05-03-2016, 02:51 AM
"Of course we are a team." the younger of the pair said. But he was still merely waiting for his opportunity to strike. The elder of the pair seemed to be much more calm than this one and didn't have any worries. "Now, now... you'll give away too much." he mentioned as he watched Axel deal with his initial attack with curious eyes. Still both of Axel's opponents had enough speed that they could at least try and dodge the incoming lighting. And with a bit of effort both of them managed to escape the radius unscathed with the younger of the pair aiming to sneak up behind Axel his jaw extended at an impossible angle while the older of the two charged forward aiming to knock himself into Axel and thus push the young man into mouth of his waiting little brother.

Meanwhile Iris was left looking at both her opponent and Hana. Hearing the young man say he wasn't really fit for battle made her sigh. She supposed that she couldn't expect so much from him. And given the great amount of good he'd already done she couldn't really argue with him. Beyond that their opponent seemed deceptively strong and that was a bit troublesome for Iris. "Hai, it's fine... I am pretty sure I got this anyways. Even if he is super creepy for some reason." she said taking this moment to charge the man who'd already asked her to come. In so doing she aimed to punch this man in the center of his rather exposed being... but while she did this, her fist became encased in crystal harder than any created naturally as if she fully intended to simply break the man apart with the strength of her strike.

Bloodedge
05-03-2016, 03:11 AM
"Not that there's much to be said about either of you," was Axel's snide comment for the moment. Both fighters opposing him seemed to be at least reasonable enough in their abilities to avoid the damage of his lightning trident, but this didn't bother Axel at all. Even at this pace, they may as well have been moving in slow motion to him. In fact, the younger and older brothers next attempted to take their places at his rear and front respectively. Axel had plenty of time to look behind him, having seen the younger of the two move there, only to then notice that his mouth was very... very open. 'Well that's unbecoming,' he thought as his gaze returned to the approaching elder brother. In a flash, Axel moved behind the latter male, both avoiding his efforts of knocking the Dragon Slayer into the other man's mouth, and putting himself in prime position to kick at the man's back with the intention of forcing him into his brother's mouth instead.

"Hai!" Hana said with much enthusiasm as he awaited the beginning of this fight. As Iris made her first move, the male figure she was up against dashed forward as well. Her crystal fist went forward, and he swayed to the side and spun around to her rear. From this vantage point, he aimed to simply touch her on the back. If he did, though, Iris would be at the mercy of his Magic indefinitely, until his defeat.

Apollymi
05-03-2016, 03:30 AM
A rather shocking turn of events was about to take place. With Axel having moved out of the way of the supposed sly manuever attempted by the brothers, the elder brother was hence kicked into the mouth of his younger brother. Surprisingly enough though, neither brother tried to stop this from happening. Both seemed committed and right after, the younger would be seen swallowing his elder brother whole through that impossibly large mouth of his. A grin would come to his face soon after as he began feeling the warm fullness associated with a satisfying meal. "Hmm, I actually managed to consume brother... how sad. Well... not really, huehuehuehue~" the younger brother said laughing at his own joke. Having used his absorption magic to consume his own sibling one might wonder why, but it would become obvious in a few seconds. "Multi-Angle Acid." the young man would say, exuding an immense amount of acid balls and created them from all angles aiming to pelt the Lighting Dragon Slayer.

Iris on the other hand, was now facing off against a strange man. She wasn't sure what to expect from him, but he seemed at least capable enough to move towards and past her while she charged him. As unusual as that was, he also simply aimed to get behind her. His form of attack wasn't a strike of any sort or anything which could be conceived of as particularly malevolent. He simply aimed to touch her, and Iris would feel the man's hand upon her back... but she was unsure of what would happen next, but she felt a surge of magic.

Bloodedge
05-03-2016, 04:28 AM
"... Gross," Axel said as he watched one brother literally eat the other. It seemed in the following moments that this was something the remaining male desired, but aside from the fact that he had just swallowed a person whole, Axel was unfazed. It appeared to be the case that the younger brother gained the other's Magic when this was done, as he went on to use the very same Acid Magic the other man had recently used. "Rairyuu no..." Axel began. When the globs of acid were coming his way, Axel utilized his Lightning Body technique and moved between the globs on his way toward the Absorption Mage. "Tekken!" The speed at which he moved in this lightning form gave Axel a great amount of momentum; so much that when he reached the man, he threw his fist forward with enough force to knock him off the temple, in addition to the blunt damage provided by the Lightning Dragon's Iron Fist.

In the other battle taking place here atop the temple, the third member of the group performing Moon Drip had recently succeeded in making physical contact with his opponent. With this done, his physical assault was done. "Rupture!" He clapped his hands, and initiated his Magic of preference... which would begin pressurizing the Magic within Iris at an increasingly fast rate. "What a pity. This would have been much more marvelous with the amount of Magic Power that other one has," he said. Throughout the process of this compression, Iris would find herself glowing green and being lifted from the ground. But, the finale would not come just yet. Several moments would be allowed to pass before her Magic Power literally exploded from the amount of pressurization applied, leaving Iris at the mercy of the effect. With the amount of energy she had, this was not incredibly likely to be fatal, but he did not expect her to be capable of much when this was over.

Apollymi
05-03-2016, 04:56 AM
It would seem that this brother would have no more luck with the usage of his brother's magic than his brother had previously. Axel seemed to simply out speed the man's spells, allowing him the ability to be able to move through the supposed acid faster than it'd be able to touch him. Beyond this he aimed to hit the man which he rightly couldn't block given his lesser speed though he tried to block the hit would seen him careening off the edge of the building and in upsetting his stomach force him to spit out his elder brother whole. The elder of the two would be seen holding on to the side of the pyramid thereafter, only to flip himself back onto the edge several torrents of acid streaming up from the ground as he spit some directly towards the Lightning Dragon Slayer. "It's a shame... he just wanted to make you part of him. Now I'll have to make you disappear in his honor." he mentioned apparently sad that his brother had fallen from such a great height. He couldn't known that this man had landed on one of the wider platforms below and though unconscious and broken he was likely still living.

The surge of magic power that Iris felt had nothing to do with herself and everything to do with the magic coming from the man who touched her. "Well, crap." thought Iris as she felt her own magic power turning against her as time carried on. She gained a green glow then rather suddenly she exploded outward. The amount of power she had, made it so it didn't kill her, but the pain was incomprehensible. Beyond that she seemed very broken as she hit the ground again with a thud. "Ouch!~" she managed, though stunned she supposed it was better than the possibility of dying right just now. Takara looked from her present perch as if bemused. She was presently licking her paws clean and though she'd seen Iris get attacked and fall she'd yet to make any moves to help the younger pairing of their group. 'Yeah... we'll just see what Hana does before I decide to do something about this guy.' she thought absently giving herself time to decide if she'd do something.

Bloodedge
05-03-2016, 06:19 AM
Axel thought that he'd completed his task without a hitch. Never did he think, however, that the younger male would regurgitate his elder while falling. Axel was taken by surprise as acid emerged from the ground beneath him. At the same time, more acid was spewed directly from the mouth of his enemy, causing Axel to be engulfed from two sides. It wasn't until the acid receded that Axel could be seen again. His skin bore the scale pattern of the Dragon Force transformation, and the visible Magic Power surrounding his body was even further proof of his evolution. The dissolving attribute of the acid was combated by Dragon Force, albeit later than Axel would have liked. Traces of the acid's contact with his flesh and clothing were upon him, but his transformation had developed in time to save him. "That's some damn dirty Magic you've got there. Here I thought I'd be able to look like a badass and finish you off without breaking a sweat. But, I'll give you one more shot at me."

"Iris!" Hana shouted as Iris began to float, prior to her Magic Power exploding. He immediately responded by once again combining a healing spell with his Dragon's Roar, focusing it on Iris once more to repair any physical damage done to her. Following this, he prepared another spell. "O swift wind that dashes through the heavens..." he chanted, conjuring a magical aura around Iris to allow her the ability of levitation, while also increasing her maneuverability and general speed. "VERNIER! Joutai Ijou Kaifuku Mahou... Reeze!" Another spell followed the boost of movement on Iris. This one would place a green glow upon Iris, removing the effect of other spells which affected her body, such as the Rupture Magic of their present enemy. Afterwards, he would chain yet another spell. "Joutai Ijou Taisei Enchanto... Riireeze!" A permanent lime-colored glow would encase Iris after this final chant, but this one also branched out to Takara, as well as Hana himself. This was a development of the previous spell, but one that would prevent such Magic from working for its duration. When all three spells were done being cast, Hana fell to both knees and began panting. His Magic seemed to take quite a toll on him, but in this case, he felt it to be a necessary sacrifice that he use all three of these supportive spells in conjunction.

Apollymi
05-04-2016, 05:12 AM
This elder brother was quite shocked when the man he'd attacked randomly seemed to charge himself with lightning and come again. To his credit he was quite afraid of what he was witnessing but still managing to hold his composure. But the visage of Axel's scaly skin and beyond that the magic power burning away all he'd done before was frightening. The commentary about his magic being dirty made the man frown. "I don't think you get to talk about dirty magic." he mentioned clapping his hands together and then slamming them into the ground. This would result in the man pouring a large quantity of his magic power into a single blast which would create a column of acid to well up from beneath the young man before him...

Meanwhile Iris found herself being recovered by a series of spells which were forced onto her person by none other than Hana. She supposed when the young lad had mentioned that he'd support her, she hadn't thought he'd do so with such vigor and utter layering of separate spells. His hasty use of said spells made it so that Iris was soon standing on her own two feet feeling better than ever. A grin crossed her face as she felt her power return but she still managed to be nice to her companion. "Nice job, Hana. Gomen... I didn't mean to make you have to do so much, I definitely owe ya' one... I feel great now!~" she said still utterly astounded by the feelings she was presently having. Like this she felt like she couldn't lose, and what was more, there was now a distinct amount of aggression coming from Iris which would help her magic power manifest in a very specific way. Flakes of crystals built up on the skin of her arms and legs like armor pieces which made her grin uncontrollably. A second thereafter she spoke to her would-be assailant. "Oi, that was just plain dirty. Time to pay you back." she mentioned with the increased speed and maneuverability granted by one of Hana's spells she'd very quickly find herself at the fore of her opponent, with a single fist she'd then aim to begin pummeling this man, her left crystal covered fist swinging into the right side of his jaw. This would immediately be followed by her right leg swinging into his gut in the hopes of doubling him over, and if that worked she simply drop her left elbow also covered in crystal right on top of his head. One might wonder where, Iris learned to brawl this way, but to be honest she was a bit of a street urchin before she was anything else... fighting was simply part of her day to day life at this point.

All the while Takara found herself checking on Hana and eyeing the fight, and fully acknowledging the spell which extended to her as well. But given the seriousness of the beatdown Iris seemed to be trying to lay into her opponent, Takara decided she was better suited to dealing with their now tired Sky Dragon Slayer."I take it then, you are alright Hana... would you like to be carried for your efforts?" she asked of him with as much of a smirk as her feline features would allow.

Bloodedge
05-04-2016, 07:46 AM
Axel merely snickered when his opponent addressed his earlier comment, implying that he also utilized so-called dirty magic. "Don't let me down," he said nonchalantly while waiting for the man's next move. When it came, Axel discovered one thing: This man did, in fact, disappoint him with this attack. He stood in place as the acid rose from the ground beneath him, inhaling while forming lightning within his mouth. "Rairyuu no..." The moment this spurt of acid receded, Axel was leaning forward with his mouth wide open and spewing a massive wave of lightning toward his target. "Houkou!" This spell was long-reaching and powerful, and even if it failed to kill, exposure to the Lightning Dragon's Roar had a very high probability of causing paralysis.

Meanwhile, Hana smiled at Iris when she rose, seeming to have recovered as intended. "Hai! Gambatte!" he shouted to cheer the woman on as she returned to the fight at hand. In the meantime, he was offered a lift by Takara, but the boy shook his head in response. "Iie. I'll be fine. I'm just glad I can be of help here," he said while pulling himself up from the ground. Iris' enemy seemed unfazed by the Sky Dragon Slayer's healing of his comrade. In fact, his very next action was an attempt to reactivate his Magic and cause Iris to explode once more. However, this seemed to fail. He tried again and again, but in the midst of these attempts, he fell prey to Iris' assault on his person. A punch to the jaw turned his head and shattered his jawbone. A leg to his abdomen caused the immediate curling of his body into somewhat of a standing fetal position. Finally, an elbow to his head left him contused at the very least. Still, he did not allow himself to fall just yet. He was quite in capable of finding out why his Magic stopped working, though. "Rgh! What are you people?"

Apollymi
05-04-2016, 08:20 AM
The elder brother, seemed to have attacked this man again. But sadly even he knew that his last attack was a disappointment, as the young man before him had no problem apparently using his magic beyond this point. It was amazing to witness this Dragon Slayer using his roar. And when it left his mouth and came towards this man, there was literally nothing to be done about it. His body fried and froze with the intensity of the electrocution and after a few seconds of spasms he simply fell to the ground... likely unconscious possibly dead. Either way he wouldn't be getting back up any time soon.

Meanwhile, Iris was still facing her attacker, who for the most part seemed stunned that his attacks weren't working and then beyond amazed by the kind of beat down Iris had just laid on him. A bit of a shock came to her face as she was asked who they were and she thought about it for just a second before she answered. Her voice at this moment was clear and not the slightest bit mocking she was just rather acutely. "Fairy Tail." she said before she did something rather odd. Since her opponent was still standing and had gone out of his way to try and keep attacking her in a way which would cause her extreme pain, she'd finish him off with something just as disastrous. "Gyoryuu no..." she said taking a huge breath which would create a large space within her to create a massive breath based attack. "Houkou!~" she exhaled a massive breath attack which mixed in a shining plethora of gemstones in a variety of colors and sized as shrapnel which would aim to engulf the man before her causing him enough physical damage to very swiftly end this battle. At this point, Takara couldn't even say anymore. She wasn't surprised by many things, but even with having an inkling of the kind of power Iris could possess, she hadn't actually thought that the girl would be an actual Dragon Slayer.

Bloodedge
05-04-2016, 08:42 AM
"Ja ne~" Axel said, offering his single and final farewell to the enemy he'd been up against for the duration of this encounter. He returned to his normal state, turning away from the fallen man and moving instead toward Iris, Hana and Takara, wondering how all were faring against their challenger. When he approached, what he saw brought a sly grin to his face.

Hana seemed gleeful when Iris' status as a Dragon Slayer was unveiled. Being as young as he was, the boy was always elated to be able to relate to anyone else, and there was no greater similarity than this. "Sugoi," he said during what could only be called a light-show as the crystals shimmered via the moon's rays. At the end of Iris' roar, the brown-haired man who seemed moments from keeling over already, had been left tattered and beaten by this final attack. Within seconds, he was on the ground with an open mouth, and no signs of returning to the here and now.

Apollymi
05-04-2016, 08:53 AM
With all that happened in those few seconds, the appraisal of her abilities made Iris take a gander towards Hana who seemed most elated by her apparent abilities as a Dragon Slayer. The raven haired girl to her credit had the nerve to look just a little bit sheepish as she blushed slightly and rubbed a hand against the back of her head. "Hmm, well if you think so. Honestly, I think I shouldn't have done that... it was a bit overkill." she said a small smirk on her face. She had also caught sight of the returning Lighting Dragon Slayer and she smiled at him as well. "Axel~ Take it everything went okay with you too?" she mused with a grin, knowing full well that she didn't need to question this, and meaning only to skip over the possible questions about her Dragon Slayer Magic.

This was immediately caught by Takara who now had a bemused look on her cat face as she sauntered over to the girl and began running through her legs. "You know you can't simply play that off as if it didn't happen." mentioned the cat but to her credit Iris managed to look unfazed.

gaurij
06-11-2022, 05:25 AM
levitra rezeptfrei österreich levitra ohne rezept kaufen (https://www.szgyyzs.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=49309) levitra generika rezeptfrei deutschland
baclofen 10 mg kaufen baclofen rezeptfrei (https://www.bf-france.com/forums/topic/55492-baclofen-kaufen-ohne-rezept-lioresal-tabletten-rezeptfrei-apotheke-bestellen/) baclofen online kaufen ohne rezept
azithromycin kaufen österreich azithromycin kaufen schweiz (https://www.szjyw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9812) azithromycin 500 kaufen ohne rezept
accutane kaufen deutschland isotretinoin ohne rezept kaufen (https://www.szjyw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9809) accutane kaufen ohne rezept
modafinil ohne rezept kaufen modafinil rezeptfrei deutschland (https://www.bf-france.com/forums/topic/55502-modafinil-kaufen-ohne-rezept-provigil-tabletten-bestellen-rezeptfrei-apothek/) modafinil kaufen
cytotec kaufen in deutschland ohne rezept misoprostol cytotec kaufen (https://www.szjyw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9798) cytotec ohne rezept kaufen
nitrofurantoin bestellen ohne rezept nitrofurantoin 50 mg kaufen (https://www.bf-france.com/forums/topic/55475-nitrofurantoin-kaufen-ohne-rezept-tabletten-rezeptfrei-bestellen-apotheke/) nitrofurantoin 100mg kaufen
tadalafil 20mg kaufen ohne rezept tadalafil kaufen österreich (https://www.mehazut.com/am/forums/topic/tadalafil-kaufen-ohne-rezept-cialis-2-5-5-10-20-mg-bestellen-tabletten-a/) tadalafil 20 mg rezeptfrei bestellen
vardenafil kaufen rezeptfrei levitra 20mg kaufen ohne rezept (https://www.szjyw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9804) vardenafil kaufen
sildenafil 150 mg kaufen sildenafil ohne rezept österreich (https://forum.clubcivicquebec.com/topic/1454154-sildenafil-kaufen-ohne-rezept-viagra-bestellen-tabletten-apotheke-rezeptfrei/) sildenafil bestellen zonder recept
tadalafil 10mg kaufen ohne rezept tadalafil bestellen ohne rezept (https://www.bf-france.com/forums/topic/55477-tadalafil-kaufen-ohne-rezept-cialis-tabletten-apotheke-rezeptfrei-bestellen/) tadalafil günstig online kaufen
lasix kaufen apotheke lasix kaufen apotheke (https://www.mitur.gob.do/forum-2/topic/lasix-kaufen-ohne-rezept-furosemid-bestellen-apotheke-tabletten-rezeptfrei/) furosemid rezeptfrei kaufen
levitra tabletten kaufen vardenafil online rezept (https://www.mehazut.com/am/forums/topic/vardenafil-kaufen-ohne-rezept-levitra-10-20-mg-bestellen-apotheke-gunstig/) levitra kaufen preis
tamoxifen kaufen deutschland tamoxifen rezept (https://www.szgyyzs.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=49335) tamoxifen ohne rezept
etoricoxib kaufen apotheke österreich etoricoxib 90 mg kaufen (https://www.mitur.gob.do/forum-2/topic/etoricoxib-kaufen-ohne-rezept-arcoxia-bestellen-tabletten-rezeptfrei-apothek/) etoricoxib 90 mg rezeptfrei