PDA

View Full Version : Demon Shrine <Simitva>

Bloodedge
11-30-2022, 12:44 PM
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52455485143_f7f49e1a7d_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/2nVj5dg)

The shrine originally meant to host the body of Sukuna, Demon Lord of Obscenity upon his sealing. Since his reincarnation and the creation of the Demon Goddess Ereshkigal/Elysia, the shrine has become something of a habitable home.

Apollymi
11-30-2022, 01:27 PM
'Wait that' was all Ereshkigal managed to say before her mouth was invaded by the long tongue of Sukuna's hand. What a shame. She could have surely gotten a bit more out, but it seemed she was content to fend off that foreign tongue. In doing so, her body reacted in a most natural fashion. No longer did she trace her finger along his thigh. Instead, she gripped the thigh itself, bringing Sukuna's attention down in time to see her other hand grasping at her skirt. Oh... how interesting. The words of Elysia rang true indeed. His aggression was currently having a very obvious effect on the shyer of two death goddesses that seemed to be exactly what Elysia described. "Looks like it," he agreed.

Ereshkigal herself didn't argue directly, but she did wonder why her 'twin' outed her so blatantly. Since she had the gall to present such an outburst, she could do something else. That tongue forced its way back into her speaking mouth immediately, thrashing about within as if it had no purpose other than invading all available space. Meanwhile, the tongue making its way up Elysia's side slithered under her clothing on its way up to her bosom. Those tongues didn't appear to have a limit of extension, as it would eventually find and tease Elysia's nipple under that white fabric. "Virgin? Ah, right. I only took your ass and mouth, huh? I wonder which hole I'll be taking first between you two..."

Deciding it was time to move on, Sukuna glanced forward. Out ahead of the shrine, there opened a black, swirling portal leading nowhere but the Void itself. He was done in the material world for a day. Having so much that could be done between himself and two versions of the death goddess, he thought it best to do so at home. "Either way, let's get the little girls a look at the Void... and me a look at what both of you can really take. Who's first?"

Ereshkigal wasn't quite aware yet but she'd fallen into another trap. It was very difficult for her to spot these as they weren't naturally as malevolent as the ones she was used to avoiding. Even so, between a side of herself turning her over to a demon constantly and the demon deciding to sate his desire for torture on her she was pretty much a goner. She was being motivated by a tongue and even when she paused to speak it seemed that it was not yet allowed, that tongue forced itself back into her mouth and she continued to fight it off. All the while, Elysia was teased by a different tongue which found her nipple and left her biting her own lip ever so gently while it explored. "I wonder that too," said Elysia about the state of who was being taken first. But... it didn't really matter as it was now time to go a portal to the Void opened up and they were set to leave.

What happened next was the return to that simple method of speech, referring to both versions of the death goddess as 'little girl' he wished to know who would be going first and it would unsurprisingly enough be Elysia to speak up first but not in any manner that would make sense to others. "As the little sister I will bow out and let my big sis go first. She's really been trying her best today and she deserves a treat!~" mentioned Elysia. At the same time having finally broken away from the tongue which invaded her mouth Ereshkigal finally managed some more speech. "Wait, I don't need that. I can't really take any more of this right now. You can go..." she said willing to put it off on Elysia for the second time today. Why wouldn't she, she was barely able to keep herself together as she was. Even now she was slightly weak-kneed and it had nothing to do with the fact that she'd been drugged. She was starting to realize that this was just a natural occurrence and she wasn't ready to deal with it. Still she'd walk through the portal seemingly fine. As Elysia came along while having her hand at the same time. Both would step into the near infinite darkness and look out upon nothing but the shrine meant to house Sukuna's body and a starry sky. There was light somewhere in the distance and while the entirety of this place felt rather empty, there was surprisingly a lot more stuff here than either of these two goddesses would understand.

Bloodedge
11-30-2022, 01:56 PM
There was a decision to be made. Not too far beyond the realm of expectancy, Elysia took it upon herself to present a suggestion. She was the younger sister, if these two were to be considered twins. Well, that was both true and false. Her Source was closer to the original spawn of the goddess, but it had been actualized some time after the current Ereshkigal. Besides, how could Sukuna argue when she presented such a grand idea? Ereshkigal had been through the ringer this entire day; she earned a treat and then some. "You've got a point. Poor little death goddess, going through all that hell. Look at her squirming for attention now. She should get it," he said, even though Ereshkigal herself diverted to Elysia.

Ereshkigal couldn't save herself. If she was barely able to hold it together presently, she still had something to lose. Sukuna's decision had been made. Two goddesses walked into a portal to the Void, emerging outside the temple Sukuna's remains were sealed in. Sukuna himself followed upon banishing the Malevolent Shrine, but... something strange was done by the demon as he crossed over. He stepped up behind Ereshkigal just as he'd done hours before, presenting his firm rod around her left hip. Then... he stepped up behind Ereshkigal just as he'd done hours before, presenting his firm rod around her right hip.

Ah, there were two copies of Sukuna again, just as there had been multiple times today. He focused both copies of himself on Ereshkigal, but then... he stepped around Ereshkigal and turned toward her, presenting his firm rod from ahead of her. "What was that word... okaeri? Now, am I ruining the dress you made, or what? I don't really care what happens," he said. What was this, though? Sukuna had spoken, but it was none of the three presenting themselves. In actuality, the speaking Sukuna was still standing where the entry portal had once been, though the other three were no less real.

Apollymi
11-30-2022, 02:15 PM
Ereshkigal had been through quite a lot today, a treat would do her heart and soul good. Elysia wasn't particularly needed and besides all of that making sure people saw paradise was what she aimed to do, this included the version of herself who'd been seated with a 'duty' for thousands of years without being able to form proper friendships and whose work most often went unappreciated. "Yeah, she can't really help it though. She's come to believe it's acceptable if she's ignored so it's probably for the best to make sure she gets enough attention~" mused the 'younger' goddess.

"Wait wait, you're really not even hearing me right now..." said Ereshkigal. She really wasn't ready for this. Actually, the whole of this situation was already a bit scary once more. She thought she'd have more time to prepare. She could have worked at it a bit more. Instead her other self let go of her hand and gave her a playful slap to the rump. "No no no... don't be like that," Elysia mused. All the while, Ereshkigal looked to her right and saw a massive cock. Looked to her left and saw another massive cock and then another version of Sukuna stepped up in front of her and she couldn't close her eyes before she saw that same massive cock once more. What was she supposed to do about this? Her heart was already beating erratically why did it have to be her? "Tadaima..." that was incidental, she couldn't help but respond to a kind welcome. No one welcomed her places... it was actually kind of sweet except for her impending doom. Well...she didn't want her new clothes ruined or anything, so fine... she'd take them off. But everyone should just calm down... why was everyone always so crazed. "Why are there three of you right here. There are four, shouldn't it be two and two. Two and two would be fair...." mentally Ereshkigal thought it'd be a tiny bit more manageable to deal with two. Still those clothes of hers appeared over one of those Japanese dressing screens that was created in the scene of a mountain and a battle. She'd been welcomed home but did that really mean she was ready for this? Not really. But with her skin properly exposed she was glowing once more how interesting.

Bloodedge
11-30-2022, 02:43 PM
Ereshkigal believed it was acceptable for her to be ignored. That couldn't stand at all, now could it? A rare find like her should not be ignored, but instead given more attention than she could tolerate. She deserved every bit of mental anguish Sukuna would deliver unto her, for the rest of time. "Nothing to worry about. She'll get more than enough attention from me," he said, all four copies of Sukuna grinning widely.

Apparently, Ereshkigal wasn't being heard. That was incorrect. Sukuna heard everything she said, as it should have been said. 'I can't take anymore' was more accurately something like... 'I volunteer as tribute.' Yes, that made much more sense! Ereshkigal looked to her right, looked to her left, and looked to her front. Three times she looked, seeing three things that belonged inside her body. Then, she accepted Sukuna's welcome. If that wasn't a ringing endorsement for events to come, nothing was... right? In stripping herself, the goddess questioned the number of Sukunas standing around her. Two and two would have been expected, nay, acceptable. He'd done that enough already. It was the Sukuna ahead of her who answered this curiosity. "You've got three holes, right? That's why it's three," he said simply. Sukuna was not here for balance; he was here to ruin Ereshkigal's immortal life in as many ways as possible. The two Sukunas behind her to either side shifted forward, bumping the goddess as if to urge her on. Meanwhile, the one that spoke so recently moved toward the shrine's entrance. "We'll try something new. You two still have a lot of extra mana, right? Give us a bed," he insisted. Sukuna may have been the Demon Lord of Obscenity, but he still had an interest in taking the goddess within the shrine. There was something about that idea... defiling a goddess within a temple of some sort. Sacrilege was also part of Sukuna's nature, naturally.

Apollymi
11-30-2022, 03:14 PM
"Good good. I need that for her~" Elysia was selfless? Well yes and no. She still considered Ereshkigal as part of herself and technically as her big sister. She'd been part of her soul long enough to understand her lonely and dejected ways. As such, she should truly indulge in acceptance as it presented itself. Sukuna was an individual that could appreciate the goddess of death in a way that many others could not. So she should have a good time.

And though she seemed to be quite anxious about the upcoming situation, it'd likely all work out at the end. Whatever the case the clone of Sukuna before her claimed that she had three of him because she had three holes. But that was a ridiculous thing to say. "Of course I do that number hasn't changed. It's not the point!" the snark returned as it tended to, with the level of fear and awkwardness. Ah, that was pretty normal for her too. Here and now she was being nudged by each of the two behind her. Why? Because he wanted them inside the shrine. Fine fine, she took several steps forward. Apparently, Sukuna wanted a bed for his home. Okay but given what such a thing would be used for, Ereshkigal imagined it would need to be big. "Yeah, we have a lot still," said Elysia as she walked up and grabbed Ereshkigal's left hand. Ereshkigal for her part in this scanned the size of Sukuna by four and then added herself and Elysia into the mix to decide the dimensions. In all actuality it seemed like an orgy sized bed would have to be standard here considering how often Sukuna became at least two of himself. As a boney framework came together to make a large canopy frame, blood red silk sheets seemed to cover the oversized mattress and spill off to the sides. The curtains around the whole thing were deep black as well. "Hmm, this is good work. A bit dark and gothic but that is about what I expect from us. Nice~" she said. Inside of this shrine the homestead would likely come together eventually, would this be enough for Sukuna? "Anything else?" Ereshkigal asked seeming amused. "I don't feel like I've used much mana for this..." she added.

Bloodedge
11-30-2022, 03:33 PM
The 'point' as Ereshkigal put it, was Sukuna's to make. There was little more to it than that. Ereshkigal had three holes and was the one attention was to be delivered to this time. In fact, it was only her assumption that the fourth Sukuna was not for her to take as well. It was a correct assumption, however. Elysia was still technically a virgin, and he couldn't be having that remain true. As such, she would have one simply because she was separate from Ereshkigal at the time.

The two death goddesses walked hand-in-hand, and a bed of satisfying make was erected. Four copies of Sukuna looked out unto this sizeable bed while Ereshkigal asked if there was anything else. "I like the look. It feels... me," he declared upon witnessing the new structure. There was something else, now that she mentioned it. The first Sukuna to enter this shrine kept moving forward, falling back-first onto red silk. He'd sit there and look toward the nude goddess while two others stood by her side on either end. Meanwhile, the fourth walked up behind the goddess. He reached out, pushing her with enough force to launch her atop the first of his copies. "This time, no misleading. Pick a hole, and take a ride~" he offered. Whichever hole Ereshkigal chose, she'd soon be joined by two more Sukunas. The last of them would spend his spare time looking in Elysia's direction. "And you, little virgin. I've got a special bone to pick with you."

Apollymi
11-30-2022, 04:22 PM
Ereshkigal's little snap, like most of her others were seemingly ignored. Of course, both Ereshkigal and Elysia created a bed which seemed to please the man to no end. He claimed that it felt like him and that made both of the young women rather happy. Ereshkigal always enjoyed showing others her work and it always felt nice to receive a bit of praise. She'd designed this bed with their earlier conversations in mind and the general motif of his shrine as well. "We're glad you like it," Ereshkigal said seemingly a bit sheepish. This was of course all before one of them went on to collapse on the bed in front of her. He seemed rather comfortable, but then rather suddenly Ereshkigal was falling forward and catching herself on top of another Sukuna. She was told no misleading to pick a hole and take a ride. Hm, that was some weird phrasing.

Still, she knew how he was... and at this point she would do as he asked. Having already caught herself she soon enough realigned her body to take his manhood into herself, her birthing canal being the choice as she was supposed to move on her own. "Okay..." once again, Ereshkigal felt strangely defeated. She was always going through a windfall of emotions. Here and now she wasn't even sure how she felt as she aimed to sink this demon of hers home and into her depths.

At the same time Elysia was being addressed rather directly. Apparently, there was a special bone to pick with her which made her eyes widen and her giggle just a tad. "Ufufufu~ A special bone you say~ I only really want one to do something about that virginity, but special is good~" she teased just a bit. The difference between her and the darker version of herself was rather interesting. Still, she had no problem outright flirting with the demon, tossing her sister into a orgy or even just being around so she could eventually hold her hand later.

Bloodedge
12-01-2022, 12:37 AM
It was Ereshkigal who replied to his comment about the bed. Of course it was her. She was the dejected child who'd been showing off her work and progress all day thus far. She was the one who kept being pleased by positive appraisal of her works. She was the one... who had yet to be left a full decision of her own today. That would soon be fixed. Sukuna said there would be no trickery, and there was none... technically. It was easy to assume she'd mount him in the conventional manner upon being given a choice, so he'd been relying on that eventuality. The second Sukuna was mobile as Ereshkigal assumed her position. Her descent began, and he made his way to her fore, where he'd stand over the head of Sukuna #1. However long she took to take that first one into herself, she'd have nothing ahead of her but another meat-rod. "What's taking so long? Need something to hang onto?" this one teased.

The third Sukuna had not yet moved, but the fourth was soon to be quite busy. Elysia took his comment about bones a very specific way, establishing a pattern of jest Sukuna himself relied on earlier in the day. Oh, he had just the 'bone' this one needed, and it seemed the one she wanted as well. It would take a short matter of minutes, but he had a plan for the position of this one... though she did seem quite full of her own ideas. Why not? He may as well see if she had something in mind; it could be quite interesting. "I've got just what you're looking for! Pick your poison, unless you want me to get you thrown into the mix over there somehow."

Apollymi
12-01-2022, 01:22 AM
Ereshkigal had indeed been rather pleased by her own works. Of course she would be, she was a Creator after all. Learning to make things and having them be the way she wanted them to be was something she enjoyed as an innate part of her nature. She couldn't help but be the person who managed to speak on that desire to create first and foremost. Still that didn't stop her from descending onto the manhood of the back down Sukuna though it was admittedly something she took at the pace she was more comfortable with. It didn't stop the one now ahead of her from commenting on it either. He claimed that she looked like she needed something to hold on to. "Well it's not exactly an easy thing to do!" Another snap and more snark. She would always fall back on that particular way of talking about things. But with one right in front of her there was an obvious way for this to progress. Soon enough her mouth opened and her tongue extended gently at first before she began sucking that one towards the depths of her mouth.

Just the same, Elysia was now making jokes about bones and watching as her other self get settled into an afternoon of debauchery. Being directly connected to the other one, she knew and understood her emotional state. She couldn't help but find her constant fighting with herself to be something interesting. Her Sukuna apparently had just the thing she was looking for but wanted to know if she maintained any particular ideas. "Hm, well... I guess that would depend. I could use a bit of back support but how many of those arms can you manage for me? I figure we can get my legs out of the way pretty easy, but I'd still rather face you~" she mentioned seeming to find all of it amusing. Ah, her other self still wasn't really over being chosen. At the same time, Elysia seemed to just be capable of enjoying. Her clothing joined her sisters atop the that screen as she also got naked.

Bloodedge
12-01-2022, 05:12 AM
Slow and steady was the descent of Ereshkigal. Based on the first time she'd been penetrated, Sukuna expected nothing different of her just yet. That wouldn't save her from the teasing though, no. The one standing in front of her had a purpose as well, regardless of how she chose to fill herself with the one below. "Good. If I wanted it to be easy, it would be," the standing Sukuna said. Ereshkigal had been offered something to grasp, and the way she went about grasping was rather unexpected. He thought there'd be a hand upon his cock, but instead he watched the tongue protrude from Ereshkigal's mouth. Before he could even express his thoughts on the matter, her lips were closed around his girth. "Kehahaha! Is that what counts as hanging on now? When I said you were both my sluts, I wasn't expecting you to act on it like this!" he exclaimed. Strangely, words that had such bite were delivered in the manner of one feeling a sense of satisfaction.

At this point, the third Sukuna was entering the fray. He moved in behind Ereshkigal while she sank lower. Obviously, she wasn't privy to how many things she could do with her arms/hands. Before he properly joined this debauchery, he grabbed the goddess' arms and moved them forward. "You were using your hands a little while ago. Keep it up," he said, stopping his forced movements of her arms at a point that would have her hand against the standing Sukuna's abdomen/hip region.

Meanwhile, Sukuna #4 was being questioned about the number of arms he could utilize. At this point, there was one of him for each arm, though not so specifically. Sukuna had the limitation of two fingers per incarnation, and was currently stretching himself as much as possible. He could afford to divide his arms, though. "Four arms, four legs, two faces; that's how I was born," he said while the third and fourth arms sprouted from his back. Elysia wanted to face him regardless of their position, she said. That was an interesting request, but easily acceptable. "It sounds like you plan to be stretched out. If that's not the plan, you might want to say so before that me is in place."

Apollymi
12-01-2022, 09:29 AM
Ereshkigal's descent was taking quite a bit of time, but it was a lot to take in. According to Sukuna he didn't want it to be easy anyway, so there were no complaints aimed her way about how she was undertaking this momentous task. But there were some other rather interesting bits of commentary. His earlier words hadn't been taken so literally as he meant them, and given this she'd gone about opening her mouth for the Sukuna standing before her. Apparently such an action was unexpected but his words didn't make it sound like he was upset about what she'd chosen to do. She had the grace to look embarrassed her face reddening slightly but still she kept it up. This could have continued on, but the Sukuna at her rear, seemed to think she should use her hands a bit and mentioned that she'd been using them earlier so she had no need to stop it now. Those arms of hers were forced towards the Sukuna at her fore and she found them resting initially against his abdomen on either side. She seemed tentative about it at first, but it was kind of helpful to have her extra balance so there was no point in doing anything else. Those lines all over his body were still present and he was also rather interestingly muscled. She supposed it was fine to explore a bit with her hands, along those lines, his abs and even down to gently tracing those rings around his cock as her tongue continued to tease it.

Just the same, the last Sukuna and Elysia seemed to be rather easily negotiating some things. Sukuna explained the whole of himself in a moment making the claim that he originally had four arms and legs and two faces. "Ufufufu~ Learning how to walk had to be a breeze," mentioned Elysia. Still there were more pressing matters to attend to, like how she wanted her deflowering to go. "As for what I was looking for, I was just thinking if that extra one could hold me up a bit and you could use a set to hold my legs up and another to you know... have fun. We've gotten a lot more to hold onto lately~" she mused seeming to take everyone's fun into consideration. "So how about it?" she asked wondering if this was enough freedom for him to work with. It would make her happy this way and leave her close enough to her other self to be there for 'emotional support'.

Bloodedge
12-01-2022, 12:22 PM
Ereshkigal received Sukuna's words just as they had been intended, it seemed. He could at least assume so, considering the redness of her face. There was still a purpose or two to her hands, however, and the third Sukuna would be the one to pave the way for said uses. Her hands landed on Sukuna's abdomen, taking a very timid approach until she felt comfortable enough to explore his flesh properly. Oh, and when she became comfortable... it seemed she became very comfortable. It had all started with a bit of tracing, just as she'd been doing prior to their leave of the material world. Moments later though, there was more than lips and tongue teasing his girth. She hadn't even stopped sucking for the duration of this approach─ something deserving of additional credit.

The Sukuna beneath Ereshkigal kept a keen eye on her descent all the while. A bit of difficulty was to be expected; Ereshkigal was obviously new to penetration that wasn't forced upon her. She would perhaps learn one thing about demons today─ that they were often not made of patience. Sukuna's ability to produce mouths anywhere on his body reared its head again as one opened just above his groin. From this new mouth came a tongue that shot upward toward the slowly-descending goddess, hellbent on rapidly oscillating against her clitoris. There was no warning of this, but would there ever be such a thing from Sukuna? Probably not.

Elysia now knew the details of Sukuna's additional limbs. Following a quip regarding his early years, she shared the idea she'd been mulling over since the previous clause. The fourth Sukuna's extra arms would be of use, and so too would be an additional pair of arms on the third Sukuna. What a novel little idea that was. Both she and Ereshkigal did have a great deal more to grab since those earlier moments. He could even blend in an idea of his own. "Not a bad idea. I've got one for you too," he said deviously, putting forth an immediate effort to lift the goddess by her legs and midsection. She'd be held against his fore while he moved into the fray just behind the Sukuna at Ereshkigal's rear. "We'll find out how much you can both take today."

Apollymi
12-01-2022, 01:19 PM
Ereshkigal's behavior was fairly normal for her. As she worked through the process of doing something she compounded her own understanding and knowledge to keep going. She learned as she went along and she was reasonably comfortable despite this all happening way faster than she may have expected. She was now using a hand to brace herself against the standing Sukuna's thigh, while being about two-thirds the way down the first Sukuna's length. Her other hand had begun a steadier approach to its manipulation of the standing Sukuna's shaft and all was well. But of course, it couldn't just be that. No, even as she worked her tongue around one's cock there was a rather sudden increase in her own sensation. She was fairly certain within one second that there was a tongue accosting the apex of her sex. And what was more, it was an amount of sensation she'd not expected. It was shocking and pleasant and made her both squirm and relax. Her mouth had to be freed as she slid closer and closer towards that particular feeling seemingly wishing to back away and move forward at the same time. "Wait, wait... what, that's... too much. I can't..." she was stammering her way though a line of thought which was difficult for her to properly undertake. "Why is there a mouth here!~" she was almost squealing but it wasn't bad. Actually, she slid the rest of the way down his shaft and immediately began trying to move her hips up to escape that feeling, lest she lose control of her body completely, still she could feel some great amount of pressure within her own loins.

At the same time, Elysia's idea seemed to be one that Sukuna liked and would use and bend to fit his own needs. This was of course, fine, and a laughing squeal took place as the glowing young woman was lifted up by the legs to be situated in a very compromising position. Ah, And she'd heard that little moaning string of questions from Ereshkigal as well. "Oh? We like that do we?~ " she teased Ereshkigal. "I am pretty sure we can take a lot. Also, I want one too~" mused Elysia about the tongue presently placed at the apex of Ereshkigal's sex. Obviously, there were many things to explore and Sukuna was a more than willing participant. Elysia herself was also very willing and found her hands and body wiggling against the muscled man holding her. Muscles were quite good now that she was thinking about it. It probably had something to do with the fact that Sukuna had chosen them but, even with the oddness of his form, Elysia could admit to finding several desirable traits in the physical form of this particular demon.

Bloodedge
12-01-2022, 01:54 PM
The way Ereshkigal worked through her learning process was fully acceptable to Sukuna. That timid little goddess was starting to take a few of her own liberties bit by bit. One of her hands had moved to his thigh, and the one on his cock had begun to move with a bit of purpose in conjunction with her mouth. While her tongue and hand were busy with one Sukuna, she managed to bury only most of the other's length in her body before receiving a lick that would change everything. Immediately, the goddess reacted physically, even pushing herself the rest of the way down. Oh? Even with her naysaying, Ereshkigal physically moved toward the pleasure she was obviously feeling. She may have said she couldn't, presumably meaning she couldn't take it, but she was doing just the opposite. Her question would get an answer, though likely not the one she was looking for. Actually... it wasn't much of an answer at all. The Sukuna beneath her continued lapping away, and the one in front spoke. "Because," was as much of an actual answer as she'd get. "Why's your mouth not on me? Lost your ability to multitask, little girl?" he asked.

It was high time that third Sukuna executed his part of the plan. Ereshkigal wanted to avoid losing control of her body, and began to rise from the horizontal Sukuna, but she was only leaving herself open to more. That third Sukuna moved in closer behind her. His hands hooked around her body to grab her by both breasts, each palm producing a small tongue against her nipples. Ah, but that wasn't what his entire purpose was. The whole point here was for Ereshkigal to be penetrated thrice in unison, so she'd quickly be feeling this Sukuna knocking on her backdoor. How much could she run? how much would she run? Try as she might to escape cock and tongue of the Sukuna beneath her, this new participant did not seem to respect her attempted rise when pushing himself forward.

Now, the Sukuna that would be enjoying Elysia had just the right opening for involvement. Elysia was pressed against another Sukuna's back, only to feel a pair of hands cupped under her ass. Those hands had indeed come from the Sukuna behind her, while the one causing her sandwiched situation used two of four arms to lift her legs straight into the air. Ereshkigal had shown a great deal of flexibility, so surely Elysia would have no problem being literally folded in half, right? Besides, the more openly-sexual of the two halves would surely enjoy being made tighter as Sukuna pressed himself into her folds. Ah, she wanted one too. She must have meant the tongue Ereshkigal had spoken of. "We'll see," Sukuna stated about how much this one could tolerate. He wasn't necessarily calling her bluff... not necessarily. He was, however, keen on finding the upper limits himself. Elysia would receive the very same tongue-lashing as Ereshkigal while Sukuna squeezed his way into her, but lo, there was more to the aforementioned squeeze than normal, and for more reason than position alone. In fact, this Sukuna was utilizing a self-affecting curse previously experienced by Ereshkigal. Snug though the fit was already, it was rapidly becoming tighter with every single millimeter of depth. Indeed, the curse he'd chosen was one to swell the demon's girth more, more, and even more still. Pushing limits was the fun of it all, right?

Apollymi
12-01-2022, 03:33 PM
Ereshkigal had a steady thing going, only to be confronted by another thing she couldn't handle... a demon's impatience. Try as she might, getting away from Sukuna and all of his antics wasn't even something that Ereshkigal could assume was possible given her current positioning. That tongue against her love bud was something that frightened her for the first few oscillating strokes, but quickly became something she wanted to move towards even though she wasn't sure about it. Her random extra speech was acknowledged but not in any helpful way, and then the other one somehow felt a bit slighted by the lack of attention being paid to his cock by her mouth. Why did he end it by calling her little girl again. There was something about that she seemed to like innately, a gentle squeezing of her loins occurred at the utterance. "Non-answer. And I never said I couldn't multitask, blame yourself!" She managed, but she also went back to consuming his dick with a bit of added fervor, so did she really win this argument at all? It didn't really matter... further and further back it went into her throat, with less resistance but just a hint of a swallowing motion to accompany it instead she figured what he liked was being squeezed within something so she'd do that too!

Ah but she could never really escape. The Sukuna at her back had taken hold of her chest, and now she felt a strange amount of sensation across her nipples. She hadn't even had time to truly appraise her own figure. And now she was having sensations she didn't recognize added to her own body. But it felt good? Yes, tongues across her nipples and one at her pearl had her moving her body into them. She found herself a strange little rocking rhythm as the third's member started pressing against her backdoor, as she rose. Ah, now she was going back down and taking that one further in as well... there was nothing to be done but for her to accept so she would. She didn't actually mind any of this. There would be no end to this and he'd be slipping in too by the time she found herself moving on instinct. It really did feel nice to move this way. She didn't mind he was burying himself in all of her body right now. Maybe it was a bit too much, but she didn't hate this. Little moans would be leaving her mouth as well, though muffled by that which was found inside of it. Those manicured nails of hers ended up slipped around Sukuna's thigh almost pulling him in as she explored the texture of his muscled leg.

Elysia on the other hand was having a different sort of experience. Her legs were pushed all the way back which she found fine, but that there was an added tightness to her loins as well. Sukuna tried to force himself into her, while increasing himself as well. In this time Elysia was already moaning as there was a large set of hands grasping her bottom while she was being treated to a tongue on her loins as well. That was nice, relaxing but tense, and full of extra sensation. She was quite frankly enjoying the whole of the experience and would continue to do so. She'd find her hands tracing his chest, and moving around those muscles of his, as he moved in, she'd circle her arms around his back her own nails pressing into his flesh. Oh, that was quite the intense experience. "Ufufufu~ We're going to get wrecked today~" the lass mused seeming to find it funny but also absolutely amazing.

Bloodedge
12-01-2022, 04:09 PM
The times Ereshkigal became snippy were among the best. Sukuna had always enjoyed that sort of thing, seeing those he tormented experience something of a second wind. They would always fall, rise with vigor and glorious purpose, and be forced to fall again. That sort of exchange had always been the greatest sort of high for the Demon Lord of Obscenity. "I'll take the blame. I made you useless just then. I win," he gloated. Ah, but Ereshkigal essentially insisted upon her ability to multitask. Much to her credit, she went about proving that posthaste. After that bit of snip, her mouth was wrapped around his cock again. A little egging on seemed to be doing wonders for the goddess' progression, as she spitefully swallowed him into her throat. That Sukuna looked down into her face during this time, seeming as amused as ever. "What's the matter? Is little Eresh upset now?" he asked, laughing.

While one Sukuna found reason to laugh, another found reason to be impressed. Tongues lashing out against her crotch and nipples, hands squeezing her meaty breasts, Ereshkigal found something satisfactory. In fact, the attempted entry to her ass was met by another descent. Clearly she knew the result would only be greater penetration by the Sukuna behind her, and indeed her downward motion and his inward thrust resulted in exactly that. A tight squeeze was precisely what Sukuna acknowledged as a boon. Now, two of him would experience something even tighter while he effectively rubbed against himself between two holes that were each snug enough already. All the while, the trash-talking Sukuna in front of Ereshkigal was all but held in place by hands wrapped around the backside of his thighs. Her moans even managed to send rather pleasant vibrations through his rod while she held him in her throat. What an interesting series of developments this was proving to be. . .

Speaking of developments, Elysia and the last Sukuna were each finding some of their own. He grew and grew within the goddess during the initial plunge, and she was accepting every bit with moaning and... oh? There were nails digging into his back. Was he bleeding? He wasn't sure if he was bleeding, but this was quite new. The grin on that Sukuna's face belied exactly what Elysia said. He intended to 'wreck' both of them already, but these reactions of theirs urged him to do even more. Elysia would soon enough be experiencing a single hand to her breast, naturally with a tongue protruding from it as well. That Sukuna had a fourth hand with no prior use, so what would he do with it? He'd start by grasping Elysia's lower face, framing his hand around her jawline while fingers pressed into her cheeks. "Today? That sounds fine. You should know, there are no 'days' in the Void," he said while cramming the rest of his still-growing meat into the goddess' body. He'd rest there for quite some time to come, looking down to observe the building bulge sure to appear due to his efforts.

Apollymi
12-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Ereshkigal had told this man to take blame for her misstep. To her surprise he accepted it, but it didn't come without another jab taken at her. Her mouth was full so she had nothing real to say about it, but that didn't stop her from further attacking his manhood with tongue and throat for the sake of asserting herself in the moment. She actually didn't mind the feeling of him slipping so far in, she'd even managed to start licking at one of those tattoos she'd been tracing with her fingers initially. Ereshkigal had been a bit too much of a reactionary individual, and it was far too easy for Sukuna to get a rise out of her. Such was very obvious in the moment because as she was carrying on the way she was, Sukuna asked if she was upset but in the process he used her name. She'd never heard it pass his lips before and in the moment she was rather surprised by it. She liked it and it immediately softened her as a person. Her face gained an extra reddened hue and she panicked in the moment, feeling the heat. To cover her panic and hide the shame of her current state of embarrassment she kept up her work but averted her eyes so as not to have to deal with the concept of liking him speaking to her.

That was fine though, and she now had the other two versions of him buried within her two lower holes. She'd taken to some gentle rocking motions against that tongue that prodded her nub which left them alternating in strokes against each other and against her insides. There was a strange amount of pressure building in her loins by this combination of actions and because she liked the way it felt, she kept it up. Finding eventually both a speed and rhythm she seemed to enjoy enjoy to keep it up. All the while her nether and rectum seemed to be pulsing and pulling at that which was buried within them. It was such a great feeling, her other self hadn't been wrong about this at all. At the same time, those hands that had been locked around the backs of thighs had moved up, eventually tracing, squeezing and exploring the musculature of Sukuna's rear. His body was quite interesting to her, whether she was willing to admit that or not.

Speaking of her other self, Elysia was being filled in a rather aggressive way. Those nails of hers, had dug into Sukuna's flesh but he didn't seem to mind it at all. There was now a hand with a tongue on one of her breasts which was indeed an enjoyable sensation. She found herself squirming just a tad, but that didn't make a difference. Long term, Elysia had a bulge growing in her stomach from the increasing size of Sukuna's cock within her. Even though she could accept all of him, it seemed very natural for her to expand in such a way to accommodate him. There was also a hand on her face which was holding her while he explained that there was no such thing as days in the Void. "That's fine. That just means a day can mean a lot more things than we're used to. Feel free to take advantage of that~" she mused. Eventually she let go of his back one of her hands aiming to press down on that bulge which was increasing in her stomach, as if she aimed to stroke him both inside and out.

Bloodedge
12-02-2022, 05:53 AM
All versions of Sukuna were discovering new types of fun today. Three were able to directly experience the effects of dragging out Ereshkigal's pride. She assaulted his cock with vigor, even tonguing the base as if she had all the skill in the world. He wouldn't have normally expected Ereshkigal to take so much of it into her mouth of her own volition; that seemed like it would be more Elysia's speed. A bit of goading was going a long way. Ereshkigal periodically showcased a low emotional boiling point not just in losing her composure, but in lashing out as well. Unfortunately for her, she was no less easily flustered. Merely speaking her name brought a deeper redness to the goddess' face. Instead of owning it, she ran away with her eyes, as she tended to do. "Sdid af czek," he demanded, cursing his speech just as he'd done before. "Don't even think about looking away again. I want your eyes while that pretty little face is jammed."

The other two copies of Sukuna were having quite an interesting time. Ereshkigal had taken on her own pace while both of her holes were filled, much to their surprise and satisfaction. Her body was even clenching in such a way as to pull them inward while her hands began squeezing the front-facing Sukuna's arse. The Sukuna beneath her would offer a comment at long last. "Kehe! Pulling us in like that, you must really be a glutton for more! We'll probably give it to you if you ask nicely enough~" he said while the Sukuna occupying himself with Ereshkigal's rectum took on a thrusting pattern of his own. It wasn't that her decided movements were problematic, but she had only been taking both shafts in unison. This Sukuna's movements would have one thrusting in while the other retreated, and vice versa.

While one Sukuna thrusted into Ereshkigal's rear, that same Sukuna had Elysia pressed firmly against his back by the forward movement of her copy. He soon felt an additional sensation from within her, due to the application of her hand to that bulge. She also offered the opportunity to take advantage of the allegedly-infinite day. He'd do exactly that. "Day or no day, you don't get anything less than too much. Until it hits that point, this doesn't stop," he insisted. It would be then that Sukuna grew his rod once more via a singular burst of girth. Following that burst, he retracted a bit before slamming himself fully home within her core. Such would be the pattern he took while forcing her against the back of his other self, who'd taken on a much firmer clawed grip of her ass.

Apollymi
12-02-2022, 09:39 AM
If one were being honest, Ereshkigal had the emotional stability of a house of playing cards. Any random thing could set her off, light her ablaze or topple her over. It was actually quite interesting that she managed to keep herself together for so long most of the time. Even so, acts aimed towards her person often took her by surprise, whether they were happy or sad. Here and now, a happy moment, seemed to shock her into an exceedingly reddened face, and as such she shrank into herself even as she found herself enjoying the bit of lip service she paid to the man before her. But of course, there was a gripe to be issued. Sukuna chose cursed speech to make this gripe known. For the second time in only a few hours, Ereshkigal was told to look at the man before her. Given the curse uttered she looked towards him again, but her few second of reprieve did nothing for the hue of her face. The rest of his sentence cursed that redness to reach even the tips of her ears as well. Why did he want to see her face while she was like this and why did she sort of like it?

There wasn't much time to consider what she liked and what she did not. In a moment like this she'd been on a pretty steady ride towards something resembling the peak of pleasure. Even as she was gripped on to the one in front of her, the one beneath her finally had something to say, while the movements of the third started in such a way as to stir her a bit more. She found herself moaning as this happened even with her mouth filled in such a devious way. The Sukuna beneath her claimed she'd get what she wanted if she asked nicely enough. But what counted as nice... and she also wasn't sure she liked the word glutton being applied to her in a sexual context even if it did work given her own life and the aspect of 'destruction' or 'sin' as they called it that her body and soul were connected to. In order to ask for anything she'd have to release the one in front of her from the depths of her mouth, which she would do but not without that final swallowing motion. She didn't fully release him. One hand remained on his rear while the other took up stroking his shaft while the tip of her tongue took to teasing so she could speak. "Laan, jehs czek. Laan, feid czek..." she begged politely, in the speech of the Void while looking unabashedly into the eyes of the one above her. It was his own fault after all. Telling her not to look away, this was almost more embarrassing than anything else, but she was pretty sure something about those things would help her reach that peak that was so close to the surface. But she also needed to be rather specific with him to avoid the extra bit of conversation, her tongue flicked over the head of him as she finished her request... "Yevin vensh mabe." Yes, that was asking nicely. Covered all the bases. Admittedly asking something like that left her feeling rather abashed, but it was his own fault for making her this way!

Ah, just the same Elysia heard those words uttered by her elder sister and internalized them. She'd come quite far in her own knowledge of self, and for one who wouldn't have known how to actively try, that was a fair shot at seduction. She was oddly proud of the other girl, but she wouldn't be voicing that right just now. No, instead there was the matter of days not existing and her whole body being filled beyond belief. Even if she could accept it with the greatest of ease, being inflated at such a rate was a bit overstimulating. Especially when there was the random decision to move whilst having so recently enlarged. A deep, happy moan slipped out from between the lips of Elysia and she found herself with air leaving her lungs in an almost distressed state. "Ufufufu~ Well, there are far worse things than too much~" she mused. Besides, the way things were looking for Ereshkigal she was sure that girl might eventually give a bit more than he was bargaining for. Wouldn't that just make them a perfect match~

Bloodedge
12-02-2022, 11:13 AM
As that redness spread, so too did the grin on Sukuna's face. Poor Ereshkigal would never be free of anguish if he had any say in the matter, and as of the creation of that seal, he'd always have a say. One could take solace in the fact that he cursed the goddess only to make her look at him. He had so many other ideas in mind, but for the moment, this was the most he would be doing. The enjoyment of torment was something Sukuna took care of in the material world. He couldn't just go forgetting that he first took that trip to find a companion to have fun with, as the Demon King before him did. This session to christen the shrine Sukuna called home, was to be one of a less power-driven nature on his end. Well... excluding the extra bodies, arms and girth.

Moving on from the flustered state of Ereshkigal, there was the matter of Sukuna's suggestion. Ereshkigal and Elysia would likely receive two very different forms of compliance from Sukuna. While Elysia's flirtatious suggestions were taken by the Demon Lord easily, Ereshkigal's flustered requests and outbursts would receive the desired answer. Ereshkigal went for one of two methods to get just what she wanted. Replacing her active mouth with a hand, the goddess freed herself enough to speak, in the demon language no less. The gentlest plea passed her lips. She wished to be filled, and she wished to be fed. Sukuna was giddy as a child watching her make that request, and further watching and hearing her specify with what she sought to be filled/fed by. "Keh! Rayjtiv. Jehnyl karg!" he replied. Two Sukunas were penetrating the goddess, and two Sukunas were suddenly and immediately thrusting their hips to batter away at her insides. Meanwhile, a small amount of continued movement from Ereshkigal's hand would surely be enough to cause the same explosive ejaculation she'd be receiving in both of her lower holes. Sukuna was never one to spare use of his power, even if his intentions of fueling the death goddess were miniscule at present. What was to be said? He enjoyed spraying in spades, so he'd always be funneling additional mana through his groins during copulation.

Speaking of funneling additional mana, Elysia was due for quite the expulsion as well. The Sukuna on her end had quickly begun slamming into her birthing hole with that engorged dick. Each time her breath passed from lungs to lips, he took it as an excuse to beat down her interior walls again. She may not have been the focal point of ongoing events originally, but the one Sukuna she'd been left with was very keen on seeing her proverbial switch flipped as well. This one's approach was slightly altered. When his seed was spilled, it was not accompanied by the usual 'final' thrust. No, this Sukuna sprayed away while still thrusting with unending vigor. Each time he burst through that final blockade within her, there was another gush to be followed by a withdrawal... and then yet another 'gift' left right on the other side of the goddess's cervix.

Apollymi
12-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Ereshkigal, her sweet and easily abashed nature, were prime objects of torment. Her own anguish was something she found herself wallowing in more often than not, and none seemed to take more joy in her moments of fluster than Sukuna. Still, somehow that wasn't so bad, he wasn't terrible to her. She wasn't a target of violence from him at all, though this sex would likely seem rougher than most would deem necessary, she also didn't dislike it. As far as she understood it, he only truly cursed her into doing things that she would have normally avoided to cause her the kind of annoying discomfort he seemed to relish in seeing on her face. That too wasn't bad... though admittedly the youngest of the gods was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with her mind and body that she didn't have a problem with being the sole object of this man's torturous nature.

It didn't matter. Why? Because when she made the soft plea that she did, irrespective of her own feelings about doing so... she received an affirmative reply. He'd gladly give her what she wanted, and she should open wide? Well that was hardly necessary to say. The two versions of him below her began banging up into her person with a fervor that left her mouth open and tongue hanging out. Each and every thrust did this, and she couldn't help but moan as her mouth began to be filled. She drank down that energy as she moaned her own climax. Her mind went blank as her body began to hit the highest concentration of energy she'd ever felt. It was like his earlier donations had less potency by their own nature, and here and now she could feel that power bristling across her skin as she felt it flowing around her person. Her free hand was soon extended over the shoulder of the man who released into her ass and it would in turn be grabbed.

Elysia found herself reaching up as well, easily understanding what was happening. Her other self wished to make something with all that extra energy and it was such a simple thing but also very big. Coming together in the sky above as both girls reached climax was a big white full moon. Of course, Elysia herself was moaning her content, "Ahha!~ It's so much, too much... it's great!~" Her eyes were sparkling even as she was knocked about by a massive cock and pumped to fullness. That giant moon created by Ereshkigal began to be colored red. Why? Well... Elysia's vision became a bit hazed by the light, red dotted her vision as spills made into her womb seemed to rock her straight to the core. It was far too much for her. All that energy was being converted and it was still far too much for her little body to take. She was sure this was it for her. It was winding down... Her eyes were losing that signature sassy bit of light. This was going to need some recovery time.

Bloodedge
12-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Within this Shrine, there were six bodies involved in the sexual adventure of a millennia. Of those six bodies, it seemed all would be climbing to the apex of pleasure at once. The standing Sukuna with Ereshkigal's hands grasping him had quite the visual spectacle to see. The work of Sukunas beneath and behind her made his one request very easily fulfilled, earning from Ereshkigal an open mouth and dangling tongue. He was sure she hadn't become heavily intoxicated already, given the look in her eyes, but everything else about her face fit the bill in the most interesting way. With her continued stroking, that open mouth was poured into just as her other holes were. Ah, Sukuna may have discovered his favorite sight of all. When Ereshkigal drank of his essence, there was an additional conscious spurt to splash her face. Now it was his favorite sight. "Kehe! Don't forget the rest," he teased, boasting a dripping cock while one finger dragged some of the spillage from Ereshkigal's cheek toward her mouth.

As for Elysia, her situation appeared quite dire indeed. For something in excess to be considered great was a notion Sukuna shared wholeheartedly. Elysia and Ereshkigal had reached out for each other's hand while the latter went into overdrive. Creation was afoot─ as was destruction. A form of light came to the Demon Shrine, only to become visible as the shrine itself, bar the bed they inhabited, crumbled above and around the group. Moonlight shone, and then... turned red. Having a view of both goddesses, Sukuna knew exactly which was to blame for a change after creation. Elysia was truly experiencing too much, so... in classic Sukuna fashion, he'd offer a great deal more! If it was recovery time she needed, she'd instead have Sukuna's hand move from her face to her throat. That hand, one on her breast with its palm-mouth sucking her nipple, and both hands upon her thighs gripped tightly while he slammed and slammed more. That barrier he kept bypassing was now the home of his member at the beginning and end of every plunge, and he would ensure it was a very crowded stay by spewing endlessly into her. Sukuna cared not for waste; he wanted to make a mess of everything. Something about the ensuing overflow was cathartic to the demon, and even more so was the look of these goddesses when they were out of their depth.

Apollymi
12-06-2022, 05:28 AM
The answer to her little plea was given in the flow of mana didn't seem to stop for some time. Eventually, even a splash was left on her face as she rested before a still dripping cock with a splash on her face that had her closing her eye just a bit as reflex. Still she looked up at the man as his thumb dragged towards her mouth that which had been spilled. Remarkably enough, Ereshkigal was enough of a glutton that she wouldn't want to lose out on anything that she could consume. Her tongue gently prodded that finger and a little bit of sass was found leaving her mouth for just a second. "You didn't have to say..." she mentioned lightly. Even so, she'd follow up those actions by licking and swallowing away that which still dripped from the tip of his cock, all the while feeling the happiness of that consumption. Before today she'd never received a mana transfer and here and now, she couldn't seem to get enough of them even when everything in her mind told her to stop.

Meanwhile, Elysia was finding out all the things she'd so recently signed her twin self up for. The constant pounding was one thing, as Sukuna poured himself into her. The breaking of the srhine around them seemed to be for the best given how much energy there was pouring across her entire body. Ah, a tongue constantly tickling her nipple and now a hand upon her throat. Ah, this was kind of a sensory overload. Even the moon they'd just created was pinking with her body and vision. The very end of her body was reached and breached immediately, continuously even until there was nothing left but stars dotting her vision. Tiny bits of red seemed to flood the skies. Trees were blossoming around them with pink and red leaves which blew into the winds created by massive exhales of this particular lass. That climax was massive for her, and rippling enough that she felt it through her body for the duration of her pummeling. Creation couldn't stop in the moment but it was taking all she had to endure. Her hand tightened upon Eresh's and she found herself mumbling some words. "Eresh, I... don't think I'm gonna make it. You've got it, right?" she asked as her consciousness began to fade. "Don't you dare, Ely! You did this to us, you can't back out now..." Ereshkigal said to her other self, but of course she had already begun sinking back into Ereshkigal's form. Disappearing through all that spillage, causing a massive influx in mana to Ereshkigal's form which left her swooning just a bit as well. There was still way too much energy flowing right now. Why was she always left to deal with all of this?

Bloodedge
12-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Apparently, Ereshkigal didn't have to be told not to waste the remainder. There was no arguing how much of a glutton the goddess was; she was much like Sukuna himself. Interesting though, was how gluttonous she proved herself to be when taking in his very essence, despite never previously partaking in a mana transfer. Sure, there were her words continuing to reject the idea of any further action, yet there were occasionally words of invitation... and every action she took was tantamount to outright hungering for more. She took all expulsions into her body from below, and she even lashed out against the residue dripping from Sukuna's tip. "Not so full after all, eh? There's plenty more where that came from," he teased.

Interesting developments would soon be taking place. While Elysia received an additional 'pummeling' as it were, the newer of two goddesses decided she'd had more than enough. Of course, this decision had somewhat been made in moments prior... but this time was a bit more final. Upon expressing her lack of ability to continue, Elysia allowed herself to fuse with the original body of Ereshkigal once more─ even against the latter's wishes. With that, one Sukuna that had not yet stopped thrusting and spewing was left with nothing to fill immediately. All four bodies knew what this sense of emptiness meant long-term. "Couldn't take it, huh? That's a shame; I was just getting started with her." With these words said, the Sukuna previously occupied by Elysia stepped around one of his copies to grasp Ereshkigal's face, turning it toward his own. Oh... a bit of spunk remained that she'd yet to consume. His eye was drawn by it for a moment, but that did deter him from his greater purpose. "I guess that means you're signing up to take care of me too, right? You're not saying you're done... are you?" he asked while wearing the most devious grin.

Surely Ereshkigal could handle four copies of Sukuna at once, right? If she couldn't do that, she was in quite a bit of danger. The shrine they inhabited had been destroyed, thus freeing the original body of Sukuna that had long since been sealed below. That body had already begun targeting the current incarnation(s) of Sukuna, and was gradually making its way toward its owner. Whenever it arrived, well... Ereshkigal would have something very new to deal with. . .

Apollymi
12-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Gluttonous. That was probably an apt description of Ereshkigal. Of course, she didn't really like the word, but it was a pretty accurate way of referring to her. She couldn't even argue against it, what with her taking of mana directly, with claiming with without any shame at all. Was she full? No, not at all... or rather, it was something else. "Full isn't really a problem..." she said in her off-handed manner. For Ereshkigal, it wouldn't have mattered if she was full or not. Satisfaction didn't come from being full, satisfaction came from indulgence, and though she wouldn't have mentioned this aloud under normal circumstances it was nothing less than the truth of her existence.

Ah, but there was a different problem immediately following her feeling so sure of herself in a moment like this, the disappearance of her other self. Elysia seemed to be quite done. Actually, she'd tapped out and disappeared back into Ereshkigal with little to no prompting. The goddess of death was left to wonder why she managed to be so cruel even to herself. "Why am I like this?" she wondered once more. Of course, it went without saying that now she had four copies of Sukuna to deal with. It was obvious he had no intention of letting off the gas, so to speak, and obviously there was a certain emptiness in his own person after the disappearance of Elysia which he intended to fill with the other version of the death goddess. There was an obvious bit of sadness showing here and now, and Ereshkigal for all she was, couldn't really let that stand. Ah, and there was something else, the fourth Sukuna moving in front of her turning her face, and managing to look her in the eye directly. Would she be saying she was done? "I... well... no...not really, but this is still a lot right? What would you have me do when I'm already occupied as fully as I can be?" she asked of the man seeming to not really know what to say. She didn't want to disappoint him. She didn't want him to feel left out, but she was definitely a bit short on extra places that he could make himself home in. There was also a strange fluctuation of power which Ereshkigal was sure she wasn't really ready to deal with either, but she also couldn't leave anyone out. Even if she was starting to get a bit scared.

Bloodedge
12-06-2022, 12:44 PM
Fear was an excellent motivator, Sukuna believed. He'd tormented many creatures since the time before the current world. In moments of fright, they always went above and beyond expectation... at least, their own expectations of themselves. Whatever the case would be for Ereshkigal, she admitted that being 'full' was not an issue. Such a statement would lead Sukuna to accept that he could leave her bursting again and again, and she'd truly have no negative feelings about it. That was enough to act as Sukuna's motivator for the rest of eternity. Surely Ereshkigal herself was prepared for that eventuality. . .

Unprepared was the one called Elysia. A small amount of overindulgence left her running away back into Ereshkigal's body, leaving her other half to deal with four Sukunas. Even Ereshkigal took issue with this, as one could expect her to. "Maybe because you're a coward?" Sukuna asked. Elysia was just reaching a state of mind Sukuna would consider perfect, and then... she was gone. Ereshkigal would have to pay the price for that. Alas, her answer to the fourth Sukuna was one that belied a lack of understanding. She thought she was as occupied as possible. Oh, how very wrong the goddess was. "Who gave you that dumb idea? Your holes are filled, yes. Remember what I said? I'll own you─ every part. You still have hands. You still have feet. You still have tits. The space between your legs, your armpit, the side of your neck..." While he spoke, Sukuna's hand trailed away from Ereshkigal's face and swept its way through those long, pink locks on her head. "I'll even use your hair. Don't tell me you thought I'd let any part of you off the hook? You want me using every little piece of your body, don't you?"

Apollymi
12-06-2022, 01:44 PM
Was fear Ereshkigal's motivator? Well, yes and no. She was afraid of many things, but her own nature wouldn't really allow her to turn down something being offered to her so freely. Actually, she couldn't really stop hersel from consuming something she'd learned to like so much already. As such, the coming extra Sukuna was something she wasn't entirely sure how to address, but definitely something she'd take on. The actions of Elysia led one to believe she was cowardly, but Ereshkigal didn't see those actions as such... maybe because she felt them deep within herself, even as her cores converged back into their solid state. "I don't think I'm cowardly, I am certain she had a fairly good reason for calling it done. She's pretty young after all... she's probably not ready for so much just yet..." she mused about the side of herself that was literally birthed today. Despite her attitude she was brand new, her form not yet fully settled and even her consciousness not yet all it could be. It was reasonable that she'd give responsibility for their continued happiness over to her older self. All of that was beyond even Elysia's motivations as a goddess of love and beauty. The first of which would have her, leaving the happy couple to their honeymoon as much as possible.

As for Ereshkigal, her filled holes and her lack of understanding for potential progress with even a fourth extra she found herself looking to Sukuna with wide eyes. "You. You gave me that idea..." she said curtly. Of course, he had but not in such a closed minded way. He'd made three of himself for her, this made it sound like she was indeed as full as she could be. But he claimed there were more parts to use. Various body parts were listed and not all of them had any specific sexual connotations, but he claimed he could make use of any or all of them. Did she have a problem with that? No, not really, it just seemed... "Excessive. All of that seems like... a lot," she mentioned seeming to be a bit fearful but not really in any position to back down she'd all but accepted already that this was happening. "I don't know if I thought you'd let me off the hook for anything... you haven't given me any reason to assume you even know the meaning of those words," she mused as she looked at him. She wanted to crawl away and die in a corner somewhere. "But... I don't think I mind..." she murmured. What was about to happen to her? What kind of way was he intending to indulge in her? Could she even fault him for wanting to indulge in her so much? No. Not really. Actually, the thought of him using as much of her as she could, completely indulging in her physical form was... exciting? Maybe? Yeah... that was probably the right word. If anything, her body seemed to agree just a bit as she tightened around the pair still present within her holes. She'd all but absorbed the remaining energy she'd been donated already so she supposed anything he wanted to give additionally, she had no problem accepting.

Bloodedge
12-07-2022, 12:30 AM
Ereshkigal spoke against her two selves being cowardly, defending the other half by proclaiming her youth as an entity. How strange. She was young in the technical sense, yes, but she had a leg up on Ereshkigal in the strangest way as well. "So I should expect you to be ready, right? She was born ready to take one in the ass, so where does that leave you?" Sukuna wondered this while his hand moved all the way to the tips of Ereshkigal's hair, sliding gently off.

Apparently, Sukuna gave her the idea that she was fully occupied before. Nonsense! Perhaps this was true in the conventional sense of mana transfer, but in Sukuna's case, there was much more to it than that. "You're thinking too much about swapping mana. I don't care about all that. See, this whole deal could be a one-way thing. I could spend all this time exclusively dumping my energy into you, or onto you. You see, I'm not one to skip out on experiences. I'll fuck every bit of flesh on you and fill it with energy, and then... I'll consume you." Sukuna's ultimate clause may have been a bit threatening as he hungrily stared down the goddess. While these words were shared, there was a... thumping. In tandem with the beat of Sukuna's own hearts, that thumping represented heavy footsteps... four of them per set.

Several moments passed before the source of those stomps became visible. From beneath the destroyed shrine, a massive, armored body erupted to a full height of over three meters. This armor hosted Sukuna's original body, possessing just the proportions needed. It had the look of two twins merged at the back, still sporting four arms, four legs and two faces on opposite ends. While one side of the armor was red, the other half was blue in color. When this body arrived near the bed, two Sukunas retreated from Ereshkigal while the other two remained buried within her body. "You don't mind, so you want it. That's what I'm hearing. So... say hello to the old Sukuna~"

Apollymi
12-07-2022, 09:14 AM
In defense of her younger self, Ereshkigal was left open to more prodding. The fact that her younger self had risen with the intent of sex via one of the more initially condemned holes was something of note and merit, but Ereshkigal had an easy explanation for this. "Fertility goddess of love and beauty is born on my best day so far, she was bound to be confident in her own abilities. Besides, we have no idea what I might have been ready to accept if I'd not been both confused and terrified. Those two emotions I can blame you for... I figured I'd been called upon accidentally, no normal person is considering copulating with death!" she said childishly terse about the entire situation. Of course, she'd not been ready for anything initially, it wasn't even obvious to her that she'd not been called upon accidentally. Besides, whenever Ishtar appeared in a place, men typically chose her much to their detriment so she had no reason to assume based on history that the same wasn't going to apply in the moment.

Moving on, according to Sukuna, Ereshkigal spent too much time considering this as a matter of mana transfer. He wanted to experience things, and he'd dump all of his energy into her, just to devour her. There was a bit of shock spreading across the face of the death goddess as she looked back at this man. How was she meant to interpret those words? Maybe she only thought of it from one perspective but it was the one most natural to her being, as such anything else could be considered differently just because this man was the one offering it. "Being honest here, with you looking at me like that and those particular words as your choice, I am not sure if I am meant to feel threatened or excited," she explained as calmly as she could. Of course, if he meant that metaphorically or even if he meant to actually take a great deal of his mana back from her, she supposed she could feel fine about it if it came out in a pleasant way.

Speaking of things which were somewhat frightening. There was a sound which she'd been hearing for a while now but had no way to place. Soon though... all too soon, that sound became something with a full explanation. A gigantic man who seemed to be two smashed together and four legs came stomping up to the bed side. Two Sukuna's seemed apt to abandon Ereshkigal in this moment while two remained buried within her folds and rear. This new being, according to Sukuna was his former self. That was interesting but... why was he here? Oh! He was just saying her not minding meant she accepted. "I... that... you can't go making those kinds of word associations. Regular languages don't work like that!" she had a minor outburst. Where did he plan on fitting someone so large in their multi-body rounds of fornication? Well, she supposed given his own actions she'd likely find out. She'd not volunteered for this, but he seemed to take any words as yes even no in some instances. Even with all those thoughts within her head, Ereshkigal wasn't by her own nature particularly rude as an individual, she'd actually greet this new individual, taking in the look of him and finding it interesting. "Hi... though I am pretty worried about saying such a thing given the circumstances," she stated. Once again she was tapping the two index fingers of her hands together. This was quite the worrying situation and she had no idea where it was going exactly.

Bloodedge
12-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Apparently, Elysia's confidence was to be expected simply because she'd been born on Ereshkigal's best day. How strange. For a time, Sukuna assumed he'd successfully granted Ereshkigal her worst day ever. Maybe his skills were waning after all, or maybe... that single moment of realization was enough to turn worst into best? He supposed that was possible as well. Yes, he'd go on believing that. As for Ereshkigal's confused and terrified state earlier in the day, he'd take every bit of blame... pridefully. "Then I did exactly what I wanted to. Don't worry; there's a lot more where all that fear came from," he admitted.

It seemed every exchange they had was cause for confusion in the goddess. He was clear about his intention to consume her, whatever meaning those words had behind them. Ereshkigal wasn't sure whether threatened or excitement should be what she felt. In Sukuna's experience, the answer was always some strange mix of both. "Those things are the same," he said. In this particular case, Sukuna meant for those words to be true. She should feel threatened and afraid, but she should just as much feel thrilled to gain a new experience. Such should especially be the case in a matter of moments. . .

What exactly did she have to look forward to? The true form of Sukuna in its armored state was upon her in due time. There were no fingers on its four hands, though that fact was not made visible due to the armor it was clad in. Another thing it didn't have, was the ability to speak. It was but a husk responding to its owner's presence and seeking reunion. Why then, did Ereshkigal actually greet it? Well, that wasn't something to question. Ereshkigal herself thought something was worth questioning though─ specifically the way Sukuna received her words. Perhaps 'question' was the wrong word; she outright denied his ability to connect clauses like he did. "Why can't I? You've got a lot to say, but I haven't heard a 'no' out of you yet. So... admit it." In the midst of this exchange, the two mobile Sukunas positioned themselves on the bent legs of the original body's red side. They seated themselves as if taking up a pair of thrones, both still looking toward Ereshkigal. "If you're worried about saying hi, you're finally on the right track. The other one, Elysia, knows the deal, but I'll let you in on it too. Between the two of us, a hello starts with this," he said, both sitting Sukunas holding their own shafts. "And ends with you not being able to think about anything but... what was it? Cum? Yeah, I heard that from the other one enough; I think I remember it properly. You were the one who said you wanted that, though. I guess I delivered to the wrong one at first."

Apollymi
12-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Strange information was being shared between this pair of people. Quite a lot indeed if one were to consider the fact that Ereshkigal still had two people within her person. What was he saying now? Her fear and terror were things he'd wanted to do. That there was more where that came from, her eyes widened at this notion, and she was immediately a bit fearful. "I don't really need that though..." she said quickly. It was quite true, the one now called Ereshkigal did not need anything like fear as far as her own understanding was concerned. To be honest, there was very little in the world that could even scare her and this man was currently at the top of her list. Sukuna was full of strange comparisons and a bit of keen intellect whenever it struck him to be so. He claimed that she should feel both excited and threatened and that only served to further confuse her. Ereshkigal was a death goddess, she was quite used to not feeling anything remotely close to regular human emotions in the same way as everyone else. "They are not the same! I think that makes this situation worse not better..." she mentioned. Still it was rather hard to maintain any amount of dignified thought sitting the way she was.

And now, she was left to do something else. She watched as two Sukuna went and sat on the extended legs of their original self like taking up a strange throne. What were they doing that for? Why was all this still happening? This man had been alive again on this world only a short amount of time, didn't he want to do something else? It appeared the answer to most all of those questions were unknown except the last one which was obviously no. And Sukuna himself was still talking. He claimed she was saying a lot and she was, but he also claimed that she'd not allowed the word 'no' to pass her lips and thus she should admit to wanting it. This line gave her great pause and she seemed to think it over a bit. 'Wait wait... can I actually say no?' she thought absently. Her eyes shifted down to the man beneath her whose face she could see. In the time of pure terror and 'torture' she'd simply relegated herself to torture for self-preservation. She'd not been willing to test her existence against an unknown one. But she'd not actually considered she could say no and walk away from the situation unscathed. That would have been a relief wouldn't it? But... did she actually want to say no? It was a bit confusing to consider. People weren't normally interested in her so she didn't mind him. They had a bit in common and could get along so she had no real compatibility issues, and he wasn't hard to look at as far as she was concerned. In thinking about it calmly she hadn't really disliked anything that had happened so far today, and she was pretty sure that even without feeling like her life was endangered she might have agreed to some sort of interaction with this man.

Oh well, there was still quite a bit of confusion surrounding Sukuna and his actions in general, aside from things he said directly. Moving on from that, he made a few more statemetns which added some modicum of clarity to the rest of their interactions. Hello started with... nudity and throbbing dick. And ended with, her senselessness. Specifically, the word he used was one used to describe what humans thought of as mana, or rather what it downgraded to in their lesser lives. "Look you're the one who made me say something the worst way I could think of..." she mumbled. This was getting scary again. But she'd already followed him here, and she wasn't really inclined to leave. Even though she didn't know what was coming next she kind of wanted to find out, besides that she still wasn't sure she could actually get away from him if she tried. Oh, her eyes were still locked on, and she'd started to feel a bit antsy, enough that her hips were shifting a bit against the two who still occupied her. Was she really about to agree to something so outlandish as what he was saying now? Probably. Yes, it was definitely looking like a yes...

Bloodedge
12-09-2022, 06:57 AM
"Yes you do," Sukuna replied with swiftness. What he offered was precisely what Ereshkigal needed, whether she thought so or not. Well... it would be something she needed in hindsight, at least. "Mortals discovered a thing they call drugs, you know? You'll never see someone more paranoid and afraid than when they're on the stuff. Intoxication, fear, paranoia, and... addiction. Where do you think it all comes from?" The two sitting Sukunas were pointing at themselves and each other while this clause reached its conclusion. In the moments following this exchange, Ereshkigal appeared to be in thought─ though only after denying once again that threatened and excited were one and the same.

Was Ereshkigal wondering over her ability to say no? That seemed to be the case as she looked down upon one of the Sukunas still resting within her body. In that moment, Ereshkigal would see that shiteating grin of Sukuna's accompanied by a cheeky wink. If the goddess ever had any ability to say no, she threw it away the moment she took that seal. He could officially force her hand if he wished, yet he had no need to do so while having access to Cursed Speech. There were two methods of making her offer whatever parts of herself he wanted, yet he thought there was more entertainment in simply goading her into such things. Such was the case when he talked her into saying words well outside of her comfort zone earlier, and such would surely be the case again. Forcing people to do things was always so simple, so automatic and mechanical in its execution. In earlier cases with Ereshkigal, it proved more fruitful to have her saying and doing things while being her natural, flustered self.

Whatever the case, Ereshkigal seemed upset about being made to say such things. With that in mind, what could Sukuna do other than... demand that it be a recurring event? "I didn't make you do anything. You set yourself up like that, and you said every word yourself. I didn't control you. That's what's in your head then, right? Since you say I made you do the talking, why don't I actually make you?" With these words said, one more Sukuna pulled away from Ereshkigal, removing himself from her rear while the other connected to her began to lift. "So, what do you think? Should I make you say something even worse right now? I wonder what that brain can come up with now that you're dealing with me, me, me, me... and me~"

Apollymi
12-09-2022, 07:42 AM
There was an immediate comeback made by Sukuna this day. He claimed she did need what he was offering. He was so certain of that, it was a bit too much obviously. Well, that was a weird thing to say, though she didn't like being called a glutton even she could recognize that she was more likely to overindulge than most. Whatever the case, there was a rather pointed explanation given by Sukuna in the moment. Drugs, intoxication, fear, paranoia and addiction all stemmed from him... "I see. Well, I am aware of the things mortals are willing to die over and kill over... more than most anyway. Congratulations," she said honestly. Though she didn't necessarily think she liked feeling any of those things herself he'd definitely done his fair share in making sure creatures would destroy themselves. Still, there should have been a marked difference in knowing these things and feeling them, she didn't like feeling fear or paranoia and the intoxication part just felt confusing. Whatever addiction was she wasn't betting on it being a good thing to experience in absolution either.

Whatever the case, while she was looking down to consider her options of naysaying, she was confronted by that strange grin Sukuna often possessed and... a wink. Her eyes widened upon witnessing this. She was likely weird, but that was kind of cute. She really didn't want to say no to him much at all... he was technically growing on her as an individual. Though she found him to be a bit abrasive she didn't mind him being so, she really was going to have to deal with her other self making such admittances on her behalf. She wouldn't have made such proclamations herself, but she did actually enjoy this man's personality quite a bit. Her face gained a red tint while she was thinking about it, and she found herself wanting to look away. But he'd told her not to earlier so she was sort of stuck in a mental battle with herself over whether it counted or not to look away now. Ugh, whatever, she'd keep it to herself for now and not worry about it too much.

Something she would worry about though, was the version of the man extricating himself from her rear. That was a strange feeling but once he left she felt kind of empty. The one below her seemed to be lifting her up as well. What was he saying now? "I said it because you asked me I wouldn't have done it otherwise, that isn't a placement of blame it is simply the truth," she admitted. Of course, that didn't exactly remove blame from him nor did it alleviate her guilt either. She wasn't sure she wanted to feel the emptiness of him leaving her body so soon, and she wasn't even sure where the thought came from she found herself clinging to him just a bit as she tried to work though what he meant. "Wait wait wait... that's..." was there even a right way to phrase it? He seemed to enjoy trapping her by word usage and so she was trying to be careful and it was still difficult to manage. "Is there even any way to answer this question? Logically if I say don't make me... you will force the issue because you like seeing me squirm. If I say I will say something then I am calling a bluff I am sure isn't actually a bluff... there's always a catch with you I don't know how to navigate it all. I also don't hate it, which probably makes it worse somewhere... I am still not even sure what I am actually supposed to do with five of you!" she seemed to be reaching out for his torso, unconsciously not wanting to be removed from her current perch. She was spiraling in the moment, snapping and a little bit sassy but also showing the faintest sign of not wanting to stop in spite of her own lack of clarity.

Bloodedge
12-09-2022, 09:14 AM
"I bet you are. You get to see all the people who end themselves and others over my essence. You know, it was just a matter of suffering when those plants grew. Then... you came along." The more Sukuna spoke, the more satisfied he appeared. By the time his speech reached the next level, two of him were sitting atop his original body with their arms spread wide, as if basking in the glory of realization. "You took it to the next level! They do all that suffering throughout their lives, and once they've hit the limit... they die! Kehahaha! It's the perfect end! No recovery, no light at the end of long darkness, just death! It's perfect!" he shouted. Somehow, these facts had eluded Sukuna until this very moment.

What more eluded him? Certainly not the fact that Ereshkigal had yet to look away from him, nor the fact that she was avoiding the true issue at hand. She couldn't keep hiding her intentions, nor her growing addiction that he'd been alluding to. Even while she beat around the bush, Ereshkigal physically moved to keep the one remaining Sukuna imbedded in her loins. She was clinging, holding on with her womanhood while reaching out to his torso. "Got some abandonment issues? I could stay inside~" he teased, having no intention of actually doing so. He'd be removing her from her current resting place shortly, all to make a point.

The point itself was one shared by every Sukuna present, bar the one obviously missing a proper brain. Ereshkigal had numerous things to say about his approach, and indeed, it was all part of a trap. Telling him not to make her say anything would require her to take things into her own hands. Claiming she would say something would just skip the middle, unless she decided to add additional complexity by trying to avoid making good on the deal. She wasn't sure what to do with five of him, eh? "Six," corrected one of the sitting Sukunas as he tapped on that armored husk. "This one counts as two," he added. "Anyway, it's obvious what you should do. You should scratch that itch we can tell you've got. Don't you feel it? I think the only way to do something about it now is to come clean, unless you want that me over there to pull out and leave you with nothing~"

Apollymi
12-09-2022, 11:04 AM
A small tirade was to follow Ereshkigal's congratulatory statement. It seemed that Sukuna hadn't really considered the long term effects of his essence upon the world. And when he did he found the abrupt and brutal end to those who suffered by his hand, even indirectly, amusing. He claimed that it was all just for the suffering and then the finality of death was introduced and it made it, better? How strange. Ereshkigal was certain no one looked upon death with that kind of happiness. Well there were a few mortal cultures who seemed to appreciate her work more than others. "That is, a little extra dark, but not bad I guess. It's good you're happy. Enjoying one's purpose is important..." she mused. It was interesting she couldn't find reason not to be happy for him in a moment like this, even while not thinking about death as an ending in the same terms that he did.

Whatever the case, the clinging was noticed and came with a bit of teasing. She didn't have abandonment issues. She was used to people leaving and ignoring her, it didn't bother her, she just wasn't ready for parting yet. Such a statement in a teasing manner made her a bit huffy as she caught herself doing something she'd not been making a conscious effort to do in the first place. "I don't have issues, I am used to abandonment. I just... I'm not ready yet," she stated of parting with his form.

Moving on, there was the matter of her admission of not knowing how to navigate their current interaction. It seemed she'd misspoken at least a little, as Sukuna clarified that his original form counted as two people so it was six of him she was dealing with, not five. "That makes it worse. Didn't need that clarification!" Ereshkigal said not understanding her current line of thinking. But he was saying something else now wasn't he? Something she understood, something that triggered her extra memories about these moments and things he'd said when her brain was a bit less steady than it was in the present moment. She should scratch the itch, and come clean before she was vacated by the Sukuna beneath her? "Wait, wait, wait..." she started her brain taking a moment to catch up. Those words, said that way... implied those words he'd used earlier, intoxication and addiction. Was she addicted? Well, she had tried to keep him inside her. She did have a feeling of coming dread at the idea of him leaving her body. She did seem a lot more pliable in moments where he was making offers of mana and its related activities. "Did you, make me addicted to you?!" she seemed shocked by the realization. "That was so unnecessary..." she claimed while rubbing her face. Now that she was thinking about it actively she had to make a conscious effort to stop the movement of one of her hands which was drifting towards that mark over her womb. Why had he bothered going to such extremes? Actually, extremes were pretty normal for him, but still... she'd have gone along with most things without this kind of extra problem being placed upon her.

Bloodedge
12-09-2022, 11:21 AM
These two had different outlooks on death and its general purpose, but still, Ereshkigal managed to appreciate Sukuna's satisfaction regarding death's impact on his long-term curses. She was right; enjoying one's purpose was important... literally. To go against one's Source was equivalent to renouncing one's own identity, and therefore becoming weaker. Ereshkigal herself was likely only weak like the other Creators in this world because she was thrown into another purpose. Ah, but that path led to Sukuna receiving two for the price of one, so to speak; he couldn't be upset about that at all. "Somebody should have told the idiot," he declared in the most casual manner.

According to Ereshkigal, she didn't have abandonment issues. Perhaps she would soon enough. For now, she claimed she simply wasn't ready yet. Oh? "I haven't moved in minutes. You're just sitting there with me inside you, and you want to keep that? The mortals have a word for that sort of thing, I think..." Ah yes, Sukuna had heard a great many things. Those mortals, they discovered... kinks or something. Among the infinite list of deviant things they enjoyed, this was something some found enjoyable as well. Even so, the Sukuna beneath Ereshkigal would not halt his rise without purpose.

Where was the purpose? It seemed any discovery of that was to be put on hold, mostly while Ereshkigal came to realize one great fact. At least two copies of Sukuna saw that halted movement of her hand, knowing exactly where it was going. "Maybe you are addicted. Maybe it's not quite an addiction yet," he mused. It was quite hard to tell when addiction was properly formed and solidified without certain showings, but the early signs were definitely there for Ereshkigal. She said it was... unnecessary. Was it, though? If that were the case, maybe she shouldn't have allowed it. "It wasn't unnecessary at all. I never said I made you addicted. You did it yourself, when you decided to accept the second Binding Vow." This explanation was given by the most talkative Sukuna thus far: the one sitting on his original body's front-left leg. Meanwhile, the copy beneath Ereshkigal was continuing to lift her slowly from himself. The other nearest to her was standing in a somewhat provocative location, as his girth would now be found resting atop her head.

Apollymi
12-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Ereshkigal's understanding of things seemed to be taken at face value. The only thing Sukuna had to say in the moment was that someone should have shared that information with Ishtar, whom he referred to as an idiot. That would garner a little chuckle from the pink haired girl, who was good-natured in most instances except those surrounding Ishtar. "That would require her listening which isn't her strong suit as we have all seen," said Ereshkigal in the snarky way she tended to say such things. "And someone did tell her but she interprets things as she wishes," Ereshkigal said of the lass she'd decided she'd disown at her earliest convenience. In truth, Ishtar had received the same lessons she assumed all of them did, she simply didn't retain or even hear the information when it was mentioned properly. Oh well, that was water under the bridge and not really a direct concern of Ereshkigal's any more, instead she could happily live knowing that every time she referred to her by her old name, she'd bite her tongue for eternity.

Beyond that point, in this moment, Sukuna brought attention to the fact that Ereshkigal had been sitting with him just resting inside of her for however long they'd been having this conversation. This was true, but it was simply the fact that Eresh, wasn't quite ready to feel empty yet. Ah, but the mortals had a word for this sort of thing... she didn't doubt that information, "Mortals have words for a lot of things that don't register to normal minds, or sometimes even damaged ones... As for keeping it, I like it there..." she said with some added thought. She'd heard an interesting number of catcalls and words issued to her by people she knew could only see her as a giant veiled skeleton. Whatever the case, such things were usually just cause for their added imprisonment and torture by the Gallu.

Moving on, it seemed that her realization about her potential addiction was a thing acknowledged by Sukuna as maybe something that hadn't been set in quite enough yet. She was being lifted off the lap of one Sukuna while another gave her a lot of information. Ah, it'd become a thing that could happen when she accepted the second binding vow... "You'd really pin that on me, like you weren't holding me hostage, by my body's feelings? I didn't even know what I was missing, just that I was empty. I don't like feeling empty..." she explained. Ah, there was now a Sukuna with his dick resting atop her head. Her eyes were starting to travel unconsciously. She was looking at it. Her mouth moving to speak but she was licking her lips thinking about the past moments and maybe future ones too with far too much detail for a passing moment of conversation. "You issued a Binding Vow to take ownership of me. That makes me your responsibility..." she mentioned. She hadn't forgotten the words she'd spoken in her agreement. She took ownership of him in the same way he claimed it of her, she wondered in the moment if the power of words her mother once spoke of truly the worked the way that implied. She supposed she'd find out eventually. There was an echoing feeling of emptiness as her eyes looked up at his cock. She could blame him for all the things he did to her, but in truth, given how she felt in the moment she likely would have allowed him to do the same things even without fear and terror being the initial feelings she had about the situation.

Bloodedge
12-09-2022, 12:22 PM
Each time the one called Ishtar was spoken of, the conversation had something to do with her stupidity. Well... it wasn't as if she had much else to talk about; she was essentially all looks and idiocy from what Sukuna had seen. "I should have erased her when I had the chance. Next time, I guess I'll waste less effort basking in the moment. She was more trouble than satisfaction anyway," he stated with a tinge of regret. What a waste that ordeal was. . .

Sukuna remained at least partially within Ereshkigal's undercarriage because... she liked it there. How very simple, yet understandable. Sukuna himself was quite fond of the exchange whether he was thrusting or resting, but he had greater things in mind. As such, that one would continue slowly, slowly pushing her off. What would Ereshkigal feel? He hoped to share the pleasure of movement, while also offering the agony of encroaching emptiness. It seemed the latter was becoming true.

He had been holding her hostage by her own body's feelings. He had also been the one to create those feelings. Ereshkigal was no fan of feeling empty, and her admission of that gave Sukuna additional munitions with which to torment her. As for the Binding Vow making her his responsibility, perhaps she was overlooking the whole 'deal with the devil' part Sukuna enjoyed so much. She was his to deal with, yes, but only while her 'soul' was worth consuming. How would she accomplish that? Very easily... sort of. "You're not my responsibility. You're my breakfast, lunch and dinner. You're my entertainment. You're my relief. You're my property," he listed. "You don't like feeling empty? I suggest you do something about it, little girl. The way I see it, you've got a choice to make, and neither of them is something you want to do." Sukuna was rambling, all for great purpose. All four copies were grinning from ear to ear, knowing Ereshkigal's mind was quickly catching up to her body. Three Sukunas saw her tongue trace her lip while she glanced up at the meat-rod upon her head. "You can embarrass yourself any time you like. Or, you can save face and deal with emptiness when it comes. I'm an 'easy way/hard way' kind of demon, you see. So... the easy way, or the hard way? The choice is yours."

Apollymi
12-09-2022, 01:04 PM
Ereshkigal watched and listened while Sukuna spoke of Ishtar. She understood, she also missed the idea of killing Ishtar, and would gladly join in on such a thing whenever it came up again. "Don't be too hard on yourself, using someone else to get her out of a thing, is one of the few things I've seen her do before," Ereshkigal mused. They could take solace in eventually murdering the woman, and could likely have a bit of fun with it whenever it came up again. She knew a rather easy way to find her. That would be fine they could do something about her later.

Now, though, she had a problem which was headed for her. She continued to be lifted off this man's groin and her body didn't like it at all. Well, that wasn't true, the movement itself was quite nice and would likely have been acceptable if she knew for certain the man was going to move himself back inside as the next motion. It was almost torturous but kind of good, good enough that a small moan slipped from between those gently parted lips of hers. She'd become quite honest in their moments together and she would likely end up more so... she knew it.

Then there was the matter of semantics, which seemed to be quite important when dealing with demons. There was a claim, Ereshkigal wasn't his responsibility. She was several other things, including meals, relief, entertainment and property. Ah, right he did use words like that. He was quite brash and abrasive, and she didn't actually mind that, and what was more there were apparently only two options for dealing with him after he'd extracted himself from the core of her being. "Ds ven wemlin czek, Si wemlin ven," she repeated those words in a moment like this. Even with her eyes watching his cock, even with her body disagreeing with his extraction, and even as his words spelled her emotional doom. Ah, it was just her emotions... they couldn't actually kill her. Would she actually embarrass herself to get what she wanted in a moment like this? Maybe, did it count as being embarrassing when it was just the two of them? That seemed like the sort of philosophical question she'd only really have time to take up when her mind was already burning from an overdose. "Not a choice, it's an illusion..." she said after giving it a thought. Even so, he'd not lied directly in anyway since she met him, so she could give him a great deal of leeway in how he chose to be himself. Obscenity seemed to be quite a complex concept to manage. Easy way or hard way, wasn't an actual choice. The end of the line was still the same place, it was just about how much she was willing to suffer to get there. And it should have been obvious how she saw such things. Now, what words would she be using to elicit the outcome that was coming whether she would have agreed to it or not? A deep breath would occur as she prepared herself, what was going to come out of her mouth was a strange sentence, but she was pretty sure it covered all the bases. She was shifting about a hand resting atop that mark on her womb. "Please, I want you to fill all my holes, devour me if you want, just fill me with cum and don't leave me empty, I NEED it!" When she was done speaking her mouth opened gently as if she was expecting to have her throat filled. She'd come to the conclusion it was okay to be like this as long as you had a specific target in mind.

Bloodedge
12-09-2022, 08:23 PM
It was no surprise that today wasn't the first time Ishtar ran from her fate by utilizing another as her scapegoat. She seemed just the type to never get anything done on her own, whether she had the ability or otherwise. No matter; Sukuna hardly found her to be more than a passing annoyance regardless. There were other things to be concerned about, so Sukuna shrugged off the topic in favor of watching Ereshkigal experience both pleasure and pain, physical and mental respectively, while being removed from one Sukuna's lap. Something great would come of this struggle, including the apparent honesty of Ereshkigal.

Something Ereshkigal decided to do upon hearing his declaration. She repeated the very same phrase used when accepting his seal, solidifying the balance of their positions over each other. That balance did exist, but there was the caveat of Sukuna's own beliefs. No matter what, Ereshkigal would find herself dealing with this form of Sukuna─ even if she managed to get a firmer grip on herself. Maybe his suggestion of choice was an illusion. Actually... it certainly was. Sukuna met Ereshkigal's understanding of this with four chuckles─ one from each conscious body. Then... something interesting happened at last. Any decision by the goddess would always lead to one thing, especially with that seal in effect long-term. Even so, there was always the more pleasant choice she could make. This admission would not come with the same outburst as the last. She seemed to be squirming a bit, touching that seal while pleading to be filled by his essence. In making that request, there was even an additional opening of the goddess' mouth. Oh? Did she expect him to do something with that? Well... "Keh! Quef defrinz aera," said the Sukuna whose rod rested atop the woman's head. It would be he who first reacted physically, letting his half-limp cock hang over her face until it reached her lips. If she 'needed' it so badly, surely she'd take an offering herself while the others shifted about.

What of the two distant Sukunas though? They didn't currently seem very keen on changing their placement, but the eight-limbed body was inching closer with them in tow. They'd arrive in due time. More importantly however, was the second Sukuna in close proximity to Ereshkigal, who also took to standing shortly after the first presented his offering. How Ereshkigal dealt with two of him, one firm and one seeming purposely malleable, was something of a curiosity.

Apollymi
12-10-2022, 04:42 AM
Ishtar's ability to slip out of impossible situations should probably be heralded as legendary. It probably would be if not for the fact that her own mouth always got her into such situations and her idiocy made her stay there. Without others to bail her out, her body and all of her powers would still be strung up in the Underworld. She'd have to remember to make sure Enki suffered for that idiocy in death as well.

Moving on, there was something else. Here and now, the gluttonous nature of Ereshkigal needed sating. She had a desire to be filled that bordered upon necessity. She'd deal with her understanding of their shared curse some other time. She was sure the fairness of their relationship would appear at some point in the future. And she technically had no problems with their current arrangement regardless. Her plea had been made, and it was still the same speed she was herself. Polite and a tiny bit desperate, words left her mouth that most would find disgusting but Sukuna only had pleasantries to offer her. Perhaps this is what it meant to be obscene. Whatever the case, she was given a bit of praise and his manhood half-limp was left near her lips. The combination of things that had happened so far said she could act as she wanted until he made a decision. Here and now, her tongue extended to caress his shaft while her left hand took hold of it. Obviously it was her intention to grant him firmness once more. The other who was nearby received her other unoccupied hand while the rest would take their places. Ereshkigal's face was reddened once more because of those affirmative words. It was still quite strange to hear positive approval for something she'd done or said she knew to be strange. She'd have plenty of time to think that over later, for now, she'd aim to fill her emptiness.

But lurking in the corner of her vision, there was that four legged, super version of Sukuna. She had no idea what he planned to do with that version of himself but it was still just a little bit worrying. She'd have to remain focused on something else.

Bloodedge
12-11-2022, 08:52 AM
Ever the glutton despite her own distaste for the term, Ereshkigal went above and beyond her presented natural behavior. Her tongue and hand were both upon that dangling thing within a matter of moments, and even her other hand found its way to another Sukuna's groin. Twice, she'd be servicing two copies of the demon without first being penetrated. This was progress as seen by the two (or three) approaching Sukunas. "You'll get a lot done showing initiative like that. You'll get a lot done to you, too," one declared as the massive body carrying two Sukunas reached the bed's edge.

Ereshkigal remained wary of Sukuna's original body, having no clue what he intended to do with it. In truth, he hadn't a clue either; it was a pleasant surprise that its seal was even broken during their debauchery. That body would be made useful soon, but only after it served the purpose of escorting two Sukunas to the bed. It would have been a shame to see Ereshkigal putting forth effort without being rewarded accordingly, so he focused on the seal applied to her body. A minor curse would be put into effect, only for the sake of turning her mouth into a sexual orifice in receiving direct pleasure via stimulation. He'd used something similar before on her entire body, but... with a bit of focus, he could make the effect even stronger. What then, was the exact effect? Simply put, any part of Ereshkigal making contact with Sukuna's groin would trigger unrivaled pleasure.

"Careful now. Don't lose yourself from your mouth alone," he teased. Ah, but that was precisely what Sukuna intended to make happen as two more of him stepped onto the bed. She was occupied by mouth and by hands with two of him, so she naturally had room for two more. Alas, the third and fourth Sukunas made no marked efforts to occupy the rest of Ereshkigal's body just yet. From the looks of things, they both seemed to be waiting, that they might see how Ereshkigal would develop when left to her own devices. That had proven interesting thus far. . .

Apollymi
12-11-2022, 09:51 AM
Ereshkigal did not like the term glutton, but she also couldn't deny being one. At the base of her knowledge was the understanding of the 'sin' she possessed. In this case, the aspect of destruction that danced in her soul along side the things which made her a Creator, was gluttony. Insatiable was how she found herself most of the time, yearning for a satisfaction she could not begin to understand how to claim. Her small desires were met in other ways, keeping at bay truly destructive tendancies, but here and now she was discovering a new sort of hunger. And in discovering it she was also praised for her initiative? Sukuna had choice words for how she chose to occupy herself until he made clear his intentions. While she aimed to ease her vast emptiness, he claimed she'd get a lot done, and a lot done to her. Was something as simple as what she was doing now truly worthy of praise? She was uncertain, what she was certain of, was the reddening of her cheeks in a moment like this. She might have liked such praises if she didn't think too hard about the context. Her hands and mouth were moving working on the two Sukuna before her, as the other three approached the bedside.

But there was much more than simply the joining of extras to this group. An activation of the magic associated with her binding, seemed to spread a specific effect. Another pleasurable set of sensations this time seemed to be associated with her mouth. At activation, she moaned as his cock moved around her tongue. Such a swirling would only become more prominent as it felt quite nice. It seemed to making her loins throb with unknown amounts of pleasure just to have him in her mouth as such. Was this his intention? Probably... his next words implied that he knew what was happening by his own design. Even so, it didn't stop her. Now that she was feeling something so nice she had to continue, right? Those little moans kept up and she began sliding him into the depths of her mouth, trailing her tongue along his length. She'd take him to the deeper reaches of her throat only to swallow and have it become a sensation that sent jolts of pleasure through her entire body. Well, she definitely wouldn't be stopping. Even the movements of her hands seemed to be taking on a life of their own as she aimed to sate that vast emptiness of her being. Every action she took pushed her body closer and closer towards the proverbial cliffs edge, and without anything to interrupt her she'd reach it, while swallowing down Sukuna's length forcing her throat to tighten around it while her tongue traced those tattoos at his base.

Bloodedge
12-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Gluttony was nothing to be ashamed of, as Sukuna understood it. Their type of individual was one of absolute indulgence beyond what others perceived as even possible. Ereshkigal was proving that his influence reached her long before he even knew of her existence. No one in the material world should have been capable of what she'd managed. So much mana directly from a denizen of the Void should have either corrupted or destroyed any of them, but indeed, that other goddess had been right. Now, there may have been some amount of corruption in the pink-haired goddess, but... it certainly wasn't any sort he'd have expected. Overall, Sukuna didn't realize his trip to the material world would be so lucrative.

The technical curse currently applied to Ereshkigal was something he thought to apply on a more permanent basis. In seeing and feeling her immediate reaction to it, this thought gained more solidity. Her tongue was dancing around his girth with fervor, leaving one Sukuna breathing deeply. "Keep it up, and I'll make sure that never stops. You want that?" he wondered. As per usual, her answer would hardly make a difference; Sukuna was becoming more likely to do as he thought anyway. The way she was sucking one Sukuna into her throat from a position over her head, she surely knew a hunger like no other. Even that whore of a goddess from earlier had little chance of competing with this, he thought. Even the Sukuna with only a hand making contact with him was reeling with thoughts of an inevitable future. All the while, the two others each took to a side of Ereshkigal, baring themselves just as their predecessors had. "Looks like you could use more hands. Where do you think you're gonna fit these two while you're down there like that?"

Apollymi
12-12-2022, 02:15 PM
Ereshkigal was quite busy in the moment, but she was starting to believe maybe she'd been a bit hard on herself. As she sucked, licked and teased a cock from above her head in the depths of her mouth and teased another with just her hand. She felt strangely pleasured by the sensation. It was also more than a bit helpful that she was receiving so much positive feedback for her actions. She was still quite impressionable and responded well to accomplishing things. Here and now her desire to indulge, being coupled with pleasure and access to more of this demon known as Sukuna than any one person should undertake was a bit astounding. Ishtar? What did she matter? She was never going to get to understand the happiness and pleasure that Ereshkigal currently felt as she discovered how to be herself in the situation she was currently navigating. Sukuna asked her if she never wanted this to stop, while also telling her to keep up her work. So she would...

A certain amount of curiosity was developing in the lass and the hand that moved around his length eventually would be found inspecting his testicles as well. She found herself softly rolling them about in the palm of her hand. They reminded her of eyes, so she understood the amount of pressure they couldn't take. She'd play that way while two more approached her. She didn't have enough hands on her own to take care of this... even so she couldn't leave anyone out. So, they'd have to rearrange a bit to make sure everyone found somewhere or something to get involved in. Given this she began to pull away from the length down her throat though it felt far too nice to want to let go of, so she used the act of backing off, and ejecting the man from her mouth for a moment to move her body about. Being flexible had its advantages and she'd rather quickly spin herself around. She'd eventually manage to turn herself enough to end up approaching the one who had been above her from a more reasonable angle. At the same time, she presented her other hand for usage as well as both her holes as she was now on her knees. All the while, her hands could be used her whole back was exposed as well as the space between her legs. She told him he could take her as he wanted and she'd meant it. A gentle sway of her hips and an open movement of her hand would hint at this, but only moans and the like were escaping her mouth at present, as she'd almost immediately returned to lodging the first one's dick into her throat again. She was a bit too occupied to speak on this situation currently.

Bloodedge
12-12-2022, 03:01 PM
There was no verbal sign to say Ereshkigal wanted this curse to remain, nor was there anything to say she was against it. Well, surely she would have had much to say if she were against something; she tended to do that very quickly. Either way, Sukuna was quite sure by now. "Sounds like a yes," he said as if responding to the noises of her mouth alone. Sucking noises counted as affirmatives, did they not? They did now. "Maybe I'll make it stronger? How does that sound?" he wondered further.

Little time passed before Ereshkigal made a decision based on the number of Sukunas present. One Sukuna was temporarily removed from her mouth during a shift, which soon landed him in her throat again, albeit in a more conventional manner. These movements allowed Ereshkigal to offer her backside and another hand, the latter of which was quick to have a cock against its palm. Two hands and a mouth were officially occupied with that, but what of the fourth Sukuna? Well, that one would move into the blind area of Ereshkigal's backside. Two holes were available; which would he choose? Ereshkigal would soon feel a hand tugging on her hair from the rear right, one on the left side of her ass, and one on the right. Her cheeks would be spread while another hand grasped her hair from the other side. As Sukuna had four arms, perhaps this was normal... but was it truly? Answers would come soon enough. The Creator's breeding hole was to be prodded, then entered from slightly to the right. Just then, though... her ass received the same treatment from slightly to the left. Those four grips were, in fact, two arms of two different Sukunas. There was a fifth in the mix somehow? No... that couldn't be exactly right, because there was more still. At the point of double insertion, Ereshkigal was grabbed by each ankle─ surely an impossible feat for any Sukuna she presently felt. Lo and behold, there was yet another meat rod slapping against the sole of her left foot. How many Sukunas were there in total? Time would soon tell. . .

Apollymi
12-12-2022, 03:43 PM
A verbal reply wasn't actually necessary, or at least that is what Ereshkigal thought. Normally her speaking directly to Sukuna had the effect of not going the way she wanted for an extended period of time. And in the case of the curses he applied to her person, none had been anything she wouldn't have allowed anyway. To make the effectiveness of this turn stronger, was a strange thing to consider but it would only mean she'd enjoy it more right? So there had to be nothing more to it, she looked up at the man as his meat found its resting place in her throat as she swallowed around it once more.

Lo, the additional Sukunas were presented with their necessary openings and as a result Ereshkigal found herself with a cock in each hand and the one down her throat. She was a little less than surprised to feel prodding at her canal, but the additional prodding of her rear as well as the pulling of her hair seemed to be about par for the course. There were five Sukuna and there were now five occupying their places around her. She moaned happily as she stroked with her hands in opposing motions and happily took the man to the depths of her throat and throttled him with her tongue. That cross type formation into her holes was even something she'd be found rocking against as she felt unbridled pleasure at all actions taking place. But even for her, pleasure could become panic, and at this point, it occurred when extra hands grabbed her ankles and she felt the warmth of another cock against one of her feet. Her eyes widened as she was on a downstroke atop the first Sukuna's cock. "I'm a bit worried about how many of you there are around me right now...." she mentioned as she found herself building up to a pretty meaningful climax. Actually, she'd not really wanted to stop to say anything, and even the dick against her foot seemed to be contributing to her own pleasure. Perhaps she shouldn't worry about it. Yeah... that was probably the best way to think about it. Instead she'd find herself relaxing enough to focus on the building fall from the greatest of heights. Her nether, rectum and throat tightening around various Sukuna as she moved towards climax.

Bloodedge
12-13-2022, 12:26 AM
Sukuna's most recent inquiry received a more concrete answer. It remained nothing verbal, but the act of that additional swallow was something he'd take as an affirmative... whether Ereshkigal meant as much or not. He'd grant her a very interesting gift while enabling her growing addiction, just a bit. That curse shifted to create an effect linked directly to Sukuna─ something made possible by the strange way Ereshkigal accepted his Binding Vow. Each instance of contact with any parts of his manhood were already triggers for bliss, and now one step further made it so that same contact forced passive mana leeching. Simply touching Sukuna's dick and/or balls, for Ereshkigal, would henceforth be tantamount to taking the smallest sample of a drug. This change was possibly the best idea Sukuna had since waking.

Ereshkigal's every movement, her every development could almost be viewed as acts of starvation. Her efforts seemed almost desperate at times. In fact, it was surprising to even see her stop moving her hands, mouth or hips even when realizing that feeling on her foot had to be an additional Sukuna. When her mouth pulled away from one Sukuna however, it was only for long enough to speak about the sudden addition of two more. She claimed to be... worried? That didn't seem to be the case at all, as she was gobbling one of him again within seconds. "You mean you're excited? I know worry, and it doesn't look like that," one Sukuna proclaimed. All six were beginning to move of their own accord, each following the lead of the two at Ereshkigal's immediate rear. The two in her hands were bucking their hips in opposing cycles to her hands' movements, while the one in her mouth moved in unison with the two battering away at her backside. Meanwhile, the final Sukuna was continuing to rub himself against her foot while pulling in the other ankle as if to make a suggestion.

Ah, unison was an unnecessary thing, wasn't it? Sukuna seemed to think so. The one being stroked by her left hand acted independently of the others at a certain point, throbbing with more intent than the others. He'd be the first to spray his seed onto the goddess's body if her movements were kept up as they were. The other five, however, didn't seem to be following the same agenda.

Apollymi
12-13-2022, 01:20 AM
Ereshkigal had an interesting situation developing in her life. In the moments since she'd renamed herself and taken on the activities of mana-transfers and sexual activity, she'd become somewhat starved. For her, in these moments, it was as if starting the consumption was enough to make it something that was absolutely necessary. She'd not experienced this as Kur, she'd not known what it was like to feel so empty, so even the taste, just the littlest sample made her ravenous. She'd been so empty for so long, she should act to make sure she'd never feel that empty again, right? The activation of that leeching seemed to be something she could accept so she'd continue, that little taste of spice seeming to leak into her from every point of contact.

Ah, but that wasn't all, she'd stopped briefly to comment on her worries, and in reply Sukuna claimed she was excited, not worried... they weren't the same thing by a long shot, but perhaps she hadn't explained properly. She no longer maintained the same amount of worry she did, for becoming a trashy existence, she maintained a different sort of worry now... what if nothing was ever enough? Ah, well... perhaps she'd voice that little worry properly later. Right now it was probably more imperative to find out of this was enough. Each version of Sukuna was moving at their own opposing paces and she found the throbbing of the one in her left hand to be increasing rather rapidly. At the same time, her ankle was being pulled a bit, did the one rubbing himself against her foot need more? She'd bring her ankle together tightening the position of her body for the two pummeling her holes while also allowing the foot Sukuna more use of her feet. She liked it after all. She was surely almost there, and then one was suddenly spraying her body in his essence. Ah, that was nice wasn't it? The one buried within her throat would soon be ejected, given her left hand as she turned her head to swallow anything remaining. She wished to be full, they were here and offering... she was famished! She'd never wanted anything more! This was a great feeling, she couldn't stop her body from reaching climax around the remaining ones. Fluids leaked extra from her loins and her body seemed to convulse as she took in one of the most blindly euphoric feelings she would ever know. Would she ever be as happy as she was at the peak of bliss tasting the flavor of her new favorite thing?! No. Not really! When would the next ones reach? Would she be able to hold it all? Would everything become too much? Her mind was racing with possibilities so she'd continue. That was fine right? He didn't have a problem with it, right?

Bloodedge
12-13-2022, 12:31 PM
Perhaps there was more to Ereshkigal's claim of worry, but that was nothing Sukuna would quantify in the same way regardless. In the language of demons, expressions of concern were quite... different. It had always been something far more serious than a feeling of emptiness could ever be, as emptiness was all denizens of the Void knew from the moment they were born. Sukuna's own emptiness was part of his gluttonous nature; he'd do the most possible whenever possible. Such was likely why there were now six of him crowding the goddess. . .

Pointless was the question 'is it enough' in this situation. Ereshkigal would have been better off considering more pressing matters, like whether Sukuna would ever stop. Endless gorging was the way of Gluttony, so... what would truly happen when the sin's originator met its primary host? The possibilities were infinite. Two Sukunas had something extra to work with here and now. The final Sukuna to approach and claim one of Ereshkigal's feet was given the other, and he held each sole to a side of his cock while rubbing between the two. Meanwhile, the first to ejaculate was focused on by Ereshkigal's mouth while the former inhabitant was offered the missing hand. Was the death goddess so starved that she had to move toward this first consumption, rather than claiming the fruit of the other's loins? Apparently, yes. They were bound to one another now. Ereshkigal previously claimed to be his responsibility, so Sukuna supposed it was his prerogative to solve her endless hunger problem. While she drank, he grasped the top of her head and thrusted his way into her throat. Obviously it was a waste of time to do anything but skip straight to the esophagus, right?

In that same moment, two other Sukunas were thrusting into the depths of Ereshkigal from behind while her climax caused them both to feel additional tightness. Alas, that wasn't all. The original body of Sukuna was growing to a massive height of eight meters. Those four legs stepped around, allowing the body to stand over the bed and all seven bodies within it. Sukuna finally had a plan for that old corpse, and it would ensure there was no alleged 'emptiness' for Ereshkigal by the end of this endeavor.

Apollymi
12-13-2022, 01:15 PM
How connected were they exactly? Ereshkigal couldn't really say, but it seemed that her immediate desires were being met by either design or happenstance. She supposed for a moment or two it wouldn't really matter the reason she was being sated it only mattered that she was finding satisfaction. From a moment like this, there was seed within her mouth that she aimed to consume, and her consumption was soon progressed as Sukuna pushed into the depths of her throat. Both her feet were being used as well, causing her to squirm a little bit as she reached climax around two others.

There was a lot sensation happening to Ereshkigal right now. And no matter how Sukuna was understanding her, she was currently coming to understand herself a bit more. She was being filled finally and that first consumption and climax were the sweetest. She found herself swallowing around his thickness repeatedly as she was filled in this direct manner. Her hands were still moving along two cocks and her hips were still shaking against the others as she tried to milk that feeling for all it was worth. She would have almost be capable of ignoring the elephant in the room. What elephant? Well the man more than eight meters tall now standing over their bed like it was a child's toy, casting the entirety of them in moonlit shadows as she blinked slowly. Ah, yes there were several effects of swallowing down the essence of Sukuna the first of which was a drug-induced state of euphoria. With her loins already pulsing from their own activities, her mind was allowed to wander just a bit. The light in her eyes became glazed over for a while as she seemed to be processing all that was happening here.

She didn't fully know what his plan here was, but she knew it involved her in some way. All of this orgy style sex and she'd not seen Sukuna take interest in himself at all. That was a strange thing to think about, wasn't it? Probably. Regardless, she was experience a long-lasting orgasm which was full of depth as she found her throat being filled and violated while all orifices on her body were also filled. What a nice feeling this was, she would be getting more right? He didn't plan on stopping soon, right?

Bloodedge
12-13-2022, 10:55 PM
It took less time than Sukuna presumed for Ereshkigal to show more of a deviant side. Here she was now though, orgasming while suffering three instances of deep penetration in unison, and while having her hands and even feet utilized for similar purposes. These goddesses were made of something different. With all he heard of them and their creation, their 'performing of duty' in place of seeking pleasure, it was somewhat baffling to witness one being what Creators of old would call corrupt. Had he been lucky enough in making a selection, or were they all like this after learning the 'more fun' side of their purpose?

This day was the final day of existence as the goddess Kur, and the first day in the life of Ereshkigal, who bore an active Source and was therefore fitting the expectancy of old-world Creators. On her deathbed and on her incubator, the Goddess of Death was being defiled; there was hardly a nice way of putting it. At a mere glance or mention, many would regard the whole of this as filth or sultry behavior, yet the goddess was seemingly beyond such judgment. What she was not beyond, was the druglike effect of Sukuna's mana which had begun taking hold of her again. Ah, but her state of intoxication did not keep the goddess from noticing Sukuna's original body looming overhead. Perhaps then, she'd notice its armor opening around two groins to produce a pair of cocks thwarting even her own scythe in length, with an unreasonable girth to match.

"I've got a gift for you!" one Sukuna stated as they all continued thrusting away. The one in Ereshkigal's mouth/throat, however, jerked himself out with only another spurt aimed at her face. In that moment, the two Sukunas holding her hair pulled tightly, aiming to lift her gaze to those two looming shadows above. What was his plan with those massive things? He wouldn't tell. As for stopping, some would do so in a technical sense. The Sukunas being worked by each of the woman's hands shifted inward, both intending to deposit their loads onto her lifted face, one not even managing to miss an eye. "Look at that! Isn't it exciting?!" he said about the two-sided giant. Those things up above were not yet erect. They dangled like vines that were just within reach, and seemed no worse for wear despite belonging to a technical corpse. As Sukuna had exemplified once before though, there was a certain pulsing from them. They reverberated a drumbeat of a hypnotic nature, as if calling out to the goddess' very Source. In truth, that was precisely what Sukuna's old body had been building up to all this time. Why? Time would tell.

Apollymi
12-14-2022, 04:25 AM
Deviance was something unknown to Kur, until the final moments of her existence. Of course, given its importance during her 'death' and 'rebirth' it was hardly surprising how much deeply she seemed to dive. It was only natural that in moments of openness one became as much themselves as they could be. Would she have been exactly this in any other situation? Probably not, but the influence people had on their 'creation' was never truly something one could discount. In fact, Sukuna had more to do with her outward showing in this deep dive into debauchery than either of them could presently realize. On this day, she'd woken to the fun of mana-transfer, and at the same time discovered various things that she'd likely not have gone looking for on her own.

Ah there was much to consider in the moment though. Her birth, death, rebirth and split were things of old and new types of creation. But there was also something else. A corpse looming overhead in the moonlit and broken shrine. And now there were armor pieces which seemed to be opening up. If she wasn't already experiencing a drug induced euphoria she likely would have tried to flee. Well, fleeing wasn't really an option given her current level of occupation. Whatever the case there was the claim of a gift, and it would come after the jerking removal of a Sukuna from the depths of her throat and be accompanied by a spurt onto her face. Strange though it was she didn't truly mind it. Still her gaze was forcibly lifted by the pull of her hair. What a strange stinging sensation that gave as well, only to have others thrusting and aiming to deposit their 'offerings' to her face as well. Her head was already back so she opened her mouth and aimed to collect those as well. Her face was still drenched and her eye closed from the deposit of one, but it didn't matter. Perhaps he'd remember what she was after. Ah, but now there were giant cocks hanging over her head. The type that she was certain would actually fit within her. But what was he planning?

Well, it probably didn't matter. That was a thought she had after a gentle pulsing began to occur. One of her eyes was currently closed but the other could see above her and that was frightnening. Actually, Ereshkigal had begun to shake a little and with her mouth not presently occupied she tried to speak but she was a bit... incoherent. "I... I... I don't think... that's the right word," she said. She was licking her lips, staring upwards. What was he planning. Should she be scared? Should she be excited? Should she try and figure out what he was planning with his original body? Was she worried about the fact that it was a corpse? It should be taboo, but she was Death incarnate, she'd likely have killed any normal person she had sex with anyway so it wasn't really worth being concerned about right?

Bloodedge
12-14-2022, 07:20 AM
Ereshkigal's mouth opened in an attempt to consume what two Sukunas spilled onto her face. There was no point in triggering his memory for what she'd been intending; he hadn't forgotten a thing. There was a blatant disregard for whether Ereshkigal succeeded in consuming every drop of seed or not, but... that was fine. He knew what was soon to come, just as Ereshkigal knew something had to be on its way.

So then, what of her gift? It had nothing to do with the three ejaculations that occurred thus far, surely. Ereshkigal thought 'exciting' may have been the wrong word as she looked up with one eye into the undercarriage of a giant. The poor girl wasn't excited? Well, that was a shame... for now. She'd know soon enough why she should have been very excited... maybe. First though, Ereshkigal would be subjected to more of the filling she desired. Two more Sukunas were swelling within Ereshkigal, signaling their own encroaching ends. "Excited or not, go ahead and touch them. Your gift is up there," one Sukuna said while keeping the goddess' head steady. As if cued by that suggestion, two other copies of Sukuna plunged deep into Ereshkigal from the rear, each halting mere moments before a double expulsion of his essence occurred. Only a few seconds later, she'd have more still sprayed onto her feet and legs. That would occur in unison with another expulsion from the first Sukuna who aimed for her still-open mouth and chest. "... If you can see it," that last one added. The original body's pulsing was happening with greater rapidity. It was as if a heartbeat had intensified with anticipation, and perhaps that was precisely what was happening.

Apollymi
12-14-2022, 10:11 AM
Her attempt to consume in a direct way seemed to be thwarted at least in part. Her open mouth did get to taste what she'd intended but the spillage was far less direct than she likely would have preferred. In the end, she supposed it didn't matter, it wasn't like it was a complete waste in some senses, and it wasn't like she had a problem with it being on her person. Ah... but there was more, and that was at least appreciable.

Sukuna, at least two of him, went on to further fill her body with the two who'd been moving in opposing methods coming to a screeching halt to fill her holes the way she'd originally desired. What a strange feeling it was, filling from both holes at the same side of her body. All the while, one of them had more to say. She should touch what was dangling above them and receive her gift. He planned to feed her the energy from a corpse. That had to be some kind of sacrilige, but also perfectly fine. She was the incarnation of death after all, dead energy was far from the worst thing she could receive at any point. But could she see? Not really, there was quite a bit of essence spilled onto her face, her eyes had been closed to protect them, but she had a few senses left. Mana sense, death sense, and a few others beyond that... she could, at least tell where the giant dicks were above her person, and she would indeed reach for them. Even as her body was filled and thus orgasmed around her other two intruders. Her mouth was still open, perhaps this was rather exciting. This was the sort of gift only she could truly enjoy, right? Besides that pulsing was still happening, and as such she aimed as always to quell it just a bit. A gentle hand moved along each of the ones above her and she felt the spillage upon her feet as well. Ah, he really was doing a fair job of giving her so much energy to consume, she'd have to do her part and make sure it all ended up where it was supposed to. Just the same she couldn't help the slow and comfortable strokes she gave those meat rods that hung above her head. Her mouth had still been open and received at least partially the deposit of the Sukuna before her. She was sure at this point her face and body were all but covered in cum and she could feel its energy, creeping along her skin, invading her senses, filling her with a strange almost squirming quality. It was... great. And she couldn't help but wait for more. She wanted more. Always more!

Bloodedge
12-14-2022, 10:28 PM
There was no more 'seeing' from Ereshkigal, but one of her ilk didn't truly need eyes anyway. Her head remained lifted while she reached out, but two giant yet inactive cocks would not be all she had to deal with today. Three copies of Sukuna were still looming around her face, each dribbling residual energy from their own members. Three were also behind her, each of them removing themselves from her person while her arms rose, and each of them dribbling just as the other three were. All six were stroking themselves by the time she began stroking the giant.

Since Ereshkigal obviously loved being so intoxicated, Sukuna had a wonderful idea. How much could she tolerate before she didn't even know her own identity anymore? Could he even manage that against one who embodied his sin so well? Finding answers like these, was a goal. "Don't waste a drop. Got it?" said the first Sukuna to stand before Ereshkigal. Without hesitation, he plopped his dripping cock into the goddess' mouth─ just her mouth. His statement may have implied the remainder, but no... Sukuna was not one for the minute. He expected that small amount to be consumed with ease, but there was a sudden explosion accompanied by a mind-numbing, earth-shaking pulse. Every ounce of that Sukuna's mana spewed into Ereshkigal's mouth in that single burst, producing enough of its liquid form to construct a human body. At the same time, the pulse affected even the Creator-made bed beneath them, cracking its frame and denting the ground below.

With such a mighty expulsion, the first Sukuna faded away, having put the last of his mana into the form of ejaculate. Whether Ereshkigal could handle that amount of filling/drugging or not, there remained five humanoid Sukunas to deal with... and indeed, the second would immediately be stuffing her mouth to repeat the actions of his predecessor. One, then two, then three, four and five... all of Sukuna would be dumped into the mouth of a goddess this day. None would spill less than the ones before them, and all would vanish after making a 100% mana deposit until the sixth stepped up. Just the same, each would end with that outward burst of power. By this time, the bed they inhabited was naught but a tattered mattress sitting inside a crater. Those two giant cocks Ereshkigal had been toying with would have become firm enough to extend the same distance while forcibly angled down.

The sixth Sukuna took a moment to gaze upon... whatever sort of state Ereshkigal was now in. He had to appreciate his own work, after all. "Almost done. Ready for your gift?" he asked. Apparently, five full bodies of mana converted into consumable form was not itself the gift he spoke of. Ah, but it was all somewhat necessary. Maybe he didn't have to execute the plan the way he was currently doing, but what would be the fun of any other way? This was the surefire method of seeing his recently-acquired goddess in a state of intemperance yet to be reached; he wouldn't miss out on that.

Apollymi
12-15-2022, 01:20 AM
Ereshkigal had closed both of her eyes to protect the one which hadn't gotten tainted by someone else's essence. Ah, but the other one popped open eventually. She had to look eventually and while she could use her senses, there was something a bit more pleasant about using her own eyes. Here and now for instance, Sukuna was standing around her some six of them and the one doubled one overhead. She could seen them surrounding her, stroking themselves, preparing for something. Ah, and she was also stroking the two giant ones, using both hands, it kind of felt nice. Perhaps in a few moments she'd just rub her whole body against them and enjoy the sensation?

Ah, no. Apparently, she wasn't to waste a drop. She nodded her head at this, having a pulse of that intoxicating energy burst beside her brain. It was a nice feeling as soon as it happened her mouth was opened more and rather suddenly full. The reminder of that first burst of energy was soon enough, spread through her body but it wasn't all. Actually, there was a great deal more, enough that his body would soon disappear as she took on all the energy he had to offer from that version of himself. Oh!! That was great, she was starting to feel something, starting to feel even better. Each one took a turn at this and each time he did her brain became less and less its stable self. She began to wander mentally as all her body did was accept and consume. More and more, in and out of the conscious state she possessed her entire body seemed to be pulsing gently. The spillage originally across her skin sank in as well, her other eye opened eventually so she could look at the ones before her as they disappeared. She voraciously accepted the offerings of five all the while her body seemed to gain a brighter glow and a more intense aura. There was so much energy, she felt so nice, what was she supposed to do with this? Enjoy it? Probably. Those arms were still moving and all she wanted to do was roll around in something. She had various thoughts, she should fix the bed? Or maybe just wait until it was completely destroyed.

She should do something with the energy not just store it, he said not to waste it though. perhaps she should feel as full as possible first? So here she was sitting inside a crater with just the one left. She had the hiccups, she giggled, she stroked the shafts above her with a smile on her face. Her entire body felt completely light, like she would float away if she didn't tie herself down. All the while she was feeling the fullest she'd felt in ages, in ever! "I feel... there's a word," she murmured seeming to be working though it. Her brain was moving so fast, but her body was so light it felt like it was moving so slow. She could see everything, every movement of energy from herself, from Sukuna from everything around them. She was... drifting, floating... "High, Like normally I feel really low and empty but now... I feel like there's something there and I'm floating~" she giggled once more. Was she ready for her gift. "Is it more cum? I want more!~" what a strangely expressed desire. She seemed not to have a worry in the world, but there was creation to be done as well. She could feel tingles building up in her body as each deposit prior to this had been orgasmic in its own right. What would this next one be? She was excited to find out! She opened her mouth in the moment, seemingly in wait, proving she'd not wasted a bit of what was offered to her. It was so good she wanted more... she'd always want more.

Bloodedge
12-15-2022, 08:00 AM
By the time the true Sukuna loomed over Ereshkigal, she looked quite... ruined, in a manner of speaking. Her words were hardly making sense, but there was just enough substance for Sukuna to get the point by the time it was relevant. She was quite intoxicated by her own approximation, and even by his. High was how the mortals addressed themselves in such a state. Interestingly enough, she managed to consume all he offered five times over without suffering a complete loss of self. Sukuna thought that was slightly disappointing, but also... quite fun. The more she could take, the more he could dish out. Once again, Sukuna's excitement was growing.

It seemed Sukuna was not the only one made more excited by recent events. Ereshkigal heard another mention of his gift, and... asked if it was more of the same. She wanted more, she said. Well... the 'gift' he had in mind happened to be just what she desired, in a way. "More, huh? It'd be a shame if I said it wasn't," he teased. With that, Sukuna stepped closer to the goddess. She'd been having one hell of a time rubbing against the members of his original body, and she seemingly had one hell of a time consuming most of his mana across five versions. He'd plop into her mouth and do just as the other five did, albeit without disappearing. The final Sukuna instead stepped away after making his deposit into Ereshkigal's mouth, hopping out of the crater and leaving Ereshkigal to her devices. After all, she had to deal with two more. Whatever Ereshkigal decided to do, she would soon be subjected to the sudden expulsion of Sukuna's original body... twice. Given the body's dual nature and sheer size, the crater was just the right depth as Sukuna figured. All he had to do now was watch from outside, all to see what she did in the few moments leading up to an inevitable sea of white being spilled onto her until the crater was filled.

Apollymi
12-15-2022, 10:11 AM
Ereshkigal was surprised anyone else could make heads or tails of what she was saying. She was trying to make sense, but it was a rather hard thing to do given how her brain currently worked. Ah, it was so nice though and light feeling. And what would he be doing here? Teasing, his words registered as such. She'd asked for more, and it was all she wanted so it should go without saying that she should be offered sating. It would really be a shame if he wasn't offering more, the Death Goddess couldn't help but pout at the teasing he seemed so fond of. But it seemed it was only that, teasing. Sukuna still stepped forward and deposited himself into her mouth once more, leaving most all of his mana within her as well.

Ereshkigal had not known fullness since her awakening and she still didn't know it now. She'd not been able to help the reaction of gobbling up everything he had to offer, that spicy energy was indeed becoming one of her favorite things to consume. Here and now though he'd pull away and even though she'd not stopped what she was doing she didn't quite expect what came after he backed away. Those two massive meatrods above finally released themselves as well. She was doused in mana. And soon enough she'd be swimming in it. Her eyes closed as she nearly drowned in the sensation of it. She felt it rising up around her in the crater which she currently occupied but strangely she had no problem with it. There was so much, it was so nice... and she was still... so very hungry! She opened her mouth a bit as these falls took place having a taste as it surrounded her body. Soon she'd lean back, into a pool of white with her pink hair splayed about. She'd always liked swimming. And here and now she was doing exactly that floating about in a large pool relaxed as her body began a different process.

It would take a minute or two, to start up, and all the while she'd be murmuring gently. "So much... cum. It's nice~" she mused with her strange way. She held a hand up to her face. Licking her fingers clean but as she did this mana was already absorbing into her naked body. A full pools worth was absorbing, the levels of it slowly lowering bit by bit. How many minutes would it take before her gentle floating became her laying face up in a puddle which was gradually filling all the pores and holes of her body. It was metabolizing, mixing, being worked into her own strange mana converted into something a bit more like her. It was great. Her belly began to gently extend, so then did the thickness of various parts of her body including an increase in her bust size by a bit. She wasn't getting fatter, her body seemed to thicken up just a bit more than its already luxurious proportions. "Tight, light, heavy..." she said that hand she licked clean eventually resting against her extended belly with great satisfaction on her face. "Full?!" What an interesting question, there was more to it initially but several words got lost in her head. Did she even know what it was to be sated? She felt like there was so much...

Bloodedge
12-15-2022, 11:27 AM
And so, there was a very literal pool of liquid mana in that crater made by six Sukunas' efforts. The final remaining Sukuna watched as Ereshkigal floated, basking in the energy and even licking it from her own hand. Bit by bit, that pool was shrinking. He'd been wondering whether she'd try to drink it all or come up with another solution. Lo and behold, it was all being absorbed directly into the goddess' body. Some minutes passed before it was mostly gone, at which point Sukuna descended into the crater.

Ah, she was talking again, making no more or less sense than she did previously. Tight, light, heavy... full? That final word was presented as a question. How strange. Sukuna thought to question this during his approach, but there was little point in it. Instead, why would he not do something about that fullness instead? What was full, could be made empty. What was empty, could be filled again. Sukuna had emptied himself into Ereshkigal, even having his original body do the same. Now, he was the empty one. How would he fix that? Well, there was something well-known about the female Creators of old. From Creators came children. Children required transfers of mana to grow and flourish, and it was the singular one-way outward mana transfer available to female Creators. So... Sukuna would recover that blend of mana as a newborn babe would. When he reached Ereshkigal, one hand took hold of her breast, squeezing and kneading it with purpose. "Full? We'll fix that. Time for you to be consumed," he commented while staring down into the goddess' nipple. His word choice may have been a little queer, but Sukuna had his mind set on drawing liquid mana from the death goddess' body. Now, his form of gluttony would show itself as his mouth latched onto Ereshkigal's nipple to begin sucking away at her very essence. It was to be no simple or kind effort. Instead, he inhaled as if he were dehydrated, having no obvious intention of stopping any time soon.

Apollymi
12-15-2022, 11:45 AM
Ereshkigal spent a few moments, considering her life in this moment. She was throbbing and heavy and sated and it was all such an unfamiliar feeling she wasn't sure what to make of it. She liked it, quite a bit. Such a feeling gave her a strange bit of affection toward Sukuna. Regardless of the fact that they'd tortured Ishtar together and that he'd chosen her, he gave her the one thing she couldn't have voiced wanting. Fullness, immeasurable quantities of mana to make her body pulse and fill in the way it was always meant to. And he was a single man who could offer it to her as she wished... that was a rather pleasant thought. Even if she wasn't currently capable of sharing it.

No, because now Sukuna was approaching again. He seemed to hear those words she managed to string together and understand them just a bit. She was full for the first time in her entire life, and now it was time for her to be consumed. Ah, well if now was the time she'd know Death not as an incarnation but as one who suffered it. She supposed that was fine. But what was this? Her mind hadn't quite caught up yet, and tears had begun streaming down her face for reasons unknown, but now... Sukuna was kneading her breast, making her moan gently at the attention of her rather sensitive skin. Ah, and then his mouth met her nipple drawing at the energy mixing in her body. How strange. She'd never fed someone in this manner, but it was a rather pleasant sensation. More moans fell from her lips as tears fell from her eyes. It didn't hurt it felt good and then it happened. That mana he drew so roughly from her body swirled on its way out. He'd get to taste of death in one of the most direct ways one could and she would reach a certain enlightening point as the roughness of his choice combined with the maximum sensitivity of her body. "Sukuna~" she moaned her body all but squirming in his grasp. She had more to say but she'd all but lost it. Her body offering itself to him and all the mana he drew from her as well. Her hands were soon buried in his hair molesting his scalp as enjoyed giving an offering in the strangest way.

Bloodedge
12-15-2022, 12:39 PM
Delicious, powerful mana was flowing into Sukuna's mouth and directly down his throat. With every passing moment, there was a deep gulp of something quite sweet, surely likened to something the mortals enjoyed in the material world. Sukuna would gorge himself on the fluids of Ereshkigal's bosom, and all the while... apparently the goddess herself would take pleasure from the exchange. There was a light tugging sensation in his hair until the feeling settled as a pair of hands moving along his scalp. The moaning was about as one would expect, but what was with the speaking of his name? Was that also to be taken in a positive light? Perhaps. . .

Whatever the case, Sukuna continued to absorb mana directly from the teat of a goddess. In this case, he needed to go about this long process in a very specific way. He would not have naturally been capable of rejoining with his original body. The only way he could combine was to make the mana signature of his original self match more closely his current mana, which was tainted by that of his host and... that pretender, Malleus. By pumping Ereshkigal with both his current mana signature and the original, Sukuna created a medium of sorts. Now that he was absorbing all that mixed mana back into himself, Sukuna's original body was reacting by both lowering itself and shrinking in size. In the midst of Sukuna's mana consumption, the original body's focus was on Ereshkigal. One of its dicks remained at the ready. During the body's shrinkage, it seemed to be encroaching upon the goddess' face as if it intended to fill her mouth yet again once it was able to fit.

Apollymi
12-15-2022, 01:02 PM
Sukuna was draining mana directly from Ereshkigal's body. And in turn she was moaning and appreciating the sensation. Actually, if she had to die in such a way as this, it was far from the worst death she could be offered. And who knew, maybe she'd like dying? Whatever the case, Sukuna didn't stop taking power from her and she didn't stop giving it. It felt far too good to drain the pressure of her body in this way for her to deny it happening. Of course, there was also something else happening here. even as she had hands winding in Sukuna's hair, she'd seen the shrinking of the first form of his body. It seemed to be getting smaller and smaller by the moment and then when it was small enough it approached her as well.

What a strange day this had been for Ereshkigal. She'd been born, she'd created, she'd exchanged mana, and now she was meeting what had to be an age old body from a time long before her own creation. It seemed content to come to her and much like all other aspects of Sukuna she seemed willing enough to accept it. Besides, she was losing quite a bit of energy so she might as well take more when it was offered right? Her mouth opened as a ready member aimed for her. She'd use it in the same way she had been this entire time, her body squirming more as the added sensation was enough to push her closer towards the metaphorical edge. She was moaning with energy leaving her body and her own loins slickening a bit more. She was likely to end up creating something new by the time this was over, if she continued to be so overtly stimulated.

Bloodedge
12-15-2022, 01:21 PM
Speaking of stimulation, there was hardly any required for Sukuna's original body to meet its goal. Ereshkigal's open mouth found what could be considered its seventh cock of the day, once again belonging to Sukuna. In a simple matter of seconds, that original body began to vanish in a very different way than the other five. There was no expulsion of mana until the body could no longer sustain itself. No, instead the body itself was gradually converted into mana that flowed directly into Ereshkigal's mouth the solid rod in said mouth being the last part to convert. In that moment, segments of armor would fall around Ereshkigal and the final Sukuna while the latter gulped and gulped.

What was the point of all this? Just as Sukuna had to use Ereshkigal as a medium, his original body required the same. Sukuna and his old body could not simply merge; Ereshkigal's own mana was something it sought to combine with as well. As such, the body passed through Ereshkigal to meld fully with her mana, effectively offering Sukuna the bulk of itself via osmosis. Strangely, the end-result would be a strange merger of the two remaining individuals on a spiritual level. Sukuna inhaled no less mana than he delivered prior to this moment, and in fact wound up with even more than he'd gotten rid of. Perhaps the extra belonged to Ereshkigal, or perhaps it was in his original body. Realistically, it was likely a fair bit of both. When he finally pulled away, the demon wore a grin of deep satisfaction, a small dribble of apparent milk trickling down his chin. "Kehehahaha! I knew it! This is the best meal! I never thought I'd get the chance!" he shouted into the Void, seeming to be in utter disbelief over this turn of events.

Apollymi
12-15-2022, 01:55 PM
More was poured into Ereshkigal but it seemed to be a rather temporary exchange. The previous form of Sukuna seemed to be using her as an intermediary to rejoin his new self. This was fine. She actually quite enjoyed the stranger sensation of power both entering and leaving her body in a singular moment. It was quite the good feeling and now even that original form was disappearing piece by piece while leaving the best for last. Swallowing, swallowing, swallowing... Ereshkigal found herself sating her desire for sensations and food in this moment while herself being consumed. But somewhow this did not feel like it should be considered a negative thing.

And in the greatest moment she'd had so far, as the original disappeared down to his cock, Ereshkigal moaned and experienced the greatest of moments. Blinding clarity that seemed to be punctuated by falling pieces of armor and other such things. Ah. She was ready to fix things now. This crater could remain like something of a pool or an exceedingly deep bath. It was cleaned up, tiled in black marble edged in bones with skulls and small candles around the edges. Ah the bed was remade, they'd both liked it so she made no changes to it. So was this building's roof and other things. Dimly lit and smooth black marble floors... everything would be restored because why not. Even those old pieces of armor were rearranged in an altar all their own surrounded by soft candle light. But it would stretch much farther than that. With the Void to facilitate and mystery beyond that, she felt a certain connection and felt the need to create with these new sensations. Blood red rivers stretched around what looked like mangroves but fed on flesh. Red spider lilies and pomegranate fruit trees bloomed with the expulsion of her mana. And even strange creatures came to light with the influence of all the different sorts of mana of her own and Sukuna's she'd had contact with today. Yes, all under the light of a giant pink moon, and she felt it to be good.

But there was also something great. Sukuna's laughter as he finally stopped drinking directly from her person. Dripping from his mouth that liquid mana he'd taken spilled forth just a bit. It was the best, he didn't know he'd get the chance... She didn't either that was something they had in common. "Hm, you're happy... that's good," she mused softly. Actually, she was still pretty out of it, but at least her brain and body seemed to be functioning at about the same speed now. Though she was still a bit tingly all over her body. She was staring at her still glowing hands. They'd been buried in his hair but as he'd pulled away they seemed to be falling towards her own body tracing skin along the way. What a strange day this had been...

Bloodedge
12-15-2022, 10:04 PM
Sukuna stretched, and his mana behaved in a very different way. Instead of pulsing, it radiated outward as a single, oscillating wave while Ereshkigal reestablished the shrine. He could feel everything around them through his very skin. He could feel fluctuations in external mana. It seemed the senses he once had in his original body had been recovered and multiplied several times over. Never could a simple mana transfer have managed this much.

There was something else as well. At least one of these senses was something odd, something very new to Sukuna. He looked to Ereshkigal, and he saw... what was that? There was a strange glow surrounding her, affecting the wave of his own mana where they met. If he tried, Sukuna could feel even that. "What is that?" he wondered aloud. Whatever it was, he wasn't sure if he liked it. Either way, Ereshkigal was commenting on his apparent happiness. She did so while oddly applying her hands to her own body. Ah, she must have been just coming to realize her new physique or something to that effect. "If that's what I am, what are you? You look like you jumped into someone else's body and ran away with it before knowing whose it was," he commented. Even then, all four of Sukuna's eyes wandered up and down the goddess' body. He was also one that could never be fully sated, yet felt oddly so today. These demons as a people should have wandered out to pick up Creators eons ago. If they had done, Sukuna imagined the last cycle or two would have been very interesting indeed.

Apollymi
12-16-2022, 07:00 AM
Now, Ereshkigal was just laying in the bottom of a tub, glowing brightly and inspecting herself. Strangely enough, she wasn't the only one taking in some form of newness about themselves. Of course, Sukuna seemed to be looking at her and seeing something he hadn't before. Given the amount of curiosity in his tone she could make a few assumptions about what he was asking. Ah, and share the information while her hands traced her own skin. "Um, could be a couple of things. I'd say it was Death Sense but I doubt that would function when looking at me..." she hypothesized but her words seemed somewhat spaced out just as she did staring up into the roof she'd so recently repaired. "I suppose you could have ended up with a variation of my empathy which would let you see and feel the emotions of others in their mana," she mentioned seeming to feel strangely about it. "If that's the case, my apologies," she murmured. She felt genuinely bad if he ended up with that one... after all, feeling the emotions of others wasn't always a pleasant thing.

As for that body of hers. Ereshkigal laid in the bottom of that tub seeming to have realized exactly how new this body of hers was. She sat up finally stretching as well... there was a certain new type of contentment to be found in her person, but she couldn't quite place it. It was apparently noted that she felt this way and she came to answer the man in his happiness with an equivalent amount of wonder. "I kind of feel like that, it feels strange... I'm still not really over today. I'm not actually sure this is really something that has happened..." she said seeming to have dissociated a bit over the course of the day. But surely that wasn't actually surprising. In a single day, she'd been in a strange competition, marked by a demon, had some rather dubious sex with said demon, split her soul in two, actually gotten revenge on Ishtar, grown to her full body's potential and actually got to feel satisfied by something. It was a lot to take in.