PDA

View Full Version : [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

Bloodedge
05-09-2016, 05:27 AM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/RtS/9e8e4243081d103cd491fc603c60c745_zps3e0rrdmy.jpg

Apollymi
05-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Late one evening a blue haired woman could be found right outside a rather booming night club. The thump of the bass in the music causing the exterior of the rattle just a tad. The woman in question was twirling a long blue braid in one of her hands waiting to get in for some unknown reason. She had a huge grin on her face and her magenta eyes seemed to be moving over the crowd. To be fair, she was quite a stunning individual. Tall with tattoos and a nice body, and extremely long legs. Her face was adorable as well, though she seemed to be disgusted by the other people in line for whatever reason. "Fuckin' hell, is there something going on in there I should know about. Fuck if a club should be this busy on a fucking weeknight." she complained as she always did.

Bloodedge
05-09-2016, 06:30 AM
"Got the club goin' up!" "On a Tuesday!" Two men were stepping out of the club at once. Both were blonde, tall figures who had a flock of fan girls following them around the area. The first singing male was far more muscular than his rather lanky twin brother, yet he was also quite inebriated. The smaller twin seemed much more relaxed, not to mention sober, but it seemed his brother was aware enough to notice the blue-haired woman they knew standing in line. "Well would'ja look at that? Late to the party?" he asked rhetorically while his brother spoke to the bouncer. "The one with the long, blue pigtails... she's with me," he said before addressing his brother. "Sorry, Jirou, but I have to leave you alone now. I'm heading back in." Without further ado, he received clearance from the bouncer, and looked toward the blue-haired woman while gesturing toward the inside of the club with his head.

Apollymi
05-09-2016, 06:39 AM
Soon enough the blue haired woman would have an answer to the question she'd asked of the universe as two almost identical blonde haired men exited the club a huge following of women coming with them and many more in the line presently really excited by their presence. "Well, fuck if this ain't about a bitch. Fuck you, Muscles." she said flicking off the muscular male with all the care of a bored teen. Beyond this she was soon being motioned towards the front by a head nod and found herself in the company of the smaller blonde male whom she'd known for quite some time. "Fuck I wasn't expecting to run into ya' Flame Fox~ Who let you to out by yourself?" she asked as she rolled herself forward and into the club much to the dismay of the strings of women still waiting outside. "Later bitches!" she said turning around to stick her tongue out at the women who had gathered at this club likely just to catch glimpses of the blonde male twins.

Bloodedge
05-09-2016, 07:01 AM
"What? It ain't my fault you couldn't get in before the place got packed," said the man named Jirou before turning toward his brother. "That's cool. I figured you'd stick around anyway, with those hordes you had following you back there. I'm gonna slam a couple more, then crash. Ja," he concluded, giving his farewell to both individuals in his present vicinity. When his brother was gone, the remaining blonde turned toward the door and walked alongside the blue-haired woman to reenter. "I took a few days vacation, starting today. Jirou was there when I decided it, so I treated him to a few rounds. What brings you here?" he asked while ascending the stairs to the bar. Instead of going directly to the counter, though, the man veered to the right and encroached upon the VIP section of this particular establishment.

Apollymi
05-09-2016, 07:11 AM
"Fuck all that. It's all your fault~" she said waving him off. She actually had no problems with the muscular twin and found him to be amusing company on most occasions. Even so, it appeared he was nearing his end for the night so she gave him a final farewell wave before slipping into the club with the lankier of the blonde males. Upon entry she noticed him heading in a different direction to that of the bar, and as such she moved with him still twirling around that ponytail of hers as she listened to him explain how he'd come to be in his present situation. When asked about her own she'd take a few seconds before answering heading to the VIP section with him. "Oh? Vacation huh? Sounds like fun~ But damn you making decisions like that, making clubs all crowded and shit... I could have used a bit of warning, fuckin' hell I would have been pissed if I'd rolled up in here to a bunch of screaming little fan bitches." she said with a cheeky smile. "Anyways... I have been trying to stay out of trouble and it's been driving me crazy. So, I decided I go out and have a couple of drinks... ya' know since I've actually managed not to break any laws lately~" she said rolling her eyes as if this decision of hers was nothing special. Truth be told, this particular young woman didn't like spending too much time alone, but didn't like being pushy about getting people to hang out with her, she'd decided to visit the night club just so she wouldn't have to occupy herself for too much longer.

Bloodedge
05-09-2016, 07:46 AM
"Oh please. I would have seen you from a mile away. Obviously you would have gotten an invite to the little private paradise I've managed to acquire here," he said as he took a seat in this most secluded of areas within the club. This section was rather carefully designed, behind a door as opposed to the usual velvet rope. It also had its own open bar, sealing it off from any public interaction outside of VIP members, including the bartenders. "No trouble, huh? Including that graffiti at the park a few weeks ago? Or... maybe we're not counting that because you didn't get caught?"

Apollymi
05-09-2016, 08:01 AM
"Well, I am not saying I wouldn't have been spotted... I've literally just been bored and edgy all day. It is really hard to entertain myself when I can't do the one thing I find really entertaining... so fuckin' sue me." she said seeming just a little bit cross. This very hidden VIP section was about the type of thing that the blue haired woman could get used to. With this in mind she made her way over to this private bar and leaned over the counter, facing away from the man, giving him a rather splendid view of her ass as she perused the selection. Beyond this she'd stated she'd been staying out of trouble and the mentioned of a bit of graffiti which had taken place in the park a few weeks prior made her chuckle. "Graffiti in the park? Oh, surely ya' don't think I had anything to do with that?" she mentioned coyly. "Speaking hypothetically, that was done before any threats and before probation was entered into. It couldn't be counted against the person who did it if they happened to now be on probation." she mentioned before peeking over her shoulder and giving a whistle. "I'll give you some credit though, this place is stocked like a mini-heaven. So, then Flame Fox what're havin'?"

Bloodedge
05-09-2016, 08:10 AM
A fair bit of relaxation ensued as the man sank into the couch across from the bar, propping his feet up on the coffee table. As his companion for the moment went searching for liquor, he found himself observing the subtle movements of her rear. This, of course, warranted a whistle from the man. "That. That's what I'm having," he said coyly. "Though I'd happily also take vodka. As for your little stunt... I dunno. It did say Jinx in giant, pink letters, so I figured maybe you at least knew who did it. I'll give you the timing on that, though."

Apollymi
05-09-2016, 08:20 AM
The woman kept up her movements without moving behind the bar, while her friend relaxed on the couch. His whistle and the coy statement that came with it made the woman look over her left shoulder at the man with narrowed magenta eyes. "Well, obviously..." she replied. As he went on to claim the actual drink he wanted which is what she'd been referring to she reached for a bottle of Grey Goose from where she stood on the side of the bar, having to bend over it at the waist to grab it, and probably only furthering whatever gazing this man was doing at her backside. "Vodka it is... taking this straight or... you want it a specific kind of way?" she offered, playing bartender for unknown reasons while refusing to actually go behind the bar. She tended to favor clear liquors herself so she made no attempts to move herself from her present positioning. Still there was the graffiti and him knowing what it was and where kind of made the woman obviously known as Jinx own up to her handiwork. "So, did ya' see it then? I thought it was pretty cute when I finished it up~" she said slyly.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 01:15 AM
"Hmm... you know what? Screw it; I'm on vacation. Straight, on the rocks," he said to give his preference of how the chosen liquor would be consumed. He only became more relaxed as time passed, and while Jinx retrieved the bottle, he received an even more worthwhile show for his entertainment. "The ice is at the bottom, by the way. Way down in there~" he said with a chuckle. "And yeah, I saw it. You left me out, though. I'm disappointed~."

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 01:47 AM
"Hai hai~ And since it's the first day of your vacation, I'll even be nice~" mentioned Jinx as she bent even further over at the waist her feet coming up off the ground as she reached for a hidden ice bucket and a tray and tumblers, placing all up on the counter before finally coming back up. All the while her hips were waving over the edge which was probably done more for the man on the couch than out of necessity for her own movement. Once she had everything she needed she stacked said items atop the tray and rolled around, taking the moment to hold the tray in one hand and roll backwards then spin with the tray balanced in her one hand.

Everything she needed to make the mixed drink asked of her was soon sat on the table before the Flame King of the first generation soon enough she'd picked up the bottle of vodka and was spinning it in one hand while she dropped cubes of ice into the tumblers with the other. "Eh, you don't get to be disappointed. I... didn't know you were that interested in tagging the park. I thought you looked cute sleeping so I didn't want to wake you last time~" she mentioned. Of course, it could go without saying that the last time she'd decided to place a bunch of graffiti it had been done directly to quell her unease before going to meet her probation officer. Moving right along though soon enough the bottle of Vodka was open and being poured to fill the tumblers over the three pieces of ice in each glass. And once she was done she sat down the bottle and offered the man his drink. "There ya' are, Flame Fox... vodka on the rocks." she said as she hopped over the table to also take a seat on the couch right next to him. "Anyways, what made you decide to take a vacation?" she asked of him offering a cheers before she'd take a sip from her glass.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 02:53 AM
"That's what you call being nice?" he asked rhetorically regarding the further accenting of the blue-haired woman's ass. He'd just as soon call that little show of hers torturous for how much of a tease she managed to be. Soon afterwards, she was no longer bent over, and was instead providing the alcohol. "If that's being nice, I must have done something wrong," he said with the most nonchalant of attitudes as he raised his own tumbler to clash with Jinx's. Following this, he took a few swigs and lowered the glass. "Running the spa isn't as luxurious a job as one might think. It gets boring eventually, y'know? Too many special requests coming from random patrons."

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 03:06 AM
"Oh that's right, complain to the girl making your drinks. Do ya' have any idea how mean I am to other people? Besides... I wasn't the first to know about this vacation, so yeah... that's all ya' get~" she mentioned only a second there after their glasses would clink together and she'd be found taking a sip from the tumbler only to cringe. "Ew, fucking vodka straight how do you even?" she asked. Apparently the blue haired woman wasn't as fond of this drink choice as one might assume she should have been, but she would soon fix this problem. Pulling from her pockets a small hard candy blue in color which she'd drop into the glass. A few seconds later it would begin dissolving and she'd pull out a few more holding her hand open to the man at her side. "Ya' want one too, Flame Fox?" she asked. Hearing out what he had to say about the 'glories' of running a spa she could only chuckle.

"I suppose I could see how that would make ya' feel. I figure even you would get tired of being nice to other people all the time." she said as she waited for her drink to reach a right blue tint. Once it had she picked it up again and had another sip. "Yep... that's better." she said while peeking at the man over the rim of her glass. Remembering a couple weeks prior to this one when they had been alone together and drinking...

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 03:38 AM
"Well, excuse me for letting my brother, who was there when it happened, be the first one to know. I think your views on this might be a bit... askew," he chimed in. At this point in his night, he could not fathom why Jinx would find straight vodka repulsive. Of course, he had already thrown back a few with his brother prior to her arrival. "Hey... when you're already a few deep, anything's good." In spite of this, the Flame King still held out his glass to receive one of the candies. "It's not that I get tired of. It's more... the people themselves. So, where have you been? It's been a few days, I think."

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 03:55 AM
"Nothing I think, say or do is ever askew...it's fair. I am good to be upset. And I get it, he's your brother and all, I'm just a little prickly still. Forget about it." she said seeming just a bit pouty though now that she was enjoying her own drink she seemed to be relaxing quite a bit, which was why she'd come here in the first place. In spite of the fact that she'd known a decently large group of people her entire life, she still wasn't very good at being the person to organize her time with them. In fact, she didn't want to bother them most times so she'd been amusing herself, sort of. Still she handed the man a red candy before returning the rest to her pocket for later usage.

"Of course you would say that. Though I get it, I told you a couple weeks back if you needed saving you knew where to find me~" Jinx said while rolling her eyes. When the conversation progressed though she found herself thinking about what she'd been up to the last couple of days since she'd last bothered to show up anywhere near any of her friends. "First you might need to slow down, 'cause I've definitely been gone 5 days. But... to answer your question, I had community service which was boring. I spent four days doing whatever some ugly piss-ant said in the construction zone. Which I did without harming anyone to my credit." she finished while sipping but that only accounted for four of her missing days so she continued. "Yesterday I was kinda... moody. So, I spent the day rolling around the waterways." she mentioned of her general activities for the last few days. It was very like Jinx to spend days at a time on her own because her attitude was off...

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 04:41 AM
"Prickly? Over what?" he asked while swirling the red candy around in his glass of vodka. He hadn't gone so far as to check the flavor, but he'd never tasted a red beverage he didn't like. When he finally took another sip, the flavor was discovered. "Cherry. Nice," was his comment on it. When he heard Jinx's story, he frankly couldn't do much more than laugh at what she had been getting into. "Five days of all that? Damn. I'm surprised you didn't lose your shit after all that time by yourself."

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 04:57 AM
Jinx was still drinking and she realized she'd revealed that she was feeling a bit off. While this wasn't very unusual it wasn't something she'd intended to do in the first place, instead of thinking too much about it, she waved it off shook her head from left to right. "Over nothing... it's a fucking mood is all." she said crossing her arms over her chest and simultaneously explaining her mood through her actions but not her words. More over as the man with her figured out what kind of candy she'd dropped him she couldn't help but smirk behind the rim of her glass.

"Of fucking course it's cherry. You said it was your favorite, fuck if I shouldn't remember." Jinx said seemingly cross but quite pleased with herself as she finished off the first glass. And now that she had downed one she indeed didn't seem to care much as she popped more pieces of ice in her glass and chose another candy to drop in... this one green. They moved right along as she poured her next drink and she managed to look a bit shocked. It would seem that she'd been immediately found out. She had all but lost her shit over the last few days of being by herself. But at the same time, she couldn't simply bring herself to invade her friends lives for the sake of quelling her own boredom... as such she'd simply allowed herself to get into a bad mood. "Five days isn't that long... don't laugh at me. It's so fucking hard not to kick people's asses when you've been expressly told to behave. You got no idea how much restraint I don't have and how much that kinda shit takes." she said frowning and choosing not to point out that her current bout of moodiness was how she cooped with now simply 'losing her shit'. "Anyways, how far ahead of me are ya'? I need to know how many of these I should down to make us even~"

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 06:48 AM
"Hmm... sou ka." While the woman in his company poured another drink for herself, he drank what remained of his, causing what remained of the candy piece to fall into his mouth. "Rerorerorerorero~" he chimed while tossing the candy around with his tongue. While continuing with this, he held out his tumbler as if to request a refill. He also rattled his own brain, trying to remember how many drinks he'd been through prior to Jinx's arrival at the club. "Eto... I think that one put me at five. The first two were light mixes, though. You know I prefer it flavorful," he said with a snide grin. "You'd be surprised, by the way. I have more restraint than you may well know."

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 07:03 AM
"Yep~" was all Jinx had to say. A with the passing seconds she found herself watching the blonde haired man in her company tossing his candy around this tongue in a most lewd fashion and seemed to be rather entranced by it. "Ya' do stuff like that on purpose, I know you do. Keep it up and you know exactly how this is gonna end~" she mentioned reaching over for the necessary material to refill his glass as well while not taking her eyes off the man's nimbly moving tongue. After she'd given him a couple of cubes of ice and some more vodka she removed candy from her pocket finally taking inventory again having to remove her eyes from the man's antics. "So, this time you want strawberry, grape, lemon or blue raspberry?" she asked since she'd already given him the last of the cherry candies she'd had on her person. Choosing precisely to only cast a narrowed eye his way when he gave his commentary about liking things flavorful.

What he had to say in reply to her commentary about her own lack of restraint made a wicked grin come to her face. "Oh really? Ya' gotta tell me all about this apparently miraculous restraint you have... obviously I need to know all about it~" she managed while she finished yet another drink and while crushing the candy at the bottom of the glass poured herself another, figuring that she really did need to work to catch up but 3 in such a short time period would about do it.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 07:35 AM
"What? Cherries are my favorite," he replied. This was something he had always done when eating cherries, and in this case, the candy was roughly the size of one, so it all worked out. Moving right along, though, he was offered a list of choices for the next candy to flavor his vodka. From the options given, the decision was clear the moment he heard it. "No competition. Blue raspberry," he said while swirling the drink around in his hand, hearing the tapping of the ice against the glass. "My restraint is nothing new. I give people massages for a living, and we all know how that actually ends when I'm putting in any sort of effort."

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 07:51 AM
"Apparently~" she mentioned rolling her eyes. Jinx found this man's company amusing always, but he was prone to behaving in very indecent ways accidentally. At least they were all alone this time. With his given choice in candy she dropped the blue candy into his drink glass while he was knocking the ice cubes around and then placed the rest on the tray. "Yes, we all know what masterful hands ya' have. But fuck if that should count as showing restraint. Everyone does so while they are working~" she said peeking at him once more and draining more than half her drink before stopping. "I think... I feel better now." she said her head leaned back as she drained the rest of her glass. A few seconds after she sat it on the table and began pondering what she wanted to drink next.

"Oh, I forgot... what have you actually been up to? Ya' know aside from declaring Tuesday club night and making it hard for me to get a fucking drink." she posed her question and decided her next flavor choosing to drop the lemon candy into the bottom of her glass without adding any more ice she filled it up and began sipping once more.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 08:17 AM
"Nonsense. That takes a lot more than personal restraint. Well... I should say that it also involves personal restraint. I'm sacrificing my ego every time I give a watered-down massage, for your information." With his glass filled, the Flame King returned to drinking what would be his sixth glass of alcohol this night. There was hardly any surprise to the matter of Jinx feeling better now that she'd had a couple of drinks. What did surprise him, though, was that he thought the club's business on this night was entirely his doing. "The club would have been packed with or without me being here. It's all because of that song Tuesday. As for what I've been doing... well, nothing more than the usual tailing the younger ones. They're all running about normal now, if you were wondering."

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 08:35 AM
"Oh? Your ego suffers because you have to give baby massages to people to keep them from fuckin' exploding all over the place?" she asked with an amount of sarcasm which made the sentence palpable. She supposed at the very least she could understand, it could be difficult to have to go half-assed all the time, especially if one actually enjoyed what they did. As such she had but one thing to say. "There there, Flame Fox. If you feel the need to give a proper massage, I'll gladly accept~" she chimed in only to get to the halfway point of her newest drink. Having reached a good level of intoxication she was left to address two things mentioned by this man. "Eh, I didn't think that song would hit so big. But fuck it, I suppose I can't actually be mad about anything... well I can but it won't make a difference." she said. Then pausing to choose to address the tailing of the younger generation. "Good for them, not that I was actually wondering anything... "

Jinx had a bad poker face when it came to her dealings with the younger generation. Much like her dealings with her own friends she was always more than a bit curious, but never actually ventured in deep enough to have a conversation with any of them, because she was unsure of how to approach them.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 08:51 AM
"Of course. You know how much pride I've always taken in that~" he said while raising his glass to his mouth again. Following the emptying of this glass, he found himself placing the emptied vessel on the table. He figured he was best cutting himself off there, at least for the time being. "Once I've sobered up, I've got you covered. Now, moving past your obvious worries about our successors, I think this vacation is going to go to waste if I spend the whole thing cooped up in an empty VIP section. What do ya' say? Catch up and hit the floor?"

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 09:06 AM
"Yeah, yeah. I remember~ I used to run from you for exactly that reason~" she mentioned while rolling her eyes. Jinx was having a rather good time and drained the rest of her glass pretty easily. Once it was done she reached out as if she wanted more but stopped mostly to give the man a cheeky grin as her attention flickered over him. "Um, okay. I'll try and remember that. I make no promises though~" she said assuming he'd be the responsible one of them and remember what they'd been discussing. But as they moved on and apparently past her issues with the younger generation she pouted but decided to leave it down to two sentences. "Fuck you and whatever you think I think about those fucked kids. And fuck yes, dancing is the best~" she said pouring herself another half glass of vodka to slam back as she stood and immediately feeling the alcohol she'd managed to drain so quickly. She'd take the moment to drain the rest of this glass as well and bending over at the waist she'd begin to roll backwards away from the man before her. "Yep... all caught up now~ Let's go~" she said as she rolled towards the door and opened it moving out of the way of it so Kurama could exit before her.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 09:30 AM
"Aww, don't be like that. Actually... do be like that. It works for you." Without further ado, the man called Kurama made his way toward the VIP room's exit. En route to the main room, he was let through the door by Jinx, whom he couldn't help but notice was not without ATs. One would notice that his were nowhere in sight, but given the venue, his case was the less surprising one. "Don't tell me you're going to dance in those?" he said with an upward inflection as he passed the threshold of the VIP section, quickly swaying onto the dance floor with seemingly incredible coordination despite his drunken state.

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 09:42 AM
Apparently Kurama had started to tell Jinx not to be her usual cross self. But that being said he seemed to take it back saying that it worked for her. A grin crossed her face as she accepted this compliment with all due flair. "Of course, it fucking works for me. There isn't much that doesn't." she mentioned feeling pretty good herself. As he man moved past her and towards the door he was looking down at her feet and she was already waving him off, giving his commentary exactly the kind of wordage it deserved. "Well, it wouldn't be the first time, but that wasn't my intention. Run along Fox... I'm right behind ya'~" she said and after his exit she was bent over at the waist unlacing her ATs, this was done for a ritual she often participated in within this city, which involved her checking her gear for a borrowed pair of sneakers. Which she'd spotted behind the counter of the VIP section when she'd been searching for liquor and accessories. Once she was changed up she also danced out to the floor to join the Flame King in an evening of dancing.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 09:50 AM
"Alright, alright," Kurama said when it was decided that his partner would be joining him shortly. Moving right along, he soon found himself in the midst of the dancing crowd with his body moving to the beat of the music, as well as the flashing of the strobe lights within this club. Of course, being the kind of man Kurama was, he was soon surrounded by a flock of women who were previously dancing in a group. All were shortly within inches of his body, but the blonde male paid them no mind. This was for the best, granted, as there also appeared to be a few men pressing into the crowd to offer a bit of unwanted attention.

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Sneakers now on, Jinx made her way out on the dance floor and had no problem spotting her companion. If he wasn't simply an easy individual to find all on his own. The following of random women surrounding him was always a dead giveaway. It was kind of amazing to the blue haired woman that such a man could be so surrounded by women and yet pay none of them any mind. It further baffled her that apparently women were incapable of taking his not paying attention to them and as such simply continued on their way. 'See, this is exactly the kind of shit that gets me sent to jail.' she thought smirking, even so she very soon wiggled herself further into the crowd and soon enough weaved herself around the extra women and slipped her arms up and around Kurama's neck and gave him a great greeting kiss (which to be fair she'd meant to do earlier) as a way of dispersing the crowd around the man. She'd do this for about a minute choosing only to pull away to speak to the man as she moved her body to the beat of the music against his front. "I leave you alone all of two fucking seconds and the vultures descend." she said rolling her eyes. "You really need a fucking chaperon at all times don'tcha?"

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 09:58 PM
As Kurama continued moving about, he soon found himself being pressed against with the lips of the Water Queen connecting with his own. This, of course, resulted in the detest and movement of the individuals surrounding him. The woman's following comment brought a grin and a chuckle from him, though. "That depends. Are you offering yourself up for the position?"

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Jinx had a quizzical look cross her face, and seemed to be seriously considering whether or not she'd offer herself up to be this man's chaperon at all times. After a few seconds consideration and in giving the crowd enough time to disperse around her, likely with the disgruntled discontent people usually had when she did the sort of things she did to clear a way for herself, she spoke. "That's a fucking full time job." She stated as she moved against the man now with the proper freedom to dance she sought to release him from her grip if only to give him a bit more freedom of movement. "But I've been bored and could use something entertaining to do... so fuck yeah. Fox Chaperon, has a nice ring to it~" she finished swinging her hips around in a circle, which would leave her dancing and facing away from the man she was with. As she was reminded that the pair of them had danced with a similar level of intoxication and it had ended very interestingly a few weeks prior to this one.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 10:40 PM
"That's the spirit. You're hired," Kurama replied as the woman in his company released him and spun around to continue dancing. As this occurred, he made a step forward, pressing himself against her rear while positioning his head over her left shoulder, and his right arm around her waist. "And sure, it might be a full-time job. But... full-time jobs usually come with some benefits," he said directly into the Water Queen's ear.

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 10:49 PM
"Woohoo, got myself a new job. Such a fucking good day~" she mentioned feeling the effects of alcohol with much more vigor than she'd initially planned. Still, the warm feeling inside was only compounded by the additional feeling of Kurama pressing himself against her rear as she continued to dance. She soon found herself in a strikingly similar position to a previous encounter which had started much the same way. As he spoke of the benefits of a full-time job she continued moving her hips to the rhythm of the music playing against him without any care as she mused on what these benefits could possibly entail. "Benefits. Fuck, I didn't know that. Sounds interesting do tell ♥~" Jinx finished her sentence only to find herself completely relaxed into their dancing embrace, whether this was the alcohol or simply being in this man's presence wouldn't really be obvious at this point.

Bloodedge
05-10-2016, 11:22 PM
"Well..." To be frank, Kurama needed a moment to think of his response to the woman, as he was feeling the constant strengthening of the alcohol's effect on him. Perhaps he should have stuck with the mixed drinks he had been going for prior to Jinx's arrival, but it was too late to mull over that now. "Benefits include anywhere, anytime access to my services, of course. I think there's also a health care plan thrown in somewhere, but we'll address that when the time comes, yeah?" he said while, without so much as a second thought, evolving his dance into a full-on grind against Jinx's ass. "Oh, and... free lodging. Let's not forget that," he jested.

Apollymi
05-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Jinx continued dancing against Kurama and as she did she listened out for the supposed 'benefits' which came with her new job title. A couple of seconds of stumbling later, and it would appear that her new job did indeed come with a pretty healthy benefits package. "Fucking hell, that is a really good startin' package." she said with a smirk as she leaned her head back and pushed further against him. She was seemingly having a very good time and had reached the proper level of intoxication. "Flame Fox is gonna spoil me rotten~ I guess then I should take advantage of your kindness." she said as she tilted her head back and left a little wet mark up the side of his neck with her tongue. "Oh and that free lodging comes with access to a nice pole~" she commented seeming to enjoy the sensation of the man with her grinding against her ass. She knew without a doubt that nothing good would come from the two of them being drunk together in public but she was having a good time.

Bloodedge
05-11-2016, 07:27 AM
"Of course you should. That's the point of it, after all," he said. Around this time, a new song was phased into the club's playlist, and to match it, the lights were dimmed further until the only thing illuminating the venue from within was the rainbow of strobes. In this darkness, Kurama was hardly able to see in front of him, yet he felt the obvious tongue creeping up his neck. His response came with a flick of her earlobe with his own tongue, which was followed by his verbal reaction to her last statement. "Yeah, it does. Actually, it comes with two."

Apollymi
05-11-2016, 07:48 AM
Jinx was practically giggling as Kurama spoke to her. And while this happened the lights changed a bit and it became even darker. She was also incapable of seeing, but as another response came from the man with her, she felt his tongue flicker across her earlobe. Such an action caused the drunken woman to swoon as she kept talking. "Fuck are ya' proud of that sentence, ya' cheeky bastard?" she questioned as she moved against, him, though now that it was even darker, she turned once more pressing the pair of them chest to chest. And with this action completed she leaned up and licked another line up his neck and to his mouth. And once there she aimed to slip her tongue into his mouth, almost as if she didn't care about the answer to her previous inquiry.

Bloodedge
05-11-2016, 09:15 AM
The Flame King chuckled. He also intended to reply, but when Jinx turned around, her tongue traveled the length of his neck again, finding itself within the confines of his mouth by the time he would have spoken. Whatever the case, he couldn't say he minded. In fact, he reciprocated without hesitation. All the while, his right hand found its place on the woman's hip again, while his left hand fell upon her back, given the pair's incredibly close proximity. When he finally received a moment, Kurama spoke at last. "Obviously you thought it was clever."

Apollymi
05-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Jinx having properly occupied the mouth of the Flame King seemed elated at her present activity. So much so, she out right pouted and protested when they separated. Such a protest came with an outright denial that she'd thought anything of his previous statement, but such was the temperament of the Water Queen. "Hell the fuck no I didn't think it was clever. And ya' can't prove otherwise." she said sticking her tongue out at the man. But despite all of her protest she wasn't at all keen or even remotely interested in separating herself from him. Quite the opposite she seemed to be even more relaxed into him as his hands had already found their home on her person. "And for the record I am blaming you for this later~" she mentioned knowing that when the two of them were drunk and dancing there was only one way for the situation to end.

Bloodedge
05-11-2016, 11:15 AM
"Whatever you say~" he replied. At this point, the flashing lights were becoming more of an annoyance for the Flame King. He much preferred the idea of being able to see. As such, he closed his eyes while apparently being blamed for something by Jinx. When his eyes opened, his right eye had become red in color, and both his eyes boasted a glowing ring within their irises. In this form, he was able to clearly see the woman in front of him. "Why would you ever blame me? More importantly, what is there to blame me for?"

Apollymi
05-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Jinx gave a curt nod and continued dancing spinning around in a circle and separating herself from this man once again mostly so she could continue to dance just within arms reach. One of the many things she enjoyed about Kurama was that he never seemed to have anything real to say to her about her more than apparent attitude problem. He simply accepted it and moved on, she chuckled just a tad when she was thinking up an answer to his question and when she looked up and noticed the glowing circle in his iris her brow rose. "Oh I could blame you for this and that." she said a most devilish smirk coming to her face as she began dancing about as if she wasn't at all partnered up.

The movements of her hips and limbs would put one in the mind of an exotic dancer with a pole as her only companion. Even so she continued to talk as she spun around putting on an imaginary show for the man with her before bending over at the waist in front of him allowing her ass to almost touch the ground before she brought it back up and grinded her cheeks against Kurama once more. "Presently, I was thinking about blamin' ya' for my present state, 'Mr. Catch-up-so-we-can-dance' " she mentioned as she retained her present slow movements. "As for why, do I really need a reason? Fuckin' no. Though, if I had to give one I'd say it's 'cause you started without me and I had to catch up~. But... this feels like last time so I'm willin' to forgive ya'."

Bloodedge
05-11-2016, 08:08 PM
"This and that, huh," he said nonchalantly. When Jinx added a bit of distance between them to continue a dance that required nothing of him, Kurama was able to see it clearly with these eyes of his. Of course, his eyes were also amplifiers, allowing him not only to see every tiny movement of the woman's body, but also to predict where her movements would take her in future. As such, when she rose from the floor to grind against him, Kurama was also returning to his movements, matching pace with his very groin. "Well then, I'm blaming you for this," he said the moment a firm bulge in his breeches met the round ass of the Water Queen. "Does that feel like last time, too?"

Apollymi
05-11-2016, 08:28 PM
"Oh?" mock surprise spread across Jinx's face as she found her rear pressed against the hardened dick of Kurama. "Well, fuck if I can take the blame for that." she mentioned, knowing full well she'd done her little dance under the assumption that he could see every movement, and having this confirmed when he'd met her last movement with his own body. Something about this was entirely too amusing to the drunken Water Queen and so she'd keep up this minor deviance. Her hips rotating in the smallest of circles against him, shifting the speed of her dance moves constantly, to be fair this whole thing was incredibly sexy for the Water Queen and had already put her in just the right kind of mood. "Uh-huh, something like that." she said of the feeling from last time. "But fuck if that matters. Question is, are ya' gonna give it to me like last time?"

Bloodedge
05-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Jinx's response to his blame-throwing made the man laugh again as his body swayed to and fro, continuing with the movements of what was quickly becoming a bit more than just a dance. When her query was offered, he paused to think, looking toward the room they had previously occupied with a most devious expression plastered upon his visage. "Not quite like last time. Too much travel. To be perfectly honest, I almost pulled out right here. But..." His right arm, which had found itself around the woman's abdomen once again, raised just enough for her to see his next action, which was a simple point in the direction of the VIP room. "How about there?"

Apollymi
05-11-2016, 09:23 PM
Being more than a bit amused by the man with her, Jinx found his deviant expression and words about what would have been his actions made a rather wicked grin on her face. "Ooooh~ Flame Fox has gone a bit devious on me. I like that shit~" she said pressing herself against him once more just to separate the two of them, and take the blonde man with her by the same hand he'd used to point at their apparent destination. "Fuck if I am gonna complain about there. Come on already... ya' got no fucking idea how beyond ready for this I am right now~" she said with her hips still moving of their own accord but this time with a more obvious direction. She was headed back for the VIP room.

Bloodedge
05-11-2016, 10:19 PM
"I bet you do," Kurama said as his hand was taken. He was then coaxed toward the VIP room, to no surprise of his by the apparently raring-to-go blue-haired woman. En route, he kept within very close proximity, basically never breaking contact with Jinx's rear. Such would continue until the moment the door swung closed behind them. "I think I might have an inkling of an idea."

Apollymi
05-11-2016, 10:29 PM
There was a constant smirk on Jinx's face. She really couldn't argue against liking a bit of deviance and defiance in Kurama. It made him just a tad edgier than he normally was. Not that she didn't appreciate him for his normal behavior, just that she enjoyed having someone around that she could get into a bit of trouble with. She also noted that he was in very close proximity to her person the entire time she moved towards the VIP area and right up until she was actually within this closed off room with him. "Oh really? Fucking out with it then... I don't need the suspense." she said as she finally turned once more and this time began fiddling with the pants of the man with her instead of her own. Intending for him to reach a level of partial nudity so she could really get a feel for that cock which had been pressing against her backside half the night.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 12:27 AM
Shortly after the pair's entry to the VIP room, Kurama found himself being practically manhandled by his trousers. Though he had intended to do something about them himself, this was apparently a thing the blue-haired woman could/would not be waiting for. "Hai hai," he said while raising both hands in surrender to the woman's will. With a playful roll of his eyes, he spoke further yet. "Careful though. You don't wanna hit yourself in the face with it."

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 12:45 AM
"Two." counted the woman keeping track of cheeky statements made by the blonde man with her. But even as she spoke there was nothing but happiness in her as she got to the prize she'd been searching for within his pants and rubbed her palm against it. Now that she had done what she'd intended she was fully satisfied with the start of this endeavor and while palming his cock with one hand, reached up and slipped the other around his neck to force his face down towards hers. "So, then... you're givin' me this dick. And I'm not even gonna let ya' tell me how 'cause I already know~" she mentioned turning around to move towards the bar she'd lean against it unbuttoning her own shorts to let them slip down and around her hips she'd bend over to give him a full view of her ass from this angle he'd been appreciating so readily before. One would also fine that Jinx was incredibly wet and ready for this particular endeavor even without any stimulating help from her partner.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 01:20 AM
"Two?" He questioned. He had no clue at all what Jinx could have been counting, but at this point, it didn't exactly matter. Before he could say anything else, his face was forcibly pulled closer to the woman's, if only for the sake of her making further demands. 'Hmph. She must have been hanging out with Suzume,' he thought. Nevertheless, his cock was soon out of the woman's grasp, but in exchange, she moved toward the bar and bore her ass to make known the starting method she desired. With his left hand, Kurama held up his pants while he walked toward her in this position. With his right, he chose to hold his rod steady, guiding it directly into the confines of Jinx's body. One would note that with the level of intoxication he suffered, the Flame King felt the wonderful sensation of entry tenfold. This resulted in a lack of the usual restraint he put into this, and of course, a full forward thrust to begin. "Shit~. Who let you stay away from me for a week?"

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 01:51 AM
If Jinx had any intention to explain what she'd been talking about she'd lost it somewhere between unhanding Kurama's dick and positioning herself for the start of their endeavor. Beyond that... she seemed nothing but enthused and impatient right up until that blissful moment where the Flame King found his home within her folds. Such a wonderful sensation it was, and at the point of them both being more than a little drunk there was nothing withheld by either of them, and as Kurama pushed and allowed himself to go fully forward, Jinx rocked herself backward against him resulting in the most filling of feelings for the Water Queen and an amount of sensation which would cause an instantaneous reach of her first climax with even more saturation down below as a mark of it as well as the tightening of her canal. The moan of a singular name from her, in appreciation of this rather momentous occasion. "MMM, YOICHI !!!♥~"

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 02:00 AM
And so, the given name of the Flame King, colloquially known as Kurama, was spoken. Though he did not often answer to said name, hearing it here and now was a bit of a nostalgia trip to the latter days of the first Trophaeum Tower. Nevertheless, he was driven to begin moving to and fro. Jinx may have peaked at such an early point as the beginning of this encounter, but Kurama's usual limited number of crests, as he called them, were not to be applied here. As such, he began thrusting with gusto, holding either side of the woman's hips with a firm grasp as he did so.

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 02:18 AM
Even though she'd finished once, she knew better than to assume that her partner of choice would bother stopping right at this moment. After all, interactions between the pair of them were always far from the norm. As such the continued thrusting past this point was expected and her body was more than ready to accommodate it. A moment there after the woman had caught her breath and renewed her efforts as well pushing herself against the man at his every thrust. "Fuckin' hell... " she stated seeming to do nothing more than enjoy each movement the man had to give her as she moved towards her next orgasm.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 03:09 AM
Kurama's efforts neither stopped nor slowed. For some undetermined amount of time, he had decided to continue a steady and deliberate thrust from tip to base, until such a time as he was once again willing to change things up a bit. Of course, considering the type of man Kurama was, any alterations would be determined by his partner of choice, be it of her own decision, or simply due to an apparent satisfaction with the current goings on.

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 04:24 AM
As their activities continued Jinx soon found herself pushed over the edge once more. Such a thing had come to be thought of as normal between them, but it was still so satisfying to the blue haired woman that she couldn't well stop herself from completely enjoying it. "Oh~ Ya' really are the best~" she swooned. Still rocking back and forth to further edge herself against his thrusts. "Anyways~ What do ya' say we switch it up, huh? And ya' can even decide~" she said. Jinx was nothing if not agreeable after being properly situated, beyond that she was always exceedingly nice to this particular man, if for no other reason then she absolutely adored his company.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 04:31 AM
"How courteous," was Kurama's reply to the woman granting him the choice of their next position. At this point, he decided to try something a bit newer. Instead of extricating himself from Jinx and choosing from there, he performed a single heaving maneuver which would result in both of her legs rising from the ground, only to be gripped by the man's arms and held up thereafter. This was a gamble, and briefly a strain on his muscles, but he was drunk, and it worked out fine in the end anyway. So, he began his efforts anew, thrusting to and fro while raising and lowering the woman he had in tow to an opposing rhythm.

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 05:11 AM
"I try my best~" mentioned the blue haired woman as she continued enjoying the stirring in her canal brought on by the work of the man with her. But soon enough she was more than a little surprised by what was chosen by the man with her. In fact, it was more than likely the sort of thing she'd have expected from his very muscular twin. 'And that's why those two can't be left to their own devices~' she thought of the pairing of brothers. Even so, she couldn't really argue about it, given the immediate result of a differing kind of stimulation. She didn't even have anything to say aloud, the only sound escaping her a moan as she got to relax and practically do nothing while she was being raised and lowered onto this man's cock from behind. "Ah!~" Something so exciting and new wouldn't take much time to push her over the edge again. "Fucking hell, I should let ya' decide more often~ seems like you're hiding more skills than ya' let on~" Jinx was cheering this man on as she came again, if only because she felt he was totally deserving of the praises.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 06:11 AM
"I wouldn't make a habit of it. I'll run out of ideas~" Kurama replied. As time passed, he would realize Jinx had achieved her third flourish of the night, and this would signal the man to lower her feet onto the floor. "Whew~! I think I'll hit the gym a few times before I try that again. You're gonna have to take over from here." With that said, Kurama stepped back until he was able to drop himself onto the couch in seated position. He was quite physically fit, considering how skinny a man he was, but using so many of his muscles at once while intoxicated had briefly taken its toll.

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 06:39 AM
"Nonsense~" Jinx chimed in. She couldn't help but find it amusing that this man was apparently quite alright with never being in charge of anything simply because he didn't want to run out of ideas. "I'm sure there is plenty floating around in your head Mr. Restraint~" she chimed in as she was lowered on to her feet. After her third orgasm it would seem that the man had worn himself out but that much was expected. Since she hadn't been doing much, Jinx had no issue taking over, but she did have something to say about this supposed gym visiting. "Hit the gym if ya' want... but ah... don't go at it too hard, yeah?" she said. In the time in which Kurama had is seat she slid one leg out of her shorts so her legs could properly separate. With this done she slid onto the couch with a leg on either side of his positioning herself for a ride which would require little to no effort from him. Once in place she settled into position and sank onto his cock until she'd feel herself filled so completely, shortly thereafter her hips would begin to rock as she moved herself up and down in his lap, moaning all the while and enjoying her view of his face.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 07:09 AM
"There might be, but everything has its limit," was his reply. As Jinx positioned herself in his lap, he was busy laughing at her earlier comment about his potential gym visits. When he thought about it, he knew exactly why she would say such a thing. "Don't worry. I have no interest in being like Jirou," he said as he leaned back and enjoyed the sensation of the Water Queen's ride.

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 07:17 AM
Nothing but a chuckle would escape this woman as Kurama commented on the apparent limits to his creativity. That being said she couldn't say she minded this information, mostly because it gave her free license to go completely mental whenever she felt like it on all fronts, not just their normal ones. Moving right along, he apparently found a great amount of amusement in her statements about hitting the gym, and relieved her of any mental troubles she might have had by proclaiming that he didn't plan on going at the gym as hard as his muscle bound twin brother.

If one could be mentally relieved while moving their hips in the lap of another, Jinx was surely this as she leaned forward to kiss the Flame King apparently enjoying both the alternating rhythm and circular movements of her own hips while she rode. 'Oh thank god.' she thought as she smiled but had nothing more to say as she relaxed into the warm pulsing feeling that would be another climax within moments of starting her ride. Even so she didn't completely stop her movements and instead slowed them into rather concise up and down movements as if she didn't have any care in the world, aside from chasing this one very astute feeling.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 07:44 AM
In spite of the apparent drainage of his energy, Kurama was eventually incapable of going on without his hips beginning to move of their own accord. There wasn't much of a shift to this movement, but rather a few simple swaying maneuvers to go with the natural flow of things as they were. All the while, his face was pressed against the Water Queen's, of her initial doing, but Kurama made the effort of slipping his tongue into the woman's mouth and rolling it around against her own.

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 07:52 AM
The Water Queen seemed to be well on her way to another flourish with nothing going for her but what she was doing for herself. But as time progressed it would seem that the Flame King couldn't well just sit still and take what she had to dish out. The movements of his lower body in addition to the movements of her hips made Jinx swoon as she soon found her mouth occupied by the tongue of Kurama. Such a thing, she always really enjoyed and thus shied away from on a regular basis, but as it was currently just the two of them, she allowed herself the distinct pleasure of letting her tongue play against his for the duration of this next bit of her ride. After a few more moments the speed of her movements as well as the rotation of her hips rather steadily increased as she pushed herself clean over the edge of pleasure once more she moaned her content into the Flame King's mouth.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 08:07 AM
Whatever sound flowing from Jinx's mouth into Kurama's during her next climax would seemingly be returned from his into hers at the same time. He had felt many a clench around his girth during moments like this, but this particular instance seemed to be of a higher quality than the others. As such, Kurama took pause as his cock throbbed and swelled with what could only be the signs of his own orgasm quickly approaching. "Ugh~. Well, I'll be... I might have had one too many. I'm running out of juice."

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 08:36 AM
After climaxing once more, Jinx's movements didn't slow and instead kept pace. A huge and most wicked grin crossing her face as she pulled away from the kiss she'd been sharing with Kurama because the noise she'd made into his mouth had been returned. Beyond this it appeared the man was without his normal (or rather abnormal) amount of restraint and for reasons which could not well be explained the Water Queen found this amusing. "Gonna cum, really? Well that's fine~" she said as she continued having felt the throb from the man below she'd decided it was worth it to get herself another as well. "Ooh~" she moaned losing a sentence as she sped up her movements for the sake of helping the man with her along.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 08:58 AM
It seemed that Jinx would continue in earnest, and the fact that she did so meant Kurama would not be receiving any sort of break between his build-up, and the end of his run here. He was eventually so lost in the moment that he threw both arms around the Water Queen's torso and pulled her inward while lifting himself closer, bringing the woman into an ever tightening embrace as he forced the locking of their lips again. It was at this moment that his own end was met, and he achieved ejaculation the likes of which he hadn't experienced in quite some years. In fact, he was stunned in the moment of its occurrence, and left incapable of moving, or even speaking, immediately.

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Jinx for all her prompting and work, hadn't actually intended for this endeavor to end the way it was going. It was initially her intention to dismount as she reached her next flourish, but it appeared that the Flame King would reach his peak in the same moment, causing the man to lock himself around the woman and force their lips together. To be fair, the Water Queen had no complaints about this, as the orgasm was one of the most intense she'd ever experienced in her life and she was filled in such a way as she hadn't been in a very long time. Even so, she seemed to be so satisfied by this moment that her head was thrown back and her tongue fell out of her mouth. It took her a few seconds to get herself together completely. "Fuckin' hell, you really surprise me sometimes!~" she managed and having taken the proper amount of time to gather herself she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips while working to extricate herself from his lap.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Kurama's breathing had become irregular, and with this in mind, he worked toward regulating it before moving. On the other hand, though, Jinx was soon removing herself from his person while giving the note that he would occasionally surprise her. "Eh?" he said while scratching the back of his scalp, mulling over what had just happened. "Neh, gomen. I must've had an off day. I didn't mean to uhh... do that..."

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Jinx soon found herself staring at the man beside her now that she was good she settled herself onto the couch and slipped off her borrowed sneakers to more easily slip her shorts back into place. All the while, the Flame King seemed to be a bit off about his apparent slip on this day. But oddly enough this didn't upset Jinx in the slightest in fact she waved him off. "Eh, don't you go all blast from the fucking past on me now. I've told you about apologizing to me... especially when you have nothing to fucking apologize for." she said leaning over she pecked him on the lips one more time. "Don't fuckin' worry about it. It's not an off day, it was fuckin' awesome as always~" she finished up. This was one of few times where Jinx felt the need to be nice... and she was generally a lot less bitchy during and immediately after sex anyways... proving that the man with her had done exactly what he always had, and sorted her out. Only this time... she felt a bit better about it, since he'd also properly seen his finish. Which had to be rather rare for him, now that she thought about it.

Bloodedge
05-12-2016, 06:34 PM
"I wouldn't say nothing, per se. I mean... considering how that ended. Didn't mean to do that at all," he clarified. "But, if you say it's fine, I guess I won't press the matter." Without further ado, Kurama reached down his leg with one hand to drag his pants up to his waist, where he would then secure them properly. Moments later, the door to this section opened just a bit, revealing half the face of a rather intimidating older bald male with a brown goatee, who seemed to have been without sleep for years on end. "The club's been closed for almost an hour. You two are gonna need to go."

Apollymi
05-12-2016, 07:25 PM
"Good man. No pouting~" said Jinx as she moved around the room. Upon doing this she reached over the counter for her ATs and once she had them she stood returning them to their proper place taking the time to lace them while Kurama got ready to go. Once his pants were up, a man who was apparently one of the bouncers let it be known that it was time for the two of them to leave. Upon seeing him though, Jinx apparently couldn't help but let one of her usual types of commentary fall out of her mouth. Upon finishing lacing up her ATs she gave a salute to the man. "Hai hai, Baldy. Ya' gonna get some sleep right? You look like you need it more than anyone else." she said standing and rolling backwards towards Kurama with a cheeky look on her face. "Ya' heard the dude, Flame Fox~ Let's get outta here." she offered extending her hand to the man with her and trying to get out of this club.

Bloodedge
05-13-2016, 05:25 AM
Kurama was initially surprised by the presence of the elder man, but he couldn't fight the light chuckle in response to Jinx's words to him. "Stop it; he's obviously seen better days," he whispered. Nevertheless, he retrieved his own ATs from behind the couch and replaced his current pair of sneakers with them. "Sumimasen. We're on our way now." These words prompted the man at the door to leave. Once his ATs were in place, Kurama took the hand of the Water Queen and proceeded to leave the club.