PDA

View Full Version : Qishan

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 12:11 AM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/Magi/4cdc349b-eaa3-446e-b02a-b0c6cc94f841_zpsoz74zuhr.png

Qishan (チーシャン, Chīshan) is one of the city-states scattered throughout the Central Desert and an important merchant outpost of the region.

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 12:27 AM
A redheaded woman in flowing robes was moving through the merchant down of Quishan. As she did she was followed rather closely by a short dark haired girl who was dressed in baggy pants and a white and black vest covering her chest. Small black shoes and a golden bangle around her upper arm completed her outfit. And as she walked she spoke. "All this travel to reach an outpost.... I really hope it's worth it." the redhead woman with her smiled. "Of course it is. You are quite impatient... I suppose I understand though. It has been a long time coming right? Any thing I can fill you in on before we get there, I wouldn't want there to be any confusion before you take the dungeon."

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 12:52 AM
Alongside the two wandering women, there was a tan male figure with teal hair down to his shoulder-blades. He was apparently born with the mutation of the eyes, heterochromia, as his left eye was yellow in color, while his right eye appeared purple. What this man wore was nothing more than a pair of baggy white pants, much like those worn by the dark-haired lass in his company, and an orange top which wrapped around his lower torso and left shoulder alone. And yet, the way he carried himself was not like that of a commoner, which he was liable to be seen as in this manner of dress. His demeanor was more regal, as it were. "The seventh dungeon, Amon. What sort of claim should I expect?" was the man's question after the red-haired woman opened up the proverbial floor to any curiosities.

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 01:11 AM
The woman with the regal lad and the black haired lass, heard out the only question apparently offered up. She then took a moment to think about what the Seventh Dungeon would actually be like. After a few seconds she began speaking on this subject, "Amon is an interesting Djinn, he's one of the Heat element so I would expect a decent bit of fire to be around." she mentioned with a flick of her hand which moved a single out of place strand of hair from her face. "He's also a reasonably loyal individual, so you might need your friend here to help you out a bit. Some things could require a helping hand." she finished with a nod. She couldn't think of anything else which was exceedingly pertinent.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 01:53 AM
"Fair enough. I wouldn't do this without Nasira's help anyway," the man replied. For a large portion of his life, he had the black-haired female alongside him. If she wasn't along for the ride here, he would not feel at all comfortable approaching the seventh dungeon. The fact that she was likely to be necessary only solidified the idea of companionship this man already had toward the lass. "Let's capture ourselves a dungeon."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 02:04 AM
The black haired girl who was apparently named Nasira smiled when she thought about the friendship the pair of them had. She was officially the person in charge of making sure this young man didn't steer off the path of rightness, but they'd become friends a long time before she'd ever realized that particular goal. Even so, she thought for only a second. She was along for this, because it was on the males list of things to do, and it wasn't in her nature to let him do anything alone. Beyond that, she respected him a great deal, so she could only agree to what he aimed to do here. "Sure, Fudo. Let's do this! " she finished looking to the young man.

The redheaded woman accompanying the pair could only giggle. They were such nice people, this one was definitely the right kind of candidate for King. She couldn't wait to see what he and his household came up with to change the world. This woman was almost giddy at the prospect. "So, then come along, the Dungeon is just over this ridge." she mentioned as they would soon come into sight of the Seventh Dungeon.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 02:29 AM
Soon enough, the seventh dungeon was within eyesight. It had the appearance of a Persian palace from outside, but it had a strange, glowing gate at its front. Stepping forward ahead of the other two, reaching out to the door to touch it. In this moment, the man called Fudo was absorbed into the dungeon and flung down a corridor of golden light. At the end, Fudo found himself standing in a cave with a floor covered in oily water. The walls of this cave appeared to be covered in naturally-occurring pockets of some sort, and they began to light ablaze layer by layer. "Move!" Fudo said to the others whom he trusted to be inside the dungeon along with him already. Darting forward, he extricated himself from the water just before it began to burn intensely.

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 02:55 AM
The glowing gate was one which Fudo arrived at first and after he entered both Nasira and the yet to be named redhead woman appeared inside as well. Though she seemed less than impressed by it initially she supposed it was something wondrous to those who rarely saw such a thing. Within this place the pockets on the wall began to ooze and once they had Nasira didn't have time to properly speak though she'd started a sentence just before Fudo had proclaimed they should move. "Fudo you..." she started only to immediately take off running and looking back and finding that the redhead was running with the pair of them as well. Once at the other end where the oily water behind them had been set ablaze Nasira looked to find the other woman with them and looking a great deal less winded. Nasira was surprised and took a few seconds to catch her breath. "As I was saying... you shouldn't just barrel in without thinking." she finished and sighed. It would be the redhead who spoke again. "That was pretty good. Amon must be pretty picky... trying to kill people off from the start like that." she mentioned seeming to be rather amused by this situation as if there was no danger involved at all.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 03:12 AM
As the fires burned behind the trio, Fudo exhaled a deep sigh, finding solace in the fact that all present had come out unscathed from the first trap. Though, Nasira seemed dissatisfied by his sudden entrance to the dungeon. "I did think. The thought I had was that there is no point hesitating. I'll take the front; let's go," he said. True to his word, Fudo took the initiative in moving forward. The next challenge came sooner, rather than later, in the form of Slimes. These were a type of shapeless organisms being birthed from sacks in the walls, only to give themselves form as bear-sized scorpions while approaching the group. "This Amon seems like a fun guy. Obviously he's gotten lonely over the years," Fudo commented as he unveiled a short sword that had previously been kept under wraps at his side. "What do you say we push through these and keep going? They're coming from the walls, so we may very quickly find ourselves out of energy if we stay to fight until they're all gone."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 03:38 AM
Nasira seemed to shake her head and palm her face. Obviously her friend was taking advantage of this particular situation. A roll of her eyes would follow though she'd move right along rather quickly. "Sure, whatever you say." she chimed before following along behind. All the while the redheaded woman seemed to walk through without so much as a single care in the world. "Aww... you guys are fun to be around." As they progressed the found a room which had walls covered in sacks which produced from them formless creatures. A bit of a smirk came to Nasira's face as she saw the trio of them become surrounded by enemies and Fudo unsheathe his sword. At his words nothing but a laugh came from the girl.

"Well, that sounds like as good a plan as any." she mentioned though she didn't have a weapon in hand to speak of. Instead, she made a movement forward slamming her small body into the nearest of the Slimes and doing a flip which would put her on the other side of it. Such a barrage would continue until the reached the other side of this room where hopefully they would find an out to such a plentiful enemy.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 04:12 AM
"I knew you'd agree," Fudo said as he dashed into the fray. Each time Nasira hopped over one of the Slimes, Fudo followed suit from the ground, cutting through the creatures with his sword. Though this didn't seem to be accomplishing anything against the Slimes, but it allowed him to progress without taking any unnecessary damage to his person. Eventually, he was at the end of the cave with Nasira, choosing one of many corridors to traverse next. All seemed to converge on one location; a room with a dragon motif and several flaming tornadoes between the travelers and the end of this route. "It's flashy; I'll give it that."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 05:01 AM
A smirk crossed Nasira's face as she continued on her journey across this room. While she moved she knew that Fudo would be with her without having to look and check his progress. Soon enough she was all the way on the other side of this room pausing when they finished as Fudo would be the one to choose the path they took after. She had no issue following along but the redhead with them seemed content to take another path. And though she hadn't been seen fighting she'd made it through the fray without so much as a smudge on her attire. After a while, she'd find herself aligned with Fudo and Nasira and smile to the pair of them as she emerged from a different path. "Oh, fancy meeting you two here." she mentioned amused beyond all reason. Even so, it seemed they were at a new place and as such this woman would offer her help if it was needed. But it would be Nasira who spoke first about the first thing this young man had said.

"Flashy indeed. Any idea how to get to the other side without being roasted alive?" she questioned of the man. The redhead would chime in after this to ask a question as well. "Well, the answer to that is all around you... I know you can't read it little one, but I wonder if he can." she said referencing the puzzle which this room seemed to be focused upon, while apparently fearing nothing from the fires here.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 05:50 AM
Fudo took a moment to wrap his sword again while listening to the words of the two women in his presence. The next challenge was an interesting one, as it involved a strange written language with clues to the challenge. "It's written in Torran. It says: 'Dance with the tornado... The truth lies inside the jaw of the dragon... You will find everything before you reach the dragon's tail.' I learned to read Torran language years ago, but I never thought it would be useful for anything. How wrong was I?" Without further ado, Fudo walked toward the path of flaming tornadoes, taking a deep breath while mentally preparing himself for what was to come. "So... May I have this dance?" he asked rhetorically of Nasira. With only the smallest amount of hesitation, he ran forward, weaving around the moving flames at high speeds while making his way toward the end of the chamber. En route, he called out to Nasira. "Full disclosure... this is pretty fun."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 06:03 AM
A smile which hid a lot of pride covered the face of the redheaded woman, as it became obvious that Fudo could indeed read what was written here. It was kind of good, he puzzles like this one which required some knowledge beyond what was normal were the sorts which usually ended the lives of potential Dungeon Capturers. As it stood, this one and his friend likely could have completed this task even without the sprightly redhead tagging along. As it stood though the little black haired girl only found it in herself to chuckle. "Yes, well there are lots of lessons taken for granted... I believe those lessons were before we were friends at least." she commented as she stood and as he asked for the dance she took off after him, while cheekily replying. "Sure, why not..." she mentioned following along after her friend and taking a different set of graceful motions which would also lead her to the other end in his foot-steps. As he mentioned that he was rightly enjoying his adventure though this dungeon she couldn't help but agree.

"I'd argue but I have to agree~" Nasira chimed happily.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 06:20 AM
"Alright... here we are." Upon reaching the end of the trail, Fudo slipped his right hand into the mouth of the dragon statue sat there. Inside, he found a lever of sorts, which he used without so much as a second thought. This caused the flames behind them to subside, though the follow-up to this was a single pillar of flames which would surround all in the vicinity immediately surrounding the statue. As this happened, the wall around the statue opened, essentially allowing a passage through what would be the body of the dragon. Continuing down this path resulted in an arrival at what was known as he Door of Truth. It was marked with the eight-pointed star, and without a handle. Instead, there was an indentation on each side of the door, each carved out into the likeness of a right hand. "This is what she meant," Fudo said upon finding the door and seeing its locking mechanism. "Two right hands. I think I'm short one."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 06:42 AM
Nasira was left to look a little astounded as her friend of many years disabled the trap which lead to the trio of them being engulfed by flames which would lead straight through to the end of their rather long journey. Upon reaching the end a large ornate door with two right hands carved into it was present and as such Nasira listened to what Fudo said and smiled offering up her right hand without the slightest bit of hesitation."No, you aren't." after Nasira spoke these simple words, the redhead woman with them also smiled.

"Yes, this was exactly what I was referring to. A lot of the Dungeons have built in extras like this, to weed out the selfish and those who are mentally unworthy. Like the sort of person who'd leave a friend behind to make it up here. A couple of others also have different ones, which require one such as myself to allow entrance. I didn't know what sort this would be so I came along as well~" she finished up. Watching as the small black haired girl stood with her hand hovering over the the print on the right assuming of course, that Fudo would take the one on the left for whatever reason. And she waited knowing that whether or not they entered would be completely up to the young man with them, no more and no less.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 06:59 AM
With full understanding of the door's rules, Fudo nodded to Nasira before taking the side opposite to hers on the door. He reached out with his right hand as well, and once both of their hands were upon the door, Fudo spoke. "Open sesame!" Moments later, the door was opening, but the other side did not contain a room. Instead, there was an entire city within the dungeon's confines, with one particular building boasting a pillar of fire at its center. "I expected a lot of things from this place... but not another world. Samiya, what is this?"

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 07:07 AM
The redhead woman got to watch as Fudo and his companion Nasira opened the door with relative ease. And once it opened she got to see what the Djinn known as Amon had made of the inside of his Dungeon. She wasn't at all surprised by what she found here, but she supposed to someone new to this sort of thing it could be pretty overwhelming. Curiosity seemed to jump from the young man she'd led here and with that in mind she turned to him. Samiya as she was apparently called would answer his question simply. "It's a Necropolis. He probably just uses it to store his treasure. Among other things, places like this are usually littered with traps meant to show people the kind of person they are. If they happen to have made it past the previous endeavor while still being less than apt. I assume because it's empty we are free to pass." she said removing from her body a wrap which transformed itself into a magic carpet which she'd stand upon. "This place is kind of vast... if you have a direction in mind, I wouldn't mind offering you two a lift." mentioned Samiya. As this conversation took place Nasira looked around completely astounded. She'd expected not to have any real perception inside a Dungeon but this was a bit more than she had mentally prepared for. And as such she was completely astounded by what she saw and without words, even going so far as to not hear the woman's offer of a ride.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 07:17 AM
"A Necropolis, huh..." Fudo replied, trailing off his words a bit. The explanation of this place gave him a bit more of an idea as to what kind of individual this Amon Djinn was. With that in mind, he somewhat knew which direction he wanted to take in this alleged Necropolis. And, since the apparent emptiness of this place could be linked to the group's worth as potential Dungeon Capturers, Fudo hopped onto Samiya's carpet and held out an arm for Nasira to take. "If this is all storage, I don't care about the extra buildings. I'd like to go to the building in the center there."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 07:41 AM
Nasira was still standing dumbfounded as Fudo boarded this carpet apparently already having in mind the place he wished to go. After a few seconds she noticed his outstretched hand and had the grace to look a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, I... uh... well this is kind of a lot to take in." she explained as she also climbed aboard. Once all passengers were in place, Samiya willed the vehicle into motion, and the trio would be off until of course they reached their destination. The building in the center of this place with a pillar of fire as part of its decorum.

All the while, Samiya watched the interaction between this young man and his follower and everything she saw about the pair of them she liked. From their interactions to their ability to have fun. This woman knew she'd chosen very well in this moment and had no qualms about taking this man to meet the Djinn known as Amon.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 07:54 AM
"I agree; it is a lot. There'll be plenty of time to gawk later, though. We'll own this place in a few minutes," Fudo said to his raven-haired companion. He was certain the chosen route would lead them to the Djinn of this dungeon. As such, when they approached the building, he hopped off the carpet and landed at its entrance. "This is it, isn't it? This is where Amon is..."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 08:00 AM
As they arrived at the center building Nasira scoffed and waved off what the young man had to say, refusing to admit she'd been gawking at anything. Instead she took in the sights while resting her legs until of course they arrived at their destination of choice. It seemed that Fudo was quite sure this would be the place to find his Djinn and Nasira was quite apt to agree given the fiery pillar found near the place. After the teal haired man exited, she did so as well standing next to him as she questioned the redheaded woman with them.

"Yes, this is where Amon is. You can step inside whenever you're ready." said the woman who knew from experience that places like these were generally littered in treasure as well as what this young man had come for.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 08:31 AM
Once he had confirmation that this was the Djinn's resting place, Fudo looked toward Nasira and nodded once more. Then, he stepped into the building, where he found treasures aplenty, but one particular thing to catch his eye. An oil lamp sat atop a pedastal at the center of the room, and Fudo rubbed his hand along its side the moment he reached it. When this occurred, a raging inferno erupted from the lamp and circled the room. A large, blue humanoid figure began to materialize from within these flames, taking the form of an elderly, portly man. His head was bald, and a long beard was upon his face. "Who wants to be king?" the Djinn spoke, only to then look around the room at all present. Of course, Fudo took another step forward, as if to answer the Djinn's query with the action. "So, it is you. Yes... for making it this far, I, Amon, Djinn of Politeness and Austerity, declare that you have cleared this dungeon."

"Thank you, Amon," Fudo said with a bow. As he continued to speak, he gestured lightly with one hand for Nasira to approach. "However... I have a special request of you before we complete our business here."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 08:38 AM
Samiya followed this young man and his companion into the Treasure Room. Once here, Fudo went right to business summoning the Djinn known as Amon who subsequently materialized and introduced himself. During the exchange between them, Nasira's eyes were wider than saucers. Yes, she knew what they were coming here to do, and yes she'd fought along side this man to get here, but to see a Djinn materialized before them in such a way, was really more than she'd ever expected. So much that she was awestruck and staring at this giant blue man while Fudo was apparently content to talk terms with the Djinn, but as she was motioned towards she had no choice but to step forward and gaze upward. "Hi."

Samiya for her moments had never seen someone make such a request from a Djinn upon their meeting and with this in mind she fully intended to hear out what the pair of them had to discuss. "Hello Amon~" she said to the Djinn whose Dungeon she'd also traversed this day.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 08:55 AM
Fudo's proposition made the Djinn's brow furrow. He had not expected such a thing to be brought up, but he supposed he could at least hear the Dungeon Capturer out. First, though, he was compelled to address Samiya with the most respectful of bows. "Greetings, Magi. It seems you've brought me an interesting candidate. I trust your judgement." With that said, Amon returned his attention to Fudo, and the man's apparent companion who seemed a bit on edge. "I will hear this request."

With that, Fudo raised his head to look the Djinn in the eye while his demands were made. "I've done a fair bit of research on Djinn and Metal Vessels. I would like to immediately start a Household with my friend Nasira here. Unless you are willing to produce a Household Vessel for her now, you can consider this dungeon uncleared, and we will be on our way." Amon found these demands interesting, to say the least. In fact, he immediately became silent, choosing only to look toward Samiya as if he needed confirmation that he'd heard this man correctly.

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 09:08 AM
"As you should... I always choose interesting people." said Samiya. She was a magi like others wandering the world, she chose many candidates to be King one day, but even among her choices this one was by far the most interesting. If this wasn't obvious by his appearance and his clearing of the Dungeon his next request would make that even more clear. Samiya couldn't say she was surprised by what this young man was asking, after all he seemed to have put more thought into being King than most who cleared Dungeons. If he wanted this particular girl by his side, then he'd go until he found the Djinn capable of keeping her there.

Nasira's eyes widened. It was an interesting thing to do, and something they'd not even discussed before this point. She knew little of what this meant, but going by context and the shocked nature of most present she'd assume it was something very personal which he was asking of what would be his Djinn. "Fudo, what are you doing?" asked Nasira who hadn't quite figured out all the details of this Dungeon Capturing as most of this had been left to Fudo. But to the girl, it seemed as if her friend was willing to throw away all his hard work on a request that didn't seem particularly vital to his capture of this dungeon. To quell all of this Samiya spoke directly to Amon, who seemed to be in shock about this. "Yes, you heard him correctly. He's put a lot of thought into what he wants to do, and his bid to be King... is set to be rather different from most." she said going on after flicking her eyes over Nasira. "And I was with them throughout their adventure here, Nasira's the most suited to be a member of his Household, if I had to guess... she's probably been acting in that way quite a long time." mentioned the Magi who was enthused by the choices this young man was making before her.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 09:31 AM
The first response he received regarding his request of Amon was from none other than Nasira herself. Fudo looked over his shoulder at the lass, granting nothing more than a smile to answer her question. Then, his gaze fell upon Amor again. Fudo oozed absolute confidence. Either he knew this would work out in his favor, or he truly didn't care whether Amon was the one to acquiesce to his needs or not. In fact, both of these were true. From what he gathered about this Djinn throughout the dungeon's challenges, he felt this would work... but if it did not work out, Fudo was sure to leave without a second thought, only to move on to another dungeon whose Djinn would do as he wished.

"... A human, risking his life to brave a dungeon, then asking a Djinn for such a thing immediately. What kind of king would such a man make? Well... We'll find out, won't we, Samiya?" Amon was intrigued enough by Fudo's demeanor and request to do as the man wanted. As such, the Djinn placed himself inside Fudo's sword, causing the eight-pointed star to appear on its blade. Afterwards, a large Rukh floated from the sword directly into the bangle on Nasira's left arm. "Well... I guess that's that."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Nasira's questioning of Fudo didn't seem to yield anything other than a smile from the lad. Such a thing had happened between them on a few occasions throughout their lives together. She knew then that this was something he'd already made up his mind about so arguing about it would change nothing. In fact, thinking about this only caused the girl to chuckle.

While watching this interaction Samiya could only smirk and nod her head to the words subsequently spoken by Amon. "Indeed we shall. These two are going to be interesting to watch." she mentioned with the most amused voice. "Catch you some other time, Amon~" chimed the Magi as the Djinn found his home within the blade carried by Fudo and subsequently created an offshoot of himself for the girl known as Nasira through the bangle on the girl's left arm. "Hmm... oh I get it. Still a great risk you took Fudo." she mentioned still managing to be occasionally surprised by this man's actions, in particular the many things he managed to do for her. This of course left the Magi a bit curious as Djinn generally chose to house themselves within things that had high sentimental value to those who had them. Odd for the girl's physical attachment to be to a singular piece of jewelry specifically one that didn't look like it was made for a girl in the first place.

"Indeed that is all there is to it. Such an interesting request you made... I get happier and happier I chose you every time you act." said Samiya before turning her attention to Nasira and shifting her eyes to the bangle on the girl's arm. She really wanted to ask but decided to let it go. "Also everything here is yours... take what you like I assume you'd want at least some of this stuff if you intend to keep up with your plans." she said.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 06:39 PM
"The risk is worth it. I'll never abandon anyone," Fudo replied to Nasira. He was more than determined to become king, and his morals were unwavering. He was going to build a Household, Nasira would be the first, and his Djinn would have to understand this. Luckily, this was the case in the very first dungeon they entered. "Samiya, you've been very helpful to us. For that, I thank you. Let's move on, shall we?" And with that, the progression to the next stage began with Fudo and co. collecting the treasures of the seventh dungeon...

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Nasira looked at the man she'd befriended and smiled. She knew him to be the sort who had an unwavering moral standard, something which had shown itself several times throughout the earlier portion of their friendship. Even so, it was quite amazing to watch as such a person made it all the way through adulthood with those same principles in tact. Samiya thought similarly and when she was thanked for her help getting this pair of people through the Dungeon she only laughed and waved it off. "No need to thank me. After all, this is my main purpose and you and your friend more than deserve it."

As it was stated that they should move on, they began to gather all necessary material. What they couldn't know though was approaching in a two man caravan was another Dungeon Capturer and her household member. The pink haired girl known as Yasmin still dressed in rags. But by her side a small fan which she used while she wasn't the one in charge of leading the three horses. "Baki, we're pretty close now... I can see it." she said as they approached this dungeon. She was kind even to her horses and had taken a leisurely pace to get here.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 07:33 PM
"Hey, you're right!" Bakura replied as he and Yasmin approached the seventh dungeon. After getting a good look at it, he slumped in his seat with a huff. "Ugh... this one looks so much smaller. Still pretty cool, though. I didn't expect the dungeons to look different." Soon enough, when they were upon the dungeon, Bakura jumped off the caravan and approached the building. This approach, however, would be met by the exit of Fudo. He carried with him as many sacks as his physique allowed him to hold, and some were dragging the floor.

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 07:39 PM
Yasmin considered that it was odd for Dungeons to look different but then came up with a reasonable explanation for this. "Well, all the Djinn are different, so their Dungeon's probably reflect their personalities." she concluded. Upon reaching the place she stopped her small caravan and also exits, though Bakura had done so first, and in so doing had been met by a man who had apparently already claimed this one. And joining him upon the exit were a small black haired girl who was dressed in black and gold named Nasira and bringing up the rear was a redhead with flowing robes who looked all but bemused by the sight of new people. It would be Yasmin who spoke seemingly disappointed but happy that someone else that succeeded in the task. "Aww, looks like someone else got this one. Oh well, congratulations." Yasmin said as she was a nice person she also bowed to all present.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 07:45 PM
When Fudo stopped ahead of this pair of people, he was astounded to see the female's reaction to the realization that this dungeon was claimed. Looking over the pink-haired lass, the white-haired lad, and the caravan they seemed to arrive in, he came to a rather simple conclusion. As such, when he returned Yasmin's bow, he grinned and spoke. "Thank you. I feel like that's not the reaction of someone looking to capture a dungeon out of necessity. You're looking for an additional Djinn, aren't you?"

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 07:53 PM
Yasmin heard what this new man had to say, and surprisingly enough he'd returned her bow and mentioned that she didn't seem to be looking out of necessity. This wasn't true to the girl, she was simply a much more friendly person and didn't enjoy the idea that anyone failed at the things they tried. She thought about this and expressed what she was doing specifically after a moment. "Eh, well, actually..." she said bringing and hand up to her chin and thinking of how best to describe what she'd been intending to do. "I captured my own dungeon accidentally. But right after I got it someone broke my Metal Vessel. I still have something I want to do... so capturing another Dungeon is necessary." said the girl. This was of course heard by the redhead accompanying the other duo and as such she stepped up looking the girl over.

"Why don't you just replace your Metal Vessel?" asked the redhead. This brought confusion to Yasmin's face. "That's what I'm trying to do." it seemed there was some point of miscommunication here that the pink haired girl wouldn't understand. And it had something in large part to do, with the vagueness of the Magi, Ali.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Fudo raised a brow when Yasmin explained her reason for approaching this dungeon. It seemed this girl also did not understand what Samiya was saying when she spoke of replacing the Metal Vessel. "No, she means the Metal Vessel you got from the previous dungeon," he chimed in. Apparently, Fudo had done research even beyond the acquisition of a Djinn from its respective dungeon. "Djinn Metal Vessels are something close to the Dungeon Capturer. All you have to do is get something else to replace whatever your previous item was."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 08:20 PM
Yasmin took a moment and was just staring at this young man. She then thought about what was being said and it made perfect sense. "Oh?!" she seemed exclaim, turning to her friend and giving him an odd look. "That wasn't just unclear to me right... that really didn't make any sense before." she asked of Bakura.

Meanwhile, the Magi Samiya rubbed a hand over her face. "Who took you into a Dungeon without explaining all that?" she asked of the girl which made the tanned girl chuckle. "It was Ali... to be fair though... we were both taken in there as slaves by the guy who wanted to capture the Dungeon. So, I didn't really think to ask a question. And the man who broke my Metal Vessel did so apparently under the assumption that it couldn't be replaced. Though for me that will probably take an unreasonable amount of time." she said thinking about it. If a Metal Vessel was simply something close to someone she completely understood why she didn't have a new one yet. She didn't really value things... she was a slave so her material attachment was a lot lower than most peoples. But Samiya threw her arms up in the air after the mention of Ali's name. "What?! But that means.... Paimon?"

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 08:33 PM
"It wasn't clear to me, either. He just said replace it; I thought he meant the Djinn too." When Bakura thought about the situation, he supposed there was a fair bit of reason behind the fact that the vessel itself could be replaced. "I guess the Djinn couldn't have gone anywhere. This thing doesn't work anymore, but I still have it," he went on to say as he picked up the pendant around his neck.

"Because you were a slave, right?" Fudo asked as he approached Yasmin, referencing her earlier claim that it would take a long time for her to hold something near and dear. "Shouldn't that make it easier? You weren't allowed to have anything of your own until now. All things are precious, and no one should understand that better than someone like you."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 08:53 PM
Yasmin spoke to her friend and nodded. Happy that she wasn't the only one who thought that the replacement aspect left a little to be desired as far as a proper explanation. Then again, she wasn't the type to begrudge these moments and if nothing else, it allowed her the freedom to adventure with her friend and meet new people and this made her happy. "At least we got to go somewhere new." this was how Yasmin summed up all things, she was apparently a rather optimistic person despite her previous standing in life. "And yes, Paimon is the Djinn who chose to partner with me." mentioned the girl to the Magi who smiled in return. Paimon was an interesting Djinn and she assumed by virtue of this girl having taken that Dungeon she was interesting as well. Still one couldn't help but wonder what would cause a Magi to choose a slave girl as a potential King Vessel.

After she said this though, the man who'd so recently emerged from the Dungeon spoke again, in a way that made her think a little. It was interesting because in this moment she hadn't considered that it should be easier for her to be attached to things because before she wasn't allowed to have them before. "Hmm, I suppose that makes sense, thank you..." she paused remembering that she hadn't introduced herself nor did she know this man's name. After she thought of this she tried to think of something she liked or was attached to of her new things and when she had such a thought she only really considered the fan which she'd been using since the start of her journey with her friend.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 09:05 PM
"Of course. I have a question, though," Fudo said with the most curious of expressions upon his visage. "I can understand the accidental capturing of a dungeon by a slave, but if your Metal Vessel was broken, why would you seek another one? What is your goal here?" Being the kind of person he was, Fudo was very curious as to why a slave would seek to replace something they had only just been bestowed. There had to be some higher purpose to this, and he was keen to find out what it was.

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 09:13 PM
Yasmin looked at the man before her as he accepted her thanks. But his question of why she'd choose to go find another made her pause. She supposed it would look very odd to those who didn't know about her reasoning for her to still be looking to do something. Still there was something in her like a stark bit of determination. "Well, I believe that people should be free to chose for themselves what they wish to do. Being subjected to the will of another for their personal profit isn't something I condone, and though I am unsure if I would make any kind of reasonable King... I am almost certain that I can do something a bit smaller... and abolish slavery from the continent." she said with a seriousness that gleamed in her blue eyes. "So... I will start with Parthevia... which is where I was... and move on from there." Yasmin concluded. "And Bakura said he'd help me out with that... so it's been our adventure so far... and why I thought it was necessary for me to capture another Dungeon." she concluded. Her words would cause the Magi who accompanied Fudo to smile. This girl was just as interesting to her as her own was... she at least understood completely the kind of person which Ali had decided was worthy to be a Dungeon Capturer.

Bloodedge
07-16-2016, 09:24 PM
"... I see," Fudo said. This girl's ideals were, in fact, almost identical to his own, from what he so recently heard from her. He was nearly shocked to find someone who shared his moral code other than Nasira, but doing so caused him to hold out his right hand and smile after a few moments of silence. "My name is Fudo Shakir, prince of Sindria and now capturer of the seventh dungeon, Amon. I plan to build the perfect country without slavery or poverty, where I, as king, will provide for the citizens with my own effort. People like us can change the world for the better; I believe it."

Apollymi
07-16-2016, 09:36 PM
After she had spoken Yasmin looked at the man before her, who after a few moments of silence extended his hand to her which she took and shook a bit surprised by the reaction as the number of people who greeted her warmly up to this point were very limited. "Prince of Sindria?!" this slipped from the face of the pink haired girl and she was stunned. To her knowledge most who were raised royally weren't nearly as open minded to the needs of others as this young man appeared to be. Given what he intended to do, his own leanings were very much similar to her own and she couldn't help but be astounded that she'd gotten to have the pleasure of meeting such a like minded person. "I believe that too, it's really nice to meet you. I'm Yasmin Matar, capturer of the ninth dungeon Paimon." she said feeling completely at ease with such a kindred spirit.

It would be at the moment of this happening that the small black haired girl would step forward, towards the boy known as Bakura. She assumed if her companion intended to befriend the other Dungeon Capturer that she might as well befriend the young boy the pink haired girl called her friend. Her right hand extended to the boy as she made her greeting. "I'm Nasira... I suppose those two are enough alike that we'll all end up friends." she offered in greeting.

Bloodedge
07-17-2016, 06:27 AM
"... Well, yes. Is this surprising to you?" he asked of the pink-haired woman. Bakura had been watching the interaction between these two intently, and was also taken aback by the older male's status. His attention was taken away from the pair by Fudo's associate, who chose to introduce herself to him with the idea that the entire group was likely to get along. "Bakura. I agree, but... If he's a prince, what does that make you? Please don't say you're a slave; that'd ruin this whole meeting."

Apollymi
07-17-2016, 07:19 AM
Yasmin looked at the man before her who apparently wondered if she found his status to be surprising. And she could only nod a bit. "Yes, well at least a little. I suppose I didn't expect to find a legitimate prince wandering about capturing a Dungeon. Especially not one who actually cares about the plights of others." she said knowing that this was probably a little odd. "Though, I suppose, I don't have many examples to go by." she chimed in at the end pushing a stray strand of hair out of her face.

Meanwhile, Bakura seemed to be amenable to the meeting up proposed by Nasira. Beyond this he apparently hoped she wasn't a slave, such a notion caused the black haired girl to laugh and wave off the boy. Though she realized why this could have been a thought she went on to explain her friendship to the prince. "No... it's nothing like that. I was abandoned as an extra child from a noble family in our country. His family looked out for me and took me in... technically speaking I was tasked with being his playmate as a young child I guess that was considered my job. But we're friends and I guess I could be called his guardian. I look out for him... of my own accord because of the kind of person he is. Surely you feel the same way about your friend there. Though that leads me to wonder how you ended up in her company as she was a slave and you most certainly are not." posed the black haired girl. All of these questions were among the funner part of meeting people.

Bloodedge
07-17-2016, 08:48 AM
Fudo released his hold on the other bags he held, freeing up his extra hand to stand with arms akimbo as the conversation progressed. "The fact that you didn't expect such a personality from a prince is exactly the problem I have with the world as it is." The more they spoke, the more Fudo began to think things which he likely shouldn't have been thinking of so soon into a meeting. However, he felt comfortable enough in his ability to trust these people already, that he eventually offered Yasmin a bit of a proposition. "We could ally ourselves with each other. Combining our strengths will make our goals much easier to meet."

"Ah, I see. We've got some similar stories, then. Well... except the noble family part. There ain't a noble bone in my body," Bakura said with a goofy grin. "I do feel the same, though. I never had any parents, or any sorta family. I came up on the streets, and me an' Yas just met one day. She would help out the slaves that got less food than others all the time, and I had to steal to eat, so I tossed a few extra bites her way every chance I got."

Apollymi
07-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Yasmin could only nod as she fully agreed that it was a bad sign that one didn't initially expect royalty or nobility to care about the normal or even substandard lifestyles of the people who occupied the same space as them. This sort of disparity was among that which she couldn't wait to be rid of, if only in one small avenue of life. Of course, as the conversation progressed she was more than a bit stunned. "Umm, really?" she questioned. To be perfectly honest she'd be fine with a partnership between them, but she thought it rather unfair to him to be partnered with a novice such as herself when he was already well ahead of the curve. "I mean... I'd be fine with being your ally but... don't you think you'd be getting the short end of that deal?" she asked of him. She really couldn't fathom anyone just wanting to partner with her, and her reluctance to tie other people to herself when it wouldn't be fair to them was one of the more endearing traits of her personality and likely tied to her sense of fairness in all things.

Meanwhile Nasira heard out this young man's tale and how he'd come to be in the company of the pink haired former slave girl. She could appreciate such a story and knew that Fudo would likely enjoy this girl even more given her past with him. She couldn't help but wonder if fate had something to do with this particular meetings of like-minded people in very similar situations. "Oh, that is very similar but slightly different. I am glad, she seems like a very good person... and so are you."

Bloodedge
07-17-2016, 07:08 PM
"I don't think that at all. If nothing else, you've already proved your resolve by coming here after losing your Metal Vessel. That's a level of determination for a positive cause that all royalty should have." Fudo was very adamant about creating a virtual small community for the cause he believed in. He would not allow himself to miss such a prime opportunity to begin this here and now. Nearby, Bakura still conversed with Nasira, who apparently thought Yasmin and himself to be good people. "Where we grew up, ya' gotta try to be a good person. Some people have to help each other out, or they end up dead. You guys, though... I bet you had it made in that palace. You didn't need to be like this."

Apollymi
07-17-2016, 07:34 PM
The pink haired girl looked at the man before her oddly. She supposed she had a more than reasonable attitude especially considering the circumstances she'd so recently freed herself of. This made her smile and nod her agreement rather simply. "Well, if you're sure... we can be partners." she said offering the man a smile. It was very odd, Yasmin didn't expect anyone to be so aligned with her own cause, given the first other Dungeon Capturer she'd met had simply aimed to get rid of her without much thought or even listening to what she had to say.

Beyond this, Bakura was still talking with Nasira and she found his opinion on her upbringing funny. Mostly she could see how one would make the assumption that they didn't have to be nice, and while that was very true for Fudo, it wasn't necessarily true for her. "Well, we didn't want for food or anything like that. But the only one who didn't have to be good, was Fudo... And he was for my sake. In being his playmate and with him being a Prince, when he was bad, I was punished in his stead. When I told him... he stopped misbehaving and protested my treatment. He could have been a brat and learned that his actions had no consequences for him, instead he was empathetic... We became friends who looked out for each other, on his word. And there is something to be said for someone who doesn't have to be nice but chooses to be... which is why I follow Fudo and why the pair of you will be good friends of ours."

Bloodedge
07-17-2016, 10:53 PM
"Partners it is!" Fudo said when the agreement was reached. He felt this was the start of a good thing, and that things would only improve from here. One thing that concerned him, though, was Yasmin's lack of a Metal Vessel. "Is there a way you could call on this Paimon and have her enter a new vessel right away?" he asked of the red-haired Magi.

"Following because you want to... I think we'll be very close, then," Bakura said toward Nasira with a wide grin. "And it looks like we're officially a group now."

Apollymi
07-17-2016, 11:29 PM
A grin crossed Yasmin's face as it was cemented that they'd be partners in their newest endeavors. Beyond this... it seemed that Fudo was already looking out for her as his partner as he asked his Magi friend if she was capable of calling forth Paimon to help move along this new Metal Vessel process. The redhead who'd been watching and listening to the conversations among both the Dungeon Capturers and their respective household members nodded. "Yes, I can and I will, might as well make sure my chosen King Vessel's partner is operating at her full capacity." she said in her general haphazard way. She seemed to have a fleeting attention span, but was quite certain she already liked this girl and her other friend. With this she walked over to the girl and placed her hand against her, the Rukh appeared around them white in color and then transformed into the Djinn known as Paimon. The large blue mostly naked Djinn seemed to be a bit confused, she knew her chosen Vessel was strong but no where near strong enough to summon her into the world whole. Piercings and chains dangled from the woman as she questioned her present placement.

"Who called me?" asked the Djinn as she looked to the group eyes dropping to the redhead. "Oh... Samiya, it's nice to see you. But I am already attached to this little one." she mentioned as she settled in draping herself around Yasmin who was simply elated by the fact that she'd appeared. "Paimon!~ I missed you." said the pink haired girl who was quite stunned by this whole experience and happy to have her Djinn back the way she remembered from her previous adventure. "And I you... but your Vessel was broken so I went a little quiet waiting for you to grow attached to something better for use. I think I know what now... if that helps." mentioned the Djinn. While this happened Nasira was simply wide eyed and felt the need to comment but only to her new friend Bakura. "Am I the only one who has no idea what to do whenever something like this happens?"

Bloodedge
07-18-2016, 05:40 AM
As Samiya went along with his request, Fudo watched silently yet intently. He found it rather interesting how this Djinn chose to present herself, what with the partial nudity and all, but said nothing of it. Instead, the teal-haired man casually averted his eyes and cleared his throat when the Djinn appeared.

Bakura, on the other hand, strangely found nothing odd about Paimon's appearance, as if it were a perfectly normal thing to see on a day to day basis for him. He was, however, in agreeance with Nasira in that he had no idea how to behave or react in the presence of these large, magical beings. "It's not just you. If I didn't know they were on our side, these guys would freak me right the hell out."

Apollymi
07-18-2016, 06:01 AM
Yasmin had nothing more to say to her Djinn as it was more than apparent that this one understood what was requested from her. Oddly enough the blue woman's attention turned away from the girl though she stayed where she was and instead to the Dungeon in the background. "Oh... wait a minute!!" she proclaimed looking to the young man who had so casually averted his eyes and then back to Samiya. "This one... he's partnered with Amon. I haven't seen him in ages~" she chimed excited by the prospect. Samiya looked at the Djinn and nodded. "Yes, we are at the seventh dungeon Amon and this young one captured him with the assistance of his friend over there and myself." she said gesturing to Fudo. "Oh?! Well then it's nice to meet you." she looked to the side of her Dungeon Capturer's face after having a peek at the young man and whispered to her. "So, he's cute... and he captured Amon so.. strong. You should think about fixing yourself up with some of these piercings and getting on board with him." she mentioned which made Yasmin's eyes go wide and her face flush intensely. "Paimon why?! It's not nice to tease." she mentioned which only made the Djinn laugh. "Oh please, what else am I supposed to do. Anyways... I'll settle here, and we'll make you King yet. But good on you for making new friends." she said and subsequently marked the flabellum the pink haired girl carried with her. "Anything else?" a quick nod came from the still blushing girl's face which caused Paimon to laugh and if nothing else was needed she'd take her new home without much fuss.

Meanwhile Nasira was watching this and heard what Bakura had to say and only a chuckle escaped her. "I'm relieved, Fudo seems so used to it, I thought my reactions were a bit outlandish." she mentioned as she watched and wondered why this particular Djinn chose the appearance she had.

Bloodedge
07-18-2016, 06:32 AM
"The pleasure is all mine," Fudo replied after being greeted by Paimon. With the niceties out of the way, he returned to waiting and observing. Whatever Paimon said to Yasmin after greeting him seemed to cause a bit of fluster from the pink-haired lass. In fact, by the time Paimon's business was done, the flush remained on Yasmin's face. "Are you alright over there?" he asked out of pure concern for the young woman's mental state.

Meanwhile, Bakura was scratching the back of his head as he conversed with Nasira. "Nah. I think you're pretty normal about it. It ain't every day you see giant blue people floating around."

Apollymi
07-18-2016, 06:50 AM
Having achieved her goal and done what was required of her Paimon retired to her new home. Afterwards, it would seem that Yasmin was a bit flustered and that her new friend was rather concerned with her well being. Still, the pink haired girl would shake her head from left to right after running a hand over her face. "I'm fine. Paimon is... oddly playful." she said of her Djinn without even bothering to explain what the Djinn had said to cause her such a state. Instead, she merely inspected the flabellum and found on it, the eight sided star which had previously been on her shackle. This felt much more right than the previous use which made the pink haired girl happy. All necessary things out of the way... she moved right along. "Anyways, you've helped me out quite a bit today so thank you." said the pink haired girl before she averted her attention to the red haired Magi. "And thank you as well." she said which the woman would only wave off. "No need. A group of friends helping each other out is always a good thing." Samiya finished. Which prompted Yasmin to smile in return before returning her attention to Fudo. "So... what are you planning to do now?" she asked a bit curious about the steps the young man before her intended to take to reach his goals.

"Normal. That's good, seems like they are about finished up now..." she mentioned of her friends. "But your friend there is kind of really red in the face... is that normal?" she asked. She had no idea what the Djinn might have said to the girl to make her turn such a fearsome shade of red, but all that reversed blood flow seemed like it could present a problem if not properly handled.

Bloodedge
07-18-2016, 07:16 AM
"Ah... I see." Though Fudo still did not understand the reason behind this change in demeanor, he decided not to press the matter. When he was thanked, he merely shook his head to discredit the woman's gratitude. He simply did not need it, nor did he feel it was necessary in the first place. "My plan was to find more Household Members after finding the Djinn that accepted my terms of capturing. But, if you would like to do something else, we could easily tag along. Perhaps we could even kill two birds with one stone."

"It's not normal at all, but I doubt it's anything serious. We should probably be getting ready to move," Bakura said as he offered a hand in carrying some of the treasure sacks being dragged around by this group.

Apollymi
07-18-2016, 07:55 AM
"Hmm, I never considered that. I suppose it makes sense though." said Yasmin to this man's apparent plan. She really hadn't thought too much about what she was going to do to get to her end goal. But she supposed gathering strength would be the best thing to do. "I'd be fine with accompanying you on that. I still intend to go back to Parthevia and liberate the other people I was imprisoned with... but I don't think I am ready to do that just yet. I should probably figure out the limits of my Metal Vessel first... I saw someone else do something amazing with theirs... and I am not ready to take him on yet." said Yasmin. It seemed her goals were good but she still understood her limits. "You want in on the caravan... one of the carts is empty, might as well not tire yourselves out too much after so recently taking a dungeon." she offered sincerely.

Meanwhile with Bakura offering to help carry treasure Nasira found herself not rejecting the help. "Never turn away a helping hand... by all means." she said as she also picked up a couple of the large bags of treasure she'd been carrying. She approached Fudo and Yasmin and heard the latter sentence spoken by the girl and smiled. "So nice. Empty cart~" she mentioned heading towards it somehow figuring that Fudo would be agreeable to the girl's current offer.

Bloodedge
07-18-2016, 07:17 PM
"By something amazing, I assume you're talking about Djinn Equip. It's an easy enough thing to achieve if you have the right skills. Control over your own Magoi is a good start." The teal-haired man had gone through many preparatory steps before achieving his Djinn, including, but not limited to, research on Metal Vessels and their abilities. After learning about Djinn Equip, he had gone on an early journey with Nasira to learn a skill known as Magoi Manipulation, which he understood would help him be able to perform Djinn Equip. As he approached the cart with bags in hand, he searched for a place to leave his items while speaking more on the matter. "In theory, I could Djinn Equip right now. I could teach you, if you'd like."

Bakura found himself grabbing as many treasure bags as he was allowed to hold, and with them in hand, he moved toward the cart alongside Nasira. "Did you get one of those little side-items too?"

Apollymi
07-18-2016, 07:40 PM
Yasmin was learning something new as Fudo spoke to her on apparently something known as Djinn Equip. She supposed that was a sensible way to think about it. Given she'd never actually thought of capturing a Dungeon she hadn't really thought to learn any of the extra details until her accidental capture of the Djinn. "Magoi Control. I see." she said thinking about it she could not deny she needed the help and as such appreciated the offer of helping her learn this particular skill which would help her further her own goal. "I'd gladly try and learn anything you have to teach." she said as she resigned herself to learning something new.

Meanwhile Nasira was asked a question as she loaded the things she'd grabbed into the empty cart. A nod came from the girl and she turned to look at this boy and figured out that given his appearance the only thing he could have as a Household Vessel would be the gold ring around his neck. "Yes, I received a Household Vessel from Amon, it was one of Fudo's stipulations to the Djinn for capturing it." she said a small smile spreading across her face. "But if you have one too, does that mean Paimon just made one for you when Yasmin captured the Dungeon?" she questioned only to add in a bit more so they wouldn't lose anything in the conversation. "But... having the Vessel isn't quite enough, you have to start with Magoi Manipulation to really get anything out of it."

Bloodedge
07-18-2016, 08:13 PM
"I'll teach you then," he replied while loading the cart with all that he carried, bar his Metal Vessel of course. "We could even go to Parthevia and do something about this enemy of yours. I wouldn't mind seeing the dungeon of Paimon, either."

Meanwhile, Bakura also loaded the cart for Fudo and Nasira, and though he was able to hear the conversation between the Dungeon Capturers, he was still in the middle of his own chat. "Yeah, she just gave it to me. You've got that Magoi Manipulation too, huh? Wanna show me the trick?"

Apollymi
07-18-2016, 08:27 PM
"Umm..." Yasmin was thinking about something, there would be no way for one to see the dungeon Paimon had come out of. And with that in mind she would say so. "I wouldn't mind going back there, its a few days journey but... you wouldn't be able to see Paimon's Dungeon. After we cleared it, the Magi that was with me, Ali... he sank it. He also seemed a bit distracted when he left us after I faced that one guy." she said a bit confused by the whole situation. Samiya who was still lingering around seemed to be a bit interested in this, a brow rose and she decided it was probably for the best to mention the thing she was thinking. "If Ali left right after you met that other guy, he probably went to see who raised his dungeon. Magi are mostly familiar with each other... and I know Ali raised Paimon's Dungeon but it's unusual for people not chosen by Magi to become dungeon capturers." she said sounding rather calm about it but over all... this entire situation was a bit disturbing. Samiya was now rather content to adventure to Parthevia herself if only to see what Ali had found there.

Nasira could also hear the other conversation but when being asked if she could show him the trick to properly operating his vessel she looked at the golden band around her arm and then back at the boy. "Hmm, that is interesting... Paimon gave you a vessel without you having to ask for one. She's gotta be interesting... giant blue pierced visage aside~" she said and then moving right along to the next bit. "Oh, yeah... I suppose I can. It's best if we all know the same things... then we can help each other out and train together." she mentioned this seemed like the best route to take for all of them since they seemed to be on the verge of combining households and overall ideas.

Bloodedge
07-19-2016, 07:00 AM
When Yasmin explained why he would be unable to see the dungeon from which Paimon was retrieved, Fudo's brow raised. He could only wonder why the Magi would have sealed the dungeon away, as he intended to use Amon's dungeon as a base of sorts, or at least a place to retrieve more of Amon's treasures if needed. "That's strange. I suppose I don't need to see it, but... Samiya, do you know why he would have sealed it away again? Might it be connected to his search for the one raising dungeons, other than you two?" Fudo was full of curiosities. He was not a fan of being without information regarding things so pivotal. Nevertheless, he was soon hopping into the driver's space at the front of the cart, and taking up the horses' reigns. His collection of treasure had all been secured, so he supposed he would be driving the cart toward Parthevia.

"Vis... age?" Bakura questioned as he, too, moved toward the cart. "Sorry, love. I don't know too many of them big words," he said. "But yeah... we'll all help each other out."

Apollymi
07-19-2016, 07:21 AM
Samiya looked thoughtfully at these newly designated Dungeon Capturers. "I can't say for sure why Ali would so such a thing... though if he did there could be a few reasons. He might have done it just to protect her, wouldn't want anyone being able to follow the girl directly back from where she came. It might have also been to keep other people from trying to wander about inside. Or to cover that he was the one who raised it in the first place, should he be trying to figure out about the other one covertly." Samiya spoke these sentences but all was a bit unknown. What she did know was the type of man that Yasmin had described facing her, probably lacked a few of the qualities a sensible Magi would look for in picking a Vessel. With this in mind one could only wonder who had raised the other dungeon and which one it had been. "Yasmin... the other man you faced, do you know the name of the Djinn he captured?" she questioned which made Yasmin pause just a bit. She thought back to the moment she'd faced this man and the point at which he'd decided to use his Djinn Equip as Fudo called it. "Hm.. I think it was... Glasya-Labolas." she said and then nodded affirming her belief just a tiny bit harder.

While this happened, Nasira was a bit baffled by the fact that the boy with her didn't know the word visage. She supposed in this moment she'd completely taken for granted that even as the playmate of the prince and not true royalty herself she'd received way more education in things like language than a boy who'd been raised in the streets. Even so, he seemed to have gotten to this point in his life just fine and with a decent moral compass, everything else didn't really matter. She let that moment of shock pass just a bit and chuckled. "You really did raise yourself in the streets huh?" she said almost rhetorically. "No matter, as long as your heart is in the right place, everything else isn't really all that important." she said waving him off, though she'd give him the bit on the word she'd so recently used. "Visage is a physical appearance. Particularly in reference to form or shape of a face or body." she mentioned before moving right along. "And yeah, everyone can help each other out... it is the best way for things to be." and with that she deposited the rest of the belongings into the cart and freed her hands and herself with little to no fuss.

Bloodedge
07-19-2016, 07:55 AM
"I guess we'll be finding out then. Everyone hop in. We can find a place to stay in Parthevia for a while when we arrive. I'll pay, and I'll take over driving while we go." Fudo had not received a sure answer about the dungeon's closure, but again, he did not like being without knowledge of such things. As such, he intended to find out for himself why this had been done, hopefully straight from the mouth of the Magi in question. Following the man's words, Bakura hopped onto the back of the cart and inspected his Household Item. He had yet to use it, and wondered what it would do, but now he at least had one less thing to wonder about: The meaning of the word visage. "That makes sense. So it's like, a fancy way of sayin' appearance. Visage..."

Apollymi
07-19-2016, 08:30 AM
The information that Samiya had asked for was provided by the girl and her brows drew together. The redhead hadn't raised that Dungeon and Ali hadn't done it either. "Hmm, yeah... that definitely isn't one of the ones I would have raised." she said this would take some thought. But there after, it was decided by Fudo that they could head off to Parthevia. Apparently he'd also decided to pay for their accomodations while they were there with that in mind Samiya took a place sitting atop the cart. "I'll be up here, if anyone needs me~" she said seeming to lie down up there staring at the sky.

Yasmin on the other hand just chuckled a little. "Eh, you don't have to pay for everything you know. But yes, by all means... drive for a while, I did so the last of the stretch over here." she said as she climbed into the front and sat cross legged in the second seat up front. Nasira was left with Bakura and she hopped in the back as well taking a seat among the treasure, while commenting on his general understanding of the word that she'd so recently spoken. "Yes, exactly that." she said. She'd take note to explain any random thing she said if the boy showed any interest in knowing what it was.

Bloodedge
07-20-2016, 01:26 AM
Once everyone had taken their positions on the cart, Fudo gave the reigns in his hand a quick crack to get the horses moving. The group's current destination was none other than Parthevia, the place from which Yasmin and Bakura had recently traveled. Many things were to be accomplished upon their arrival, and Fudo had to admit that he was a bit enthused by the idea of this journey.