PDA

View Full Version : [Tokyo] The Center City

Apollymi
10-22-2016, 09:05 AM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Air%20Gear/225bf43a-32a2-4f08-aad9-810b785c7a96_zpsypfjbn5x.jpg

The Metropolis of the Tokyo capital this is a place full of tall buildings and busy roadways. It rivals any major world city and has many attractions and is full of concrete and businesses. All scattered near a bay with many islands and inlets the area is full of vast different landscapes and activities.

Apollymi
10-22-2016, 09:07 AM
Akiza was dropped back atop the building which was her apartment by the First Generation's Sky Queen. Upon reaching home she removed her keys from her pocket and began her descent a few floors down where she'd enter her own apartment. Once the door was unlocked she'd open it, closing it behind her and locking it while hanging her keys on a hook by the door. She'd found out many an interesting thing from the First Generation's Sky Queen and learned a new trick or two to go along with it. But now she was simply happy to not be under the kind of intensive training that her peers seemed to be undergoing.

Bloodedge
10-22-2016, 09:15 AM
Whatever happiness and relaxation the Thorn Queen sought upon returning home seemed fated to be interrupted. Approximately fifteen minutes after her return, there was a knock at her front door. Outside was one Tsukino Mukuro, General of the Black Order's branch named Vongola. As per usual, he sported the very dapper custom uniform he was allowed as General, featuring nary a speck on its white coat, nor his white ATs. He was leaned against the doorway after knocking, holding to his face a black rose taken from the garden of Akiza herself, prior to his arrival.

Apollymi
10-22-2016, 09:21 AM
Fifteen minutes after her return home Akiza was stepping out of the shower, she'd thrown on her black silk robe and her hair was still dripping wet and hanging down in front of her face. Her brows drew together as she approached the knock on the door and when she peeked outside of the door using the peephole she saw none other than the Mukuro she was a bit confused as to why he was standing outside her door, but she wouldn't leave him outside she opened the door and smiled at him pushing her hair out of her face. "Good evening, Muko. As flawless as ever I see~" she said seemingly rather pleased to see him.

Bloodedge
10-22-2016, 09:54 AM
"Good evening," the young man replied after Akiza's greeting to him. He then pulled the rose away from his nose, glancing through the corner of his eye at the Thorn Queen behind the door frame. "So, do you have the information on those applicants you picked up, or were you too drunk to remember having to compile them? Nice robe, by the way. The left side is a bit loose."

Apollymi
10-22-2016, 10:01 AM
A smirk crossed the girl's lips as the man seemed to already know she'd been drinking tonight. She was quite curious as to how he came to this conclusion and she then tightened the left side of the robe until it was even and shook her head. "I wasn't that drunk to begin with, Muko. Also, I have the information and thank you~" she mentioned. "Surely you can do better than that, tell me what I've been up to..." she challenged the young man. "Oh and do come in." she invited stepping out of the entrance of her door way to allow the young man further into her apartment.

Bloodedge
10-22-2016, 10:14 AM
"I know you weren't; I just felt like using the line," Mukuro stated as he stepped into the door, per Akiza's offer of entry. Once inside, he paced around the living room once, stopping in front of only a hanging picture of a bed of roses. He shifted the frame just a bit to straighten it, then began moving again until he reached a couch to sit on. "I can tell you've had a busy day. Your body has been pushed beyond its natural limit. You've gotten a strength boost the likes of what Chiyo and Shoichi have gotten. I can only assume you've had run-ins with a bunny rabbit."

Apollymi
10-22-2016, 10:27 AM
The Thorn Queen closed the door behind the Tar King as he walked around her apartment. She figured he'd find something to straighten and it didn't bother her, it wasn't as if her apartment was messy... Soon enough the Tar King was sitting and explaining what he knew of her developments this day. "Hmm, that's pretty spot on. Care to show off?~" she said heading over to a desktop computer and removing from it a small drive which held the information the man had come for. While she busied herself moving the files she expected the Tar King to tell her the things which had led to such a conclusion. "Here is the information you asked for." she'd offer only after he'd finished his explanation, she always enjoyed when the Tar King showed off.

Bloodedge
10-22-2016, 08:42 PM
"Of course," he replied while sitting. Before going on, he crossed his right leg over his left, and clasped his hands together in his lap. "The drinking is obvious. Even if you try to hide it on your breath, it comes up from the throat and mixes in with the other scents. Red wine. Sweet. Slightly diluted pupils remain even after a state of drunkenness is lost. You have new scars from today, some time over the past few hours. You were fighting. The muscle tension in your legs says you were using thorns quite frequently, and tension in your arms says you were using your Regalia. There hasn't been a parts war for the Black Order all day, and your breathing implies heavier hyperventilation than you've ever managed. Given the disappearance of the others, and the first generation's propensity for intervening with our training regimens, I'd say you were taken in by one of them. You were also kidnapped earlier today. The markings are on your wrists and ankles. This, and the fact that there's only one member of the first generation who could actually improve your run, says it was the Sky Queen who had you kidnapped and taken to some secret location to force you into developing a new Road." When Mukuro's tirade was over, Akiza presented him with a drive containing what he needed for the Vongola sub-team. He took it in his left hand, and held onto it in said hand for the duration of his sit. "Arigatou gozaimasu," he said in a moment of gratitude which Mukuro didn't seem to offer many individuals. In fact, there were only three.

Apollymi
10-22-2016, 08:56 PM
A grin spread across Akiza's face as she fully heard out the explanation of the Tar King's conclusions about her day. As usual they were completely and utterly spot on. "Sugoi!~ Muko... amazing as always, and you're quite welcome." she said after handing off the disk he'd asked for. One had to wonder why the Tar King even bothered coming all the way to her apartment just to get information she could have sent to him, but... that was not really something she wished to mention. After all, she enjoyed his company, and any excuse to have him around was one she wouldn't question. "That about covers my waking hours for the day. What have you been doing all day Muko?" she questioned in an open ended fashion as she took a seat on the couch her left leg folded under her body as her right dangled over the edge hanging towards the floor, this was mostly so she could face Mukuro while they spoke.

Bloodedge
10-23-2016, 06:44 AM
"Of course. I live to exceed the norm," he said while rolling the drive around between his fingers. Eventually, he became bored of occupying his hands in such a way, and placed the item in his pocket. Afterwards, he returned his hands to their clasped position. "I intended to run with Miyabi's track team today, but it would appear the school has been destroyed. So, I did a bit of solo practice instead, as per usual."

Apollymi
10-23-2016, 06:51 AM
Akiza heard out what Mukuro had to say about his day to day activities. She smiled when he mentioned that his morning plans were altered a bit because of the destruction of the local high school, which had been attended by most of their friends and was still being attended by a few of the younger ones. "Oh, yeah. I heard about that... apparently some freakish thunderstorm happened right over top of the school and the surrounding area. Mika-chan was really excited when she told me about it because apparently she had a test she wasn't ready for and now she has time to study. Chiyo apparently left her all her notes before she left~" she said of their generation's Thunder Queen and this school's situation. The rest of Mukuro's morning though seemed to be a bit lax by comparison. "So, you were bored." Akiza said making this a statement because she had feeling without his usual activities he was likely had little to do. After all, she slept all mornings so she had no idea what people did so early to amuse themselves.

Bloodedge
10-23-2016, 07:30 AM
"Pitiful. She'll never get anywhere by using someone else's notes," was all he had to say about their generation's Thunder Queen and her apparent inability to prepare for an exam properly. As for the boredom Akiza believed he was suffering... well, he couldn't exactly argue against it. The fact that they now shared a room for an exchange that could have been made in a matter of seconds online was more than enough proof of this. "Well... yes. Why else would I have come here in person? Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy our little chats, but it would be an absolute waste to come here just to pick up a drive."

Apollymi
10-23-2016, 07:45 AM
"I figured you'd say that, she'll be fine eventually. She's apparently going to ask a friend to help her out, she didn't mention who. And hearing that made me wonder what made Chi-chan be so nice." Moving right along, the Tar King all but admitted that he was pretty much only here by virtue of his boredom, which the Thorn Queen also assumed given the information he sought was easiest relayed through messages. "I assumed this as well, because I wasn't expecting anyone today." she mentioned with a smile on her face. Of course, she too enjoyed the time she managed to spend with the Tar King and took no issue with his random intrusion into her life. "That being said, I also had nothing specific to do, so if you'd like to do something, I'll get dressed~" she offered. Akiza had no problem offering herself up for a good time to any of her friends, but none was she happier to please than the Tar King.

Bloodedge
10-23-2016, 08:32 AM
"Finally. I've been waiting for you to say that," Mukuro said when the young woman offered to accompany him on some sort of outing, which he certainly would not be turning down. In fact, he'd been both assuming and hoping for such an opening in the Thorn Queen's schedule for the day. If she had been missing like the others when he arrived, he likely would have spent the rest of the day running himself ragged. He stood, assuming Akiza would soon be making an effort to get dressed; something he imagined would take a bit of time. "Besides, if I'm already here, I may as well stay and watch Doctor Who here. I have no idea where Mizuki has been all day, so I doubt she'll be watching with us this time anyway."

Apollymi
10-23-2016, 08:45 AM
"I knew that too~" Akiza said as she got up heading to her room, in particular to a large walk in closet where she'd begin the process of getting dressed. Given her general outfit choices, this would be a many layered look. And before even that she stood in front of her vanity fixing her hair back to its usual perfect state. With the middle rolled up in a bone like ornament and two perfectly even pieces on either side. "Ah, Mizu-chan is gone as well. I'm surprised you haven't gone stir crazy already~" Akiza mentioned as she finished placing on her lower layers of clothing. This was matching sets of black lace undergarments, her black mini- skirt and the white ruffled sleeved top she wore. Then the overcoat with the long tails which was pink and white in color closed by a single piece pink corset. All of her body together and her hair already done she slipped on her last few pieces of clothing. The long black finger-less gloves attached to golden cuffs worn up her arms. And then the black thigh highs attacked to her undergarments via garters. Around her neck a single piece of pink ribbon and a necklace with a large green gem in the middle. Now that she was pretty much dressed and all of her scarring covered to her liking she slipped her ATs back on and rolled out of her room. The entire process had taken about 10 minutes. "Alright~ Where are we headed?" she questioned picking up her house keys off the hook by the door and her cellphone from the charging station also by the door.

Bloodedge
10-23-2016, 07:33 PM
"I'm sure you are surprised. You're probably thinking 'what would he do without me' by now." As Mukuro awaited the return of the Thorn Queen, he moved around the room, eventually stumbling upon a bookshelf to inspect while Akiza dressed herself. He picked up a book with a marked page. He picked it up, skimming over the first few pages until the moment Akiza returned. In this amount of time, he knew the entire story, so he placed the book where it had been when he found it. "You're wasting your time with that one," he said while turning around to face the Thorn Queen. "Flawlessly situated, I see. I wonder if you could maintain that perfection if we were to get into a parts war today..."

Apollymi
10-23-2016, 07:46 PM
'What would he do...' as she had this thought in the midst of her getting dressed, Mukuro expressed the thought aloud. Her eyes would widen and she'd grin. "Mendokuse..." she muttered soon enough though she was standing before him dressed flawlessly and waiting for what they were going to do today. But when he mentioned she was wasting her time on a particular novel found on her shelf she shook her head from left to right. "No spoilers, Muko... that's my daytime reading material, for when I am forced to do stuff while the sun is up and I need something to keep me awake." she said of the novel which was at its base a rather simple mystery with a bit of fright tucked in around the corners. As to the question of whether or not she could maintain her level of flawlessness if they were to get into something she laughed a little. "Well, flawless fights are your thing Muko~" she chimed. "But... I don't think I've ever tried such a thing. Right now I'm sure I could pull off pretty and dangerous~" she said opening the door. "Shall we?"

Bloodedge
11-05-2016, 06:01 AM
"If you need something to keep you awake, you should just call me. I'd rather converse with you than hear the endless dribble of someone like Lavi any day," said the purple-haired male. When it was stated that flawless fights were 'his thing' as it were, he flipped his hair with his right hand, holding his left against his hip. "Of course it is. I am, however, willing to share the glory, I suppose. I've been meaning to do something about the children who defeated Shizuka, anyway. She says one of them stole her tricks and kept her from using them. I refuse to believe such a thing is possible." As these words were spoken, Mukuro moved toward the open door, eventually passing the threshold. "Let's pay these Raidraptors a little visit at their headquarters."

Apollymi
11-05-2016, 06:10 AM
"Well, I could always do that, so I'll keep it in mind. Not that you ever really got along with Lavi to begin with, what with your differences in opinion~" Akiza mentioned having stepped towards her own door while watching the Tar King stand and flawlessly situate his hair while dictating something about sharing the limelight of his flawless fights with the pink haired girl. A bit of a smirk came to Akiza's face as she also stepped towards the door."Well, with an offer like that, it'd be a shame to refuse." she said and with that charming bit of banter out of the way she heard what their actual activity from the day would be. "Oh, well, Shizu is pretty clever as the other major tactician... if she says he stole them then he did. But I am also curious, as I was when Chi-chan mentioned afterwards that Shizu's balance was off... but I was too out of it at the time to question it." said Akiza. "I haven't had much contact with the younger generation it should be fun~" she concluded heading off with the Tar King and closing her apartment door behind her.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 07:29 AM
Late night, following the meeting of the Black Order, the motorcycle of one Ito Shigeru pulled to the side of the street by an apartment building. He brought with him one of the Black Order's Generals, and the Echo Queen, Shizuka. "This the place?" he asked of the woman.

Meanwhile, several floors up, Mukuro stood by the window of the apartment Shizuka likely sought when coming here. He happened to be looking out when this pair arrived, and when he saw the two, he chose to speak on the matter. "You seem to have visitors," he said.

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 07:41 AM
"Hai, arigatou gozaimasu." said the Echo Queen as she arrived to the apartment building she'd been looking to visit. This was the home of the Thorn Queen whom she needed to have a quick visit with. Still this meant she had to remove herself from the motorcycle. Once she did she stood beside it for a few seconds. "So parting question... can I have your number?" asked the silver haired lass as she stood outside her friends apartment building distinctly unaware she was being watched.

"Medokuse, I didn't expect anyone... what makes you think it's for me?" asked Akiza who stepped towards the window sitting down an empty wine glass on a table as she did. When she arrived at the window her eyes widened just a tad and she covered her mouth. "Ooh? What's this?" she questioned as if she didn't know well what she was looking at.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 07:57 AM
When the woman removed herself from the vehicle, Shigeru opened his mouth in preparation to speak, but took pause when she refrained from moving further. It seemed she was fated to beat him to the punch, as far as speaking was concerned, by requesting his contact information. "Yare yare," he said while retrieving his cellular device and enabling a Bluetooth link for the exchange. "And I thought I would have to find a way of asking. Here. Do you have a photo to attach? I take and make calls on the move a lot, so I need a visual I can recognize at a quick glance."

"Have a look," said Mukuro, who immediately shifted a bit to one side, allowing Akiza enough space to view as well. When she did look, his eyes shifted in the Thorn Queen's direction. "You're gawking. I would say Shizuka has been busy indulging herself, but it's anyone's call." To be fair, Mukuro had never been able to read the Echo Queen with the same amount of precision as everyone else. He took it nearly as gospel that she subconsciously carried herself in a manner similar to his own, though all he was able to make on this was an assumption. Still, the Tar King retained enough common sense to be able to assume in this particular scenario that was unfolding before his very eyes.

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Shizuka already had the Bluetooth link on her phone open and it would soon be sending both her contact information and a picture of the girl taken candidly a few hours before this moment. "Now why would you have to do that?" she asked rhetorically to his statement of having to try and think of a way to get her contact information. As she received the man's contact information in turn. To his question of the picture she only chuckled. "Contact images are standard among Storm Riders for the same reason~ I sent one." she said with a smile. Once all information was received the link between the two phones would be closed off. "Thanks again. Catch you later, Ito-san~"

Akiza was more than well aware of her gawking behavior, she didn't need it pointed out. Still what was unfolding some ten floors below was something worth gawking at. Besides that point there was the point of finding out about what had happened, between the Echo Queen and this G-Man. "I'm not apologizing." said Akiza about her gawking. She'd go on to look down at the exchange of information, she found it odd that Mukuro couldn't just read into the situation playing out before them. "Mendokuse, you can't read Shizu, huh?" she said finally managing to let her eyes close down to their normal levels. "Now I have to girl talk~ Not a whole lot, maybe just a little. And I still don't know why she's here." the Thorn Queen said. She held much interest in the situation unfolding before her.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 08:49 AM
"Hoh? You took a selfie at the meeting?" he asked with a laugh. Regardless of when and where it was taken, he had the photograph he needed, and thus, he could apply the saved contact. Shizuka's parting words involved referring to the man by his surname, to which he shook his head. "Shig. I insist," was all he said in response.

Apparently, Akiza hadn't taken notice of the fact that Mukuro's ability barely applied to the Echo Queen. "Hardly. About as much as I can read Mizuki, though hers is due entirely to knowing her so well. Either way, it's fun to need a bit of work to figure someone out every now and then." Mukuro could have very well left the window by now, but he continued to watch for the sake of his own curiosity. "And what would you have me do in the meantime? She's here to bring you the book you've been looking for, by the way."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 09:03 AM
"Hai, Sho-nii is always late to those things... it's easy to slip in a couple of pictures." she said having a bit of a laugh at herself. For all her ability to show the kind of person she was, at heart she was probably still considered to be an average 20-something. At the insistence of being called by a shortened version of his given name Shizuka smiled. "Yare, yare. Later, Shig~" and with that the girl turned on her heels to head into the building.

Meanwhile, Akiza was busy, plotting in a very specific way. At the mention that the Tar King had some issues reading the Echo Queen from time to time she could only chuckle. "Well, everything can't be easy. That'd be maddening." she said. Seeing the girl heading up she decided to continue watching out the window her eyes very alert as she formulated a specific plan. At the question of what she'd like Mukuro to while she entertained the Echo Queen she turned to the man with the most sinister smile on her face. "Hm, I am surprised she found it, that books been out of print for 10 years." she said of the apparent reason Shizuka had ventured here tonight. As for the rest of what the Tar King asked, the answer was entirely different. "You're the bait for the trap Muko, so you can just be you~" she said a devious looking crossing her face as she looked around the room, she knew from the look of things the Echo Queen wouldn't be able to resist questioning a bit, and once the most obvious piece was in place, well...

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 09:10 AM
"Understandable. Well, if you ever want a review of those random bored shots, you've got my number," Shigeru said as he returned to his original posture on the bike. When the woman acquiesced to using a more informal version of his name, he grinned and nodded. "Sayonara, Shizu-chan," he replied. And, with that, he was off as well.

"Good. That happens to be exactly what I planned to do anyway," Mukuro said when instructed to merely be himself in the Echo Queen's presence. With this in mind, or rather, not in mind, he casually escorted himself into the kitchen to scan the refrigerator.

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 09:25 AM
A smiling Echo Queen made her way up 10 flights of stairs to Akiza's apartment at a pace which could be considered standard. She wasn't rushing and she also wasn't walking too slow. Everything she had going for herself was completely casual and she was dressed in her Black Order uniform still completely clean and crisp. "I knew I could count on you~" these were the words spoken by Akiza as she retook her seat and poured herself about half a glass of wine, this was mostly for show but she could drink it over the rest of the night. Moving right along soon a knock at the door would be met by the sound of the Thorn Queen's voice. "Just a minute." and she'd wait a few seconds before standing to open the door. Outside of the girl's door the silver haired Echo Queen seemed about how she normally was, and Akiza managed to look at least a little confused. "Konbanwa, Shizu, what can I do for you?" she asked, letting the door slide open little by little to reveal the state of the front room of her apartment to the other girl. Only to have the Echo Queen reply with a smile, as her eyes casually scanned the area so she could call the proper social cues. "Konbanwa, Aki. I found that book you were looking for. So, I thought I'd stop by..." she paused looking in behind the young woman she saw something she didn't actually think she'd ever be able to confirm.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 09:40 AM
While Shizuka was entering the apartment and beginning her meeting with Akiza, Mukuro was steady rummaging. No matter how many times and places he looked, he could find nothing that interested him for the sake of drinking. He fully intended to remain silent, but he was actually quite disturbed by the things he was seeing in the fridge. "Mendokusai! Do you have anything that doesn't contain fifty shots of caffeine?"

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 09:53 AM
"Yare yare." this was the statement which came from Shizuka. She couldn't possibly imagine the scenario which led to the jacket-less Tar King standing within the home of the Thorn Queen, rummaging through her refrigerator as if he was more than a guest. In fact, the Echo Queen couldn't remember ever seeing the young man in a state so close to disarray before, and his jacket was clearly hanging on the rack by the door, next to Akiza's keys and charging dock. Akiza saw the reaction on the Echo Queen's face and knew that this would be happening. "Come in, Shizu~" she mentioned so the girl stepped in still seemingly in shock of this situation. It would be after this that Akiza felt the need to clarify the drinks in her refrigerator. "At the bottom there are like three of those liter bottles of half tea - half juice. They don't contain much caffeine. If I drank only that I'd have a headache~" mentioned the Thorn Queen, though it was true that literally every drink in her fridge was caffeinated. "Oh and the wine, that isn't caffeinated either." Shizuka watched and she just couldn't help herself. "Wait, Muu, you wear clothes under that jacket?" she said seemingly just stunned by this fact, completely forgetting everything else and addressing the Tar King's presence and relaxed state in Akiza's apartment and thus... falling directly into her trap.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 10:01 AM
"Chikushou..." was all Mukuro could say about the arrangement of beverages to be chosen from. In the end, he chose not to partake of the juice, but the wine instead. So, he shut the fridge, retrieved a glass, and filled it accordingly before returning to the living space. His return did not come without questions sent his way; specifically one regarding his state attire. As he seated himself on the couch, his gaze shifted toward Shizuka. "What sort of question is that? Do you wear a jacket with nothing underneath? That would be ludicrous."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 10:21 AM
This domestic situation happening before Shizuka's eyes would have been enough to cause fainting in a person less prepared to witness it. She almost couldn't believe it, still the answer to her question made a chuckle come from the silver haired young woman's lips. "Well I don't, but my jacket is also always open. This is..." she said thinking about it for a few moments. "Something I wasn't prepared for. Gomen, Konbanwa, Muu." a smile crossed Akiza's face as she went to sit down on one of her couches. "Well come on, have a seat..." she said the trap was only becoming more complex as the Thorn Queen began speaking. The Echo Queen had a seat but something about this still felt wrong to her, like there was something she was missing.

Even so, Akiza seemed to be amused to no end. The Echo Queen became curious once again, after all it was generally speculated among the gravity children about the relationship between the Thorn Queen and the Tar King, but... this was almost proof that there was something here. "Wow." she said of this situation. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt... this. Here's the book." the girl said reaching into her jacket for the book titled the 'Botany of Desire'. Akiza accepted it with a smile sitting it on the table to side of the couch. "No idea what you think you interrupted but, Arigatou Gozaimasu~" she offered for the girl, who still seemed like she was about to crack. "Yare yare, I can't do this. What?!" she said with an open hand gesture at the pair as if the word what encompassed all that was to be questioned.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 10:50 AM
"If you say so," Mukuro said prior to taking the first sip from his wine glass. Though he wasn't much of a drinker, he considered this an upgrade to the other options from Akiza's fridge. The Tar King remained silent for the most part, sipping ever so casually, until the moment came that Shizuka snapped and questioned virtually everything she was witnessing. At this point, he snickered lightly, but left it to Akiza to respond by whatever means she had planned to.

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 11:06 AM
"What? I went shopping after the meeting and Muko came with me. Then we came back here and had dinner. It isn't really that difficult." said Akiza who seemed far too calm as she sipped from her own glass of wine. Shizuka looked stunned at the Thorn Queen. "Sou ka. But..." she seemed to be curious on a deeper level. "Oh, you don't get more than that, you and Ito-san seem pretty close. What were you up to after the meeting?" she asked. Shizuka began talking seeming to be a tiny bit flustered, at least more so than she ever seemed. "Shig? We went for a run, he gave me a ride on his bike. He's got interesting taste in books... we sat around and had a conversation. He's nice to talk to." she said of the G-Man known to Akiza to be Roze's second-in-command. The Thorn Queen smiled. "Oh, you got chummy enough to just call him, Shig? Huh? Must be nice~" said Akiza who had the most devious look on her face as she glanced back at Mukuro. This moment was so perfect the Thorn Queen wished she could take a picture of it.

Meanwhile the Echo Queen looked around this space and finally put together what was going on here. The Thorn Queen had used the life situation she had presently to find out information about the night of the Echo Queen which she probably would have been rather private about. Such a trap was a new level of devious and very well thought out, Akiza didn't give herself nearly enough credit. "Yare, yare. I walked right into that trap, huh?" she said finally relaxing into the chair and looking up at the ceiling. "Aki, you're a lot more clever than you give yourself credit for." she said. Akiza only giggled. "New question, do you just like old dudes or is it blonde ones?"

"AKI!" the Echo Queen went red in the face, such information and the reaction was all the pink haired girl really wanted. She was willing to let this go now.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 11:18 AM
The Tar King's eyes were closed as this discussion carried on. He seemed to be relatively disinterested, but it was moments like this that gave him a bit more of an edge against Shizuka. This was the case with everyone for the most part; the more flustered they became, the more easily Mukuro could read into their situation. In Shizuka's case, she was now seeming about the same as everyone else. To the matter of whether she sought older men, or blonde ones, he laughed more hardily. "Yes, is the answer you're looking for."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 11:34 AM
"Yare, yare. I can't believe you set me up, Aki." she said seemingly disappointed, but she figured this was probably for the best. Actually there was no better pair to have figured out such information about her. "And you Muu, looking all tickled and actually laughing." she rolled her eyes. This only made Akiza laugh a little more. "Mendokuse, even I knew the answer to that one Muko~" she said sitting down her wine glass and placing her hands in her lap.

"I'm not apologizing. I thought it would be funny, and making you a bit unsettled was the easiest way to find out about your afternoon with Ito-san~" said Akiza, traps were her specialty and if she knew her targets well enough setting the trap was rather easy. This was one such situation. "I suppose that is true, but that last question was Chi-chan level in abrasiveness~ you can't just slip those into conversation, people don't expect that from you." she was done with this part of the conversation, even so... there was still the matter of what was going on between the Tar King and the Thorn Queen. "But seriously, since we've thoroughly embarrassed me, is this level of domesticity normal for you two?" she asked simply as a curiosity.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 11:49 AM
"Why wouldn't I be tickled absolutely pink by this? You're about as pathetic as a normal person right now; I can see right through you." True enough, Mukuro was having a rather entertaining time being able to read into the Echo Queen thanks to her atypical state of mind. "And, if you must know, yes. It wasn't the plan for today, but the shopping trip was cancelled. Have we sated your nosiness now?"

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Akiza rather quietly enjoyed how tickled this moment made Mukuro, and with that in mind, she'd done more than she wanted to do. Shizuka wondered how often the Tar King took issue with being unable to read her, though she often didn't try to do so herself, she also couldn't read the Tar King very clearly. "Yare, yare. I suppose it makes sense. Glad I could amuse you today~" she said there was just a hint of sarcasm there. But soon enough she would have her question answered along with a sideways comment about her nosiness which only made the silver haired girl laugh. "Yes, I'm nosy... Aki just basically interrogated me, to find out about me innocently hanging out with a guy. But I'm totally the nosy one." she said. The statement about Akiza's nosiness only made the Thorn Queen giggle.

"Well, I am not nosy. I figured I could skip the really long girl chat if I poked directly at the point of interest. That's why I slipped in that Chi-chan question. She does that a lot when she really wants to know something. She says whatever she thinks will make someone answer to shut her up. It's an interesting tactic~" Akiza admitted. This only made the Echo Queen smirk. "Ah, well that makes sense doesn't it." said Shizuka of their young Storm Queen. "Ah, whatever, also I wasn't being nosy, I just didn't expect to find you here Muu, now I feel like I should plan random girl hangouts ahead of time, instead of simply assuming Aki will be unoccupied because it's dark out~" mentioned the young woman who seemed to have already been fine with the idea of the two before her being paired up. It was simply not something she expected to have true solid evidence of.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 12:16 PM
The longer Mukuro sat, the more comfortable he decided to make himself. He eventually positioned himself in a manner that kept his right leg crossed over his left, and his left arm resting in his lap while he held his wine glass in his right hand. "From my point of view, this interrogation you speak of only came as a precursor to the obvious interrogation you were going to bring. Fair is fair, Shizuka. And, as I said... I am here by coincidence of Abenobashi having to shut down for some reason. I just figured I may as well make myself comfortable before tonight's movie."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 12:36 PM
"Yare, yare. Yes fair is fair. But..." she looked around. "This was done purposefully to stun me with too much information to ignore. Normally speaking, I would just draw my own conclusion way after the fact and not bother. She set it up so I'd ask a question and she'd have an opening to ask one in return... " mentioned the Echo Queen who seemed to understand the situation almost completely now that she was no longer totally embarrassed by being asked questions and overloaded with obvious proof of the domestic relationship between the Tar King and the Thorn Queen. "Because one or both of you saw my arrival with Shig~" she concluded. Of course, that was plenty obvious by now. "You get his number?" this was Akiza's only response to what the young woman said. "Of course, I did say I liked talking to him." was the only reply from the white haired woman who seemed to have already regained her normal level of selfawareness. "Aw, it's no fun now. You're all back to normal~" said the Thorn Queen as she stuck her tongue out at the other girl, who returned the gesture before standing. "I'll leave you two, to your movie~ And we can chat later." she said looking to Akiza. "I am gonna go find out what happened at Abenobashi~ I was there earlier today and it seemed fine." she said with a chuckle. "Catch you both, later." she said heading for the door. Akiza got up to accompany the girl out and gave her a hug at the door which she accepted as they obviously still friends and after the fact the girl's bit of a prank was very amusing.

Bloodedge
01-07-2017, 06:04 AM
"Therein lies the point. It was much more entertaining this way. Ten points for execution," he said between sips of wine. Aside from this simple clause, Mukuro remained utterly silent to allow the pair of women in the room to have their little discussion about lads and phone numbers, etc. When Shizune announced her leave, his eyes shifted in her direction. "Au revoir," he said, waiting until approximately forty-five seconds after Shizuka's departure before he spoke again. "Right then; where were we?"

Apollymi
01-07-2017, 06:22 AM
"Execution points~" chimed Akiza, who seemed completely and utterly amused and Shizuka took her leave with nothing but a two-fingered salute left in her wake as Akiza closed the door. The pink haired girl would soon return to her spot on the couch tucking one leg under her body and then she looked to Mukuro whose last words had been a farewell to Shizuka. The next words he spoke seemed to ask what he and Akiza had been up to prior to the arrival of the Echo Queen. "Apparently we were gonna watch a movie." said the Thorn Queen, she hadn't known anything about this plan for their day when it was mentioned to Shizuka in the moments prior to this one, and it made her wonder why he'd bothered.

Bloodedge
01-07-2017, 06:51 AM
"Yare yare," he said, taking a brief pause to sip from his glass once more. That she would believe he was serious about watching a movie, even for a moment, was almost laughable. "Yes, and as long as Shizuka believes that's why I'm here, the masses won't have any worthwhile gossip to spread around." With that said, Mukuro finished the last bit of wine he had poured for himself. In all fairness, he rather enjoyed the flavor of this beverage.

Apollymi
01-07-2017, 10:34 AM
At the first part of the Tar King's clause a smile came to the Thorn Queen's face. Of course, it made perfect sense that he'd divert attention away from the activities that the pair of them participated in while no one else was around. That being said, she'd found it a bit amusing to tease the man about it so she'd gone along as if she didn't know what he was getting at. Still she'd finish off the rest of her wine and smirk at the man from across the room. After sitting her glass down she'd stand and shake her head. "I'm only messing with you, Muko." she mentioned as she stood before him, the pink haired young woman slid into the man's lap which is likely where she'd been about to go prior to that moment. "Did you like the wine?" she asked with a smile. "Oh and for the record, we were about right here~"

Bloodedge
01-07-2017, 11:14 AM
"Obviously, but that won't stop me from explaining," he said, leaning back into the couch with his arms stretching over the back of it. He was quite relaxed after the singular glass of wine he drank. It seemed he was just enough of a lightweight to feel the warmth coursing through his body already. When it became obvious that Akiza was about to slide onto his lap, he uncrossed his legs to allow the occurrence with utmost comfort for both parties. "Ah, that's right. And yes, it was actually quite... surprisingly pleasant, I daresay."

Apollymi
01-07-2017, 12:06 PM
"Well, sure... but I thought I'd clarify." said Akiza as she observed the overly relaxed posture of the Tar King. Still, he seemed enough himself to have changed his seating slightly to accommodate her sliding into his lap. As she was now facing him she couldn't help but chuckle just a little at what he'd chosen to say about their present seating situation and his enjoyment of the wine he'd decided to drink. "Oooh?~ Sounds like future help finishing the bottle." mentioned Akiza, now that she was in the right position they were face to face and chatting but her fingers began wandering, tracing the buttons of his shirt which she'd begun undoing at her leisure.

Bloodedge
01-07-2017, 12:28 PM
"It's banter, what you're doing," the Tar King stated firmly. "I am completely against banter." Mukuro seemed to take no issue with how the Thorn Queen chose to occupy her hands for the time being, but he was particularly interested in addressing the wine Akiza had taken to drinking so recently. "I suppose I wouldn't mind. You still may want to take it slow, though. You're a bit of a lightweight."

Apollymi
01-07-2017, 12:50 PM
"Ah, I see. Muko's against banter... new discovery." said the girl as she finished undoing the last of the buttons the man's shirt. Once she was done she simply pushed the edges apart to reveal his chest. She seemed to be amused enough by this. "I'll make sure to file that away for later usage." she said with seemingly mild disinterest. Akiza moved her right hand until she was tracing up the exposed torso of the Tar King, while listening to his claim that though he'd enjoy drinking with her she should still take it slow as she was a lightweight. "Well, that's true enough. But I don't really think you're one to talk~" she mentioned acknowledging fully that the Tar King was a great deal more relaxed from a single glass of wine than she thought possible. After she finished speaking she kissed the side of Mukuro's neck.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 02:04 AM
"Don't be ridiculous; of course I'm one to talk. Some of us can keep our wits about us, no matter what." True enough, despite Mukuro's obvious state of relaxation, he felt no effects to his mind or equilibrium. He also seemed mostly unfazed by the efforts of the Thorn Queen, but this was simply his countenance. One peculiar thing he chose to do in this moment was reach out and take hold of the hair ornament Akiza wore. Once he had a firm grasp of it, he did the woman the service of relieving her of it immediately. "I'll admit something. While I am one for avoiding the unkempt, let's do away with this."

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 02:51 AM
Since she was kissing the side of the Tar King's neck after she was finished speaking, while he spoke she continued to do the same. And though he seemed mostly unfazed by her actions, she didn't seem to have a problem with it. Instead she simply continued as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "Oh? Kept wits no matter what, already knew that." she murmured directly against his skin. "Doesn't mean you aren't also a lightweight." she finished up. After she'd spoken it seemed that the Tar King was only willing to admit one thing and it had to do with her favored hair ornament. He soon enough removed it from her person, and in doing so, it allowed the hair that was the rest of her bangs to tumble freely across her face and down to her chest. This tended to give the girl a slightly wilder appearance and one the Tar King apparently favored in spite of his general need for neatness. Those golden brown eyes of Akiza looked over the face of the Tar King a bit quizzically. "Oh? That's an interesting method of admission." she said unconsciously shaking the hair just a bit to get it out of her eyes. Of all the things she expected as a form of confession from the Tar King this wasn't very high on the list, but this was at least interesting. The Thorn Queen leaned forward then and placed her lips against the Tar King's aiming to discourage any explanation of this thing he'd done.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 03:19 AM
Mukuro quite obviously had some retort to make, but he was abruptly silenced by nothing other than the Thorn Queen's mouth in the most direct manner possible. Somehow, it seemed as if this had been done on purpose, but that was neither here nor there. This would continue with Mukuro's hands finding their individual homes on either of Akiza's hips, and whenever a break was to occur in this kiss, the Tar King intended to use the moment to speak. "You did that on purpose."

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Silence. This was what occurred as the Tar King's hands found their home on Akiza's hips. Having this happen the girl seemed to relax a bit more into the confines of this supposed embrace. She seemed quite happy with it, but eventually the kiss would end and when it did, Mukuro had something else to say. His following statement that her kiss had been done on purpose had a tone which implied that he had figured out why that kiss had taken place. Not that this truly mattered to Akiza. "Did I?" she questioned pecking the young man on the lips before settling into the right side of his neck. "Why would I do that?" she asked as if she had no idea what it was that he was referring to. All the while her hands traced over the smoothness of his skin and her lips brushed against his neck and collar bones. Eventually her right would find its way to his waist line where she'd trace along it, intending to undo any buttons or buckles found there with all the skill she'd shown to have when she unbuttoned his shirt.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 05:12 AM
"Obviously because of your psychosis." he spoke with a gaze shifted toward the face that had drawn so close to his nape. While Akiza busied her hands at his waist, he went about loosening the corset around her midsection. "Yare yare. I suppose I'm in no position to complain about anything," he said as his efforts to loosen the corset resulted in it opening fully.

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 05:34 AM
"My psychosis?" again said as if she had no idea what he was talking about. Of course, this question delivered with all of its innocence was followed by a single teasing tongue flick down the right side of the Tar King's neck. While this occurred the young man with her, apparently undid the corset at the center of her being which held the multiple layers of her clothing together. Doing so, revealed the girl's body all the way down to her actual underwear he did this as he spoke of not being able to complain. "You're right, you can't complain at all." she mentioned, not seeming to mind her supposed nudity in front of the Tar King at all, having succeeded in loosening this method of keeping his pants together the Thorn Queen would continue her allowing her finger tips to dance across the Tar King's exposed body. She always found this more than mildly amusing for whatever reason.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 06:23 AM
"Yes, your psy-" Mid-sentence, Mukuro took a sudden pause, brought about likely due to the Thorn Queen's tongue lashing out against his neck. The moment in which he lost his composure due to this was short-lived, yet very obvious. Still, he spoke as if the moment never occurred. "Nothing. Nothing at all. But..." he interjected, finding the fact that Akiza's fingers were seemingly playing around with his flesh. "Having fun?"

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 06:47 AM
The sudden pause brought about by the actions of the Thorn Queen did not go unnoticed by her. After all, she spent a great deal of time in the Tar King's presence, she knew such slips in his composure were few and far between. But it wasn't the right time to use such information. Instead she simply carried on with her behavior as if she hadn't noticed at all. "Obviously." she said of her having fun in this moment, she drew her right arm back and removed the finger-less glove from it with her left hand before doing the same with her right dropping both on the table behind her without changing her positioning. Soon enough she had her right hand placed against the Tar King's chest, she seemed to enjoy the feeling of his skin against hers for whatever reason. "Can't help but notice you changed your mind a few seconds ago. Indecision is unlike you Muko~" the girl teased as she leaned forward waiting for a response she allowed her tongue to flicker past his right earlobe, as her unoccupied hand reached for his manhood through the opening in his pants.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 09:09 AM
"As you were, then," he replied to her admittance of having fun. Though Mukuro was not the most physically active individual in this particular scenario, it seemed Akiza retained enough mobility and exploration for both parties, as her efforts seem to roll directly into one another with little to no transition time. There were no complaints coming from the Tar King about anything she was choosing to do here, but he did have a bit of a retort for her words. "Indecision? Me? Nonsense," he said, immediately making an effort to lean forward with a hold on the Thorn Queen's midsection at either side, pecking her torso and abdomen with his lips in a series of motions.

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 09:31 AM
At the statement that she could continue as she was, Akiza could only smile. The girl seemed to have something of an agenda in mind to begin with. As she worked towards whatever goal she had in mind her hand on the Tar King's manhood began a slow stroking motion with a fairly light touch while he kissed down her torso, after claiming of course, that he hadn't been obviously stunned in previous moments. "Oh? Well if you say so, who am I to argue~" as she reached the end of this statement she also reached the end of the first stroke and in so doing twirled her index finger around the tip of him seemingly amused. She also couldn't help but notice for him to have been so against bantering in the first place he seemed to be participating now, but that was a point for some other time.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 09:42 AM
"A malignant narcissist, but that's neither here nor there," the Tar King spoke before his tongue protruded from his mouth to trace a line from Akiza's bellybutton to her collarbone, and then further up the left side of her neck until reaching her earlobe. Once there, he chose to speak again, directly into the ear of the Thorn Queen. "And yes, I am fully aware," he said to preemptively address the likely mention of his hypocrisy in the previous statement.

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 10:01 AM
The term that Mukuro had apparently come up with to describe the psychosis of the Thorn Queen was 'malignant narcissist' which was a very interesting term to use. The girl started to question this... "Oh? How do...aah~" she was unable to complete the sentence as the Tar King's tongue traced a line up from her bellybutton to the left side of her neck and eventually he made his way all the way to her ear which he spoke into directly. His words held the meaning they were intended to produce, but even so, Akiza was more distracted by the proximity the words were spoken to her ear. It sent a chill down her spine as she allowed her finger tips to trace the very top of Mukuro's manhood before her palm gently closed upon it. "Well, as long as you know."

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 10:11 AM
"What an interesting way to finish a sentence. Not that I'm complaining," he stated, once more into the woman's ear due to existing positioning. Even with Akiza's exposed flesh, her clothes seemed to remain in place. Of course, this was easily attributed to the simple fact that nothing had been done to remove them entirely, but Mukuro was to make use of their presence for the time being. When he released his hold on her sides, he instead firmly gripped onto her open top and pulled; an act fueled partly by the adrenaline rush from the woman's hand shifting about on his groin. After his abrupt tugging of the woman toward himself via her clothing, he licked along her neck with added firmness, taking to sucking on the flesh he found there moments later.

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
A second set of sentences were spoken directly into the ear of the Thorn Queen, which seemed to serve the same purpose as the first, but a little more considering the context of what was being said. "Oh? Is it?" she questioned because soon after the Tar King released his hold on the young woman he grabbed onto her clothes and pull Akiza closer to him. It was rather abrupt and a bit aggressive, so much so that Akiza was a bit shocked but she was also rather pleased by it. "I hadn't noti...ah~" she had started to complete her earlier clause simply based on his earlier statement, but soon he began licking along the girl's neck and even sucking on it. So once again, a statement she'd started to speak ended with a moan, all while the movements of her hands kept pace with the suction on her neck.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Once again, there was a sentence from Akiza which did not meet its intended end. This was nothing but affirmation to the purple-haired man that his efforts were well-placed. In all fairness, he could say the same of what Akiza had been doing, but he was never one for random admittance of anything, so he wouldn't voice this in any way. If anything, though, his activity would testify in his voice's place. Mukuro soon pulled himself away from the woman's neck, having accidentally left behind a hickey as he moved to kiss her lips instead.

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 11:13 AM
If Mukuro thought his efforts were well placed he was quite correct. During the time period that they'd been engaged in this activity in such a way that the Thorn Queen didn't seem to mind what was going on in the least. Even while the young man sucked on her neck hard enough to leave a hickey she knew that she was having a very good time. As the Tar King switched his efforts and instead came to her lips she met his kiss seemingly pleased by the experience. If nothing else she'd take the young man's lack of speech as appreciation as he seemed to have no problem expressing his dislike for things. Even so, the movements of her hands would shift becoming a bit slower as she more than fully realized that this wasn't intended to be the main event. As she kissed him, she aimed to slip her tongue between his lips.

Bloodedge
01-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Not only were his movements matched by the Thorn Queen, but they were exceeded as well in the moment her tongue slipped into his mouth. The Tar King's reciprocation followed, only to be joined by the effort of his left hand raising to her right nipple, which he then squeezed betwixt his thumb and forefinger. He couldn't help but realize that Akiza had taken to a slower pace with her stroking of his manhood. This was an act which tipped him off to a key piece of information. "If you're going to try and ensure the next stage is extended, you could always just move on to it."

Apollymi
01-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Akiza seemed to be enjoying this moment. Moreover when Mukuro's efforts found a new target in the girl's chest she couldn't do anything but be more than pleased about it. In fact, only a small noise would escape the young woman's mouth until their faces separated. It would be at this point that the Tar King would voice is knowledge on her actions, in a way which made her smile. Of course, she had no intention of having this placed fully upon her. "Oh? Well, I mean if it's your idea, how can I say no~" mentioned the Thorn Queen who was still in the best of moods. A bit of shifting would be required for proper copulation to take place, mostly the removal of her undergarments, but there wasn't really a point to most of her clothing anyways. So she striped removing herself temporarily from the lap of the Tar King while she removed all that was left of her clothing, apparently having no issue being naked in this moment.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 12:53 AM
"So, I was right," he said following the noise which came from the magenta-haired woman when he took hold of her nipple. "Not that it was very difficult," he ended. His grip remained even when the Thorn Queen removed herself from his lap to disrobe, and when she was done with this process, he pinched at the other as well. "How many of you pain receptors have been replaced with pleasure, I wonder."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Akiza would have questioned what this young man thought himself right about, but it became obvious as she moved to undress herself and he didn't let go of what he'd captured on her person. In fact, after she disrobed, Mukuro added the addition stimulus of gripping the other. Still there was a question being asked and even if it as in rhetoric, Akiza felt it necessary to answer. "Ah~ It's hard to say." that time her sentence started with the noise of her pleasure. Of course, this was to be expected, given the nature of this young woman as a rider it could only be assumed she had to like a little pain, after all the nature of her road gave her pain every day and she had to deal with it just to ride.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 01:21 AM
"Mhm," Mukuro replied. Given the way Akiza chose to phrase her sentence, as well as the utterance accompanying the statement itself, Mukuro's conclusion seemed even more solidified than before. He had made his initial assumption based on the nature of the Sonia Road, true, but he now had hard evidence right before him. His grip was firm; incredibly so. At this early stage, one would have normally expected a less favorable reaction from the intensity of his efforts, but not now. "So most of them, then. Are there some preferences I should know about going into this?"

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 01:44 AM
It seemed that Mukuro had been testing the waters with his opening action. Of course, this was also a bit expected on the part of the Thorn Queen even so, she was enjoying herself enough by this point that it likely wouldn't matter what the Tar King chose to do to her next within reason. To help flesh out the details of it she slid a bit closer and pecked him on the lips. "Well, it's not like I want to be beaten up or anything like that." she said. "You just don't have to be careful or gentle with me. I'd actually just prefer it if you weren't at all gentle with me at this point." she admitted. At this moment, Akiza was a bit of a masochist, but not the sort that wanted a master to punish her. She was looking for someone just a little bit dominate to be a tiny bit rough with her, was all. So, she was looking for someone who was just a bit of a sadist to help her out.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 02:10 AM
"Sou ka. Interesting." With that said, Mukuro shut his eyes for a moment of contemplation, seemingly to consider his approach for what was likely to be the duration of his stay here. After a few moments, he came to a conclusion of where he would stand, and with this mindset, he used his existing grip to pull as if to guide the Thorn Queen back onto his lap. "Nothing requiring a safety word, I take it?"

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 02:24 AM
Akiza enjoyed the fact that Mukuro didn't really question what she'd said and instead apparently found it interesting. As she was guided back into his lap by his grip on her upper body there wasn't a sound that could escape her that wouldn't be considered happy. In fact the Thorn Queen seemed to be full of this small noises since these moments of roughness began. At the question of likely not needing a safety word for the the type of play the girl wanted, she nodded first not seeming to trust herself enough to speak for a few seconds. "No, nothing that would..." a pause and a small noise would escape the young woman who seemed to be well on her way to enjoying this even more than the initial part of the encounter. "ah~ require that." in her head she wondered where he'd found that little piece of vocabulary, but decided against asking and instead found her fingers trailing down the man's flesh back below his waist line in the same seemingly innocent manner she had before.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 03:36 AM
When Akiza was successfully brought onto his lap, she seemed very quick to returning her fingers to their previous occupation. This was a rather interesting thing she had chosen to do, but instead of questioning it, he simply let it happen. "Good. I don't think I'd be willing to compromise that much," he said as he leaned forward again, latching onto the other side of the woman's neck this time.

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 03:52 AM
Akiza was now rather safely back in the young man's lap, with her fingers exploring his person. Unlike before though, she had no intention of dawdling more than necessary, though she did honestly enjoy the feeling of this man's skin. "Oh?~ Good to know." she managed addressing what the Tar King had to say about his willingness to compromise as far as dominating the Thorn Queen a bit. Moving right along he latched onto the side of her and she found the right position to slide down onto his manhood, such a feeling was amazing and ever so slightly painful due to the tightness the Thorn Queen seemed to maintain. Even so, she found this to be overly pleasant and would soon begin measured movements in the Tar King's lap.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 04:21 AM
The moment Akiza chose to lower herself onto him, Mukuro was left to feel the results of her yoga classes for himself. There was a great deal of resistance on entry, which would not have been expected otherwise. An agreement had been made between these two with earlier words, and with it in mind, Mukuro chose to apply the aspect of sadism moments after their official beginning. When Akiza began to move, he ceased sucking on the skin of her neck, and instead, he bit into it.

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 04:45 AM
As they began officially it seemed that Mukuro was more than willing to be a bit of a sadist for her. The bite which replaced the sucking sensation was rather sudden and caused an instant tightening within the young woman's body as well as an audible sound which would escape her mouth. This was the culmination of all of the activities leading up to this point in a finish for the young woman. "Ah!~ Mu...ko... that was sudden." she said as she changed the pacing of her ride making it progressively faster and grinding in the Tar King's lap, and finding an easier time of it because of her more recent finish. "Not a complaint though~" she chimed after she recovered.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 05:05 AM
If Mukuro had any sort of retort for the Thorn Queen's words, he did not voice it. He did not intend to release his mouth hold on the woman's neck, which silenced him, and his bite only shifted with new chomps as he moved along to a more tender space. This was something of an adjustment coming from the man, who was quite obviously new to this sort of behavior. As he worked toward finding the right space, he also chose to make use of his gripping hands by applying a twisting motion with each; one clockwise, and one counterclockwise.

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 05:41 AM
Akiza seemed to find the pace she liked for her grinding motions and stayed steadily at it. Her current placement gave her an interesting view of the Tar King as he continued to figure out his sadist tendencies. Bites were placed along her person as he worked towards finding a place to bite that would illicit a different reaction from the young woman. When the right bite was delivered there would be a tightening of her nether which would mark the beginning of a spasm caused by how differently her body interpreted new pain when it became pleasant. All while the twisting motions of each of her nipples would cause oddly pleased noises to fall from the pink haired girl's mouth.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 05:58 AM
It eventually became obvious that Mukuro had found the proper place to bite along his partner's neck. When it did, he logged the location in his memory for later use. For the moment, though, he simply increased the intensity of the bite, as well as his pulling and twisting motion. This went on for several seconds, but in the end, he decided to move away from this single method. He leaned back into the couch, shifting his hands onto the Thorn Queen's sides before tilting his head forward. His biting tactic was to return, but this time, it came as a follow-up to a series of licks and a brief suckle of her right nipple.

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 06:31 AM
It seemed that Mukuro found what he was looking for in his biting tactic. And the spot he held on to a bit longer than normal while grasping at her chest seemed to push her over the edge once more. Her hips never stopped moving while any of this happened and seemed to only find a speedier rhythm because of it. But soon enough she'd slow back to her original rhythm if only because it was easier to maintain. "Ah~~" after this here was a shift slightly in the behavior of the Tar King, as his motions shifted from attention paid to her neck to attentions to her chest as he held her sides. Being held in such a way was fairly arousing by itself as were the licks being delivered to still tingling nipples after they'd been released from fairly harsh treatment. Of course, the brief suckle would make a small sound fall from her mouth but the follow up bite was enough to cause the girl's motions pause as she delightedly spoke the Tar King's name, as she tightened around him once more. "Muko~"

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 08:07 AM
All the more evidence that he was on the right track, was being given to the purple-haired man. All along, he had been working toward rewriting his own mentality to adjust to the situation of Akiza's desire accordingly, and he believed he had finally found the perfect shift. As such, when his face shifted away from the woman's breast, his left hand crept up her back until it was able to tug on her hair near the roots at the back of her scalp. He did this with the intention of pulling her head back while his right hand firmly gripped her left thigh, and with the ability to control her head via her hair, he brought her forward just enough that his own forward movement would force their lips together. When separation came via the man pulling her head away again, he spoke into her face. "The wait's over. I think I've rewritten appropriately," he said. With that, he removed the woman from his lap, guiding her leg to the floor with his right hand while his left hand kept hold of her hair. Mukuro's next move was quite blatantly uncharacteristic, but such was the purpose in the rewriting of his own personality. Using the grip he had on the Thorn Queen's hair, he fully intended to pull her head downward, toward his groin. "Here. Tell me what you taste like; won't you?"

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 08:32 AM
It appeared that Akiza was on her way to experiencing something new from the Tar King, as he seemed to finally be getting into the sort of play she apparently liked. Soon the Tar King had his hand wound in her hair pulling it with firmness near the roots. It created a tingling sensation for the young woman which was ever so slightly painful but just the right side of it to make her moan into his mouth when he forced their lips together for a kiss. She was being dominated in a way she hadn't fully expected from the Tar King, but it seemed it wasn't all he had to offer. One of his lesser known skills was coming to life in this moment and when he pulled away from the kiss and mentioned that he'd appropriately rewritten for this particular moment the woman's golden eyes widened slightly.

"Oh.." she started. If she was even remotely confused by this it was soon replaced with something else entirely, which was happiness and desire. Because her head began to move again this time towards the man's groin which was quite a direct move and very much unlike the Tar King's normal persona. Even so the request he made in this moment and her own body's shift downward were more than enough to make the young woman comply. Her tongue lashed out against the Tar King's manhood lapping up her own juices as her tongue wrapped around his thickness near the base before flattening and extending towards the tip from underneath in a single luxurious stroke. "Not like anything I can describe, but I don't dislike it." mentioned the girl before she closed her lips around his manhood taking it deeply into the warm of her mouth.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 09:23 AM
The hint was taken, and Akiza tasted the flavor of her own innocence as per Mukuro's demand. This served the purpose of informing him that he was, once again, right on track in his analysis of the needed situation. This was very strange for the Tar King, but he couldn't say he disagreed with it; especially considering what he was now getting out of the deal. "Good; I expected as much. Remind me to try for myself later," he said. With the Thorn Queen's mouth wrapped around his manhood, Mukuro chose to take control of the movements of her head by pulling on her hair to raise it, and pressing down on her head to lower it. Each time he did this, he would push it lower, until such a time that there was nothing more to do. "Do make sure you're keeping yourself ready down there, by the way."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Akiza had no idea where this shift in personality was coming from, but she couldn't disapprove given the man seemed to be just the right side of dominating in this moment to please her immensely. His next sentence caused her gaze to flicker up to the man those golden eyes of hers seeming alight with the promise of something new and different for later. As they continued, she'd soon find her own head out of her control, with a statement by the Tar King that she should be keeping herself ready, she surrendered control of the movement of her head and instead busied the fingers of her right hand below her waist. Her index and middle fingers would be used to glide along her womanhood pausing ever so often to twirl around her pearl which was done surprisingly in rhythm with the movements of her head. The occasional flicker of her gaze upward as well as the thrashing of her tongue within her mouth would also be different until the point at which the Tar King found himself buried within the depth of her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. This was an odd sensation for Akiza one which would have normally caused her to gag, but because she'd been drinking her throat was a bit numb to that normal tickle, allowing her to enjoy the sensation while she imagined something better than her fingers teasing between her legs.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 10:34 AM
Mukuro had to admit that he was enjoying himself quite thoroughly in this moment, but he did not intend for things to remain this way for very long. Still, the sensation alone drove him to drag it out a bit longer than even he originally anticipated, but he eventually pulled the Thorn Queen's head away from his manhood. By this time, his breathing had hastened and intensified. He would use the next few moments to recuperate a bit, while addressing a particular secret he'd recently figured out about the magenta-haired woman. "That's not going to do, is it? It's not that far to your closet; you should bring in the chest. But, by all means, don't let that stop you on the way."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 10:56 AM
The Thorn Queen was having herself a rather good time, and though her own actions between her legs did feel quite pleasant it was nearly enough to send her over a peaceful cliff again. And though he seemed to be enjoying himself quite a bit, the Tar King soon removed himself from the mouth of the Thorn Queen much to her surprise and the sentences he spoke after he did this made the girl's eyes widen just a bit. The chest which she spoke of was one just inside her closet behind her vanity and it contained several things, none of which she'd ever discussed with the man before her. It was technically her best kept secret and she was simply shocked the purple haired man knew about it. "I...uh... you know about that?" she didn't really know what to say. Of course, she figured at some point she'd have to bring this up in conversation and perhaps gently nudge the Tar King in the direction of her rather hidden desires, but it seemed he'd saved her the trouble of it. So instead she didn't bother questioning this further at the moment.

"Hai~" she said removing herself from the floor only to lick her fingers clean while heading back to her bedroom where she'd retrieve a rather ornate dark colored apparently wooden chest with a strange numerical electronic locking mechanism on it. She sat it in the room before the man opening it, by entering the numbers which aligned to a mixture of the Tar King's Date of Birth and her own in not the order anyone would be expecting. This... chest when it opened seemed to blossom into various layers of sex toys and bondage paraphernalia which only seemed to get higher tier the deeper into the chest one went. The upper portion contained, bullets, nipple clamps, blind folds, comfortable fuzzy hand cuffs, small butt plugs and other such things. The next layer included ben wa balls, unopened bondage ropes (several meters worth), and other such mediocre items. The depths contained things like ball gags, ass-less chaps, edible underwear, a small leather riding crop, paddles, and a swing harness which was still inside the package (all items made for males seemed to be in sizes suited for the Tar King's size and stature, which likely wouldn't go unnoticed by the male. She figured if she had to explain these things it probably wouldn't be right now, so she'd let him have his pick and enjoy the surprise.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 11:19 AM
When Akiza left his immediate vicinity, Mukuro went about discarding the articles of clothing he had yet to fully rid himself of. He figured she would soon come to realize why/how he knew about this secret chest of hers, as it tended to be how things happened around him in all aspects of life. Either way, her return to the room brought with it the chest, and said chest's unlocking to unveil its content. He stood, and walked over to inspect the items as a whole while choosing a few specific things to pass Akiza's way. These items simply included a pair of chaps and a blindfold, which were passed along while he inspected the rest of the items. "There. I did say continue, by the way."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Akiza watched as the Tar King apparently looked through the contents of the chest she'd been hiding from him and the rest of the world. Soon enough she was handed a couple of items and reminded of the instruction that she'd been given to keep herself going. Of course, she could well do this, but having her secrets laid bare in front of Mukuro was kind of enough to put her in a good place all on its own. Still, she'd oblige while she wasn't in control of this situation and amuse herself with a couple of fingers stirring around in her nether after she donned the new apparel including the blind fold which removed the Tar King from her sight. Such a thing left her feeling rather vulnerable as she sat on the edge of her couch with her legs spread just wide enough apart for her to keep busy while the Tar King did whatever he was doing in her toy chest. A small pleased noise would escape the young woman's mouth as she thought this and added moisture found itself present while she busied herself.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 12:12 PM
With the Thorn Queen keeping herself occupied herself, both with donning the chaps and blindfold, and keeping her nether exposed to continuous sensation, Mukuro was free to have an in-depth look at the other tools he had to work with here. Eventually, he found a good number of things to make use of, and when he did, he returned to the couch where Akiza sat. As she went about her efforts, she would suddenly find a pair of nipple clamps connected by chain attached to her person, followed by the additional attachment of a clitoral clamp from the same object. The follow-up to this would be the insertion of a plug which was to find its home in the Thorn Queen's rectum. Mukuro then chose to wait, until the next time her mouth opened to make any sort of noise. At such a time, she would be assaulted by a ball gag.

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Several of the objects of her toy chest soon found their homes upon Akiza's person. And though the Thorn Queen had used the most basic of these on herself at some point or another the added mystery of them being added without her knowledge was a new and exhilarating experience. The addition of the set of clamps sent her very close to a peak and the adding of the butt plug was enough to make her mouth open to moan her pleasure outward. This, would subsequently be met by the introduction of a ball gag which muffled the sound and sent her over the edge of pleasure. The lack of her sense of sight in this only made her lack of ability to communicate that much more exciting, it made her wonder what the Tar King would do with her exposed body like this.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Interestingly enough, this particular anal plug which Mukuro had chosen was one with a remote and vibrating functions. With the remote in hand, he activated it at its most basic level, though he turned it up the maximum amount after a mental count of exactly seven seconds. As the plug did its work, Mukuro leaned forward until he was able to support his weight on the back of the couch with his left arm; at which point, his face was to the right side of Akiza's. From there, he spoke while slipping his own right fore and middle fingers into her nether. "This is an... interesting collection you have. I daresay I'm having fun with this."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Akiza was soon made aware of which of the plugs the Tar King had chosen to use on her, by the vibrating function soon introduced to her person. Of course, the initial shock of it coming on, caused a muffled scream of pleasure from the young woman because of the gag. When it was finally turned up to maximum she seemed to be given a dose of pleasure she didn't rightly expect. Soon enough, there was the shifting of the weight around her and the addition of the Tar King's own fingers to her person which seemed to spread out the sensations she was getting allowing her to listen to his voice as he spoke to her on his interest in the things she'd been keeping from him. Still any words she spoke came muffled though the ball gag, though she was obviously quite pleased with this situation overall, and relieved that the Tar King was apparently enjoying himself as well. The darkness of the blindfold only furthered the girl's experience, everything she'd been feeling up to this point was because she didn't visually know when anything was about to happen.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 01:23 PM
This was a rather interesting turn of events for the purple-haired Tar King. Not only had Akiza been put in a bit of a bind, but he had as well, simply in occupying the woman in such a way as this. He had limited himself in a strange way, but that didn't matter for the moment. He continued his efforts below the Thorn Queen's waist, while returning the attentions of his mouth to her neck. This kept on for a few minutes, before ultimately deciding to pull the gag from her mouth. "That's enough of that. I never thought I'd be the one to say it to someone, I'd rather have you speaking."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 01:37 PM
The Tar King seemed to be busying himself rather well, given the girl's inability to speak to him during this. Still the attention paid to her neck and his fingers moving below her waist as well as the stimulation from the plug in her bum all seemed to drive her over the edge. She finished rather extraordinarily in this moment and soon enough and much to her surprise the Tar King removed her gag, stating in this moment that he'd rather have her speaking. "Hmm~ That is dangerously close to a compliment Muko~" she said seeming to find solace in the fact that the Tar King didn't enjoy her silence. "Also, that ball gag is cherry flavored... you should have a taste." she mentioned offering the Tar King her unoccupied mouth. Beyond that her body hadn't settled yet and given the constant stimulation she was becoming a very special kind of numb and in need of something more.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 01:49 PM
"Take it as you will," he said just before 'having a taste' of the cherry flavor, as it were, via the woman's mouth. When he leaned in to kiss her, his tongue began lashing around within the confines of her mouth. He made use of his right thumb in the meantime by sweeping against her clamped pearl while his fingers remained within her person. "Cherry indeed," he said after a few moments. "And since it's suggestion time, idle hands are pointless, and there is more to explore than what only two hands are capable of."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 02:03 PM
A smile crossed the Thorn Queen's face when it was mentioned that she should take the Tar King's words as she wished. This was of course followed by the young man taking her suggestion and tasting her mouth in the most literal of ways. His tongue lashing out within her mouth she tongued him back seemingly enjoying it, only to let a noise fall out of her mouth into his as he brushed past her rather sensitive sweet spot in that moment which was a new level of excruciatingly pleasant. "Aah~" she said only to take the young man at his word and given his proximity she began allowing her hands to trace his body from the memory she had of it. It was obvious that the Thorn Queen enjoyed the feeling of his skin, and right now not being able to see it gave her an entirely different set of sensations to work with, eventually her left hand found its way to the back of the Tar King's neck while her right lightly rolled down his fore eventually finding his manhood which she began to play with in earnest while he busied himself with her.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 08:19 PM
"Hm?" Mukuro muttered, once again pulling away from the woman's mouth when her hands found their place on his form. "Not quite what I meant," he said. "I meant... I'll touch you. You'll touch you. And... a couple of these other things will also touch you. But... by all means, leave your right hand as is." Once this statement was made, Mukuro decided to add a third finger into the Thorn Queen's nether. He kept all three within just before the knuckle, and curved them inward before moving his hand in such a way that his knuckles would continuously enter and exit her being. "Now... where is the control for Usagi's machine? I'm certain you have at least one."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 08:34 PM
There was a moment of touching and a brief kiss from the Thorn Queen before, of course, a more in depth explanation came from the Tar King about what he'd meant by that statement. "Uh-huh..." if Akiza had more to say than that she soon didn't if only by virtue of the rather teasing motion Mukuro's fingers were taking within her person. It was almost like he was trying not to submit to her will in this way, and it was nearly torturous. But given she wasn't in control of his all she would do is as he asked. Her right hand would remain on his manhood applying a stroking motion with her palm which was rather slow while her other hand breezed past the chains which connected the three clamps to her person. A very gentle tug would ensue which would almost make-up for the teasing of the Tar King. The initial tightness of her nether would hint at this as well as the moan which fell from her mouth. "Aah~" but beyond this point the Tar King asked for a thing which she didn't figure he'd gotten to. In the darkness of the blindfold, Akiza's eyes widened. "That one is velcro'd to the underside of the third level of the chest." she murmured her voice had gotten a bit smaller as she chased sensations with her body alone.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 08:53 PM
"Sou desu ka," he said with his eyes shifted toward the chest. "I guess I'll have a look then. Have this while I'm gone." With that said, Mukuro removed his fingers from the woman, if only to quickly replace them with some large dildo of sorts. It had a switch, which he flipped the moment it was inserted. This mechanism caused it not only to vibrate, but to curve and writhe where it sat. The Tar King figured this would more than suffice during the time it took him to retrieve the remote for this alleged robot, as well as the time it took him to figure out its functions. "Hoh?" he said when looking at the device's options. "Intriguing. Oh, you two must be the best of friends; some of these would be Usagi's personal favorites."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Akiza seemed to be having a very good time of this moment, but as she revealed the location of the device that Mukuro was looking for, he removed himself from her person which would have caused her to protest had it not been immediately replaced by something very different. There was an instant filling sensation as well as the vibrating and writhing of the device itself. With this in mind the girl nearly squealed as she finished in from the change in pace itself. "MUKO!~" fell from her mouth as she moaned and pulsed with waves of pleasure stemming from this new feeling. Moving right along it seemed Mukuro had found what he was looking for and his commentary would have been funny had it not be so very true. "Yeah, she's definitely a go-to for stuff... surprisingly enough." she said, though she generally appreciated their Pledge Queen for her discretion and her skills in creating such devices.

Bloodedge
01-09-2017, 09:16 PM
"Apparently." In a matter of moments, Mukuro activated the device of Usagi's creation. The robot emerged from within the bedroom, revealing a spherical design with many attachments on its arms and head, and presumably many more within the confines of its body. When Mukuro approached the Thorn Queen, he grabbed hold of both devices that had been jammed into her person, and activated a function of the robot which caused the emergence of two additional arms. The four limbs took hold of Akiza's wrists and ankles to raise her from the couch in a harness-type fashion, while spreading her limbs and raising an additional oscillating attachment to penetrate both her holes and tease the remainder of her undercarriage simultaneously. The dual rods of this attachment were of equal size, and shared a design that was very bulbous, and the teaser at the end was rippled. With the press of another button, the robot shifted in a way that would leave the Thorn Queen upside-down while Mukuro stepped forward to insert his manhood into her mouth yet again. "Well... isn't this a fun little machine..."

Apollymi
01-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Even knowing the robot was coming, Akiza didn't know what functions the Tar King would choose to use. The added suspense was kind of exciting by itself. Soon enough Mukuro was removing the two devices previously inserted into the Thorn Queen's person which sort of let her know where this was going. The robot took on two of its more interesting functions, the harness function and its penetrating function. Both of which happened and made a moan fall from the girl's mouth. But this apparently wasn't enough and soon Akiza would find herself upside down and chuckling. "Fun, indeed." she managed before the Tar King reintroduced himself to her mouth from this new angle. The combination of having all of herself filled in such a way was completely and utterly thrilling for the Thorn Queen. This was only further added to by the current positioning of her body she moaned as her tongue lashed out and her lips closed around the Tar King's manhood.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 03:38 AM
An unseen grin passed the Tar King's face as Akiza's lips rested upon his groin. Still, though, he felt there was something missing. In passing moments, he decided to change the robot's function in a way that removed its teaser attachment. It would be gone indefinitely, but Mukuro's decision came into play moments later. Leaning forward just slightly, he applied his tongue in thrashing motions, mindful to avoid getting it caught in the clamp as he did so. Once he found the proper pressure and distance to apply for such avoidance, he switched to a circular, clockwise pattern instead.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 03:54 AM
It was true that any expression the Tar King held was unknown to the Thorn Queen. She seemed to still be having a good time of this, even without the ability to use her hands and the added sensation of being upside was thrilling to say the least. As such she went about praising Mukuro's manhood in a way that only she could allowing her tongue to twirl around him and changing the pressure and suction of her jaws. While she did this though something changed in what was going on with her person. One of the functions of the robot changed and soon there was nothing teasing her sweet spot. There was a momentary relief in this as the sensation was sort of overwhelming on its own. But that feeling was soon replaced by something else entirely, the feeling of the Tar King's tongue and its soft warmth teasing that spot instead. This was something sweet enough when it was just the thrashing motion but once it became the circular twirling motion the girl's body seemed to stop, her mouth opening wider than she intended and allowing Mukuro to slip all the way to the back of her throat as she climaxed from the extra stimulation and moaned her happiness around him.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 04:11 AM
The longer Mukuro went about these efforts, the more they shifted ever so slightly. Eventually, his tongue had a pattern of performing a half-circle back after every third, then fifth cycle. Then, every ninth cycle thereafter, he changed directions altogether, starting the pattern anew. After several minutes of this had passed, he checked the controls of the robot once more. The press of another button caused the rise of two additional extensions in the form of small paddles, one next to the other. These rose into Mukuro's view from the other side of the Thorn Queen's body, and soon fulfilled their apparent purpose in paddling her bottom a cheek at a time repeatedly.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 04:28 AM
The Thorn Queen was still without sight but it was only serving to change her perspective on this experience. She'd taking to counting the tongue strokes of the Tar King as she remained in the position she'd been placed in. She knew exactly when to expect certain tongue strokes over others, and how they would be applied. It was strange the things she could notice when she concentrated. As it continued she seemed to busy herself mostly ejecting the man from her mouth in favor of flicking her tongue just across the tip of him at random intervals and closing her lips around the head only to go to a swirling around it matching the pattern Mukuro had taken with his actions. She was building to a rather fever pitch and it was done silently. Until, of course, the introduction of the paddling was presented. A solid smack to the bottom gave her trembles within, the next one brought a moan from her which changed the actions of her mouth. Such an action would continue until of course, an inevitable climax was reached.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 04:41 AM
What Mukuro had chosen continued for quite some time before he finally decided to give up on it. When this decision was made, he took a step away from the Thorn Queen and had the robot right her position while retracting its extensions. He then stepped forward again, pulling the blindfold up until it rested upon the woman's forehead. "That's enough of that, don't you think?" he said, finding himself to have grown weary of such antics involving machinery for the time being.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Soon after her most recent finish it seemed that the Tar King had grown tired of playing the way they were. This was fine with the Thorn Queen because sometime during that flourish, her personality had shifted enough for her to no longer care about being fed confusing stimuli. She was beyond pleased and her body tingled all over with different kinds of blended pleasure and pain. When the toys were put away the Tar King stepped forward and lifted her blindfold but she wouldn't immediately look at him. Now free, she reached for Mukuro her left hand finding its way to the back of his neck then up and into his hair, but she still hadn't looked up yet. Actually she was still silent like she was considering saying something but hadn't found the right words yet. But then, she pull his face towards hers tightening her grip in his hair near the roots, just enough to cause him a little pain but not enough to do anything serious. "Oh well, over for me sure..." she mentioned as she pressed her lips into his. "But it's just starting for you." she stated as she slipped the blindfold the rest of the way off her head. That hair of hers still just as wild and her eyes narrowed in a dominating way.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 05:12 AM
"Hoh?" he said upon catching wind of Akiza's demeanor change, and upon having his hair gripped in a way he had done to her earlier this night. This was a rather interesting change of pace which he expected to occur, albeit not so abruptly. The words which followed his face being forced into hers gave unquestionable proof of the impending, or rather, existing role-reversal. "... Sou ka. At your behest."

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 05:41 AM
"Oh? Come on then~" she said, this time Akiza was in the lead but she wouldn't take this the same way he had. She imagined a different sort of excitement for the Tar King, though the blindfold was still involved she had a different idea entirely of what she intended to do with him and before leaving the room picked up a singular pair of handcuffs with fur wrapped insides. Having these things she'd pull Mukuro along until they were in such a position as to have him fall onto her rather Gothic style canopy bed. It had a very sturdy wrought iron frame but unimaginably comfortable pillow top for obvious reasons. Once here she'd back the man up to the headboard cuffing him there with his hands above his head, just far enough out that he couldn't simply rest against it. And once it was in place she slipped the blindfold onto his person. "There, all done~ You know... you're pretty cute tied up Muko." mentioned the Thorn Queen as she settled into place on top of him. Like this they were basically sitting on the bed near the headboard which she intended to use for support and leverage if she so desired, but beyond that it gave her free access to the Tar King's body without him having immediate knowledge of what she'd be doing and without him having use of his hands. It was, perfect. "Anything, you want me to know?" she asked as she traced his ear with her tongue and slid into place on his manhood her right hand buried itself within the hair at the nape of his neck, while her left began tracing his spine first lightly enough to tickle and slowly adding the pressure of her nails but not enough to break skin, just enough to make it slightly painful, all in the rhythm of her rocking motions.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 06:46 AM
"Hai, hai, hai," Mukuro replied as he took steps to keep behind Akiza. Soon after entering the bedroom, he found himself restrained to the headboard in what had to be a very heavily thought-out manner. Additionally, the blindfold formerly worn by the Thorn Queen, was applied to his face this time around; something which was followed by the woman straddling him once more. "Oh, I'm sure," he said regarding her initial statement. All the while, he adjusted to the sensation of blindness while Akiza went about enjoying herself using his person. Mukuro was an individual who used his eyes very frequently, so this sudden blindness was a very strange, yet somehow erotic experience for him. When asked if there was anything for the Thorn Queen to know, he hardly needed to think about it. "This is your world; not mine. Your call," he said. The things occurring thereafter all seemed about to the norm, but soon enough, Akiza's nails were beginning to dig into his back. This caused a minor grunt and a bit of tension from the Tar King, yet he didn't seem at all displeased by anything.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 07:43 AM
Akiza found herself enjoying her pace and the feeling of the Tar King's skin under her nails. His words seemed to lean towards allowing her to do whatever she wished. "Well, when you say it like that..." she paused noting the increase in tension in his person. It wasn't often one got to observe the Tar King without him doing the same at a much faster pace to you as well. As such she watched and taking the tension as something which wasn't something related to displeasure. Still she didn't seem to be in any sort of rush, as her hips moved in the lap of the Tar King she rather slowly drug her nails diagonally across while she tilted his head upwards to apparently meet her lip, but she didn't kiss him this time. No, she simply drug her tongue across his bottom lip before lightly biting it. "You're enjoying your blindness, Muko." she stated from right beside his ear, from her current vantage point she leaned towards him biting his shoulder just enough to leave imprints of her teeth before she dropped herself back into his lap to begin rocking again.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 08:16 AM
As nails were dragged along his back, Mukuro's spine arched reflexively. Strangely enough, there was somewhat of a wicked grin on his visage. His head was raised at the same time, and the Tar King actually had a wrong assumption of how things would go from there. Much to his surprise, there was a line licked across his lip, followed by a bite. This came with the statement that he was enjoying the sensation of blindness in this moment, bringing from the man a scoff, which became something between a grunt and a sigh when another bite was applied to his shoulder. "Hmph. I suppose I'll admit to finding joy in a less-busy mind for once."

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 08:51 AM
The movement of the Tar King as Akiza drug her nails across his back was about what she expected, but the wicked grin on his face when she tilted his head up was entirely new. It shocked her a bit. "Oh? What a nice face~" she chimed seemingly delighted at this expression she'd never seen before this point. At the mention that he was indeed enjoying his slight sensory deprivation, Akiza felt the tiniest bit of relief. Even so, it was about time for a change and she knew exactly which one she'd be making it was the one which had led to his being handcuffed in such a specific way. The girl used her own flexibility to situate herself with her legs on either side of the Tar King's hips, far enough apart to leave her slightly suspended over his manhood so that just the tip of him was within her. And while she did this she wound her fingers into his hair and pulled at the roots extending his neck to the left and licking a line up from his collarbone all the way to his ear. The entrance of the young woman's nether tightened slightly but she didn't slide down on the Tar King, instead she closed her teeth around his ear lobe leaving a gentle bite there while the nails of her right hand dug into his shoulder just a bit. "You know, I left you enough space to use your hips. If you want to feel more than this... you'll have to do it yourself." she mentioned in a teasing tone, having never released her hold on his hair she pulled just a bit tighter while she licked near the back of his neck where the most tension was created. It was a single rough brush of her tongue as if she was purposefully withholding a more painful stimulus.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Aside from a bit of clawing, biting, and hair tugging here and there, Akiza was seeming more like a handmaid than the anticipated dominatrix in the eyes of the Tar King. However, he soon found where the torture would be coming into play, firsthand. His response to her words was staggered for a moment by the ensuing jerk of his hair, but when that was over, he felt the need to address how the Thorn Queen had applied herself to his groin so recently. "Hmph. Yare yare. I didn't expect you to go the mental route. You're asking for a lot," he said. Not only did this serve the purpose of mental torture, but Mukuro knew that he would also have to keep up a strenuous physical routine. So, he gave a quick, yet powerful tug to the handcuffs that bound him. This test of their strength seemed sufficient enough, so he kept a firm grip while utilizing his legs and core to thrust his hips upward. "Kisama. Not leaving much room for stamina, are you?"

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Akiza found this moment a bit odd, as Mukuro tested his imprisonment properly a smirk would cross her face. When she imagined this scenario in her head, he always simply accepted his capture and never really fought against it. But she always figured he'd enjoy it if he put forth a bit of effort, which is probably where such a fantasy came from in her head. "Am I?" she asked seeming not to understand what he meant, about her use of mental torture. She did understand of course, but she enjoyed this moment she could pretend. Besides that, there was very little the Tar King ever admitted to, the other point of this torture fantasy of hers was related to that and would show itself as he made the first plunging upward movement into her body. Her grip on his hair would relax and the hand that rested there would wander down to the nape of his neck. Her finger tips would move across the skin there, but the touch would be gentle. As he worked using his core to pulse in and out of her she gave him gentle kisses and licks. "Well, you should make it count then shouldn't you?" she asked seeming not to care at all about how much energy the Tar King would exhaust struggling against his confinement to seek his own pleasure. Her other hand rubbed along his spine and across his back but there was no use of nails or force. She did this purposefully, because she saw the reaction of him to the small moments of torture also placed very specifically. This like all things the Thorn Queen did, was a trap, and without the ability to see her, she got to play with the idea of getting away with it, and that... was satisfying in a way that touched her deep inside.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 10:02 AM
So, this was the extent of the Thorn Queen's malice. Mukuro had found himself in a predicament that required him to wear himself out in order to sate his own carnal desire, and it was far too late to resist now. At the same time, Akiza's hands continued to toy with his flesh. This, in a way, proved to be a distraction all its own, but it was one the Tar King had to deal with as well. "Kufufu~" he chuckled. "You've reached an all-time low, Akiza." With these few words shared, Mukuro planted his feet as firmly on the mattress as he was able. This was how he supported himself while plunging upward into the magenta-haired woman's body. This was sure to do a number on him, and in fact, he could already feel the strain it was presenting. However, he didn't have much choice but to seek his release in this way.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 10:20 AM
As the Tar King struggled it appeared he had room both to chuckle and to express an interesting sentiment about the Thorn Queen's current demeanor and choice of activity. A wicked smile would come to her face as he said this, but again, she'd feign ignorance of his point. "An all-time low?" she questioned pausing only to feel the nice plunging sensation from below and it was enough to make her curve her nails against his back. Not as deeply as she'd done previously but just enough to ensure that he felt them there. She leaned over and pressed her lips into the side of the young man's face, it was almost completely innocent, until she licked a line which traced his jaw up to his ear. "You'll have to tell me what you mean by that, Muko~" she said the deviousness couldn't be hidden from her voice as she exhaled before lightly nipping at the spot right behind his earlobe. She still seemed to be having a good time of this... but she also knew such a torture would only continue to stress the Tar King, and she had to admit that being in control of this particular situation was becoming a bit preoccupying as her body began to pulse with the pleasant sensation of being in power, her nether would contract just a tad making more work for the Tar King simply by flexing the muscles of her lower body.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 10:32 AM
"Hmph. I've gone... blind... not stupid. You need no explanation," Mukuro said amidst a series of huffs and grunts as his upward efforts continued in earnest. Whatever pleasure the Thorn Queen got out of this could only be assumed by the sightless man beneath her, though a bit of evidence to the theory came in the form of her eventual clenching. This did indeed force him to work just a bit harder in his thrusting, but it was seeming to be quite worthwhile given the sensation he was achieving in addition to those being so generously provided to him by the woman above his person.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 10:52 AM
"Well, no I don't need an explanation of anything... my world remember?" the Thorn Queen mentioned, using the Tar King's earlier words against him, which is how he'd ended up in this situation in the first place. Even so, she couldn't deny that he was making good progress, finding both pacing and rhythm which seemed to do a world of good for both of them. She'd nearly forgotten that she was withholding more painful sensations from the young man as eventually her left hand retook its place in his hair grabbing a handful of it with much force as she tilted his head back she then lay a gentle kiss against the hollow of his neck. Such a press of her lips would be followed by a flicker of her tongue up and under his chin, tracing over his adam's apple. "Do feel free to share what you're thinking~ I do enjoy our chats." she mentioned. There was something pleasant on the horizon for the magenta haired lass as she rode both the power of this situation and the young man before her. One could rather easily tell that this young woman enjoyed getting the upper hand after having a disadvantage of some sort, but she wasn't a prone to showing this kind of mental acuity in her daily life.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 11:24 AM
"Well-" he started, only to be forced into another pause by the pulling of his head again. If he was to be certain of one thing, it was the level of interest Akiza took in these moments, given how easily things seemed to be flowing from her end. It seemed to be the case that she wanted to probe his mind for thoughts, but with the amount of effort he was having to put forth, there weren't many to share. Even Mukuro's normal analytical abilities were falling a bit short, but there were a few things worth stating as he switched back to focusing on his core for thrusting. "Heh. I was thinking that there isn't much thinking happening for me anymore. And, with what reason I have left, I'll say yes... you can take that as a compliment."

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 11:47 AM
"Oh?" this was the singular word that came from Akiza and with it the tightening of her nether. There was something very interesting about getting Mukuro to admit that he was off his game because of this situation she'd trapped him in. Initially she'd thought she'd have to go through a lot to get him to admit this, the idea of him thrashing about wildly while being himself and not giving anything that could be considered a proper compliment was one of the few things which drove the Thorn Queen near to madness. In this moment though it drove her somewhere else entirely, having properly conquered it. "Ah~" she leaned forward and slipped the blindfold off the Tar King's face before pressing her lips against his. There would be a singular moment of eye contact in this, which seemed to make her happy. A few seconds thereafter she'd pull away nibbling on his lips. "I didn't expect a proper compliment... I'm a little beside myself~" she said as she changed the angle of the Tar King's head once more via his hair though it was tender including her fingers grazing his scalp, this time lowering her hips just a tad and flexing the power trip of this was over, she had nothing left to withhold though she wasn't too keen on freeing the young man just yet. No, she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts giving that tight entry sensation the whole time which was a tiny bit painful and thus good for her. And while this happened she licked along his neck going back to the spot of most tension she'd press her teeth against it while her nails sank properly into the young man's back, as the young man met the depths of her with his thrusts. Her movements along his back added a touch more nail as if she intended to illicit a particular reaction all while angling the male's head so they'd make eye contact after the bite was delivered. This was the final piece in Akiza's plan.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 12:08 PM
"I didn't expect to give one, so I suppose we're both seeing new things today." Never did Mukuro stop the movement of his hips, but the moment his blindfold was removed, he admittedly lost focus for only a moment. This may or may not have resulted in a noticeable shift in his otherwise regular pattern during initial eye contact, but with the Thorn Queen pressing her lips against his, all returned to normal soon. The gentler approach being made by the woman did not escape Mukuro's notice, and he assumed her needs had been mostly met as a result. On the other hand, Akiza eventually progressed into sinking her nails into his back, and her teeth into his neck. This was surprisingly... surprising, during the moment in which it occurred. The double jolt of pain through his body caused the purple-haired man to tense and groan through the sensation, and because of this, his shortening stamina was able to be ignored as adrenaline subconsciously forced him into moving at a faster, more vigorous pace than any prior moment.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 12:28 PM
A smile came to the girl's face as the Tar King admitted that he hadn't intended to give any compliments and found it to be new. As she continued in her actions Akiza found that her seemingly random added roughness had just the intended outcome. Causing the Tar King to gain a shot of adrenaline and a second wind which made him move as if completely unhindered and gave the Thorn Queen a rather wild ride beside that point. The rapid and vigorous thrusting would be enough to send Akiza over the abyss of a rather mind numbing flourish. "MUKO!~" the young woman chimed as she reached her finish amid the rapid thrusting which would cause her entire body to tighten immensely especially within the girl.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Even with the sudden rush of adrenaline, Mukuro was quickly approaching the end of the line, both in his actual stamina, and in his ability to last any longer in this session. The further tightening of Akiza's nether did nothing but advance this process, and in the midst of his rapid thrusting, he seemed to lose any control he had in previous moments. And so, the Tar King was to unleash his essence then and there with an exasperated groan, and a final upward thrust which expended all the energy his body had left to offer. This would be followed by a total of three additional pumps thereafter, each one losing intensity as the purple-haired man drained himself dry.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 12:53 PM
It seemed that the Tar King would lose himself this day, though not without some serious effort. Three solid pumps later and the Thorn Queen knew how this endeavor ended, and she thought absolutely nothing of it. It was a very peculiar feeling this but it was also its own special pleasantness and one she'd gotten quite used to in her endeavors with the Tar King. It would take her a few seconds but eventually she'd open her eyes looking down at the young man apparently pleased and reach up to free his arms from their prison, leaving the cuffs where they hung as a trophy to her accomplishment much like her own scarring was to her. Moving right along she'd remove herself from the top of the Tar King rolling over on her side, her brain a swell of chemical happiness and feelings and an ever so slight twitch occurring in her left leg as she tried to catch her breath. All of that and her body was completely relaxed from head to toe, she felt amazing in this moment.

Bloodedge
01-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Upon being released from the handcuffs, Mukuro's arms and back fell onto the mattress, while his head slid down the headboard. His breath was very much out of order, but a perk to being a Gravity Child was a quicker-than-normal recovery which he was en route to. "Well... That was an interesting change of pace," he stated while placing his hands between his head and the pillow beneath it.

Apollymi
01-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Akiza also seemed to be recovering fairly easy, though there had been before this moment a brief moment of hyperventilation it had already dispersed. She was on her side facing the Tar King as he recovered and his statement about the change of pace of their most recent session made her smile. "Well, it's not a shopping trip but... I am definitely not complaining." said the Thorn Queen who remembered what her night was originally supposed to include. To be fair she didn't normally get into such things as this night with the Tar King, but as far as first non-solo experiences went this had to be something amazing for the girl so she could appreciate the young man giving her what she wanted. "So, what movie are we telling people we were watching?" she asked with a smile on her face.

Bloodedge
12-26-2017, 08:03 AM
Late nights in Tokyo City were, as one may expect, the prime time for criminal activity. This particular night was no exception. Only a few hours after dusk, a group of mafia associates gathered at the end of a dark alleyway in the middle of the city. The entire group looked unto a single individual. A young brunette male, no more than 15 years of age, stood before this group of grown men as if he considered them his inferiors; and in fact, he did. Dead golden eyes gazed upon a total of seven adult males as the boy delivered orders to the group as a whole. "Listen... if any of you thinks you're able to handle the job, you're more than welcome to try. You'll be discovered, of course, and we'll have no choice but to deal with you before you make a decision that affects the rest of us. Otherwise, you could all not be total idiots, and wait for Okuyasu to handle it."

Apollymi
12-26-2017, 08:15 AM
While the criminals of Tokyo City gathered, one young blonde girl was skating about the city seemingly amused. She had plans to go and meet up with some of her other friends, but she was trying to muster up her courage a bit before hand. She'd recently come from an ice cream shop with the Storm Queen of the Second Generation, but Jojo had talked the young woman out of accompanying her straight home. She expressed a desire to hook back up with her friends before returning home and had even gone so far as to reject the idea of the raven haired lass accompanying her. Stating that she didn't need an escort for such a thing, a chuckle had come from Chiyo but she'd left the girl to her own devices as it was still fairly early. Jojo found herself hopping over several buildings, between two of them was someone whose face she recognized. Her eyes widened as she skidded to a halt before shifting down the building to approach the alleyway from its entrance. "Oi!" she said approaching without a hint a fear in the world, still clad in tiny fur lined shorts and a tank top, with her hands on her hips. "I thought that was you, where have you been?" she said speaking directly to the golden eyed male who seemed to be in charge of all of the other adults in this alley.

Bloodedge
12-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Following his previous words, the boy in the alley received stares of varied sorts from the men around him. He sighed then, knowing there were some among them who would still attempt to take the "job" he spoke of. "If you plan to take the job, tell me now. I'll go ahead and take care of the problem ahead of time, in that case," he spoke in the same bland tone he typically used. As he took a step forward, a voice finally emerged from an inhabitant of the alley. On the unexpected side, the voice he heard did not belong to one of the men, but instead to a girl even younger than himself. His gaze found this girl during her approach, and his brow furrowed. The men were behind him at this point, looking as if they intended to assault the female child. The brown-haired boy raised a glove-clad hand to halt any potential movements from this group while he spoke. "Kujo. This has nothing to do with you. Leave now."

Apollymi
12-26-2017, 09:10 AM
The young woman who'd approached this particular young man apparently saw nothing wrong with her behavior. In fact, her hands didn't seem to move from her hips as she heard what this young man had to say and scrunched up her face in reply. "Since when did you become such a hard ass? All I said was hi. Jeez, I haven't seen you in forever, the least you could do is just say hi in return," she said seeming to feel some sort of dejected by the way this young man had treated her in this moment. As far as this lass was concerned, she seemed to think it was rude of this young man to not just say hi in return and allow them the time to catch up. She was planning on doing something similar with her other friends anyway. But this lad in particular she'd been friends with as well.

Bloodedge
12-26-2017, 09:58 AM
Normally, it was expected that such a message would be met with the unwanted presence leaving. This time, it was not to be. Of all the people he knew, this particular individual was one of few who would not sulk or storm away when he spoke like he did. It was annoying to even think that Jolyne would not be leaving, considering what he'd been preparing for. Even worse than her refusal to leave, though, was her nagging about the situation between them in this moment. "... Hi?" he questioned. Thinking about the time in which Jolyne arrived, he figured common sense should have given her a clue as to what to do with their meeting. As a method of getting rid of her, he turned away and spoke again. "Hi, Kujo. Now leave."

Seeing this strange interaction between a pair of teenagers, one of the men began laughing and nudging the boy at his side. "Oi, what's the matter? Natsu, this has got to be your wife, right? You two having a little spa-OOPH!" Suddenly, the boy's gloved hand slammed into the diaphragm of the man who'd begun speaking. The others were already beginning to laugh alongside the man, but all fell silent as the instigator had the wind knocked from him and fell to the ground.

Apollymi
12-26-2017, 10:09 AM
It seemed that the young man to whom Jojo was speaking was fine with acknowledging her in this moment, but still went on to try and get rid of her. She seemed to not be okay with this in anyway, if for no other reason than she didn't like the idea of her formerly kind-hearted friend telling her what to do in such a base and meaningless way. "Ugh, why the fuck would I just do what you say because you say it, that isn't even what I stopped for..." she said, seeming to have remembered this young man way differently than he appeared now. At present he was about as disagreeable as she was herself and this would only make the situation worse. As she looked on, Natsu had already turned away and had even gone so far as punching a man who was with him who'd dared to speak apparently on the matter of the nature of the relationship between the pair of young teens. She turned her nose up at the idea that anyone would think they had some sort of relationship. It was obvious they didn't given how brazenly he'd pushed her aside. "As if I'd ever..." she muttered under her breath after a scoff. Jojo seemed to find something in this boy's temperament to be far too different, and cared little about the situation at hand or whatever business he was conducting in this dark alley in early evening. No, she'd simply stopped to catch up with an old friend who'd disappeared after their tower had opened.

Bloodedge
12-26-2017, 11:19 AM
"Is anyone else feeling particularly stupid today?" Natsu asked of the men. None seemed willing to comment on this, though all were quite amused by the dynamic between Natsu and this unknown girl. Natsu knew this. Still, he couldn't simply have rumors beginning to float around about him in the streets of Tokyo. "Good. I'd personally see to the end of anyone who thought I'd take interest in something so... sub-par. Just look at how she's dressed; show me enough respect to think I wouldn't lower myself to that level," he said whilst eyeing the girl briefly. His right hand rose once more thereafter, waving in a manner meant to dismiss the group whose meeting had officially been tarnished. "I'm tired of this now. Get out of my sight, all of you." At his command, the group of gangsters did indeed depart from the alley.

Apollymi
12-26-2017, 11:33 AM
Whatever Natsu's business with these men were, it didn't concern Jojo. However what did concern her, were his following words about her. She hadn't come here seeking his judgement or assessment of her physically, still something about the boy's words seemed to get under her skin just a little as she soon enough crossed her arms over her chest, and angrily pouted seeming to be upset about something. "I don't remember ever asking you what you thought of me, you colossal jerkoff," she muttered in angry typical fashion. There was almost fire burning in the girl's eyes, all of this simply because she'd stopped to talk to the lad she hadn't seen in what felt like years. Whatever he was into now, she was having none of it, and his seemingly frightening demeanor to all of those men, didn't seem to have any reasonable affect on her. But whatever the case, it seemed Natsu had dismissed all of these men and was now here alone with her. It made her wonder what going through his mind.

Bloodedge
12-29-2017, 06:38 AM
Still, this girl continued to be a thorn in Natsu's side. He had dismissed the annoyance that was the group he'd originally been speaking with, yet Jolyne persisted in her efforts to gripe about his demeanor. Neither positive, nor negative emotional responses came from the male teen when the girl's rant began anew, but he was quite clearly disinterested in the fact that she'd gotten so riled up over a few simple words. "I distinctly remember telling them... not you. Maybe you mixed something up? To you, I was saying go away; now you've gone and ruined my meeting."

Apollymi
12-29-2017, 06:49 AM
Jolyne listened to what Natsu had to say, and the coldness in his demeanor and his general lack of interest were even more annoying than she'd thought of his earlier desire of her to go away. "Ugh, you're the one mixed up," the girl said as if it was the most simple thing in the world, but so she wasn't misunderstood she'd clarify. "I was standing here, which means I had to hear it, you're still a jerk," she said. "And who has a meeting in the middle of an alley if he doesn't want to be seen? It's not like you're alone in the city, jeez... this is what I get for trying to be nice to you," she continued to gripe seeming to have no issues one way or the other how this young male took her behavior. She said her statement nothing but logical even though she was quite cross.

Bloodedge
12-29-2017, 07:09 AM
"Urusai!" he said, obviously having quite the distaste for everything Jolyne was saying at the time. As far as he was concerned, she wasn't making any sense at all. Everything she'd done had simply been an annoyance, and he wasn't at all sure why she was so adamant about speaking with him in the first place. What's worse, she went on to ask why he'd been holding a meeting in such a place, if he didn't wish to be seen. Of all the questions he'd ever been asked, this one made him raise his brow the highest. Was she really this out of the know? Natsu thought there could only be one explanation, and that was it. "... Do you really have no idea what I do? Most people have the common sense to avoid a group of people like us they see standing in an alley."

Apollymi
12-29-2017, 07:17 AM
Natsu might have told Jolyne to shut up, but that didn't really bother her. After all, she got into screaming matches with one of her brothers on a semi-constant basis. Regardless of this, it seemed that Natsu was beyond annoyed but his annoyance would soon dissipate into obvious curiosity. The boy's brow rose as he questioned Jolyne's knowledge of his doings as if she would know such a thing. "Why the fuck would I know what you do? I was overhead and I haven't seen you in forever, I stopped to talk with you. I don't care who you hang out with or anything," she said seeming to find this boy's mannerisms of curiosity more strange this his annoyance. "It's not like I'm stalking you or anything. I just saw you and decided to say hi. Like I would if I saw any of my friends I hadn't seen in a long time," she said seeming to find his questioning of this strange. She'd seen much stranger things than a group of people in an alley and it was hardly anything to avoid more cautiously than anything else. But perhaps the girl just didn't fear things in the same way as other people.

Bloodedge
12-29-2017, 08:01 AM
Natsu's curiosity soon became outright confusion. She really had no idea what kind of person he'd become since Trophaeum, but there was a worse fact than that alone. Not only had she gone without knowing Natsu associated with murderers... she also couldn't tell simply by the demeanor of the overall group, the way others in the city could when passing them by. If Natsu had been less removed from society, he would blame this on the fact that she was blonde, but in the end, he could only think she was some sort of idiot.

He sighed. There was no way around the fact that the meeting had been interrupted by a peer of Natsu's, who merely couldn't read the signs of a bad place to be. Obviously, he would have to inform her of these bad decisions she made. "So it's not obvious to you when a group of killers is meeting? You'd have been murdered on the spot if I hadn't signaled them to be still. That is what I do now... I tutor assassins. The next time you decide to walk up to me and say hi, I suggest thinking a second time."

Apollymi
12-29-2017, 08:10 AM
If Natsu had concluded she was some sort of idiot, he was probably a bit wrong. Jolyne wasn't outright stupid, just a bit headstrong and obviously without fear of the sorts of people around people she liked. The news that Natsu was apparently some kind of tutor to assassins was indeed something she'd never even thought of before, but it had little to do with what normal people did. "Really? You're such a nice guy though..." she said seeming to find it off. She waved it off though seeming to snap by virtue of having questioned this boy's niceness after having him be something of a jerk to her. "I already said I don't care you who fucking hang out with, it's none of my business. Whatever, next I'm I'll just wait 'til I find you alone or something I guess..." this was as close to a concession as Jolyne was willing to make. She was young, easily excitable, especially around her friends. This boy in particular seemed to be one of her favorites, and it was obvious by the fact that she hadn't found it in herself to fear mere seconds after being told he was a killer that she didn't much care about his status as such.

Bloodedge
12-29-2017, 08:21 AM
Though nothing was said by Natsu immediately, a scoff passed his lips when he was referred to as a "nice guy" by the Flame Queen. There had once been a time when he could easily be referred to as such by any random passerby, but the time outside of Trophaeum was not kind to him. This girl couldn't understand, though. There was no way she would. She had emerged from the tower with a family to run to. Natsu had to find and create his own equivalent of a family over time. Even ignoring her lack of ability to understand his plight, the next thing Natsu heard was a claim that Jolyne would find him alone to greet him next time. For many reasons he could not delve into, that was just as bad as what she'd done this night. Alas... he didn't care to rekindle that sort of discussion, so he turned away from the girl. "I shouldn't be found alone, or in a group. You should just do what everyone else does, and stay away."

Apollymi
12-29-2017, 08:55 AM
A scoff escaped Jojo as she heard the next words from the boy known as Natsu. She didn't understand him, but this was something which just made the girl roll her eyes. Jolyne's wheels began to turn as she looked at this boy, she wasn't particularly fond of his down and out speech. But she realized she'd likely not get anywhere right now. Regardless, she still had a little more to say to the lad. "BLAH BLAH BLAH, TSU-BAKA!" she said as sparks began to fly from her ATs. "This hard mysterious shit, might work on everyone else, but... I know better," the girl said with a smile on her face and less fire in her eyes. Jolyne launched herself forward then, only to fly overhead of the boy and head on her way, but not before looking back at him and pulling down her left eye lid while sticking her tongue out at the boy.

She was not really upset with the young man, and though she didn't necessarily understand what he'd been going through, everyone needed a friend. And she wasn't afraid of him, so there was no reason she couldn't be his friend, her mind was simple like that. "Fix your attitude for the next time we meet," she said happily, as if she expected no argument or return reply. In fact, she spoke as if nothing the boy had said about his life or activities had any real standing in her life. This probably would have led most to believe her stupid, but she wasn't, she was simply a kid who liked hanging out with her own friends, they included this boy in particular at some point in her life.

Bloodedge
12-29-2017, 09:10 AM
Jolyne's retort sparked a physical reaction in Natsu, consisting of a single fit of twitches in his right eyebrow. After hearing of his life's work, she dared refer to him by such a name. It was a bold move indeed. On the other hand, Natsu did not kill without reason; he and those he tutored were to follow a very specific creed when conducting business. Jolyne had no reason to know this, though, and Natsu figured one would be more careful, lest they end up on someone's list. Her departure was made with what seemed to be pleasantries, bar the turnaround gesture she offered. Natsu looked upon the fleeting girl with an empty gaze, and once she was no more, his gaze fell low.