PDA

View Full Version : [Miyabigaoka] Centennial Park

Apollymi
12-29-2016, 11:47 AM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Air%20Gear/ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_269893-1280x800-shitsujigaarujiwoerabutoki-wideimage-gamecg-cloud28clouds29-landscape-nopeople_zpsbqtq6lo2.png

In the center of a couple of blocks away from Miyabigaoka Private High School, is a park set aside by national funding. It has all the official parts of any good piece of recreational land, including open fields, trees, and play spaces for young children. For the more athletic there are racing tracks, quick practice areas, and sports related fields (for basketball, soccer and tennis). Beyond this the space is a well organized if not minimalist display of culture. In the center there is a statue which is also a water fountain which is often the target of graffiti. But underneath this water fountain is the entrance to a lair, or rather it covers the entrance of an old underground rail station. Getting in used to require proper credentials and knowledge of the placement of the chip scanner. But after it became obvious that too many people could get in that way, the typing changed. Instead it requires a basic test of skills by whatever rider chooses to approach. A power type rider must approach the large statue at the top of the waterfall and demonstrate enough force to move the hidden pressure plate beneath it. A speed type must run around the outside of the circle activating all of the outer statues in enough time to cause the mechanism to catch. And a trick type must demonstrate their torque ability spinning each of the inner statues enough to cause the movement of the slightly different one. If any of these three conditions is met, the water fountain itself will shift, causing the inner most statues to spread apart a bit and open up the space beneath where the slightly modified smaller statue will sink in allowing entrance into the chamber which is connected to its inner workings via a twisting turning slide which empties out into the larger space below.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Air%20Gear/ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_261971-1271x900-original-nsmrtks-light-letterboxed-nopeople-lamp_zpslnesxcmn.jpg

This place was refitted to fit the specifications of one Akaru Chiyo, who wished to have a multifaceted cube space to hold races and trials for her team. As well as a hangout and is outfitted with a lounge, changing rooms, showers and a small office space for the girl. This place was put under construction at the start of the school year, because of her impending graduation from high school. Its exits include a set of stairs which let out a bit further into the park, and a single upshot gravity tunnel which requires one to jump into it before it shoots them out of an anti-gravity space and up into a holographic tree which will make it appear to anyone outside that they were simply hiding behind as it looks solid all around. It is to be the official headquarters of her team upon its completed construction.

Bloodedge
01-13-2017, 06:33 AM
Late one Thursday night, Chimera, sub-team of the Black Order, entered the Centennial Park with motives not entirely clear to some. Kanda, the Lieutenant of this team, rolled out ahead of the others with his arms held akimbo. He could only make assumptions about what was to take place here, but he figured that since Chiyo had brought them to this location, it would be something worthwhile. "So, what exactly are we looking for here?"

About the same time the team arrived in the park, a middle-aged man who only appeared to be about 30 years old, approached from the other side of the area. He had long, black hair kept only slightly tame by a red bandana, which matched a long, red cloak he wore over his outfit. Aside from the upper half of his face, the only visible detail about him beneath the cloak was an intricate golden gauntlet on his left hand.

Apollymi
01-13-2017, 06:50 AM
Chiyo was having a bit of fun rolling around the group of people travelling with her. When one in particular pulled out in front of them as they traversed the park the small girl scoffed. "Fuck! A thing, I had an idea for... enjoy the surprise." she said as they reached the center of the Park where a large water sculpture sat in the middle of the park. It was presently very pristine and had many maidens seated at the bottom holding up one woman with a bird on her wrist. While the statue itself lacked the kind of imagery the Storm Queen liked, she supposed there were worse things. After reaching it she rolled around it rather quickly looking for something in particular. "There's a special one~" mentioned two blonde twins as she rolled about. Chiyo looked at all the women across the bottom row and took in their details... it would take a few seconds for the girl to come to a complete stop in front of one which had slits for pupils instead of the normal round ones. "Fuck, you two were busy then~" she said stepping up to it. Doing so caused a laser like scan of the small girl's ATs, which made something strange happen thereafter. The water and began to rumble and bubble within the fountain and the women's bodies began to shift and move as the fountain began to shift opening up into a quick chute underground. "Gotta go fast!" the twins chimed as the ran past. "Sugoi!~" the small red haired boy said after following as well. Chiyo seemed stunned but also went. "Down the hatch, Kanda-nii!~" she mentioned as she slid down. After the last of these individuals was in they would slide rather quickly down into a very large open chamber which was the new base of the Chimera Branch of the Black Order. It was well designed technologically advanced space, with multiple cubes and race tracks as well as open spaces for training drills and the like. Beyond this lounge areas and hang out spots for the members as well as showers and lockers. The space itself seemed semi-endless and among the many things found down here, a small office for the Storm Queen designed to her specifications and general tastes. Upon entry the statues would spin around and the whole thing would close up like it didn't exist and the statues themselves would shift their order, so that people couldn't just find their way in without knowing exactly which statue to look for.

Bloodedge
01-13-2017, 07:01 AM
"Che! Fine!" the Lotus King replied. Soon enough, the fountain at the park's center was being tampered with, until it ultimately shifted about and opened to reveal a drop chute into a secret location. Kanda sighed when he saw this, thinking it to be just a bit too complicated for its purpose, but he moved forward nonetheless. One other member of the team also hopped in; the young man with long, white hair, known as Hisoka. However, the members of Chimera were not the only ones to set foot in the base. In the small window of space just before the entrance sealed itself, the mysterious man jumped down the chute. "Yare yare," said Kanda when he reached the bottom, finding the spirals down to be unnecessary as well. "I'll admit to that being exciting and all, but there may as well have been a whole amusement park," he said to the twins. Hisoka seemed entirely disinterested, but both of these males perked up a bit when an unknown voice spoke. "I think it has a spark of innocence young ones like you all need."

Apollymi
01-13-2017, 07:13 AM
The blonde twins held hands and giggled the entire way down. The young boy known as Taiga had been laughing the entire way down and when he reached the bottom shot back up in the air seeming to be overly excited. When he reached the ground again he made an excited utterance. "Yosh! That was fun, can I go again, Chi-nee!?" he asked with all the childish excitement he could. When Chiyo came down she was giggling and wearing the largest of fanged grins. "Fuck yeah, we're going again!" she said seemingly just as excited as the young boy with her as she held out her hand and they high fived each other. The twins seemed pleased by these two responses, but the older males seemed to simply not care about the excitement that went into building such a thing. After Kanda spoke the pair of twins looked at him and began to speak "Well..." they started both looking a bit sheepish. In truth they would have put more fun things in but they figured they'd have to slip those in discretely lest the Storm Queen be upset with them. But instead of explaining this they were interrupted by a voice they didn't recognize. This made the pair go into panic mode immediately moving to look for the voice which had spoken. Chiyo on the other hand also heard the strange male voice. "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing in my secret lair?" the girl asked. There shouldn't have been many capable of getting in before the closing of the statues, it was timed specifically to shut on anyone with slow reflexes.

Bloodedge
01-13-2017, 07:33 AM
"Watch your mouth, girl," the man said as he began casually walking around the area, inspecting it, and occasionally reaching out to swipe his hand along a nearby surface. "This is akin to early Matrix work. Good craft," he said to the twins regarding this base. "... Yet still, so much growth potential. Toul Tool To is holding you back." Both Kanda and Hisoka could only wonder who this man was, and initially, if Chiyo somehow knew him. Her words, however, implied that she certainly didn't. The man eventually chose to address Chiyo once more. "... Chiyo. That's the name you chose, isn't it? I can't help but notice you've been very busy recently. Much more than what can be said of that boy."

Apollymi
01-13-2017, 08:01 AM
"That isn't fuckin' happening." Chiyo stated plainly, because obviously if there was nothing she was going to do, it was being told what to do by someone who didn't answer her questions. The twins couldn't help but giggle at Chiyo's reaction to being told to watch her mouth, as this was always the girls' reaction, ever since the day they'd met her. When this man went on to inspect the work of the Twins as far as this base was concerned the two seemed stunned at the mention of the Matrix, immediately blushing while feeling prideful at the same time. "You think so, really?! Young Matrix!!~ Aw... well... we wouldn't say that~" they said together stunned and seemingly excited by the compliment. "Wait, he knows the Matrix..." said Rin specifically. "Wow..." Len said. Thinking about it he looked between this man and Chiyo and except for the girl's decreased height they could have passed for siblings.

Moving right along when his attention went back to Chiyo the girl had her hands on her hips his statements weren't clear enough for the small girl's liking. But he wasn't doing anything dangerous though he felt dangerous enough that she didn't just attack him in the first place. In fact the small girl looked this man up and down and at present she was just sizing him up, though there was something about his face that seemed almost familiar. "I swear people live to piss me off by not answering my questions." she said almost to herself rubbing a hand over her face. She took a deep breath and blinked just a tad. "Yes, Chiyo is the name I chose, and since ya' know about that I assume you have some reason for coming to find me. Also I haven't been busy... no idea what you're getting at. Also which boy?" she said the last bit of that sentence being a reflex because she didn't have any idea what this man wanted with her.

Bloodedge
01-13-2017, 08:13 AM
"Kisama. You inherited your mother's bad side," the man said when he finally stopped moving, which he did in front of the Storm Queen while inspecting her form and Regalia. The more the young woman spoke, the more confirmation he received that this was the person he sought; not that he much needed that. "That useless sack of flesh that calls himself your brother is the boy I speak of. As for why I'm here..." At long last, the man opened his coat. In doing so, he revealed a small creature akin to a fox with black and red fur, which he had hanging from his torso by a chain. By releasing a single latch, he also released the animal, which would land on its feet between himself and Chiyo. "It took a bit longer than anticipated, but... happy birthday."

Apollymi
01-13-2017, 08:39 AM
"Not like I know my mom, or my dad for that matter. So... what the fuck ever~" said the girl who seemed to find this man non-threatening after a few seconds so she simply decided to hear him out without being terribly aggressive. As he went on to explain which boy he was talking about, she couldn't help but burst into laughter, because the way he spoke about her brother, was the same as everyone who dealt with him bar like one person. After a hearty laugh the girl showed a fanged grin. "Ah, the Fuckface. I got ya'... he shouldn't be totally terrible anymore." she tilted her head all the way to left and decided. "You look a bit like him, now that I think about it, but... you don't look like prey. You're alright~" the girl said, which made the twins and Taiga relax the latter of which and taken up by her side and was glaring at the man as he made his way to the space in front of the Storm Queen. What happened next was rather interesting as a small fox was dropped before the girl and her eyes widened immediately.

"Kawaii!~ It's so fucking cute!~" she said. "Fuck. I almost forgot." she said remembering something secondarily she looked to Taiga as she bent at the knee and allowed herself to lower and extended the index finger of her left hand towards the small animal, while she reached into her pocket with her right hand for a wrapped box that was stored there which she passed to the boy who was also really close looking at the little animal. "Happy birthday!~ The twins have the rest of it." she said giving her gaze to the young boy whose eyes widened as he reached out for the present he hadn't been expecting. "Arigatou~ Chi-nee!~" he said before bounding off for the two blondes and tackling the female one. After watching this with a smile Chiyo reverted her attention to the man before her. "Fuck, we're obviously related... thanks for the birthday wishes and the present, what's its name?"

Bloodedge
01-13-2017, 08:53 AM
"Nor should you. Your tower wasn't meant to open until a couple of months ago," he said to address the fact that Chiyo knew nothing of her family beyond the Horn King. He fully intended to also speak on the similarities between himself and the boy, but more pressing was the matter of the Storm Queen sizing him up in such a way. "Strong eye. Maybe you'll be made into a proper predator one day," he said, as if to both compliment and belittle the girl in one clause. It seemed she was able to appreciate her belated birthday gift from the man, and surprisingly without questioning it at all... though she did ask its name. This was something that caused the man's brow to furrow. "Its... name? Uhh... Minion?" was his reply. This man had obviously not bothered to name the creature, and was not one for such things. However, it seemed that in this moment in the girl's presence, he felt compelled to give it a name for whatever reason.

Apollymi
01-13-2017, 09:14 AM
"It was supposed to open a couple of months ago? It did, a couple of days after my birthday." the girl said thinking about it more as the small animal nudged her finger then bit it with small fangs. A smile crossed the girl's face as she reached and picked up the small thing. "Fuck, some sharp little teeth ya' got there. I respect that," the little Storm Queen then turned her gaze towards this man who seemed to say something very similar to something the small girl would say herself. A chuckle ensued at the way this sentence was delivered. "Well fuck is that what it feels like when I say shit like that to people?" she said mostly rhetorically. It seemed that this creature didn't have a name, at least initially. But this man felt the need to name it. By this time Chiyo had the small thing in her arms as it moved itself around her arms and shoulders playfully nipping at the girl. "Minion, huh? I like that~" she said picking it up and holding it with both hands. "You're my little Minion and we're gonna dominate the world, cool?" she asked of it as it wiggled in her grasp and when she brought it closer it licked her face. "Kawaii!~" chimed the girl who seemed very happy at this point. "So, you gotta name?" she asked the man, it could get really strange not knowing what to call a man who looked so similar to her brother and she doubted he wanted her assigning him one.

Bloodedge
01-13-2017, 09:37 AM
"Yes, and you were all meant to still be there when that happened. The Tower of Trophaeum was set to open when a certain average age was reached, to make sure all of the Gravity Children within were physically ready to be let out. Your predecessors decided to ruin that plan, and even worse yet, that idiot decided to pull you out even earlier than the rest of them!" he said. This man seemed exceedingly disgusted by the antics of Satoshi, but that was an aside. Moving along, it seemed this one had some similarities to him as well; a fact made evident when she virtually admitted to saying the type of thing he had so recently spoken. "You've been saying that sort of thing? You should stop. You're not ready yet," he replied. The only other thing he had to say came after the girl questioned his name. Hesitantly, he chose to provide his given name to her. "... Izanagi."

Apollymi
01-13-2017, 09:54 AM
"Sou ka... that explains plenty. I was wondering how that was supposed to work. Yes, yes, Fuckface, fucked up we all know... he was like more than a decade in on a lie to himself... he probably thought he was doing the right thing. I set him straight about that and I've even mostly forgiven him... though that won't stop me from torturing him any time he's dumb enough to appear in front of me." she said she had no problem talking to this man so long as he was forthcoming with information. Though one had to wonder what relation this man bore to her to make him so disgusted by her brothers actions. So, she'd busy herself with their chat while she played with her new pet. Soon though it was apparently stated that this one didn't want her saying the types of things she said. This caused a laugh from the young girl who simply rolled her eyes a bit. "In specific contexts yes... and fuck that I'll do what I want." she small girl said as her gaze flickered over this man who didn't seem to be too much older than she was. When he went on to introduce himself with his given name Chiyo's head tilted to the side and she chuckled. "Nice to meet ya, Izanagi-san. For a second, I thought you were gonna make up your name on the spot too~" she chimed.

Bloodedge
01-13-2017, 10:02 AM
"That's the spirit," he said regarding Chiyo's attitude toward her brother. As for her will to behave in such a predatory manner while in her current state of being, he had nothing to say right away. But, as he turned away from the girl and walked to place a bit of distance between them, he spoke on the matter of his own name. "I did make it up on the spot," was his reply. "Right... you say you're a predator?" With this slight and sudden change in the man's countenance, he turned around again, his cloak flaring as his arms opened wide. Beneath the cloak, he seemed to wield a large gun holster with what seemed to be a very custom revolver shoved into it. He did not reach for it... not yet. "Prove it to me. Show me what the blood of Akaru is made of in this generation!"

Apollymi
01-13-2017, 10:39 AM
"Hai!~" the girl said, only to have this man begin walking away from her for some unknown reason. "Well, still better than what I was gonna call ya'." the girl said to the name he'd apparently made up. Moving right along he seemed to take issue with her predatory nature, which the small girl was far beyond doing anything of accepting of herself. When he went on question the legitimacy of the claim the girl's eyes flickered over him. This gun he showed was quite impressive and very customized. "Nice gun." the girl said absently. "Taiga." she said and within about three seconds the small boy appeared at her side, those eyes of his large. "Look after Minion for me." she said handing the little fox off to the small boy. "Hai, Chi-nee!" he said as he quite literally bounced off thereafter, holding on to the girl's new pet, who seemed to be fine within the boy's grasp.

She then clapped her hands together as she began to move, not surprising to any of her friends this first movement would take her in a circle around this man at a rather wide breath. "Fuck, this is gonna be annoying, I really don't like these odds." the small girl said as the twins raised a cage which was the most of the platform they were currently standing on and happened to simply not include the areas everyone else was standing on. "Chiyo-chan, if you don't like the odds, you shouldn't instigate fights with every person you meet." said Len while he and his twin sister raised the new cage she'd demanded with her clap. "He doesn't even have ATs." Rin said.

"Fuck! I didn't start it... don't put this on me. But I can't back down from a challenge. I mean... I'm not a fucking coward. Plus, it will be fun... probably~" she said both of the Twins looked a bit displeased still. "Ugh, don't worry, I'm not gonna ruin your hard work or anything, snow storms in doors are no good anyways~" she chimed. "Though you might want to get to work on some thermo-regulation." she said both of the twins then chimed together. "Hai!~ Have fun Chiyo-chan~" They then scooted off to do something. "Fuck, I don't even know what you want... the fuck kinda challenge even is this?" she asked of the man as it was obviously his show today, her body was carried in a circle on her ATs the movement leaving a light dusting of ice in her wake.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 04:03 AM
Soon after his offer for Chiyo to show him what she was made of, the man witnessed the rise of a cage around himself and the Storm Queen. During the time it took for the cage to form, the man apparently known as Izanagi lowered his arms, allowing his cloak to cascade down his back without obscuring the rest of his form. "Challenge?" he asked, finding the choice of words Chiyo decided on to be interesting. "I don't give challenges. This is a writ of passage," he concluded. True enough, there was no intention in this man's mind of challenging the girl to a proper fight, or anything of the sort. But, if she was going to call herself a predator, he certainly wouldn't be allowing such a thing to continue happening without his blessing... or rather, his gift.

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 04:30 AM
"Fuck!" this was the only word spoken by Chiyo as she circled. She wanted to attack this man, viciously but he was just standing here, apparently unarmed and still.... watching her. The girl's eyes narrowed those slit pupils of hers beginning to shrink into small concentric circles. The small girl shifted, crossing her legs at the ankle and leaning to the left she changed her trajectory taking her just a step closer, but she changed her mind at the last second swerving around so that she was taken back out to her original radius of watching. Surprisingly enough she was still sizing him up, normally such decisions were come to instantaneously and an attack was made. This time was observably different as the multiple tomoe of her special eye to appear over the course of a few seconds.

This sort of indecision was sort of uncommon in the girl, but in more recent times she'd started not attacking until she had some level of surety and an attack plan. And there was nothing about this man she was sure of, even while staring at him with the extra vision provided by her secondary vision. Her stalking behavior and general analysis of this situation told her she shouldn't just attack him, told her that she didn't want to be in range of this man at all, and that was quite a new sensation for the girl. Even so, such things were put in front of her all the time, she saw no reason not to figure it out. Each movement was making snow and ice but she hadn't stopped circling. "I... really don't fuckin' like this." she mentioned mostly talking to herself. "Seriously, not fucking armed in a way that I would find scary. Amazing physically but not press function key unfathomable. Knows at least a little of what I am capable of... and isn't even worried, no flinching." the girl mentioned. She was still circling and the temperature of this room was steadily dropping such was simply the nature of her run, maiming the landscape simply by virtue of her being there.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Izanagi was more than ready for Chiyo to attack, whether she knew it or not. However, no attack came. The girl instead decided to return the distance between them to its previous state, as if warily surveying him. Such an act brought a sideways grin to the cloaked man's visage, and this only grew wider when he heard the words she spoke during her realization to her own wariness. Izanagi inhaled deeply, then exhaled slowly. A light strand of steam escaped his mouth when he exhaled; this being how he would keep track of the precise temperature in the area henceforth. "Oh? Good instinct. Is that a hint of fear I smell on you?"

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 05:23 AM
The smile on this man's face spoke of amusement to the girl. It made her scoff as she continued to study his physical form. His statement that she had good instincts along with the question of fear caused an odd reaction in the girl. "Says I have good instincts, questions the reaction like it isn't obvious. I fucking hate... passionately this kind of superiority when I'm not the one dishing it out. Specifically when it's obvious I can't do anything about it." she said coming to a stop she curved rather quickly flipping over the man's head to get a different angle of sight, still not trying to attack him. "I can't fucking stand it." and this was the truth, Chiyo hated all things which were outside of the realm of things she could control. In fact, she hated things she couldn't control so much she kept them as close to her as possible, domination was simply something she couldn't give up. She saw the steam coming off the man and used it as a temperature gauge since the cold didn't seem to affect her at all. But there was the matter of her fear to be addressed. "Eh, probably a little... there isn't much I find scary... but I don't like feeling like prey." she mentioned, which was obviously how she felt right at the present moment.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 05:44 AM
"Do you? Hmm. Now that you mention it, I guess I would hate that sort of thing too." This man seemed to have the slightest hint of sympathy for the fanged lass. His eyes followed her every movement while she further inspected him. After she leaped over his head, he turned to be capable of facing her new location the very moment she landed. And, in that moment, his three-barreled revolver would be already aimed at her face. He did not intend to fire, but only to point it during the time Chiyo addressed her apparent bit of fear. "... Good," he said while pulling back the gun. "Fear says there's still power within you that hasn't been unleashed yet. As long as you don't take that lesson the same way the boy did, which I don't expect you to do at all, you'll be more than alright."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 06:03 AM
"Hmph." this sound was made by Chiyo when the man expressed something akin to sympathy for her apparent present situation. As she jumped overhead, she knew he was watching her, it was part of the reason she hadn't bothered attacking him in the first place. His stationary placement gave him way too much reaction time to her and by the time she landed there was a gun in her face. Surprisingly enough this wasn't the first time she'd found herself staring down a gun. "Huh, three barrels and one chamber..." she said as it was removed. "Must be nice to never miss." she chimed sarcastically though she assumed that she was correct. Everything about his movements and ability to join them within this place led her to believe he was far above average. The fact that he hadn't flinched in the face of her speedy movements nor was he afraid made him out to be something very seasoned. And the fact that she was afraid, let her know he was a predator, a bigger one than she. To his statements on fear the girl shrugged. "Fuck! Whatever you say... Izanagi-san. I just like to think it's good 'cause, I'd be fucking bored without something worth chasing after." the girl said with a wide grin she couldn't help but have a light chuckle at the fact that the man before her also refused to call her brother by name. He seemed to be very invested in his disappointment.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 06:19 AM
"It used to be fun," he said about his assumed accuracy. True enough, he had never missed a proper target in his time, but doing so had simply become a standard, and had thus lost its luster over the years. This fact made it quite interesting that Chiyo claimed she would be bored without something worth hunting. There was something within the man akin to pride in this moment, but it was more like relief than anything else. Still, he couldn't help but notice Chiyo had still done nothing as far as attacking him was concerned. Of course, he wasn't quite going to complain about this. "Still searching for your answer? Take your time."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 06:46 AM
"Hm, that's about what I thought you'd say." she said of his accuracy and his reaction. She herself experienced that sort of problem for a long time, even while striving towards everything she could be. She couldn't well imagine actual stagnation. Moving right along, she noted with those crazy eyes of hers, the full extent of everything playing over this man's face and continued her circling. It would seem she was still considering what to do, but she'd already decided. "Fuck! I wasn't thinking about what to do, I know what I want to do. I was figuring out if I could." she said a wide grin coming to her face. "See... when Fuckface stole half of what was mine, he limited my creativity. I was moving to figure out what all you could see and react to... and to figure out if the trick I had when I was younger could be made with my current skills, I haven't done this since I was seven." the girl said as her circling increased ever so slightly and the temperature around them plummeted just a bit. She jumped into the air then trailing ice all around but it was all turning seemingly of its own accord as it was magnetized a specific way. This would build around them several large ice mirrors, numbering twenty-one in total. They were as big as she was, and she appeared to be reflected in each of them as she moved about, her ten points of vision reflecting across and within the space giving her 360 degrees of vision while she moved and also allowing her to attack from anywhere within. "Fuck! It's way better now, I can see everything~" the girl said as she jumped forward this time, her eyes were trained on the man and she aimed to kick forward tightening the muscles of her leg to release a fang towards his front while her person still appeared to be shifting around to his rear. In this moment it would appear that several of the mirrors contained the girl releasing a fang, which would end a barrage of about five aimed for the man from various angles.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 07:25 AM
"... Stole? Half of your...?" the man questioned, seeming quite unsure what the Storm Queen could have been referring to. Nevertheless, it seemed Chiyo knew exactly what she would be doing, and only needed the time she had taken to figure out if it was still possible for her. Both parties soon discovered that, yes, it was very much possible. Twenty-one mirrors of ice were positioned around Izanagi from all angles, and Chiyo moved through them while attacking with five consecutive fangs that seemed simultaneous to an untrained eye. To Izanagi's benefit, though, his eyes were very much trained, and locked onto Chiyo's location constantly as she moved about. Encroaching fangs were met by the man's cloak as it shifted about with, seemingly, a mind of its own to absorb the projectile attacks. "Sou ka. Twenty-one mirrors, and high-speed travel between them to make it seem like there are twenty-one of you. And you have nine tomoe while retaining your original pupil. That's almost flawless," he said. Even with this compliment being paid to the trick he witnessed, there was an air of foreboding surrounding this man and his moving cloak. "You even have a straight tomoe... just like me." Something very strange happened next. As the cloak continued to move, it seemed to discard and reproduce pieces of itself, which rapidly grew into seven feet-tall, red, bipedal lion-like creatures with muscle structure the likes of one Kujo Jirou, and jaws that seemed easily capable of crushing steel. There were exactly 42 of these creatures, and each contained eyes that were red in color with three tomoe surrounding their pupils. These were the same eyes now showing on Izanagi himself. "210 against 172. Kill." At his command, two of each creature lunged toward every mirror surrounding the man. At each location, one aimed to strike out against the image of Chiyo in the mirror itself, intending to shatter the mirror as a result, while the other covered its flank in the likelihood of Chiyo running from, or into one of the mirrors. The rear lion of each pair also bore claws, ready to swipe at the Storm Queen if she were to exit the mirror nearest to it.

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 07:59 AM
The questioning of this man seemed to be one Chiyo would ignore for a second. If only because her new trick seemed to make the man act. And when this happened the girl was nothing short of stunned. She didn't know what she expected from the man before her, but he seemed to have a very unique understanding of her eye, and beyond that was more than capable of dealing with the attack she'd dished out seemingly simultaneously. "Fuck! I am kinda glad I didn't just lash out at first. Also... my regalia... he took half of it. I have it back now... but it was a pain in the ass." she mentioned while the man's cloak began to produce multiple copies of itself and then beyond that large bipedal like animals that seemed to be their own beings. While this happened the girl had started to say something about the lack of proper compliment. "Almost? Are ya' fucking kidding me? The fuck do I have to do!~" she questioned to the world at large opening her mouth to speak again would only cause her to utter something else entirely as her rant was cut short by the growth of beings she was witnessing as well as this new sort of eye, which was so similar to her own, any thoughts she'd had about her relationship to this man were now cemented. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" she asked seemingly in disbelief as she moved. But there wasn't much time for her to properly consider.

Apparently the realness of this challenge was laid out by numbers. Her 210 points of vision and basically tangible speed clones, verses the extra beasts created by Izanagi and himself 172. "Che!" each of the mirrors would be shattered and they'd appear to be exactly so as the girl moved about but her left hand extended in a fist would cause all of them to clash back together immediately after their shattering by way of a slight use of wind manipulation. The beast which aimed to swipe at her immediately after she moved out of one of her ice mirrors, was met by a singular kick of the girl's leg which wouldn't create a fang, but instead an instantaneous ice laser which would aim to pierce directly though the moving thing as well as any one of the beasts launched behind it. Since her vision was nearly flawless within the space, and her mirrors had been re-created almost instantly, she used them to continue her work, aiming to pierce through the heads of each of the 42 beasts in turn the whole thing making the inside of the ice dome look something like a laser light show from the outside. If she was successful in her reactions she'd have little to no trouble dealing with all the beasts present.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 08:23 AM
"He took... half. Of your Regalia," he repeated. This was followed by a sigh which could only be called one of utter discontent. "No. I'm surprised. That's not right. I should have expected such a thing of a phytophagous brat like him." Whatever this man's problem with Satoshi was, it seemed to have been seeded long ago. Of course, he wasn't afforded much time to linger on these matters. There was a meeting of much importance here, and it seemed Chiyo was more up to par than initially anticipated, what with her ability to instantly reform all 21 broken mirrors and pierce through the skulls of his pets with lasers of ice. "Hm. That looks a lot like my Death Penalty," he commented, seeming to have been merely thinking aloud. Still, he wasn't worried at all about the assassination of his creatures, as they weren't killed by this at all. They simply reformed right away via the same methods they had been created. "That's good. That's Akaru's blood. But, you should be mindful..." All along, Izanagi's eyes had been tracing Chiyo's movement to and from each of her mirrors. In one particular instant, in which she would be entering a mirror on the middle row, Izanagi appeared and hung onto that very same one, looking directly into it at the girl. "Kimi wa koko de kamikorosu yo."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 08:43 AM
Chiyo was content to let the man, within this cage of her making, think over what she'd said about her brother. It seemed he took a particular bit of discontent with what had happened to the girl, but given her own feelings about it, she'd already let it go. Besides that fact, there was a very nicely placed insult to her brother which caused the girl to giggle with childish delight when it registered in her mind what it meant. "So... spineless, plant-eating bug? You're funny and accurate. Respect~" she chimed as she dashed about. Much to the girl's own dismay, the man's creatures seemed to reform from nothing. "Fuck! I actually kill something and it doesn't die. So, I'd have to kill you to stop it... huh?" she said talking to herself. After the mention of the Death Penalty though, there was squealing from outside the ice cage.

"DID HE SAY DEATH PENALTY?!" the twins chimed in unison seeming to look simultaneously stunned and distraught at the same time. They were presently held up on a separate platform near by with the small boy Taiga. This platform had been recently rigged to have several fully functional heating vents keeping the temperature on and immediately around it regulated to combat the Storm Queen's abilities. It only worked for the immediate area but that didn't seem to matter. "This has to stop now!" said Len who leaned towards the rails. "Right, Death Penalty belongs to the Cerberus! She can't win!" Rin said, seemingly just as in shock. "Chiyo-chan~ You have to stop!" they chimed together once more.

Moving right along, Chiyo was soon stopped by this man who seemed to have something to share with her. She would have been stunned that he'd been able to keep up with her, but... he'd already proven he could do that. The moment which he stopped her and spoke made something of a smile come to her face. "Fuck, is that what it feels like on the other side of that threat?" she questioned in an instant before she moved again. She didn't have much time to continue thinking about it. She didn't like the way this was going, and if she hadn't liked her odds at the beginning she liked them even less now. What the twins had to say about this situation made her chuckle just a tad.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 09:01 AM
"If you want the truth, I'm not sure killing me wouldn't just leave them without a master to restrain them," he commented on the nature of these beasts. This was followed with a grin. "But if you could kill me, I take it you would try to tame them for yourselves afterwards. Wouldn't you?"

Meanwhile, Kanda stood next to the twins with his arms crossed. He raised a brow when they began shouting about this, that, and the other, but he had no clue whatsoever what they were going on about. "Why are you two freaking out about this?" he asked. Immediately afterwards, the white-haired male named Hisoka entered the discussion. "What the hell does him getting the death penalty have to do with anything? If he's a killer, that's no problem. Chiyo can take a killer."

Not only did the battle continue, but it seemed to have been progressing a bit in recent seconds. With Chiyo aiming to move from the mirror Izanagi had latched onto the front of, he reached behind himself with his left hand. His aim, without so much as looking, was to snatch the girl by her left ankle as she passed him to the left. Doing so would then leave him free to swing her about and toss her into the crowd of lion creatures, who would immediately close in with intent of restraining her by each limb with their mouths. "I wouldn't know. Any time I hear it, it's not a simple threat."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 09:22 AM
The words of the man before her, would leave the fanged girl a tiny bit dismayed. But she couldn't help but grin a bit sheepishly when it was mentioned that she'd likely try and tame the beasts if she managed to fell the man before her. "Well, fuck if I am gonna let anything do whatever the fuck it feels like in my presence. Everyone and everything, should do what I say." the girl said, her more dominating personality showing for the brief and shining moment before her escape was properly attempted.

Meanwhile, the twins were still freaking out, but hadn't managed to get Chiyo's attention. When Kanda questioned their freaking out they looked to him stunned. It took them a few seconds to realize that the others might not have known about this yet. Rin gained her calm first and thus began speaking. "Because, Kanda-nii, this man isn't the sort of person that Chiyo can beat. Him and the others like him, are the ones we are based on. His weapon was created by the Matrix who is for all intents and purposes the god of all Link Tuners." she said gesturing to themselves, Kanda and Chiyo in a single flippant move. Soon after Len was able to speak up, addressing what Hisoka said instead. "If he was just a standard killer, he wouldn't have gotten the drop on both Chiyo and Kanda in the first place. He wouldn't have been fast enough to get down here. He's a monster. Known as 'The Cerberus' in the same way that the god of all Tuners is known as 'The Matrix'." he finished speaking seeming to be distraught in time to see the current turn of events.

Chiyo was captured by the ankle and her eyes immediately widened. She thought she had a good idea of how fast this man was capable of moving and figured it would be easiest to get away in the split second after she spoke. A grin crossed the girl's face as the man went on to say that he never heard that threat properly. "Fuck... that's a bit strange." she mentioned as if she didn't know, that the threat of 'kamikorose' was also a flirtation device. Which only gave her all the evidence she needed to know exactly how this man was related to her. Interestingly enough she wasn't torn apart by the beasts which captured her in their mouths and was instead restrained. "Well, I fucked that one up. Will fully admit to not thinking you had the sort of reflexes to capture me in a second like that... it's pretty fuckin' impressive."

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 10:03 AM
A grimace appeared on Kanda's face when the twins explained this man's identity as such an individual as the man known as "the Matrix". "You mean like Shoichi's mother? How many of them are there?" he asked. Hisoka seemed to take this information in stride, though he seemed disgusted by the existence of this man, and the idea that there were others like him. He knew Roads and the like were somehow involved with the current Sky King's mother, but he had never heard of such others existing.

Within the cage, Izanagi descended to ground level while his pets bound Chiyo. With a wave, he ordered them off the young woman. Her excuse for being caught was an underestimation of his ability. The fact that she admitted this caused the man to raise a brow as the lions around him disappeared. "You should know better than that. You're thirty years too early to be trying to bypass me."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 10:16 AM
"Yes!" the pair said in relation to the kind of man this was, with the kind of person Shoichi's mother was supposed to be. They hadn't met her either but the knew of her, by the moniker 'The Virgin Wings'. The rest though they could only shrug while they held hands. "We don't actually know, could be dozens or just a few. We know they are the basis of us... but it's kind of strange. We only really know about the Matrix because we're Link Tuners ourselves." the male Twin mentioned. His eyes widened but it seemed that nothing bad would befall Chiyo this day. "Ah, it's okay." Rin mentioned as she watched the conclusion of this moment.

Meanwhile, Chiyo was freed from the animals which bound her with a warning from the man before her, that she was going in far too early to try and match up against him. A bit of a chuckle escaped the small girl as she stood rolling her eyes with her hands on her hips. "Naw, fuck that. I would have died to the beasties two months ago. Three years and you're mine... Izanagi-san~" the girl added with a cheeky smile on her face. By her own approximation that was a pretty decent estimation for how long it would take for the girl to reach the right level to do what she wanted to do. That being said Chiyo punched the air with her left hand, causing all the mirrors around to shatter leaving ice crystals to fall around the girl and the man like falling snow.

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 11:09 AM
"You also would have died to them two seconds ago. 30 years." With the shattering of the ice mirrors also came the return of Izanagi's eyes to their normal state. "You could have skipped all that, if not for the boy. You said he took half of your Regalia. So, your Road became different..." As he spoke, Izanagi took a few casual steps around the interior of the cage. With the explanation he had been given, he received clarification on why he'd yet to be capable of finding this girl in previous years. "You used that trick he had. You were the Demon of Tokyo, then. Kuso. That means I've lost a bet against your mother."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 11:22 AM
When the man replied to her cockiness the Storm Queen laughed just a little. "Yeah, but I mean... then you would have been stuck with the Fuckface as your only progeny. And even with me rewriting him a bit I doubt you'd wanna do that to yourself~" she said her hands coming up to clap together which would cause the cage to disappear per the mechanization of the twins. About the fact that she could have skipped the random hiccup in her own development if her brother hadn't been involved with the pillaging of her regalia she nodded. What he went on to say, made her eyes widen slightly, most people didn't just put together that the small girl had once been known as the Demon of Tokyo. She managed to look a tad sheepish at this information. "Fuck! I wanna ask why anyone would know about that... but I suppose in your case it makes a bit more sense." the girl mentioned, at the thought of the man before her having lost a bet to her mother over this she could only be confused. "Why was that a bet?" the girl questioned only to think for a few seconds before shaking her head left to right. "Nevermind, I don't actually wanna know. But what I do wanna know... is what's up with the beasties? Those are cool."

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 08:42 PM
"True," was his reaction to the idea that he would be stuck with Satoshi if this one were to perish. It was quite a repulsive concept, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized he had to have a little 'chat' with the Horn King. He would be wanting to get that out of the way as soon as possible. For now, though, there was the matter of the bet which Chiyo claimed she didn't want to know about after a moment of thought. "I've been looking for the Leviathan for years, but we didn't know about what Satoshi had done after he pulled you from that tower. Your mother swore to the high heavens that the Demon of Tokyo had to be her child, but I couldn't agree with the abilities and amount of power from the stories being you. And, it's no wonder... half strength," he clarified. "Beast mastery is a trait that has been bred into the Akaru bloodline over years of hunting. It was taken to new heights with me. For all intents and purposes, it is your birthright."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 09:02 PM
The widest of grins spread across the girl's face when her father acquiesced to the idea that he wouldn't want to be stuck with her elder brother as his only child. After this the girl rolled around the previous confines enjoying the falling snow as the man explained what and who he had been looking for and why he couldn't find the girl while he looked for her. "Fuck. That makes sense, now I don't have to be cross that I was left alone with Fuckface for so long. I was given the name Demon of Tokyo, while I was alone and people kept fucking with me. Then when my friends found me... it became the Fang Queen Hydra. Though I will admit to going full 'Fuckface must die' mode for a couple of years while he was hiding from me with my regalia, once Usagi-nee told me it was missing." the small girl explained of her life before these moments. And pretty much for the last couple of months. Moving right along apparently the idea of beast mastery was something that was simply common to her family, though she couldn't well imagine her brother doing anything like that. A giggle would escape the girl as she realized why her father had looked so relieved upon finding her. "That sounds fucking awesome, and I'll be having all of that now, please~"

Bloodedge
01-14-2017, 09:23 PM
"So he took part of your power, probably to protect you, and when you found out... you wanted to kill him?" Izanagi said, seeming a bit stern for a moment before a heavy upturn occurred to the right side of his lips. "Good girl." All things considered, the man was quite pleased with how this child had turned out. Perhaps being left with her brother growing up was somehow for the better, as she seemed to have become more attuned to the instincts that were common in her bloodline by the time of the more recent generations. There was always the high chance, though, that not being exposed to Satoshi would have resulted in her becoming much, much stronger. But, that was of little importance. She was good enough to handle the inheritance he had to offer, and she even spoke as if it was a fact that she would be getting it. This attitude served the purpose of widening the man's grin. "It is. And yes, you will... but, do me a favor. Call the boy to this park, and do let him know how imperative it is that he shows up immediately."

Apollymi
01-14-2017, 09:45 PM
The way the man before her questioned her response to her brother's antics made her wonder if she was going to get a lecture because of this. But... it turned out that her father apparently found her reaction amusing. It caused the girl to beam up at him showing that fanged grin of hers to him. "Yeah, well, I probably wouldn't have been so mad, if he'd just have given them back when I asked." the girl said. If there was one thing she didn't like in this world, it was lesser beings trying to tell her no, which was something she considered true of her brother at least. In the next few moments she was told that she would be receiving her birthright but her father wished her to do him a small enough favor, which was... calling her brother to the park. "Hai!" she said. She then made a few assumptions about how her brother would react to being told about her father. "Fuckface is a frightened little thing... if he finds out you are here, he will more than likely run again... hm... got it." she said pulling her phone from her pocket she scrolled through the list down to the f-section until she reached a photo of her brother which was named 'Fuckface'. She then used the speed dial function and called his phone.

After a few rings somewhere in Tokyo her brother answered his phone. "Moshi moshi, Chiyo-chan. I didn't expect you to call me." he said his red eyes sparkling as if he'd been given a second chance. It seemed her brother was happy enough to hear from her, which was more than Chiyo expected. "Oi, Fuckface, I'm in the park in Miyabi and I need your help with something. A couple of my boys are busy and I need a quick run partner. You game?" she asked of the man. Her face completely passive as she held a finger over her lips towards the group in the tunnel not wanting them to speak. Satoshi didn't seem to need to think about it at all. His sister had called him, and wanted to hang out, she'd even let him help her. Perhaps she'd heard how much better he'd gotten since she fixed him up. "S-sure. I mean... if you really want me. I'll be right there! Give me like 3 minutes." he said seemingly excited the boy took off running, not even bothering to tell the girl that she shouldn't call him Fuckface. "Hai hai, be quick about it... Fuckface." with that she was done and hung up the phone. She'd known the invitation to play would be too much for the young man to deny, especially since the women in his life didn't seem to like him very much. He also probably thought to prove to the small girl that he wasn't trying to be malicious. His desire to win her back over would be all she needed to get him to come to her... Chiyo figured that out almost instantly."Three minutes."

Bloodedge
01-15-2017, 07:12 AM
Izanagi knew well how Satoshi's cowardice could lead to him not showing up at all to the park when knowing the man was looking for him specifically. As such, he expected Chiyo to know as well, and anticipated a different kind of approach to drag the Horn King along. What he didn't expect, was the rather ruthless method she chose to go with. "That was a deplorable tactic to bring him here," he said while standing with his arms crossed in front of the young woman. "Good job. So, I have three minutes to teach you an ultimate secret inheritance technique that took generations and a bit of genetic modification to achieve? Plenty of time. Now, where's the exit? We have to prepare for the fun."

Apollymi
01-15-2017, 07:30 AM
After her phone call was completed her father seemed to have something to say about the method she'd used to acquire the appearance of the Horn King. She didn't think her method was particularly ruthless, but it seemed that her father appreciated this approach. "That isn't nearly that bad, I did something much worse to get my regalia back." the girl said shrugging it off. Moving right along when he asked for the exit she'd look to the twins who pointed a few meters off to something which looked like a chute. "Lookit!~" they said together holding hands. "It's like a chute, well, an anti-gravity tunnel, it shoots everyone up in like 3 seconds to this fake tree thing we set up a few meters off." mentioned Len. Rin thought about it and mentioned something else. "There are also some stairs a bit further down if you don't wanna go that way." she finished which made both of them beam with pride. "Naw, fuck that, anti-gravity tunnel sounds fun as shit!~ Taiga." she started but the small boy was already standing at her side handing off her pet which jumped onto her arm and settled hanging over her shoulder. "Oh, and... this place is ours. Tell the others so they know and enjoy the space or ya' know enjoy it for yourselves for a while.~" she said to Kanda and Hisoka. And there after the small girl would escape the confines of this place and hop into the tunnel which would shoot her upwards back into the open area of the park. Assuming of course, her father would join her however he felt like it.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 07:20 AM
"You'll have to tell me more about what you did later." Izanagi was more than prepared to have a bit of fun with the girl at Satoshi's expense. When the pair of blonde twins revealed the methods of exiting this place, he looked to each of him. Normally, he would have taken the stairs, but he chose instead to follow the lass. Up he went, through the tunnel which led to the surface world. When he reached the surface, he took a few steps around the immediate area. "Now, let's begin. Tell me; in your mind, what is the ultimate hunter?"

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 07:27 AM
A smirk crossed the girl's face as her father mentioned that he'd eventually want to know what she'd done to Satoshi the first time she'd needed to make him appear while he was running. Still, her exit from her secret lair took her shooting vertically up into the world with a simple jump and soon enough she was outside again, laughing just a little. A three second trip which was wholly amusing to the young girl. Once her wheels were back on the ground it appeared that the man with her had a question for her which gave her a bit of pause. "If we are talking intelligence, then probably people... but if we are talking animals... I think Komodo dragons are the best for obvious reasons." the girl said. Her own leanings were rather reptilian and when she thought about reptiles hunting, those were at the top of the food chain.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 07:50 AM
The man's pacing continued as Chiyo spoke her opinion on the ultimate hunter. He was quite pleased with her choice, even though it wasn't quite the answer he was looking for. Still, a grin stretched across his face. "Varanus Komodoensis. An excellent choice, and a personal favorite of mine. Remind me to bring you with me the next time I go to Indonesia. Still... wrong answer. You say Komodo Dragon. I've hunted them, therefore I am the superior hunter. The answer is Akaru. The only species in the world that can be considered the ultimate hunter, is us. You... your mother... myself... and perhaps even the boy, in some twisted parallel universe, are the only ones capable of being called such, for the ultimate hunter is that which can hunt anything. The hunter which adapts by becoming a lesser hunter in the moment of the chase. I can smell it on you. You have my ability; the ability to hunt even mankind by seeing the immediate comparison to another species on an individual basis. I'm right, aren't I?"

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 08:00 AM
Chiyo heard out what this man had to say and smiled. It was quite a strange thing to hear coming from someone else, that they could mark other people as animals and figure out how best to tear into them. Beyond that she couldn't help but laugh at the idea that her brother in any universe would be a capable hunter. He was better off settling in to be proper prey. "Fuck~ I have spent a really large chunk of time thinking I was strange for doing that..." she said rolling her eyes just a bit. "But you're right. I have that ability, I do it to keep myself from being too bored in my day to day activities."

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 08:36 AM
"I can see why you would think that. Most humans have lost touch with their instincts, after all," he replied when Chiyo stated that she applied animal identities to people to alleviate her own boredom. "Your instincts are what make you do that. It comes from a need to know your prey, and it's crucial to your inheritance. If you know what creature you're hunting, you know what evolution has made to be that creature's greatest hunter. I'm sure you have some sort of manifestation-style technique in your arsenal. This is a simple matter of doing such a thing, while holding onto the mindset of the predator you need to be. The only one that doesn't work on, is someone like us; but... you've seen what happens when that problem arises."

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Chiyo began to roll around the man and the hologram tree as he explained what she needed to know about her Inheritance Technique. It was kind of fascinating and immediately comforting to know that she wasn't just crazed for her need to functionally relate people to animals. Beyond this, the explanation that doing so while she used one of her manifestation tricks would allow her to spawn the creature that could hunt the thing she was thinking about hunting was a bit interesting. "Sou ka." the girl said. When it was mentioned that there was a problem that could arise the girl only looked at the man the ice created by her circling began to swirl with the movement of the girl's hand and when she closed her fist punching forward, she created a massive multi-headed chimera with large claws and wide wings and vicious grins more than 2 times her own size. "Fuck, if I can't decide what is best suited to the situation, it defaults to what I see myself as. That... is fucking awesome." The ability to complete this trick within about thirty seconds of it being explained simply pointed to the fact that the small girl was always having something of a predatory idea about any and everyone around her. But such a thing wasn't really necessary for her brother. "So... you see yourself as a man lion thing?" the girl asked chuckling to herself. Though she supposed she couldn't assign him an animal in her head so it made sense enough. She looked at her own creation for a moment or two longer and then allowed it to disperse. A second thereafter she crossed her legs at the ankle and began rolling backwards changing her own mindset to hunt a very different kind of prey. A bit of a smile came to the girl's face as she moved and she created half a dozen komodo dragons at about double their normal size of the extra ice from her ATs.

Unbeknownst to Chiyo her brother was approaching the Park Entrance. Exactly a minute from stumbling upon the location of the girl and her father. The Horn King was dressed per his usual styling in red and black looking like a king biker's court jester. He was wearing a huge grin on his face as his eyes scanned the park. There wasn't a hint of nervousness about him as he moved forward, he was finally getting to hang out with his sister and as such he was in an excellent mood. A bit of a chuckle came from the man as he tried to imagine the situation which his sister would actually ask for his help. But just like a simple animal he was rolling straight into a trap.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 12:24 PM
"Not quite. It defaults to the closest thing to what you are at the time. So, no, I don't see myself as a man lion thing," was the raven-haired man's reply. True enough, the form of his technique which Chiyo saw was one of many defaults in his arsenal, though it was admittedly a favorite. "I do like that one, though. I might even favor it over the Cerberus, but... themes." By his mental count, it had been just about two minutes since the time limit was given on Satoshi's arrival. With this in mind, he turned toward the end of the park where he felt the 'boy' would show, and coincidentally enough, Chiyo happened to be moving away from his location already. "Good girl. Stay hidden. You'll know when to send out your hunters."

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 12:34 PM
"Ya' don't say. Well as long as you like it~" the girl said as her creatures spawned and moved about, though none made any moves to attack anything, it was like they were waiting for a command. By Chiyo's own count her brother should be arriving soon, but since her father wanted to talk to him first she figured she'd hang back a while. It seemed her father had the same idea and even praised her while giving her instructions. "Hai!~" the girl chimed and with that in mind Chiyo went to hide and observe taking to the treetop with her small pet on her shoulder, her other little 'hunters' spread out she'd be hidden behind the cover of leaves with a clear line of sight.

Soon after this happened the boy approached a more central area of the park. He expected it to be easy enough to find Chiyo as such he raced around the central fountain area before picking a direction he figured the small girl was likely to go in. "Chiyo-chan... where... are..." the boy's speech was stopped as found him self rolling straight towards the man who he recognized as his father. "Fuck!" and just like that he would immediately try to turn and run, because whatever this man was doing here, he wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 12:47 PM
It took the girl no time whatsoever to properly mask her presence from the encroaching Horn King. It did seem to take a while, though, for the latter to realize the cloaked man would be the one waiting for him in the park. But, as Izanagi expected, the younger male turned to run away the moment he realized the potential dangers of this encounter. "Ohayou gozaimasu... Satoshi," he said in an immensely calm way while simultaneously shrouded in an aura of foreboding. Izanagi's right hand swiftly reached out to snatch the boy by the collar he wore, and he would notably be able to hold him back, no matter the struggle, with no effort whatsoever. "Oi, shounen! What do you think you're doing!? Didn't I tell you not to even think about doing anything but face me like a man!? It's time we had a nice little chat, you and I."

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Before he could even properly get away, Satoshi was grabbed by the collar he wore around his neck. He struggled only for a moment because his father had greeted him so calmly it only made him want to run more. Besides this fact, he still didn't know where Chiyo was, and he figured that if the young woman hadn't already met this man, he might still be in business to hang out with her instead of being berated for whatever thing he'd done this time. "I ah... remember something like that. I got spooked." the boy started. "But I swear, whatever it is... I didn't do it. I just... came here to meet someone. That's all." he stated, he was being deliberate in leaving out that his younger sister was here under the hopes that he'd simply be left alone. To his knowledge his father wasn't particularly fond of him anyways so it shouldn't be that hard to shake him. While this happened the young Storm Queen had a giggle at her brother's expense, it was always funny to watch a trapped animal try and break free.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 01:06 PM
"Spooked, huh? And... 'Whatever it is, I didn't do it?' That's the number one bullshit cop-out of a little bitch!" he said while tightening his grip on Satoshi's collar, and raising his arm as if he intended to lift the young man off the ground; which, he did intend to do. "I came to meet someone as well. Oh, and speaking of... have you seen your sister? I've been looking for years to find her, but with no luck. I'm starting to think my skills are waning. I mean... surely there couldn't be some ridiculous reason like, I don't know, you taking out half of her original ability and turning her skill set into something completely different! That couldn't possibly be right!"

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 01:19 PM
"Ouch, Dad that's a bit harsh." the boy mentioned. Soon enough though he was being lifted off is feet by the collar around his neck which was frightfully uncomfortable as his dad asked him if he'd seen Chiyo. To be honest, it had been a couple of months since the last time he'd seen his younger sister. When they'd parted last, she'd hooked him up with her generation's Pledge Queen to remake his regalia, after he'd been forced into giving his old ones to her. "I haven't seen her lately. I swear... not in a couple of months at least... closer to three now. And before that I hadn't seen her in a couple of years." he said of his meetings with the former Fang Queen. About her abilities, he had no idea how his dad had come across the information that he had, but it was obvious he was furious. "Oh that." The boy sighed. "Look, I just... I was just protecting her, she didn't have any idea how to stop herself... I thought it was for the best." the boy said, not admitting that part of this had been selfish on his part, because he thought the water aspect of her run would make her more like his own Water Queen who hated him implicitly. "And she has them back now, and my friends made me give her my shit too." the Horn King still felt a tad angry about that, it seemed that at every turn everyone liked the tiny girl more than him, it would probably also be stated that he had a brand new regalia because of the girl's kindness. But he figured if he could get her back to liking him, he could deal with the rest.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 01:34 PM
"A bit... harsh..." he said slowly. "Did I hurt your little feelings? I wonder if I took one of your legs off and didn't give it back until years later, when my friends made me do it, if you would call that harsh. Oh, but if I give you one of my shoes afterwards, we're all square, right?" Soon enough, Izanagi raised his arm higher before releasing his hold on Satoshi's collar, thinking it fine to drop him without having to keep the boy from running again right away. "I won't deny that things seemed to turn out fine in the end, but I can smell the lies on your sweat. So listen, boy, when I say there is no form of protection you can offer a pure-blood while being a mutt with a dysfunctional maw. All you will ever do is get in the way. Now, would you like to explain to me why the girl's Mangekyou has developed backwards, or do you have some 'cry me a river, I'm not as shitty a person as you think I am' story for that, too?"

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 01:44 PM
"I..ah...I..." the boy was stumbling over words, but he couldn't deny the scenario his father had given in those few seconds made it almost impossible to deny that he'd done something seriously wrong. He'd even apologized so he really didn't think there was anything left he could do to fix it. Soon enough the boy was dropped to the ground and hit it with his rear as he rubbed his neck where he'd previously been lifted clear off the ground. All the while the little Storm Queen laughed from her perch watching this entire interaction beyond amused. While it was true her brother had been punished by his friends for misbehaving it was something deeply amusing about seeing their father punish him as well. But his father's question about the girl's Mangekyo made the young man's eyes widen. "Look, I'll admit fully to the fuck up about her regalia and even her run. But... I don't know anything about the way her eyes developed. I didn't even know they could develop backwards. The last time I saw Chiyo-chan, her eyes were like looking into two big purple mirrors. I felt obligated to do what she wanted but... I didn't know she had anything past that. I swear." the boy stumbled out those words but he was being very honest. He had nothing to do with the development of his younger sister's ocular prowess.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 01:52 PM
"Is that so?" he replied. At this point, he was able to actually believe the words spoken by Satoshi about the girl's ocular ability, though he wondered what would have caused it. He could only theorize that it involved facing something that forced her eye to activate at a higher level than the initial stages. But, that was a matter to deal with later. For now, there was practice to be done. "Alright. On your feet. I've decided to be a good dad today by making up for a bit of lost time. So, it's time for a first hunt."

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 02:05 PM
"I swear." said the boy who hadn't moved from his position just in because, at present he was out of his father's reach and thus felt a great deal safer. Of course, when this was followed by silence for a few moments the boy also felt relieved infinitely so, only to be greeted by a sentence which he never expected to hear come out of the man's mouth. "Really? I ah..." the boy seemed stunned as he got to his feet nearly instantly. "I don't know what to say." the boy said seemingly elated, today really seemed to be going in his favor at random. He couldn't believe his good fortune. "What am I learning first?" he asked.

Unbeknownst to Satoshi though, the hunt was beginning but he wasn't the hunter. No... the boy was the prey. As Chiyo watched her brother's face she knew he expected that he was going to get in some father-son bonding. But... instead a single word would come from the girl's mouth. "Go." it would cause the half dozen komodo dragons she'd created to circle the young man, with one eventually leading the charge aiming to sink icy fangs directly into his ankle. A cold chill settled into the area as the girl finally dropped from her perch though she stayed rather far away, mostly because she was waiting for a good opening and to see what her brother would do when he figured out he was on the menu.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 08:34 PM
"You shouldn't be saying anything," the man stated. He knew how Satoshi had interpreted his most recent clause, and if that was how he thought to take it, so it would be. Satoshi wanted to know what the first thing he would be learning was, and there was suddenly an upturn in Izanagi's lips. "I don't know, but if you end up learning something during this, I'll be impressed."

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Satoshi seemed confused by what his father had to say. He knew he had a propensity for not being very high up on anyone's list and so he strives in this moments to try and prove himself. The problem with this in the situation placed before him was, there was nothing to strive for. Chiyo's creatures began to circle and encroach and he realized that he was on the menu as a komodo dragon sank teeth and ice claws into his left leg. "Kuso!" the boy jumped and kicked down shooting a single air shell into the beast who'd bitten his leg. From what he could feel his leg was pulsing with cold and the lizard shattered as he jumped over the group, but then began remaking itself from the ice almost immediately. "Oi, Fuckface, if you're gonna fight my new pets the least you could do is run." Chiyo said as her brother turned to find the girl in her Black Order uniform approaching rather slowly.

"Chiyo-chan... you're..." he paused understanding this situation. "You are hunting me." he finished there was something extremely new and dangerous about his younger sister and he understood what it was when he looked her in the eye and saw more tomoe than he'd ever seen before. "I ah..." he stumbled over his words as he landed aiming to dodge the group of komodo dragons and approach the girl directly, only they all turned to follow him, as they followed the ice created by the bite of one of their predecessors. Tracking him based on the cooling. "Fuck, grew a brain since I last saw you? Oh, what is that? And apology on the horizon... neh, I invited you here so I could play... make it fun for me." said the girl as she approached her brother and in so doing gave him the suggestion to take to his knees in a form of minor hypnotism. She hadn't tried this on anyone else in a while, and was soon surprised to find the boy had fallen to his knees with her pets around him by the gentle suggestion of her left hand lowering while she made eye contact with him. "Fuck!! Good, I really don't like you standing like that in front of me. Now~ " she said as she stared her elder brother in the eye with nothing in them but predatory intent. "Run!" she said a command to both this boy and her pets. He seemed to be stunned but stood his wheels spinning in place before he took off with her pets after him. As the girl giggled and watched her pets take off after him at a much faster pace than one would normally think such beasts capable of. Soon enough her left leg began tapping small ice crystals being created against the ground as she did, she was preparing a new trick to test out against her brother something she wouldn't do against most of her pets and friends.

Bloodedge
01-16-2017, 09:04 PM
In no time at all, the young man was assaulted by the bite of a Komodo Dragon crafted wth Chiyo's ice. With this done, time alone would decide and reveal if she had properly utilized the technique. Applying the mentality of the creature being created was the key to manifesting its abilities, or at least, copying them. Whatever the case would be, Satoshi was on the run a few moments later, and Chiyo's pets were giving chase with what seemed to be augmented physical abilities. "Oh, you managed to make them bigger and faster. Good girl," he commented. He couldn't help but notice the fanged lass doing something more, but he had no clue what she had planned. "You're doing something different?"

Apollymi
01-16-2017, 09:22 PM
The small girl stood beside her father and beamed up at him, leaving one eye on the action as Satoshi tried multiple times to shake the creatures chasing him around the park but didn't seem to manage it, likely because they were tracking him through the ice that was tainting his blood. He likely hadn't noticed how much he'd slowed down because of this yet, but that was fine for Chiyo. To her father's question of her doing something different she could only chuckle. "Fuck, yeah... it's not often I get a moving target I actually like taking aim at. I wanna have a little fun." she mentioned as the tapping of her wheel came to a stop and then she had it. Her left leg spun in the ice turning three times on a singular axis caused the ice to burst outwards spreading from where she was, to the trajectory that Satoshi had recently taken, if he continuing on his path he'd soon find himself in the middle of a patch of ice, which caused him to slip, but more than that, spread crystals up and around his person in three turns which bound his arms to his sides and threw off his balance. The ice around him seemed to bend and even several attempts wouldn't allow him to break free. The boy would stumble as he tried to right himself, which only made the girl giggle as she watched her trick behave flawlessly. "Chiyo-chan this isn't really..." he started only to make the girl scoff.

"Fuckface, do tell me how unfair it is you can't use your arms to balance so I can break both of your legs." she mentioned lifting her left leg and tightening all the muscles there in she fired off a horizontal fang at the boy while he watched that was double his own height. Satoshi's eyes widened as he took off but was made cold by said fang bursting against a tree. "Never mind." the boy said jumping up he fired off exactly six air shells into the beasts before he landed turning around to come back towards where the girl stood as if he'd accomplished something. To keep him from feeling this way, she remade them again immediately one of them sinking teeth into his other leg. "Nani?!" he questioned like he didn't understand. "You really don't think your baby horns discourage me do ya'? I totally have a sexy little ice laser that's way better than that~" the girl mentioned, as if she didn't notice she was maiming the young man instead of actually trying to kill him. But this was simply who she was as a person, it wasn't going to change in this context.

Bloodedge
01-17-2017, 06:21 AM
"That's the spirit. Get into the thrill of it," Izanagi suggested. After so many years, one of the man's offspring finally showed some backbone, and more importantly, some prowess. He took enough of an interest in the girl beside him to observe the trick she had in mind for use against her prey, and it could be said that he was colored impressed, as it were. Of course, it would not be stated whether this was due to the attack, or to the threat sent Satoshi's way. What he did say, directly involved the comment about Chiyo's laser in comparison to the shells produced by the male. "She does have a point, you know? It's got more oomph to it."

Apollymi
01-17-2017, 06:58 AM
Satoshi was once again fending off the creatures created by Chiyo. He wondered how she even managed to do this, but it didn't seem to be something he could properly question. As he moved he noted that he was becoming slower, and the creatures faster, they were getting harder to dodge and his legs where they'd been bitten felt sore. His face shifted as if he was confused as he kept up his antics thinking hard about why this was the case. "You're cold, Fuckface." Chiyo mentioned as she watched his reaction. "Komodo Dragons hunt by poisoning large prey and then just following them around until they keel over. The venom they secrete digests their prey while it's still alive and gives them a scent to track. These work the same way, only they are following you around based on your temperature, which is rapidly decreasing by the way. Fuckin' awesome way to take something down, requires patience, but since they only have to eat like once a month they kinda have time on their side, ya' know?" she mentioned with a smile. She was getting into this, but she had more than one reason for being such a mean spirited person to her brother, and much like her giving him his regalia, it was for his betterment.

After she spoke she looked to her father who also affirmed to her brother what she'd said about her ice lasers. This was an odd moment for the girl, because while her friends backed her up all the time, it was quite strange to have a proper adult on her side while she was doing something less than charitable to someone else. "Chiyo-chan you really brought me out here just to use me for target practice and a plaything for whatever these are?" the boy asked as he jumped into the air. Given what Chiyo had said, it would be necessary for him to get a bit higher and warm himself up so that he could keep up his speed. While he was up he kicked off with his right leg, sending out an air shell which he curved with his foot at the last minute. This would send the shell curving around the group of animals that followed him but through all of them. Giving him enough time to land and dash off as they were created. "That's new." the girl said her lips coming together as she recreated the dragons once more. This time they went at him again, nipping the boy's ankles and chasing him down post haste. "And fuck no. I brought you here because he asked me to, if I was using you for target practice you'd already be dead. The fuck do I look like to you?" she said only to have he brother look at her in a way she could only interpret as cockily. "Well, I am just saying... you haven't actually hit me with any of the things you've aimed my way. And it's not like you can keep this up forever." he said seeming to have gotten a bit full of himself, as he thought he was holding his own against the creatures.

A grin crossed the small girl's face which could only be considered malicious, and in a snap decision she took off for the older boy appearing directly in front of him in an instant as she did she reached out for him. The boy's heart sped up intensely because he had no idea when she'd reached him but she was suddenly right within strike range. He went to dodge her hand to the left, but it was still reaching right for the center of his chest where she'd push against it flat palmed and gently as her brother freaked out immensely. "Don't misunderstand, I am figuring out how to hunt things... I can catch and kill you anytime I feel like it. You are my prey." she said making very direct eye contact. "Kamikorose!" and it was the most sincere threat she'd ever made in her life. And after she spoke it she simply returned to her father's side and let the dragons go back to her hunt. As she left him her brother's heart hit maximum speed, as he was well and truly frightened of the small girl who'd so recently left his side. He stumbled back with his arms still bound kicking out in such a way as to create a spray of smaller air shells from a singular point. By this time, Chiyo was already watching again. "Oh, that's also new." she said as if she hadn't done a thing.

Bloodedge
01-17-2017, 07:21 AM
"Heh! I'm definitely bringing you to Indonesia," was a comment made by Izanagi when Chiyo shared her Komodo Dragon knowledge. He figured the lass would enjoy being in the presence of living, breathing versions of the creatures she had created from ice; especially with her obvious ability to be nearby without being maimed by them. "By the way, though I'm sure you've noticed already, you could certainly keep this up forever. By all means, though, don't. You'll make the boy think his betterment has actually made him good, and we can't be having that."

Apollymi
01-17-2017, 07:46 AM
"Hai!~" the girl said in response of the idea of traveling to see the creatures she seemed to like so much in person. It seemed that there was nothing to be said about her outburst or threat towards her brother. Not that she expected one, given Izanagi's own attitude towards the boy she could only surmise that he wouldn't side against her regardless of what she decided to do to him. When it was stated though that she could endlessly use the trick that allowed her to create animals from the ice she could only smile. "Hai, figured that one out already... s'all good though, I just wanna see what his fangs are like now. Then I'll kick his ass properly, so he won't get the wrong idea~" the girl chimed. It seemed her thoughts about scaring the young man were right on point, as after she said this he ran more and again, this time not removing himself from the ground but going as fast as he possibly could. This would lead into a braking maneuver where by he would jump into the air and deliver a sweeping kick which would create a fang of condensed super heated air to rain down on the ice dragons created by the small girl.

"That... is better than it was a couple of months ago, when Muu-nii kicked his ass. Still not enough for him to have been running around calling himself the Fang King, when both the Prince and I were running around... but that is neither here nor there." she said as her brother apparently celebrated his victory over the beasts after finally managing to break his arms ice bonds. "Fuck that shit I bite back!" the boy said as he celebrated. Chiyo would ride up before him and pull back her hand from about four meters in front of him, it seemed as if she intended to punch him but there was still a great deal of distance between them. "Fuck, eating ice doesn't make you a predator, Fuckface. I already told ya'... you're my prey." she said as she punched forward. This punch created a gale force wind of the shattered ice particles created by her brother's assaults on her creatures the full force of which was enough to batter the young man with snow and ice and begin the process of slowing his heart rate while also causing him small cuts and damage. Satoshi himself looked rather shocked as a burst of cold and ice filled wind blew him back first into a tree. His eyes widened, he hadn't expected such an attack from his younger sister, and obviously still wasn't comparable in the least. All of this was done without the girl being in anything that could even be considered striking range. Afterward the girl looked at her hand extending it and flexing it. "Hm... that's okay for about half." she mentioned knowing that she was severely handicapping the move by not performing it the way it was intended to be performed. "I'm done with you now. Ask Otou-chan if you can leave." she said to the boy as she walked off. She literally had nothing else to say to him.

Satoshi picked himself up from against the tree he'd so recently removed himself from and shivered as he leaned against it. "Daa-d, is it cool... if I go... I'm... fr--freezing." the boy mentioned and while he waited for the response he thought about the fact that he'd just been beaten without the girl having to use her ATs for the trick. "Chi-Chiyo-chan. Where'd you learn to do that?" he asked genuinely curious. The small girl looked back at him and narrowed her eyes. "Our generation's wind manipulators don't hate me. I had no problem being taught this... hell I didn't even wanna know it at first."

Bloodedge
01-17-2017, 08:31 AM
"Fair enough. I wouldn't want to stop your fun," he said with a grin that could be perceived as both prideful and a bit sinister. He couldn't deny as he continued watching the hunt, that Satoshi had become leagues better than his previous self. In fact, the young man could even be considered strong without a doubt. On the other hand, he lacked traits that had been bred into this family for generations, and such a thing was unquestionably disappointing. Perhaps Izanagi could have shown some pride in this lad, if not for his inability to see himself as he was, but even when the hunt was over, the boy's grovelling nature reared its ugly head. "Freezing? I ran to Antarctica on a hunting date with your mother once. I only had a cloak. You'll be fine, boy. Now... go."

Apollymi
01-17-2017, 08:42 AM
The small girl could only smile as her father claimed not to want to stop her fun. And he didn't, though she finished with her brother in near record time. She assessed his progress and found him not to be utterly horrible anymore. Good enough that most people not one of the upper sides of gravity children might have a problem taking him in a race. Moving right along though it seemed he thought himself to be cold. And after receiving the answer to Chiyo's question he seemed to pout just a bit. He wanted to argue that the wind manipulator of his generation didn't hate him, but he'd burned that particular bridge a long time ago. "Hai. Ja, Chi-Chiyo-chan, Dad." and just like that the shaking Horn King was off. Chiyo could only giggle just a tad as he sulked off, but she was overall pleased with his progress. "Hunting date, huh?" the girl said her eyes flickering over the man as if she was amused. Which she likely was for whatever reason. "Oh, what did you mean when you said my eye developed backwards?" she asked that was a point she'd forgotten to mention before for obvious reasons it got lost while she hunted her brother. While she asked this the young woman had set herself to rolling around the man more as a force of habit than anything else.

Bloodedge
01-17-2017, 09:15 AM
"Yes... hunting date. Something I'll likely have to relive very soon, thanks to that bet I lost," he said, clarifying a statement he had made several minutes prior. Whenever he met with the girl's mother again, he would have to admit to her victory in this matter, and such would lead to him having to take up the less-favorable position in a manhunt. For now though, Chiyo addressed the apparent backwards development of her eye, bringing the matter back to his attention. "Mangekyou. I'm sure you may have thought it to be an evolution of the Twinkle Eye, but it's in your genes, and it begins in the stage I hold now. Have you not noticed the strain that comes with the eye you've been using?"

Apollymi
01-17-2017, 09:23 AM
A giggle escaped the small fanged girl as her father admitted that he'd likely be participating in one of these supposed 'hunting dates' because of the bet he'd lost with the girl's mother. She could only imagine how such things played out, and given what she immediately thought she decided against pressing the issue. Moving right along there was the discussion of her eye and how she'd reached a stage that it apparently had later without first going through the earlier part of its development. "Iie, I knew it wasn't part of my Twinkle Eye, Muu-nii took care of that explanation, besides... a couple of my predecessors have pretty cool extra ocular abilities as well." she said thinking nothing of that extra information. Moving right along the discussion of strain seemed to make the girl curious. "Strain? Can't say I've noticed any such thing and I had it active an entire month straight. Why is this supposed to be a problem?"

Bloodedge
01-17-2017, 09:53 AM
"That comes as no surprise. The Twinkle Eye modification was based on the same experiment that birthed Mangekyou. There was always a possibility of it evolving the same way, or at least similarly." Chiyo made claims that she hadn't felt any of the drawbacks from using this particular eye of hers, but knowing what it was made Izanagi a bit skeptical of this development. He had seen, and even used, something of this caliber. He knew well what the cost of that eye was. "You used it for a month without rest? That can't be good. Mangekyou responds to a need, and though a purposeful activation is less mentally draining, the physical strain on the ocular nerve intensifies with use of that stage. Your eye might be tricking you. I think you might be due for a long cool-down on that eye."

Apollymi
01-17-2017, 10:02 AM
Chiyo thought about what was being said and she supposed she could kind of get what the man before her was saying. Even so, she really didn't like the idea of simply not being able to use her eye for an extended period of time, she'd gotten far too used to having it. "Responds to need, huh?" Chiyo could only think of one thing she needed and if that was the case, there was an exceedingly simple explanation for why her eye had developed the way it did. She couldn't help but snicker thinking about it. Moving right along she asked one very specific question. "When you say 'cool down' what exactly do you mean? 'Cause the Fuckface was right, I don't know when to stop myself like... ninety percent of the time." the girl admitted, it was her most obvious character flaw and as such she saw no reason to even beat around the bush about it.

Bloodedge
01-17-2017, 11:03 AM
"I mean overuse of that stage causes damage to the ocular nerves that allow the transformation. The more the eye is used, the longer those nerves take to be capable of causing the transformation again," he explained while casually walking toward a bench to sit on. He had been standing for what had to be days on end, so a bit of a rest felt quite pleasant for the time being. And, if he was going to continue this conversation, he figured there was nothing wrong with a moment of relaxation. "Our eyes come in three stages. The base form has up to three tomoe, which align to the stages themselves. It begins with one, then two when a second transformation is possible, and finally, the same with a third. I have no idea why yours would manifest so strangely, or have three sets of tomoe, but that kind of complexity could only be stage three. It's a weird leap to take, but maybe you've been able to use it so much without cost because you don't have any of the abilities it comes with."

Apollymi
01-17-2017, 11:25 AM
Chiyo rolled along with the man and took a seat on the park bench along with him. Her new pet shifted its position from her shoulder to her lap when she sat and thus she petted it absently while these eye related abilities were explained to her. All the while she kept this eye active because she was already used to how it worked so it didn't much bother her in the slightest. As it was explained all the things that were wrong with how her eyes had chosen to develop the girl could only shrug. "Fuck! Right now, my eyes allow me to understand the physical nature of people I am looking at. Like I can tell what is going on with them just by looking, I can borrow their vision, seeing things from their perspective while forcing them to take mine, I can also make people do what I want... tested that out on Fuckface, I wasn't sure if I could still do that one. And I can steal people's special vision." the girl said counting on her fingers the apparent abilities of her eyes, aside from the fact that they simply allowed her the absolute ability to watch people and alter her own movements based on theirs.

As the girl explained this a well dressed woman was approaching the rear of the park bench at rapid speed. She had been stalking the cloaked man for quite some time, and had recently taken to waiting outside of the area for a good moment to surprise him. In her stalking she'd also discovered someone else she didn't mind meeting. That being said she was soon right behind the man, aiming to throw herself partially over his shoulders. Apparently she'd been close enough to hear the major part of this conversation and she felt the need to interrupt. "There isn't anything wrong with the way her eyes manifested. I did it." she said like it made all the sense in the world. "Also she was the Demon of Tokyo, wasn't she?" the woman wanted confirmation of her win on the bet.

Bloodedge
01-17-2017, 10:21 PM
As Chiyo explained to him the functions of her eyes, he crossed his right leg over his left and stretched his arms across the back of the bench they sat upon. "Hmm. Twinkle Eye, your mother's eye, a combination of your mother's eye and Mangekyou, and then the same again. That's what those are. So, you've barely scratched the surface of Mangekyou itself," he said. Still, the form and longevity she showed was unheard of, but a new voice entering the discussion would be the one explaining the reason behind these things. Before addressing this woman's initial clause, he let out an exacerbated sigh. "... Yes. She was the Demon. Now, what do you mean you did it?"

Apollymi
01-17-2017, 10:42 PM
"Ya' don't say~" the girl mentioned. She seemed to be amused by this, and beyond being upset that she'd developed so much, she was excited to have something more to do. In fact, the only real thought she had was that she couldn't wait to learn the other stuff, so that she could show her run partner. Besides that the girl enjoyed that she'd have something else to do to quell her own boredom. Before she could say more though there was another person joining them and given the man's lack of reaction to the approach the girl would assume this woman's identity. Beyond this the fanged girl tilted her head to the left and decided that the woman in her mainland dress with her clawed fingers sort of looked like her.

"Told ya' so." she said of the girl being the Demon of Tokyo. Moving right along, the woman took a seat on the other side of the man, leaving him sandwiched between his daughter and his wife which was probably a very obvious thing to anyone who happened to be walking by. As for the matter of the girl's eye the woman looked around and into the girl's face. "Oh, when she was born I decided I liked her, but I didn't want to take any chances. So... I gave her a little boost." she said with the clawed finger of her right hand hovering ever so slightly above her thumb. Her own eyes scarlet red like a dark reflection of the man's. "I used my eyes to give her pieces of ours, and the boys' because obviously he is never going to be able to use it properly." she started leaning over the man to look at the girl's eyes. "I layered the second form of mine, yours and his into her Twinkle Eye with a mirror. And she has her own mirror so it shows up as whatever way the boy's l vision will manifest, her own tomoe, and a ring for each of ours." the woman said. "What name did you choose little one?" she asked of the girl which made the girl's eyes flicker up and her left brow twitch. "Chiyo... and I am going to need you to call me that." she said which made the woman look at her strangely. "Uh-huh... well, that is a strange thing to hear from someone else. Chiyo it is then~" she said seeming to see something similar to the girl in her own personality. "There is only one part of this I can't take responsibility for, and it's that color. Her eyes should be silver at this point."

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 12:07 AM
"Yeah, yeah," he replied. This bet between the two was years old, but all along, he had been looking forward to winning said bet. That didn't matter for the moment, though. What did matter, was what the Storm Queen's mother had done with the lass' ocular ability. "Sou ka. So, the lifespan of the eye comes from it not even being in its proper state? That explains quite a bit. But..." Before the conclusion of this statement, the man's eyes widened. The three tomoe in his eyes each turned inward on his pupil while stretching and widening. At the same time, his pupil opened and became part of a thick ring as the tomoe joined it, creating an eye that took the appearance of a three-pronged gear. "That sort of handicap won't be needed anymore, so I'm taking mine back. From what powers you claim to have, you'll definitely benefit more from getting the real thing. It should be easy with as much use as you've gotten out of what you have already." According to the woman behind Izanagi, the color to Chiyo's eyes was wrong. Now that she mentioned it, he did recall a certain shift in the woman's iris over time. "Ah, right. Yours weren't always that color, and purple is a bit random, considering."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 12:28 AM
"My eye color?" the girl said as if it was a question. Now that she thought about it, everyone in her family had red eyes and that was a bit strange, but she also remembered a time when her eyes were 'silver' as her mother called it. And that was mostly during her very young childhood. She tried hard to remember when they became purple and it had to have been sometime during puberty. But while she was thinking about this, after her mother had explained how the girl had ended up with such a strange eye, her father decided to take his back. Such an activation of his eye, was a strange thing to witness and it's form became very different. It also caused an entire ring of tomoe to disappear from the girl's still active eye, and this made her eyes widen. "Fuck! That's like loosing a whole section of my vision." the girl said as she blinked away the sensation. But she supposed since it wasn't hers to begin with, it sort of made sense. Her mother chuckled just a little bit as she also turned to the girl.

"Yes, well, he's quite right. I saw your hunt of the boy, it doesn't seem like you need as much help as I thought. Sort of relieving actually." and just like that the woman's scarlet red eyes activated and when they did the tomoe in them spun around elongating and becoming like three empty ones spinning around her pupil. This would take the outer ring of tomoe from the small girl when it occurred leaving her only her original ring closest to her pupil. She frowned then, shutting her eye and in the blink she banished the ripple which obviously belonged to her brother. "Well, fine, I guess... I'll let Fuckface have his too. One his friends should be able to get him to activate it." the girl said crossing her arms over her chest and pouting as she was left with the true form of her Mangekyo a single ring of three tomoe in her very purple eyes. "And that takes care of that... now, which of your friends has purple eyes that you've been staring into all the time?" she asked of the girl which made Chiyo's eyes widen just a tad, because two of her peers had purple eyes, but there was only one she made any real amount of eye contact with. The girl was stunned into silence when she realized what her mother was getting at.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 01:01 AM
Soon enough, and seemingly no worse for wear outside of a bit of pouting, Chiyo was left with only her natural state of Mangekyou. This was for the best, as far as Izanagi was concerned, as a hunter with a handicap could be perceived as not really a hunter at all. "Good. Now that we've gotten rid of the assault rifle, we can get you equipped with a bow," he said as his own eyes reverted to their normal state. The eldest woman of this trio seemed to be attributing the girl's eye color to a simple matter of long-term eye contact with another individual, which would in fact link up to the way her own eye color had changed via its natural ability. Chiyo's reaction thereafter was a bit laughable. "Oh? It's a boy, Sachi! Or... a girl? I'm guessing boy."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 01:36 AM
The pout on the girl's face didn't seem to waver. Though she could understand why she didn't need to possess her eye the way it was, she'd also simply become accustom to having it. "You say that, and it's fine and all, but it was mine." she said in a brief moment acting like the child she was, the one who possessed things and didn't give them up unless she had to. "It's fuckin' fine though, bet I'm about to do all this shit better than everyone... fuck if anyone's gonna say I didn't earn my shit." the girl seemed to have an odd attitude about her own superiority. But in all fairness she supposed possessing the eyes of two capable hunters without having developed her own skills made her inferior and that wasn't something she'd abide by either.

While she pouted over this her parents seemed to be enjoying a bit of fun at her expense. Her mother's reaction to her father's statement that it was a boy who had the girl's attention was only further backed up by the woman. "Hm, has to be a boy. She wouldn't have a girl that far up in her face, and most girls would avoid her a bit anyway. She's pretty and she doesn't act like it, or even acknowledge it. Tomboy.... this one reeks of it. So... hyperactive, nice guy, a little older... probably a bit annoying to her... but definitely a guy." said the woman about her daughter much to the girl's own dismay because it was so fair an understanding within mere moments of meeting her. "No, fuck all of this... I am not gonna have this conversation with the two of you. Fuck that." the girl said. She couldn't argue against what was being said and she wasn't a liar so she didn't refute any of the things mentioned, which more than sealed in the woman known as Sachi's mind that she was correct. "Sano, look at her face, we're so right about this~" said the woman teasing her daughter and finding it to be the best thing ever. She was also happy because if such a thing was the case, then she didn't have to worry about her daughter having similar issues to her son, which was the most comforting thing. The frown on the girl's face deepened. "Fuck, everything about this situation. Also, Sano? And Sachi?... that's cute. So did you really make up your name?" the small girl was still pouting but the small animal in her lap pressed paws into her chest, drawing her attention downward. A small smile spread across her face as it was rather obvious she'd have no problem getting over this, and to be fair more than apparently enjoyed her parent's company.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 03:46 AM
"To be accurate, it was, and is, mine... but I like your spirit. We'll get you seeing things the right way," he commented. It seemed he and the woman called Sachi had struck a nerve with their previous statements toward Chiyo, but her reaction to this only made the situation more amusing. "Yes, I did make up the name. Akaru Sanosuke desu. And you are not talking your way out of this. I'm guessing blonde, probably tall, with a good record. Something of a pet, yeah?"

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 04:20 AM
Chiyo was trying to distract herself by playing with her new little pet. Her father's statement about his eye and it being his made her chuckle. "Everything is mine eventually." the girl said as she played with the small animal sitting beside her parents. It seemed the pair of them were content to keep having fun at her expense. Her father even went on to say that she wouldn't be able to talk herself out of this situation. Her mother seemed to be on the same wave length. "Why blonde Sano? " she asked before adding... "Akaru Sachiko desu~" she said to the small girl who was rather obviously her own child. "Sachiko and Sanosuke... huh." she muttered committing the names of her parents to her memory. Her father then went on to describe the type of man which was actually stunning similar to Yoichi which made her scoff, though she could see how many would assume her like of that kind of man. Her mother noticed this behavior and questioned it. "So tell me, is your father right? Do you have a thing for older, got their life together tall blondes?" she said leaning over the man to look Chiyo in the eye, urging the young woman to answer with all she had. The girl's eyes came up and she shook her head from left to right, but this wasn't a simple answer to the question, but there was no response from the young woman to the desire the woman's eyes normally caused in people to answer her. "Fuck, first off you can't have people as pets. And secondly I'm really not having this conversation with the pair of you." she said a bit of a smirk coming to her face.

Sachi looked at the girl and smiled. "Well, that is that... she isn't inclined to do what I say, proof of a proper hunter if we've ever seen one." she said sitting back and pouting. "But you could just tell us, now I just wanna know. It's not fair, if he's important enough that he changed your eye color, we should at least get to know who he is." said the woman who seemed to be just as prone to being child-like as her daughter. "Fuck! You two really aren't gonna let this go, huh?" the girl asked seeming to already know the answer. "Nope. I wanna know. And if you don't tell me, I'll just hunt him down and question him directly." she said Chiyo knew this sort of threat, it was very similar to one she gave on a regular basis. "Fuck, fine." the girl said. "No, Otou-chan, what you are describing is a guy I know, he's my a friend of mine now. He came out of the same tower as Fuckface... and is presently my stylist. But I just met him a couple of months ago and his eyes are golden." she said of the first generation's Flame King, she left room for the adjustment of their theories.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 04:52 AM
"Whether you think you are or aren't, you're having this conversation. That's just a fact of life," he said to the girl. To Sachiko and her wondering why he made the assumption he did, he merely shrugged. "Just a hunch. That seems like what someone like her would go for." Apparently, he was wrong about the lad Chiyo had her eye on, though there was such an individual in her list of acquaintances. That didn't matter, though. Chiyo had still manged to avoid answering the question, but she wouldn't be getting away for long. "Not blonde, then. Alright... go on."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 05:19 AM
"He's right~" the woman said to Sanosuke's statement that the girl was going to answer their questions. "Even if I can't compel you to answer, you'll still answer to avoid me hunting for the boy of your choosing. Besides... you can totally have people as pets... it's just a matter of attachment." said the woman who herself believed in turning people into pets, not that her child would have any reason to know this information. Moving right along, it seemed Chiyo had decided she wasn't going to answer any direct question and had instead simply pointed out that her father was wrong in his assumption about who the small girl would go for. "For the record, I really don't like being on the other end of interrogations." she put out into the air, and while the small creature rolled over on its back exposing its belly to the young girl she petted it while trying to think of the best way to go about this explanation. At her father's insistence that she continue the girl sighed.

"Okaa-chan, was right. He's an annoying idiot. His very existence makes me totally furious from time to time. He looked for me and found me when I was alone, even when I didn't remember him, he became my best friend. He's hyper, but I am too... so we run a lot together. And he's nice, just really... well, he has these moments of brilliance sometimes right after he's done something really fucking stupid... where he just shines. And I'm just really happy to be in that radiance. I trust him." the girl realized in this moment that she was way more attached than she normally let on and she frowned deeply. "Fuck, I need to never say any of that shit again, and I will definitely deny having said any of it." the girl mentioned looking to her mom who just blinked. "Sou ka, keeping a lot inside that head of yours huh?" she questioned which made the girl pout and stick her tongue out at the woman, as she hugged the small fox into her chest. "White hair, stupid face, and a tattoo under his left eye. He's tallish I suppose... " she said giving the boy a physical description while being cross with herself for admitting so much.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 05:55 AM
"I don't think you need to tell her that," he said to Sachiko. "This one seems like she knows more about keeping pets than she's willing to admit." After being pressured enough, Chiyo had finally given in to giving the information she had. The tale she told was fair enough that Sanosuke could accept such an individual in his daughter's company, but the physical description she provided was somewhat familiar to him. "That sounds like one of Kazehana's boys... more specifically, the one that is also Hashirama's. Interesting."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 06:10 AM
"I don't talk very much, so sure. And...I've got no idea what you mean by that." Chiyo stated about the volume of thought she had inside her head and her apparent keeping of pets. To be fair she didn't think of it as such, and probably wouldn't have known why that reference was made. Her friends often pointed out that she kept people as pets, most specifically referred to the Fang Prince who used to be in her presence as such, but she never understood the reference. When her father went on to make the statement about Shoichi the girl feigned ignorance while trying to figure out how many things she was going to have to erase from her mind to avoid slipping up and saying such things directly to the young man she'd been speaking about. "How do ya' know it's that one, Sano? I remember she had a couple of boys kinda close together." the woman said a single clawed finger under her chin, this was of course, a thought which she'd be having now simply because the boy the girl described sounded interesting. She was also perfectly fine with him, given the description her daughter had given. Obviously the girl was in love with him, even if she hadn't yet come to terms with that information.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 06:26 AM
"You'll see it for yourself one day," was all he had to say on the matter of human pets. It seemed things were winding down at a speed that would mean his relaxation was coming to an end, so Sanosuke decided to get a head start by uncrossing his legs and leaning forward in his seat. Before he could get up, though, there was the wonder how he knew which son of Kazehana's was being referenced. "Because of the stupid face. Besides, the other one had red eyes."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 06:35 AM
"Doubtful~" the girl said, watching as she knew the man was getting prepared to get up and do something. She was still fine to sit here, after all, she'd attended the meeting of the Black Order this afternoon, she literally had nothing else pressing on her agenda for the day and would likely just amuse herself by going home and playing with her new pet. While this happened, the other woman seemed to continue sitting down though at the mention of why this man knew which of the boys of Kazehana the girl spoke of his answer made it obvious. "Sou ka, purple eyes and a stupid face. I suppose that makes a great deal of sense. Anyway... it seems I was right about you... so I do hope you're having fun, Chiyo." the woman said to her daughter. The girl looked at the woman and simply nodded. "Hai." she mentioned. Her gaze darting over to her father. "Take it you're leaving now?" she asked seeming to understand as a person used to doing things, sitting still wasn't always something to do.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 07:06 AM
"What she said," the man added when he finally removed himself from the bench. In all fairness, he had been relaxed for far too long. Now was as good a time as ever to put an end to it. "Mm. That's enough catching up for one day. Find us when you're ready to learn about the real Mangekyou." Though he was more than ready to leave, he paused his movements for a moment while seeming to be in contemplation. His thoughts were of something very out of the ordinary for him, but after a moment of silence, he turned slightly and opened his cloak to stretch out his right arm in Chiyo's direction.

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 07:30 AM
"You say that... but I feel like you'd have a much easier time finding me than I would finding you." the fang girl mentioned rolling her eyes as her father stood. Her mother soon joined him seeming to be amused by the man's behavior. It would seem for a few moments that he was thinking about something and soon enough he extended a hand to Chiyo in a very odd way. The girl looked at him as if confused but only for a second as she soon simply stood and rolled closer to him offering the man a hug, which was quite unusual for the girl herself. Though in this moment it simply felt right. While this happened the girl realized she could very easily become accustom to such things. "Ja ne, Otou-chan~" she said looking up at him with those royal purple eyes, her pupils having returned to slits and the tomoe of them disappearing.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 07:38 AM
"That's the point," he replied. With that out of the way, he left his gesture open, only for it to be easily understood and met by the lass. His right arm wrapped around the girl's upper torso, nearly shrouding her in the crimson cloak during this fleeting moment of affection. After a few seconds had passed, he let go, and stepped away. "Sayonara," was the last word spoken by the man named Sanosuke, who soon vanished in the distance.

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 07:55 AM
Chiyo got to experience something interesting with this hug from her father. All wrapped up in his cloak for the few seconds it happened she felt strangely safe and at ease. It was a random combination of things for the small fanged girl, but she figured it would have been normal for her given how much she liked the man who was apparently her father. Soon enough though that bit of affection came to the end which was probably for the best. And the man known as Sanosuke soon vanished into the distance after uttering a farewell to the small girl. A small smile came to the girl's face as she soon found her new pet nipping near her ankles and her mother surprisingly enough still standing there. "Oh come on, don't make me ask. I have to let him get a good head start anyways." she said to the girl who rolled a bit closer and wrapped her arms around the woman's torso with a gesture she returned while being taller than the girl and still she felt very happy about it. "You'd be surprised how easy one of us is to find when we wanna be. Sayonara~ Chiyo~" she said to the girl as she began to walk off after her husband turning back only to make eye contact with the small animal next to the girl. "Be sure to look after her." she said to the animal itself which seemed to respond by walking around the young woman in a circle and standing at attention to her left. And just like that Chiyo's parents appeared before her and left. "Eh, that's a strange feeling. I'll have to lock that away too." she said reaching down for the little fox as it jumped into her arms. "Come along Minion, let's fly a little before we settle in for the night." the small girl mentioned as she jumped vertically multiple times creating small shattering platforms of ice to skate across until she reached home for the night.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 09:32 AM
The very next day, Kanda sat in wait within the Chimera team's lair of sorts. The clock struck 12:30. He had been waiting inside since noon, which was the time he was expecting the Storm Queen to arrive for a bit of Kendo practice; something he hadn't gotten at any reasonable level in over a week. With this excruciatingly long wait, he became more antsy than he had been in a very long time. He very much needed this, what with it being a daily routine of his for the past four or so years, at least. 'Chikusho. I can feel myself getting rustier by the second.'

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 09:38 AM
Chiyo stood in front of the statue which needed to open for her at exactly 12:30 and had it opening for her within a few seconds. She was dressed in what had to be considered her new standard street attire which included a double skirt a half off the shoulder top, a pair of stripped tights and a bustier. She was also well accessorized and wore several pieces of jewelry along with a light jacket thrown over her shoulder. She looked like what was likely to happen if a punk and a model had a baby, not that it mattered. On her feet her regalia which she used to ride the twists and turns down to the next level. Upon reaching it she rolled towards the agreed meeting space to find a specific blue haired male. "Kanda-nii~ Ohayou gozaimasu~" the girl said seemingly in a good mood as she removed her jacket which allowed a small fox creature to drop to the ground beside her before nestling up in the discarded piece of clothing.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 09:43 AM
By the time Chiyo arrived, Kanda was leaned against a table with his eyes closed, his arms crossed, and his right forefinger continuously tapping against his left bicep. Her greeting met his ear, but he had been waiting far too long to return a normal 'hello' of any sort. "Martial arts demands punctuality, you know? Noon means noon. I was being generous to you and your lifestyle by not saying sunrise."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 09:56 AM
"Fuck! I know, I just got caught up. Technically I've been awake since sunrise, what with Aki-nee... demanding I attend Yoga with her before she went to bed. Then Muu-nii caught me after we got out and made me play the missing games of Shogi, all fucking five of them. I had to eat sometime." she said only offering this information while stripping rings and dangling jewelry from her person. After which she'd take off her ATs, leaving her little fox in charge of watching all of this while she waited for a wooden sword. "But, I totally got ya' and I'll even practice with ya' extra to make up for my tardiness. I can do whatever until the book club meeting at 6." the girl offered more than willing to make up for her lateness without offering an actual apology which was the girl's way of doing things in general. She was involved in multiple activities with various members of their generation for rather random reasons. But she liked the activities, it just so happened that today was a bit busier than she'd initially expected.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 10:01 AM
"Hmph. Fine," Kanda replied as he reached to the table behind him, grabbing a bokuto for himself, and one for the Storm Queen. The latter was thrown toward Chiyo, and with that out of the way, he began his stretches immediately. "I didn't bring enough for a long session. We will go for the usual."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 10:08 AM
"Hai!" the girl offered, catching the bokuto tossed her way she also began her stretches knowing this session would be about as long as their usual one. She knew that this would be fun, her kind of fun, and soon they would likely be starting up, it made her giddy.

Meanwhile about five minutes after the arrival of the Storm Queen, another would come up after. She began inspecting the statues eventually finding the one with the difference the Tar King had mentioned. It was slit pupils on the statue surprisingly enough and standing in front of it while wearing her ATs made it move. Such would let the girl in as a member of the Black Order, and soon she'd be dropped down a chute which would take her further into one of the most elaborate looking buildings she'd ever seen. She was dazed from the trip down but the small fox guarding the Storm Queen's gear would perk up at the interruption. "Ano, Akaru-chan, Kanda-kun... Ohayou Gozaimasu." the young woman's words would draw the purple eyed girl's attention and only a single word would come from her face. "No." she'd say which would only be followed by another statement from the green haired young woman. "But... I haven't even asked anything yet." Chiyo paused and looked the other girl over and immediately scoffed. "I know what you want to ask, you want to ask to transfer to this team, and the answer is no." she said again, this would prompt the green haired girl to look at Kanda pleading. "Kanda-kun, she won't even hear me out."

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 10:19 AM
A wide grin was upon Kanda's face when he finished stretching and took his stance. This had been a long time coming, and he was far beyond ready to begin. However, that was the moment another individual entered the lair; someone who was not a member of this particular team. Chiyo was quick to deny the girl's request, even without hearing it out properly. This resulted in the green-haired lass looking to Kanda for the sake of being heard. "You were the one meant to be choosing the last member of the core team. Another Gravity Child falls from the sky, and you say no without hesitation? Why is that? It's obvious how she ended up finding the place, after all."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 10:41 AM
"Yes, I am meant to choose the last member of the core team, but it's not her. I said no... without hesitation because this one, lost Abenobashi yesterday to a lone rider, with four other people at her back. About an hour after Shi-nee and Shiro-kun successfully defended it. Beyond that point she wasn't at the meeting thereafter." the Storm Queen said. "It's also very obvious how she got down here, he talked to Mukuro. And I said no to this request already..." the girl finished having reached the proper point of the stretches she was also ready to begin. "Also if it had been a couple of hours later she wouldn't have been able to get in, the Twins are changing the criteria for entrance after they leave school today, and she's physically incapable. She's also a slouch and wants to join the most physically active team, there is no logical reason to allow this." the fanged girl mentioned before returning her gaze to the green haired girl. "But by all means, do tell me why I should change my mind about this. I don't want to hear Kanda's mouth about it later."

The green haired girl listened to what was said by the Storm Queen and fumed beneath a quiet composure, the girl wasn't necessarily upset about the truth being spoken by the other girl, but by the fact that she was being completely dismissive. "Akaru-chan, I get it... but, it wasn't like I got beat by a scrub. That kid was way too strong... and there was nothing that could be done against what that kid was working with. I swear I did try not to lose it. Also I am not that much of a slouch, not everyone can run around all the time for no reason." she said seeming peeved, but wondering if what she'd said would be enough to get the girl to at least hear her out. While this girl spoke Chiyo began pacing, it was a habit while she stared her down, there was more than one reason she'd said no to this request. "A way too strong kid... really. Prove it." she said, it was then that the green haired girl reached into her jacket and pulled out her phone. She then played a video of the aftermath which no one had ready seen it was a giant blaze underneath the area spreading across the rails and up into the shopping arcade itself. "Send me that." this was a request made by Chiyo with no prompting and no semblance of it being a question, it was something she simply expected to happen. "Hai." And it did via Bluetooth which the black haired girl was enabling on her phone at that moment. This was a minor test to see if the other girl would do as she was ordered without question, and surprisingly enough it was a pass. Though it wasn't nearly enough. Chiyo then took the video and sent it to a specific number in her phone belonging to the First Generation Flame King with a singular text message. "Did you burn down Abenobashi yesterday?"

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 10:53 AM
The Storm Queen's reasoning, while logical by all means, seemed to be missing something that Kanda couldn't quite place his finger on. There was, however, one particular piece of information he took issue with. "In all fairness, you are in no position to call anyone a slouch. Noon thirty?" he said. "Busy or not... discipline."

Soon after the video was sent to the phone of the original Flame King, Chiyo would receive his reply. "I'm a bit disturbed you would even ask that. But no. I was at work," the text read. Shortly afterwards, another message came. This would be one sent after Kurama had actually watched the video all the way through. "That... also wasn't done by any normal fire. That's chemical."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 11:04 AM
"Fuck! Thirty minutes... but sure. Totally a similar thing Kanda-nii~" she mentioned sarcastically as she received an initial reply from the Flame King which she started to respond to, only to have the phone further vibrate in her hand. Upon reading the second message, she reconfigured the message rather quickly to adapt to it. "Oh, well... you're the only person strong enough to have caused such a thing, so... it's a compliment. And I got a bleeding heart here claiming I am being unfair so I thought I ask. If she got her ass kicked by you, it'd be worth forgiving, but that isn't the case. How do you know the fire was chemical?" she added to the end. Sending that off she returned her attention to the girl in front of her, and remembered seeing her on a couple of occasions one other one which made also made the fanged girl a bit less likely to grant this one admittance to her team.

"What are you doing, Akaru-chan?" the girl asked as she watched the furious typing and the like. "Research, seeing who could have done this thing and make it worth my while to go look at. Because... now I am kind of curious. But it wasn't who I thought it was... so that means it's something new." said the fanged girl a grin coming to her face. "I like new things." when Chiyo said this the green haired girl's brow raised, it was obvious now why, Mukuro had advised that she explain how strong her opponent had been, it would apparently make the Storm Queen a bit more pliable to the request in some way. 'Sou ka, I didn't know approaching her like this could be done.' the girl thought taking a mental note to thank the Tar King if this worked out.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 11:11 AM
"Sarcasm doesn't fit you," was all Kanda had to say in return. A short while later, in the midst of the brief chat between Chiyo and the green-haired lass, Kurama's next message would reach the fanged girl's phone. "Isn't it obvious? I mean, I pretty much set the bar for all fire that -isn't- chemical. So... it has to be chemical~" it read. During chats and back-and-forth texting, Kanda put away his bokuto and prepared to move. "So, are we going to check this out, or not? I'm tired of standing around doing nothing, and you obviously want to see this rider regardless of what's happening here."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 11:21 AM
"Yes it does~" chimed the girl sticking her tongue out at Kanda. This was of course, simply how they chose to interact with neither of them being one way or the other. While this happened it became obvious that the Flame King had answered her and when he did she frowned down at the screen. "Well, that is true enough, you are still seeming a bit like a pyromaniac right now though~ Thanks for the info, Yoichi." the girl finished up the last message seeming amused by the idea only to look up and have Kanda putting away his bokuto. His words made her smirk just a tad. "Well, to be fair, I was going to do it when I was done here, before doing the book club thing. But... if you wanna go... I won't argue against it. I'll even show up early tomorrow, and you can bring some extras~" Chiyo mentioned as she tossed he bokuto towards the young man as well and she immediately began gearing back up. "According to Yoichi that fire is chemical... which makes me curious. I don't much care about fire one way or the other anymore, I've been far too exposed, but I still wanna see what the next generation has to offer." said the Storm Queen.

While the conversation between Kanda and Chiyo happened, the green haired girl seemed to be watching and waiting. This was about what she expected given the text messages she'd gotten from Mukuro and with that in mind she decided it would simply be best if she waited until she was addressed again. Still she couldn't help but feel a bit hopeful that she might get the transfer she desired without ever actually revealing the reason she wanted it. Though she couldn't know such a thing was rather obvious to the Storm Queen, though she didn't say anything about it.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 11:34 AM
"There is no such thing as early in Kendo. Either you're on time, or you're late." Kanda caught the bokuto thrown by the Storm Queen with no effort, swiftly placing it upon the table next to his own wooden weapon. With the obvious note that they would be going to Abenobashi to check out this mysterious Storm Rider with their chemical flames, Kanda began to move toward the exit immediately. Apparently, Chiyo had gotten her fill of fire recently, but this was only good news for the Lotus King. "It's good that you don't care. I plan to take this one. I've been way too still lately, and this should make up for that, if Tomoko is right about this rider's strength."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 11:49 AM
"Duly noted, Kanda-nii~" the girl said cheekily. Of course, she completely understood, but she couldn't help but be amused by a person who was even more about discipline than she was. Kanda was about the exact person she needed to keep her in line, and likely her greatest acquisition of the time period. Moving right along it seemed he wanted to take this particular battle so Chiyo only shrugged. "As you like, don't ever let me say I stopped ya' from doing something you wanted. Plus I would be happier observing anyways." the girl said as she finally got the last of her jewelry back on and her ATs as well. The small fox like creature jumping up into her arms as she turned to get it. "Come along, Minion, we're gonna see something new~" she mentioned to the small animal as it took up residence on her neck behind one of her pigtails hidden slightly under her jacket.

Soon after the pigtailed girl moved towards the exit turning to find that Tomoko as she was apparently known had already taken to following Kanda about as if she intended to go along with this particular adventure of theirs. Tomoko looked at Chiyo as if she could feel the girl's gaze upon her. "Did I do something wrong, Akaru-chan?" asked the green haired girl. "Why do you keep calling me that? Fuck, we grew up together call me Chiyo like everyone else or they'll assume I've been mean to you." the fanged girl said. This made Tomoko look at her strangely like she wasn't sure how to respond. "Also it isn't an option you're coming along... and I'm still not saying yes. Just so you know." she said. As she hopped in the anti-gravity tunnel and aimed to get shot up. "Hai, I understand, Chiyo-chan." the girl said seeming to not understand why this was going such a way. She'd have to talk to someone about Chiyo's personality shift, because before this moment the girl had been standoffish and completely unknowable aside from the fact that she didn't seem to know who Tomoko was before this moment. After the black haired girl disappeared she questioned this moment. "If she isn't going to say yes, why do I have to come along?"