PDA

View Full Version : [Miyabigaoka] Four Demons Bookstore

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 08:22 AM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Air%20Gear/ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_264637-1500x1060-original-pei28sumurai29-sky-cloud28clouds29-night-nightsky_zpsphc99gqd.jpg

A bookstore on a hill top over looking 4 major cities. Its name is a play on words, created by the owner who seemed to think it a fairly funny joke. It has an open sky light and is fairly narrow, but it carries a wide variety of new and used books which appeal to those who are looking for things not easily found commercially. It has very strange business hours as it is closed on Thursdays for reasons unknown to the general public and also on Tuesdays for book club meetings. It is also the secret meeting place of a team known as the Black Hand. Its underground open cliff center is accessible by a mechanical bookcase which only opens if the right book is picked up. Specifically the favorite of the team leader.
"For Whom the Bell Tolls"

Moving this book causes a passage way to open and leads down into an old abandoned cathedral type place. Its sides are open to the cliff and let in a lot of natural light and the space is gigantic allowing for battles and training to take place there. It is fully decked out with modern amenities and can be considered a home away from home for members of the Black Hand.

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Air%20Gear/ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_264590-1920x1080-original-suchfolder-highres-wideimage-wallpaper-light_zpsm9z0qlqr.jpg

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 09:10 AM
After leaving the construction zone on a bit of a joyride, the G-Man Ito Shigeru came to a grinding halt in front of the bookstore referred to as the "Four Demons." He still carried the woman called Shizuka with him on his mode of transportation: an AT motorcycle, as it were. "And here we are. Fun, right? Hopefully no discomfort from the tight holds."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Shizuka arrived in front of the Four Demons bookstore, riding on the front of a motorcycle as passenger to one, Ito Shigeru. Upon making her arrival she was asked about the ride she'd received and she had to admit it was quite fun. "Hai it was good fun. And I totally didn't mind the tight holds~" she chimed removing herself from the bike she looked towards the store itself. It appeared to be closed, there were no lights on, and the light of the stars simply shined off the glass roof. Even so she approached the building as if she intended to enter. "So you said you wanted to pick something out, come on." she said with no explanation of how she intended to get in. The fact of the matter was, she had a key and would open the door and turn on the lights inside. They were soft and appeared to be antique though they were hooked up to a regular electrical grid. The glass top of the entry way extended back towards the final counter where a shelf of collectible books was kept, but all other walls were lined by numerous shelves in various genres and languages. "Have your pick~ You know, for being such an awesome chauffeur." she said with much humor. This was her personal slice of paradise and she enjoyed sharing it with people.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 09:34 AM
"There aren't a lot of things you mind, are there?" he asked while extricating himself from the vehicle, shutting it down by simply placing his hand upon the console. When he got a proper look at this building, the store seemed unquestionably closed. However, he didn't expect this to matter, as Shizuka had chosen this place with such a hint of familiarity that he figured there was something else afoot. Alas, this was precisely the case, as she then used the store key to gain entry before switching on the lights, and apparently offering him a free book in the process. "Well, it would have been rude of me not to be as hospitable as I could be, considering. But, I'll take the book anyway~" he said as he began viewing the shelves. "So, this is...? A family business?"

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 09:50 AM
"Loud obnoxious people are about the only thing that bothers me. That aside I am usually easy-going." the girl said affirming the man's thoughts that she didn't mind much in life. As she stepped inside she seemed to be quite pleased and leaned against the counter at the far end as the man had a look around after explaining that he was only being as hospitable as the situation called for. Luckily enough, the man seemed keen to accept her kindness anyways so she relaxed while he had a look around. While he looked around he asked about the nature of this business. She didn't immediately answer, seeming to think on the answer a bit herself. "Yare yare, well I suppose it could be now. My little brother did find me today." she started but the logical way to answer the man's question came about anyways. "But honestly this is what I did with my share of the winnings from the last parts war. It's... my own little slice of happiness. I also named it something I thought was a tiny bit clever, like an inside joke." she said of this place. It was also technically the meeting place of her team not that it mattered at present.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 10:02 AM
"Fair enough. Those tend to be the stupid ones with nothing important to say anyways," he said, only to catch himself a moment later; at which point, he managed to seem a bit taken aback by his own words. "Gomen... that was a bit ruder than I meant it to be." After only a bit of searching, Shigeru made a bit of an excited utterance upon finding the book he sought. "I can't lie; it is a bit clever. Especially considering the selection here. Like this!" When he retrieved the book he'd been hoping to find, he referenced it. If he had this, he believed it would keep him quite entertained for a while. "World of Made and Unmade. I've been meaning to read this all year, but I never found the time to pick up a copy. I bought a netbook, but I can't be bothered with it. It just doesn't feel the same... you know?"

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Shizuka was a bit shocked by what the man had to say regarding loud obnoxious people. That being said, it wasn't shock at the rudeness of the statement, but instead laughter that he'd said it aloud and then gone on to apologize for it. A giggle escaped the young woman. "That is pretty funny actually. And very true now that I think about it~ I don't think it was particularly rude, I've definitely heard worse things." she said watching as the man searched apparently for something specific. And soon he found it, referencing it, the title itself was one that Shizuka was familiar with, but no one she'd expected anyone to want. "I didn't expect anyone to want that book in particular, it's amazing though. I am glad you found what you were looking for." said the girl who seemed to be amused by the selection. After all one could tell a lot from a person by what they chose to read. Moving right along the statement about netbooks and the like just not being the same as a good old-fashioned book made the girl smile brightly. "Exactly!~ No one else gets that... I feel the same way. There is nothing quite like breaking into a fresh book!~" she said, seemingly passionate about this activity of hers, almost as much as she was about riding.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 10:35 AM
"I expected it to be. I read a summary of it once, and it seemed right up my alley. Whenever I find plenty of spare time, I'll definitely be having a look at this." It seemed Shizuka was very adamant about her book-reading. This was something the male could sympathize with, but seemingly not on such a scale as what he was witnessing. "Hoh? I must've hit a happy nerve," he said with a grin. "I didn't think you had that sort of emotion in you. No offense. It's kind of cute, actually."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 10:53 AM
"Nice!~" said the girl in response to the young man having found something thought he'd like reading and beyond that dedicating the necessary spare time to reading it. Shizuka could appreciate such a devotion to books in such a way. It was one of the few things she managed to find it easy to bond over. Only a few of her peers took any great interest in reading so, whenever she got the chance to go on about books her personality seemed to shine. This was a fact noticed by Shigeru who pointed out how happy she looked. "Hai." was all she could say in response to him having found a topic of discussion which made her happy. When he went on to say that he didn't think she had that sort of emotion in her she could completely understand most things didn't tend to make her that sort of happy, but when he went on to say that he thought it cute her eyes widened a bit and a blush came to her face. "Yare yare. I didn't expect that." she mentioned making eye contact, she could do nothing to hide the expression she had, so she wouldn't bother trying. To be fair, she really liked this man, and the more she talked to him, the more she liked him. It was only fair to thank him for the compliment. "Thank you~"

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 11:07 AM
"Of course," he replied while leaning against a table and tucking his book of choice away between his crossed arms. He had managed to take the young woman by surprise with his most recent words, it seemed, resulting in an expression which only further validated his original point, as far as he was concerned. "And a twofer, to boot. I could make a living off this, selling tickets. Hell, I could quit my job and have time to read my books while you just express all over the place," he teased. "Meh, who am I kidding? I couldn't own a cinema; I'd always be trying to watch the movie."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 11:24 AM
A laugh escaped the young woman as the man continued to tease. Even claiming that he might make a living off selling tickets to such a show as the one she was putting on right now. "You're pretty funny, you know that?" she asked of the man who seemed to think that it actually wasn't possible for him to make a living off selling tickets because he'd be too busy enjoying the show. "Well, that wouldn't much matter. I can honestly say... the best part about owning a spot full of stuff you like is having full time access to it." she said offering a smile. "After all, there is nothing wrong with enjoying your work~" and with that said the blush that covered the girl's face finally managed to fade quite a bit. It'd been some time since she found a man's company this entertaining.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 11:50 AM
"I suppose I've been told a few times before," he said regarding his apparent bit of humor. He had now claimed his book, and though he wasn't quite sure why they were here in the first place, or why they were remaining for so long, he didn't quite plan on complaining. He was enjoying himself quite a bit in the company of this particular Gravity Child; very much more so than with any members of the previous generation. "Truer words have never been spoken. But... there's a very peculiar line between enjoying one's work, and not being able to get the work done at all because of the distraction of enjoyment."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 12:09 PM
"Good, someone should be appreciating that humor." the girl said. Moving right along she'd come here for a couple of reasons and didn't expect this man to stay very long after getting the book she'd offered in exchange for the ride and bit of fun he'd given her before. That being said she couldn't well draw herself away from his company. "I suppose, that is pretty true, but if you know where the line is... I don't see it being a problem~" she said. This was generally how she thought about everything. But she was also pretty strange considering her own habits. "Speaking of work and the like, don't let me keep you from anything. I came here with the intention of picking up a couple of things and preparing something for the next meeting of my team. I appreciate your company but if you have something else to do you don't have to stay." the girl mentioned in the same way she'd been speaking the whole time. She realized that sounded a bit empty and went on. "I'm not kicking you out or anything though, actually... I really like talking to you." she added. It was true she tended to spend a lot of time here and she had no idea how long she intended to stay here. Mostly she intended to write a note for those who didn't know how to get into the secret hiding spot, mainly her brother and Mikasa. One of whom would surely understand the other might have a bit of a problem. She also had to see if she had a copy of a book that Akiza was looking for but couldn't find a copy of probably because it was over a decade old and out of print.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 12:22 PM
"I suppose I can find a line here or there. It's worth a shot, anyway." Apparently, Shizuka thought to avoid holding him up from whatever he may have been required to do elsewhere. In this particular case, though, he had been tasked with the delivery of AT parts for the Thorn Queen, and nothing more beyond that. So, with the knowledge that his company was appreciated by this one, he shook his head with a chuckle. "Iia. I was only required to do the one thing. Other than that, I have nothing on my agenda until I'm called in for a job. If you'd like a bit of privacy, though, I'll oblige."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 12:31 PM
A grin crossed the girl's face as the man said he didn't have anything else to do at the time. She simply didn't want to hold him up, but she also had nothing to hide. "Eto, it's nothing like that. I am leaving a note for my new members so they can get in to the shared space when they want even if no one else is really around. Specifically if they want in from the not dangerous way. And looking to see if I have a copy of a book Aki wanted to read, which is presently out of print." she said with a quick nod. Moving on to this she slipped behind the back counter and pulled out a sticky note and a pen and wrote a very simple note. 'Take a look at my favorite book.' leaving it stuck to the counter almost in front of said title which was a copy of 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' by Ernest Hemingway. "Since I had intended to come here on my own, I was also just going to wait around here and see if anyone else showed up, maybe have a snack and read a bit." she said realizing completely that the upper part of this store wasn't really outfitted for that part, but for some reason she was more than willing to show the 'secrets' of this place.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 12:40 PM
"Ah, I see. This place is one of those," he said as if he understood fully what Shizuka implied by 'shared space'. As she went about writing this note of hers, he pushed away from the table he'd been leaning on. If the woman intended to wait for the arrival of someone else, she had chosen an interesting time to do so. The last time he took note, her team had remained at the Black Order's meeting, and were becoming acquainted with one another... or at least, such was the case for a core member or two. "A snack and a book? That sounds delightful. Judging by what I saw when we left, though, it looks like you'd be waiting quite a while."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 12:56 PM
"Hai, it's one of those." she said with a smile. "To be fair most of us had bases in the high school, including the core team that actually won the last Parts War." she explained as she looked through the shelves. "But... the school was almost completely destroyed a couple of months back in a freakishly well placed thunder storm. Most of us had already begun looking for new spaces, with the youngest Gravity Child of our set seated to graduate this year... we figured we could set up different places for all of us to meet up and hang out with our individual teams." she said explaining the situation. "Though I've owned this place for a couple of years, I had Chiyo's pets do me a solid and put in the door here a few months ago." She said her eyes finally finding the book titled 'The Botany of Desire'. "Yare yare. I remember this one... " she said picking it up off the shelf and rolling her eyes gently at why the Thorn Queen might have asked for such a thing.

Since this man was okay with the activity of her chosen night she gestured for him to follow her behind the counter. She'd then pull on a copy of her favorite book which would move the bookshelf and lead to a very long and old staircase lined by tiny electric lights with a soft glow. These would eventually lead down into a large open hall type of space with another long stair case to the floor. It seemed to be lined with ceiling to floor windows which were presently full of the dim lights of the night sky. Beyond this, there were several rooms along the walls with glass between them and more small lights set up. This place was full of modern amenities though, including a room which served as a seating room with large plush pillow like floor seating and individual soft light reading lamps and a speaker system wired up to play soft music if one so desired. Off to the side a full fridge completely stocked with food and snacks liked by the members of her team but for everyone's general consumption.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 01:14 PM
"Sou ka," was all Shigeru had to say in response to the information he'd been given. Moving right along, he was soon guided to the other side of the counter, where a secret entrance to Shizuka's team HQ was located. He followed this stairwell to a destination unknown to him, taking in the sights through glass panes as he walked behind the Echo Queen. "Sugoi. Helluva job they did on this place," he commented. Eventually, he was brought by the woman to a very comfortable looking space, obviously designed with relaxation in mind. "This is a haven for bookworms if I've ever seen one. If I had a place like this, I'd like to think I would use it as a hideout."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 01:40 PM
"Hai!~" she said of this place in particular, and the excellent job done with its restoration. She was quite proud of it, and even though it'd been her intention to come down here and read, she mostly just felt like it would give her somewhere comfortable to speak with this man without them having to stand around while they conversed. "Would you like anything?" she asked while at the fridge grabbing a bottled water for herself and offering the man a drink of his choice. At the mention that it was a bookworm's haven she could only agree as well. "Yep, I like to think of this place as the perfect place to relax and read. Actually... I probably spend more time here than I do at my apartment." she said with a small smile. "It's quite strange I almost didn't know about it. Technically speaking this building... used to be a giant church up on the hill top about half a century ago, it was technically swallowed up by a sinkhole which formed after an earthquake. The whole building was lost, but since no one was in it at the time no one ever bothered looking for it. Eventually it was paved over. I happened to come across a book about old structures in the area so I looked for it. And eventually found a proper opening that would let me into it." she said it was actually a bit of fun, and she'd used her own abilities with her ATs to find this place. She explained this as she took a seat in one of the giant pillows, allowing it to swallow up her person with her legs crossed at the ankle to avoid flashing anyone. "It was actually structurally sound so I had it modernized, turned it into a nice little extra~" she said enjoying this space for what it was.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 08:36 PM
"Would it be too much to ask for scotch?" he said immediately, albeit with a chuckle to suggest at least partial jest. "Water would be fine." The story of this place was quite a powerful one indeed. Now that he thought about it and looked around again, he supposed the structure itself was a bit antique, even for a well-made replica; though this only added to the appeal of the place. "Sugoi. Bit of an eye for architecture, then? Well... in this case, I should probably say archaeology."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 09:38 PM
A giggle came from the Echo Queen, though she realized his statement was one of at least a partial jest... she supposed she could get why one would want an actual drink. "I suppose not, but I doubt there is anything here stronger than an energy drink~" she said with a smirk. Grabbing a second water bottle to pass to the man. After she explained how she found this place in particular a small smile came to her face. "I suppose archaeology makes sense, though I'd probably say I had an ear for it~." the Echo Queen said again finding cleverness in her own joke. "I could hear the structure underneath the store it made me look into what could be down here." she explained. This was done mostly because the ground penetrating radar that was one of her tricks was how she found this place and its door, once she got inside she sort of just opened it from within using the vibrations of the sound waves created by her regalia, which sounded nice inside this place.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 10:27 PM
"That's a bit of a shame. Ah well. I can always drink at home. Arigatou." Shigeru accepted the water bottle with a nod, opening it immediately to have a swig. Given the Echo Queen's choice of words, he was easily able to form a mental link between her Road and her finding of this place. "That's a bit enthralling, you know? A Road that has such conventional uses can't be understated. I might even be a tidbit jealous."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Shizuka was happily drinking from her own water bottle as the man seemed to state he would drink at home. The thanks was simply waved off as the girl found herself relaxing in the pillow she'd chosen for a seat. Of course, while they discussed the nature of how she'd found this abandoned church, she decided this man was more than averagely clever or at the very least well informed as he found his way to the proper answer of how she'd found this place without her having to go into great detail about the explanation. "Yare, yare... I don't know if I'd call it that." the girl mentioned seeming to tint ever so faintly. Though she knew the full uses of her road, she couldn't imagine someone being jealous of such abilities, even so it was nice to feel appreciated in these moments. "Why would you be a tidbit jealous?" she asked, clearly only curious.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 11:14 PM
"Modesty suits you, but let's be honest; that's a hell of a trait to have," he insisted, fully intending to drive home his belief on this matter. "As for why. Well... I used to be a Storm Rider, in what I guess you would call the first Parts War. That kind of thing would have come in handy back then, so, kudos to you," he said while raising his bottle as if toasting. Shigeru soon took a seat on the pillow beside that which the Echo Queen had claimed, finding it to be a level of comfort he could call more than satisfactory.

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 11:40 PM
The explanation that skills like Shizuka's would have been useful in the 'First Parts War' made the girl's eyes widen. Though she was modest by all accounts she really didn't have a response for that portion, she simply found herself sipping from her water bottle. It was then that all the pieces of this man seemed to come together in her head. She'd been talking with him for a great while now, he knew a lot of Gravity Children while obviously not being one himself. Beyond this, he had knowledge and insight which was generally left out from the population at large. It only made sense that he was one of the competitors from before the time of the Second Generation's Freedom. "Sou ka. I was wondering where you fit in..." she said having come to her own conclusion. "If you'd been around us, you would have ended up being called an Uncrowned King, that title we give to the strong normal ones who stand with us. That's interesting, I didn't know our predecessors had those." she said. It was interesting information to say the least. "And to my knowledge there was at least one with comparable skills, Jirou-san fits into the range of likeness to mine as far as abilities are concerned. Though mine is admittedly a bit more specialized than his. Actually, this true for most of us now that I think about it, if we have a counterpart in the previous generation, our abilities are more specialized than theirs. That was probably done on purpose, huh?" she reasoned seeming to have no problem figuring out that information.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 02:55 AM
"That's an interesting thing about your generation. In the first war, there were no Kings at all. I also wouldn't say such people really existed. There were a few of us who became skilled during that time because we found out about the powers of the Gravity Children, but even the best of us didn't hold a candle to them at the time." His explanation of the past Parts War ended with a series of gulps from the water bottle he held. As he drank, he heard the comparison between the first Gem King and the woman beside him. Thinking about it brought him to the conclusion that yes, they were quite similar in concept after all. The use of sound waves was quite simply a more focused form of general vibrations. "That sounds about right. It makes for a very interesting dynamic, actually. One with the power, one with the skill."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 03:25 AM
"First Parts War didn't have kings? That's... strange. Though given the amount of time between the last parts war and ours, it kind of explains all the randomly strong people we had to deal with. They existed trying to get better than people who were better than us." she thought about this and it was something odd. She'd always wondered where such titles came from but assumed it was simply one of those things which were assigned by those who made them. That it wasn't would lead to some questions by the young woman once she had time to fully suss out the details. Moving right along, it seemed that there was an expression of the difference in dynamics between the first generation and the second generation. And given what she'd seen of her predecessors she couldn't argue against it. "Yes, that seems to be the case." she said beginning to think more on the subject. It was very interesting now to think about the power verses skill dynamic and it made Shizuka infinitely relieved that she didn't care about where she stood compared to anyone else. If she did, it would make the knowledge that they weren't as powerful as their predecessors somewhat maddening.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 04:13 AM
"Nope. Back then, they were just the Keepers of Regalia. Anyway... yeah, that's why your enemies were strong... and that's why the next generation is going to have a much harder time than you guys did," he asserted. There were many individuals riding now, who were much stronger than the second generation would have been during the previous Parts War. "So, what are your plans with this one?"

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 04:25 AM
"Hm..." she said. The knowledge that the previous generation didn't have the title 'king' made the whole thing rather strange. It also made sense of why people were so hype trying to get regalia. They probably didn't see them as belonging to the people who had them, they were just the new big thing. Such an idea gave the girl a bit of perspective on what was likely the major issue of the parts war. Beyond this though there was the question of what she specifically intended to do during this parts war and it caused a smile to come to the girl's face. "Eh, well... we aren't trying to win or anything. We have our Sky King after all." she said. "But, I plan to see if my new team format is more competitive than it was last time. And in the process, take out the more specialized teams we couldn't beat before." said the girl who couldn't help but find it amusing in prospect. There was also the matter of her using this as a live action test of her new shogi strategy, one which was sure to beat out the Tar King who was her only real competition.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 04:47 AM
"That's an interesting goal to have. Preparation like that seems to be a running theme with you. Rightly so, mind you; another thing that can't be underestimated." The longer he sat on this pillow, the more comfortable Shigeru found himself. Eventually, he had all but totally slumped into the thing, as if he were merging with it in a way. "Kuso... I shouldn't have sat here. This room's the best."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 04:57 AM
"Yare, yare... I suppose it is~" she said choosing to take the commentary as a compliment as it seemed to intended as such. It was rather true the girl was always planning around different scenarios and with that in mind, she was probably a bit more dangerous than those of her friends who ran in headlong with no plan; even without their abject amounts of power. As their night continued it seemed that Shigeru found himself sinking rather far into the softness of the pillow. It was quite the intention of the device. "Isn't it though? These pillows are basically made of space-grade memory foam, and they are about as big as queen sized mattresses when they are stretched out. When I first got them, I made a giant pillow fort and hung out in it for like a whole day~" she said. It seemed that the Echo Queen had a bit of childishness left in her somewhere and it showed through along with the other pieces of her personality ever so often.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 05:06 AM
"Oh?" Apparently, even one such as Shigeru, who had been exposed to the technology of Trophaeum for quite some time now, could still be astounded by technological advancements. To know that these pillows could be stretched out to such lengths was insane, and a rather convenient way to keep a bed stored away, now that he thought about it. "That's one hell of a convenient pillow. I can't exactly blame you for the fort. Frankly, if I don't become active soon, I might fall asleep. Knowing that at any point, I could make this pillow into a bed, doesn't help with that."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 05:18 AM
The surprise coming from the man wasn't really that unusual. It seemed that there were a lot of people who didn't know of how far the comforts of modern society went. Even so, it appeared he couldn't blame her for her pillow fort fiasco and he went on to explain that such a thing being so convenient could even put someone like him to sleep sometime if he didn't become active again soon. "Yare, yare. I can't say I blame you. I did say I spend more time down here than in my apartment. Those reasons are all included in the why of that~" she said seeming to find this funny. She really liked this man, and obviously wouldn't mind hanging out with him more, but it seemed their time together would be coming to an end pretty soon.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 05:28 AM
"So you did. I guess that makes sense of why, huh? OK!" Without further ado, Shigeru hopped off the pillow he'd been sat upon. Now that he was standing, he immediately felt a great deal more awake than mere moments prior. "That's much better. Oh, I meant to ask," he interjected while turning to face the young woman. "Was there somewhere else you intended to go? It was a bit of a short trip between the construction zone and here."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 05:46 AM
"Yes, it does." she said still she hadn't moved from the spot she'd sunk into, mostly because it was literally the most comfortable spot to be found. Of course, she watched as the man pulled himself out of his vice of sorts, and seemed to wake up a bit more now that he was standing. Beyond this he seemed to want to know if there was anywhere else the Echo Queen wished to go. A bit of a frown came to her face, as she immediately considered making up somewhere else to go and decided against it shooting instead for honesty. "Could I accept the offer of a second ride, even if I had nowhere else in mind to go?" she asked. "I mean, I could make something up, but I'd need a bit more time to think of something convincing." she said with a bit of a grin on her face.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 05:48 AM
"Oh?" he uttered once more, finding a bit of amusement in the fact that Shizuka had spoken the words she did. Following a stretch to get his limbs back in order after being in the same position for so long, he reached out toward the Echo Queen with his right hand, retaining a smile as he did so. "A place in mind or not; the offer stands. Honestly, I've shown everything that I, myself, know about that bike already. I just wanted to offer anyway."

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Shizuka watched this man stretch and seemed to get a pretty good understanding of the fact that he was leaving soon. Beyond that he seemed more than a bit amused by the question she'd answered his offer with. But after that stretch was over his hand extended to her and stated that the ride he'd offered was on the table regardless because he had nothing else to show her about the bike. She extended her own hand to meet his and pulled herself out of the comforts of the pillow. "Yare yare. Well, to be fair... I wasn't going along because I cared to know anything else about the bike." said the Echo Queen. Now that she was standing she'd head through this hideout of hers back through the shop and to the bike owned by this man if that's where they were headed, if only to go on another ride and enjoy his company just a bit more.

Bloodedge
01-06-2017, 06:26 AM
After helping the Echo Queen onto her feet, he followed behind her, only to soon have another statement reach his ear that would warrant a sly grin from the man. "Well that's good. It'd be a damn shame if you came just for the bike." Soon enough, the vehicle was reached, prompting Shigeru to hop aboard immediately to switch it on. "Aimless riding it is then. Shall I drop you off here afterwards?" he asked, fully prepared to take off whenever he received his answer.

Apollymi
01-06-2017, 06:57 AM
A smile came to Shizuka's face. She couldn't help it, she was quite pleased to be going on another ride with this young man. Moving right along, when they reached is bike Shigeru slid into place on it and claimed they would be doing aimless riding. "Hm, I guess you could drop me off in Center City Tokyo." she said remembering she needed to drop a book by the Thorn Queen's apartment. After that the girl would hop aboard the bike the same way she'd been on their short ride before. "But by all means take a few detours if you wanna~" she said ready to ride to wherever this man wanted to take them.