PDA

View Full Version : Daybreak Town

Pages : 1 [2]

Apollymi
02-12-2017, 10:52 PM
The girl in her blue hood had piercing red eyes. Her hair seeming to escape in two long strands down the front of her outfit. Whatever she was saying or doing with this young man, a robed individual with a strange mask on began an approach which diverted her attention. This girl was very young looking and to be fair she was only about 14 years old. Even so she was dressed a bit like a punk, in frilly skirt layered and combat boots. Thigh highs held up by belts that looked a bit similar to the double choker around the neck of the young man. "We're being approached by a weirdo in a mask. Just saying... it's starting to seem like what the others are saying is true. Might be about to get drafted for one of those 'Unions'." she said. It seemed she'd had contact with some others who had known about the Unions or heard about them given that a few of the higher class people had already been drafted. She didn't really know what to think. "I'll let you know now, I'll do what you do... but I don't know if this one is gonna want one or both of us." she said as she clasped her hands together behind her back and waited for the approach. Her words would only be heard by the young man at her side, as the heavy collar of her coat covered her mouth for some reason or another.

Bloodedge
02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
The male in this pairing walked with his hands tucked into the pockets of his nigh form-fitting jeans, seeming to struggle to shorten his stride and let the girl in his company keep pace with him. "You could stand to walk a bit faster, you know?" he said, seeming a bit upset by her slower movement. "Isn't moving where you shine in a fight? You hardly show it elsewhere." Soon, he stopped upon having it brought to his attention that there was a masked individual approaching them. Indeed, there was. He had to agree that this could only be one of the Masters they'd heard of so recently, but he was left wondering what business the Master actually wanted with them, if any. "I doubt it has anything to do with Unions. I get the feeling those Masters are just picking up people they know, unless some of them are just going for extra."

Kiyomi
02-13-2017, 12:38 AM
Masa approached the pair, she wasn't really good with unfamiliar situations, yet she had to be a leader. Knowing her appearance looked strange to others who have only heard of the Masters, she cleared her thoart and spoke, "Don't be alarmed I mean you no harm um... Civilians." Normally she would address others by their name or title if they wish, so this made it difficult for the young straight laced woman. "My name is Mas- Foreteller Ira," She corrected herself, "Leader of the Unicornis Union, its a pleasure to meet both of your aquantics." She offered a friendly gesture towards the pair, hoping they would return their names as well.

Apollymi
02-13-2017, 12:47 AM
"You know, you're always complaining about my pace. I've done nothing to deserve this treatment." the small girl mentioned. Knowing that the man in his skin tight pants had slowed his pace to accommodate her own. Still she couldn't help but come back with another cheeky reply about the different between her resting pace and her battle pace. "Yes, I am known for speedy combat, but it's because I am conserving all my energy for right just then. Jeez." she muttered. But soon enough the 'weirdo' in the mask approached them, and she was left to a very strange introduction. This woman apparently spoke from beneath a unicorn mask and would be leading a Union. It was very strange, as her introduction seemed most nervous. It was like this one was unsure of what she should say. Still the girl in blue saw no issue with an introduction, especially if it kept her from being referred to as 'civilian'. "Nice to meet you, Foreteller Ira. I'm Tsukano." she said knowing that the young man with her would introduce himself.

Bloodedge
02-13-2017, 12:56 AM
"... Civilians?" the male spoke. As far as greetings went, this was by far the most perturbing he'd ever been exposed to. In a way, it was an annoyance to the young man, but since the girl Tsunako had responded with an introduction, he chose to do so as well. "Shin," was all he said. He found himself wary of the situation unfolding before him. This Master was already coming off as a bit... strange, so to speak. However, she was a Master nonetheless, so he would at least hear out whatever it was she wanted of the two. "What is it you want with us?"

Kiyomi
02-13-2017, 04:46 AM
The young Foreteller glanced at the pair of youth beneath her mask. This time when she spoke her voice was clear and strong, "My apologies Shin and Tsunako," she spoke to the pair, "I've never known what to call others if I don't know their names." As she finished her sentence a grin formed across her visible lips from under hen shadow of her mask.
"As for what I want..." Masa extended her arm out to summon the trinket the Master gave to her. A beam of light flashed and what appeared within her right hand was Unicornis. With a cloud like handle, sharp teeth at the edge, and the unicorn on the guard, Foreteller Ira, grapsed the blade in her hand. "Let's have a friendly spare."

The young scarlet maiden smirked, what she lacked in poor communication she made up for it with skill; Not only that but if there was a way to get to know a person she'd rather have their hearts speak through battle.

Apollymi
02-13-2017, 07:28 AM
"Well that isn't really a problem. Civilians is just a strange term to use." the young girl with her blue hair said. But soon enough the young woman in front of them in the Unicorn mask made it known what she wanted and it was something quite strange. Tsukano seemed to be a bit taken back by this situation. "Uh, you want to spar with the two of us. Aren't you a Master? It doesn't make much sense..." she said looking to her friend. If he wanted in on this she'd join him, but it seemed like an odd thing for anyone to want. "Shin?" she asked of him. While she waited for his response she had a look at the Master's Keyblade and it was unlike any she'd seen before and her own wasn't really anything to scoff at.

Bloodedge
02-13-2017, 07:37 AM
"Hmph. You could have just asked," was all Shin had to say about being referred to as a 'civilian' by this Foreteller. When the girl moved on to mentioning what she wanted, the male's brows drew together in a furrow of confusion. At no point did he expect to face a Master for any given reason, but here this one was, challenging himself and the girl in his company to a spar of sorts. With Tsunako questioning him as if to see if he had interest in this idea or not, Shin simply held out his right hand. A dark crimson flash of energy occurred, producing from it a heavy-looking Keyblade with an ogre's face as its guard, a broad blade, and three outward-curving spikes as its teeth.

Kiyomi
02-13-2017, 04:45 PM
Masa was amused by both responses, yet the young mans reaction was one that she hasn't for seen, she became delighted. She turned her attention to the small girl, "Sparring is just a physical hello. Also," The young Foreteller paused before continuing, "There are some things that you can only learn through clashing Keyblades. Besides it'll be two on one, it balances out well."

She walked near the young lad to examine his Keyblade. It was almost like he was holding a lethal version of himself in his hand. She smiled underneath her mask, "Same on the inside as the outside, very straight forward." She remarked for the color scheme of his clothing matched that of his Keyblade. Growing curious, she addressed Tsukano along with Shin, hoping to get the response she was wishing for, "So will you join me for a friendly spar?"

Apollymi
02-13-2017, 07:46 PM
Tsukano waited on Shin's decision if only to avoid rushing things unnecessarily. It was part of the reason their friendship worked in the way it did. But since he'd summoned his own Keyblade she summoned hers, a flash of blue light from her extended right hand would create a long dual colored Keyblade with two heart shaped openings to make up the teeth one black and one white with that dual kind of theme throughout. It was very pointy and uncommonly short, and after it was summoned the girl fell into a reversed grip as she lowered her center of gravity to prepare for the coming fight. "I'll do what Shin does. And he's already decided." the girl said calmly. Not one to let this take longer than necessary to start, she bounded off, speeding towards the other woman with a roll while her body was covered in the thunder element aiming to stun the woman while leaving an opening for Shin.

Bloodedge
02-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Though Shin was the first to prepare for battle, he was the second to act. When Tsunako charged forward with her thunder attack, Shin chose to jump into the air and grip the handle of his Keyblade with both hands. Since it was a Master they were up against, he saw no point in holding back, so he chose to go for his Limit Break without hesitation. He performed a mighty, horizontal swing of his Keyblade from a distance, putting enough physical power behind it to create a vacuum-like shockwave from its arc. This shockwave would be sent beyond Tsunako, and from its given angle, it would travel over the head of the Master and strike at the ground behind her. Shin timed this in a way that the shockwave would be travelling downward to the Master's rear just before Tsunako's attack intended to connect, limiting Masa's potential evasion area.

Kiyomi
02-14-2017, 01:42 AM
Foreteller Ira smiled at the young pair, yet before she could get a close look at Tsukano's Keyblade, they both began the fight. As they set up the field To limit her the young maiden couldn't help but become amused.

She waited for the attacks to come closer before thrusting her left hand out, summoning a blinding holy light, to leave what looked like an angelic sword with wings as the guard, tip, and a wing as the blade, in her hand. Small wings of air formed around her feet as she lifted into the air, avoiding the electrified girl and the grounded shockwave.

Masa flipped both her blades in her hands into reverse grip and swung Galaxy Pegasus in the direction of Shin causing a strong gust of wind to be hurled at the young lad, and if it were to connect it would knock him from the air towards the ground.

She then tossed her Unicornis, which was coated in fire, in the direction of the young blue-haired girl, and if it were to connect it would deal minor burns to the multi-belted lass.
Though Masa had enough power, she held back simply to see what these two would plan next.

Apollymi
02-14-2017, 11:29 AM
The blue haired girl's attack had hit nothing and by the time she managed to turn around she saw the Union leader wielding two Keyblades and one of them was coated in flames and headed straight for the girl. In a moment like this, she seemed to freeze a bit in time, like a deer caught in the headlights, her eyes widened as it seemed there would be no escape for her. But at the last possible second she pulled back, tossing her own Thunder coated Keyblade towards the one coming for her aiming to knock it back, by use of a skill she'd developed which allowed her heightened perception in critical moments such as this one, because of her speedy nature. Moving right along if the girl's Keyblade met its target it would knock it back towards its wielder and be immediately called back to the girl's hand. Of course, she didn't expect to be going at the Master in any real sense of the word, but in this case, it almost seemed like this was too easy.

Bloodedge
02-14-2017, 11:39 AM
In the wake of his Limit Break, Shin looked in the direction of the masked girl and scoffed. He had put quite a bit of effort into his most recent attack, so for her to have evaded both it and Tsunako, she was truly a legitimate Master. There was a quick reprisal of a wind attack sent Shin's way while he was airborne, and while this was enough to force him toward the ground, he would never reach it. His own offensive nature, combined with the special property of his Keyblade, gave him a certain specialization in counter-strikes. As such, he held his Keyblade out toward the pummeling wind, causing it to be shrouded in shadows. This would aid him as he used a special technique to launch himself in Masa's direction mid-guard, delivering a powerful slash toward the back end of Tsunako's Keyblade. Its purpose in doing this was to greatly amplify the speed and power of the girl's Thunder Raid, increasing its chances of reaching the Foreteller. This action would also, interestingly enough, send Shin's Keyblade's darkness into Tsunako's Keyblade, causing the attack to be of both lightning and shadows to both shock and blind any target struck.

Kiyomi
02-14-2017, 12:47 PM
Masa was still levitating in the air as the dou not only sent her own Keyblade back to her hand, but also coming towards her was Tsukano's Key coated in darkness and lightning.
She threw her recently returned Unicornis again but this time it was coated in a barrier that would send both Keys flying a great speed towards the senders, dispelling both coats from both Keys.

She caught Unicornis with a firm hand, embracing the impact of it as if it were nothing, though normally to others it could cause their hand to sting if they were not use to such a thing. She floated for a moment before addressing the dynamic duo, "Your team work is excellent, I'll give you that but..." She lowered herself until she was barely floating over the ground. She then lowered her center of gravity, and would seem to vanish before their eyes.

Her voice would be heard from behind the red and black boy, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves." She planned to end this spar for she'd seen what she wanted, and this pair was worthy; However she would give them a demonstration of what she could really do.
She activated her Limit Break, and sent Unicornis flying in front of her towards Shin's back. The other would appear only after a blurred version of herself, in front of Tsukano. Even if they were to dodge the first attacks she could continued to assault them rapidly, throwing and catching both blades, giving them no room to breathe. She wouldn't stop her assault until each person were to be hit causing an explosion of light, ending this sparring match.

Apollymi
02-15-2017, 06:58 AM
The leader of the Unicornis Union seemed to be offering a bit of praise to the teamwork boasted by Shin and Tsunako, but in the same breath went to putting them down, in the most literal of senses. Of course, this woman's immediate use of her limit break was something the likes of which Tsunako had no real way of dealing with. Speedy as she was and perfectly capable of slowing down her perception of time, there was still no way for her to properly avoid the woman's attack. She was being struck faster than she could possibly do anything about it. But she had one last skill she could use to help out both herself and the male in her company, knowing to some extend that if she wasn't fast enough to dodge, it wouldn't be likely he would either. With this in mind after the barrage the girl stood, apparently maintaining the ability to move, even after taking a battering the likes of which she'd never taken before, and in each of her hands an elixir one for her and one for Shin which she would activate using the last of her strength before she fell to the ground while the potion of her using took effect. The one for Shin was tossed in his direction for the same reason and would hopefully reach him before they hit the critical point of no return.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 03:58 AM
Shin's attack reached its goal of empowering the Raid used by Tsunako. However, this accomplished nothing against the Unicornis Foreteller, and in fact only resulted in the girl swiftly maneuvering behind him and making an effort to put an end to this exchange. Before he could even turn to face the Master, his back was arched by the strike of a Keyblade. This was followed by another, and then another, and more, until Shin lost count altogether. Not only were the thrown Keyblades pummeling him in the various places they landed, but the explosions of light engulfed his entire being time and time again. Eventually, Shin was brought to his knees, panting and in critical condition. His endurance was incredible, and even without the elixir of Tsunako's offering, he could have pressed onward; but... there was no point in doing so. Even his Limit Break and a combination attack from the pair had accomplished nothing, and since this was in no way a fight for his life, the raven-haired young man dematerialized his Keyblade and pressed his hand against the cold ground, letting blood drip down his arm and onto the pavement.

Kiyomi
02-16-2017, 08:15 PM
Masa dematerialized Galaxy Pegasus falling from the air landing on her feet. She walked over to the pair on the group. "Neither of you lost conscienceness, that's a good sign. Honestly if I were anyone else you two would've had me from the start of the match." She looked upon the two, seeing on the ground reminded he of her training days. She banished her Unicornis before she spoke again, "You are free to choose what you wish, but you can come back with me to the castle if you want, and study with me." Her wording was very persists, despite the power gap, she treated everyone besides the Master as equals. She stood awaiting an answer from both the young lad and lass.

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 09:33 PM
The girl had taken quite a beating and so had her partner. Even so, it seemed that the leader of this other Union wanted for her and the lad with her to become part of her Union and study with her. She'd even gone pretty far to compliment the pair of them on their teamwork, which would have been much more encouraging had they not just been wiped out in spite of it. Even so the blue haired girl wiped a bit of blood away from the corner of her mouth and looked towards her still bleeding friend and said his name with an upward inflection. She was very serious about doing the same things he did, so if he decided that he wanted to be part of this woman's grouping she'd follow. Though no one likely could explain her devotion to him. "Shin?" she asked of him.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 10:00 PM
As his blood pooled onto the ground, Shin's supporting arm began to tremble. Placing his other hand on the ground, he pushed himself up enough to begin a stumbling walk toward the elixir Tsunako had slid his way. By stepping on it, he shattered the bottle and unleashed its effect upon himself. His bleeding wounds shallowed to a close, and he regained enough energy to be steadfast in his standing. "Fine. That display was impressive, so we should at least hear it out. What's the deal with this Union of yours?" he asked. At that moment, another voice spoke. There was a child of about fourteen sat atop a building nearby. This child had hair of an off-white coloration, which was certainly long enough to reach the floor if they stood, and there was a pair of thick braids on either side of their face to trail down their torso. It was an androgynous being in both appearance and voice, the latter of which became apparent the moment these words were shared with Foreteller Masa. "Can I join too?! You guys are all super strong!"

Kiyomi
02-17-2017, 02:01 AM
Masa looked at the duo as the Elixirs healed them and she began to explain what she was there for,"To find like minded individuals, we gather them to fight the darkness. If both of you had turned down my challenge, it wouldn't have mattered if you were strong or weak, it would've been worse than trying to stand your ground and losing. We lead the front lines, charging in to protect, honing our skills to become Masters, and even then there is much more to learn about others and the world." As the scarlet haired woman finished her sentence, a voice came from atop the roof.

The young lass turned her attention to the cream haired individual. From underneath her mask a smirk came across her face as the young person seemed to be interested in joining. "Do you desire to get stronger um..." The young Foreteller addressed the young person on the roof. She remembered from earlier how she couldn't properly address Tsukano and Shin earlier so instead, she thought that she'd refrain from calling people 'civilians'. "What do you go by?"

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 02:09 AM
Tsunako simply stood to the side allowing the healing to take place and her wounds to close. Since Shin decided it was alright to hear this woman out, the girl waited it out, pushing her blue bangs out of her face. A proper explanation was entered soon after, and though it didn't much interest the girl, she supposed she could understand the ideas behind such a thought pattern. She didn't consider herself much a leader, but the lass who'd challenged them didn't really have the 'standard' of leadership about her. "Eh, I'll let you decide Shin; seems fine to me... but since you'll be stuck babysitting me, you might as well be the one who decides where that takes place~" mentioned the girl who seemed to have fully recovered from her earlier battle. Soon after this statement, another individual decided to join them. The gender of this new person was a bit of a mystery, but whomever this person was, seemed to want to join this trio because they were strong. "And another joins the fray," the girl mentioned seeming, not to care one way or the other about the new edition. Still, she had nothing to say on this matter, and didn't recognize this new person, and looked to Shin for confirmation about the newest addition to their little circle.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 03:32 AM
"Advance forces, huh," Shin said with an upward inflection. Since the decision of their joining this Union was being left to him, he considered his options. In the end, he found that there weren't many options, so he figured he may as well take a gamble. "Sure. Why not? We'll join up," was his answer.

In the meantime, the young and androgynous being began swinging their legs in the air, as said legs dangled from the rooftop. "Of course I wanna get stronger! The war against darkness isn't going to wait for me long!" they said with a gentle smile. "My name is Yuki, by the way. Yu~ki~♪"

Kiyomi
02-17-2017, 04:21 AM
"Well then Yuki," she said glancing at the trio of new recruits, "shall we all head home?" She address all of them including the cream headed young person. Masa summoned her Unicornis blade again, this time it wasn't to fight. The young Forteller lifted the blade which a small beam of light would stretch in front of her about mid way, and it grew into a dark hole outlined in white. She expected everyone to walk through first before walking through herself after them.

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 04:36 AM
"Yuki, huh..." was what Tsukano had to say. She had a great deal of misgivings about whether or not this person was a girl or a boy, but with that information aside, she had no reason to further press the issue. "I'm Tsunako." she mentioned was the Master opened the portal. Once this happened the girl stepped through the portal, with no question as to where it led. Though they could have easily gone about some other method of travel, she supposed she had no real complaints. She'd go about doing whatever for the duration of this day, likely in the company of her new, Union members.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 04:44 AM
"..." Shin found himself simply staring at the boy, girl, or whatever this was sitting on the rooftop nearby, as they apparently were invited into the Union as well. He was just as curious as anyone as to what it identified as, gender-wise, but he, like the others, would not even ask. "Shin," he said. With this simple act of offering his name, he became the second member of this Union to enter the portal brought into existence by Ira the Foreteller.

It seemed then, that Yuki was the last one remaining, next to Ira herself. Leaping down from the roof, the child flashed a bright smile, virtually skipping toward the portal. "Cool! I always wanted to be part of a group! Thanks, Master uhh...?"

Kiyomi
02-17-2017, 05:07 AM
"Ira outside of the castle, but before we go, can you summon your Keyblade for me?" She glanced at Yuki. Masa had examined the other two before them so it was only right she at least ask the same of Yuki. When Masa got a closer look she realized that Yuki's looks were just as mysterious as her voice. Despite looking feminine, there was no figure to be outlined on the individuals Kimono; However she choose not to question this a loud due to how weird it would be. She awaited for the young person to show their blade for a brief moment so she could look it over before following the others after Yuki went.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 05:12 AM
"Master... Ira. Pleasure to meet you," Yuki said with a courteous bow. It was then that there was a request for the summoning of Yuki's Keyblade, which the white-haired child thought strange. However, they supposed there was the very interesting display made by the others before this Master. As such, Yuki's right hand was extended. A blue glow paved the way for the materialization of a Keyblade, which had a very present cresting wave theme along its shaft and teeth. A pair of heart-shaped openings formed the hilt and guard, and it bore a blue Wayfinder as both its trinket, and its tip. "This is my Bright Crest."

Kiyomi
02-17-2017, 05:41 AM
Masa gazed upon the blue beauty known as Bright Crest, and seemed to be intrigued by it. "I see, well you've seen both of mine, we shouldn't keep them waiting any longer now should we?" She said clutching her Keyblade, once Yuki entered the portal she would follow after. The young Forteller would then banish her Keyblade causing the portal. They would end up in a grand hallway inside the castle with a large red circle made up of stained glass. In the middle of it was a white unicorn. She removed her hood revealing all of her long scarlet hair, "Welcome to our home."

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 05:49 AM
"Right," Yuki replied while de-materializing the Bright Crest Keyblade. A few small steps took the child into the portal, which had them appear in a strange palace of sorts in another location, likely behind Shin and Tsunako. "I'm finding a bed and crashing in it," said Shin immediately as he moved about. Yuki simply walked around, taking the place in stride for a bit, with all the excess energy of a fourteen year-old individual.

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 08:49 AM
Amazingly enough a portal would open in the town and out of it would walk a girl dressed in what appeared to be green rags with purple stitching and feathers attached. She had black hair and purple eyes, which darted across the scenery trying to figure out how she would explain her random absence to those she'd been traveling with prior to this moment. 'Is there even a proper excuse for this?' she questioned in her mind as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 09:15 AM
Sion, lesser known as the Master Luxu, made his entrance via the portal between worlds as well. He was once again clad in the black coat with its hood raised and shrouding his visage. "And we're back," he said casually as his new Keyblade, Skull Noise, vanished along with the portal behind them. "I had fun messing with Hades. We should do that again some day... maybe to a world neither of us has been to before."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 09:25 AM
As the Master Luxu made his way out of the portal as well, Kairos had a smile on her face. She supposed that in spite of her day, she'd also had a good time on their adventure. She couldn't help but nod her agreement to the now cloaked young man as he stated they should go again some time to a different world and do something else. "Sure~ Obviously you can find me any time you want. So feel free to pluck me out of an otherwise boring afternoon, anytime." the girl said with a cheeky smile. She still had to figure out what to say to Master Invi and perhaps even to Yuri about what she'd been doing depending on how long she'd been gone.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 09:43 AM
"Can do. And if you want to reach me, use this." With these words, Sion pulled from his pocket a charm which looked quite similar in appearance to the trinket of his Master Seeker Keyblade. He had become quite attached to its appearance already, and as such, he had formed a few Wayfinders in its likeness. As he walked away, he tossed this item toward Kairos. "Custom Wayfinder, made with a bit of magic. Wayfinders are said to connect hearts, but these will do so a bit more... literally. Take care for now." With nothing else to be said, Sion was on his way.

In the meantime, the teal-haired lad named Yunan, who had officially become a member of the Vulpes Union on the previous day, wandered into the fountain square with his Moogle friend, Cosmog. They had no real purpose on this journey. At the end of it, they simply came to a halt beside the fountain, and stared into the running water.

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 09:58 AM
Kairos looked at the cloaked young man a bit oddly, as he stated she could use something to reach him instead if she felt the need. His explanation of the device which looked a bit like a charm for a Keyblade was that it was a Wayfinder. The subsequent explanation was that it was supposed to connect hearts and that this one in particular would do a bit more. A smile would cross the girl's face as she raised her hand to catch the little thing and at his parting words turned to head towards places she figured her friends would be found. "Thanks then, catch ya' later" she mentioned. The girl still liked receiving gifts and this one would be no different. She'd spend a couple of moments looking the small thing over before tucking it into her pockets and going about her search for her other friend.

Sometime after the parting of Kairos and the Master Luxu, another Master would be seen walking about. This one, bore a mask which was astonishing like a leopard and bore white and yellow robes as she moved. Strangely enough this young woman's face was buried in a book as she crossed fountain square. She was doing reading on a subject and she simply couldn't put it down at the moment and thus she'd decided to read while she walked between the library and her own dwelling. Of course, as was the case, every time she decided to do such a thing, she soon found herself bumping into something rather solid as she walked through the area which housed the fountain in the middle of town. Assuming it to be a person, and having not lifted her eyes from the book, she began an immediate apology. "Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going." she said as her mind finished up the sentence she was on before she paused for the necessary amount of time she needed to lift herself up.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 10:10 AM
As Yunan and Cosmog gazed into the fountain, the former was unexpectedly bumped into by something... or rather, by someone whom he immediately turned toward. The robes and mask this woman wore gave away her identity as one of the Foretellers, like his own Master, Ava. His eyes carried a certain amount of worry as he reached out with his right hand to offer a hand up, while simultaneously reaching out with his left hand to support her while she rose. "Don't worry; it's fine. Are you alright?"

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 10:19 AM
Surprisingly enough there was a hand extended to help the Foreteller up when she finally looked up from her readings. She gladly accepted this hand up, but felt just a little bit abashed at her semi-constant way of meeting people. "Yes, I'm fine." she said offering a small smile. "I thank you for your help, but I am a bit embarrassed to say that I meet people this way more often than not." she mentioned of her bumping into people and falling over with her head buried between the pages of some tome. Of course, now that she was done with whatever page she was reading, she'd fully devote her attention to the male who'd helped her out of her most recent embarrassment. "I'm Master Gula. And again, sorry for the way we met." she said her gaze shifting to the Moogle. "Oh, that's a Moogle, I don't have much research on those, is it yours?" she asked seemingly very interested in how a person would become companions with such a creature.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 10:32 AM
"Don't be embarrassed," he suggested. "That just means you're very devoted to your reading. It's an admirable trait to be devoted to anything in such a way." A bright smile was upon this young man's face as he explained his point of view about this one bumping into people so frequently. As for her introduction, he met it with a formal bow, and an introduction of his own. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Master Gula. My name is Yunan, and this is Cosmog. There's no need for you to apologize; I like to think every meeting is a happy accident." When this was said, he finally rose from his bow. The Master Gula showed an interest in his Moogle companion, which many people seemed to do at times. Whatever the case, he went on to explain his relationship with the creature. "Cosmog here is my buddy. We've been best friends since he saved my life a long time ago. Right, kupo?" he questioned while raising a forefinger to the Moogle's chin. "That's right. That was the only time I gave away something for free, kupo!" the Moogle replied.

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 10:47 AM
"Hm, not everyone thinks that. I am quite fond of my reading though.. writing too..." she mentioned seeming to find it interesting how her differing interests seemed to cross into each other more often than not. After this introductions were made, both of the young man and his Moogle friend. The human male of the pair, and a surprisingly optimistic attitude, the likes of which she'd never come across before. "What a surprisingly happy attitude you have there, Yunan. It's nice to meet you," she started pausing and diverting her attention to the small creature. "And you as well Cosmog" she knew for certain that Moogles often handled a great deal of the purchases and transactions, but it was kind of rare to actually see one and not just a hologram. An explanation was soon provided for their companionship which seemed to sate the young woman's curiosity just a tad. "Ah, I see. That is quite astounding." she said seeming to take a great deal of interest in the pair. "You two must be really good friends, you have picked up his speech a bit." she said to Yunan about the added 'kupo' at the end of his previous statement. She really couldn't let the chance at acquiring such an interesting pair escape her, but given his approach to speaking with her, she could only assume he'd already come across one of the others. "You're already in someone else's Union aren't you?" she asked seemingly at random, but her mind had already moved a few paces ahead.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 10:53 AM
"Eheheh... I guess I have," Yunan affirmed while rubbing the back of his head. True enough, he had developed the speech patterns of Moogles in some way, though he hardly realized he was doing it most times. Just the same, it wasn't like he had other humans around to point this out to him. Most of his days were spent out and about with the Moogle named Cosmog. For now, though, he had a bit of human interaction to normalize him, if at all possible. And, it seemed Gula was on pace to add a bit more, albeit with the query of whether he belonged to another Union or not by now. "I am, yes. Master Ava came to me yesterday, asking me to join the Vulpes Union. It was my first time hearing about Unions at all, and I can't turn down a plea for help... so I decided to join. Sorry if you meant to recruit me as well. I'd have loved to join you as well."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 11:15 AM
Yunan seemed not to know about his apparent likeness to his Moogle friend. Such was to be expected, as Gula assumed he spent most of his time alone with the small creature. It became something worthy of a giggle, as she could imagine her own habits like that becoming apparent to those she'd only recently met. Moving right along, she was soon given a bit of information regarding the boy's status as part of a Union. Such a thing brought the young woman's brows together under her mask, as he mentioned joining the 'Vulpes Union'. She thought about it for a second and frowned. "I haven't actually had a chance to catch up to most of my peers, assuming that Union is headed by a tiny girl in a fox mask, I know exactly who that is. And I can't believe she beat me to you guys..." she said seeming to find it funny that she'd been beaten out by the youngest of her peers to gain the favor of someone like the young man before her. "Oh, it's alright, one like... Ava?" she said repeating the young woman's new name. "Could definitely use someone like you two on her team. Your optimism will totally help her find her confidence. And to be honest I was kind of really interested in Cosmog, and figured I would be able to set up some more times to converse for the book I now really want to write about Moogles." she said revealing her interest in a way that didn't really sound flattering. "Oh... well... that didn't sound the way it did in my head... let me start over." she mentioned shaking her head from left to right. "I thought to recruit you, and the addition of talking to Cosmog would have been the bonus of that, as I realized in meeting you I don't know very much about Moogles. And that bothers me a bit. I like to know everything." she mentioned feeling a bit better about what she'd said this time around. It would be much more revealing of her apparent interest in books as well.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 11:33 AM
"Hmm. Yeah, I guess she is a bit short on confidence, huh? It's alright, though. I'm sure she'll realize her own worth eventually." Moving along from the matter of Yunan's Master, Ava, it seemed Gula had an interest in the previously unresearched Moogles. With that said, one could say Yunan was very much an expert on Moogles. Though he was a bit short on human interaction, he had met a few Moogles in person since knowing Cosmog. "I'd like to think I know almost everything there is to know by now. Mog's gonna be out like a light pretty soon, but if you want to write some research... well, like I said... I can't turn down an opportunity to help someone. I've got plenty of time, too. I already collected about 20,000 Lux for Vulpes, so I'm free to take a break for a few days if I want."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 11:53 AM
"She's younger than the rest of us, by a fair margin... I figured she had a bit of a complex about it. But people like you can definitely help her out with that~" she said of the youngest girl of their generation. Though there was another rather close to that one in age, she had a completely different problem all together. But that wasn't really a problem for right now. Now, she had a willing participant for her research of Moogles, even if the Moogle himself would be sleeping pretty soon. Beyond that this young man was apparently already very active for his first day of doing Union duties. Her eyes widened slightly beneath the mask as he revealed quite an impressive number of Lux collected over the last day. "That is... kind of astounding actually. 20,000 Lux, you must be uncommonly strong to have collected so much on your own," she said. It was fair but she hadn't encountered many she'd find comparable to the group which she considered her peers, but one such as this young man might be fairly close considering his lack of direct tie to the Master. Still, she would most definitely be accepting his help for her research. "Still, I don't think I will need your help for quite as long as a few days. A few hours should suffice if you don't mind being cramped in a cluttered miniature library/ office for the duration of that time period" she offered. Not wanting to over step her boundaries as a researcher but still needing a bit of freedom for herself.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 12:07 PM
"I guess I do alright. I always have a lot of free time, so I practice a lot. I think the Keyblade took to me just as easily as Mog here," he said. True enough, just like the Moogle he was attached to, his Keyblade seemed to be very easily 'bonded' with him, in a way. As Cosmog went on to perch atop his shoulder, Yunan took a step away from the water fountain. As for Gula's Moogle research, he was certainly happy to help out, no matter the circumstances in which he would end up doing so. "I don't mind at all. If you want to do this now, then by all means, lead the way."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 12:19 PM
"That would explain it, yes." Gula said of the young man who apparently had his Keyblade take to him very easily and had plenty of time to practice with it as well. Still, putting up such numbers solo was nothing to scoff at at all. Beyond this, the young man's willingness to help and be of use in this moments was nothing to scoff at either. He seemed to have no problem with the likely conditions he'd be met with for the duration of this Moogle research that Gula wanted to delve into. She was so excited by the prospect that she tucked the book she was previously nose deep in under her arm a forgotten after-thought of reading in the face of a research topic as bright and shiny as the Moogle. "Alright then follow me, if you will..." the Union leader mentioned. Soon she was back on her original path towards her dwelling, but with something very different in mind than some simple reading and touch-ups on her original writing pieces. Her office area and apartment still clean from a recent visit with one of her peers she had little to nothing to worry about as she began mentally cataloging the things she'd need to make this research go smoothly. "Oh, and thank you very much for your help. I know you haven't done anything yet, but I have really high hopes." she mentioned as she walked so as not to fall into an odd habit of thinking more than speaking, given she was actually in the company of someone else. Within a few minutes the young woman would find herself in her apartment with her new companion(s) at her side. Opening the door to the library like bottom floor complete with large desks multiple pens and a writing set up. As well as a couple of comfy chairs and a small side table for tea and snacks.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 12:31 PM
"Of course," said Yunan when he began following along. "No need to thank me. Like I said, I'm happy just helping out." In the few minutes it took to reach Gula's place of residence, the Moogle upon Yunan's shoulder fell into a deep slumber. As such, he entered with the gentlest of snores very close to his ear. "Your house doubles as a library... that's pretty cool," he commented. Now that they were here, Yunan took a casual stroll around a couple of book shelves, taking it upon himself to wait patiently for this interview of sorts to begin.

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 12:39 PM
"That's really kind of you~" the woman mentioned as she moved into her apartment. Now that she was here, the very least of the things she'd do was remove her hood and mask, if only because the mask limited the vision she had for writing pages. Besides that, this young man was among the nicest and seemingly most trust-worthy she'd ever come across. At the mention that her house could double as a library she could only smile. "Yeah, something like that. I spend a lot of my spare time researching and writing a lot of these books. So... I have been collecting them for quite some time. Like I said, I like knowing everything," she mentioned as she placed the book she had been reading down on the corner of her desk and began searching for a new tome for her note taking on Moogles as well as one for the actual production of the book, that she would begin writing at some point during this interaction. With those items in place she asked one more question, so as to remember being a good host. A lesson she'd learned some time in the previous day. "Uh, you want anything to drink, or a snack, or anything?" she asked before she settled into her seat for the interview of a lifetime.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 12:47 PM
"That's pretty cool. I've never had a passion like that before," he said regarding this young woman's very apparent love of books, both reading and writing. As he paced the room, an offer was made for refreshments of some sort. Though he wasn't one to impose, he also wasn't one for turning away offered generosity if it seemed genuine to him. As such, he moved toward the seat which didn't appear to be Gula's, and spoke as he lowered himself into it. "I'd like some water, if that's alright."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 01:00 PM
It seemed like this young man was for accepting hospitality so she walked to her kitchen and grabbed a couple of bottles of water. "Of course, you can," she mentioned as she got the bottles of water one for herself and one for him. Soon enough she was back behind her desk, sitting cross-legged in a comfy and white chair so that she could begin her writing in comfort. She motioned to an identically comfortable chair while handing over the other bottle of water. The water she kept for herself was dropped into a cup holder built into the arm of her chair so she could keep track of it without having to put it on her desk. "Alright~ We can get started when you're ready," she said as she picked up one of the quills and began her note taking. "I'll just start by asking a random question~" she mentioned and then she scrolled through several in her mind before coming to a nice ice breaker. "Why do the Moogles use those holograms in their shops so much?" Gula was genuinely curious about this, because it was quite rare to see a Moogle in the flesh for whatever reason.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 08:14 PM
During Gula's return, another chair by a desk was brought to his attention. It was a bit closer, and seemed to be a more comfortable seating arrangement, so Yunan wasted no time in moving to it from his current seat. When he did, he picked up the water bottle designated for him, choosing to sip from it with his left hand, as to disturb the Moogle on his right shoulder as little as possible. Much to his dismay, the creature began to stir regardless of his efforts, and simply floated itself onto a pile of books to continue its nap. "Sorry buddy. I tried, kupo," he spoke softly. Either way, he was now free to sit more comfortably and address the first question in a presumable series formed by Gula's inquiring mind. "I asked Cosmog the same question once. Mogs don't usually like doing things in person. They used to, but they kept getting their pom-poms ruffled by hooligans, or even random events. Moogles really don't like that happening, so now almost all of them run their shops from home."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 08:40 PM
It seemed the young man's Moogle companion was content to continue his nap atop a pile of books. Gula would have offered him more comfortable accommodations but he seemed so comfortable now she didn't want to wake him. Yunan then went on to answer the question posed by the young woman as she wrote with her left hand and began flipping through and labeling a table of contents of the official book with her right hand. This type of business of Gula's mind was quite normal, and writing both the book and the notes for said book simultaneously wasn't very far off from her normal situation. In fact, in most cases she'd also be making minor adjustments and amendments to a third tome, but right at the moment the Moogle research had all of her attention. "Oh? That's interesting. The Pom-pom being the fluffy ball at the tops of their heads..." she commented as she wrote. She supposed it mad a great deal of sense, that the small creatures didn't like to be out of sorts. She couldn't much blame them for this. Thinking on their anatomy in such a way, she had another question. "How do they fly?" She questioned, because like honey bee, the small creatures had wings which were much smaller than their persons. Physically accomplishing flight shouldn't be part of their abilities. But she'd just witnessed the ability to do so, as such she figured she wasn't the only one to have questioned this at some point.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 09:00 PM
"Yep; that's the one!" he confirmed. "If a Moogle trusts you, though, they'll be perfectly fine with you touching it. They're really soft and fuzzy, and fun to brush." The continuation of this interview came with Yunan taking a few more sips of water over time. It was interesting to him that his knowledge of Moogles was finally being put to good use for something other than socializing with the creatures. After putting the bottle down for a bit, he was able to answer the next inquiry. "They fly with magic. The wings are just for show on most, but they use an anti-gravity field to levitate. They... don't like heights, though. I met a Moogle named Moglin once, and he says he'll never go higher than a tree."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Among the pages of her notes was a diagram of a moogle in which she began to label parts. After this was done a page was turned and she began writing down the social aspects of the creatures, including the apparent need for trust in order to allow you to touch the Pom-poms on the the tops of their heads. Yunan went on to explain that the wings possessed by these small creatures are just for show, and they fly using magic. But apparenty have a fear of heights. This made the woman stop writing and look to the small creature. "So, they fly and are afraid of heights. That's... really interesting." she mentioned. Innate fear of something you were capable of was quite unusual, but she supposed there were plenty of things people were afraid of... Moving right along another random question popped into the woman's head. "What do Moogles eat?" she asked. This was a rather basic question but among the curiosities it was skipped initially.

Bloodedge
02-18-2017, 03:13 AM
"Weird, right? I think Cosmog caps out at about ten feet. It's alright, though. It's not like they have a bunch of predators, except the Mooglebanes," he said, accidentally bringing up another subject, and figuring he may as well explain that one right away. "Mooglebane is a rare breed of Dreamhare. They eat Moogles' pom-poms." Speaking of eating, the next question of Master Gula was about the dietary habits of the Moogle species. This was, frankly, something he had also developed as a habit. "Moogles will eat a lot of things... mostly vines and stuff, but they really love these!" As he spoke, Yunan pulled a large pink/purple nut of sorts from his pocket, revealing its still-attached stem and spotted, nigh-glistening appearance. "This is a Kupo Nut. They're the best thing for Mogs... and me," he said with a grin.

Apollymi
02-18-2017, 06:47 AM
"Oh? They have predators?" she jotted down the new information along with the bit about what they ate of the Moogles. She immediately became curious about the nature of the ability of Moogles to grow back body parts, but quickly put that thought aside as she moved on to more immediately pressing information. The actual dietary needs of the small creatures seemed to be met by a variety of food stuffs, including something the young man called a Kupo Nut. She wanted to ask for some more in-depth information about these supposed foods, but much to her surprise the young man produced one on the spot for her to examine. "Wow! A Kupo Nut you say," the young woman mentioned as she began sketching a picture of the food stuff while questioning just one thing. "You eat them too?" Gula managed to ask sounding a bit astounded. She'd never seen one before but she supposed this was good information.

Bloodedge
02-18-2017, 06:52 AM
When it became apparent that Gula was sketching the Kupo Nut, Yunan placed it on the desk, that it might remain steady outside of his hand while it was being drawn. Her next question seemed to be unrelated to Moogles entirely, and instead was a matter for Yunan himself. His eyes widened momentarily, as he came to realize that it was likely something strange for him to eat the favored food of Moogles, but he did find them quite delectable. "Well... yes. They're actually very good. You should try!"

Apollymi
02-18-2017, 06:57 AM
Gula found the way the young man before her reacted to the questioning to be a bit astounding. It was likely the response of someone who didn't realize what they were doing was odd at all. She could only recognize this trait in someone else, because she was quite used to having it herself. Even so, the information provided from the young man about how tasty the food was made it a passable thing in the young woman's mind. Soon enough, he moved right along to offering her the ability to try this food. "Well, I do dislike not knowing things. And it would be the easy way to figure out what they are like." she said seeming to think about it a bit. For the sake of fairness and her own curiosity she would definitely try some if you the young man was offering, if only to be able to properly describe the taste of said food for the sake of having accurate information. "Sure, I'll try some." Following this statement the young woman would wait for the morsel to be divvied up, having already completed her sketch she pushed the 'Kupo Nut' back towards the young man, if only to figure out how it should or could be eaten.

Bloodedge
02-18-2017, 07:07 AM
In spite of the Kupo Nut being slid his way, Yunan shook his head to reject it. If Master Gula was to experience the majestic splendor of the Kupo Nut for the very first time here, there was a certain way it had to be done. "Keep that one. It's really ripe, so you'll enjoy it more," he said as he pulled another one from his pocket and wiped it off on his shirt. "If you're going to eat a Kupo Nut, you've gotta eat the whole thing. If you're going to share, share wholes or give yours away. And, when sharing, always give the ripest Kupo Nut to someone else. That's the best way to experience it. Go on, take a bite. You have to eat first. It's something like an apple in texture, so you know."

Apollymi
02-18-2017, 07:26 AM
"Hmm, I see." there seemed to be a lot of culture surrounding this thing which was apparently called a nut but was really something more like a fruit. The young woman listened to all Yunan had to say, taking notes on the various things she hadn't realized went into sharing one of these things. Apparently the one which was pushed back into her possession was riper and thus hers. "Alright, thank you very much." she said looking the 'Kupo Nut' over. She couldn't say it was like anything she'd ever had before, but it was definitely worth at least trying if she was thinking about it correctly, and soon enough she'd have a bite, since she knew it had about the texture of an apple she was ready for the bite she too, but what she wasn't ready for was the divine taste. After chewing for a few seconds she swallowed down this amazing treat and grinned at the young man across from her. "Wow! It's amazing!~" She stated, with eyes wide and sparkling with wonder. She'd never tasted anything so good in her life, and couldn't quite imagine how she'd missed out on such a thing.

Bloodedge
02-18-2017, 07:46 AM
"Isn't it? I think it's the best, kupo!" Yunan agreed as he opened his mouth to take a bite of his own Kupo Nut. Once he started, he would continue taking small bites with little downtime to spare. These truly were incredible treats to partake of, and in fact, Yunan almost expected his Moogle companion to awaken and search for his own treat, but such an event did not occur in the end.

Apollymi
02-18-2017, 07:58 AM
Gula would continue to eat, until she was quite finished, especially since Yunan had started his own and there was no point in trying to talk with your mouth full. Still she ate in admitted wonder, filling her cheeks with small bites like a squirrel, and nibbling off those until she was done. She'd then immediately divert her attention to the sleeping Moogle across the room, and begin a sketch of him, while making sure to note that Moogles all seemed to vary slightly in appearance in small ways. Moving right along she'd smile at the young man across from her. "Thank you, so much. That was amazing~ And also for the research I've got pages~ I'll be able to write so much!" The young woman seemed very excited, by the prospect of the new book she'd be penning with the information this young man had given her.

Bloodedge
02-18-2017, 09:51 AM
"It's no problem at all. I'm more than willing to help out with anything you need," said Yunan while consuming the rest of his Kupo Nut. After a minute or so of eating, he took the final bite. Once it was no more, he returned to sipping from his water bottle. He believed there would be no more Moogle-related questions for the moment, but if Gula had anything else, he would surely answer to the best of his ability. Of course, he had to be sure first. "Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

Apollymi
02-18-2017, 10:09 AM
Gula had soon enough gone back to her writing. This young man with her was rather nice and as she finished up a couple of minute notes, she paused and looked up at the young man as he asked if there was any other questions he could answer for her. "Hmm, I don't think I have any more questions at present. You've been a great help," the Foreteller summarized. "Don't let me keep you or Cosmog from anything else, I have more than enough to write a couple of tomes on Moogles~" she mentioned. The young lad had been likely more helpful than he could know. And given this point she was more than willing to free the young man to go about his day with her thanks. "And since you've been so helpful do let me know if there's anything I can do for you," she mentioned, always one to return a favor to a friend, and she actually found this males company more favorable than most of her peers.

Bloodedge
02-18-2017, 10:37 AM
"Alright. Do let me know if you come up with anything," the young man chimed in at the end of Gula's statement of dismissal. While coming to the end of his water bottle, he stood and faced the Master with a bow. "There's nothing I really need. I'd ask for a training round, but I feel I should only speak with Master Ava about that. So... I guess I've got nothing," he said. With that, he stepped toward the pile of books Cosmog sat upon, and retrieved the sleeping Moogle.

Apollymi
02-18-2017, 10:55 AM
A smile crossed the young woman's face as this young man took her words as a dismissal, and she supposed they were so she didn't stop him. "Ah, there's no need for that~" she said about the bow though she appreciated the gesture, this young man was helpful and she had no use for such formalities. Moving right along the young man spoke of a potential training session, then mentioned that he felt that he should only ask his own Master about such a thing. A chuckle escaped the white haired young woman's face in response. "Well, if that's what you want, I won't talk you out of it, all of the Masters know at least the basics of each others skills and well... Ava is... quite skilled all on her own, and young enough that she hasn't specialized yet. She can help you regardless of your skill set~ And if you bring cute little Cosmog with you, I have no doubt she will give you her complete and undivided attention." the white haired young woman said, giving the young man a rather obvious hint about the personality of his young Master. Now that he'd retrieved his sleeping Moogle friend the Master Gula walked this young man to the door giving one final set of words. "If I come up with anything I'll let you know. Also, I'll try not to physically run into you again~ " she said making light of the way they'd met. "I'll see you around sometime, Yunan." she said to the young man as her final departing sentence.

Bloodedge
02-19-2017, 08:37 AM
"In that case, I'll definitely be bringing him with me. She seemed to be very interested in him when we met yesterday," he said. Yunan successfully retrieved his small partner, holding the Moogle against his shoulder once he'd done so. Without further ado, he began taking steps toward the front door of Gula's house. "I wouldn't mind if you bumped into me. If you're that into your reading hobby, keep at it! There's nothing wrong with that. Take care!" And with that, Yunan took his leave.

In the meantime, the Union-less Master Luxu wandered Daybreak Town, seemingly without aim. He did, however, have a purpose... a purpose to find someone. On this day, he very specifically sought the Master of the male who'd so recently vacated Gula's abode. He would have words with her, if he could be at all successful in finding out where she'd gotten to.

Apollymi
02-19-2017, 09:01 AM
And with that, the interaction between Gula and Yunan ended on quite the happy note. Moving right along a different Master could be seen. Though she was out and about she seemed to have a purpose. She was feeling hungry and had decided to go to the Market to pick up some fresh food. But she was also quite young, as such she was presently holding a cotton candy which was pink while trying to decide on something more favorable to eat. "Hmm, what about that?~" she said pointing at an assorted basket of fruit behind a vendor like she wasn't presently eating literal sugar right before his eyes. The vendor to his credit just began to wrap the thing while the young woman waited enjoying her confection of choice.

Bloodedge
02-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Many, many minutes of searching went into Luxu's effort to locate Master Ava. Eventually, though, he stumbled upon her in the marketplace. When he did, he casually strolled up behind the girl, who seemed to be making a purchase of fruits, despite the cotton candy she presently had in hand. Looking over her shoulder, he inspected the purchase more closely. And, while doing so, he reached out to pick a piece of cotton candy from what she had. "You should get some of those, too. They're pretty good," the cloaked man said as he tossed the cotton candy into his mouth.

Apollymi
02-19-2017, 09:24 AM
"What he said," she mentioned to the vendor, not seeming to care about who he was. The vendor to his credit just added more of the thing stated to the girl's collection and then she turned to find a young man eating her cotton candy. "Aww, that's mine. Don't do that..." she said pouting slightly before actually noticing who it was advising her. "Oh!!! It's you!!!" She chimed, seemingly very excited by the young man's presence. "I didn't expect to run into you anywhere," the girl said as a form of greeting. She was apparently exceedingly excitable and just as she always did when she found something she liked or thought was cute she jumped to hug the cloaked individual in a way a small child hugs their brother. "Hi!"

Bloodedge
02-19-2017, 09:35 AM
"Too late. Already did it," he replied when the young teen griped about him taking some of her candy. By the time she spoke, the amount he took had already dissolved into his mouth, so it was far too late for anything to be done regardless. A moment later, she seemed to recognize him, and even leaped directly into hugging him. This, he reacted to by wrapping his left arm around the girl's torso. "And hello to you, too! I knew you'd be the easy one to find. Here; have your shopping on me," he said as his free right hand reached into his pocket to produce an amount of Munny equal to the younger Master's purchase. Without having any form of response from the girl, he placed said currency on the vendor stall. "So, what do I call you now? I was given the name Luxu."

Apollymi
02-19-2017, 09:45 AM
The girl would have pouted about her missing treat, but it was repaid in full, when the young man paid for her groceries. He even returned her little hug which made her innately happy. "Eh, you paying for my snacks now?" Ava's speech indicated nothing about contradicting such a thing, still it was rather strange for the young man to do, but she wouldn't argue with him about it. As for being easy to find she could only shrug. "Well, it's not like I am hiding or anything. I like to be outside and stuff..." she mentioned as she took another bite of cotton candy. Still she'd yet to reply to what she was called now, as she decided that the Master's new names for everyone were slightly askew. "Luxu, huh..." she thought about it for a just a moment longer as the sugar dissolved into her mouth. "The Master changed my name to Ava. I'm lucky no one I've run into remembers me from before~" she said... "Well except you guys, but you're the first person I've seen since the Master did all this."

Bloodedge
02-19-2017, 09:52 AM
"Of course. Now you can save your Munny to buy some more later. Call it my congratulations for forming your Union," he said while snagging another small bite of cotton candy. "I'm the first, you say? That's weird. I haven't been the first anything in a long time. I figured I was out of entry privileges by now," he joked. True enough, though he had been the first of the Master's apprentices, and the first to make a major discovery among the current Masters, he hadn't been the first to much else since. Of course, he now had the ability to make himself the first of anything he wanted, but that was another matter entirely. Moving right along, he leaned closer to the girl, as to speak without being overheard. "I've met a couple of the other guys since then. Temperance is Gula now, and Hiro is Invi. Akira is Aced, but he doesn't know I've figured that out."

Apollymi
02-19-2017, 10:10 AM
Ava thought over the boy's congratulatory present and simply grinned in return. "Well, then I have no choice but to accept~" she said, not that she was planning on denying this anyways it was far too late for that. She'd reconciled herself to sharing her cotton candy and having a nice chat with her peer. "Though... don't you have your own Union and people to look after too?" she asked it was quite curious that he had the time to come and chat with her given the amount of tasks they'd all been given. He seemed surprised that he was the first of their group of have found her since the Master gave out her orders. But, this wasn't surprising to the girl behind the fox mask at all. In fact, at the thought of his joke she could only scoff. "Yeah, right... not like you weren't the Master's first and favorite apprentice. And the first to figure out something cool that no one else could do yet. And probably loads of other stuff I can't think of right now," she mentioned in a light tone. Moving right along, the young man seemed to have a bit of information for her, including the changed names of most of their peers. Given she hadn't seen them yet, this was rather useful indeed. "Hmm, well at least all the new names are simple," she said with a shrug, knowing that she'd taken to calling the girl formerly known as Temperance, Tempi because she found her name to be a bit too much of a mouthful, which was especially funny, because of Master Ava's given name.

Bloodedge
02-19-2017, 10:28 AM
"Well..." he started, pausing for a moment to figure out how to explain his lack of a Union. "No. The Master gave me a role like everyone else, but as for a Union... it's just me. I get the lonely path," he explained. While they were on the topic of creating new things, hey was reminded of the reason he went searching for the girl now named Ava. "Oh, I remember! I wanted to ask you about your creation. What did you call it... Style Change?"

Apollymi
02-19-2017, 10:52 AM
"Lonely path?" The girl asked, seeming to not understand. "Aww, that's unfair, you're her favorite, but you're all alone?" In the young girl's opinion that really didn't seem right. In fact, she'd assumed she'd end up under his tutelage. And she was still quite surprised to have been left to her own devices. Beyond this point, it seemed the young man had come looking for her in the hopes of discussing the one thing she'd created. "Yep, Style Changes are the best. They make combat fun. What did ya' wanna know?" the young girl asked. She was always willing to help one of her peers and felt especially good about helping out the man now known as Luxu because she thought of him as her brother and looked up to him quite a bit.

Bloodedge
02-19-2017, 11:13 AM
"Yep. No Union, no nothing. Just me and a single goal," he said. As for the reason he was likely not given a Union and copy of the Book of Prophecies, he decided to showcase a bit. "In thirty-two seconds, you'll meet a hungry bird. Keep a mental count of thirty-two, then move that cotton candy two inches down. Start now," he said, giving no explanation whatsoever as to what he could have meant beyond the given statement. "As for my curiosity... I was just wondering if maybe you've tested them out with either of Invi's Drive Forms. I was thinking about trying the combination myself, but I'd like a bit of insight from the Style Change connoisseur first."

Apollymi
02-19-2017, 12:00 PM
"Aww... that's kinda sad," she concluded, only to have the young man tell her some very specific things. Always one to follow the directions of those she respected, the small girl began counting pretty soon and was doing so in her head, while the boy took her silence to explain the question he'd come to have answered. In exactly thirty-two counts inside her head, she lowered her cotton candy two inches not understanding why this was necessary. And then she'd explain what she'd done with the combination of her style changes and the Drive Forms she'd picked up from the man currently known as Invi. "Hmm, it's really weird actually," she started only to take pause to think of how to explain it. "Invi's Drive Forms tend to favor one form of fighting over another. I can use the Spellweaver while doing Wisdom form, and Critical Impact while in Valor Form. Though I don't like those very much myself," she said seeming to pout. She'd actually tried several variations of her forms and Style changes but hadn't managed to make many of them work. "But those seem to be the only ones that worked. I really tried too... I haven't figured out why yet. I think it's 'cause Invi is kinda short sighted... so I can't make the more flexible styles fit into the rigid frames of the Drive Forms," she said with a slight nod and pouting. She thought she'd be able to come up with something really cool, by combining her own skills with those of her peers, but she hadn't been able to pull it off yet.

Bloodedge
02-19-2017, 12:21 PM
Sion also had a mental count of the passing seconds. At the end of the countdown, Ava went about lowering her cotton candy. As if on cue, a bird flew between the two, aiming to pluck a bit of the cotton candy which was now just beyond its reach. This was Luxu's point, or rather, his effort to explain why he was different from the others. It seemed she had indeed attempted to combine her Style Changes with the Drive Forms of Invi's creation, but had done so to a very limited extent. Luxu thought that, perhaps, his own evolution of these forms could draw out enough freedom of ability to utilize other styles, with this limitation being the case. "You're right. Valor and Wisdom are very limited. Master Form may be a bit different, though..."

Apollymi
02-19-2017, 12:30 PM
The young girl was soon astounded by the fact that a bird flew by just missing her confection of choice. "Wow!~ Is that why you're different? That's so cool... I wish I could do that," the girl mentioned, seeming not to realize that she had a book which could tell her the future of this area that she could read any time she felt like it. Of course, this thought pattern was soon lost upon the girl as something else was mentioned by the peer she'd known as Sion. "Master Form? What's that... did Invi do something new? I want it!" Ava said beneath her mask, her eyes were wide and imploring, just as they always were when she found something new she wanted. But right at the moment the vendor she'd come to see had finished up her basket and cleared his throat so the girl knew she could take the items. "Thank you very much, sir~" she chimed which the old man nodded to before she turned to Luxu once more. "And thank you too~" she said happily wandering away from the Market and figuring the young man in his cloak would be following given he'd searched her out and she also still wanted to know about this Master Form.

Bloodedge
02-20-2017, 10:21 AM
"It's not all it's cracked up to be. It gets really confusing." When Ava retrieved her shopping and left the stall, Luxu walked alongside her. Her response to the concept of Master Form reminded him that she was not present for the transformation's crowning moment. It was quite easy to forget this, as the youngest Master simply had the type of personality which led to Luxu feeling as if she had been around for such important moments, after only speaking with her for a few minutes. "Oh, right. Temp and I were working on Drive Form research last night. Master Form is what we came up with in the end."

Apollymi
02-20-2017, 10:33 AM
"I bet it is... but things are only as confusing as you make them. I figure I wouldn't use it all the time. So, it wouldn't be confusing for me," the girl had rather simple logic, but this was one of her best and worst traits as a being. Moving right along, it seemed that the Master Luxu had simply forgotten that she wasn't present when he'd come up with his most recent adjustment to the Drive Forms created by Master Invi. Beyond this, it seemed such a thing had instead been done with one of their peers, the girl previously known as Temperance. "You and Tempie, aww... that's no fair! No one ever hangs out with me," she said seeming to pout abut the situation. Of course, it was completely lost on her that the young man was presently hanging out with her...

Bloodedge
02-20-2017, 11:05 AM
"I wouldn't be too sure about that. I've mostly just been using it to figure it out the past couple of days, and it's still very... very tempting to use over and over again beyond just the tests." Luxu was content to retrieve only one more segment of Ava's cotton candy. He ate it while moving right along on whatever path the girl chose to take, and looked at her through the corner of his eye when she spoke of how no one ever 'hung out' with her. "What are you talking about? Everyone likes hanging out with you. We weren't just hanging out at first; we met up for research purposes. I could have worked out the Style Change combos with Drive Forms at her place, but I wanted to talk with you for a bit."

Apollymi
02-20-2017, 11:19 AM
"Oh? So, you didn't know about it before... that's a bit strange," the girl said about his testing of his abilities. She supposed she always went a bit far while she was figuring out things, as such she couldn't really judge him for doing so. She could only hope he wasn't taking his explorations in time too far. The young man seemed to be content to continue sharing in her cotton candy, but Ava didn't mind as he'd already bought the rest of her snacks. Soon though he was explaining that people enjoyed hanging out with her, and that he'd previously been hanging out with Temperance as a way to progress research, something both of them liked, that the girl couldn't sit still for. Moving right along, he explained he was here now, asking her about Style Changes because he wanted to hang out with her. This seemed to make the young girl exceedingly happy. "Really?!" Ava questioned happily. "Aww, well, I guess I can't be upset about anything. So, what are ya' gonna do now?" the girl asked as she reached the space she'd been coming to, a field full of dandelions that she enjoyed spending her alone time in, not that she was really alone. At this moment a small cat like creature approached the small girl and pulled at the robes at the girl's left ankle. "Aww! There you are, Master didn't say... but you seem to run off all the time," she said speaking to the small creature white with black stripes and an odd symbol on the middle of its back, while looking at it directly. "Oh, and I got us some snacks. Or rather, Sion got us some snacks," she said, they were now alone and there was no use, not getting full use of out their given names between themselves.

Bloodedge
02-20-2017, 08:47 PM
"Not really. I always knew my Keyblade messed with time a bit, but physically going back in time myself was something I just tried for the first time yesterday," he said for clarity's sake. Frankly, there was quite a bit more undiscovered potential in his Keyblade abilities. This was especially the case when considering the power his Master Seeker now afforded him. When the question of the moment became what he would be doing next, he held out his right hand with its palm toward the sky. "Now I'll show you something cool," he said, only to then have his attention brought to a small, cat-like creature, which looked quite familiar to him. The sight of this made him pause his actions altogether. "Or... you'll end up showing me something instead. What is that thing?"

Apollymi
02-20-2017, 08:57 PM
Ava seemed to be just as excitable as she'd always been. In a couple of moments she was soon hugging the small cat creature and twirling around in circles. Luxu had mentioned that he spent, yesterday actually altering time himself which was a strange thing to do, but no matter. Moving right along, he claimed he wished to show her something new, which made the young girl's eyes widen beneath her mask. "Really? Something cool!?~" She commented finding elation rather easily on her emotional scale. "That's gonna be great," she finished seeming to get even more into the idea. Only to be brought back to the fact that she was holding a small creature and upon being asked about it she shrugged trying to remember exactly what the Master had told her about them. "This is a Chirithy. Master is making them for all the Keyblade Wielders. Apparently they are to be our companions and assistants while we do stuff. And they reflect our hearts." she said about the small creature. "Master is supposed to be giving them out to everyone, I have no idea how she's gonna do that, but this first one is mine." She concluded. "Oh, also I am supposed to look out, apparently they are always supposed to look like this... and if I see one that doesn't it's supposed to hint at something..." the girl gushed then waved it off. "I don't know, Master said it was in that book she gave me but it's too big for me to want to read it. I thought about just asking Tempie later." the girl said. She really was more of a hands on person, than a reader, and made the assumption that the Master Gula had likely already finished the book cover to cover.

Bloodedge
02-20-2017, 09:26 PM
As Ava, or rather, Kousagi, went on to explain this Chirithy creature, Sion took a moment to expect it more closely. It was an interesting little thing, but he strangely had no prior knowledge of it, despite his apparent closeness to the Master. He would have to find out about this at a later point. For now, though, there was the matter of what he wished to show the girl before him. "I wouldn't know what to tell you myself. I didn't get a book. What I do have, though... is this," he said as a yellow orb with a saltire motif materialized in the palm of his hand. "This is the Master Orb. It's what happens when you master and combine Valor and Wisdom," he clarified. With that done, he pushed the orb into his heart to absorb its power. This action caused his cloak to turn the color of the orb itself, albeit with black trim which featured the saltire designs. Both of his Keyblades were automatically summoned to this form. His Master Seeker came to his right hand, while his No Name Keyblade hovered via telekinesis just out of reach of his left hand.

Apollymi
02-20-2017, 09:45 PM
The girl's eyes widened beneath her mask. It was highly strange to her that the Master's favorite gone none of her gifts. Moving right along though, the girl was soon watching as Sion performed a task and created an orb she'd never seen before. The girl had seen the blue and red orbs, which corresponded to Wisdom and Valor, but this yellow one was something completely different. "Mastering both Valor and Wisdom huh? I think I got that under control." the small girl mentioned. She had use of both of the forms and had even perfected the use of specific Style Changes with them. The idea of doing both of them at the same time, gave her a bit of pause. She placed down her Chirithy and held her hand over her heart. She took a few moments of concentration, coming to the conclusion that she should simply try and trigger the two forms at once, which she was surprised she hadn't simply tried before. But in understanding that they should be triggered in harmony, she finally created a yellow orb which popped out of her chest. "Ooh, it's pretty. I love yellow!~" the girl said, both of the orb and of the color pattern that Sion's robes had taken on. Soon enough the small girl pushed the orb back into her heart absorbing its power, and when she did her own clothing gained the yellow saltire motif, and both of her Keyblades were summoned to her hands. Her original Keyblade in her right hand, and her Vulpes Keyblade telekinetically hovering near her left. "Ooh, this feel strange, but good." Unlike Temperance, and Sion in the previous day, she had more than enough energy to do this without feeling any strain at all, but such was the benefit of youth.

Bloodedge
02-21-2017, 07:01 AM
Sion stood in place, spinning the Keyblade in his right hand around as he watched this friend of his work her way toward unleashing the potential of Master Form. In about as little time as he expected, she produced the orb which signified the transformation. "I knew you'd get it quickly!" he said. Also to expectations, the girl pushed the orb into herself and assumed the form for herself. Then, for the first time in quite a while, Sion got a first-hand view of the girl's original Keyblade. "Oh! I almost forgot what your Keyblade looked like. And now you can use two! Kousagi the fighter, coming right up!"

Apollymi
02-21-2017, 07:13 AM
"Well, it kinda makes sense I would get it quickly. It's easy to pick up things... since I am not fixed on any particular battle form myself." The girl mentioned with a bit of a chuckle. This new form was quite different from what she expected. Given this she jumped up into the air to try and get a feel for it while she thought of the use of this form. "Oh, up combat, like those who favor wind or speed~" she said seeming to understand a bit. Moving right along it seemed that Sion had almost forgotten what her Keyblade looked like originally. "Really? I think it's really cute. I am a bit sad I don't get to use it so much anymore~" she chimed. "Your new one is kinda weird though... I suppose it fits with you," she said offering the boy a bit of a grin when she did.

Bloodedge
02-21-2017, 07:57 AM
"That's exactly why you're one of the best," he said. True enough, he regarded the girl before him as one of the more combat-ready of the six Masters. She went on to test out the form by hopping a bit, which was very reminiscent of what he'd done when he created the form on the previous day. As for her Keyblades, he had to express some interest in her newer one. "I think the one the Master gave you is very fitting. It's befitting of your personality, at least. So... what now?"

Apollymi
02-21-2017, 08:19 AM
"Aww, I'm so not though..." the girl said a small blush coming to her face. She never thought much of her own abilities, mostly because she was so incapable of picking a thing to do. Even so, her lack of focus tended to lead to surprising combinations. Much like the one she wanted to test out. Moving right along the commentary about the Keyblade the Master had most recently given her, made young Kousagi smile a bit. "Yeah, I really like it actually~ I haven't really played with it yet, so I'm not sure what it does yet," she mentioned seeming to get a bit excited. "So... can I test it out on you?"

Bloodedge
02-21-2017, 08:40 AM
"Oh shut up. I won't even let you believe that. You might not have any specific strengths, but you also don't have any weaknesses. That, in itself, is a strength. Everyone else might think otherwise, but I think you're the most like the Master in that regard." Apparently, Kousagi had no idea what her Keyblade did by way of combat abilities yet, and was keen on testing it out on him. A grin appeared upon his shrouded visage when this idea was offered, and the Master Seeker Keyblade in his right hand underwent a form change, taking the appearance of a greave around his fist. With his now-greaved hand, he beckoned the girl toward himself. "I'd be honored. Come on."

Apollymi
02-21-2017, 09:14 AM
"Aww..." the girl got a bit bashful at the thought of being anything like the Master. When she did this she rubbed the back of her head with her left hand in the usual way, but in doing so, caused her telekinetically controlled Keyblade to spin quite a bit behind her back. It was as if this form wasn't meant to be still in the least. She really didn't see the strength in the lack of her specialization, especially when she compared herself to her peers. But, if Sion said it, she believed him, such was the nature of their friendship. Soon after though the boy motioned towards himself saying he'd be honored to be the test subject of her newly acquired Keyblade this made her smile and bounce on her toes a couple of times before she rather quickly launched herself forward.

The movement itself brought her to the young man's fore, faster than she'd ever moved before. 'That's fast... almost too fast.' The small girl thought to herself, but it didn't stop her from beginning her attack. Soon enough she was swinging her original Keyblade into the young man's body rapidly after about five of these strikes aimed at the boy's arms and torso, she'd find herself off the ground and spinning into an attack with her new Keyblade aimed horizontally at the boy's torso, this new Keyblade seemed to release a white mist at it's movement, but she wasn't sure what it did yet. This movement of attacks seemed somehow weaker than she expected, but it would be in this moment that she realized why this was. As she incidentally began the creation of five light filled slashes against the ground which would end in an explosion of light around the young man. She realized she'd fallen into a style change without realizing it, simply because it was so easy to perform. "Oooh, it's... FEVER PITCH!!!"

Bloodedge
02-21-2017, 10:39 AM
The speed at which Kousagi approached him initially was something which caused Sion's eyes to widen. He would have equated this sort of speed to that of someone who specialized exclusively in mobility when using Master Form, but there was something a bit stranger about it than just higher-than-expected movement ability. With the coming combination attack, Sion raised his greaved hand to defend. His "Keygreave" defended him against the initial attack successfully enough, but the following four found quick residency in his torso over the course of a mere second or so. Though they didn't seem to inflict nearly as much damage as he expected, the combination of four blows winded the young man. Luckily, the following aerial spin gave just enough of an opening for him to will his telekinetically controlled No Name Keyblade overhead to defend him. He thought this would be all... but such was not the case one bit. Just when he expected to catch his breath and retaliate, the sudden explosion of light encompassed his entire being, causing the stiffening of his body as even his hood was blasted back. "Aaugh!" he groaned after a truly unexpected amount of pummeling plagued him. By the end, he was staring down the young teen and discovering that she'd activated a Style Change as well. "Fever Pitch? Well I definitely caught the fever part of it. But... it looks like I'm getting a pretty decent bit of durability from this form. Let's see what I can do to catch up."

Sion took a moment to collect himself and focus on the form he was currently in. After a short passage of time, his Keygreave and Keyblade were both surging with lightning. The Keyblade he controlled telekinetically was sent spinning toward Kousagi, aiming to deal more than just a bit of extra damage compared to the normal Thunder Raid use. At the same time, he pointed his greave toward the girl. "Plasma!" he called out as he unleashed three balls of electricity in unison; one following in the shadow of the Keyblade, and the other two branching out to either side. In spite of this maneuver, his focus seemed to be above the location of the younger Master, as if preparing for something beyond this assault.

Apollymi
02-21-2017, 11:08 AM
"Oops, sorry..." she said after her final attack was blocked. It was so easy to use the Fever Pitch Style Change, that she hadn't realized it'd been done until after she was moving about. Still, it seemed that Sion was keen to catch up, and even his hood had flown back revealing his face. "It feels almost normal to use that Style Change. It's like it belongs... fast movements, slightly weaker but way quicker strikes, taking advantage of the power this 'Master Form' offers. Even general movement speed. Someone who specializes in speed, would be a nightmare using this form and that Style Change." The teen girl summarized. Though she was quite young, she seemed to have a very particular battle sense, and given this, she seemed to be perfectly capable of understanding the easiest use of the new form she was given, not that she'd stop with something easy.

After Sion gathered himself though, he seemed content to try and catch up with her. His thunder charged Keyblade was soon spent spinning in the girl's general direction and it was far too easy for her to simply slide away from it after jumping mid-air, the evasiveness given by this form was simply startling. Still, there was now the matter of lightning balls which seemed to be coming her way at an alarming rate. She couldn't simply move, so her pattern seemed to take her upwards as she went into a spinning maneuver to try and dodge the two coming from the sides, and if she could not, instead shatter them with contact with her telekinetically controlled Keyblade. Little did she know the white mists which was leaking from the tip of this Keyblade would condense as she spun it in the direction of the plasma balls allowing her to block their progress, aiming to knock them back instead. "OOoooh!~ That's kinda cool~" she chimed seeming not to take notice of the boy's intentions for above her into an area she was presently rising.

Bloodedge
02-21-2017, 11:34 AM
As Kousagi moved higher into the air, Sion grinned again while pointing his No Name Keyblade upward. It charged itself with an even greater amount of electricity than it previously held, finalizing the illusion to a Style Change known as Thunderbolt. What he had initiated was the ultimate attack of this style, but before its charge completed, he leaped into the air and left the Keyblade where it was. His jump took him to Kousagi's height as his floating Keyblade below shot an orb of electricity upward. From mid-air, Sion performed a second hop to lead him even higher, all while the lightning orb continued to rise, which it would do until it was between the locations of Sion and Kousagi. The orb would rain down lightning strikes from above the lass, boasting great damage potential, but this was not all. From even higher above, Sion swung down his Keygreave to summon a mass barrage of burning meteors upon the area in which they now fought. This would double the already impressive number of things Kousagi had to dodge or defend against. To keep himself elevated, Sion then changed his Master Seeker's form once more. It became a form retaining its usual rainguard as its core in his right hand, with two small wings on its bottom half, another with the Gazing eye on its top right, and a large wing on its top left. This allowed Sion sustained flight overhead, where he would wait and see how Kousagi dealt with his attacks.

Apollymi
02-21-2017, 11:57 AM
And what a comeback Sion would soon be making. Sion soon abandoned one of his Keyblades and flew past, Kousagi. As this was done, she was soon left facing a large orb of lightning which was flying up to fill the space between herself and Sion. "Oh, this has Tempie written all over it," she said sounding a bit exasperated. Even so, it was kind of interesting to see, mostly because it was usually her taking in everyone else's styles. Moving right along, this orb was raining down lighting strikes which she began to move to avoid. But this wasn't all that was coming her way. Beyond this Meteors began to rain down upon her along with the lightning. This move was so classically Sion, she could have almost laughed. But there was no way for her to do so while having to deal with so much. "I guess I have no choice," the girl mentioned. Instead of continuing with Fever Pitch and trying to avoid all that was falling. She flew directly upwards, aiming to go into the orbs and whatever falling meteors were around her. Her body seemed to be shrouded in light as she did this, and as soon as she physically made contact with something, she'd draw back both of her Keyblades. This would create a javelin of light out of each of these which would allow her to poke through the first line of defense before she turned around and launched the pair and all of the light down into the barrage. "Judge of Destiny~" the call of this attack would send light breaking into every attack and lightning orb threatening to encompass all while neutralizing the elemental affinity of all and disintegrating the attack. All of this would actually exhaust the young girl causing her mask to fall back from her face at the impact. Still she'd turn back to Sion, with those big red eyes of her hers filled with wonder. A mop of pink hair with bun like ear attachments visible for the first time in ages. "Oh, that's no fair, it was way too much." she pouted slightly.

Bloodedge
02-21-2017, 12:25 PM
"Does it?" he asked. "I guess I do feel a bit... lightning-y. Maybe it has something to do with her being there when I got this power," he concluded. Kousagi went on to dodge around his lightning strikes and meteors, but this strategy was not held for long. She chose instead to strike out at the barrage with her Limit skill, which Sion looked toward with a raised brow. 'Is that coming for me?' he wondered. Just in case she would be attacking him during this retaliation, he held his Master Seeker out toward her, converting it into a form reminiscent of a shield. In this state, the weapon created an impenetrable barrier to guard against the explosions caused by Kousagi's Limit Break. Due to the given angle, Sion and his barrier were pushed higher into the air by the blasts. In the meantime, he chuckled at the statement made by the girl below. "Too much? I thought we were just about to get more serious."

Apollymi
02-21-2017, 12:36 PM
"Yes, yes it does." The small girl mentioned with a nod about the abilities the other boy's Master Form seemed to take. Beyond this point, it seemed that he was perfectly capable of defending himself even against her Limit Break, not that she'd been aiming to take him out with it in the first place. Having successfully ended this particular attack she sighed in relief at the moment only to have the boy's words of getting serious reach her ears. "No way!! That'd be too much. Plus we aren't suppose ta' do stuff like that," She made these statements complete with overly dramatic movements of her arms mimicking how the Master would have responded to such a thing, and causing herself to giggle at her own joke. "Hmm, doing all that always makes me really hungry..." she pouted and made a statement about the use of her Limit Break. The youngest of the Master's apprentices apparently had a very healthy appetite and though she had boundless energy it seemed she needed and even more plentiful supply of food to fuel it.

Bloodedge
02-21-2017, 12:45 PM
With a deep exhale, Sion reverted to his normal form, banishing both Keyblades as he descended toward the ground next to Kousagi. When he landed, he turned toward the girl and raised his hand as if intending to offer her a high-five. "We'll find a better spot for letting loose next time. I know you've got more than that in you somewhere. You should really work on how much energy you waste on that Limit, though," he said. As one would expect from knowing the pink-haired lass, she was suddenly in a bit of an eating mood. This brought a rather wide grin to the male Master's face. "I've got an idea then. Let's celebrate strong friendship. We'll go to the shop, and we'll try every ice-cream flavor they've got! My treat."

Apollymi
02-21-2017, 01:00 PM
"Oh? That sounds like fun!~" The young girl seemed really amused by the idea of really cutting loose one day. And as such, she'd try and think up something new to show him the next time they encountered each other. For now, she lowered herself towards the ground casting away her new form, and while she did this, Sion seemed to do the same. As such they were soon side by side and without Keyblades or altered forms, and as Sion's hand extended toward her for a high five, she matched it seemingly amused. To the last bit of his first statement she had very little to say. "Bleh!~ I can't make it consume less energy. I've tried but it lacks any real power when I do, though..." she said thinking about it more. "This time was probably a bit worse, because I funneled the abilities of both of my Keyblades into it... a bit unnecessary but I was wondering how they'd do together." she said seeming to have thought about it quite a bit more than her initial use of the technique might have let on. Beyond this though, she was offered a friendship celebration, which included trying every kind of ice cream the shop had to offer. This made the girl's eyes widen immensely as she considered the ability to eat so much ice cream. "Really?!" she asked excitedly. She would do nothing but agree to this because she already admitted to being hungry. "I mean, if ya' really mean it~" she squealed the statement with childlike delight.

Bloodedge
02-22-2017, 07:09 AM
"Sure you can! Maybe you just need to focus it more. Compression of power goes a long way," he said. Whatever the case, he didn't picture Kousagi as the type of individual who would use their Limit Break haphazardly, so he supposed it didn't matter much if it took a lot out of her. Still, if it were to fail in combat while being so costly for her, things could end badly. "We'll figure something out. Actually, I might be able to do something about that." While still speaking, Sion began his stroll toward the marketplace where the ice-cream shop he had in mind was located. With this particular individual, he was content to actually consume a serving of each special flavor they offered. "This'll be fun!"

Apollymi
02-22-2017, 07:17 AM
Kousagi exhaled thinking about the nature of compression for her Limit Break. She could probably do that, but it wasn't as if she was using her Limit Break all the time anyways. It was usually only even enacted to end things. Thinking about it more, she supposed if she could compress it a bit more, she could get more use out of it and make it a bit more surprising. "Aww, well... I mean... if you think about it and I think about it, I'm sure we'll come up with something," she said as she began trailing alongside the older male. Even with the thoughts of her Limit Break in the forefront of her mind, she still wasn't really thinking about it. No she had dozens of flavors of ice cream on her mind. "Of course it will be! Even I haven't tried them all~" the small girl said. This was going to be a very interesting day for her, and one she would be sure to remember for a long time to come.

Bloodedge
02-22-2017, 07:43 AM
"Neither have I. They have over a dozen special flavors, I think," he said as they wandered back into the marketplace. Once at the ice-cream shop, Sion stepped out ahead to make known the specifics of this endeavor to the Moogle hologram before them. "Hey. We want ice-cream. Like... all of it. Can you send us each of your special flavors in sets of two to that table over there?" he asked, pointing toward a nearby table for two. "I can, kupo. Have a seat. I'll start sending it right away, kupo!" the Moogle replied. With a grin and a nod, Sion acknowledged the creature's suggestion before turning and walking toward the designated table. "Thanks!" Surely enough, while Sion moved away from the hologram, there was already a machine creating two servings of the first specialty dessert on the menu. It was likely that by the time they reached the table, the machine would be sliding down two dishes of a treat known as the Bueno Volcano. It was a strange concoction, like an ice-cream volcano made with vegetables and some sort of curry addition, but it was apparently quite popular with many.

Apollymi
02-22-2017, 08:03 AM
"Over a dozen!?~" the young girl seemed even more excited as they finally entered the shop. Once inside she went to have a seat at the table mentioned by the young man. And once there she happily kicked her feet excitedly waiting to try the first of what had to be at least a dozen ice creams. Seeing the hologram of the Moogle made the small girl smile and wonder what her Moogle Companion Union Member had gotten up to. Soon enough there was a strange looking ice cream sitting right in front of her. It looked a bit like a volcano and didn't really smell like the dessert she expected. But she supposed there were worse things. "Oh... this looks a bit strange." She mentioned suspiciously. "You take the first bite."

Bloodedge
02-22-2017, 08:28 AM
Sitting down let Sion have a view of the ice-cream being placed on the table. It was certainly a strange-looking dish, but somewhat appealing in its own right. Kousagi and all her nerve told the young man to take the first bite, which was an effort that caused him to feign shock and disdain. "So I get sacrificed!? Fine..." With that said, he took hold of the long-handled spoon brought with the ice-cream, and scooped up the first bite. When he ate it, there was a brief pause before any sort of reaction. A very surprised expression crossed his visage after a short time. "It's... spicy. This definitely has toonbasco in it. But... pretty good. Really good."

Apollymi
02-22-2017, 08:36 AM
"Yes," this was the girl's answer to the idea of sacrificing Sion to the first taste of the strange looking ice cream. After a few seconds his visage seemed to change and he apparently liked it. Since she'd seen someone else take a bite of the confection without exploding she soon did the same. She brought a spoonful to her mouth and closed her mouth around it. After a few quiet seconds of contemplation her eyes lit up. "Oh, it is! I didn't think spicy was the right word for ice cream. But... it's awesome!~" The girl mentioned happily. Continuing to eat this dessert which seemed to build in heat the more she tasted it. This was a fun experience for her, but soon enough she'd be finished with this one. After all, she was quite famished.

Bloodedge
02-22-2017, 08:50 AM
"I think I'd normally take more of an issue with the veggies in this than the spice, but the mix of the two doesn't make me question either of them." Soon enough, the first dish was finished off by both consumers. The ever watchful Moogle shopkeep had its eyes set on the pair, and thus had already prepared the second dish to be sent their way. The bowls which carried the Bueno Volcano were taken, and two arm-like extensions from the machine offered up a new ice-cream in handheld form. This one had the shape of a white-and-brown bear with crosses for eyes and swirls on its ears. Since he had been offered as tribute for the first dessert, Sion decided to return the favor here while grabbing his serving by the popsicle stick. "You first."

Apollymi
02-22-2017, 09:22 AM
After they had finished their first round of ice cream, another was readily available to them. On a stick, there was a small bear like creature made of ice cream. While she looked at it few seconds after taking it into her hand, it was stated by Sion that she had to have first. "Aww, well... it's only fair I guess." She supposed this was an even exchange, given she'd made him try the previous one first. As such, the young woman brought the confection towards her face, taking a bit from the bear's right ear. She gave a few moments of contemplation over the flavor before she decided. "It's nice, tastes a bit like dinner~" she squealed just a little as she continued about her meal.

Bloodedge
02-22-2017, 11:03 AM
"Dinner?" the brunette questioned. This was a rather strange comparison to make with one's ice-cream, but Sion supposed the previous treat was strange in an entirely different manner. Either way, he had already resolved himself to try it, and he certainly did so soon after speaking. His teeth sank directly into the crown of the bear's head, which was a move that resulted in a portion of its left ear melting onto his cheek. As he wiped this off, he took the time to basque in the flavor of the day's second confection from this shop. He found it tasteful enough, and yet somehow still wanting. "I think it's a bit... bland."

Apollymi
02-22-2017, 11:14 AM
"Yep, dinner." The small girl confirmed her idea about this particular treat. And soon enough, Sion was trying it as well. Though, an oddly misplaced bite seemed to make a bit of a mess of the boy's face. He quickly cleaned up, but it caused a stifled giggle from the girl nonetheless, as she took another large bite of the ice cream pop. This particular bite, would end with the pink haired girl demolishing the other ear of her bear. "I dunno, seems like a pretty good follow up to the 'so spice' of the first one." Kousagi mentioned casually as she finished one bite and then immediately started in on another, this time taking the entire middle of the bears head. It wouldn't take her very long to finish, but she was taking special care not to give herself a brain freeze. "This is getting kind of exciting. Every new one is a bit of a mystery!~"

Bloodedge
02-22-2017, 11:37 AM
"I guess it does. I just expected a bit more oomph from something that looks like this, though," he said before taking another bite, this time consuming a full half of the bear's head, including its ear. "You know, like an explosion of sugar in my mouth... or something like that," he concluded. With nothing else to say about this flavor, he went about finishing it off for the sake of moving to the next one. To his delight, the next treat came quickly as well. This one came in a fruit called the Dancin' Lemon. It was soft-served, swirled atop half of said lemon, with Thundercracker candies and smaller lemon slices protruding from its sides. "Wow! That looks pretty fancy," was Sion's first observation. This time, he didn't even wait for Kousagi before digging right in. His cheeks were immediately sucked inward from the first bite, but he didn't seem at all displeased. "Oh... Oh, I made a mistake. Don't judge me, but I didn't expect the sour..."

Apollymi
02-22-2017, 11:52 AM
"Aww, but it was just a kindly, little bear. You shouldn't expect it to be that sweet," the small girl mentioned. She was fine with the idea that the bear wasn't more sweet. With that, she enjoyed the rest of the bear ice cream, with no more words spoken. Soon after she finished, the next ice cream arrived. She'd spend a few moments marveling at its rather decadent appearance. "Ooh, it's pretty~" she chimed about the lemon topped with ice cream. Much to her surprise, it took no prodding for Sion to try this one, and he was apparently shocked by what happened when he did.

"Tehehehehe~" the small girl began to giggle, looking at the young man's face as he tasted something sour, which he wasn't expecting. She couldn't help the giggle, and it soon evolved into full blown laughter which took the young girl a few moments to recover from. "I am not judging you..." she started pausing to take her first bite of this new confection, with the knowledge it was sour. Her own cheeks came together, but it wasn't nearly at the same level as Sion's earlier blunder. "I am laughing at you... but definitely not judging." The girl gave a firm nod on this position and smiled. "This one is pretty good, once you get past the sour!~"

Bloodedge
02-23-2017, 11:33 AM
"That's just as bad," Sion stated while leaning his head against the back of his left hand, taking casual bites from the treat of this round. All in all, he had to say that this was something he would call enjoyable. And yet, with the previous treats, sour was the last sort of taste he had cross his mind when anticipating the next dish. "It's got kind of a float texture, too, doesn't it? Like it's got something carbonated in it," he continued. Nevertheless, he would continue eating until this dish, like its predecessors, was no more.

In the meantime, another set was being sent out. This one came on a cone filled with birthday cake and a single scoop of reddish-pink ice-cream atop, a pair of berries to form a bow, and pair of circles behind the berries to mimic the ears of the royal family's members. In fact, this flavor was dedicated to the family, hence its name: Royalberry.

Apollymi
02-23-2017, 12:07 PM
"Nuh-uh... it's totally different," the small girl mentioned, having calmed herself enough to finally taste this treat. She took her first taste, and it was indeed a bit bubbly, and a tiny bit sour underneath that. "Oh!~ That's a bit tart..." she stated though she didn't seem unsatisfied either. "Yep, definitely bubbles." she said not knowing how such a flavor was a achieved, but enjoying each, and every bite until she finished this dessert too. And soon after this she was rewarded with the next dessert, one which looked rather regal. The adorable cone was soon tasted by the pink haired girl, and her eyes were widened by the experience. "It's perfect!" she finally managed as the first taste found its way to her belly.

Bloodedge
02-23-2017, 09:39 PM
With the new treat being offered to the pair, Sion first took a moment to look it over. Of the set they had seen thus far, he had to say this was the most visually appealing, arguably against the Spark Lemon before it. For him, though, this won the prize in the end. After the visual critiques, he tasted it. "Huh... more sour in this one, but just a little bit. Sweet, though. I really like the Rose Honey they added," he said. Following these words, he realized something a bit strange about this little outing, and laughed because of it. "This is what we do with our day, huh? Become ice-cream connoisseurs."

All the while, the machine worked on its next concoction. This one would come on a stick, serving as a three-branched combination of ice-cream and cotton candy. It was complete with Rainbow Syrup, as well as a trio of airplanes in green, red, and blue colors at each of its tips.

Apollymi
02-23-2017, 10:05 PM
"Yeah, sour and sweet... in harmony. Not to get ahead of myself, but this one might be my favorite... so far," she mentioned as she went about the next bit of devouring this ice cream as she'd done all the last ones. Of course, after validating his opinion, Sion, seemed to think about the nature of this outing. What happened next, was his laughter, with the apparent understanding that they were spending their time becoming connoisseurs of these frozen treats. A laugh came from the girl soon after as she couldn't argue with the statement. "Well, I guess. But it's fun!~" Kousagi mentioned. She always enjoyed the time spent with this peer of hers, and thought of him as her older brother. For her, there were no better sibling-based activities than, their afternoon of a bit of light rough-housing, followed by, snacking, and talking.

Soon, the next ice cream was up, and what a creation it was. Rainbow colors and little air planes on each of the tips attracted the small girl's attention. "Whoa, it's so pretty!~"

Bloodedge
02-23-2017, 11:39 PM
Many minutes passed as the pair of Masters consumed dessert after dessert. Eventually, dusk fell. It was during this period of time that Sion sat leaned back in his chair, holding his abdomen. In front of him was a grape-flavored sorbet, half eaten and a quarter melted into the chalice it was presented in. He surely couldn't stand to eat another bite, but this was the final confection on the special menu, and he had at least managed to taste it. "Ugh... double training for me tomorrow. If that wasn't all so tasty, I'd go out on a limb and say this was a bad idea."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 01:12 AM
Dessert after dessert was consumed, much to the girl's delight. Soon enough though, it was closer to nightfall and she was eating what had to be the last of the specialty flavors, this particular shop had to offer. It was nice, and tasted of grapes. If she had to guess, she'd tasted every major fruit found in known universe on this day, but that wasn't really a bad thing. Unlike the Master across from her, she didn't seem nearly as off put by all they had consumed today. In fact she continued eating her own until there were but a few bites left. She'd take one of these before she'd respond to what Sion had said. "Ewww, double training? I don't even know the meaning of the phrase. And this can't be a bad idea, it was your idea!" She said seeming a bit more excitable than she had been. As she continued to consume, she seemed to be heading towards some sort of sweets based nirvana.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 02:05 AM
"That's why your Limit Break takes so much energy," the male replied. If the young Master wished for her Limit to be better on her energy reserves, training was perhaps a necessity. As for his unfinished ice-cream, he actually had an idea for not putting it to waste. It was a bit experimental, yet something Sion thought was best attempted in a situation like this. With the elevation of his right hand, he summoned his Master Seeker Keyblade, doing so with its tip pointed at the ice-cream bowl. "I got an idea from earlier when I used Master Form. What if memories have hearts?" when this question was asked, a beam of light emerged from the tip of his Keyblade, and illuminated the bowl. This light remained for a few moments, before ultimately escaping from the bowl in the form of a Keychain, boasting the appearance of three ice-cream cones connected to an ice-cream bowl trinket. With Sion's magic added, he sent it hovering toward Kousagi. "I think the answer is this. Have it."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 02:24 AM
"Eh?" Kousagi questioned. She supposed it would make a bit of sense, if her Limit Break required a bit more to properly master, as far as the conservation of energy was concerned. That being said, she wasn't really the sort to want to do that much extra work herself. But, with the commentary about it coming from Sion, she supposed she could take the advice with less resistance than normal. Still his next query seemed a bit odd to the young girl as he questioned the nature of memories, while she ate the last of her ice cream. "Hm? I mean... " before she could properly formulate a sentence about it, the boy had summoned his new Keyblade and began an interaction with his half finished ice cream. Doing so, apparently created a Keychain which was highly unusual. "Ooh?! You made a Keychain, about ice cream?!" The young master questioned, only to be further enthused as it was handed over to her via magic. "And you want me to have it?" she said plucking the hovering object from the air. "Sure!~ Thank you, Sion!~" Kousagi seemed to really appreciate this particular gift and cherished it deeply because of the way it'd been created. She couldn't wait to try it out and find out what it did.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 03:31 AM
"Yes, I did, and yes, I do," was his simple retort. He wasn't going to finish this ice-cream, so he slid it across the table on the off-chance that the lass in his company would want the remains. He had at least done something important with it by creating a Keychain to give the girl named Kousagi. "You could say I'm on a bit of a farewell tour. I'm just glad I was able to leave something with you after we spent this much time together." With that said, Sion rose from the table, producing the Munny needed to pay the Moogle for the total of 28 dishes he'd ordered.

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 03:49 AM
A smile crossed the girl's face as she happily accepted her gift. Even beyond this, the young man seemed content to give her the rest of his ice cream, while explaining that he was on something he called a farewell tour. As she finished his ice cream as well, she seemed to be a bit confused. "Farewell tour? You aren't gonna disappear like the Master claimed she was going to, are ya'?" The young woman questioned. She didn't want multiple people she'd gotten used to being part of her life, disappearing on her. It simply wouldn't be fair.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 03:56 AM
Once he had the currency in hand, Sion paid the Moogle hologram, and delivered his thanks. With that out of the way, he turned around to view Kousagi once more. As he did, he took hold of his hood, and began tucking his hair back into the coat he wore. "I'll never disappear. I'll always be around, but... I have to separate myself from everything. I can't involve myself with the coming events. Don't worry, though... I'll be watching."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 04:04 AM
After Sion paid for their day of extreme gluttony, it seemed that he was preparing to go. She too, had something else she should likely be getting to. So, she smiled at the young man, as his face disappeared into the darkness of his hood. "Oh? Well, when ya' say it like that, it doesn't seem too bad." She said as she took the last bite of ice cream. Once it was done she grinned pulling her own mask back down into place over her head so she too, could disappear into the obscurity of the crowds outside. "Actually, it's even a little comforting... since you're not creepy." She finished up and slid out of their for two table. "Thanks again!~" she said offering a parting hug to the lad. If she wouldn't be seeing him for a while, she'd be happy that this was the last big thing they'd done together.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 04:31 AM
While walking away from the Moogle, Sion opened his arms once more to hug the pink-haired girl before they parted ways. "It shouldn't be. This could be the last time, though. I'll see you, but you probably won't see me." Without further ado, Sion released the girl, and went on his way. He wouldn't be seen by anyone he knew until the following day, at which point he began his search for another of the Foretellers.

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 04:51 AM
As she hugged the young man, he mentioned that he'd likely see her but she wouldn't see him. This made her pout just a little, but she had a bit of simple logic which made this alright. "Neh, I don't have to see ya' to feel ya' looking out for me. We're friends after all." and those would be the girl's parting words to the young man. He wasn't at all, the type of person she expected to wrong by her or anyone else if he could avoid it. And as such, she felt comfortable with the knowledge that he'd bee silently watching the entirety of the futures events take place. She could use someone like that, considering the gravity of what she had to do anyways. She'd take this thought with her into the night and soon that would become the next day.

The next day the bustle of the world would reach a peak. Many of the Unions had already been formed, this meant there were many Keyblade wielders just moving about doing this or that. Heading out in large groups or solo to see other worlds and collect the light. It was quite a sight to behold, as every corner and ever group would be doing something or another at the start of what had to be a very busy day. "Ugh, it was like I thought... sand in weird places... I wonder if Yuri's up yet," a girl with black hair mentioned aloud but to no one in particular. She seemed to still be shaking the sleep from her person, and seemed to be just the right side of wakeful to avoid running into anyone in the crowded streets. She was dressed a bit like a savage in green and purple clothing, with lots of feathered accessories. Almost as if she'd gotten into a fight with a large tropical bird, and won. But she was simply wandering towards the place her friend was usually found, to see if he wanted to hang out for the day in another world and collect Lux. She was also rather discretely trying to avoid her Union Leader, if for no other reason, than because she didn't want to be seated with the dozens of questions likely to come from her being missing for quite a bit the day before.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 05:41 AM
Luckily for the black-haired lass, the Foreteller who served as master to her Union would be nowhere in sight for some time. In fact, the man named Invi wandered about in search of new Union members this day, only to be met by the hooded Luxu in the streets. "Master Invi! There you are," the cloaked male said. This man's voice was incredibly familiar to the white-haired individual. "... Sion?" he asked. "Luxu," the other Master replied with his forefinger raised over his lips.

"What is it you want then, Luxu?" asked Invi. Though he had no problems to speak of with this peer of his, who happened to be one of two closest to his own age, he couldn't see much reason for the man to be stopping to speak with him here and now. "This is my farewell tour. I'm going to be separating myself from all of you soon, so I wanted to see everyone again. And, I wanted to give you this," he explained while holding out a Keychain trinket in the shape of a strange, three-piece symbol of seemingly tribal influence. "A Keychain? Why? What have you even been doing lately?"

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 05:55 AM
Soon enough, Kairos found her way to the bridge that Yuri normally hung out under. She'd descend to the under level and call out for him, hoping to find him awake and well. "Yuri! You up yet? I'm trying to get gone before Master Invi finds me~" she chimed, seemingly, as a form of greeting for this particular morning. She supposed it was always possible for her to collect the necessary quota of Lux all on her own, but... why do alone what you can do with your friend. Besides, she'd owed him a couple of important explanations... and their alone time together would be the only real time for them. What she couldn't know however, was that Invi was being held up by one of his peers and she likely had much more time to do what she wished than she realized.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 06:31 AM
"I've been preparing to do what needs to be done. That's all," Luxu stated. This particular answer didn't sit well with Invi, who was keen to know the details of all things. Either way, this man was still a companion of his in some sense, so he accepted the trinket offered to him. "In utmost secrecy, I see. I haven't been able to find you in days, but a member of my Union has mentioned seeing you twice. That's sketchy behavior; don't you think?" he asked. An unseen grin was on the hooded male's face, as he knew well the kind of nosiness to expect from the one now answering to the name Invi. "I'll be seen by those who need to see me. Sadly, that doesn't include you, or any of the other Foretellers. I'm not one of you. I have different things to accomplish, and I'll be getting started once my tour is over. I'd like to hang out with you more, but my time is growing shorter. So... this is goodbye, Hiro."

In the meantime, Kairos reached the bridge which was the normal hangout spot for the boy called Yuri. Indeed, he would be found here again today. However, his entire countenance differed from the previous day, after a rather specific incident in Agrabah. "Yeah. What's up?"

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 06:52 AM
"Nothing really." the girl said eyeing the changes in the lad's countenance and finding them to be, very much unlike the level of playful snark she was used to. "I was thinking about hiding out in the Dwarf Woodlands today. Ya' know, making quota, not being spotted, and forced to babysit by Master Invi..." she mentioned, in a rather casual manner. "Plus, we didn't get to talk much on our own yesterday." she said, the invitation itself was rather open ended, she always wanted to hang out with Yuri and such things were just a pretense. But she could also see that he was a bit off after their previous adventure, it made her wonder how long it would take him to go back to his usual self.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 07:50 AM
"Right. I understand. I've been wondering who the extra was out of us six. Of course it would be you in the end," said Invi. Over the past couple of days, he had been discovering the identities of the other four Unions, and had come to realize only the previous night that there were only four. It made perfect sense to him that Sion of all Masters would be the one without a Union, in spite of the initial thought of most. "You have a very different role then, huh?" he asked. This made the cloaked male nod. "I do. And... it's for that exact reason that you probably won't see me again. That trinket is all I can physically give you, but I'll tell you something else. If you become desperate... use your Valor and Wisdom in unison, not separately." With nothing else to say to the white-haired male, Luxu turned around to walk off, not intending to be seen by his old friend again. "Valor and Wisdom together, huh. Goodbye... Luxu." En route to his new destination, Luxu waved overhead to the man behind him, offering his final words. "May your heart be your guiding key, Invi."

Meanwhile, Yuri emerged from beneath the bridge. True enough, Kairos and himself had a few things worth discussing from the previous day. The Dwarf Woodlands sounded fine to him. At the very least, it could have ended up being a journey that took his mind off previous events. "Sure, I'll come with you. Let's go."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 08:06 AM
"Good, let's get outta here." This sentence was one of the last spoken by Kairos in this world. She summoned her Keyblade to her right hand and pointed in front of them. The motion would create a keyhole shaped doorway for the two of them to pass through on their way to the Dwarf Woodlands. A smile crossed the raven haired girl's face because her plan of getting out of here would seem to be in perfect working order she stepped to the side after the doorway was opened giving a small bow. "After you~" she mentioned chuckling. Assuming the boy would follow they'd be long gone from this place without having so much as seen their Master this day.

Meanwhile, a girl named Lilynette was waiting to see if anyone would join her for her departure. She was dressed in a white and yellow skirt, with a black vest which opened over her chest. Beyond this she wore a pair of boots and on her head a pair of black headphones for one reason or another. She checked the time on the nearby clock tower. She'd told all of her friends from the Union when she was planning to go out everyday, just in case any of them felt like joining her. She was that sort of nice person, but she still left on time... so any that overslept simply wouldn't be coming with her today. Not that it mattered much, she was more than capable of making the quota without having to have anyone else around. She'd even narrowed her choice of worlds down to the one she thought she'd visit today.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 08:48 AM
Without any sort of resistance, Yuri walked into the portal that led to the Dwarf Woodlands. Whatever journey Kairos had in mind, the boy was along for the ride. Of course, only time would allow him to find out exactly what they would be up to on this little trip.

The blonde lass who awaited members of the Leopardos Union would not be departing alone this time, it seemed. Though he had missed out on the previous day's activities, a teal-haired boy sprinted toward the location Lilynette had chosen for her wait. "Hey! Wait!" he called out on his way. When he was within proper range, the young male crouched, with his hands on his knees as he worked to catch his breath. "Don't... leave yet. I'm... I'm here. I'm going... on this one... if that's alright."

Elsewhere, the Master Luxu was encountering another of his peers. On the other side of the clock tower, he faced the largest and eldest of the Masters, Aced. "Sion," the man greeted. "Luxu," he corrected. "... Sion. What do you want now?" It seemed this individual was not accepting of the younger male's name change. "... Here. This one was my favorite." Without hesitation, Luxu threw toward this man a Keychain whose trinket was a wolf head-ornament. "Goodbye, Akira. This is our final meeting." No other words would be shared with this particular Master, who seemed to take issue with the cloaked male. Instead, he simply walked away after giving his parting gift. "Che! A bit of assertiveness wouldn't hurt. Could have been the leader."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 09:16 AM
While Yuri and Kairos headed off to a new world, and the Masters Luxu and Aced... had their final words to one another. The blonde girl, known as Lilynette, stood waiting for a companion. Around the time it looked like she wouldn't have one she turned, summoning a long, large Keyblade with golden serrated teeth into her hand. Her intention, to summon a gateway for her to leave through, but soon, she heard the voice of someone who seemed to be calling out to her. This stopped the girl in her tracks as she turned to find one of the members of the Union she'd only recently come to know, a boy by the name of Johan. "Oh, Johan. It's fine, of course you can come, if you want. I only figured no one wanted to come today. Did you really run all the way here?" the blonde young woman asked as she seemed to find this young man's moxie a bit amusing. Especially, as he seemed to need to catch his breath for trying to get here in time. Perhaps more people were like this and it would be favorable for her to push back her time table a bit so she could have company on these excursions.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 09:29 AM
"Awesome! Just... gimme a sec," the teal-haired boy said. It took only a few more moments for him to catch his breath enough to stand erect again. In that time, he was asked if he had actually run all the way to this location. In actuality, he had been running for much longer than it would have taken for him to get here from his house. "Yeah. Well... I ran to the wrong place. Then... I ran even faster to get here in time to catch up with you. It's cool, though. I got my warm-up out of the way."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 09:35 AM
"Take your time." Was the blonde young woman's only reply. After all, now that it was obvious that she'd have a companion for this particular adventure. She had no problem at all waiting, until her companion of the time had rested enough for them to depart. It would take a few moments for him to catch his breath, but once he did, he claimed that he'd run to the meeting place he thought he was supposed to go to, and then run even more to get to this one before she left. Such a story made the girl chuckle, which she quickly covered with a hand. "Ah, I see. That seems like a pretty intense warm-up... but it's an interesting way to start your day," she said as her face broke into a smile. Now that the young man seemed capable of accompanying her, she raised her Keyblade once more creating a Keyhole shaped gate to the exact right of them. "I was planning to go to the Enchanted Dominion today. It's a pretty cool place, I checked it out a day or so ago by myself, and it seems like it will be a good place to gather Lux." she said before taking the first step into the portal and leaving it open for the young man behind her so that they could depart.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 09:49 AM
"Yeah... It was pretty exciting, if nothing else." It seemed to be the case that this boy, Johan, was not the best at directions. The reason he had not arrived on the previous day was due to a similar mistake of his, but he would not be addressing this fact. He knew the lass before him was more than capable enough to handle Lux gathering on her own, but he sought growth potential and companionship for his own reasons. As such, he was glad to have caught up with her this time around. "Any place is fine with me. I'm just glad I made it!" he exclaimed as he followed suit into the gate.

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 01:07 AM
The next day a blonde-haired young woman with messy buns and a school girl like uniform could be seen. She was wandering past the bridge known to be a hangout spot of Yuri. But instead of stopping there she skipped right past it. She was told that the Heartless had come and were swarming the area around the lighthouse found at the end of the bridge, and as such she was going to investigate. "Hm-hm-hm... I haven't met the person who ranks highest yet. But, I wonder if Master Invi will praise me if I get rid of the big Heartless here using the technique he taught me!" the girl spoke to herself, a deep blush coming to her face. She had slit pupils which tightened just a bit and yellow eyes as she skipped along she saw shadows forming in the physical shadow cast by the lighthouse, and as such she called her Keyblade to her hand. Her Keyblade was thick with a large axe at the end white in color with a empty heart shaped emblem at the top. After the shaft was a face like a lion, with an open amber eye atop it, and a thicker darker hilt which completed the look of the more beast-like Keyblade. Its Keychain was strangely, a red filled heart with an amber eye in the middle of it. Whatever the case was, she was presently being watched.

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 01:14 AM
Atop a building near the blonde girl stood the cloaked lad known now as Master Luxu, the more aloof member of the Foretellers. He was not alone at this time, but he took a step to be ahead of his companion by placing himself at the very edge of the roof. From there, he observed the girl approaching the lighthouse, and took special note of her Keyblade. He suddenly seemed somewhat shocked, flinching away from the sight while bringing his left hand up to feel his left eye. 'No... No, I wouldn't do that,' he thought. Once he regained his composure, he spoke aloud to the girl in his company. "That's Himiko, another one of Invi's prospects. From the looks of things, she'd probably fit into your friend group."

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 01:57 AM
With the Master known as Luxu, was a raven-haired girl who watched as the man seemed to cover his own left eye as the girl below approached, with her Keyblade out in plain sight. The look of this girl's Keyblade was one which made Kairos' left brow raise, but soon enough it was mentioned by the Master with her, that she would fit into their friend group along with her name. "Hm, Master Invi has an interesting habit of picking strange individuals to hangout with him. Given the look of that Keyblade it wouldn't surprise me if she'd fit in nicely with me and Yuri," she mentioned. "Are you okay though? That was a freaky initial reaction..." mentioned Kairos as she continued to spectate below, though she seemed to be genuinely worried about Master Luxu. After all, spectating was the initial part of her job.

Meanwhile, the girl below watched as small shadows seemed to pop up all around her. "Oh? Little ones first? I can't use the new thing against something like this..." she said also seemingly to herself. Still, she moved forward, swinging that large axe blade in a very direct manner. She brought it down upon multiple little heartless. Their bodies, disappearing, as the heart at the top of her Keyblade filled gently red, taking up the bottom corner. "More! More... fill my beating heart more!" the girl sang happily while she tore through even more of the little heartless. Upon seeing this, Kairos managed to look mildly entertained. "Master Invi... is he collecting other people he thinks are sketchy just to keep an eye on them, because... I'd keep an eye on her too," stated Kairos, though she wasn't judging the lass, this was an outright bit of battle thirst she'd yet to see from anyone properly righteous. Still she understood why this girl could easily fit in with them, hell she made killing small heartless look funner to Kairos who already found the activity fun.

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 08:24 AM
"Yeah... I'm fine," Luxu said, though he did have a very interesting initial thought regarding this girl's Keyblade. Given his own Keyblade and its connection to the Master of Masters, seeing this briefly made him wonder if his own future was different than what he'd come to expect recently. Still, it was nothing to worry about when considering the likelihood of Luxu actually doing such a thing with his own eye at any point. With that in mind, he was quick to move on to silently watching the girl named Himiko face the Heartless. It was a show which was, in a way, unfitting of someone chosen by Master Invi... but Luxu knew better, and even Kairos seemed to have a decent idea as to why this was the case. "Could be. Knowing him, I also wouldn't be surprised if he thought he could reform people he thought were in danger of being tainted by Darkness. If that's the path he's choosing, the Anguis Union is in danger."

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 08:39 AM
Luxu claimed he was alright, and given this, it was enough for Kairos to fully devote her attention to the show being given below. She would also agree that such a show was very unfitting of a master like Invi who would likely see this kind of Heartless slaying, combined with the sorts of actions presented by this girl as something terribly close to Darkness. Kairos didn't seem to care one way or the other about such a thing, as she knew Darkness itself was nothing to fear. Even so, the girl named Himiko below seemed to be on the verge of something great.

More than a dozen small Heartless were dispatched by the swinging of the girl's axe-like Keyblade. And once they were gone the rest of the shadow coalesced into a form which was entirely different. It was a large Heartless with a giant shield with a dog on the front of it. It stood over the girl, with an intimidating aura the likes of which made her freeze initially. "Oh? You really are big... I'm shaking!~" she said seemingly happily. "So big I'm shaking!~ I can do it now!~" she mused seemingly excited. Kairos had her left brow raise as the girl instead of relying on her own Keyblade abilities or even trying to do something else, instead, aimed to try something else entirely. She produced from her chest an orb which was yellow in color, after concentrating on something specific. And then aimed to press it back into her chest. When she did this, something strange would occur and the girl's body would immediately be cloaked in darkness. Her eyes would glow yellow like a heartless and her Keyblade would disappear from her hands. The giant form of Heartless she faced, seemed to be a bit confused by her presence, it didn't immediately attack. While this happened, Kairos had been in the middle of a very different bit of conversation about Master Invi's choices and the apparent problems it would present to the Anguis Union. "Ugh, sounds like extra work. I don't mind an extra capable person or two... and she seems... strong and all but..." she paused watching the most recent development and had no idea how to properly analyze what she was seeing. "Uh... what the hell is that?"

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 09:00 AM
Himiko's battle against the Heartless eventually produced something unquestionably powerful for her to fight against. Daybreak Town had seen many Heartless in recent times, but ones such as what she now faced were becoming more and more common day by day. Luxu found himself wondering exactly how she would choose to face it, and what she produced in the end was apparently something she'd been waiting to use: the power of the Master Drive Form. Luxu wasn't at all surprised by the appearance of this transformation, but Kairos thought to question its existence. "Anti Form," he called it. "Drive Forms fracture the heart every time they're used. With overuse, or even misuse... there are random risks and rewards alike. From what I've seen, it's very possible to go into something called Final Form where all of your latent abilities are in perfect harmony, and you become something virtually unstoppable for awhile. But... there's an even bigger chance of this happening. Those orbs are part of your heart, but a heart will always try to repair itself somehow when its pieces go missing... so there's always a chance the Drive Orb and the heart will just shatter each other when they recombine, turning you into something like a Heartless with a one-track mind for whatever you had your heart set on. I've been trying to work out an alternative to Drive Forms since the first time I saw this."

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Kairos soon received an in-depth explanation of the functionality of Drive Forms. The idea of vibrating one's heart apart just to try and recombine it for potential positives sounded way worse when explained in such a way. She was glad she'd not really tried such a thing honestly after being told about it, in Agrabah. Even so, she got to watch something very interesting happening below her as she had these thoughts. "That is kind of a lot to have happen just for power. Perfect harmony every once in a while, or potential complete break and tunnel-visioned Heartless... bad trade," she mentioned. Still as she continued to watch something amazing happened.

Himiko's heart had been set on defeating this Heartless, and as such she moved to attack at incredible speeds, she'd not been shown to possess before. She moved about practically on all fours, lashing out with quick movements of her hands and feet which battered the shield held by the heartless hard enough to make it shift backwards as it tried to maintain its footing. "Pretty strong though, if one was guaranteed to go back to normal, and wouldn't potentially get an entire crew turned against them for looking like a Heartless it would be interesting," she mentioned. "Also lack of Keyblade, that is a pretty big negative..." she said calmly. Even so, the lack of Keyblade didn't seem to be bothering the lass who was fighting as the hits to the shield finally made it fall backwards, revealing the Heartless behind it, who would be dispatched by a series of flashing claw marks which seemed to apply poison of some sort to the creature before it ultimately perished the the girl was left standing wide eyed without a target, in her darkness encased form.

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 09:47 AM
"It has been temporary in every case I've seen thus far... but that might easily be based only on the goal someone has when they trigger the form," Luxu explained. The more he thought about this transformation, the more he came to wonder something which may give him the answer he sought. Keeping this in mind, he muttered something under his breath. "Why would the Keyblade stop acknowledging a heart just because it's fractured..." he wondered. Regardless of his mental tirade, Himiko had not yet begun her transformation to a normal state, despite having defeated the Heartless she previously targeted. Thinking it best if he kept this one from moving to another location like this, Luxu made use of his teleportation to appear where the Heartless once stood. From this new location, he stared down Himiko with a great deal of curiosity. "Actually... they look like Darklings..."

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 09:58 AM
According to Master Luxu this particular transformation had been temporary in every case he'd seen it. This was good news to Kairos as it would be an extreme negative to have a free roaming Heartless, former Keyblade wielder running around their home town. She also felt it would likely be difficult for her to explain being around when such a person was disposed of. Soon enough, Master Luxu had teleported down to the area that the Heartless had disappeared from, putting him in a direct path of the girl in her darkened form. Since her goal had been to defeat that particular Heartless she didn't immediately attack the man, but instead stared back at his curious face. Kairos for her part in this, soon joined the master, though by much more conventional means, having jumped down the side of the building she was atop, her body cloaked in magic only to perform a flip or two and land behind the girl. "Uh? What's a Darkling?" she asked as she watched Himiko's body finally returned to normal. The girl's entire body aimed to fall backwards, after she regained her original form, albeit completely drained of energy. "Welp, that's new. Is it normal for them to just fall apart after something like that?" Kairos asked having opened her arms to catch the blonde girl who seemed to be no threat to anyone now.

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 10:31 AM
Luxu didn't stop staring at any point, even as Himiko began reverting to her normal form. Something was truly bothersome about this transformation as a whole, and he was very keen to find out exactly what he was missing in his thought process toward fixing it. In the meantime, Kairos was keen to know what exactly a Darkling was. "Right, I guess I can actually tell you important things now, huh? That's going to take some getting used to. A Darkling is a special type of Heartless born of a Keyblade wielder. They lose their connection to the Book of Prophecies' power, but they remain human enough to speak... even though they are stronger than normal Heartless and can poison your heart with their attacks," he explained while stepping toward the fallen Himiko, holding out his left hand which glowed with an orange aura. "Esuna." Luxu's spell was cast on the girl, boasting a healing power which would cure her of the ailments spawned as a result of her transformation.

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 11:09 AM
Kairos caught this particular girl, and Luxu went on to treat her. This was done while he mentioned he could actually tell her important things and explained what a Darkling was and the sorts of things such a creature could do. "Uh-huh, I do like important stuff, curious remember?" the girl mentioned of her own nature. Still, there was something bothering her about this entire situation and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. But in her trip to Agrabah she'd lost the use of her Keyblade for a short amount of time, and the Master Luxu made it sound like it was a simple matter to correct. "So, is it a disagreement too? Do they lose that stuff because their hearts don't agree with the transformations? Like what happened with me in the Cave of Wonders?" she questioned hands on her hips. Kairos was mostly prone to asking questions because she didn't have enough context to make a difference in her thought patterns. She was just trying to understand why a Keyblade Wielder could become a proper Heartless, and if that was at all connected to the lass becoming like a Heartless while using a dysfunctional Drive Forms. Speaking of the extra healing seemed to be doing its part as the girl finally seemed to stir though, Kairos had placed her against a nearby wall to await her waking. "Oh, what happened to me?"

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 11:27 AM
"Hmm. Well, Keyblades don't like the idea of their wielders showing weakness in their hearts. Dark Form can be considered a state of weakness until it becomes mastered, but this isn't someone just letting themselves be consumed by Darkness in the same way. So..." As Luxu spoke, he stood with a hand against his shrouded chin. He appeared to be onto something major, but in that very moment, Himiko stirred into a state of waking. When she rose, she openly asked what happened to her. Luxu replied without a moment of hesitation. "You won the fight, but your Drive Form failed. It wasn't your fault... but Drive Forms come with a risk of turning you into something similar to a Heartless. You came back, but I wouldn't recommend doing that sort of thing to your heart again," he said, soon coming to the conclusion he'd been inching toward all along. "Maybe... yes! Both of you, I want you to try something. Instead of calling out the power of your own heart, and instead of sending your heart's power into your Keyblade... try accepting the Keyblade's power into your heart."

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 12:05 PM
Kairos soon got another explanation she'd been needing. It was interesting to note that the likeness between these moments wasn't necessarily connected but that Keyblades themselves didn't like the moments of weakness presented in the hearts of those who say, used Dark Form initially. "Hm..." Kairos managed thinking about it. But beyond that the blonde-haired girl was confronted with the cloaked young man who explained the situation she'd found herself in. "I got it then!~ That's soo good!~" the girl mused. The news that she'd messed up her transformation was strange to her though. "But, if it has a risk like that, then what is the point of it?" she asked pouting about not being able to use such a form anymore. But knowing that turning into a Heartless or anything like one, would be the last thing she wanted to do with her spare time.

Beyond this, Luxu seemed to come to some sort of strange conclusion and in so doing, he wished for the two with him to commit to trying a different sort of transformation with their Keyblades. Kairos of course had no problem with this, and considered it part of her duties as well. But Himiko wasn't as pliable about this point as she came to herself better. "Why should I do something like that? Who even are you guys? Why are you hiding your face? Why were you watching me?" the girl asked a series of questions in rapid succession. Such an incident caused Kairos to laugh directly, "Well at the very least, Master Invi is still choosing other extremely inquisitive people. I'm Kairos, by the way and I'm also a member of the Anguis Union the first one technically but it's whatever~" she said which made the blonde's eyes widen if only for a moment. "Oh you're the one, Master Invi spoke of..." she said which made Kairos' left brow raise. "Uh... I hope he hasn't been talking about me. Whether you do what he wants or not, I'll do it. Sounds like the opening of a good present~" Kairos mentioned as she summoned her own Keyblade in the form of the Eternal Flame. And made a mental consideration that she should probably switch it to its standard form.

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 12:41 PM
"That's exactly my point," Luxu said regarding the purpose of Drive Forms when their potential negatives were so great and unavoidable. "Invi was on the right track when he discovered Drive Forms, but the execution was wrong. It's too dangerous to rely on splitting your own heart, but I think I've found the best alternative."

Interestingly, Himiko had a rather fair reaction to what Luxu was saying. In giving it some consideration, Luxu determined that she indeed had no reason to follow the guidance of Kairos or himself. After all, the pair had suddenly appeared at a very suspicious time while speaking negatively about something she'd learned from her own master. Regardless, Luxu had no issues answering all of the girl's questions. "You should do it because it will be more effective than what you just did. You know Kairos now... my name is Luxu. My face is hidden just because my master told me to do it. And... we were watching you just to see how you dealt with those Heartless."

Apollymi
02-28-2019, 01:14 PM
Himiko heard out what the faceless man had to say and she could at least see where he was coming from. Kairos on the other hand, understood what he meant completely. A form which required the constant splitting of a heart could be dangerous because of what it could cause to happen and it was a risk regardless of the level of mastery any person possessed. Besides that she didn't think it would be good for morale for any random Keyblade Wielder to turn into something which looked like a Heartless for any great amount of time. Regardless of this fact, there were some pretty valid questions brought up by the blonde lass and then immediately and directly addressed. She gave pause to the idea that her questions had indeed been answered and that they'd offered a great deal of information inspite of seeming suspicious initially. According to Master Invi she was supposed to observe and receive information without leaning in any particular way. "Hm, alright then." she said accepting the logic presented to her she summoned her Keyblade to her hand once more. "I'm Himiko! It's nice to meet you both. And don't worry, Master Invi didn't say anything bad about you..." she said to Kairos. "Now you want us to accept the power of our Keyblades into ourselves, so like the Drive form but in a different direction?" she asked for clarification.

Kairos nodded. "Yeah yeah, nice to meet you and all that. Sorry about the suspicious first meeting and all. Nice show, with the Heartless though, never seen anything quite like that before~" Kairos offered the lass before she watched this girl. She looked at the girl who only nodded. "Thank you~ I've been told first meeting with me are 'sketchy' too..." she mentioned making bunny ears with her finger tips before she closed her eyes and began to concentrate upon the power of her Keyblade. With such a thing being undertaken when Kairos was sure the girl's eyes were firmly closed she switched the Keychain on her Keyblade and grinned as the heart in the teeth thumped only once. Kairos looked at the black thorny form of this Keyblade only a moment before she closed her own eyes and reached out to it herself. She fully accepted the power of this Keyblade already but it took her a moment or two to get a feel enough for it to take it into herself. Doing so gave way to the transformation of this Keyblade, into a giant ring blade with an inner glowing edge as big around as her body, it also gave Kairos an overwhelming new bit of power. "Oh!~ Might be on to something with this one~" she said as she ran her finger across the inner edge of the ring blade. "I assume this is what you meant... not the other thing, but something different but similar," she asked of Master Luxu. Unbeknownst to her her clothing had gained a dark red color with an almost camouflage look to it and this would be most easily seen as she rolled around within the center of her ring blade specifically testing the extra maneuverability of it, as Himiko kept trying to achieve something.

Bloodedge
02-28-2019, 11:58 PM
The newer addition to the Anguis Union offered her name as greeting, prompting no more than a nod of acknowledgement from Luxu. He knew her well enough already, but he'd avoid mentioning such a thing just to avoid the explanation of how he had such information. "Yeah, something like that. Maybe," he said regarding the potential alternative 'Drive' form. He had no data on this form whatsoever, but the theory in his mind was a mighty one worth taking to the experiment stage. If Kairos, Himiko, or both succeeded, he would be able to avoid rewinding time and having to think of something different. If they both failed, though... well, Luxu had gone farther back in time for worse reasons.

Both girls made an apparent effort to achieve some new form by accessing their Keyblades' powers. Luxu was content to watch and consider the validity of his theory. As far as he was concerned, Keyblades could unlock anything, and the wielder's potential should be no exception. The simple act of wielding a Keyblade made the impossible possible, so what would a greater bond between a Keyblade and its owner's heart accomplish? Only time could tell, though the wait was short thanks to Kairos. The girl Luxu had so recently taken on as an apprentice managed to find a new form reminiscent of Valor Form, and in doing so, she'd also managed to discover a Keyblade transformation in the form of a ring-blade. To accomplish this, she'd interestingly called upon her End of a Heart Keyblade while Himoko couldn't see. Luxu had seen the Keyblade of the other girl, and thought this was an unnecessary hide as a result, but that was neither here nor there. "Interesting. How do you feel? It looks like Valor Form, but I don't think you've sacrificed anything for it."

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Kairos was having a good time of this apparent transformation. She rolled away just a little to remove her person from the center of her Keyblade and threw it into the air a couple of times watching it spin and recalling it to her person in various feats of minor acrobatics which seemed to make this ring blade twirl around her person while lashing out at invisible things before her. "I feel... light. And a little aggressive, like I should be hitting everything around me," she mentioned with an excited utterance as she caught this ring blade in her right hand only to spin it around her fore and twist herself through it feet first, before swinging said blade in front of her again. "I don't feel like anything is gone. I don't think I could give away anything like that... I'm not decisive enough for that..." Kairos mentioned. Though perhaps decisive wasn't the right word. She was by her own nature rather acquisitive and had the balanced type of heart, she didn't sacrifice physical feats for magic nor did she do the opposite. In this particular case she felt rather strongly that she could simply attack a ridiculous amount without fear of what would happen. There was one thing she needed to test she supposed, so she cast a small spell. "Aero!" instead of a single small burst of wind several small bursts radiated from the center of her person, spinning around her and spiraling outward. This circle of wind based spells spread for a great deal around her and made a happy giggle escape her.

While this happened Himiko gained something different. The only outward change in her appearance was an inverted color scheme, after a few moments communing with her Keyblade she seemed to have accomplished something. A small burst of light seemed to radiate from her person. She stood straighter and seemed to have a strange new grip on her Keyblade in this moment. "I think I did something... it feels pretty nice too~" she murmured only to look up and see that Kairos had a more obvious transformation. "I don't get anything cool, but I feel like I could do anything~" she mentioned with a light blush coming to her face. "It also didn't hurt. So plus... probably."

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 02:53 AM
"Hmm." Luxu took a few moments to hear and observe Kairos in this new form. Her explanation contributed to what Luxu was able to see immediately afterwards, with even her spells being affected by the form. Luxu was quite interested in the fact that she could even cast spells in this state so similar in appearance to Valor Form, but from what he could assume, this form was completely additive. "I think... Strike Form would be a good name for that. It seems to be mostly good for direct combat, but without limiting your ability to cast spells. But..." Luxu paused his statement long enough to look toward Himiko. Her form resulted in something quite different, and far simpler conceptually. Luxu could liken this to something else he'd witnessed called 'Limit Form' from the typical set of Drives, at least based on its color scheme. "The two of you didn't do anything different, but you have different forms. If Keyblades are made in the likeness of the X-Blade, then Drive Forms must be an attempt to recreate this... a form that comes from the Keyblade itself, based on its natural affinity. This one reminds me of Limit Form, which specifically brings a heart's hidden potential to the surface. I'd call it Second Form, probably brought out by a Keyblade that doesn't have an affinity."

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 03:23 AM
"Strike Form... huh? I like that. I was a bit skeptical about you naming things... but I can let this one slide~" Kairos said with teasing in her tone. A few more movements of her person and she was quite sure of the aggressive nature of this particular transformation. It'd also lasted quite a while before it eventually faded back to normal. This wasn't before another explanation came from Luxu this time about the difference in the forms presented by Kairos and Himiko. His thoughts on the matter was that the difference in forms was due to the alignments of the particular Keyblades they had and used. "Oh, so my Keyblade is physical and doesn't have an affinity so it changes just me and not itself..." Himiko took from this explanation. "Whatever Second Form is, it's pretty nice. Thanks~ I won't try and use the Drive Form anymore..." she said accepting this form but having it dissipate only a few moments after Kairos' Keyblade turned back to normal and disappeared from sight. "Hm, so if it's based on the Keyblade, will it turn out different if I use a different Keychain?" this was a question from Kairos she sought to have an answer for because it made the most sense to her.

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 03:35 AM
"Oi! There's nothing wrong with me naming things!" Luxu said as his left forefinger reached under his hood, seeming to be pulling down his left eyelid even while his face was hidden behind shadows. With his own Keyblade still in his right hand, Luxu wondered what would come of him using these 'form changes' himself, though he first needed to address Himiko's curiosities. "Not... quite. I don't think these have to happen in conjunction with Keyblade transformations. Those are possible without transforming yourself, so I'm guessing..." Focusing the power of his Master Seeker into his own heart, Luxu triggered a transformation of his own. Nothing changed about him at all visually, but the power surge was apparent enough that the black coat he wore billowed with the burst of power. "Yeah. This is Second Form for me, but no new Keyblade form... and this Keyblade has a few forms," he clarified. Moving on, Kairos wondered about the use of different Keychains to achieve different forms. Luxu had such a theory as well, but thought the only way to find out was to test it. He figured Kairos would do this regardless of what he said, so he chose to speak some very specific words to the girl. "Let's see it. I'm going to go ahead and call it Guardian Form for the one I gave you, and probably Elemental Form for the one from Agrabah."

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 03:57 AM
"Don't make faces at me, Mister!~ We all know why you can't just name things~" Kairos chirped, remembering the time before this that the lad tried to name something. "Or maybe its specifically food you shouldn't be allowed to name~" she finished up seeming to have no problem taking her own joke a bit farther for the sake of having an extra giggle at it, and sticking her tongue out at the lad instead of saying anything else. "You can tell he's making faces?" this was a valid concern from Himiko which Kairos waved off with a simple nod. Moving right along, it seemed that Master Luxu was content to test this new form out himself, which didn't result in the change of his Keyblade either, and was theorized to simply be this way for Kairos because she'd triggered both forms of transformation at the same time. "Oh. Well, that gives me hope for stuff in the future. I'm hoping for a battleaxe or something else massive!~" Himiko said that intense blush coming to her face as if she was thinking happily of the sorts of damage she could do with such a weapon.

Kairos on the other hand, was switching Keychains giving her Keyblade the appearance of the Eternal Flame. This form, was a flaming shaft and curved flame teeth, held together by a chakram like hand guard/hilt combination. A few seconds of additional contemplation would lead to the girl putting the power of this Keyblade into her heart as well. This would shift the girl into yellow clothing with diamond patterns instead of her usual wear. This was quite strange but so was the shift in the Keyblade, which made it become two separate items a flaming sword which was long almost like a lance, and a shield which was as large as the center of Kairos' body. "Guardian form huh? This is pretty intense. I feel kinda heavy compared to normal. But... maybe that isn't just it..." she mused. She drew back with her sword arm and pushed forward, which caused it to grow into a massive flaming lance at the forward push. "Wow!~ Kukukuku~ That's alright. I don't know if I like this a whole lot... lack of movement is a bit crazy... but I could use it." she mused. Unlike before she didn't wait for this to run out, she seemed to have gained a bit of understanding between using this one and the last one. And simply banished the form with relative ease to switch the Keychain on her Keyblade. This time giving it the appearance of a large golden key with a lamp for teeth. "Hm... one more huh..." she said taking this power into herself as well, Kairos turned her Keyblade into a large staff with glowing blue smoke coming from the bottom and the Lamp at the top also billowing smoke in its place. Her clothing changed once more, to a dark blue with a star theme. Kairos' eyes widened in a moment because she was floating a bit off the ground, as if magic was between her and the ground. Her movement speed in this form was more to her liking but she also felt like her body was brimming with magic. "So much magic~ Too much even... I'm giddy!~" she said turning several flips and moving at such a speed as to leave behind wisps of smoke in the form of after image like clones which also began to move around with her. Again she tested this with a spell she knew wouldn't harm anything. "Water!~" this blasted water away from her, towards the end of the pier but her and all her clones aimed for the same place. "I might really like this!~ The one woman show is gonna be awesome!~" she mused content to try out this form a bit longer than the last.

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 08:33 AM
"I'll have you know I've created some of the greatest names in history... or maybe I will. Definitely one of those two things!" Luxu replied adamantly. With that, he was content to move on and address Himiko's desire to have something akin to a battleaxe as her weapon of choice. This was a strange thing to want, and it made Master Invi's choices more and more questionable to go along with his own ideals, but Luxu would not bring up that specific matter. "May your heart be your guiding key. If you want a battleaxe hard enough, you'll get one." As he said this, Kairos was beginning her effort to try the other two forms offered by her remaining Keyblades. They ended up being precisely what he expected, especially the Keyblade of his own design. It seemed Kairos was more satisfied with the Elemental Form offered by the Three Wishes Keyblade, but such was also to expectation considering the preference she'd made apparent over time. "Hmm. Interesting. I get the feeling there may be a few more forms to discover, and there might even be a way to harness a power similar to Anti Form's without the danger..."

At this time, someone who'd been watching all along decided to make their dramatic entrance at last. Snow began to fall from above by means of magical interference, and the boy with pink and purple hair, known as Yuri, skated through the sky en route to this group. His method of transportation was a strange set of icicle-like protrusions on his feet. He also sported a similar set of weapons on his hands, and his attire had become green with indigo flame patterns. He moved with incredible swiftness as he spiraled toward the ground to join the trio, and when he landed, he did so with the added flair of an erect posture featuring a raised right arm. "Guys! Do you wanna build a snowman!?"

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 08:53 AM
"Well, I also know you've made up one of the worst I've ever heard~" Kairos said with a chuckle included. This was all in good fun though, and she'd continue to fully enjoy this form she'd been given with the Three Wishes Keyblade while Luxu spoke to Himiko about her apparent desire for a battleaxe. "May my heart be my guiding Key... huh?" she said. "Alright. Master Invi said that too... seems crazy that it should apply to anything but... it seems to work that way," Himiko mentioned content to skip off while thinking really hard about the battleaxe she wished to have. While Kairos played with her new Keyblade transformation another would be taking place. Her eyes widened as now began to fall and she looked up to find another friend of hers making a rather esteemed entrance. "Oh?! What kind of crazy entrance is that? So, is that what we're doing now... Yuri??" she asked of him and this outrageous entrance. She noted the change in form and thought about it, deciding that it was different from any of the ones she was shown to have presently but finding it to be an appropriate use of the lad's skills nonetheless. "Building a snowman though... that one is pretty weird. I guess I could go for it though, I've done weirder things..." she mentioned as if there was nothing amiss with this entrance. "What are you calling this one, Master Luxu?" she asked about the obvious Keyblade transformation presented by Yuri. Kairos was also curious about what the lad had been up to since she'd last seen him, but figured she'd get that story along with an earful about abandonment at some point in the near future.

Strangely Yuri's entrance was one which was completely unexpected by Himiko whose eyes widened at the falling snow. She took in the lavish entrance with a gleam in her eye and that strange blush applied to her face. She changed the directions of her movements skipping up to and behind Kairos to have a look at this new lad from this new posting. 'I can't believe it!' she mused internally as she gripped Kairos' left arm. Taking the raven-haired girl's attention just a tad as her left brow raised in confusion. "Girl talk!" she claimed aiming to pull the pigtailed girl away. "Girl talk?" Kairos seemed to be confused as she was being dragged slightly further away from the pair of young men with them.

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 09:19 AM
"It's just... the way this world works," said Luxu, albeit with some hesitation brought about by his attention diverting. He watched the snow falling, and then Yuri's descent into the group. It couldn't be more obvious that the boy had been observing them and picking up the clues to gain his own Formchange. Luxu inspected the form, taking in everything he'd seen of Yuri here and now, and comparing it to everything he already knew the lad to be capable of. By the time Kairos asked him what he thought to name it, he already had something ready. "Blitz Form. It's fast... very fast. The Keyblade transformation is also very lean, and looks like it's meant to deal as much damage as quickly as possible. Probably not much for defensive ability overall, but even defending is made technically easier if you move fast enough."

Yuri heard every bit of Luxu's explanation, and seem to take it all in stride. He'd decided for himself that he had the most useful Formchange of those shown thus far. In response to his joke regarding a snowman, Kairos was the one to speak up. Yuri expected this, and had something he felt was worth saying to the girl. "Well guess who's not invited to the snowman party! The one who still owes me about fifty ice-creams!" he said, though by the time he turned to face Kairos and wag his finger at her, he was left confused by the fact that she was already being pulled away by the other girl of the group. "... Huh?"

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 09:37 AM
Before being dragged away, Kairos was given a bit of information about the formchange presented by Yuri. Such a thing did sound exceedingly useful, and Kairos definitely expected that sort of thing from someone like him. She could have congratulated him on this fact, commented on Master Luxu's words or any other great number of things, but she was being dragged away under the pretense of 'girl talk' which was something she didn't understand. But boy would she in just a moment. Himiko pulled the girl along turning her around and using her as a physical shield while she peaked around her and asked a slew of questions. "Who is that boy? How do you know him? He's really strong was he always like that? Is his hair naturally that color, why do you owe him fifty ice-creams? Are you a thing? What are my chances with him even if you are a thing?" this series of questions made Kairos blink. Once, twice, thrice. The seriousness of this girl's questions combined with the extreme blush on her face made Kairos look backwards over her shoulder at this pair of lads and then back to the girl and explode into laughter. "Kukukukukukuku~" she had a full fit only to look up and find the other girl was indeed deathly serious. "Oh? Ahem. I thought you were joking... seriously? You like him that much after just seeing him?" she asked which made Himiko nod her head. "Yes! He's perfect!~" she whispered with great intensity. "Ah. Sure. That's Yuri. He's a friend of mine. He's in the Anguis Union like us. I wouldn't hang out with anyone who wasn't strong and we're just friends. I am fairly certain that is his natural hair color. I owe him fifty ice-creams because I made him do something he was annoyed by yesterday," she said explaining a great deal of these things in a whisper, to the girl's last question Kairos simply shrugged. "As far as your chances, as long as you have a nice enough butt I'm sure he'd give you a fair shake," Kairos said in all seriousness. But apparently this would be taken as a joke by Himiko. "I didn't get you at first, but I get it now, you're the funny person~" she mentioned which made Kairos look more confused because she hadn't been joking at all. "Sure... so crisis averted?" she asked beginning to take the steps back towards the others. "Yep, introduce me though so this doesn't seem weird~" Himiko asked. 'It will be no less weird.' Kairos thought but did as she was asked.

Upon coming back towards Yuri she shrugged and held up a hand. "I know I owe you ice-cream. I got a cool new spot for it... and I'll let you get every flavor you want. Anyways, this is another of Master Invi's personal choices, her name's Himiko..." she referenced the lass. "Nice to meet you!~" chimed the blonde haired lass who stepped up beside Kairos. "And Blitz Form is also a good name, I am really surprised at you... Master Luxu, you're on a roll today!~"

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 10:11 AM
In his confusion, Yuri looked toward Luxu as if seeking answers. Luxu could only shrug in response to this glance while Kairos and Himiko had some sort of chat which involved the occasional glance toward Yuri. While awaiting the end of this conversation, Yuri returned to his normal state of being to reveal his newest Keyblade's natural appearance, which was that of a pillar made of ice crystals with snowflakes dotting the blade and forming the teeth. Soon enough, the pair returned to where the males were, and Kairos brought up a new location for offering Yuri's owed ice-cream. "Oh, so you think a new place and new flavors is enough? Well I want the whole shop now!" he demanded. Following this, Kairos thought to give an introduction of the other girl, including the information that she was a member of their Union. Yuri looked to her with a raised brow and a tilted head. "Oookay. That's a weird thing to just throw into a conversation, but... Hi, I'm Yuri? You two friends or something?"

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 10:36 AM
"Yeah yeah, whole shop. I figured you'd say something like that... cute Keyblade though, looks like you managed to go somewhere fun!~" Kairos mentioned to the lad, making a few assumptions. She was quite sure that she'd take him to get whatever ice cream he wanted without any arguments. Strangely the girl Himiko seemed to be included in this conversation now, with Yuri even noting the strangeness of this introduction. His look towards Kairos was met simply by her raised left brow and just as much pure confusion as he'd felt in the moments prior. At the question of whether these two were friends or not, Himiko spoke up in a way which made Kairos' eyes widen. "I mean we just met a bit ago. But we can be friends. Kairos seems pretty nice and all," Himiko said. "And we can be friends too, since you're friends..." she said motioning between herself and Yuri. If Kairos ever thought she was pushy, she was now taking a backseat to this particular lass. "Uh-huh..." Kairos managed, she wondered how deeply this blonde girl's infatuation went. "So... how'd you end up just watching us too?" she asked a fairly good question. Kairos had the answer because she knew Yuri hung out under the bridge near here, but now she was just wondering how he would answer or if he'd noticed this girl's rather obvious interest in him.

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 10:57 AM
"Yeah I did! Since you went and abandoned me again, I went to a kingdom and saved a princess who didn't even know I was there. She had some weird ice stuff going on with her, so I fixed it and got this!" Yuri said while waving his new Keyblade about. Overall, he was most satisfied with this acquisition, but he eventually banished the Keyblade and slipped his hands into his pockets. When Yuri asked if Kairos and this new girl were friends, it was the latter female who spoke up suddenly. Yuri's brow rose even more due to how abruptly she interjected, and how much she said so quickly... as well as how excited she seemed by the idea of them all being friends. "... Right. Friends are cool and stuff... I guess..." he said rather slowly. Himiko still wasn't done speaking. Instead, she moved directly into questioning Yuri's observation of the group. The young male's eyes were wide by this point, but aside from some very obvious weirdness about this girl, nothing seemed too amiss. "Uhh... Well, I'm kinda always around here. I heard a lot going on nearby, so I was just being nosy. There's... not much more to it than that, I guess."

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 11:13 AM
"Abandon is a strong word. I got a bit caught up... prior engagement and all that~" Kairos said, which was exactly the truth, viewed in a very non-linear manner. "I'm glad though, that you got to have your 'non creepy' adventure just like you wanted~" Kairos teased lightly as the lad had been very cross the previous day about the Dwarf Woodlands. Regardless of this, Himiko's questions and straightforwardness weren't lost upon Kairos, but it seemed that Yuri found this girl's aggressive nature to be just as strange as Kairos did. Beyond this she also didn't seem to notice the reactions of those present to her forcefulness. "They're the best. At least, I assume they are... I don't have many friends... people think I'm sketchy and a bit weird. But you guys seem like that too so I'll fit in..." the girl's words were ones that Kairos at least understood, and served to soften up the raven-haired girl just a bit though she still found the girl to be a bit more forceful than she would generally like. "I'm nosy like that too. I guess that explains everything... so do you have any plans? Do you want to hang out?" Himiko asked. which made Kairos' eyes widen and cover her mouth to hide the huge grin now spreading across her face. 'She's so direct.'

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 11:21 AM
"In all fairness, you did sort of abandon him," Luxu interjected as if taking Yuri's side automatically. He even had a hand upon his chin, as if he were in deep thought over the situation. Meanwhile though, Himiko was continuing her very abrasive approach toward Yuri, in which she explained her lack of friends, the reason this was the case, and the fact that she was also a nosy individual. What's more, she segued directly into asking if he had any plans, and if he had some desire to hang out. "Well uhh... You're probably just throwing them off with how much... personality you have," he said to start, granting the least offensive version of his own observation that he could give. "I didn't really have any plans to hang out with anyone today... or any plans at all, for that matter..."

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 11:38 AM
"Oh now you have something to say? Standing against me when I'm so nice to you... Shush! I didn't abandon him. I was always coming back, and getting him ice cream. Now you aren't getting any... And I was feeling all generous today and everything since I got something new..." Kairos mentioned sticking her tongue out at the cloaked Master. Kairos was still watching this rather interesting train wreck of an introduction and finding it more and more amusing. The most interesting thing to note from Kairos' own perspective was that Yuri hadn't hurt the girl's feelings with his assessment of her issues. It was a surprisingly nice way for him to approach the topic. 'Oh? Hanging out with princesses turn you into a softy, Yuri!~' Kairos mused inwardly.

Himiko took the boy's assessment of her person in stride. "Oh? Too much personality huh? Well you guys don't seem to mind so it's fine~" the girl managed. Kairos had to close her eyes to avoid having any tell of anything across her face in this moment. Everything about this girl was brash and abrasive and it was becoming more and more obvious that Keyblades were indeed a direct reflection of the hearts of those they came from. Himiko for her part during the rest of Yuri's speech was exceedingly attentive, and though he didn't say he had any plans, he also hadn't directly said he wouldn't hang out with her. She took this as an invitation to join him for the duration of his day. "Cool. I can hang out with you then!~" she claimed. 'Well damn...' Kairos thought as she looked towards Yuri. She didn't know how he'd managed to attract such a person's attention, but it seemed he had a shadow for at least the next little bit of time.

Bloodedge
03-01-2019, 11:55 AM
"Well, I can't say I have any complaints about being cut out of the ice-cream party I didn't plan on going to," Luxu said with a shrug. As far as he was concerned, there was a great number of things he could do besides have ice-cream with an entire group of people he didn't plan on becoming too well-acquainted with. Besides that, it seemed like the boy named Yuri was in the process of having his plans made for him, and they were very different from the preferred trip to an ice-cream shop.

The way Himiko took Yuri's assertion was not exactly the way he expected. He found himself wondering what sort of past this individual had that would make her this way, but that wasn't exactly his concern at the moment. "Yeeeahh, that personality is mighty strong. Like... that one Master from Ursus. Real uhh... big and powerful, and... hard to miss when it's standing anywhere near ya'." This was the best Yuri could explain what he thought of Himiko's crazy persona. The fact that she even took Yuri's lack of plans as an invitation was mind-boggling, leaving him once again surprised. "Huh!?" he replied. When he said he didn't have any sort of plans for the day, he'd actually meant that he specifically planned to do nothing for the remainder of the day. He was content to relax the full day away without bothering to even leave his secret hangout unless some entertainment appeared nearby - the way it had here recently. "But... I don't have plans. It's not like I have any ideas for stuff to do with a person I've never met. I don't know squat about hanging out to make friends with somebody, and today's my lazy day," he explained, figuring this would be enough to get his point across.

Apollymi
03-01-2019, 12:10 PM
"I didn't mean now... I meant like forever. Swooping down any time you think you are about to enjoy an ice cream!~" she said giving weird creeper fingers and a maniacal laugh to make her point. "Standing against me has long term consequences, Master Luxu!~" the girl finished up with a bow and devilish smirk. She figured even if she'd invited him out for ice cream, he wouldn't partake if others were involved. That being said, she had to get her jokes in somewhere. Of course, Kairos wouldn't even be allowed to keep up her intended little joke as she caught wind of the words passing Yuri's lips. His assertion about the strength of the personality presented by the lass known as Himiko made Kairos go still. Her face lost color and she sank into a little ball, both of her hands clasped over her mouth as she tried to stifle all noises from her face. In accomplishing this silent laugh her entire face turned a fierce shade of red, her eyes watered and her very soul tried to escape her body.

Whatever was going on with Kairos right now, wasn't a concern of Himiko's. She was too busy paying attention to every word presented by Yuri. She'd taken quite a liking to the lad, and wished to hang out with him, but apparently today was his off day. His comparison about her personality was one she strangely took as a compliment. "Aww, that's really nice of you to say, Yuri!~" the girl said in reply. "Oh right. I'm working," she said aloud, remembering that it was originally her intention to impress Master Invi by taking down a large heartless alone. "I have to go...see Master Invi!~" she said turning on her heels. "Tomorrow though... we can figure out stuff to do together!~" she said offering a wink over her shoulder as she began to skip off. "Oh, thanks Kairos and Master Luxu!" she added as a complete afterthought. And just like that the girl's massive personality left the area with no further explanation of what she wished to do.