PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Coliseum

Apollymi
02-13-2017, 08:25 PM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Kingdom%20Hearts/Olympus_Coliseum_Logo_KHII_zpsszezpn8s.png

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Kingdom%20Hearts/Olympus_Coliseum_KHII_zpspvto8bpb.png

Apollymi
02-14-2017, 09:46 AM
The Corridor of Darkness Kairos was traversing would let out into a large chamber like room with a glowing green pit in the middle, a bit like a wishing well in its conception. Around the room there was a massive throne which looked like it could hold three adult people comfortably and the entirety of the room was quite dark. Even so as the girl stepped out she couldn't help but admire the room a bit clearing the portal. She wasn't attired as normal, and instead wore a cloak made of a black material and a hood seemingly amused by this entire situation. "Hmm... place is pretty cool." she said aloud likely speaking to the young man she'd come here with.

Bloodedge
02-14-2017, 09:52 AM
Sion, the male brunette who accompanied Kairos on this endeavor, exited the Corridor of Darkness behind her. He wore no protective articles, yet he seemed utterly unfazed by the darkness of the corridor. Upon entering this world, he immediately sauntered around the apparent throne room. This eventually led to him hopping up and flopping onto the throne itself, crossing his right leg over his left and outstretching his arms when he did. "Isn't it? From the looks of things, I'd say this is the throne room of Hades himself. I wonder where he is right about now."

Apollymi
02-14-2017, 10:07 AM
Since the young man with her began enjoying the throne in the room, she figured she might as well join him. Such a thought let to Kairos hopping up to Sion's left and giving an appreciative whistle. "No idea who that is, never even heard of this place before now. But, dude has a pretty cool decorator. And a very comfy throne." she said appreciating a moment of rest at the young man's side. He seemed to wonder what was going on with the man apparently missing from this throne, to which the girl only had one thing to say. "So, if one guy sits in this throne, he's gotta be huge..." she said though it was still amusing as she tried to imagine what such a person would look like. As she did this she allowed herself to peek at Sion from the corner of her eye outside the hood. She was quite enjoying the idea that no one could see her face, something like this would make it very easy to watch people.

Bloodedge
02-14-2017, 10:18 AM
"Never heard of him, you say? You might be in for a treat then. Hades is the god of the underworld. That's where we are now... the underworld," Sion explained as he relaxed further into the throne. With Kairos joining him, he felt that he may as well continue to enjoy the comfort of the underworld god's chair, until such a time as he was required to move. "He probably is a pretty big guy. I imagine all the gods are. Well... I guess we'll just be finding out soon, won't we?" he asked semi-rhetorically as his eyes cut toward the girl to his left.

Apollymi
02-14-2017, 10:37 AM
"God of the Underworld?" the girl asked seemingly excited by the prospect. "We're in the Underworld?" this was a very different sort of experience. And just as much if not more fun than her trip to Agrabah had been a bit earlier in the day. "Wow... from the desert to the Underworld. This day has taken several strange turns." she said simply thinking aloud about the state of her day. Moving right along it seemed that they were going to stay where they were for a while, with Sion even cutting his eyes in girl's direction which made her own widen under the cover of the shadows. 'He definitely can't see you... don't flinch.' she thought to herself as she steeled her nerve and the immediate desire to twitch under the young man's shifted gaze. "Uh, you saying we're gonna sit here and wait for him then, huh?" she asked as if confused by this.

A few moments later a man came bursting into the door with a large hooked nose and small crooked teeth. But his most marked features were greyish blue skin and a head of blue flames. Literally his hair was blue flames and he was easily three times the size of a normal man. He had two tiny goblin like creatures following him around and he was dressed in traditional dark grey robes. While he walked the two little goblins at his feet seemed to be trying to quell the man's anger to no avail. Of course as he approached the chair he looked at the two small beings in his chair. "What, are you doing... in my chair?!" his voice was a bit flamboyant.

Bloodedge
02-14-2017, 10:57 AM
"The one and only. We're in the Underworld, in its god and ruler's chair... and yes, we're definitely waiting until he gets back," he said with a sly grin. If nothing else, this throne they sat upon would provide a great deal of comfort while awaiting the Underworld's god/king. More to the moment itself, though, was the matter of his coat which Kairos still wore. "The darkness isn't a threat here, you know? You could lose the hood. Besides, you shouldn't get too attached to it. I'll be having it back eventually." The wait for Hades did not last very long, as the god was soon enough bursting through the door of the throne room, immediately burning with rage toward those who claimed his throne. He even went so far as to question what Sion and Kairos were doing in said chair, to which Sion replied coyly, "Oh, you know... just chillin'. You mad?"

Apollymi
02-14-2017, 11:17 AM
"Hmm, I feel like I shouldn't be okay with this. And that you seem way too pleased in this moment." she said still she was enjoying the comfort of this throne and beyond that this young man's company, though she managed to keep most of her wandering gazes to herself. It seemed that her lurking behavior was not going to be allowed to get to its normal depths. "Yes, of course I realize that but..." she started about the darkness. "Aww, well you have no idea how much fun I could have with something like this. So warm, and cozy and with my face hidden while I watch stuff. Next level creeping is possible~" she mentioned. Still, she pushed the hood back at least so that her head was revealed in all its raven covered glory with purple eyes darting about. And soon enough she'd have something very new to focus on.

"His hair is blue flames!~" the girl said of the Lord of the Underworld, because of all the things about him, this was what stood out to her most. It was the most stunning thing ever. In response to the cheekiness of the brunette boy the flames on Hades head changed to a brilliant red and seemed to spread down his arms in his rage before blowing back up into the air and he took a moment to exhale. "No, it's fine. I'm cool I'm fine." he said talking to himself using his bony long fingers to pull at his collar a bit, in an apparent attempt to let a bit of heat away from his body. "You two little pipsqueaks have like 3 seconds to vacate my chair and get out of my Underworld. This place isn't exactly made for the Living, unless you came here to die, I've no business with you." he gestured to the well of souls which seemed to have a few trying to escape which he stepped over kicking them back into the depths of the abyss without even so much as a casual glance in their direction. At the end of this god's tirade Kairos' eyes flickered over to the young man at her side. She do whatever he did, but she figured he had a reason to want this confrontation and figured she'd get a comfortable front row seat.

Bloodedge
02-14-2017, 11:31 AM
"It's good to be pleased. You're about to meet a god. Not everyone gets to do that and see their way out of it. And the creeping is exactly why I'll need that back. I can't have people back home knowing who I am." When faced with the lord of the Underworld, Hades himself, Sion wore an ever present grin of utter amusement. This individual was not exactly what he expected, and had quite the temper for a divine being. When the god's flames and flesh went red, Sion spoke a few words to his companion of the moment. "I think he's mad. The flames are all red now," he said. Apparently, Hades had no business with these two, unless it was their intention to become souls on this day. Such was not on Sion's agenda, but there was one thing that was. Hades himself would soon know what the young man meant. "Sorry, no dice. I was actually thinking, maybe you'd like to offer divine power to a couple of mortal strangers. By the way, it's been six seconds," he said while rubbing the right arm of the throne with his hand.

Apollymi
02-14-2017, 12:00 PM
"I feel like you are making a few assumptions about the nature of the Lord of the Underworld~" she said. Only to giggle when the young man all but admitted that he needed his cloak back for the sake of being able to creep on people without them knowing who he was. "Aww, well... I suppose I am not doing that sort of necessity based creeping at home..." Kairos mentioned seeming to move along. After the entrance of Hades, and his subsequent threat, Sion seemed to find some amusement in mocking the current mental state of the god of the Underworld. It was such a random thing to do, that Kairos could do nothing but laugh and agree. "Oh? It is huh... do you think it changes colors depending on his mood, like if he fell in love would it be pink?" this was a very legitimate question for Kairos. But she didn't actually expect an answer. And soon after Sion spoke of Hades offering power to two mortals.

While the conversation happened in front of him, Hades seemed to be boiling quite a bit. The roasting of his head and the brightness of his flames seemed to be growing. "So, let me get this straight here, make sure I am understanding the situation." he said, a fast talking nature seeming to slip from between his lips. "You, two for reasons unknown to me, slip into the Underworld... alive. You sit in my throne and wait for me to come back. You enrage me by talking about my hair... you prod and then you have the nerve... to ask for a power-up... while still sitting in my chair while pointing out my timing!?" the man's head nearly exploded upwards in a plume of flames, which seemed to spread all around him. "Ooh, that's cool!~" Kairos commented as was her nature. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" it would be after this that the Lord of the Underworld attacked, flaming claws at the ends of his finger times threatened to rather quickly enclose upon Sion and Kairos aiming to slash and burn them with the god's bubbling rage.

Bloodedge
02-15-2017, 07:46 AM
"That's a very good question, Kairos. I could try and seduce him to find out if he turns pink," Sion jested. He was very content to have this minor discussion at Hades' expense while mostly ignoring the god. When he finally decided to address Hades again, he answered the given question with a single word. "Yep," he said. In the face of Hades' flaming claws which threatened to strike down and incinerate both Sion and Kairos, the young man held out his left hand and conjured a powerful barrier of dark energy. "Temper temper," he chided as the barrier was met by the flaming claws. With a flick of his wrist, he then shattered the barrier, threatening to send its shards into Hades' body while inflicting the blinding effect of the barrier itself. A flip of his hair followed, falling in line with his earlier joke of seducing the god. "You call that fire? This is what fire looks like. Mega Flare!" With this statement, Sion raised his right arm overhead and summoned the Master Seeker Keyblade to his hand. A massive ball of fire formed at the tip of his weapon, and with a forward tilt, he sent it in Hades' direction. It would be large enough to travel along the ground, even while being unleashed from such an elevated position, and its size threatened to engulf Hades' entire being before triggering an explosion which Sion had a second Dark Barrier ready to take the backlash of for himself and Kairos.

Apollymi
02-15-2017, 08:14 AM
A giggle would escape the onyx haired girl, as Sion's answer to a question, which was surely rhetorical, was hysterical in nature. "Ha!~ I would pay to see something like that~" she chimed. Moving right along it seemed that Hades didn't take kindly to the jests and laughing of the two teens in his face and moved towards attacking them directly. Kairos soon found herself protected by a barrier of darkness summoned by the young man at her side, who took to chiding the Lord of the Underworld for his ill-tempered outburst. Hades claws didn't meet their target and as such Kairos relaxed. She didn't see any need to interfere in this particular battle and would only move to protect herself if necessary. The rather flamboyant movement of Sion followed by his immediate turning of the barrier against the god. Of course, Hades was hit by these objects and blinded just for a few seconds but it seemed to only take a relatively short amount of tim,e for him to recover. He didn't actually take any damage while he was flaming red like he was. "That's it!" he shouted seeming to become more angry, but in the moments it'd taken him to recover it seemed that Sion was charging a rather large attack one of fire which seemed to bring out a different side of the lord of the Underworld. He seemed excited by the prospect. A large fireball seemed to be capable of engulfing the god and triggering an explosion but instead the flames were simply absorbed into his person, powering up his own attacks and causing him no damage. In response to this apparent attack, Hades, would create a large mass of fireballs having them targeted at Sion as they fell threatening to engulf the young lad with flames.

Bloodedge
02-15-2017, 08:31 AM
"So, I was right," Sion surmised. He expected the Underworld god-king to be immune to mortal flames, but he did wonder if this immunity stretched to the extent of absorption. This was good to know for later. For now, though, Hades was on the offensive again. However, Sion knew exactly how he would be dealing with this burning assault. "Blizzaga!" he spoke, still from his perch atop the throne. He cast this spell once for each fireball headed his way, hurling a fast-paced chunk of black ice toward each one. The higher-than-normal travel speed resulted in the collisions working out in his favor; and, as ice and fire tended to do when faced with one another, they canceled one another out. This was what Sion had anticipated when forming his spell. He had gone a fair bit heavier during the formation process of these ice chunks, which caused the ice to leave behind splashes of water, which would rain diagonally upon the Underworld god. In the meantime, he spoke a few words to Kairos. "I think Hades is being a bad host to us guests. All of this, just because we didn't wait for him to offer us a seat before taking one. What should we do about this rudeness?"

Apollymi
02-15-2017, 08:48 AM
Hades assault happened and as it did, Sion seemed to be perfectly capable of continuing to counter the god from his position atop the throne the flame haired god was supposed to be occupying. From here, he cast an interesting variation on a Blizzard spell, which seemed to have no problem countering the coming fireballs and creating puddles of water. This served dual purposes one of which incidentally was turning the god's flames back to their blue color. The god them seemed to throw a bit of a fit, plugging his ears and pacing around the room as if stunned by this turn of events. "Nanananana~~ I'm not listening!~ This isn't happening." he mentioned seeming to desire the attention of the youngsters while behaving as a host most unbecoming. Meanwhile Kairos had a very normal conversation with Sion, a hand coming to her chin as she went about this thoughtfully all while watching the god apparently tantrum. "Um, I think he needs a reality check. I'd throw him down into that well in the middle of the room, ya' know and see if his attitude has changed when he comes out." she said, suggesting what was obviously about to be the godly equivalent to a timeout. "But that's just me. I'd would have suggested setting him on fire, but that doesn't seem like it will work out the way I'd want it to." she clarified her reasoning behind the chosen punishment for the rudeness of the god at hand. As she did this it seemed that Hades had recovered enough to begin spraying flames around the room planning for them to encroach upon the pair still at his throne in a manner which would cause them to become cinders on the wind if they did nothing about it. The rage of the Lord of the Underworld apparently knew no bounds.

Bloodedge
02-15-2017, 09:10 AM
"You want me to throw the god of the Underworld into the Well of Souls? That's almost criminal," Sion replied. When he moved on to looking in Hades' direction again, the god's antics brought a chuckle from him. Sion rose from the throne, tapping Kairos' right knee as he moved beyond it. "I think I'll just see if I can end him," he said with a laugh. "Brace yourself." After a few steps forward, Sion gripped his Keyblade tightly and pointed it toward Hades. A small flare emerged from its tip, making its way toward Hades as it swelled to phenomenal size and exploded, mimicking a supernova. This was the young Master's Limit Break, and its power was great enough to fill the throne room, and in fact a large portion of the Underworld itself. All the while, Sion kept his left hand behind him, using it to sustain a barrier around the throne.

Apollymi
02-15-2017, 09:19 AM
Kairos waved off his commentary about the criminalness of her own idea and scoffed. "Almost criminal? He started it~" she said rolling her eyes. Though this entire thing was more than slightly amusing. The tap on her knee as Sion got up and told her to brace herself made her simultaneously curious and a tad bit wary. As a precaution she summoned her own Keyblade into her hand which still presently held the shape of a chakram with a fiery hook like key and shaft. Upon doing this she jammed it into the ground immediately in front of herself creating another barrier of darkness within the space of her person and making it so that her own body would be doubly protected.

Hades on the other hand began having a laugh as Sion began his assault all over again. It seemed that his antics hadn't worked, but that was fine because the young man planned to feed him more fire. "Really? Not every quick on the upkeep huh? Fire isn't going to hurt me." the Lord of the Underworld mentioned in his slick talking way. He opened his arms to embrace the coming fireball the same way he had with a first. Kairos seemed stunned by the sheer massiveness of this particular spell, and she'd never seen one like it.

Bloodedge
02-15-2017, 09:29 AM
As the explosion of fire persisted, Hades seemed to take amusement in the fact that Sion had used fire against him a second time this fight. He grinned in response, and as Hades absorbed the fire being unleashed by this attack, Sion's clothes were replaced by a form-fitting, muscle tissue-like suit similar to what Kairos had achieved with her dark transformation. This version, however, possessed red as a secondary color, had a different strange pattern about it, and left him with his Keyblade. Still, the darkness that came from this form was virtually tangible as it swirled around Sion like a true aura of sorts. "I don't intend to try hurting you with fire. This attack is my Limit Break. I call it... Supernova." Nothing else needed to be said by the lad for any individual who understood the workings of a star gone supernova. As if on cue, the continual explosion of his Limit Break began to collapse inward on itself, forming a miniature black hole made of dark energy that had been hidden within the initial attack. This darkness became further fueled by Sion's present form, and its intention was to absorb Hades, and anything else it could from its area of effect, and quite literally crush all things within its dark void.

Apollymi
02-15-2017, 09:38 AM
The flames were all too easily absorbed but as it became obvious that this wasn't all the young man had in store, the Lord of the Underworld soon enough found himself being crushed by an inescapable gravity. "THIS CAN'T BE!~" the man said as he was sucked within. The aftermath of this was Kairos looking stunned but managing to stay rather firmly planted to the ground and throne as she intended to be. Such a form as the one presently held by Sion was rather obviously one she could be having for herself at some point in the near future but the limit break itself was something very different and unique to its user. It left the girl a bit stunned in the wake of such a monstrous attack and the ruler of the Underworld no where to be seen having been firmly absorbed into the attack dealt by Sion. About this Kairos seemed to be excited. "Oh!!~ That was cool!!!" she said as her first reaction "But totally a bit overkill. Made me sound bad for wanting to throw the man into the well." she said seeming to appreciate what she'd seen before her.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 02:57 AM
"Throwing him into the well would be bad for the souls. Can you imagine how long he would be talking their dead ears off?" Sion said as he ever so casually walked back toward the throne. Knowing well what should and would come next, he took his place next to Kairos on the throne, returned to his original sitting position, and relaxed. "More seriously, though... it's fine. Hades is a god, after all."

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Another giggle would come from Kairos, she supposed she could see how that would go badly for the souls, but she found the inner lining to that problem. "Well yeah, I could see that... Though I kinda just figured they would give him a good one two. Ya' know for being such a jerk to them all the time." she said of Lord of the Dead. After this it seemed that Sion was rather content to return to sitting beside the girl on the throne and she allowed her Keyblade to vanish into nothing and returned her hands to her lap. "Oh? So he's like, immortal?" she said of the God of the Underworld. "Oh and if I didn't mention, that was pretty interesting fire stuff ya' got going on." the girl said with a bit of a chuckle. She really didn't know much about this world, but figured such a thing would eventually make itself known.

Sure enough within a few minutes, the Lord of the Underworld returned to the chamber where his throne was to fine two teens still sitting in his chair. "Really?! Still in the chair, what do you kids want? I have things to do, and that little detour has set me back quite a bit." mentioned the god whose hair was flaming blue again.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 03:34 AM
"That's very likely something they might do, but then they'd have to deal with him later," he said about the souls. When his fire spells were mentioned, he held his Keyblade out in front of him, and banished it. "Thanks. I made them myself. Same as the ones you used earlier." After these words were spoken, Hades made his return. When he did, Sion placed his right elbow on the arm of the throne, and pressed his cheek against the back of his hand. "Really, Hades? You literally have all of time to do whatever it is you're doing. You have a bit of time to offer up some of this infinite power of yours."

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 03:49 AM
"Yeah, but that is later. The need for fun and payback now cannot be understated." the girl mentioned as she leaned to the left side of the throne aiming to relax a bit until the return of the Lord of the Underworld. It was mentioned that Sion made up all of the Fire related techniques he'd used, and even the ones Kairos had used herself this gave the girl a bit of a chuckle as she thought about the fact that she was already privy to that information. "Ah, I suppose Hi...Master Invi did mention something about you favoring fire too... when he recruited me yesterday." she said, having taken a pause mid-sentence because she was still not quite sold on the Master Invi's new name.

Meanwhile Hades seemed to be pacing about his chamber as he presently lacked the ability to sit. He was stuck just moving about as he looked to the boy and girl where they sat in his chair which was still his major problem. "Look, I know it seems like I have all the time in the world to do anything. But I am actually on a tight schedule. There's a lot to do and you're slowing up the progress. Besides, you want power, I don't just give that away. Don't have it growing on trees. I don't even have trees. If you want something make a deal. If not... see your way out." said the man in his slick talking way. It seemed like nothing coming from Hades would come without strings attached. Which was kind of expected considering the term 'deal with the devil' had to come from somewhere.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 04:10 AM
"I do like fire, and I figured you would too. That's why I gave you the Eternal Flame's trinket. I used to have a bit of fun with that one myself." With Hades' return, and Sion's demand for power from the god, there was a bit of a conundrum. It seemed Hades believed this interaction should involve Sion offering a deal, lest there be no power given by Hades. Ever the thinker, Sion had to argue with this statement made by the god. "No. That's not how a deal with the devil works. I say I want something, and you give it to me with a cost that'll screw me over in the long-run. Unless being stuck down here has really brought you so low that you're willing to make deals with conditions that have been thought up by mortals."

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 04:26 AM
"Well, can't say I don't like it. Fire is quite fun." she said seeming to agree. "But totally had me trying to talk myself out of trouble with Master Invi who apparently thinks I am far too strong. Or specifically that my Keyblade is too strong." said the girl as she continued to sit happily in this god's chair while he claimed that a deal would be struck or it wouldn't be used at all. Moving right along though it seemed that Sion had a bit of a comeback for the god which made the flames of his head grow just a bit before they shrank back down to size.

"Ya' know what, you're right. What am I even thinking? Nothing at all to be honest, still a bit sore about the whole random death thing. No need to talk over the small stuff. Mortals aren't really ones for reading the fine print anyways." said the god of the Underworld. "So, how about this, I'll give ya' a little boost. Well, a sizable boost, I know you'll get a kick out of. And I won't bother telling you what will happen when you use it too much. I'll get something I want, you'll get something you want. And everything will be fine afterwards. What'daya say?" said the gigantic god as he extended a hand to Sion in the form of sealing the deal. If contact was made it would result in an immediate transfer and outpouring of darkness from the Lord of the Dead into the young man's body. Afterwards, Sion would indeed be powered up, but it would leave him rather easily susepectible to Hades influence. Specifically it would allow the God to take over the young man and make him a slave in the Underworld.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 05:07 AM
"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that would likely be a thing. When I make a Keyblade, I add my own magic to it. I don't hold back, either, so they always come out very strong." With that said, Sion pulled himself away from the throne and approached Hades himself. The god had agreed to his power request, and kept the cost of the deal to himself. This didn't matter to Sion, as he had done his research to find out how Hades gave power to mortals. With his right hand, the young Master reached out for the hand offered by the god, finding himself more than willing to accept this power boost. "Let's see what you can do for me," he said just before the darkness poured into his being, feeling almost like it would overfill his entire existence for a moment.

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 05:19 AM
"Well I figure I would have had a harder time explaining my own Keyblade to him. So... s'all good. Though... you don't hold back any... a little extreme don'tcha think?" she said about the boy's habits when he apparently created Keychains for Keyblades or whatever else he found himself doing. After this statement the girl's eyes went back to watching the Lord of the Underworld do whatever it was he was going to do by way of offering Sion some power. The outcome of this would be a substantial increase in the amount of darkness in the brunette males heart. With so much of his own essence being placed into a different vessel Hades, would make quick work of abusing this new found control he figured he had over Sion. "Alright, now kill your friend. I want my chair back." he said which made Kairos' eyes widen just a tad. Hades saw this and gave the girl the most charming smile someone with a maw like his could muster. "Oh, I didn't say huh? Putting that much of my essence into someone effectively makes them my slave. He is pretty handy to have around so I'll keep him, but I don't need any more lackey types." he said to the girl. "Well, what run along, unless you plan to just keel over right there. I mean, I really don't advise it all, then I'll have to clean what's left of you out of my chair, and it will entirely defeat the purpose of me getting rid of you without getting my hands dirty." this was a rather underhanded tactic but she supposed she didn't expect any better from the Lord of the Underworld.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 05:51 AM
When the darkness from the Underworld god finished flowing into him, there was apparently the additional clause that Sion would become a slave to Hades. In fact, the first order given by the god was for him to kill the onyx-haired girl who arrived with him. Sion immediately turned around, looked toward Kairos, and grinned as both of his Keyblades appeared in his hands. "Open your heart to Darkness!" he said, pointing the Master Seeker in his right hand toward the girl. From this Keyblade's tip, he fired a single orb of dark energy, which would do minor damage compared to his other abilities, but was guaranteed to inflict blindness on his target on impact.

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 06:15 AM
Kairos sighed, in time to hear that she should open her heart to darkness all while the boy known as Sion aimed to hit her with an orb of darkness. Even so she couldn't well just sit still and allow such a thing to happen. She finally moved from her seat atop the throne of Hades, dodging the attack aimed her way as she flipped out of the throne covered in flames while summoning her Keyblade into her hand. "Oh great, definitely on my list of things to do today." she mentioned most sarcastically while eyeing a young man holding two Keyblades simultaneously. Even so, the girl only had a minor bit of annoyance to express at this point. Instead of griping on it, she did something she wouldn't normally get the chance to do. "Magnera." she said while holding her Keyblade up in the air. This would create a pull which would try and force the young man towards her while dealing him a bit of damage. In addition to this move the young girl would begin dashing about, aiming to hit the young man several times before plunging her Keyblade into the ground and creating a few massive radial columns of darkness which all aimed to engulf the young man dealing him damage of this type. Any that knew Kairos would likely assume that her entire repertoire of skills only included things with fire involved. This, of course, wasn't true in the slightest, she simply didn't use half of what she'd figured out already because of how much it utilized the darkness. In this moment she decided it didn't matter much either way which sorts of skills she displayed. And went instead for the ones likely to be most surprising.

While this exchange took place, Hades finally retook his seat in his throne, seemingly happy about the entire thing. "Whoa. Finally got my chair back, this is cause for a celebration." the villainous god said as he materialized from nothing a cigar which he lit with the tip of his index finger. He was apparently keen just to watch this fight and smoke while he did so.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 07:35 AM
"Magnera?" Sion questioned with a cocky grin. His body crouched with strain against the spell as the magnet effect tried pulling him toward Kairos. Apparently, the girl's goal was to draw him close while performing a dark-based combination assault. During the first dash, however, Sion melded into his own shadow, both to avoid the impending assault, and escape the magnetism. "Are you still ashamed of your darkness?" he asked. When he finally emerged from the shadows, he did so while encased in an impenetrable sphere of darkness with an array of darkened clones of himself surrounding him. "If you're only using the darkness because no one is looking, you'll never master it. Zero Graviza!" Sion's elevated Keyblade created a sphere of gravitational energy at its tip, aiming to inflict the effect on Kairos while also pulling her toward the sphere to do damage. It was Sion's intention to avoid having her use the same evasion tactic he had just utilized, and if she was raised from the air, Sion's dark clones would each be launched toward the girl with physical assaults at the ready.

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Kairos thought for a moment as the cocky grin passed Sion's lips. She figured by his attitude that there was less to worry about than one would initially think, even so, she wouldn't react to his question the way most would expect. "Ugh... I am not ashamed of anything. It is just much easier to not have to explain to people the state of my heart. 'Darkness will control you, darkness will extinguish your light... you'll never be the same again'. It's annoying and the reason I only have one friend. Obviously, you have some idea of how stupid those conversations can get." she mentioned, finding it both amusing and interesting how this young man chose to get away from her attacks in general. Soon enough the girl found herself being ousted by gravity in such a way that she couldn't properly free herself nor use the general escape tactics she would be used to. She was taking a decent bit of damage as well, but she had an ability which allowed her to absorb half of it, thus keeping her wits about her. "Besides... I've known for a very long time that I don't have that much light to begin with. Also I just really like fire." the girl mentioned, since she was already captured she simply coated her body in flames and allowed the coming attacks to continue simply assuming to set the clones aflame while she worked to free herself. If she actually managed to succeed in this, she'd right herself on the ground and begin something a bit different. The charge for this was quite extensive, but she had a bit of time. "It's easier if I just show you." she stated as an arcane circle appeared behind the girl glowing a deep purple with the tiniest hint of light showing through it.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 08:43 AM
"One friend? That hurts. And after all that bonding we've done," Sion said with a wide grin. With Kairos righting herself on the ground, Sion dispersed his barrier and lowered himself to ground level as well. He was quite curious to see what the girl had in store for him. "The heart never lies. If you don't have much light, there's a reason. May your heart be your guiding key," he said to quote the Master of Masters, having reached his own understanding of the phrase. Now, he stood with both Keyblades at his side, awaiting the still-building attack of his potential apprentice to see what she was truly made of.

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 09:12 AM
"I suppose that is true, and this is some unreasonable bonding, even Yuri hasn't seen this one yet. I guess then I only have two friends," she said making the minor amendment to her previous statement while sticking her tongue out at the lad across from her. "May my heart be my guiding key..." she repeated seeming to be in deep thought over it. Still her attack charged, each of the circles around the set of arcane symbols seeming to fill with energy. There were ten of these in total and of those ten only three were purely light. The remaining seven all glowed with darkness and quite obviously a direct reflection of the girl's heart. She held her Keyblade up in the air, the energy from each of those ten points collecting in a singular ball of swirling light and darkness. "Grand Alchemy." Her subsequent movement would involve a direct downshift of the Keyblade which would launch the ball from the tip of her Keyblade directly towards the young man before her. The attack itself would seem to use its swirl and gravity to keep the opponent from shifting at all while the light and darkness exploded outwards in a conical shape aiming to consume the entirety of the space in front of the girl at a widening breadth as it went further out and deal multiple facets of damage to the young man before her. If her heart was to be her guiding key, then she supposed it was always the truth that she'd been more dark than light for whatever reason. It was quite the dazzling light show, but it wasn't at all what Hades expected to be happening before him. The cigar he smoked shortened itself from 3/4ths of its length all the way down to the tip in a single second as he lost his cool over what was apparently the lack of care being taken by his new subordinate to get rid of the hindrance. Not that said hindrance wasn't impressive all on her own.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 10:04 AM
When the Limit Break of Kairos reached the point of being unleashed upon him, Sion's grin widened. The approach of the beam came with a very interesting occurrence. Time itself halted within the area, including Kairos' Limit Break, yet excluding the girl herself. In this moment of frozen time, Sion himself appeared behind Kairos, throwing an arm over her shoulder while looking ahead of the beam at... himself. "Before you ask... afterimage. Not at all part of the time thing. It's funny, though, isn't it? Hades actually thought he could control me. But anyway... nice Limit. Only three light spheres; you're even darker than I thought, if that means what I think it does."

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Kairos' eyes widened as her attack came to a halt right before her eyes. Before she could even properly ask about it, the young man who was with her threw an arm over her shoulder and explained that the stopped version of himself was just an afterimage. "Happy ya' know that is where my first thought was going." she said about the other version of himself. "Yeah, kinda weird, I wondered how long it was going to take him to catch up to that... for a fast talking guy, he's a bit slow." the girl said of the Lord of the Underworld. Moving right along it seemed there was a compliment of her Limit Break which caused a small blush to appear on the girl's face. "Uh... thanks I guess." she said of the compliment as for his interpretation of her actual abilities she only nodded. "The first time I did that... it was six and four. It's been shifting further into the darkness as time as progressed. But it always leaned that way." she said seemingly having more than a normal understanding of what that could mean. She had always leaned towards the darkness.

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 08:12 PM
"I think it's all the time spent down here with dead people. No higher intelligence to speak to and all. Or he was just always an idiot, and that's why he got thrown down here in the first place. We should ask Zeus." As he spoke, Sion's eyes shifted toward Hades at the throne. As he considered the next path, he received confirmation of the nature Kairos' Limit Break boasted. Darkness truly was the main source of her power at this point, and he had the guidance to offer on this path. "Alright. So, I'll take us back another few seconds. Let's show Hades what people who know how to control their own darkness can do, yeah?" With that said, Sion brandished the No Name Keyblade in his left hand, whose clock face tip began to wind backwards as the time around himself and Kairos. His target was the precise moment before she spoke the name of her Limit Break, at which point he'd hoped she would follow along and shift her attention on Hades when unleashing it. If she did, he would be standing at the ready with his Keyblade also aimed at the god. "Darkness... Aeroga!" At his command, a tornado made of darkness would wrap around the beam fired by Kairos, compressing it while heading out ahead of it to Hades with the purpose of inflicting bind upon him before the blast itself struck him and the throne he sat upon. At the very least, this would be more than enough to eliminate the god of the Underworld's precious chair as he sat upon it.

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 09:05 PM
"Zeus?" the girl asked curiously. Still she supposed it was worth looking into to find out if the Lord of the Underworld was always so one-sided in what he decided to notice. Moving right along, it was apparently among the plans of Sion for the Lord of the Underworld to learn a bit what it was like to face off against people who could control their own darkness. "Sure. His level of smug is way too high anyways." she said of the Lord of the Underworld. Rewound right to the point that she was letting off the Grand Alchemy Limit Break. Upon doing so she turned slightly shifting the focus of it from what would have been Sion to the Lord of the Underworld himself as he smoked his cigar down to nothing in a moment of fury. Of course, this wouldn't stop him from being riddled by the monstrous beam created by the combination of the girl's Limit Break. Hades took the full brunt of his attach which was well enough to have killed a non-immortal. But... for him it really did just completely and utterly wreck his chair as he would have been apparently shredded by the power of the attacks combined by the two them. Beyond this point, his blue flame hair was also put out. The Lord of the Underworld would get up after this attack rotating his shoulders and looking back at his chair.

"Why the throne? Is it 'cause I wouldn't share. I mean... you know how comfortable that chair was. You have no idea what I had to do to get it. Had to like bribe Bacchus do all kinds of unnecessary things. It was startling." said Hades as he went to rub his head, not finding the comfort of the flames atop it. "Whoa, is my hair out?" he asked as if he didn't know. All of this just causing Kairos to giggle. "This is because I called her a lackey isn't it? Kids take these things to heart... though as much darkness as the two of you possess... I'm surprised mortal forms are possible anymore. So second deal, so I can try again, it isn't really that much to possess people... I should be able to do it. Oh, never mind, I really don't have time for this... I have to order another chair, give more favors. I am a busy guy. Now shoo!"

Bloodedge
02-16-2017, 10:34 PM
"It's more because, for a god, you're a bit moronic," Sion said to the blue male. Moving on, he would go about chastising the god for the rant about his throne, and his need to get another via whatever methods he alluded to. "Now, Hades. If you can't share properly, you'll lose your privileges. Didn't Chronos teach you that?" he asked in rhetoric. The god would go on to shoo them after disregarding the idea of a second deal offering. Instead of going anywhere, he simply turned toward Kairos. "That power is pretty good. Wanna give it a try?"

Apollymi
02-16-2017, 10:44 PM
"That's a bit of a low blow isn't it? Not fighting fair." said the God of the Underworld as he paced around the area. Such a reaction made Kairos scoff. "Says the guy who was trying to mind control someone else." she said palming her own face. Of course, after a few seconds, thought it seemed that Sion knew a lot about this world, choosing to take another jab at Hades by addressing one of his direct ancestors particularly his father. Even so the pair of them were basically shoo'd out of the Underworld but they didn't actually leave the room. Instead, Sion offered the girl a bit of power, and upon thinking about it she smiled. "Sure, why not? Seems like a bit of fun." The girl said to accepting a bit of power directly from her would be mentor.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 07:04 AM
"Life isn't fair, Hades. You of all people should know that," Sion said with a sideways glance in the god's direction. With that, he returned his attention to Kairos and extended his right hand. As he did, there was a grin upon his face, brought about by the acceptance of his offer toward the girl. "Good. I got it for you anyway. I just wanted to weed out the whole Hades mind control part first. Now it's mine, so there won't be any consequences of you using it." At this point, if Kairos were to take Sion's hand, she would immediately receive all the darkness provided by Hades, which had now been tainted with a portion of Sion's own heart.

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 07:17 AM
The Lord of the Underworld huffed, and then like a small child who hadn't gotten his way... made a rather flamboyant exit from the room. While this happened Kairos was busy suppressing her own giggles as it was obvious this was something that didn't happen nearly enough in front of her, and she doubted anyone else had ever seen Hades bested in such a way. Moving right along, Sion's attention diverted to the girl, apparently he'd collected the darkness from Hades to give to her in the first place. "You got it for me?" she said as a question. It was quite strange that this young man kept doing things for her... but since she liked receiving presents she wasn't really in any position to argue about it. Instead of dwelling on it too much she simply reached out and took his hand to allow the transfer of darkness to take place. She was immediately filled with a rather warm and encompassing feeling the likes of which she'd never felt before, and unknowingly became the host to part of Sion's heart during the exchange. After it took place the girl held a hand over her own heart as if it felt strange or foreign to her. "Wow, that's... well... ummm...." she was trying to find the right word to describe the feeling. "Different."

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 07:53 AM
"Of course. I have no use for it, but I knew there was nothing Hades could do that would hinder me very much if I was the one to get the power." When Kairos took his hand, Sion felt the darkness from Hades leave him all over a short period of time. With this, though, came a very strange feeling. There was something like a vibration of his heart, and he could feel that there was a small piece missing from it. However, this was nothing incredibly significant. "Wow... that kind of hurt. I think I put out too much without meaning to. Anyway... time I got something for me." With that said, Sion walked toward the Well of Souls, releasing his transformation and Keyblades before reaching out with his right hand toward the well. "Souls keep the memory of the heart before they fall deep into the well. Looks like there are a few pieces I can put together right here on the surface." In this moment, Sion unveiled a special process of Keyblade creation. From the hearts of the souls floating on the surface, he drew out segments of Keyblades, and melded them together. What formed was a predominantly black weapon with a skull motif as its teeth and rainguard, a blade composed of two metal pieces. The guard resembled a pair of headphones with a gold handle between, the pommel resembled a bell which connected to a cat doll-like trinket via a red lanyard. "Hmm... Skull Noise," he said, naming the Keyblade at the time of its creation. Pointing it toward the open space of the throne room thereafter, he created a gate to Daybreak Town, figuring both Kairos and himself were done here for today. "Alright. If you're satisfied, we can head home now."

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 08:11 AM
Kairos heard out the reasoning behind why Sion had taken the power in the first place before giving it to her, and with that information she supposed it made a bit of sense. "Hmm, I guess I can see that..." she mentioned not seeming to think about it too much. Beyond this after the exchange took place, it seemed that Kairos wasn't the only one who felt something odd about it. Sion's own explanation for his painful feeling was that he gave too much of himself away in that moment. This made the green haired young woman shake her head from left to right. Since her own hand was still over her chest she could definitely tell something was amiss, but it was a different feeling from normal, like a small tinge of something extra but she couldn't quite place it. "I do believe I mentioned earlier the necessity of holding back a bit~" she said still offering the young man a smile. As they moved right along, it seemed that this young man had another skill to showcase.

Before her very eyes, he created a new Keyblade explaining the process to the girl. "That... uh... I understand what you just said an all. But is that really how Keyblades are made?" she said wondering if all Keyblades were created by similar process. If this was the case, then it explained quite a bit about the various forms they seemed to take. After he was done her promptly named the Keyblade and opened a portal back to their homeworld. "Yeah, I'm all good, but shouldn't we switch back now... you know, so know one finds out your super secret identity~" she said unzipping the black cloak and handing it back to Sion. As of this very moment she didn't seem very worried about the short trip home.

Bloodedge
02-17-2017, 08:26 AM
"It'll be fine. I think a chunk of my heart is missing, but hearts can heal themselves to an extent." With that said, Sion lowered his new Keyblade and stepped toward the portal. He took a brief pause when Kairos questioned the Keyblade creation method, realizing that not everyone would know of such a thing... and yet, being a Keyblade wielder, there was every chance she should remember her own Keyblade being made, as he did. "You don't remember? Su-... my Master is usually pretty aloof about it, but she made all Keyblades by pulling them from hearts and using the original X-Blade as a template. You likely had it happen at a younger age, but I figured you would remember it first appearing before you. Unless..." Sion trailed off there, shaking his head and discarding his thought for a later time. As he tucked it away, he took hold of the black coat, and donned it. "Anyway, let's go. If we spend too much time here, our souls might be sucked from our bodies," he said as he stepped into the portal.

Apollymi
02-17-2017, 08:40 AM
"A chunk, of your heart, is missing?" the girl phrased this statement as a question because of how calmly it was stated. Sure a she could see how a heart might be capable of mending itself over time. But she still felt like it was a bit strange for the young man to be so okay with that being the case. She shrugged it off after a second though. "I should worry about how calmly you said that. I'm pretty sure if that had happened in reverse, I would have freaked out. But I mean... you're the Master~" she said choosing to abandon this topic of conversation without much more thought. She figured if it ever came up again, she'd discuss it then. The topic of conversation soon shifted to discussions of Keyblades, when asked if she remembered how this occurred the girl simply shook her head from left to right. "To be fair, I was likely pretty young but I really don't remember. And..." she paused giving a bit of a knowing smile. "Glad to know I am not the only one who slips up almost calling people by name. You got no idea how many times I have almost done that to Invi in the last 24 hours. Seriously, it's the hardest thing in the world." Moving right along, Sion donned his coat once more and walked into the portal, apparently with the thought that their souls could be pulled in. "Well, I wouldn't want that~" the girl said as she also walked into the portal which would let out in Daybreak Town.