PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Dominion

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 09:04 AM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Kingdom%20Hearts/793px-Enchanted_Dominion_Logo_KHBBS_zpsfzbxayc0.png
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Kingdom%20Hearts/Enchanted_Dominion_KHBBS_zpsa8d7hfhl.png

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 10:00 AM
A portal, produced by Keyblade, appeared on the bridge to the palace of the Enchanted Dominion. A bright light shone through, and from within, there appeared a teal-haired, teenage boy with a lavender shirt covered in part by a blue, collared vest. Upon entering this world, his first sight became the castle, which looked quite familiar to him. "Wow. That castle looks almost like the one on my Keyblade. Almost."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 10:11 AM
Out of the very same portal, would come a blonde young woman, who having already visited this world at least once, was content to close the portal behind her. "Your Keyblade has a castle on it? Wow, I am starting to think I have a plain one." young woman mentioned. It was an interesting thing to note though, and something to store away for later. Right at the moment she stood beside the young man looking up at the big castle and chuckled. "I came here yesterday and everyone in the town was super busy... pretty soon they say a princess is gonna be born there... so they are all getting presents for her. It seems pretty sweet." she said imagining the sort of life which a girl like that would live. Loved from the moment of her birth and showered with all kinds of presents. Soon, though she turned on her heels and began walking on the bridge away from the castle and towards the forest.

"But... the Darkness seems to come most from that forest back there. I didn't push very deep into it yesterday and I made my quota. And... the enemies aren't that hard to fight either," she stated giving this young man the run down. "Sound like a plan to you?" She asked finally, looking for a bit of input. Lilynette wasn't particularly bossy, and would like to take this time to get to know the young man with her. Asking for his suggestions on her day plan was one such opening.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 10:44 AM
"Well... I wouldn't say it has a castle on it. It'd be better to say it is a castle. Even the shaft is just a tower," he elaborated. He was excited to discover that there would soon be a princess born in this world, and thought perhaps they would get to see the newborn girl. However, the direction Lilynette began walking in was away from the castle, not toward it. She did manage an explanation of why this was the case, and considering their intentions when being here, said reason made perfect sense. "Sounds like a great plan to me! I'll give it all I've got!" he said while trotting along toward the forest.

Little did they know, there was a greater darkness within the forest. To be more precise, the depths of the forest contained another castle, in which an evil fairy resided. This tall woman had mint-colored flesh, yellow eyes, a prominent chin, and a black-horned headdress. She wore a black and purple cloak which dragged the floor as she paced around the decrepit castle, tapping her staff against the floor with every other step. "Did you hear, my pets? King Stefan and that consort he calls a queen are having a baby, and soon. I dare say, I've not received an invitation to the coronation. Perhaps there was... an error in the delivery. Some poor messenger MUST have been torn apart entering the forest. Maybe I should pay a visit anyway. I've thought of a wonderful gift for our lovely little princess."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 10:58 AM
"Yep, I definitely have a plain looking Keyblade. That explanation confirms it," the girl mentioned in jest. Beyond this, the young man seemed to be on board with her particular plan for the day. And seemed to want to go, above and beyond the call of duty, in this case. "Huh, alright then. Afterwards, we could have a better look around, if you want. Since you haven't seen as much of this place as I have." She added the last bit in case this one wanted to explore. She didn't know him very well yet, and didn't know the kinds of things he would find interesting in his adventure aside from their general duties. Soon enough she'd enter the forest, and begin pushing towards the castle on the mountain, having no idea what was there. But inside of the forest, the shadows soon began to stir shifting on the grounds.

Bloodedge
02-24-2017, 08:46 PM
"Don't say that~. I'm sure yours looks awesome!" he said. As they entered the forest, Johan found himself crouching and shifting around thorny vines and other such things. Eventually, the mountain and castle were in his sights. He hadn't expected a second castle to be present in this world, but there it was. This one, however, looked very... uninviting, to say the least. "We're... going to the creepy castle, aren't we?" he asked. Whether this was Lilynette's intention or not, it wouldn't be happening just yet at any pace. Darkness crawled, and Johan prepared by summoning a Keyblade whose guard was a white and blue castle, while its shaft was a particularly long tower connected to an eight-pointed, crystalline snowflake, which formed the teeth. "So... if we're gonna end up in that castle, I could take these guys myself. You could save up some energy just in case, if I did."

Apollymi
02-24-2017, 08:59 PM
A laugh would escape the girl. It was quite true her Keyblade looked rather plain, it didn't bother her at all though. It was simply something which she'd made peace with long before this moment. She'd noticed that some people seemed to favor plainer looking Keyblades, particularly, when theirs were more complex or not to their liking. Which she supposed happened a lot while people came to terms with the nature of their hearts. To the question about their actual destination, the blonde girl just shrugged. "I haven't actually been inside that one. From what I gathered yesterday it's home of an Evil Fairy and all the people around here are scared of it. They won't even enter the forest and only send people out here as a punishment. As such, I took to clearing out the darkness here..." she said as the darkness began to move and gather. "I have only just begun to wonder if the source of this darkness is the fairy in the castle. If you want to take this by the way... I am fine with that." she said having watched this young man summon his Keyblade. It had a very interesting look to it, making her wonder if it also had a very interesting ability. As such she stood back, jumping into a nearby tree to see how this young man handled the impending darkness.

Bloodedge
02-25-2017, 10:08 AM
"Evil fairy, source of high amounts of darkness... going to the scary castle place. Sounds like a plan to me," said Johan. His Keyblade spun around only once in his hand as he stepped toward the swarm of darkness. Since Lilynette had given him the go-ahead, he would indeed be taking on this darkness by himself. Knowing that there was an evil fairy likely to be found in their near future, his belief that her strength would be needed became stronger yet.

In the meantime, a cloaked, male figure made its approach on Lilynette from the rear. "Her name is Maleficent," he said in a hushed tone which kept him out of the teal-haired male's earshot. "You should have gone in the other direction. The three good fairies could have told you all about her. Oh, and in case you were wondering... yes, she is most certainly the cause for all this darkness."

Apollymi
02-25-2017, 10:17 AM
Several small darkness with glowing yellow eyes, appeared before the boy, finally taking their real forms. A couple lunged at the boy from his left and right while several more swirled beneath him their bodies flush against the ground. While this happened Lilynette was content to watch and see what the boy did in response. But before she could properly think about this someone spoke to her, it was so very sudden on her perch in the tree that she materialized her own Keyblade behind her without changing her position while the voice spoke to her. "Yo, it isn't nice to sneak up on people like that," she mentioned, though it was very interesting information she was being given. "Maleficent, huh? Well, that name sounds a bit sinister, but if she is actually the cause of all this darkness, that is pretty well... intimidating." Lily mentioned as she allowed her eye to travel behind her to where this cloaked male stood. "Oh? It's you... what are you doing here?"

Bloodedge
02-25-2017, 11:05 AM
"That's my line. I was here first," the man, whom Lilynette was sure to recognize as the Master Luxu, replied. Back on ground level, Johan was finally faced with the true forms of these dark creatures. There was nothing he could physically do about the ones beneath him for now, but he certainly had a plan for the ones closing in around him. He leaped into the air, aiming to have the dark beings crash into one another where they would have instead struck him. From above, he then raised his Keyblade overhead and wrapped it in wind. As he came down, he also swung the Keyblade downward with the intention of striking through the group of dark creatures, while also repelling their bodies in the process.

"Maleficent calls herself the Mistress of all Evil, so the good fairies say," Luxu said as he leaned over the blonde girl's shoulder, and watched the fight occurring below. "She's pretty strong. That loops back to why I'm here, actually. I figured you'd want a little boost to the power you have already."

Apollymi
02-25-2017, 11:13 AM
"Oh you were here first? Makes total sense." Lily mentioned sarcastically. She had no problem with this young Master but found his sudden appearance a bit jarring, even if, he was actually there before them. Moving right along she watched how the young man before her dealt with his newest targets. It was a bit stunning to see. Very close up fighting style but he seemed to make good use of it. She watched as he cleared out the first set, and blasted several more away. They disappeared in puffs of smoke, as their bodies took too much damage to continue to hold their forms. Another group soon approached, totaling five, of the thinner more agile looking set. They attack with claws aimed across his chest and back as if they intended to cleave him apart. While this happened the Master Luxu explained himself claiming he offered a bit of power, while explaining the nature of the woman known as Maleficent. "Aww, well it's kinda harsh, to assume she's bad based on rumors. I... ah didn't plan on going all the way to the castle. Well, not with someone else with me anyways," she stated plainly. Moving right along to the bit about the offered power? "Little boost? Sounds a bit sinister too... if I'm being honest." she said, thinking this to sound like something to good to be true.

Bloodedge
02-28-2017, 09:37 AM
"Oh, but you should go. It might be a bit of a hassle, but you'll be better for it in the long-run," the Master spoke about Lilynette's intentions of avoiding the castle. He had seen this day's futures within this world, and he saw benefits to this pair going toward Maleficent's castle. Of course, this came with ample cost, but he saw it as worthwhile in the end. "I'm not sinister at all. If it helps, I'll be honest. I told your Master, Gula, that I was scouting you as my potential apprentice on the day she recruited you to Leopardos. And... I still am. I have other options now, but I may as well help you along too, right?" Once he'd spoken these words, Luxu dangled a link-style Keychain, complete with a trinket that looked to be nothing more than a slightly larger, almost glowing link. "Besides, you told me your Keyblade looked boring, right? This one's a little bit more exciting."

In the meantime, Johan was faced with a stronger form of darkness. His eyes darted around at the swarm, and he looked to be outnumbered once again, this time by even greater threats. Knowing it would not end well if he tried to deal with all the creatures around him, Johan focused instead on what was ahead of him. He spun his Keyblade to his fore, defending against all frontal attacks simultaneously, and as a follow-up to this defensive effort, he had the reaction of slamming his Keyblade into the ground to create a shockwave strong enough to knock away all of his assailants simultaneously.

Apollymi
02-28-2017, 10:11 AM
"Oh?" The blonde girl questioned, as the man seemed to think it would be best of the pair of them approached the castle, which belonged to an 'evil fairy'. "Wait, this another of those things, you've just experienced multiple times, that you're telling me now, so I don't have to fret over it," she concluded. This young man went on to explain that he'd given her this particular Keychain, because he was still scouting her as his potential apprentice, and he intended to help her out along the way until he officially decided. "Uh-huh, so you're giving me a Keychain... as part of what is apparently an extended interview process... for a job I didn't volunteer for?" She felt the need to include an upward inflection, but it wasn't really a question. Instead, it was a summary of her understanding. Even so, she'd accept the chain link, and go about attaching it to the end of her Keyblade. When she did this the form of her Keyblade changed drastically. "Aww, that's pretty. And I did just say that I thought my Keyblade was boring... but... this is nice, thank you~" she said keeping an eye on the battle between the boy and the darkness he was taking on.

She swarming lithe darkness seemed to all take a hit against the shockwave created by Johan, one recovered almost immediately but a few seemed too stunned to move immediately. The one that could move, seemed to bend its way towards the young man's rear, aiming to claw his back as he defended his fore. While the rest of his companions seemed to be trying to gather their wits so they could attack again.

Bloodedge
03-01-2017, 07:45 AM
"Yes. This is exactly one of those things," he said. There were quite a few versions of this world, on this day, that he had seen thus far. This one would obviously end a bit differently, due to his own intervention. Such was the fun of these things, though. This would allow Luxu to see new outcomes of his visions and experiences, while also letting him see how his potential apprentice dealt with yet another trial. "I'm not just giving you the Keychain because I chose you as an apprentice candidate. I gave you the Keychain because, in the future where I saw you face Maleficent... I decided this was something you needed in that, and in future fights. Besides... it suits you in more ways than you know right now. Oh, by the way..."

Suddenly, with the darkness swarming around Johan again, there was a sudden halt in their efforts. Each individual creature simultaneously caught fire, and while this occurred, Luxu appeared to simply be looking in the direction of the fight. "That. Last time he was surrounded, he didn't do too well. He's decent, but not very good at dealing with multiple enemies. Be mindful of that."

Apollymi
03-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Since Luxu had explained that this was exactly the kind of situation he'd lived through multiple times already, Lilynette, felt no need to further question any of his input this day. She'd simply take his advice as it came, because he'd yet to lead her astray. "Well, that leaves less to worry about," the girl said. Moving right along, she soon found herself in a conversation about the reasons the faceless Master decided to help her out. "Fine, if you think we should, then I'll do it. And thanks again~" she mentioned, ever so polite. She was still watching the goings on between, the young man, Johan, and the darkness which surrounded him, and it made her wonder if she should act on his behalf, lest he be overtaken. Before she could though there was another warning from Master Luxu about this boy's inability to fight multiple foes, as they all seemed to stop before burning away, from no apparent cause. "Uh-huh, well, I kinda thought he looked like he could use some help. I'll keep it in mind." she said with a nod. Everyone couldn't be good for everything, and Lilynette herself was rather good at taking multiple enemies, so, she saw no problem with taking them in the boy's stead, and making sure that he got to keep on fighting along side her. "Anything else?" she asked now that there was no present danger she relaxed a bit, and began fiddling with her new Keyblade, getting used to its new form.

Bloodedge
03-02-2017, 01:14 AM
"Go for it. It would surprise you to find out how many amazing things can happen. Don't worry. Nothing too bad happened when you didn't have that Keyblade, so you should be better off with it." There was nothing else Luxu had to share with the blonde lass for the moment. Below, Johan seemed to be shocked by the sudden incineration of the surrounding darkness. He wasn't sure why this had occurred, but he was positive he had been somehow rescued from a hefty beating of sorts. Before his gaze fell upon the tree where Lilynette had relocated to some time ago, Luxu chose to bid his farewell to the young woman. "Good luck. May your heart be your guiding key," he said just before disappearing, which occurred just before Johan's gaze found Lilynette. "Hey! Did you do that?"

Apollymi
03-02-2017, 01:28 AM
It was explained to Lilynette that nothing terrible had occurred in one of the other versions of this world created by the Cloaked Master's interference. Given this, she felt a great deal calmer about the plan to approach said castle and meet with this supposed evil fairy. The idea that he'd even gone out of his way to give her a bit of an extra boost, was very much appeciated. She'd already thanked him, but she felt like it was more to it than that. With his parting words and subsequent disappearance the girl's hand met her heart and she thought about it for a second. "Okay then," but these words would be met by no one. Instead the boy who'd been fighting recently seemed to be thinking that Lilynette had interfered in his fight she simply shook her head from left to right. "Sorry, that wasn't me. Though, I would have helped you out. It was that cloaked guy from the other day." she mentioned knowing this would likely seem strange to any who hadn't seen this man here. "So, about the creepy castle, I figure it will be easier to have a look around while I am not alone," the girl said as her feet finally met the ground.

Bloodedge
03-02-2017, 01:38 AM
"Huh? You mean that weird Master who was hanging out with Master Gula?" he asked, though he needed no actual confirmation of this. The young male was simply satisfied that he'd gotten out of the encounter with darkness that he'd volunteered himself for. While decently strong in his own right, he was indeed quite ill-prepared for such a battle. "Castle's fine with me. I uhh... I think I should probably pull support."

Apollymi
03-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Though the young man's question didn't require a proper reply, Lilynette confirmed his assumption on the identity of the man who'd saved him with a nod of her head. When she suggested the idea that they actually go to the creepy castle, the young man agreed, and as such she took off on a walk. Johan had gone on to say that he should probably pull support for any other part of this adventure they got into. A smile would cross Lilynette's face as she pushed a few stray blonde locks from her face. "Alright then, seems like a plan to me," she said as they approached the Forbidden Mountain. The area directly under the large dark castle which looked even more uninviting than the thorny forest had. "You've got some good skills though, I'm counting on you!~" She said as a matter of encouragement for the young man. Because they were in a Union together, and because they'd undertaken this adventure together, she'd trust this young man as if they'd been friends forever, she'd seen a bit of his skill, and though he wasn't very good at dealing with large crowds, she felt like he would be able to help her out more than he'd know.

Bloodedge
03-02-2017, 07:22 AM
"Off we go, then." Johan was more than content to follow suit when Lilynette went on her way. Though he was personally intimidated by the castle, and the idea of whatever was in it, he took solace in having a stronger Keyblade wielder in his company during this endeavor. With this in mind, he resolved to do whatever he could for the sake of helping this joint effort along. "Right! I'll give it my best!"

Shortly after the two moved on, another gateway opened in the Enchanted Dominion. This one gave way to a taller, seemingly older male than Johan, yet with markedly similar features, including the way he was dressed. He began at the same point Lilynette and Johan arrived, but traveled in the opposite direction while seemingly searching.

Apollymi
03-02-2017, 07:33 AM
Soon enough the two would travel up the mountain itself finding themselves headed towards a large gate. The young man known as Johan, seemed to be on board with their joint effort. And as such, Lilynette could only smile as she kept her walking. "To be fair. I don't know what this will be like. But I am pretty sure we can handle it." she said with a bit of nervous laughter attached. She was always prepared to have someone else to look after, and seemed to be at her best when there were other people around, she'd gone about this whole thing yesterday rather clumsily, not that she'd be admitting that any time soon. "Ya' know, I figured no one would wanna come along when I did stuff like this. So... was it your plan to come along wherever I ended up going today?" the girl asked, making small conversation to help ease the growing tension of this situation. She couldn't know that they would have had a visitor, nor that said visitor would be heading off in the opposite direction.

Bloodedge
03-02-2017, 08:07 AM
"I think so too. I had a little hiccup back there, I'll admit, but... I think I can swing back from it!" said Johan, who had chosen to make up for his earlier mishap. The trek up the mountain was a tedious one, but determination to be of use kept Johan moving. "I wanted to come yesterday, too. I just... didn't make it in time," he replied to her latter clause, once again leaving out the fact that he had simply gotten lost that day as well. "If you're comfortable going somewhere, I'll definitely come with! I just... need to remember where the meeting place is," he continued while rubbing the back of his head. He would await Lilynette's go-ahead on entering the gate.

In the meantime, the other male who'd entered this world had approached the castle of the royal family. Without so much as a word, he pushed forward, until he stood within the building. Resistance was lower than expected, but there seemed to be many individuals zipping about, as if making preparations for something in the coming days. Stepping directly into the throne room, this man was surrounded by guards, even having spears quickly brought within an inch of his neck on all angles. During this time, the king himself spoke from the throne. "Hold, traveler. What brings you to the throne without summons?" he asked of the intruder. This teal-haired man glared down the line of guards at his throat, before ultimately bringing his attention to the king. "I'm looking for another, like myself, who wields the Keyblade."

Apollymi
03-02-2017, 08:23 AM
"That's the spirit!" Lily said. It was quite interesting that this young man seemed to acknowledge his own weaknesses and take in stride those short comings. It was rare indeed for someone to understand that side of themselves. "Oh?" Lily found herself questioning. She supposed she was a bit of an early riser so she left at a time which was convenient for her. Now that she knew someone wanted to come along, she'd likely be a bit more forgiving with the time line she chose. "Now what I know you wanna come, I'll wait for you," she mentioned, it was no big deal to her after all. And soon enough she found herself pushing at the gates to the large castle and beyond them in a rather straight fashion, she'd find herself entering the dark castle headed straight for the throne of the evil fairy.

Meanwhile, the young man who approached the King's Throne spoke of a Keyblade which caused three lights the size of sparks to appear around the group of guards. "Out of my way I can't see." One fairy dressed in green said. "Well, if you wanted to see you should have come first." said another, dressed in blue. A fairy dressed in red simply stood between them pushing them both and scoffing at the number of armed guards in the area. "Oh deary, you don't need all these guards. The Princess will not be born for a month or so. Please, a boy who bears a Key is no threat to you. Though... it'd be much easier believed if you showed the King what you mean." said the final fairy. The other two seemed to become a bit huffy crossing their arms as they waited.

Bloodedge
03-02-2017, 08:41 AM
"Really!? That'd be awesome; thanks!" Johan said. He seemed elated to have been included in these journeys. In fact, after only a short while of being associated with Lilynette, he had grown to greatly respect her prowess and general demeanor. As such, it was a treat of sorts to be along here, which he showed only with a wide grin as they entered the evil fairy's castle.

"A key... blade, you say?" King Stefan questioned. This was a device he had never heard of prior to this moment, but the mention of it alone brought the trio of good fairies he'd come to know out of hiding. The teal-haired man glanced at these three humanoid creatures, thinking nothing of their interactions amongst one another. However, one fairy in particular advised the showing of his own Keyblade. This prompted the male to hold out his right hand. A dark purple energy appeared in his hand, stretching out to the length of a sword before flashing outward to reveal his weapon. It took the appearance of a dark, skeletal dragon, with its head and open mouth forming the tip and teeth, and its spinal column creating a shaft. "I see. So, this 'Keyblade' is some sort of magical weapon? It surely is an ominous-looking thing, the likes of which I would expect from that witch, Maleficent! Guards, keep at arms! This boy may be in cohorts with her!" In this moment, the guards returned to their former positions around the intruder. Surely, the three fairies knew what it meant for him to be a wielder of the Keyblade, no matter how it looked. On the other hand, he still had to appeal to the king. As such, he banished his weapon, took to one knee, and bowed his head. "Your majesty, I beg an audience, and your help. I will not deny the nature of my own Keyblade, but whether you trust me or not, this person I seek undoubtedly wields his tool for the light. He is likely here with someone else, both of them seeking to eliminate darkness from this world. They may even be seeking this witch you speak of. Please, your majesty... the man I am looking for is my younger brother, and I wish only to ensure his safety."

In the meantime, Lilynette and Johan's entry to the throne room of another castle, would not be met by a friendly face. The self-proclaimed Mistress of Evil sat upon the throne, her right hand supporting her infamous staff, and her left hand petting the raven who perched upon it. "And what do we have here? You hardly look like messengers from the royal palace."

Apollymi
03-02-2017, 09:05 AM
"Of course. It isn't as if I prefer being alone or anything," she said with a smile. She was more than happy to have this young man along on any adventures. Her original friend was also a great deal of fun, and she always thought of such situations as being merrier, when they included more people.

Meanwhile, at the castle further away, it seemed that the King Stefan was having an adverse reaction to seeing the Keyblade of the young man before them. The good fairies saw this and seemed confused. The one dressed in blue addressed the King first. "Your Highness, a boy like this is a traveler. His presence in this place, and the appearance of his weapon, are merely coincidental." she said with a very level head. The fairies were very good at knowing things such as these. "Besides, you shouldn't speak her name. It brings misfortune." the one in green said as the name seemed to evoke fear in the hearts of many present. The young man's pleas as he banished his own weapon seemed to reach the red robed fairy as well as she stepped between guards beginning to shoo them away. "Oh this is unnecessary. He is a boy out to protect someone. His brother, even. And you all stand here like he has declared war, shame on you." she said in a tone which was mildly chastising. She turned to the young man and bowed her own head. "I am sorry, Key Bearer, but we haven't seen anyone else like you. If they are here fighting the darkness, I regret to think that they may have ended up at the evil Fairy's Castle instead of this one. As hers is likely where such darkness originates. It would be past the forest of thorns but if they have gone there, there is no telling how long they will be alright. It would be dependent upon her good nature, which is, I am afraid to say, lacking," she said ever the pragmatist. "Well, we could help him get there." mentioned the green robed fairy. "Oh yes, we can do that." said the blue one.

Meanwhile, the duo of Keyblade Wielders at the other castle were confronted by the evil fairy, Maleficient. "Umm, we aren't from the Palace... Though to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if a normal person from there couldn't make it here. The darkness is strong in that forest and leading up to this castle." mentioned Lily as she stepped forward. "Sorry to intrude, but we were kind of taking care of the darkness outside and didn't know what we'd find here. It'd be bad to let the world get over run... we could clear this place out for you too." mentioned the girl with a simple nod of her head. She was apparently very nice, and beyond that didn't necessarily blame the evil fairy for the infestation around the place. Perhaps she just needed some help handling her problems.

Bloodedge
03-02-2017, 09:24 AM
The red-clad fairy shooed away the guards surrounding this Keyblade wielder, granting him enough freedom of movement to stand again. As this occurred, King Stefan huffed a response to the mention of how he should avoid the evil fairy's name. "I will not fear this witch another day! No misfortune will loom over us during this wonderful time of my child's coronation. That woman has no hold on this kingdom now!" he exclaimed. It seemed the king thought the soon-to-be birth of his child was a blessing the likes of which no evil could overshadow. "The darkness will always find a way. Only a Keyblade will prevent misfortune for this kingdom, if this woman is as bad as you all make her seem," the Keyblade wielder spoke. Apparently, none here knew his brother's location, but the three good fairies did have the capacity to send him to the other castle of this world. Whatever darkness awaited him in this castle, he felt no fear toward. If this was where he had to go to find who he sought, he would take the quickest path there. "If you can get me there quicker than I could make the trip alone, I'll take that method. My brother shouldn't be in a world with this much darkness present."

Speaking of darkness, the source itself stared down the two young ones in her throne room, as one of them mentioned not being from the royal castle. "Shh!" she interjected, looking around as if hearing, or sensing, something. "Someone speaks my name. Surely, only the best of things are being said. So, you wish to banish darkness from my humble abode? Oh, it's been so long! I was a princess, banished to this land by the tyrannous King Stefan! His three witches cursed me with this form, and sealed me in the depths of this forest for eternity! To eliminate the darkness, you must begin with its source!"

Apollymi
03-02-2017, 09:47 AM
"Fear is one thing, but to approach such subjects with anything other than caution is foolish." said the green fairy who seemed to be rather level headed despite her quietness in these situations. As it moved right along the young man seemed to understand that the darkness in the world could only be alievated by a Key. The good fairies all nodded surrounding the young man and pulling their magic wands out of their robes. "The boy speaks the truth, he should be sent on his way. And if he chooses to return, you'll thank him and his friends for what they do," mentioned the red robed fairy to the King Stefan. "We can send you to the castle, but we are good fairies, our abilities cannot help you once you are there. We can only offer you transport and continue to protect this palace as we have been doing the entirety of our stay here." Said the red fairy. "She's right, good bye young Key Bearer, and good luck." said the blue fairy. "We hope you find your brother, and his friend well." spoke the green fairy as they created a circle of light around this young man and used the magic of this wand to turn him into a tiny ball of light which would shoot from this castle to another, across the thicketed forest.

Lily's brows drew together, as this woman spoke of hearing things the rest of them couldn't. Of course, her following statements about how she'd come to be in this castle, and about the tyranny of the King in the other castle made blonde girl sigh. She didn't know what she expected to come of the offer to be nice to this fairy, but she'd tried to be reasonable about how she dealt with her. She didn't really want to fight this woman, and had withheld hope that she wouldn't actually be evil, and instead be misunderstood. "Oh? And I'd suppose you'd say the source of that darkness is the King Stefan? You'd want us to go and attack the palace to try and rid you of this darkness. And free you from your banishment?" said Lily, as she shifted her eyes towards Johan to let him know that he should be preparing himself. "I was hoping you wouldn't actually be this way, but you really are evil, huh?" she said, calling the woman out on her bluff. "There is no darkness there, it comes from here. And beyond that, if he really did banish you here, you wouldn't be expecting a messenger from there for whatever reason, you lied to people trying to be nice to you, for no reason." concluded Lily, seemingly disappointed in this woman's behavior. After all, that palace was the only place where no darkness dwelled, so obviously, the darkness was coming from this place.

Bloodedge
03-02-2017, 10:38 AM
The young man nodded to the three fairies as they agreed to assist him in his endeavor. Soon indeed, they were sending him on his way toward Maleficent's castle in the form of a light orb. The only question on his mind was whether he would make it in time to be of use.

And so, the evil fairy had been caught in a lie. This was of no consequence to her; she simply wondered if she could talk these brats into causing a bit of mischief on her behalf, before her own eventual 'visit' to the castle. Perhaps this was simply not to be. This was of no consequence for the evil fairy, as she intended to do away with these children one way or another. So, she rose from her throne the same time Johan took Lilynette's hint to be prepared. "Pitiful child. You could have simply taken my advice. I may have let the two of you live on as newts in that case," she said as she stepped closer to the pair. Her staff began to glow, and this simple gesture caused a pool of green flames to spawn around where she stood. These two would be dealt with now, since they would not be adhering to her wishes.

Apollymi
03-02-2017, 11:01 AM
The good fairies were left to consider this new Key Bearer and hoped that his friends were talented enough to have not been consumed by Maleficent's evil before he arrived to help them.

Meanwhile, it seemed that Maleficent didn't really care about being caught in her lie, and now had a pool of green flames at her feet further provoking the young people before her. Lilynette took this as an opportunity to call to her hand, her newly acquired Keyblade. This Keyblade had six guards around the handle, with a hollow shaft which opened up into a star like piece of metal suspended in the air between. The teeth of this Keyblade were spikes which also seemed to be connected by nothing. Its Keychain was simply several connected chain links which were open. "Yeah, and here I thought I could be nice and give you a chance. Oh well, seems like we'll have to fight to leave now anyways." The blonde young woman mentioned as she coated her Keyblade in ice before jumping towards the bad fairy, content to use the ice as a shield for herself so that she could try to cause the woman physical damage instead, with a powerful downward swing of her Keyblade aimed at the woman from her head down to her feet.