PDA

View Full Version : [Kyoto] Kyoto Tower

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 05:11 AM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/RtS/Kyoto_Towerx_zpszmajxgvw.jpg

Kyoto Tower is an observation tower located in Kyoto, Japan. The steel tower is the tallest structure in Kyoto with its observation deck at 100 metres (328 ft) and its spire at 131 metres (430 ft). The 800-ton tower stands atop a 9-story building, which houses a 3-star hotel and several stores. The entire complex stands opposite Kyoto Station.

Beneath Kyoto Station, there is a secret underground base, which acts as the headquarters of the gang known as The Black Wraiths. It serves as the home and information center of one Aomine Isamu, as well as other members of the gang.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/RtS/08267c3a-8230-45fa-a0fe-dba65749c9d3_zpsnbkv8tgr.jpg

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 05:48 AM
A blue haired young woman stood atop a train station looking at the Kyoto Tower. She'd seen this thing way too often in the last month or so, but she'd never imagined that the man they were looking for was held up here. "Fuckin' hell, does no one have taste anymore?" she muttered mostly to herself, this particular hotel was a lot less luxurious than the one she'd stayed in while she was here. Of course, the wind manipulating red head soon enough hovered slightly above the same rooftop and looked over. "Ugh... you know we can hear you right?" she asked the blue haired young woman. "Shut it, bitch. No one asked you to listen to me." she said seemingly cranky. "So, how are we doing this?" asked the blue haired young woman while looking towards another.

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Alongside these two young women, there was another figure of the female persuasion looking down upon Kyoto Station. She, too, was disgusted by the idea that she'd not previously realized the location of their target, but she was more concerned with the fact that they were now so close to their goal. "Easy. We're going to deal with our problem the only way we know how... and then we'll chop off his fucking hands," the white-haired woman of the group said. Interestingly enough, another voice joined their conversation from below. "You guys chop off hands now? That's rude, Shiro-chin!" This voice belonged to none other than the very man they sought on this day. He stood with his back leaned against the structure upon which they stood, facing away from the trio while knowing well that they were present. Apparently, this man was a bit ahead of the game.

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 07:37 AM
"Ugh, bitch you're so cranky literally all the time..." mentioned the redhead who subsequently made a rather flippant gesture towards the woman. She was also a bit perplexed as to why none of them had realized he would be so close, or would have chosen a spot they could find so easily. The only real answer to this would be, if the man wasn't trying to hide from them at all. "Fuck you, you can't fucking talk." she said only to hear what the white haired woman had to say about their plan of attack. Most would be stunned by the level of violence such a statement held, but considering what the man had done on his previous appearance it didn't sound like a bad idea. But before the red haired young woman or the blue haired one could speak on the matter further, their conversation was joined by a voice they both seemed to recognize. The red head's eyes widened just slightly. "Of course, he's ahead of us..." she mentioned rolling her eyes. Jinx on the other hand seemed completely taken back. "Oh that's some ole bullshit and you know it." She mentioned the the redhead about the nature of this man being ahead of them. If he had set up base here it only made sense he'd know if they arrived, it's not like they were hiding to get here. "Also fuck you, Sunshine." the young woman mentioned, as she became annoyed by the sudden intrusion which she'd completely expected from this man at some point but not just now. "So, kicking his ass and cutting off his hands. Gotcha."

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 08:34 AM
"... Aomine," spoke the white-haired woman, who seemed more than a bit annoyed by this tan male's presence at the time being. This man, Aomine Isamu, stepped away from the building. When he did so, he turned to face these three women, with a smile on his face. "So, you came for some fun? I'm always willing to play with you guys, but... are you really ready now?" he asked, holding out his arms as if inviting the trio toward him for a friendly hug. "Fun? You still wanna keep up that act after what you did to Kotone?" the Sky Queen inquired. "We're here to take you down. You're not getting your twisted ass to anyone else." In response to this, the man seemed saddened. As far as he was concerned, none of the woman's words mattered in this moment. "Shiro-chin, you're being too violent. I just had to give her a light punishment for shutting down my offer. I was even nice enough to let her tune me again after all this time. But, I'll tell you what... let's celebrate the third Parts War by having a match. That's me being nice. I don't think any of you are actually ready for me yet, but if you guys can beat me and two of my people in a best two out of three battle, I'll let you deal with me however you want."

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 08:58 AM
The Storm Queen couldn't help but look in the direction of their leader. To her Roze seemed a bit more annoyed than normal sure, but given the state that Kotone had been left in after her last run in with Aomine she supposed the woman's ill mood was more than a little justifiable. Beyond this the man seemed to be opening his arms towards the trio which made Jinx extend only her right arm and extend the middle finger thereof. "Fuckin' hell, don't make it sound like you did them any favors. We hadn't even gotten used to Bitch Tits being awake, and you go around fucking with her? And for what, a fake ass recruitment drive, so she can turn you down and you can institute some wack ass punishment, you created, and would have to enforce, by making an offer you knew she'd refuse. Fuck all that..." Jinx was done with this conversation. She seriously couldn't believe he was trying to justify terrorizing the Angels. And even making it seem like her tuning of him was anything more than the other woman's out to what would have probably been something worse if she hadn't done it. Suzume had been quiet throughout all of this, she couldn't tell if she was more amazed that he was justifying his actions or that he was straight up saying the three of them couldn't take him. "Beat them in a two out of three? He wants a match?" she questioned, wondering if Roze would accept such a deal, as a match which, wasn't really needed, but could be considered an easy out to the potential problems here. 'So we just gotta beat two people and he'll let us punish him... seems fishy but...' her gaze also shifted to Roze. This was the white haired woman's idea after all.

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 09:15 AM
"Neh, Sumi-chin. Why would I have known her answer without getting it? Three personalities usually leads to some disagreement, you know?" the man spoke to the blue-haired Water Queen. Having nothing else to say, he raised his right hand in preparation to click his fingers, while waiting for the answer to his Parts War offer. In the meantime, Roze knew her companions were looking toward her, but she also knew the very real chance of them not defeating this man. The more she thought about it, the more she considered that he had never really been much of a liar, even in spite of his obvious misdeeds. As such, she turned her gaze toward Suzume. "Honestly... I think that might be a good idea. What do you think?" Even before Roze received her answer, Aomine clicked his fingers to call out two individuals whom he'd gathered beforehand. The first to appear was a brown-haired young man, who actually stepped out from the area beneath the Gravity Child trio. "Sugei! You must've really wanted to get out ahead of Kami-chin, to be getting to a spot that'd let you out before her!"

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 09:38 AM
"Really, if ya' gotta ask you probably should have left them alone. But... I'll let ya' know. 'Cause, they live in cycles and if any of them wanted to do anything so major, they'd have to discuss it. Besides, you scare Two-Face, the nice one anyways, she didn't even talk to ya'. Which means~ she was gonna say no." to Kasumi this was pretty clean cut, and she didn't like the idea that he'd pushed the Angels' boundaries in such a way as to make them freak out, and wrecking their lives' work, which was the one thing which kept them all happy. Besides that, his meddling at put everyone she cared about in a bad or fearful mood, which made him the bad guy in this situation. Regardless of the nice guy act he seemed to have in his resting state or his motivations in bothering all of them. At Roze's question Jinx seemed to shrug. "Fuckin' hell, don't ask me. Seems suspect as all hell, but it's probably better than the alternative." she said as her vote. "I gotta say I agree, we have more of a chance of beating two unknowns than we have of taking him three to one, we've seen how that turns out before."

Meanwhile, a tanned woman with dark purple hair seemed to be making her way to Aomine's side. Or rather she was already there as his fingers snapped together and the other young man came into view. She'd come from the underside the same as the brown haired young man but her movements were so speedy they'd be almost invisible to the naked eye. "Oh don't make him feel like he's accomplished something. You're simply not paying attention." the woman whose was being referred to as Kami seemed to be saying. "Oh? I've seen those two before...oh.... it was dango day!~" she seemed excited by this, not that it mattered now, actually if anything she really just wanted a dango. Her mood wasn't apparently set one way or the other. "Blue haired one is different though, which ones are these?"

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 10:04 AM
"Oh!" Aomine exclaimed when the purple-haired woman spoke from his side. "Surprising me again, huh? It's alright. I had faith that you'd at least make it at the same time," he continued, looking then toward the male of his group, who seemed indifferent to the goings on. "I'm just here to do what I was called for. I don't care about being the first one out."

It seemed both of the other women thought the Parts War to be a better alternative than teaming up against Aomine. More importantly, the man had already called forth his team, as if he knew how things would play out beforehand. "I guess... fine. We'll play your little game. I don't know how little you think of us, but there's no way your lackeys compare to the real deal," she announced while nodding for the Water Queen to move forward. At the same time, Aomine gestured toward the brown-haired man, who stepped out into the open space nearby to await his opponent.

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 10:29 AM
"Well, ya' know me. I'm always around~" the woman said. Her overall countenance made her appear to be friendly, but there was still something about this group of people which Suzume didn't like. At the mention that she'd seen them dango day, but there was such a huge crowd that say, Suzume couldn't have picked any particular individual out of that group. Except perhaps, the young boy who'd run into her. To the other young man, the purple haired woman was sparring a laugh. "Aww, you gotta loosen up and have a bit of fun... you're draining the energy right out of this."

Still, it seemed that Roze had agreed to this Parts War instead of the trio of them just confronting Aomine, which somehow seemed like a better idea, and even more so than that, she'd even decided Jinx should be up first. A bit of a grin came to the young woman's face as she turned and rolled backwards. "Fuckin' hell, I thought I was gonna have the throw the twos to get to go first~" she mentioned giving a wink to the redhead who still seemed to be looking way too seriously. "Eh, this isn't gonna turn into a probation violation right, 'cause this was totally your idea, just saying~" the young woman said cheekily as she rolled to the edge of the roof before she hopped off, sliding on the water vapor in the air towards the ground heading for this young man who'd been nodded off the same way. Once she reached the proper distance she began circling him rolling backwards on her ATs as she did and surprisingly enough showing absolutely no strain in doing so. "Fuckin' hell, that is nice~" Jinx seemed to be excited about something in her own movements but as she circled, it would seem like a great water dragon was rising from a pool of water underneath her, the power of her run showing in the form of her rider shadow. To Roze, the red haired woman spoke. "Is it really okay to let her go first?" It had been quite a while since the last time she'd seen the Water Queen do anything on her ATs, and the young woman spent so much of her time incarcerated it wouldn't surprise the Storm Queen, if she wasn't her old self.

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 10:55 AM
"Oh, right. I didn't answer your question," Aomine said to the woman beside him. She apparently wanted to know who these individuals were, and he chose to title them while pointing at them one by one. "Sky Queen. Wind Queen. And there," he said with a pause while looking and pointing toward Jinx. "One of the miracles. Water Queen. They were some of the funnest to play with back in the day," he asserted, shifting a particular gaze toward Suzume.

"Hajimemashite," the brunette said when Jinx joined him at the place they would soon call their battlefield. He gave his greeting with a bow, seeming to be quite the friendly fellow in the end. "Boku wa Kurogane Naoto." In the midst of this greeting, Roze looked down upon the impending battle scene, choosing to share her knowledge with Suzume prior to the war's beginning. "She'll do fine. She might not be one of us, but she's still one of them. Besides, even if the fox hasn't kept her busy, I know she spent a month getting plenty of exercise in the air, whether it was worth it or not. I'm sure you catch my drift."

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 11:19 AM
"You didn't but I felt like you'd get around to it." she said. Looking to where the man pointed as he titled his friends instead of naming them. Such a thing would likely be considered odd, but she could at least, get to know a bit about them by their given titles. "Oh, that's pretty interesting variety, the Water Queen is one of the Miracles?" Kaminari questioned, seeming a bit disappointed and pouting slightly. "I'm kinda sad, Nao got to go first. Sky and Wind though... that's pretty cute, it's like a matched pair~" Kaminari said as she averted her gaze to the battle field.

The particular look shifted her way made Suzume narrow her eyes just a bit. This man, was something else, and at one time they'd been good friends, maybe even something a bit more complicated than that. But that was a long time prior to this one, and as such she rolled her eyes as Roze spoke of the information she knew to be going on with Jinx. The news that she'd been getting plenty of exercise and that it'd even been in the air lead to a singular conclusion. "Oh? Is that where she's been... fuck, and I was worried about her long legged ass." she said seeming to be a bit more relieved than most would assume she was capable of. After this happened Kasumi was confronted by a rather odd thing on the ground, and that was... her apparent opponent introducing himself. "Fuckin' hell, da' fuck is up with this intro? Are you soft?" she asked seemingly in her usual way, even so, Jinx wasn't rude enough to forego an introduction. So, she'd at least go through the motions of naming herself. She rotated her body crossing her legs at the ankle to shift the motion of her person so she was now skating the same circle only in a forward direction. "Kirigumo Kasumi~" she gave her name accompanied by a two fingered salute as she began to twirl one of her pigtails. Regardless of the situation she didn't know what to make of nice people in fights, as such she was herself and now pushing forward, she began creating a flurry of bubbles and general water from her ATs. "Fuckin' hell, Imma try something new today, preemptive apology, you might not actually deserve this can of asswhup about to be laid down. If ya' don't, I'm sorry. Ya' just got the shit end of this particular stick. But in case ya' do~" She finally kicked off, exploding a mass of bubbles, which were in the circle she moved in they'd aim to engulf and cause damage to the young man she was fighting, Kasumi had no intention of waiting this out.

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 11:51 AM
"Yeah, she is. It's cool, though. Those two aren't Miracles, but they're made of stronger stuff. They were the best for the time. Might still be," he said. Since it seemed the woman at his side sought some entertainment from this, he figured he would share the knowledge he knew regarding the strength of Roze and Suzume. If his assumptions were correct, they still stood above the Generation of Miracles in their own special way. "Probably no flair, though. Just a warning."

Roze's attention remained on the interaction of Jinx below, but the words she shared with Suzume did not come to a halt because of this. "You should know better. She won't ever be alone, if she can help it. She was the trainer, obviously, but... I know she was probably running around a lot more than she expected. That's how it's bound to happen."

"I'm not soft. I think I'm pretty strong," the man named Naoto said as he rose from his bow. "But, I don't think I should be rude just because we have to fight each other. Onegaishimasu, Kirigumo-san~" And so, the Water Queen went about initiating the battle, wasting no time whatsoever before doing so. A torrent of bubbles threatened his being, and though it looked harmless enough, he knew better than to assume harmlessness from anything an opponent sent his way. As such, he spun clockwise with his right hand lashing out. From this gesture, he produced a whip of blood to circle himself with, slicing through the bubbles as they approached, and threatening to do the same to Jinx when it reached farther out.

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 12:12 PM
"Hmm, the best, huh? I guess beggars can't be choosers then, huh?" she mentioned. Though it was a bit disappointing the other two would likely lack flair, she supposed she could just be happy watching the present match up for flair before taking on her own to test the actual power. Meanwhile, Suzume couldn't help but chuckle at the statement about the Water Queen and her supposed lack of alone time. "She won't ever be alone, goes off to jail for two years, still won't explain how or why she ended up out~ Whatever though, I know how she is... hell she was in with me today talking about some keeping me company type bullshit." said the Storm Queen about the Water Queen. On the matter of running around more than what she probably thought she could only chuckle. "Yeah, I can see how that might happen too, I get up to that sorta thing much more often than the rest of you. Wait, you did it too, didn't ya. You'll have to tell me how that went." She said knowing she'd been teaching one of her own for an extended period of time, and she had a similar 'student' in her company constantly before that.

Meanwhile, Kasumi's first barrage of bubbles was met by something entirely different than what she expected. Still she expected some kind of retaliation and her hands were together and soon enough creating a cup with her palms being pulled apart. When this happened she created a bubble around herself of the water vapor expelled by exploded bubbles and her ATs. This would allow the young woman to watch this coming attack and shift her body as the whip itself rebounded against the bubble. But the feeling of it was something rather familiar to the young woman and her eyes widened. "What the fuck was that even?" she asked seemingly stunned by such a thing while her wheels rolled even faster in place creating a variation in bubbles but they didn't seem to be disturbed they were only floating, but light was beginning to bend around them, making the young woman's countenance waver like a reflection in a pond distorted by a skipping rock.

Bloodedge
03-10-2017, 08:46 PM
"I did. They have another strength in their group now... a new Rose, to be exact. That puts them at three..." The woman paused there, thinking back to a particular moment when she discovered an apprentice of the Storm Queen. "Or... should I say four?" she asked, shifting her eyes toward the redhead.

In the meantime, Naoto's blood whip met a barrier of water. As such, he retracted it into his right arm through the black sleeve upon it. "Ars Armagus: Bloodedge," he replied to the woman. When he looked toward her, there seemed to be a certain amount of distortion occurring around her. He wasn't quite sure what sort of trick lineup this woman had, but he was given a task, and he would move toward it regardless of his opponent's powers and/or potential trickery. With a sweeping movement of his right arm, Naoto splattered blood outward. This blood greatly increased in volume as it spread in Jinx's direction, leading to a point that would spawn the maw of a beast which aimed to engulf the Water Queen from below.

Apollymi
03-10-2017, 09:08 PM
"Oh?!" Suzume seemed a bit shocked by the knowledge that Roze had created a new Rose in the second generation. Of course, this was nothing but a good thing, because of the kind of strength such a thing could offer. When the conversation shifted onto the matter of a possible fourth, Suzume shook her head. "If that is going to be the case, it will be someone other than him, he's ideologically opposed to his friends. Strong as he is, he is missing something, which makes him an enemy before he'd be an asset." Suzume said of her most recent apprentice. And to her knowledge this was true. If one then added the fact that the girl he liked rejected his feelings, she could assume that this young man wasn't on their side as much.

"Bloodedge?! The fuck kinda shit they been doing to people." a bit of laughter escaped Jinx. But soon the man was pouring blood from his arm and turning it into a raging beast. Jinx would look extremely surprised, as if she'd never seen something like this before, as such she had to find out what it did. The attack came towards her rippling body from below, and appeared to engulf her person, biting into her, popping the bubble around her, causing an explosive reaction which would aim to tear the beast apart, though her body would still be penetrated by the fangs of this beast.

Bloodedge
03-11-2017, 08:08 AM
"Really now? I didn't expect that to be the case. That one seemed so... reserved," said Roze. As this conversation progressed, her gaze shifted momentarily toward Aomine and his remaining teammate below. "I don't like this. It's too easy to forget what's going on here right now," she stated.

Jinx seemed unfamiliar with the project of the tower Naoto had come from. Being the kind of man he was, he would happily explain, even in the midst of combat with this woman. "Ars Armagus are nanobots. In the Boundary, our version of Trophaeum, we got these instead of ATs. Our Regalia is the Nox Nyctores... this thing," he said in reference to his right sleeve. When his blood beast appeared to strike home, Naoto withdrew his attack once more. Visually, all was well. However, he knew better than that, even without using any of his abilities. "Where are you, really? I can tell when I've caused serious injury."

Apollymi
03-11-2017, 08:30 AM
"He is that, but it's kinda the problem. He believes in letting the wind guide him, and it's almost impossible to get a straight answer out of him about anything... he seemed like a pacifist, but he wants to fight... whatever is going on in his head, I doubt his friends will like or agree with it," she said of her other pupil. Soon enough though the Sky Queen was speaking about how easy it was to forget what they were doing at the present moment, and the Storm Queen could do nothing but shrug, and agree. "Yeah, I feel the same way. This is a strange thing to watch..."

Meanwhile, Jinx received an explanation of the project this boy had been part of. She was almost disgusted at the news, but she could at least respect the idea of a blood focused set of attacks. That being said, she couldn't quite get on board with the invasive nature of nanobots. "Fuckin' hell, someone needs to smack this bitch's dad, he's got way too much fucking time on his hands. That is some scary ass shit to do to a person." said the young woman, even so, the rest of this explanation made a brow raised on the apparent blue haired young woman's face. "Well fuck, I guess ya' got me. " a secondary water clone, shimmered in appearance, soon enough it separated into several bubbles and the Water Queen would appear several meters behind the young man swinging her left pigtail around while she shifted the water of the clone until it was several large and very dense bubbles. "Over here!" she stated a big grin on her face as the bubbles shifted around behind the young man, seeming to want to close in on him. "So, quick question, feel free not to answer but... are you left handed or is your special alone time, really fuckin' special?" the woman asked as she spun around using long lazy stokes of her legs backwards to bring the large ripples forward and pop them all around the young man, appearing to want to engulf him in a pressurized water canon and deal his body heavy damage.

Bloodedge
03-16-2017, 08:03 AM
"Huh... a fighting pacifist, you say? You sure like 'em weird, those minions of yours," the Sky Queen said nonchalantly to the woman whom she'd shared the most similarities with among their generation's tower. She always did think strangely of the ones Suzume had a nose for, but in the end, she was never able to argue their potential. Such was even the case with a particular Flame King, whom both parties were intimately acquainted with.

"It's fine. Since adjusting, I don't know where I'd be without my Armagus," spoke the man from an unknown version of Trophaeum. Jinx's resurgence was behind him, accompanied with a call to notify him of the woman's location. By the time he faced her, he was surrounded by bubbles much stranger in appearance than the ones he'd seen previously. A swipe of his arm shielded him in a blood barrier within moments, but when the explosions occurred, said barrier was caved in just as quickly as it had been formed. Naoto stood there afterwards, appearing to have taken a bit of a bludgeoning, though he was no worse for wear as far as the typical effects of the bubbles were concerned. His own blood between himself and the explosion seemed to function as a buffer for that. "It's just a sleeve. It's fused to my arm, but my hand is just like any normal, gloved hand, if that's what you're asking. Wanna touch?" he asked, holding out his right palm as he did so.

Apollymi
03-16-2017, 08:37 AM
"Yeah, I do," said Suzume of the weirdness of her more direct underlings. Even so, she couldn't help but grin about it. "But, none can say I don't find the best talent. Odd as they may be." The Storm Queen concluded as she went on to see what Jinx was doing. The ripple, seemed to be something the Storm Queen could recognize on sight, but she didn't know when the Water Queen started using them in such a direct way. "Eh? I can never tell if she's completely fucking batshit or some kind of criminal mastermind." she summarized as she watched the young woman's ripple based attack connect though it did less damage than she originally thought it should, she figured it was either an underestimation or some kind of test.

Meanwhile, Jinx was watching as the young man seemed to take a bit of a bubble related beating but then seemed to recover fairly easily. "Oh, that is a pretty good recovery. Fuckin' hell, I can't say I expected that..." she said a compliment to this young man. Still she didn't really trust this situation. Something about it made her a bit wary and she couldn't quite place why. It likely had something to do, with his ability to stand after taking a barrage of some of her strongest bubbles. Still there was an invitation to touch this apparently gloved hand of his, which made the blue haired young woman giggle a bit as she circled. "Fuckin' hell, can I?" she asked seeming to roll a bit closer, exceedingly excited, before changing her mind completely. "Ya' know what, maybe later." Jinx finished up there were bubbles being formed at various levels, she didn't like the pacing of this fight. "Fuckin, hell... answering my questions, being all nice and shit.... So, what's your angle right now? " She asked in her straightforward way. "Fuck, are ya' trying to trick me? I'm not into that shit."

Bloodedge
03-16-2017, 08:56 AM
"What a coincidence, my dear Songbird," Roze said as her eyes narrowed toward the ongoing battle. "I was just wondering the same about our other participant." It seemed as if Roze had taken note of something in this moment; something that perhaps made this battle a bit more interesting, if not disturbing for her to watch. But, before going into any detail about this, she chose to look onward for the sake of taking in more information.

With his outstretched hand rejected, Naoto withdrew his offer for the moment. It seemed Jinx thought he was up to something in his strange ways, but such was not the case at all. Of course, he didn't know this woman, and she didn't know him, so he couldn't really be surprised by this assumption. "I have no ill will toward you. I was told to come here and fight, so I will. I just don't want to be thought of as a bad person if I win, and now I'm warmed up. You won't be able to injure me any more than you already have."

Apollymi
03-16-2017, 09:19 AM
"Oh?" The question was a mere sound and it hung in the air as the participants below seemed to be conversing on one thing or another. Suzume figured, given Jinx's general bluntness and random questions that it was likely something to do with how he was put together.

Beyond all of that, Jinx's suspicions seemed to cause this young man to legitimately plead his case. He went on to explain that he had no ill will towards her, and that he was simply this nice of a person, and getting warmed up for the fight. "Fuckin' hell, I kinda get that." said Jinx as she came to a stop. "Know what, Boy Scout, I like ya' and we all have our orders. I wouldn't even fuckin' be here, if your boss wasn't a dick~" she mentioned with a bit of a smirk. "But, I totally can't let ya' get away with that, I don't like being told I can't do stuff, I gotta take that as a challenge." she said as the light around the pair of them shifted, and revealed a massive column of bubbles of various densities and compositions. They'd been previously hidden by the mists of smaller ripples created by her regalia, but now they were all just kind of there. As she spoke her final words she began twirling a pigtail, and in so doing it would come dangerously close to a bubble at her side. "Try hard, yeah? I don't like hurting nice people." And with those words the tip of a pigtail twirling in the wind brushed against a bubble which caused a chain reaction, which would create in the tunnel of bubbles a vortex of water and pressure which would collapse on itself in a seemingly infinite chain of bubble cutting friction. It aimed to engulf the young man, damaging his body internally by way of the power of the Lather Road itself. The whole of the column reflecting a rainbow of colors as it exploded and the bent light dissipated from the fluid which contained them.

Bloodedge
03-16-2017, 10:16 AM
"Aomine-sama isn't a bad person," was the young man's only retort. He seemed to take a slight bit of offense to Jinx's statement, on a personal level of sorts. As for the challenge she took from Naoto's own words, both parties would simply have to see where things led. Jinx went onward with an attack without hesitation, using bubbles which she'd earlier hidden from sight. The chain-reaction of explosions closed in on him quickly, but he moved forward, seeming virtually unfazed by the blasts occurring along his form. Where his flesh was visible in these explosions, there was a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of his skin. These seemed to pulsate against the assault on Naoto's body. As this occurred, and as he continued moving forward, Naoto formed a large scythe of blood in his right hand. In this moment, his hair went from brown to white, and his eyes became a glowing red color. With a mighty swing, he dragged this scythe through the line of explosions, bringing its blade toward Jinx herself. If it were to cut flesh at any point, it would be quite the venomous substance to the bloodstream of its victim.

Apollymi
03-16-2017, 10:48 AM
Jinx looked at the young man as he was engulfed in her most recent attack. She seemed to find herself scoffing at his reaction. "Never fucking said Sunshine was a bad person, I said he was a dick. For me, those two things aren't mutually exclusive," mentioned the blue haired young woman as the twirling of her pigtail came to an end and she was on the move again, circling the vortex of bubble death to see what would come of this young man. And while she did this she got to see something she hadn't expected at all, the change in the boy's flesh and his hair color. Beyond this, he created a blood scythe which he aimed to cleave her with through the end of the barrage. Of course, Jinx came to a slid lowering her center of gravity and bending at the waist to try and dodge the coming attack. Such a thing would result in the blade of this scythe reaching her shoulder and leaving a fairly deep wound down the back of her shoulder and side, getting shallower as it progressed. "Fuckin' hell, that's cool! Change in hair color, change in eye color, fuckin' ridiculous scythe thing!!" It seemed that the Water Queen was getting rather excited. Besides the obvious there was the warm sensation of blood leaking down her shoulder, which brought her attention way from the young man as she stood up and touched that warm with her right hand. "Fuck... that's my blood!!~" But unlike most that didn't seem to be a complaint of this situation.

All the while Suzume, watched and her eyes widened as she saw the light filled water vortex created by Jinx as she fought the battle before. "You ever seen that before. I've never seen that before." she said her eyes widening. Meanwhile, Kaminari who'd been quietly watching seemed to get excited seeing such a massive attack as the one created by the Water Queen. "Sugoi!~ She's really good. Seriously, it's not fair..." the purple haired woman complained seemingly amazed by what the blue haired woman had shown as far as skill was concerned so far. But Suzume was still watching and the subsequent attack of the man caught in the vortex caught the Water Queen and her reaction was about what the Storm Queen had come to expect of her. "Never mind..." she said taking note of the actions of her friend in such a way as to imply it was the sort of thing she did regularly.

Bloodedge
03-16-2017, 11:27 AM
"Don't you think that's a strange way to view people?" he asked. Moving along, the feeling of his blood scythe tearing through the flesh of the Water Queen seemed to awaken a certain, previously unseen attitude within the male combatant. "Yes... that's your blood!" he exclaimed. There was a sudden amount of glee present on his visage, and it seemed a bit... twisted, to say the least. "It's your blood... and it's MY blood!" When his scythe reached the end of its arc, eight additional blades spawned from its handle. All eight curved along arcs of their own, aiming to stab the Water Queen along her body at various locations. Naoto didn't care where these strikes landed, nor did he care how deep or how shallow they were. His only concern now was drawing more blood, creating even more access points for his own nanobot-born blood cells.

Roze's eyes remained narrowed as she watched the fight intently. "I've never seen it, either. Though, I can't say I'm surprised she's got something like that going for her. All those guys seem to have something going for them that the rest of us can't fathom. Looks like she took what she got from you, and made it something ridiculous. Still... I'm not liking this match-up." It was during this brief tangent that Aomine finally spoke once more, directing his words toward the blue-haired woman. "Hoh? Taking a hit from Nao? Did the Generation of Miracles actually get worse while I was gone?"

Apollymi
03-16-2017, 11:59 AM
"Fuckin' hell, it's the best way to view people. I don't have to be confused about them, you could not be a bad guy and be a dick. You could be friendly and a bit off center, a nice guy and a pervert. Life shouldn't be cut and dry, you should go with the flow, and fuckin' live a little!~" Jinx had her own way of living life, and most of it involved sticking it to accepted norms and doing whatever she felt like doing. She also didn't take any sass from anyone who wasn't worthy, and didn't accept the affections of people who had not earned her own. Given this, she was a very disagreeable young woman, seen as perpetually bitchy and constantly pushing against people just to do what she wanted. But much like the water she loved so much, she had all the time in the world to wear people down, her own friends were proof of this. Still, there was the matter of the young man attacking her, and as he lashed out with eight more of these blood blades she seemed to be watching them, moving about as if she intended to dodge, them, but taking more and more damage. Her right calf was grazed, her left arm was punctured, she took at least three slashes across her stomach and a couple across her back as well, all while appearing to just be too slow to out manuever them. The people who knew her best, would likely think she'd just completely lost it, all this damage to her own body and to what end.

"Yes, taking something and making it ridiculous. She gave me the light to carry and taught me her manipulation, I wouldn't say I gave her anything, you know full well she takes what she wants. It's a bit dumb for her to turn it into something like that, but it doesn't seem like it will help her now. Look at how fucked up she is." she said of the young woman who'd recently come to a stop. She was taking account of all of her injuries a dark shadow hiding her face. She seemed to be struggling to stand as if her legs didn't want to support her, she was shaking. But then, Aomine spoke to her, and Jinx heard the words he said and lifted her head, it fell back like she was stunned and she opened her mouth, but what escaped wasn't a scream or her fainting breath, it was a laugh. Such a laugh was maniacal and full of something like joy, hatred and a certain twinkle in her eye. She hadn't slipped into the Zone, no she was just outside it, to keep herself standing but when she turned her eyes to Aomine after abruptly stopping the laugh she'd been taking part in those normally magenta eyes of hers were surrounded in blue wave like halos. The pink seeming to sparkle brightly near her pupil. "Shut the fuck up!" the young woman said a wicked grin coming over her face as she smirked in his direction. "They are finally letting me have a little fun, I'm trying to enjoy myself." she said of her friends. Normally Jinx pushed so many boundaries someone would have stopped her long before she got to this point, but her eyes were now watching and within every person, as her eyes darted around she could see the flow of their blood, the skips created by the beats of their hearts. All around her red bubbles formed from blood falling from her person as the wheels of her ATs spun.

Bloodedge
03-20-2017, 07:41 AM
"Aomine-sama, you're not giving me much credit," Naoto said to the tan male observing the battle. As for the woman before him, he was certain this fight was over, and as far as he was concerned, he could end her being at any moment. "Blood bubbles won't help you. My Armagus is already inside your body. Give up," he said.

"Wait, wait," Roze interjected when Suzume's point was made. "She taught you that? I was convinced things happened the other way around. Who'da thunk you'd be out here taking lessons from one of them," she said. There was a certain amount of sharing Roze expected to occur between her peers, but this did not quite fall into the category. When the topic shifted slightly to how much damage the Water Queen had taken, the white-haired woman grinned. She had high expectations of this one's ability. It didn't much matter what the man she faced had manage to infect her with. "She'll do fine. I'd guess she's at about eighty percent right now." When this was said, Aomine shifted his gaze toward the onlooking women. "Seventy-four! At eighty, she'd have won already!"

Apollymi
03-20-2017, 08:59 AM
The young man's words to Aomine, combined with Jinx's own bad attitude made the young woman scowl towards the tanned male, who was technically among the eldest of her generation. Even so, she seemed to find it confusing that the young man fighting her thought to tell her to give up. Her brows came together as her eyes shifted from everyone else, back to herself, and she watched as her own heart beat in triplicates as she tried to see some sort of disruption but could find none immediately. "Fuckin' hell, you infected me with nanobots, huh? That's invasive. I can't say I'm okay with that." She then thought about it and added a bit more to her statement. "Oh and the blood bubbles are just for my amusement. I don't get to fuckin' make them often and I like them~" she mentioned. While this happened the wheels of her ATs began to spin rapidly as she began the process of pulling more and more moisture out of her own blood as it came out of her body, aiming to find these so called nanobots which she couldn't see. In affect, she was creating ripples within her own body dehydrating them and using the pressure of the tiny ripples to push out anything which didn't contain fluid, which she could move. It seemed to cause the young woman to break out in a sweat, which had a light pink gleam to it, and would contain the bulk of the nanobots which had been in her body, if not all of them by virtue of her blood becoming overly slow as she manipulated it. Still as she thought about this ability she seemed to be getting an idea, in particular as she watched the large blood bubbles she'd already created, begin condensing and spreading as she worked. Even the 'blood mist' created by her sweat was doing something similar.

Suzume on the other hand seemed to find Roze's amazement, at what the Water Queen had given her as a skill, to be a bit over the top. "Look it shouldn't be that surprising. I am willing to give everyone a try. But she just had to be different. That's what she showed me one day." Suzume mentioned with a bit of a chuckle. Beyond this, it seemed that Roze thought nothing of the amount of damage that the Water Queen had taken and beyond that the young woman herself, seemed to be close to some sort of breakthrough. "Oh, god. This is why I can't hang out with this bitch, she gives me anxiety." she said, only to hear Aomine's more exact number of what Jinx's current output was, and his statement against his own subordinate, it would be then that Jinx's attention redirected to the Sun King and she scoffed. "Fuckin' hell, Sunshine. The least you could do is cheer on your own team. Fuck, this is why you're a dick." The Water Queen was quite set in her opinion, though she couldn't argue the rightness of Aomine in this moment. In fact, she was having an idea right now which she thought she might want to use the Zone for, but she didn't want to do that without at least giving this young man a proper warning first. "Fuckin' hell, Boy Scout... I'll show you something cool in a second..." she said flicking a middle finger towards herself with her left hand, and pointing at him with the one on her right. "But ya' gotta be ready for it."

Bloodedge
03-22-2017, 09:27 AM
"There isn't much else to be done. It's the skill that was found for my Armagus when I became a Wraith," he said. There was an effort made by Jinx to force out the nanobots placed within her bloodstream by the injuries, but Naoto was fully aware of their shifting. As such, he set a rather counterproductive plan in motion, going against the base idea. The expulsion of nanobots would come with the hemorrhaging of blood from the Water Queen's body, due to an apparent latching onto her blood cells from within before being jettisoned. If his own intrusion would not last long enough to take on its venomous properties, then he would make use of a thinned blood stream instead.

"Anxiety, huh?" Roze asked of the redhead. "Are you implying that you're worried about our little jailbird's safety?" Roze hadn't thought twice about Jinx's ability to emerge the victor in this battle, but it seemed Suzume had questioned it at some point. With Aomine's intrusion to the conversation, the Sky Queen thought that perhaps even he knew Jinx's high chance of winning. Of course, this made things only more questionable, especially when he continued addressing Jinx. "Why would I do that? I want you to win 'cause you're the underdog, but it looks like you're worse off than I thought. Show me something exciting already."

Apollymi
03-22-2017, 10:10 AM
"Fuckin' hell, I'd say that was cute, Boy Scout. But, I don't like it." Jinx mentioned of Naoto's ability to infect people with his blood, which was apparently something he'd discovered since joining Aomine. Along with this ability, apparently came a finite control of the nanobots he wielded, and as she forced them out of her person, they seemed to take a bit of her own blood with them, rather thinning her blood to an extreme which made her light headed, her vision making her see multiples of people which caused her to shut her eyes. "Holy fuck! Too much... it's always too much." she said but even so a slow stoking her own legs began an the wheels of her ATs turned her blood began to condense as it left her body, shifting into smaller and smaller parts, turning into tiny almost black ripples as it spread out around her, creating a massive black mist. This completely changed the atmosphere around the young people below, and Jinx herself seemed to be becoming rather ominous and foreboding. As this collection of blood based anti-bubbles was created, Suzume looked on in awe.

"No, of course, I'm not worried." the red head young woman said flippantly, as if the worse thing in the world would be admitting she cared about the outcome of this particular endeavor. "She just goes way too far... like, what the fuck are we even looking at right now. How does she go from sunshine and rainbows to...." she looked down at the dark mists settling around the young woman and her target. "Whatever the fuck that is..." the flipped switch of the Water Queen was something that the Storm Queen had come to expect. Even so, she never quite knew what to expect when Jinx went from fun-loving to murderous and the change was always very drastic. In accordance with this thought, Aomine spoke directly to Jinx causing the young woman to scoff. "Fuck you, underdog my ass, who the fuck do you think I am? I'm not here for your fuckin' amusement, Sunshine. And I doubt you'll find anything exciting about what I am about to do." And with that statement, the Water Queen completed her trick, a movement of her own dried out blood particles turned into ripples as they left her body. they bent in the light, and shown like they were black. She then took a deep breath and found herself outside a door, pushing it open and diving in head first, a wide grin spread across her face as she stopped caring about everything else. "Fuckin' hell, this is what I was looking for." she mentioned her concentration high she began exploding all the black blood which surrounded herself and the young man with her. Each explosion would cause the ripples to burst against Naoto's body at an increased rate the concussive blast of this was easily ten times anything she'd used before this moment. And one would notice as this happened, the young woman's blood didn't seem to be dispersing at all. In fact, the black mist only seemed to grow wider in radius being carried by the wind and dispersed into smaller particles which were still just as explosive. Strangely enough, one would notice that during all of this mayhem, Jinx's eyes would be solely for Naoto with small streaks of lightning dotting the corner of her eyes.

Bloodedge
03-23-2017, 08:41 AM
Though Naoto's Ars Armagus removed blood from the Water Queen, it seemed to coagulate at a rapid pace immediately afterwards. This was quite strange, and fairly foreboding for the blood-manipulating lad. Still, he would not be deterred from his goal by such thoughts alone. Moments later, there was an even greater aura of threatening around the blue-haired woman - that being her entry to the state of mind known as the "Zone." Naoto did not seem very concerned about this, not knowing what its actual power was. Aomine, however, grinned from ear to ear. "Are you sure I won't be excited? Okaerinasai, Sumi-chin~♥" he said with his arms outstretched. In the meantime, the veins across Naoto's body became more visible during the explosions of blood caused by Jinx, further amplifying his defense against all things threatening to damage him. He took minimal damage, but he also seemed surprised to discover that he was, in fact, experiencing pain while having this ability active. 'But... the only one who has done this has been...' he thought. Before taking a serious beating from the continuous blasts against him, he expelled blood from his body to create a dense barrier, pushing away the explosions around him... or rather, absorbing the blood which created the explosions into itself. "That was strong. It can't break my defenses, though. Stilled Blood Guise eats organic matter to strengthen itself."

"That is the maskless version of the delinquent formerly known as Kasumi. You know, that one you've obviously been worrying about for the last few minutes," Roze said. "Also, the one I'm pretty sure is winning this in the next minute or so, whether she's accomplished anything already or not."

Apollymi
03-23-2017, 09:18 AM
"I swear, I told you to shut the fuck up." This was Kasumi's reply to Aomine's welcoming of her into the Zone, something she knew he'd do, but that she didn't like regardless. Moving right along, it seemed her opponent didn't think this was a development worth properly fearing, and he persisted in a counter of her blood exploding ability by way of expanding his apparent usage of his blood as a barrier. The wide grin on Kasumi's face didn't seem to change though and her eyes were still locked on, and as Naoto explained that she couldn't get past his defenses a laugh would escape the Water Queen which was mocking at best. "Fuckin' hell, Boy Scout. Your defense is cool and all. But it doesn't mean fuckin' shit to me, I'm already inside. Left arm, left leg, right arm, and right leg... in that order. In case you were wondering." The statement would seem cryptic but as Kasumi's eyes had never left the young man, she could see what she was doing, and with the large outward influx of blood to create his barrier, she shifted the wheels on her ATs, to create the smallest of anti-bubbles inside this young man's body. All of this setup was just apart of her attitude while she was in the Zone, she seemed to be perfectly capable of controlling herself, and waiting for a moment most perfect. If successful, a series of five would be created within his person, and allowed to shift about, until there was one at each of his limbs, and another nearing his heart. All increasing in size, and seeding her control of this situation.

Suzume scoffed at the Sky Queen's statement. Flustered a bit by the assertion that she was worried about their delinquent friend she simply ran a hand through her hair and then over her face. "Fuck all of that. I never said anything of the sort." she said watching and hearing what Kasumi had to say and being seemingly confused by whatever the young woman was doing as her last stand, given that her opponent wasn't taken down by the black super explosive mists. "Though, I am kinda curious as to why you already know she's like that. I've never seen her do anything on this scale before." The Storm Queen seemed to be quite unused to this particular attitude and the foreboding aura which surrounded their usually playful, if not deviant friend. As if on cue to further mark this confusion, Jinx began her work, a snap of her fingers. And with this, if her trick had been completed properly Naoto's left arm would explode from within, leaving a large gash through which his blood would spray from a sudden increase of pressure. This would be accompanied by a statement. "Anytime you wanna stop, lemme know."

Bloodedge
03-23-2017, 09:41 AM
"You did. Any time you're ready to make me do that, we'll talk," was Aomine's reply to the battling woman. He had been intrigued by her entry to the Zone, but the excitement quickly faded away when he realized how deep her proverbial dive had taken her. "Like playing in the kiddie pool," he commented, seeming to be aiming the statement at his own female companion nearby.

As the battle went virtually nowhere to the naked eye, Roze crossed her arms, and arched her back ever so slightly, somehow finding it to be a more comfortable way to stand while observing this fight. Suzume's query warranted a quick response from the Sky Queen - one that she had been thinking prior to the question even being asked of her. "I'm her P.O. It's my job to know what she's doing every second of every day." With that, as if cued by Roze's assertion of Jinx's potential victory, blood suddenly spewed from the left arm of the Black Wraith Naoto. His eyes widened immediately, and were drawn toward his arm as both pain and shock overtook him. His defenses were all but impenetrable, but this woman had somehow found a way through. Of course, he had no earthly clue why, or how, this happened. "But... but that's not possible. Only Aomine-sama has broken my Blood Guise," he stated in disbelief. When it became a suggestion for him to stop fighting, his head shook, and his right hand gripped his left arm. "I'll never abandon my mission. To be a Wraith is to offer your life. So... this is me doing that." With that said, he moved his right hand away from his wounded extremity, sending the blood forward in a crashing wave. Upon reaching the opposing woman, this wave would become oscillating, sharp projectiles aiming to maim the Water Queen from toe to head.

Apollymi
03-23-2017, 10:05 AM
Aomine's words to the blue haired woman caused no outward change in her expression. Internally though, she was quite livid. This was mostly due to the fact, that she was presently certain that the stunt she was pulling on his subordinate wouldn't work on him, without doing a lot more to gain entry. Such a thought, would be locked away for later, when she discussed this matter with the rest of her peers. In the mean time, Aomine's companion, the purple haired woman with the exceedingly dark skin shifted her gaze from the battle to Aomine seeming to be in awe. "Kiddie Pool? Are you implying that she didn't go very far just now? How far did she push, just to do this?" she asked seemingly stunned by the idea. In fact, she was rightly curious as to why anyone who had such an ability wouldn't simply use it at its maximum potential any time they could. Roze's response to Suzume caused the red haired woman to scoff shaking her head from left to right. "Uh-huh... so, you've been keeping her in line the last few months. And here I was wondering why she'd managed to stay out so long."

Moving right along, Jinx was now hearing the words being spoken to her by Naoto and she found his amazement at her ability to get past his defense to be an amusing one. "Fuckin' hell, I didn't break it, I went around it. I'm a bit of a delinquent; walking the straight and narrow isn't really my style." Jinx stated casually. The next statement which came from him, was one she couldn't readily agree with, which was the idea that anyone should lay down their life for something as simple as a match. Before she could properly respond to this though, the young man before her aimed to maim her again. But with both her eyes and the Zone on her side presently, she found it very easy to start her backwards stroke at the shifting of the blood to create the projectiles, and move speedily around the young man to his rear to avoid them. A snap of her fingers would cause the bubble in his left leg to explode, causing yet another opening gush of blood, and it would immediately be followed by another snap this one intending to end the use of his right arm. "What the fuck happened to fun? Doin' shit like this isn't fun for me. Fuckin' hell!" She'd then snap her fingers together one last time aiming to take his last leg. She didn't intend to kill him, and would use her abilities simply to end this fight; this was Kasumi's true nature above all.

Bloodedge
03-23-2017, 10:45 AM
"Not very far. She doesn't need any more depth for this, but it's not the depth that's boring... it's the pool itself. You can only go so deep in the kiddie pool." Aomine's displeasure was quite apparent in this moment. This one was on the list of Gravity Children most like himself, and what he saw now wasn't giving him much hope for a fun challenge. That is, until one of Naoto's limbs spontaneously exploded... followed by another... and another... and another. This occurrence caused the tan male to raise a brow. "Or maybe the skills can make up for it."

Naoto did not share his leader's optimism. Jinx's continued efforts robbed him of the ability to use any of his limbs, leaving him on his knees and motionless. "It... it's not possible. Aomine-sama, I..." Before he could bring his statement to a close, Naoto collapsed. He was caught by the Sky Queen, who hopped down the moment a victor became apparent to all in this fight, and was immediately pulled away from the battlefield. "Right. I'm taking this one under custody," she said as she returned to Suzume's side. "I knew you would. That's why I picked him," was Aomine's reply. "Nari-chin, you're up next~♥"

Apollymi
03-23-2017, 11:04 AM
"Sou ka." Kaminari mentioned. "I wonder if that was a choice, if she could switch pools... might still be fun later. Maybe it's just me, but those skills seem a bit dangerous... like, kill someone just 'cause dangerous." Kaminari mentioned as she seemed to understand. It seemed that these pool related metaphors were nothing new to her, even though she didn't experience such a thing for herself, Aomine made it seem like it'd be boring. From what she saw of the Water Queen's match and it's subsequent end with Naoto as a loser, she could understand why he thought it so, but he hadn't been around this set of his friends in quite a while, so perhaps they'd have something new to show him.

The coming statement from Naoto himself, about the lack of possibility of his obvious defeat was something which made Jinx scoff. After ending the use of the young man's extremities, she'd closed her eyes and stepped back to the outside of the door, as if she'd never properly let it fall away in the first place. "Fuckin' hell, of course it was possible. It already happened." she said watching as the young man collapsed directly into Roze who claimed she was going to take him into custody. "Fuck this shit, I'm..." Kasumi started to rant as her usual self would. She was happy that she'd managed to win, but the closeness of this competition wasn't at all something she expected. She didn't like being forced to do things, and her victory over this young man was forced by his superior condition. By her own approximation he was at least on par with someone who had her abilities in the Generation of Miracles. But regardless of this point, the young woman felt her stomach turn in a most awkward way and she immediately covered her mouth and ran behind something to throw up in peace. Assuming it to be direct side-effect of causing herself a massive bit of dehydration just to change the thickness of her blood. Suzume soon moved to the blue haired woman's side to check on her, sickness wasn't at all common among them and she wondered why she was even throwing up in the first place.

"Eh, she won and she threw up... that's weird, but whatever," said Kaminari as she went to take her place in the field so recently abandoned by Jinx and Naoto. "Hmm, if I'm up which of you is facing me?" she asked looking between Suzume and Roze. It would seem that they were the two left, and given the physical condition of their Water Queen, she doubted that young woman was in any physical condition to take her as well.

Bloodedge
03-28-2017, 07:20 AM
"If they didn't have that kind of power, they wouldn't even be worth waiting for," he said while sitting in wait for the next match. "I've been waiting too long. I don't think they'll make it," he concluded. All the while, the Water Queen ran off to vomit for some unassumable reason, and with Suzume moving into her proximity, Roze was left to hear the open offer of a challenge from the purple-haired woman. The Sky Queen's eyes narrowed for a moment, then shifted toward Suzume. "We could cut this short. And, let's be honest... if we end up in a tie, you've got a better chance in round three than I do," she spoke, only to immediately descend toward the battlefield thereafter. "C'mon, doll-face. I'll dance with you."

Apollymi
03-28-2017, 07:50 AM
Jinx continued to vomit while Suzume patted her on the back. From the looks of this situation the Storm Queen was way more caring than one would initially think. To the assertion by the Sky Queen that, it would be better if they cut it short, and that she'd have a better shot if it came down to the wire, the red head popped a flippant look. "Don't put me in that position... handle it so we can go." And that would be all, the Storm Queen had to say to her Sky Queen. Moving right along, Jinx felt the comforting hand against her back and finished vomiting after a minute or two. "Fuckin' hell, bitch, I'm fine already." she said seeming to get herself together rather quickly. She then walked over to a nearby vending machine and swiped a blank card through it, causing several bottles of water to fall from it, the first of which she commenced to using to rinse her mouth out while the Storm Queen watched. "Well, fine bitch, be that way. You're the one randomly throwing up, but I'm the bad guy for worrying about you." Suzume mentioned crossing her arms over her chest as if defeated. Jinx made several lewd gestures thereafter, making it obvious that this woman would get a piece of her mind, whenever her mouth stopped tasting of vomit.

Meanwhile, the woman known as Kaminari seemed to find this whole thing rather interesting. And it was, given that she was outside of it looking in. "Oh, well, ya' can't think like that, you'll never have anything to look forward to, if ya' do." The purple haired woman commented. As this progressed, it seemed that it was decided by the Sky Queen that she'd take the open challenge issued by the young woman who seemed to think it a bit strange. "Hm, you huh? Ah, alright then. Nice to meet ya', I'm Kaminari~" she mentioned as the Sky Queen descended. This young woman seemed to be just as polite as the other lad, and to be fair, she was quite a nice person. During this time after she could taste no more vomit, Jinx and Suzume would be found back where they'd descended from the former of which was looking over wounds she'd stopped bleeding and drinking copious amounts of water while the other looked on worriedly. "Fuckin' hell, bitch. You seriously can't always be that anxious. Catch a chill, Birdy. The Bunny got this shit. And besides that I really am fine, I just pushed a little too far with the blood thing for trying it that way the first time. Won't happen again." Jinx mentioned though her own eyes were quite fixated on the upcoming match, as she pulled a leg into herself and allowed the wheels to roll for some unknown reason. It seemed the Storm Queen was quite relieved that her friend was apparently okay, and settled in beside her to watch the match.

Bloodedge
03-28-2017, 09:46 AM
"... Roze," the white-haired woman replied, to which Aomine interjected, "Shirousagi." This mention of her proper given name caused the Sky Queen to grimace, though her lips quickly upturned into a grin. "That's a bad name to hear from you. It takes me back... back to when it changed." As she spoke, the rear wheels of her ATs spun rapidly, until such a time that they unfurled into thorny whip-like extensions. As they lashed about around her, these whips created long air currents which carried with them the signature Thorns of the Sonia Road. This resulted in Roze and Kaminari's battle zone being filled with a virtual thicket, leaving a very minute amount of moving space, seemingly for both parties. "So, what do you do?" the woman asked once her trick grew to completion. One would find that each of the thorns lining this structure they were in, should contact be made with them at any point, had the capacity to explode into multiple, smaller thorns, taking on the appearance of a rose blooming from the vine. Roze would not state this for obvious reasons, but such a moment that would bring about the explosion of one thorn would mark the full growth of her "garden" of sorts.

Apollymi
03-28-2017, 10:21 AM
"Ah, let her call herself what she wants. Nicknames are fun~" mentioned the purple haired young woman. She actually had a very interesting nickname herself. Though presently she was standing very still, watching as the woman before her used her regalia in a way she hadn't expected at all. Given the earlier show by the Water Queen, she didn't expect to see the proper use of anyone Regalia. "Oh, I didn't expect to see anyone use a regalia today... Ooooh!~ This is really going to be interesting, huh?" She seemed most curious and quizzical. She looked around these thickets and thorns and had never seen anything like it. But soon enough she was asked what she did, she simply grinned in return. "Really? You gotta ask?" She spoke seemingly confused by the question. "But, I told ya' my name already," as if to make it more obvious she held both her hands out in front of her, person the nanobots in her body converging on the spot, creating a spark of electricity between her hands, which grew into a plasma ball which she could hold floating seemingly just above her skin. She'd subsequently toss the ball into the thicket, and then another immediately after. Setting off the chain reaction of thorns all around her, she'd begin to move out of the way of coming thorns and explosions she'd caused seemingly accidentally.

Meanwhile, the Storm Queen seemed to shrug off, Kasumi's explanation of her current sickness. Playing it off completely as if she didn't care. "Whatever hoe, but I'm not carrying your long legged ass anywhere." She said seemingly cross. This just caused a small giggle from Kasumi as she threw an arm around the other woman and pulled her in so she could lean on her while she watched, though the blue haired young woman's eyes soon diverted to Aomine and as they did, they regained their blue ring. The wheels of the leg she had propped up were still working. Initially she was using them to check on the fallen young man she'd maimed, aiming to restore flow and function to his extremities. But now she was planning something all together different. Silently, she wanted to end this little farce well before it'd be a problem. "Fuckin' hell, this bitch went balls out first thing. Hmm, I wonder if that's where he got that from?" she said curiously. "Oh, you mean your ward. Bitch, you could have said what you were up to." The Storm Queen mentioned as if she was upset. "Fuck you, bitch. You never tell me anything. You don't get to be upset. Plus, I figured, she or the Fox would tell ya' you know, people more responsible than me. And yes... ifin' you really wanna know. He's pretty cool, but he does shit like this too... I wonder if it's a family thing, or an overlay thing."

Bloodedge
03-28-2017, 11:01 AM
"... Right..." Roze muttered. "You've got a name to match your power? That's pretty stupid," she asserted. One might take note of the hypocrisy in this observation of hers, but the first generation Sky Queen had a tendency of saying such things while being just as much to blame for the act as the target of her words. Nevertheless, there was a battle to be had, and Kaminari had brought forth her response to Roze's opening move. After setting off the chain-reaction of thorns, Kaminari began dodging about. During this time, Roze resorted to a maneuver she mastered simply by having wheels only at the toe of her active Regalia. Her whips formed crescents as she spun around in alternating directions, in a manner akin to a solo waltz. Roze herself maneuvered around the thorn barrage while doing this, threatening her target with the physical thorn whips of her Regalia, while also unleashing a continuous stream of thorn arrows - elongated and empowered thorns - in all directions from her person.

Apollymi
03-28-2017, 11:39 AM
"Your friend up there is named Kasumi, and manipulates mists. And you literally just introduced yourself as Roze, how are you actually able to say that with a straight face?" Kaminari questioned tentatively thereafter. She found this bit of hypocrisy to be odd, but figured she'd get to properly question it later. In the meantime the white haired woman seemed to move about on her toes, in a solo dance which caused her to shoot elongated thorns all over the place. Such a thing meant that Kaminari had to up her speed a bit, to keep dodging, but she seemed to have no problem doing it. In fact, she wasn't really doing much of anything other than dodging, which was taken note of by the blue haired woman watching the battle.

"Fuckin' hell this bitch is super speedy. This shit might get annoying." Jinx said, which caused the woman she was holding on to, to scoff in response. "Bitch you were the one who said Roze got this. And look, it seems like speed doesn't win out." Suzume said in her normally flippant manner, as she noticed the tanned young woman take a hit from an elongated thorn arrow. To her, this fight was as good as sealed when Roze took it, the idea that the Sky Queen would even struggle with it, was kind of beyond her. Such a hit pierced Kaminari through only to have the most pained expression while her body took a couple of turns worth of damage from the coming thorn whips as well. All looked well enough but Jinx wasn't buying it. And with her eyes active while she was trying to do, whatever it was, she was trying with Aomine she could see it. "Fuckin' hell, bitch are you blind?" Jinx asked. When this question left the Water Queen's mouth the image of Kaminari which was taking damage seemed to disappear before their very eyes, and the real version of the young woman aimed a spinning lightning infused kick into the Sky Queen's stomach in the midst of her twirling motion. Such a maneuver was meant to completely stop the other woman and aim to send her flying through the thicket and her own previously created thorn barrage.

Bloodedge
12-11-2017, 12:12 PM
"Obviously because we did it before it became a fad, and you're just a copycat," Roze replied. Whatever source she'd drawn her logic from, it seemed to have her actually believing herself to be in the right. Her dance of thorns continued without falter, and it seemed to eventually create a problem for the Sky Queen's opponent. Roze's Thorns finally pierced this female member of Aomine's alleged army, and it all but granted Roze the victory she'd been waiting for. She could see it there in front of her... Aomine Isamu was at last going to be taken out of the equation by the ones he'd wronged in the beginning. On the contrary, though, there was something amiss about the attack connecting.

There was a very interesting thing that differentiated Gravity Children like Takeuchi Roze from some of her peers, like the Water Queen: those individuals known among themselves and the others as the "Generation of Miracles." This thing which separated them was the simple fact that Gravity Children like Roze did not possess those special eyes of theirs which let them see key pieces of information in important battles... such as Kaminari's stricken body being a farce. Roze was only able to realize this when it was already too late - when there was a foot in her abdomen, and electricity being forced through her entire body. Roze's eyes widened as her form was launched away, as well as rendered temporarily paralyzed for the duration of a trip through numerous thorns. Countless sonic booms occurred during Roze's passage, leaving her body bruised and bloodied all over by the time she finally reached, and crashed into, the outer wall of a building at the end of the street. If only she'd had those eyes, perhaps she could have seen this coming.

Of course, all was not lost. There was one other difference between Gravity Children of Roze's caliber, and the "Miracles" like Jinx. Roze happened to be a special type of combatant in a different, seemingly less common way within the first Trophaeum Tower. Her breathing seemed labored after the multiple impacts, and it was even plagued with what sounded like wheezing from deep within her chest. Every inhale inflated her chest inches more than a single breath should have. On the other hand, the stranger matter was the sudden appearance of a glowing red wing tattoo over her left arm, stretching across her shoulder and back before sealing itself in place. She pulled her way back up into a standing position, fighting through what any normal individual would call a near-death experience. Though the pain was incredible, it was no more than Roze had once inflicted upon herself... the last time her breathing had been this way. Her eyes, while they did not look like those of the Miracles, held a murderous intent long since unseen. "Cute. If you want to make a few more copies of yourself like that, we can have a real fucking party," she said while her newly-tattooed left arm swept across a trail of blood from her mouth.

Apollymi
12-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Kaminari seemed to find a lot of flaws in Roze's thoughts. All of these she'd mention after she kicked the woman and watched her fly off into the distance through her own previously made trap. "We're about the same age by all accounts. I'm pretty sure that means that I'm not a copy cat, though it's interesting you'd say that," she said seeming to find the whole thing amusing. It didn't seem like she was very much afraid of this encounter, and much like Roze had thought previously, Kaminari was almost certain of her victory. She'd not used any but the most basic of her abilities and nothing that required the activation of her Nox Nyctores. But rather soon after the young woman's golden eyes would widen for the briefest of seconds before narrowing back to almost cat like points. It seemed her opponent was a great deal stronger than she'd given her credit for. This was something Kaminari hadn't witnessed from anyone, well... almost anyone. Her eyes shifted to the tanned man who'd brought her here and it made her question something very specific. "This what you meant? They are made of stronger stuff... they are just harder to kill, so they haven't developed any flair, because they just brute their way through everything," the young woman said, only to watch as Roze managed to inflate her chest once more and eventually pull herself together. The words from the Sky Queen of the first generation seemed to bring a bit of laughter from the dark tanned woman. "Oh? I don't think you could actually handle that 'party' as you called it," she said a smirk spreading across her face as her hands rested on her hips. She seemed utterly relaxed as she lifted just her left hand towards herself. "I'm more than willing to see what else you got though..." she mentioned, an open invitation for the Sky Queen to try her worst.

Meanwhile Jinx watched the ongoing battle her own active eyes narrowing. "That mark will heal her up a bit... but this isn't looking very good anymore," she murmured to Suzume. "I hope you got something good for your fight with Sunshine, if not this isn't going to end very well..." she stated which made Suzume scoff. "You've turned tail pretty quick with your long legged ass, just going to walk away 'cause that one managed to trick Roze with speed?" she asked seemingly upset by what she was witnessing, chewing the corner of her lip and pouting as her arms remained crossed under her chest. "Fuck off bitch, it isn't like that... I'm telling ya' this one here, is strong... scary strong... and I don't know what you guys been up to, but it might not be enough..." she said her eyes shifted to Aomine and it was then she realized that what she was trying to do still wasn't working. She might have been more frustrated by it, but she had the startling moment of realization as to why it wasn't working... and it was probably something she could confirm rather easily by speaking with the Angels. Regardless of this she'd only experienced this kind of hiccup once before... 'The flow is too right... too good... too smooth, and that's a lot coming from me. He's just like Fly Boy was that night after he got laid... why the fuck...' the question of her mind trailed off and she stopped the spinning of her wheels, if it wasn't going to work she was wasting energy she might need for the eventual fleeing of this scene. While she thought this over, the redhead of their group seemed to have her eyes on the people around, if it came down to her having to fight, she wasn't afraid.

Bloodedge
12-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Aomine stood with arms akimbo while observing the battle between Kaminari and Roze. He seemed apathetic, as opposed to the normal amount of ambient amusement he boasted. Roze emerged from being sent through her own assault, and when she did, she bore a glowing mark that caused the tattoos upon Aomine's chest and right arm to glow in kind. There was a spark of interest in his eye during this time. Kaminari's question toward him received no verbal answer. He could have either confirmed or denied her gatherings about the other Gravity Children, but there was more to it than she perhaps thought... assuming this was something any of the others had developed. For Roze to be in this state, perhaps there was hope yet. Perhaps she could have become another like himself. "Shiro-chin, do you know what door to knock on?" he asked.

Roze was experiencing a very small fit of manic laughter after rising. All the while, the wheezing from her lungs was becoming more and more apparent. "A party I can't handle? Get over yourself, dollface. And you," she said as her gaze shifted to the only conscious male of the group. "When I'm done with girly here, I'll serve you up a second asshole. That a good enough door for you?" Roze was more than ready to put an end to both of these individuals here and now. Her next move of choice carried her high into the sky with a single hop. Once airborne, Roze's legs tucked inward, and she exhaled a mighty breath. This was the beginning of another technique possessed by the Sky Queen, which used nitrogen pooled in her lungs to create a field all around herself. Anyone who came within range of this body-encompassing field was to be subjected to rapid asphyxiation from within five meters of Roze's person. Just the same, Roze's Thorns were amplified by this field as well, as shown when she kicked out a much faster Thorn Arrow than she'd managed previously. This particular elongated Thorn was backed by an air channel; having it strike a person would allow it to pierce the flesh, only for the aforementioned air channel to pull the victim's blood en masse from the fresh wound to create the visual effect of various roses made of blood sprouting from the point of impact. Said point of impact, judging by Roze's aim, was intended to be the abdomen of her opponent in this match.

Apollymi
12-12-2017, 09:20 AM
Aomine had gone without speaking on the matter which Kaminari had asked. This didn't seem to bother the young woman, whether it was because she was used to this treatment or it was because she was already very sure of her placement within this match up would be left up to the spectators. Regardless there was Roze's comeback to deal with, and Jinx found herself with eyes glued on the fight going on her brows drawn together. "Fuckin' hell the suspense is killing me..." she said not wanting to curse this interaction in either direction, but wanting to know the outcome of what they were going after. Kaminari found herself watching as Roze exhaled massive amounts of nitrogen, regardless of her own curiosity she was content to stay where she was, waiting until an attack was launched to do anything, and when she did, once again it appeared her blood would be split this day. A thorn fired at rapid enough speed to cause her eyes to widen as the Sky Queen of the first generation managed to pierce her person legitimately before she moved out of the way leaving an image of herself with an exploded bed of roses from her center. "Yare yare, I won't get over myself, even so this might be a tiny bit bothersome... fine," she said, as her body in its entirety, began to spark with electricity.

The nanobots within her person began to trigger collecting into large pieces of armor around her wrists and angles which grew in a steady rate with the electricity of her person into a pair of gauntlets and boots. Such a thing would eventually make it look as if the woman wore an extensively heavy pair of reinforced shiny silver arm and leg equipment which sparked with lightning. This wasn't natural lightning but instead the boosted impulses of her own body's neurology made into a fighting weapon. The first and easiest use of this would be a massive increase in speed which she'd use to close the space between herself and Roze with such a massive boost that she wouldn't even be required to take a breath as her statically charged body aimed to make contact with the woman with a trio of kicks all aimed at the direct center of her being the final one, with a spin aimed into the center of her back, to knock her back towards ground level only for the dark haired beauty to follow.

Bloodedge
12-12-2017, 10:33 AM
The Sky Queen had taken all necessary measures to emerge victorious against this caliber of combatant. Thorns such as the one she'd most recently used were fast enough to match the level of speed she was against, and the nitrogen field around her would soon enough wear down the obviously melee-favoring woman's ability to continue closing the distance. Even though she'd been forced into activating her special mark due to Kaminari's unexpected power output, she was certain this battle would come to an end without her having to unleash the Sky Regalia's true form; that sort of privilege was reserved for Aomine himself.

Little did she know, there was somehow more to this woman's speed than what had been revealed. Kaminari revealed the form of whatever weapon she boasted, and though Roze did not understand it, she did not care at the time of seeing it. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing this woman could really do against her. Of course, Roze had been wrong before... and she would be proven wrong again on this day. The sudden and massive increase in mobility took the Sky Queen by surprise. It was totally unfathomable for an addition of such heavy-looking objects to come with more speed, but the proof was in... well, the sudden strikes of armored feed against Roze's back. It all seemed to happen at once, yet there were multiple cracking sensations in Roze's spine as a result of what felt like a single strike. Regardless of what happened versus what was felt, Roze was soon hurdling toward the ground. She managed to rotate mid-air, but this only left her landing on her back and losing her breath all the same. All the while, Aomine seemed to be growing more bored. "Yare yare. I thought there was a chance. Looks like it's us next, Suzu-chin. Got any more of your special tricks to show me, like the old days?"

Apollymi
12-12-2017, 10:51 AM
And just like that, the battle was over and the Sky Queen had fallen rather easily to the ground. And both Jinx and Suzume were up and moving towards the woman, with the blue haired one aiming to take hold of their fallen leader. "I gotcha Bunny," she mentioned knowing the woman had the air knocked clean out of her person. Kaminari had all of the nanobots in her body disappear back from whence they'd come with her hands soon finding their place on her hips. "For what it's worth, that took longer than I thought it would," she mentioned as if somewhat amused by the exchange. "Shove it Thundertits," was Jinx's only response to the woman as she aimed to hold her white haired friend. Kaminari didn't know what to think about this exchange, after all it wasn't as if this woman didn't know her name, and such a vulgar nickname was hardly on her list of wanted things. The first generation seemed to be full of strange individuals. But it became obvious that Aomine was obviously the least amused by this entire ordeal.

Suzume found herself rolling along the ground before she hopped up and into the sky, clapping her hands together to create several bursts of wind which she fed directly into her regalia. This caused the wheels to unfurl and become large talons at the feet of her ATs which gave her the ability to hover far above the ground. "Don't flirt with me. If you'd stay dead this wouldn't even be necessary," she mentioned, but she wasn't really patient. Never one to wait on what was to come, Suzume gathered the wind in her hand and pushed it forward with an open palm only to immediately follow it up with a kick from her ATs which would create a powerful horizontal tornado like laser, she intended to use to blow the man clean apart. This attack was powerful and massive and didn't seem to waste any time thinking about how it would affect the surroundings or any others. If Aomine was the one to beat, there would be no holding back in the redhead's mind this was the best course of action.

Bloodedge
12-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Upon being picked up by the Water Queen, Roze forced herself to begin moving toward a standing position. In doing so, she held onto her own midsection with her right arm while forcibly, yet weakly pushing against Jinx with her left hand. "I'm not done with her yet. I've still got a lucky rabbit's foot to shove up her..." Roze seemed to struggle with the final word of her statement. Suddenly, she was feeling the recoil of every attack Kaminari sent her way, as well as the recoil of her own Road's more dangerous tricks being used in succession. There was simply too much to deal with, so when Roze's final word emerged from her mouth, it did so through a labored breath while the woman's legs gave out on her. "... ass."

Aomine viewed this exchange through the corner of his eye, and was very disappointed. If this was all it took to take down the Sky Queen of his tower, there was little hope for any of the others in the future. All he could do now was take solace in the fact that there was a "Storm" on the horizon. Maybe this storm would be great enough to block out the sky, but if such were the case, would it be able to smother the rays of the sun? Only time would tell. "If the rest of you caught up a long time ago, this wouldn't be necessary. No use splitting hairs, Suzu-chin," he said as retort to her rather aggressive comment. At the very least, Suzume had discarded an age-old habit of entering a fight without her Regalia. In fact, she even went so far as to force it into its active state before facing the Sun King, which was at least commendable. What it wasn't... was a positive sign for the amount of power she boasted, given the pitiful example she gave immediately after activation. Aomine recognized her first trick as the Pile Tornado; it was a very old-fashioned move by now, albeit powerful compared to its original state. Still, Aomine's response was a simple right forefinger used to spin the wheels of one AT hung by his neck. This produced a veritable mass of solar wind around him as that very same gloved hand reached out to grab the incoming blast by the bulb. One may have noted the presence of solar winds between his hand and Suzume's attack, keeping the latter at bay at the time. "Kami-chin~, see that face? That's what I was tellin' you about before. Back in the day, that tsun look was my favorite thing to look at. I like to see it, even now... but..." Aomine's expression abruptly turned sour as his eye found Suzume again. Tension pulsed through the muscles of his arm, almost as if he were about to push against the wind with brute strength alone. He nearly did. It would not be his arm to push away the Storm Queen's attack, though; the culprit was instead the solar wind belonging to Aomine. The Pile Tornado virtually dissipated as a solar blast of Aomine's design shot through its core and expanded at a 160 degree angle, burning even the atmosphere's oxygen in its wake. The humidity of the area was essentially reduced to zero the moment this massive burst was released, stripping the most natural coolant from the environment itself as the power of a star on Earth made its way into the sky toward the Storm Queen. "If we can't play, I can't stay."

Apollymi
12-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Jinx found herself being pushed against, but she'd already seen how this was going to work out by virtue of how the fluids in Roze's body were currently working. "Fuckin' hell woman, you and that brother of yours don't know when to quit," she mentioned. "Your parents had to have been hype back in the day for the pair of you to both be like this," she mentioned knowing the woman's legs had gone out she reached around and picked her up, carrying her like one would carry a woman across the threshold of a new house after a wedding. "Don't worry though, I got ya', just this once~"

Moving right along, "Baka! None of us are here to amuse you... we didn't have to catch up," said Suzume who found his tone patronizing and as such wished to shut him up as soon as possible. But one of her stronger tricks seemed to find itself being stopped by a bit of solar wind ignited by his ATs which he wasn't currently wearing. She did things like that too for other people, but now found it to be a bit demeaning at best, as he manhandled a pile tornado in true villian fashion. Kaminari found herself looking towards the face of the Storm Queen and nodding her understanding. "I could see that, she's pretty cute, definitely my favorite of the ones I've seen so far~" mentioned the tanned woman as she stood seemingly unfazed by anything going on in their present moments including the tornado which Aomine had no problem handling. 'Sou ka, that's what the Angels meant,' she thought of the coming heat which seemed to abuse the wind and environment alike. Still there was no outward worry from the Storm Queen, her face as stoic as ever as she kicked out a wind which circled around herself, building up almost instantly to razor sharp talons which shot off from her person as she moved in the sky. Each kick of her legs caused rips in this heat provided by this star coming towards her and helped her feed the barrier she created against it before her. "No one was asking you to play, that should have been obvious already," Suzume said flippantly as these nullified winds began their down swing back in the form of the razor sharp talons which aimed to maim and consume Aomine where he stood. "Fuck it, I vote him off the island for creating unbearable dry heat, the fuck is this shit?" Jinx ranted in her usual fashion.

Bloodedge
12-12-2017, 01:37 PM
"Iia. If any of you could catch up, none of you would be trying so hard to kill me." Of all the people Aomine could have been having this banter with, he had to admit that the woman he faced was the last person he once expected to see sharing this moment with him. He had once admired her run for her ability to fight without the use of ATs, and now here he was on the other side of the equation, fighting this way against the previous insurmountable force of their tower. On the positive side, she emerged from his opening move unscathed. Aomine would have called this a step in the right direction, but that little maneuver was only the method he'd chosen to clear his hand of the Pile Tornado; any damage he would have done to Suzume would have been incidental.

Whether his first attack was intentional or not, Suzume shined a bright light on the situation by her method of dealing with it. She now showed a level of control over the wind that allowed her to defend against anything he would have once been capable of, during the tower days. "Sugoi, sugoi! If you'd been this good when we got out of Trophaeum, you could have fought me by yourself! You've actually gotten stronger over the years!" In spite of his words of praise, Aomine was not yet wholly impressed. Suzume had developed, yes, but so had he. With the cutting winds quickly approaching him, Aomine raised both hands slightly. The solar wind previously produced by his Regalia's wheels began to accelerate enough to consume Suzume's assault, but they would soon serve a greater purpose. "Congratulations, Suzu-chin. You're worth more than just the stuff I used to do." With that said, Aomine offered Suzume a literal applause. In this specific case, though, every clap created something akin to the Moon Drop she would be accustomed to. Every one of these was stacked atop its predecessor, forcing the continued compression of the solar winds around Aomine to fabricate nuclear fusion. The end result of this was a literal miniature star hovering around the Sun King. Gas pillars spanned off the star of about 10 meters in diameter, much like the true solar flares. The wind alone was no longer the fuel for Aomine's potential onslaught; he now boasted this star, which could only see its power amplified in the face of Suzume's attacks. "Nova Road. The sky's full of clouds, Suzu-chin. Come on... block out the sun."

Apollymi
12-12-2017, 02:09 PM
The narrowed state of Suzume's eyes couldn't have extended without her eyes actually coming to a close. Even so, she couldn't help but look at this man as if he was more than a little confused about the motivations of his peers. "If you think we'd leave you alone if one of us could beat you, you are very mistaken about our motivations," she said, knowing most if not all of them who were still alive held a grudge against the man for the trouble and havoc he'd caused. As well as the deaths of their comrades, that was an aside from the ones who wanted him dead simply because they feared him and it was the easiest way to deal with such a problem, not that any of them could deal with him on their own at least to their knowledge.

Admittedly, it seemed that Suzume was the closest to this particular endeavor as his opening maneuver had caused her no outward damage nor had it taken anything extreme from her to stop. Her use of the wind in this case was defensive and offensive at the same time, allowing her to cut down what he'd used previously and make it advantageous to her. "Urusai, no one is asking you what you think about it," she said in typical her fashion. But something about the complimenting of this ability as well as the tone that Aomine had taken led the redhead to be incapable of taking at face value this minor victory. The creation of what had to be a small literal star made Suzume's eyes widen beyond belief in the moment it appeared. This was something she hadn't expected, none of them had seen and to her knowledge none of them were prepared to deal with. She didn't know immediately what to do about it, but was sure of just one thing she should try, it would be the tell for the outcome of this entire situation. She twisted her right leg and then her left individually and kicked downwards with them. Causing a rotation of winds which extended even beyond a pile tornado or anything of the sort. It created a giant hurricane of clashing winds around the whole of this area, but right in the middle there was nothingness. The empty vacuum of space would be created with these two as the epicenter. Nothing would be allowed in, and nothing could escape. Within she'd be incapable of creating the wind as the vacuum itself would suck up anything and spread it out from them. This was the evolution of one of Suzume's most basic tricks, wind control taken to the extreme. "Windless Barrier: Astral Magus," the previous incarnation, 'Null Wind' had once been the pinnacle of Suzume's abilities, but now... this hurricane everlasting was what she had to offer, she had nothing else to say, her eyes communicated strife and anger all while the storm she made closed the gap between something as immovable as the sun and everything below.

Bloodedge
12-12-2017, 03:02 PM
"Suzu-chin... I don't want to be left alone. I want what I've always wanted," Aomine said while looking into the very soul of the Storm Queen through her eyes. The once innocent child in the first Trophaeum Tower could be summarized with this alone. All he'd ever wanted was a fun challenge. Once upon a time, he'd hoped to be capable of meeting Suzume for said challenge... and now he regretted that none were capable of meeting him. The power of the sun was now literally at his beck and call. How would the mighty Storm Queen react?

Suzume had nothing to say about Aomine's star creation, but she did have something to do in response. This Astral Magus of hers was created with flair enough to bring a sparkle to Aomine's eye. This feeling he now had was unmistakably empty, and the actions of the star he'd created gave him all the insight he needed. This Infinity Atmosphere trick was undoubtedly an evolution of something from long ago, but it formed a self-sustaining vacuum to reenact the void of space around the star. When he realized this, he thought it to be something honestly incredible. "Sugoi! Sugoi, sugoi!" he chanted like a child receiving the birthday present they'd always wanted. His eye was alight, and he seemed genuinely happy to see this outcome in the face of his second Road's grand reveal. "I give you a star, and you put the space around it! That's incredible, Suzu-chin!" Following this appraisal, Aomine gradually raised his hands again. A single clap caused an additional, seemingly unnecessary compression to the star, replicating the event of it imploding from its own gravity. The result would come mere seconds later in the form of an explosion to fill the whole of this vacuum. The natural magnetic field around Aomine's Regalia protected him from any of his own Road's blasts, including this one, but any and everything else within Suzume's vacuum was in danger of swift incineration. This single moment in time was also incredible enough to outshine all forms of light in a ten mile radius from the miniature supernova, but if one were looking toward Aomine a second before this, they would see the childlike smile disappear entirely from his visage.

Apollymi
12-12-2017, 03:25 PM
For someone who didn't want to be left behind, Aomine had done a very good job of getting out ahead of everyone in their generation, Suzume included. She scoffed at his words, because she saw in him, in these moments, the person he used to be, when they were all friends and life was all innocent. Before it became obvious that he outpaced literally everyone else, when they were just trying to beat each other. A frown came to her face as she gathered his reaction to her work. 'This isn't good... this isn't good...' she was thinking and this was only further echoed by the voice of the Water Queen as she watched from outside the Astral Magus. "This kinda shit is why I can't be involved with this fucker. It's hotter than holy hell and it has it's own gravity, the fuck is water supposed to do about that? Ugh, I hate people like this..." Jinx said aloud, stopping her rant short because she didn't wish to mention who else she knew at this level of outlandish, though it should be obvious to Roze at least, though maybe not so much since she likely didn't see her little brother in the same light Jinx had managed to, at least once.

"Stop saying that like you're happy about it," said Suzume her voice but a whisper. She couldn't help but feel like this man was well and truly lonely and that was something she understood. Even so, she couldn't condone his behavior in these moments especially not when it threatened everything and everyone else. For all his faults, Aomine didn't seem to understand what kind of hardship he put the rest of his peers through, as if to shine a light on this idea, he went on to enforce his star, making it something even greater than it had been. Suzume's eyes widened once more, even larger than she'd thought them capable of getting, she was within this space as the star swelled, adding to its own gravity and heat, and there were only a couple of things she could do. She clapped her hands together in front of herself and pulled them apart. This maneuver manipulated the winds of the Astral Magus, causing the vacuum to strengthen to crush and contain, which was all she could hope to do. Still within she pushed herself into the outer wall of the hurricane, wrapping the winds around herself and escaping the brightness of the light bending it around herself even so she just disappeared from within. As a tattoo made itself known on her person, it appeared on the left side of her stomach up under her chest and apparently down past her hip, strengthening her in this moment as she threw herself into a tornado initially without protection from it. Soon after she wrapped the wind around herself, bending it in constant flux to keep it from battering her the entire way as she escaped. In the light of the star all present were amazed. Kaminari had moved a great distance away to escape the epicenter, Jinx had moved herself, Roze and Naoto behind the building they were in to protect them a bit as well. "Well fuck if that ain't just peachy," she mentioned realizing there was still a large gap between the Storm Queen and the Sun King. But when all was said and done in this moment, Suzume knew there was nothing else to be done. She couldn't do anything if Aomine decided to take this any farther, she hoped he'd take his momentary happiness and leave, right just now.

Bloodedge
12-12-2017, 03:44 PM
During the supernova, Aomine slipped his hands into his pockets. Initiating this trick took events out of his hands for the duration, so he relaxed. Eventually, the explosion reached critical mass, and began to cave in on itself to form a black hole. This was something else Aomine's Regalia protected him from. Still, Suzume was the target here, and she was nowhere to be seen by the time the supernova devolved. Dust and debris rapidly zipped by Aomine en route to the black hole to be crushed into nonexistence, but he knew - hoped, even - that none of it was the remains of the Storm Queen he once closely associated himself with. "Yare yare. I'd hoped to see more than running from you, Suzu-chin. I'm pretty disappointed now," he said. Aomine had received about five seconds of fun in this fight, and now it seemed to all be over. He clapped the black hole out of existence as if it were nothing but a toy, and his forefinger began playing with the wheels of his ATs to no true goal. "What a bore. Kami-chin, are you still alive?"

Apollymi
12-12-2017, 03:54 PM
As the star devolved, Suzume stayed far away, if she had her way, she and all the people she'd come with and their plus one would be leaving this place without a trace. It was far too much of a risk involved and she couldn't simply make his black hole cease to exist, though apparently he had no problem doing exactly that. He might have been disappointed that Suzume had run, but she was relieved more hadn't gone wrong in this particular outcome. She'd not expected such a vast increase in skill after the man's supposed death, but now more than ever, she was wary of him and all that he'd become. He was on a pillar in their sky. A stand alone, that presently even the Sky and the Storm couldn't stop alone. She'd succeeded in blocking out his sun, even in keeping it at a manageable size, but there was much more needed before she could say she'd be able to defeat him. In this moment she knew, nothing the first generation had done over the passing months would put them in this man's league.

While, Suzume had these thoughts, Kaminari casually made her way back to Aomine's side. "Yes, I'm still alive, I thank you for the concern, though you could have just not... used a black hole in the middle of the afternoon," she said seeming to find this man's use of such an ability to be at least a little wasteful, especially if he didn't even have any fun while doing it. She dusted off her clothes and checked her own body for injuries which would have come from this last bout and not the one she was actually involved in. "Why did you bother if it wasn't fun for you?" she asked wondering exactly what it was this man got out of these interactions with his peers if he wasn't actually having fun.

Bloodedge
12-13-2017, 02:00 AM
None were left nearby. Aomine was once again left to his disappointment in the abilities of his peers, though Suzume had at least managed to draw out the second stage of his Road. If only the others were physically capable of meeting his challenge, perhaps he could finally have a good time facing them. It was truly a shame that they were so useless against him, for all he wanted was someone to go all-out against. It had been far too long since he'd found entertainment in battle. Kaminari being back at his side told him time was at its end for this ordeal. He sighed. "Because they were all better than me once. I've always hoped they would get back to that... that I just grew up way quicker than them, and they'd all get to where they should be if we had to fight. I was wrong. The only one who can beat me, is me."