PDA

View Full Version : [Sunagakure] Ruins

Apollymi
03-31-2017, 07:49 AM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Naruto/d3cecc8b-af0b-4961-9230-11d34272a12a_zpsb4c0fe39.png

Under the now thriving Sand Village on the outskirts of the village proper sits the ruins which once housed the previous incarnation of the Sunagakure. Here the knowledge and wars of the previous generations was buried and mostly forgotten beneath the sand.

Bloodedge
04-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Within the remains of the former incarnation of Sunagakure, there was a gang of mercenaries. Many of them surveyed the immediate area, while some others were positioned around a pair of captives. Among the two captives was a very young boy, only seven years of age while appearing even younger. His hair was white as freshly fallen snow, with the consistency of a coat of fur. His cheeks were filled with air from his lungs, and his brow was furrowed as his purple eyes - devoid of pupils - closed tightly. "Lemme go! I gotta pee!" he screamed at his captors while kicking his legs about. This lad had been bound to a chair by his wrists, but aside from an apparent need to visit a restroom, he didn't seem to be struggling very much.

Apollymi
04-02-2017, 09:06 AM
In a chair to the back of the young man, was another white haired individual. This girl's hair was freshly cut rather jagged and perfectly framing her face. A sigh escaped the young woman as she too was bound by the wrist, her sword currently in the possession of a man who was swinging it about like he'd never touched a weapon in his life. She sighed watching him do this closing her eyes, in disgust. One of the mercenaries, one closer to the small white haired boy kicked the chair he was in, enough to rattle it, but not enough to knock it over. "Pipe down. Every kid in the world says they have to go to the bathroom when they're captured. And the never do, if ya' did have to go, you would have done it when we caught ya'." The man said to a chorus of chuckles. "Now, be good. We got work to do." The speech finished and the white haired young woman who wasn't struggling at all, sighed again. "You should just let him go to the bathroom. Unlike most children he wouldn't lie about it." She commented before opening her eyes again. "And you, you're gonna kill yourself playing with that sword." she said to one particularly goofy young man who seemed to be older than she was. He didn't take kindly to being called out but didn't put down the weapon. No instead, he pointed it at the girl in the chair right in front of her face. "Shaddup, I'll kill you with it, if ya' keep it up." He threatened which caused the young girl to look up at him. This caused another man to being speaking instead, "Ya' know full well, that ain't part of the deal. Only the redhead head, and the white haired older guy die today. Stop it already, you're gonna have the hostages acting crazy. Calm hostages are good hostages," said a blonde haired man who was deeply tan. He didn't have any distinct markings but looked like those who belong to the Raikage's family in the Kumogakure. "He's right, ya' know."Aiko agreed as she looked past the pair who were speaking. "Okaerinasai, Onee-sama," she said as she saw a flash of crimson light. This flash would take place near the entrance of this ruin and the redhead who landed disturbed the sand which filled the floor of this place enough for her to wave it out of her face. "Sankyuu, Aiko-chan~ But you're captured. I've been home like 30 minutes, what on earth have you two gotten into?" Asked the redhead as she shifted her gaze from the white haired girl, to the boy tied up behind him, as if she expected him to answer her, without any regard for this room being filled with mercenaries.

Bloodedge
04-02-2017, 09:25 AM
The boy's plea yielded only a reaction consisting of his chair being kicked, and a denial of his order thereafter. This caused him to cease the outward kicking, as well as the screaming, as he glared toward the mercenary who spoke to him. "The last thing you will experience will be me pissing over you as the life leaves your pathetic body," he said in a tone most menacing, despite the childish voice he typically boasted. Moments later, his attention was pulled away from this particular mercenary. This was done by none other than the boy's own mother, the Kage of this very village. Her query would be given an immediate retort, which had in fact been taken from the mind of this boy's new "hate target" so to speak. "Some guys want to replace you and tou-san, so they want to kill all of us and make a push for the person they want as the new Kazekage. These peasants came to catch us for bludgeoning chips. It sounded fun at first, but now they won't let me pee!" he said while air filled his cheeks once more.

Apollymi
04-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Something about the change in the small boy's demeanor rubbed the man in charge of watching him the complete wrong way. He was stunned such a small boy would even begin to threaten someone else, given the situation they were in. "Why you little..." the man started, jumping towards the young boy's chair again, only to be stopped by a different man. "He's literally fresh outta diapers, and we have bigger fucking problem's iffin' ya' hadn't noticed." Finished the more level-headed of this group as Benihime asked a sincere question of her son and received a perfect answer. Well, almost perfect. The small boy's slightly misplaced word made the young woman smile and a laugh escaped her, as those large orange moon eyes of hers darted across the room. "Not bludgeoning Little One, the word you're looking for is bargaining. They are going to use you all as bargaining chips. But nice bit of info. Am I to assume that was all to be gathered from the mind of your captor there?" said the red head of the small boy. Upon hearing what the young boy said to his mother, the white haired girl relaxed. All she was really waiting for, was to figure out why they were being targeted in the first place. With that information they had no reason to stay.

"Oh? Is that all... I've known someone in the village was trying to do that for ages. I got myself captured for this, ugh, if this wasn't still a reasonable training exercise for Haku-chan, I'd be upset." The white haired girl went on to mention. All of the mercenaries had wide eyes, because none of them could revealing in front of either of their captives the motivations of their higher ups. Only a few of them even knew that information to start with. They were basically all missing nin and swords for hire. Taking out a Kazekage wasn't really something they'd anticipated. But since they were receiving payment they'd try to collect on it with their lives. As if sensing their ill-ease. A singular scrawny brown haired young man appeared from the roof of the building. Dropping hanging upside down from a partially collasped rafter. "Don't worry about the details. I'll take her head. The rest of you get ready to move the other two." He said and his order was swiftly taken. The small redhead was surrounded and she could only smile at this group of people "Ara, I don't know if this is gonna be enough people. Nor do I know what I did to you personally kid. But... those two were captured 'cause they wanted to be. Feel free to make yourselves not bait." she said the final bit to the children present figuring they'd get themselves together without much prompting from her.

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 05:28 AM
"... Bargaining chip..." the white-haired child repeated to cement the phrase in his mind. He wasn't certain where the phrase bludgeoning came from, but he knew its meaning... and thought it more appropriate for what he would do to the man who disallowed his restroom trip. On the other hand, that was a topic for another time. For now, the boy was asked if that was all the information he'd taken from his captor's brain. "This one's kinda dumb. I don't think he knows a lot about what's going on. The one that's coming down does," he said. As if on cue, the brown-haired male then descended from above to address Benihime. After a brief back-and-forth between this male and the Kazekage, the red-haired woman spoke of the captives freeing themselves. It was then that Hakudoshi vanished from the chair he'd been bound to, only to reappear at the woman's left side while pointing at the captor he'd spoken with previously. "That one's mine. I promised to pee on him while he died."

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 06:17 AM
A smile came from the redhead. And soon enough, he was telling her more things she found interesting. Like the fact that none of the men here, except the one who'd threatened to take her head, knew anything real about the current situation. This was fine for Benihime, and saved her the middle man so to speak in this situation. The young boy with his white hair, soon exited his chair and stood directly at her side. Stating that he 'wanted' his captor. Mostly because he'd promised to pee on the man in his final moments. Benihime looked at her small child and stifled a giggle. Mostly because she was amused by his statement and oddly proud of his threat. "You probably shouldn't threaten to pee on people, Hakudoshi," she mentioned as she gathered herself from her minor chuckling. But never the type to truly discourage she decided to praise his right bits in this particular situation. She turned to him and placed a hand upon his head. "But, it's good that you are keeping your word, Little One." Mentioned the Kazekage before she ruffled the young man's hair and sent him towards his captor. Hakudoshi's captor was stunned that the young man disappeared from his chair and beyond that the apparently loving conversation happening between this boy and his mother amidst what was an apparent coup in the Village. "Seriously? This kid really intends to do more than just talk? This I gotta see." said the captor of Hakudoshi who'd previously denied the young man's attempts to use the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Aiko also freed herself, in a much less conventional way. Actually, she didn't free herself so much as a clone which she'd created from the sand dissipated from where it was sitting. Soon enough the young girl appeared behind the young man who had her sword, knocking him away with a fist made of sand so that her sword fell perfectly back into its sheath after he was knocked several meters away. "Onee-sama~ I'll handle the rest of them. Or would you like a few for yourself besides..." she paused this brown haired lad looked familiar to her. "Wait, that's... Higuchi Kaichi." she said of the brown haired boy. The Kazekage looked at the young man and thought about his name. "I assume he's from the village from the way you say that but..." the redhead seemed to be in deep thought for several seconds as she looked at the young man. "Nope, drawing a blank," Benihime mentioned. Names weren't her strong suit after all, she was more of a faces person, and this one's was currently obscured by a mask. "Ah well, you'll know when you take his mask off." And that was all Aiko had to say on the matter. The confused Kazekage was left to wonder what the girl could mean while she apparently decided to take on a number of frightened underlings all on her own with just her sword as a weapon.

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 08:03 AM
The young boy's brow furrowed once more as his mother ruffled his hair. His eyes were locked onto his target, and he could see the disbelief in the man's mind as a result. Before moving on to the man, though, he spoke a few additional words to the redhead. "It wasn't a threat." With that said, he took a few steps toward the man he'd chosen as his victim. When he stopped at about three meters away, he raised his arms to perform a series of hand seals he'd taken from the white-haired swordswoman, Aiko, during a previous training match. It was an extensive amount of hand seals to perform, totaling forty-four in number, and it seemed to be taking him quite a long amount of time to form them. He even seemed to be mumbling the names of the seals to himself, appearing to be very distraught by the effort it took. "Ox... Monkey... Hare... Rat... Boar... Bird... Ox... Horse..."

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 08:16 AM
A smile crossed the ruby eyed woman's face and she covered her mouth once more to avoid laughing aloud. She'd quite missed her son, and his antics while she'd been gone. He was such an interesting child, she could hardly wait for him to grow up. That being said, she also enjoyed his childishness, and what was left of his innocence. He was quite adorable in moments like these, though also, likely more deadly than he appeared. As his captor was soon to find out.

Some three meters away from the man who'd earlier kicked his chair and told him to hush his complaining, this white haired young man stopped. The captor was a rather large kind of muscular man who could have easily tossed a normal person around like a rag doll. Too bad he was more than a little enthused watching this young boy commit a series of hand seals which didn't seem to be stopping any time soon. Under normal circumstances, such a show would have garnered some fear from the man, but in this case, it was like watching a toddler entertain a parent. He couldn't help but have a good and hearty laugh at the boy's expense. "Kid, that's pretty pathetic. You should probably go sit the fuck down somewhere, and wait to be saved or carted off, ya' know which ever happens first." said the boy's captor who was running a hand over his face as if he didn't know what to do about the young man before him. The more he watched this child struggle with his hand seals, the more he was content to simply let him do as he pleased, because obviously it wasn't going to amount to much, if anything.

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 08:34 AM
In spite of the large male's words, the boy - who hadn't even become a proper shinobi yet - continued forming hand seal after hand seal. Nearly a full minute passed before he reached the end, but when he did... "Rat... Boar... Bird." Suddenly, there was a massive spike in the boy's chakra, the likes of which should be expected of a well-seasoned nin. Whether this man had the ability to sense chakra or not, he would soon be experiencing the force of it first-hand. "Suiton! Suiryuudan no Jutsu!" Though there was no water in the vicinity, a great and powerful dragon made of water appeared with its tail wrapping around Hakudoshi's location, and its head rose above his body before being sent toward the boy's opponent. In addition to being a miraculous mark of ability to be capable of using such a technique in a waterless area, this water dragon seemed to be a fair bit larger than the norm. Time would tell if its impact would be scaled to its greater size, but to have made one larger than the image in his mind was a mark of success as far as the boy was concerned.

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 08:43 AM
This man had nearly erupted into laughter after waiting a full minute for the boy to perform something and hearing that he was going to perform a water based jutsu here, in the middle of the desert with no source of water to be found. Soon enough though the boy created a rather large water dragon, whose tail formed around him and head rose up over him before aiming a rather large impact upon the large man. He was simply astounded by the sight he was seeing. He couldn't feel the increase in chakra and had no idea what was coming, but by the time it happened it was simply already over. There was a large dragon crashing down on top of him. Drowning him in water and crushing him with pressure which was much more than even the muscle man's body could take without breaking. "AGRH!" Would be the last muffled sound which escaped the man's mouth as he was pounded into the sands by the large creation of the child known as Hakudoshi.

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 08:51 AM
When it became apparent that his water dragon would collide with the enemy, Hakudoshi stretched out his left arm. A telekinetic maneuver raised several small stones from the surrounding area, sending them into the dragon's body. This would result in the forward pressure of the dragon being enough to force the stones to penetrate this man's fore. In this way, Hakudoshi thought to slaughter the man while only using a single jutsu. His following move would be to leap to the edge of the crater in the sand his attack had created, where he would check on the man's state of consciousness while fiddling with his hakama.

In the meantime, a kusarigama-wielding male with hair black as night stepped before Aiko. As his weapon swung around in his left hand, he glared in disgust at the man who had the sword taken back from him in such a manner. "Fuckin' pathetic. It's just a girl," he said, redirecting his gaze to Aiko with a whistle. "Kinda cute, though. Might keep her when we're done here. Don't worry doll; I won't scratch up that pretty face just yet."

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 09:10 AM
The man whom Hakudoshi hit with his jutsu, was also pelted by rocks. Most of them penetrating his person causing him to take a rather serious bit of injury beyond the concussive damage being caused by the water jutsu. But there was nothing he could do to complain about it. He had been dealt a rather unfair opponent this day, and perhaps he even deserved his defeat, given his own behavior. As he blinked and began the taking his last measured breaths, he gurgled blood and looked up to see the young boy standing over the crater he'd created, fiddling with his hakama. A look of pure horror would try to form on the man's face, as he realized what was to come next.

Meanwhile, Aiko seemed to be gaining a new opponent. The first man had barely survived being crushed by the sand. He had no intention of interfering in whatever the black haired male intended to do. Aiko, herself was more interested in his weapon than his statements. "Kusarigama, I haven't seen one of those in a while," she commented initially only to leave her hand resting over the hilt of her sword as this man apparently intended to make himself her opponent. His commentary a bit off center of what she expected but that didn't change her feelings on the matter. She didn't take very kindly to anyone underestimating her skills. She exhaled slowly and looked back at the man across from her, "I appreciate the compliment, but I'll have to decline the idea of you keeping me for anything. You aren't going to live longer than a minute." The white haired girl spoke rather curtly. She'd been working on acknowledging the things people said to her, without having any sort of overt emotional response. Keeping her temper was by far one of the higher priorities on her list.

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 09:29 AM
"And you're one of those strawberries, ain't ya? Haven't seen one of you in a while either," the man replied as his weapon flew into the air and dropped back into the palm of his hand, placing itself in a more appropriate grip for combat. "You ain't got what it takes to deal with me. I know your lot needs a mate or something to be good at anything. C'mon. Let's see what the girl's made of!" With that said, he threw his kusarigama forward, holding the opposite end of the chain in his right hand to begin spinning the full chain overhead once it reached its full length. He intended to wait out an approach by Aiko, only to grab the middle of the chain and pull the blade toward the back of her neck as she came his way.

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 09:52 AM
"Strawberries?" Aiko questioned. She'd never heard, of anyone being called such a thing, and as the man began to spin his weapon overhead, she decided he was likely going to try and behead her. Because if she were using that weapon, that would be how she handled it. Even so, his explanation of how supposed strawberries were supposed to be, made her a bit disgusted by the idea. It elicited a rather negative response from the young girl, which would leave blood filling up the otherwise empty moons in her eyes. She rushed forward probably like the man expected, but as the blade would have come to the back of her neck, her body turned and she drew her blade, in a reversed grip allowing her to block the blade on the chain as she spun. Then just as easily as she'd drawn it, her grip would go back to normal, while she continued to spin. This maneuver would end with the young girl's blade being brought about in a spinning motion towards the man's body, and if he were unprepared, leave his head rolling up and off his body with a spiral of blood behind it.

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 09:59 AM
It seemed his technique, which he had previously used to fell many an opponent, was not destined to be successful on this day. Aiko's defense against it was a testament to her skill, if nothing else, but the mercenary would not let himself fall so easily as to her follow-up attack. Abandoning the weapon-end of the chain, he gripped it by the end nearest to the steel ball, using the chain itself to block the girl's sword and wrap around its blade. "Pretty good moves ya' got. Think you're gonna make it to be one of them seven swordsmen?" he asked in rhetoric while aiming to twist his chain and remove the lass' sword from her grasp.

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 11:16 AM
Aiko was quite surprised when the spiral of blood didn't exit this young man's neck as his head rolled. But she supposed they wouldn't have been hired to overthrow the Kazekage, if some of them weren't at least worth their salt. Moving right along, it seemed the next plan of action was to remove the girl's sword from her hand, which happened immediately; though it came as no surprise to the young lass. In fact, she was quite routinely disarmed whenever people were capable of proper weapon usage. Even so, her main goal hadn't shifted, and instead of worrying over her lost weapon as it twisted up, and out of her reach. "Absolutely not, I am a Jounin of the Sunagakure." As she spoke that sentence her hands shifted slightly, invisible blades of wind being created from the chakra at her fingertips. This rather simple jutsu at such close range would be used to continue her slashing motion towards this man's body, aiming to maim him with the uninterrupted motion, and hopefully disrupt his concentration enough for her to be able to properly retrieve her sword. All while she stared at him with blood red eyes.

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Soon after the freeing of this girl's weapon via the man's maneuver, his blood spewed in front of him. This occurred despite her weaponless state, by means unknown to the mercenary. Seeing his own blood was nothing new to the man. However, his blood had never been drawn by means outside of weapons combat. He was quite taken aback by this ordeal, but there was nothing to be done about it now that it had occurred. "You're different from those other two, huh..."

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 11:38 AM
While the mercenary before her was apparently stunned by his blood loss, Aiko managed to snag her weapon up and to the left of her person with a back-flip that would end with her sword safely back in her hands. To the statement that she wasn't like the other two, she had no idea what he was talking about. "Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about. But comparing me to other people is probably not a good idea." Her sword now properly within her hand she continued to channel wind based chakra. Doing such a thing while holding this old beat up blade, would cause a transformation in it, making it into a large fang like weapon with a fur wrapped hilt. A second there after the girl seemed to be looking at nothing between herself and this man, before she swung the large weapon up than down, skill beyond what most would expect of a girl with her build, doing so would cause air pressure around them to break, sending a massive blast of cutting and concussive wind at the man before her likely maiming and scarring him if he couldn't avoid it. "Kaze no Kizu."

Bloodedge
04-03-2017, 11:48 AM
"Heh. That clan of yours would beg to differ," was all the male had to say. With Aiko raising her sword and unleashing its trademark ability, the mercenary would be seen hopping away from her with the intention of getting out of the attack's range. However, him doing so did nothing more than create a greater pressure differential, pulling the wave toward him at an even greater rate, and with more force. Maiming would not at all be the end result of this attack. Instead, due to the man's own ignorance of the technique, he was shredded by the winds from the kunoichi's sword. He certainly would not be heard from again.

In the meantime, Hakudoshi seemed to have finally placed himself at the crater's edge with enough of a foothold to stand with hakama around his ankles, as he proceeded to urinate on the mercenary he'd come to odds with.

Apollymi
04-03-2017, 12:23 PM
A sigh escaped the young woman. She generally only knew of her clan what Youko had told her, she'd grown up in the Sunagakure and considered it her home, beyond all things. Beyond this point, it seemed that the mercenary had no idea what she planned to do with her weapon, and thus he'd been truly unprepared for the fight that he was participating in. When he backed out of her attack, he doomed himself, being shred to pieces by the pressure of the wind created by her attack. After it was complete, the blood began to drain from the moons visible in Aiko's eyes and she stopped channeling wind into her sword, sheathing it in a single deft motion. She turned then to find, Hakudoshi, actually peeing on a man he'd killed which made her rub a hand over her own face. "Really?" she asked aloud in a whisper to the world at large. Most of the rest of the mercenaries upon witnessing the feats of these two, had decided that their life wasn't worth this paycheck, and they'd disappeared while most of the occupants were otherwise engaged. All but the young boy, known as Higuchi Kaichi. He watched as the mercenaries left.

"Tsk, doesn't matter, this was my mission anyway." And to his credit, he stood before the Kazekage with a tanto gripped tightly between his hands. He really intended to fight her, even as his men fled and the plan he'd put together fell apart. "Look kid, I'll totally give you an A for effort here, really. But you aren't winning a fight with me. How about you do the right thing, and settle down, take off your mask and we'll have a little chat, hm?" she asked of him, those orange eyes of hers, travelling over the boy's countenance. Now that he wasn't surrounded by all the murderous intentions of the mercenaries, she could see, beyond all the rage was anguish. This boy was uniquely sad, and since Aiko recognized him, she assumed he belonged to her village. She would do no one the service of killing a young boy today, especially one so wrapped up by grief. "There isn't anything you can give me, you've taken everything from me." The boy claimed. Such a sentence completely stunned the Kazekage, she hadn't heard such a thing from a young man, since a strange occasion in the Land of Iron when she happened upon a man's fiance. In spite of the odd nostalgia the young woman was more than capable of seeing and reacting to the boy's rather speedy movements. As he came towards her with a lightning covered blade, she flat palmed pushed it down flipping over the young man and pushing his mask down his face with her other hand while twisting her body in an oddly cat-like way. The end of this maneuver she'd be holding a ball of lighting chakra in her left hand and standing with her right in her hair. "Ara, ara... lemme see that face. I'm really bad with names." she said only to have the boy scoff and turn around. And his face was surprisingly familiar, if only because it looked like one she'd seen recently. Yes, now she knew, the man she'd gone to see in the hospital, "Oh! Higuchi! You're the Inquisitors son. I get ya' now I know why you're all messed up." The Kazekage mentioned. Which only caused Aiko to scoff. 'Onee-sama has no tact,' thought the young girl as she turned in time to hear this conversation. "I didn't know you were old enough to be in with the village special ops. Hmm, am I to assume then, your personal mission was to kill me?" she asked seeming not to care too much about it at all. In fact, the entire time the Kazekage was calm and benevolent, a fact which began to drive the young man she was talking to insane.

"Of course it is my mission. And I will see it through you left my father a vegetable. Usui-sama was right, you're poison for the village, you'll take us all down with you!" he exclaimed as he charged her again, even knowing it would be fruitless. Benihime didn't move out of the way of this attack, instead she stood catching the blade once more and sending the chakra ball into the boy's person to disrupt his movements. He figured this was his dying moment, but as he fell unable to control his body the Kazekage allowed the boy's body to fall into her arms. "Why?! Are you mocking me?! Kill me too!!" he demanded, seeming to be even more distraught than the woman had thought. "Ara, ara, calm down and just listen okay? I know, I messed up, but I did tell the council that my head wasn't a safe place. Usui, insisted the Inquisitor try to break past the walls of mind but it didn't work out right. They ended up flipped back in his head, so yeah, I turned your dad into a vegetable. Or rather, I kinda, locked him up inside his own mind." she said softly as she sat the boy down before her. Then she took a knee at his level to look him in the eye. "But, he's fine now. While I was gone, I was training to figure out how to fix it, and to control the powers of my mind. When I arrived back here, I went to the hospital and fixed him up, first thing. Before I went to see my husband or my son." she said. And the boy looked up at her seemingly stunned. "No... you're lying... you're lying." he said repeatedly, but Benihime had no reason to lie about anything. "The hell I am, I'll even take you to go see him in a minute." she mentioned. But the boy became hysterical. "But, I've committed treason then. If you didn't do it on purpose, then I just tried to assassinate the Kazekage's entire family and the woman herself, for no reason than someone else's politics," he concluded seeming to be ashamed of himself. He'd known Benihime from before she was the Kazekage, he should have known she wouldn't do anything like that. This young boy of about 17 now seemed to think himself deserving of death by the woman's hand. Aiko would speak up now. "Oi, Kaichi, don't sulk about it, make it right. And before you say anything about dying honorably, you should know better." Aiko mentioned. The boy looked to her and seemed to not know what to say, so he got quiet, trying to gather his thoughts enough to tell Benihime all the information she deserved to know.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Only about twenty seconds passed before Hakudoshi brought an end to his restroom time and fixed his hakama to his waist again. With that out of the way, he had officially kept his promise to the mercenary, and could return to the others. Doing so left him standing on the sidelines of a strange discussion between the Kazekage and her assailant. Having no place in said conversation left the boy looking into his own hands as if disgusted by the amount of effort it had taken to form hand seals. He would much rather have abandoned them altogether, but it was his understanding that they were necessary to a point. Perhaps he could simply find something else to do instead.

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 08:33 AM
Hearing the words of Aiko, Kaichi nodded and explained the entirety of the situation. "Well, it was stated, that I should be the one to kill you. That it should look like it wasn't done from within the village, because there was apparently no way some of the elders on the council would replace you other than your death. The children were going to be handed off to mercenaries because they would likely not accept the people to replace you after your death, and your second in command would be dead leaving no one to care for them. Usui-sama, said that this was best, that the village could move forward again, if you weren't in charge." He finished up. What an interesting plot this way. Even so, Benihime took the information with a gentle smile on her face, and extended her hand to the young man when he was done speaking. "Ah, well, that makes things pretty clear doesn't it. Come on then, I'll take ya' to see your dad." She concluded. A moment thereafter the young man extended his hand and met the warmness of the Kazekage's, and in so doing a crimson colored flash would follow mark their leaving. Less than fifteen seconds later, the redhead was returning to the spot she'd been standing in before, a bit of a smirk on her face. She saw the puzzling look her son was giving his own hands and asked him a question. "What's the matter, Little One?"

As Benihime questioned her son, Aiko was soon standing at his side. She figured that the reason he was staring was because he hadn't really gotten the hang of hand seals yet, and the jutsu he'd chosen to use had many of them involved. Perhaps he would benefit from some training with dexterity and from learning some simpler jutsu with only a few hand seals involved.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Moments later, the young male's mother returned from a brief teleport to the village's hospital. When she did so, the first speech she offered was a question to the lad; one that further perturbed him. His cheeks inflated as he prepared to admit his shortcomings, but he found a more... appropriate way to word his clause. "I don't like Suiryuudan. I want better jutsu!" he said, basically in demand for other techniques to fill his repertoire.

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 08:51 AM
The Kazekage looked at her son, and smiled. His demand for better jutsu, was one she could understand, but she couldn't well just let him demand things he wanted. "Well, I don't see why ya' don't like it. I mean, water dragons are interesting to look at, and fairly powerful to boot," the crimson haired lass mentioned as she stopped in front of her son. "But there's like 40 summit, hand seals to that, and I know how much of a pain it can be to not get immediate results." She finished with a knowing smile. "I got a simpler one I can teach ya'. It doesn't have a nature transformation, but it has flexibility and no hand seals. I'll show you, if you'd like." She'd take any opportunity to spend time with her son thinking about it further she'd address that thought aloud as well.

"And, since I am about to go find out which of the other elders were in on this conspiracy, you can come with me and test it out if ya' want. I'll need your help anyways." She said to the small boy, planning to put his mind reading abilities to use in a more constructive way. "Your help is also required Aiko, can't have anyone running off." she said the white haired girl shrugged. "You didn't have to say that, I was going to come along anyways."

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 09:00 AM
"Too many hand seals," was all the boy could reply when told of the water dragon's power and usefulness. Simply enough, he didn't want to have a jutsu with so many hand seals, while not being as fast as the others he'd seen when it came to stringing seals together. Whatever technique his mother spoke of, though, sounded right up his alley. As such, he nodded both to state that he wished to learn this, and to accept the woman's request for help. "Mm!" he said with a clenched fist, holding his right arm high. "Sounds like fun!"

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 09:27 AM
"I agree, it's a shit ton. I'll show you this new jutsu then, and... you'll practice your hand seals later." Benihime said with an affirmative nod. She'd teach the boy this jutsu, but that didn't mean he shouldn't practice his hand seals anyway. He was quite young, so there was quite a bit of dexterity left for him to master, and hand seals would help with that. Moving right along the redhead held out her hand and began to explain the jutsu. "Alright, I'm going to teach you the Rasengan. Like I said, it has no hand seals, but it has three principles you'll need to use to make it. Technically speaking, it's all about chakra control. But I think you'll have an easier time of that, than you did with the hand seals." She commented with a bit of a chuckle. "First is rotation, you have to get your chakra spinning in multiple directions." she demonstrated in her hand, knowing her son could see the swirling mass of chakra being expelled to her palm. "Then the power, giving as much or as little chakra as needed to get the desired size and damaging effect that you want." She finished as she began changing the chakra around the edges closing it into a circular type shape. All of this was done slowly so the boy could see it, but she could form this particular jutsu in a second, if she felt like it. "Last is containment, so it gets a nice spherical shape." she said as she finished it off and tossed it up and down in her hand. "Rasengan." she then threw the ball into the far size of the wall, and even though the sphere itself was only about as big as an orange, when it made contact it grew many sizes bigger blowing a hole in the wall which would let in the sunlight and create an easy exit for the trio. "Questions?" She asked of the boy, while Aiko watched and smiled. It was rather nostalgic to see the redhead teaching anyone anything, for the small girl remembered a time when the Kazekage was just a jounin who taught a group of genin how to be ninja.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 09:50 AM
While Benihime went on with her demonstration of the Rasengan, Hakudoshi returned to looking at his own hand. By the time she began speaking and showcasing the technique, the boy seemed disinterested entirely, while in fact, he had already learned how to perform it. When asked if he had any questions, the boy huffed. "I got it. You didn't have to explain so much," he said, having already taken all necessary information from the woman's mind the moment she named what she would be teaching. Moving right along from this matter, Hakudoshi hop-skipped around both Benihime and Aiko, preparing himself for departure at any moment.

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Benihime heard out what her son had to say and was a bit shocked by it. Her reaction, showed clearly on her face, and caused laughter from the white haired girl. "Onee-sama, it's alright, he does the same thing to me. He apparently just takes what he needs to know directly, it apparently doesn't necessarily translate to easy use though, if he doesn't already have the other skills necessary." she said, making a guess based on his present dislike of the Water Dragon Jutsu. A bit of a scoff came from Benihime as her child began skipping in circles around them, and apparently had gone back to his carefree childishness without much concern. "Ugh, still though, I feel strangely about it... and I'm not sure what to call it." Said the redhead as she touched the center of her chest, having felt a pang of emotion she'd never felt properly before in her life. It was something like a mixture of pride and jealousy, not that she knew what the latter thing was. Regardless, they still had work to do. "Alright then, time to have a look in on the Elders. Come along~" she said headed for the door, since she knew Aiko didn't like the use of the Hiraishin jutsu for whatever reason.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 10:14 AM
However the Kazekage felt about his ability to learn techniques via mind-reading, Hakudoshi didn't seem concerned. When the other two began to move, the boy wondered why they were not simply teleporting to the destination. He soon discovered the reason in the mind of Benihime, but recalled a thought in the other female's mind about his method of teleportation. With this in mind, Hakudoshi hopped between the two, expanding the range of his ability to the others before utilizing the technique to send them into the council room while still walking forward.