PDA

View Full Version : [Sunagakure] Kazekage Mansion

Apollymi
03-31-2017, 10:19 AM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Naruto/Kazekage_Residence_zpsyjvdwcsc.png

The residence of the Kazekage is located within the very center of the village. Several roads branch off from around it and lead further into the village and well into the outskirts. The Kazekage's Mansion, is the center hub of the Village government and the actual living quarters of the Kazekage. It also houses all necessary extra staff for making the Kazekage's village life easy, as well as an office space dedicated specifically to her work which overlooks a major portion of the village. On the floor below her office, is a meeting room where the elders of the village meet to, control the day to day business operations of the village as a whole.

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 10:24 AM
On the floor below the Kazekage's office. In a room which housed the seven members of the Elder Council as they carried on their business for the day. A redhead appeared, though not by her normal means of teleportation. In fact, she was quite stunned to find that she'd moved from the sands she'd so recently been walking upon to the office floor that she stopped cold. Turning back to look at the white haired girl, who seemed less flustered about this than she did. "It was Haku-chan." She stated as if it was completely normal. "We're going to have to have a rather serious talk about this in a bit. But this first." she said, the room full of council members was rather stunned by the sudden appearance of the Kazekage. One older female looked to the redhead with a warm smile. "Hime-chan, we didn't know you were back yet, Okaerinasai." She greeted the young woman as if nothing was amiss. To her credit the still orange eyed Kazekage walked towards a chair in the middle of the room and spun it around until it was backwards she took a seat, and didn't respond to the greeting or the murmurings of the group. She instead said a single sentence. "So, the Inquisitor's Son just tried to assassinate me."

At her words the minds of all the individuals set out to their first and most honest thoughts. And four of these, including the woman who spoke would be of concern for the Kazekage's safety. The last three, people who happened to be seated in between each of these, including Usui who sat in the middle would be about their failed attempt at political upheaval.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Hakudoshi emerged from this teleportation skipping forward in his usual manner, finding more comfort in the floor here than in the rough sands his bare feet were upon previously. He wished to toy around for a bit, but he knew there was something expected of him in this very room. Such was made even more apparent when Benihime opened with a leading statement toward the elders. The young male stood erect, looking at each of the council members present. There was an almost even division between the seven council members, but Hakudoshi had been reading minds long enough to divide the simultaneous thoughts being channeled into him by the group. With his right forefinger, he pointed to each of the conspirators, quoting their thoughts as he did. "I knew those mercenaries were too cheap to get the job done," he read aloud from the first one's mind. "Damnit! Even more time of this firecrotch slutting up the village to come," he gathered from the second. Lastly, there was Usui himself, which occurred in line with real time. "No! My son should... huh? What's this fucking kid doing?" At the end of his quote, Hakudoshi tilted his head while looking at the elder he'd most recently read into. "Jiijii, your son should what?"

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 11:09 AM
"Well ya' get what ya' pay for." Benihime casually suggested to the first set of thoughts. The man seeming to understand would run for the door, only to be stopped by a sword to the neck and Aiko standing casually by. "Onee-sama is talking, you should listen." The second set were about what she expected from the old man, Yagi, who'd all but shown his disdain for her since long before this moment. The insult created in his head about the young woman however brought a chuckle from her. "These are the words of a man who never gets any. Ever. I married the man, I am usually wearing clothes within the village, and I'm still catching flak. That just isn't fair." She commented absently, which caused a chuckle from the old woman, which she soon suppressed given the seriousness of the accusations being tossed around right at the moment. And when it finally came back to Usui, it seemed this thought was a bit too incomplete. With this in mind, the man went all but silent, and the question posed by Hakudoshi would go unanswered.

"I don't know how you know that, but I am not answering the questions of a brat, like you." He said crossing his arms over his chest. Benihime smiled then. "I'm going to feel your last heartbeat with my hands, before I crush it. And while I am holding your life in my hands, I want you to remember how rude you've been to my family and me, and how nice I am being right now." She said rather calmly before her eyes flickered over this old man in such a way as to cause him to shiver. Moving right along she went on to answer Hakudoshi's question like a dutiful mother should.

"His son, should be Kazekage, is how that thought was ending, Little One. He has always thought Usui Mikunichi would make a better Kage than me. Of course, he fails to realize his own son, turned down this job directly, and made sure no one else spoke of it. Right, Obaa-san~" She said. It had been the old woman who'd come to all of the candidates, and Mikuni had turned down the job, seeking to live his life protecting the village, but not wanting the responsibility associated with running it, nor did he wish to be, under the watchful eye of his father always which is something this old man didn't seem to understand. "Oh? That is right Hime-chan, but how did you know that, I didn't tell anyone." She said, confirming the information. "Ara, that's easy. Mikuni-kun and I were always good friends. He told me he didn't want to be in charge, and that, if anyone asked, he'd always endorse me, it's why runs the lower end of my personal guard. It's the job he wanted, which would allow him to protect the village, and be near his own family." The Old man Usui's thoughts would dictate that he indeed wasn't aware of this situation.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 11:23 AM
"Mm," Hakudoshi replied. Indeed, the elder male's thoughts did seem to lean in the direction Benihime suggested as the words were spoken, but the vision Hakudoshi saw was nothing all too special to him. There was, however, one thing that made the white-haired boy laugh. "Hehe... Mikunichi," he murmured, seeming to find the boy's name alone to be an amusing thing. In the very next instant, Hakudoshi was no longer where he previously stood, and was instead behind the one who'd sullied his mother's name directly within the conference room. The small lad stood atop the back of this man's chair, holding up his right hand with a spiraling sphere of pure chakra within his palm. In that moment, he once again shared words that likely weren't meant to fall from the mouth of a seven year-old. "I don't care what happens to the others. You don't leave here alive."

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 11:48 AM
The cowardly man who'd tried to run, was presently sweating bullets. As all the conversation was unfolding he realized that the likelihood of him being allowed continued existence was falling lower and lower by the second. And beyond all this, he was scathingly upset, that the poster child they'd believed in for this whole ordeal, didn't even want the job. "Be nice, Hakudoshi, no one gets to choose their own name." Mentioned the woman, though she'd once gently teased the young man about his name to his face, that was just playfulness among friends. Moving right along, it seemed the young boy had taken offense on his mother's behalf to the statements of the old man known as Yagi. This old man turned to find the youngster sitting atop his chair preparing a jutsu and speaking on ending his life. "This kid is a relative toddler, get off my chair boy, and out of my face." He said, expecting anything to come from the boy not to be powerful enough to be any real danger to him.

To her credit before Benihime took any actions she'd ask the remaining members of the Coucil their thoughts. "So, just wondering, am I going to catch any flak for executing the traitors, where they sit or stand at this point?" She questioned her eyes flickering around the room. The voices of the remaining Council Members would be rather harmonious in their decision. "Do what you think is best, Hime-chan, I can't believe he tried to execute you without our knowledge. Taking advantage of Kaichi's sorrow. I simply can't forgive that." She said of her own opinion. A gentleman a bit further down also agreed. "I can't say much for your methods, but I haven't seen you naked in a while, and you are among the strongest of the village. You are more than well qualified for your job." Said one rather normally stern older fellow. The last of the gentleman left simply grinned. He'd once, caught the young woman and her husband in the act, and suffered a minor heart attack because of it. Even so, he bore neither of them any ill will, and found it all together amusing. "No, sweetheart, traitors should be killed. And don't let the old coots get ya' down, while ya' got it do what you want with it." he said offering the young woman a wink and moving his hands into his cloak without another word. The last of the people on the council was another old man and he didn't speak very much but simply nodded his consent to the executions of the three obvious traitors. "Alright, that's all taken care of then." It would then be, Usui who spoke up, finding the fact that she'd turned the entire council against him to be an atrocity.

"No matter what she says, she dangerous. Look at her, she and two children just came in here and got their way. Is this the kind of bullying we should allow, why should I be executed for doing what is best. Even if it's not my son, anyone would be better than her. She's... she's... she's just unfit!!" he pleaded. But his pleas would meet the eyes of his unmoved peers. "No, she's not unfit, nor was she ever as unfit as you made her out to be. You just wanted your way so badly you were willing to sacrifice her life, and lives of many of our own to get your way." and these were the last words of the old woman who waited to see this sentence carried out steadfast as ever. Benihime would nod to both children to carry out their death sentences as they saw fit, but she, didn't move from the spot she was in. No, instead she reached up and touched the spot on her forehead and the moon of it, began to drain, and as it did, her eyes began to fill with a blood red color, in the pupil-less state of the blood moon, all while she stared at Usui.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 12:08 PM
The boy already had a distaste for the man known as Yagi, but the latter's words toward him made him even more of an annoyance. This caused a brief spike in his chakra, and the use of his left hand in addition to the right. A larger sphere was created between them, and within, there were three Rasengan-like spheres. By focusing his eyes on the man beneath him, Hakudoshi performed a technique reminiscent of the Temporary Paralysis Technique, aimed to stop the man's body from moving, even seizing control of his lungs from him. Only after making use of this would the boy let go of the sphere in his hand, unleashing the power of three Rasengan within a larger form of the sphere upon Yagi's cranium. With this, came Hakudoshi's last words to the elder. "Pay me no mind. I'm just having a temper tantrum."

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 12:31 PM
At her nod, Aiko moved forward, with a sword slash so swift most in the room hadn't seen her move. She was rather calmly walking back towards the doorframe when the old coward, who'd tried to run, had his head fall from his shoulders. Not a drop of blood would touch the white haired young woman. She'd instead be sheathing her sword, and standing against the doorway, by the time his body fell to the floor. "Cowards, can't be tolerated. I might have let him live, if he hadn't tried to run." She muttered, something about cowardly people rubbed the young girl the wrong way. And though she was merely 19 years old, she didn't really care much at all for the life of this particular man.

Moving right along, Hakudoshi seemed to catch the breath of the old man Yagi. After the old man's speech, he found himself incapable of breathing properly. While the old man clutched his chest and throat trying to breath a triple sphered Rasengan was dropped upon his head. Once this happened it entered his cranium and exploded, spiraling the contents of the man's head outward and leaving a spray of blood and brain matter around the room and likely on the young boy himself. And leaving a corpse headless between two of the remaining shocked council members. Benihime watched this entire thing happen, and made note to ask Hakudoshi about his technique choice in a moment as the spray of blood misted around her person as well, as she moved. The man known as Usui, stood not seeing the speedy movements being made by the Kazekage as he slammed his fist on the table. "I will not stand for this, I won't be killed by anyone." he said turning towards the other end of the table intending to walk out of the mess he'd made, but instead of a clear walkway behind the other members of the council he'd find himself walking straight into Benihime, a tiny lightning cloaked hand already slipping into his flesh and reaching towards his heart with a swiftness that it only met it between heart beats. "Ugh..." a splash of blood sprayed from his mouth as he met the blood red, pupil-less eyes of the presently murderous Kazekage. "You made me do this, I didn't want to. But you can rest assured, that unlike the plans you had for my entire family, yours will be safe. Ja ne, Usui-jiisama." The young woman said, briefly showing the coldness that had made her the previous Kazekage's best assassin. And with that final word spoken she crushed the man's heart in her hand, within its next beat, leaving the man known as Usui dead. She'd subsequently remove her hand from his chest and the blood that occupied her eyes, seemed to fade away as they went back to orange and her normal demeanor returned just as quickly.

"Ara, I'm going to have to get someone in here to get rid of the bodies and notify their families. Why don't you guys take the rest of the day off, hum?" the Kazekage offered. The rest of the council took this as their permission to go, and logged away the dangerousness of this family for future endeavors. "Hm, and this is why we should be happy they are on our side." said the one old man who Benihime had previously assumed would be in on this situation. Benihime would subsequently be seen pulsing electricity through her hand to rid herself of any blood which remained before returning her attention to her son. "That jutsu was awesome Hakudoshi~ Though I'd say it's a bit too messy for an assassination technique. Unless you're trying to send a message." she gave a proper critique of her son and felt nothing but pride in him, with that tiny tinge of jealousy which seemed to accompany it.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 09:46 PM
The explosion of the elder's head splattered blood onto Hakudoshi's fore, staining his clothing and face. He stood motionless atop the chair for several seconds afterwards, glaring into Yagi's open neck. This continued until Benihime's exchange had been taken care of. When she spoke to the boy, his glare ceased, and his eyes raised toward her. His cheeks puffed when it was stated that his methods were messy for assassination purposes. "I'm not an assassin. I fight everyone directly, 'cause I'm strong!" he said with a furrowed brow, and larger cheeks than he'd ever showcased.

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Benihime looked at her young child, and he was quite right. He was strong, and in this moment in particular quite adorable. She couldn't disagree with his statements at all. "Of course you're strong, Little One. Perhaps, I've been a bit too protective of you. You handled this afternoon better than most genin handled their first A-ranked missions even with supervision. I've never really asked though, do you want to be a ninja?" she questioned Hakudoshi. Though something about a blood covered six year old should probably not be so cute to the red haired young woman. Even so, there was another conversation she needed to have with the young boy and she'd do so now. "So, how did we get here exactly? I would have asked then, but it would have ruined my entrance." Stated the redhead. "And why are you okay with it?" She also looked to Aiko who shrugged. "He showed me he could do that while you and Onii-sama were gone. It's not Hiraishin though, I would have known that, it feels... different."

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 10:12 PM
The Kazekage's question about him wanting to be a ninja seemed to confuse Hakudoshi more than anything else. His eyes widened, and he blinked numerous times before any proper response emerged. "But... you and Otou-san are both ninjas. That makes me one already, right?" he asked, as this had been his understanding all along. The woman quickly moved on to how they reached this location, prompting Aiko to state its difference from the Hiraishin technique. For as long as he could remember, Hakudoshi had this power of teleportation, though he had only recently become able to span such distances with it. "I've done it since forever ago. I couldn't go far until a few months ago when my friend in the mirror made me feel stronger."

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Hakudoshi's assessment that both of his parents being ninjas should make him a ninja was a bit of childish innocence that made Benihime smile. Still, there was a need to explain that this line of thinking was a bit skewed. "Well, it isn't like ninjas are born, they are made, with diligence and training, Little One. I wouldn't force anyone to become anything." She said with a nod. "Being forced to do shit as a kid sucks. So, I didn't think to make you a ninja. And in all fairness, your father and I, both became ninjas as adults. I was 14 when I became one, and your father older than that..." she said with calmness. "The only one among us who was a proper child ninja is Aiko-chan." She said nodding her head backwards to the white haired lass at her side.

After the woman explained about becoming a ninja, the young boy explained that he'd always been able to use his teleportation technique. The mention of his friend in the mirror though not terribly unusual for a child his age, was rather strange for the boy who seemed to be much more worldly than most. Still, the redhead could just assume that he'd managed to pep himself up with his imaginary friend and expand his power. "Well, friends help us all, Little One. It's nice you have one you can rely on. But remember, that you shouldn't take advantage of your friends, be nice to them too." Benihime stated. Even if his friend was imaginary, she didn't want Hakudoshi growing up to take advantage of people. If there was someone he was being nice to, she'd teach him to be nice whenever she could.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 10:43 PM
"Then why have I been training if I'm not a ninja?" the boy asked, as if all of his previous efforts were fruitless without him having the official title of shinobi. He had always assumed he was simply of a special rank which didn't offer a tittle, due to being a cut above the rest. With that not being the case, though, he was in demand of such a thing. "I wanna be a ninja and do missions!" was his conclusive statement. When advised to show kindness to friends who were also kind to him, such as his apparent mirror companion, he nodded and raised his left fist. "Mm!"

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 10:58 PM
When asked why he had been training, if he wasn't actually a shinobi, Benihime had no answer for him. Aiko, who'd been the first to start such a thing, shrugged and answered. "I've been a ninja most of my conscious life, I didn't know what else to do with you, and you claimed you wanted to fight. I figured I'd show you the basics then you could appeal to Onee-sama to become one if you wanted." Said Aiko about the training of the young man before her. With Hakudoshi claiming that he wanted to become a ninja, Benihime smiled. "Alright then, I'll make you a ninja. It will take a bit, because I have to figure out how to rank you. And this can count as your first mission, since I witnessed it first hand, your skills are good... but I can't say you're ready to fully be on your own yet." Benihime said thinking about it quite a bit, she'd said something similar to Aiko when she was young so the young woman had an idea of where this was going. If that was the final decision of the Kazekage, Aiko didn't mind at all, she considered this six year old to be one of her closest friends and was quite proud of his success, and decision to become a ninja. Beyond this point, it seemed that Benihime's lesson of niceness had settled into the mind of her six year old, and as such she felt a bit more at ease about his development.

Moving right along, Aiko had an idea, since it was Hakudoshi's first official mission. She stepped up and took a knee to look him in the eye, giving him a smile. "Being praised on your first mission by the Kazekage, is pretty cool. It's something worth celebrating. Come on, we'll get you cleaned up, and I'll take you out for ice cream to celebrate," she offered with a grin.

Bloodedge
04-04-2017, 11:08 PM
On the matter of his official standing as a ninja being on hold to determine his ranking, Hakudoshi decided he wished to be ranked as a Kazekage, not knowing exactly the specifics and exclusive nature of the title. Whatever the case was to be about his ranking, Aiko's words toward the lad were of much greater importance. She'd offered the boy celebratory ice-cream, and such a confection was reason to celebrate by itself. With a wide grin, Hakudoshi teleported immediately to the ice-cream shop elsewhere in the village, though in his excitement, it seemed he forgot to include the white-haired girl in said teleportation.

Apollymi
04-04-2017, 11:23 PM
After the offer of ice cream Hakudoshi teleported away. Aiko looked stunned for a moment and then simply laughed. "I guess that means I'm walking. Ja ne, Onee-sama. It's nice to see you back." she said to the red haired woman who smiled at her and nodded. "Nice to be back. We can catch up a bit later though~" she mentioned, knowing she still had to go check on Youko, she decided to do the sensible thing and acquire some food for the pair of them so they could eat and catch up, in the way they used to. And in this manner the red haired young woman and her white haired jounin, parted ways for the time being. One to wander towards the ice cream shop in the village. And the other to teleport about a bit and discover how her husband fared in his endeavor.

Apollymi
04-06-2017, 10:27 PM
The next time the Kazekage was seen she had just returned to her office. She was dripping wet with her hair thrown over the back of her chair, she was wearing a small pair of shorts and a simple set of fishnets over her chest her eyes closed. She was leaning back in her chair, surprisingly enough all the paperwork which needed to be done, had actually been completed, and she was simply thinking for an extended period of time. As she leaned back on the legs of the chair her right leg twitched against the front of the desk. Whatever she was thinking, eventually she'd simply audibly groan.

Bloodedge
04-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Moments after the Kazekage's groan, the young male named Hakudoshi suddenly appeared within the office. He did so via teleportation, which left him sitting on the desk, looking directly toward the woman. "Ohayou gozaimasu, kaa-san," he said in an almost eerily bland manner. The boy was making an effort to not read minds at present, so his face soon "scrunched up" so to speak, as he was struggling to understand the expression and noise coming from his mother. "What are you thinking?"

Apollymi
04-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Benihime soon got a greeting for the morning. It'd been quite a while since she spent a morning in the Village, and such she didn't really expect this. She opened her crimson eyes ones, and smiled at her son. "Ohayou, Little One." she said. The young boy went on, apparently he couldn't read her mind at present or was trying not to. This made her chuckle, she supposed since he had unfettered access to her mind for an extended period of time, he might have the wrong idea about the sound she'd most recently made. "What am I thinking? That's not a question I ever expected from you." She commented. "I'm already done with my work, and I gave the Council the day off in light yesterday. So, I'm kinda bored. Isn't a bit early for you?" she asked the young boy on top of the table, she had no idea what he would have been doing right here, unless he simply wanted to be here.

Bloodedge
04-06-2017, 11:31 PM
"You didn't like when I read your mind yesterday, so I'm trying not to do it anymore," the boy said in a huff. He was finding it quite difficult to do this, but he was of the impression that others would prefer him not constantly reading into their thoughts. Frankly, he never tried to do so of his own accord; it was simply something that happened passively, which he was working on controlling. "I'm always up this early. I just don't have anything to do, so I stay in my room until I hear everybody else."

Apollymi
04-06-2017, 11:43 PM
At the huffiness of her son as he stated she didn't like when he'd read her mind the previous day she chuckled. "Well, it wasn't that... I suppose I just felt a bit useless in that moment. But it isn't a bad thing. Though getting control of your skills is also good~" she said, finally allowing her chair to hit the floor in the right position she sat up a bit straighter and reached out for her son to pat his head, she always thought he was adorable in moments like this. As he went on to explain that he was always awake at this hour, but that he just waited on everyone else because he'd have nothing else to do she looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh... well, that's awfully considerate." Benihime had memories of small children in her head from her time at home, and her younger siblings were never quiet. Usually if kids were awake they were up, making noise, making sure the world at large knew they were alive and ready to eat. Her child had always been quiet and she wondered then if it was a side-effect of always knowing what other people were thinking. It began to make her wonder if he missed out on being normal because he knew too much. Moving right along, and not wanting to talk too much about herself, she decided to see if her son wanted to do anything in particular this morning. "So, did you want to do something?"

Bloodedge
04-07-2017, 01:50 AM
"It's not fun. Everybody's too quiet," he said regarding the lack of mind-reading at present. On this particular day, he had emerged from his room early due to the fact that he could not hear/see the dreams of anyone else in the building, which was what truly kept him in his room on other days. Now, he simply didn't know what to do in the time he spent atop his bed. So, here he was, alleviating his boredom in the only way he could think. "I want a fight!"

Apollymi
04-07-2017, 02:09 AM
Benihime thought about it for a second, and she supposed if she was used to having noise and thoughts not having it would be a bit boring. "Aww, well I suppose I can understand that..." she commented. To be fair, she was having the exact opposite problem in her life right now. Where she didn't feel something actively and was now forced into doing it all the time. Regardless this was a thought for another time, as she asked her son if he wanted to do something, he claimed that he wanted to fight. She supposed she was alright with this, sparring with her child should be enough exercise to keep her from going completely stir crazy. "Really? You want to fight. Okay, let's go..." she said, assuming that the boy didn't want to be taken where she wanted to go, she had a place in mind, and she wondered if seeing it would allow her son to teleport them both there.

Bloodedge
04-07-2017, 02:45 AM
"Mm!" he replied, raising his right hand to the sky. It was then that he chose to transport them to a suitable location for their battle, though there was no specific place he knew of. With that being considered, he peered into Benihime's mind momentarily, and used his teleportation skill to transfer them smoothly from the Kazekage's office, directly into the aqueducts by the edge of the village.

Apollymi
04-12-2017, 11:32 AM
When Benihime would next be seen, she'd be closing her office door in plain view of someone walking down a hallway. The sound click would let them know the woman was in her office, though she didn't intend to say here. A few seconds later, she'd be in her bedroom, where the door was already closed and locked, hopefully with her husband. "So then, where were we?" she asked of him as she stripped out of meager garments to end up naked in their oversized bedroom where they had all the freedom to do whatever they wanted outside the prying eyes and interruptions of the village at large.

Bloodedge
04-12-2017, 11:40 AM
When Benihime appeared in her office, Youko did so as well. However, he quickly used his own Hiraishin technique to switch himself to the bedroom while Benihime went about locking the office door. By the time she arrived, he had already prepared himself by discarding all unnecessary articles of clothing. "You tell me," he said while approaching the woman, while she busied herself with clothes removal as well. "You said you had ideas, remember?"

Apollymi
04-12-2017, 11:58 AM
When Benihime turned post stripping she got a full view of her naked husband approaching her, and seemed to lose all semblance of normal thought. To be fair, she only had thoughts like naked, happy, and breakfast. Of course, she was soon brought back to herself by his words and seemed to think about it more as she moved towards him aiming to kiss his lips. "Yes, totally had an idea. Lost it for a second here... it's really not fair." she said as she moved in this time aiming to be much slower and more deliberate in her desire to kiss him. This would be for several moments and while it happened she planned to move the two of them around until they were in front of the bed. Once they were she'd separate from him. "Oh, this is gonna be fun." she mentioned smiling. "Now then arms out front and close your eyes."

Bloodedge
04-12-2017, 12:21 PM
"Sure it isn't," he said following the first kiss Benihime chose to share with him since arriving at this location. Several moments later, they were back at it, soon to be separated again when they had shifted around to the location of the woman's choosing. He wasn't certain what sort of idea she had in mind for this, but with outstretched arms and closed eyes, he could at least make a few assumptions. "Hai hai," was his response, which was followed by him doing as requested.

Apollymi
04-12-2017, 12:29 PM
A smile crossed Benihime's face as her husband agreed and assumed the position she'd demanded. A second would allow her to blink creating in her eyes the Harvest Moon. A second later, she was molding chakra in a very specific way, her own and a bit that she could simply touch in the air, creating a pair of cuffs, which she'd subsequently apply to the man's wrists. Doing so would draw them both together sapping the strength from them unless he applied a major outpouring of chakra and physical strength to leak past it. Having done this she gave the man a gentle push which would end with him on the bed with his arms above his head and giving her free reign of the rest of his body. At which point she began kissing and licking down his chest taking her time and appreciating his body on the way to his groin. "Oh, you can open your eyes now." she mentioned as she licked a line down past his bellybutton.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 03:57 AM
And so, his earlier assumptions were proven to be correct. With Benihime's suggestion, he figured some sort of restraint would be involved, but the sensation he felt when it was applied was a bit outside the norm. Only after being pushed against the bed was he given the go-ahead to open his eyes, which let him look overhead to see chakra shackles around his wrists. These were of an interesting make; no amount of physical effort even allowed him to budge, whether he intended to or not. "Well... this is new," he commented, shifting his gaze down toward the redhead as she busied her tongue with his flesh.

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 04:11 AM
"Right? I figured you could be a good test for them." she said as she lifted her tongue and settled herself in a bit lower. This would be a good time for her, and she intended to take her time and enjoy herself. She thought about it a bit more. "You should be able to move... if you try really hard." she mentioned as she let her tongue trail down the length of his cock while she swirled the tip with her index finger. "Also feel free to just relax~" the woman finished up as she went about moving herself the opposite way around. Once she reached the top, she'd begin her work in earnest, opening her mouth to close in on the tip she'd been playing with before this point and moving her tongue about in her mouth for added stimulation.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 04:21 AM
"A test, huh? I guess I'll keep them for awhile then," Youko said about these chakra cuffs. Though he was told he could move if he tried hard enough, the white-haired male was content to relax. From this angle, he chose simply to watch the service being paid to him by the redhead, and marvel in the various sensations he received from it. "Relaxing sounds like a plan. Besides, I get a free show out of it."

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 04:38 AM
At the note that he'd keep the cuffs for a while the woman who was otherwise occupied flicked her gaze a bit further up his body, taking more of him into her mouth than she previously possessed. The entire time she seemed to be amused by his statements. He was apparently content to relax, but she supposed she couldn't allow such contentment to remain for too long, even while she indulged herself in the activity she seemed to be enjoying so much. As she began work moving the man all the way within her mouth and even deeper towards the back of her throat she looked towards him with those moon filled eyes of hers, and the happy knowledge that this show wouldn't be limited to just this for very long. Still suction was applied by the woman's jaws while she watched this man for reactions to what she was doing. In addition to testing the boundaries of her work to see if he'd work against the restraints she'd created.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 05:01 AM
If Benihime was looking to see any sort of progress against the cuffs, she would end up seeing nothing of the sort. He truly was keen on doing no moving at all until it was absolutely required of him. Eventually, he would even lean his head back and close his eyes, taking it upon himself to enjoy this treatment as much as possible. "Yare yare. You do know it's not my birthday, right?" he questioned, though it seemed to be in the place of simple commentary instead.

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 05:15 AM
No progress on the cuffs, soon, the woman's short attention span let her forget she was watching. Instead, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the things she was doing with her mouth. She'd been at this quite a bit when Youko spoke on the fact that it wasn't his birthday, she took a break, but not before flicking her tongue against his tip. "Ara ara, I know that. But then you said something about a show, so I figured I'd make it worth your while." she said. And with one final gyrating movement of her tongue the woman backed off, changing her position so that she could straddle him backwards. This would give her an entry which was almost painstakingly slow as she sank into position and once she was properly in place she'd begin moving her hips in slow circles as she worked on something more for herself, all while giving Youko a rather full view of her backside and body as she almost literally danced on his cock, and all given sensations that would go along with this, including the pulsing of her canal.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 05:29 AM
"Well, since you put it that way, who would I be to argue?" he said. Moments later, he looked in the woman's direction again. Upon doing this, he found that she was beginning to move into a different position for her; one which would move this act on to the next stage. Interestingly enough, she chose to face away from the man when straddling him at this time. This decision left him with a very interesting viewpoint.

"Still all about the show, huh?" was his next query. With this going on now, he seemed to be enjoying himself even more, so much as to move his arms in a way that allowed him to prop his head up using his hands, all for a better and more comfortable view.

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 05:44 AM
Benihime kept up her work on her rather interesting ride. It seemed that Youko would finally be fazed enough by the actions of the Kazekage to move himself though it was only a little. "Hm-hm... I mean, you look like you're enjoying the show~" She teased given his movements. When asked if it was all about the show though there was a bit more to be said. "Well, like this, is also a tiny bit for me." as she turned around she held her fingers ever so close together so that the space between them was absolutely minute. Afterwards she arched her back as she leaned further away, changing the rhythm from circles to a constant rise and fall, which left her moaning happily. "Ah~ This is an awesome angle~" the woman mentioned as she worked herself to her first finished marked by the tightening of her walls as she moved her hips.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 05:56 AM
"I get the feeling you're underestimating a bit," Youko said, taking into account both the physical and verbal reactions to this chosen position of hers. Frankly, this was quite pleasant for him as well. There was a certain different level of tightness engulfing his cock like this, and visually, it could be considered optimal.

Soon enough though, there would be a very sudden interruption, which came in the form of the pair's son appearing within the bedroom. When he did, he stood by the foot of the bed, looking directly toward Benihime. "I freed my friend from the mirror. I think she went crazy."

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 06:10 AM
"Well, maybe just a little." The woman said recovering from her first peak and shifting just a tad, she looked back at the man behind her and prepared an entirely different movement set for what she was looking for next, but when she turned back she was surprisingly face to face with her son at the foot of her bed. Hakudoshi claimed that his friend from the mirror had apparently gone crazy. She was so shocked by the boy's rather sudden appearance that she'd stopped upon lowering herself and simply became astounded. "Your son, doesn't believe in doors." she said to Youko. "But really, I knew you couldn't just be normal enough to have an imaginary friend. Please do me a favor and stop staring at me right now," she said to the small boy, using a hand to gesture his turning around. Something about the child seemingly staring through her soul, made her quite a bit uncomfortable. "I told you so." she mentioned to Youko, waiting for a proper explanation from her son about what kind of problem his friend from the mirror could be causing to make this interruption of the pair of them absolutely necessary. But now that she wasn't concentrating on this room alone, she supposed she could feel a lot of panic coming from the Village Center.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 06:46 AM
During Hakudoshi's interruption, Youko took a moment to peek around Benihime's body and confirm that this was, indeed, something that was really happening right now. When he could visually confirm this, he sighed and dropped his head against the bed again. Of course, there was also Benihime's gloating to deal with. "Urusai," he said.

At that point, Hakudoshi was told to stop looking at the nude woman atop his father's lap, but this only caused him to tilt his head. "Why? This is nothing new. It's the same thing you always do; I've seen it lots."

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 07:17 AM
"Ooh~ Testy." the woman mentioned cheekily, directly in response to Youko's interjection that she shut up, even though she was right. Something about being right in a situation, even when the outcome was bad, was more than a tiny bit rewarding for the red haired woman. As such, her insides tightened reflexively. Beyond that it seemed her son was confused about why she didn't want him staring at her in this moment. He went on to say that he'd "seen it lots." Somehow this wording made the red head feel a bit bad, letting her know simultaneously that there was no way to properly explain to the young boy why this wasn't okay. Still she'd try. "Because, Little One, I am trying not to scar you for life. Though at this point, it really might be too late." she said absently running a hand over her face. Even so, she supposed they should go see what the young man was talking about. "We'll be down in a minute." she said, surprisingly enough this didn't totally kill her sex drive, it was just a moment of passing thought which would probably come up later.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 07:49 AM
"It's definitely too late. You should just keep moving," Youko said in a hushed tone when it became blatantly obvious that Hakudoshi knew fully what he'd seen. Since this was the case, he figured they may as well carry on, even with the boy looking. It wasn't as if them doing so would stop the lad anyway. Regardless, this didn't seem to be a problem for their near future, as Hakudoshi nodded his understanding of Benihime's statement. "Hai," he said. And with that, the boy teleported away just as suddenly as he'd originally arrived.

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 08:13 AM
A smirk came to the young woman's face when she heard, Youko's hushed whispers. She was tempted to do as he said, but given that Hakudoshi acknowledged her words and left, it didn't much matter. Already in position to get started again, she'd pick up speed and begin bouncing steadily on Youko's dick, urging herself towards a more sudden orgasm while urging him along. Obviously they didn't have much time, so they'd have to pick up on the show aspect of this a bit later. "Ugh, we haven't had this type of time constraint in a while!~ It might be time for you to do your part..." she mentioned to the white haired man whose lap she was riding presently.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 08:32 AM
A grin passed Youko's visage as Benihime decided to continue following Hakudoshi's leave, and with an increase in pace, at that. "That's more like it," he said. There was a suggestion from the woman that he do his part, which followed a bit of reminiscing on them having to rush like this in the past. He could also bask in this nostalgia, but he had to agree that it was quite necessary to get a move on. "Way ahead of you." Indeed, he was already beginning to situate himself in a manner that would allow him to use his legs, thrusting his hips upward to meet Benihime's downward movements. All in all, this would contribute to a much hastier finish on his part.

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 08:57 AM
Youko seemed to approve, both of her renewed and increased movements as she retook her speed to help them both along. And much to her surprise, Youko added himself in on this causing a momentarily giggle as her ride became a bit harder to maintain and thus all the more entertaining. She also got a moment of basking in the nostalgia created by such a situation. "Whoa! We gotta do this more often~" she grinned as she kept up the movements of her hips and after a few moments of rigorousness from both of them, she'd eventually find herself succumbing to a rather steadily building pressure. "Ah~ Youko!~" as she spoke his name her entire body tightened and she reached one of the most wondrous flourishes she'd gotten in recent times.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 09:37 AM
With time being of the essence in a very literal manner, Youko focused his utmost on his own movements. Still, he figured if they were going to go on until they finished anyway, he may as well enjoy himself. Some time later, Benihime clenched herself around his girth, signaling her own orgasm. The additional friction caused by this was enough to bring Youko to his peak as well, which was something he accomplished with a few final thrusts of much greater force than any previous ones. Just as well, he was spilling a few hefty spurts of his own essence into her canal without an ounce of shame to show for it.

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 09:45 AM
Youko's finish was signaled by a bit of extra work being put in from below and then an additional feeling of fullness which seemed to spur the woman on to a state of energy which she hadn't previously shown. All ready she leaned forward and pecked the man on the lips while she extricated herself, taking a moment to think, she reached for the cuffs. "Here, lemme get those off of you..." she mentioned of the cuffs which she reached for and would pull apart with ease, if the man had no objections. Her next move would be to roll out of bed and grab clothes, obviously she needed to be dressed and ready to go out into the world in a moment.

Bloodedge
04-13-2017, 09:55 AM
"Iie," he said, shifting his bound arms away from the woman's reach. He seemed to have figured out how these shackles functioned, and was now capable of moving his arms in a somewhat normal fashion. "This will be good training, I think. I'll actually keep these for awhile." With that said, Youko pushed himself off the mattress. Within moments, he was in the process of getting dressed as well. With only a single leading statement, he would use the Hiraishin technique to vacate the room. "I'll go on ahead to see what's going on."

Apollymi
04-13-2017, 10:08 AM
"Hm, I was actually thinking that when I made them. Not for you though." She said of use of the cuffs as a training device. Moving right along, it seemed that Youko had figured out what was necessary. Youko then got up and prepared to leave, while the young woman cleaned herself up and got ready as well. It was mentioned that he'd go ahead and see what the problem was, the redhead only nodded. "Hai, hai... I'll clear out the villagers and join you in a few." and just like that the male disappeared from sight via Hiraishin. Benihime herself finally finished dressing and once she was content she also disappeared, leaving a crimson flash in her wake.

Bloodedge
04-30-2017, 07:26 AM
Late night on the next day, Youko appeared in a flash of white light. This flash brought him to the Kazekage's office, where he immediately sat upon the desk with his arms crossed. It seemed his wife was nowhere to be seen, at least in the office, so he was left wondering if she had actually returned before him. Either way, he was content to wait around while placing the scrolls he'd received from the Land of the Moon in a neat row across the desk.

Apollymi
04-30-2017, 07:29 AM
About five minutes after the arrival of Youko, Benihime returned as well, in a flash of crimson light. She was presently returning from the Land of Fire, where she'd taken her younger siblings after meeting up with them. When she entered, several boxes and scrolls almost manifested on a nearby table containing various items she'd picked up from her travels. She looked to her desk to find her husband standing there, almost confused. She hadn't rushed home, under the assumption that he simply wouldn't be there when she returned. "Well, that's surprising. I didn't expect you to be back first, Okaeri~" she chimed as she approached the man a bit more directly standing before him.

Bloodedge
04-30-2017, 07:46 AM
The moment there was a second light flashing within the office, Youko's attention was brought to the appearing redhead. He immediately began stepping toward her, abandoning the scrolls for just a moment. "Hai. Tadaima," he said as he grabbed the woman by the waist and leaned forward to kiss her lips. "I didn't have to do as much as I thought. I did end up revealing myself as the sage, though, and having a go at my ex... who happens to be the queen now. You two should meet; you'd have fun. Also... I have news beyond the matter of my clan's prophecy..." Following this rather leading statement by Youko, he reached to the desk behind him, grabbing and revealing a scroll containing the Four Symbols Seal of Benihime's own creation. "A certain redhead washed up on a raft some years ago. I looked at the seal itself, and... well..."

Apollymi
04-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Benihime's arrival was met with Youko's approach, which followed with a greeting which she hadn't experienced in quite a while. A smile crossed her face as her waist was grabbed and she was kissed on the lips. She got to enjoy this feeling for a few seconds while the man explained why he'd been able to return so early. "I am not going to have a tangent about how unfair it is that you get to go and play with what is likely a great looking woman and I get stuck, visiting my fucking parents." she scoffed, though she wasn't at all upset by the news of Youko having some sort of sexual encounter while he was out, she was simply wishing she'd been involved. Though his suggestion that she meet this other woman, made her excited, in a very specific way, though that would be put on hold for a few seconds while Youko gave a rather leading statement. "Oh, what else?" Benihime asked as the man moved behind her speaking of a redhead washing up on shore, and showed her a seal which she knew was one she'd created on her own. Beyond this it'd only been taught to two of her siblings she reached for the seal running her fingers across it. There was a chakra this one felt close to, and given that closeness but not exactness it had to belong to exactly one person. "TORI-CHAN?!" She seemed a bit stunned by the idea that her younger sister had shown up in such a place as the one that Youko had gone to. "I'm relieved, I was a bit worried that Mari-chan had gone off the deep end and killed her. Where is she?" She asked after the whereabouts of her younger sister, excited by the potential for connecting with more of her family.

Bloodedge
04-30-2017, 09:07 AM
"If it makes you feel any better, I'd rather have had a day off at the oasis," he replied. Moving on, Benihime inspected the seal upon the scroll and came to the realization that Toriko, one of her younger siblings who once resided in the village they lived in now, was the redhead in question. When asked where the younger woman was, Youko returned to his post against the desk. "She was last seen six years ago when she arrived. Apparently, she left within the year to the Land of Water, saying she had something that belonged there. Now I'm just waiting on the word of her whereabouts, if she's still there. We can relax for now. So... what do we have about our daughter?"

Apollymi
04-30-2017, 09:32 AM
A wide grin spread across Benihime's face as Youko made his apparent preferences known, for her own edification. "Well, I mean, it's a nice push in a good direction~" she joked just a bit. Soon enough they were moving right along. As their conversation went on, she found out that her younger sister, had last been seen shortly after the birth of their children. It was sort of disappointing but apparently Youko had someone looking in on it, so she wouldn't worry about it. "Hai hai~" about their daughter she shrugged.

"I found my mother in the Land of Whirlpools. Or rather Hakudoshi did. The Uzushiogakure is probably going to be re-established pretty soon, and along with it the Branch Clans which make up most of the population there." the young woman explained she soon found herself walking over to the table. "My mother couldn't actually tell me anything. Apparently, normal people in the Clan don't get to know important information. They basically worship and celebrate Matatabi and assign a pair as her a Jinchuuriki and Handler. So only they get to know this information. So, all the stuff is in these scrolls and I haven't read them yet." She said. Going on to what she knew so far as she opened a couple of the scrolls she kept talking. "The basics of this situation is that everyone in my family is born as a twin, everyone comes in pairs, always. Twins are connected, by their chakra. When a twin dies, it's customary to burn the body, to break the connection between the twins or else you could end up with a situation of a living twin being drained to death by a corpse trying to fix itself." she said as she began reading the first of two sets of scrolls. "But, that isn't the case with Hakudoshi and Kanna. Hakudoshi told me that Kanna made him stronger, so... it is quite possible according to my father that her body is still growing and technically whole, because he's still alive," she explained, it was a little weird. She also seemed to glance over completely that her father was alive, but it was one of many things randomly forgotten by the woman in this instance as she tried to decipher the meaning behind this less than clear text which was ancient prophocies and old customs no longer spoken and likely unread for many years.

Bloodedge
05-01-2017, 09:24 AM
As Benihime inspected the first scroll, Youko did the same from beside her. He read along with the woman's speaking, and at the mention of clan members being burned to prevent twins from leeching off one another in death, he opened a scroll of his own. "That's interesting. I took a bit of extra time to recover this. It mentions the possible unsealing of a fallen clansman, but also why the sealing is done in the first place. My clan has a close connection to the Pure Land, and the bodies of our fallen our done to keep the souls connected to us. It dates back to the ancient times, when Oborozuki clansmen would use their Doujutsu to communicate directly to the soul from the grave site. If we wanted, we could converse with Kanna right now... if she were actually dead. If you ask me, I'd say there's a connection between these two things as to why this works out the way it does."

Following this, Youko looked between the scrolls to try and figure out the minor details of the situation. During this, however, there were words shared by Benihime which drew his attention away. "Your dad? I thought he was dead."

Apollymi
05-01-2017, 09:52 AM
"Oh, that's a bit strange, but I feel the same way. I thought Kanna was a bit different when we saw her today. I couldn't feel anything from her chakra. I was looking right at her, and there was simply nothing. It might be the opposite of the quality I get from Hakudoshi, who just feels like everything all the time but nothing specific." she mentioned seemingly caught up in her readings. The news that Youko's clansmen used to converse with their dead relatives from time to time, was nothing short of stunning. Even so, it wouldn't really help if the small girl wasn't actually dead or if they couldn't get to her body. As they continued searching for answers, it seemed that Youko had just caught something said by the redhead, she looked up and thought about it and then a huge smile broke out over her face.

"Oh, yeah... I thought so too. Interesting thing I found out today, both of my parents other halves were identical to them. Apparently, when we were young none of us really knew which of each parent was ours, so... we called them both Mom and Dad. The one who was killed was Dad's other half. He's alive so that was a good moment in my day, he met Hakudoshi it was nice." the young woman mentioned only to think more about it. "And while I am thinking about it, technically speaking according to my clan's customs, Hakudoshi is an adult, and my handler," she said chuckling about it because it made sense. While she continued reading she eventually found something which might lead to more specific help about the issue with their daughter. "Kanna's body seems to be the point at which both of the clans' customs seem to overlap. You said in old times they your clan used the bodies to commune with the soul. In ours, the body is destroyed to keep it from leeching off of its twin. So, what if both of these things are just occurring at the same time instead of it being one or the other?" She questioned aloud knowing Youko to be more than clever enough to piece together what she was getting at, the cyclical exchange of power between their pair of twins, which was likely keeping the body of the dead one alive, while her soul fed her brother's power.

Bloodedge
05-01-2017, 10:29 AM
"She is a bit different. Looking at Hakudoshi though, his chakra seems to blend into the surroundings when he's not using it... almost like a camouflage. I couldn't feel anything from them, so I assumed she was the same." Benihime seemed to be on an interesting train of thought when combining the ideas of the two clans. Youko found himself briefly distracted by the fact that the woman's father lived due to having an identical twin, but he quickly returned to the matter at hand. This, however, was halted once more by the mention of Hakudoshi's adulthood. "... Our seven year-old... is an adult. And your handler? OK," he said. Upon listening to the redhead's theory, he kept the thought moving in his mind. From what he now understood of Benihime's clan, he figured such a link between a dead twin and a living one could also work in the opposite direction, if such a thing were possible. "So, Kanna's wandering soul is sapping Hakudoshi's energy because her body is still here... but because her body is here, it maintains a connection to her soul in the Pure Land. That link existing lets the two of them keep sharing the way twins normally do in your clan, because my clan stops the separation between body and soul for the dead. If that's the case, I'm glad my clan's customs are what we went with on the day of her birth."

Apollymi
05-01-2017, 10:58 AM
"I noticed that the other day, I wasn't sure if he was doing it on purpose or not though." Benihime said about the active camouflage being used by her young son. It kind of made sense though, given the way the pair of them seemed to be shaping up. As for the thought of her son, apparently being an adult and her handler, Benihime thought to explain just a bit more, given the openness of Youko's response to being given that information.

"Apparently, the island is usually home to Matatabi. They revere her for whatever reason, one of the clan's branches, the one I am a member of, is focused solely on producing people capable of properly housing her. My youngest set of siblings were specifically being trained for this purpose. But since the entirety of clan custom revolves around sets of twins, a solo twin having something the other one doesn't isn't fair. As such the one who holds Matatabi is considered Fire Cat, and they get a Fire Rat as a companion. This is done because of the way the clan's Kekkei Genkai works, it isn't uncommon for Matatabi's Jinchuuriki to take on certain odd cat-like behavior, and thus that person needs someone with the ability to focus their attention, so the pairing. Also being declared an actual adult in said branch of the clan, doesn't require anything exceedingly special. Because they are always breeding for compatibility with Matatabi, clan based rituals of adulthood all revolved around the ability to use Fire Release, and you need a partner to take it with you, so in order for me to become an adult and get my questions answered Hakudoshi did the rites with me, until Kanna is revived he'll be treated as my other half." Her explanation covered why their young son was considered in such a way, technically speaking such a thing made them something akin to clan royalty.

Beyond this particular explanation it seemed that Youko had put together a reasonable explanation for the current situation revolving around their twins. And beyond that it seemed that going with his clan's rituals instead of Benihime's had likely saved their daughter and made it possible for them to be able to bring her back. "Definitely for the best that we used your clan customs instead of mine. It seems really simple now, it should be possible to put her back in her own body right? Or is there something glaring in context that I am missing here?" Benihime questioned while still looking through the scrolls she'd now spread out across this table.

Bloodedge
05-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Youko was already a bit blown away by the information given about Hakudoshi within Benihime's clan, but part of the explanation she gave after his response baffled him even further. This resulted in him laughing with a hand held over his face. "... So your clan just happens to hail the host of the Bijuu you ended up with before I even knew you, and that person is the one who's allowed the information we needed today? OK." This entire conversation was serving the purpose of putting Youko in a sarcastic humor. This would be short-lived, however, as Benihime addressed the one problem with this situation, which was quite colossal. "The problem is... no matter what we do, there is no way we can bring her back right now. The seal we used on her body was applied by us, and because of my marks, we could seal her with Aiko as our third. The release to the seal is something my ancestors did not want happening for any reason, unless it would somehow benefit the clan as a whole, so..." Youko paused there, taking a seat upon the desk with a heavy sigh. He knew it would eventually be possible to release the seal, but there was no way these two would see their lost daughter for some time yet. "We need the two of us, and three other members of the clan. One of us and at least one of them must be marked for the seal to acknowledge it. I would have to send Aiko through the trials."

Apollymi
05-01-2017, 09:07 PM
"Oh yeah, laugh it up. I have been thinking the same thing all day. And if you add to that the idea that I probably only have Matatabi because they exiled me in the first place, the coincidences are a bit too... intense," the redhead mentioned. She couldn't help but find all this information rather curious. She wondered what else was the problem with these two clans coming together in such a way, but she figured at least they'd eventually have their daughter back. But her hopes for that happened sooner rather than later were dashed. "Um-hm, so... what you're telling me is we can't unseal her body without five people, when we only needed three to seal it in the first place? And that one of those extra people, has to have those weird sealing marks on their faces too?" She seemed perfectly capable of processing that information but she also seemed rather perplexed by why this would take longer. "What kind of trials are we talking about here?" she asked, mostly because she knew Aiko would do it, if they asked her to, or perhaps even if they didn't. But all of these odd clan customs were becoming a bit annoying to sort through. While she waited for the answer she opened up another scroll, this one older than any other, requiring a bit of Matatabi's chakra to unseal.

Bloodedge
05-01-2017, 10:18 PM
"Hai. The sealing itself used to be done by two closest of kin, and one high-standing member of the clan. The unsealing, though, had to be approved and overseen by a council of three. If any other methods are attempted, the seal will become a stronger version that requires eight marked clansmen to release, and it locks out the original set." Youko originally knew of the sealing and initial releasing methods, but this stronger variant of the seal was something new to him. After leaving Natsumi's company, he had made another stop to the scrolls he'd learned the seal from, and the information he received was disturbing. There was no foreseeable way to get around the original requirement. "Aiko will first have to undergo the Trial of First Blood. She's skilled enough to bypass two others, but the trial requires the hunting of an ultimate prey. At Aiko's current level, she can't just hunt a normal beast. She'll have to go through the Blood Cult's version of the trial, facing an old enemy clan of ours who have the power to become beasts. Only then can she take the Trial of Waning Moons, and become recognized by the seal."

Apollymi
05-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Benihime listened to what Youko had to say about the unsealing method. She could imagine several reasons for this to be the case. Not wanting distraught parents or siblings just unsealing their dead's bodies while they were still grieving. It could have potentially gone badly, even so, she didn't like the idea of being locked out at all, and what would have to be done to unlock it seemed to be a bit extreme. "Clan stuff is always too complicated," the redhead said. She didn't just mean Youko's she also referred to her own in such a way. Moving right along, she was soon told what would be required of Aiko in order to allow her the ability to be the second marked person with a seal. "Sounds like a couple of sets of long term missions. Overall, good for her, she seems like she should be a bit bored of competition around here anyways." She said of the young Jounin who was probably about to be sent out into the world. As far as Benihime knew, it was perfectly legitimate and possible for Aiko to accomplish these tasks, the girl had previously done far more.

After her previous bit of speech Benihime had gone quiet. Looking at the scroll so previously sealed and finding its contents to be something entirely different. This scroll wasn't about old clan rites or how to deal with the dead. Instead, it pertained directly to some sort of prophecy for a set of twins to be born. This prophecy held that a duo would be born to bring about a new world order. Establishing a society of fairness and equality which would lead to a great peace. This normally wouldn't have been anything Benihime bothered paying attention to, except the bit of speech which dealt with the signs to look for seemed to be a bit too direct. 'Look to the Fire Cat as she stares into light of the moon, and absorbs its power. Know she heralds the Divine Twins.' Benihime's eyes widened after reading this line, "Hm, so... question, and I'm not asking for any particular reason, but... does your clan mention a prophecy of a weird kid? 'Cause mine does, and it's a bit too direct. Or, ya' know, I'm tired and thinking too much, also possible."

Bloodedge
05-01-2017, 11:31 PM
"It will take some time even for her, but if there's anyone I believe can complete the trials, it's Aiko. She may even beat my time record," he said about the white-haired lass. Though it would be a gruesome wait, he knew Aiko's acceptance would mean it would only be a matter of time before Kanna could return. A strange topic rose while he thought of the girl's trial. It involved some sort of prophecy within Benihime's clan, which she wondered could be linked to something of the sort in his homeland. He was instantly reminded of such a prophecy. "Now that you mention it, I do remember something of the sort. The prophecy of the Moonborn mentions an abomination who brings with them the end of all things. The scrolls say very cryptic things. Three halves of three creatures born of the moon shall one day merge, and form the creator of our Celestial to raise the moon which threatens to end time itself."

Apollymi
05-01-2017, 11:43 PM
"Hai hai~ That just means asking her to do it, and waiting to see it out. Not something I do well, but I suppose I will find something to do to amuse myself for a while," the redhead mentioned. As they moved along in the conversation and she asked about a prophecy child of some sort, Youko gave her a reply which seemed a bit apocalyptic at best. She could determine by this that their two clans were a bit different in how they chose to deal with the world. Even so, she couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright, your clan's predecessors had a bit too much pessimism in them," she said before reverting her gaze. "And mine are more blunt but not by much, Look to the Fire Cat as she stares into light of the moon, and absorbs its power. Know she heralds the Divine Twins. The reign of this pair, shall divide the world fairly, giving all what they deserve, bringing joy to all Lands. Umm, I am not sure what to make of this... but um... that first line is a bit much yeah?" She asked. It was truly a lot for the pair of them to take in, if the reading was anywhere near proper it meant their children were likely a part of a prophecy but which one, or would it simply be the case that it was a little bit of both.

Bloodedge
05-02-2017, 12:37 AM
"Well... that explains the worship of Matatabi. Your clan's prophecy children are made out to be saviors of some sort. Divine Twins is a pretty high podium, and if Matatabi had anything to do with that, I'd worship her too." In the following moments, Youko considered the possibilities of these prophecies being related. It was a possibility, by all means, but he figured such would be the case with the prophecies clashing. "Two halves of three creatures born of the moon. I don't understand that part, so it may be that we have the twins meant to stop the prophecy my clan has. I'll have to ask the sage for more information on that one day. Either way, I suppose it's time to get in touch with Aiko."

With that said, Youko closed his eyes and communed with his Tailed Beast, Gyuuki. This transported his consciousness to a mental plane surrounded by nine giant doors, as well as a tenth door which towered over the others, and contained nine locks. Once inside this space with the Eight-Tailed Beast, he looked toward the door marked "一" and had Gyuuki knock on it for him.

Apollymi
05-02-2017, 12:52 AM
"Yeah, I doubt anyone there knows this is the reason though. This scroll doesn't look like it's been opened in several generations. I doubt anyone remembers this, they just keep up traditions because they don't know any other way," she said of the worship of Matatabi. She had no reason to complain about it, given that Matatabi's high standing within her clan, gave her pretty much unfettered access to anything she wanted. "That'd be cool~ After we figure it out, I'll go tell my mom. I get the feeling the look on her face would be priceless~" she said of the potential goodness of their twins. When Youko spoke next, it was of letting Aiko in on this information, given this, he seemed to close his eyes. And Benihime knowing what it was, would do the same, also finding herself standing within the mind space which housed their tailed beasts. She looked at all the doors and found herself pausing over a few of them, as Gyuki knocked on the door number one. Matatabi was curled up nearby so Benihime took a cross legged seat between her ears.

Aiko, to her credit, was actually sleeping at present. It was late night, so her physical form was in her room, propped up against her headboard with her sword over her shoulder. This was how the girl always slept but at the knock on the proverbial door, seemed to wake at least the tailed beast which occupied her mind. The door "一" would open and one would find an awake Shukaku and Aiko sleeping on top of his head. "Oh? It's you guys, fine, I wanted to go back to sleep anyways." He said seemingly disappointed. But his words would wake the young girl atop his head who seemed to reach for her weapon only to pause. "Is something wrong, Onii-sama?" she asked as she yawned. This was an odd way to wake up, but it definitely wasn't the first time she'd been woken this way.

Bloodedge
05-02-2017, 01:01 AM
While waiting for the One-Tails' door to open, Youko sat in a very relaxed manner atop Gyuuki's head. His left knee was raised to support his arm, while his right leg hung loose over the bridge of the beast's nose. Soon enough, Shukaku emerged from the door, speaking of returning to his slumber, but waking Aiko in the process. "Nothing's wrong; don't worry. We're on track to being able to bring Kanna back to us, but... we need something of you. I told you about the trials of our branch once, and I know I said you wouldn't have to go through them, but... we need one more person to complete the Trial of Waning Moons to release the seal on Kanna's body."

Apollymi
05-02-2017, 01:10 AM
"Hai hai~" Aiko said while rubbing her eyes. She really had been asleep before this moment, but woke within seconds and was able to hear out what Youko had to say about the revival of Hakudoshi's twin. She looked a bit confused at first, she'd remembered being told about clan trials before, and also noting that it wouldn't be necessary for her to participate in them, but, in this case she apparently needed to complete one so they could bring back the lost twin of the children of the people who'd taken care of her since she was young. "Oh? I'll do it. But I thought the Trial of the Waning Moon required you to have obtained one other marking, wouldn't I have to do another one too?" She asked demonstrating her knowledge of the clan's rituals, and her ability to retain this information. Benihime sat on top of the large flame blue cat petting her head seemingly amused by this, and quite a bit relieved. She always figured Aiko would do whatever possible to help them out, still it was quite nice to have someone so dependable on their side.

Bloodedge
05-02-2017, 02:44 AM
"Yes. For this trial, you must first complete the Trial of First Blood. Luckily for you, you're skilled enough to do that without the two trials before it. On the unlucky side, though... you have to hunt something more than just a creature. Your target will have to be a member of the Kouga clan. Whenever you're ready to start, you're free to. Be prepared for it to take some time, though." Youko was certain he had previously mentioned the clan called Kouga, though he wondered if Aiko had memory of this. After all, it was only a brief story from eight years prior, and the Kouga clan and Oborozuki clan had been distant for some time. If she remembered this story, she would be left to her devices, lest Youko be giving a more proper explanation.

Apollymi
05-02-2017, 02:59 AM
Youko went on to explain after Aiko asserted herself, that she would indeed have to complete one other trial to do the one necessary. This trial was one he'd also mentioned before, as being part of the former group known as the Hunters used to do that sort of thing. This other clan the Kouga was also one mentioned before, but the story she'd heard about them was quite far-fetched. "Ah... Kouga Clan was that the one who could turn into beasts? You want me to hunt a man-beast?" she asked, somewhat confused as to why this would be necessary. It wasn't as if she had much experience doing anything like that, of course, she was also a kunoichi, so it wasn't as if she expected anything great. "Oh, and what do I actually have to do to get the marking?" she asked, clarification in all things meant she would be more than willing to go out and do what was necessary, but she wanted to make sure she covered all of the basics so she didn't have to come back before she was finished.

Bloodedge
05-02-2017, 08:58 AM
"Hai," he replied. "They were once known as the Red Lions. They used secret techniques to awaken the beasts within themselves, and they are all quite powerful. Their sensory abilities are on par with ours, but in different ways." With that said, Youko leaped from Gyuuki's head onto the floor. He was all but prepared to leave this telepathic zone, but there was one additional piece of information Aiko required for her trial. "Bring me its pelt. The only proof I need from you is your word, but there's more to the custom than just killing your target. Also... you have to leave Tessaiga here. Sorry, but this is one you'll have to get done with basic tools and your own ability."

Apollymi
05-02-2017, 09:10 AM
"Hai," Aiko said of the extra information. Then the group was the one she'd figured she'd be looking for. It was a bit strange to her, the idea that anyone had similar sensory abilities to her own, but she supposed the world was a bigger place than the desert she'd grown up in. She knew this first hand, even so, it seemed like something of a monstrous undertaking. The last of the important information was given to Aiko and her brow rose. She couldn't remember the last time she'd done anything without the sword she'd gotten so accustomed to at her side, but she supposed it was a bit underhanded to use such a weapon for something which was supposed to be a test of personal skill. "Hm, alright then. I guess, I'll make a normal one then~ Ja." and with those words Aiko would disappear from the space, now conscious she'd be headed to the forge to create for herself a more normal weapon and gather the tools she had in mind for her outing. Benihime watched this whole thing with a smile. She never quite got the ridiculously agreeable nature of this girl, even so she was quite happy for it.

Bloodedge
05-03-2017, 12:07 AM
"Hai hai. Gambatte," he said to the lass during her departure. Once she was gone, he returned his consciousness to his physical self. Assuming Benihime would be doing the same, he began speaking immediately. "So... that's done. I wonder how long it will actually take her. The kill itself should be easy, but she'll have to find her own target. That might be the more difficult task."

Apollymi
05-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Soon enough Youko was returning to his normal self, and Benihime had done the same and was now sitting on the edge of her desk thoughtfully pondering the question being asked of her. "I am not sure, my vote is about four months, she hasn't done extended surveillance in a while. If she has to kill one, she'd probably go out of her way to make sure she was choosing someone she wouldn't mind killing. Since it's a choice being given." she said thinking about it. As a person, she preferred to be handed targets for an extended period of time. As an assassin it was much easier to handle kills if you didn't have to get involved with people directly and didn't question the motivations behind the deaths. Hunting she imagined was quite a bit different, knowing your target at least in their basic form was probably necessary to properly be able to kill them. "Wait, how long does it normally take?" she asked, if this was a ritual, there was probably a general time span most people completed it in, that would give her a better idea given Aiko's skills.

Bloodedge
05-03-2017, 12:50 AM
"Four? I was going to say barely more than two," he said. His faith in the girl and her abilities among the Hunter branch of Oborozuki was incredibly high. He had no doubt she would go above and beyond during this trial, completely overwhelming the records of the old Hunters in the same way he once did, if not better. "The Hunters once began this trial on the twelfth birthday of the person taking it. By thirteen, you were expected to return with the pelt of your kill, or you've failed the trial and are dead to the clan."

Apollymi
05-03-2017, 12:58 AM
"I was leaving time for potential indecision." The redhead said. When Youko went on to explain fully the kind of trial this was, and what it used to mean to the Hunter branch of the Oborozuki, Benihime's eyes widened just a tad. "That kinda pass or fail is a bit intense for a kid. Though I suppose a whole year." Benihime tried to weigh the pros and cons of such a thing in her head, at twelve she might have been able to kill an animal without too much problem, even a big one if she was armed, such a thing would have been better for her than her own clan's methods. "How long did it take you?" she then wondered, purely because he'd obviously completed the task as well.

Bloodedge
05-03-2017, 01:15 AM
"There isn't too much of a decision to be made. The normal go-to is the greatest challenge available. But, that's the thing about the Kouga clan... they're all nearly impossible to hunt," Youko clarified. As far as he was concerned, killing any one of the Kouga clan would be enough of an achievement to receive one's mark for the trial, but he knew Aiko better than that. True, she would not settle for any random clansman. She would surely go for something worth her journey in a bigger way. Moving on, there was the inquiry involving his own completion of this trial to address. "I did all of my trials at age seven. It took about four or five months to do all of them."

Apollymi
05-03-2017, 01:28 AM
"Sou ka." Benihime supposed it made a great deal of sense to hunt an impossible group of people in order to make your point. And given the skills such a being would possess she supposed that it was as good a test of skill as any could get. Moving right along, when Youko explained when he'd completed his tasks and how long it had taken she looked at him. The redhead's entire face settled into a flat-line. "So all of that, is you." she said gesturing in the open air towards Hakudoshi and the rest of the overachievers of the world. "Overachievers. At seven? Really?" Benihime had such a problem with this, when she'd been seven some twenty years prior to this, she'd known a very different childhood. "At seven, I was in the desert fist fighting with by big brother, who is probably actually my cousin now that I think about it properly. Of course, I didn't have clan related skills at the time so that is a whole different thing, but... what the hell?"

Bloodedge
05-03-2017, 01:48 AM
"Seven, yes. I had exceptional mastery of my Kekkei Genkai back then, so it was pretty easy. Keep in mind, I was also raised to hunt my brother to death from the time I could walk." Youko's words were nothing but truth. Prior to even his ability to talk, he was being taught the more basic hunting methods of the Blood Cult, and these skills were only refined and added to as he grew up. "While you were fighting your brother-cousin, I was being forced to fight things that should have killed me. The Blood Cult was a merciless bunch. There was no room for weakness, but they also didn't want to have anyone becoming stronger than the superiors of the bunch, so kills were regulated."

Apollymi
05-03-2017, 02:14 AM
"That sounds fair in theory, but still it's kinda ridiculous." Benihime stated aloud. Though as she thought about it, she supposed even in her own clan, the ones who were raised with specific tasks in mind were also well-trained from very early ages. "Oh, they didn't want anyone getting stronger than the old people. That seems to be a running theme in these sorts of situations," she mentioned palming the back of her head. "I suppose I get it, they do seem to try and grab the young talented ones early in these situation, that cousin I was speaking of, I haven't seen since around the time I was around thirteen for similar reasons," she said thinking of it, her cousin had been chosen to do something special which she couldn't remember at all specifically. But in thinking about this she remembered her younger siblings and thought to mention their eventual arrival in the village. "Oh, and on a sightly unrelated note, my youngest siblings will likely be stopping through here eventually. And I'm telling you this, because they are helping set up the Uzushiogakure and that place apparently has no blacksmiths, which is kind of distressing to think about."

Bloodedge
05-03-2017, 02:37 AM
"Doesn't it? The strong stay strong, and the weak just work to keep themselves alive. Politics are annoying," he said to share his thoughts on how these clans operated in their hierarchy. While they were on the topic of clans, Benihime shared her knowledge of an impending visit from two of her siblings. The reason she gave was that they were working toward rebuilding their village, but had no blacksmith on hand for tools and the like. When he heard this, his eyes widened. "That sounds... like hell. So, they want me to be a part of their tool restock? I'd be happy to help out however I can. Every shinobi deserves a good, balanced kunai."

Apollymi
05-03-2017, 02:47 AM
Benihime nodded her appreciation of the sentiment that clan politics and politics in general were annoying. She was a victim of such things herself in a couple of different ways, so she fully understood what it was like on the shorter end of that stick. Moving right along, it seemed that Youko was also just as stunned by the knowledge that Benihime's younger siblings didn't have the tools they needed to properly start their village. "Hm, something like that. They have apparently worked out a starter deal with the Konohagakure for a bit of stuff to get them started, but there is the rest of it to think about it. Actually, I dropped them off at the front gates of there not too long ago~" she said, knowing that it would probably be a bit before she heard anything from the pair. She was also quite happy her husband was so understanding of the needs of her younger siblings. "Also, I knew you'd say something like that~" she chimed happily as she kissed the man in appreciation of his kindness.

Bloodedge
05-11-2017, 03:06 AM
"Sou ka," Youko said when his wife finished her explanation about her youngest siblings. He would surely find interest in helping this group out, but he was now remembering a certain item and piece of information he needed to share with Aiko. As such, immediately after the woman kissed him, he stepped away. "Ah! I may have forgotten something. One minute; I need to catch up with Aiko before she heads out." With that said, he utilized a hasty Hiraishin technique to summon himself to the forge, assuming he would find Aiko there at his arrival.

Apollymi
05-11-2017, 03:20 AM
A pout would ensue when Youko stepped away after a brief kiss. It seemed he needed to share some other information with their young ward about her upcoming adventure. As such she merely crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh, well that's fine. Just disappearing all over the place," she said aloud to nothingness considering that her husband had already vanished in a flash of white light. She supposed though she wasn't actually upset it was just another thing which had been done which would eventually.

Bloodedge
06-11-2017, 10:14 PM
The quick teleportation of one Katsuhara Hakudoshi brought a total of four people to a room far beneath the Kazekage mansion. Hakudoshi himself was present, along with Benihime, Youko, and Aiko. A fifth body was in this room, though. At the room's center, atop a podium, was a wrapped and sealed corpse of equal size to Hakudoshi's body. This was unquestionably the boy's presumed-stillborn twin. When they all arrived before this "corpse," Youko spoke in answer to an earlier question posed by Aiko in the forge. "For now, we need you to take part in the unsealing. For that, we need one more person..." With that said, Youko swept his right hand through the air at about hip-level. In the middle of this movement, a white flashed summoned forth another male figure familiar to all. A flowing white ponytail would be the first notable thing of this individual, while the second would be the expression of shock and slight pain, as this summons had come with a hard slap on the rear. "Ah!" this man yelped after being simultaneously teleported and smacked on his bottom in the middle of a leisurely stroll.

"Okaerinasai, Hiei," Youko said with a chuckle. While rubbing his rear end, the other white-haired male turned around to view Youko. "Nii-san!? What the hell just happened? I thought I was dead, man!"

Apollymi
06-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Soon enough both of the females of this family group, and now the young son and his father were all present around the podium that housed the small girl who was the youngest male's twin. A bit of anxiety plagued the Kazekage still she hadn't much to say. Apparently Aiko was simply needed to help with the unsealing, but Benihime knew they needed five people so she was waiting to see what was done about the fifth. That answer came soon enough, with a white flash and the arrival one a long since unseen male relative. "Okaeri~ Hiei-chan," was Benihime's follow up to the arrival of the male who apparently thought he was dying in the moment he was summoned. Such a moment of comedy seemed to set the redhead at ease though Aiko's eyes widened she supposed she had seen more frightening things than that, and understood completely where the white haired male was coming from.

"Ah, Hiei-nii, I don't like it either, if it makes you feel better," she said as her form of greeting. It seemed they had all they needed and all that was left was for Youko to explain what needed to be done by everyone present to open the seal on the girl's body and get her out of it.

Bloodedge
06-12-2017, 12:39 AM
"You're not dying, Hiei. Actually... we need your help to bring life to our daughter," Youko said to this younger sibling of his. Hiei looked around, seeing not only the other familiar faces, but the corpse seal he knew to belong to his clan. "You're undoing it? I don't know how I feel about that, but... I trust you," he replied. Youko immediately went about unraveling the wrap surrounding his new craft, and during this time, Hiei turned to the others. "Nee-chan, Ai-chan, Haku-chan. Ohayou gozaimasu!" Following his greeting of the family, Hiei stepped toward Aiko in particular, his eyes having widened upon seeing her recent developments. "Ohh, sugei! You've grown so much! Good job finishing a couple of trials! I guess you needed to if we're going to be doing this, huh..."

A few moments later, Youko unveiled the surprisingly dull tool and approached Aiko, prompting Hiei to step aside as he did so. "Aiko. Excuse my sappiness, but I can't think of anyone who deserves this more than you. You've always been there for us, and I'm pretty sure we'd all be in a hell of a bind as shinobi and a family if you weren't around. You were there when we thought we'd lost Kanna, and you helped us perform the rites on her body while we grieved. So, you deserve what's left of the moment she revealed herself to us again. You'll see this having more use than what we'll be doing with it here today, and you could even call it your own Tenseiga in a way. And... I said I'd get you a trophy sword, so why not have you wield the most amazing-looking tool I've ever crafted? This is your... Shinken Hakkyouken (http://narutoresurrectionrp.wikia.com/wiki/Shinken_Hakky%C5%8Dken)." Taking a knee, Youko held out the long-handled, short and dull-bladed sword ornately decorated with tassels and diamond-shaped mirrors.

Apollymi
06-12-2017, 01:16 AM
After greeting the family as a whole, and expressing his willingness to help them unseal their daughter, Hiei took to examining Aiko's new marks and congratulating her on completing a couple of trials. "Hai, arigatou gozaimasu~ I did do them because Onii-sama asked me too, but it wasn't too hard," she said. The girl had intended to point out that the man should probably get on to completing a couple himself as he was well past older than her and didn't have any of his own marks. But she supposed she could save that for another time as Youko was moving up and past the other man to do something quite unexpected.

Youko went on to give a very sappy speech which he apologized for in advance. He mentioned things like the role this young woman had played throughout the lives of this family and making it clear that he'd noticed all she'd done and appreciated it beyond what even the words conveyed. The young woman's eyes widened just a bit, because, she didn't really expect all this. She didn't think this was at all about her, and it was quite normal for her to do the things she did, simply because it would help everyone else out in the long run. She didn't mind playing a supporting role in their lives and it actually gave her quite a bit to do in her life which would otherwise be missing. When the man took a knee at the end of his speech and held out a new weapon for the girl, which would simultaneously serve as her perfect trophy and the bit of him which he'd impart to her she seemed to be really happy. "Sugei!~ I... don't really know what to say, Onii-sama," she said as she reached out for the sword. It was by far the most amazing thing she'd ever seen and as she took it a single tear escaped her eye, which was something which hadn't happened in a very long time, and was a bit shocking to her. She found herself surprised by the sensation, which had once been rather common and now felt completely foreign.

Bloodedge
06-12-2017, 11:06 PM
"There's nothing that needs to be said," Youko replied. When he rose, he turned on his heel to face the sealed child, taking the necessary steps forward to claim his place in what would be a circle around it. "Alright... everyone gather around," he said. His placement was over the head of the body, and when Hakudoshi approached, he stood by the right foot. Hiei claimed a spot by the girl's left foot, leaving the arm-sides to the others. Once everyone was in place, Youko raised his left fist to torso-height, and cupped his right fist over it. His explanation began as the seal started to glow. "We won't have much time once the seal is broken. Aiko, your sword needs to be between Haku and Kanna when we're done here, and they should be reflected evenly on the mirrors. That should create a bridge for the passing. Now, Moon seals." At his command, both Hiei and Hakudoshi mimicked the seal he performed. If the others did the same, all present would soon view the rising and straightening of the girl's body between them.

Apollymi
06-12-2017, 11:27 PM
It was stated that nothing needed to be said, so Aiko didn't bother trying to formulate a sentence. Instead she took her place at Kanna's right hand and Benihime took the one at the left. More constructive information was given about what to do to help release the seal on the girl's body. And with that Aiko knew what needed to be done. She had strong instinct so she knew that she could do what she was being asked, and standing directly between the young boy and his sister she could get a pretty decent view of both of them through the sword. At the given moment, all present needed to make the moon seal, and this was done by both Benihime and Aiko, who also added their blood to this seal with a quick bite of their respective thumbs. Such would cause the streams of blood to mingle together before the girl's body unwrapped and rose before them all.

Benihime was wide eyed, mostly because the small girl really was about the same size as Hakudoshi. And excited because it meant her daughter would be back soon among them. Aiko on the other hand was quickly at work, with the girl's body now risen she was holding the sword between the pair of twins reflecting both of them and in doing so she could see their pair of souls and the severance which would need to be made to make them back into two separate people. Though they weren't completely even. The slash of the weapon would come without warning on the instinct the girl had, and if it worked, the pair would soon be separated for the most part and sent back to their own bodies. And after a second or two Kanna's eyes would open for the first time in seven years.

Bloodedge
06-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Once all seals had been formed, Youko, Hiei and Hakudoshi all bit their thumbs in unison. Holding them out afterwards would add their blood to the mix along with the others, and all were accepted by the seal. Aiko's specific task came next, and she executed it without flaw. The wraps around the small girl's corpse unraveled with haste, and as this happened, Youko saw something he once thought he'd never see in life. "Yosh! YOSH!!" he shouted. Though Hiei could only relish the fact that he'd aided this family in the spur of the moment with a thing of such importance, Hakudoshi didn't seem excited. Instead, the boy only looked as if a minor game of some sort had been won, so to speak. His right fist rose to the sky, and with it came a single utterance toward the girl. "Mm!"

Apollymi
06-13-2017, 12:06 AM
At the opening of the girl's eyes the widest of grins broke out across Benihime's face. The Kazekage would soon jump towards her husband happily hugging him now that they had both of their children among the living. Aiko had more than done her part, so she tucked her new weapon into her obi with her other sword smiling as well content that she'd helped out her former saviors with something so large. Kanna herself was soon left standing atop the podium which had once housed her small body and looked to her twin who was holding up her left fist in the air. She did the same thing and it mirrored his motion, which felt wrong so she switched arms as well, so that her right fist was in the air instead. "Mm!" There were many things she didn't really understand just yet but there was one which she'd gleaned from the minds of the others present since she arrived. "Tadaima," she said turning to face her father, and walking to the edge of the platform her body had once rested on. It was a strange feeling for her but once she got to the end she pulled on his kimono sleeve and pointed to her forehead. She had an image of this thing in her head, and wished to experience it first.

Bloodedge
06-13-2017, 12:39 AM
While meeting Benihime's embrace, Youko turned his head in time to see the strange ritual taking place between the young twins. His existing grin widened, as he now understood how Hakudoshi had developed this particular oddity. Moments later, he broke away from the redhead, as he was being approached by Kanna. The girl pointed to her own forehead after drawing his attention, and when she did, he crouched down to her level. "Sou ka. So you do have that ability," he said with his right hand atop the girl's head. Youko then leaned forward, using his lips to peck Kanna's forehead just above where her finger was placed. "Okaerinasai, Kanna."

Apollymi
06-13-2017, 02:12 AM
It seemed that Youko did understand Kanna's meaning and seemed to know about an ability she possessed. She simply nodded after her forehead was kissed seemingly happy with the experience. This was a nice welcome home present for the young girl who seemed to understand her parents happiness but find it a bit strange nonetheless. Hakudoshi seemed to be excited but not nearly as much as everyone else, Aiko thought about this and decided that this was because he'd been Kanna's friend solely for an extremely long time. "Okaeri, Kanna!~" Benihime said having a look at her young daughter and beaming like a new parent. "Mm!" she said looking up at her mother. "Sugei, they're so cute together!~" this was from Aiko, she was quite pleased as she was more than well invested in the lives of these people, and happy that they finally had their perfectly complete family.

Bloodedge
12-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Approximately three weeks after the revival of Kanna, one could find Youko leaned back against the front of the Kazekage's office desk. The time was early morning, and he seemed to have gone without much sleep on the previous night, for whatever reason. His arms were crossed, and his head hung slightly, only drooping in a way that implied a tired state on his behalf. After several minutes of standing like this, Youko finally raised his head; however, he did so only because of a yawn fated to emerge from within him. "Yare yare," he murmured, seeming to be speaking to none in particular at the time. Even being in such a state, he didn't appear to be without the usual amount of composure he typically boasted. In fact, he was just as composed as he always was, hinting that anything that managed to prevent his sleep recently had been nothing too negative.

Apollymi
12-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Sometime after the 'rebirth' of their female child, a redhead would be appearing in the chair at her desk. Her hair damp and hanging down her back as she kicked her chair back her feet up, her eyes closed if only for a second. The yawn that escaped the mouth of one Katsuhara Youko would be heard by this woman, and soon enough answered by her own. After she shrugged this off, she stretched back in her chair. "Oi, don't do that. If you start, I'll start and we'll both be yawning all day~" she chimed, knowing full well she was the sleepier of the people in this pair and would likely have a nap after doing something else if left to her own devices. Soon after she stood atop her desk leaning over her husband's face from behind him to peck his lips. "Good mornin', Youko..." she managed seemingly amused and having no problem with the idea that she was standing atop a desk. A desk littered with new paperwork, admittedly way less paperwork than she expected, but still covered in paperwork.

Bloodedge
12-03-2017, 11:56 AM
"Uruse," he said groggily to the female voice he'd been waiting to hear. Immediately after this response, his mouth gaped to yawn once again. Anything he had to say thereafter was delayed briefly, due entirely to the Kage who'd leaned over him to claim a kiss in a very strange fashion. Of course, Youko thought to question this method, but he'd both seen and done stranger things in the company of this woman. "Hai hai, ohayou," he greeted, leaning further into the desk until his elbows were the only things supporting the weight of his upper body. From this angle, he looked up into the face of Benihime. "Any plans today?"

Apollymi
12-03-2017, 12:07 PM
There was a smile on the redhead's face as she looked into Youko's face from above him on this table. As he seemed to relax she did the same though she didn't move from her current placement for whatever reason. Since she was properly greeted she shifted so that she was sitting atop the desk facing Youko from his left propped up on her own elbows atop all the paperwork with her feet in her own chair instead. "Ugh, I don't know. I don't want to do all this paperwork. I was thinking of skipping out, I did promise Kouen I'd come back and see him later. Since we didn't get to seeing those seals last time," she mumbled. Thinking about it more, she didn't really like going to the Land of Whirlpools that much, but family outings were good for them, especially given that. "I'd take one or both of the kids with me if they wanted to go, hm... I'd have to tell Machi though. I wish I could will him into appearing, I don't want to go downstairs unless I'm going outside. My legs don't agree with the extra movements," she concluded. The Kazekage was an exceedingly lazy woman considering what her job was. "What about you? You trying to do anything in particular?"

Bloodedge
12-04-2017, 09:03 AM
"Hm. No big surprise there. I'm actually surprised there's so little paperwork here to be done. Who did you get to do all the rest?" he asked. There was a great difference between the stacks of papers upon the Kazekage's desk now, and the stacks that were normally present. It only made sense to Youko that someone had done a great deal of work, and he was certain it wasn't the redhead he was now conversing with. He assumed she'd somehow swindled the previous Kage into doing something. "Kouen... he's that brother... cousin person of yours, right? With the goatee? As much as I'd like to tag along, I'll pass on that; I feel like he was a little upset when I stole those cakes. If both kids would be a hassle for you, though, I could always take Kanna on a trip. She's been asking about our homeland recently, and I do owe them tools and training. Aiko seemed like she'd be ready to go whenever for that."

Apollymi
12-04-2017, 09:29 AM
On the matter of who had been doing Benihime's paperwork she could only smile. "Well, I mean... I didn't get any one to do the rest. But Machi is always around and doing stuff now. He likely did it when stumbling upon this office. I probably could just ask him to do it properly, or ya' know get him to decrease the amount of it there is at all, he's in charge of the Council, you'd think most of this shit would be streamlined by now," she said with a devious smile on her face. "Or ya' know I could just pop out and hope it disappears while I'm gone~" she said with a chuckle.

As the pair of them conversed, the questions about her Brother/Cousin came up and she simply nodded to the assertion of which one he was. "Yeah, he's that one, En-nii~" she commented absently. A smirk on her face as the man stated he likely shouldn't go back just now because the man might have been upset about what he'd done the last time he was there. "That is just his face, he's a lot like you in that respect..." she said of the man's facial expressions always seeming to contradict the kind of person he actually was. Regardless of this, it seemed that Youko owed the Getsugakure a bit of something after his previous dealings with him, and what was more their daughter seemed a bit curious. "I don't think both of them would be too much. There is only so much trouble they could get into on an island only half built anyways, but... if Kanna would rather spend the day with Otou-sama~" she mimicked the small girl's speaking voice in this moment. "That's also fine. Two kids means each adult has a kid to look after~ Assuming they want to go separately of course. And we all know Aiko is always looking for whatever, she seems to have gained a bit more, desire to go places since her adventures, so that is also fine as far as I'm concerned," she said with a chuckle. "One would think Machi would have a problem with all the Jinchuuriki leaving the village at once, but he will probably like it as an idea, ya' know, us not having super scheduled lives and daily routines," she said of the trio of them who were holding tailed beasts in the first place. "Does that sound like a good family outing day to you?"

Bloodedge
12-05-2017, 05:32 AM
"The former Kazekage is willing to do your paperwork? Sugoi," he said with a snicker. The mind of Youko immediately produced thoughts regarding the second Kage of Sunagakure, and the most prominent thought was one he thought to share as something of a joke. "If that's how things work out, maybe you could convince him to sort some of the tasks I have to hand out every day. Speaking of, isn't the graduation ceremony soon?" he asked. There was a certain amount of work he expected to do during the Ninja Academy's graduation. There would be more Genin in the village, and thus, there would be more people in need of work. Youko wasn't exactly looking forward to the extra workload now that he had so much to do with his free time.

No matter the ordeals of the future, there was presently an idea being discussed between the two; it was one Youko was giving much positive thought to. "One twin each, I take Aiko, and your seemingly immortal predecessor gets a load of work he probably doesn't want... along with a ton of worry for the safety of the village's Jinchuuriki. Sounds like a fair plan to me. Since we're doing this again though, maybe we should all do something together first?" It was at this exact moment that the pair's young son, Hakudoshi, tuned into the discussion. His mind was directly linked to that of his twin sister, and he had now heard Youko's thoughts involving a family outing, from his own room. Knowing his thoughts would reach the white-haired girl as well, he made use of his teleportation to appear in the Kage's office. His facial expression was as lacking of emotion as ever - though there was a certain twinkle in his eye - when he looked upon both his parents and spoke. "Enjoy Ice."

Apollymi
12-05-2017, 08:00 AM
"I don't know if willing is the right word, but he did it~" she mused seemingly enthused by the prospect. She'd jokingly offered for the pair of them to go back to their original arrangement within the village. With him taking care of the paperwork and she taking care of the more hands on tasks. Such seemed to be at play once more. She was thinking about this when Youko asked about an impending Academy Graduation. "Yeah, something like that, the graduates should be ready in a month or two according to the last meeting I had with all the Academy teachers. Not looking forward to the work that will leave you with, huh?" she asked of the man rhetorically. Still there were much more interesting things to discuss than village business. There was the matter of their upcoming family outing instead, which was much more interesting to Benihime herself.

"We definitely should..." she said about the pair of them doing something together before the split up for the day. Soon enough their son was standing before them offering an idea, and their daughter? Well, she'd also appeared via teleportation when she'd received the message from Hakudoshi that something was being discussed that required their attention. She'd appeared right beside her father, and reached up gently tugging on his kimono to alert him to her presence and nod her head to her brother's suggestion. Though she had no idea what such a place was. Benihime to her credit only smiled. "Good Mornin', Hakudoshi," she said looking over to Youko she also smirked. "And Kanna." she added, the widest of grins coming to her face. Though it had been a few weeks since the resurrection of her daughter, the novelty of the pair of them existing at once hadn't worn off yet. Kanna looked away from her father for a simple nod to her mother in acknowledgement that she was spoken to, as was her usual way when she wasn't ready to speak. "So, your vote is ice cream for breakfast, before family outings?" she asked seemingly amused by the thought. She looked to Youko and smiled. "It would be quite a treat. I hear, Chojiro-ojii is back in town. Let's do it!" she said seemingly excited about the prospect.

Bloodedge
12-05-2017, 09:18 AM
"Ohayou Haku," Youko said immediately prior to feeling a tug on his clothes, and noticing the cause to be his other child. In the moment of this realization, he extended an arm to place a hand upon the girl's head, smiling as he did so. "And you as well, Kanna. Still working on finding your morning voice?" he asked in passing. Apparently, both children wished to visit some place called "Enjoy Ice" for this family outing. Youko personally had no memory of such a place, and the confusion was obvious in his visage. "Enjoy Ice? What's that?"

Hakudoshi huffed when his father questioned the existence of the greatest place to have been created in this world. His young mind had no words to explain it, but he knew one person who could at least understand its magnificence. She always understood. A few mere moments after Youko's question, the young boy made use of his teleportation ability once more, this time for the purpose of making Aiko appear in the room from wherever she had been previously. "Enjoy Ice!" he exclaimed the moment of her arrival.

Apollymi
12-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Kanna seemed pleased beyond normal reason at the reaction of her father which laid his hand upon her head. She smiled and looked up at him with a nod of her head. "Hai, Otou-sama," she managed. Soon after Youko found himself asking about the place which was Enjoy Ice and though Benihime was familiar with it, it seemed Hakudoshi didn't care much to have her explain. In his huffiness, he went on to summon Aiko. The white haired young woman with her short bob had been doing something else but appeared dressed in a short kimono and skirt with an obi around her waist in a gentle teal color covered in various chrysanthemum flowers. At her hip two swords, one seemingly beat up old katana and the other an ornately wrapped broad blade. There was much shock in the young woman's golden eyes as she looked at the collection of people within the office. The first words out of Hakudoshi's mouth made her chuckle. "Enjoy Ice? The Ice Cream shop run by Tokumatsu-ojii and his family. They make the best soft-served ice cream, mix up different flavors for you by hand, it's a nice show if Chojiro-ojii is there in person. He loves the kids, and goes way crazy with his display, though if you just want some ice cream, Chinatsu-nee makes a pretty good mix too," she explained. She'd previously been the one to take Hakudoshi to this place when his parents were missing. "Haku-chan really likes that place... is this a family meeting?" asked Aiko who found her random teleport into this place non-stressful but still very strange. "Hai, something like that. We were talking about taking a couple of trips today, and wanted to do something together as a family before we departed. This was what Hakudoshi, and Kanna suggested," mentioned the Kazekage. "I can't believe, you've never gone Youko," she said frowning slightly at the thought, though she wasn't as excited about it as Hakudoshi, she did still enjoy her ice cream as much as the next person.

Bloodedge
12-05-2017, 10:27 AM
"Don't fret; you'll get used to it soon," he said to the empty-eyed girl. It seemed Hakudoshi preferred the idea of dragging Aiko from wherever she'd been to have her explain the place he suggested for their outing. This was all fine and dandy, as Aiko reacted in a way that suggested she didn't mind. Hearing the explanation of 'Enjoy Ice' sparked a memory in Youko's mind. He had indeed never been there, but he did recall passing the place a few times. "Oh! That little shop in the square, with the old man! I've met him before. He came by the forge with a strange request for... a whisk and spoon. Either way, ice-cream sounds lovely. Let's go!"

All had agreed to the trip now. Hakudoshi could not have been more elated to be visiting his favorite place. The boy was absolutely beaming with excitement, contrary to his normal demeanor. Without a moment of further hesitation, he raised his right fist to the sky. "Mm!" With this simple utterance, Hakudoshi teleported himself and the rest of the family to the village square, at the shop called Enjoy Ice.

Apollymi
12-05-2017, 10:51 AM
There was a simple nod of Kanna's head as she was told not to fret about not knowing what to say first thing in the morning. Regardless of this fact, it seemed that Aiko was soon added to their mixture of people. She'd gone on to explain the place Hakudoshi wanted to visit as their family outing before they went on whatever trips the Kazekage and Jounin Hancho had planned for them as a group. A chuckle came from Aiko, because it was rather strange for anyone's parents to just allow their kids to have ice cream first thing in the morning. Even so, it was a good outing to have and one everyone would enjoy. Youko stated that he'd even met the man who ran the place at least once or twice, long enough in fact to have helped the man by making him tools of his trade. "Oh? I didn't know you made him his tools. That's pretty cool, Onii-sama," said Aiko but Youko's words about ice cream seemed to mean that they were indeed having this breakfast of champions. With this in mind, all present were soon teleported with Hakudoshi giving the sign of his victory. Kanna also seemed excited and did the same, only with her left fist in the air. "Mm!" came from the small white haired girl with seemingly empty eyes. This would take a moment but she'd fix it before they disappeared. Much to the amusement of her female parent who still found the action to be one of the most adorable.