PDA

View Full Version : [Japan] Okuma Beach

Bloodedge
07-28-2017, 08:37 AM
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4297/36050659772_84532dcdf3_c.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/WVF4aw)

Apollymi
07-28-2017, 08:47 AM
A couple of weeks after Kumori Raizen's arrest had blown over, the Shinigami Women's Association carried on with their President's Secret Plan to take a trip to the Beach. Sure enough several young appearing women all clad in bikini's were set up at various points around the beach. The President of the Shinigami Women's Association was wearing a modest one piece and completed her look with a short sleeved little hoodie with bunny ears on it. She was bounding around the beach interacting with everyone. "Saori-chan, calm down~" chimed the cat eared woman whom she was dragging along behind her with pink hair. "But everything is so good now. We gotta do everything!~" she said. A calmer pink haired woman was set up on the beach longuing in a beach chair apparently tanning. "The young will always be young..." she mentioned with a pair of sunglasses over her eyes. She'd chosen a simple flower print bikini and a modest colorful wrap for her waist so that she wasn't exposing too much.

One new comer to this group, a redhead young woman had chosen a simple black two piece which seemed to cross under her rather massive chest. Her hair was up in a pony tail which looked a bit wilder than normal as she popped up out of the water walking her dripping wet frame up onto the beach. "Sugei!~ The water's amazing~" she chimed.

Bloodedge
07-28-2017, 09:27 AM
Among the members of the Shinigami Women's Association, there was a buxom green-haired lass sat beneath an umbrella for shade. While the others went about their own devices, this young woman clad in a red two-piece bikini relaxed atop a beach towel, applying sunscreen to her gigai's skin. "Mendokusai! Himo-taichou, hows about we get some of these that can't get sunburn? I can't risk any more tanning, y'know?" she said. At that time, another woman walked by. This one had long purple hair with a thin ahoge atop her head, and sported a v-string bikini with a black and white checkerboard pattern upon it. As she stepped out into the sunlight, she removed and discarded a large hat previously used to shade her full head and upper torso. "You wouldn't be in that situation if you applied your sunscreen earlier, Ryofu. Where'd Megumi go? I'm about to go for a dip; apparently the water's amazing," she said. Though she shared a division with this "Megumi" she was asked about, the lass named Ryofu shrugged to initiate her response to the query. "I don't know. Check the water; maybe she already went swimming and passed out while she was at it."

Apollymi
07-28-2017, 09:40 AM
Himotoya was now building a sand castle with the Captain of the 12th Division. She looked up from her work when her name was called hearing out the potential complaint of one of the more prone to sunburning individuals and pouted slightly. "They are meant to be human, you gotta deal with human problems," she said. "Use more sunscreen!" and just like that she went back to her work, as if nothing was amiss. In the water was a floating blonde young woman on her back in a giant circular flotation device. Her eyes were closed and she was very near the shore she was actually tethered to the area by way of this flotation device with her eyes closed catching up on some much needed rest, though she wasn't actually asleep. She was the 'Megumi' the others were looking for.

The redhead knew who was being discussed, but as always the Vice-Captain of the 4th Division often looked tired, she was willing to just let her rest, knowing she wouldn't be going anywhere. Instead of saying anything else, the young woman soon found herself laying out in the sun on top of a lounge chair back first aiming to reach a nice golden glow in her skin tone. Having gotten a bit cooler she settled into reading a manga while everyone else seemed to be busily doing a bit of this and a bit of that. "Oishi-fukutaichou is floating just off the coast, I don't believe she is sleeping," said a small green haired girl who was sporting a one piece. She was nowhere near as well-endowed as most of the young women here, and as such the small half-zip up jacket she wore was firmly on her shoulders.

Bloodedge
07-29-2017, 06:11 AM
"Huuuh!?" Ryofu replied to the Captain, her mouth agape as she looked in the woman's direction in shock. To emphasize her following statement, she held up a near-empty bottle of high-SPF sunscreen with her right hand, and pointed at it with her left. "I've used pretty much this whole bottle, and I'm still feeling the burn! This Gigai is defective, I tell you!"

"Your skin is defective," the purple-haired girl said in passing to Ryofu. With that said, she left the latter's vicinity, having received and visually confirmed the location of the blonde she sought. During her departure, Ryofu huffed and pointed her tongue at the other lass. "Well not all of us can be born with perfect skin, baka Kan'u!" The lass apparently named Kan'u continued along her path, giving no response to this statement. En route to the resting blonde, she stopped before Benihime, who was leaving the water. "Hoh? You're that new girl in the 12th, right? Winner of that tournament, too?" she asked. Instead of waiting for a response of any sort, Kan'u immediately stepped closer to the redhead and leaned forward to thoroughly inspect her chest. "Wow! Another one joins the club, ladies!" If by some chance anyone did not understand Kan'u's meaning in this, a simple glance would reveal her then reaching out with both hands to grope the breasts of the 12th Division's newest 5th Seat.

Apollymi
07-29-2017, 06:29 AM
"Should have brought another bottle," the Captain of the 10th Division mentioned as she continued working on her sand castle with the Captain of the 12th Division. Such a thing was rather strange but Benihime imagined the pair of them were good friends so she didn't think much about it. Moving right along, the young woman known as Kan'u soon stood at Benihime's fore as she tried to go back to her lounge chair and enjoy an afternoon's reading while tanning. Such a thing was basically to question her, but it was a line of questioning she'd mostly gotten used to. "Hai, both of those things are true....Yoro..." the redhead had intended to be polite but soon enough this woman's approach shifted into something almost entirely unexpected.

"Eep!" a rather sudden change occurred in the redhead's tone of voice as she was soon enough being rather thoroughly molested by Kan'u. It was such a surprisingly turn of events that all she could do was try and free herself while seemingly stunned. "Uh... a little help here..." she said hoping one of the other young women would help. Megumi gazed in that direction but soon allowed herself to rotate just a bit so she didn't have to witness this. Her own Captain looked up from her creation in the sand just long enough to gauge the redhead's bust size and decide she wasn't interfering on principle. In this moment, Benihime made eye contact with the pink-haired cat woman and found it there. "Really? Ayatsuki-taichou... you're gonna be this person today?" she said pleading for assistance. "Yep, gonna be that person today, you said I was weird. This is normal girl interaction. You're the most normal seated member of the 12th Division, Beni-chan~" she said before averting her eyes. Benihime was completely taken back by the amount of petty her own Captain was being at this point, but she supposed this was all in good fun. And since she didn't often have this sort of interaction with other girls, given the number of male siblings she previously had, she supposed she had no idea what women did together when they were alone and in large groups. Apparently even the Captain of the Sixth Division only hazarded a glance the young redhead's way, slipping sunglasses down her nose taking in the size of the young woman's bosom and then pushing her shades back up on her nose as if she hadn't done a thing. The person to come to her defense would be the meek 4th Seat of the Thirteenth Division, "Kan'u-san, Benihime-chan is new to all this. You should take it easy on her as her senior," she offered, though she was rather flat chested and as such had no idea why such a thing was even happening in the first place. An appreciative glance passed the redhead's face in this moment, she was rather happy she'd never done anything negative to Midorima Shinju, in all of her outings with the Thirteenth Division.

Bloodedge
07-29-2017, 07:01 AM
Only a short amount of time into her groping, Kan'u found that Benihime had freed herself of this grasp. Kan'u shifted her hands about thereafter, placing one beneath her chin while continuing to inspect the redhead. Just as she expected, none came to this woman's immediate rescue. Even her own Captain showed no interest in aiding her, which only served to further Kan'u's apparent goal. Eventually, though, a particular high-ranking member of the 13th Division intervened with her words. "Oh hush, Shinju! This one won the tournament; there's no more room for seniority! Anyway," she continued, returning her attention to Benihime by leaning to whisper in her ear. "Megumi's about to get a quick strip and a forced skinny dip. You in on this?"

Apollymi
07-29-2017, 07:16 AM
"Nonsense, she's strong sure, but everyone could use a bit of guidance," said Midorima before she went back to what she'd been doing previously. Benihime appreciated the young woman's sincerity and thought to help her out again if the occasion called for it because she'd been nice to her in this moment. Since she'd already freed herself she covered her own chest if only for a moment, all while the young woman named Kan'u continued to size her up, apparently very interested in this. But after providing a parting word or two aimed at Shinju there was a statement made to the young redhead about a plan for rather devious behavior to be enacted against the Vice-Captain of the Fourth Division. Normally Benihime would have been against such a thing, what with the blonde woman always seeming like she was tired and her general kindly disposition which led the redhead to believe there was something festering just below the surface. But... Benihime was just as petty as her Captain was, and all she could think is that she'd left the blonde woman to her own devices only to not be offered aid when she needed it most. A whisper would leave the young woman's mouth about this situation which was about to be a bit unexpected. "If you agree not to molest me anymore... I'll help," regardless of the outcome this trip seemed to be something of a bonding experience, and this was something she didn't get with other women very often and as such she felt the need to take advantage.

Bloodedge
07-29-2017, 07:45 AM
When Benihime gave her response, Kan'u stopped to think for several seconds. She didn't seem to approve of this, but after these few moments of consideration, she spoke on the matter. "Hmm. No promises," was her reply, which she gave with a sly wink. "Let's go!" Without further ado, Kan'u hopped into the ocean and began swimming beneath the water's surface toward Megumi. Once there, she would take a side and await Benihime's arrival. A simple point upward would assign the redhead a side and clear both parties to rise above the surface and snatch away all that Megumi wore. The follow-up to this would be flipping the flotation device she sat upon.

Apollymi
07-29-2017, 07:53 AM
"Mendokuse, that's the best I am gonna get out of someone like you, huh?" she said, the sly wink did not bode well for any further lack of molestation. Still, she supposed a bit of bonding would be fine between her and these people and help her blend in a bit better, perhaps giving her a bit more to do besides what she already did in her spare time. Soon Kan'u had taken off towards the ocean and as such Benihime followed, once she was underwater she looked to Kan'u who pointed upwards assigning the little redhead a side of the Vice-Captain to strip. And soon enough all had gone exactly according to plan.

Megumi who'd for all intents and purposes been completely still with her eyes closed rather suddenly felt the strings of her bikini get pulled and had her entire flotation device flipped over. A second later the naked Vice-Captain stuck her head out of the water clinging to her floating ring. "Really?! Kan'u!!" she seemed upset but this was the most normal she'd ever sounded. Benihime surfaced a few feet away taking a deep breath and pushing wet and wild bangs out of her own face, waiting mostly to see the outcome of this.

Bloodedge
07-29-2017, 08:43 AM
Interestingly enough, the 4th Division's Vice-Captain would not be without her bathing suit when she emerged from the water. Somehow, everything had been replaced in the time it took her to return to the surface. Kan'u took note of this when the blonde was shouting her name, and looked onward in confusion. "What!? No. No, no... NO!" she chanted. "That's too many types of unfair! How did you even do that?!" Kan'u seemed outraged by this occurrence, and she literally had no clue how such a thing had occurred. In actuality, this was done by the effort of a particular Captain of the 13th Division, who happened to have an ability which allowed him to move in and out of marked locations without being noticed. This Megumi just happened to have such a marker on her person.

Behind a nearby beach house, a group from the Shinigami Men's Association stood in hiding. Their leader, the black-haired Captain of the 7th Division, looked toward the blonde 13th Division Captain and slammed a fist upon his head when he suddenly reappeared in the group. "BAKA! Are you trying to get us all caught already!?" he asked. After receiving such a blow to the head, the 13th's Captain - Namikaze Minato - rubbed the top of his head with one eye closed. "Ouch! You're the one who's going to get us caught with all that yelling!"

Apollymi
07-29-2017, 08:54 AM
Benihime was also stunned by the occurance of Megumi's clothing immediately being returned to her person. She was quite sure she'd taken the young woman's swimsuit and she was quite sure it was in her hands a few seconds prior to this. With that thought in mind the young woman went about processing several things and decided she likely understood how it was done, but not why. "Sumimasen, Oishi-fukutaichou~ I just got caught up in the moment," the young redhead apologized as she began a lazy backward stroke towards the shore. In answer to Kan'u, Megumi stuck her tongue out at the young woman as she flipped over and then climbed back into her flotation device. "It's alright, Benihime-chan, no harm done. And I did leave you to Kan'u, I have no one to blame but myself," the woman said seeming to be chipper and laughing at Kan'u's outrage. "Quiet down, Kan'u. It is magic~" she said simply as if it was the answer to everything, when really it was nothing like that at all.

Meanwhile, Benihime looked towards nearby areas trying to figure out where they were hiding. Figuring it wasn't any real danger she kept the information about the obvious Captain of the 13th Division to herself. Heading instead to her lounge chair perhaps to finally read her book. Among the men at the Beach House was a blue haired young lad, who happened to be the Vice-Captain of the Blonde man currently being berated for nearly getting them caught. "I still don't get it, why aren't we just going over to hang out with them, Mutsuki-taichou??"

Bloodedge
07-29-2017, 11:11 AM
"Some partner in crime you're being," Kan'u said when Benihime turned to apologizing for her actions. When her attention returned to Megumi, her eyes narrowed, and her brow furrowed simultaneously. "Magic. Uh-huh. I'm onto your game; I'll figure out how you do all the things you do," she claimed. Though these sorts of occurrences had been happening for quite some time during her attempts to get at the 4th's Vice-Captain, Kan'u still had no idea what was allowing the woman to bypass embarrassment every single time. It almost seemed as if the woman had some sort of guardian angel around her...

"I wouldn't have to yell if you didn't mess up our plans for no reason! Why would you even do that; it was the perfect opportunity!" said Kagura, the 7th's Captain. Minato chuckled nervously in response, seeming to have no real explanation worth giving. Little did this man know, his actions were very specifically focused. In his ignorance of the true situation, Kagura turned toward the blonde male's Vice-Captain. "Really? Are you both just not on board here? Look at all the women here! If we let on to the fact that we're here, then we don't get to see them do more stuff like that," he said, alluding to the would-be scenario of someone having their bikini ripped off. "If we stay hidden, there's free boobs in it. Some of those asses are real nice, too."

Apollymi
07-29-2017, 11:32 AM
"Nee-chan, you have to know when to hold and when to fold. It isn't worth the wasted energy... fold," she said of trying to pull this sort of prank on the 4th Division Vice-Captain. "I'm sure you will one day, Kan'u~" said the Vice-Captain of the 4th Division. Who seemed to be in a reasonable humor despite the fact that two of her younger peers had just tried a very embarrassing prank on her. The rest of the women all seemed to be engaged in various degrees of other activities. "But if you have some other activity in mind that isn't molesting me, I'm all ears~" said the redhead to her would be mentor in their devious activities.

While a new scheme could be hatched between Benihime and Kan'u, their male counterparts were busying apparently discussing the merits of remaining hidden and watching to see what would happen. The Vice-Captain of the 13th, found his Captain's lack of straightforwardness in this situation strange, but instead of calling him on it, went with a more diplomatic approach. "Eh, but if they catch us peeping, won't we all be labeled creepers with you, thus ruining any of our potential chances with them?" asked the Vice-Captain. "I mean we're already here so whatever, but isn't it gonna get weird with us just talking to each other and not... well... any of the attractive women we are spending so much time watching?" asked the boy, who wondered truly what they were supposed to get out of this besides images of gorgeous women in bikinis. Though he'd already agreed to this espionage trip of sorts, it was mostly because his Captain was coming.

Bloodedge
07-31-2017, 07:09 AM
"Hmph!" was the retort of Kan'u, both to Benihime and to Megumi. Regardless of her opinion on the most recent scenario, when asked by Benihime if she had some other activity in mind, Kan'u swam to share the side of Megumi where the redhead resided. "That was my spark of genius for the day. But, now that we've got Megumi here, time for girl talk. You fought that new 10th Division Vice-Captain after our tournament. Spill the beans."

Meanwhile, the group of male Shinigami would be witnessing the face of Mutsuki Kagura turning sour due to the words of the 13th's Vice-Captain. He raised his forefinger as if to retort, but mere moments after opening his mouth, he fell sullen. "I... uhh... Wait, what's this talk about chances?" he asked, finding a shining light to potentially save face for himself. "We're not here to get dates; we're here for the eye candy!" At this time, the blonde Captain of the 9th stepped forward. His typical upright demeanor defined him as he offered a few choice words to his fellow Captain. "This is pathetic, Mutsuki-taichou. Perhaps you may want to reconsider your idea," he said. "Urusai, Ikaruga! You knew what we were up to, and you still came," Kagura replied. This caused Ikaruga Jin to shift his eyes; through their corner, he viewed the distant Kumori Raizen, clad in a pair of gold and black swim trunks. "I have my own reasons."

Apollymi
07-31-2017, 07:29 AM
It seemed that Kan'u was all out of devious ideas, though that didn't stop the purple haired young woman from joining Benihime on the other side of Megumi. The Fourth Division Vice-Captain kept herself afloat alongside the pair of lasses content to converse with them despite their earlier attempt to disrobe her. Kan'u seemed to have a new found curiosity about the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division which caused the young redhead's face to shift just slightly. "Yeah, I fought him after winning the Seated Officer's tournament, but... that was more because I was curious about something. There aren't any beans to spill really. I assume you saw the fight, there wasn't more to it than that..." said the redhead rather surprised by this line of questioning. She'd very obviously lost her previous fight with the Vice-Captain of the 10th, and had gone on to watch the remainder of that round of the Tournament with him on his own offer. But aside from that day, and their visit post his incarceration she hadn't really had much contact with him, her previous two moments with him not withstanding. Megumi was a different kind of curious as well, "What could have made you curious enough to take a losing fight of your own volition? And yes I saw the fight, but just the fight without everything being said doesn't really fill in all the blanks..." Megumi's interest in this was completely innocent. She didn't know it was possible for a person who was a Shinigami to be part Hollow and given that wasn't sure the Vice-Captain of the 10th deserved all the negatives he'd been assigned while he awaited what should have been his execution. She also knew from a more discrete source, that the redhead and her Captain had put in tireless hours to try and get the young man out of prison, as such she figured there had to be something more than what was at the surface, at the very least something more than this young woman's apparent curiosity.

"I'm just saying, I could swing my own eye candy without all this interference and creepiness. They aren't going to like us spying on them..." said the Vice-Captain of the 13th Division content to have said what he needed to even after the Captain of the 7th had tried to save himself from the hideous truth of this moment. He then looked to the young man who was also a Vice-Captain, of the 10th Division. The one who'd likely been dragged along completely arbitrarily. He didn't know how to feel about the young man, but he wasn't sure he deserved the bad wrap he'd gotten, as such, he'd decided to reserve judgement unless something obviously shady happened. "See? Ikaruga-taichou agrees," the young man said hoping to eventually not have to hide his presence any longer.

Bloodedge
08-02-2017, 06:30 AM
"Curious? You chose to take that much of a loss because you were curious? About WHAT!?" Kan'u questioned with an expression that showed only shock and confusion. When Megumi went on to question Benihime along the same lines, Kan'u pointed at the blonde and looked at the redhead for emphasis on the former's point. All things considered, this was very baffling news to take in. More importantly, there was more to this matter than the fight itself, and Kan'u was curious and gossipy enough to slide closer to Benihime and speak in hushed tones because of it. "There's way more to it than that, girly. That guy dished out a merciless slaughter in the fight before, but then he healed you up and brought you to sit with him. I want the scoop on that as much as the fight itself," she said.

Kagura, after receiving the chiding of the 13th's Vice-Captain and the Captain of the 9th, was now seething. The more the younger male from the 13th Division spoke, the more irrational the 7th Division's Captain became. By the time it was pointed out that Ikaruga agreed with the lad, Kagura snapped in a way that had him reaching out for the Vice-Captain to grab hold of him. "Well fine! Stop spying then!" he replied while aiming to throw the boy over the building they all stood behind, sending him flying toward the section of the beach occupied by the women.

Apollymi
08-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Benihime was being questioned at large by these two young women and it made her feel slightly abashed. Her left hand came to rest on the back of her head as she looked off in another direction. She supposed they were asking rather valid questions, and given how Kan'u chose to exemplify her own curiosity, Benihime couldn't help but feel even more abashed. "Ano... it isn't like that really. Losing the fight wasn't really a big deal to me. After all, I didn't enter the tournament of my own accord in the first place. Ayatsuki-taichou made me because she got curious about my lying about possessing Shikai the week after I graduated from the Academy," the young woman said. "I never really intended to win in the first place, but all of my match ups weren't terrible..." said the young woman. Megumi thought about this and seemed to accept the answer, she couldn't really see why anyone wouldn't want to win, but she supposed there were worse things to have than a humble 5th Seat. "Sou ka, so you weren't in it like the rest of the seated officers trying to get a promotion... strange but okay," Megumi said finding this young woman's circumstances to be a bit different from the norm. As for the rest of it she could only shrug. "Iie, I thought he could help me with my Kidou research. He taught a lesson on it at the Academy my first day, and subsequently saved our class when trip to the Land of the Living went awry..." she said of her general curiosities. There was a bit more to her own curiosity than just that by now, but that was the reason she had initially. As for why she'd not been slaughtered at their match-up she could only shrug. "He doesn't seem to purposefully try going overboard with anyone. I wasn't really an exception to this, what he did to the 1st Division's Vice-Captain was par for the course, since that man was trying to use his Bankai at the time. He said he went a bit overboard with me, which is why he said he fixed me up. I think you are looking too far into this... Nee---"

Benihime was going to continue speaking but she saw a blue haired boy in a striped t-shirt and a pair of blue shorts come flying from a beach house on the coast. He landed in the middle of the sand after being launched to this spot by the Captain of the Seventh Division. Her eyes widened. "Oh... that's the guy that got Bankai'd..." she said not remembering for one second the name of the Vice-Captain of the 13th Division. "That didn't take as long as I expected... I wonder why he got tossed?" she said, hinting that she'd already realized they were being watched for whatever reason. Aoki himself seemed to be jarred. His eyes were swirling and the entire world was spinning around him as he held his head and tried to regain his bearings. "Jeez, that guy is way too irrational to be a Captain..." he said as his body wobbled and wobbled seeming to be very close to falling clean over.

Bloodedge
08-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Benihime finally seemed to be getting around to addressing Kan'u's greatest concern about the end of her final battle, but an interruption came in the form of a male Shinigami falling onto the beach. When Kan'u looked in the same direction as the redhead to see this, her brow furrowed. "So much for a girls' day out. Somebody mentioned the likelihood of this happening earlier," she said before shifting her gaze toward Benihime again. "This isn't over. You still sat in the 10th Division's bleachers after all that."

Mere moments after the landing of Aoki, Minato - the lad's Captain - appeared in a flash to offer his Vice-Captain a hand up. He sported a white pair of swim trunks with red flame designs along the bottom, much similar to the design of his haori. With his right hand outstretched toward Aoki, he shifted his eyes about the beach. "Yare yare. You went and sent him over the edge; now the jig's up. Ah well. I guess I'll have to look for a new Vice-Captain, since Himo-chan's going to kill you and all."

Apollymi
08-02-2017, 07:25 AM
Benihime looked at the young male on the beach and chuckled as another blonde came into view offering the young man a hand up. This would be taken as Megumi seemed to peek towards the beach in that man's general direction. The smallest upturn to the Vice-Captain of the Fourth Division's lips told Benihime her earlier assumption about the woman's mysteriously reappearing clothes. But that was a but a small matter to be logged away for later. "Yeah, apparently there was a bet going between Ayatsuki-taichou and Himotoya-taichou about how hard this crash was going to go..." Benihime said wondering which of the Captains had won. Beyond this it seemed that Kan'u wasn't at all properly satisfied by what the young redhead said, and seemed to go on about her apparently sitting in the 10th Division's Bleachers after the fight she'd lost. She shrugged this off there was a rather easy explanation for it. "After Kumori-fukutaichou fixed me up, he invited me to sit with him for the rest of the day's events... that's all," she said seeming to think this woman's fixation on this information was a bit much. "Like I was going to say, Nee-chan, you're looking way too far into this..." she said as she began swimming properly back towards the shore, so she could have a better view of what was about to happen.

Appearing right at the side of the Captain of the 13th Division's Captain was a small woman with platinum blonde hair. She looked down at the blue haired young man who seemed to be stunned by her rather sudden appearance. "TAICHOU~ DON'T LET HER HAVE ME PLEASE!! I'LL BE GOOD I PROMISE! DON'T REPLACE ME!" he said as he aimed to hide behind the blonde man. "Ano, Namikaze-taichou, why is he scared of me?" she said seeming to find this odd. "By the way, arigatou gozaimasu~" she said pulling from behind her back a small bucket full of goodies beach related for this pair of individuals. "You guys just helped me win a serious bet!~ Aki-nee, told ya' they wouldn't be able to properly hold out just to spy on us~" she said which seemed to make the young blue haired man nearly faint from his not imminent death. "Oh quiet, Saori-chan. I know I've lost, I've known that since, Megumi-san randomly redressed in the middle of being stripped. Anyway... come over her and check out these drawbridges~" she said seeming not to care at all one way or the other that there were now men among their friend group. "Plus, I am sure this whole spying thing was still Kagura's idea... If I'm right that's a fifty-fifty split." she said.

Bloodedge
08-02-2017, 07:45 AM
"Mhm," Kan'u muttered, seeming to be in disbelief when Benihime claimed she was looking too far into this matter. With that, the redhead was gone, leaving Kan'u to float closer to Megumi. "You buying any of that?" she asked.

Minato wore a wide and bright smile with closed eyes as his Vice-Captain plead for his very life. While holding this appearance, he shifted behind the lad and held him by the shoulders, leaving Saori to the front of him. "Relax, Ao-kun, relax. Himo-chan's the nicest Captain around. Just stay out of her cookie jar," he said before his posture straightened and his gaze fell upon Saori. He reached out to accept the bucket, seeming totally unfazed by the fact that he, and likely the others by association, had been revealed. "Hai, hai! Always willing to help. Oh, and don't worry; he's not scared of you... for any reason other than me telling him you were going to kill him." In the meantime, Kagura overheard the assumption of Akiko that this was all his doing, and made every effort to slip away stealthily. Moments later, though, another Captain appeared before the women; it was none other than Yuuki Terumi, Captain of the 3rd Division. He wore green and black swim trunks and his usual wolfish grin as he approached with something slung over his shoulder. A single glance would reveal that what he held onto was a rope, which allowed him to drag the bound and gagged Mutsuki Kagura behind him as he approached Akiko. "Ohai~! Brought ya' a present!"

Apollymi
08-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Benihime was more than well aware that what she'd said would likely be unbelievable to the other women. That being said, she was in fact being mostly honest in her explanation. Soon enough the young redhead was slipping back onto the beach twisting water out of her wild locks as she ambled nosily up to the larger group to have a peek at what was being said between this group of Captains, and Vice-Captains before she went to hopefully go back to the reading she'd been interrupted from. She peeked over her at her chair and saw atop it the manga Fairy Tail newest edition she'd been reading, with a character on the front cover who bore surprising resemblance to the red haired lass. While Megumi found Kan'u swimming ever closer and asking if she bought any of that. "Hmm, some of it is true, but some of it probably isn't. The depth of her curiosity probably went a bit further than science, well I mean technically it's biology but whatever. But, for all we know that was their first official chat. Would be worth keeping an eye on, I think..."

Meanwhile, Minato had managed to calm down his Vice-Captain, and explain to Himotoya why the young lad was pleading for his life in the first place. Such a thing made the young Captain giggle just a little as she smirked. "Well, hands off cookies is a good idea in general, but I'm glad you think I'm nice~" she said to Minato. "Enjoy the trip guys we got the beach for the whole day~" she said of their space she was apparently already willing to share with the men's association for whatever reason. "Sugei!~ Aki-nee~ Those bridges are perfect!~" she said of the woman's working draw bridges throughout the entirety of the massive sandcastle they'd been working on. Soon though the wolfish grin of one Yuuki Terumi would appear near Akiko which didn't seem to surprise the Captain of the 12th Division by very much as she turned to see the Captain of the 7th Division being drug along behind him. "Ah, Yuuki-taichou, what a great present~ It was his idea wasn't it... he tried to run?" she asked as if she'd already gathered this much. Benihime soon enough was creeping along the rear of this group peeking into it, wondering what sort of thing was about to happen. Group dynamics were overly complicated and she didn't know enough about this combination of people to be sure of the outcome.

Bloodedge
08-23-2017, 09:08 AM
While most of the male Shinigami began going about their business as prompted by the 10th Division's Captain, Terumi pulled Kagura around to his fore, as if to properly offer the other Captain as a gift to Akiko. "It most certainly was his idea. What are the rest of us lowly men to do when told we could surround ourselves with many beautiful women at no cost? He baited us into an offer we couldn't refuse~♪" he said with a great deal of sarcasm. "I think a punishment for these acts of treason are in order~♪"

Meanwhile, there was movement by a particular Vice-Captain by the name of Kumori Raizen. He moved toward the water's edge in a virtually secluded spot some distance from all the others. There, he sat in just the right spot to allow brief moments of contact with the shifting tide. His right knee was elevated with his right arm draped over it, and his left leg was tucked beneath his right leg. A sigh escaped the young man; as far as he was concerned, this trip would be used for actual relaxation. Ikaruga Jin, on the other hand, still intended to keep a distant, yet keen eye set on this individual.

Apollymi
08-23-2017, 09:43 AM
Akiko heard out what Terumi had to say as he offered her Mutsuki as a present in a proper way. He went on to fully explain how all the men ended up in this particular situation. Of course, Akiko had already figured all of this out, but she found a great deal of appeal in how Terumi chose to phrase it. "Oh? You don't say..." she had thought about asking what he thought the punishment of this particular male captain should be, but he went on to say he should be dealt with as treasonous for setting up his own male associates in a catch-22. "Oh so you wanna, burying him up to his neck in sand and watch his head bake in the sun. I mean... I totally already dug a hole for that..." she said with wide innocent eyes pressing a button beside her sand castle which would cause a man sized hole to open up next to it which was exactly deep enough to let the 7th Division's Captain stand within it. If he was placed within small robots would push the area full of a pile of sand hidden behind the massive sand castle to leave him that way.

'Ano... that seems kinda harsh...' Benihime thought as she finally creeped away from the crowd but before she could finally reach the book she'd gotten out of the water to read, she saw on the water's edge the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division. She gave a great deal of thought to it, in a couple of seconds before she headed over to join him. "Kumori-fukutaichou, nice to see you out and about with the rest of us~" she chimed, seemingly amused, as she always was.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 05:06 AM
"Oooh, a hole!" Terumi said when Akiko opened a hole for Kagura to be dropped into. On cue, he dragged the other male toward said hole, and dropped him in so only his head was on surface level. Kagura writhed and mumbled through the gag previously placed on him, seeming to be very displeased with this ordeal. Terumi did not care at all about the other man's discomfort; he merely stepped away and took a side to Akiko. "Oi, oi! That's a pretty good hole there. How much time ya' thinkin'?"

At Raizen's location, the red-haired 5th Seat of the 12th Division made an approach. The Vice-Captain made no efforts to look in the young woman's direction, as his gaze was set on the horizon. He did, however, immediately acknowledge her presence and statement; there was no confusing this one's voice at this point. "Konbanwa," he said, seeming to have adopted a strange greeting habit at some point. "Arigatou."

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 05:21 AM
"Yep!" this was the reply given by the Captain of the 12th Division regarding the hole she'd obviously dug, just for this moment. Soon enough her prize was delivered into it, with what she could only assume was a healthy amount of griping behind his gag. And beyond this, Terumi seemed amused and took side next to her complimenting her digging skills and asking about the length of time the 7th Division's Captain would spend buried. "Um, I am thinking about an hour, seems like a fair amount of time. Actually, I don't even see why it's considered a punishment if he was hoping just to ogle everyone anyways. This is a reward, make it two hours~" she said seemingly amused by the entire ordeal. As this was being discussed a young woman with dirty blonde hair picked herself up and out of a covered umbrella area and stood over her captured Captain's head. "Look, what you've done, Mutsuki-taichou, you're going to have everyone thinking the Seventh Division is full of deviants. You're giving us all a bad reputation, I couldn't even stand up for you when they said you'd do something like this," the girl chided. She was wearing a simple one piece black bathing suit and a straw hat which kept the sun out of her eyes. With one hand on her hip she spoke to the man with all due respect but still annoyed by his antics.

Meanwhile, Benihime took a moment to join Raizen and though he didn't turn to acknowledge her, he did speak a greeting and acknowledge her statement. Going so far as to greet her as if it was late night instead of the middle of the afternoon, "Konbanwa?" she chuckled and let it go. "No idea what you're thanking me for~" she went on to say as she collapsed in the sand next to the man. Even knowing that this was likely going to draw a bit of unwanted attention to her later, she felt the man deserved way more friendship and kindness than he was allowing himself at this point. Her vision also averted to the horizon she remained a more than respectable distance away from him, so they could talk without strain and also so she could have a look around as she leaned back against her palms.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 05:55 AM
As Akiko spoke, Terumi crouched to have a view of the machines properly burying Kaguya in sand. It was certainly a sight to behold; one which appealed to the child in Terumi, if such a thing properly existed. "It could be a punishment if we let the tide wash over 'im when it comes in," the 3rd's Captain said with a sly grin and closed eyes. This statement emerged while Kagura himself let out muffled grunts, which was about all he could say to his own Vice-Captain when she spoke. Terumi then took note of the lass' presence, then looked in the direction he'd last seen the Vice-Captain of the 10th. There, he saw a somewhat close proximity to another individual whom he recalled seeing. "Kyoyama-chan~♪ Your fling's gettin' away from ya' over there. Thought you had a stronger lock than that."

"... Hai," Raizen replied. It seemed as if he found nothing strange in this form of greeting being used outside of its proper time-frame, almost as if there was a specific reason he chose to use it. In fact, there was, but he'd avoid mentioning such things. As for what he thanked the redhead for, it was quite the simple matter. "You helped free me from that execution. Ayatsuki-taichou didn't need anyone's help."

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 06:17 AM
Akiko heard out the words of the Captain of the third and thought it over giving a solid nod as if this was an idea she hadn't thought over herself. "Hmm, that's pretty good ya' know. Like perfectly devious..." she said giving a nod as she cupped her chin with her forefinger and thumb and nodded. With that she was content. The addition of the Vice-Captain of the Seventh Division made Akiko look up at the other girl and nod. "That's right give him an ear full while he can't move~" she sad seeming to be amused. The words of the Captain of the Seventh Division didn't reach the young woman's ears as his words were still muffled by a gag. Even so, it seemed that Terumi had something else he'd point out which caused both Akiko and Michi to look over towards the horizon. Akiko's brow rose as she recognized her own fifth seat keeping the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division company, still she couldn't quite place the girl's motives for anything so she simply shrugged. Michi gave a look as if confused. "Fling?! Yuuki-taicho, he just... " she said, knowing that Raizen had made the offer while they fought it would apparently fall to her to remind the young man about his promise. "Owes me dinner," she finished. Having thought about this more and she'd been mulling over the idea of approaching the Vice-Captain. She didn't know he'd come here and as such she hadn't prepared to see him. He was almost executed after all so it wasn't really something she'd considered bringing up. But now... he was out and about again, and pardoned even, so... that dinner was still up for grabs.

While things were being discussed between the Captains and Vice-Captain, Benihime gave a small smile in appreciation of Raizen's sentiment. While it was true, she'd helped her Captain of her own accord and that the woman didn't need her help, it somehow felt odd to take responsibility for that in this moment. "Oh, that... well... Ayatsuki-taichou didn't need my help or anything. But six months is a long time to be locked up, is all... and most of what I did was just reading and sample collection, which I was already doing, for my own research. So, no need to thank me," she stated. Though in truth she'd helped because she felt it was necessary. She didn't have any real connection to this man but they were alike enough that she considered him a mark of what she should be reaching for, with that in mind, she couldn't sit idly by while he wasted away for something stupid.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 06:47 AM
"Owes me dinner, a movie, a moonlit stroll, six kids," Terumi chanted in a way that trailed off, as if the list continued in this hypothetical. At this point, he was doing nothing more than trying to instigate another situation, only to have a little fun.

Raizen heard out Benihime's explanation of why she'd aided her Captain in freeing him, but her words reeked of excessive modesty. There was hardly any arguing against involvement of any level after her two appearances at his place of confinement. If she wanted to discredit herself, though, who was he to argue? "Right. Have it your way, then."

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 07:19 AM
"What?! I just..." the young woman gave pause, she didn't know what about the 3rd Division Captain's words made her so flustered but she was falling rather easily into a trap she didn't know was being set. "I don't even want kids..." the young woman said as she gazed in the direction of Raizen and Benihime where they sat on the beach. "But... I mean... I should totally just... chat with him right," she said as she stepped off seemingly heading for the location of the two chatting individuals. Akiko watched as Michi hurried off and smirked going back to her work on the sand castle. "Yuuki-taichou still as devious as ever. Going so far as to instigate though, didn't know stuff like that was so amusing to you. I wonder what Beni-chan did to deserve this sort of treatment~" she said as peeked over in the direction of what she expected to be some sort of commotion.

Meanwhile, Benihime seemed to be a bit relieved that Raizen had so easily gone along with her explanation. She didn't really want to explain her own motivations to anyone though she was quite sure the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division would understand at some point. Instead of worry about it too much, she laughed it off as she tended to do most things. "Good man, not like I wanted to be thanked. Just keep doing cool stuff, so I can expand my skills list~" said the young woman, who really did appreciate the other young man for his likeness and skills over all else. Some strange feeling happened in her chest as she said this, but again she couldn't quite place it. Before she could say anything else, though the dirty blonde Vice-Captain of the Seventh Division approached like a woman on a mission, standing before Raizen at the water's edge, a tiny bit huffy for no discernible reason. "You still owe me dinner." she said calmly. Benihime's eyes widened and just like that she rose from her seat dusting sand off herself as she walked away. "You don't seem like the type to need a wing man, Kumori-fukutaichou~ I'll catch ya' later~" she said giving a quick bow to Michi as she exited this area and returned finally to the book she'd been wanting to read the entire time she'd been here. All while Michi stood with her hands on her hips waiting for reply.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 07:52 AM
Terumi's grin only grew wider as Michi walked away. He'd succeeded in getting under the lass' skin, it seemed, but Akiko had some concern about what her subordinate did to deserve this send-off. Frankly, the lass had nothing to do with his prodding. "Not a thing~. Gotta have some casualties every now and then," he said with an expression that could only be called malicious, albeit this was only his devious nature.

Following the statement of Benihime, Raizen opened his mouth to respond. At that exact moment, though, a shadow loomed over him. His gaze rose again, and what he saw before him was the Vice-Captain of the 7th Division, to whom he had an engagement to share dinner. She thought to offer a "friendly" reminder of this, prompting the red-haired 5th Seat to vacate the premises. "Hai. Ja ne," he said before his attention settled fully on the blonde before him. "That I do. Gomen; being on death row takes up more free time than I anticipated, so I had to take a rain-check without notice," he said, blandly.

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 08:11 AM
Akiko watched as the event transpired before them, and watched as her fifth seat more than graciously bowed out of whatever conversation she'd been having with the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division when his apparent dinner date arrived. She'd have to rate that exit a ten plain and simple for how easily the transition happened without the red haired lass apparently losing face. Even so, by the time she turned back to Terumi he had something of a malicious look and his words were no better. "Casualties? Sure, I'm just saying that was damn savage. Though doesn't look like she cares too much. Which is kinda..." she said as her fifth seat took the post she'd been trying to walk to for the better part of the hour at a chair where she picked up a manga laid on her stomach and began reading while she baked in the sun. This was the same young woman who'd gone out of her way to help with the evidence in the case to get the boy out of his imprisonment. She'd even surprised the 12th's Captain by being uncommonly useful in research and theory, just to free this young man. If she wasn't interested in him romantically the woman definitely didn't get the amount of effort she'd put forth. "I still don't get her..." the Captain said as she kept spying on the lot behind the glint of her glasses.

Meanwhile, Michi's address to Raizen seemed to have run off his previous companion. This wasn't at all her intention, but of course she couldn't help but feel like she'd accomplished a bit of something by doing this. She'd heard the whispers of some of her peers about the strangeness of the newest graduate of the Academy to push past the unseated ranks in such a surprisingly low amount of time. She'd never actually spoken to the other girl but that didn't stop her feelings either. When Raizen spoke he blandly mentioned his apparent incarceration as the reasoning behind their delayed date. She didn't even know why this had upset her in the first place she shook it off. "Iie, I understand. Just didn't want you to forget or anything..." she said, seemingly satisfied to have achieved her initial goals. "Also, that whole thing sounded awful, sorry you had to go through something like that..." she mentioned speaking of his incarceration. She didn't know what she'd let get under her skin, but now she felt the need to be apologetic as she spoke to the Vice-Captain of the 10th Division, she realized he'd likely been through a lot with his impending doom looming on the horizon, a forgotten date was hardly anything to be upset about.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 08:24 AM
"Pleh! That turned boring quick." When Terumi next spoke, his tongue was hanging from his mouth while his eyes watched Benihime depart from the situation at shore. With that done, he turned his back on the pair of Vice-Captains; he had no reason to watch their interaction since there would be nothing amusing involving the third wheel, so to speak. "Shame. Mutsuki-taichou, looks like you're my only entertainment," he said, much to the annoyance of the raven-haired Captain.

"I have a very good memory," Raizen replied. His interest was actually piqued by the fact that Michi remained steadfast on the idea of this dinner date, despite his imprisonment. Most Shinigami he'd encountered since the ordeal were wary and/or afraid, but here she stood as the second individual this day to seem wholly unfazed. "I'm not owed any form of apology. You surprise me, Kyoyama-fukutaichou. You'd eat at the same table as a Hollow?"

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 08:37 AM
"Hm, you might need a hobby. If posing awkward situations is your idea of fun, Yuuki-taichou," the Captain of the 12th Division said, as she looked at Kagura buried up to his head in sand, as a punishment she'd apparently decided long before he'd shown himself. "Enjoying the foot level view?" she asked not really expecting an answer.

Soon enough, Raizen was questioning Michi about her motivations keeping up with this date, after all but dismissing her apology. His words stung of someone who'd become shunned but Michi didn't really think about this sort of thing in the same way as everyone else, she soon found herself explaining. "Well, you aren't actually a Hollow. Assumably the Central 46 let you out. And as far as I can't tell, nothing about you has actually changed, so... what's the harm in getting the dinner you badgered me about?" she said, it seemed that Michi wasn't particularly scared about whatever the Hollow thing was surrounding Raizen was, and as far as she was concerned she was several months late on a dinner.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 08:47 AM
Terumi sighed. As far as him needing a hobby was concerned, he already had multiple. It just so happened to be the case that all of his hobbies involved mischief of some sort. One thing which gave him solace was the follow-up to Akiko's question toward Kagura. More incoherent mumbling came from the man, all while his eyes honed in on the crotch of the 12th's Captain.

"Sou desu ka," said Raizen. Michi didn't seem all too bothered by his situation, and with that being the case, he paid it no mind. He'd come here to relax, and the date he'd manage to talk this lass into during their tournament battle was certainly one way to accomplish that. "If I recall correctly, dessert is also on the menu. So, when and where would you like to go? It's the least I can do for my tardiness to offer your own preference."

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 09:03 AM
As Akiko looked towards the Seventh Division Captain she traced the line of his eye. She knew that Terumi had too many hobbies which were mischevious in nature, after all, it was how she ended up with her current prisoner. Even so, her prisoner hadn't learned his lesson at all as she noted his eyes were making a bee line directly for her crotch which in turn caused the Captain of the Twelfth Division to squeal and kick at the man's head a couple of times rather rapidly after which she flipped over and hissed at the man in a surprisingly cat like manner. "Disgusting pig man, stay buried all day, shitty fuckin'..." whatever else the woman had to say wouldn't really be heard as her rant seemed to become unintelligible from cat noises of distaste. All she heard thereafter would be the calm voice of Tamamura who'd rolled over to continue sunbathing. "Ayatsuki-taichou, you shouldn't swear so much," as if she acknowledge the need for some swears given the situation.

It seemed that Raizen accepted the young woman's call on her apparent reasoning behind still being okay with his date. He even brought up the fact that dessert was on the table along with the meal and that he'd let her choose her dining place of choice as he was so late in coming up with the date. The woman stood paused for a second one hand on her hip the other under her chin as she tried to think of somewhere she'd like to eat. "What you mean like now? I've got no idea, I never leave the Seireitei..." she said, which was true enough the Vice-Captain of the Seventh Division was usually found in her Division or around the Seireitei, this was one of maybe three trips to the human world and this was the only one for leisure.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 09:29 AM
"Combo~!!" Terumi chanted during Akiko's assault of the other male Captain. He'd seen this brief rampage coming since the moment he saw where Kagura was looking. Now, it looked as if Kagura would be suffering quite an intense headache for the rest of the day, but Terumi was satisfied with this amusement. "That's some sick foot droppage ya' got goin' there, Ayatsuki-tai."

For the first time since he sat at this location, Raizen moved. He rose from his seated position, clearing his trunks of sand as he gained footing. "You should leave the Seireitei more often. We're on a beach now, so there should be plenty of shops nearby. If you don't have a change of clothes, we could stop by any of the seaside clothing shops first. I'll pay."

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 09:39 AM
It seemed the tantrum of Akiko would end rather swiftly as she was soon enough standing again pushing her glasses up onto her nose. The chants of combo coming from the 3rd Division Captain were heard and as she stood with her hands on her hips she nodded, both to him and his compliment while walking away from the edge of the beach. "Thank you, though you seem like you enjoyed that just a bit too much," mentioned the pink haired woman as she headed a bit further inland. "The tide is coming in... time to vacate." truly cat like in nature she had no intention of getting wet of her own accord.

Meanwhile Raizen went on to stand and offer to take Michi on their date now and even buy her some clothes if she wanted them for the duration. A wide smile crossed the young woman's face, "Well, it's not like I need to leave the Seireitei or anything..." she said about her own lack of world travel. "But it's not like any woman can actually turn down shopping and food~" she said seemingly in a good humor. And with this she'd be off on her first leisurely adventure in the human world, in the company of another Vice-Captain who offered to buy her dinner, and less directly show her what the world was like.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 09:48 AM
Raizen was also in need of some clothing aside from his swim trunks, so when Michi decided to come along on the trip, he took the lead and guiding himself and the lass to a unisex clothing store some distance down the shoreline. After his numerous trips to the mortal world, Raizen had a general idea of what he'd be seeking for himself. As such, a quick sweep of the shop left him able to retrieve a short-sleeved button-up shirt, white in color, a pair of blue cargo shorts, and a pair of sandals. After a brief inspection of these items, he was virtually sold on the choice. "What do you think of these?" he asked. Whatever the case, he would sling his own potential purchase over his shoulder thereafter, and await Michi's browse and/or selections.

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 09:54 AM
Soon enough, following along behind Raizen, led Michi to a unisex clothing store. Once inside she watched as Raizen rather artfully pieced together an outfit for himself, and in doing so, made her realize that the human world had many more choices for these sorts of things than she'd ever found in the Seireitei. Her eyes widened as she began browsing, and she spoke to Raizen taking a look at his choices and nodded. "That's pretty cool. Seems like you already knew what you wanted... how do people here shop with so many choices?" she questioned. The whole of the human world was full of things which were quite new to this woman. Even so, she eventually settled on a sun dress with a swirly tye-dyed pattern in pinks and purples and a pair of sandals with a small pink and purple flower near the toe. She seemed to feel alright about the choices she had made and showed Raizen excitedly. "I want these!~" she chimed seemingly pleased with the idea of these clothes even before she'd properly purchased them.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 08:28 PM
"They keep shopping, every time they can, until they die," was Raizen's response. Though this was partially in jest, his words were quite truthful indeed. "There are numerous other stores as well; all with different choices from these you see here. You've been missing out on what the human world has to offer. You may want to have a look at other shops one day." Raizen's clothing of choice seemed to be acceptable for his present companion. These didn't quite suit his usual style in the human world, but they would have to do for this time at the beach. After some inspection by Michi, she selected her attire for this endeavor. "Looks good. There are rooms for changing over there," he said with a gesture toward the changing rooms. Following said gesture, he claimed the price tags from Michi's choices, and walked toward the register.

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 08:43 PM
"Haha, very funny..." the blonde said finding this to be sarcastic in some way. She could imagine how people were forced to shop repeatedly with so many choices she supposed she'd also develop such a habit if she had to. Whatever the case, it seemed that there were more and different shops that she had been missing out on. "Really? But why... seems wasteful, shouldn't they use the space for other stuff?" she asked. Something about the decadence of the Human World would have to be explored by the young woman at a later time. Soon enough Raizen, claimed the tags from her clothing and pointed out the changing rooms. As such the young woman took her clothing and went to a changing room, to begin switching out her bathing suit for the clothes she'd claimed. It would take her a few minutes but eventually she'd emerge in the tie-dye sundress and the matching sandals with her straw hat seeming to be comfortable enough in her life.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Raizen was able to make the purchase of his own clothes, as well as Michi's, in a matter of moments. With that out of the way, he began his trek toward the changing rooms, finding Michi emerging prior to his entrance. "Interesting timing. You know, it's perfectly reasonable to use a new bathing suit as undergarments," he said, alluding to the time taken by the lass, and how it attributed to the clause that she'd discarded her original attire for only a dress and sandals. With that statement, he snickered and entered the dressing room himself. Interestingly, a couple of minutes would result in Raizen discarding his beach wear as well, before donning the gear he'd chosen. Since he didn't wear a hat, he also took the time to let loose his hair, using the band as wrist wear as his locks cascaded down either side of his face. When he emerged, he did so with a light sigh. "Alright then. What's your meal preference?"

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 09:26 PM
Michi looked at Raizen as if stunned by his words, a small blush creeping up her face. "Oh quiet you... I've been in a bathing suit all day," she spoke as if this was some kind of justification for her present choice in attire. Even so, she'd wait patiently for the couple of minutes it would take Raizen to dress himself. When he emerged his attire was different and he also sported his hair worn down instead of how it had been. When he came out he asked about her food preferences, she shrugged just a little as if she didn't really have any. "I usually go for Udon and miso... I'm really not that complicated a person," said the young woman, who was almost completely transparent, aside from the moments when other people got her worked up over nothing.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 09:50 PM
"Udon... miso..." Raizen repeated with a hand to his chin. Since they were on a beach in the heat, he figured it would be a bit outlandish to go further inland to a more conventional shop for such options. "Well, in a place like this," he said, continuing to think it over. Soon enough, something came to him, and he clicked his fingers before pointing upward. "Ah! There should be a sushi bar nearby. Shall we?" the man asked with a hand offered to Michi. Should she accept this offer, he would then lead the pair toward the aforementioned sushi bar.

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 09:57 PM
It seemed to take Raizen a few moments to come up with something he thought Michi might like as a meal option. But when he did finally come up with an option it was one which Michi could appreciate, along with the rather outlandish gesture that accompanied his stroke of genius. A small giggle would escape the young woman as she took the man's outstretched hand. "Hai, sounds good," she said as he led the way to what she assumed would be somewhere she could get some reasonable food. "So you seem to know a lot about this world, how often do you come here?" she asked, it seemed a bit outlandish to her, but she also didn't know how often other Shinigami got to visit the Human World.

Bloodedge
08-24-2017, 11:12 PM
As they approached the shop, Michi questioned the frequency by which Raizen visited the human world. "Often; both for business and pleasure. I was very quickly thrown into duties here, probably to adjust to the division and how it works. I've grown quite fond of this place, really," he stated. With that, he entered the facility, which smelled of freshly prepared seafood and various fixings. Raizen inhaled deeply before glancing around, finding that this was the sort of location where patrons seated themselves. He guided toward a table for two in an open balcony-style setting. Prior to the waitress' approach, Raizen went about sliding a chair from beneath the table, and gesturing toward it. "This seems like the sort of place to have shumai. If they do have it, I highly recommend it as an option."

Apollymi
08-24-2017, 11:24 PM
Raizen answered the question presented by Michi and all she could do was nod. It was very interesting the things other divisions got into, perhaps it would be a worthwhile endeavor to go have a peek around a couple of them. "Fond of it? Don't they all seem really busy?" she asked watching as workers moved about this place at a pace which most would find astonishing, though all of it was done with a smile on their faces. It soon became obvious that this restaurant was the type where people seated themselves, and Raizen went on to pull out a chair for the young woman which she gladly took while giving a possible food suggestion. "Shumai? No idea what that is, but I'm up for trying new things..." she said as she took a seat. After the pair was properly seated a waitress did show up. She wore glasses and had dark brown hair pulled up into a messy ponytail. Her eyes were a mix of green and gold and she appeared to be rather easy going as she joined the pair and passed out menus. "Sorry about the wait, what can I help you find today?" she questioned only to pause. "Woops, wrong job, I mean, what kind of drinks can I get to get you two started?" she said laughing off her earlier misstep in speech as she took out a pad and pen to begin taking their orders for drinks.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 01:21 AM
"They do, but that's how they live. They work for money, use money for trade and services, and they go on about their lives. The human world isn't very different when compared to us," Raizen stated as he slid the lass' chair forward. Next, Raizen took up his own seat across the small table from her. Soon enough, the waitress appeared in a very strange way. Raizen wore a curious expression as he wondered what other duties this human had, aside from at least two forms of customer service. With menus on the table, Raizen had a quick scan while being asked about beverages. "Konbanwa. I'll try this special beach cocktail. Also, how about the sushi tray as an appetizer?" he asked, simultaneously looking toward Michi for confirmation of the appetizer he'd selected.

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 01:38 AM
Michi thought about this, and she supposed human life wasn't terribly different from their lives as Shinigami. They had jobs and duties to fulfil and doing so got them money to spend. That being said, something about this world seemed a lot more high paced than their own and she hadn't quite figured out what it was. "I suppose," she said though she wasn't entirely sold. Even so, they were soon approached by the waitress who seemed to be a bit scattered at first but settled in enough to pass out menus and begin taking drink orders. Of course, Michi had never tried any of the things on this menu before and as such seemed a bit like a deer in the headlights to the waitress. "I..." she started which made the young woman smile behind her glasses. "Never been here before huh? I can help you out a bit if you'd like, turn back to page one..." she offered which Michi did.

"Alright, see those are our drink specials for the evening. They all taste great with anything on the menu. On the next page is appetizers and the one after that is the entrees and beyond that are more drinks and desserts. You can take all the time you need," she offered which made Michi quite happy. This girl was overly nice and this made Michi wonder if this was all part of her job. With that said the waitress wrote down Raizen's order and Michi nodded as she looked over the menu. "I'll also try the beach cocktail special as well. Thank you for your help." she said, and the young woman noted two of these drinks. "Alright, 2 beach cocktail specials and a sushi tray appetizer I'll put those in. My name is Sawa by the way. Just let me know if you need anything. I'll be back with your drinks and appetizers and for your entree orders." she said as she left the pair their menus and headed to the back of this place. "Are they always so nice?"

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 02:03 AM
While Michi received help from the waitress with her order, Raizen leaned against the table with his head against the backs of his hands. It seemed she was keen on the same drink he'd chosen, as well as the appetizer. When the waitress dismissed herself, Raizen gave a curt nod of his head. He then returned his gaze to Michi, who wondered about the friendliness of these servers. "Not in my experience. From what I've seen, some humans hate their jobs, and they occasionally project that hatred while working. This one is an exceptional case, as far as I know. Oh, look!" His clause shifted as he glanced at the menu, finding exactly the food item he'd mentioned upon coming to this place. "They do have shumai. By the way, a cocktail is an alcoholic beverage in the human world, if you didn't know."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 02:17 AM
Raizen soon went on to explain how humans in the world related to their jobs. The explanation that people sometimes hated their jobs made sense, there were times where she found her own duties annoying or hated the people she was around. "Sou ka..." she said seeming to understand. Even so, it was nice to know that her first experience at one of these would be an exceptional one, because even Raizen hadn't encountered a waitress as nice as the one currently serving them. As he went on to look at the menu she did the same taking note of a few dishes which seemed interesting, but soon enough Raizen was mentioning the Shumai once more and she found herself looking as he went on to explain that cocktails were alcoholic. "Hmm, really? That is a strange way to describe alcohol, but... I can do a drink with dinner so I don't see it being much of a problem." she stated. After a few minutes of browsing she decided that she'd try this Shumai that Raizen seemed to like so much and as she came to this decision their waitress soon returned carrying a tray complete with two cocktails and their appetizer. She was soon placing these items on the table before the pairing and dropping a couple of black straws on the table. "Alright, there's your appetizer and drinks, are you ready for me to put your order in yet or do you need a few more minutes?" she asked of the pairing waiting for a few moments so she could take their order if need be.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 02:38 AM
"It seems to be some sort of blend. It's very strange, as there is also something called a shrimp cocktail, which is just shrimp with... cocktail sauce... non-alcoholic," said the white-haired man. "Not the best example of the interesting nature of this world, but bear with it; it will impress in the long-run." With that said, Raizen noted the return of the waitress with their drinks and appetizers. "Arigatou gozaimashite. I'll take the shrimp shumai over rice, with extra sakura sauce and wasabi, please," he said. With that, he went ahead and prepared the soy and wasabi cups for the seafood tray that was before them, assuming Michi would use this time to place her entree order as well.

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 03:01 AM
Raizen explained that there were several different things call cocktails including a shrimp cocktail which seemed strange until the mention that there was no alcohol. She couldn't have guessed such a strange assortment of things could exist but she supposed her Shinigami life would likely seem strange to a human. "Okay... I'll try and keep an open mind then." she mentioned, before their waitress returned and sat out their appetizer and drinks. The drink which she looked at for several seconds. The young woman was really on top of her job and went on to ask about their entrees which Raizen promptly ordered. Having a bit of an idea now of what she'd like Michi also order. "I'll have the Shrimp Shumai over rice as well, with lots of wasabi and soy sauce on the side," she explained, finishing her order so that her meal would be a tad different from Raizen's but given what she'd read about on the menu the minor changes would make it more to her liking. Sawa the waitress wrote down both of these orders and headed off. "Hai hai, I'll put these in and have your food out as soon as possible," she mentioned. "I'll take those menus off your hands for now. Enjoy your appetizers and let me know if you need anything else," the young woman delivered the line with a smile, as she aimed to take away the menus for the duration of their meal.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 05:06 AM
"A fan of wasabi? I wouldn't have imagined," he said when the blonde placed her order, which seemed similar, yet simultaneously markedly different to his own. With the waitress gone, Raizen slipped a straw into his cocktail, then placed his chopsticks before him and clapped his hands. "Itadakimasu~!" he said. Raizen would then go on to take up his chopsticks and select one of each sushi sample, all of which came in sets of two, for his plate. "So, what have I missed out on these past few months? Surely you've done many things in all the time I've been owing you this meal."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 05:15 AM
"I like spicy food," the young woman mentioned as she eyed their sampler appetizer. Having never had one of these cocktails she took the time to take a sip of her drink her eyes widening in surprise as she tasted the alcoholic beverage. And though she'd been prepared for alcohol the content of this seemed to be well past what she expected for something meant to be eaten with a meal, though it wasn't unpleasant. "Wow, that... has some kick to it," she said as she picked up her own chopsticks and clapped her hands together in front of her person. "Itadakimasu," she chimed as well as she pulled the other two of each kind of sushi for her own plate. As their meal began it earnest it seemed Raizen was keen to know what the blonde haired lass had been up to while he was gone. She couldn't actually say much of anything life for her went on as usual. "Oh me, I wasn't up to much of anything actually. My usual duties, making sure my Captain didn't get into trouble... that sort of thing," she said nodding gently, before taking a single piece of sushi and dipping it into soy sauce before eating it.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 05:44 AM
Raizen's gaze rose during Michi's reaction to her cocktail. Her comment was an amusing one, which brought a chuckle from the man. "You were warned," he said. As he awaited Michi's story, Raizen applied soy sauce and wasabi to his own sushi, one piece at a time. Her response came as he chewed the first bite, so his next clause took some time before it emerged from his mouth. "You have duties other than keeping track of Mutsuki-taichou? He could hardly be considered out of trouble when he tried bringing me to the beach. I imagine you were more occupied than I was recently, with that being the case."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 05:57 AM
She rolled her eyes at the comment she'd been warned about the drink. Even so, she'd enjoy it as it was quite tasty the more she sipped. After speaking of simply carrying out her duties, it seemed Raizen found a joke to be made about her Captain. "Yes, Mutsuki-taichou is a handful, when women are involved. But other times he's actually pretty good, strong devoted individual as long as bikinis aren't involved," she said of her Captain which was about as much of a ringing endorsement as she could give. "And yes I have duties other than looking after him, like grouping recruits with proper high seated mentors, and looking after the paper work... to be fair there are only a couple of times when Mutsuki-taichou is outside of my general guidance and one of those times is his 'Shinigami Men's Association meetings', such as the situation we saw today..." she said of her actual work. She was something of a linchpin in her division and quite devoted to her work and her members as much as one could expect of a Vice-Captain. "What about you? You've been back on active duty about a week? I bet you've been swamped~," the young woman mentioned, not wanting to spend too much time talking about herself. She said as she went about eating her appetizer. She had to say the sushi was quite good, though such was to be expected of a restaurant on the beach front.

By the time they were done with their appetizers, their waitress would be returning carrying another large platter with their entrees on it. Bowls of rice with Shrimp Shumai dumplings would soon be sat in front of the pair. "Shrimp Shumai with rice wasabi and soy sauce on the side for you Miss. And for you sir, Shrimp Shumai with rice wasabi and sakura sauce," she said rather happily. "Careful with those, the bowls are hot," she cautioned the pair as she did each of her customers. She then began clearing any empty plates and unnecessary pieces from the table. "Do you need anything else? Drink refills or maybe some water?" she asked.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 06:35 AM
"Bikinis or otherwise... or even Shihakusho," he chimed in. He could see how the 7th's Captain could be a reasonable individual who didn't "always" require the supervision of another, but at the same time, he imagined it wouldn't be very entertaining to be in Michi's shoes, so to speak. "I'm certain you have a reasonable way to balance your time. After all, you agreed to this, and we didn't previously have the vacation to skip out on. That says something." Raizen continued eating after this was said, pausing only when Michi questioned his activities of late. He only had one piece of sushi left at this point, so he went ahead and ate it before replying. "I'm sure it's hard to believe, but I accomplished more during my time in the Senzaikyuu. I've been recovering my physical state for the most part, over the last week." Soon, the waitress returned. She claimed the empty tray, and offered up the entrees for the pair. "Arigatou," Raizen said. With her offer of refills, Raizen took up his glass and drained the cocktail within quickly. Once that was done, he slid it across the table. "I'll have another."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 06:45 AM
"That's fair..." she said only to giggle afterwards. Her Captain was indeed a handful but he was a good guy, when he didn't need to be strong armed. When he mentioned that she had to have a reasonable way to balance her time, because she'd agreed to this date long before this moment with the vacation involved she could only laugh. "Yeah, I lock him in his office. And right now he's buried up to his neck in sand being berated by Ayatsuki-taichou. I'm sure everything is fine~" she said with a roll of her eyes. She was mostly joking about locking her Captain in his own office, but she had at least considered it from time to time. With their meals now in place they were soon asked if they wanted anything else, she looked at her own drink which was only about a quarter drained and smiled. "I think I'll take that water and finish this, thank you," she said the young woman nodded before reaching for Raizen's glass and taking it along. "Another beach special and a glass of water. Alright, I'll be right back with that, you guys enjoy your meal," said the woman as she disappeared into the crowds with her tray of dishes headed to the back but not before stopping by for a few plates off of other tables she was also hosting as well. At the news that Raizen was apparently busier within the prison her eyes widened but she didn't even know what question to begin to ask. "That seems confusing, but if you say so, I'll trust you," she said, noting that the young man was indeed a bit skinnier than he had been when they'd last met, she imagined he didn't do much eating during his imprisonment.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 07:48 AM
"Well, that's... pleasant," he commented. Raizen began his entree soon after the waitress' departure, only to find that Michi somehow believed his previous claim. His brow raised as he looked across the table at this lass, and he took another momentary break from his consumption. "Is that so? Well then, color me surprised. I actually expected to be doing some explaining after that, and now I have no idea what I'm to say."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 07:58 AM
Michi also began her entree seeming to enjoy the flavorings she'd picked out and it's combination with the drinks he was presently having. After a few bites it seemed that Raizen was surprised that she seemed to be on board with the idea that he'd accomplished things while he was imprisoned. "Hm, well by all means explain, because I am a bit curious, but I am not going to pretend to understand how such a thing is possible," she said with a curt nod. She understood enough of the Senzaikyu to know that most things shouldn't be possible while within. If this young man had found some way around that, he likely would end up back there at some point or another. Within a few minutes their waitress returned with a glass of water for Michi and a new drink for Raizen. "Sorry about the wait, the bar's a bit backed up. Hope you're enjoying your meal so far..." the young woman chimed, staying around only long enough to hear any replies or requests before she'd disappear to another table to check on her patrons.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 08:05 AM
Apparently, Michi did retain some amount of curiosity about this situation. This was more fitted to Raizen's earlier expectations, but his retort would once again be delayed; this time by the return of the waitress with their beverages. "Hardly a wait. We're fine. Arigatou," he said. Afterwards, he awaited the leave of the human, using the time to have a mouthful of rice and dumpling prior to his further explanation to Michi. "Some extreme form of Reiryoku suppression, to the extent of sealing. My Reiryoku increased in capacity while I was there. I even managed to learn Bankai."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 08:15 AM
With no waitress in sight, Michi awaited this explanation of Raizen's where he went on to explain that during his imprisonment that he'd sealed up his reiryoku and gone on to make it more massive and even learn Bankai as a result. Her eyes widened as he said this, and it wasn't that she didn't believe him it was simply something which sounded really outlandish. "You learned Bankai? While imprisoned?" she questioned in complete and utter shock. "Okay... yep, you definitely make the rest of us look like slackers," she said. By her own knowledge only a few of the Vice-Captains had Bankai to speak of, most were only using their Shikai to the fullest of their abilities. And all of those people seemed to have been working at it for quite some time. As she ate she continued to be amused by this knowledge. She hadn't even gotten to see this young man's Shikai during their fight and her own had barely survived the endeavor.

By the time the pair would be mostly finished with their plates their waitress would have returned, asking a rather simple question. "Will you two be ordering dessert or have you had enough for the night?" she asked having finished with a couple of her other tables and as such having a bit more time to devote to the pair.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 09:00 AM
"Hai," he replied. Now, he was certain she at least understood the situation a little better. "While I was there, there was nothing but me, the walls, and a view of the Soukyoku. I had to resort to a very extreme form of Jinzen just to keep my sanity, and I ended up with Bankai because of it. I'm sure you know, the longest anyone has previously been held there was about a week. They are normally transferred from a lesser imprisonment just before an execution takes place. Three months there was hellish. But... to keep talking about such things would ruin the moment. I intended to make this a pleasant experience for you when I offered." Just then, the waitress appeared once more. Her offer for dessert was tempting, without a doubt. Raizen, for one, gave heavy consideration to it. "I could go for dessert. What would you recommend?"

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 09:19 AM
While she'd known the young man had been imprisoned for 3 months she hadn't known he'd spent the entire duration in the Senzaikyu. Somehow that seemed a bit cruel, but as he went on to say he didn't wish to ruin their present moment with lack of pleasantries she decided to let this go. She simply looked up at him over her food as she worked towards finishing. No sooner than Raizen had finished speaking than their attentive waitress had returned with offers of dessert. When Raizen spoke asking what she recommended the young woman's eyes went wide as she went on to explain what she thought was the best possible dessert option. "Well, the one I would recommend and my personal favorite is the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae. Which contains strawberry cheese cake ice cream, crushed graham crackers, strawberry cheese cake, strawberry short cake, real strawberry fruit toppings, strawberry syrup and topped with a cherry. It's divine~" she said, and one could tell just by looking at this waitress that this wasn't something simply memorized for her job, but something she truly enjoyed eating. "And if you aren't that into sweets, what would you recommend?" asked Michi as she pushed her finished bowl forward. This made their waitress think just a little bit as she tried to remember various desserts from their menu before she decided on one. "If you aren't terribly into sweets, we have a dark chocolate brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream. Low on sugar but still flavorful," offered the waitress who knew there wasn't a woman alive who could turn down chocolate.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 10:08 AM
When Raizen was hearing of this particular dessert the waitress seemed so fond of, his shifting eyes found it on the menu. At this moment, he had to admit that the waitress painted the perfect picture of this dish with her words. This alone was enough to convince Raizen to try the dish, aside from the simple fact that he rather enjoyed strawberries and the like himself. "Sou ka. You make it sound delightful. I'll have a go at it," he said, shifting his gaze thereafter toward Michi. Her query about dessert was one which involved anything less sweet than the norm, prodding at Raizen's memory of her speech during the Tournament of Power. "Really, no sweets? I thought that was just banter. Surely you won't turn down the brownie, though..."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 10:15 AM
"Really, I'm not that into them..." she said, but their waitress did a good job selling her on this dessert. "But... I can't say no to chocolate," she said letting the young woman taking their orders know she'd accept the dessert offered. "No woman says no to chocolate~" chimed the waitress in jest. "Alright then, One Strawberry Shortcake Sundae and one Dark Chocolate Brownie. I'll be back with those in a few moments," and just like that the young woman disappeared from in front of them once more to place their dessert order. Of course once the girl was gone Michi returned her attention to Raizen. "You remember that? It was such a random thing said in passing..." the young woman said finding it strange that anyone would bother to remember something they likely thought of as playful fighting banter.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 10:49 AM
Since both parties now knew what they wanted, and had even placed their dessert orders, Raizen returned the dessert menu to its reserved slot at the edge of the table. In doing so, he looked toward the horizon, and the nearing sunset that marked the time of this endeavor. Another query came from the 7th's Vice-Captain, this time involving his memory of her mentioned distaste for sweets. "Of course," he said as his eyes wandered back toward the young woman. "I remember every detail of the meeting. It doesn't matter to me how insignificant you think the statement may have been; I was treating everything as a topic of utmost importance. Is this strange to you?"

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 10:57 AM
Michi soon found herself being questioned by Raizen, who'd just seconds before, gone on to state that he remembered everything of their first meeting regardless of how insignificant she may have thought it, because he treated that time as if it was of the utmost importance. The young woman was shocked and found herself turning just a little. "A bit, no one can say they just know everything of a first meeting," she said of his knowledge of the situation. "But I think it's also pretty nice..." she seemed to find her comfort soon enough and met the man's gaze. Just as this happened the waitress returned carrying a tray on this were the two desserts one goblet filled with the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae, and one smaller bowl with the Dark Chocolate Brownie and ice cream. Both were served with spoons and along with it the young woman left the check. "There you two go, please enjoy. And thank you for dining with us~" she said leaving the pair of them to enjoy their food and with their check so they might finish up their meal without further interruption.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 11:13 AM
"I can," Raizen said while raising his forefinger to tap it against his temple. "I could replay the entire scene, exactly as it happened, in my head now. I found myself doing that sort of thing multiple times while I was meditating," he concluded. Within moments of this statement, the desserts were brought to the table along with the bill for the meal. Raizen gave one final nod to the waitress. "Arigatou. It has been a pleasant experience." With a spoon in hand, Raizen soon enough found himself digging around in his dessert bowl, drenching a spoonful of ice-cream in the syrup which surrounded it. In the meantime, he addressed Michi once more. "Nice? I'd hardly say so, but it sounds like something that works in my favor, so I suppose I'll leave it at that."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 11:21 AM
"Really?" her eyes were wide, she could barely imagine trying to remember what she did yesterday or the day before, her life was such a blur most of the time. Even so, she remembered her first meeting with Raizen she couldn't recall every single detail, it was actually sort of stellar to know someone would pay that much attention to her. "It definitely works in your favor. After all everyone likes to feel appreciated..." she said, noting that the memory of her was somehow pleasant for the young man and as such she felt appreciated by his mention of it. Soon enough she was digging into her dessert, cutting into a moist warm brownie with a spoon and having it melt the surrounding ice cream. A single bite and she could fully appreciate what the waitress meant by the taste of this dessert and it was perfect for her tastes. "This is amazing~" she chimed though she wasn't one for sweets on a normal occasion she could make an exception for this. "Well, the date was also amazing, thank you," she said to Raizen as she continued in on her dessert.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 08:26 PM
"Well, good. I enjoy things working in my favor," he stated before taking a bite of the sundae he'd been given. He continued eating at a regular pace, until he eventually felt the need to take pause due to another statement made by Michi. "I said you wouldn't regret it. If I didn't think this place was up to par when we arrived, I would have kept searching until I found something suitable for you. I could say the same about the next outing, if you be willing," he said, as if to see if there would be a second date between these two. All of this was said as he worked toward collecting another scoop of ice-cream, which he held up in his spoon without eating it. "By the way, sweets or no sweets, I think you might enjoy this. The waitress was right; it's delectable."

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 08:35 PM
It seemed that Raizen was content to mention the possibility of a second date and how he'd already mentioned that she'd likely enjoy the next date as much as this one. A smile spread across the woman's face as she continued to work on her brownie. "Of course, I'd be more than willing to participate in another outing like this," she said as the huge grin settled in. It seemed though this wouldn't be all, as he offered her a taste of his particular dessert which she couldn't really turn down. "Oh alright, just because you offered," she said taking the bite her eyes lighting up. He was quite right she didn't really enjoy sweets but that was pretty good. "Sugoi!"

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 09:09 PM
"Alright, then. I'll book us for the next twelve," was Raizen's retort to the blonde agreeing. Though he spoke in a lighthearted manner, he was in fact pushing the matter at this point. Moving on, Michi accepted the bite of sundae offered to her. Much to Raizen's expectation, the lass who'd stated that she wasn't fond of sweets, seemed to rather enjoy this confection. Raizen returned to eating, content to finish the dish unless Michi intended to have any additional bites, which he would offer on occasion. "Either way, where to now?"

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 09:21 PM
"That's kinda presumptuous," she said knowing that she'd probably end up going on all twelve dates with this young man if he arranged them because it was becoming more than apparent that she enjoyed spending time with him. Of course, beyond all this she finished her own dessert before pushing her bowl forward, accepting a few more bites of Raizen's as well. Once she was finished she was asked what she wanted to do next a shrug escaped the young woman. "Well, dinner was fun. I want you to show me more of these shops though, I think... I don't understand the amount of variety this world has to offer~" she said seeming to want to look around a bit more and take advantage of the fact that she was presently in the human world somewhere she didn't normally go.

Bloodedge
08-25-2017, 09:36 PM
"Oh? Is that a no?" he asked. Soon enough, a combined effort from the pair resulted in dessert being finished. Raizen slid his bowl forward as well, then rose from his chair and dropped currency surpassing the amount of the bill on the table, covering this thing the humans referred to as a tip. "A shopping trip, then? It may be worthwhile to pick up more outfits, if we intend to keep doing this," he said with a hand offered to the blonde. If she took it, Raizen would proceed to lead the pair to various shops and the like within this world.

Apollymi
08-25-2017, 09:49 PM
"I didn't say no, I said it was presumptuous..." she said, which was true. She wouldn't say no to another date with this man. As they progressed through dinner soon enough the man was offering her his hand and she reached out for it. Content to continue shopping for the rest of the day as they planned more of these dates. And as such would serve as a relaxing trip likely for the both of them.