PDA

View Full Version : Balsam Village

Bloodedge
03-31-2016, 07:19 AM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/Lc_Hosenka_zpso0ejgxiu.jpg

Balsam Village is a spa town in Fiore. It is a small town located a little ways west of Magnolia Town. Balsam Village is a town built in an oriental architecture style. It is considered a "flashy" place.

Hosenka Inn
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/Hosenka_Inn_zpsbcalfxa3.jpg

Super Express Restaurant
Similar to the rest of the buildings in the village, the Super Express restaurant is influenced by Oriental architecture. The whole building is intricately designed with the gigantic head of a golden Dragon on its blue roof. The restaurant and its yard are surrounded by a blue fence with an arch in the front of the shop. In the front of the restaurant, a statue of a pink frog can be seen sitting on top of a rock, carrying an umbrella. A red sliding door serves as the entrance to the restaurant with two windows on either side of it. The name of the shop, written in a different language, can be seen on a signboard on the base of its roof.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/Hosenka_Super_Express_Restaurant_zpsipch6q7w.jpgA bar is situated in front of the entrance of the shop with multiple wooden stools surrounding it. Inside the bar, a fireplace can be seen with multiple shelves hanging from the wall, topped with different statues and beverages. Multiple tables can also be seen lined up beside the walls of the restaurant.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/Super_Express_Interior_zps9txd6xf2.jpg

Apollymi
03-31-2016, 07:52 AM
Within the Town of Hosenka right around sunset, a young woman was walking taking in the sight of a large clock tower like structure. This tower seemed to have a different face on each side of the cardinal direction and it was rather odd to behold. Her head tilted back as she stared up with a hand over her amber colored eyes. All the red hair on her head in a ponytail dangled down to her calves as she grinned up. "Eh, what a weird looking thing. No wonder no one set up base here." she mumbled. This girl was wearing what was apparently a black leather bikini top with red flames decorating it, stretched over her more than ample bosom. A maroon half jacket covered her shoulders and small black shorts covered her bottom. The white studded belt around her waist matched the white boots that extended all the way up her thighs. She had the look of a model... and in fact she was, having just finished up a photo-shoot in this very small but flashy town. But that was only one job this girl apparently held. As over her right breast was a mark which white in color which linked her directly to a Mage Guild... Sabertooth to be specific. Hands on her hips, she'd take in these sights with apparently nothing else to do.

Bloodedge
03-31-2016, 08:19 AM
Elsewhere in Balsam Village, there was a rather wholesome restaurant which felt to many like a home away from home, so to speak. The people were all lovely; as was the service. All seemed peaceful within the restaurant's confines... until the slamming of a few chairs, tables, and cutlery resonated throughout the facility. A large, muscular male wearing a pair of blue jeans and a tight black shirt stood, towering over the other patrons of the restaurant with a wooden chair in each hand. In particular, he stood above a much shorter young man with red hair and red eyes. This male sported a deep purple shirt, black pants, and a black, very eccentric overcoat. He seemed quite unfazed by the antics of the larger man, but the latter was enraged as he aimed to slam both chairs into this individual. "Yare, yare," the red-haired male spoke as he elegantly weaved around both chairs, finding his place in the blind spot to the other man's left. "What's your problem? I told you, she came to me," he continued. This only prompted the large man to shout and swing his bulging left arm around, catching the red-haired lad by surprise while he still spoke. When he suddenly found an arm planting itself in his face, the red-haired male flew back, over the restaurant's bar counter, and into the side of the fireplace. Once he stopped moving, he began rubbing the back of his head, which had made contact with the bricks of the fireplace. "Ah, man! That stings like hell!"

Apollymi
03-31-2016, 08:29 AM
As her hand came down from her face, this tall red head would take note that one of her rings was glowing. The arrow on it pointed in an easterly direction from where she was currently standing and she sighed but immediately took off in that direction. 'What could he have possibly gotten into?' she wondered silently as she soon found herself directly in front of a restaurant where there seemed to be a bit of a fight going on. Patrons parted way and had moved on to cowering away from the apparent brawl where this particular red head male was getting handled by some over buff man. Upon seeing this sight the young woman would simply rub a hand over her face, but soon enough she'd be standing at the side of the man apparently being the aggressor in this situation and the ring on her middle finger would activate beside his head, her hopes simply to put him to sleep before he caused any more damage or frightened any more people. "Yare, yare, can't leave you alone for a second." she mentioned moving a bit closer and offering a hand up to the downed male.

Bloodedge
03-31-2016, 08:40 AM
'Ugh, this isn't gonna end well...' he thought while aiming to pull himself up from the floor. As he did this, though, the redhead saw a hand before him. Looking up, he discovered this to be the hand of a red-haired woman who, to the eyes of others in the vicinity, shared an astonishingly similar appearance to the man himself. With a smile on his face, he took the woman's hand and rose to his feet. Her chastising of him did not go unnoticed, but he made sure his head had no signs of serious damage before responding. "Neh, I know what it looks like, but it wasn't even my fault this time. Some girl walked up to me and started begging for autographs and all that, and guy angrily barged in. I didn't like his attitude, so I told him to shove it... He took exception to that." As he spoke, he looked toward the now-sleeping hulk of a man, wondering why he never bothered trying to understand the situation he'd forced himself into. "He caught me by surprise with that one swing in the middle of my sentence, but he wasn't gonna be a problem to handle. Anyway, how was the shoot?'

Apollymi
03-31-2016, 08:55 AM
A few seconds after her hand had been extended the red haired male used it to help pull himself up. A grin spread across her face as he seemed to be alright, and all of this had ended before it'd gotten properly started. Of course, after the young man checked himself out, he seemed to feel the need to explain that he apparently hadn't been the one to start this particular altercation and went into great detail to get to how this situation had come about. "Uh-huh. Well, I know what that's like so I'm not mad or anything. It was just randomly worrying what with us having been separated for most of the day." she said rolling her eyes. Seeming to watchers on to be something of a concerned sister to the young man she seemed to bear a striking resemblance to. After a few more seconds of conversation and what she felt were the eyes of many converging upon the pair of them she answered his question with a shrug. "Ugh, it was sooo boring. It took way too long to get finished. Liked the shots though. And..." her eyes seemed to spark to life for just a second. "They let me keep the boots! What do you think?" she said doing a small turn and showing off thigh high white boots with red up the sides that turned into a flame like design near the base of her foot. These boots also had consecutive openings up her legs and showed off their build and length rather nicely if she had to gauge it herself.

Bloodedge
03-31-2016, 09:30 AM
"Meh, there's no need to worry about me. I already know I'm always in your head when we're apart," he said with a wink and a cheeky grin. A light chuckle followed, but this was soon replaced by an expression of interest when the woman spoke of the photo shoot she'd so recently finished. He expected such a thing to be boring, just as he expected his to be the same. What he didn't expect, though, was the woman's next statement. The boots she wore were from the set, and they had given them to her after the shoot. Upon hearing this, his eyes widened instantly, and he inspected the footwear being modeled. He couldn't hold back a whistle of appreciation in this moment. "Sugoi! Those really work on you. I wonder if they'll leave me something cool to take with me when I go in."

Just then, the very same girl that started this man's earlier altercation returned from elsewhere in the restaurant. "THERE! IT'S BOTH OF THEM! THE TWIN DRAGONS OF SABERTOOTH!" This lass incited an entire party of fans who read Sorcerer Magazine. It seemed to be the case that this entire crowd sought autographs, selfies and the like, and since the girl he spoke to earlier was the first to offer him a pen and paper, the man quickly scribbled his signature across the sheet. This appeared to be quite the large deal for this lass. She now, after being a fan of the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth since their inception, had the signature of one Suzugamori Ren in her hands.

Apollymi
03-31-2016, 09:52 AM
"It wasn't like that, and you are definitely not one to talk... Don't be cheeky." she said rolling her eyes away from this young man. As the conversation moved on to her boots she could do nothing but grin as the man both complimented her new gear and wondered about getting some of his own. "Oh? You really think so? Good, I was planning on wearing these forever. They are so comfortable." she said seemingly enthused by her new footwear acquisition. "I am sure they will let you take anything you want. They normally never stop..." the woman had been about to finish a sentence when a woman shouting out the title of the pair of them, got the two redheads swarmed by a sea of the readers of Sorcerer Magazine. A sigh escaped the female of this pairing her amber eyes floating across these fans. She was actually quite used to this sort of attention. So, she soon found herself posing in pictures with several individuals. "I can't believe they actually call us that. You're lucky you are you... I don't think I'd tolerate being lumped in with the others." she mentioned to the man who'd signed the paper with his name. A smile crossed her face soon after as the same page was forced into her hands and she signed it as well, Shiskikura Ran. A squeal would escape this starting girl's mouth as she gave one final thumbs up.

"I GOT THEM BOTH, THE TWIN DRAGONS OF SABERTOOTH!~" this seemed to be the highlight of this lass' life so the red head female apparently known as Ran simply giggled and continued posing for pictures.

Bloodedge
03-31-2016, 10:10 AM
"Heh, I can't imagine that. Comfortable heels? Some things, I'll never understand... even from you," Ren said between signing an autograph and posing beside Ran for a photograph being taken by one of the older fans in the crowd. This snapshot was taken with the male looking toward his partner as if confused, which in fact he was. The woman called Ran had spoken of being lumped in with the others, which he assumed meant the other members of the Sabertooth Mage Guild. "Nee-chan," he said with a grin as another photograph was taken of the pair together. "You've got it all wrong. I don't want to be thrown in with that group either, but... I'd like to think we haven't been. I think we've been isolated, like we stand above the rest. And, let's be fair... we do stand above the rest."

Apollymi
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM
"Eh, you're a guy. I don't expect you to understand, but these are amazing by comparison. And in general... high arches and what not." she said with a grin on her face. She couldn't well explain to a man who'd never worn heels the difference between different pairs of shoes. Beyond that there was the matter of them posing for pictures between signing autographs. As she was soon face to face with Ren as they posed together for an older woman she found his words to be amusing. Her brow rose as she heard the use of the term 'Nee-chan' but his words after made enough sense to her that her grin didn't waver. "Hm, I suppose that is true. I don't think I mind a bit of isolation, since you're there too, Nii-chan." she mentioned. With those words it seemed the fans surrounding them were a bit confused. As they looked over the signatures of the pair, they realized that they had different surnames but from what they'd read of their profiles they had the same birthdays and even matching given names. It simply didn't make sense. The further expression of calling each other "brother" and "sister" between the pair would only serve as more confusion as the general population tried to figure out if they were related. One particular pair of girls would be whispering about this as they snapped a few pictures.

"They really look like twins, maybe they took stage names to avoid confusion?" offered one girl as the other would nod. "That has to be it."

Bloodedge
03-31-2016, 06:48 PM
"No clue what that does besides make you look taller. But, go figure... We're the same height now," he said, glancing at the woman's stature while he had a moment to confirm this statement. Indeed, they looked to be equal in stature from his perspective. Moving right along though, Ren soon positioned himself with his back toward Ran's, raising his right hand to the sky. "They always want this," he said nonchalantly as shadows began forming in his raised hand. "Maybe they expect us to try out for the circus someday. As if."

Apollymi
03-31-2016, 07:44 PM
"Yep, that about covers it. The equality of our height is good for our imagine. Maybe next time they'll let us do our shoots together." mentioned Ran. She seemed to have no problem with the idea that they were being considered twins even though going by the way their names were signed they weren't. They were at least partners and as such their equality was kind of important. As they moved on from this, Ren positioned himself at her back with one hand raised into the air. And as a result, Ran would mirror this activity, but instead of shadows light was forming on her own outstretched arm. "Hai, they do. Someone usually faints when we do this though, I doubt they'd want that at the circus." Ran said with a chuckle. Her armber eyes seeming at least a little amused as she began the spell which would make light type fireworks just for show to intermingle with the shadows likely produced by this young man to show off as the "Twin Dragons of Sabertooth."

As this happens both young women in front of them who had been discussing their likely kinship seemed to go completely still. "OOOH THEY ARE DOING THE THING!~" they mentioned together squealing with fan girl delight.

Shuren
04-03-2016, 04:19 AM
Returning from a mission and before going off to another, Hayama had found himself enough spare time to fill his stomach. Entering the first restaurant he spotted, he was overwhelmed by the crowd’s cheers. Wondering what was going on or more accurately what or who had caused this cheerful commotion, he scanned the interior completely. It didn’t take much for him to spot the reason. “The Twin Dragons, huh?” Slowly taking his mask off and uncovering the lower part of his face along, he made his way towards the bar counter. “Well at least nobody will notice me.” Once he was there he sat on one of the rather comfortable stools, and shortly ordered his meal. “A well done steak with curly kale and a side salad. And water, please.”

Bloodedge
04-03-2016, 06:39 PM
"They're never gonna do that. They're not staffed well enough on security to fight off both genders. Things would be much better if they didn't just drop individual photos on a single page, though." The shadows from Ren's hand were beginning to rise alongside Ran's light bursts. When he was reminded of how fainting often occurred when they put on this show of coordination, he sighed. "I'll add more this time. Maybe there won't be any seizures, but there's nothing to be done about the excitement," he chimed. At this time, his shadows were wrapping themselves around Ran's fireworks to create the contrast that would make a 'flashier' show, so to speak. When the fireworks exploded, Ren's shadows continued moving beyond the light to fill the room in which they stood, all while newer shadows were placed within the light instead of around it. This created an effect of darkness-covered light exploding to create a black surrounding area, which then allowed the visibility of light-covered darkness to accomplish the opposite effect and return all to normal. As this all occurred, Ren seemed to be sniffing the air. "Oh... Roku-chan is here."

Apollymi
04-03-2016, 07:06 PM
The girl known as Ran listened to what Ren had to say about their potential to do their photo shoots together and she pouted. All while she continued their little show. "Eh, that isn't fair. As many copies of that magazine that are sold based on our faces alone, they could afford to hire some extra security." she said knowing that she was right but that it probably still wouldn't happen. Beyond that it had been mentioned that their pages shouldn't be done individually. "Eh, according to the editor, the shots I just took and your most recent ones, are going to be the center spread, side by side..." she said in a sing-song voice seemingly excited about the prospect. "Though I stand by my opinion they could have just let us do the shoot together." she finished up and lowered her hand, knowing that their fireworks show was coming to and end, she watched as her partner sniffed the air and spoke of the apparent entrance of one of their comrades. "Eh, really?" she asked sniffing the air as well and confirming that this young man was indeed present. "I didn't know he'd be out this way... we should say hi~"

Shuren
04-03-2016, 07:49 PM
Hayama was enjoying his meal. No, enjoying wouldn't quite be able to express it. This steak... it wasn't just a steak. It was, in fact, so much more than just a steak. Even his first bite—oh, what heaven that first bite was. The outmost layer, like a finely cooked breast of an angel, resting gently on the sauces and the siding below, flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then…a curly kale! The most playful little curly kale! Then a slice of tomato, a leaf of lettuce and a…a side salad so exquisite, it swirled in the mouth, broke apart, and combined again in a fugue of sweets and savor so delightful. This was no mere meal of grilled meat and carefully prepared salad. This was God, speaking to Hayama in food. As he continued to enjoy the steak further, the lad eventually noticed Ren, who was sniffing the air and mumbling. He quickly raised his left arm to cover his face. “Shit. I think he noticed me.” was the only thought that crossed his mind. He seemed to be sniffing the air to track down his scent, and knowing that Dragon Slayers had enhanced senses, Hayama knew he would have no escape from it. Yet, he did think of a way that could get him out of this. Bringing his face closer to the steak in front of him, he let the hot steam hit his face directly and get covered with it eventually. He displayed a sly grin upon doing so, knowing he smelled like meat now.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 06:01 AM
"That's cool and all, but if they're going to leave us each at the top of that list, they could at least be smart enough to build up a bit of jealousy," Ren said. For the longest time, he had been called the "Mage you want to have as your boyfriend" in Sorcerer Magazine, and his counterpart had been the same of the opposite gender. The way Ren saw this, things would have been much more interesting if the two of them did their shoots together, as to possibly perpetuate the jealousy aspect of the fan girls and boys. But, this was not his decision to make. Now that this little show of theirs was over, Ren began looking around for the Sabertooth Guild member he'd sniffed out a few moments ago, but he could no longer smell the man. All he could smell besides Ran and the others in the immediate area, was the food coming from the restaurant. "Kuso... I can't smell him anymore. And now I'm hungry."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 06:11 AM
"Yes, but it seems there is enough jealousy without them playing it up." said Ran, thinking only of the situation that'd she'd walked into this afternoon. "I know what you're playing at though.. you should pitch that to the editor, they love spicy little ideas like that. And at the very least it will keep the photo shoots from getting overly boring for us individually." she mentioned thereafter. After this it would appear their show was over, and though they'd discussed finding one of their friends, it would seem his trail had disappeared. As if to double check this, the red haired young woman would sniff the air again twice but this time her nose was simply full of the smell of food, encouraging her stomach to rumble in response. "Eh, I lost him too... wanna have something to eat instead? I'll be nice and let you buy it~" she offered with a huge grin. Not that it mattered to her either way who paid for the meal or even if it was paid for at all, it wasn't uncommon for meals for the pair of them to be waived completely, since their presence alone usually brought more business to any place they chose to patronize.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 06:45 AM
"They'd probably want us to do something weird. But... I think it would be fine. What's the worst they could ask for if they approved it?" Ren's stomach was beginning to feel as if it were turning flips in his body. He could certainly go for a decent meal right about now, and he was also fine with paying for the lot. Of course, he still managed to reply with a quick "hmph" to Ran's idea of being nice and letting him pay. "Sure; I'll buy. I just got a bit of Jewel from my last mission anyway." As he spoke, Ren began pushing through the crowd en route to the counter at the end of the restaurant. A male chef with an abnormally long head approached as the redhead seated himself and pulled up a stool to his right for the lass. With the stool out, Ren extended his arm as if he intended to guide the red-haired young woman into the seat. "That steak smell is driving me crazy. I need that in my life," he said both nonchalantly toward Ran, as well as toward the chef to place his order.

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 06:58 AM
"It couldn't be much weirder than the perpetuation of the idea of the pair of us being twins." mentioned Ran as she rolled her eyes. It was more than obvious that this was at least one of many things the pairing of them dealt with on a regular basis. But as she thought more she decided what would likely be the sort of thing the Sorcerer Magazine would ask for from a dual shoot of the pair of them. "Neh, probably something odd, like a semi nude shoot, with the two us wrapped in each other's magic." she finished up this statement as if there was nothing wrong with it, much to the utter surprise of a passing woman. Beyond that she didn't really have a problem with what would have been considered this odd shoot, and given the detail she'd come up with on the spot one might have thought she'd been thinking such things to begin with. But as this conversation was moving right along, it came down to the bits about them catching a meal together. Since Ren agreed to pay, a large smile on her face as she joined him in the seat he'd pulled out to his right and heard what he had to say about the steak and her rumbling stomach agreed. "Yep, make that two." she said her last comment directed at the odd looking chef as she leaned against the counter and waited for what had to be a more than reasonable meal coming her way.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 07:08 AM
"It could be. They could start thinking we're incestuous with the kind of shoot you're talking about," Ren chimed as he placed his left arm against the counter where he sat. "But, the shoot itself sounds pretty fun actually. You should pitch that idea when we-..." Ren paused there. As he spoke, he casually looked toward his left... and there, he saw the very same man he'd been smelling previously: Hayama Kotarou. His eyes widened, and he blinked repeatedly when he realized why he had stopped being able to smell this man. The bitter truth was, he had simply been masked by the intoxicating bouquet of the meal he'd come to consume. "... Roku-chan."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 07:24 AM
"Yeah, that is exactly what they and the rest of the population will think." she said with a nod. "But it's so marketable. Though it will make our meet and greets with fans much more... troublesome." she finished up now leaning against the bar, it became obvious the woman known as Ran would probably be pitching this particular idea the next time they were going to speak with the editor for their next photo shoots. As the conversation progressed to this point, she was almost inclined to agree with Ren but he'd stopped talking. "When..." she said expecting the man to finish his sentence but the words that came out of his mouth next made the woman look around him at the young man on his other side and she chuckled just a bit. "Ah, his food hid him from us..." she said feeling a bit abashed. Perhaps she was too hungry, if something as simple as steak was enough to hide a comrade in plain sight from her enhanced senses.

Shuren
04-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Glancing at the duo over his shoulder, Hayama noticed the uncertainty in their expression. It seemed that his little tactic of nullifying his scent with that of the majestic steak in front of him, he let out a smile and enjoyed another piece of his meal. He refreshed his throat with water and continued to nibble one of the curly kales, stretching the sense of pleasure to its utmost limits. At one point, he leaned forward on the counter only to spot the duo making their way there. Eventually, they interacted with the chef and ordered two meals of their own. It was true that Hayama preferred isolated places more, even when in communities. As much as he liked avoiding conversation, Ren and Ran were still two of the people he genuinely cared for. And he really meant it, since his usual approach would be strongly in the opposite direction. “Bartender-san.” He said, snapping his fingers to get his attention. Once he did, he would continue while pointing at the duo without making it obvious. “Those two are going to order something. Whatever they do, it’s on me. Okay?” he finished with a smile. Just as the man was about to turn around and go, he added. “Though don’t tell them it was me that paid in their stead.” Unfortunately for him, however, the man would not hear his last sentence and tell it anyway.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 11:27 AM
"... When we go back to the editors," Ren said to complete his yet unfinished clause, though he was quite sure Ran had come to the conclusion in her mind already. This made it a bit unnecessary for him to finish, but he was too distraught by the random appearance of Hayama after assuming the man had vanished from the restaurant. Once the orders had been placed, Ren went digging for his pocket to retrieve the payment, but he was stopped by the man at the other side of the counter. Apparently, the meals had been paid for, presumably by one of the twins' fans. The barkeep decided to clarify the exact person, and pointed at Hayama. "Eh!? Guy masks his scent from us... just to drop his Jewels on our food a few minutes later. Roku-chan confuses me."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 11:39 AM
Her order had arrived so she was unworried. Beyond that she had nothing to say in response to the final sentence spoken by Ren as she fully understood, where he'd been going. She was sure she'd remember the idea, if only because shoots with Ren would make them less boring for Ran herself. In fact, there was nothing more on this young woman's mind than starting her meal. She seemed not at all, perturbed by Hayama's apparent antisocial behavior. In fact she was quite sure it was normal for him to be such a way, still she figured she'd take a shot at explaining it since it was so disturbing to the young man with her. "Well, I am pretty sure that Roku-tan just doesn't like crowds. He's pretty nice though. Let's not turn down his kindness.... let's eat already~" she mentioned with a marked bit of impatience. It would seem the young woman known as Ran had no problem stuffing her face in the company of men, especially when she wasn't the one who paid for it. With this in mind she prepped knife and fork over steak with all the happiness a single individual could muster, she didn't want to eat by herself though, so she'd wait just a bit for her partner of choice to catch up.

Shuren
04-04-2016, 11:52 AM
As Ren noticed him thanks to the fail of a person he had entrusted his wish on, Hayama facepalmed himself slowly and finished the rest of his meal. Just when the said man was about to go back into the kitchen, he signed him to come forwards. When he did, he was already ready to share his thoughts. “Well done, you brainless fuck. What part of not telling them was unclear? Surely just being around me makes you cleverer by osmosis, but again, you managed to surprise me somehow with your incalculable amount of stupidity. Have my congratulations, or make it up to me with free scotch. You have a minute.” he whispered slowly. He slid his dish towards him with an annoyed expression on his face, whereas the bartender stood without moving, shocked by the scolding he just got. With that out of the way, Hayama could think of not other way than socializing at this point. So he made his way towards the duo and sat on the empty stool on Ren’s other side. “Hello.” He greeted, and grabbed the glass of scotch that was now in front of him.

Bloodedge
04-08-2016, 07:25 AM
"I guess I can understand that, but we're out of the crowd now. Even this lot knows when to back off." Without further ado, Ren grabbed his fork and knife, choosing as well to begin the consumption of this high-quality steak. As he did so, Hayama approached the space in which he and Ran ate, greeting the pair with a simple 'hello' to the both of them. Whether it was true or not, Ren thought Hayama to be the least talkative person he knew by a long shot. The thought of this made the man's greeting laughable. "We aren't broke, Roku-chan. We could have bought our own steaks, even though Ran would never pay if she could get out of it. Thanks, though. What'cha been up to?"

Apollymi
04-08-2016, 07:40 AM
As they finally started eating Ran shook her head from left to right. "Not exactly what I meant. Roku-tan doesn't socialize in general.. not just with our fandom. He strikes me as the sort to not talk to more than one person at a time. Could be awful, what if he has a crush on one of us, but can never catch us alone?~" she posed this teasing query while taking a bite of her steak. Her eyes lit up with an unknown bit of glee and she'd continue on from then pausing only when the man known as Hayama spoke to them directly with a very simple greeting. A huge grin crossed her face, even so she had to address what had been said by Ren before she could get to the actual greeting. "Oi, don't make it sound like I'm some sort of cheapskate. I am simply accepting of gifts that are given to me." she said rolling her eyes at the man who looked as if he could pass for her twin brother. "Hi there, Roku-tan. Thanks for the food.~" and having nothing else to add to the conversation she went back to eating happily.

Shuren
04-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Hayama listened Ren, and how he pointed out they could have bought their own steaks. Well, of course they took. Even if they weren't mages that regularly took highly paid missions, they were both charming enough to make enough money for a desirable life. “Mondainai~” he addressed both of them, before continuing to answer Ren's question. “The usual. Coming from a mission, will be of to another shortly. An S-Rank infiltration mission to a guild called Grimoire Heart, to be specific. Not like I never do those but...” he took a short pause, wondering if this was secretly a double S-Rank assignment. The guild master had that side of not telling them the entirety of the details, which would eventually turn up good for them. Sipping his scotch, he carried on shortly. “Yondaime himself assigned this one to me. So I suspect something's up.” he said with a nod while setting his gaze upon the duo. He didn't have enough time to make a background search about the said guild, but perhaps the Twin Dragons knew something about them. “Do you guys know anything about said guild?”

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 07:59 AM
"She says she's accepting gifts that are given to her, but she pretty much begged me to pay for her meal when we were on our way here," Ren said nonchalantly just before shoving another bite of steak into his mouth. When he heard the details on Hayama's situation, he became quite interested in what the man had to say. He would not have thought lightly of such a mission regardless of the specifics, but the fact that the Guild Master had assigned it directly made things much more serious. Ren took a sip of water to wash down his steak, and when that was done, he chose to address Hayama's concern. "There's definitely something up. Grimoire Heart is the Immortal Guild. They've got some monsters on that airship of theirs. If you're going, you might have some problems ahead of you... if you can find the airship."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 08:16 AM
"Oi, I saved you when I showed up. I was simply allowing you to thank me without having to be embarrassed about it." she said a wide grin spreading across her face as she ate another bit of steak. It really was delicious and as such she'd be very quiet for a few moments while she continued to eat in a way that most women would find unbecoming. Even so, when it was mentioned what Hayama would be up to, her eyes widened and she turned to face him from the other side of Ren shaking her head, seeming to be truly concerned. "Roku-tan should be careful. I've never heard of anyone actually leaving that ship. Immortal Guild... full of monsters who can't be killed, mortals can't leave. Grimoire Heart always sounds like such a creepy place. Of course, those could just be rumors, the whole world assumes we are actually twins. It's hard to say what's real, but usually there is a reason for rumors like that to spread." she finished and with that she went back to eating. She didn't want her guild mate to get trapped in a place like that, she actually wouldn't wish that sort of thing upon anyone.

Shuren
04-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Listening to Ren and Ran’s comments concerning the dark guild, Hayama actually found himself in an interested position. He wasn’t expecting the dark guild to be this much of a threat, let alone have immortals residing within. Though it wasn’t enough to worry him. Instead, he was excited at the fact that he could go all out. Immortality did sound like an unbeatable aspect, however, his Naraka Path allowed him to extract the souls of other people. As long as he could sever the contact between body and soul, it didn’t mean anything to him. After all, he was called Hayama of the Six Paths for a reason. “Sou ka. That’s interesting.” he replied, finishing the rest of his drink and randomly throwing the glass behind him. He inserted his hand in his pockets and placed several jewels on the counter, enough to pay for the meals and the broken glass. Afterwards, he would cover the lower part of his face with his shirt’s mask and then cover the entirety of it with his Senbu mask. “Well, I’ll see you two later then~” he said and slowly walked towards the exit.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 09:10 AM
"You call that saving? I had that guy handled way before you showed up. You just decided to pop in at the wrong time." This was all Ren had to say to the woman he was content to call his sister about her alleged 'helpfulness' during his altercation earlier. Moving right along, he intended to speak more with Hayama, but the white-haired male was leaving currency on the counter and preparing his exit. Ren wished to perhaps reason with the man about going alone, and even thought about offering to accompany him, but... when he looked at Hayama, he saw the exact opposite of what he expected in the man's expression. This brought a grin to his own face, and when Hayama walked away, Ren gave merely a few passing words. "Roku-chan... Have fun."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 09:46 AM
"Sure you did. Totally had it covered, while being on your ass, after taking a strike from that over-sized thug. Please, don't make it sound like you were winning. My Ren sense was tingling." she said with a chuckle after which she kept right on eating her steak. Ran couldn't help but notice after her last bit of speech that Hayama seemed rather intent on leaving. His actions didn't bother her, and she could understand wanting into a good battle, she figured he was one of the few who never really got to do everything they wanted because they weren't really bad people. With this in mind she also nodded. As the man up and left from their current she waved goodbye. "Thanks again, Roku-tan.. see ya' later." she said as the man left. With this she turned back and finished off the last bite of her delicious steak.

"Eh, just the two of us again, what do you wanna do after this?" she asked of her companion.

Bloodedge
04-13-2016, 08:32 PM
A bit of steak yet remained on Ren's plate, so when Hayama left, he quickly returned to consuming it. While he was in the process of this, Ran questioned their activity following this meal. He took a moment thereafter before responding, as he absolutely needed to consume the last chunk of steak he had before him. He chewed and swallowed over the course of a few seconds, then turned on his stool to face Ran. "Dunno. We could always just find a job, or maybe even go back to the studio."

Apollymi
04-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Ran also had her final piece of steak as well, so he ate it. While she finished up she waited for Ren to finish up as well and also turned to face the other red head and found him doing the same after he finished eating as well. His suggestions for the rest of their day made the young woman's brow rise just a bit. "Hmm, go back to the studio?! Wanna pitch that idea for the next shoot? Or see if they'll change the ones that are up for this week? I mean it is early enough to fix it up." she offered. To be fair Ran wasn't really in the mood for a mission and since she'd just finished her most recent photo shoot she was kind of still in model mode anyways. It was the least abrasive of the offered options.

Bloodedge
04-13-2016, 09:29 PM
"Not feeling the job, huh? Alright," Ren replied as he stretched from atop the stool. Afterwards, he stood and offered his right hand to the female redhead. "I'm kind of interested to see how it'll work out anyway. Let's head right over." As he spoke these final words, Ren looked out into the restaurant. He had been looking forward to his next shoot, but what he never looked forward to was pressing through crowds that were always content to pile around himself and Ran whenever they intended to leave an area full of people who knew of them.

Apollymi
04-13-2016, 09:40 PM
"Not really. I never feel like doing much right after eating. That probably makes me lazy... but that's fine right?" asked Ran as she accepted the hand of her companion and stood. It would seem that Ren agreed to going along with what she wanted and that was satisfying enough for her. Still she couldn't help but let out an exasperated sigh as she began walking with him and pushing through the tremendous crowd of people that always seemed to amass when they were in public together. "Yeah, actually, I wouldn't mind getting a sneak peek at my earlier shots either. Though I wouldn't mind taking all new ones, either." she said moving right along and assuming they would be able to get through, eventually the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth would find themselves back at the studio Ran had so recently left. Standing in front of a short woman with a bowl cut and large glasses. This was the editor and chief of Sorcerer Weekly. This woman was giving the business to a nearby light worker smacking him around with a rolled up copy of the magazine she worked for.

Bloodedge
04-13-2016, 09:59 PM
"If you want to think it's fine, then it's fine. We're still very overdue for a job, though," Ren said as they pressed onward, moving through hordes of fans. They seemed to get through without much of a hitch, and they eventually reached their destination across town. "Y'know, I wouldn't mind getting a look at those shots, either. Those boots they gave you do wonders for your lower half." Just after saying this, Ren took note of the person they'd come to speak with and her... current activity of preference. "Tsk, tsk. Jimi-kun never learns not to cross her."

Apollymi
04-13-2016, 10:14 PM
"I know, I know. After this, we can take like five or six missions if you want. Not like we can't finish them all before the next magazine shoot. Wouldn't want to let down the others with lack of activity." she mentioned as they moved. Ran's commentary about the wonders of her new boots and the desire to have a peek at her new shots made the young redhead smirk just a little. "Oh? You didn't say all that before. Now I really do want a look at those shots." she mentioned having a quick gander down her long legs and wondering what she looked like from the third person perspective. As they reached their destination, Ran witnessed the assault of a young man known as Jimi by the woman editor known as Edna.

"Yare, yare he really doesn't learn. Oh well~" she said approaching short woman. "Edna~ we're back." she said referencing herself and Ren at the same time only to watch the woman pause in her assault of Jimi rolled up magazine raised in the air she pushed those round glasses up on her nose. Edna was a very over the top woman, and took her job very seriously. "Ran, Ren, darlings~ it's so good to see you. Come, come, I won't bite." the woman said, looking back at the young man known as Jimi and giving him one final smack on the head before walking up a small set of steps which would lead her tiny self to the top of a table which she would stand atop with open arms. Such a situation would lead to Ran approaching, swinging that long red ponytail out of her way to leave a kiss just above the woman's right cheek, in what was their usual form of greeting, and Edna waiting for the same action to be performed by Ren.

"Honestly Darlings, I have no idea what you are doing back here. Just trying to have a look at Ran's shots, perhaps? They are up on the light screen." she said pointing to a large viewing table in the back with that rolled up magazine. A huge grin crossed the redheaded young woman's face. "Well, yes and no. We also have a proposition for you."

Bloodedge
04-13-2016, 10:28 PM
"I don't know about that many. But, if Roku-chan is on a job as big as infiltrating Grimoire Heart, I feel like we should do something big as well," he replied. When the woman known as Edna positioned herself atop a table and Ran moved to her right side, Ren subconsciously mirrored the other Dragon Slayer's movements to the editor's left side. So many things between these two had simply become second nature at this point, and would make on believe they were mentally linked, the way such perfect coordination played out in acts so simple as greeting the woman they worked for. When Ran spoke of a proposition, Ren - while looking toward the light screen Edna spoke of - continued her clause. "Hai hai. We were talking earlier about the idea of doing our shoots together, maybe with a bit of our Magics involved. We could get you one hell of a front page if we did that."

Apollymi
04-13-2016, 10:47 PM
Edna was greeted by and heard out the apparent proposition of the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth. She always found their coordination to be uncanny, but since she could never figure out what their relationship was it seemed unfitting to shoot the pair of them together. Even so, with this idea being their own she couldn't really argue with them. In fact, she'd always wondered what a shoot would be like with the two of them together and she knew the magazine itself would probably sell out if it featured both of them together. "DARLINGS!~ That's the best idea I've heard all day. Oh, and we can do this now, yes chop chop. Move it, the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth are reshooting." all the staff in this place looked very confused by many began moving. Setting up screens and the like, ordering food, doing all the things necessary for another shoot to take place.

Ran herself was a bit surprised it was agreed to so easily. But as Edna continued the short woman began pacing across the table. "You will be gods. Legends. An entire spread about just the two of you, the perfectly coordinated light and dark dragons of Sabertooth. Oh... I can't wait.~" unfortunately there was a break in the excitement as the young man so recently assaulted known as Jimi made a statement which would bring Edna to a halt. "The photographer already left for the day though, so... we probably won't be able to get him back here." Ran chuckled as she stood beside Ren, "So, let's go check out those other prints, yeah? 'Cause, I don't see this going well. And sure, we'll go back to headquarters later and take one good mission after we are done here. After all, we can't let Roku-tan have all the fun." she mentioned with a gesture and sure enough, within a couple of seconds Jimi was being assaulted again.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO TELL ME HE WASN'T HERE. OBVIOUSLY... YOU... NEED... TO... GO... FETCH... HIM... DO... I... HAVE... TO... DO... EVERYTHING... MYSELF... AROUND... HERE..." she questioned as she tried to beat some sense into the boy. Who apparently still hadn't learned anything about what to do when someone like Edna gave an order to her people. While this happened Ran stood at the light table having a look at her previous pictures and in seeing them, she had to admit the boots she was now wearing did do wonders for her figure. One image in particular made her look perfect, arms light cross, forcing up her massive cleavage. She had a slight blush on her face, and was winking. It was a nice image displayed over several different backgrounds as part of her shoot. "Neh, this one is my favorite." she said pointing to the image.

Bloodedge
04-13-2016, 11:13 PM
"Arigatou," Ren said to Edna following her immediate agreement to their idea. He then walked toward the light screen he had been looking at previously, and with a hand on his chin, began inspecting the photographs. His attention was brought to one image in particular by Ran, and when it was, he whistled. "Lookin' good~♥ These shots kinda make me want to change my card. In fact..." Without another word, Ren pulled out one particular card with an image of Ran on its front. He fully intended to swap said image for one of these, but he paused long enough to inspect a different image from the one Ran had been eyeing. This one was a photograph in which the redhead was leaning forward into the camera, right hand on her hip and left hand hanging freely, with her jacket discarded and the strings of her bikini top held betwixt her teeth. "Neh... do I want that one, or this one? Or... this one?" he asked while shifting his gaze to another photograph which featured the woman squatting away from the camera with her head turned to face it. This shot was obviously meant to accent her rear, as her belt had been loosened enough for the squat to result in her bare bottom showing half of its flesh above her shorts.

Apollymi
04-13-2016, 11:44 PM
"I like all of these images. I also really like the boots. I know I've mentioned that already." she said chuckling as she looked over all these images. When it was brought up by this young man she was with that he wanted to make one of these new images his card image she looked at the ones he was looking at. She would have been disappointed, but there was something a bit flattering about Ren's interest in these images specifically. "I suppose the choice comes down to your body preference." she said a wicked grin coming over her face. "So, are you an ass man or a chest man?" she asked thinking about it she shook her head from left to right. "You know what don't answer that. It's that one." she said pointing to the one that accentuated her bottom. "You did say you liked the boots, it's obviously the one you really like." she said seeming to have no problem with any of this.

"She's right, Darling. That is one of the best out of the whole shoot." Edna chimed in, having walked up a small set of steps which made her even with the light table, obviously there already so she could review Ran's shots herself. "The next ones will be better~ So, run along to make-up, the artists are there... they know what I have in mind. And then wait. I finally sent that idiot Jimi out for the photographer, but it could be a while." said the woman as she walked away with those little feet of hers carrying her at maximum pace.

Bloodedge
04-13-2016, 11:56 PM
Though Ren had been told not to answer the woman's question, and had even heard her say which image he was likely to prefer, he shifted his eyes toward the other redhead with a raised brow. "Body preference? Nonsense. Everything is my favorite. If I didn't think you were perfect from top to bottom, we wouldn't work together," he said with a cheeky grin. In spite of this, he was still content to take the photo both Ran and Edna suggested. By holding his card up to the photograph, he allowed it to change its appearance to that of the desired image, just before the pair was shooed off to the makeup room. "Hai hai," he said while putting his card away for later use. With everything here said and done, Ren was on his way to the specified location.

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 12:12 AM
When Ren went ahead and answered the question Ran told him not to she simply rolled her eyes in response. "I knew you'd say that." she commented. "If I totally didn't agree with you, I might be inclined to think you were just trying to flatter me." she finished. Their gander at her previous shoot now apparently over she simply gave a nod to the woman known as Edna and fell into the same walking pattern as Ren, finding herself headed to the make-up trailer with him where they'd apparently be dolled up with new looks.

Within they'd find a pair of make up artists who'd previously been working on Ran by herself. One male and one female. "Ran-chan and Ren-chan..." the male one said. "Together at last." the female one said. These two individuals couldn't have been more different in appearance. The male was tall, thin, and pale. The female short, tan and a tiny bit portly. But they seemed to have very good styles when it came to make up. Both would aim to seat the two in the chairs asking of them a couple of things. "Edna wants this shoot topless for both of you." the male uttered. "We are going to be enhancing your guild stamps and giving you some inverted light and dark make-up on your bodies. It will only take a few moments." the female mentioned. Their kits were already laid out in front of them, and knowing Edna the way she did, Ran had all but predicted this exact outcome. "Hai hai." the young woman said, taking a seat to the right and removing her jacket, top, and scarf in a matter of a couple of seconds. Waiting for the make-up artists to choose their targets. And she was subsequently approached by the portly, tan, female. If, the same actions were to occur on Ren's behalf he'd also be approached by the tall, thin, pale male who would begin his work as well.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 12:22 AM
When the Twin Dragons reached the designated trailer, they were confronted by the pair of artists Ren had not seen since his shoot in the previous week. "Good to see you both," he said casually before waiting for further instruction. As it had been assumed earlier, their first paired photo shoot would involve partial nudity. The fact that things had played out this way made Ren chuckle, but he quickly discarded his jacket and pulled his shirt over his head. With that out of the way, he took a seat in his usual chair to allow the male makeup artist to begin his work. "Edna-chan seemed so excited for this. I'll bet she's been waiting for us to ask if we could do our shoots together for months."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 12:47 AM
"It's nice to see you too~" the male said the female had already begun her work on Ran's body but gave a curt nod. It wouldn't go unnoticed by Ran that whenever this female artist was around Ren, she became very quiet and stoic. The same could be said of the male artist around her, which was why she normally only had the female artist present when she was being made up for her solo shoots. While thinking this over the girl would chuckle, but the response she gave would be to Ren, as his male artist also began the work of outlining his guild stamp in lighter hues to match the darker ones going across Ran's chest.

"Yeah, I don't think I've seen her so pleased. It's a bit impulsive actually, to not just set this up for the next magazine and instead do it right just now. I can't say I mind though. Poor Jimi-tan is going to end up brain damaged though~" she said with a minor laugh. As the make up artists continued filigree would be added to the sides of the pairs body that their guild stamps were aligned to. The male ones were more aggressive and bold lines, all white with sliver accents. Meanwhile, the ones being painted onto Ran's body were dark, but much less bold. They were being outlined in gold but had a much more lace like design to them. The whole of this process would only take the two artist about ten minutes. Once they were done they both stood back giving each other a high five.

"Smoke break?" the male asked the female who nodded. "Yeah, smoke break." they said stepping out they were met by another who gave them an update which they would pass along to Ren and Ran before they left. "It seems like Jimi-kun is going to take about another half an hour... so... feel free to chat and relax around in here." they said to the pair of them before closing the door behind them and leaving.

"Yare, yare, they are so transparent. Neither of them smokes... I haven't smelled not one cigarette between them." said Ran having figured out the rather obvious thing that the make-up artists were apparently having a bit of a fling with each other.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 01:00 AM
"I agree. I don't much agree with the rush, but she was so excited, I couldn't say anything bad about it. It's not like we have much else to do with our time anyway," Ren said as the artists worked toward finishing their work. When they were done, Ren quickly inspected himself, then moved on to appraising the work done on Ran. Another whistle ensued before he decided to speak. "Yare yare. Half an hour, really? I suppose there's no choice; we've already committed. Enjoy your... smokes," Ren said with a grin to the artists. When they were both gone, he addressed Ran at last. "They aren't even the type to smoke. The worst part's gonna come when they realize how each one of them feels about the two of us. Lookin' good, by the way. I might be jealous~."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 01:13 AM
"Yeah, I know she's excited. Which makes me excited too~" she said appreciating that her partner felt similarly about this. After all, they were both generally agreeable and liked the same things, so they always had similar reactions to the situations that they had. As the conversation moved on and the artists relayed their messages and left she couldn't help but laugh a bit more. And after inspecting her own art, she began to have a peek at Ren's as well. Deciding that she liked his as well she responded. "Yeah, yours looks awesome too~ Also I don't think those two figuring that out will actually be a problem, they've probably already done so, subconsciously. It's probably why they always go to the one of their own gender." she said with a chuckle. The way people behaved around them was always so entertaining. They were either always trying to throw themselves at one or the other of them, or always trying to keep their special someone away from one of them.

"Half an hour is a long time... what in the world are we supposed to do for that long." she said he head leaning back against the chair she was in as she exhaled discontentedly.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 01:19 AM
"I guess that makes sense. Both of them seem a bit afraid to admit anything to us. But... they do great work. Can't fault them for anything when they make art like this," Ren said as he further inspected the woman. While Ran wondered what they would do in the time it took for the photographer to arrive, Ren leaned back in his chair and spun it around once, until he was facing her again. "I dunno, but it is a really long wait for us to not have any entertainment. I think smoke break for the makeup crew is code for a quickie, so they're probably not coming back to chat with us at all either. Mendokuse."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 01:30 AM
"Hai hai. No fault... they are great artists. Though, it makes me wonder how many people act like the two of them around us. Freaking out about us but trying to be professional... but not being so obvious about." Ran said speaking opening her eyes in time to see the man spinning about and taking in the appearance of his body in his chair, shirtless, and very well decorated. "Smoke break, code for a quickie? Seems about right~ I suppose it seems less obvious than anything else, if one is trying to be discrete. Good for them, but bad for us." she said, but she was a Dragon Slayer so her sense of smell was such that she couldn't really be fooled by that sort of behavior. Still if that meant that the pair of them weren't coming back and no one would likely come to fetch the pair of them until it was time for them to start the shoot then it was the pair of them just waiting. At the thought of this Ran's legs crossed and she sighed again.

"We really have to amuse us for a half an hour... ugh~ I can't do it~"

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 01:45 AM
"Hai. Great artists are bad hosts if you use those two to craft the stereotype," he said as he hopped out of his chair and walked toward a mirror posted on the wall. From here, he inspected himself and the work done to his body by the male artist. A few minor turns here and there allowed him to observe himself from multiple angles, and he had to admit he was satisfied. "I don't think we've ever been stuck alone together without it being our choice. It's a bit weird when it's forced, huh? Got anything you wanna do?"

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 01:57 AM
"Yeah, I bet that is about right. Never heard anything good about artists and interpersonal interactions." she mentioned. With the male now hopped out of his chair she turned in her own to where he was standing watching as he inspected himself without being the slightest bit abashed about the action. Seeing him looking at himself standing made the young woman want to do the same, so she did, rising from her chair she also walked to the mirror and gave herself a few turns while stretching to have a look at the dark filigree laid out over her stomach and side. "Eh, it is a bit weird for our being together to not be our choice. But we also don't really choose to be apart that often either." she said making faces at herself in the mirror. "I don't know what to do... I usually let you decide, unless I'm hungry." she said using the mirror to stare at the young man and herself imaging the pair of them together within her head and knowing these pictures would likely be amazing because of this. "What about you? Oh and I think I should mention, I am kinda jealous of your work... I think I like it better than mine. Next time we force the artist to switch and face their fears~" she commented deviously.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 02:09 AM
"Yeah, but when we're alone together by choice, it's usually because we have something to do." Ren continued inspecting himself, and soon enough, Ran was next to him in front of the same mirror. He, too, was constantly changing his pose and expression beside the woman, and a grin crossed his face when he thought of how much better this shoot would be with the two of them posing simultaneously. When Ran expressed her jealousy of the work done on him, his eyes widened, and he looked at what had been done to her. "Eh? What're you talking about; yours is incredible." With that said, Ren spun around and stopped when his bare back was pressed against Ran's. From here, he aimed to press just a bit more, as if to lightly shove her closer to the mirror. "Yours is so fancy, and it looks like she did something to make your boobs pop out more. I don't know why she thought that was necessary, but holy hell."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 02:28 AM
"I guess that is true." she said continuing to pose with and make faces with the man with her in the mirror. After her commentary about liking his work better than hers she was pushed forward to the mirror. After a few seconds she inspected her work and she supposed it did make her boobs look larger for reasons she couldn't begin to fathom. After she laughed just a little. "Well, I suppose that is true. Look at you~ Knowing just what to say...but..." she turned a little around him shifting their position so that she could stand with her back to his while eyeing his work and hers in the mirror. "Yours makes your torso look so long~ I know it doesn't go any further down and even I am trying to catch peek. Dayum~" she said while looking as if she was trying to peek further down his body. Now that she thought about it, they did look nicely matched this way.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 02:44 AM
"Who are you telling?" Ren asked rhetorically while watching Ran's bit of self-appraisal. He also had a bit of his own, which involved stretching out his spine and inspecting this apparent torso-lengthening effect Ran spoke of. "I've been trying not to be rude and check you out this whole time. I think I've been succeeding... while you were watching, anyway," he said with a chortle.

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 02:54 AM
Ran laughed as this man with her claimed he'd been trying not to be rude to her by only watching her while she wasn't looking. A tiny bit of a blush appeared on the young woman's face as she rolled her eyes and kept posing. "Eh, you're doing better than me, I haven't been trying at all. I've been staring the whole time. I'm surprised you haven't said something about it~" she said a bit sheepishly. She knew she shouldn't have been but it was kind of hard not to considering there was literally nothing else for the pair of them to do right now. Actually, right at the moment she'd stopped moving much and was staring down this man's body as he posed, in the mirror.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 03:01 AM
"Have you? I hadn't noticed. Like I said: I was too busy trying not to get caught looking." As he said this, Ren looked through the corner of his eye to give the woman a once-over... followed by another, and another, until he was absentmindedly standing motionless in front of the mirror, and outright staring Ran down. "Not that I would say anything about it regardless. I should be flattered, since it's you. As a matter of fact... I do believe I am."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 03:14 AM
"Well, I wouldn't have noticed I was too busy staring myself." Ran said, it seemed that this man had no qualms with her apparently rude behavior. That being said, they'd both completely stopped moving and were instead staring at each other, way more than was actually necessary. Since he was flattered she stopped caring about the pretense of being polite. "I am pretty sure, I am also flattered. Since it's you~" she mentioned. She was still staring, it was like she couldn't help herself, they were two incredibly attractive individuals standing in front of a mirror, half-naked, painted up as polar opposites while looking alike. It was... hot.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 04:15 AM
"Well, like I said... the boots do wonders," said Ren. He had taken to crossing his left hand over his torso, using it to support his right elbow as that arm's hand met his chin. While holding this posture, his gaze fell upon Ran's boots, then slowly rose up the rest of her form. "Neh... they said this was a nude shoot, right?" he asked, his words being spoken more slowly than the norm, as if his mind had begun racing.

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 04:27 AM
Ran was watching this man watch her, and soon enough found herself imitating his posture. Well, perhaps imitating was the wrong word, she was in fact simply mirroring his posture with her own. Her mind was also aflutter with possibilities and ideas, and most of them had absolutely nothing to do with the shoot they were about to take part in. This would become obvious as she finally looked up from about the man's waistline and seemed to have nothing in her head about what he'd said. "Huh?" she managed only to have the sentence previously uttered fully process in her head. "Nope, I am pretty sure the word used was topless. Topless photo shoot." she said allowing her gaze to return to where it had been previously. "Obviously to give the appearance of nudity for the two of us, without fully encouraging the entire staff to become useless." she had as a thought, but she couldn't really judge because she was all but useless right now and the man before her was only without a shirt. "Why, what are you thinking in that head of yours?"

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 04:51 AM
When it was Ran's time to speak, Ren found himself doing precisely the thing she had so recently done. Her words took quite a few moments to register in the man's head, but when they did, he found them to be... not quite along the lines of what he'd been thinking. But, there was more. She went on to ask what was going on in his head. A cheeky grin crossed his face in this moment, and his eyes returned to their wandering. "Well... I guess that depends on which one you're talking about."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 05:07 AM
Ran watched as this man took a bit longer than normal to respond to what she'd previously said. Though to be honest she couldn't begin to be upset, because very recently she'd done the same thing. Instead, when he finally did speak her brows drew together, but the confusion would soon fade as a cheeky grin came to her face as well. "Yare, yare... that was honest." she said but to be truthful, he'd been being cheeky all afternoon, it being stated so plainly was only a matter of time with that in mind. Still her response would be two little words, asked while she closed in upon the young man's fore. This was a very interesting moment and she could only sum it up in this way. "Smoke break?"

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 05:26 AM
Ren found it amusing that his companion chose a line which referenced the earlier departure of the two makeup artists. In fact, he couldn't resist laughing right after hearing it, but with Ran in such close proximity, it was a short-lived chuckle. When he replied to the woman, he did so while placing his right hand on her left hip, a grin spreading across his face. "Yeah. I like smoking and shit. We've got about twenty minutes left. Think you can get a nicotine high by then?"

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 05:42 AM
Ran actually had a smile on her face right after she mentioned the same code word used by the make-up artists. But as Ren spoke he seemed to take that particular code word and expand the metaphor. Upon hearing it and with this man's hand resting on her left hip, her own was now on his right. The tips of her fingers slipping into the waist line of his pants. She then found herself looking into the young man's face and giving quite the lusty look. "I'm sure I can." and with that said she aimed to press her lips into his while undoing the button on his pants.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 06:09 AM
"I was hoping you'd say that," was the man's reply. The mirroring of his hand's placement upon the woman's body was followed by him bringing his unoccupied left hand to the back of her neck as their lips were connected. His right hand turned outward and slipped into Ran's shorts, then slid around to the front where he would use his thumb to unbuckle the belt she wore. When this was done, he followed suit with his forefinger to properly unbutton the shorts as well.

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 06:58 AM
And so they would continue. Obviously, they were mirrored so they could seem to be doing the exact same things to each other. Her shorts would soon come undone and begin slipping down off her hips and if his pants did the same her hand would soon find itself upon his manhood. She seemed to be having a good time with this as her other hand found itself at the back of his neck as well. And with this she aimed to progress their encounter onto the next phase, as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 08:16 AM
Seemingly in perfect synchronization with Ran's movements of the same persuasion, Ren lead his hand toward the groin of the red-haired woman. A single finger; his middle, in fact, began moving from there, rubbing against the woman's groin as if it were operating by a gear-like mechanism. When Ran's tongue invaded the sanctity of his mouth, his lips curled up into a grin. His immediate reaction thereafter was to perform the same maneuver with his own tongue, resulting in an alternating caress of the pair. One might consider this an interesting start, but in the same respect, one could say this level of synergy created the perfect pairing of mates for this most intimate ritual.

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 08:54 AM
Their synchronized movements were doing a number on Ran. As they continued the start of their endeavor she soon found her own mouth and body invaded. While this happened a small sound escaped her mouth into Ren's but even so her lips were upturned just a bit. She seemed to be enjoying herself rather well at this point. It would seem that their activities would only progress from here, as her shorts slipped further down her thighs so that her legs could separate more. And soon she found herself leaning a bit closer to him readying herself to progress to the next stage.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 06:36 PM
It didn't take long for Ren to feel he was able to add another finger into the mix. In passing moments, he did exactly that, beginning to move his ring finger alongside his middle within Ran's nether. As this happened, he brought his left arm down to take hold of the woman by tightly grabbing her around the waist. One final effort returned to his right hand. Two fingers were only in use for so long before Ren decided to slip both inside the red-haired woman, slowly having them enter her undercarriage while curling up toward himself.

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 06:52 PM
As things continued on, the sensations below the waistline of the red haired woman only became more intense. And (whether by design or accident) give the synchronization of the pair she also went about intensifying it for Ren as well. While he hand moved her thumb and forefinger began circling about the tip of him in small measured motions. Firm but steady in similar rhythm to the one the man's two fingers had taken in her nether. Ran was also holding him just a bit tighter than she had been before (whether this was simply because her own knees had gone weak or because of the level of balance between them was completely unknown). Even so this would only continue to progress as her body was now fully ready to continue.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 07:05 PM
From within the confines of Ran's body, Rens fingers had begun moving anew following their initial entry. The pair were following the very same pattern of movement used previously. As Ren found this movement to become progressively easier, along with the intensity of the actions performed by Ran, his grip on the woman tightened further, until he was able to press her against himself. At long last, the pair's lips would separate by Ren's doing, though he remained in close enough proximity that his breath would still caress her face as he spoke. "I think this cigarette's lit."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 07:27 PM
As the movements of Ren's fingers became progressively easier, Ran also realized they were more than ready. And around the time that Ren decided to separate their mouths she was also pulling away, though admittedly not very far. As his breath moved across her skin, the red haired young woman's face flushed just a bit and she smirked because their metaphor seemed to continue. "Hai, I agree." she mentioned exhaling just a little herself. "Take the first drag?" she questioned... seemingly fine with their continued use of the metaphor they'd stolen from their make-up artists.

Bloodedge
04-14-2016, 07:40 PM
"Hai hai," Ren said as he extricated his fingers from the woman and placed his hand, instead, on her rear. He quickly glanced around the room for suitable locations, but as they didn't have much time, he was only looking for potential places for a bit later. For the moment though, there was the need for an immediate outlet. As such, Ren merely ensured that his grip was strong, and a single statement was made to make his desire known. "Up ya' go."

Apollymi
04-14-2016, 07:48 PM
There was a smile on Ran's face as she found herself sighing as the man's fingers were removed from her person and his hand found its way to her rear instead. More over, the need for them to progress given their time constraints led to their the improvisation of an immediate position. As Ren made his intention known, it would seem that Ran was already on board, moving her body up his own given just a tiny hop given his rather firm grip on her rear. Such a movement would end in the red head woman's legs being around the young man's waist in proper position for copulation after doing so. It would seem that they could start now, and when she moved her hips forward it would all but allow her to slip onto his manhood.