PDA

View Full Version : Magnolia Town

Apollymi
04-02-2016, 10:19 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/9/9b/Magnolia_Town.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100810081706

Magnolia Town (マグノリア タウン Magunoria Taun) is a city located in Fiore. Magnolia has a population of 60,000 inhabitants, and is a merchant city that has been prosperous in Magic since the ancient era. Such reputation was supported by the fact that the town houses the strongest Guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail. Magnolia is located in the center of the southeastern part of Fiore, with the sea and Hargeon Town not too far to the south, a series of minor built-up areas (namely Onibus, Kunugi, Oshibana and Clover Town) linked to it by a railway line to the north, and the state boundary with the nation of Bosco to the east. Magnolia possesses a large built-up area, extending over a large, rectangular surface to the shores of Sciliora. Splitting the town vertically and horizontally is a series of large roads. The whole place is western in style, with its buildings being mildly reminiscent of neat Medieval ones. Located almost in the middle of the town, overlooking Central Path, a horizontal road where events and parades are held, is Kardia Cathedral, one of Magnolia's most important and distinctive landmarks. In the northernmost part of the city, sitting on the shore of Lake Scilliora, is Fairy Tail's building; to the west, on a hill overlooking the built-up area, is the Guild's female dormitory, Fairy Hills. In the southeastern section of the city is the train station, which, to the west, has the HalfCocor Hotel Bar, the Toy Store Tom and the Magic Store Lendis; north from the station, on the town's western border, is the entrance to the park.

Town Locations

Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters (http://www.roleplayuniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?67-Fairy-Tail-Headquarters&p=83#post83)

Fairy Hills (http://www.roleplayuniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?69-Fairy-Tail-Fairy-Hills)

Kardia Cathedral
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/f/f5/Cardia_Cathedral.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100913120249
Kardia Cathedral (カルディア大聖堂 Karudia Daiseidō) is a grand cathedral located in Magnolia in the Kingdom of Fiore. It's one of the town's most important, famous and distinctive landmarks, as it's said to be one of the three great churches in all the kingdom. Kardia Cathedral is located almost in the middle of the town, overlooking the central path. Kardia Cathedral has an appearance of a modern cathedral as a rectangular shape building, with four cylindrical keep towers attached at each corner. The entrance is a huge gate, with a small bell tower at the very top of the side of the building facing the entrance. The cathedral's interior is composed of a long wide hallway, with sets of long benches, two rows of four decorated windows at each side and ten pillars underpinning the structure.

Magnolia Public Bath
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/9/97/Magnolia_Public_Bath.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20110831104737

Magnolia Hospital
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/b/b8/Magnolia_Hospital.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110511043635

Book Land
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/8/8b/Book_Land.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20120325094708
Book Land is located within the town of Magnolia. Book Land is an average sized two-story building with pink walls. It has two arched windows in the front surrounded by yellowish quoins with a green door between them. The edges of the building are lined with yellowish quoins. A sign can be seen above the door over the point where the first story and the second story meet. The sign is that of an open book with the name of the shop in red. Another sign hangs from a pole, that of an open book bearing the word "book" in black. A wooden counter manned by the clerk can be seen on the right side once you enter the shop. Books can be seen stacked on the tiled floor next to it. The walls are lined with greenish bookshelves filled with books of different size and colors.

Mag Drug
Mag Drug is located within the town of Magnolia, in a certain out of the way corner of the city. The Mag Drug shop is a small building made of grayish brick with two pillars on either side of it, with the right one topped with a pink heart and the left one topped with a yellow skull. The door of the shop is arched and is colored red designed with a green diamond and surrounded by a wooden arch. A sign can be seen above the door bearing the name of the shop in light yellow with a dark red background surrounded by a violet border. The roof is a dome with a potted plant standing on a corner. A tree can be seen growing out of a barrel on the front of the shop and covering most of the shop's left side. The Mag Drug shop is a square shop with a wooden floor, with a circular rug covering most of it. Lined on the right side of the wall is a red and gold chest as well as a green cabinet filled with books. On the left side, a table can be seen with multiple jars on top of it, filled with various liquids. In the center of the room, a single red chair is place facing the owner's desk which is topped by multiple books, a mortar and pestle, and a lamp. Another chair can be seen behind the desk with a shelf of jars hanging on the wall behind it.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/e/e5/Mag_Drug.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20120325094706

Magnolia Station
Train station located in Magnolia town with a railway connection to other nearby towns.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/e/e5/Loc_magnolia%27s_Station.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100611164417

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 06:19 AM
The time was high noon. The light of the shining sun reflected off the hull of a brand new train as it slowed to a stop in Magnolia's train station. This was a docking which had been scheduled for the previous day, and for an older train at that. In fact, the old train had been destroyed, and replacing it was an overnight job done by the station from which it departed most recently. The disappointment and fatigue was visible on the face of one particular young man with blonde hair and blue eyes. His name was Camus Denikin, and he was a freelance Mage wandering the world and doing odd jobs which people perhaps lacked the currency to pay Guilds for. For now, though, he was using the majority of his available funds simply to visit a place he'd never managed to see with his own eyes: The infamous Magnolia Town. When he stepped off the train, a single, deep breath of fresh air was taken. He also took a moment to take in the sight of this place. "So... this is the place."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 06:33 AM
At the opening of this train station a girl was standing atop a soap box drawing attention to herself. She seemed to be some kind of street performer and she was in the process of putting on a show. "Come one, come all, watch the amazing Iris~" she announced and with this and a decent number of travelers gathering around she began her magic show. It was very odd to watch as magic flowed from this girl's hands and she created a great number of small crystal like gems in various colors. There were five in total one red, one blue, one green, one gold and one purple. And many people's eyes would widen as they watched. The crowd began clapping as the girl began by tossing one of these palm sized gems up into the air, then another, then another, until eventually all were being juggled. This was of course, a minor magic show and she was just trying to earn a bit of extra cash. Her hopes to gather the money she needed to pay for her dream apartment. She was dressed in gothic- lolita style wearing a red dress and black lace thigh highs. A small pair of heels completed her outfit and her black hair was gathered in two pigtails on top and the back free and loose. As she moved about here, she put on a showing of various feats as she juggled all earning her a decent amount of jewel which were being collected in a crystal dome marked "DONATIONS" And if one looked rather closely, they would see... a Fairy Tail guild mark, on the back of the girl's right shoulder just above the hemline of her dress, blue in color. Which was to be expected she was after all, a Fairy Tail mage by the name of Iris Sweeney.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 06:58 AM
'Hm?' the man thought as he moved toward the train station's exit. His attention was grabbed by a woman's voice, and when he looked toward its source, he saw a street performance akin to what one would find in a magical circus. Camus joined the crowd, finding himself with a front row spot off to the performer's left side. This man in a tattered brown cloak may have seemed rather poor, but he had a decent amount of currency on his person; a bit over 100,000 Jewel after the trip. When he looked at this Iris woman, he saw no indications of Guild affiliation, and could only think that she was one much like himself: a lone Mage trying to get by in this society. With this in mind, he walked by the show and put his faith in the unknown future of his wallet. Camus did this by dropping a pouch, containing exactly 100,000 Jewel, into the receptacle provided by this performing Mage as he made his way through the other side of the crowd.

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 07:08 AM
As she finished up her show she noticed a rather kind stranger dropped her a pouch within her donations container. "Thank you all for your donations, it's much appreciated." she commented to the crowd. As she'd all but finished up the show, she allowed the gems to land within her hands and handed them out to the crown picking up the last deposit into her back and finding the pouch to be rather heavy. Upon finding it she looked towards the tattered looking man and then back within the pouch her eyes widened. "Oi!" she said keeping the rest of her donations by compressing that gem but keeping the pouch outside the rest. The crowd was dispersing so she found it rather easy to catch up with the young man and stand before him bowing swiftly and holding in her hand the donation he'd just dropped for her. "This is awfully kind of you, but I can't accept this. You're really nice though." she said with her body leaned so far forward the guild mark on her shoulder would be visible to all. This was a Fairy Tail Guild Mage, who was simply putting in a bit of extra work to help pay the first couple of months rent on her new apartment. But she really couldn't allow a random stranger who seemed to be a bit down on his luck himself, to pay a whole months rent. He looked to need it way more than she did.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Camus was content to continue walking aimlessly around Magnolia town, but soon after leaving behind his donation for the performing Mage, he was stopped in the open by the very same woman he'd given the Jewel to. When she bowed before him, he paused, looking a bit sheepish while rubbing the back of his head through those magnificent, cascading locks of gold. "Neh, neh... it's no big deal, really. I'll just make the money back somewhere else nearby." At that moment, Camus was finally able to see the mark placed upon this woman's shoulder. "Oh! Is that a Guild Stamp?"

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 07:32 AM
"Of course it's a big deal." the girl said her eyes widening just a little, as she once again tried to offer the man the money he'd given her. She found it odd that this man could be so abashed and seemingly nonchalant about the money he'd given up. And yes, money could be earned at any time, but it was still a lot for her to just accept from a random stranger, beyond that, even without this man's donation she had what she needed and she didn't want to take too much. It seemed he was bent on moving past this part of the conversation and when he did, she grinned and nodded standing up a bit straighter. "Yes, it's a guild stamp. I'm a mage in Fairy Tail." she said with a huge smile on her face. This girl was apparently very open and happy and beyond that she seemed to be rather friendly and forth coming with information about her guild. "And that is exactly why I am trying to give you back this major donation. I got paid that much just to do the magic show. I can't in good conscience let another Mage give up that kind of money for something I was going to do anyway." she offered with a smile.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 07:44 AM
"Well, if it's that big a deal to you, that's just more reason for me to not take that money back," he said. This man was very keen on this money not returning to him now that he'd given it away. Even knowing this woman was a member of a Mage Guild, he could accept that if she was putting on a public show for spare change, she could benefit from his donation all the more. This was unchanged by the fact that she was a member of the legendary Guild of Fairy Tail. However, gaining this information brought a grin to the man's face. "Fairy Tail? I never thought the first person I met here in Magnolia would be a Fairy. Lucky~!" Camus finally stopped rubbing his head, and lowered his arm to his side. This woman knew him to be a Mage, which caused him to raise his left brow. "You can tell I'm a Mage? I'm impressed."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 08:03 AM
"But..." the girl was in the process of resigning herself to accepting this very large charitable donation. It seemed the kind stranger was also rather stubborn in his desire that she keep this donation. "Fine. I suppose I won't turn away such kindness..." she mentioned dropping the pouch of coin back into the gem she'd so recently compressed with the rest of her donations from her show. Beyond that he was apparently surprised that he got to meet a member of Fairy Tail here in Magnolia Town. This only served to make the girl blush rather faintly. "Why is it lucky? Are you looking for us?" she asked this question mostly innocent as she couldn't help but wonder how one could come to Magnolia Town and not expect to encounter a couple of members of Fairy Tail. As this conversation pressed on, her new friend apparently wondered how she figured him for a mage, and was impressed by the correctness of this information. "I don't really have an explanation, you just remind me of the rest of us. Especially me a while back." she said with a shrug. In so doing, she realized she hadn't properly introduced herself. "Oh, and I'm Iris Sweeney. Figured you might as well know my name, since you are to date... my highest donating patron." she offered with a grin.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 08:14 AM
"That's the spirit!" the man replied with a smile. It seemed Iris had nothing solid for her assumptions of his status as a Mage, aside from some apparent similarities to herself and other such Mages. This made Camus chuckle, but now that he was made to realize introductions had yet to take place, he bowed to the woman. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Camus Denikin, and I am a Celestial Spirit Mage. And no, I wasn't looking for you guys, but I figured I was sure to run into a few of you. I just didn't think it would be so soon."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 08:26 AM
"Nice to meet you too, Camus." the girl said. She still had nothing to say about the overly generous donation, but she couldn't really do anything but accept it knowing that it pushed her over the edge to the goal she thought she wouldn't reach for a couple more months at least. Beyond that since they'd now had a proper introduction she felt less awkward about this situation as a whole, still as he mentioned that he wasn't looking for them in particular but expected to meet some of them, a minor look of disappointment spread across her face. "Aww, and here I thought you were gonna say you were one of the lone mages looking for a home with us. That's disappointing, I hadn't met a Celestial Spirit Mage before." she said pouting just a little but she supposed every nice mage in existence couldn't simply join Fairy Tail. If they did, there would be no one left for the other guilds. Still, she wasn't here to recruit this young man. "Oh well... I suppose I can't expect every conversation to end in recruitment." she mentioned. She kind of felt like a young man like this belonged with their group, he was very similar to the kinds of people who were normally found inside the guild known as Fairy Tail, and the young woman wasn't sure she could let this go completely.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 08:42 AM
"A home, huh? I hadn't considered such a thing." Camus had once been a Mage in search of a Guild to call home, but he was never able to actually get into one. Since going through such a rut, he simply stopped trying, and chose to be a person to do jobs that most Guilds would consider beneath them. "Well... not in a few years, anyway. I probably still don't meet the standards of a Guild, even today. I never did before I went freelance."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 08:56 AM
It seemed that Camus had a reply to Iris' bit about joining a guild to look for a home. And what he actually had to say made the young woman's eyes widen significantly. After that she covered her mouth with a hand a giggle escaping her before she could stop the sound. And then a full on laugh, she was simply utterly surprised that anyone thought they weren't capable of joining a guild based on something a silly as standards. After a few seconds the girl seemed to get herself together, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. "What? I don't know where you've been trying to join, but Fairy Tail doesn't have such standards. As long as Big Sis says yes... anyone can join... no matter what." she said with a curt nod. It would seem that Iris was quite sure of this, her Guild Master was apparently not the type of person to care about standards... and seemed to agree with people joining based solely on some other merit. "So, what do ya' say? Wanna go talk to Sis and see what she says... after all, no one should be without a home if they want one." she with a small smile on her face. She had been told something similar by the young woman who'd recruited her a couple of years back. Fairy Tail was more a guild a family members than simple mage associates. But this wasn't easy to grasp until you got yourself into the thick of things.

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 09:48 AM
The thought of such a famed Guild being without the standards he had become accustomed to was quite the surprise for the blonde man. But, the woman before him seemed to be an honest enough person for him to believe her in this instance. Whomever this 'Big Sis' was, she must have been a very lackadaisical person within her Guild. "I didn't intend to randomly join a Guild when I came here... But part of me doesn't want to pass up the opportunity. I guess I'll come along, at least."

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 10:02 AM
The smile on the girl's face didn't seem to waiver. She seemed to think she'd made a big catch considering she'd both completed her goal for the day and found a potential new person for her guild all before dinner time. With a huge grin on her face she began to walk in the direction of the guild through Magnolia Town. "Hai hai, you won't regret it. Let's go then!~" she said seemingly excited about the prospect. This young girl had a charmingly easy going personality and she at the very least seemed very proud of her guild. She knew it likely seemed odd that they didn't have real standards for entry, but everyone back at Fairy Tail seemed more like a family and they were all stronger for it... in her opinion anyways. If all went well she'd lead this young man right through town and up to the front doors of the Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters (http://www.roleplayuniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?67-Fairy-Tail-Headquarters).

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 04:20 AM
The Wizard Saint Uriel set foot in Magnolia Town alongside one Aine Chase, Master of the Guild Fairy Tail located in the very same town they had arrived in. Never had he stumbled upon this place via conventional methods such as walking. In fact, his only time appearing in Magnolia had been earlier this same day, when he was somehow teleported into the sky above the Fairy Hills dormitory building. "Sugoi. I see why so much of Sorcerer Weekly takes place here. The atmosphere changes as soon as you step into the town."

Apollymi
04-21-2016, 04:35 AM
"Ore?" questioned the young woman who seemed to be a bit confused. She realized after a few seconds that the Wizard Saint known as Uriel had probably never properly been to this town before this moment. Which made her wonder how he ended up falling from the sky at Fairy Hills. He hadn't even walked through town to get there, and the thought of that was pretty disappointing. "It's surprising you've never been here before. It's a lively place. Sorcerer Weekly loves the atmosphere here. They are a bit of fun to watch whenever they do photo shoots here. Though many of us are banned from their sets for various reasons." she said as she moved through the streets at a leisurely pace. After all she already knew her destination, she had no problem with allowing this one a chance to see the sights.

"Everyone loves it here.~" she chimed, knowing that she also felt the same way. Aine would only continue talking after that mostly because she was simply that friendly. "You should totally check out the sights, if you get the chance. There is something here for everyone~" she said simply as she made her way through this place taking a deep breath and liking the way the air tasted in the town, which was one of many reasons she enjoyed living here.

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 05:00 AM
"So I hear," Uriel replied to acknowledge his prior understanding of Fairy Tail members and their reputation with Sorcerer Magazine. Even with this being the case, though, Sorcerer Magazine seemed to really enjoy Fairy Tail as a Guild, likely due to the material said Guild constantly had for its articles. "It certainly is a wonderful place. Perhaps you could show me around one day? I have no Guild of my own, so I surely have no jobs or anything to occupy my time otherwise."

Apollymi
04-21-2016, 05:20 AM
"Everyone knows, we have such a bad reputation. We're such a weird group of troublemakers." she said wistfully of herself and her guild. Though many of them were exceedingly kind-hearted but usually that got them into an unnecessary bit of trouble. One such moment would be coming up pretty soon. Aine and her companion of the moment were turning the corner headed to a pastry shop that Aine frequented. "Sure, I wouldn't mind showing you around a bit..." she mentioned, still that nagging bit of caution at the back of her mind, but that was soon replaced as the woman was run into face first by a young redhead lad with spiky hair and his face painted with a tear drop under each of his green eyes. As he crashed into her, there were several people chasing after him and the young lad tried to keep running a blush on his face as he fell face first into rather cushion filled cleavage.

"Eh, sorry. Gotta go. They're after me." he said trying to scramble up but only further falling into the woman who seemed stunned then laughed outright. She'd simply hug the young man to keep him from moving further, causing him to lose his face and breath in her massive boobs. "Yare, yare... what's the rush?" she mentioned only to see a crowd of seemingly angry adults coming to a halt before her.

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 05:34 AM
"Lucky~!" he said when the woman agreed to show him around. A few steps and a few puffs from his pipe later, and Uriel found himself watching a young lad pressed into the bosom of the newest addition to the Ten Wizard Saints. Following this, there was a strange group of individuals approaching as well, and though they halted before Aine, Uriel stepped up to her side and let his gaze fall upon this group. "This looks fun," he commented.

Apollymi
04-21-2016, 05:55 AM
The group of angry adults were now yelling their greviences about the young teen presently stopped by Aine. As she stood she brought the boy up by the back of his neck a quizzical expression on her face. "Nice job, catching that brat." said one. "He stole all my money!" chimed in another. "He's a menace pick-pocketing all our hard earned jewels." the crowd seemed out for blood but then Aine just laughed again.

"Hmm, something about this situation seems awful familiar." she said looking at the small boy, who while a bit dusty looked rather well cared for. Such a boy being a thief didn't really make sense. Even so, Aine couldn't well let such a petty crime keep going. "Sou ka. This is how I met Iris." she murmured as the boy's eyes seemed to light up as he rolled around to look up at the blue haired woman. "Nani!? You know Nee-chan!?" he questioned with wide eyes. A grin crossed Aine's face. "Yep." she said seeming to completely ignore the angry crowd. "Fork over the kid. And our cash." they all chimed. A smirk crossed the young woman's face as she shook her head no.

"I can't hand him over, that'd be bad, he didn't mean it the way you think. But I can make him give back everything he took." she said to the crowd who seemed lulled and to the teens imploring eyes, she nodded. "Don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen. Give it back." she said to the young man who only seemed to be a bit disappointed. "But I can't I need it." he said looking glum. This only made Aine smile. "Well, I know that, but if you didn't earn it... you can't lead by example. And I know why you need it... so trust me, okay?" she asked of the boy with that same warm benevolent smile she was always giving others (Sasuke excluded). This would result in the little boy emptying various pockets on his person. Each with a pouch or item that belonged to a member of the crowd. The people all looked on astounded as the boy seemed to give up more and more of their items into this large pile and were more and more applauded by the amount he'd actually managed to steal.

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 06:20 AM
Uriel decided to silently observe the goings-on. He found it interesting what sort of predicament this youth had gotten himself into, but he would not interfere. Instead, he observed as Aine dealt with the situation, and as the boy went through the process of returning all stolen property. Uriel kept up his appearance of casual smoking and observing, but he also took a single pouch containing a large sum of Jewels out of his kimono. The part-blonde Mage tossed said pouch into the pile that had fallen out of the boy's pockets, and proceeded to look away as if he had nary a clue where it came from.

Apollymi
04-21-2016, 06:39 AM
"Wow, that is quite a haul. You are... quite accomplished I'll give you that." she said to the young man who looked a bit sheepish. "I'm sorry." he said as he reached through the pile and began returning things to the people they belonged to. In so doing eventually the pile was all but given back and the angry crowd of adults dispersed but not until one of them had a few parting words to the Guild Master. "Eh, set 'em straight." said this older gentleman who received a smile from the young woman as she nodded. "Sure thing~" she said only to watch as the little boy stood with what was apparently a large bag of coin but no one left to return it to.

"I... I don't know who to give this back to." he said confused. He didn't usually take things from people and not remember but this large sack of coins hadn't been in his possession this morning, and was now just left here after he'd given back everything that had previously belonged to group of angry adults. Aine looked at the sack and thought about it for a moment, sparing a glance at the blonde/black haired man who'd been in her company for the last few moments and assumed that he'd been the one to drop it. A smirk came to her face as she bent down to this young teens level. "I don't know, either, so obviously its yours. Told ya' it'd work out." she said to the young man while flicking her gaze towards Uriel. Which caused the young boy to do the same, though he didn't immediately understand why the woman had looked in the man's direction.

"Any way, if you want to earn some money, you should just join the guild... then you can take jobs and go honest and usually not have to run away from large crowds of people." she said giving the boy a nod. "But... I thought... I couldn't." he said looking abashed. "Neh, of course you can. But you gotta promise no more of this. And keep these crazy ideas out of your friends heads. Iris wouldn't be pleased to find out you guys are picking up her old bad habits, yeah?" she said to him and he frowned a bit with this pouch in his hands. "I guess not. Thanks, I'm really really sorry. I'll be good I promise." he said smiling up at the young woman who patted him on the head.

"Fine, fine. Run along, and after you do, whatever it is you need to do, come by the guild, okay?" she said only to watch as the boy grinned and ran off. "Okay~" he said and that was that. Aine stood after that and looked to Uriel.

"That was too nice, ya' know?" she asked of him acknowledging that she knew what he'd done as she headed on towards her destination, a bakery at the end of this street.

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 06:50 AM
Uriel continued to silently enjoy his pipe, but once the group of previously enraged adults, and the red-haired boy, vacated the area, he began following Aine again. When she spoke of his earlier action in the presence of the young lad, Uriel closed his left eye and exhaled smoke while looking in the woman's direction. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," he said. "So, where is it we're headed?"

Apollymi
04-21-2016, 07:00 AM
"Ugh, you're one of those~" she said rolling her eyes. Of course, this man wasn't going to acknowledge what he'd just done which was incredibly nice for anyone to do for a complete stranger. Even so, she couldn't rightly complain about it, since she was a similar kind of person herself. Kind-hearted and shy, incapable of taking credit for things which she knew she was responsible for. She'd likely have given the kid all the cash she had on herself, if it hadn't been provided by the Wizard Saint at her side. Even so, when asked about where they were headed, such a moment was about to happen for her as well.

"There's a bakery at the end of this street. We have a new member, Iris picked him up on a job earlier. His name is Camus. So, I figured I'd order something nice for him to celebrate." she said with a nod. The woman was the Guild Master, but this was something she'd done a lot when she was younger as well. Granted she didn't actually have much of a chance to get to know the young man in particular, she figured she could just order a bunch of stuff under the likelihood that the Celestial Spirit Mage known as Camus would like at least one thing. Upon reaching and entering the shop, the smell of sweets would assault the pair and a huge grin would spread across Aine's face. A small portly man behind the counter would greet the pair. "WELCOME~ Let me know if I can get you anything."

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 11:50 PM
"Ah, sou ka. That's rather thoughtful coming from a Guild Master. Most won't bother treating their members like..." Uriel paused as they approached the bakery. He needed to search his brain for just the right word to be used as a descriptor in this specific case, and as he and Aine entered the bakery and were greeted by the portly male, he finally found the word be had been looking for. "Well... family. It must be an honor to be a member of Fairy Tail with you as its Master."

Apollymi
04-22-2016, 12:10 AM
"Well, not really. The whole Guild Master thing is pretty fresh on." she said about this being thoughtful of her. One rather odd thing about this woman, was that she likely would have done the same thing, a while back when she was just a mage in the guild. In fact, she'd been there long enough that she'd seen most of the new people arrive and treating them to sweets and having a big party to celebrate them was always apart of how they functioned. It was one of the happiest traditions they had so she wouldn't go against it. As Uriel went on to explain that she was treating her members like family she smirked still looking at multiple cakes and trying to decide which one to pick. "Well, we are family. Most of us only know Fairy Tail as our family, our best friends and rivals come from there. It's only right everyone see each other that way... though as siblings most of us fight more than we should." she mentioned sheepishly. As for it being an honor to be in the Guild under her she simply shook her head. "It's not an honor to be in Fairy Tail. It's fun. I doubt that has anything to do with me being Guild Master, it was this way, even when I was just another kid Mage with nowhere else to call home.~" she said having come to a decision about the sweets she looked to the man who worked here. "Oi, Jii-san. I'll take one of everything. Have them sent to Fairy Tail." she said only to make the man's eyes widen.

"What what what? That's so many, it will take several hours, and all my apprentices." he said which only made the blue haired woman shrug. "Eh, I am sure you can do it. Here." she said reaching into her cleavage and pulling out a large coin purse which would contain several hundred thousand jewel. "This should about cover it. Take your time, I gotta make sure the others didn't destroy the place while I was gone." she said waving the man off. "HAI MA'AM!" said the baker with bright eyes as he felt the weight of this and knew it was worth way more than what this woman had asked for. she'd turn back to Uriel. "Did you want anything?" she asked knowing that she'd ordered so much because she had no idea what Camus liked.

Bloodedge
04-23-2016, 07:53 PM
"Fun..." Uriel fell silent for a moment as he considered how the members of Fairy Tail felt about their Guild. It had to be nice, having so many people around to consider family. "Sou ka. I can't imagine. I've never had anyone I would call family." With that said, Uriel wandered aimlessly around the shop, viewing various pastries here and there. When Aine ordered one of everything, he simply thought it to be the case that Fairy Tail as a Guild had that many members. Little did he know. Aine soon chose to ask the man if there was anything he wanted, to which he shook his head with a smile. "I'm fine. Thank you, though."

Apollymi
04-23-2016, 08:07 PM
"Yeah... fun." she said as if clarifying though she'd basically just repeated herself. She often found people's reactions to Fairy Tail as a guild quite strange. This was mostly due to the fact, that most people simply thought them a bunch of reckless, destructive people. It wasn't until most of them got a chance to really get into the guild life, and sit around with them when they weren't just doing their jobs that they got to understand what it was really like. With this in mind she grinned, knowing that it would be a better explanation to let this man experience this moment than her telling him about it. "Sou ka." she said thinking about what he'd just mentioned about not having any family. Despite the things she had been told about this particular man being a potential enemy, suspicious and a bit undesirable... she didn't really like the idea of anyone feeling like they didn't have a family. Such a fate was worse than anything she could imagine. "Wanna come to this party? I mean... I feel like I should be nice since you were so nice to me and all... and it would be much better than trying to explain what it's like." she offered. It wasn't really anything bad, plus being around him a bit more would give her a chance to piece together for herself what kind of man he was. And though many thought her methods strange, she'd yet to find a case she couldn't turn around. With this she'd head for the door and back out into the streets.