PDA

View Full Version : [Fairy Tail] Headquarters

Apollymi
04-02-2016, 10:29 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/c/c5/Fairy_Tail_former_building.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100803104709

Fairy Tail's first headquarters resided in an imposing building consisting of three floors and incorporating several architectonic styles: it took on a shape reminiscent of a pagoda, with each floor being smaller than the one below it and sitting on the latter's roof. The roofs also bore great resemblance to those of real pagoda, consisting of extremely long, arched tiles lined up one after the other and possessing simple curved protrusions jutting upwards on the building's angles. On the highest roof, topping the summit of the building, sat a simple, round and pointed dome, highly reminiscent of those seen on Arabian buildings, which bore a flag on its point. The roof below the one with the dome, the middle one, housed a large banner with Fairy Tail's symbol on it, held up by a pair of vertical poles. The building's large entrance was again Arabian in design, with its shape being reminiscent of that of the dome on the summit, and above it was the guild's name, topped by a protruding, stylized heart shape and flanked by a pair of carved fairies. Stylized heart shapes were also visible on the frames of the numerous, large pentagonal windows located on each floor, with the top floor housing smaller, arched windows partially covered by banners.

Interior Design

First Floor - The inside was similar to a large lunch hall, and mainly consisted of wood, possessing a parquet floor and a mezzanine held up by wood beams overlooking it. Several long benches and the related tables stretched across its length with a bar managed by [INSERT CHARACTER NAME HERE] at the end. Several other waitresses also assisted her. The request board was located beside the bar.

Second Floor - The second floor, which is strictly off limits to everyone under S-Class, contained another request board which is dedicated strictly to S-Class Jobs, off-limits to everyone except S-Class Mages. The floor appears to have a few, small round tables and chairs seated around the tables for sitting. In addition, there are also barrels, crates, and bags scattered in corners around the room. The S-Class Request Board is located on this floor. It is a brown, decorative board that is set off into its own area of the hall. It is adorned by velvet curtains, which are tied with golden tassels.

Basement - The guild also had a basement, which had a stone floor and housed several round tables complete with chairs, as well as a number of barrels piled up one on the other and some wooden crates. The walls seemed to consists of cement reinforced with wood beams, and other, coarse wood beams placed vertically held up the ceiling, with smaller ones branching off from them horizontally and connecting them to the walls and to each other. The concept of the wooden beams are not unlike that of English Tudor homes. From one of such horizontal beams, facing the stairs leading to the room, hung a sign reading "Fairy Tail Basement"

Job Openings -

Bar Manager

Bloodedge
04-04-2016, 10:23 AM
By the guidance of one Iris Sweeney, the blonde man in a tattered brown cloak, called Camus Denikin, encroached upon the Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters. He stopped just outside the building to admire its craft. In his time, he had seen many a Guild, but few even compared to a place such as this. "So this is Fairy Tail, huh..." he muttered, finding himself absolutely awe-stricken by such a sight. "I shouldn't just barge in. After you," the blonde said to the woman who showed him the way to this place.

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 11:05 AM
Iris came to the front of her home, the Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters. Right at the moment, such a thing was filled with nostalgia for her, because she remembered being in the same position that young man was in not too long ago. She smiled as she looked at her home and nodded. "Hai, just keep a sharp eye out. Everyone gets a bit... excitable from time to time." she said as she walked into the doors and into the first floor of the hall. This was set up like a large lunch hall with wooden benches and a bar in the back. At at the bar was standing a rather tall blue haired woman in rather extravagant dress who seemed to be taking care of everything.

But beyond that there were several dozen mages sitting around at tables talking loudly with a few of them practically yelling at each other across the room. It was threats but most everyone seemed to be in a good mood regardless. "Harlot, bet you won't come over here and say that to my face." said one young woman. "Bet I will, and you won't do anything about it." the other retorted. As this happened the blue haired woman would simply smile and shake her head. "Oi, both of you should sit down and eat. I swear if I have to come over there you won't like it."she said with a huge grin on her face, though there was something ever so threatening in this woman's demeanor. Right at that moment both of the seemingly hostile mages calmed down. "Sorry, Aine-nee." they both said before returning to glaring at each other. It would be then that this young woman's eyes would shift and she'd start talking to the girl so recently entered. "Iris, you're back~ How'd it go out there? Oh, you brought a friend." asked the older woman with that same smile on her face.

Bloodedge
04-05-2016, 07:05 AM
"I'm sure it can't be that bad," Camus said nonchalantly while following Iris into the Guild Headquarters. He was under the assumption that things could not be as rowdy as Iris made it sound, but the noise from within these walls was seemingly greater than the sound of the train he had recently departed. The man was quite obviously taken aback for a moment, but he knew when he was being addressed by the woman he assumed to be a high-ranking member of the Guild, at the very least. Stepping up beside Iris, he leaned toward the lass and spoke gently. "So, this Aine... Is she really the Guild Master?"

While all the insanity was seeming to calm down around the Guild, a cloud of mist materialized in the area surrounding Aine. This mist accumulated atop the bar counter, eventually taking the form of a man with red eyes and messy white hair, wearing monk garbs from head to toe including large prayer beads with protruding shikigami tags, and even a khakkhara in hand. This man, once fully formed from the mist, sat atop the counter with his legs in cross formation, and both arms and the khakkhara in his lap. From this position, he spoke directly to Aine. "This is what you signed up for. Those two won't change, you know..."

Apollymi
04-05-2016, 07:42 AM
Within the guild it seemed that Iris' new friend was taking a moment to get acclimated to the sounds of the hall. It was just as rowdy as the girl had mentioned so she couldn't help but smile a bit. Even so, she'd been addressed directly by Aine and as such she'd answer the blue haired woman with a grin on her face. "Everything went fine. I am even ready~" she mentioned to the taller older woman. Removing from her person, 8 large gems each containing 100,000 jewel. "Look it, I can pay my rent for almost a year~" she mentioned with a smile. This had been her overall goal for her most recent jobs. After a moment though her new companion spoke to her, so she diverted her attention to him. "Uh, yeah, Sis, is the Guild Master, she's pretty fresh on though... but you shouldn't let that get to you. She's nice." she said with a quick nod of her head, whispering so as to keep that part of the conversation between herself and Camus.

Meanwhile Aine looked at the girl's display a large grin crossing over her face. "Good for you. I'll set it up for you so you can pick your place later." she said with a knowing smile. The girl had been trying to get into Fairy Hills for the last year or so, and didn't want to do so until she'd made enough to pay her rent several months in advance. With the kind of hard work this girl was putting in, the large sum she had was no surprise to the blue haired woman. What was though was the appearance of a certain white haired male sitting atop the bar, materializing out of the mist. "Eh, no sitting on the bar, Buu-chan~" she said giving a gentle shoo'ing motion to the man who appeared to be around the same age as her. "And I didn't sign up to referee their fights, though I've been doing it all along. And I definitely didn't sign up to play barmaid. Ugh, being Guild Master is tiring... Buu-chan wanna switch for a while, and I'll go off on the dangerous missions and you can sit here and do stuff?~" she said rolling her eyes and leaning against the bar. She was only joking for the most part, but she couldn't help but feel like she was missing out on the fun of being an S-class Mage by being in the guild all the time. She'd noticed the new comer but wished to give him a chance to speak for himself. Many people found the atmosphere of this guild a bit overwhelming.

Bloodedge
04-07-2016, 09:01 AM
"I see... Interesting," Camus replied to the girl he'd so recently met. If this woman before him was the Guild's master, then she was indeed the one he needed to speak with. With this in mind, he stepped forward and bowed. "Err... hello. I'm Camus Denikin, a Celestial Spirit Mage. Iris said I should speak with you about joining the Guild..."

Meanwhile, the monk-esque male atop the counter remained steadfast. He had always sat atop this place, and he would not be changing this habit easily. "Of course you did. Surely you can't mean to tell me you hadn't taken this into account when agreeing to take the Guild. If this is the case, then I have no sympathy for you. I'll keep the missions, and I'll leave the bickering ladies to you. But... I'm still not giving up my chair," he said ever so nonchalantly. When the man's speech ended, a younger male hopped down from the floor above. This young man had teal hair, and green eyes with slit pupils akin to those of a dragon. He wore black jeans, and a grey turtle-neck sweater beneath a black overcoat with a raised hood. "You should listen to your new master, Genbu. People never agreed with your ass being on their drinking table, anyway," he said to the white-haired man. "Interesting words from one who cannot drink," the man replied. The teal-haired lad would ignore this, choosing instead to light a cigarette while addressing Aine, also ignoring the others in the immediate area. "Anything new that hasn't been posted upstairs yet? All the ones on the board look boring."

Apollymi
04-07-2016, 09:20 AM
A bit of a smirk came to the young girl's face as her new friend finally made his intentions known. She stepped to the side while Aine hopped over the bar and stood before the young man who'd introduced himself as a Celestial Spirit Mage. A bit of a grin came to the Guild Master's face as she approached and had a proper look at the young man before her. "Eh, Celestial Spirit Mage, huh? I haven't seen one of those in a while, what keys do you have?" she asked as if it was one of the simplest questions in the world, completely ignoring the bow given to her so she could gage this boy's character instead. Iris gave an apologetic look while she watched, not knowing exactly what to expect from Aine in this situation.

While Aine waited for a response from this young man she heard the response given by Genbu and found herself chuckling just a tad. "I should have known you wouldn't agree. Of course, I knew I wouldn't be able to just go about as I had before and do stuff... but no one told me I'd be glorified baby-sitter either. Come on... just a couple of days, I am burning to do something more interesting." she said with a huge grin on her face. Iris just looked wide eyed. Though she always expected candid answers from her Guild Master, she didn't know the woman didn't like the more passive duties required of her while being a Guild Master. Still she had something else to offer the older woman which would be beneficial to them both. "If you want, I'll take over as Barmaid... for a small fee of course." she offered with the smallest smile on her face. She'd rather have a steady job to keep up with the money she'd need for her rent. Beyond that the entrance of another male from the floor above made the older blue haired woman chuckle just a bit. "Oh, I didn't know you were up there. I don't have anything better than what's up there right now. I'd have to check my desk to see if anything better has come in... and to be fair, I haven't been there all day. And sure, we'll talk the fee over in a bit, hm?" she said to the teal haired young man and the dark haired girl. Beyond this the two girls who had been fighting before were now done glaring at each other and were instead speaking to this teal haired young man in unison.

"Hi, Axel~" they said only to look at each other and start arguing again, much to the distaste of the woman known as the Guild Master. And upon realizing that they were both speaking to the same individual they seemed to get mad at each other all over again, going back to arguing at each other from different tables. This, was mildly amusing to the girl who planned to be the barmaid in this place for a while after this point in time. "Oh, you have fans, Axel~" she commented with a huge grin on her face.

Bloodedge
04-07-2016, 09:41 AM
"I have err... about seven keys. There are a few Silvers, Aquarius, Virgo, Aries, and... Leo." These were the words of Camus when he was asked to provide information about his keys. He soon rose from his bow, finding his left hand resting behind his head while rattling his brain for any information he would be asked for in the immediate future. He did, after all, expect more questions.

"Ugh!" said the young man apparently known as Axel. "Let me know if you find anything on your desk, yeah? I'm kinda antsy, but all the jobs I found sounded like more time spent traveling than actually working on the job." Axel occupied himself with the cigarette in his mouth, much to the distaste of the white-haired male who finally left the bar counter to escape the smoke. While watching the man walk away, Axel let his gaze fall upon the pair of lasses making an effort to greet him in unison. "Yo," was all he said to the pair. As for the follow-up commentary by Iris, he took another drag from his cigarette, and shifted his eyes toward the lass. "Fans, huh? That's what you call that?"

Apollymi
04-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Aine heard out what the boy in front of her had to say about his keys. And used what he said to gauge his talents as a Celestial Spirit Mage. Actually, by what he said he had to be a very good one, most of the ones she'd ever came across never had more than a couple of keys, and the ones representing the Zodiac were very rare beyond that. "What!? You have 4 Gold Keys. That's... well... astonishing, actually." she said seemingly without words. Taking in the boy's countenance and his behavior and she saw nothing outwardly wrong with him but the fact that he was such a talented mage but not in a Guild made her a bit curious. "So, then one more question, why here?" she asked. This was a very simple question for her and would tell her all she needed to know about this boy, or at least she hoped it would. And in giving him a bit more time to figure out what he wanted to say, she'd address the young man known as Axel. "Yeah, I know the feeling. If I find something good, I'll send it your way... you have my word." the blue haired older woman finished only to await a proper response from the blonde young man before her.

Meanwhile the arguing guild mates seemed to quiet immediately. Such quiet was immediately followed but a squeal and then the whispering of said to young women who then kept looking in the young man's direction while rather opening discussing him. Watching this from the bar area, the girl known as Iris could only grin and nod. Since the other S-Class Mage Genbu had fled the area due to smoke she took up place next to Axel and simply nodded given the girl's rather interesting reaction. "Yeah, that is exactly what fans do. Don't get close, openly discuss, get in arguments with other fans about who is more devout." she said with a knowing smirk. Those two were rather young, and it wasn't very surprising that they managed to idolize this particular young man. He was good looking, powerful and older than them, making him instantly appealing to them. "But enough about those two... how ya' been?" she asked of the young man known as Axel.

Bloodedge
04-07-2016, 07:10 PM
"Is it?" Camus asked. "I didn't think that was the case. I've never met another Celestial Spirit Mage, so I figured it was about normal." Of all the questions he thought he'd be asked, the last thing Camus expected to come from Aine's mouth was the question of why he chose here. It didn't take much thought to come up with an answer, but he gave himself a moment to think of how it would be worded. When Aine was ready to hear his response, he was ready to give it. "I won't lie... Guilds and I have never really agreed. I've always wanted to do jobs for far less than what Guilds charge. Small jobs that Guilds would take for a few thousand Jewels, I've done for free. Most Guilds I've been to saw no point in me being a part of the Guild if my intention was to take jobs from other members, leaving them without the income while getting none myself. It doesn't have to be this Guild. It could be any that accepted that this is the kind of person I am."

"Looking forward to it," Axel replied to the Guildmaster next to him. Following his conversation with this woman, Iris took her place beside him, insisting that the two female Guild members having their argument were fan girls, and giving evidence to support the fact. "Meh, I guess. They're both alright though, so I guess I've got no problems with it." With that said, the teal-haired man took a seat on a bar stool. A few puffs later, he turned to face Iris again. "I've been going out of my mind for weeks 'cause I can't find a good job. I've been thinking about taking one from down here just because the ones upstairs are trash. Anything new with you? Surely you've found a boyfriend by now."

Apollymi
04-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Aine palmed her face when she heard this young man's reaction to his ownership of four of the Golden Zodiac Keys. "Holds a third of the Zodiac, doesn't realize how amazing it is." she mentioned. Upon hearing his answer to her question the rubbing of her face only became more obvious, hiding her expression for a moment but words were still falling from her face after. Like she was figuring out what was going on here given this young man's response. "Nice guy who just wants to do good for others. Giving away his money and his work for free just because he can. Iris, you vouch for this guy right?" she asked of the girl who gave a quick nod before she offered a real response. "He saw my afternoon show and donated to me without having any idea who I was. And when I tried to give it back, he insisted I keep it... it was a months rent Sis. He's a good guy, promise." she finished only to return to her conversation with the young man known as Axel. "Oh, 100,000 jewel to a random apparently struggling Mage. Nice indeed. Alright then. Welcome to Fairy Tail." she said with a smile. She reached behind the bar and came up with a large stamp. "Now then, where do you want your stamp?" she asked she always gave a choice in this sort of thing, and with that in mind the Guild Master would wait with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile Iris was being asked a very specific question by her companion of the moment, which would have been fine, but the follow up question was kind of invasive. Upon hearing it her face and ears went an rather intense shade of red and her eyes widened just a bit. She'd then cover her face with her hands while furiously shaking her head back a forth. "No, nothing like that, I actually just met my goal for getting set up at Fairy Hills, and now I am going to take over as Barmaid down here. I uh... still don't have a boyfriend. But I can't say I've actually been looking for one or anything." she said uncovering her still red face. "That was a bit embarrassing Axel~ But I get it... sorry you haven't found anything worth doing in a while. I am sure something good will come up eventually." she offered with a smile. All the while the two girls at the table were fuming at this girls' apparent show with their intended. So much, that they'd stopped arguing and started plotting against her instead.

Bloodedge
04-07-2016, 07:59 PM
"Eh!? You mean I'm in!?" More than anything, Camus was surprised to have been accepted into a Guild after sharing his ideals. Never had this happened before, but he certainly wouldn't be questioning it too much. Instead, he pulled on the left side of his cloak's neck opening to leave open the skin of his shoulder. This would be the location he wanted his stamp.

Iris' reaction to his final words caused Axel to chuckle. He didn't expect her to respond in such a way, but this only made it that much more amusing to the man. "Fairy Hills, huh? Let me know when you're set up; I'll swing by," he said, laughing once more. "Y'know, if you're going to work all the time without giving yourself a minute to enjoy life, then there's no point to working at all. Just sayin'"

Apollymi
04-07-2016, 08:21 PM
A smile crossed Aine's face as this boy reacted to the news that he'd be allowed to join Fairy Tail. And she simply nodded. "Yeah, of course. This place, is like a huge family, even our mean members are nice. So, you'll fit in just fine. Besides... Iris vouched for you." she said taking the opportunity to stamp the boy's shoulder where he'd indicated leaving the Guild mark where it belonged. She couldn't help but feel this was an excellent decision and with that in mind she waved the boy off. "Now go on and make some new friends." she said motioning to the full cheering crowd. Everyone vying for the attention of the apparent new guy so he could be properly welcomed to the Guild.

Meanwhile, Iris was conversing with Axel and she noted his amusement but knew not what it pertained to. Instead she simply shrugged it off. "Hai hai, though I don't think men are allowed in Fairy Hills." she mentioned while rolling her eyes, only to whisper a follow up statement. "It's fine though, I'm sure I can sneak you in~" As the conversation progressed one might think that the girl worked too much, but she was only working now so she'd have time to do what she wanted to later. A grin crossed her face as she shook her head from left to right. "Don't get the wrong idea. I have only been working so much so I could do what I want for the next half a year before I have too worry about anything. S-class trials are coming up... they are my next major goal. But that is just for fun... now that I have a regular job and I am like 8 months ahead on my rent... I don't have to worry about anything else. Enjoyment comes swiftly." she finished with a large grin. This particular young woman seemed very goal oriented and now that she'd completed her goals she seemed to be very happy with herself.

Bloodedge
04-07-2016, 08:44 PM
"Right... thanks," Camus said as he bowed once more, doing as the woman said afterwards and running off to mingle with the other Guild members as best he could. In the meantime, Axel reached over the bar counter in an attempt to sneak a bottle of anything he could grab. "I'm allowed everywhere. Well... maybe not, but that never stopped me before. If you're going for the trials, good luck. I'm going to be a part of it, so it won't be easy." When Axel said this, he raised both hands and shrugged, closing his eyes and grinning snidely in the process. "Well... I might be inclined to take a bribe of some sort. I dunno."

Apollymi
04-07-2016, 08:56 PM
With that taken care of Aine headed upstairs, her office was at the top of this building and beyond that she'd stop and have a look at the S-class missions and see if anything interesting was on the board that the young man had missed. Beyond that she'd look over the papers on her desk as well as setting up for Iris' place in Fairy Hills in addition to figuring out the kind of pay she should expect as the Bar Manager. This would be more busy work for the blue haired woman. "Yare, yare... after all this I am going to need a nap." she said knowing that after she was done here she'd likely head to Fairy Hills herself.

Meanwhile, it seemed that Iris' conversation with the young man with her would continue. He seemed to lack normal boundaries but she had known that for quite some time. It was funny to her that he had wished her luck with her S-Class trials and more than that, had even said he might be open to taking bribes from the girl which only made her grin. "Oh? Thanks for the well-wishes... and I didn't expect it to be easy, that is why I wanted everything else taken care of before I participated." she said. "Though I have to wonder what you'd accept as a bribe... not that I am offering to bribe you or anything." she said having recently taken a seat beside the boy her brow rose ever so slightly like she thought him odd. And in this case she did. To be fair this was a pretty long conversation for the two of them, the two girls also noticed this and were practically green with jealousy.

Bloodedge
04-07-2016, 09:07 PM
"When I say it won't be easy, what I actually mean is that it will be harder than anything any of you have ever been through," Axel clarified. He then leaned against the bar counter, putting out his cigarette on an ash trey beside him while slipping a vodka bottle from the other side of the bar. "Lucky~!" he said as he pulled the bottle around to his front. He then found himself facing away from the bar, both arms propped up against the counter. "A bribe is a bribe. Depending on the quality of the offer, anyone would take one.

Apollymi
04-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Iris simply shook her head, a look of mock disgust spreading across her face as the man spoke on the difficulty of the S-class trials. "Eh, when you say it like that, it seems daunting. If I was easily dissuaded from goals, I'd be considering not even trying right now." she said a smile forming across her face as she finished this sentence. "But, I am not so easily dissuaded and I like challenges... sounds like fun to me." she finished. Along with being goal oriented and exceedingly motivated this girl seemed to be very pleased at the idea of facing a new challenge when it was possible. With that in mind it made perfect sense to her to continue on with her goal of facing the S-class trials this year when she didn't have to worry about rent or taking extra jobs. The fact that it was supposed to be the hardest challenge she or any of her peers would face, made it even better. There was a light in her eyes in this moment akin to a burning flame, her desire to face that challenge unaffected by what was said about it.

Moving right along. It would seem that this young man thought everyone would take a bribe if it was presented in the right way. Beyond that he seemed to have found whatever he was looking for behind the bar and was now having a drink of vodka. "Oh? Don't put your off sense of morality on everyone else. I am sure there is someone somewhere who wouldn't take a bribe. Again, not considering giving any but.. seems like the sort of thing that take just as much time and motivation as learning to do the thing in the first place. I mean... if you are going to go through all the trouble, of figuring out what someone likes enough that they won't turn it down... you could just better spend that effort figuring out how to complete the original task yourself. Unless there was something else in that bribe for you directly." she said thinking about this from a logical standpoint was too much. "Eh, you're going to share right?" she asked reaching behind the bar and coming up with a glass.

Bloodedge
04-08-2016, 07:55 AM
When he finally decided to open the bottle he'd acquired, which came only after he was sure Aine was nowhere nearby, Axel took a swig directly from the bottle. He fully intended to keep the entire thing for himself. After a few gulps, he lowered it to address Iris. "You're thinking too hard. The point of a bribe is that it's the easier way to get through something. Well... it could be. It could also be difficult, but it's the experience of a different kind of challenge... or something like that. I dunno." With that said, Axel held out the bottle with its tip pointed in Iris' direction. "Fine; here. I'm obviously not gonna say anything about someone else drinking."

Apollymi
04-08-2016, 08:09 AM
"Eh, what you're saying sounds more complicated." she said waving off the boy but accepting the drink she'd obviously been waiting to get. She sat there with her legs crossed at the ankle enjoy the drink she'd now accepted from the young man at her side. With that she filled her glass and once it was full she passed the bottle back. A huge grin crossed her face as she took her first sip which would only be followed by a slight shiver. "Thank you~" she said making a note to remember this moment of friendliness later when she was actually the bartender and this young man might require a drink. "I don't do bribes I think... but if I ever did, obviously you're the one to offer it to." she said with a chuckle. She took this moment to look around and take in this atmosphere which she enjoyed while wondering if she'd be able to finish this drink before Aine returned from upstairs, which she knew the blue haired woman would do eventually.

Bloodedge
04-08-2016, 08:36 AM
"Probably because I have no clue what I'm actually talking about. I was just tryin' to bullshit you," Axel replied as he reclaimed the bottle. In the next few passing moments, he took a few more swigs, followed by a deep sigh which accompanied the young man's reddened face. "Of course I'm the guy to bribe! I'm the strongest Mage in Fairy Tail... probably. And I'm... not incredibly good with alcohol. I should probably not drink much more of this. Aine says I'm a bit off my rocker when I've gone too far, so she never lets me have a proper drink."

Apollymi
04-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Upon hearing what the young man with her had to say about his earlier speech Iris' eyes widened and she turned her head to look at him directly. In her time in this guild she hadn't recalled seeing this young man drink and seeing how he reacted and hearing what he had to say... she realized why this was the case. "Oh my... aren't you an honest man while you're drinking? Got any other confessions to make?" she asked as she sipped from her glass at a leisurely pace, mostly because she was slightly interested in what else would fall out of his mouth while he was still drinking. As this continued on, it became more and more obvious that this man indeed had a bit of a problem handling his liquor which was interesting. "Strongest Mage in Fairy Tail... huh? I'm sure Sis is gonna have lots to say about that, and Genbu too~" said teasing just a tad as she finished her drink and though her ears were tinted a tiny bit there weren't any other signs that she'd been consuming anything other than water. She reached for the bottle then and attempted to pour herself some more. "Fine~ I'll help you out with that then... wouldn't want you going and doing anything crazy while you're... 'off your rocker'." she said that last bit with quote fingers while holding the bottle a huge grin on her face.

Bloodedge
04-08-2016, 10:09 AM
"Are you a priest now?" he asked rhetorically while releasing his hold on the bottle. As Iris continued to speak, his head drifted back, and his eyes closed while another sigh escaped him. When the girl brought up Aine and Genbu as competitors for the title he'd somewhat claimed, his eyes opened again. "Psh! You can't count the Master. That'd be cheating. I'd stomp a hole in Genbu, though. Probably. Shouldn't be too difficult."

Apollymi
04-08-2016, 11:52 AM
A smile spread across this black haired girl's face. "Well, I could be. Feel free to tell me all your secrets~ Don't worry, I won't do anything crazy with the information." she said as she poured her fresh drink. Once it was done she handed the bottle back and waited for his reaction. And what he had to say about the other people in their guild only made her smile more. "Ah, so for you, Sis doesn't count, huh? And Genbu is no competition..." she said her sentence trailing off just a bit as she took a long swing off her most recently acquired glass. "Can you beat Konan?" she asked a smile most devious spreading across her face. She wondered how this young man ranked himself compared to the others. To be fair, she wasn't interested in fighting any of these people on any day, but she was at least interested in what this young man had to say. And since he was a very honest drunk she figured she'd get a reasonable answer out of him. Apparently the ladies of the Fairy Tail guild were no laughing matter.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 06:22 AM
"Yeah, I don't exactly believe you." When the bottle was returned to him, Axel took one final sip before placing the bottle's top where it belonged and returning the liquor to the bar counter. As he did this, another name was dropped regarding his claim of being the strongest. This one was a bit trickier than the others, and to be perfectly honest, he'd almost forgotten it. "Konan, huh... I always want to think she's with the others after what happened. She's pretty good. If I had to guess, I'd say she could match me, but I'm pretty sure I could pull off the win there too. I'm just glad those other guys aren't around anymore..."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 06:37 AM
"What's not to believe. I'd like to think I'd be great at keeping secrets~" she said a huge grin forming across her face. "Plus leverage is always good, right?" she added, making her seem a tad more sinister than her normally happy demeanor would indicate. But it was pretty much a fact, that any one as driven as this young girl was, had to be a bit more complex than the happy innocence she seemed to exude. That particular bit of conversation taken care of, she heard out Axel while he explained how he thought he compared to the one known as Konan. With this she scoffed just a bit. "Eh, you think really highly of yourself... I can't say I know where you match up against everyone, but at least the S-class trials will be fun if you guys are all going to be involved." she finished as she knocked back the rest of her drink hopping over the counter to place the empty cup in a sink and to tuck away the previously consumed liquor that the boy with her had already placed the top on. She decided in this moment that being behind this counter felt somewhat normal to her, and she'd likely enjoy her new job. With this in mind she leaned against the counter from this side.

"So, any more secrets from you, before Sis gets back?" she asked, it wasn't as if she was prying this question was mostly teasing in nature, after all this girl was bored now that she wasn't working or doing anything particularly important. And now that she was just a little buzzed she began entertaining herself with just a little magic.... small gems being produced from the tips of the fingers of her right hand and subsequently juggled just that way... a small smile on her face.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 07:02 AM
"I'll show you leverage," Axel replied through an extended yawn. He wasn't sure if Iris was actually prying for information, or simply poking fun, but he had nothing to give regardless. He did however, have something of a thought regarding the other S-Class Mages of Fairy Tail and how they compared to him. "That's not me thinking highly of myself. That's me comparing Magic and Magic Power. Genbu has a lot of Magic Power, but a pretty big weakness I can get through. Konan's got versatility, but I doubt she's got me beat on Magic Power, which makes that a bit tougher." As he spoke, Axel leaned back until his head rested upon the bar counter. From this angle, he looked toward Iris, whom he now saw upside-down, causing him to chuckle before he continued. "If Naruto and Sasuke were still around, I wouldn't even bother making a comparison. Hell, if Sasuke didn't end up going somewhere else, we probably wouldn't be here now. I still don't trust Naruto, though..."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Iris' brow rose as the boy commented that he'd show her leverage. She was quite sure he was flirting just a little but that wasn't really a problem. After all she was teasing so it was about the right response, regardless of how it worked out in the end. "Eh, that sounds like the sort of thing that'll get me in trouble with your fan girls..." she said a cheeky smirk coming to her face as she continued her juggling without bothering to switch her gaze from her own hand. Moving right along he went on to give her a bit of information on how he thought the guild work, and outlined the difference between himself and the others kind of made sense when she thought about it the same way he did. "I guess, I could see that." she said but when he mentioned the two former members of Fairy Tail she wasn't sure what to make of it. They'd both been more than reasonably strong, actually the one who was still associated them was on a different level than she assumed most people would be. "I hadn't considered them... I suppose this wouldn't be a matter of fun if they were both still around." she said but on the matter of trusting Naruto she could only shrug. "He's never given me a reason not to trust him... it'd be a shame to discount him completely simply because of who his friend was. He shouldn't be guilty by association... right?" she questioned. Knowing the history of the guild from her earlier times there.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 07:26 AM
"Fan girls? Oh, right... them," he said, remembering the two arguing girls after a few moments of thought. "Whatever. They can learn too..." Axel's eyes slowly closed as he spoke. A small grin, which existed without his knowledge, was plastered upon his visage, and his face was flushed throughout. It would seem as if he was losing consciousness, but he was merely relaxing. "Don't trust Sasuke. Don't trust Naruto. Barely trust Konan. The three best things you'll hear all day. Meh... I feel like fighting now."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 07:34 AM
A huge grin crossed this girl's face as she nearly dropped the gems she was juggling. After a second she seemed to recover looking at the young man before her as he seemed to be falling closer and closer to unconsciousness. She couldn't help but shake her head from left to right. "Oh? Aren't we being generous today~" she said still teasing. She didn't really have anything else to say, and it wasn't like the two arguing girls actually managed to make her feel the slightest bit threatened. After all, she had no problem trapping the pair of them in a gem and waiting for them to come to their senses, she had nothing but time on her hands at present. But as the conversation moved on, it became obvious that this young man wasn't particularly trusting of anyone who had been friends with Sasuke after the incident which had their Guild Master so recently replaced. Even so she couldn't help but shrug. "I can understand that, but again, association shouldn't make you guilty... that'd be like everyone being mad at me 'cause you wanna fight while you're drunk. It's unfair." she said a cheeky smile coming to her face as she stopped juggling each of the gems coming to fall into her hand as she stared at them intently then pocketed them like she did with most after she was done. "Anyways, don't you always want to fight. You're usually the one on top of tables taking open challenges, when you're not just out somewhere doing those super secret "S-class" missions." she said knowing that this young man was probably most likely to be seen fighting anyone for no reason other than to see who would win.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 07:46 AM
"Explain to me why both of those guys are missing an arm, and what Sasuke was doing all last year, and maybe I'll stop being sketched out by the people he was always hanging out with. A thousand Jewels say they know some secrets." Axel's eyes opened after a bit, and when they did, he looked toward the open space of the Guild Hall. "Pfft! I'm not always looking for a fight. I'll just take the challenges if they're given, and taking a bunch is a good way to keep up my exercise routine."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 08:02 AM
When this information was listed in such a way, she supposed she couldn't really argue with the sketchiness of the individuals who had been part of that friend group. Even so, this girl had never had a problem with any of them, and still couldn't bring herself to really believe anyone who had been part of Fairy Tail when she was younger, was actually capable of so serious a betrayal. As Aine had said earlier, even their mean members were nice, and she still rather honestly believed that at the very least, Naruto and Konan weren't bad people. She couldn't actually speak for Sasuke though. "Well, everyone has secrets think of all the stuff you have to know. But if no one has ever asked them what they were, we can't expect them to tell us. But I will give you suspicious behavior... also I don't bet money, I work way too hard for it." said the girl with the slightest bit of seriousness to what had been a pretty light conversation.

As it moved on though, she found herself chuckling. "Also you can't say you aren't always looking for a fight, right after saying that you want to fight. That's contradictory, but I understand doing work to keep busy and in shape. I probably take more missions that most anyone just because of my random goals." she said. Knowing that most didn't think about their lives the same way she did. Her main life goal had been to set up herself to have a place to stay so that she could freely participate in the upcoming S-class trials. And with enough safety net to be able to keep living there, even if she didn't become an S-class this time around... not that she thought she wouldn't given the other potential prospects aside from their newest recruit she was pretty sure she could win over.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 08:17 AM
"If you're not willing to bet a grand, then you should be the one looking for a fight. Taking just one S-Class mission would set you straight for a long time, if that much is a lot to you. Reach S-Class, get money... Or you could go on an S-Class mission as you are now," he said while shifting his eyes toward the lass. "Anything's better than doing sideshows, right?"

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 08:50 AM
The black haired girl, rolled her eyes at this young man as he began to speak. Though she could understand what he was getting at, there was something rather important being forgotten about her just taking an S-class mission. When she thought this she chuckled covering her mouth and shaking her head from left to right. "You would think sideshows are bad, but I like them. They are fun, and give me a hassle free way to figure out how my new spells work. They give me a chance to meet new people." she said listing off the reasons on her fingers only to come to a stop once she realized she had forgotten what she would likely think was the most important reason. "They are also extremely well-paying~" she said. "Besides Axel, I think you are forgetting something important. I can't go upstairs to see the S-class missions... so I can't take them anyways. Though I'll probably enjoy only taking missions when I feel like it and still being able to pay my rent." she said with this she began to look a bit wistful, as she'd pretty much accomplished the exact same thing already, though it'd taken her a bit more time.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 08:59 AM
"Well-paying? 100,000 Jewel is well-paying? You'd get at least ten times that amount as a cut for taking an S-Class job. Step your game up." Axel moved at last, pushing himself into an upright position with quite a bit of difficulty as it were. He nearly moved forward enough to fall out of his stool, but he retained enough of his motor skills to avoid such a thing. "I think you're the one forgetting something important. You don't need to be allowed to saunter upstairs and grab an S-Class job yourself. If you have an S-Class Mage with you, you can go on one of those jobs. If you had asked one of us, you could've gotten a lot more Jewels than what you got doing that little show of yours."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 09:27 AM
"Well considering I am not gonna die doing it... yeah, well-paying." she said. Iris was the type of person who completely knew where this young man would be going with his speech when he said something else. But was presently more amazed that he had the motor skills to stop himself from falling off his bar stool. Of course, she also realized she could have asked someone else to help her out, gone in on a couple of S-class missions and been able to collect all the money she wanted. And if it had just been about the money she might have considered it, but... "Big Sis said the same thing when I told her what I wanted to do. She suggested that I ask one of you guys to let me tag along... and claimed it be mutually beneficial since I have different skills from the rest of you." she stated having her brows draw together as she tried to think back to about a year prior to this one. "But... it wouldn't feel right if I did something like that. I wouldn't be as comfortable sleeping if I didn't feel like I'd actually earned it. There's a sense of accomplishment that goes along with the kinds of long term goals that I have." she said a smirk coming to her face as she finally remembered what it was. "I wanted to enjoy that warm fuzzy feeling inside, ya' know?" she said, knowing that it was childish and unrealistic, but still rather happy that she'd been able to do so.

Artemis
04-10-2016, 06:46 AM
Despite all the rowdiness and liveliness that others seemed to display within the guild hall, there was one who was rather calmly sitting at the far end of the bar to herself. Any worthwhile conversation often passed her ears with passive interest though it seemed very rare when she would chip in. Most of the time she would just remain there, her attention more on the cup of tea than her own interpersonal relations. Now was one of the seemingly rare times though that Eve would speak up, all but interrupting the conversation between Iris and Axel.

"That's as if you're saying that there isn't a thing you can do to earn your cut on those missions. Perhaps then it is better you stay out of them, having such little faith in ways you could still contribute meaningfully for your precious warm fuzzies. Why bother trying for S-Class with such a mindset that you can't achieve in their missions?"

Bloodedge
04-10-2016, 07:40 AM
"Well..." Axel began, though his words were cut short when the voice of another female Mage entered the discussion. He had intended to mention that a few S-Class jobs in the company of appropriate-strength Mages would be a decent stepping stone/preparatory method for the trials themselves, but Eve basically covered the matter with her interjection... albeit with a much harder touch than the intoxicated male could have managed. "Bit harsh there, Eve. But... she's right, y'know? The trials are no joke. If you want to take part, you should have a taste of what you're getting into. A lot of Mages have had their spirits broken over that kind of uhh... uhh..." Axel seemed to have lost the end of his sentence there. He was just on the right side of drunk, but being at this point made him incapable of completing logical thoughts which normally would have come to him as second nature. "Word," he said, hoping one of the women present would be able to provide the word he needed to finish his sentence.

Apollymi
04-10-2016, 08:14 AM
As Iris continued to try to explain this situation to Axel their conversation was directly interrupted by another. The look on Iris' face after this woman spoke was just a little odd. Mostly because the normally cheerful young woman, didn't appear to be altogether friendly in this moment, even though she was smiling. She cut her eyes to this other young woman, but refrained from speaking for just a few seconds. After that time passed she exhaled and rotated her head so that her neck made the smallest popping noise. Since her friend was stumbling over his words she offered him one. "Criticism is probably the word you're looking for there Axel. You are really making yourself out to be a light-weight~" she chimed before returning her full attention to the woman known as Eve.

"Don't get the wrong idea. It's not that I thought I couldn't contribute, it's just that the goals I had are ones I wanted to complete myself. I suppose from the outside you might feel like it was cowardice or lack of belief in myself, but it was quite the opposite. I believed in myself enough that I didn't want even the possibility of being carried to my end game by another person. I could be S-class. Or rather I'm going to be S-class. I simply intend to do it on my own terms." she said standing up for herself in a way which would be considered both appropriate but still a bit mean for the happy and cheerful girl. "Oh, and if I'd wanted your opinion about it, I would have asked you." she finished. And the most frightening thing about this moment is that all the words that had come from her mouth, had exited while she was smiling it was as if she wasn't upset at all, but truly she disliked the feeling that people like Eve gave her when she was talking with someone else and hadn't asked her opinion.

Artemis
04-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Iris had been close, though her interpretation had likely been more focused on Eve's criticism yet. Just one glance had told her the raven haired woman was displeased, which caused her to smirk into her teacup as she had another sip. "Ordeal would be the true word, Axel. And the truth is not always so cheery."

The more Iris went on to explain her reasoning the more obvious it felt to Eve that she had gotten the little chick's feathers all ruffled. She was foolhardy though to aim straight for what could prove the most difficult trial in her career. So for the girl's own sake she would press a little more for the safer option, even if her tone didn't improve past its previous bluntness. "I'm sure whatever S rank came with you would be more than willing to let you do the heavy lifting if it's something like that. They are not so unreasonable as to deny you that much i am sure. Either way it's far safer a bet than the trials if only because you would have backup."

Oh but more was to come from the younger woman, this time touching on her interruption. Sure, it was likely rude of Eve but the woman actually didn't care so much about that. What kind of guildmate would she be if she hadn't spoken up and something dire happen as a result? "Dear Iris, I might not actually care if you wanted it or not, such a misconception simply could not go without correction. I can almost bet Axel was going to say similar if he wasn't half stumbling on words. Consider it more my helping him along." Passing a moment she would help herself to another sip of tea in effort to hide her amusement at the obvious displeasure to her interruption before continuing on, this time fully on Iris as she smirked openly. "No matter how unwelcome my opinion the danger of the trials are no joke. You best be prepared if you're that resolved to succeed on your own. I challenge you to prove me wrong if you're going to purposely take the hard road."

Naturally through all of that Eve wasn't going to mention she had yet to take on the trials herself though she'd been given enough opportunity. That didn't mean she didn't know how difficult they were though.

Bloodedge
04-10-2016, 09:07 AM
"Ugh, neither of those is right," Axel said in response to the given word of each woman present. He paused for a few moments, foregoing the ongoing discussion for the sake of finding the word he was missing. As he thought, his head once again slumped backwards until it hit the bar counter again. 'Not criticism... not ordeal... uhh...' Eventually, the man's eyes widened, and he shot upward with what could be called a bit of drunken glee when he finally thought of the word. "Challenge! That kind of challenge! Anyways, I don't know what you two are talking about anymore, but if somebody's gonna fight, I want in."

Apollymi
04-10-2016, 10:02 AM
Iris was quiet once more, it seemed that her guildmate felt the need to question her behavior beyond her particular explanation. This was starting to annoy the raven haired girl in a way that would soon become very obvious. But she'd let the woman speak because she still wasn't quite rude enough to interrupt. Meanwhile, the young man known as Axel, seemed to be having difficulty finding the right words. "Don't hurt yourself, Axel... I'm waiting when it finally comes to you~" she said.

"You know, I have no problem taking advice. Good intentions being what they are and all." started Iris only to continue on with a similar. "Don't speak to me about the trials as if I haven't been preparing for them, it isn't as if sideshows and the like are all I do, I have the highest clear count of any under S-rank Mage as far as captures and monster hunts are concerned. Solo. I only don't bother with S-class missions, because I know the S-class trials come down to being every individual for themselves... and knowing that I won't have back up every single time, I wanted to prepare myself not to be dependent. So, I'm not." she mentioned as she leaned forward her head resting in the palm of her hand as if she was bored. And it was while this happened that Axel finally remembered what it was he wanted to say and when he did the black haired girl cut her blue eyes towards him her lips coming together into a tight line and her brows raising. "Hm, well at least you're honest." she said only to gesture to Eve. "This one is obviously bored enough to want to fight but doesn't know how to just ask." A grin came to Iris' face in this moment because she'd decided what she was going to do about this situation. "So... tell me Eve, are you really trying to take a beat down?" the girl said, such aggression was usually unseen from this girl. But perhaps she was a bit more like the rest of her peers than her normal demeanor would let on?

Artemis
04-11-2016, 01:57 AM
More words to defend the hole she had dug for herself were all that Eve would hear from Iris. If there was one thing she could say, she had effectively gotten under the raven-hair's skin though it seemed similar to going around in circles now in her own perspective. That or Iris just wasn't seeing what she meant. Honestly she could defend herself and laud her supposed achievements until she was blue in the face, but her points would still stand at the dangers being different from most perils to date. Those trials had ways of changing people, and it wasn't something she ever felt worth dealing with herself. The more their logic clashed though the more Eve began to not care, though she was curious if Iris really could even hold her own as apparently she wanted a fight at Axel's urging, once more misunderstanding her. Maybe Iris would make her break a sweat.

Ever so calmly finishing off her cup of tea before it could go cold, Eve would then stand up from her stool and gather her parasol. "While my words were more meant for the trials themselves that you're both keen on putting your neck on the line for, I suppose this would expedite things and show me what you're capable of. Very well, we shall take this outside unless you want to pay Aine for any damages. Do try to sate my apparent boredom now, for I could use a workout." With only a glance at the other two she would make her way for the door, knowing they would follow.

Bloodedge
04-11-2016, 11:49 AM
"I heard the magic words!" When both ladies seemed to be on board with a fight, and Eve began moving toward the building's exit, Axel sprung up with a large grin on his face. Interesting enough, his eyes were very much glazed over in this moment as well, and the pink tint in his cheeks made it apparent that he still lacked sobriety. But, it was this fact that made him so willing to fight. There had been no sign of Aine returning with any new S-Class jobs of interest to him, so this would be how he sated his drunken boredom today.

"Yahoo!" Axel exclaimed as his body was encased in lightning. He then moved through the air as if he were the lightning itself, albeit in even more of a zig-zag pattern than he would have normally traveled. After crashing into a couple of tables, and one wall, Axel found himself landing outside the Guild Hall with his shroud of lightning fading away. "Oh no... Someone should be taking care of me..." he said while hunching over to try and regain his equilibrium.

Apollymi
04-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Iris had no more arguments to give as she also left the building. "Yeah, I'd rather not dip into my funds to make anything up to Sis. She's... well I wouldn't want to make her upset." she said to no one in particular adding on a bit more given Axel's antics on his way out of the place and his subsequent assertion that someone should be taking care of him. "Axel, if you need to be taken care of, you probably shouldn't be participating, yeah? Though it'd be a shame if you couldn't pull yourself together, after all, I was hoping you'd show me how S-class mages do this sort of thing~" she teased the young man, not knowing what sort of reaction he'd have. She stood still with her hands on her hips waiting for what was to come because she was almost certain something would be coming from one of these two, and she'd rather wait to see what it was than... attack of her own accord.

"So, then, who is first?" she asked producing a gem on the tip of the index finger of her right hand allowing it to spin as she grinned at the pair of them. But she made no moves to do anything aggressive at this point. She had far more patience than that.

Artemis
04-13-2016, 01:59 AM
So it had been agreed upon by all parties with fair ease, though Eve really didn't mind as much considering she was between missions and had no real goals to achieve at present. Plus it never hurt to see what fellow guild members were capable of. Either way it would be a suitable way to entertain herself for the moment. Though it appeared the first move would be up to her, as much as she disliked doing so in fights that were purely for sport.

"Take care of yourself, would you Axel. You wouldn't like the care plan I have in mind." Opening her parasol she would perch it on one shoulder as she held it in her left. One hand would do to start, she had zero intention of showing her full hand regardless. With her right she would conjure up a wave of energy that started off in the shape of a tomoe just large enough for what she needed. After a moment a second would appear just behind Iris. Placing her arm into the blueish-green energy it would appear that the two points were connected as Eve would then swing at the back of the girl's head with enough force for her opponent to possibly lose balance before retreating the arm back through the portal.

"It's best to just act sometimes. Now show me your stength or I may not take you seriously."

Bloodedge
04-13-2016, 02:11 AM
"Ugh... I'll be fine," Axel said as he worked to regain his bearings, and retrieved another cigarette from a pack in his left pocket. While he was lighting it, he focused intently on the goings-on between the other combatants. Eve was the first to lash out, but not towards him; no, instead she aimed her starting attack at Iris by means of what appeared to be a strange form of teleportation. 'Space manipulation?' he thought, though he soon recalled an incident of similar proportions coming from one of the other S-Class Mages. 'No... It couldn't be that.' Regardless of the thoughts flooding his mind, Axel focused on successfully lighting his cigarette. When he did, he took the first drag and returned the lighter to his pocket, choosing then to wait for an opportune moment to intervene. After all, there was no point in him becoming too involved here.

Apollymi
04-13-2016, 02:33 AM
Iris seemed to still be standing still waiting for whatever was to happen. She took note that Axel seemed to be sitting this round out, and had her eyes locked on Eve, who still seemed rather content to tease the young woman. Still nothing but a smile was on the raven haired girl's face as that one gem continued to spin on her finger even as a magic started. A few seconds later though it would appear the girl was completely caught off guard by a hand coming at her from... behind?!

It was a shocking turn of events. Iris' face showed nothing but surprise as that one gem and herself fell, and continued to do so right until she hit the ground seemingly shocked that such a thing was possible and unable to catch herself. It would appear that the girl's impact with the ground had been too much her body shattered into millions of tiny crystals. Iris seemed simply to have relocated to the area right beside Axel with no real explanation of how she had gotten there, because it didn't seem like anything her magic should have been capable of. But beneath her feet she stood across something that looked a bit like a ring blade and kicked it up so that she could twirl it around her arm instead. Shifting towards Eve now with a huge grin on her face. "You not taking me seriously could end badly for you... just saying. Believe what you will... but acting like that, you aren't actually going to be able to touch me." she said and just like that the ring blade and the exploded version of the girl began to turn into a crystal set of thorns and vines all crawling towards the young woman known as Eve, in an attempt to trap her where she stood, potentially damaging her with their sharp edges. After all, Iris wasn't dumb enough to do any more than she had to, and to her, crystal manipulation was a parlor trick. Simple but effective.

Artemis
04-14-2016, 09:56 AM
The shattering of the crystals after falling from Eve's little shove had been a nice effect, though the girl who caused them was very much flesh and blood. Plus that was almost too easy. If the girl had used some sort of teleportation it would be easy to prevent future occurrences for Eve but that would be saved for only if she proved to be a headache in moving all over the place. Though that didn't seem right considering she was apparently a crystal user. It seemed Iris was one to keep an eye on as she was probably hiding something, though for now she was keen to give her location away of her own accord, by speaking up beside Axel. "And I've not once said I'm not taking this seriously, dear Iris. I just enjoy making you tick to see what you can bring. It seems to be working so far. Remember that this isn't a test for me."

Movement out of the corner of her eye would turn Eve's attention back toward where Iris had been originally. There, the fragments of those crystals that had shattered previously seemed to be reforming. Thorns, vines, jagged looking edges seemed to be creeping towards her, enough to make her take a step back once more. They seemed ready to close in on her the closer they inched. With the same hand that she had used in her initial attack she would reach forward in the direction that she was truly threatened as another wave of energy formed at the base of her hand in the form of a small orb. Secondary orbs would form along the crystals briefly before exploding, keen on blasting the thorns into oblivion before they could trap her. Another would appear between Iris and Axel as well where they stood as she focused once again on them, as a reminder that they best be on guard as that as well erupted into an explosion. "Plus, I don't even necessarily need to touch you."

Bloodedge
04-15-2016, 06:02 AM
Axel continued smoking his cigarette, seeming a bit less than interested in the goings on. Of course, he was actually interested, but his focus was mostly on maintaining as much sobriety as he could. It seemed as if nothing would be coming his way, but following Iris' attack on Eve, the later retorted with an explosive orb that threatened Iris as well as himself. Axel's eyes shifted toward this orb, and when the explosion occurred, he moved away while once again using his spell which covered his body in lightning and maximized his speed. He stopped his movements, or rather, he was stopped when he slammed his body into the Guild building. "Ugh... fuck," he groaned as he pulled himself out of the indentation he'd made in the wall. "Fine, fine... I'm involved now. Guess I'll give you guys a taste of what's to be expected during the trials, huh?" When this was said, Axel began to emit lightning from his body, and his skin began taking on a scaly appearance as his Magic Power rose to incredible heights.

Apollymi
04-15-2016, 06:59 AM
Iris was rather content at the moment, given she didn't assume the woman to be fail enough to fall prey to her initial attack. She had nothing in particular to say to the response of the woman known as Eve, who didn't seem to be understanding what Iris was getting at, nor did she seem to understand that she wasn't really trying someone like Axel. But at this moment, Iris was more than ready for the attack that came next. Another magic spell would start creating around the girl a wall of crystal which she'd used to withstand the blast without actually moving anywhere. Beyond that, even though the blast was sufficient enough to apparently cause the crystal to crack under its pressure... it seemed to be repairing itself with Iris standing behind it. The raven haired girl opened her mouth to say something snide to Eve but before she could, it seemed that Axel was ready to join the fray and he did so in a way that stopped Iris in her tracks.

"...." she could say nothing. The heights that this one's magic power rose to, were unlike anything she'd ever encountered before. Actually, it was beyond what she originally thought possible for someone within her age group. But she did know of Axel's abilities as a Dragon-slayer so she couldn't be completely surprised. Still in this moment she knew, that if she had to, she couldn't actually take this young man in a fight, she knew this with an absoluteness which made her tremble behind her crystal wall. "Well, her I could take, but I can't put a dent that..." she finally managed.

Artemis
04-15-2016, 09:30 AM
Quick thinking had saved both of their hides for that moment, though she did note that the crystal could still be damaged by even those explosives. Maybe if she focused just a bit more on a larger or more condensed blast, it would work to her advantage. Such things were well within her ability, considering that as far as she could see was her turf in this battle. Just enough pressure could break the mouse out from her crystalline hidey-hole. The bigger problem however would be Axel. Now that he had been caught up in her attack as well there wasn't any denying he was now involved, though such a thing could partly be attributed to Eve he could just as well stayed out of it if Iris hadn't gone to his side. Seeing him right his posture after the nice dent he had put in the guild hall she had a feeling about what was to come, as though the air itself had almost become charged the moment he spoke up and allowed his magic power to flare before the both of them. It was that which made her breath hitch slightly in her throat, though she kept her poker face. Even if it was dangerous now, Eve wasn't going to back down until the situation had resolved in some way. If anything her priorities would just shift slightly from being fully offensive to saving her hide a lot more than she had previously needed.

"So you've sobered up at last, Axel." After a bit Iris had followed up with a comment she wouldn't touch upon considering the fact that to her they had yet to even fully start. Or at least that was the case in Eve's perspective. Now though things would be starting to get good. As if to respond to the shift from two-way to three-way melee Eve would take the moment to close and drop her umbrella on the ground beside her. Her left hand would reach out towards Iris as she sought to trap the crystal mage in a sphere of her territory, taking the initiative once more to step things up. With her left hand occupied the right, meanwhile would make an arcing motion that was clearly aimed at Axel as several orbs formed along where her hand had waved before firing off in his direction. Those would explode upon contact, regardless on whether they hit person, crystal, or building.

Bloodedge
04-15-2016, 10:26 AM
"Ohohoh, that feels good~" Axel said as the lightning surged through his body. He hadn't used this form, or even his Dragon Slayer Magic since his last big job, and it had been at least a month since then. While he was still suffering from intoxication, the sensation of transforming alone was somehow pleasurable to him. And, he had only just begun to change. The slits that were his pupils became even more narrow than they were on a normal basis, and his canine teeth elongated into a fang-like appearance. Following these physical alterations, Axel's Magic Power became visible. The lightning branching off his body took on the form of a Dragon. Perhaps Eve intended for her attack orbs to detonate against his body. Or, perhaps she didn't. Either way, the explosions occurred when contact was made with the aura of lightning that was his Magic Power. The fanged grin on Axel's face widened until it was almost sinister in appearance. "That's all you've got for me? I'll end this right here!" And with that, Axel leaped into the air, inhaling deeply to prepare his signature attack. "Rairyuu no Houk--UGH!" Axel may have thought he had sobered up enough to fight properly, but in attempting to utilize the Lightning Dragon's Roar, he discovered how very mistaken he was. Instead of spewing lightning from his mouth, he nearly vomited on the spot. His transformation reverted with much quickness as he fell to the ground. "Ngh... oh no..."

Apollymi
04-15-2016, 11:18 AM
As their moment of combat continued... it would seem that Eve was now changing up her tactics a bit. She was trapped within the space she was currently occupying not only by her own wall, but also by the magic known as Territory which belonged to the other young woman she was fighting against. A smirk came across Iris' face as explosions were apparently to take place right up against her crystal and such an explosion would cause more cracking as such, Iris decided now would be a good time to simply let this wall fall away, giving herself a bit more room than previously. Such a thing would of course end in a bit of concussive damage as this happened, Iris would hit the ground and begin coughing... Only to be further intimidated by Axel's show of power and the lightning coming off his body, there was something so primal about it, it shook her to her very core. But beyond that fear there was something else there... but she couldn't quite place it. It was as if her body wanted and knew something similar, but her mind wouldn't let her near it.'Yare, yare... maybe I'll just get lucky in the S-class trials and not face this one, something about this energy... feels so familiar. Oh whatever... I might take him up on that offer to go with him on a mission~' she thought exclusively of the young man preparing to do something drastic to avoid the discharge which was likely coming from the man.

Iris had a hand over the ground a different kind of magic forming as if she intended to do something else entirely to avoid the damage she assumed was coming her way, but... when Axel tried what would have been his signature move of great proportions, he instead nearly tossed his cookies and reverted his form completely. This would cause all the tension to flee Iris' body in a single moment of comic relief which would cause the magic she'd been creating to stop completely instead as she stood, giggling and dusting herself off. "Wow, Axel... I worried for a second I was going to have to try something crazy... now I kinda just want to get you something for that upset stomach of yours~" she mentioned rotating her shoulders wondering why she'd allowed herself to take such a direct hit. After a moment a small chipping sound could be heard coming directly from the young girl, but she seemed not to notice it, until of course, all the crystal covering her body shattered. Falling to dust around her. This would cause the girls' eyes to close on a reflex which would seem odd. "That isn't good..."

Artemis
04-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Eve should have expected her explosions to do little, though in truth that was only a fraction of what she could really do with the magic, though anyone who had at least seen territory magic would know such a thing. Still it was a fresh reminder on just how durable and capable Axel could be in how they were shown to do what was likely minimal damage to the dragon slayer. That was also a fact he seemed to feed off of as his grin grew, becoming almost bestial in nature in the process. Bringing both hands in front of her she had been about to conjure up a shield in front of her with her territory to fend off Axel's retaliation...only for the slayer to fall short of actually attacking as he seemed to grow sick. All to quickly the threat seemed to dissipate, leaving her in a moment of stunned silence, arms still extended for the shield she wouldn't need to create. As the darker haired woman picked herself up and began to giggle, the territory no longer binding her, Eve herself couldn't help but laugh though she would hide it behind her hand as she scooped her umbrella up once more. "I'm honestly quite glad that attack of his didn't work and that he really didn't lose his lunch. He could have won just off of grossing us out then I fear."

Perching the umbrella upon her shoulder Eve would turn away from Iris, whose apparent armor of gemstone had shattered. Somehow she figured that the girl would likely take care of the ill male. If not, well, he'd pick himself back up eventually and nurse what felt like a certain hangover. "Let's leave it at that for now. He's not in any state for this and I think we've had our own fun yes? Anything more can be had at the trials themselves, should I choose to finally participate, that is. For now, I do think I'll be headed home, having spent far long enough here." Considering matters over and done with from her perspective, Eve would then take that as her cue to head back in the direction of the small place she was renting.

Bloodedge
04-24-2016, 08:56 PM
Axel remained immobile for several moments, but he soon started sniffing the air, and his eyes opened wider. "Ne... ko..." he said when he confirmed the scent he'd been picking up over the past few seconds. Axel would soon be seen stumbling into an upright position with his eyes on the horizon. Someone was encroaching upon Fairy Tail... another member, in fact. This particular member brought a grin to the young man's face. "Food..."

Apollymi
04-24-2016, 09:17 PM
"Eh, I feel strange." said Iris as she created crystals over the lenses of her eyes. Once she'd done this she opened them once more but what she'd done wouldn't be made totally obvious unless one noticed the slight oddness of the shape of her pupils but this wasn't really a matter to be discussed. A second later though it seemed that Eve also found funny Axel's random outburst and the subsequently excused herself from their presence. A bit of a chuckle came from Iris as she considered that they were quite done for the day. "Hai hai, some other time." she said moving right along it seemed that Axel was focusing on two random and seemingly unrelated things.

"Cat and Food?" she said confused just a bit. "Eh, how about... I get you some people food and you explain what you mean." she said offering the man her hand and shoulder not sure he would be able to make it on his own. Little did she know there was a young cat approaching. Though she didn't actually look like a cat. She was wearing a blue open coat with a fur lined collar. And a short black pleated mini-skirt. On her head, messy black hair and a pair of Lacrima Headphones. And attached to her skirt a seemingly large tuft of fur and a tail with a golden star shaped charm. She would take a deep breath right outside this area and frowned. 'Oh great... who gave him drinks?' she thought waiting for a few seconds around the front of the building.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 03:22 AM
When the person he smelled in prior moments stepped into plain sight, Axel staggered forward with his arms outstretched as if he intended to reach out for the cat-like woman. "Rara... help," he said before stumbling, and nearly losing his balance just before reaching the woman. "I've never been so happy to see you... Rara~"

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 03:35 AM
Having stepped right on in after her moment of hesitation she soon found herself confronted by the young man she'd been thinking shouldn't be drinking. A frown came over her face, as he called her by a name that she'd repeatedly asked him not to. "You're drunk." said the woman with her rather feline appearance.

As Axel stumbled towards this new person, Iris watched a bit of confusion on her face. She couldn't say she'd ever seen this woman before this point. "Rara? I've never seen this person before." she stated a bit obliviously walking in circles around the woman and spotting the guild mark coming both above and below her rather extravagant shirt. "Sou ka. You're still a member though like Axel." she said smiling. "Nice to meet you." she finished. This girl's speech brought a bit of confusion to the feline woman's face. She looked at her for a moment and then frowned.

"You're dense aren't you?" she asked only to follow up with more specifics as Iris looked a bit shocked. "We already know each other. Think about it a few more seconds I am sure it will come to you." she said only to let her hand begin to spark with lightning magical energy. "And you... I am so not dealing with you while you're like this. Eat up." she finished as the power expanded from her extended hand right into the face of the Lightning Dragon Slayer.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 04:00 AM
An expression which could be called devious crossed Axel's face as the raven-haired woman produced lightning from her hand. "Itadakimasu!" he said. Axel prepared himself to have said lightning sent his way, and when it was, he inhaled so intensely that all of it flowed rapidly into his mouth, down to the last semblance of a spark. When his stomach finally deflated, the Dragon Slayer hunched over and wiped the corner of his mouth with his wrist. He seemed to have sobered up quite a bit from this, and the look in his eye combined with the grin on his face was proof enough. "Gochiso sama deshita!" Now that he could once again be considered properly sentient, Axel stood with arms akimbo and looked between the woman he'd previously referred to as Rara, and Iris. "Neh, Iris, that's pretty rude. How could you forget friends so easily?"

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 04:20 AM
"Eh, I didn't forget anyone. I've never seen this woman before." Iris chimed in after watching Axel consume his lightning based meal. Surely she would have remembered if there was another lightning based mage in the guild and surely she would have remembered another dark haired woman. After all, that was presently Iris' claim to fame among other things. Still she pouted feeling bad that they didn't get it.

After feeding Axel the woman with the headphones frowned just a little. "You're welcome, lightweight." commented the woman with a grin on her face. It seemed Iris wasn't necessarily dense after all. Her claim that she'd never seen this woman before made her calm just a bit. "Oh, so you haven't seen me like this before then. Sou ka. Apologies Iris... I'm Takara." she said and Iris spent a few seconds looking at the woman blinking very slowly. Takara... was the name of a cat with a wide crazy mane and a star tail. This woman had a star tail and maybe even the same color pattern but still. "You're... Takara. The S-class Cat?" she said seemingly confused by this information which simultaneously made all the sense in the world and none at all. "SHE'S TAKARA?!" Iris said falling back a bit stunned looking to Axel for confirmation of this information.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 04:42 AM
"Yes you did. Yes you have," Axel said passively to Iris as he retrieved another cigarette. He had no idea what had happened to the last one, but it was likely he'd merely dropped it during the middle of the fight. Whatever the case, he lit the next one and set his gaze upon Iris as she found out that the woman in front of her was the cat Takara. His expression toward her during this time was one that implied strange thoughts surrounding the Crystal Mage. "Told you, you forget friends. So, we're going on that S-Class job, yeah? I've got one in mind for us."

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 04:57 AM
"I didn't forget. I didn't know she could turn into people... how is that my fault?" questioned the raven haired girl. She seemed to be a bit pouty after but Takara could only chuckle. "Aww, Axel... you're gonna upset her if you keep it up. What if she cries?" teased the cat woman who seemed to take her recognition as an excuse to change forms. When she did, she'd become a small cat like creature black in color with a large mane and tuft of fur right at the end of her bottom. Her tail tipped by a star and the Fairy Tail Guild Mark across her back in a deep blue color. After this happened the cat would jump onto Axel relaxing her body across his shoulders in the place she was normally seen.

These actions would cause all the recognition to flow into Iris as she realized that the transformation in addition to lightning magic was probably why a cat had been allowed to take the S-class trials and move on to become S-class. Still there was the matter of Axel, claiming he had the perfect S-class mission for the pair of them to go on. "Eh? I don't think I actually agreed to that." said the young woman who was looking off into space. "And anyway, didn't you say you weren't interested in any of the missions up there."

Meanwhile, approaching the outside of the Guild was the Guild Master, and likely in her company her companion of the day. This woman took a deep breath right outside the place and gave a small warning to the man she was with. "They can get a little crazy from time to time..." she said as she took a step inside to find several around who hadn't been before as well as a large hole in the side of the building which caused her to palm her face as she reasoned it was likely Axel who had done it.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 05:36 AM
"Not my fault if she does," Axel said while simultaneously exhaling smoke. He was quite revved up now, as it were, thanks to the electric meal he'd been offered, and a few unspoken things had gotten him particularly exited to take one of the jobs from the S-Class request board. Iris didn't seem so thrilled to take part, but Axel had his own reasons for wanting this one, specifically with her along. "It's not that I'm actually not interested. It's... something else entirely. Don't worry about that, though. Get your things together; we'll head out now."

En route to the Guild, Uriel accompanied the Master, Aine with a pipe still hanging from his mouth, and his arms tucked into his sleeves. As they approached the building, Uriel took note of Aine's most recent words, which were to be applied immediately when he noticed the hole in the front wall. Axel was standing with his gaze on Aine and a hand rubbing the back of his head, but the two men briefly greeted each other with a nod, as mutual smokers often did in an unspoken ritual of acknowledgement. "Oi, Aine~. We're taking the Galuna job after all."

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 06:06 AM
Iris was left looking a bit dumbfounded. "But seriously I didn't agree to this, I can't..." she started to say, only to have Aine enter, and Axel go on to exclaim that they were taking a mission on Galuna Island. This would only further cause confusion to cross Iris' face. "Oi, Sis, tell him I can't go." she said nearly demanding that the older woman back her up on her apparent need not to go.

"Hi Aine, how are you today? Where'd you run off to?" said the Guild Master about herself. "What happened to normal greetings around here?" she questioned not backing up anyone. It would be then that, the cat draped around the neck of the Lightning Dragon Slayer would look towards the woman, jumping from his neck and standing before the woman running herself between her legs. "Oi, feeling left out. I am too... my mission went fine by the way." said Takara as she eyed the blue haired woman seriously. "Takara~ I didn't know you were back and from an SS-misson. Sugoi~" Aine said with a smile. This was a rather interesting collection of people right now. To Axel she had something very specific to say. "Galuna? You and Iris?" she said as if thinking about it. "Well that will be fine, just be careful. Takara... you should go too." she said to the man, much to Iris' shock and surprise. "But but but Sis." she started which only made the woman wave her off. "What? Of course you can go, and don't worry about your friends over at the circus, I'll look after them while you're gone~" mentioned the older woman which only caused the other girl's eyes to widen. Takara returned soon to her perch atop the shoulders of the Lightning Dragon Slayer. "I intended to go whether I was invited or not. I get bored when I stay here by myself, and if he's going to an island he's going to be useless for a while, it'd be a shame to leave Iris to handle that all alone. Even if she had no idea who I was when I showed up here."

While this was being spoken on, the general cacophony of the guild could be heard in the background. And it was only above this humming noise that Iris finally spoke again. She was thinking that she wanted to go on a mission with Axel, she supposed she could go, knowing someone would be looking after her other friends. "Fine, fine. I guess there is no harm in going then~" she said shrugging it off but seemingly excited about the prospect. "Hai, but you guys have to leave after Camus' welcome party~" said Aine, as if this wasn't option. Right on cue, numerous bakery workers began showing up, carrying various cakes and pastries that Aine had commissioned from the shop when she'd first returned to Magnolia.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 06:21 AM
"Alright, let's hurry up and get this ov-" Axel took an abrupt pause. When Aine gave Iris the go-ahead on the job, and it was confirmed that Takara would be going along as well, Axel was more than prepared to go. However, the mention of a party which would hold up progress from the job was quite the annoyance. "Mendokuse! I finally get hyped up for a job, and you decide it's time for a party? This is why I can't be bothered with anything," the man said as he walked back into the building.

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 06:30 AM
Aine stepped forward to Axel and smiled at him for just a second bringing her finger to her lips and shushing him. "Quiet, you'll get cake and be pleased about it yeah? Galuna isn't going anywhere, hell that mission has been sitting here almost half a year already. What's a few extra minutes?" mentioned the Guild Master who would subsequently excuse herself to float on the air up to the main banister above the bar to make an announcement. "Oi, we got a new member today~ I want everyone to welcome Camus and make him feel at home. Also, I didn't know what kind of sweets you like so I had a whole bunch sent here~" mentioned the Guild Master in her normal lighthearted way. A few seconds later and even more sweets would be flooding the area with every random member more than happy to take their fill. Casks of liquor were opening and everyone started shouting their welcomes to their newest member happily celebrating.

And with that done, music began and a huge party started taking place at the Fairy Tail Guild Headquarters. After Aine would descend picking a particular kind of cake for herself before going back to her new friend. "You are taking this much better than I thought you would. Most would have run from the noise alone~" she mentioned of her overly rambunctious guild. "YAY! CAKE!" these words were from Iris.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 07:01 AM
"Tch!" Axel swatted at the Guild Master's hand when it was brought to his mouth. Afterwards, he proceeded to the second floor of the building. A boat would be required to reach Galuna Island after this apparent party, and being the tier of Dragon Slayer that he was, Axel knew it would be pointless to do something like consume cake beforehand. As such, this entire shindig was already wasted on the teal-haired man. "Fuckin' pointless. I'm all for welcoming the new guy and all, but there's no point having any of that cake if we're just gonna follow it up with... transportation." As his sentence came to an end, Axel shivered where he stood. The mere thought of taking a boat trip with a stomach full of cake was nearly enough to make him queasy at present.

Meanwhile, Uriel was keeping pace with Aine, following the woman up to he point of her announcement to the Guild. When she spoke to him directly thereafter, he put his pipe away and exhaled his last cloud of smoke for the time being. "The noise is no bother. It's actually quite comforting. One could get used to a more natural atmosphere like this..."

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 07:27 AM
Iris seemed exceedingly pleased, though Axel went on upstairs, she didn't seem to mind as she grabbed several slices of cake contentedly stuffing her face. "Oi, do you want a slice?" she asked of the cat who smiled and nodded sprouting angelic wings she floated down to the first floor and grabbed a piece from the younger raven haired girl and ascended once more with only a nod of thanks. "So, what exactly is your interest in this mission? It's a lot more travel than you normally go for, and on a boat no less." the cat mentioned as she sat across from him on top of the table pawing the icing and then licking it off as if amused.

Meanwhile, Aine couldn't help but feel at home among all the noise and the start of this particular party. It seemed her guest was also quite pleased with the atmosphere and had no problem with the craziness that was her guild. "Hm, I guess that is true." she said gesturing about to the random pastries. "Eh, if you are going to get cake, you may want to get it before the kids take it all. Looks like Iris found her appetite again~" the woman mentioned as she watched the young Crystal Mage devouring several slices of cake back to back, while she apparently went to greet Camus. Generally there was a lot of merry making going on, but Aine was just trying to figure out what was so dangerous about the man with her and she'd yet to come up with anything substantial.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 08:20 AM
Axel was approximately halfway through his cigarette when Takara returned to the second floor with cake. The female cat asked about his interest in this job, but when she did, he shook his head. Frankly, he had no interest in the job whatsoever. But... he was interested in what could come from it. "A Dragon Slayer becomes more like a Dragon when they use Dragon Force. Our noses become even more accurate," he said. And, with that, he took another slow drag from his cigarette. When he exhaled this one, he had more to say. "That Iris. She's got the scent of a Dragon on her."

When warned how quickly the cake would disappear, Uriel decided he would indeed go for a slice. He scanned the area, plate in hand, for a very specific flavor: strawberry shortcake. When he finally located it, he picked up the last remaining slice and placed it upon his plate. However, he turned to see a very peculiar and very slim blonde boy, who could barely be considered a teen, judging by his looks. The boy also had a plate at the ready, and when Uriel was no longer in the way of the lad's sight, it became apparent that said sights were set on the strawberry shortcake which no longer resided on the table. Looking at this youth, Uriel held out his own plate to offer the final slice. "Here," he said while, without giving the boy a chance to reject his offer, putting his plate atop the empty one carried by the young blonde. With that done, he kept moving toward Aine's location. The youngster could only stare at the slice of cake with wide, golden eyes, then back to the man as he walked away. "A-... Arigatou gozaimasu!"

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 08:57 AM
As Takara kept eating her paw eventually stopped moving as Axel revealed his apparent interest in this mission he was taking with the young Crystal Mage, Iris. "Sou ka." mentioned. "Are you sure? In all her time here, she's never given any indication of being anything other than a little urchin street performer. Her magic isn't bad, but she doesn't seem like a Slayer." said the cat. Sure the young woman currently stuffing her face with cake was an odd one, but she didn't seem anything like either of the other Dragon Slayers Takara had come into contact with.

Meanwhile on the lower floor, Aine watched as this man went to go claim himself some cake. And watched the young blonde boy approach and not get what he was looking for immediately. She started to say something to the pair of people about the last slice of strawberry short cake, but as she watched this interaction she noted that this man had no problem giving away the cake to the young man. As he returned to her, she seemed to grin even wider. "That is the third nice thing I've seen you do today..." mentioned Aine as she continued eating her own cake.

Meanwhile the boy who got his cake was in front of Iris. "Oi, I haven't seen you in ages, how are you?" she asked of the boy amongst the rabble as she devoured the last of her pieces of cake which was a fudge ripple kind of cake. While this happened she looked around. "Do you know that guy with Sis? He gave you his cake."

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 08:32 PM
"The smell of a Dragon is pretty hard to mistake. I'm not saying she's a Dragon Slayer, but she's definitely been around Dragons before. I wanna find out why."

When Uriel returned to Aine's location, she once again decided to address something he'd done recently. In this particular case, the man shrugged while looking out into the crowd of Fairy Tail Mages. "It would have been rude to keep it. That child probably didn't have it in him to push through the crowd when it first hit. I could only wonder how one that young would react when they finally reached something, only to have it immediately taken away from them. The world is too harsh as it is to let something so trivial pile on top of other stresses in a child's mind, isn't it?"

Meanwhile, the very same child Aine and Uriel spoke of was eating the slice of cake he'd been offered when he was addressed by none other than the Crystal Mage Iris. Taking a moment to wipe icing off the corner of his mouth and taste it, he looked toward the man Iris drew attention to. "I've never seen him. I just figured he was here to join, but who cares; he gave me the last slice of the best cake!" the boy said with a large, sparkling grin before cramming more of said cake into his face. With the swollen cheeks that came with this large bite, he returned his attention to Iris and spoke to her directly. "I'm fine, by the way. I figured you would have taken a job by now."

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 10:57 PM
"Hm..." Takara said only to finish licking the last bits of cake from her paws and take a gander from the second floor down to the first where Iris could currently be seen speaking to another young mage. "And you thought the best way to converse with her about her potential involvement with dragons was to take her on a mission. Instead of, oh I don't know, just asking her?" Takara concluded. It seemed a bit invasive to try to get the information out of the girl without being a bit more direct about it. Then again, perhaps he was looking to gather more evidence one way or the other and a mission was a good way to determine this.

A smile crossed Aine's face as she both understood the reasoning and knew that it likely would have been crushing for the particular young one not to get what he wanted out of that particular trip up to the sweets. Still it was very odd that a random adult would take any care at all about the well-fare of a random child they didn't know. And this man had done so twice. Regardless of what he was or wasn't he was at the very least had a kind heart and this was something Aine appreciated in all of her friends. "Well, yes, that is true. And I figured he wouldn't make it up there in time. So, I saved him a piece too." Aine mentioned sliding the piece of strawberry shortcake over to Uriel with a smile on her face. "So, accept. And have some cake with the rest of us." she mentioned while breaking to dig into her own favorite which was a triple fudge cake with whipped cream on top. "Ya' know, despite the utter suspicion surrounding you when you arrived here today, you're pretty cool, Uriel~" she went on to say.

Meanwhile Iris was busy talking to the young boy with his so recently acquired cake as she finished up the last of her own. "Hai hai, actually Axel asked me to go on a mission with him." she said about her lack of mission taking. "I was going to refuse, but Sis, thinks I should go and said she'd look after the circus while I am gone so I guess I will." she said having a glance up at the second floor. "It's weird though, Axel is cool and all, but I didn't figure he'd want to go on a mission with me."

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 11:14 PM
"It's not that simple. Iris isn't the kind of person who'd know about Dragons, but not say anything knowing there are Dragon Slayers in this Guild looking for the ones that raised them. If she's had contact with Dragons, then even she doesn't know about it. This job might be a reminder, if I'm right." This was all Axel had to say about the matter. With that, he put out the cigarette he'd been smoking since he returned from outside, and hopped onto the railing of the second floor balcony to look down and guess at how long it would be before he could leave.

Not long after moving past the ordeal of giving a child his slice of cake, Uriel was informed that Aine foresaw this occurring, and had a slice of that very same cake reserved for the boy. A grin spread across the Wizard Saint's face as he was handed this additional slice. "I should have known someone like you would have taken such precautions. Arigatou," he said when he took the cake. "Like I said earlier: people always find me suspicious, but it's always because my entrances are... well, never what I want them to be, to put it lightly. For example, my arrival through the ceiling of a women's bathroom."

"Axel?" the boy questioned prior to swallowing the large amount of cake held in his mouth. "But he only takes S-class and higher jobs. Sugoi! I'm jealous!"

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 11:36 PM
"Sou ka." the cat said while stretching just a bit and also hopping onto the railing Axel was now occupying. She had a look down below and that stern expression of hers remained. "Well, that seems a bit more reasonable... but I wonder what could have made her forget such a thing?" she said. She fully agreed though, people like Iris generally wanted to help, and knowing that other Dragon Slayers were looking for their foster parents would have made the Crystal Mage share all. If she hadn't then it only made sense that she didn't know she knew something. But that was odd in and of itself. No matter though it seemed that they would soon get their answers.

Meanwhile the Wizard Saint Uriel fully accepted his slice of cake and seemed to think that he should have guessed that Aine would have planned ahead for the boy's potential lack of cake attainment. Uriel then pushed off is suspicious nature on the fact that he never arrived in a way that was okay. Mention of his earlier arrival into the women's bathroom at Fairy Hills was enough to make the blue haired woman chuckle. "Yeah. We are actually used to stuff breaking around here, but that landing was enough to make Ko-chan suspicious... still you were nice about it~" she said as she continued eating. "If that happens a lot I would suggest a different form of travel, you shouldn't have people mistaking you for a creepy character when you are so nice."

Iris on the other hand was laughing at the young boy with her shaking her head from left to right. "You would be jealous of this Hana." she said rolling her eyes just a little in a joking manner. But to be honest she was still feeling a bit odd, more than that she wanted to understand that feeling she'd managed to have before while engaged in battle with Axel. "You know you could just ask to go along on S-class missions if you wanted~" she mentioned to the boy with a smile.

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 04:54 AM
"Dunno. Let's go find out," Axel said as he hopped off the rails. He landed amidst the crowd, and began a casual stroll toward Iris during the progression of her discussion with the blonde lad.

While eating his cake, Uriel considered the circumstances of his entry to many locations on his first visit. "To be perfectly honest, I've tried. It only made things more... complicated, so to speak. It never ends well, no matter what I do, but I usually have my Wizard Saint badge to smooth things over. Things turn out fine in the end."

"I could!?" exclaimed the boy deemed 'Hana' when told how easily he could gain permission to take an S-class job. "Can I go with you two on this one then?" he asked. When he did, Axel reached the pair's location and placed a hand upon the young boy's shoulder. "I was just about to ask if you would. Get it together; we're going now."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 05:30 AM
"Hai." the cat lady said as she settled into her perch on the boy's shoulders.

As this happened Aine seemed to be having a conversation which made a smile come to her face. A chuckle would ensue as she finished off her slice of cake. "Hm, well I understand that. Good thing you have that badge, wouldn't want people constantly mistaking you for a bad guy~" she said thinking about it she still thought she should keep an eye on this man, but that he was nice she said something that was a bit off-handed. "How about, we put a Fairy Tail Guild Mark on your chest? It'd keep you from being mistaken for a bad guy, while letting me keep an eye on you. Though it probably won't help with your mishaps." she said. Now one might wonder how serious the woman known as the Fairy Queen was about the apparent offer to join her guild, and the answer was simply... very.

Meanwhile Iris, was busy chatting with the boy known as Hana. Hana seemed infinitely excited by the prospect of accompanying them and Iris wasn't one to shoot down this particular kid. "Really, but you have to ask..." she started to say, when Axel popped down and apparently decided this kid go along with them. "Well then I guess it's all good. It'll be fun having you along, Hana~" she said turning on her heels. "I suppose I'll go get a couple of things then I'll be ready~ Meet ya' at the station~" said Iris as she headed towards the front. "Ja, Sis. We're taking Hana too~" she mentioned to Aine as she left.

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 06:00 AM
Without saying so much as another word, Axel was on his way through the door. He wanted nothing more than to hurry this job along, and he couldn't possibly get off the boat fast enough. As such, he left, and the boy Hana was not far behind. Meanwhile, Uriel was caught with a forkful of cake in his mouth and wide eyes, as he'd apparently been offered a spot as a Fairy Tail Mage. "Yare yare. That's a bit much, isn't it? I figure my status would be a bit intimidating."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 06:25 AM
"Hai hai, have fun." said Aine to the group now headed out on a mission, with the cat Takara looking back from her perch on Axel's shoulders. They were an interesting group but she figured since they were Fairy Tail mages they'd t least look after each other while they were out. She had no worries about them, instead she noticed the wide eyed look on the face of current companion and laughed, not believing his reaction. She'd only roll her eyes thereafter and wave him off. "Not really... you should know by now none of them would care." she mentioned absentmindedly pulling from within her bosom the medallion she'd been given as a new member of the Ten Wizard Saints and floating it above her hand with a small bit of black wind. "Plus you want to join, yeah? No one who wants to belong somewhere and is nice should be alone. You said you want to know what it's like, its easiest if you experience it first hand." she mentioned as if she wasn't at all invested in this either way. She simply thought it was easier to ask him to join, since he didn't seem like he would ask to join of his own accord.