PDA

View Full Version : [Grimoire Heart] Airship

Bloodedge
04-03-2016, 08:58 AM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/Grimoire_Heart_Airship_zps822kzu0f.jpg

Grimoire Heart doesn't seem to have any stable localization. Its members live and travel on a giant airship that flies high above the land. Because of this, it is an elusive guild. Housing an entire guild, the airship is noted to be very large in size: it consists of a central hull at whose sides are located two larger, elongated part jutting frontwards. It seems to be kept flying by several large magical glyphs floating near it, with a pair of them being located behind it, at the ends of the protruding sections, something which makes them highly reminiscent of propulsors, and an even more massive one sitting under it. The hull's shape is that of a real boat, possessing an arched, pointed lower part, ending on the front in a dark section which houses the guild's symbol, with an open zone right above it, where the main hall seems to be located. Such hall is topped by a dark, arched roof reminiscent of a capsized hull, on whose back part sits yet again another, similarly-shaped tower, sprouting from the main hull and going up several meters, which ends in a massive observation deck protruding frontwards, complete with large windows. At the tower's sides, on the dark roof, is a pair of large, wing-shaped ornaments jutting upwards; a similar pair of wings is also present on the airship's protruding sections, with one of them adorning each outer side. The two attached sections of the ship possess frontal, protruding dark parts reminiscent of rostrums, each adorned by a light motif, somewhat similar to a stylized monstrous head. Both the hull and the two adjacent sections bear linear blank parts, where a multitude of square windows is lined up one after the other, these being highly reminiscent of hatches.

The airship possesses several huge, royal interiors: located in the tower's observation deck is Master Azazel's throne room, a mostly bare hall covered in a glass dome, enforced by bolted metal beams. The floor is composed of wood, and sports two lines of very small, rocky protrusions reminiscent of stalagmites, plus a pair of sections made of stone, and a central, round dark motif, adjacent to which sits Azazel's throne, a huge and majestic structure which seems to consist of several, immense bony formations, with two protrusions reminiscent of gigantic horns jutting frontwards, paired with two large wings composed of massive, dark feathers, and a central spinal column reaching high up above the structure, complete with flat bones protruding from its sides, somewhat reminiscent of ribs. The spinal column has a massive, flat object behind it, with the two of them being adjacent; such object is reminiscent of a double-edged blade, complete with a dark central part and light edges. The hull's open, frontal part houses another large hall, with a distinctive, highly-decorative coffered ceiling. Its floor bears several lines of air gratings, together with wooden sections enforced with metal frames; sustaining the ceiling are simple, rectangular pillars, with pipes passing through them where they reach the ceiling.[4] The hall possesses an extremely large, globe-like object at its end, this being surrounded by concentric metal structures. Lined up the hall's sides are several rows of intricately decorated galleries, reachable via staircases, very similar to those found in theaters. The furniture, which was badly damaged during Hades' fight with Team Natsu, seemed to be royal in appearance, consisting of several, elaborated chairs, tables and desks composed of carved wood.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/1286a952-cadb-4ce4-95f5-9c2b1906b309_zpsqccw2lav.png

The airship's left section seems to house somewhere a somewhat small (in comparison to other rooms), yet royally furnished dining room. Its tiled floor alternates large, light octagons to small, darker rhombs, and in its center lies a rectangular table, covered in an immaculate tablecloth and flanked by high, decorated armchairs. The room's walls possess highly decorative, carved lower parts, and have small stone pillars integrated into them. The wall facing the windows overlooking the ship's right side is adorned by several dark banners with the guild's light symbol on them, with each banner being alternated with a triangular shield, behind which a pair of swords is crossed, with their hilts and saber-like handguards diagonally pointing upwards; one more banner is attached to the wall in front of the table, flanked by a pair of plants similar to the one on the table itself. Hanging from the coffered ceiling seems to be a decorative chandelier.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/0565c351-09c0-4eb8-a2d4-2a9bb7f037cb_zpskyqwj8rb.png

Being the headquarters of one of, if not the most prominent Dark Guild in the Balam Alliance, Grimoire Heart's airship is a powerful aircraft, and comes in equipped with a variety of gadgets and features. It was described as having a "reinforced armor" by the ones aboard it. Despite its large size, it is quite fast and maneuverable.

Jupiter

Aboard the ship is heavy artillery, this being the Magical Convergent Cannon: Jupiter (魔法集束砲 ジュピター Mahō Shūsoku Hō: Jupitā), a large weapon firing devastating magical blasts. This seems to appear from the upper part of the ship's main hull when the time calls for it, and is covered in many, elongated moving panels, which slide backwards when the magical beam is fired.

Devil's Heart

The airship also houses, deep beneath the engine rooms, the Devil's Heart (悪魔の心臓 Akuma no Shinzō), a generator-like machine which seemingly contains an organic heart. This was the source of Grimoire Heart's previous Guild Master's incredible Magic as well as his extreme longevity, acting as both a power source and a life support for the former Guild Master. Azazel now uses it as a source of additional power, mostly for the Jupiter cannon. The structure seems to take the form of a pedestal, possessing complicate mechanisms and gears on it, which bore the Dark Guild's name, over-topped by a large number of small guild's symbols, above which is a seeming dome containing the heart.
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/The_Heart_of_Hades_zps0fs1iyxo.jpg

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 08:35 AM
In a very large room on the starboard side of the airship a young woman walked barefoot atop a glass floor. Well, that term was kind of wrong, it was a mirrored floor. Actually, the entire room she was standing in was ceiling to floor mirrors. Each and every surface (aside from the windows) was covered in reflecting glass and as she walked through this space she grinned wide, seeming to enjoy this but not for any reason that would be apparent immediately. As she moved through this area, she stopped standing almost directly center of this room, and raised one hand as the other was covered in long claws and bearing a large lacrima crystal ball, which began to glow. After a few seconds several dozen mirrors appeared before her, but unlike the ones which simply lined the room, these contained the images of dozens upon dozens of beautiful people. Men, women, teens, young adults... it didn't matter, if they were attractive enough they were captured here, as consciousness within these mirrors. A grin passed this young woman's face as she tossed white and pink locks out of her face and reached out towards the mirrors. "Hello kids, how have you been today?" she said rather strangely.

Her speech was strange mostly because she didn't appear to be more than twenty years old. She was dressed in a punk rock type of outfit. Oddly, a pink mini-skirt and an over-sized shirt with a smaller black top sticking out of the plunging neck line. She had large blue eyes seeming to spark with untold light and her tiny pink lips seemed to make her face fit together perfectly. And as she stood she looked at the perfection of those in her mirrors. But rather suddenly her countenance changed her nose crinkled and she could be seen sneezing into the corner of her arm. "Oh? Someone must be speaking of me~"

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Following the eclectic woman's sneeze, a quick warp in the fabric of space and time beside her marked the appearance of a man with long, black hair protruding off the back of his head, also featuring an added ponytail beneath, and enough hanging on either side of his face to frame it. "It wasn't me," this male said nonchalantly as he began moving toward the mirrors the woman viewed. Glowing, amber eyes filled with an ever-present malicious intent scanned each of these figures, and as they did, the man could be seen fidgeting restlessly beneath the large, blue cloak he wore. "None of these are the Dragon Slayer, are they? What purpose will they serve us?"

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 09:16 AM
"Well, I wouldn't expect you to have said anything about me. After all, who else do you speak to besides me?"she said, seeming to not at all care about the appearance of the man at her back. In fact, even though this man seemed to ooze malicious intent, she seemed to be only amused. Still as her clawed finger tips flicked through the numerous people she'd trapped within the mirrors she managed to sigh as if exasperated. "No, unfortunately none of these are dragon slayers. Most of them aren't very magical and the ones that are, well... they are simply side show acts. They might be interesting one day, but now they haven't the magical prowess, the skill, nor the time to be anything of value, except perhaps blanks." she said referencing something she hadn't really considered in a while. "You know, in case you bring home the kind of trash you like... powerful but hideous." she said her brow twitching. "Stop fidgeting, impatience won't make this happen any faster." she said as her eyes flicked across a mirror in the ceiling to witness this apparently young man's restlessness beneath his robes, she was in this moment, memorizing the movements but that was simply an effect of her giving any sort of concentration to a single being for too long.

"Anyways, are you bored right now? Is that why you're here?" she asked as the lacrima crystal ball moved from her hand and rested itself under her bottom where she'd take a seat upon it and hover over the mirrored floor with an odd bit of grace.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 09:44 AM
"Aside from you, there's still the Kin. I converse with them whenever the occasion arises," he said as he began pacing around the mirrors, briefly scanning each and every one of them for what looked like even an inkling of power. He found nothing worthwhile... nothing whatsoever. But, the woman in his presence presented the rather delightful idea of using these individuals as 'blanks' as it were. This was quite the solid idea, but Azazel soon found himself thinking that for every blank canvas, there needed to be a pallet and paint. This was what they needed. "I'll have none of the chastising. Yes, I'm bored. I don't know who this Dragon Slayer is, but he's been avoiding me for an entire year now."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 10:10 AM
"Oh but only when the occasion arises. Sounds like I'm the favorite then~" said the woman whose personality in this moment would lead one to believe she was as young and childish in her interests as her face would let you believe. Of course, even with this slight contradiction, if one happened to properly look in her eyes, they would see how old she truly was, one who had seen as much as she had, couldn't truly hide their age from anything who knew where to look. As the conversation between her and the young man progressed it would seem that he wasn't taking her chastising this day, not that it'd stop her. "You will take what I give and be damned grateful for the experience..." she commented with the same tone and cadence she'd been speaking in this entire time. Still it was probably quite annoying for him to not know where his current prey was hiding. "Dragons are tricky creatures... you should know your prey will only become more elusive." she said her tone changing as she stared directly into the blank mirror overhead. It was as if she was seeing something in this mirror that no one else could, and she was likely doing a bit of predictive magic not that it was going to make much of a difference. "But that is for another time. What would you like to do now? You know, aside from breathing your discontent over my shoulder all afternoon?" she asked of the black haired male whose company she was presently sharing.

Shuren
04-09-2016, 05:17 PM
Hayama was making his way through the woods, advancing towards whatever direction his sensory perception skills told him to. In the end, it didn’t take him that long notice the gigantic airship advancing in the skies. For a second he stopped and observed the airship’s usage of magic; it let it hover and also move forward consistently. Admiring the structure, he shortly shook his head and looked for the dark guild’s logo somewhere on the outer shell. Spotting one in the middle and confirming that this was, indeed his target, Hayama dropped himself to the ground and landed. Quickly placing his hand on the surface, he expanded a seal.

“Kuchiyose.” He exclaimed as a smoke engulfed him. Once it had cleared out, he could be seen on the back of a hawk. As the bird flew upwards along with its summoner on its back, Hayama grabbed on the hawk’s feathers to make sure he didn’t fall. Once the hawk was close enough, he would jump and propel himself towards the airship, adding more force into his jump. Midway in the air, he unsheathed the guardless katana on his back and dismissed the hawk. He used the sword in a reverse grip to stab onto the outer surface of the airship and hold on to it. However, he failed because of the reinforced armor he was unaware of. Without worrying, he let himself drop smoothly to the edge, to which he would hang on. Once that was done, he started looking for a proper entrance. Currently he was at a spot that couldn’t be seen by others, unless they were also there with him. So he was safe... for now However, he still needed a proper place to enter without being noticed.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 07:34 PM
"Of course. Who else would it be?" he asked, mostly in rhetoric. When the woman replied to his talk of chastising, his eyes rolled. "Grateful... sure," he said. His pacing only continued thereafter. The idea that it would only become more difficult to find this Dragon Slayer as time passed was aggravating at best, but Azazel was beginning to lose patience. "Mendokuse... That's exactly the reason I want the Dragon Slayer. There is nothing else of interest."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 07:59 PM
The man's rhetoric wouldn't go unnoticed but she could only let a small smile appear on her face. "Well, to be honest, I should be everyone's favorite. I am so much fun, and even if you didn't like me originally it wouldn't be very hard to convince anyone they did." she mentioned a spark of what could only be called mischief in her eyes. For one so apparently old she did seem to be both very easily amused and rather amusing. Still the black haired man with her did nothing but pace and continue to agitated by his lack of Dragon Slayer capture.

This woman would sigh as she stopped flicking through the large groups of people she'd been previously staring at and turned on her crystal ball so that she could look at this young man directly. Her lips were pursed and she seemed a tad annoyed for one reason or another. "So, no? You aren't going to do anything other than breathe your discontent over my shoulder while I am trying to enjoy myself?" she said while making eye contact. One might take this moment to notice that she seemed to have no problem continuing to sass a rather obviously violent individual but surely there was a reason for this.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 08:12 PM
"I suppose I have no choice but to agree with that. I occasionally find myself wondering whether I've actually known you for a day." Eventually, the black-haired man's pacing stopped, and he crossed his arms while tilting his head back. A heavy sigh ensued, and during this, the annoyance setting in on the woman's front became apparent. "Hmph. Dear Calypso, if I didn't share my annoyance with you, what would be the point of it all?"

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 08:25 PM
Upon hearing what Azazel had to say about knowing her, she couldn't help but chuckle just a little. It was quite true... it was hard for anyone to know if they actually knew her, upon knowing about her magics. But in this case, there was a fair bit of honesty and trust between the pair of them. "Yes, well... if it gives you something else to do besides pace, nothing wrong with wondering about that." she said only to clarify. "I've never felt the need to alter your memories of me. So, whatever you remember of me... is all you." she finished breaking this moment of eye contact lest she begin memorizing too many of his body's minutia.

When their conversation progressed though, this young man seemed only content to bring her into his discontent. Probably for the sake of his amusement. As such Calypso allowed her head to rest in her palm that oddly clawed glove on her hand making the sharp extensions stop just below her eye as cold steel met her skin. "I have no idea what the point would be. But if you want to share things with me... annoyance should be low on the list." Calypso said as she managed to allow her eyes to trace over his person once more.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 08:39 PM
"It's not like it ever mattered. If my memory of you is false, I have no qualms with what you have decided to slip into my brain," he said while beginning to move again. He was not quite pacing to and fro at this point; rather, he was beginning to walk in a circle around the room. Never did he unfold his arms as he did this, but he did return to aimlessly inspecting the mirrors in the vicinity, returning his gaze to Calypso when she spoke of his choice in shared things. "Oh, there's a list now? How intriguing. I was not made privy of this, so if such a list exist, do share its contents starting from the top."

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 08:58 PM
"Oh?" she said finding it odd that this man would have no problems if she'd altered his memory. "Well, that is surprisingly accommodating." mentioned the woman as she watched Azazel return to his pacing. This, would have been a source of annoyance for her, but as he wasn't just right behind her doing it, it wasn't nearly as annoying as it had been in the previous moments. Actually, she found this whole situation to be rather amusing long term, so as he walked and spoke she decided what she would say, that clawed hand now shifting through mirrors below her as she took in the visages of various living beings trapped here.

"Azazel, there's always been a list. And there was no need to expressly share its contents, it should have been obvious already, but since you want to know~" she looked over in his direction drawing her fingers together runes began appearing in a long list moving in front of him. As this happened it would show various things she enjoyed having in an order which she would also speak aloud. This teeming dark-purple magic apparently just something she could do as well. "Beauty, I like that. Power, everyone likes that... Youth if you have that... Memories, I like people's memories." she said seeming to realize that Azazel technically fit all of these desirable things as a physical being. The words shifted, around the middle of this list appeared to be missing and at the bottom a random few words.

"Annoyances, pacing, insomnia." whatever was in between those sets of things was completely obscured though and whether this was done on purpose or simply because the list was abnormally long wouldn't be addressed by this woman immediately.

Bloodedge
04-09-2016, 09:08 PM
"Accommodating, sure. Surprising... it shouldn't be," Azazel replied. His movements halted when Calypso created a physical list in front of him. He was standing in front of it with his eyes scanning each word. True enough, much of what was on this list came as no surprise to him, and the top of the list was certainly a given. "So, that's why you're here. The top of this list will be found in my company more than anyone else's, obviously," he said in jest. The blurred words in this list were a mystery, but Azazel's forefinger soon found itself against the fifth listed word: the first of the unspecified things. "This one piques my interest. What is it?"

Apollymi
04-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Calypso was now more amused than she should have been given this one's reaction. "Perhaps." she said only to move right along. As it got to the point where it seemed Azazel understood completely the white haired woman's motivations. At the very least, found them amusing enough to jest about them. "Well, yes... but you aren't the only powerful, beautiful, young man with memories in the world. I am sure I could find many if I felt like looking." she was also teasing. It wasn't often she found these things in combinations and personalities she felt like dealing with. So, Azazel was literally the best possible choice in this.

But he was also kind of annoying. And right at this moment he was proving this by wanting to know the fifth thing on the list. Her eyes flickered over the young man for just a moment and she sighed once more. "I give you a whole list, and you only really want to know the things that are hidden on it." she mentioned rolling her eyes ever so slightly. Why she'd hidden this information wasn't really clear. After all, she'd already said she'd not altered Azazel's memories at all, perhaps whatever was there was something she'd eventually feel the need to remove from his consciousness. But for now... she saw no real reason to hide it from him. The fifth word appeared, and it was oddly 'Passion'. "There the word you wanted to know. And yes it means what you think it means." she said her eyes cutting in his direction. Knowing that if his reaction was wrong, she'd likely just remove this conversation from his memory. As they were the only ones here it wouldn't make much of a difference no one would be able to tell him the truth of this moment.

Shuren
04-10-2016, 04:04 AM
Hayama swung himself back and forth, eventually gaining enough momentum to push himself forward and land inside the airship. He quickly scanned his surroundings and failed to notice anybody, which prompted him to close his eyes and uses his senses to pinpoint the closest member in his vicinity. That way he would be able to gain intel without much trouble. Though things followed a different way than he had anticipated. “This can’t be right. There are less than ten people inside.” He thought in shock. How was he supposed to learn new information if there were no foot soldiers? This reminded him the possibility that he wasn’t supposed to gain intel at all. “Sou ka. Now I see why Yondaime sent me here. The so-called reconnaissance part of this mission was to be completed by myself like this. In that case, I’ll move on to the next part of the mission.” he reassured himself, moving on to the destruction part of his mission.

Placing his hand on the floor, he performed the same technique that he used to arrive here. “Kuchiyose.” he declared silently, and summoned a multi-headed dog, a snake-tailed chameleon, a panda, an ox and lastly a rhino. Despite their usually great sizes, he had summoned average sized ones. This way they would be able to enter the interior of the ship and cause ruckus, map the airship out thanks to their linked vision and draw attention. As they all scattered in different directions, Hayama made his way to the highest point of the airship from the outside.

Bloodedge
04-11-2016, 11:13 PM
"Nonsense. There are none greater in any of these fields. I am absolute," the man clarified. When Calypso made the unclear word on this list visible, Azazel lowered his hand which previously hovered over it. "No; I'm not at all interested specifically in what is missing. I was, on the other hand, almost certain I could make out the word here." Upon saying this, Azazel lowered his eyes to the revealed word on Calypso's list. When he read it properly, he grinned cheekily. "And look... I was right. And what an interesting thing it is to have here, fifth on a list of shared things."

Meanwhile, there was a tall and muscular male sitting in the ship's dining room. He was occupying himself with a delicious bowl of fresh, hot beef stew. This man, whose long, brown hair cascaded over his back and shoulders while being tied off at two ends over his chest, had his spoon raised to his mouth when a sudden quake nearby shook him just enough for the soup to fall from the spoon onto the table. "Mendokuse..." the man said in a deep, bellowing voice as he rose from his chair. When he stepped out of the dining room, he saw what appeared to be an rhinoceros in the hall. With narrow eyes, and an otherwise flat expression, he stared at the beast and wondered what it could have been doing on his Guild's airship. "What brings you here, my friend?" he said to the animal. Apparently, this man was very closely connected to the animal kingdom, but never did he stop to think that this creature was perhaps under the control of another individual.

Apollymi
04-11-2016, 11:32 PM
This apparently young woman chuckled quite a bit after Azazel spoke of his apparent absoluteness. She couldn't well argue with him, so far she'd found no one else who fit all of these criteria, and it was much the reason she'd agreed to being in his company in this guild of his. With this in mind it seemed they were moving right along in conversation, to the point of that previously missing word from her list. As Azazel explained how he'd gotten to the point of wanting to know what was there, and almost being able to make it out she only scoffed. "Well, if you wanted to guess at it, I wouldn't have bothered revealing it." she said most snidely. His commentary about this particular thing on the list of things he was allowed to share with her she turned to have a proper look at the cheeky grin on his face. "Oh? And what is interesting about it? It seems quite normal to me..." she said while allowing her head to rest in the palm of her unoccupied hand, she looked a bit bored at this moment but in all honesty this would be the most interesting thing she'd done in days. And as such she'd continue with this line of questioning.

Shuren
04-12-2016, 04:10 AM
As one of his summoned animals finally reached a person, Hayama closed his eyes to focus on that particular summon’s vision. The man he saw approached the animal with care, which allowed the rhinoceros to get closer for a better view. Hayama shortly concluded that this person was strong, but not the type of strong he sought after. He let out a sigh, and dismissed all of his summons in a poof, knowing he had no other option. “Seems like I’ll have to get their attention myself. Not sure what kind of a guild master I’ll come across. To notice me this late… with my warning…” he talked to himself. Opening his right hand, some sort of energy seemed to compress inside eventually looking like air that kept whirling around itself. Of course, this wasn’t air but a compact version of his repulsive force. With a swift movement he slammed his hand on the surface beneath him. “Shinra Tensei!” he exclaimed, releasing the intensive force of the technique and making the entirety of the ship shake at its mercy.

Bloodedge
04-12-2016, 05:04 AM
"Heh!" As the conversation progressed, Azazel nonchalantly raised his left hand, beginning to wave it around in the air as a simple, meaningless gesture while speaking. "Well, for it to seem normal to you, that could only mean--" Just then, Azazel felt his body... no, the ship beneath him beginning to tremble. His eyes narrowed as this occurred. He knew his subordinates were not the cause of such ruckus; they wouldn't dare. This was the work of an intruder. Heaving a sigh, Azazel closed his eyes. When they opened, both of his eyes were grey with ripple patterns branching out from the pupils. Five shadows of Azazel that were invisible to the naked eye were sent from his location throughout the ship to hasten the search for this annoyance. "Yare yare. Guests are so rude," he said as they moved about. One member of this shadow group found the cause of the disturbance in the form of a male figure. This man was obviously no associate of Grimoire Hearts. The shadow which found Hayama was given Azazel's will that this bothersome individual be removed from the ship immediately. As such, it moved forward with the intention of striking the man with its fist and knocking him off the mobile headquarters. This was not the first time someone had latched onto the airship. Others had attempted to do so before, but all had quickly found themselves assaulted by this "invisible force" and thrown down to their deaths.

Apollymi
04-12-2016, 05:25 AM
It seemed their conversation would continue and while it did, Calypso found herself chuckling until of course the ship moved. A phenomenon even she felt atop her crystal ball. A frown would come to her face as the previous sentence would go unfinished and instead a bit about rude guests would be given. But knowing of the activation of Azazel's magic, she didn't react beyond an annoyed huff. "Oh the children of the world. You would think they'd learn already not to board random sky ships they weren't invited to. I considered continuing to hide the ship... but that is also kind of boring." she said giving a nonchalant wave of her own with that clawed hand in the black haired man's general direction. "You were saying?" she asked wondering what that line of thought was leading to in this man's mind. And though she could have simply inserted herself into his memory and found out, it seemed like a waste of energy to do so, when she was just as likely to receive an answer without having to do anything. This was to the woman, business as usual, and whatever person had managed to find their way onto the ship wasn't her concern in the slightest. It was a uniquely free attitude this woman possessed in thinking about her guild.

Shuren
04-12-2016, 05:55 AM
It wasn’t much after that a shadow moved towards him and connected his fist with Hayama. With that, the man was thrown back into the air, knocked off from the airship. “Tch.” Though it wasn’t a problem. Although he had many ways to counter falling, such as summoning a bird, he had decided to act in offense. With his he released one big black sphere from his hands towards the ship. This would act as a center of gravity, drawing in gigantic masses of earth from below to create an enormous satellite. “Chibaku Tensei!” Hayama exclaimed as the chunks of dense earth advanced towards the airship with an enormous speed. Soon afterwards, the airship would be hit by dozens of gigantic rocks and the earth itself before being engulfed by them. This would be their end, or at least the end of the airship. After all, it would be pretty boring if this was all this great dark guild had to offer.

Bloodedge
04-12-2016, 07:19 AM
"If you hid the ship all the time, they'd only end up running into us accidentally. At least having it visible deters the obviously more intelligent ones." Once he'd spoken these words, Azazel began walking casually toward Calypso, crossing his arms again as he began to recall what he'd been trying to say moments before the ship was shaken. Before he spoke, he stopped in front of the woman and leaned forward, bringing his forefinger to her chin. "In a roundabout way, I was trying to state that since we're both here and obviously have nothing better to do with our time, we may as well--" Yet again, Azazel was interrupted by the shaking of the airship. This time, however, it was far more intense. The ship was being destroyed from the outside. Such a feat could only be performed by a very strong Mage. More importantly, there was a need to escape the ship, and fast. "Mendokusai," Azazel said before performing not one, but eight acts of teleportation around the ship. He would take Calypso with him on these trips; one toward each member of the Seven Kin of Purgatory to retrieve them all. Afterwards, one final use of his teleport would bring himself, Calypso, and the Seven Kin to the top of the ship... or rather, the massive sphere of rock that resulted in the use of Chibaku Tensei on the ship. From here, Azazel looked down upon the man known as Hayama of Sabertooth.

"Our little pest is persistent. I suppose I should deal with this, hm? How shall I deal with this one?"

Apollymi
04-12-2016, 07:40 AM
"I suppose there is truth in that." mentioned Calypso. Though now Azazel pretty much had her undivided attention. As he walked towards her she seemed to become infinitely more curious. One he arrived before her, his finger met her chin. Such an occurrence was rather rare, as there were dozens of enchantments upon this woman's person which usually kept people from making personal or physical contact with her. But she supposed that the rules she'd worked into those spells wouldn't apply to Azazel. It would seem rather interesting things were coming out of this black haired man's mouth and she was rather excited to see where it was going, only... the ship shook again. "Ugh... I am never going to hear the end of that sentence." she said, not in response to Azazel but about the shaking of their vessel. She knew what would be coming next and as such she simply waited and soon enough she found herself teleported to the top of a giant rock which was falling upon their airship with the other members of their guild and their leader.

Now being asked a very specific question, she shrugged still seated atop her crystal ball as if unamused. "You are asking? I figured he'd be in cinders already." the woman said a tad bit more ruthlessly than she normally managed to be. Of course, she'd been a bit annoyed by their constant interruptions and right at the moment she was sure there was something else she could be doing. "So, should I just wait on fixing the ship?"

Shuren
04-12-2016, 08:33 AM
Hayama quickly regained his balance by back flipping in the air and extending his hand towards the middle. With that done, a small cloud of dust engulfed him, as he reemerged from within, standing on a hawk. He rotated his head and looked upward at the satellite he had created. The man known as Azazel, who he thought was the person he was about to clash with, was staring down at him. “There he is. It’s quite unperceptive of him to come out only after this. Still, I had to use Chibaku Tensei. Maybe I might even end up using that technique.” He thought while slowly unsheathing the sword on his back. Holding it with his left hand for the time being, he decided that an aerial battle would not be preferred. For him at least. This prompted him to address the man. “I’m expecting you to come first. I did wreck your pathetic airship, after all.” he shouted at him and made the hawk slowly descend.

Bloodedge
04-12-2016, 08:59 AM
"You'll hear the end. Just not now," Azazel said with a snide grin as he stood before Calypso, the Seven Kin of Purgatory, and on the other end... Hayama atop the hawk he'd summoned to stay afloat. "It was a rhetorical question, of course. And yes; I would suggest waiting. I'll be right back." With that said, Azazel began to step forward, gradually encroaching upon Hayama as the man openly challenged him. Soon enough, he fell from the floating sphere and descended toward Hayama. Black flames appeared in his hands, and he molded these flames into the shape of a massive scythe. Instead of swinging this flame scythe, he threw it at Hayama, fully expecting the man to dodge. If he did evade as anticipated, Hayama would soon find it returning his way from his other side via the efforts of another shadow recreated by Azazel. In the meantime, Azazel himself would continue his descent toward the ground.

Apollymi
04-12-2016, 09:17 AM
There was something on Calypso's face akin to irritation as the black haired man spoke. She couldn't help but take his snide commentary with the same bit of annoyance that she'd been displaying the entire time. After a few seconds though she chuckled. "Fine, but I am not known for my patience. So, hurry back. I won't like it if I have to come down there and get you." she said watching to see what would happen next. After all there was obviously something of interest to be seen below. 'Hmm, so that is our nuisance. Pitiful.'

Shuren
04-12-2016, 09:40 AM
While both of them were descending, Azazel created a scythe made up from black flames. This was obviously a sign of God Slayer Magic, taking the form of flames. Slightly smiling at the uniqueness of the attack, as it advanced towards him, Hayama’s eyes turned completely gray and received ripple like patterns. He was pretty sure that what had caused him to fall from the airship was a shadow cast by Limbo Magic, so to be able to interact with it he needed to activate the one of his own. He wasn’t surprised to detect a shadow waiting at a distance, which prompted him to follow a more indirect approach: instead of dodging the attack, he summoned a drill beaked bird above him to take the hit. The bird was soon hit by the black flames and soon was incinerated intensely. Seeing that, Hayama decided to ready his Shinra Tensei for any possibility, in case he were to get hit by Azazel’s magic.

Bloodedge
04-12-2016, 10:03 AM
'Oh? Well well...' Azazel thought when his attack was intercepted by one of Hayama's summoned creatures. It was not the defense which caught his attention, but the fact that Hayama was able to trace his shadow... or rather, how he was able to do so. This man had his eyes; the tell-tale sign of Limbo Magic and its glorious power. 'The power to destroy my ship, as well as the power to face me directly. This one is cut from a different cloth than the rest,' he thought. A quick teleportation halted Azazel's fall, letting him reappear behind Hayama on the hawk, their backs facing one another. From here, Azazel would not attack, choosing instead to speak with the man. "You deserve a better greeting than the others, I suppose. What brings you to my... humble abode?" When this was asked, Azazel's shadow returned to his side and turned clockwise toward Hayama, aiming its left fist in a hook around Azazel's body toward the other male's head.

Apollymi
04-12-2016, 10:20 AM
This was rather interesting as they continued to watch the happenings below. Calypso, found this interesting, it seemed their newest intruder was a bit more skilled than some of the others. As such there was apparently a conversation taking place, this was more annoying to this particular young woman. 'Hm, this is taking too long. I am bored...' she thought. It would take a few more moments but if this didn't properly wrap up, Calypso might have to descend as well. After all, she didn't really like being left out of the fun.

Shuren
04-12-2016, 10:36 AM
“A troublesome mission.” the young man replied, not moving an inch from where he stood. His target was now behind him, which put both of them in a rather interesting situation: they were both decent enough to not attack for the sake of their conversation, yet it was also an opportunity for both of them. Hayama was well aware of this and he wasn’t intending to miss it either. As Azazel’s shadow advanced towards him, attempting to land a punch, another invisible force would grab and block the punch. “It’s only proper that one introduces himself before seriously engaging in battle.” he said, and continued. “Rikudou no Hayama desu.” Rather than giving his exact name, it seemed more sensible that he shared what others called him. After all, he was pretty damn famous with that title on the field. Once he was done speaking, it was Hayama’s own shadow that appeared right next to him and intercepted the move. But not only that, he would create a second shadow in front of Azazel. This particular shadow would wait for the man's reply, while readying his sword for slashing motion.

Bloodedge
04-12-2016, 12:15 PM
"What a shame. You even thought to put your trouble off on me by crushing my ship? Poor Calypso is going to take a whole three seconds to put it back where it was," he jested. The punch of his shadow was blocked, and a shadow of Hayama's own was created. Azazel responded to this by also producing a second shadow, which stood between him and the one most recently called forth by Hayama. All the while, he was content to let this civilized conversation progress. "Rikudou? Sou desu... ka. Azazel desu. Yo-ro-shi-ku~♪" With a simple, sweeping motion of his left hand, Azazel would then create a massive cloud of black flames, aiming to engulf himself, Hayama, the hawk beneath them, and all four shadows.

Apollymi
04-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Calypso continued to watch still in her sitting position atop her crystal ball. This would seem odd to most but it would seem this young woman couldn't be bothered to stand up right now. Beyond that, it seemed that there was a pause in the battle or at the very least the initial test of wills was getting somewhere. 'Ugh, I wish he would hurry... I'd like to put the ship back in the air at some point in the next few minutes... if I don't do it soon, I'll lose a few years doing it.' she thought rolling her eyes. Her face resting in her clawed hand with the most bland expression on her face.

Shuren
04-12-2016, 02:23 PM
“Blame yourself for the lack of motivation.” Hayama replied to the man’s sentence. So this comrade of his called Calypso was capable of putting the entirety of the ship back together in such a short span of time. Maybe her powers didn’t focus on mending as one would expect, but simply reverse the time around a certain object. Guessing that would do it, he continued. “Yoroshiku, Azazel-san.” he replied. With that said, now both of the parties were aware that the real battle could commence. Azazel decided to take the initiative and engulf everything around him in a cloud of black flames. Hayama, as a reaction, instinctively jumped and increased the distance in between. He didn’t care much about the shadows, since he had a more important thing to think about The hawk he had called forth was currently being burned. As for the drill beaked one, he had summoned it to receive Azazel’s first attack. So now, he had no summons left that could assist him down on the ground. Furthermore, the lower part of his body had caught on fire.

His first move was using Shinra Tensei on himself and repelling the flames that had begun to burn him. Once that was done, he used Asura Path. Transforming his left arm into a launching pad, he launched four missiles that were aimed at Azazel. Though this was only to distract him, while he would be off to do something else. Adding mechanisms to his feet that let him propel himself and basically fly in the air, the young Senbu flipped and propelled himself towards the forest below. Once he was near the ground, he would reverse his position and slowly deactivate the mechanisms on his feet. “Asura Path is versatile for sure.” he thought while landing softly. “I never thought the master of a dark guild would be this irrational. It must be the confidence built within his character thanks to his powers. In that case, I can’t be careless. Or simply, I shouldn’t be.” With a small nod to himself, as if he reassured himself, Hayama adjusted his mask that had gotten loose in the process of landing. He had made his way to the ground pretty quickly, so he had enough time to execute his plan.

He momentarily stabbed the ground with his sword and brought his hands together. He shortly formed the ram hand seal, closed his eyes and spoke with a barely audible voice. “Kutsuu Rikudou: Ichi.” Unknown to anybody, he activated a special type of magic unique to him and accessed its first realm. If he were to open his eyes, there would be the kanji of one on his right eye. The first realm granted him the power of manipulating illusions. Though this wasn’t the kind of power he needed for this fight. Without pausing, he continued as his magical power surged. “Ni.” He said, and accessed the second realm, which would let him copy the skills of others. It was a formidable power, but he wasn’t going to stop yet. “San.” He said quickly, accessing the third realm that granted him the power of summoning deadly animals with poisonous attributes. And lastly came the realm he was intending to stop at, at least for now. “Yon!” he exclaimed, as his magic surged and gained an unusual intensity. His right eye, or as much as it was revealed from his mask, was surrounded by flames while also displaying the kanji for four.

Grabbing his sword back and retracting it from the ground, he sheathed it in its scabbard on his back. He activated the mechanism at his feet and waited at a ready position.

Bloodedge
04-12-2016, 09:21 PM
"Don't be coy," was Azazel's reply. Within moments, the hawk he and Hayama were stood upon no longer supported him, causing Azazel to begin his fall anew. Though he could not color himself impressed, as it were, by this man's ability, but he was quite curious about the one that sent him here on this supposed mission. Closing his right eye, Azazel teleported a few meters ahead of Hayama, wielding another scythe of flames in his left hand. "You aren't the Dragon Slayer I've been waiting for. But..." As he spoke, the raven-haired man dashed toward his enemy, baring his scythe at his left side and aiming to swing it horizontally across Hayama's midsection as if to bifurcate the man. While doing this, he continued speaking. "Perhaps you know where the Dragon Slayer is. Who sent you to me?"

Apollymi
04-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Calypso was starting to find this tedious. As the magical power of this intruder surged, she was quite interested in the sort of mage he was. This was becoming ever so slightly more entertaining, perhaps then it was time for her to change seats? With this in mind the crystal ball began to move forward and then the young woman would descend while still sitting atop it as if bored. Which was kind of true she was bored, and unlike the Seven Kin she couldn't be bothered simply to wait. She'd restore the ship completely after the new comer was dealt with, until then she took her seat at ground level seemingly unperturbed by the potential dangers of being so close to a battle.

Shuren
04-14-2016, 04:04 AM
As soon as he was done with this little ritual of his, Hayama would find Azazel standing in front of him with a distance of several meters in-between them. He told his that he wasn’t the Dragon Slayer he expected, making the young lad smile under his mask. Thinking that Azazel was anticipating his guild master to possess one type of Dragon Slating Magic, he tried to imagine what it would be like if he really encountered him. But that thought was soon discarded as the man attacked him with his scythe of black flames. Hayama didn’t response in return, instead he simply extended his arms out and created a barrier around his entire body. “Fuujutsu Kyuuin!” he said with a confident smirk that would go unnoticed because of his mask. Once the scythe hit the barrier, it would dissolve and be absorbed by him. “I needn’t answer that question. Yondaime will approach you when the time is right. Though I’m sure it will probably be on a whim of his. Just like everything is.” he replied while transforming his left hand into a cannon. Afterwards he released a gigantic, powerful energy blast aimed at Azazel. It was strong enough to destroy everything in its path, though Hayama was sure that he would need more than that to kill the man.

Bloodedge
04-15-2016, 08:16 AM
"Yondaime? Do you mean to imply that Sabertooth's Master is my Dragon Slayer?" Though he sought the Fire Dragon Slayer specifically, Azazel would never specify. No; he thought that perhaps, if he found another one instead, they would have connections to the one he needed. This one's words, though, were quite troublesome. "When the time is right, hm?" he asked, completely in rhetoric. The idea that he would have to wait on someone else merely because of their whimsical nature was appalling, even though this fact made Azazel a bit of a hypocrite. Still, he was a bit angered by this. As such, when Hayama aimed a canon his way, Azazel held out his right hand. The blast from the Legal Mage's cannon engulfed the man, but no noise came from him during. When the blast faded, Azazel remained in place with his hand still raised, and black flames flowing from his every pore. Black, wavy markings had spread across his body, seeming to wrap around his face and arms and grasping on. His eyes had undergone a change of sorts as well, seeming to be nothing more than empty sclerae emitting a glowing white energy.

"Pitiful creature," he said in a more guttural tone than he had previously spoken in. "I will give you one chance. Tell me where to find this Dragon Slayer of a Master you have, or so help me, you will be exposed to the flames of eternity."

Apollymi
04-15-2016, 08:59 AM
Calypso sighed just a little as she relaxed at her new viewpoint. She couldn't believe that Azazel had managed to become so annoyed by the lack of information provided by this ugly little intruder. The fingers of her unclawed hand were pressed against her temple on the corresponding side, as she watched the pair of them, and she found all the information she needed about the man who was known to Hayama as 'Yondaime' and from what she saw this was not the Dragon-slayer that Azazel sought. If the man who had challenged them had been beautiful, she may have pointed this out, in the hopes of being allowed to keep him. But instead she simply made a bored face and spoke. "Oi, Azazel. Speed this up. I'll age too much when I fix the ship if you take too much longer..." she said as her way of voicing the only real complaint she had, which was her dislike of the aging process in its entirety.

Shuren
04-15-2016, 10:45 AM
“Kutsuu Rikudou: Go.” Hayama released the fifth realm of his Six Paths of Pain. He had done it on instinct after seeing the changes in Azazel's appearance. He believed it was called God's Wrath, a release that increased the God Slayer's magical capabilities. Feeling his magical power surge through the air, he smiled under his mask. As much as he was being underestimated by the duo, he didn't pay attention to their thoughts about him. On the other hand, the man was perceptive enough to catch that the Dragon Slayer he was talking about was his guild master. It didn't bother him in the slightest that Haru's interest in this particular dark guild had been revealed. If anything, they were the ones that had to watch out for him. Discarding the thought, he analyzed the fucked up situation he was in. “Although they are talkative, it's not just for show either. The fucker's magic took on a whole other level after that release of his. Even my fifth realm won't quite cut it anymore. In that case...” he thought, placing four shadows around him. “Kuchiyose...” he uttered, before continuing to place his hand on the ground and shout. “GEDOU MAZOU!”

The gigantic hands of the Outer Path's Demonic Statue emerged from the earth behind him. Their short exchange had proved itself to be worthy enough to have him use this technique. He didn't have many options anyway: copying the man's techniques was useless, as he would simply eat it and energize himself. Absorbing them would put him in a tight situation as the magical energy behind his techniques would surpass the amount he could take in. Shortly afterwards, earthen-coloured humanoid entity with a decayed appearance emerged from the ground, destroying the entirety of the forest that happened to be around it. However, to everybody's surprise it didn't attack physically. Instead, it opened its mouth and released several dragons of enormous size, firing them in Azazel's direction. If he came in contact with any of the dragons, his magic and life force would be extracted, hopefully killing the man. It would be a second if the man managed to survive this, considering that Haru was the first, and currently the only one to have been able to do so.

Bloodedge
04-23-2016, 06:52 PM
"Your aging is of no consequence, Calypso. The children must be taught during times like these," Azazel said in passing to the nearby woman. From the male in front of him, he expected either an answer, or another annoyance to further enrage the impatient Guild Master. In fact, Hayama chose the latter option when he used his summoning technique to bring forth a... statue? Azazel did not know what this man hoped to accomplish with such a thing, but the fact that this Hayama thought to further assault him was repulsive. "Kisama..." he said as he looked into the mouth of the statue, stepping forward to approach it. In the meantime, the thing spat out its Magic/soul-absorbing dragons. The dark Mage could only think them pitiful as his Magic Power fought against the effects of this assault. He continued walking toward this summon, even as the dragons continued to try their hand at ripping out his very essence. When he was within striking range, Azazel clasped his hands together and encased them in his black flames. "Enjin no Bansan!" When he separated them, the flames around each hand took on the shape of two massive heads, though each had only a top jaw with its respective row of fangs. He brought his hands toward each other again, bringing each set of flames toward Hayama's summon from either side. If they were to connect around it, the flames would accumulate into a giant sphere bent on reducing it to ashes within moments.

Apollymi
04-23-2016, 07:11 PM
"Says you." the annoyed seer commented. "I've never been any older than this... I doubt I'd enjoy it." Calypso finished. Granted she looked to be a young woman of a mere twenty years, it would be completely unreasonable for her to say such a thing without being significantly older. Still it would appear that their afternoon annoyances would only continue, but at least things were actually on fire now and there was a bit of beauty in that so she had no issues and would instead go back to watching in her semi-amused state.

Shuren
04-23-2016, 07:39 PM
Hayama stood there, silent. Was he shocked? Or was he expecting something like this, given what amount of magic Azazel had released before? It was both and at the same time none. What made the young man so silent and terrified, was the fact that he couldn't choose between these two. Nevertheless, he managed to say only one thing with a barely audiable tone. “Shimatta!” Now, what could he do next? He could have the statue compress the dragons, unleashing an energy beam that couldn't be compared to anything he had released before. Or maybe just escape with a summon? Similar to how he felt about the statue's current situation of constantly being burned while simultaneously regenerating, Hayama decided that he would do both in that order. As the black flames engulfed the Gedou Mazou, Hayama made the tiger handseal and released his magic. All four of his shadows formed a line in front of him and took a defensive stance. Afterwards, the statue would start to compress the same dragons from before in its mouth. Once it was done, it released the entirety of the energy it had accumulated in a gigantic beam that would eradicate anything in its path. Of course, with how Azazel had overcome the last attack, the intensity of the attack was a question mark. Even then, it would serve Hayama well to attack his opponent with a stronger technique for one last time, while also granting him enough time to prepare a summoning technique.

Bloodedge
04-26-2016, 05:17 AM
"Kisama..." Azazel said as he watched this summon regenerate as he burned it away. As another assault on him was prepared, Azazel withdrew his hands and held his right hand over his left with both palms facing inward on each other. "Enjin no..." he began to speak as the flames once again gathered between his hands. One one hand, the flames he'd previously used were still in place due to the benefits even an immature God's Wrath granted him, but God's Wrath was also a very hateful state which brought new levels of animosity from the user. As such, Azazel was now content to incinerate everything until there was no trace left of the man, the summon, and the shadows before him. "KAGUTSUCHI!" Azazel's Magic Power swelled to even greater heights, causing the land itself to tremble and break as his hands moved forward, unleashing black flames which encompassed him and pressed against the Gedou Mazou's beam. The flames continued to grow and press against the beam, and they would do so until they reached Gedou Mazou, Hayama's wall of shadows, and Hayama himself. In the process of the flame's inevitable growth, nearby trees were beginning to have their roots torn from the soil in the presence of Azazel's power, and those very same trees were soon vaporized by his flames.

Apollymi
04-26-2016, 05:23 AM
Calypso seemed unworried by the danger of this situation. Though to be honest she had no intention of burning to death here and now. But she also didn't want to miss the show. With this in mind and knowing how bad Azazel's temper was when he was in this state, any flames that made their way to her person would find themselves unable to get past a rule which simply disallowed the magic not cast by her within its space. 'Yare yare, he's gotten all worked up now. I'm glad this one isn't pretty or this would be depressing.' she thought as her head rested in her chin and she watched apparently amused as black flames aimed to drown all in their path in fires which wouldn't be quenched until things were but dust in their wake.

Shuren
04-26-2016, 05:49 AM
Hayama, as he had intended, was going to use this time to conjure up enough magic to use a summoning. However, there was one thing he hadn’t anticipated: the man’s magic level kept getting more intense, increasing in both quality and quantity. He used his God Slaying Magic to halt the energy beam, and even push it backwards. Even the man’s surroundings were being affected by it, which amazed the young man while inducing a little bit of fear inside him. Knowing that the Gedou statue would not die, even if it was annihilated completely, he placed his hand on the ground. “Kuchiyose.” he thought to himself, and summoned a hawk behind him. Meanwhile, Azazel’s attack reached the statue. No, beyond the statue. It continued to advance towards all four of the shadows he had placed, and some part of it reached to him even. Falling to the ground, as his body started to burn with the black flames, Hayama quickly thought of a way to survive. Placing his hand on his mask and throwing it away, since that was the only thing he would not be able to deflect, he brought his hands together. “Shinra Tensei!” he exclaimed, pushing the flames outward while standing up. Without losing any time, he jumped on the hawk and commanded it to fly away. Once it did so, Hayama glanced back at the man and the destruction they had caused. Half of his face was revealed now that his mask was discarded. But that didn’t matter. Even if one of the duo was to catch a glimpse of his face, it would be the piercing look of his red eyes that were not covered by his attire. “So long, Azazel-san. And his right hand bitch. Now I know what you are capable of.”

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 09:16 PM
When his attack cleared, Hayama was no longer in place. He was, however, gaining distance from his previous location with the signs of burning evident in his lack of a mask, and so on. Azazel's Magic Power began shrinking at a rapid pace, returning to normal quantities as his God's Wrath transformation subsided. "Rikudou no Hayama, hm? What an interesting little mortal. Sabertooth's Guild Master... I look forward to him." When Azazel turned around, his expression showcased a twisted amount of pleasure at the idea of a Guild Master who had such a subordinate. Incinerating the whole of Sabertooth now registered to him as a potential goal that would afford him a good bit of excitement. "I may have a proper reason for finding the Dragon Slayer, after all..."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 09:29 PM
Calypso was still sitting atop her crystal ball, her face lacking amusement. But as the destructive nature of Azazel's transformation subsided, she approached floating to his side. "Hm, I suppose they would be an interesting group, I only wish he'd been more attractive. Sabertooth is supposed to be full of interesting things. Speaking of I'll need to pick up a copy of Sorcerer Weekly pretty soon." she commented absently. As one so caught up on physical beauty that magazine was the easiest way to sate her curiosities and give her targets for her collections of beautiful people. But that was an aside.

"But before all of that, I suppose I should put the Airship back up now, yes?" she asked her body beginning to pulse with magic as she floated towards the fallen ship to stand on one of its pieces. She seemed to take on this activity without waiting for confirmation, mostly because she herself was tired of being on the ground. As she did this she began using one of her more powerful spells. One which she avoided doing for what would soon become rather obvious reasons. "Restore."

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 09:39 PM
Azazel had nothing to say about Calypso's obsession with appearances, and her apparent need to retrieve the upcoming issue of Sorcerer Weekly. He withdrew his arms into his sleeves and slowly stepped forward as Calypso made her preparations for returning the airship to its former state. For all her complaining about aging the longer she waited, Azazel could not imagine such a task taking much of a toll on the woman, but he didn't particularly care, either. So long as she retained her power, all would be well.

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 10:08 PM
As her magic began working properly, it was rather draining on Calypso, but pieces of the ship began flying back together at rapid pace. As she worked this modern miracle in all of the few seconds it took the ship was soon returned to the state it had been in before the attack of the Sabertooth Mage known as Hayama. Still it was rather annoying and expelling all that magic and altering the time around her for something so large had an interesting effect on Calypso. The Mirror Mage herself had been aged about half a decade but this was something she expected. She could always rewrite her own appearance back to what it had been, but it would have to wait a while because of the amount of magical energy expended during those few seconds.

"Too much time... lost years. It's annoying I'm getting old!" complained the woman as her feet met the ground and she began pulling on clothes that didn't fit right any more. "I hate..." she started only to be stunned completely as she ripped her over shirt away to discover that she'd gone up several cup sizes and was now stretching the spaghetti strapped shirt she wore beneath it. "Eh, maybe I've been too hasty. Look at my tits!" she said gesturing to the massive increase in cup size which was apparently a side effect of her most recent aging.

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 10:26 PM
"And now, we begin the complaints," Azazel said nonchalantly as the ship was put back together and Calypso began inspecting herself. To prepare himself, he lit a cigarette with black flames spawned from his forefinger, but after the first drag, he found himself merely letting it hang from his mouth. The reason behind this was Calypso's sudden change of heart, and the attention she drew to her increased bust size. "Well, that's..." he began speaking, but his sentence was left open as he took another drag from his cigarette.

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 10:43 PM
As expected, Azazel lit a cigarette and waited for what he likely assumed would be a plethora of complaints from the white haired mage. Of course, when this didn't happen he seemed a bit stunned, but yet again was unable to complete a sentence. This seemed to annoy the woman just a bit, but she couldn't have cared less at the moment considering she was molesting her new found ample bosom in a way most would consider indecent while simply being amazed by the transformation. "Sugoi~, they are huge. I'm so pleased. I will now be this age forever." she said as she cut her eyes towards the black haired man. "Eh, that is all you have to say... you and your half sentences Azazel." Calypso finished

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 10:57 PM
"I needed a moment. Sue me," Azazel said prior to taking another drag. Following the third exhale, he watched the self-groping of Calypso with a keen eye, finding it amusing that she'd taken to doing such a thing. "I suppose interesting was the word I was going for. Maybe. But, that doesn't matter much," he continued, finding further amusement in the fact that Calypso had yet to stray from her activity of choice. "It seems like you need a moment as well."

Apollymi
04-27-2016, 11:26 PM
"Sure you needed a moment~" the Mirror mage said in a tone that sealed the level of disbelief she had in the black haired man's statement. Even so her groping didn't stop for a few moments more. It was so odd to randomly have a large bosom when before they were so small and insignificant. Surely she could not be faulted for this new found interest in her own figure. But it would seem that Azazel finally found the words needed to finish his sentence and pointed out this seemingly indecent behavior which only made the woman scoff. "I don't need a moment. I need forever... and I will have it~" she mentioned giving herself a few more squeezes to appreciate the cushion of her new chest. "Besides, I can't be the only person so enthused by such an advancement. One could only imagine how long it would take to get a boy to come out of his room if he suddenly appeared with a larger non-grotesque version of his favorite body part, miraculously."

Bloodedge
04-27-2016, 11:35 PM
"Very well then; grope yourself for eternity. I'll expect you to complete your tasks regardless, mind you," Azazel said as he stepped to Calypso's side and placed a hand upon her shoulder. With said hand in place, he employed his method of teleportation to bring himself and the white-haired woman onto the airship. Of course, he had no complaints about these developments Calypso showed, but anyone would be surprised by her immediate reaction to such a thing, expected or not. "There's a difference between what is happening now, and your example. You never ran off to your room."

Apollymi
04-28-2016, 04:48 AM
"You can expect all you want. But you and I both know I do what I want... when I am ready~" said the Mirror Mage. She was a lot of things but even she knew after a few moments she would grow bored of her body's developments. And as such she would muse upon them for as long as she wished. As this conversation carried right along, Azazel went on to point out the difference between the example she'd provided and her present actions which again would only make the woman shrug as she turned on her heels. After already being teleported onto the ship she'd already fixed there was literally nothing left to do but giggle happily. "Eh, I didn't really have a room to run off to initially. But now I do~" she said seemingly amused and apparently more than willing to run off and continue her deviant self exploration.