PDA

View Full Version : [Miyabigaoka] Construction Zone

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 08:05 PM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Air%20Gear/6e5dd5d9-2d4a-4da4-8af1-bf124395139e_zps77a97b8d.png

Due to the antics of some very special Storm Riders, there is always a section of Miyabigaoka City under construction. This area is full of big machinery, partially demolished buildings, as well as new buildings to replace ones previously destroyed. Ripped up side walks, broken roads, and streets leading literally nowhere are the leading landmarks within this place. Still it is full of exposed pipes to grind on, fresh pavement to graffiti tag, and high beams to jump from. Overall it has the general layout of a mega skate park, with the added fun of a potential trespassing charges.

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 07:01 AM
Atop one of few cranes within Miyabi's construction zone, there was a peculiar green-haired young man. Ichimaru Jun'ichi was the name of this male. He stood atop the crane arm with an empty expression upon his face, looking toward the sky as if wondering. "The third Gram Scale Tournament... hmm. Maybe I'll participate in this one," he mused in his solitude. "The world of ATs needs a proper savior..."

Anju
05-02-2016, 07:15 AM
From rooftop to rooftop leapt a young girl. As she landed atop one of the roofs she noticed the tall cranes. "Ooooh... that's looks fun!" She skated backwards to the end of the roof then sped forward and fearlessly leap off the building. The girl cheered and giggled as she fell down. Before she fell to far she grabbed onto the cable and swung on the hook of the crane. "Woohoo! Still alive!"

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 07:46 AM
Jun'ichi's solitude did not last for long after his musings. His attention was eventually averted from the sky, redirecting to what seemed to be a teenage girl having a rather exciting time racing around alone. Seeing someone enjoy ATs outside of the Parts War brought warmth to the young man's heart, and a smile to his face. "Mm. This one can't forget... There's still hope for some," he said just before leaping off the crane arm himself, following the path of the red-haired lass. "Moshimoshi!" he called out to the girl as he encroached upon her.

Anju
05-02-2016, 07:59 AM
The girl looked up as she heard the sound of someone's voice. She waved. "Hi! Bye!" Without a second thought she leapt from the cable and grinded down the side of the crane. Seeing a large pipe she jumped from the crane and into the pipe. She rode around the pipe until she reached the end of the pipe and jump once again. She spun and flipped in the air before landing safely on the ground. She threw her hand up and cheered again. "Still alive!"

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 08:14 AM
Jun'ichi was surprised to hear a goodbye immediately following a greeting from this girl, but he was not surprised to see that it preceded the continuation of her ongoing run. Now that he had already begun moving, Jun'ichi decided to continue behind the lass, though he opted for an altered path. At the end of the crane, instead of darting through the pipe, he took directly to the sky and soared across the construction zone until he reached a support beam meant to be the start of a new building. He grabbed hold of the beam with his left hand just long enough to retain his balance while pressing the wheels of his ATs against the beam. A fast downward grind ensued, but the closer he came to the ground, the more pressure he applied to his breaks in order to slow his fall. Ultimately, he hopped off the beam from several meters above ground, landing near the red-haired girl again. "This one likes your run," he said nonchalantly. Without further ado, he dashed past the girl and into a crater-like pit in the ground. He quickly moved toward the center, then rode around it in an outward-going spiral, which would eventually lead to him being jettisoned into the sky. The way this girl had been behaving, he fully expected her to once again be on the move to continue her fun. And so, he decided to do the same.

Anju
05-02-2016, 08:27 AM
Phaith finally stopped cheering as the man had followed her. As he spoke the girl observed him closely. Her attention seemed to be capture by the mans AT's. As he took off she followed behind him. As he launched into the air followed him on the ground. She shouted up to the man. "Ya know riding isn't as fun when ya just fly around."

Bloodedge
05-02-2016, 08:40 AM
When the girl spoke to him again, Jun'ichi looked toward the ground at her, with one raised brow. This was a very peculiar thing for someone on ATs to say, he thought, and he would surely share his point of view with this rider. "It's not fun if you don't fly at all, either. ATs give us wings!" he said with a large smile on his face. Between statements, he came to the end of his flight across the construction area by performing a triple front-flip with a 720 degree counterclockwise spin, which landed him on the side of a pole that he proceeded to spin around on his way back to ground level. En route, he continued speaking. "If we don't use the wings we're given, what's the point?"

Akimatsu
05-18-2016, 02:15 AM
Dropping the black bag, he dug out a set of ATs and grinned, the shark-like smile clear in his expression. "Not too bad~. Guess this'll do." After strapping on the red and black blades marked with the diamond team emblem, Shuurai pushed off. Accelerating without really trying, he glides across the concrete before starting to lean forward and speed up towards a semi-finished wall. 'Wall Glide 1080 to...' he thought to himself before pushing off the wall and into a corkscrew through the air.

"...Over the Rainbow 720~!" He spat with that self-sacrifice smirk. Gliding, time seemed to slow as he raced before finally gravity could be felt pulling him back down. Landing with another spin and his hands in his pockets, Shuurai glided back in the pale moon's glow, practicing in the construction site of this foreign town, alone as far as he was concerned. His new home, for now.

Bloodedge
05-18-2016, 02:47 AM
'Is that...?'

The purple-haired leader of the Black Order's Vongola branch, Tsukino Mukuro, rolled casually along the support beams of an in-progress building. His eyes were fixated on the male in red and black ATs. This individual seemed very familiar to Mukuro, but it wasn't until the young man's descent that he got a good enough look to confirm his identity. When Shurai landed, Mukuro chose to call out to him. "Inabikari Shuurai. What brings you back to Miyabi?"

Akimatsu
05-18-2016, 03:11 AM
"Ora...?" He looked up towards Mukuro while still rolling backwards at a steady pace. Chuckling aloud, his electric blue gaze clashed with his attire and the ATs, but they seemed to hold genuine interest. "Well, well... If it isn't the Tar King himself... Mukuro~." The young male seemed to tease, almost like an older brother who hadn't been home in years. Which technically, that was the case. "Welp. Figured I'd better get off my ass and check out what the competition back home was like~. 'Sides, the Abyss Watchers gotta uphold our title, eh?” Now stopped, he shoved his hands onto the pockets of the black overcoat he wore, looking up at the moon.

Bloodedge
05-18-2016, 03:50 AM
"Hmph," he muttered while hopping off the support beam. A quick descent to the ground resulted in Mukuro rolling toward a dropped wrecking ball, which he was content to use as a prop to lean himself up against while conversing with the elder Gravity Child. "Ah, that's right. You had your own little team, didn't you? I still say it would have been best for you to join Vongola. Our Roads share enough similarities to the base Flame Road; we would have been very compatible as allies. Of course... that is one less team being run by an absolute buffoon, I suppose. How fare your members now?"

Akimatsu
05-18-2016, 01:02 PM
"That's true, but I've always been something of an artistic renegade~." His eyes would meet Mukuro's, giving one the impression that they were staring one another down, if one didn't know better. Truthfully, he was glad to have the others excelling and leaving him to his obscurity in the dark. It meant less was expected and there was more room to surprise. "Not bad, actually. They're getting there. But it's just a few riders from Tokyo so far. We ARE only a small C rank team... For now."

Bloodedge
05-18-2016, 06:20 PM
"Well, they do say art is free. I like to believe there isn't anything that can't be reined in, given the right persuasion, but... you're completely welcome to your own beliefs, foolish as they may be." As per usual, Mukuro had no problem shunning the opinions and decisions of others when they opposed his own ideals, but nevertheless, he considered the situation of Shuurai's distance fair enough. "Say, doesn't that team of yours have one of the Uncrowned Kings?"

Akimatsu
05-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Throwing his hands up in submission to Muko's equally hard stubbornness, Inabikari stifled a small laugh. The Tar King... Just like the others who were so set in their ways. It reminded him of why he was glad to leave.

Nevertheless, the subject brought up was a tender one. The rider in question had been brought in rather recently and he hadn't had much time to really 'see', the term used by those who felt roads rather than throwing around the term. "I can't say for sure. But there's potential, that's certain~. Worried?"

Bloodedge
05-18-2016, 07:18 PM
"Worried? No," the young man said as he pushed himself off the wrecking ball, taking to an upright standing posture instead. His arms were akimbo, and he rolled a meter or so forward before turning around to face Shuurai once more. If the other Gravity Child had one of the infamous Uncrowned Kings on his team, it was a plus for him. What it was not, though, was something Mukuro considered worrying. "I've faced a couple of the Uncrowned Kings. Ishida Kyoya, the Fang Prince, they call him. They may stand above normal Storm Riders, but they do not yet reach the likes of us. One day... perhaps."

Akimatsu
05-19-2016, 12:27 AM
"We'll get there. I don't plan to stay at the bottom of this well as Gate Keeper forever, y'know." His visage turned rather serious now as he stood against the purple haired childhood 'friend'. Taking a moment to think now, every step of the Fulminator became frighteningly calculated. From his movement out of his slouch and into a straightened spine, to the look of determination in those electric eyes of his, Inabikari spoke silently of an untamed nature not yet beaten by the Trophaeum or those that played it's game.

"Mukuro... It was nice seeing you. I don't think we'll have many more meetings as Colleagues amongst us. I plan on advancing into Miyabigaoka once the Watchers are ready." The male commented, as if stating the sky were blue. Though, it was with a twinge of sadness to his voice. To play the part his was given regardless of how cruel it might have seemed to both himself and the others.

Apollymi
11-24-2016, 05:39 AM
Chiyo stood on an incomplete high rise in the middle of the construction zone. She liked it up this high, but she'd actually chosen this place to play at the moment because of its varied surface coverage. The construction had been abandoned for the day because of the usual heat wave passing through and thus she had complete free range of the place. A run through buildings and a grind had led the girl to her current position. And this was after she'd watched most of the match between Shoichi and the team known as the Raidraptors. She still didn't know what had happened between her and the Sky King earlier but she was thinking of other things now... like what kind of storm she would be. She jumped from her position going further up and spinning several times such a spin would be akin to the things seen by figure skaters as they changed directions and built momentum but at present this was being done just so the girl could get used to the weight of gravity a bit more. And after the spin she burst forward closing a gap between her starting point and another high rise without more than a second passing between. 'Sugoi... that's fast.' she thought. But she'd always been fast...

Bloodedge
11-24-2016, 05:49 AM
Shortly after the young Storm Queen's arrival, the Thunder King of the previous generation rolled out onto the construction zone, stopping by the fallen wrecking ball near its center. His hands were shoved into the pockets of the over-sized, rag-tag coat he wore. His eyes followed the movements of the lass, finding her to be even more capable than she was in previous days. "Eto... she's had more work done than I saw," he said to himself.

Apollymi
11-24-2016, 05:57 AM
Chiyo's movements took her around this new high rise as well, but the corner of her eye caught a movement down below, this made her spin and soon enough she landed right in front of the person who'd caught her attention. On the ground she looked up to the taller man with a huge grin on her face as he was one of the people she recognized. "Haku-nii!~ It's been a while." she said happy to see him. She was still working on a few things in her head, but he was a fun person and had always been helpful to her. In fact, she counted him as her first friend after being taken from her tower.

Bloodedge
11-24-2016, 06:30 AM
"Moshi moshi!" he said in spite of morning being a few hours prior. This was simply how the man known as Kabuto tended to address others since he slept so frequently. "You've grown a little bit more since your... training session, haven't you?" he said. He wasn't quite sure if she knew, but he had dropped in on the Angels a few times while Chiyo and the Flame King were using the zero gravity chamber, and in truth, he had been quite intrigued by their use of the Zone. This was especially the case with Chiyo, whose Road synergized with his so well.

Apollymi
11-24-2016, 06:39 AM
Chiyo smiled hearing this man greet her as if he'd just woken up. She didn't doubt this to be the case, so she simply nodded her appreciation. With the question about her growth since leaving the no gravity chamber of the Angels she looked a bit surprised. After all, she'd just left that place this morning, but after a few seconds of thought she decided that the Angels seemed fond of their 'weather makers' and that Kabuto had to be included as such. Given this case, she assumed he'd been around while she was training a bit and as such she simply spoke based on that. "Maybe just a little, I just left there this morning." she commented about the Angels place and her 'training'. When she thought about it though, this man had given her a piece of his regalia and thinking about it like that, she felt the need to play with him a bit and learn what he thought his road was like. After all, they seemed to synergize well enough for her to end up with a piece of him, so she figured it would be good to see how he played. "I saw some shit a little while ago that has me pumped!~ You wouldn't want to play would ya'?" she asked a friendly grin on her face.

Bloodedge
11-24-2016, 07:14 AM
"I know. The monitor upstairs was still on," he said. Kabuto had, in fact, just been briefly waking up when Kotone went about opening the chamber. He fell asleep shortly afterwards, but he had a measure for how Chiyo was at the end of her training and... other activities. "Are you sure you shouldn't have gone back in after that tuning you received today? You've got a few missed days to make up for, neh?" In spite of his typically lackadaisical nature, Kabuto's experiences drove him to be quite direct when it came to Road and ability development. As such, he was surely prepared to get a bit of exercise here today, if for no other reason than to further the Storm Queen's development and make up for time he knew had been lost by the Flame King. "No worries, though. I can help with that."

Apollymi
11-24-2016, 07:30 AM
The look on Chiyo's face shifted from open friendliness to confusion and then to the slightest bit of embarrassment, because the Thunder King's words registered in her head as him having more than a little bit of knowledge of what she'd been up to in the last few days of her training. Of course after a moment she was able to pull herself together and in typical Chiyo fashion she began riding around the Thunder King her eyes narrowing just a bit. "Fuck! Haku-nii, I knew you were a predator in there, still you surprised me just a bit." she said a smirk coming to her face. To the question of whether or not she should have gone back in she only shrugged. "I could have gone back, but I can't take up all of any one person's time. I'd rather spend a bit of time with everyone and meet somewhere in the middle." she concluded thinking about how much she did or didn't do with the Flame King made her clarify that a bit as well. "And it was only one day I was down, but since you're willing to help me make it up... I can do nothing but accept your kindness~" she chimed. This was something new, that she could look forward to, a new type of thing to learn and dominate and the thought of that made her giddy. "Besides, you can show me something Yoichi can't and I like learning new things." she finished pausing in front of the Thunder King to await the start of this new endeavor.

Bloodedge
11-25-2016, 05:23 AM
"I'm no predator, Chiyo-chan," the Thunder King replied as he threw his coat aside. This action revealed the upgraded form of his Regalia beneath. Though the Thunder Regalia retained its status as a body suit, the bulky form it once held was no more. It now encased his legs, his arms up to the elbows, his spine (including a circular wire container with a pair of wing-like extensions) and his neck. There was something far more dangerous about this model; something which would likely become apparent as the reels of his Regalia turned and produced enough electricity to have it stemming from Kabuto's body. "Fair warning... my Road isn't as friendly as I try to be."

Apollymi
11-25-2016, 05:49 AM
The Thunder King seemed content to tell the Storm Queen that he wasn't a predator, she looked at him and grinned showing fangs. But before she could argue this point with him, he removed his coat revealing an updated version of the regalia he'd been wearing when they'd seen each other in her own tower a few months prior to this one. This would cause the girl to shake her head as she looked at this man. "I don't mean that the way most people assume I do." she said staring at this upgrade and preparing for whatever way this lesson was going to go. "Besides... you're definitely not base prey geared up like that!~" the girl chimed as she hopped away from this man he seemed content to warn her that his road wasn't as friendly as he was as a person and she nodded. Of course, Chiyo of all people understood the contradiction between violent roads and the personalities that wielded them, she had many examples of this including herself. "Fuck, I know that... so how are we playing today?~" she asked as she blinked her special eye into existence with all of its points of vision coming into view. Sliding backwards a burst of cold enveloping her feet creating ice crystals as she moved about, though it'd yet to reach the proper temperature to activate.

Bloodedge
11-25-2016, 06:20 AM
"I'm sure," he said. Still, his earlier claim was more of a warning than a statement. Though he didn't like to admit it, killing had once been all but second nature to him. For this reason, he developed a habit of only fighting against others like himself. Perhaps this one made the cut after her month-long crash course. A simple test would suffice, as well as provide a reasonable amount of development for the young Storm Queen, should she be capable of figuring out the countermeasures. An electrical pulse spanned outwards from Kabuto's AT suit, spreading across the construction zone. Soon after this, Chiyo would find that any ice she created would form around her ATs or any nearby metal object, and be stuck there instead of keeping to its usual pattern. "To start, you should probably use a trick with this new Road of yours. You haven't had many chances to do that, have you?"

Apollymi
11-25-2016, 06:53 AM
Chiyo thought about the usage of her road since it'd become all ice based. With that in mind, she had to admit that there weren't many tricks she had which survived the kind of play she and the Flame King had done while she was with him in the zero gravity chamber. Her normal tricks; the fangs, the disk bubbles, and the borrowed air shells, survived regardless of their ability to retain their frozen states. But everything else had withered away in the face of the combination of heat and cold. "I'll admit to only having one trick of this road specifically worked out against Yoichi. And it's technically his, so it was the only way I could properly try it." she said of her work, as such she moved this time committing herself to a turn which would make her spin in place on the front wheel of her right AT, this spin would reach maximum speed before stopping and once her other AT touched the ground would begin to create a trail of ice away from her person and towards the Thunder King. Or at least, that was how it was supposed to work. The trick she was thinking of, was similar to her old Cage of Fangs, it was meant to capture another individual and implode from the pressure it caused. But instead of the ice spreading from its start it just stuck there, freezing her ATs to the ground where they met it and causing all residual ice to begin forming up her legs. Such a thing caused the girl's eyes to widen as she looked down at her feet and began revving her wheels more only to have more ice climb up her legs. 'Nani?!' she questioned mentally, but she figured this was a lesson as was the case of most of her interactions with the First Generation. It would take a few moments of quiet contemplation for her to ask but a single question. "Fuck, did you magnetize my ice?"

Bloodedge
11-25-2016, 07:11 AM
"Then it's about time you started using the other ones, neh?" Kabuto had learned how Chiyo's ocular ability worked, and more importantly, he knew a few ways to work around such abilities. Luckily, his Road allowed him a certain freedom of immobility if he so chose, so he could simply avoid the sort of high-speed combat that Chiyo would hold an automatic advantage in. He had even managed to put a halt to the girl's tricks, at least for the moment. "Iie. I magnetized everything. Right now, any ice you form has the same polarity as myself and my Regalia, and the opposite polarity of you and your Regalia. It also opposes everything else metal in this area."

Apollymi
11-25-2016, 07:47 AM
The explanation of what had happened made a smile come to the Storm Queen's face. She looked at the Thunder King using her eye and scanning his physical form and she found him to be odd to take in. His numbers denoted a great deal of physical strength but not in the way one would expect from a tall but not truly muscular person. Beyond that it seemed that his height hadn't reached its maximum potential yet it appeared to be locked in, such a thought made her frown as she realized his growth was stunted for some reason. "You're shorter than you could be." she said aloud seeming to not realize the thought had slipped out of her mouth. His muscle quality was strange to her and that made her think about why while she tried to think of the proper method for regaining her combat abilities.

'He changed the magnetism of everything so that anything I do will stick to me. Ice I create can't touch him presently and it's making me stick to the ground, which is a bit annoying.' she finished the thought her eyes narrowing as she considered she didn't really like the idea of being grounded not by her own choice. All the while the ice forming from her ATs kept coming and kept moving up her legs but if she was cold nothing about her countenance showed it. 'I have his old regalia cores, so I can probably reverse it... at least in the creation of the ice. Though, if I make it a bit lighter...' she looked down at the ice that had made its way to her thighs and grinned, it was strange but she didn't really feel it, perhaps she could use this but not right now. She shifted from her hips changing the way she balanced on the inner edge of her ridiculously sharp wheels, such a movement shattered the ice up her legs while she created smaller fluffier crystals which were able to shift their polarity by use of the dynamos present within her regalia. Her eyes were on the tiny ice shards her focus magnifying them and as soon as she noticed the change of the crystals turning slightly taking place, she moved. Nearly instantaneously she shifted backwards, her entire form and turned into a spin which would lead to a restart of her previous trick. There was no warning of this motion she simply did it, intending to spread the lighter fallen crystals across the ground and once they were under the Thunder King cause a spread much akin to a 6 pointed snowflake which would pulse causing the creation of an eruption of stronger ice in the face of the opposite polarity. It would stick to the man if he was caught, freezing where it made contact with his person.

Bloodedge
11-25-2016, 09:49 AM
Of all the things Chiyo could have said, she chose to comment on his height compared to the growth he could have achieved. "Hai. I was quite young when our tower was destroyed, and my Regalia weighed a little over 100 kilos. I eventually learned to use magnetism to do something about the weight, but I had already stunted a growth spurt by then." It didn't take long after this short exchange before Chiyo figured out a way around his electric field. Her use of his original Regalia cores was spot-on in application to her own tricks, and if nothing else, Kabuto could say he was proud of this quick development. A smile was on the Thunder King's face, yet the success of her trick did not equate to the success of her attack on him. The crystals approached, but all dissipated within a radius of precisely one meter from his body. This was due to the presence of another electromagnetic barrier which had a constant and rapidly shifting polarity. Anything reaching said barrier would be both attracted and repelled repeatedly, resulting in the ripping apart of all things with any level of magnetic properties which encroached upon the Thunder King's person. "That's too small... Sumimasen. I've managed to develop countermeasures against all but a few Roads."

Apollymi
11-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Chiyo soon received an explanation of the stunted growth of the Thunder King and this explanation made sense, but she realized then that she hadn't meant to state that observation. "Gomen, I didn't mean to say that aloud." she said of the height comment. Beyond this her attack had done what she intended and helped her overcome a new stationary problem, but now she was faced with an opponent she still couldn't touch by virtue of their likeness and use of similar principles. It seemed that the Thunder King had developed many countermeasures over the course of this lifetime. This at least made sense, she'd also accounted for her own shortcomings as a rider. Beyond this she had to think of why her attack didn't go through and figure out how to fix this problem. "Fuck, I knew it wouldn't be that easy." she said a wide grin crossing her face. The Storm Queen apparently enjoyed a good challenge, it was as if she enjoyed reaching for things higher than herself, if only to make her success and inevitable supremacy that much sweeter to her afterwards. Not that she'd ever admit to such a thing. She moved again, this time concentrating the shifting of the dynamos in her regalia to make sure she would neither stick herself to another surface nor let the crystals of snow she created to anything other than what she wanted them to. And while she thought about her next movement she circled right around the Thunder King.

'Hm... those little snowflakes are a special kind of crystal... there was something there before.' she thought as she moved. 'He couldn't have properly tested this against his own road, and if I remember the unit on weather correctly.' she mentally assessed this situation thinking back to her science class in high school and grinned, she had an amazing idea of something that was a fairly rare phenomenon in nature but that she could likely pull off with the help of her ATs. She sped up then, circling around the Thunder King until she rotated her body shifting her axis a couple of times and even jumping over head, all of these motions and their accompanying kicks and twirls were created to make the soft snow, and then force those crystalline pieces to collide with each other until there was a build up and then a rather sudden discharge of electricity right over head, and it was freezing cold by her own approximation not that it bothered the Storm Queen. Such a strike would rain down on the barrier around the Thunder King aiming to pierce his barrier with a singular very powerful strike.

Bloodedge
11-25-2016, 11:23 AM
"Iie. I don't mind at all," the young man said as if to brush off the Storm Queen's comment. He then awaited her next move, figuring she would come at him with a trick large enough to engulf him and the barrier he kept in place. Much to his surprise, though, she went an entirely different route. Kabuto's eyes widened as he watched the separation of ice overhead, and the subsequent collision of those very same pieces. 'But that's...' He couldn't even finish his thought. Before the time came, there was a bolt of lightning slipping through his defenses and striking his body directly, and it was very, very real. Luckily for Kabuto, though, one of his more recent upgrades included the ability of his Regalia to absorb even natural lightning such as this... and this newest development took it a step or two further. The extreme charge afforded to his suit forced his Regalia into its active state, which involved the wing tips of his spine attachment swiveling upwards to form a dual-tipped lightning rod on his back. The electricity his suit now produced came in gratuitous amounts even when compared to his original outlet. "Sugoi, sugoi! Good thing that couldn't kill me, eh?"

All of Kabuto's Road abilities were now capable of operating at absolute maximum efficiency, and this would be seen immediately. Metal support beams, vehicles, the wrecking ball in the ground, and even the ground itself quickly became affected by his magnetic forces. All of these things seemed to dissolve as small portions of iron were taken from them en masse. This "iron sand" collected around Kabuto, forming to his Regalia (even the horns) to create a full armor suit complete with huge coil horns and six scorpion leg-like extremities to be manipulated at the Thunder King's will. "Rising Road Secret True Form: Magnet Mail." In this state, Kabuto passively exuded magnetic forces which he seemed to have some difficulty controlling at the moment. In fact, this was a very new form for him; one he was previously incapable of achieving due to the hulking Regalia he once wore. There would surely be some adjusting required to master this.

Apollymi
11-25-2016, 11:41 AM
It seemed the Thunder King didn't mind the random things said by the Storm Queen and dismissed her apology post haste. Beyond that, there was the matter of the lightning bolt she'd created through the snow, which did make contact with its intended target and had an interesting effect on the young man before her. She saw the forced activation of his regalia as he praised her for her new trick and she simply accepted this with a cocky grin as she circled around Kabuto and look in this odd looking form his updated regalia took as it also took iron sand in. "I was counting on the fact that I'd seen you take a pretty large strike before... the easiest way to do something about that barrier would be to use the Fuckface's trick... which is a sexy little ice laser when I do it, but... I thought it best to try something new." she said with a nod. This secret form though made a wide grin come to the girl's face. "Fuck, I don't know what to call that, but it's fucking awesome looking." she said appreciating this development from her varied points of vision. "Angels really are magical beings."

Bloodedge
11-26-2016, 09:11 AM
"Wait..." the man said, taking pause in a moment of surprise that would become obvious thanks to the widening of his eyes. "That was a gamble!? Yare yare daze..." As he inspected his new craft, he decided it was not quite necessary to wield these additional extremities. A bit of focus allowed him to disperse specifically these extras while retaining the armor itself. The remnants of Iron Sand seemed to remain in a scattered dome one meter around him, where the original barrier was. "This isn't from them... though the new model makes me able to finally use it."

Apollymi
11-26-2016, 09:33 AM
"Fuck, gamble is a strong word." the Storm Queen mentioned. While it was true she wasn't sure if he'd be able to absorb the lightning strike or not, by her own approximation and with her knowledge of his body and his road, she'd been able to rely on the fact that even if the strike overloaded his suit, it wouldn't kill him instantly. "It was a calculated risk, by my own approximation it shouldn't have killed you even if it incapacitated you. Your muscle structure is quite dense, it would have saved you even if your gear failed." she said with a nod, the Storm Queen had done a lot of thinking in just a couple of seconds while deciding on the trick she'd use to overcome him. Still she was a bit apologetic, it was a horrible thing to try a trick out on someone without knowing exactly what the outcome would be. "Gomen... I don't generally test new tricks out on people I like." she said and she truly was apologetic, she wouldn't have wanted to try that against anyone else, because the likelihood of a different person surviving a lightning strike was much lower than she'd like to admit. More than that it was stated by this man that the form he was presently boosting wasn't a gift from the Angels, but instead made possible by their most recent upgrade and something he'd already had. She thought about it for a second and made a conclusion. "Sou ka, something like that has to weigh a shit ton, huh? That explains it..." she said connecting the overly heavy regalia of the Thunder King with the data in her head that related to his muscles and fitness. "What's next?"

Bloodedge
11-26-2016, 11:09 AM
It seemed Chiyo's trick was not as much of a gamble as the Thunder King initially thought. Of course, that didn't matter much at this point, as he was simply elated to be giving this form of his a proper test run for the first time. Above his coiled horns, the iron sand he manipulated began to accumulate, eventually crafting two giant spearheads kept floating by magnetism alone. "The old Thunder Set was heavy enough already. The sand doesn't add much weight, but it was very noticeable before I got this... Helix. Anyway..." Needless to say, Kabuto had no more words to share for the moment. Instead of offering more speech, he instead send the spear to his left toward Chiyo by forcing its polarity to oppose his own, giving it quite the initial speed boost. "I don't know what's next, but... what other cores do you have?"

Apollymi
11-26-2016, 11:46 AM
It seemed that the Thunder King had issues with getting himself properly geared and situated to use it before this moment. She understood the happiness he had to be feeling at this moment, as she'd recently experienced it herself. As such she could only nod at his initial statement while watching his movements and thinking on things she could potentially do while they played together here. Soon enough the Thunder King had created a couple of large spears one of which was sent rocketing in the Storm Queen's direction, she watched it intently shifting her weight only to hop up and in a second she'd be seen grinding to a halt atop this sand made object irrespective of whether it came to a stop or simply fell apart. If it continued to move she'd be seen posed on it as if thinking a hand under her chin as she tried to name the cores of the different things that were presently a part of her regalia. "Fuck, well, my original whole one is in there, Fuckface's from the Original Horn Regalia." she said now counting on her fingers to make sure she got them all. "I have the cores from our generation's Gem King, the one's you gave me from Thunder Set." she said and then came the last two pieces one of which she'd had for a while and the other of which she'd gotten only today. "For my birthday Shoichi gave me some from the Sky Regalia, and then today... he gave me the cores from Bagram Strike." she said as she spun her wheels creating ice which would encase the spear she rode upon hardening it while leaving it magnetized for the control of the Thunder King. All the while, the weather was changing around them. Chiyo's play, even without activating her regalia was lowering the temperature in the area, creating a low pressure system in the heat beginning a phenomenon which didn't normally occur so far inland.

Bloodedge
11-27-2016, 07:14 AM
"Sou ka..." he replied. After receiving the list of cores which made Chiyo's version of the Storm Regalia, he thought of their individual and collective uses. "Water, cooling mechanism, bonding mechanism, impact tool, means of range, and..." He stopped there, having his eyes widen when he came to realize that this Storm Regalia contained a portion of its generation's Sky Regalia. He understood in this moment what significance such an addition had, and how it would one day impact quite literally everything about this set of Gravity Children. "Yare yare. You two are very interesting." With another movement of his hand, Kabuto dispersed the iron sand spear he had previously sent toward Chiyo, having it collect with the rest around him. "Alright, I'm sold. I'd like to see what you're like in the Zone, if that's alright. You can use whichever trigger you think is strongest."

Apollymi
11-27-2016, 07:57 AM
The Thunder King received the list and seemed to come up with the associated bits for each piece involved. She knew most of these things and had come up with the same bits and pieces, of course, she didn't know what role the piece of the Sky Regalia had to play in this particular set up, it'd been given to her way earlier and she hadn't considered what its actual use was. Whatever, Kabuto came up with, he wasn't sharing this information. And it made the young Storm Queen's eyes narrow as she looked at him, she didn't like being left out of things and this was the second time today someone had mentioned that she and the Sky King were interesting in this context. "Fuck, you're the second person today to say that sentence like that... and I am not sure what it means. But I also assume you aren't actually going to tell me so fuck all." she said fully acknowledging that she wasn't likely to get an explanation of this information. But if it happened a third time, she would likely be triggered into throwing a fit about it, because she was simply that sort of person.

The spear she'd been riding about on, seemed to disappear and was collected by the Thunder King who stated that he'd like to face the girl in the Zone. She looked at him blankly those tomoe in her eyes seeming to shift slightly and then just like clock work she began to circle the Thunder King. She heard his sentence and even the tell of her to use whichever trigger she thought was stronger, but there was something about this sentence that didn't really fit with what she'd seen from the Thunder King previously. While she looked at him and circled she came to a conclusion. "Ya' know, you told me before you weren't a predator, and I think you're right about that." she said as she passed him, once. "You're a prey animal with good defense and that makes you dangerous to predators. I figured out what kind of prey you are." she stated a grin on her face that was just shy of malicious.

"Jellyfish~" she said her eyes closed then and she stood in front of that metaphorical door it would be a moments decision on how she felt at present which would decide which method she used to enter the Zone, and for the sake of avoiding the dangerous situation that was a predator contending with prey that had defenses she decided to go with the one that allowed her to think about more than just killing. She'd force the doors she stood before open and dive in quite deep with all her faculties about her. Even so it came with the same threat she always had when she was fully serious about something. "Kamikorose!" she opened her eyes with purple lightning striking from the corners.

Bloodedge
11-27-2016, 09:17 AM
Kabuto didn't expect to hear that he was the second person speaking of Chiyo and her generation's Sky King in this manner, but the information didn't quite surprise him. It was a fairly reasonable conclusion for one who could see and understand the purpose of the Sky Regalia fragment, so the first to note this was likely the one responsible for the young woman's most recent tuning. Moving right along, it seemed Chiyo intended to label him as some sort of prey animal; something he didn't quite agree with, but it was far too late to worry about such trivial matters. "Jellyfish? Yare yare daze," he said. Feeling Chiyo step into the Zone, he rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck. She was rather deep into the Zone from the moment of entry, and interestingly enough, he found this to be a level he could enjoy for a bit. With his next breath, the Thunder King seemed to absorb ambient electrical charges from the surrounding area through his horns. There was so much being collected in this moment, that it seemed as if he were being struck by many bolts of lightning in unison. "Ikuze."

Apollymi
11-27-2016, 09:52 AM
"Hai!" the Ice Queen mentioned of the jellyfish thing. She'd fully explain herself at some point, but right at the moment, it seemed that the Thunder King was ready to play, though he'd not yet entered the Zone himself, she figured there was a reason for this and questioned it no further. She chose this moment to finally break from her circling pattern shifting out in front of the Thunder King, as Kabuto absorbed more electricity from where he stood. She was watching taking in all the information she needed in the second before her body shifted into a backflip as she tightened her left leg. Upon the release of this muscle she created a large horizontal fang which seemed to have wisps of hardened ice along its edges. This was a fast attack done simply to test the waters as she observed the reaction to it. All the while the clouds overhead had built and begun darkening.

Bloodedge
11-29-2016, 05:56 AM
In previous moments, the Storm Queen had been circling the man called Kabuto, but she abandoned this routine rather quickly when going on the offensive. The movement of the girl's leg implied the coming attack, but Kabuto didn't seem willing to react at all. Chiyo's fang was still, however, snuffed out by a blockade of iron sand which moved between Kabuto and the projectile, though this didn't seem to be of the Thunder King's conscious doing. In fact, it wasn't an effort of the young man at all. "Sugoi~" he said, seeming somewhat enthused by his own creation as if he'd never witnessed it before.

Apollymi
11-29-2016, 06:22 AM
Chiyo was looking for a reaction which would give her some sort of idea of what to do about the Thunder King. She wasn't overly concerned with winning in this case, she was more interested in seeing how someone else fought. Her experiences against the previous generation up to this point were limited by apparent disadvantages and 'learning' but now she had the opportunity to see what someone else was capable of. And he did an interesting job of showing her something she'd never seen before. In fact the small girl was so stunned she came to a complete stop before the Thunder King as he expressed his shock, her own eyes were rather wide as she'd been staring in the first place. She'd gotten a magnified look at the sand and at the man's body. "Fuck, I thought I was mistaken, you didn't do that yourself. That's just fucking awesome!~" she said this was after all quite a stunning thing to see. It wasn't often she got to see something inanimate save someone from harm, still she couldn't help but take it as a challenge. "You've never properly tested this out before huh? I'm not usually the one who gets to see new things first..." she thought about it and found it to be an odd bit of role reversal. Still she then really wanted to see how much could be reacted to so she dashed off again, soon enough her body would spin launching a flurry of frozen disk bubbles at the young man which were all about the size of golf balls. This would then be followed by a swift kick of her right leg which would fire a laser of ice into those bubbles causing their explosion at various ranges close Thunder King's barrier. She was testing its size and reaction time and as such this attack was much more wide spread, and almost completely encircled him. Yet there was still no activation of her regalia and though she was still deep in the Zone she seemed to be more interested in finding out what the Thunder King had going on with his iron sand.

Bloodedge
11-29-2016, 11:01 AM
"No, I didn't," Kabuto said with a smile on his face. He had a theory of how the iron sand around him would function, but with Chiyo's most recent attack, he was able to form a proper conclusion. "The magnetic field was disturbed, so in its attempt to return to its normal state, the iron sand inside was pulled toward the point of disturbance. Then, because of the iron's constant movement during that moment, it grinds away at whatever caused the displacement. I've never used this form long enough to see if that worked or not." The Thunder King was quite elated to have seen this work out for the first time, but there was something that required his immediate attention. Chiyo was soon firing ice disks toward him, and, though they did not pass his barrier, it seemed that was not the original intention. A laser followed, both engulfing the man, and triggering the explosions of the earlier disks around his defensive zone. The beam and explosions engulfed the man and the iron sand around him, but as it was dissipating, spikes of the iron sand erupted from the Thunder King's location, stemming from what appeared to be a sphere of iron around him. These spikes continued to expand in all directions, threatening to impale the Storm Queen as well if she didn't manage to maneuver around them.

Apollymi
11-29-2016, 11:30 AM
The Thunder King seemed to have a reasonable explanation for what was occuring with the barrier made of iron sand. Upon hearing it, Chiyo nodded her agreement, what she understood of the information scientifically meant that she could understand at least the simpler parts of said explanation and it all seemed okay with her. She couldn't imagine having such a self-sustaining barrier at her own disposal and felt inclined to try and make one of her own at some point. She remembered having a trick that would be a suitable base for such a thing. But that was not what was important right now. The chain reaction and explosion she'd set off while thinking had apparently caused an interesting and different reaction from the Thunder King's area of influence. Her eyes were darting around as the iron sand began to move, and she soon found herself moving on impulse out of the way of the wall of coming spikes. Surprisingly enough her reaction speed and body placement were so precise that she was missed by all of the spikes, simply by pushing her body away from the area at top speed, only to have the final spike stop right before her nose as she stopped again. "Holy fuck, that was close and fun." she said but such a statement was only followed by the laughter of the Storm Queen, she had to appreciate the abilities of the Thunder King and held a great deal of respect for him. Beyond that, it was fun playing with him in the manner they were currently doing so. "So, that is one hell of a defense ya' got there... luckily enough I don't think of you as a meal or this would be really hard work." she commented. But her movements in the moment that she'd escaped pushed her limits quite a bit, her own reaction times were far beyond the norm, and that reaction seemed to exceed even her own expectations. "How long can you keep that up?" she asked curiously enough. She wondered if the barrier itself or its maneuvering were hard for the Thunder King.

Bloodedge
11-29-2016, 12:19 PM
"I'm not entirely sure," the man said as the solid dome around him dissipated to reveal that it had taken the iron sand armor from around his body as well. As he continued speaking, the armor returned to him. "By my approximation, a few minutes without moving or consciously re-strengthening the magnetic field. Mind you, there's also the potential pulverization of the iron particles themselves. There are a lot of variables... but, thus far, this defense has been working solely on the existing field alone, which is sustained by this form." As if to emphasize his point of the iron sand's potential limitlessness, Kabuto went about absorbing the static from the surrounding area again, fueling the magnetic field around him. In doing this, he also began to produce arcs of electricity in the area where spikes of iron sand were previously, as if to hinder the Storm Queen's future movements by forcing evasions henceforth.

Apollymi
11-29-2016, 12:44 PM
Chiyo heard out what the Thunder King had to say about his defense which was apparently sustained by its own magnetic field. Such a thing was amazing and made a fanged grin come to the girl's face as her head shifted slightly for her to take in the shifting lightning which denoted the full range of Kabuto's influence. "Sugoi!~" she said seemingly excited by this new development, though she didn't much like the idea of being trapped. Mentally being backed into a corner like this would allow her to do something she hadn't done in the entire month she'd been alone with the Flame King and even beyond that point as well. "That's amazing, Haku-nii. Since you showed me something new, how about I do the same huh?" she said as she hopped backwards and her regalia began to shift forms without needing to meet any specific conditions. This time the boots seemed to shift as all the mechanisms came together. Pieces began inching up her legs past even the cargo shorts she'd been wearing shredding them to pieces as the regalia itself came to brace around her legs all the way up leaving only a two inch gap of thigh at the top. Her wheels converged into spikes leaving her to hover some three or four inches off the ground and large bladed wing spikes seemed to be attached along her heel and ankle fanning out in a fashion that she'd only seen on one person prior to this. 'Nani!? He gave me his wings?' she thought seemingly stunned by this development. Aside from that her activated regalia felt lovely on her legs, there was no pain or strain. And beyond that it made her immediately test this new feeling. She began moving upward, using her enhanced vision and reflexes to move around lightning on her way up and out of the impending trap every movement causing denser clouds and chillier temperatures which had already begun to spread rapidly from her. It wouldn't be long before peak temperature was reached and the snow began to fall.

Bloodedge
11-29-2016, 01:01 PM
"I'd love to see~" was Kabuto's response. He rather enjoyed watching the development of his two friends in the second generation of Gravity Children, and Chiyo's progress now reminded him of the early days in which he knew the Thunder Queen, Mikasa. However, there was a slight problem. Chiyo had been in the Zone all along, and Kabuto was more than capable of handling himself with an active Regalia and his secondary Road, but with the Storm Queen also activating her Regalia, he became a bit more concerned for the immediate future of this play session. "Yare yare daze," he said. If he couldn't maintain against this, he'd be forced into the Zone himself, but that was something Kabuto did not want happening. So, he fought against the urge to do so, bringing his excess Iron Sand back into the armor and reforming the extremities he initially had upon activating his Regalia. "I didn't think this was what you meant. I hope you're not trying to bait me into the Zone with you. I can't do that."

Apollymi
11-29-2016, 01:24 PM
Chiyo had moved through the lightning and was appreciating the feeling of her new regalia when the Thunder King had said he was fine with her showing him something else. Apparently what she'd chosen to show him wasn't at all what he'd had in mind though, as he assumed that she'd been trying to bait him into the Zone with her. A smirk came to the Storm Queen's face as she thought logically about this and she shrugged. "Fuck, I wasn't really thinking about it like that... well not consciously anyways. I had no reason to activate it before, Yoichi was melting all the ice anyways..." the young woman mentioned as she began circling the young man from her current placement several feet above him, occasionally touching down on the ground and hopping further up, each movement done around lightning arcs as she got a look at the Thunder King. Something about this felt so familiar and yet... it didn't. "This is going to sound strange, but... I feel like I know that you can't or don't want to. I even feel like I know why... but... I don't." she said looking at him from a momentary pause. "Or rather I shouldn't." a cheeky smile came to her face. "You can enter with me or not, it doesn't really matter, I was just thinking... I can make a shit ton of snow like this~ and I really did want to build that snowman last time you offered but it wasn't my turn." she pouted slightly referencing the last time she'd encountered the Thunder King before her broken leg, which had been when her generation's tower had opened. She paused just a second and held out a finger as the snow fall began in earnest from overhead so that she could catch a snowflake on the tip of her finger she had no idea how far out from this area the snow fall would get. But little did she know, it was going on to stretch over the city, and a certain previously unstable weather man was arriving several blocks over to get film footage of the strange weather event.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 04:54 AM
"If you do know why, it would make a bit of sense. It wasn't very long before you were overwritten, that I first entered the Zone. I can do it easily... but then he'd find me." The very first time Kabuto had entered the Zone, it had been in the presence of the first tower's survivors in the battle against Aomine Isamu. At the time, it got him nowhere, but the Sun King had seen his potential, and sought him since. As such, he avoided the Zone as if it were a plague, as to not give away his strength and location. Either way, it didn't seem like Chiyo was as into the combat aspect of this run as he'd originally thought, as she now spoke of a snowman being created. With this in mind, Kabuto reverted from his armored form to that of his Regalia alone, and used the wires from it to create an effect that would hasten and amplify the falling of snow from above. "... Sou ka. I had almost forgotten about that day."

In the meantime, there was a certain green-haired young man in the vicinity. As the snow fell upon the city of Miyabi, he sat upon a high-rise building in the works, very near to Chiyo and Kabuto's location in the construction zone.

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 05:30 AM
"Sou ka, I did know that. It's strange, knowing things I shouldn't from a perspective that isn't really my own." said the girl who still had lightning in her eyes as she moved about. The memory of that event becoming clearer in her head by being reminded of it, which would cause a momentary shift in her eyes before they went back to their multi-pupil state. "Oh and I forgot, thank you... for you know, making it possible for me to be me again." she said a smile on her face. The change in the regalia of the Thunder King allowed for more and faster snowfall and as she moved the snow itself seemed to change in its quality as well. It was as if she was presently taking the opportunity to figure out how it worked, all while causing a massive summer snow storm in the city. "Hai, I had... forgotten you a bit at the time, but it still sounded like fun~" she said apparently more than a little amused. "Oh, oh, make a big one, I got an awesome idea~" said the girl who was apparently thinking of something amazing to do in combination with the Thunder King. Of course, she didn't know she was being watched by a certain green haired male, and was instead having a bit of fun with the one in front of her.

Meanwhile, the news man had taken to broadcasting. He was speaking of 'Lake Effect Snow'. Which was the only explanation of the current snowfall in the middle of the summer that he could come up with while looking at the charts. "We should be able to expect some lightning strikes soon! The THUNDER SNOW!! Lake effect snow is caused by high moisture systems meeting warm air and cooling closer to ground level. These can creep up from large bodies of water." he stated as the cameraman kept his lens trained on him. This was surprisingly enough a live broadcast, even though the last time this man had appeared during a random weather event, he'd tried to kill himself on camera. Now he seemed to be quite mellow, excited even, about this random weather which shouldn't be possible. And in the coming seconds because of the actions of the Storm Queen and the Thunder King together, a static charge would build with the ice in the clouds and cause a strike of lightning accompanied by the sound of thunder not too far over head, while a practical blizzard took place at ground level and had already accumulated several centimeters in height. "HOLY SMOKES! IT TOTALLY LIT UP THE SKY! DID YOU SEE THAT!?" questioned the excited newscaster to the audience at home and the camera man.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 05:46 AM
"I imagine. Yours is an exceptional case, as well. I thought I would come to regret tapping your original brain functions, but it seems like doing so has sent you on your way to something... greater than what Trophaeum was attempting with Brain Chargers." This was all Kabuto chose to say on the matter, figuring that if Chiyo wanted or needed further explanation, she would ask for it. Since she apparently had an idea for a larger snowman, the Thunder King nodded and amplified the Peltier effect being emitted from his Regalia, all to increase the efforts of the storm further, which would also work to increase the thunder snow effect by association.

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 06:09 AM
"That sounds weird.. am I missing something?" asked Chiyo she seemed to have no idea why anyone would regret letting a person be themselves. She then thought about it more and clarified further as she moved around the area at rapid pace. "I mean, if you want to explain. Not like I need to know something I haven't known for ages..." she said with a nod. Though she had no distinct dislike for the woman known as Jinx she didn't feel it was necessary to be her, besides that from what she could tell, given their limited interactions, she'd turned out quite a bit different from the blue haired woman. Though their similarities were still startling by her own account. She danced in the ice making it stick together building a snow man with base static charge determining its size and shape with the snow both created by her storm and by the Thunder King's regalia. She also rode all around it, having a good time cutting the snow man to the shape she desired it to be. Still multiple shots of lightning happened in the skies around this pairing as they played not that Chiyo minded this at all, she was fond of the awesome things that could happen in the sky.

The newscaster on the other hand was more and more excited by the coming lightning strikes. "OH! THAT'S A TWO-FER!" he exclaimed. If one had seen his reaction to the extra thunderstorms a few months prior to this, one might think this man was completely different. But he practically frolicked in the snow, which by his approximation was surprisingly sticky to his parka as he counted the strikes of the Lake Effect Snow Storm happening in Miyabi in July. "OH! THAT'S A THREE-FER!! THIS IS CHICAGO ALL OVER AGAIN!" the man exclaimed apparently he'd been a newscaster in the US before returning to his homeland. He was very emotive for the normally subdued area.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 06:40 AM
"Looks like you're missing quite a bit," he said, choosing to clarify per Chiyo's request while she went about crafting the snowman. "The original Brain Charger experiment was a test to fuse personalities, but that didn't quite work out as planned. In your case, the second experiment, there was an attempt to overwrite a missing personality with a stronger one... but your own consciousness persisted instead of fading away, which let me pull it back out. Now, it looks like you're tapping into the Kasumi-san's memories bit by bit, and your brain is starting to realize that these memories weren't lived by your actual body. If I had to predict the future, I'd say something interesting is going to happen, but... I'm not sure what. That'd take a much smarter guy than me," he ended with a hand rubbing against the back of his head.

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Chiyo worked on the snow man, making it perfectly the way she liked. All the three balls that made it up seemed to be descending in size by a ratio of exactly 10 percent as they were stacked atop each other, and one might wonder how the Storm Queen accomplished this, but it was simply part of her nature at this point. This snowman was about as large as she was, if not a bit bigger, and its head was greatly detailed though it seemed plain. It had a large slightly sinister grin, with several rows of fanged teeth she'd cleared out of her own accord and two long drop like eyes. She grinned when it was finished, and around that time, the statements that the Thunder King made about the Brain Charger project came to a close. "Sou ka. Thank you for the info, luckily enough, I've got a really brilliant friend... I'll ask him the next time we chat. He should be able to come up with something good.~" she said of figuring out what would happen. She could also potentially just wait for the outcome, she was that sort of person anyway, and it wasn't making her much of a difference. She looked at her completed work of the apparently vicious snowman and smiled. "It's almost perfect but I got one more thing~" she said hopping up a bit further into the sky she began doing the thing she'd done before, breaking the bonds of the falling snow crystals and slamming them together with her movements creating a mighty charge of lightning which would strike the snowman below. Such a thing would change the composition of this particular snow, crystallizing it by using the electricity to force the molecules to rearrange themselves. It would harden and become like a diamond prism. It would be refracting light internally particularly through all those rows of exceedingly sharp teeth. It was quite bright and looked amazing to the young Storm Queen who giggled intensely. "Fuck, that's so cool!~ Whatcha think?" she asked the Thunder King of their combination as she blinked away the Zone and rotated her shoulders.

The newsman continued his broadcast of the excitable lightning strikes, while weather advisories and school closings flashed across the television screens at the bottom. Such a thing was standard practice, though no one expected a snowstorm in the middle of the summer.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 07:26 AM
Kabuto continued to watch as the snowman's building came to its dramatic end. He clapped upon witnessing the final moments in which the structure was solidified, and stepped forward to give it a closer look. "I think i-" "It's a beautiful snowman, Chi-Chi," interjected the other male within the construction zone, namely Ichimaru Jun'Ichi, who approached Chiyo directly after she finished her work. Aside from his usual attire and ATs, the green-haired male now sported a pair of gauntlets that seemed to be crafted with AT technology, covering his forearms and featuring vents of some sort at the elbow. "Chi-Chi's grown quite a bit since last time. Was this one not the only person training recently?"

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 07:43 AM
Chiyo expected a critique of her crystal snowman from the Thunder King, but her ears were instead assaulted by an assessment and a nickname from a voice most familiar. In fact, the the green haired young man was to date one of very few people allowed to call the small girl by something not just her given name. She turned from where she stood and began circling the Rumble King, it'd been a couple of months since she'd last seen him. "Ichi-kun! Thank you~" she mentioned as she looked the young man over, such a behavior was the Storm Queen sizing up this young man, but it was quite normal to who she was. To his question, she had nothing to hide from him so she was honest. "It's been a while since I last saw you." she stated seeming to wonder where this young man had been. "No, you weren't the only one, a few of us have been doing some training, not sure on how hard it went for everyone else though~" she chimed. She knew that Roze had mentioned wanting to 'chat' with Akiza, and she knew Shoichi had spent the last month with Jinx, and she'd spent the last month with Kurama. It could only mean that if Jun'Ichi had received training it had been from the Storm Queen of the previous generation. Surprisingly enough she hadn't forgotten the Thunder King nor their most recent fun but she only had one question for him. "Haku-nii?~" she asked his name as a question, wondering if he had any knowledge of their Rumble King, which she thought he should, given his knowledge of the Thunder Queen.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 08:06 AM
"Hai," he said calmly in agreement with the time frame since their last meeting. Unlike the others, who began their crash course training about a month prior to this day, Jun'Ichi had approached the original Storm Queen as soon as possible, following the battle within the Trophaeum Tower of Miyabigaoka. "Chi-Chi's many times stronger. What's the incentive?" he asked while stepping toward the Thunder King, and simultaneously being approached by the man. The two stared at each other, each being personally unfamiliar with the other while knowing of their existence. The Thunder King seemed to find something interesting within this individual as well, and it was very obvious to him where he'd received training. "... Sou ka. You're the Rumble King, then," Kabuto stated with an upward inflection as he looked at this boy, seeming almost curious about his existence. "Hai. Yoroshiku," Jun'Ichi replied. The green-haired boy then turned his attention towards Chiyo once more. "This one came in search of Chi-Chi's companionship."

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 08:32 AM
Chiyo circled Jun'Ichi even as he and the Thunder King stepped towards each other. Her movements only required slight alterations to encompass them both and take in the entirety of the space they were in while she moved. About her incentive to get stronger she shrugged gently. "Fuck, well... it's kind of complicated. I kind of needed to... I didn't know how to fix my own run, I'd broken my leg again, then after I was better I lost in a cube and a scary guy seemed to express some interest in me and nearly killed me. It's been a busy few months." she explained how she'd come to need training. Everyone else likely had their own reasons for doing so. "I'm not completely sure why anyone else did, though." she said still staring at the boy before her, taking in his frame and the changes to his body. "Eh, but you've been busier for longer than we have, huh?" she said it in question form, but she already knew the answer to said question. An apparent introduction between the two unfamiliar males made the girl nod her understanding of this situation, and beyond that when Jun'Ichi explained why he'd come Chiyo stopped her movements completely seeming to stare at the green haired lad for about three seconds before she covered her own face and sighed. "If you wanna hang out that's fine with me, I'll always make time for you. But don't say it like that." she said pouting just a little before revealing that same fanged grin. She'd never turn down a chance to play with any of her friends, so she'd acquiesce turning to the Thunder King. "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Haku-nii... I'll do something really cool with what you gave me and show ya' later! Then we can play again, promise?~" she said a devilish smile coming to her face as she thanked the Thunder King for all his help and extending her left pinkie to the older man in the fashion that they normally sealed their deals.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 08:46 AM
Upon being offered the gratitude and farewell of the Storm Queen, Kabuto extended his left hand to greet her pinkie finger with his own. "I look forward to it. Be safe," he said just before their fingers separated. With that, his business here was done, and he rolled away to give these two members of the second generation their privacy.

Jun'Ichi only smiled when Chiyo addressed the amount of time he'd been training for. There were many things that had been uncovered by the Rumble King, and many things yet to come. But, that was not a matter that was up for discussion at the moment. What he did mean to discuss, was the slight misinterpretation of his words by the black-haired lass. "Iie. That wasn't the meaning." As he spoke, Jun'Ichi reached out to grab the young woman's right hand and hold it betwixt his own hands, simultaneously taking a knee before her. "This one believes Chi-Chi should come with him."

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 08:59 AM
A nod came from the Storm Queen as she heard the parting words from the Thunder King. She couldn't always promise she'd behave or do anything safe, but she understood what he was getting at just the same, and she always felt pretty good about life after hanging out with him and as such she had nothing but good feelings in the moment. Even as the snow continued to fall around them. Soon enough she was left alone with the Rumble King and much to her surprise, said she'd misunderstood. "Oh?" she questioned as he clarified. His statement that she should come with him, sounded a lot more permanent than one would expect from her childhood friend. Beyond that he'd taken to one knee clasping her right hand within his in a way which was much more intimate than her general meetings with friends went. "Ichi-kun..." Chiyo was running through how to address this as it was completely out of the blue and she had no idea what the Rumble King could have been getting at. She opened her mouth several times, closing it because she had a bad habit of just letting things fall out of her mouth in ways which were most disrespectful and right now she wasn't sure she wanted to be that so she tried multiple times before finding the right way to question this situation. "What are you even talking about right now?" she asked very cautiously.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 09:11 AM
"Everything," was Jun'Ichi's immediate retort. With it, he rose slightly while aiming to pull Chiyo closer to himself; an act that would allow him to speak directly into her face. "The coming parts war. Life. Every possible meaning. The wind is always carrying this one toward Chi-Chi. She can only be the feathers that let his wings be carried. Doesn't she see? It has always been coming to this. This one accepts the wind's guidance toward happiness, but there is a cage that needs to be unlocked, and Chi-Chi is the key." The more Jun'Ichi spoke, the more excitable he seemed to become. In fact, by the end of his tirade, he reached out with one hand to grab Chiyo by the back of the head, aiming to pull her even closer, that he may meet her with a kiss to drive home his purpose in these words.

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 09:29 AM
'Everything?' it was such a broad response to the question she'd asked. Chiyo soon found the Rumble King speaking directly into her face about what 'everything' entailed. And that would have caused a weaker willed person to take a step back. But Chiyo had always thought of Jun'Ichi as a nice guy, she didn't fear him. And while she didn't fully understand his excitement in this moment she was willing to hear him out. His words were full of references to her, and how she was somehow the key to his happiness and the future. But she really didn't get it, nor did she actually agree with anything being said. Soon enough though there was another problem, because she was trying to formulate a question to clarify the missing pieces of his statements but soon enough this young man was pushing their faces together forcing a lip lock. It was quite unusual, Chiyo was normally the one to do such a thing, but without it being something she truly desired doing, it did nothing for her in this moment. Her eyes widened and a second after the shock wore off she raised her left hand and pushed it towards the Rumble King's chest while pushing back against her ATs and clearing a reasonable amount of space between them. "Fuck! Ichi-kun. I think you've got the wrong idea about me, I'm not anybody's feathers, or their happiness, and I definitely make cages... I don't unlock them. I don't get it... I really don't." she said. Having no idea what could have prompted such an outburst from the Rumble King nor having any idea of what to actually do about it considering they were friends. His proposition seemed so abstract to her, and from what she understood of it, he wanted her to come with him, but hadn't given any reason beyond his flowery thoughts which apparently all circled around her and to the best of her approximation were all ideologically opposed to who she was right at the moment.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 09:59 AM
In spite of his little speech, it seemed Jun'Ichi had failed to pull Chiyo on board with his ideals. Of course, this would not deter him, however. When the Storm Queen moved away, he stood, clenching his fist over his chest while offering further explanation; perhaps one that would reveal why this had come about so suddenly. "This one has been thinking since the tower reopened. This parts war... will be entered. This one plans on putting an end to future parts wars, and the suffering of people as a result, through this. ATs should not be weaponized in such a way. But... doing that will be dangerous, so help was needed... and with or without it, if this war should be the end of him, this one thought there was no better time to express himself."

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 10:16 AM
It seemed that the push away from the Rumble King and her words wouldn't discourage him from speaking on his intentions. It seemed he'd been thinking about this for quite a while, and had decided to participate in the next parts war, as he hadn't in the one their generation had specifically been part of. She remembered he hadn't joined the previous parts war citing his pacifism on how ATs were used as a reason. She'd respected this at the time, even while having no memory of who he was then. "Sou... ka." she said thinking about it more, it took several more minutes of quiet contemplation for her to sort through the indirectness of the Rumble King's speech. 'If this was just about his participation in the parts war, there'd be no reason for him to come looking for me. It's strange that he thought to come to me just to tell me that, if he wanted to recruit me, it seems he does... But he kissed me so it's something more than that... he said he wanted my companionship and not in the way I assumed which is...' a look of great astonishment and shock came over the young woman's face as she finally came to a conclusion and it feel out of her face with an extreme amount of shock attached to it. She stopped moving completely as if she'd run into an invisible wall."Wait a fucking minute. Are you saying you like me?!" she seemed to be completely stunned by this. But in her mind the only way his participation in the parts war could have any negative effect on his ability to express himself would be if he intended her as his love interest. Such a thing was completely foreign to the Storm Queen and she really didn't understand the sorts of feelings people had for her, in particular the romantic sort that Jun'Ichi seemed to be expressing right at the moment.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 10:37 AM
After several moments, Chiyo finally caught up to the meaning behind the odd speech pattern of Jun'Ichi, and the fact that she did so brought a smile to the young man's face. However, the amount of surprise she she showed in this moment was among the stranger things he'd ever experienced. "Iie. Things were only that simple and innocent when all of us were in the tower. This one things we've gone far beyond that point now. But..." The Rumble King was soon placing his hands in his pockets and rolling forward. In spite of the smile he still wore, his eyes were devoid of their typical optimism when he continued. "It's not the same, right?"

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 10:55 AM
The shock of the Storm Queen was obvious in her face, and with her still active eyes she could see this information processing in the face of the Rumble King. She couldn't help but think this expression was something she'd just not expected, even knowing that he'd liked her as a child, she also knew herself to be quite different now than she was then and only recently had she considered that she wasn't that different after all. Beyond this, as she watched she couldn't help but notice the sullenness of this young man. It was as if he'd had so much hope in this and she'd crushed it with her lack of feeling. It was sort of hard to look at given how much of it she could see, but she figured she owed it to him not to be a coward in this moment and to acknowledge fully that which she was doing. She couldn't help this, she simply didn't feel the same way about Jun'ichi that he felt about her. "Sumimasen." she said, looking directly at the young man. She simply felt inclined to apologize which was quite rare for the sort of person she was, but she knew it wasn't possible to return the feelings he had, and she'd feel bad if she strung him along, when she knew she simply didn't have it in her. It was a cold thing to her, but she felt empty and at peace with this decision.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 11:10 AM
Jun'Ichi received neither a yes, nor a no, as the answer to his query. Instead, he was given a single apology from the raven-haired lass. This was likely something better than one of the two responses he'd been looking for, as it provided some unspoken level of both certainty and sincerity. Of course, this did nothing to stunt the sharp sting of rejection, but the Rumble King now knew where he stood. "Sou ka. Arigatou gozaimasu," he said with an averted gaze. Afterwards, there was little to no hesitation prior to the Rumble King's departure. It was quick, and obviously rushed. The voice of another male toward Chiyo's hind left, next to a vendor stall prepared for the construction workers, had a single thing to say about this interaction. "That went about as well as telling a child there's no Santa. Please, just don't tell me you need a minute to cry. There's obviously about to be enough of that for the both of you."

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 11:25 AM
And just like that, the Rumble King thanked Chiyo for her honesty and ran off. She knew he was going to cry, but there was nothing she could do about this. She'd probably crushed a little part of him, so she didn't want to chase him down and make him deal with it. Sometimes people needed to heal themselves and she didn't really blame him if he never wanted to talk to her again. Moving right along, it seemed there was an observer of this particular interaction. And one she recognized, even before she turned to her hind left to find him. He had a rather blunt and slightly mean disposition about his observations of this situation. The Storm Queen turned to the Tar King and approached him her regalia reverting to its original state. She couldn't really argue with what he had to say, and given this her hands met her hips and her head tilted to the left as she seemed to be quite herself. "What the fuck? Do I look like fucking Mikasa to you? Fuck no I don't need to cry... and obviously I know that didn't go well, but it isn't like I could lie about it." she stated in a minor rant. The words she spoke tasted a bit spiteful and angry and thus normal for the young woman and it set her at ease, even if it meant being mean to the Tar King, if only just a little. That tiny bit of spite was lovely and it tickled something deep within the young woman. "So, you just on a stroll today? Enjoying the weather?" she asked sarcastically as she inspected the damage her released regalia had done to her shorts and sighed knowing she'd be up for an outfit change at some point in the near future.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 11:37 AM
"Hmph," was the Tar King's initial reaction to the rather snarky words spoken to him. Being the type of individual that he was, though, he absolutely had to retort. "I'm quite sure Mikasa wishes you did look like her. If that were the case, then perhaps Jun'Ichi would have something to fall back on after you so brazenly obliterated his testicles." The young man had been leaning against the vendor stall since Chiyo's duel against the Thunder King, but he now chose to push away from it and roll toward Chiyo. "I do rather enjoy a bit of snow. You've come a long way to have created this so quickly. I thought I would have been here before it became a full-blown blizzard. And you? It seems you've been on a roll lately... and, by that, I mean I obviously ran into Shoichi already. That one was too obvious to figure out."

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 11:49 AM
If there was one thing she could count on in the world, it was the Tar King's ability to flawlessly analyze every situation in the most snarky way possible. It must be nice, being so smart that one isn't at all attached to these situations that they might see it more clearly. "Fuck! I didn't emasculate him, why do people say such things to me if they don't want me to be honest, this is way too much to have to interpret." she said pouting. It really couldn't be helped that she didn't have the same feelings for the Rumble King that he obviously had for her, besides that she figured it was kinder to be honest with him about it, ripping the band aid in one stroke to speak. Beyond this it seemed that the Tar King enjoyed the snow but still felt the need to comment further upon the personal life of the Storm Queen by mentioning that he'd run into Shoichi and obviously Chiyo had been on a roll today. "The snow is fucking awesome, probably one of my favorite things... as for this roll you speak of, I got no idea. I swear I didn't do anything to him." she said rubbing a point in the middle of her forehead. "Fuck! I swear I'm being punished and I don't even know why." she said as she tried to relax and rotated her shoulders. Still when she opened her eyes she had a smile on her face fully appreciating this blizzard she'd created today with the help of the Thunder King. "I take it you were watching for a while then, were you bored?" she asked which wasn't really as much of a question as it appeared to be. She also rolled towards the always flawlessly dressed Tar King and once she was in range she began circling him as per her usual way of conversing with her friends.

Bloodedge
11-30-2016, 12:08 PM
"Mendokusai yo," Mukuro said with the fore and middle fingers of his left hand pressed against his temple, and his eyes closed. It took him a matter of microseconds to figure out what had occurred between the Sky and Storm of the second generation, but Chiyo didn't seem to understand the situation at all. "You're both really that stupid, aren't you? You two have been so obvious for so long, but both of you keep mucking it up at every possible turn. At the very least, I hope your pleasure-seeking was worth it in this instance." While Chiyo circled him, Mukuro stood virtually motionless with crossed arms and a gaze which shifted based on Chiyo's relative location. "I was in the area when the snow started, so I figured I'd find out where you were. I'd have been here much sooner than I actually was, but... snow is so difficult to maneuver."

Apollymi
11-30-2016, 12:25 PM
The reaction of the Tar King to her statements was about what Chiyo expected. Given his own ability to see and understand everyone and everything she figured he had a more than reasonable understanding of whatever it was she was missing. Beyond this his words gave her a bit of clarity that she didn't understand before and she had a moment to be stunned that he knew so much then chalk it up to him being him. "I'm not stupid, I just don't get it... I can't do or know everything. Fuck! I know, I try all the time and then I snap." she mentioned absently giving away the thing that had led to her interaction with the Flame King and in general the thing that always led to such situations. "Fuck! Do I have a sign painted on my forehead that says that shit or something?" she said though she wasn't actually looking for an answer, her hand simply ran over her face, she obviously had no problem with what she'd done, but she still didn't really see what the problem was, such a thing seemed so normal in her head for anyone to be upset with her over it made absolutely no sense. She also wasn't sure what anyone was getting at when it was stated that she and the Sky King were obvious there was nothing going on between them aside from the normal so what was everyone else seeing that she wasn't.

Beyond this the Tar King mentioned he'd simply been in the area and come to find her, so she shrugged and looked him over when he said he had a problem maneuvering the snow. A chuckle ensued which led to full blown laughter from the small fanged girl. "Is it really hard to maneuver in, doesn't feel like it." she said having a mental image of the Tar King falling in the snow which made this moment even funnier to her as he stood still following her with his eyes.

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 05:30 AM
"Obviously no person can know everything. However, you could put the effort toward finding out. If everyone else can see something, and you can't, then I'm beginning to rethink your observational skills. It's no wonder Kanda was a better Shogi player than you," he said. In spite of Chiyo being one of the more intelligent people in Mukuro's book, he felt she was either a bit too simple, or perhaps a bit too complicated, for her own good. But, that was of little importance. Now, he was simply using this as a bit of small talk. "As a matter of fact, it is painted on your forehead; or, more accurately, growing out of it. Your eyebrows make it so much more obvious that you've had yourself a very long session in the past... week? Maybe less; it was too vigorous for me to pinpoint the exact time... even with your legs giving me more to work with."

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 06:11 AM
Chiyo was still circling the Tar King when he remarked about her not finding out the information which was apparently so clear to everyone else, but that she'd been missing. The thing was she always felt strange around Shoichi and she had no real way of quantifying it. The time she had spent alone with the Flame King had allowed her to understand lust... but the rest still felt too different. And the fanged girl really didn't like explaining such things because it made her feel soft and weird inside. She was processing these things in her head and she couldn't help the conclusion which came to her mind and was thus completely visible in her face. She felt the immediate need to supress it, or even replace it with something that didn't trigger her anxiety. "There is nothing wrong with my observational skills. I just don't use them on myself. Fuck! This shit is annoying me." she mentioned her apparent understanding with no details. But always one to deflect the words given by Mukuro about her phyiscal state including her eyebrows and legs and what they apparently gave away about her recent activities had her curious for a most devious reason. "Say, Muu-nii~ how's Aki-nee?"

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 09:02 AM
"And that is precisely why you get yourself into these predicaments." Since Chiyo continued to fuel him with her retorts, Mukuro became more relaxed over the course of the conversation. Eventually, he stood with arms akimbo, and his back ever so slightly arched. A sly grin passed his face when the Storm Queen questioned one Izayoi Akiza's well-being, and his eyes closed in a very presumptuous manner when he replied. "Well, as always. Since you've asked, how is the first generation's Pledge Queen?"

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 09:15 AM
"Fuck all of this, I'm going back to being a hermit. My life was like ninety three percent less complicated when I was sure everyone hated me or was afraid of me." she said. This was mostly a joke, but she seriously considered choosing her room and not emerging for a couple of days, perhaps she could pick up some food and simply camp out while all of this stuff kind of blew over. That seemed like a plan enough. Still she egged on the Tar King whose ability to come back even cockier than he had before seemed to shine brightly. She stopped before him this time when he spoke because she'd been utterly shocked by his retort though she'd expected one. Before she addressed what he'd actually said she grinned up at the taller man, a giggle escaping her. "Pause. This shit right here, is why you don't have normal friends Muu-nii. That level of smug is flammable." she said gesturing to the arrogance he had going on in his countenance presently. "Though it's also why we're friends, though I'd appreciate occasionally being able to divert conversations with you, I swear you're almost belligerent and that is a lot coming from me." she said rolling her eyes. "The Angels are magical beings, but why ask me that? What do you think I've been doing?" she said in mock disbelief. Though she was mostly curious as to how he'd come to the conclusion that anything had happened between herself and the first generation's Pledge Queen.

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Little did Chiyo know, her appreciation of the ability to divert a conversation, was exactly why Mukuro refused to allow such a thing. "You're not the type that needs to be given the freedom of running away from things," he said, making and leaving his point there. As for the matter of the Angel(s), he rolled a few paces closer to Chiyo, stopping just within striking distance. From there, he reached out to swipe his right thumb across her bottom lip, after which he inspected the lip balm taken from it. "Well, I don't think you've been doing much of anything... but I didn't see you being the type to layer gloss over twilight purple balm. For future reference, though, it does make a bigger and better statement."

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 09:54 AM
She wanted to pout and argue that occasionally even she needed to escape situations which she found taxing for her mentally. But she was a strong individual so she could accept that sometimes she needed to buck up and be the bigger person. Even if that wasn't physically possible. When he moved on to rolling closer and eventually reaching out to swipe her bottom lip she looked a bit confused. As he went on to explain that she had gloss layered over her normal lip balm and spoke on the kind of statements such a thing made there was a voice which was loud in her head about the ramifications of saying such a thing. It took the girl a second to close her eyes and exhale ever so slowly as she tried to suppress the desire to mention the thing that had crossed her mind which was obviously a thought connected to a different situation not the one she was presently in. "If I ever change my mind about make up and clothes you'll be at the top of the consulting list. Well not really 'cause you are way too into uncomfortable complicated things like buttons and layers... but fuck, you get what I mean." she said of her choice in lip gloss. In truth the twilight purple was her third favorite color and since she couldn't decide between her favorites she had settled on her third choice. "Also you see way too much, your head is probably a fucking minefield and I want no part of it."

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 10:32 AM
"Buttons, layers... all words that, from you in particular, translate to a lack of style." When it was said that his head was likely akin to a minefield, Mukuro returned his hands to his pockets and looked toward the snow-filled sky. "My mind is nothing of the sort. It's more of an archive, really... a very incredible one that I'd be willing to show you, if it were possible. Oh, and speaking of minds... what the Thunder King meant by his earlier words, was that the memories of your Brain Charger are being unlocked bit by bit, and rationalized over time. The same is happening with Shoichi. In short, you'll eventually be able to retain your own personality, and tap into the additional set of memories of the Brain Charger at your leisure. I imagine such a thing will only happen when all of the memories have been synchronized, but... I don't think either of you is going to like the day that happens."

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 10:49 AM
"Iie, not a lack of style per se. I think all that shit looks cool as hell on everyone else. I just don't have the patience to take that much time getting dressed, especially given how often I end up naked." she mentioned motioning her her own state of disarray at the present moment. Such a thing wasn't at all uncommon for the Storm Queen even before this update, it seemed to simply be par for the course that if she was involved in anything very seriously she'd likely lose an article or two of clothing, which she needed to replace as quickly as possible to avoid being naked too long. Besides that, she was quite serious about the comfort of her clothing and needed things that didn't rub her skin the wrong way, it's probably why she favored the minuscule fabric of her open jumpsuit. soon enough Mukuro was looking up towards the snow filled sky and Chiyo was watching him as he did so. A grin crossed her face as he explained what he thought his mind was actually like, and beyond that explained the bit about the Brain Charger project that Kabuto hadn't been able to explain to her before. Light seemed to shine in the Storm Queen's eyes as she processed this information and felt a great deal of pride for the brilliance of her generation's Tar King. "Sugei!~ Muu-nii!~ I knew I could count on you, to be all brilliant and tell me all the shit I was missing~" the girl chimed, she was quite happy to be in this young man's presence and happier still to be counted among his friends. And she didn't seem to be worried at all about the day she wouldn't like in the future because that was still to far fetched for her to worry about it in detail. She flinched a second thereafter, she wanted to hug this young man, but she couldn't remember if he'd accept one or not.

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 11:03 AM
"That would be my point. When I say style, I mean your impatience is attributed to your lack of finesse when donning more complex articles of clothing. The right moves can slip into a three-piece suit in a matter of seconds, while on the move." Now that he had explained one major thing he had intended to clarify all along - that being the details of the Brain Charger project's development - Mukuro felt he was done with the current interaction. "That's what I'm here for. You lot miss things; I point them out." His intention after saying these words was to turn around and casually ride away, keeping to the Tar King's usual flair. However, roughly four paces later, the purple-haired male would be seen slipping and falling onto his back. This was no fault of his own, but instead the fault of two sudden factors: the first being that the gravity seemed to instantly have a drastic increase; the second being the snow in the surrounding area suddenly being forced into incredibly compressed ice as a result. "Ugh! Nani!?"

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Chiyo's eyes narrowed as the Tar King explained the quickness with which someone would be able to don more complicated articles of dress if they knew the right moves to use. Again the back of her mind screamed a particular insult but she knew it wasn't meant for the man before her so she closed her mouth right after it opened. "Hai hai~ Fine, one day you can show me and I'll upgrade." she mentioned in her usual playful way. It was soon after this that the Tar King decided to take his leave, in his usual flair filled way, Chiyo watched this initially having a thought. 'Sugoi!~ Always so cool!~' a small tear of admiration forming in the corner of her eye, probably due to cold exposure but it still fit the moment, but... said moment wouldn't last. The man had gotten no further than four paces away, when he was rather suddenly falling to the ground. Chiyo watched this happen practically in slow motion and since she'd been at a stand still herself she was affected by the gravity but able to compensate by lowering her center of gravity, which wasn't a conscious thought on her own part, but lead to her being bent over at the waist with her knees slightly bent as she laughed. Sure enough there was compressed ice now under her feet instead of snow, but since her ATs were made to deal with it, she didn't have a problem maneuvering around though she was a bit slower considering the extra weight which made her feel heavier than normal.

Though she was still laughing at the fallen Tar King. "Muu-nii, are you... alright?" she asked between giggles. She was trying really hard, but since she'd thought of this happening earlier she couldn't help but think she had caused this with her mind. Beyond this she began to scan the area looking for a large blonde man because that man was about the only one she could think of doing such a thing. "Eh, let me help you up, did you see Muscles?" she asked while extending a hand to the fallen purple haired man. "This seems like a Muscles thing, and like a bit more fun..." she said a wide grin crossing her face. She'd had it in her head to ask the muscular twin of Yoichi to throw her into the air at some point, and there was no time like the present to get ones wishes granted. Though she had no idea why she thought of such a thing she couldn't really imagine any other Gem King being strong enough to pull such a thing off.

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Mukuro slowly pulled himself up into a sitting position, finding nothing on him to be broken or bruised from the fall. He took the Storm Queen's hand, but did no spare the scoff that came as a result of the girl's laughter. "I didn't see anyone, but I don't much care. I'm getting back to my training." Mukuro wasn't concerned with the first generation Gem King, so once he was on his feet, he glided across the ice toward his previous destination. Little did he know, the culprit of this was not the man called Atlas. A few blocks away, the young man to blame stood in the middle of the city's largest intersection. Traffic had been halted, and he was alone in this location. This male figure had black hair swept back with a tuft left to hang over his face, and one on either side. His eyes were crimson with conical pupils, and he sported an open black and white overcoat with a high collar, no shirt beneath it, a pair of black cargo pants, and armored, boot-style, ball-roller ATs. The most notable feature of this male was his right arm, which had been entirely blackened. This affliction seemed to spread onto part of his chest, and up his neck and face, stopping on the right side of his forehead after passing through his eye. "A whole city, huh? This one's gonna be harder than I expected."

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Chiyo had one final look at Mukuro as she helped him up and taking into account the things he must have been doing while they were missing she concluded he should be ready soon. If he hadn't already figured out something she'd thought him capable of a while ago. A smirk spread across her face as he claimed to be going back to his training. "Ja ne~ When you're ready we'll be able to play!~" she chimed as she headed off further into the city. In fact, she was moving towards the start of the hardened ice, her eyes bouncing all over reflective surfaces as she went to look for the large muscled man known as Atlas assuming he'd be the only one capable of doing such a thing. What she found at the intersection though, wasn't the large tall man, but a lone black haired male she didn't really look at. "Yo, seen a giant blonde guy...." she paused because this face was familiar to her. So familiar in fact she was stunned into stopping completely, right in front of this young man and looking up into his face. "That's..." she paused. "How the fuck is this possible?!" she asked. Unlike other times Chiyo fully recognized this individual and it was one she never expected to be standing in front of her ever again. He was counted among her good friends before, because they'd shared a bit of synergy. She rolled forward and reached out, and it seemed innocent enough but if she made contact she slip her thumbs into the corners of his mouth and stretch just a little like she was making sure he was rightly human as he stood before her.

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Not much time passed after the compression of snow into sheet ice across the city, that the raven-haired male was joined at the intersection by someone he recognized... and someone who apparently recognized him. She seemed to be taken aback by his existence, and in this moment of shock, he grinned. "Yo..." he said calmly. He was preparing for a two-fingered salute when the young woman approached him and began pulling at his mouth by the corners. His visage turned cross immediately, and in what seemed to be some form of outrage, he reached out to stretch her mouth to limits that were beyond physically possible. "WHY!? That was the perfect moment for my super cool intro, but NOOOO, YOU had to be the one to fuck it all up!"

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Chiyo found this boy's outrage at her antics to be just what she was looking for. In fact it caused her to laugh and pull back from the actions that had apparently ruined his really cool entrance. When she calmed down she jumped aiming to hug the young man whose name she was about to speak. "KAE!! It's really you!~" she said before deciding to do say something about what was apparently his thought that she'd messed up his entrance. "Fucking things up and making people be mad with me are kind of things I'm known for. Today I'm on a roll, you got no idea~" she said with smirk. She was really happy to see this young man, but upon realizing it was him here, and not the Gem King Atlas, she let go of him and began circling, looking at his physical features with the active complication of her advanced eye because the kind of skill required to freeze this area was well beyond what he'd been capable of before. "Sugei, you're so good now. You wanna play?"

Bloodedge
12-01-2016, 11:28 PM
"Why wouldn't it be me? Did you feel that gravity?" Apparently, the sort of thing Chiyo had done against his introduction, was the sort of thing she'd been doing all day. The male apparently known as Kae obviously had no clue what she could have been referencing, but none of that mattered once she spoke of play. "Why not? Been awhile since I got a good bit of exercise." Before doing anything even remotely serious, Kae felt the need to do something about the ice below. As such, he stomped the ground with enough force to shatter even ice this thick beneath his feet, and send cracks through the ice in this entire area. What's more, a mighty and widespread tremor occurred and shattered the ice across the city. "And what about you?" he asked, looking down at Chiyo's ATs. "End up becoming Sky Queen? The fuck are those?"

Apollymi
12-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Chiyo looked at this young man as if he was confused. Of course, she didn't initially think him when she felt the gravity. "We... thought you were dead. And the previous generation of gravity children have a Gem King, he's strong enough to have done this. I've met him a couple of times, so it was my assumption it was him. Fuck! I'm glad to see it's you though." she said seemingly very happy to have found her own Gem King instead of the previous one. He'd even gone so far as to agree to play with her and sent vibrations across the ground towards the city shattering all the ice he'd previously created by compacting the snow with gravity. This was a use of the Gem Regalia she hadn't seen in a while, and she immediately wondered if she could accomplish something similar. "What about me?!" she questioned, not seeming to understand only to have the question further as she began to circle the Gem King in her usual manner. A soft smile came to her face as she shook her head no to his question. "Fuck! Do I look like the fucking Sky Queen to you? Fuck all that... We made Shoichi the Sky King. And these..." she gestured down her legs at the high boots she now wore. "They're my regalia... Usagi-nee, calls it Crazy Diamond. And my official title now is... Storm Queen. Really recent... like... just got that shit today."

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 12:13 AM
"Previous generation!? There's more of us?" he asked. "Sweet." Moving on, Chiyo decided to reveal her newly obtained title with her explanation of this new Regalia of hers, and who had actually become the Sky King. The latter clause was not so much a surprise to him, but the name of Chiyo's current Regalia didn't match what she once was. This was going to be quite interesting. "How the fuck am I supposed to know what a Sky Queen looks like? Whatever, though. Let's get to it! I got a fresh Regalia off Usagi, and I haven't finished testing it yet!"

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 12:31 AM
"Hai a lot more. The previous generation had something bad happen to them, they're only 9 of them left and one of them is extremely rogue and dangerous. The other 8 though are pretty cool. And there's the younger generation... they are a lot of them... they are likely setting up to take part of the next Gram Scale Tournament so I'm sure you'll get to meet everyone." she said offering the young man a smile as she circled. When he asked how he should know what a Sky Queen looks like she shrugged. "Shoichi's elder sister is the Sky Queen of the previous generation, so like her. And I promise I look nothing like her." she mentioned, not seeming to realize that she and Roze had some very interesting personality traits in common.

Moving right along, it seemed that he had a new regalia worth testing and she still had to learn how to make her regalia function with all of its new parts. With that in mind, it seemed both of them would be running a test while they caught up. "Sugei, we can both just test them out then, I was thinking I'd have to learn what this road was like from an almost stranger~ I'm happy I get to play with you instead, I think you'll appreciate this..." she said as she jumped backwards flicking out her leg in a sweeping motion she fired off a fang but it was very different from the ones she used before this moment. It appeared to be jagged like her original ones, but solid ice and nearly three times her size as it traveled towards the Gem King encroaching upon his left side at rapid pace. If it made contact and didn't slice through, it would burst into a concussive impact and freezing temperatures. This was what her fangs were like before when her regalia was active as a small child in the Tower. It's what she hadn't been able to do by the time her friends found her again, and it was now something well within the lines of her abilities. It was a mark that Chiyo was finding herself in her jumbled mind, not just separating out the previous Water Queen Kasumi from who she was now.

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Kae excitedly awaited the Fang Queen's, or rather, the Storm Queen's first move. It was interesting to see that she was now able to create fangs without dashing forward and braking, but what was even more interesting, was the end result of this fang. As it encroached upon him, he raised his leg to kick out against it. This created a powerful shock wave of vibrations which dispersed the ice fang and continued on a path toward Chiyo. When his foot returned to the ground, he used both ATs to create vibrations not in the ground, but in his own body. This hardened every molecule within his body, and created continuous vibrations which spanned out for about a meter in radius from his core. "Ohh, so it was you! That's pretty awesome. You're missing something, though. You've got all that power, but where's the pressure?" To mark his own words, Kae increased the frequency of his body's vibrations. His skin had already become completely black due to the use of his Amethyst Aegis trick, but the vibrations now affected the air itself in the surrounding area.

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 02:25 AM
"Fuck, I am always missing something. I did say today, remember. And what was me?" she said with a frown she said as she braced for a rather interesting tremor which shot through her body in the aftermath of her shattered fang. Though she'd been building up to this point for the last few months, it only recently became a thing for her to realize that her regalia function with all of its pieces to make up her. The first generation's Flame King, Kurama... had mentioned to the girl that she'd get to determine the type of storm she'd be... and she decided to figure that information out, by playing with all of the people who'd contributed to getting her this far. She liked the idea of doing new things and learning all on her own. And the part of her that was similar to the Water Queen, wanted nothing more than to acquire as many new things as she could and use them herself. Such a combination would be making her into something quite different from the Storm Queen of the previous generation and this would likely be shown pretty soon.

As the Amethyst Aegis trick was shown Chiyo was watching studying, those eyes of hers taking in everything she was seeing in the changes of the Gem King's body. But before she could approach she felt strange, like she didn't want to get any closer... something about what she was witnessing made her feel a bit uneasy. She began circling him at a bit of a distance. "Nani?!" she questioned as if she didn't understand what she was looking at or feeling as she concentrated all of her points of vision on him and magnified him down to an almost microscopic level. "Sugoi!~ Your whole body structure changes when you do that... it's hardened you to the core!~" she exclaimed as she circled. "Fuck! The first generation's Gem King has a trick like this... but... this is more advanced, Kae what the fuck!" she said immediately aiming to test this strength she ceased her circling and jumped back, flicking her leg out at the ankle she created the ice laser type air shell aimed for the center of his being, but even if nothing was done about it, by her own approximation she couldn't actually hurt him. Seeing what she could do with vibrations and the like to create diversity in her tricks. Actually, it made more than perfect sense to her and even led back to an idea she'd had a while prior to this one, but she couldn't understand how to make it work. Pressure was an odd way to phrase it, but she'd learned a long time ago that her friends had varied vocabularies for how they discussed their AT related philosophies. "Pressure, huh? Fuck... I like that."

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 02:56 AM
"Christmas in July? What else would I be talking about?" he replied. Chiyo seemed to be capable of figuring out his most recent trick and its advantages, but when she voiced her understanding of it, Kae looked toward her with an expression of confusion. "So that is some sort of freaky eye you've got going on there. I figured it was just contacts." He was a bit curious to know what these eyes were capable of, but more interested in the fight at hand. It had taken the Gem King quite some time to master this trick, but he felt he had found all of the benefits to using it, and significantly lowered the chances of ruining his body in doing so. It seemed to be the case that Chiyo continued to be a projectile fighter, and as she jumped back again, he raised his right hand to prepare for what was to come. A laser was... not quite what he anticipated, but it didn't much matter. Before the beam even reached his hand, the vibrations being emitted from Kae caused fissures to appear along its length, resulting in a mass-segmentation and division of the blast. "Still got that bad habit, huh? It's obvious you're going easy on me. You can stop. It's cool; I'm a total badass now."

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 03:17 AM
"Oh, fuck. I forgot it was only July for a second. The snow was stretching as far as I could see, but I forgot to go higher and check it out." she said looking a tad bit abashed. The Gem King went on to finally take note of the advanced nature of the girl's eye while she performed the trick which would lead to the ice laser. She responded in kind. "Hai... my eye is a bit strange, it has 10 points of vision and allows me to change the focus of things I see. Well, when I am not doing anything specific. It let's me do other things too... but those are kinda..." she paused then as she saw the outcome of her trick against the Gem King and she had to say she was quite impressed. "Fuck that's kind of awesome..." she said finding it amusing that she wasn't making any progress against the Gem King. It wasn't often someone could just dismantle a laser as it flew towards them.

"Bad habit?" she questioned only for the explanation to come that she'd been taking it easy on him she sighed then but it turned into laughter soon after. "Oh? That... well I wouldn't consider that a bad habit to have... I've always been a bit wary of the things I do. I was just testing the waters a bit." she said as she reached the ground she began to circle around the Gem King a bit of a grin on her face. "I think I got something new I want to show you. But I have to have a look to see if I can. Let me borrow your eyes for a sec?" she asked as she came to a stop in front of the young man giving him a full view of the depth of craziness which her eyes possessed while she reflected her image in his pupils stealing the use of his vision so she could make a few calculations about what her body would or wouldn't be able to do as far as the trick she was thinking of was concerned. After all, she didn't want to break herself in attempting it. From the perspective of the Gem King, he'd be forced into seeing what he looked like in the third person while she took his vision this way...

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 04:36 AM
"If you're wondering, it covered all of Miyabi, and about a kilometer or two more in a few other places. Made the ground heavy as shit." Kae was easily able to make these deductions about the radius of Chiyo's blizzard, as his Road afforded him the ability to feel all things that made contact with the ground. "And yeah, bad habit. I did that kind of thing once, and we all know how that ended."

Kae wasn't sure what Chiyo meant when she spoke of borrowing his eyes, but after a moment of eye contact, he was able to see himself from the Storm Queen's perspective. This was quite strange, to say the least, but it made him understand her meaning. "That's pretty sweet. So, aside from showing me how badass I look, what are you trying to do?"

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 04:51 AM
"That's fucking awesome!~" she said seemingly in awe of how far her Storm had managed to reach. She hadn't even intended it to go any further than the space she was occupying, it was one of many things she'd have to be a bit more careful of in the near future, but cold weather wasn't nearly as dangerous as it could be. And with the statement that he also previously shared her bad habit she frowned a little seeming to want to explain. "Fuck! Well, yeah and I totally get that, but the last time I completely flew off the handle about anything, a guy ended up in a wheel chair. And while he was a dick and totally deserved that shit... I'd rather not have things I can't undo on my conscience." she said.

With that in mind she got a good look at herself, using her ability to know a body to scan herself through the eyes of the Gem King. When he commented about the nature of her eyes she grinned. "Hai, I can shift the points of vision of multiple people while taking a few onto myself. I basically just traded your two points for two of mine. And besides letting you know how badass you are, they allow me to see what kind of shape I'm in physically. According to Muu-nii I have OCD. So, I have these numbers floating around in my head that I use to figure out how fit other people are. But I can only use it on myself if I am looking through another person. I was checking to see if what I am about to try would fuck me up or not." she said concisely. A curt nod and a second of eye contact shifted the vision of the perspective people back where they belonged. "And if you're wondering... it won't. So, let me show you." she said as she launched herself backwards at a speed which was more than triple the pace she'd been using a few moments prior to this one. Such a thing would lead to a quick circle as she began using a different kind of mechanism within her regalia. This would be similar to Kae's, causing vibrations all around with the snow and ice, she caused them to stick to herself with a bit of the magnetism she'd recently learned. Then she pressurized it to her person, creating a diamond like skin as the ice settled in with the molecules of her person. As it settled into place she came to a stop a few feet off from Kae. "I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd borrow this." she said with a wicked smirk, her form seemingly immortalized in crystal, frozen fairly deeply but still apparently retaining her ability to move about while she did such.

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 05:08 AM
Kae took in the explanation provided by Chiyo, nodding to confirm his understanding of how this eye worked. Apparently, whatever new trick she had in mind would not have heavy consequences on her, so she would be showcasing it in her next breath. When she did so, Kae felt the vibrations emitting from the young woman, and realized what had happened to his original Regalia cores. This Storm Regalia was composed of quite a few things, it seemed, but the end result of Chiyo's trick was an armor-style alteration of her body using ice. Kae whistled as he observed this transformation, but his verbalization afterwards was not quite on the same page. "You look pale as shit... and you've got white hair."

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 05:25 AM
Chiyo looked at the Gem King and shook her head from left to right. While the whistle of appreciation was definitely about what she expected his words after made her a testy. "Fuck! A simple compliment would suffice. You know, 'Nice job.' or 'How'd ya' figure that out so quickly?' or 'Man that is fucking awesome.' " she said her words dripping in sarcasm, but still was more than a bit amused and as she moved around a bit she thought about why she might have white hair and what was probably a ghostly quality to her skin tone as well. "I am frozen almost solid, it makes sense that a lot of me has lost its color. Besides that my body temperature has probably dropped markedly, and if I am feeling it right my heart has stopped or at least slowed down so much I have to try really hard to notice it. I think I caused myself moving cryostasis." she mentioned not knowing if this would make sense to anyone else. She then thought about what she must look like, pale skin, pale hair probably lips which would be tinted blue if not for her affection towards the color purple and she began laughing hysterically. "Fuck! I just realized, the first generation Flame King calls me Yukianesa." she said seeming to find the humor in being referred to as an ice demon while maintaining the physical form of one. To test her present form she rushed the Gem King, instead of attempting the normal ranged combat she used to test people she got really close, seeming to have her feet aimed at the middle of his person as if she was attempting to ride across him with the full effect of her frozen regalia.

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 06:17 AM
"What? Those things stood out. Besides, you fucked up my intro, so I don't owe you shit," the Gem King said prior to having his amethyst tongue protrude from his mouth. Either way, Chiyo had successfully copied his trick and applied her own principles to it, effectively turning herself into a creature of ice, just as he had turned himself into a living gemstone. Apparently, she had been called something befitting of this new form before, but this was neither here nor there as far as Kae was concerned. His attention was given to the next maneuver chosen by the Storm Queen; one that he would meet in earnest. This form was one very well suited to melee combat, and he could only assume Chiyo had come to this conclusion with hers as well. Her approach was met by the Gem King shifting his body to the right for evasion, while bringing his right fist inward to aim a mighty punch toward her abdomen. Normally, he would have been worried for the potential destruction of Chiyo's body, due to the nature of ice. However, he felt the vibrations that caused this form, and they only put him at ease.

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 06:36 AM
Chiyo laughed at the Gem King and returned his tongue out face with one of her own but of ice. "Well fine, be that way!~" she chimed as she went in for her attack though her eyes seemed to dart around. It took her only a second to realize who this was going to play out and when his body shifted right for the evasion she'd already accounted for it. Still aiming towards the center of his being with one leg to push against his coming arm, while the leg she'd previously aimed at the center of his being would be bent shoved up towards his chin in anticipation of its coming openness. "Full armor combat and no bruises...Fuck! I could get used to this."

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 08:36 AM
"I bet," Kae replied. Chiyo's eyes seemed to afford her some ability of perception, allowing her to quite flawlessly counter his attack. However, Kae himself had a fair bit of perception as well. Within the radius of his ambient vibrations in Amethyst Aegis form, he could feel everything in the air, just as he could normally feel things against the ground. As such, he could feel Chiyo's movements as they were being made, and he was sure to adjust accordingly. The knee toward his chin was aptly blocked by Kae's left hand, and his right leg rose in an attempt to kick her torso and repel her from his area of personal space. "So, did everyone else get this strong? Or... is there an everyone else? Don't tell me there was anyone else who didn't make it out of that fight."

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 08:56 AM
The grin on the Storm Queen's face didn't seem to waver, though it was replaced by a bit of shock when her knee didn't find its home in this man's chin and was instead met by his arm. Such a thing was nearly unheard of and she didn't expect any besides maybe Shoichi to be able to keep up with how fast she could perceive movements. But this was a learning exercise so soon enough she was twisting her body to avoid the leg coming up towards her person it would instead be met by the palm of her hand which she'd use to push off and clear the space between herself and Kae. "Fuck! If you wanted some space, I would have just backed off~" she mentioned as she landed still getting used to the feeling of this frozen form.

It was then she was asked a question about the strengths of the rest of the group, if there was even still a group at all. She frowned thinking about it, her memories, even those of more recent events didn't always line up. Of course, she had a reasonable grasp of the fall of their Cyclone Striders team so she had a way of explaining. "On the list of missing and assumed dead were you, Lycielle, Ryohei, and Hiei." she said calmly. "They aren't with us now, and we have no idea if like you they are around and we just don't know it, or if they actually died." she said solemnly before finding a bit of happiness. "The ones of us that stayed or are left are all pretty strong though. I don't know where we stack up right now, most of us are training to get a bit better. From what I can tell, and what I can see... everyone is going to be amazing." she said with a huge grin on her face. Moving right along she remembered that she'd had a question which she'd let leave her head due to what she was asked. "But we can get back to that in a second, how the fuck were you able to react to me, 'cause... that shouldn't really be possible at this point." she said knowing the full extent of her own abilities reacting to her should be a skill for only the most capable of exploiting perception and if there was a way of seeing she didn't have yet, she wanted it.

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Kae's only response to Chiyo's initial statement was a mock scoff, though this quickly turned into surprise when he received the list of the presumed dead from the last parts war. This information made him pause all movements. "Whoa... Those guys were pretty strong. And... if Lycielle is dead..." Kae had met with the Pledge Queen Usagi roughly one month prior to this moment, but he had yet to receive this information. In this moment, he expected that Shoichi had been affected by the occurrences of the last parts war, but that was likely not something to be spoken of in great detail. So, instead, he moved on to the matter of his counter-attack. "That's a pretty cocky thing to say, isn't it? You don't just get to be in striking distance and think you're gonna get away with shit. And, with those moves, I get the feeling you haven't been fighting up close for very long."

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 10:31 AM
A nod came from Chiyo as the Gem King seemed to work through the information she'd given him. She'd thought a lot about it herself given she had the free time and memory to do so now, and she realized much about how people grieved and left them to do so in privacy. But most of that was beside her now, she'd leave it to Kae if he wished to talk to anyone directly about those missing and presumed dead, but she assumed most would just be happy to see the Gem King again.

As it was stated the comment she'd just made was a bit cocky she couldn't rightly deny it she simply nodded. "Fuck, well... I suppose that is true. I am not fond of fighting within strike distance, though I've been known to ride all over people for no reason. They were usually tied up at the time. When I stopped wearing my chains a while back... I lost that particular advantage." she said thinking about it from this standpoint she might take them up again. They helped the kind of combat she enjoyed and the weight gave her muscle training she was now missing. She imagined if she went back to the chains with the added ability to fly, she'd be capable of the kind of combat she liked to participate in. "Fuck! Too much I don't want to think about right now... come on Kae~ Be nice and teach me a little since you know so much more about it~" she chimed seemingly amused by the whole thing and more than willing to learn a bit more to be able to use this form effectively.

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 10:48 AM
The more Chiyo spoke, the higher Kae's right brow rose. He didn't believe she realized exactly what she was saying. Being the kind of man he was, though, he was sure to notify her. "... You just admitted. To tying people up. With chains. And riding them," he said, taking a brief pause thereafter. When he spoke again, he did so with a guffaw. "That's fucking awesome! Ha ha!" In this moment, Kae lost all interest in fighting. He was simply too amused to go on, and he even managed to stop the vibrations which allowed him to retain his transformation. "It's not something I can teach you. Well... it is, but I'd have to teach you the Gaia Road. That's a lot of work!"

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 11:00 AM
After she'd spoken it seemed that the Gem King had found some kind of hidden meaning in the words she'd spoken. It took Chiyo about three seconds after he stated what she'd said, to realize that was a hidden sexual connotation within that statement that she'd not meant, subconsciously or otherwise. Still this didn't stop the girl from being completely embarrassed by this moment. "Fuck! Of all the things you'd notice I said, that's on the list. I didn't mean it like that. I'm fucking done with you. All of you people turning my words against me like I've gone native or something." she said, finding the accidental perversion to be the worst thing that had happened to her this day. Still she was happy her friend was still living and beyond that she could tell by how amused he was and by the stopping of his form that their playtime was over. She sighed then stopping the vibrations of her own regalia so that she'd go back to her normal non-frozen black haired form, shaking off the residual ice left over from doing so, the regularity of her slow heart beat returned to her. "I'm fucking glad I could amuse you Kae." she said seeming to be a bit cross. As for the bit about her having to learn the whole of his road. "That does sound like work, how about this... I'll do something cool with what I got and if you don't go disappearing again~ I'll show ya' when it's perfect!~" she offered a smile to the Gem King of her generation as she went back to circling him still looking with those eyes of hers dancing over his scarred form. She remembered him looking a bit different. "So, weird question feel free not to answer, but... your hair wasn't always black and your eyes weren't always red right? I mean..."

Bloodedge
12-02-2016, 12:06 PM
"Hey, I mean... you said it," he asserted. He later nodded when Chiyo said she would show him whatever new trick or skill she came up with after perfecting it, provided he did not vanish like he did the last time they'd seen one another. Surely enough, he would be participating in this upcoming parts war, and he was certain he'd make it to the Gram Scale Tournament with relative ease. More to the point of present, it seemed Chiyo had either failed to notice the changes in his hair and eyes, or had simply not realized that this was not his original appearance right away. "And my arm wasn't always black, either. It all happened at once, back during that fight. The form I can take is strong, and I'm pretty unstoppable when I use it, but it fucked up my molecular bonds in a few areas when I first tried using it. I almost wish I had that eye of yours back then, but if I didn't take the risk, I wouldn't have made it out alive at all."

Apollymi
12-02-2016, 12:29 PM
"Fuck you." she said crossing her arms over her chest. This was the girl's version of letting this go. She wasn't upset but she couldn't argue she hadn't said it, she'd said exactly those words and they'd been taken horribly astray of what she'd meant. Given this information she was more than willing to just abandon this and move on. She also heard out the explanation Kae gave for the alterations to his appearance. She closed her eyes but soon enough allowed a smile to grace her face again. "Fuck. Well, there are no rewards without risks, and the biggest reward right now is you." the girl said which was one of the most direct I'm glad you are alive speeches the girl would ever give in her entire life. She had always been quite fond of Kae and her feelings were hurt when he didn't come back from that one match. "Scars are pretty badass though. And you've got the whole 'I can totally take an ass kicking and get back up' look going for you." she said a smirk coming to her face and when she opened her eyes they were normal, or rather as the Gem King would remember them deep purple with ripples and long serpentine pupils. Of their usefulness she spoke a little more. "If it makes you feel better, this eye of mine only developed in the last few months and only reached its current mature state in the last couple of weeks under intensive drive me crazy style training that should have taken a couple of years. That being said, I've been trying to make sure none of us fuck ourselves up too badly so when I find numbers in people I think are interesting I can figure out stuff they can do that won't hurt them. I'm totally on call for that sort of thing. Oh and that reminds me... you have a phone yes?~ Number~" she basically demanded while removing her own from her pocket which was surprisingly still together even though her shorts hadn't really survived her most recent play time.

Bloodedge
12-03-2016, 01:49 AM
"Aww, that's sweet," Kae said with a smile on his face, and a roll of his eyes. "Sorry, though. You're a bit too short for my taste, so I can only take the compliment." Apparently, Chiyo had done quite a bit of developing herself in recent weeks alone, attributing to the power of her new Road, as well as this ocular ability she possessed. Perhaps he'd need to check in with the Storm Queen before or after developing any new tricks, as to avoid the mishap of molecular deconstruction occurring again. Whether this became the case or not was truly a thought for another time, though, as Chiyo was now virtually demanding his phone number. "Oh, right. Those exist. I let someone else borrow it, but here," he said as he leaned over to manually insert his phone number into Chiyo's contact list. "If a girl answers it, don't think anything of it. She's just on my team."

Apollymi
12-03-2016, 02:09 AM
Upon hearing the Gem King's response to her apparent compliment Chiyo looked at him blankly for a few seconds before her face broke into a grin as she was completely and utterly relieved. A slight shift happened in her countenance and her eyes would flash with the Over Cross Twinkle Eye. "Fuckin' finally someone on board with just taking a fuckin' compliment, and not trying to make my life fuckin' difficult. Fuckin' hell that's a relief, you... you're fuckin' awesome right now!" she chimed but as soon as she was done speaking her eyes returned to normal and she went back to being just herself. She seemed to find it perfectly alright that the Gem King wasn't into her, she was always happy to have a friend whose position she didn't have to question. "Wait a fucking minute, I am not that short, fuck you." she followed up on her own realizing she didn't really like his reason for not liking her. After all, the Storm Queen had a bit of a complex about being so much smaller than the rest of her peers.

As he went on to explain that he'd let someone else borrow his phone so he may not be the one to answer it, the black haired lass scoffed. "Well, I don't actually call people unless I have to. I text. Unless you happen to be late for a prearranged meeting or I need a favor 'cause in general I'd rather be direct about those things. And in general I'll always answer a phone call, well... unless I'm sleeping 'cause if I am sleeping and my phone rings it dies." she mentioned for no reason at all. She was still feeling pretty spirited but she was sure that she'd taken up enough of the Gem King's time. "Anyways~ It was nice seein' ya, and thanks for the help. Ja ne, Kae!~" she'd say while she tucked her phone in her pocket and began rolling backwards towards the city before she'd get a certain distance away and turn on her heels dashing forward rather quickly while enjoying the cold weather.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 12:44 AM
A race agreed upon for the sake of entertainment between the second generation Gravity Child Onishi Shizuka, and the member of the Windstorm G-Men Ito Shigeru, led the pair toward the construction zone as their final goal. Shigeru, on his special motorcycle, entered with speed and precision by air, having taken a custom route and shot himself off a building. He had lost track of Shizuka on this path, but his estimation put him either a bit ahead, or a bit behind the woman. "Oi! I know I'm no challenge for the Twinkle Eye, but there's no way you're at the line already! Show yourself!"

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 02:32 AM
Shizuka had gotten a bit ahead of Shigeru and she was watching his driving skills from slightly above him grinding up a crane with wrecking ball recently put back into place. "Shhh~ I'm right here, I said I wanted to check out what you're doing." she mentioned. The goal was a bit further ahead yet and really quite high. There was a half finished skyscraper in the midst of the space so she jumped taking herself through the air. "Yare yare, that's a pretty good job keeping up. Even without a Twinkle Eye." this was the compliment paid by the silver haired lass.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 03:41 AM
Shizuka quickly revealed her location, causing the blonde man's gaze to shift toward her. She had taken the higher ground. He grinned upon seeing the woman, taking the compliment paid to his pace in stride. "Arigatou gozaimashita. I try my best," he said. His next major movement took him to the goal building; at which point, he began scaling it vertically with seemingly no issue whatsoever. "So... since you're checking me out and all, what do you think? Suitable enough?"

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 04:04 AM
Eventually the crane would end and it would cause the silver haired girl to make a jump towards the goal building. It would appear she'd be short for that jump, but she wasn't. A solid kick downward would shoot the girl up the side of the building for quite a decent bit of distance though she still wasn't terribly far ahead of her opponent in this race. "Yare, yare. I suppose I respect the skills. I'd call them more than suitable." she mentioned as their goal approached. This building was very interesting in its design and was still a bit open at the top with exposed beams and a lack of windows. Eventually, Shizuka's route would take her up some angled beams and leave her near the final top looking out over the city, but she couldn't be sure she'd actually win based on how close behind her opponent was.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 06:18 AM
"Heh! That's what I wanted to hear." Shigeru's pace up the building remained high, yet he remained incapable of passing her at this speed. He could catch up, and surely he did, but it seemed the man was destined to fall short of victory. Of course, this was partially intentional now that Shizuka had acknowledged his driving ability. There was one particular thing he was saving, and once she reached the finish line, he would use it. With thrusters active, the vehicle carried Shigeru into the sky above before the thrusters stopped. At the peak of this jump, he would turn around and call out. "You got me! So, time for the ride?" he asked with his right hand outstretched toward the woman.

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 06:35 AM
A bit of a smile came to the girl's face as she reached the finish line rather easily. Moving right along, it seemed that this man was hiding a little something and was still offering the supposed ride. Since she could fully acknowledge his driving ability she supposed she saw nothing wrong with this. But the use of thrusters on the bike made her scoff. "Yare, yare. Hiding something like that, you definitely would have won, you know?" the girl mused, but on the matter of the actual ride she supposed she still wanted to take it. "Hai, I could go for a ride." said jumping into the air herself and bouncing off of hardened air which would create a small burst beneath her before she grabbed his outstretched hand.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 06:42 AM
"Sure, I could have... but if I did, I wouldn't be able to do this with the same impact," he said with a wink. With his hand taken, Shigeru pulled the Echo Queen onto the bike with a flourishing spin that would allow her to be placed right against his front. Then, he quickly leaned against her back to be able to reach the handles and control panel, all while the vehicle descended. It soon connected with support beams of the in-progress building again, and there, it began rapidly building up speed en route to the ground. "Comfortable?" he asked. "I did say it would be a bit intimate."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 07:05 AM
The wink that came from the young man, as well as the flourishing way he pulled the silver haired girl onto the bike with him made her smile. Though now she fully understood why this would be an intimate ride. "That was impressive." she mentioned finding the man pressed against her rear while she was in the front of this bike to be rather comfortable. Then again, unlike many of her peers Shizuka tended to think about all things very logically. "Yare yare, intimate is a bit of an understatement. But I'm plenty comfortable." she said looking around and finding this blonde man to be one of the most interesting she'd come across.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 07:59 AM
"Good. I'll take that as a personal compliment," he said. With the press of a button, Shigeru forced the movement of a hydraulic mechanism in the motorcycle, causing the rear wheel to force the vehicle off the support beam. This resulted in the pair soaring above the smaller structures in the area, eventually landing atop a partially completed rooftop before driving off it and into other obstacles. "So, where are we going? I'll be a kind chauffeur."

Apollymi
01-05-2017, 08:29 AM
"You should." was all Shizuka had to say about the man taking her earlier statement as a compliment. Moving right along, it seemed he was happy to play chauffeur to her today and she could think of only one place she was going. And it would have been the same whether she'd been with this man or not. "Well, if it's the case that you'll take me where I wanted to go. I was headed to the Four Demons Bookstore. You know that cute little bookstore up on the hill." she mentioned seeming innocently. She was very much enjoying the functionality of this bike, as well as the company of the blonde haired man with her.

Bloodedge
01-05-2017, 08:37 AM
"Onishi?" he questioned, finding it very amusing how this individual's surname lined up with the name of the book store in such a way. "Haha! That's interesting. Fair enough, though. I've been looking for a good read, so I may pick up something while we're there." With that said, Shigeru performed a grind along a crane-attached beam, leading him rocketing off the end and away from the construction zone.