PDA

View Full Version : [Miyabigaoka] Residental District

Apollymi
04-04-2016, 08:41 PM
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s474/benihime469/RPU/Air%20Gear/ANIME-PICTURES.NET_-_417118-1920x1080-original-nikop-highres-wideimage-sky-cloud28clouds29_zpsbl3xamnv.jpg

The eastern side of the Miyabigaoka is devoted to a large open plains like area which has within it the residential district. This low-lying area is full of large and small houses and low-rise apartment buildings (less than 15 floors total) the whole area is over all very quiet and peaceful and has an exceedingly low crime rate. Here small shops owned by families line the busier streets. Children play out in the open and there is very little traffic to distract people from having a good time. This is the place which houses the most of the population and almost everyone is bound to pass through here at some point during a day.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 09:31 AM
The pink-haired Pledge Queen of the second generation Gravity Children, Sasagawa Usagi, had chosen a fine evening to go on a leisurely run around the residential area in which she lived. The cherry blossoms in the area were in full bloom, and being able to watch them at just the time of sunset had been the young woman's activity of choice to really put a spark in her day. Of course, her day had been rather exciting already. She'd managed to upgrade the Regalia of the Ice Queen, Chiyo, as well as another unnamed wielder of Regalia, and had done both in a manner she was very proud of. As far as she was concerned, this was the perfect way to wind down after what she considered an eventful, and very successful day of doing what she enjoyed more than anything.

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 09:48 AM
A while after her departure from the Flame King, Jinx had made her way to the Residential District. She'd found her way here, as if she didn't have a care in the world. But specifically today, that wasn't the case. "Ugh, when I agreed to help, I forgot that the last time I met him I hadn't decided if I liked him or not. I don't have his number... fucking hell." the blue haired woman murmured to herself. She could have found it in herself to be angry, but considering the treatment her body had so recently received she couldn't be anything other than relaxed. As such she enjoyed the cherry blossoms of the area and made a slurry of bubbles in her wake. But soon enough by sheer coincidence she'd be passed by the pink haired girl she recognized as being the Pledge Queen of the younger generation. Her eyes widened as this miracle passed her and soon enough her trajectory would change, rather quickly actually as she came up behind the girl, stopping her bubble production and came up beside her. "Yo, Pinkie Pie, gotta minute?" she asked of the girl

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 09:56 AM
Usagi's run was not quite interrupted, though it was somewhat joined by the blue-haired woman she had last seen during the battle of the second generation's Trophaeum Tower. She approached the younger female while asking if she had a minute, and though Usagi had nary a clue what she would need, the girl always had an ear open for those who felt they needed something from her. "Of course!" she replied with a smile. "What do you need from me?"

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 10:05 AM
The blue haired woman's eyes widened in shock as the pink haired Pledge Queen offered herself up for help without having any idea of what she wanted. It was actually just sort of stunning, such an open personality, though not unusual was still simply not what she expected. After the shock work off a smile crossed the woman's face. "Fuck, I didn't expect you to be so nice." she mentioned offering a smile to the girl. "I kinda need a small favor. I got tasked with showing your Sky King how to run. But... I hadn't decided if I liked him or not. So, fuck if I have his number and I didn't give him mine. Wanna help me out a bit and call him for me, or ya' know... just tell me where I might find him." she said as she rolled small circles around the young woman with the great bit of ease she always had.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 10:14 AM
When she was told what the Water Queen wanted, Usagi placed a finger against her chin and looked toward the sky, as if in thought. The blue lights on her headphones and armbands became lit after a moment, and soon after this, she finally spoke. "You have Sho-kun's phone number," was what she said. In this moment, if one looked toward the Water Queen's phone, they may have caught sight of what looked to be a butterfly, casually fluttering away from the woman's hip. "Sumimasen. I couldn't reach him myself, so he might still be in Tokyo. I haven't extended my range that far yet."

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 10:38 AM
Jinx paused when the girl mentioned that she had Shoichi's phone number and looked down at her waist line to fish her phone out finding a small butterfly floating away from her hip. This caused her brow to raise as she looked at the girl and kept circling finding the Sky King's phone number in her phone programmed under his legitimate name, she went about editing the contact information immediately because she couldn't have real names and numbers in her phone. Beyond this point she was a bit astounded by the supposed range of the developing Pledge Queen and whens he was done she looked up at the girl and grinned. "Well, aren't you cute with your butterflies, Pinkie Pie. I am quite fond of our tuner, Angels aside though..." she looked at the girl and gave a two fingered salute. "You're a-fuckin'-mazing. Thanks." she said her circling continuing as she came to a conclusion about the venue for Shoichi's training she had but one last thing to ask of the tuner. "Oh, one more question Pinkie Pie, is Fly Boy still running around on two pairs of ATs? 'Cause that shit has got to stop if he is." mentioned the Water Queen. On this day, she wasn't accepting half-assery from anyone, which meant fixing one base issue of the Sky King before fixing his run.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 10:49 AM
"Arigatou. You're too kind," Usagi said with a bashful bow to her elder Gravity Child. Jinx went on to pose another query, which involved Shoichi's Regalia. Usagi wasn't certain why she needed this information, but as it was nothing incriminating on anyone's part, she was willing to share the truth. "I have the Sky Regalia on my person while Sho-kun uses Bagram Strike. I've been testing something out with it lately... something I realized in Takeuchi-san when we were in the tower."

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 11:02 AM
As the bashful Pledge Queen thanked the Water Queen for her kindness the woman's magenta eyes went wide. "Fucking hell, I'm too kind. I don't think I've ever heard those words together in a sentence before. I obviously need to be hanging out with you." Jinx mentioned as she became a bit chummy with the Second Generation's Pledge Queen. Before a while though, the rather simple question asked by Jinx was given a rather complicated answer. She seemed confused by the information at first, but then became rather curious, as she always was when Roze was mentioned. "Realized something from Roze huh? What was that?" she questioned as she began typing an in-depth text message to the Sky King to avoid the oddness of a conversation that usually occurred when someone received a call from a number they didn't know. "Hey, Fly Boy, it's Jinx. I don't know if you know anything about this yet, but some random shit happened, and I've been tasked with helping you right your run in a relatively short amount of time. I'm riding in the Residential District of Miyabi with your tuner, if you care to stop by and find out the greater details." the text was signed with a devil face and sent to the Sky King's phone.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 11:10 AM
"Uhh... well..." Usagi's finger returned to her chin. She was indeed in deep thought about this topic, as she'd yet to figure out how to explain what she'd noticed in the tower... or rather, how to replicate it. "She was definitely wearing the Sky Regalia back then, but... it had the design of a Thorn Regalia, no doubt about it. I've been trying to figure out how to reshape Sho-kun's into something like a Wind Regalia, but it won't respond well to the change. It's like the Sky Regalia is incomplete or something."

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 11:21 AM
Jinx heard out the explanation of the Pledge Queen of the Second Generation and upon hearing what she'd noticed and upon being given the explanation that she wasn't sure how to replicate it, the Water Queen decided that it would be in the best interest of everyone if she explained it. Though she wasn't a tuner herself, she did know what the deal was with Roze's Regalia mostly because she had been there when said upgrades were performed and usually was, just because of how the Angels chose to give their blessings. "Eh, I think I can help you out a bit with that, since you're all nice and sweet to me." said the blue haired woman as rolled around, having already sent the text message she'd intended she began twirling her left pigtail around in her hand. "Roze's Regalia... is the Thorn Regalia. Roze was our Thorn Queen first. So the Sky Regalia when she got it, was added to the Thorn Regalia. Like an upgrade.... I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to be worn all alone. At least, that was how Roze and Angel made it sound when that happened way back when." she mentioned, circling thoughtfully and recalling the memory surrounding such an upgrade with surprising clarity. "Does that help?" she questioned.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 07:25 PM
Jinx's explanation of her Sky Queen's Regalia was nothing along the lines of what Usagi expected to learn about it. The second generation Pledge Queen had once used a portion of Shoichi's Sky Regalia to augment another pair of ATs, but never did she consider that the entire Sky Regalia could be used as an upgrade to the rider's original. "Goodness... I hadn't even considered that. But... of course! Incorporate the Sky Regalia for its functions alone, and Sho-kun's original Regalia will keep holding strong in matching his rhythm! Arigatou gozaimasu!" With this rather happy utterance, the bubbly, pink-haired lass also leaped forward to snatch the Water Queen with a hug.

In the meantime, the cherry blossom petals were being blown in a single direction with the building winds. This marked the approach and, within a few moments, the arrival of Shoichi. The winds around him allowed him to gradually coast onto the street where the two women stood. "Yo! Somebody call for a good time?"

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Jinx had continued with her thinking motions and pigtail twirling right up until the point that the Second Generation's Pledge Queen had jumped her for a hug. Surprisingly enough though, the Water Queen seemed to accept this with the most devious grin on her face, opening her arms to such a thing even though she expressed nothing but a semi-constant dislike for the younger generations. "Fucking hell, Pinkie Pie. I am glad I could help and all. For clarification sake though, does all helpfulness come with hugs or am I some kind of fucking special?" Jinx wondered aloud, she was at the very least hopeful that the Sky King's gear could be fixed as such the basis of his run would be much better not that it was something she'd have to wait long to think about.

Soon after, or rather in the middle of this particular embrace between the First Generation's Water Queen and the Second Generation's Pledge Queen the Sky King's wind, and then the Sky King himself would show up before them. This would cause the blue haired woman to make a slightly disgusted face before she turned and addressed him, which she did while still holding on to the Pledge Queen. "Fucking Hell, dick ass wind users, and their fucking entrances. Sup, Fly Boy... we got work to do, Pinkie Pie here is gonna help." she said offering the girl a wink and letting her go finally.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 08:10 PM
"Oh," the Pledge Queen said with a light blush crossing her face. Before she went on, she separated herself from the woman. "I just like hugging people." With that said, Usagi turned her attention to the Sky King, Shoichi. "Ohayou, Sho-kun!"

"Sup," Shoichi replied to the Pledge Queen. Hearing that this girl would be assisting with what he was called here for, Shoichi wondered what it could entail. He wouldn't have to think on this long, though, as Usagi was already in the process of activating the tuning suit she'd made of her Regalia. This was the first time Shoichi was seeing this, and he was quite amazed; especially by the fact that the Sky Regalia he'd given to her was separating from this suit in segments. At the same time, his Regalia... no, his ATs in general, were taken apart and added to the mix. "Dynamic Synthesis: Access!" One of the butterflies that were part of Usagi's Regalia did not return to her suit in this moment. Instead, it landed on Shoichi's forehead, harmonizing with his 'rhythm' to make him an extension of the Pledge Queen herself, while also giving her a better connection with the man. In this moment, Usagi's mind was empty of all things bar parts and heartbeats in the area. Her beat and Shoichi's became as one as she reached out to touch his chest with one hand. Unlike the normal method of this Infinity Atmosphere, which involved the subject's rhythm becoming like the Pledge Queen's, she changed hers to his. This allowed her the ultimate harmonization with his Road, and further allowed her to re-purpose his gear instead of simply switching out parts. "Ring in! Sho-kun, show me the wind and the stars. Sky Regalia, share with me all paths under the sky!" The parts of the Sky and Wind Regalias began swirling around the pair at an incredibly fast pace, eventually narrowing around Shoichi's feet, where they began to recombine. Usagi discarded nothing, and added nothing. Every piece of both originals were somehow utilized in the creation of these new ATs. "I give birth to the Sky Regalia: Star Platinum!" Shoichi now wore a silver pair of armored ATs which nearly reached his knees. This was a very strange feeling from the man. He felt as if he'd been reverted to the same pair of ATs he wore in the Trophaeum Tower years ago, but he knew this was not the case. As the butterfly left his forehead, Usagi looked toward Jinx, whom the butterfly was moving toward. "The Heirloom must be polished in its original mold. It is strong, but it is forced. Will you accept this offering?"

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 08:25 PM
"Pinkie Pie, you can't blush at me and claim it's not special." teased the Water Queen as she began to watch the coming tuning with much interest. She'd heard this girl had fixed their previous Fang King and made him back into what he was supposed to be. And while watching her tune the Sky King she realized that this girl, really was something amazing. She'd seen tuning happen on a massive scale and she'd always been impressed by the gear produced by the Angels. But right now, she was truly stunned by the progress of the Second Generation's Pledge Queen. 'Well, I'll be damned, fucking baby Angels in this bitch. This is kind of exciting.' thought the blue haired woman as the tuning took place. Beyond this... the girl soon turned her attention to the Water Queen which made the woman stop the constant twirling of her pigtail as a butterfly made its way towards her.

Now Jinx loved her own tuner, and had never really been tuned by anyone else. That being said, she simply couldn't find it in herself to turn down a gift, she'd never been able to do that. "Fuckin' hell, Pinkie Pie. When you say it like that even I can't start to say no. Come on then, give me whatcha got!"

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 08:39 PM
The moment Usagi was given approval, the butterfly landed atop Jinx's head. Usagi hovered toward the woman and placed a hand upon her beating heart as well. This was an unfamiliar, and rather strange rhythm, which required the lass to put forth a bit more effort in adjusting her own. But, she accomplished it just the same. The Water Regalia shattered, forming a tornado of parts just as Shoichi's gear had done in prior moments. Every time a part passed her, Usagi familiarized herself with it and its functions, eventually gaining total understanding of the Regalia itself, as well as Jinx's run pattern and Road. "I command all parts of the Water Regalia to harmonize with all other parts, and the Water Queen. My word is absolute. Dynamic Synthesis: Rebirth!" At her command, the pieces of the Water Regalia returned to AT form around their owner's feet. The shell was back in its former state, but inside, gears and the like had been shifted around to maximize efficiency and synergy with Jinx herself, much like the Regalia's original form. "Heirloom Torrent V0!"

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 08:59 PM
Jinx watched the swirl of parts around her, and though it was nothing new to receive tuning, the way this girl did it was markedly different from what the Water Queen had gotten used to from the Angels. She was also quite used to the invasion of personal space, and couldn't help but comment about it. "Normally, this sort of thing comes with kisses." she mentioned of the girl's hand on her heart, but as the tuning continued she lost all desire to joke when the pieces of her Regalia slammed back together she was amazed by the sensation it gave. It seemed to be the same, but she hadn't felt anything like this in well over a decade. "Fucking hell, Pinkie Pie. I haven't felt like this in ages... aren't you just something new and special." she said as she twisted her body moving forward with no resistance and then switched to backward circling which also came with absolutely no tension to her legs. The ease of the shifting was beyond what she could imagine, and this sort of thing was exactly what she needed. It was amazing to her that this little tuner could do such thing, but... Pledge Queens were like that for a reason. Though, now that she thought about it, the girl looked a bit familiar. "Oi, Pinkie Pie, I'll have to do something nice for you a bit later... to repay you for an awesome gift." she said offering the girl a wink. She stopped and pounced the girl for a hug, in a manner oddly reminiscent of the Ice Queen. "I'm Kirigumo Kasumi... but I like ya' and you're sweet to me, so you can call me Jinx. And take my number yeah, and give me yours."

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 09:13 PM
"There's no need," Usagi said, once again grinning bashfully. "I didn't enhance your ATs or anything, but they have been linked to your body." Shoichi, who'd taken to darting about since receiving his upgrade, landed beside the two as this was said. "Linked? What do you mean?" he asked, thinking of this in a more literal sense than necessary. This caused the Pledge Queen to contemplate better wording for her clause. "Well... Think of it like computer coding. The body is the mainframe, and ATs are just software. You can make software work on anything if you adjust it properly, but it'll never work as well as software designed with that mainframe's specifications in mind. I can sort of... see the coding of your body and ATs, going from top to bottom. I just made it so the ATs fall properly inline with the body's code."

As the girl spoke, Shoichi stared and blinked at her, then shifted his eyes toward Jinx. This conversation was a bit strange, but in the end, he shook his head and laughed. "Well ain't that something to brag about! You're the best, Tink!" The girl smiled, giving no verbal response to Shoichi as she once again linked up with Jinx's phone. What entered this time was not a phone number, but a line of coding which allowed it to link with the audiovisual function of Usagi's Pledge Regalia. When this was done, she nodded to the blue-haired woman to let her know the information had been exchanged.

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 09:28 PM
Jinx listened to the explanation provided by the Pledge Queen of the Second Generation about what she'd actually done. And while it wasn't the Creation or Sapience of the Angels, it was something just as worthy of praise. An eye roll would follow the young woman's desire apparently not to be thanked for anything. "Uh-huh, fucking hell. 'Yeah, I fixed a thing that's been a major problem for you... but I didn't really change anything so you don't have to thank me.' Get the fuck outta here with that shit, accept my future present." said the Water Queen. This was an amazing feeling and given how the girl had chosen to describe it, she could only see good things for her future and a lesser likelihood of breaks and injury even when she wasn't restraining herself, which was by far the best part of this. When the girl went on to give her the information she required the woman immediately went in to edit her contacts list. But not before catching sight of the girl's surname and it causing her eyes to widen as she looked at her. "SASAGAWA, your surname is SASAGAWA?!" she questioned like she was stunned. Then the Water Queen went on a rant the likes of which this duo had probably never seen before. "Fucking Second Generation gets all the cool people, reasonable personality on Frost Nipper, the spawn of the Matrix, fucking Genius ass Eggplant boy, I'm fucking jealous. This is some old bullshit." the pouting that would ensue was quite deep, it was seriously like the Water Queen took personal offense to the aforementioned people, being born later and thus not being part of her own generation.

It would be around this time that Shoichi's phone would begin to ring, a call coming from the cellular device of the Ice Queen Chiyo, as she moved around the hotel room they shared picking up the last of her things and getting ready to head out. She'd called him now, mostly because she didn't want him to worry about where she'd disappeared to, and because... she was compelled for one reason or another.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 09:42 PM
"Usagi sighed as she responded. "Fine, fine." This was soon followed by a wide-eyed expression from the Pledge Queen, in lieu of her name being brought to question. "Hai... Sasagawa," she said. There was an immediate reference to the Matrix, which was the alias of her father, the creator of Regalia.

Meanwhile, Shoichi's phone began vibrating in his pocket. He retrieved the item and checked the screen to discover the caller, whom he was surprised to see was Chiyo. "Yo!" he said upon answering the call. "Bad timing. I'm about to head off for some development. Something you need?"

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 09:51 PM
Jinx would continue on with her slight tantrum while, Shoichi apparently took a phone call. She wasn't at all surprised by this, but to her knowledge this was even later than she'd predicted it would be. This made a small smile come to her face as she felt like she'd gotten away with her rather devious plan to distract her generation's Flame King without causing any major hiccups in their overall plan to help out the Second Generation.

On the phone a small smile came to the Ice Queen's face as she finished packing up her important bits. A new journal and most of her clothing thrown back into a duffle bag which she planned to drop with the twins in favor of completely new stuff. "Fuck, sorry to interrupt." she mentioned a bit surprised that somehow the first generation had gotten ahead of her. "Actually, I am off to do the same, and I just didn't want you to worry. I'm taking all my stuff out of the hotel and I am probably not going to be seen for... ugh, two weeks to a month." mentioned the Ice Queen. As she finished packing. After making sure she had everything she picked up her duffle bag and rolled towards the door of the hotel room she'd occupied with Shoichi for an extended period of time and felt a bit odd about leaving.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 09:57 PM
"Oh, well if you're doing it too, then that's... Wait..." Shoichi assumed he was called to Jinx for the very same reason Chiyo had been called by whomever she had been. However, he had yet to receive a time frame in which these lessons would occur. "Weeks? Month!? Shit!" It was a bit disturbing to think of how long it would be, but... perhaps there was some greater reasoning behind this that he'd yet to be informed of. So, he calmed himself down and submitted to the idea that his training would be just as long. "Alright... cool. Guess we'll catch up later then."

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 10:05 PM
Chiyo heard out what Shoichi had to say and she understood his discontent. Hers was quite the same, though likely for different reasons. "Shoichi, you know that freaky guy we're supposed to stay away from, Aomine? I met him today, rather he came and found me. And... if Roze and Yoichi hadn't been there he probably would have killed me. We're so not ready for that. And... it isn't really an option. He kind of forced this..." she said of the man known as Aomine. After a few seconds though she smiled pulling opening the door. "After a while though, I'll have something interesting to show you." she said, which was true, she was already well on her way to developing something new and different and by the time she caught up with Shoichi again, she was almost certain she'd have something amazing to show him.

Jinx had sated herself with watching the Sky King take his phone call, and he didn't really take the information well. Which lead her to believe the two of them hadn't gotten to meet up before this point. 'Poor kids.' she thought absently. Of course, she figured they'd be able to get right back into and even better by the time they met back up so, everything would likely work out eventually.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 11:42 PM
"That guy, huh. Sounds like fun in the future," the Sky King spoke into the phone. He had considered the possibility of facing this Aomine person when Chiyo first spoke of him, but Chiyo saying he could have somehow killed her earlier this day put things in perspective a bit more. But, it didn't happen, so he could assume there was nothing to worry about right this moment. Moving right along, he chose to address her final clause in a manner most nonchalant. "Oh really? Is it a new lap dance routine?"

Apollymi
09-28-2016, 11:48 PM
"I thought the same thing, maybe when I can fathom his existence he'll be fun to fight." she mentioned with a smile of her own as she finally left the room behind the bag gathered up and headed up the stairs to the roof. As Shoichi went on to ask if what she had to show him was a lap dance routine her eyes narrowed. But she wasn't upset by this, figuring that if the young man was still that much himself then he obviously wouldn't be too bothered by their extended separation. "Uh, what are you talking about new, you haven't seen the first one." and just like that the snide and slightly flirtatious comment left the Ice Queen's mouth. "Anyways, I am running a bit behind, I just wanted to make sure you knew I hadn't disappeared. Ja ne, Shoichi." offered the girl as she hopped off the roof and headed to finish up her errands to she could go to the meeting place she'd been instructed to make her way to as soon as possible.

Bloodedge
09-28-2016, 11:54 PM
"First one?" Shoichi asked right after hearing what the girl said. "Hey, wait a minute!" He made an attempt to address this subject, but before he could, the Ice Queen hung up the phone. Shoichi then stared at the screen of his own device, first seeming lost, then grinning. "Heh. Ja," he said while slipping his phone back into his pocket. Now that his phone call had ended, he turned his gaze on Jinx and began creating a tunnel of wind that led into the sky. "Alright, I know where this is going... but where are we going?" As his tunnel was created and he was waiting for directions, Shoichi was joined, on his left shoulder, by the winged, white creature he'd adopted from the Trophaeum Tower on his last visit. "Ah, Buster! Good job catching up, boy! Ready for the next trip?" he asked while petting the creature's chin.

Apollymi
09-29-2016, 12:07 AM
As Shoichi came back to the present and mentioned wanting to know where they were going, Jinx rolled away from the Pledge Queen giving a two fingered salute. The wind tunnel created by this young man was interesting and massive on a scale she hadn't really seen outside of the sorts of things done by Roze or Suzume. "Well, what I gotta show you, I can't do here, I'd get in too much trouble. Especially after this afternoon." the woman mentioned in a haphazard way. "I gotta spot in Kyoto which should be fine for what you're learning, come along Fly Boy, we're gonna make you less sucky." she mentioned, turning her gaze back towards Usagi she had but one thing to say. "Later, Pinkie Pie, and thanks again." she said as if thinking about whether or not the tunnel would be a thing. But before she could say more on that subject the trio was joined by a small animal the likes of which the Water Queen had never seen before. "No, no... we don't just get to chat like everything is cool." she said looking at the thing as if it was something completely alien, which in her defense it was completely. "What the fuck is that?"

Bloodedge
09-29-2016, 12:17 AM
Shoichi was well prepared to shift the tunnel in whatever direction Jinx pointed out to him, but before she gave him any direction, she chose to address Buster in a way Chiyo had done when seeing it as well. "It's Buster. I got him from the tower a while back. He's cute; go on, pet him." As this conversation about the creature went on, Usagi stared at it intently from a couple of meters away. In this creature, she saw something that others had perhaps yet to notice. "That thing... is Regalia," she said with wide eyes, being unable to fathom the existence of this creature.

Apollymi
09-29-2016, 12:27 AM
"Fucking hell, Fly Boy, I asked what the fuck it was. I don't care about it's name, it's a fucking animal that doesn't exist." the Water Queen began to rant, but it seemed her actual and legitimate question would be answered not by the Sky King but by his Tuner. After a few seconds she looked between the Pledge Queen and the Sky King and back at the small animal which was apparently a living Regalia that the Sky King called 'Buster'. "Are you fucking kidding me? Find a strange animal apparently a living Regalia in my Tower, am I worried it's gonna eat me or murder everyone else. Naw, fuck that, I'll take it home and keep it as a pet. Fucking brilliant." the Water Queen's rant in this moment sounded a lot like the one Chiyo had. "Also didn't know living Regalia was a thing, got an explanation for that Pinkie Pie or is it just one of those random things that a tuner would notice that the rest of us aren't going to understand?" she questioned though not in the least bit rude. Upon meeting this small creature, of course, when looking at it, it was rather cute so she couldn't argue that point at all. But she wasn't necessarily afraid of it either, as such she approached it with a finger out to poke it's belly and figure out what exactly it was as an animal because its appearance was confusing to her.

Bloodedge
09-29-2016, 12:35 AM
"Buster totally exists. He's right here. I've been calling him a dragon, but I don't care what sort of species he's supposed to be, one way or another." It seemed Usagi had some valuable or, at the very least, interesting information about the creature. Shoichi didn't know or care why/how it would be a Regalia; it was now a friend of his. Jinx, however, seemed to seek explanation. "I... I don't know. It just feels like a Regalia made of organic matter... Like an attempt to make a Gravity Child, but without mechanics... or humans."

"Wanna study him, Tink?" Shoichi asked after the Pledge Queen's speech. Buster seemed to be as interested in the pink-haired girl as she was in him. As such, Shoichi allowed the creature to fly toward the tuner, thinking it would be best for his training if he didn't have the distraction of a pet anyway. "Hai. I'm very interested in this," the girl said as it landed atop her shoulder, nestling in rather quickly. "Sweet. So, we ready?" Shoichi asked of the Water Queen. "After you."

Apollymi
09-29-2016, 12:59 AM
"You call that a fucking dragon. Of course you do." said the blue haired woman shaking her head from left to right. Honestly she couldn't believe this one, but as the Pledge Queen gave her a bit of information she seemed satisfied enough with it. Hashirama and the First, were known to do some pretty odd things for whatever reason they claimed to have. As such it wouldn't really surprise her if they did a bunch of random experiments that most modern science would frown upon. "Sou... ka. I guess that is cool." she said giving the small animal now nestled in on the pink haired girl's shoulder one final rub before looking towards the Wind Tunnel created by the Sky King. "Yeah, yeah..." said the blue haired woman who hopped into the wind tunnel with no further questions asked. She did this while sending a text message to her favorite person, the Flame King, Kurama. "Oi, just since you're the person always spreading stuff around... taking Fly Boy to abandoned AT plant we blew up when we left Kyoto. That's where I'll be if you finish up before me.~" she wrote before returning her phone to her pocket and heading out to this new place and new adventure with the Sky King of the next generation.

Bloodedge
09-29-2016, 01:12 AM
Following Jinx's lead, Shoichi let himself be carried by the wind tunnel as well. Wherever she led him, he would be twisting the spiral of wind in that direction, allowing them full flight toward their destination.

Apollymi
10-20-2016, 03:41 AM
It was dark, and the sky was full of twinkling stars, at this random late hour moving about in the Residential District, a girl with pink hair bound in the front by an odd looking bow moved about. She was dressed in frilly clothes with dark colored gloves that went all the way up her arms. The tails on her coat blew in the breeze as she moved about. She was sliding across a power line seeming to have a good time. Her eyes golden brown and a light with energy. This was the start of her day, the girl... seemed to be a bit nocturnal and was now bustling with energy and wanted to do something, but had no idea what. Her mind had led her to Miyabigaoka after she'd left her apartment in Tokyo.

Bloodedge
10-20-2016, 03:54 AM
Unbeknownst to the Thorn Queen Akiza, there was a group of individuals creeping silently through the streets of Miyabi in her wake. As she rode along the power lines, roughly five of these people hopped out around her, including one out in front for the sake of distracting her from the others. Their aim was to tackle the young woman while tying off her arms and legs before shoving her into a bag, all while on a descent toward ground level. Should they be able to capture the girl in such a way, she would then be taken to a private helicopter roughly eight blocks away, and subsequently released from the bag after takeoff.

Apollymi
10-20-2016, 04:01 AM
"What the hell?!" the Thorn Queen asked seemingly surprised by the random person popping up before her. After all that there was much struggling done, but even she could not readily handle multiple individuals jumping her and throwing a bag over her head. Besides that since her arms and legs were tied off so effectively there wasn't much she could do other than vocally announce her discontent at this situation. "Fuck is this shit. Let me go!" she protested. But soon enough she'd find herself aboard a helicopter with the familiar feeling of lifting off the ground going for her.

Bloodedge
10-20-2016, 04:08 AM
"Apologies, ma'am," said a peculiar male, who seemed to be the only member of the kidnapping group who joined Akiza on the helicopter, bar the pilot and co-pilot. He sat beside the lass while undoing the ties on her wrists and ankles. "We have no malicious intent towards you. We're the Windstorm G-Men. Takeuchi-san told us not to waste any time on getting you here, so we had to kidnap you instead of explaining beforehand. Apparently, she means to bring you in to... excuse my language... get your shit right."

Apollymi
10-20-2016, 04:15 AM
The male whom Akiza soon saw explained this situation, and she heard him out. Her brows would draw together in confusion as he explained that was part of the Windstorm G-Men and that he had orders to bring her in. She could imagine the little Ice Queen giving such an order to her own followers, but the mention of the woman known as Takeuchi Roze made the pink haired girl scoff. With her hands free she fluffed he hair on the back of her head and frowned. "What is it with our predecessors not being able to just offer a bit of help? I swear kidnapping is some crazy shit to do for someone I've seen like twice in my entire life." the pink haired girl said only to look at the man those golden eyes becoming kind. "Thanks for the information, and for letting me loose. I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's just strange, but it's not your fault." the girl offered. Having no idea how long this would take she decided to introduce herself. "I'm Izayoi Akiza, though you likely know that already. Oddness of this pick up aside. Nice meeting you."

Bloodedge
10-20-2016, 05:52 AM
When the Thorn Queen introduced herself and gave an apology for the earlier bit of yelling, the hooded male shook his head. "No need to apologize. I understand," he said while removing his hood and the mask covering his face. This man seemed to be in his mid twenties with eyes that were scarlet in color, and long, golden locks of hair. "My name is Ito Shigeru. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Izayoi-dono."

Apollymi
10-20-2016, 05:59 AM
The Second Generation's Thorn Queen gave a nod of her head. "Eh? dono?" the girl's eyes widened just a bit. "Ito-san it's nice to meet you, but you don't have to be so formal. I have no idea what to do with that... my friends all call me Aki." she mentioned hoping to take some of the sting out of such a formal greeting. This young man didn't appear to be much older than she was. Beyond this... the young woman looked out over the sky. Normally if she was up high, it was of her own accord flying with one of her friends. "Ito-san, where exactly are you taking me?" she asked, wondering the nature of her journey.

Bloodedge
10-20-2016, 06:27 AM
"Hai," was his initial reply. Then, Akiza virtually insisted that there was no need to address her in such away, going so far as to offer the name she was called by her comrades. He wasn't quite one for being so familiar in cases like this, but he would offer some common ground, at least. "How about... Izayoi-san? Do remember, I am on a job. Though..." When he thought more about the situation, he had been instructed to keep the lass in good company and provide for her what she needed and wanted. "Never mind. Aki-chan." With that, the man known as Shigeru reached to his other side, retrieving a parcel roughly the size of his own torso. He went about opening it and situating the things within while Akiza wondered where she was being taken. "We're going to a place that Takeuchi-san insists you forget once the two of you are done with your business. It is, for lack of a better descriptor... Trophaeum Island." Once he'd given his answer, Shigeru revealed some of the contents of the parcel. His hands emerged from it, each carrying a bento box. One of these would be placed next to Akiza, followed by a small wine bottle and a pair of glasses for it. "Please, eat," he said while setting his own bento aside to pour wine into the glasses. "And... sorry, but Takeuchi-san was very insistent that you drink this before meeting with her."

Apollymi
10-20-2016, 06:39 AM
Akiza smirked at this man as he wanted to call her by her surname and semi-formal affix. But it seemed she wouldn't have to push too hard to get him to not call her something so crazy. Though she was beginning to wonder what kind of instructions he'd been given to make him so pliable. "See~ that wasn't even hard." she said of her naming issue. beyond this he answered her question about where she was being taken and her eyes widened. "I don't know if I like the way that sounds. But fine, I got no idea why she'd be looking for me though..." she said watching as this man practically unfolded dinner before her from a large box including a bottle of wine. She looked at this spread complete with wine and when instructed to eat she remembered the phone conversation the young Ice Queen had with the white haired elder sibling of her Sky King. "Yeah... I am not sure I trust this. No offense to you, and I'm not trying to make your job harder or anything... but, ah... Takeuchi-san kinda weirds me out. And this whole thing reeks of a set up." though admittedly she hadn't eaten yet and could go for a bit of food, and the bento looked nice.

Bloodedge
10-20-2016, 07:08 AM
In spite of the young woman's obvious distrust for the wine, he poured her glass anyway, along with one for himself. When he was done, he held out the Thorn Queen's glass for her. "I felt the same way about a year ago. I don't mean to push, but... as I said, she insisted. I would very much appreciate it if you drank this, lest I have to deal with the consequences. I'll even drink with you, and I made these bento to give you a bit more tolerance for it."

Apollymi
10-20-2016, 07:19 AM
Akiza looked at the glass being held out for her, and frowned. This young man had done nothing to her, though the kidnap that was their initial meeting was enough for him to earn a bit of distrust. That being said he didn't choose to do this of his own accord and given that she felt a bit better about giving him the benefit of the doubt in this moment, though she still didn't really like the idea of drinking before going to see someone she didn't really know. "Ugh, guilt." she said knowing full well, she'd agree to this now if only to spare this young man whatever punishment he was likely to receive at the hands of his boss, and as such she took the glass he held out for her. "Fine, I'll have this drink, and I'm kinda hungry anyways... but understand that I still don't trust this..." she said rolling her eyes a little. "But you've been nice to me, so I don't want to be the one who gets you into trouble." she mentioned as she started to eat. Her eyes widened just a bit. "Sugoi!~" she mentioned of the food and though she'd just watched this man pour the wine she still inspected the glass for about thirty seconds. "I feel like someone owes me for this." she said taking a sip of the wine. It was sweet, uncommonly so... but she still wasn't sure what the point of drinking was.

Bloodedge
10-20-2016, 09:42 AM
"I understand why you're skeptical about it. Takeuchi-san has a habit of making people feel that way. Either way, I appreciate it," the man said. He was truly pleased by the fact that Akiza accepted the wine, as Roze was liable to force him into drinking it, probably after she'd spiked it with some drug or another. With this bit of satisfaction, he began eating his own bento and casually sipping wine as the helicopter carried Akiza and himself to an uncharted island called Trophaeum, where it would not land on the surface, but would instead enter an underground passageway which opened as they approached.

Apollymi
12-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Sometime after finishing up her appointment at the Gleaming Crest, the young Storm Queen could be seen skating around the light poles of the residential area, cell phone in hand as she explained to her former Twin Tuners that she no longer needed their assistance as she'd already taken care of that thing herself. "What? How?" they asked in unison. "I went to get my hair cut and it was an offer." she mentioned only to hear the two of them sigh in unison. "Oh don't be like that. I'm sure there will be something else I can bug you two for later. Oh and did you finish that other thing for me?" she asked of them. As the silence passed she could see the two of them looking at each other. "Almost, it should be done pretty soon." they chimed. "Hai hai, tell me when it is, and I'll come by. Anyways... I am gonna do some stuff now. Ja." she said hanging up the phone. Her maneuvers had taken her up a pole and onto a power line where she was now rolling absently along staring up at the sky. She'd seen a text message then to one other person checking woken status for a thing she'd offered him the previous day. To the Sky King a simple message would be sent. "Tag?"

Bloodedge
12-10-2016, 08:51 PM
It would take a minute or two, but soon enough, the phone of the Storm Queen would receive a response from the white-haired lad named Shoichi. "I'm down. I'm outside right now. Shoot me a signal!"

Apollymi
12-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Soon enough the girl's cellular device would vibrate with the sound of a return message from the Sky King. 'Shoot him a signal?' she thought this as a question and then immediately had to think of something to catch the Sky King's attention. A bit of a grin spread across her face as she remembered the development of her new road. With the addition of the wind she could do many things and thus she hopped up and off of the power line she'd been riding across and aimed to take to the skies. There was still quite a bit of moisture there from the melting snow so the addition of the work of her ATs began to freeze that without a problem and as she watched the wind blow gently around her she opened her palm as if she intended to touch it with calm, but... she didn't want to. The cold air seemed to burst forward and crystals were practically shattered by a fist aimed to guide the ambient wind then magnetism was applied to pull them back together into several large diamond like forms which began to reflect light off each other and fairly high into the sky. This would create dozens of these large diamond like crystals enough to light up this area in the sky. It looked something like a techno-light show even in the middle of the day. After doing that the Storm Queen would wait hopping from crystal to crystal seeming to enjoy the show and waiting for the Sky King to appear. 'I wonder if that was big enough.'

Bloodedge
12-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Within a matter of moments, a gale passed through the area Chiyo inhabited, marking Shoichi's arrival from the sky above Takeuchi Manor. He had merely been sitting atop the roof prior to Chiyo's message, and now, he floated near the lass with the Wind Regalia in its winged form. "Flashy. I like i-" Just when he reached the end of his statement, Shoichi took pause, as he had only just averted his gaze from the light show to Chiyo herself. His eyes widened, and a drop of blood leaked from his left nostril. "... The fuck?"

Apollymi
12-10-2016, 10:15 PM
When a gale of wind approached the Storm Queen smiled as it marked the approach of the Sky King. Soon enough the man on his winged ATs made his way closer choosing to comment first upon the trick she'd used to get his attention. But before she could even make it through that sentence he seemed to be struck by something else. Mainly the change in Chiyo's appearance. This caused the girl to shift as she turned to properly face the Sky King. "Shoichi, your nose is bleeding. I wanted my bangs cut and it kind of spiraled out from there." mentioned the small girl as she waited for the rest of the reaction. She figured he'd probably be the first person she knew to see her, but she could never be sure of his reaction so she'd wait patiently for it.

Bloodedge
12-11-2016, 07:30 AM
When given the information about his bleeding nose, Shoichi cupped his left hand over the lower half of his face, though his gaze still seemed to be fixed. "S-... sou ka," he stammered. Though he never quite regained his full composure, he seemed to come very close to doing so by the time he was finally able to form a proper sentence. "Gomen... Didn't expect you to show up anywhere looking... not psychotic. I mean, that was hot and all, but... chie!"

Apollymi
12-11-2016, 07:45 AM
Chiyo waited and was eventually rewarded with a few words of coherence from the Sky King. A smile formed on the girl's face as he explained his apparent surprise and apologized for some reason. "No idea what you're apologizing for... but, apparently the old look went out and this is the new one~" she said seemingly amused as she began flicked her gaze over the Sky King. "You're staring at me, are you gonna be okay?" she asked seemingly worried. The Sky King wasn't quite as together as he seemed to have been a few moments ago and while she expected the initial shock she didn't really know what to make of his fixed gaze.

Bloodedge
12-11-2016, 08:37 AM
"Huh?" he said immediately, shifting his gaze away from the Storm Queen on impulse. "I wasn't staring. The new look is uhh... pretty decent, though," was his reply. Taking a moment, the Sky King wiped the blood from under his nose. When he was quite certain it was gone, he turned to face Chiyo again. "So, tag, huh? And you want me to read movements from that?"

Apollymi
12-11-2016, 09:02 AM
"Sure you aren't~" she said a teasing quality in her voice. "Thank you~" she mentioned of the appreciation of her new look. But she was more than willing to move on to avoid any unnecessary awkwardness and as the Sky King turned back around to face her the blood had been removed form his face so she was more than free carry on. It seemed the next question was about the game they'd be playing and how it would work for him, and his understanding of the exercise wasn't too far off. "Fuck! Yes... that is the general idea. But there's a bit more to it than that." said the girl as her regalia activated for the extended play in the sky. Such would cause the growth of her ATs up her legs, but not cause the destruction of her wardrobe as it had previously. Moving right along she moved up a bit higher. "Reading movements won't be enough." she mentioned as her own slit pupil shrank and the smaller tomoe like ones appeared on their ripples within her eyes over the course of a few seconds. "But it's easier to explain if you try it first. Come on..." she said hovering with open arms. "Tag me."

Bloodedge
12-11-2016, 10:02 AM
"Reading's not enough, huh..." Shoichi crossed his arms in a moment of contemplation as he floated upward to match Chiyo's altitude. After the challenge was brought to him, he rotated his shoulders, activated his ocular ability, and mentally prepared himself for the coming game. 'Alright. This is a training thing, right? Probably shouldn't use wind or anything... that feels kinda cheaty,' he thought. Shoichi soon made the decision to go at this with only his own maneuverability, and dashed toward the young Storm Queen with his right hand reaching for her abdominal region.

Apollymi
12-11-2016, 10:15 AM
Chiyo had her eyes on the Sky King as he moved towards her. And she was watching specifically the movements of his muscles. She saw the twitches that would lead to his dash and beyond that the ones which would be the movement of his right hand out to reach for her stomach. As such long before he touched her, Chiyo had already moved and was in fact at his left in a movement that would probably seem miraculous to the Sky King, but was actually just a spin, however flamboyant it might have been. Chiyo was a tiny bit cheeky after this and would ask the Sky King a question from her new position, a giggle escaping her. "Where are you reaching Shoichi?"

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 06:41 AM
The hand of the Sky King closed around the air itself following the miss of his first tag attempt. His eyes shifted left, following the trail of wind left behind by the Storm Queen's movement. Her attitude after this evasion was a bit on the cocky side, but Shoichi met it with a sideways grin. "I'm the fuckin' Sky King. I grab air; it's what I do," he said, though this dodge was a bit outside the realm of possibility. This told the Sky King what Chiyo meant with her earlier words. With an understanding of what he had to do now, Shoichi slapped his cheeks to prepare himself. "Osu! I get it now!" With that, he dashed forward again, not aiming to reach for the Storm Queen, but instead intending to move in her direction until she moved out of the way.

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 06:57 AM
The sideways grin of the Sky King as his eyes shifted towards his left where the Storm Queen now was, would be met by a wink from the young woman who seemed to be feeling a bit playful. "Uh-huh... so... that's just you now? That's how we answer questions..." the Storm Queen said seeming to find this whole thing utterly amusing. Even so it seemed that Shoichi was catching on quite fast and given this Chiyo could have a great deal of faith in his abilities to continue this kind of play to enhance his skills. "Do you?" she asked in a manner most challenging, as the Sky King, seemed to be preparing himself. "Show me." she said as he dashed towards her, since he was coming straight at her, the Storm Queen's eyes had full access to his person, and there was no move in his body to change his forward momentum with that in mind she'd simply launch herself straight backward at the last possible second to avoid allowing Shoichi to run into her, and continue in that direction watching for the slightest movement which would alert her to his next tag attempt.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 07:31 AM
"Hai hai," Shoichi said while retaining a grin. Even knowing what he was expected to do, and how ridiculous a feat it was to accomplish, there was one crucial fact about Shoichi. If nothing else, he had always been quick to develop, be it due to his abilities as a Brain Charger, his own innate potential, or some combination of the two. So, even if he wasn't immediately capable of seeing into the future of Chiyo's movements, a mere understanding of his goal led to the young man advancing to heightened perception in real time. Chiyo slid back during his approach, and in that very moment, he forced the continuation of his forward movement. "That's a shame. I thought you'd stopped running from me."

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 07:54 AM
In their play in the sky, Chiyo noted the reactions of the Sky King's body. It was a bit staggering to see someone adjust so quickly to something so new. But Chiyo had always been impressed by the Sky King's potential. "Sugoi!~" she complimented. Even so, the follow through on his forward momentum when she moved back would give the girl the notice that she needed to arc her movements so she did to the right which would she would aim to have lead her in a wider arc around the Sky King. His commentary about her running from him would make her eyes widen as she allowed the arc to carry her around his person in her circling pattern. "Please. I'm not running from you..." she said with a cheeky smirk. "I'd be on the ground if I was going to run. I'm just waiting for you to tag me!~"

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 08:10 AM
"Yeah, you can say that. Still looks like running," he replied. Chiyo continued to move away, now in an arc. His eyes followed this shift until his head needed to turn, at which point he spun around and shifted his momentum in the direction of Chiyo's current location in almost no time at all. "I'll tag ya' when I'm ready. Next time I reach out, that ass is mine."

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 08:31 AM
"Yeah, things aren't always what they look like~" the Storm Queen chimed. She was still more than a bit amused and knew the Sky King was tracing her movements with his eyes. Still the random shift in his direction when she was arcing around him was a bit unexpected, her eyes widened at the sight because it didn't seem like it should be possible. "Fuck!" was the singular word spoken as she watched the Sky King approach her current position with little to no fuss. His assertion that the next time he aimed to he would tag her, made her smile, but her movements didn't stop. No her body bent at the waist as she moved backwards allowing her speed to increase as she leaned to the left changing her orientation slightly, to delay the sudden approach of the Sky King. "Sure you will~" the Storm Queen teased.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 09:12 AM
"Sounds like doubt," was Shoichi's reply. Chiyo's increase of speed was met by an increase of Shoichi's own to close the distance between them. In only a moment, he was following the Storm Queen with a gap of only 1.5 meters, and this was the pace he chose to keep. "Wanna bet against it? I'm up for offers," he said. Even with this proximity, Shoichi made no effort to reach for the lass again. He could tell he wouldn't be able to accomplish his goal yet, and it was as if he needed to witness more movement to get a grasp on the ability of foresight.

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 10:03 AM
A grin crossed the Storm Queen's face as the Sky King caught up to her and was keeping a steady distance. She wondered if he was doing the same thing she'd been when she'd done this exercise the first time. Chiyo took this moment to giggle just a bit her eyes flickering over Shoichi as he kept his pace. "Fuck! Well, even though we're up here, this is sort of stacked against you." she said as her body twisted a rapid spinning of her own shifting axis would occur thrice would occur before she was shot off in the exact opposite direction she'd been going in. While doing this she considered whether or not she'd accept a wager on this particular bit of fun. She thought about it and a grin came to her face. "When ya' don't make it~ I want one of those sexy giant dessert bowls for second breakfast!~" she nearly squealed. When this fell out of her face she realized that she was a little bit hungry. "And what would you like if ya' do?" she asked of the Sky King.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 10:34 AM
"Maybe. For now." No matter how the Storm Queen moved, Shoichi retained his proximity to her person. This was the easy part; keeping the pace with the young woman by reacting in real time with her movements. The difficult part seemed to be a work in progress, as he had begun looking beyond the wind that crafted Chiyo's wings, and now saw a semblance of an aura around her person. The wind marks of his eyes had begun to move, as if to create the image of the wings actually flying toward his pupils. "One Shoichi special, huh? Kinda sucks that ya' ain't gonna get it. By the way, I dunno if you knew, but my closet came with this really sweet leopard outfit, and I'm pretty sure it'd fit you perfectly," he said with a wink and a lecherous grin. "You get to try that on later~"

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 10:50 AM
It was rather interesting to Chiyo that the Sky King seemed to have no problem keeping track of her movements. It was pretty well interesting that he hadn't made the further leap yet, but she also thought it was coming especially given the bet he was wagering. Even so, she was keeping an eye on the Sky King and noted that his eyes had changed a bit, this was an odd thing to observe from the third person perspective. "Fuck! Your eye is changing~" she commented first before moving on to the other issue at hand. "It's not like I spent enough time in your room to examine your closet..." she mentioned as if she hadn't climbed into bed with the Sky King in the previous night. Beyond this point there was a narrowing of the Storm Queen's eyes as she considered that Shoichi really was a pervert, not that it really mattered to her given the kinds of things he'd been saying to her in his sleep state. "I suppose there are worse things than trying on clothes... I can do that for ya'." she said with a cheeky smirk as her body turned again. "But only if ya' win."

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 11:07 AM
"Sweet. Post-birthday strip teases," Shoichi stated as if this had been a part of his original wager, and as if there was no chance of him losing this bet at all. In fact, that was most certainly his belief. During this extended pursuit, Shoichi had slipped his hands into his pockets. Now, though, his right hand emerged as if he thought he was about ready to progress. "Time for some slap ass," he said. After so much time observing Chiyo's movements as she shifted away from him again and again, Shoichi was now able to see that which he should have been looking for all along; something he had so recently covered when teaching the Storm Queen how to manipulate the wind. There was a "surface" between the human body and the atmosphere, and now, he was looking beyond the wind outside of that surface; he was seeing the vacuum itself, and how it would cause displacements in the air during movement. The same way he had to change the form or consistency of this "surface," the body had to when preparing to move. "Ya' got one last chance to stop me."

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 11:22 AM
At the Sky King's first statement the Storm Queen scoffed. "Fuck! I agreed to put the outfit on, I never agreed to take it off. You can't just imagine in extra shit~" she said cheekily. And true enough that hadn't been part of this bet at all, the fact that he thought to slip that in there made the girl wary of whatever he'd figured out in the last few minutes of their game. To the statement that it was time for the game to progress and the removal of the Sky King's hand from his pocket only a smile would happen from Chiyo as she shifted her travelling direction once more and began an altered yet slightly faster pattern of movement which started with a bent waist and extended into her full standing height as she reached the maximum speed she wanted to be moving at. At the statement that she had one last chance to stop him the pig tailed girl could only smile. "Try me.~" the girl said motioning towards herself. Her eyes were locked on the Sky King fully studying his form, she could only imagine how he'd be using the wind to figure out what she was going to do, but... this was mostly to teach him the combat uses of his eye, and it wasn't like the bets were life threatening or anything. Even so, the Storm Queen maintained a bit of a superiority complex and couldn't just hand over a victory if she thought she could hold it. And this was one she thought she could keep.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 11:43 AM
"Oh, shut up! If you're gonna put something on, you're gonna have to take it off anyway. Might as well do it with some swagger while I watch~♪" This time, Chiyo's increased speed was not met with the same by Shoichi. Instead, he let himself be put a greater distance away, if only to abuse the fact that this game of theirs was being played in his element. His eyes remained able to see the vacuum around Chiyo's body, but with this amount of distance, he was also able to see a great amount of wind between Chiyo and himself. With all the movement taking place, there was much wind, but Shoichi picked out a very particular stream in his periphery which led an interesting course toward a place beyond the Storm Queen. The way he saw her path playing out in the end, Shoichi darted forward with greater speed, as well as the presumably deceptive boost gained from the wind current. He was led on a curvy route past the young woman, then immediately in the opposite direction, toward her rear. This was the moment in which the Sky King reached out with his right hand, which was making its way toward the Storm Queen's hindquarters.

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 12:02 PM
"Seems like an excuse to stare at me. Ya' know, that thing... you so recently claimed... you weren't doing~" the young woman said pointing out the contradiction between the Sky King's previous reaction to having his staring called out, and his obvious desire to watch her more. In all actuality she didn't think she'd really mind doing the strip tease, it wasn't like she hadn't done one before. The distance she gained gave her enough insight to see the young man coming, but here, and although she could predict the movements of the young man's body, she didn't foresee the boost the wind would offer him in such a situation. So though she was already in the process of turning her body to face him and moving her hips out the way of his coming hand, she didn't fully utilize all of the directions she could have to escape him. This was, of course, the real handicap of not being able to fly until recently, she usually forced her own movements in a particular way and the Sky King could fully exploit this weakness in her. Soon enough the Sky King's hand would make contact with her bottom and her eyes would widen. "Fuck! I guess you win." she said pouting just a tad, at her missed dessert opportunity before a smile came to her face. It was really admirable how fast the Sky King seemed to learn these things. And she could do nothing but marvel at the development.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 08:16 PM
"That's neither here nor there," replied the white-haired male. As he'd wagered, his hand met its goal on the second overall attempt to tag the Storm Queen. With his hand in place, he aimed to swing his body around to Chiyo's fore while maintaining a grasp on her rear, and using it to pull her into himself. "Told ya' I'd do it. That parfait sounds pretty good though, so we're gonna have to hook that up anyway."

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 08:30 PM
At the mention that his win really didn't matter, Chiyo managed to look at Shoichi as if she was confused. She also noted that his hand was still on her bottom but the Sky King used that as leverage to swing himself around her person while pulling the small girl into his body. The secondary mention that she'd be getting the parfait she'd asked for anyway, simply because it sounded good to Shoichi made the girl's eyes go wide and made her really happy. "Yeah, you did say you would. But fuck I still didn't expect it." she noted, though the Sky King generally did the things he said he would so what was not to be expected. "Yay!! Dessert anyway!" she seemed to be particularly happy and since she was being pulled into the Sky King anyways, she slipped her arms up and around his neck, leaving him to hug her by her bottom while they celebrated this apparent victory. "Also, you did that a lot faster than I thought, how'd ya' do that?" she asked wondering what it was he saw that let him know the direction she was going to travel in and thus lead to her tagging in this instance.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Since Chiyo was basically feeding into his current actions, Shoichi brought around his other hand to grab her rear as well. Thinking he was being nonchalant enough about it, he also pinched at the skirt she wore in an attempt to slowly and "sneakily" pull up her skirt until he could grab on from beneath it. All the while, he was speaking on the matter of this development. "I'm not as good at looking for body movements and shit like that. I started watching the wind, and eventually started watching the surface between your body and the air around it."

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Chiyo was very close to the Sky King's person, and since her eyes were still active she could see the twitching of the muscles in his shoulders and knew the movements of his hands long before they happened. 'Is he trying to be sneaky? Is that really a thing?' the girl wondered mentally, still, she supposed she didn't actually have a problem with this, it was only funny to realize she could stop this if she wanted to. But she didn't, instead, she'd simply allow this young man to grab at her bottom from beneath her skirt while he explained what he was looking at to get the same kind of visual upper hand that she had. "Oh? That's really different, and probably better for you anyways." the small girl mentioned of his ability to see the surface of the wind with body interactions. "Those sorts of things have to work for the person who does them. If you watch the wind anyways, it makes sense if you notice that over body movements." she said seemingly happy with the Sky King's developments.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 09:07 PM
"Yeah..." he said in a manner that likely gave away the fact that he'd hardly been listening. By the time this response came from him, he had two hands filled with the bare gluts of the Storm Queen. He gripped and rubbed until such a time that his manhood was sure to jab at the young woman's crotch through his jeans and her undergarments. "Wind is pretty cool and shit."

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Shoichi's response to her words would have let the young Storm Queen know he wasn't listening, if he hadn't been molesting her bottom for the past few moments in the way he was. Her own body was beginning to feel a certain way about this and her breathing had shifted ever so slightly. Besides that the Sky King was presently poking at her with his manhood through his clothes and hers and she seemed to be distracted by this. "Ah..." the smallest of sounds escaped the girl, but still she didn't pull away or stop the young man from his activities. "Shoichi, you're poking me." she managed finally a whole sentence while she'd already been utterly distracted by the actions of the young man before her.

Bloodedge
12-12-2016, 09:31 PM
The sensation Shoichi was receiving from his own efforts against the Storm Queen eventually led to the subconscious movement of his own hips to and fro. This bit of dry-humping was quite the unnecessary development, but he was already invested in it. By the time Chiyo stated that he was poking her, he was far beyond taking it as a complaint, and his retort was fitting of this. "Yep..."

Apollymi
12-12-2016, 09:43 PM
As the Sky King seemed to be enjoying this particular moment, it would seem that Chiyo had no interest in stopping him. In fact, she was enjoying this bit of friction and said enjoyment of this moment only increased as the Sky King's hips began to move back and forth between the girl's legs. His retort to her only complete sentence let her know that Shoichi understood she wasn't actually complaining about this and soon enough the hips of the small girl began to move forward to meet the motions of the Sky King. This wasn't a conscious effort on the Storm Queen's part, it was simply her body's desire to continue the pleasant sensation she was now feeling, a small moan would escape the young woman as this continued and a tiny blush would spread across her face.

Bloodedge
12-13-2016, 05:43 AM
The longer Shoichi continued this act, the more his mind began seeing this scene play out from a perspective not his own. It was a very strange occurrence, but he was quite certain why he envisioned such a thing. There was still something the young Sky King had yet to get over from the previous day. As such, he released his hold on the lass and backed away. "No, no... This isn't right. I can't even."

Apollymi
12-13-2016, 06:02 AM
This was going pretty well, at least from the perspective of the Storm Queen, but just as randomly as it started it rather suddenly stopped, with the Sky King releasing his hold on her and backing away. At Shoichi's words her eyes widened, and the small girl almost instantly felt a tinge of anger which wasn't hers and an angry voice in her head which yelled 'Cocktease!'. She wouldn't know but it'd flash in her eyes as the Over Cross Twinkle Eye for just a second before she closed her eyes calming herself. It was very strange to be on the opposite end of such a thing and as such she seemed to think the better of just letting herself fly into a rage. "What's wrong, Shoichi?" she asked very evenly with her eyes closed like she didn't trust herself to speak with them open.

Bloodedge
12-13-2016, 06:27 AM
Shoichi resorted to rubbing his face in an effort to remove the visions from his mind. They seemed to be a bit more realistic than ordinary thought; almost as if they were memories, but from someone else's perspective, and from recent times. "Nothing. But... I gotta know. With that guy... How long, and how many?"

Apollymi
12-13-2016, 06:41 AM
When Shoichi finally replied to what was wrong, the Storm Queen exhaled. She was trying to be reasonable because she had literally no idea what could have been bothering the Sky King and beyond this point it seemed that he was simply hung up on the fact that she'd been involved with the Flame King of the First Generation. Answering his question was something she'd do honestly because she was never one to lie about things, but it was a very strange thing to ask and she couldn't figure out why it mattered. An exhale would come from the small girl if he wanted the information he could have it. "Ten hours and eighty-five times." she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "You need this information why exactly?" she asked her eyes now open and returned to their normal slit pupil form. It seemed she'd managed to suppress whatever negative feeling she had, because deep down she didn't like upsetting Shoichi and she'd do whatever she could to help him fix it.

Bloodedge
12-13-2016, 06:52 AM
"Ten and eighty-five? Sou ka. Must've been next level for ya', huh?" Now that he had this piece of information, Shoichi stood in the sky with his hands on his hips, and his head raised. He allowed a few moments of silence, aiming to hear out whatever retort the Storm Queen might've had for his previous words, but his next statement would answer her question. "It's a guy thing. I gotta know what I'm up against. No dude wants second place."

Apollymi
12-13-2016, 07:07 AM
Chiyo looked at the Sky King and his question seemed to be one which deserved an answer. But she still didn't really like this line of thought, mostly because she didn't like the idea of people comparing themselves in such a way nor did she really think to have the conversation about the Flame King with the Sky King. "Well, yeah. I don't have any complaints about it or anything, I'd never allowed myself that much time before." she said thinking about it logically, the same as she had when she'd written about it in her journal. She hadn't gone twice so she couldn't be sure it was an absolute kind of thing, but she'd at least had fun and been satisfied when she was finished. Moving right along, after her answer the Sky King provided her with a crucial piece of information she'd been missing from understanding his apparent distaste at this situation. "Really?" she said seemingly confused by this information.

Bloodedge
12-13-2016, 07:15 AM
"Yeah, no complaints is cool and shit. But..." This was more than enough information for Shoichi to make a great decision. When it was made, he turned 45 degrees to his left, looked toward Chiyo, and pointed at her face with his right fore and middle fingers while keeping his thumb outstretched toward the ground. "Fuck all that shit! Double plus one times three! Ten hours and eighty five times ain't got shit on a real muthafuckin' Sky King like me, and you're gonna forget that even happened, so go clear your schedule for a whole week and tell me when to go!"

Apollymi
12-13-2016, 07:34 AM
Chiyo stared.

"Double..." she started. "Plus one..." she stated again. "Times three?" she finished with an upward inflection. There was a moment when she looked at the Sky King's face after his proclamation while his body was postured like a challenge, that she cycled through several emotions at once trying to find the right one to express how she felt at the moment. On the one hand she didn't like demands from other people. She thought it was completely uncalled for the the Sky King to go so far over something she wasn't really thinking about at all. She thought it was overly simplistic for him to have a problem with the idea of being second place to a man who wasn't even into the act itself regardless of his skills when he performed them. Especially when women played second place to dead girlfriends all the time just to see people smile. That last thought made her face shift like she wasn't sure why she was remembering that twice. Most of all though she was a tiny bit excited. She removed her phone from her pocket and began writing up a message it wasn't detailed but it would be sent to everyone who'd received her first message. 'Extended vacation, I won't be reachable for a week.' and that was it. And just like that she cleared her schedule and then she turned the device off because she didn't intend to use it anymore until they were done. All of this took place over the space of about a minute, she'd made her decision and she intended to see it through. "Done." she said eyes moving up the Sky King's form. She'd already agreed that she'd accept a time where the two of them could just go, she had no idea what he was trying to prove, but if it made him happy she'd join him in it. She began to circle him a grin on her face. "So there, ya' got me all to yourself for a week."

Bloodedge
12-14-2016, 12:35 AM
"Double. Plus one. Times three," he confirmed. As unrealistic as this may have sounded, Shoichi was quite serious. Of course, he also knew this would mean several days, so proper preparation of food and hydration would be necessary. He took a few moments to think about these important bits while Chiyo went about clearing her schedule. When she was done, so was he, and he slammed his right fist into his left palm. "Osu! Let's go then!" With that said, the Sky King turned toward the direction he'd originally come from, and rode the air on a straight path toward home.

Apollymi
12-14-2016, 12:47 AM
"Hai hai!" Chiyo mentioned as her circling stopped in time for her to watch Shoichi take off in the direction of home. Assuming he was going there she stood still a few more seconds and smiled, and though she liked being up and doing things high, she felt the desire to burn off a bit of her excitement. She allowed herself to get to ground level and returned her ATs to their normal state. Once this was the case, she took off towards home as well, but with the speed and familiarity that being on the ground afforded her. She also took a chance to have a look at the still snow covered wasteland which was the city as she found it all too amusing. Beyond this, she couldn't really figure out the feasibility of going at it for so long, but it seemed like it'd be fun to try so... why not?

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 09:56 AM
After leaving the Meido no Hitsuji, the apparent workplace of the Thunder Queen Mikasa, Shoichi escorted the young woman via wind tunnel to the central focus of the residential district. The landing would be gentle within the falling sakura petals, and once the two were in place, Shoichi's wind tunnel would disappear. "Here we are. Let's get you moved in!"

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 10:09 AM
Mikasa soon found herself and the Sky King having landed among the Sakura trees just a little ways off her from apartment building. Such a flight was unlike any she'd taken before but it was quite fun nonetheless. "Hai!~ Follow me." she mentioned gesturing to the young man. Assuming he would do so, she would soon be walking into her one bedroom apartment stripped bare and completely spotless. Several small boxes and bags packed containing everything which had been in the house belonging to the young girl. And in the midst of this, were two young women. One with brown hair and brown eyes who seemed to be a bit on the tall side was reaching onto one of the higher shelves wiping it down with a cloth. The other a girl with lighter brown hair and green eyes was busy wiping down the counter tops of the small kitchen. "Minna~ I told you I'd clean it myself it you packed it up for me." Mikasa said seeming to pout just a bit that they'd gone through so much trouble after doing her favor. The girl with the darker brown hair simply shrugged as she finished up, shooting the rag into a small bucket which contained others used to the same amount. "Yosh! Hello, beautiful. It wasn't like that. It only took like twenty minutes to pack it up. What else were we supposed to do?" she said. The other girl would also chime in. "Exactly, plus, it was a simple thing to do." she said which only made Mikasa smile a little. "Thank you~ You two are the best!~" she said while extending her arms. This would lead to both the other girls running up and hugging her as they hugged in a close-knit girl circle as a trio of friends.

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 10:22 AM
"Hai hai," he replied. With both hands in his pockets, Shoichi walked behind the Thunder Queen, eventually setting foot in her apartment. Inside, there was virtual emptiness, and two of Mikasa's friends who remained unknown to Shoichi. The interaction between Mikasa and these two was an interesting one to see. As he recalled, he'd never witnessed the strawberry blonde in such a light. A smile was brought to the Sky King's face as a result, though it was quickly taken away when his eyes fell upon the brunette of this group. 'Oro? What could have done that...?' he wondered.

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 10:37 AM
"Yes we are~" said the taller sportier of the brunettes with her brown eyes narrowing slightly. Only to have the lighter brown haired girl smile with her emerald eyes in the Thunder Queen's face. "But so are you~" and just like that the girl group hug dispersed in a fit of giggles which wasn't uncommon amongst these kinds of friends, but likely was never witnessed before this point because of the way Mikasa had been as a small child. Moving right along, both of the others seemed to notice the white haired man with his hands in his pockets and flicked their eyes at him to ask Mikasa a question. The pink haired girl looked in his direction as if she'd forgotten. "Oh! Crap. Sorry. This is Sho-nii. I mean... Takeuchi Shoichi~ We grew up together ya' know?" she asked the pair of them which made the sporty girl nod her understanding of this situation and the other did as well. "Eh, Sho-nii, this is Satomi Sawa~" she said pointing to the sporty friend dressed in shades of green and checker patterns with lively brown eyes to match. "And Shinjinko Hanako~" she said pointing to the girl with the light brown hair and the startling green eyes making introductions between them. "Nice to meet ya'." Sawa said with a gentle tap of her hip towards the Thunder Queen who passed it back as was something they apparently did. "Nice to meet you." said Hanako who was a bit more respectful in her countenance and gave a small bow as per her usual behavior.

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 10:47 AM
"Yoroshi... ku..." Shoichi said, seeming to be very distracted as he looked toward the shorter of these two individuals. He never intended any rudeness from this, but he simply couldn't fathom what he was seeing in the wind around her. If anything, it would look as if he'd seen a travesty unfold before his very eyes; perhaps even as if it were the girl herself causing him distress. His words thereafter, though, were much to the contrary of this. "Hontoni gomen... What happened to you?"

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 11:03 AM
The distracted look on the Sky King's face went mostly unnoticed. It wasn't uncommon to be a bit out of sorts, at least that was always Mikasa's experience with wind riders. But... his sentence following the meeting of the two young women who were Mikasa's best friends made the pink haired girl's eyes go wide. "Sho-nii!" she said defensively seeming to want to protect the smaller of their group. "That isn't something you can just ask." she said. Meanwhile her sporty friend Sawa seemed to be a bit more forgiving and a lot more curious than the Thunder Queen. "I mean... I just want to know how he knew that something happened to her. I mean, it isn't like you'd tell anyone and it isn't like anything looks like it's wrong." she said seeming to be fairly level headed. Meanwhile the girl that was being discussed Hanako looked at the Sky King strangely. His words had come with sympathy and though a bit surprising she didn't seem to have a problem discussing her current condition, though she'd admit to being more than a bit curious. "Hm, it's alright Mika. I don't mind answering his question. It's just strange that he'd ask it." she said before reverting her attention to the white haired man before her.

"I was injured during the last Gram Scale Tournament. I fell from a pretty high distance during a C-class parts war, and I suffered massive muscle and nerve damage. Most of the feeling in my body returned, and I spent a great amount of time in physical therapy, so I could function normally but..." there was a pause in the small girl's speech as if it was something she truly regretted. "I can't ride anymore." she clarified. "But... how'd you know that anything was wrong with me." As the girl told her story to the Sky King, Mikasa became increasingly sullen. In fact, she would look almost dead pan, even though she couldn't directly be blamed for what happened to Hanako, she still felt very guilty. And that guilt seemed to be smothering the young Thunder Queen.

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 11:20 AM
"Oro? Why?" he asked of the Thunder Queen, though it seemed the girl in question had no problem giving him an answer. The story she gave him was an intriguing one. She'd been involved in an Air/Jump Parts War, and fallen from one of the platforms. He could understand this. Such was the danger of the Parts War, which manifested from D-Class onward, only becoming more lethal as the ranks rose. However, he seemed to take issue with her mention of not being able to ride anymore. Both she and the other girl seemed curious as to how he figured out her problem, but no answer would come due to how into the present topic he was becoming. "Your doctor told you... you couldn't ride anymore? They were wrong, y'know?"

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 11:32 AM
"Wrong?" the light brown haired girl said seeming to not understand. She'd been thinking about this a lot even before now. She'd spent the last few years in physical therapy with her friends at her side. Mikasa had even taken a year off from school to help her get settled into the new part of her life. She couldn't really believe that what she'd been told a few years prior to this one simply wasn't true for some reason. "How were they wrong? In most cases extra movement isn't possible. I barely have the necessary function to balance while I walk." she said remembering countless tumbles that she'd taken to get full feeling back into her legs. The Thunder Queen sat quietly, the hopeful mention that the girl might be able to ride again lingering in the air. If Hana could ride again, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. "Look Beautiful, you can't keep beating yourself up about that. And don't say you weren't because it's all over your face." Sawa whispered to her very sullen pink haired friend. This would cause the girl to turn to her un-shed tears in her eyes. "Oh no, none of that. Hear out what your friend has to say, and maybe... well who knows." she said supportively while waiting on what Shoichi would say to Hana.

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 11:58 AM
"There ain't much to it. If you've got a broken watch, you can't try to fix it up with the opinion of any old guy with a Rolex. He might be able to tell you if you've got the right time, but he'll never be able to tell you what battery you need for a novelty watch. It just ain't his area, y'know?" Shoichi replied. His analogy may have been a bit unorthodox, but there was more to his speech which would likely, or rather, hopefully, clear up any confusion the girl(s) may have had. "Basically, you're a Storm Rider. That makes you like... a bird. They can fix up your body the best they can, and if they're good enough, they can get you walking and all that. But... folks like us ain't made for walkin'. Ya' get used to doing a certain thing, and it becomes part of ya'. I was looking at those wings of yours, and... when they broke, nobody fixed them, so they healed up all mangled. If you could break your wings again, you could heal them back and get your body conditioned to work with them again." The Sky King wasn't usually one to explain such things in such a way, but he was having just a bit of trouble with this particular case. It seemed Mikasa had, or felt like she had some sort of involvement with the situation that caused these mangled wings, so he made every attempt to be delicate. However, he wasn't sure if he achieved this or not. Worse yet, he wasn't sure if he even got his point across. "That... sounded like shit outside my head, didn't it?"

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 12:12 PM
Sawa and Mikasa both listened on apparently confused. The analogy chosen by the Sky King seemed to go right over their heads. Luckily enough the girl being discussed right now seemed to be fairly clever and had no problem piecing together what Shoichi might have been trying to say. "He means that going to a regular doctor couldn't fix my ability to ride ATs because regular doctors don't have that kind of specialization." she said seeming to have grasped what the Sky King was getting at. Moving right along, the further explanation of what had actually happened to her, and why she was unable to ride, was clear enough to be understood, but there were some words and phrases in there which didn't make sense to her even in context. Moving right along when his speech finally stopped he seemed to have the thought that he'd somehow botched his speech. This made Hana look at him and shake her head from left to right. "No, it didn't sound bad. I understood most of it. You are saying that... I got the wrong kind of treatment for what was wrong with me. And much like when they let bones heal wrong, I'd need to fix what was wrong with me starting from the point where everything went wrong." she said for the clarification of the other two girls who simultaneously said. "Ooh." as if that was something they simply hadn't gotten from the speech before she'd said anything. As they spoke this way, it became more and more clear why this friend group worked for the girls within it. They all seemed to support and care for each other and had traits to help each other out when they needed it. "But I don't get this reference to wings. That doesn't make sense to me." she said with a quick nod. That was the one piece of Shoichi's speech she couldn't translate into easier understood terms.

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 08:07 PM
This lass seemed to have a great understanding of what Shoichi meant in his explanation. Her summation of his words was spot-on, to say the least, and the young man nodded with a grin to note this. "Exactly that! I think if you relearned how to move from scratch, and how to ride at the same time, you could even be better than before!" he said. It had been a while since Shoichi spoke to someone who didn't know about his vision, so he had forgotten to go into detail about his mention of the 'wings' belonging to this individual. But, since she brought this to his attention, he addressed it in as nonchalant a manner as he ever did. "Ah, gomen, gomen," he said with a hand rubbing the back of his head. "I can see people's wings. Hers over there look like they haven't flapped in ages, but yours look like... well, a train wreck. But! They're fixable!"

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 08:27 PM
It seemed that the summations given by Hanako were spot on. The idea that she would have to relearn both types of movement was a bit daunting but... if she could ride again, it might be worth it to try. Hanako looked back to her two friends and there was happy light in them, even more so than usual. Mikasa looked at her and a small smile formed on the girl's face. While Sawa seemed to approve of everything. And with that being that, Shoichi went on to explain that he could see wings. The explanation once again caused confusion in Mikasa and Sawa but Hana was on the case. "Oh, so he's saying that you haven't ridden in a while Sawa, and I'm too messed up to right now, but that could be fixed." she said which only brought another slightly enlightened look to the girls. "Ooh!" they chimed metaphors weren't their strong suit but that was fine. But before anything else could be said there was a knock at the door and Mikasa's landlord could be seen standing behind the group. "You're leaving now, Nishimura-san?" said the older woman appearing to be in her mid 50s or so.

Mikasa's attention shifted just a bit and she nodded approaching the older woman with a smile. "Hai, arigatou gozaimasu~" she said bowing and handing over her key and the copy that had been in the possession of her friends. The landlord had a look in on the spotless apartment and nodded. "Hai hai. Good luck to you." she said. She had no idea what this girl was going to do when she moved, but at least it appeared she was socializing a bit more so that had to be good. Moving right along this caused everyone to realize that they should be actually moving the stuff out of the apartment so, Sawa grabbed a couple of boxes up. "Come on people, we gotta multitask or we're never gonna do this move thing.~" she said only to cause a giggle from the other two girls who also picked up some things and headed towards the exit.

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 08:49 PM
"Hai. It should be pretty easy to do. I mean... it'd be a little annoying, but if ya' really wanna ride, it'll be worth it. Satomi-san, you could benefit from the same routine," Shoichi said, only to have his attention drawn toward the door with the entry of Mikasa's landlord. Once Mikasa handed off the key, the females in the room began grabbing boxes to move. This brought a brow raise from the Sky King. "Oi oi! I said I had the transport, remember?" he said. With that, he surveyed the apartment with his eyes, only to then clap to spawn a continuous wind sphere around every individual box, including the ones presently being carried. This caused the boxes to hover in the air, where they would later be manipulated by Shoichi. "There's no rush. I'll take it all at once."

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 09:06 PM
Moving right along apparently it would be difficult but the overall benefit would be better for the young woman than she realized. "Hai, I wouldn't know where to start something like that." she said while holding a box. Meanwhile, Sawa just kind of shrugged, "I'll do it with Hana if she does~" and that was that. But very soon after, it appeared that the Sky King took issue with all of them picking up things to move. Soon enough all the items were moved into wind spheres which were apparently being controlled by Shoichi. The group of young women all had the same reaction. "Sugoi!~" they chimed together only to begin giggling thereafter, Sawa and Hana hadn't known a wind manipulator with this much control in their lives, in fact they were just looking at each other a bit stunned. Mikasa seemed to understand how this was possible at the very least, but she hadn't known he'd developed this much extra skill. "Eh, Sho-nii, this quite the bit of skill~ And really awesome."

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 09:21 PM
"I can come up with a plan, if ya' want," he commented. Now that he had all the boxes in tow, Shoichi also headed for the exit. As he moved, his gaze fell upon Mikasa, who he supposed hadn't been around since the recent months' training sessions. "Ain't it? I got a lot of new shit these past couple of months. Anyway, let's go. You guys should come too... to the house and the meeting." When he finally reached the outside world, Shoichi created another wind tunnel to carry the boxes ahead of the group to Takeuchi Manor. With that out of the way, he turned toward the others and reached out with both hands, as if he intended to travel through the corridor all at once.

Apollymi
12-31-2016, 09:38 PM
"I mean, there isn't a rush or anything. I'd appreciate the help." said Hana. She then went on to watch as the Sky King and Mikasa had a conversation. Apparently his skills had reached this new level rather recently. But given the things he was saying, she figured he'd always been pretty good to begin with. The statement that the girls should come along to the house and the meeting made Sawa and Hana look at Mikasa as if they were confused. The pink haired girl managed to look a tiny bit abashed. "Eh, he means the Black Order meeting. Sho-nii is the leader of that team." she said seeming to have forgotten to mention that before this point. Both the other girls' eyes went wide. "NANI!?" they said in unison. It was completely unfathomable to them, the Black Order was the most well known team in the entire area, and by far the largest.

Mikasa went on to explain how she knew about the meeting in the first place. "Shizu mentioned that I should come. I think she's been trying to recruit me. For the last couple of months." she said of the Black Order General who was also one of her childhood friends. "I suppose since the move didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. I could at least go. If you guys want to." she said to the other two girls who seemed to be bright eyed and excited. "Of course we wanna go. The Black Order is supposed to be like the best team ever. I've always wanted to check it out." these words came from Sawa who seemed to be getting excited by the prospect. Hana also nodded. "I am also curious." moving right along the Sky King's outstretched hands made Mikasa shrug then smile. "Well fine then. Grab his hand, this is gonna be awesome~" she mentioned knowing that they were going to take flight. She did so and so did both of the other girls waiting to be carried off.

Bloodedge
12-31-2016, 09:45 PM
When the circle was complete with everyone holding on to each other's hands, Shoichi decided that since this was very much a first experience for two people in this party, he'd start things a bit differently. A slight lift of the group would occur within the tunnel, resulting in a brief hover before they shot through the path into the sky. Shoichi was always a bit of a show-off, so this one included a few exciting twists and turns along the way, as opposed to the more straightforward one he'd made to bring Mikasa here. It would take all of two minutes for them to reach the place that Mikasa would soon be able to call home.

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 08:33 AM
A lone girl woke in an apartment in the Residential District of Miyabigaoka. She had a rough day the prior to this one, and as such she was pushing her dark green hair out of her face as she checked her phone to see if she had confirmation for a transfer she'd asked for within the Black Order, since she hadn't been able to attend the meeting the previous day. Sadly there were no messages from anyone on her phone, and as such she pushed through a text message to the leader of the group she was currently apart of. "Ohayou, Mukuro-san, what gives with my transfer into Chimera? I got no confirmation." she sent just this as she got up and began moving around in her place of residence, moving to her bathroom to brush her teeth as she waited for the reply. The usual process of this just involved an okay from her overhead to make the switch, she'd seen this happen a few times before and didn't expect her particular case to take more than a nod from the man himself. What she couldn't know of course, was that transfers into Chiyo's branch of the Black Order specifically required the girl to approve of the person... but she was likely soon to find that out.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 08:45 AM
After only about a minute of time passing, the girl in her apartment would receive the return message from one Tsukino Mukuro's phone. It read: "You should have been at the meeting; it would have made things easier. I'm not the one you need to speak with. Find the leaders of Chimera."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 08:51 AM
As the girl finished the first pass on her teeth and was spitting in the sink as the water ran she got another message which filled her with dread. It was completely unfathomable to her that she'd have to contact the leaders of that group before the transfer was made. Beyond that she didn't have the best track record in dealing with the female leader of the group. She thought long and hard about this, and came up with a proper reply for Tar King, hoping he would help her with her plight. "I was at Abenobashi yesterday before the meeting, getting almost killed by a kid. I had to lay low, I would have been at the meeting otherwise. Besides, no one has seen one of the leaders in that group in over a month, I wouldn't know where to begin to look since school doesn't reopen until Monday. Please, help me out here." the girl finished up the message. She was really hoping for a bit of help. Besides that fact, she really didn't want to have to speak to Chiyo... the two didn't really get along mostly due to the difference between them.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 08:59 AM
Immediately following the second message sent to Mukuro, another reply was given. In fact, it came at such a speed that one could assume he was typing it while the message he responded to was still being formulated. "Chiyo was at the meeting last night. Yes, she's the one you will need to speak with; no exceptions. Find her and Kanda, and after she responds to your request, insist on the power of the person you lost to. Tag along, and wait."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 09:13 AM
This green haired girl stared at the message which was sent as a reply to her original one. And took several moments just to blink it over brown eyes almost glaring at the screen at the name. She tried to rationalize what was written there, but if she knew anything of the Tar King, she knew that if he'd given her instructions that specific, it was because he'd already figured out how the conversation would go. It was a lot to do, just to get on the team. She definitely wanted to, given who the second in command was, actually that young man had been the reason she'd joined the Vongola in the first place. "I'd ask why I need to do all that, but I figure you'll say something like... 'I'll see when I get there.' Do you know where they can be found?" was the last question she'd ask. It would leave her phone several minutes after the message from Mukuro had arrived.

Bloodedge
01-18-2017, 09:21 AM
Quite some time passed before Mukuro was given the response he'd been waiting for. When he did receive it, though, he had his own reply waiting to be sent right away. "Centennial Park, half past noon. Find the statue on the fountain; it probably has some stupid difference from the others, like a choker or slit pupils, or something. That one should get you into Chimera's lair. And next time, don't make me wait so long."

Apollymi
01-18-2017, 09:26 AM
The message came in almost immediately after it was sent. This would lead the girl to believe she was bothering this man in some way, though she knew him to be a tad impatient, she hadn't expected it to be made clear at the end of his message. While she typed it, she started getting dressed. It was fairly early but she figured she could go out and get something to eat before going to find the lair belonging to the Chimera team. "Sorry for the wait. Thank you for the information, Mukuro-san." she sent the message within about thirty seconds before she finished getting dressed and headed from her apartment out into the world.