PDA

View Full Version : Gremory Enterprise Estate

Pages : 1 [2]

Bloodedge
01-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Understanding that they would have to be departing soon, Takumi rose and gathered his bag of things for school. Shouki had nothing to bring along just yet, but the idea that he would have his own items soon was something to be excited about for the lad. "Hmm... Yeah, that should work. Nobody knows I don't have any siblings, and he looks like me anyway." This was something Shouki could agree to. If anything, he and his former other half were much like siblings anyway. He understood that he couldn't refer to his parents as what they were though, so in response to this notion by Eira, he nodded. "Hai. It'll be my first time being a first year student, and I'll try not calling you guys that in public. Let's go," he said, seemingly ready to depart at any given moment. Takumi slung his bag over his right shoulder, assuming Eira would be taking care of the clothing situation for the group before they left.

Apollymi
01-02-2019, 01:01 PM
"Alright, I'll put in the paperwork myself when we get to school and it will be fine..." she said since all aspects of her plan had been accepted and corroborated. What was more Shouki even seemed excited about having his first go at being a first year student and beyond this agree to try not to call them mom and dad in front of people which was the most important part. With the minor details out of the way,Takumi went to gather his things, Eira gathered her own as well, though she did so magically so she wouldn't have to through any boxes. All of this happened in a few minutes and then she was left to change everyone's clothes. She changed both Takumi and Shouki into the boy's version of the school uniform, leaving Takumi's with a bit of a gruffer look and opened buttons while Shouki got the proper button up treatment. Eira changed into her own school uniform including a small mini-skirt, a white button up shirt and an overcoat with a little bow tie on underneath it. All of these layers seemed to do nothing but enhance her bust and though her skirt fit it seemed to ride up along her thighs making them look longer than they were. The only real change to Eira's appearance beyond that, was her hair coming down into it's smooth crimson look, and the elaborate engagement ring on her finger. "Oh and I almost forgot..." she said creating form her magic a backpack for Shouki which was the same color as the lad's eyes and which she packed with fresh supplies that she also hand on hand. "There you go, Shouki~" she said to him seemingly pleased, as they left. To be fair, she hadn't much thought about it, but she truly didn't expect Takumi to want to walk with her, given the sort of problems he had when he was seen with any young woman.

Bloodedge
01-09-2019, 07:16 PM
An eventful day had passed for the Red Dragon Emperor known more commonly as Yasukawa Takumi. Aside from the new, or rather renewed occurrences of the school day, he'd finally managed to have his first contract signed since becoming a Devil. The interesting note to be taken about this simple event was how befitting it was that his first contract was signed by someone so much like himself; he couldn't possibly go without noticing the symbolism. It even managed to be so close to home that Takumi could fly under starry skies for a very short amount of time before reaching the estate and passing the threshold into his new residence. "Tadaima!" he said whilst in the process of kicking off his shoes, announcing his return to the household maid and whatever others happened to have returned already, if anyone at all.

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Takumi's first contract had apparently gone well, and by the time he returned to the household he now lived, and was kicking off his shoes, a white haired young woman had appeared before him in a bow to greet him. "Okaerinasai, Yasukawa-sama..." she greeted the lad with a bow as she did everyone else. Appropriately enough he wasn't alone in his return to the home, Eira Gremory had returned a short time before and could be found within a different area of the house entirely, mainly the over-sized bathroom. Aime looked up from her bow and checked her pocket watch going on to relay some information. "Eira-sama is in the bath... would you like to join her?" she asked this question somewhat passively but there was a devious light in her red eyes, as if she was up to something. Of course, this was likely simply due to the fact that she was always like this, but it didn't matter one way or another.

Eira during the time of Takumi working on his contracts had done what she'd intended to at the school, which was mostly filling out paper work and meeting with a new teacher. Upon completing such a set of menial tasks she was content to leave that place behind and return to her home where she took to a bath to clear her head and think about the day she'd had and the last few. It'd been a roller coaster of emotions for her and she'd done so many new things. But all her head was full of, was the face of one Yasukawa Takumi, even as she sang songs and finished her shower, a bath full of hot water ran for her to submerge into waited for her to finish this activity.

Bloodedge
01-10-2019, 01:39 AM
As he could expect, Takumi was first greeted by the maid of the house, Aime. He stopped before her as she bowed, realizing how strangely he felt about being addressed in such a way by a pure-blooded Devil. However, he wouldn't stop her either. This was simply something he had to get used to if he was to pursue his goals. "Konbanwa, Lucifuge-san," he greeted her in return. It was then that he was given the news regarding Eira's presence in the house, specifically the bath. He could have taken a moment to note the intent showing in this woman's face as she asked if Takumi would like to join the redhead, but he was rather stuck on the first clause. If Eira was nearby, he did indeed wish to join her, whatever that meant in the moment. "Hai. Send me to her," he answered.

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 02:02 AM
Aime was addressed about the way she expected from a reincarnated Devil who was trying to adjust. Even so, she didn't seem to mind this at all, and beyond that she felt that it was fine to allow him to keep this up. Her question of joining Eira had been answered the way she'd assumed it would be. She'd been connected psychically to this pair since they'd arrived in this space which was still technically speaking under her control. Given this information, she knew the pair wanted to be together as much as possible and longed for each other when they were apart. "Hai. Enjoy~" she commented before moving a hand within the watch which would teleport the lad straight into the bathroom, which Eira currently occupied.

Eira's eyes were closed as she rinsed her hair. Soapy water ran down the fore and back of her naked body but her fore faced the door where Takumi would appear. 'I wonder... if you're doing well? I want...' she mused to herself as she spun around in the water to clean herself off completely. The water stopped running soon after and she squeezed extra moisture from her locks. '...to see you, Takumi.' Her thought finished and she opened the shower door stepping out to gently open her eyes. Her lashes covered in tiny droplets of water, her vision was ever so slightly obscured.

Bloodedge
01-10-2019, 02:23 AM
Without any hesitation, Aime sent Takumi to the place he wished to be. Given where this was, he had already begun discarding his clothes, top first, upon being transported. He entered the bathroom and finished the job, having been placed conveniently in front of an active shower in which he saw the foggy view of his would-be Devil bride. 'There,' he thought in concurrence with the hastening of his heartbeat. Just then, the shower stopped and the door opened, allowing the crimson-haired woman to emerge. Takumi well and truly couldn't be having that. In the time it took Eira's eyes to open, while her vision worked toward clearing itself, Takumi lunged forward. It was his intention to charge and grab her by the midsection, forcing himself against her all the way to the wall within the shower. He would begin kissing her only once she was pressed against the wall, while simultaneously reaching out to start the shower again.

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 04:57 AM
Eira's eyes had almost reached fully openness when she was overtaken by exactly the young man she'd been longing for. "Ta-ku-mi.." her voice registered this as being the lad she wanted even as she was pushed back into the shower she'd so recently exited. Her heartbeat sped up as she was pushed into this, back against the still damp shower wall, as the water started anew and as this happened... a meeting of lips. 'He's here!' she thought happily as she sank into his moment, her lips and heartbeat gaining intensity as she finally had within her grasp again the young man she wanted most. She didn't even get to greet him properly but perhaps, this greeting itself was proper to how they both felt in the moment. A clash of nude bodies and lips in the building steam of the shower.

Bloodedge
01-10-2019, 07:56 AM
When he finally had Eira against the shower wall, Takumi pressed his hands against the wall on either side of the woman while the steaming water battered against his flesh. He took several moments to continue kissing the Succubus before breaking away, only to reach for his soap and sponge with a grin on his face. "Konbanwa, Eir," he said as he began applying soap to his own body, intending to catch up to Eira's level of cleanliness in time to make the bath.

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 08:08 AM
Takumi stood under the fall of steaming water as he continued to kiss Eira. His hands on either side of her pressed into the wall gave her a marvelous feeling of closeness which only added to the experience. The intensity of this moment was only broken after the lad was fully coated in water having successfully steamed up the shower again, at which point she opened her eyes to see his grin as he began the process of cleaning himself. Only when he'd started this did he greet her properly and though he'd said her name countless times over the past day somehow hearing it just now as a greeting made her heart thump harder. "Konbanwa, Takumi~" she managed with an equally large smile on her own face. She was surprised by this level of greeting, but that didn't make it bad, in fact she was content to remain within the walls of the shower while, Takumi himself caught up, be this by design or simply because she'd lost the feeling in her legs as the lad rushed her in such a way didn't really matter. "You're home pretty early. I'm happy to see you~" she mentioned content to enjoy this steam filled box and the lad's presence while he got clean for the bath.

Bloodedge
01-10-2019, 09:01 AM
As Takumi went through the process of washing himself, Eira returned his greeting and mentioned the satisfaction she felt in seeing him. His smile remained as his eyes shifted toward her. "I'm happy to see you too. I didn't want to leave the clubhouse, but... I have good news," he said. A brief pause was taken, in which Takumi finished the act of lathering himself with soap, freeing him to begin a rinse as he continued speaking. "I had a contract signed today. 99 left."

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 09:13 AM
Takumi lathered up and Eira watched seemingly without shame. She even got to feel an extreme sense of satisfaction at the idea that the lad hadn't wanted to leave the clubhouse. "If I am being honest, I didn't want to send you off..." she murmured. It was quite true that now that she had him in her possession she truly didn't want to ever be apart from him. The fact that they had to do it, only seemed to move her towards random actions and other works to keep her mind occupied from things she'd rather be doing in this lad's company. Surprisingly the lad claimed to have good news and upon hearing what it was at the start of the rinse of this lad's body, Eira's eyes went wide. "Really?! That's awesome! Great work Takumi!~" Eira congratulated the lad and did something she would have done the last time he had made such a great accomplishment. She wrapped her arms around his body without care, stepping into the spray of the water and covering herself lightly with soap in the process. This lass had been holding back quite a bit of herself in interactions with Takumi prior to this, now though she felt free to be herself and in truest form she'd appreciate everything this lad did. She even went on to press her lips into his for what would seem like a brief moment compared to their greeting.

Bloodedge
01-10-2019, 12:20 PM
"Sou desu ka," he replied to the idea that Eira didn't want to send him off. Pleasing as this was, he knew - and knew that Eira did as well - that it was quite a necessity for him to acquire a great number of contracts as soon as possible. The sooner he did so, the lower the chances were of the pair encountering more and more problems along their path. At the very least, Eira seemed happy with the fact that he'd succeeded in having a contract signed, and wrapped herself around him in expressing this. As she did so and kissed him, the soap that remained on his body spread between the two. Takumi felt the water pooling between the fronts of their bodies and washing away the suds after the kiss' final moments, but he then kissed her again. "I'll get more and more, every day. Then... we'll have the biggest wedding the Underworld has ever seen!" he proclaimed, just as the final suds washed away into the shower drain.

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Eira was pleased that he didn't really question why it was necessary for him to leave. Of course, she enjoyed Takumi's company, she always enjoyed him. But in order to be able to enjoy him more later she had to bear with the idea of them not getting to spend absolutely all their time together now. The achy longing of their moments apart, only to be alleviated by these moments together. She sighed against him, in between their kisses only to have her heart beat speed up at the proclamation that he'd do everything he needed to so that they could have the biggest wedding the Underworld had ever seen. To be honest, she'd never considered what her wedding would actually be like, she thought about marriage as an eventuality but hadn't really considered the idea of the storybook wedding that they spoke about now. Of course, while their lips met and water filled between their bodies, she considered a similar kiss sometime in the future with a very different outlook. A grin came to her face after this...

"I'll look forward to it~" she said as the last of the soap on their bodies washed down the drain she reached back to turn the water off. Now that it happened for the second time she went to take Takumi's hand as she moved towards the tub. "Come on then... we can have a bath, and you can tell me a Devil story~," she said with a nostalgic smile coming to her face. She'd head to the tub and given the moment, she would take the seat in front aiming to let Takumi have the back of the tub she'd settle between his legs and lean her back against his chest. In this way, they'd have their positions reversed of the kind of comfort they used to have together while she told him stories, but at the same time they'd make new memories together. This was an exciting moment for Eira, as she hadn't considered what it would be like to be the person listening to such a story from Takumi specifically.

Bloodedge
01-10-2019, 01:26 PM
"Hai!" Takumi said. There was much to look forward to, despite the likelihood of much adversity in their future. With Eira taking his hand, he followed suit to the bathtub with a story in mind to tell. He happened to already be thinking about their position in the tub, and it was exactly what Eira led them into in the end. He sat in the tub with Eira placing her against his front. In this position, he wrapped his arms around her midsection and rested his head on her left shoulder. When he spoke, he did so softly after kissing the female Devil's neck. "I met someone interesting today. Shaoling, from a village just on the other side of those mountains to the East. She was supposed to be head of her clan, but others were keeping her from it, even though she inherited something sacred to them that made her qualified as heir..." he began to explain, pausing to sink into and kiss Eira's neck again.

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 01:43 PM
Eira settled into the tub with Takumi behind her as she figured he would enjoy. She had a gentle smile on her face as the boy's head appeared over her left shoulder and she relaxed into the embrace offered her. It seemed that Takumi did have a story to tell, about a person he'd met who lived in the mountains to the East. He began this tale, with his lips touching the side of Eira's neck, which elicited a small gasp from her initially. That being said, she heard this information out, finding it to have the makings of a good story and one which she found to be a little familiar. "Umm~ Sounds like quite a problem... but is there more to it?" she asked, attentively. She was quite interested in the tale he had to tell, but a second kiss to her neck brought a blush to her face making the lass bite her bottom lip gently.

Bloodedge
01-10-2019, 02:11 PM
The second time Takumi's lips met Eira's neck, he lingered a bit longer than needed for one who intended to continue telling a tale. Eira, despite her reactions to his attention, made her interest in the story clear. As such, he took an extra moment to let his breath crawl across her neck before returning to the tale. "Hai. There's a lot," he said, kissing her once more. "It was her uncle's idea to have his son become the clan head in her place, since it was also tradition for the head to be a man. The problem Shaoling knew already was that Akito, her uncle's son, wasn't a man at all. He had his daughter in a full suit of armor to hide her gender, and cast a spell on her to keep her under his control. Shaoling knew this, but she still challenged Akito's right to rule the way their traditions dictated: by combat. At the end of the day, she only wanted me there to make sure the rest of the clan found out Akito wasn't fit to be clan head by either tradition, while also saving her from her own father's control. When I did that, the challenge was void and Shaoling was able to deal with the real problem without harming her cousin. The other villagers also got to learn how qualified she was to lead them..." Again, Takumi paused to kiss Eira's neck, making an additional effort to caress her exposed form beneath the water's surface. "And I had a chance to live out one of your old stories. I dispelled the influence on Akito by mixing your powers with my magic."

Apollymi
01-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Takumi's lips lingered against her flesh, and beyond this the feeling of his breath across her skin made her squirm just a little bit. Eira was known to be attentive and beyond that to enjoy a story or two, but it was clear her concentration could be easily broken by this lad, and her mind filled with nothing but him at any point he desired to make it so. That being said, this tale would indeed get more detailed, even as the lad decided to plant his lips against her neck one more time before he got to it. The tale he told was one of combat, complicated family ties, and old traditions meeting new world problems. It was one she could understand both as a story and from a mix of personal experiences and general observations. Every piece of information given, gave her a clearer picture of the potential problems and outcomes of the moment. At the conclusion of the tale, after his lips met her flesh once a tingle ran up her spine as his hands found her exposed flesh beneath the water's surface.

"Sou ka, you did do a lot then huh? That tale never really differs at all, no matter who is living it, people are always trying to live vicariously through their kids, at the cost of their independence and happiness," she said knowing of several situations similar within Devil society and having seen it a couple of times with Youkai as well. Still there were some shining lights in this story as well. "That girl, Shaoling sounds like she'd make a good servant... she has all the makings of one~" Eira mused happily. The news that he'd gotten to try out a power like hers and used it to help dispel the influence on the girl who'd been controlled also made the crimson haired woman's eyes widen. "Sugoi! You did something like that? That's amazing..." she commented, enjoying this moment of closeness. Happy this lad remembered something helpful from her tales long ago and more than that glad he'd been able to do good with his Devil work. "You tell a really great story, Takumi~" she mused as she turned her head towards him to meet his lips with her own. "I can't wait to hear the next one."

Bloodedge
01-11-2019, 11:14 AM
"Ou. I've seen that sort of thing happen before, but not to that kind of extreme. She fought against it without hesitation, though. She's strong," he said to praise the human with whom he forged his first official contract. He didn't know what Devils considered the makings of a good servant overall, so he couldn't necessarily agree to Eira's assertion about that. But, he could see this human girl as a decent enough comrade, so that had to count for something. Moving on, he nodded to the notion that he'd managed to make use of Eira's power. While this wasn't the first time he'd done so overall, it was the first conscious effort to tap into what the seal on his neck offered him. "It was a first step. I said I wanted to understand everything about you. I meant that in every way," he said, shifting to meet Eira's lips thereafter. It became apparent when they separated that Eira looked forward to future stories. This heralded a chuckle from the young Red Dragon, as he supposed he did have some years of storytelling to catch up on. "Hai. Every day, I'll have a new contract signed... and a new story to tell."

Apollymi
01-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Takumi's praises of this girl he'd helped only went on to further Eira's thoughts that she'd make a good servant for him. Perhaps he didn't know or consider the idea that he'd be able to properly have his own at some point, but the fact of the matter was that the criteria for choosing them tended to be different for every devil. The only thing that seemed remotely constant was the idea that whoever was chosen could help them along their chosen path in some way, but she supposed that was something they could get to eventually. As they moved along though, his words about the use of his powers through the seal she'd given him seemed to embarrass the lass just a little. Even as their lips touched she managed to have a reddened face, and this didn't seem to ease once their faces parted. "Ano... that is really sweet, but kind of embarrassing," she mumbled as she averted her gaze.

It wasn't often at all that she managed to feel like this but it was becoming standard in Takumi's presence. Perhaps it was the simple fact that she wasn't always sure she understood herself, that made the idea of him wanting to know her at such a deep level something amazing. Beyond all of this, there was the fact that the lad agreed to come back with a new story every day he completed a contract. Her eyes widened at this assertion because she remembered doing something similar for him less consciously than this. Of course, she couldn't deny that she'd enjoy such a moment of closeness and the intimate bonding involved with hearing something new from him everyday. "Takumi..." she said his name softly turning her head back towards him. "Hai, I'll wait up then~" she said, knowing that she would regardless but feeling a strange excitement at this as an idea. Beyond this she relaxed against him their bodies touching surrounded by warm water was quite interesting and though this wasn't the first bath they'd shared, it was the first instance of this sort of reversed closeness which cemented its importance in Eira's mind.

Bloodedge
01-11-2019, 12:00 PM
Takumi raised a brow when Eira mentioned being embarrassed, though he also had a grin appear on his face. He was beginning to understand why ones such as Eira and Izuna would have such teasing natures; it was an interesting reaction to see. "But your face looks so amazing when you're like this," he said as a hand rose to her cheek. He spoke nothing but the truth. Seeing Eira's face challenging her hair and eyes for their very dominant shades of red was appealing in a way he couldn't even describe. With this, and the simple act of Eira speaking his name in that soft manner he'd become so fond of, he could do nothing but lean forward to kiss her again. He would simultaneously return to having his hands explore Eira's body beneath the water. The quality of the physical closeness between them this time around didn't seem to only have an effect on Eira. Takumi himself was more content to be like this than he was to be in the bath as a whole.

Apollymi
01-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Eira's eyes widened at the notion that her face was somehow amazing this way. Obviously she understood why one would enjoy teasing, she was prone to such behavior herself for the sake of seeing the looks on people's faces. Even so, the fact that she managed to become embarrassed was simply a testament to this lad's pull on her. Before she could even properly make the assertion that she now understood what it was like to be accosted in such a way, she felt the touch of Takumi's hand against her face, and if it was even possible her expression softened more. She couldn't help it at this point, and soon enough the lad's hands were touching her beneath the water again as their lips were locked once more. This kiss was slow and soft on Eira's side, at least initially. But as they progressed and as she felt the lad's hands move about her body she began to want more. Her eyes closed gently but her tongue left her own mouth to enter Takumi's. All the while the red tint applied to her face didn't seem to leave her at all, instead the meaning of it shifted, from embarrassment to arousal.

Bloodedge
01-11-2019, 12:22 PM
A simple kiss that was soft and relaxed seemed to stir something deeper within Eira. As the woman's tongue entered Takumi's mouth, he understood this well enough. Of course, he couldn't say he wasn't in the same state, as he was more often than not at this point. No, it would be more accurate to say he'd been constantly at this level for nearly three years, whether he was always consciously aware of it or not. He was at least very conscious of it as of late, and now especially as his tongue met Eira's as an act of answering her apparent arousal with confirmation of his own.

Apollymi
01-11-2019, 12:37 PM
The movements of Eira's tongue were soon met by Takumi's. If she had any questions about whether he felt the same way she did, it was easily understood by her now that they were on the same page. This sort of thing probably should have led to this young woman questioning her own sanity. How could she let something like a simple kiss become so much more rousing than anything else? She didn't really have an answer for that, all she knew at present was that she wanted more, even as Takumi's tongue met hers and danced in the space created between their mouths. Her body began to move unconsciously within the tub, stirring her own arousal by moving against Takumi's manhood. Undoubtedly putting herself in the position to start copulation even as they sat like this within the tub. Doing so would put Takumi's cock between her open thighs and she'd easily find her own hand closing around it gently underneath the water. Broken sentences escaping her mouth as they continued to kiss. "Takumi..." she started to say as her hand rose and fell beneath the water, stroking his length gently as her body urged her to claim him. "I... need you...." she murmured into this lad's face. She seemed to be incapable of stopping herself from trying to move on from this point. Though she enjoyed the closeness of their current bond. Her body was hot once more, just like it had been at lunch... just like it would be again. She had no doubts about this now.

Bloodedge
01-11-2019, 12:55 PM
It went without saying that Takumi had no qualms with whatever development came next. In fact, he found himself both assuming and hoping for what it would be. Their tongues rubbing against one another the way they were was one thing to build a state of elation within the lad, but as Eira began to move, he felt something much more direct in the form of her rubbing against his groin. Even this evolved when his member found itself betwixt Eira's thighs, with her hand closing around it. Takumi's eyes opened and spread wider than the norm. Underwater, this was a very different experience than he could have imagined it being. "Eir," he said, beginning his response to the woman's assertion. In speaking, he brought his hands up to cup her breasts both within and just above the water simultaneously. "I told you. Whatever... whenever... wherever," he continued, placing a kiss upon the nape of her neck during every pause he took. "Just give me the order."

Apollymi
01-11-2019, 01:19 PM
The widening of Takumi's eyes was something Eira saw as she looked behind herself at the lad. Even so, by her own assumption she could say he didn't seem to mind the attention she was currently giving him. If anything, he seemed to feel at least similarly to how she felt. If she needed any more confirmation than that, it would come with repeated kisses to her nape and the fondling of her breasts. Such a strange sensation that was, outright pleasing as it seemed to simultaneously happen in and out of the water. "Uuum~" the sound that left her mouth was something akin to a muffled moan. Still her hand didn't stop moving, even as Takumi claimed that he'd already told her he didn't mind this sort of attention and topped it off by repeating that she could just give the order to have her satisfaction on demand. She was still confused about this lad's desire for orders but in this particular moment she couldn't bring herself to do anything but as he asked. "Takumi, give this to me... now." Her statement was an order and a request made with undeniable urgency. But not one that needed a reply, as her hand came to a gentle stop in its strokes, it took her almost no effort to position herself to slid over the tip of this lad in the water and slowly lower herself even in this position, to start the act anew.

Bloodedge
01-11-2019, 01:48 PM
The sound that escaped Eira as he began his efforts made Takumi realize he was clear to progress. What's more, she once again delivered an order. Takumi's eyes glowed only for a moment as his grin widened. "Hai," he said blatantly, though nothing was required of him right away since Eira took the liberty of enveloping his member herself. "Hah," he sighed, taking his grip on Eira's bosom to new heights without even thinking of doing so. As he rubbed and groped away, his fingers began the process of toying with the female Devil's nipples, all while his hips began moving of their own accord in grinding motions beneath her. Once more, he began kissing Eira's neck while speaking to her. "You didn't even have to say, but... I like the orders coming from you."

Apollymi
01-11-2019, 09:47 PM
"Ahhhh~" there was relief in this sound as Eira sank into place on Takumi's lap. Even beyond this initial relief, more was to come as the lad had already acquiesced to her wish to have him this way. Strangely, the movements of his hands became a bit more aggressive, even as his manhood began to stir within her person. Her eyes widened at this sensation and she could only moan her pleasure as her own hips began moving. "Ooooooh~" this sound was associated both with the feeling of her loins and the tingles coming straight to her chest. She couldn't have explained what was good about this feeling if she tried, but something about being groped while she moved this way was utterly satisfying. As lips continued to meet her neck the lass had her eyes open then flutter to a close, such an array of feelings could only be added to by what was about to be said by Takumi. The movements of her hips and begun as a gentle rise and fall into the gyrations of Takumi's, but his words about her orders gave her slight pause. "Hah~ I... don't know what to say about that... but giving you orders is growing on me," she admitted. And this was the truth, she didn't ever have the intentions of using such a power, perhaps because she knew he could potentially deny her, she gained a strange satisfaction from giving him these types of orders and having them followed.

Bloodedge
01-11-2019, 10:40 PM
"Heh." Takumi's lips curled upward against Eira's flesh when she spoke of the orders growing on her. "Good," he said before his tongue erupted from his mouth, slowly licking a straight line up the side of her neck. This event had become quickly satisfying to great extent for Takumi, and even though Eira herself had begun moving, his own movements below the water just couldn't stop. "Keep giving them then," he continued. True enough, if Eira chose to order him of her own volition, he would be far from upset. Takumi was in no way a submissive individual by his nature, but something about the concept of Eira giving orders using her powers as a Succubus gave him a deep-rooted confirmation that she felt as he did. As such, and given his own desires, these were not the types of orders he would even begin shunning.

Apollymi
01-11-2019, 10:54 PM
Eira would have found it strange to have this boy's lips curling against her in a smile as she admitted enjoying giving him orders. But she supposed it likely made sense in a way similar to her own choices and desires. As the boy's tongue escaped from his mouth the slow line he licked up her neck caused her face to tingle with warmth. "Hmmmm~" the sounds which came from her now were satisfaction especially as the lad's own motions never stopped. He claimed that if she liked giving orders to him, then she should continue to do so. Her eyes widened at this notion, as she still found it strange for him to say such things to her. Who actually wanted to be under the control of a Succubus? Why did he think it was alright to be food for her desires? And why... why did she like the idea of him accepting it so much that it made her heart thump uncontrollably in her chest? "Kiss me and slow down..." her eyes were glowing with power in this moment as she ordered a change in pace, from the boy's hips as her lips met his. The movements of her own hips would also take the motion a bit slower just enough that each rise and lower gained seconds but she could feel it within herself as a slower build towards that insatiable feeling. Her tongue would protrude from her mouth as her kiss was also slow, as if she aimed to mimic this slowed pace the entire way through. Something about this was more satisfying to her, in this moment, as if easing the urgency of the start to pursue something longer was somehow better in the moment. Deeper even as the waves of water in the bath began to rise and fall with greater intensity.

Bloodedge
01-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Eira very quickly came through with yet another order. As Takumi's eyes glowed in response to her power being applied to him, it sank in. "Sou ka," he said to voice his understanding of the woman's desires as given in this order. Right away, he gradually slowed into a different steady pace of while meeting Eira's lips with his own. Their paces matched in a matter of moments during a simultaneously-occurring waltz of tongues and breath exhaled through the mouth in moments of brief, ecstatic pauses.

Apollymi
01-11-2019, 11:25 PM
If Eira had simply been needy for a fix at lunch, she had an entirely different mannerism about her now. Takumi's understanding of her current desire, combined with her receiving of what she wanted seemed to spur her on. Each movement of her body had her tighten within progressively, as if the reduced speed of each movement allowed her to feel more of it. As their paces synchronized it was even more obvious why she'd enjoy this, breath exchanges, a deepening feeling each push down needing gravity to help it, but not quite having it be allowed because of the water. More resistance, more force, and the softness of Takumi's tongue moving against hers as she tasted him in this way. Every part of her body tingled with each met stroke, and it was blissful. "Ta-ku-mi... I'm so close now..." she whispered through their kiss, and it was true it was only matter of time before this slow torture saw her an ending unlike the others. "Aaaaaaaah~" The tightening of her person, the depth of this feeling, the gentle press of lips and tongue. It was all too much for Eira as she found her end, and in so doing... aimed to claim Takumi too. Her very womb quivered as she pulled him in and sank into his lap in that final moment.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 12:25 AM
This pacing was not so torturous to Takumi as it was extended continuous pleasure. In fact, one could say this was better in its own way than the former experiences, as his senses were allowed ample time to feel every movement of every nook and cranny within Eira's being. He could hardly avoid feeling as if he could lose his entire being in a slow-rolling spiral into her core, and as that feeling grew for him, it did for Eira as well. She even took the moment to whisper the announcement of her encroaching flourish into his face. With a sigh of contentment, he met her words with his own. "Let me feel it... every second, every quiver," he said, basically demanding that it be so. Only a moment later, that was exactly what happened. Eira's climax saw her lower more into his lap as her body demanded his seed, and that, it would received with a grunt, a clench, and zero hesitation whatsoever. It seemed that despite the amount of intercourse shared between these two in recent days, Takumi never lost an ounce, leaving him free to pour gratuitous amounts of his seed directly into the womb of Eira.

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 12:37 AM
This feeling, this tingle, this pull within her person, only seemed to be added to and gratified by the pouring out of Takumi's essence into her very being. This warming feeling from within seemed to cause Eira's entire body to relax, but as Takumi demanded, every quiver of her nether would be felt in response to this filling. "Ahhhhhhhh~" it was simply the most relieving thing the young Succubus could have ever felt. She was awash with energy, like her entire life demanded she feed this way, and though she'd thought that eventually Takumi wouldn't be able to give her this, over the last two days it happened every time her body needed it. "Sugoi~" she mused as her hastened breathing began to slow and her body managed to find the proper relaxation within Takumi's lap. Her body claimed his essence and the power it gave her, disappearing within her womb, but all the same she didn't remove herself from him in this moment. No, Eira chose now to find true comfort within Takumi's arms and as such she caught her breath a while longer enjoying this level of intimacy. "Takumi, you're the best~" she murmured softly between her ever calming breaths.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Even Takumi could tell he wasn't losing much of anything each time they finished a round. Perhaps it had something to do with Eira being a Succubus, making him produce more of his reproductive fluid in less time. Surely this was no natural occurrence on his part. Either way, Eira beginning to relax against him resulted in Takumi once again embracing her. She hadn't undone their connection quite yet. As a result, Takumi's cock continued to pulsate within her even as they reclined in this manner. He didn't lose a single bit of solidity as of yet, and this, he knew to be the fault of the Succubus. He even found himself subconsciously moving his hips just a bit more as they began speaking. "Iia," was his choice of response as his head sank into the space between Eira's neck and shoulder again. "You're the best. If you weren't, how could I be like this?"

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 01:14 AM
Eira had no idea if her powers affected this lad in a manner so direct as to change his body chemistry or not. What she did know, was that as she relaxed, she still felt his throbbing dick within the confines of her body and it had yet to lose its vigor. As if to comment upon this, Takumi's head sank into her shoulder and he transferred her previously uttered compliment back to her. This caused her eyes to widen and her face to gain more flush than she knew her body was capable of allowing. "Takumi..." she started to speak as her own hips began to move against him once more. "If you say that... I won't know how to respond..." she mused. Even so each subtle movement of her hips would seem to strike a cord deep within herself. She turned her eyes towards him and they'd be seen to glow once more. It seemed to take absolutely nothing for her to maintain arousal either. She didn't need to feed and at this point it felt overindulgent to continue, but she couldn't stop herself. "Takumi, take me how you want me," this was an order which surprisingly surrendered control of this situation to the lad at her back. It was as if in satisfying her own needs she realized hers weren't the only ones present. Beyond all of that, she truly enjoyed being at this lad's mercy though nothing about her would have indicated this as a desire she'd have normally.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 01:29 AM
Eira claimed she wouldn't know how to respond if he were to say such a thing, but it had already been stated. What's more, she did end up with something to say while her own hips moved in response to his own. What she said both physically and audibly registered to Takumi as an order. In having that happen, he stopped moving briefly while it sank into his being. "... Heh," he snickered before kissing Eira's lips once again. Pushing forward, he would see to it that Eira was bent over the opposite edge of the bathtub without ever extricating himself from her. In doing so, he would be kneeling and pressed up against her rear, both able and willing to thrust into her at a depth and ease of hip movement he hadn't previously known. He found it difficult to maintain any sort of slow pace like this, so from the very beginning, he built up a greater speed even without maintaining a high quality of forcefulness. "That's a vague order, Eir," he announced. "I want you in every way - including how you want to be taken."

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 01:52 AM
The order she'd given was met with a snicker. As their lips met again though, it seemed to just be how he chose to accept this. Eira had no idea what these orders were like from his perspective, but if he enjoyed taking them and she enjoyed giving them she saw no problem with how they happened. Moreover soon she would find herself urged into a new position entirely. Bent over the edge of the tub without Takumi extracting himself from her person. "Hah~" the first push forward came with enough ease and speed that Eira herself was surprised by it. Still her body tightened with this motion, perhaps this too was something she wanted. She'd look back over her shoulder to see Takumi as he spoke to her about the vagueness of her order and how apparently he wanted her even in the ways she wished to be taken. Her hands met the edge of the tub and her back arched in response to these movements. All the while water splashed up around them. "Ah... you... would... say that..." she muttered but the sound from her mouth was nothing but pleasure even as her hands held the edge of the tub with tightness enough to whiten her knuckles as her nails wanted to sink in but couldn't. "I want to be taken just like this... keep going, Takumi~" her words were encouraging but strangely also an order. She didn't know what it was about this position she liked, but as her chest bounced and the water splashed against her, she felt the coming of something great and with such ease, that her own hips shifted backwards to meet the speedy thrusts offered by Takumi.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 02:02 AM
Once more, a small laugh escaped the young male. For Eira to say that he would say something like what he did while true, was amusing. The way she said it made it seem like this was nothing negative at all though, and as she gripped the edge of the tub, the next words from her mouth registered to Takumi as another order. "... Hai." He was somewhat surprised that she ordered him yet again without even having an order requested. It was refreshing, though. For her to use her powers and speak such words through them, she spoke her very desire into existence. So long as this was the way, Takumi would be there to meet those desires every time. The order itself gave his body the stipulation of continuing its pace and force. With that, Takumi's decision was happily taken out of the equation. It was suddenly as if he could take a proverbial back seat to his own actions and simply enjoy every feeling that came to his end of the exchange, while his body acted on his allowance of the order to move. Unconscious as his body was though, Takumi himself was very alert. He looked down to view Eira in all her radiance, noting her every movement as she met his thrusts, and even her breasts which were ample enough that he witnessed their swaying from behind her. Takumi's hands moved as he observed in this manner, taking up placement squeezing Eira's hips in his body's effort to retain some form of balance.

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 03:27 AM
The small laugh which escaped Takumi didn't go unnoticed. In fact, Eira had time to realize much of the boy's shining personality had returned over the last few days. The encouragement she'd offered, left her mouth as an order and apparently registered as one to Takumi. As he continued to move forward and back at the exact same pace she'd requested of him, she moaned repeated as her body moved back to meet these motions. If Takumi's mind was free to explore as his body moved, Eira's whole body seemed preoccupied by her movements. "Sugoi!~" she chimed each stroke seemed to do something for her, and though she'd requested his movements she hadn't expected the hands which gripped her hips. His hands firmly in place around her made meeting his thrusts that much more satisfying, it was as if she took pleasure from being held in such a way. Eventually her hips would shift back and she'd feel it the rush of sensation which burst forth from her center and spread across the rest of her body. "Aaaaaaah~" she moaned as her body began to clinch more and more even as her hips stopped, her desire to claim Takumi, was beyond anything she could consciously think. Her body wanted him, her mind wanted him, her power wanted him and her heart longed for him, and such was obvious by the pull she had on him.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 04:23 AM
Takumi never missed a beat in his movements toward their conclusion, and Eira seemed to respond well enough that he could continue until they were both satisfied completely. That didn't seem too far off for the woman, who soon achieved climax from the repetitive motions while her Succubus body demanded that Takumi do the same. She stopped moving during this time, but Takumi continued thrusting even as he unleashed a gush of his own flourish - interestingly similar in quantity to its predecessor - into her again. 'Not yet,' he thought. He'd been ordered to take her the way he wanted, and he wanted more. By this logic, sheer force of will saw to it that he moved even more with a faster pace and greater ferocity. "Iia, iia. I can't be done with you yet," he stated as his grip on Eira's hips tightened to keep her steady. After a few moments of this, he leaned over her while reaching out to grab the tub's edge with his left hand, keeping his right hand on her hip. He managed this without hindering himself much, if at all, but doing so simply offered him something of a different angle to work with.

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 04:40 AM
Eira's body reached a satisfying end and went numb as Takumi sprayed his flourish within her. Her body claimed this absorbing it into herself and causing her another massive burst of energy. "Sugei!~" she chimed such a feeling was well beyond anything she could possibly give voice to, warm and flush her body tingly. Even so, it seemed this treatment was far from over, though her own hips had stopped, Takumi's didn't even as his own flourish was claimed. She knew he'd finished, she'd felt it in the core of her being. Still, the pounding of this lad continued as he held onto her hips to keep her steady. "Huah~" a moan escaped this lass as her body went into overdrive. Such a filling feeling on top of what she already felt made her body pulse with pleasure. Takumi's words on this subject made her eyes widen. She couldn't imagine how much such a thing should have taken out of him, but she couldn't deny how much she was enjoying his continued movement. "Haaa~ Takumi, don't stop. Go until we're satisfied~" Eira chimed, this too was an order as well. Eira herself knew nothing but joy in this moment even as Takumi found a new angle and new depth within her person. She looked back at him with nothing but admiration in her person. Beyond that the order she gave was for both of their continued pleasure without care for anything else in the world.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 06:18 AM
Eira's initial reaction to his renewed vigor was immensely satisfying to Takumi, for whatever reason. In that moment, he thoroughly enjoyed the sound of her voice even more than usual, and the way she now felt within was something to make the situation even better. The Succubus went on to deliver yet another order for him to continue until they were both satisfied, and when she looked at him thereafter, he felt a strange pang in his chest which drove him farther beyond. His eyes widened. He had a realization of something... an understanding even, which made clear the subject of his attachment to these orders. This revelation brought an even wider smile to his face as he pressed his torso against Eira's back and spoke into her ear. "Yare yare. I'll die like this, Eir. I couldn't possibly say I'm satisfied enough to stop with you."

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 06:43 AM
The renewed vigor Takumi showed, continued even as he managed to register the order laid down by Eira. The feeling in his chest was one she shared, given her own attachment to this lad and soon enough she felt his flesh pressed against her back as he made clear he understood what she'd said. Her own eyes widened at the assertion that he'd die because he could never be satisfied in these moments at least not enough to stop. A grin came to Eira's face and her cheeks reddened if only because such a statement was truly gratifying for her as well, knowing that he wanted this as much as she did. "Iie~ I won't let us die," she mused as she turned her face towards his and licked his cheek. "It'll be fun though to feel like it until we pass out~" she finished as she angled her hips back content to go on in this way for quite a while yet.

Eventually though a change would be seen, and this pair would find themselves back within their bedroom within the center of their heart-shaped bed. Eira's body was wrapped around Takumi's as she lifted and lowered herself within his lap but strangely her gaze was pointed upwards. She'd caught a glimpse of herself and Takumi engaged in this way in the mirrors above them and seemed quite taken by it. So much so that as her hips moved and her chest bounced against his she seemed content to watch in this way. Her breathing caught and her body tightened as she got to witness the look on her own face as she claimed her pleasure here and now. Her body tightened around Takumi's in this moment as she moaned her happiness. "Aaaaah!~"

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 07:04 AM
Sometime later as they took up a new position within the master bedroom, Takumi sat with Eira around him taking the reins of their encounter for the time being. Her gaze was toward the mirrors in the ceiling, but Takumi's own gaze was quite a bit lower than that. He couldn't take his eyes off the woman's upper torso - not her breasts per se, but elsewhere. Her raised head produced a great deal of open space between her chest and neck area, and that was something Takumi sought to abuse by applying very direct strokes of his tongue to every centimeter of flesh he found in the area. In the meantime, his own arms were wrapped around Eira. No movements were made by Takumi's hips, but none were really necessary. At this point, he was all but lost in the thought that he felt as if he was drowning by the groin. Even his pelvis and thighs had become quite soaked at this point, but it seemed this only drove him further to the madness of the moment.

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 07:16 AM
As Eira continued to watch the pair of them through their reflections, she took in the moments of Takumi's tongue pressing against the flesh of her upper chest and neck. Seeing this happen from the outside perspective, seemed only to feed her anticipation in this moment. Every time she moved clasped in his arms, she got to feel something very different from these tongue strokes. This clash of feeling along with her own slick movements within the lad's lap only seemed to feed her arousal. More and more, she moved like this, with her hands traveling down the Red Dragon Emperor's back and shoulders, until ultimately, her hips shifted down and she stopped moving. Her insides tightened as she moaned her finish. "TA-KU-MI!~" she practically sang his name as her eyes finally shifted from above and back to this lad's face as her body aimed to claim more from him in these last remaining seconds. Her crimson eyes glowed with power as the feeling of utter relaxation settled in her body once more.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 07:32 AM
This position of Eira's choice worked just as well for Takumi as it seemed to for her. Even so, there was a certain amount of pleasure Eira clearly obtained from this, and that was enough to bring her to flourish. This was once again one which brought about Takumi's end while winding him, but there were two things which became apparent in the following moments. Firstly, his experience was no less explosive or plentiful than it had been the previous times. If anything, it now seemed to be becoming something even greater. Secondly... Takumi's second wind returned with haste, as if he'd become just as re-energized as the Succubus herself was meant to be.

With his energy seeming to be right back to its maximum, Takumi rolled forward to bring Eira's back to the mattress. He never waited for her to release him or even relax for long before he straightened himself and lifted Eira's right leg until it was slung over his left shoulder. Her left leg was left alone; this was all he needed to begin plunging into the woman's undercarriage with what seemed to be reckless abandon, but was actually measured thrusts even quicker and mightier than his previous maximum output. During this obvious use of aggression, he leaned further to kiss Eira again with matching vigor, though the withdrawal of his lips came with a gentle statement. "Hah... If I didn't mention... I love it when you say my name that way."

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 07:49 AM
A full flourish came from Takumi once more, and if Eira didn't know any better by feel alone she was almost certain it was more than prior times. Even so her body absorbed it and she gained so much energy from it she couldn't even begin to care about the logistics of such a thing. Her happiness was soon made more by the shift in her own body caused by Takumi. Her right leg was soon shifted up onto his shoulder and her left was left below as the lad seemed to gain more energy and begin rather forcefully moving in and out of her body again. This time, her eyes widened as she'd been so relaxed in the moments prior to this one that she was ill prepared for the urgency presented by his movements. "Huyuck..." a hiccup of a sound escaped her, but was quieted almost immediately by Takumi's mouth over hers. The kiss they shared included just as much vigor as this lad moving below her waist. Over time though this merger of mouths ended and she was met with a soft statement which made her eyes widen just a tad. A gentle blush came to her face as she had the presence of mind to want to shift her gaze from his but couldn't. "You hadn't said so..." she paused a smile taking over her face. "But that makes me really happy~" she managed with a thumping of her heart and a pulsing of her loins to join it.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 09:10 AM
In Takumi's mind, there was no foreseeable end to this moment. He didn't want to see an end, even. The widening of Eira's eyes while Takumi's gaze was set on her face caused him to look at her curiously. No, that wasn't it at all. He wasn't curious; he was elated. To have elicited such a reaction from one he admired to such an extent was a blissful experience of its own, only adding to the overall moment of ecstasy. Eira claimed she was happy that he found enjoyment in the way she spoke his name, even while her face returned to its reddened state. The simple fact that she was made happy made him feel the same. In fact, it even took the edge off his otherwise aggressive approach, leading to a gentle hand being brought to the side of Eira's face as he kissed her tenderly.

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Strangely in response to her happiness, a bit of edge was taken from Takumi's otherwise forceful approach. Instead of continuing in his dominating way, he placed a hand gently upon her face while looking her in the eye. What was more he brought their faces together for a gentle kiss even as her leg was thrown over his shoulder and they continued to have such a strange interaction. Their kiss was met by Eira with the same level of devotion. She found herself simply enjoying the attention of it. Until this moment would inevitably reach its end. "Hmmmm~" she moaned a finish eventually which would pull at Takumi as all others had before and regardless of how this turned out she'd feel energized eventually lower her leg and using a bit of leverage to roll Takumi over.

Once this happened and Takumi was below her once more, Eira's body would be spread across his, her body balanced on her knees on either side of him. Her chest was pressed against his and her face was buried against the side of his neck. Instead of moving her body in a constant manner, she moved just her hips around up and down in a circle while she kissed and sucked upon the Red Dragon Emperor's neck. Only when her mouth stopped being busy with such things, did she speak into his ear with a flick of her tongue over his ear lobe. "You know, Takumi..." she started speak only to press her lips against his neck again. "I really like when we're touching like this..." she mumbled as the fingers of her unoccupied hand traced down the skin of his side stopping just short of her own knee at his hip. Truly she enjoyed the contrast between the softness of her own body and his muscles especially the ones of his fore when they were sandwiched together like this. "I could stay like this forever," she mumbled as her tongue traced down to his collarbone from where she was. All the while her hips kept moving in this rotating rhythm as if she heard a song no one else could.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 10:06 AM
The passage of time saw to it that Eira once again returned to the position of dominance. Despite the title he often fell to with or without his own desire, Takumi was rather pleased to be in this situation with Eira. Having so much of her body pressed against him as she worked toward their collective pleasure was exciting, and Takumi's heart beat as if it intended to begin doing so within Eira's chest. With his head leaned back against the attention paid to his neck and torso, he shifted his eyes toward Eira's face and listened intently to her every sound. Eventually, these sounds included words. "I'm glad," was the first response he had to offer, spoken while his hands fell upon Eira's back. "I also agree. Forever sounds great," he concluded. Interestingly enough, he meant this rather literally. Eira's order had been to continue until both were satisfied, and though Takumi seemed strangely more energetic and with more to offer each time he finished, he - instead of wondering why this was the case - was content to continue until they were both sated... which on his end, was the end of time.

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 10:22 AM
Eira continued to move her body and took solace in the things Takumi said. She sighed against this lad's body as if the whole of her being was sated by the idea that he wanted her specifically like this forever. A grin crossed her face as she leaned up to kiss him the side of his face and then his lips once more all while her hips continued to shift. It'd been hours since they'd started this, and she'd completely lost track of it at this point, even so, she fully understood the ramifications of her actions and though she could have continued this forever, to keep him forever she'd willingly put off right now. She'd made this decision several times already but as she reached climax this time and her body called out to his, she modified her order just a bit. "Forever is a long time Ta-ku-mi..." she murmured against him, still she felt that she wouldn't ever mind this and the thought of forever with the boy beneath her gave her a deep sense of satisfaction. Still there was something else she wanted and as such an order would come from her mouth. "For now, for us... one more. As you like..." she moaned against him as her body cling to his, both internally and externally. This finish for her was unlike most others as the movements of her hips stopped and her body came to rest against his and she got the feeling of his heartbeat against her chest. Of course, her words were intended as an order so that they could stop and rest. She was satisfied by having him as much as she wanted whenever she wanted. She could overdose on him any time she liked, and given this she was more than content to stop after their next go.

Bloodedge
01-12-2019, 11:29 AM
The next order for Takumi came to him as he felt the pull of Eira's climax bringing about his own, which once again increased in both quantity and quality. In the midst of his breath escaping him, it registered, and yet... it didn't seem right. Takumi was easily stuck between this order, her previous order, and his own desire. The latter most clause leaned toward the former, resulting in a strange reaction to this newest order. In the end, his mind produced a way to answer each order while avoiding as many complications as possible. "... Suman. Forever's the only way. But, since it's an order... Hai," he said with glowing eyes full of conviction.

What was Takumi's solution? There could only be one. Hours later, he would still be pushing toward a single flourish. Rather, he had been pushing against it since Eira's previous order. He wasn't even conscious of how much time had passed, but his decision held strong as he stroked Eira's interior in a very peculiar position. The odd thing about this position of choice was how normal it was, as he hovered over Eira while she lay on the bed, without even forcing any amount of contortion as he'd done in previous instances. For the longest time now, he'd been on the verge of the greatest explosion he could ever know. And yet, he couldn't quite reach it by virtue of his own desire to go on.

Apollymi
01-12-2019, 11:57 AM
The increase in the quantity and quality of Takumi's finish was something which Eira felt deep within herself. Even as her body absorbed it consciously and she felt invigorated she felt like it was the rightest thing and also as if it made no sense. Even so, given her current position she couldn't exactly make an argument for pursuing the answer to the question lost in her consciousness. Beyond this the glowing eyes of Takumi in response to her most recent order gave her a bit of pause. The amount of conviction presently shown in his gaze in combination with his words led her to believe that there was something afoot she would likely be terrorized by. "Ano... that look is enticing," she murmured and she meant it. There was indeed something that stirred deep within her whenever she looked into his eyes and saw how much he meant something. That being said what was meant here was an unknown and when it was known it was likely going to be crazy.

Conveniently or rather, inconveniently enough she was indeed terrorized by how Takumi chose to take her order. And some hours later it was Takumi plunging in and out of her nether holding both of them hostage from a flourish that was building. Though their position was quite normal with no contortion or strain, the lad's movements were exact and precise. They were stimulating but fell just shy of the pinnacle of feeling. It was like being gently nudged towards the edge of a cliff but being tied to the edge so you couldn't actually fall. By Eira's own standards this was near torture and in a way something way worse than anything she could have expected. Her breath caught, her face was hot, even her heart thumped continuously and had for quite a while, but here she stayed just on the cusp of something amazing. "Ah..." her voice fell out of her mouth as it had been. "Ta-ku-mi..." she said his name in this moment as she stared up at his face, she didn't imagine when she'd spoken before that she'd be the one feeling like she was about to die. "I can't keep holding out forever... but I feel like it's killing me," her body squirmed as she aimed to wrap herself around him. "I want you... always," she stated as her body tightened. "I need you. Now. Give me what I need, what I'll always want and need!" she demanded her finish and demanded his as well, it was more of an order than any she'd given so far, but she'd been driven to a strange place. She could have begged for this, but she wanted to be clear, Takumi was the one she wanted and would always want, and so was everything he had to offer including the sweetest release she'd ever known. She wanted this lad, more than anything else, him withholding himself even subconsciously wasn't at all what she desired. She leaned in to kiss him, needed him to understand it wasn't her intention to sell him short. She couldn't or rather wouldn't ever be satisfied with just one. She needed him and this always as much as she could have it, in any moment she could take it, and would do anything to keep him.

Bloodedge
01-13-2019, 09:36 AM
Takumi's unwavering movements were addressed eventually by Eira. When she did, she spoke of how she couldn't restrain herself against the form of attention he was paying. It hadn't been Takumi's intention to keep her at bay at all, but in keeping with the order, it was how he thought to move for himself. Even as she wrapped herself around him, his movements didn't cease. However, there was another order to come. 'Is that alright? It can't be over now,' he thought, struggling as if his mind was taken to an extent that this order was being fought against. 'No... it's fine, right? If I think about it that way... me not being satisfied with just this means...' Takumi's thoughts did not finish only within his mind. As his eyes glowed to register Eira's order, he took up a slower and more deliberate pace within her and lowered himself to kiss her lips gently. Only then did his previous thought reach completion, which it did in the form of spoken words as well. "Forever." This was all he had to say before his full attention returned to his movements. His thrusting went on at an even greater pace once again, this time fully as a conscious effort from Takumi. In a matter of moments, the feeling within his groin grew exponentially, leaving his body no choice but to expel his final flourish in an unquestionably superior form to earlier experiences of the day. "Hugh!" he uttered, feeling as if this was something he'd never experienced before. Such quantity was produced, in fact, that it threatened to spill from Eira's being just after being released from Takumi.

Apollymi
01-13-2019, 09:48 AM
Eira found herself wrapped up in the moment as well, with her own pleasure being held at bay for so long there was hardly anything more satisfactory in the world than the change in pace presented by Takumi. He leaned in and kissed her and the last thing he mentioned was the single word 'Forever'. Whatever it was about this word, Eira's own eyes widened gently, that being said, she was never against this at all. His motions changed and aim to push her over the edge of that cliff she'd been dangling from for hours, and then it happened suddenly, not because of his motions, but because of his release. Takumi's own flourish filled Eira in such a way that it pushed her over the edge. "TAKUMI!~" she moaned his name and felt way too full for this moment. Even as her body aimed to claim this massive flourish it managed to spill from the confines of her nether. She'd never felt so properly full before and something about this sensation was more satisfying than any other that had come before it. Her face shifted even, gaining the greatest of tints as her eyes rolled up and her tongue hung out of her partially opened mouth. "Sugei!~" she chimed to herself as her body twitched uncontrollably around this lad and her arms clamped down around him, her legs locking her body in place on his. She couldn't let go of this flourish not yet, even as multiple twitches happened all across her body and all of her power seemed to radiate from her person. She'd remain this way for several moments with closed eyes before hers finally opened still glowing with way too much power, it was as if she'd overdosed in a way that power drunk didn't begin to cover. She didn't try to remove this lad from her person and instead just loosened her grip while aiming to pull him into herself, while her body buzzed with energy, she almost couldn't contain.

Bloodedge
01-13-2019, 11:57 AM
Takumi's mouth remained agape as he met his end. Eira achieved satisfaction as well, while encapsulating him with her limbs in a way that kept both of them in place. Takumi couldn't say he minded this at all. In fact, he was hardly capable of keeping himself from dropping all of his weight on the woman beneath him, but he seemed to do so if only for the sake of looking at her. The expression he saw in her face was one he'd seen once before, but this was overall a very different experience. Firstly, he was certainly not under the influence of any drug. Secondly, his release was one which gave him an unimaginable amount of satisfaction, and Eira's joining with it only furthered the experience. He even felt paralyzed briefly as he looked into her face, and the mark on his neck throbbed in a strangely synchronized fashion with his member. His left hand retained enough ability to move that he brought it to the side of Eira's face. "Eir... I... feel..." Whatever he meant to say, there would be no foreseeable end to his sentence. Takumi lost consciousness then and there, seeming to have actually slipped into a strange state between life and death while the mark on his neck pulsed with power.

Apollymi
01-13-2019, 12:11 PM
Eira was still overdosing on power, and she felt ridiculously satisfied by their shared experience. Knowing they managed to achieve such a a level of happiness without interference gave her a deep form of satisfaction as well. Even so, what came next was rather unexpected. As she looked at his face, he reached to touch her, and he tried to speak he seemed to lose what he was saying. More over he lost consciousness much to Eira's surprise and general discontent. In fact, discontent wasn't a proper word for what she immediately felt. Even as her body pulsed with power and she knew she was still connected to this lad, Eira panicked about his reaction and loss of consciousness. "Ta...ku...mi," she murmured his name initially placing her hand against the side of his face. With no active response her eyes widened and she removed herself from his body examining him with wide eyes. 'Shit! What happened?' she questioned mentally. Her panic would only be slightly quelled by the fact that she was certain he was still alive, but while she knew that she seemed to be scared about what happened here. 'No. No. No. I can't... lose you now...' she thought as she checked again to know he was breathing. Still there was nothing she could do until he woke up. "Don't leave me now..." she mumbled with a heartbeat too fast for the moment as she wrapped herself around him gently. "Takumi, let me know you're alright... I can't..."

Bloodedge
01-13-2019, 12:44 PM
Several moments passed with no movement from the lad. Unresponsive as he was, Takumi's body was not quite inactive. The color of his hair eventually began to fade from the roots outward, becoming something entirely colorless and almost ethereal along with the rest of his body. He went from someone between life and death to something between reality and nonexistence. After a few moments, he even began slightly hovering face-up, with his mouth still agape and unconscious eyes beginning to open. At that time, only his irises had any sort of solid color, taking a glowing cardinal hue as opposed to their usual crimson. His pupils were different as well. Within those glowing irises were a pair of black slits. Something else on him gained color shortly after this change occurred, and that thing was the mark on his neck. Gone was the black tattoo; it now bore the color cardinal as well.

Apollymi
01-13-2019, 12:55 PM
Though the heiress was normally calm, her state of panic wouldn't see an immediate end with any haste. No, instead she was left to watch as the lad she was with seemed to lose all color from his form. 'Takumi... what... is this?' Eira mentally questioned but in all honesty she couldn't take her eyes off his form. She had to note details and know what was happening, even in her panic. She couldn't let anything happen to him in this moment without being able to figure out how to save him if she needed to. She'd never felt more helpless than she did in this particular moment. His eyes opened showing a color she'd never known him to possess. 'Ano... what is that?' another question with no obvious answer. As she continued to watch him her own eyes still glowing with power she noted the other major change to his person. The dragon mark she'd placed on him glowed now the same strange shade of red as his irises. Like it was actively doing something to him, even now. 'Did I... do this?' she questioned herself in this moment unable to come to a conclusion about this. She needed answers but she couldn't even begin trying to get them until she was sure of Takumi's status.

Bloodedge
01-13-2019, 01:33 PM
In the midst of his floating, Takumi's position righted. He became vertical with his legs crossed and his arms resting in his lap. While Eira looked at him, his eyes traveled until they fell upon her as well. It was at this moment that he seemed to possess some level of consciousness... enough that he replied to Eira's thoughts with his mouth, albeit in a way that would sound as if it were a thought as well. "Hai. It feels like... like you're all around me," he said, looking into the palm of his hand while speaking. "I can..." The hand he looked into reached out then, grasping Eira's left breast. This contact allowed him to absorb a very small amount of the energy mass within her the same way she tended to do with him. Withdrawing his hand, he looked at it again. Something was strange about this, so he decided to take an idea from how Eira applied this ability and close his mouth around her nipple instead. With a suck, he was then able to easily absorb excess energy into himself.

Apollymi
01-13-2019, 01:47 PM
Soon, Eira's curiosity and panic were simultaneously eased, though not nearly as much as she would have liked. Takumi in his strange form seemed to be semiconscious, changing position at least enough to be right side up, and even going on to speak and answer her questions though she hadn't asked them aloud at all. "I... don't... understand..." Eira had no idea what any of this meant at all. She was so confused by this occurance she couldn't have even begun thinking about it properly. "I can't explain... sumimasen," she mumbled, but strangely before she could finish her apology properly Takumi claimed to have something. He grabbed at her left breast, which wasn't exactly abnormal but the feeling she got from this contact was, because she knew it so well. "What? You can..." she started to ask him about the ability to absorb and manipulate energy, but didn't get the chance to properly, as it seemed he understood at least enough about this to try it the way she enjoyed doing so most. Surprisingly his mouth closed around her left nipple and she felt an excess amount of energy leave her body. Her eyes widened at his but the feeling itself was beyond pleasurable. It was as if it pulled at her nether from her chest and sent tingles down her spine. "Aaaaah~" she moaned in response but nothing about this made any sense to her.

Bloodedge
01-13-2019, 09:13 PM
Takumi's eyes widened as he began to claim energy directly from Eira's breast, but something was rather odd. He was quite sure this energy was something material. 'Is this...' Continuing to suck away, he began swallowing, eventually taking a break in which he viewed the whole of this breast. There was his proof. Just below Eira's nipple, there was a very small stream of something glowing the purest white. He'd already felt the power flowing into him, but he had to be sure he wasn't confusing two things... so he licked it up. True indeed, this had the sensation of energy itself as he'd been feeling all along. "This is..."

Apollymi
01-13-2019, 09:25 PM
This action Takumi committed seemed to feed him in a way that Eira understood and didn't understand. Her eyes widened as he took this energy directly from her person, and even as he stopped briefly his tongue flicked out. She felt this too, and it was strange, something like this had never happened to her before this point. Eira did know however that power was flowing out of her person and that it felt amazing. "I really don't understand... you're taking energy from me now?" it was a question but it was almost rhetorical. "I don't know what this is, but are you alright?" she asked touching his face with her left hand gently. At the very least he was talking and not unconscious so she counted these as good things. But what she didn't know was how he managed to pull energy directly from her body in the same way that she did from his core while they copulated.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 03:00 AM
Even though Takumi hadn't been feeling tired at all for the duration of their time together this night, he felt interestingly rejuvenated by this absorption of energy. When asked if he felt alright, he seemed to have been made curious. As far as he knew, he'd never even lost consciousness, and had no reason to feel anything but amazing. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" he asked. Despite realizing the strangeness of the form he was now in when viewing his hand, he thought nothing was out of the ordinary. This sudden ability to absorb energy was simply a matter of Eira's power being applied in some other new way.

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 03:17 AM
Eira stared at Takumi blankly with her hand against his face. The longer she did this the stranger she felt... she stared into eyes glowing a shade she'd never seen before but somehow found herself entranced by them. The crimson haired lass had asked this young man a question but by the time he'd gone to answer it she'd lost herself, moving closer to him, closing the gap between them and opening her arms to wrap herself around him. "Takumi, you scared me..." she mentioned close to his ear. "You were unconscious for a while and you changed forms, but I don't know what happened," she murmured. "I feel really, different when I look at you in this form... I can't really place it," she mentioned having no reference for the sort of attraction she felt to the lad's current form, she continued to hold him. Her eyes upon the mark on his neck because of her placement she saw its glowing shade changed, her fingers traced it. "This changed too..." she whispered against the side of his neck. She was relieved at his consciousness but had too many questions that needed answering. She didn't understand his form, his gaining of her abilities nor the magnificent color of his eyes. Strangely though none of that really mattered to her in the moment as her arms tightened around the lad just a bit. "But if you are alright then everything is fine..." she said her heart thumping in her chest, as her earlier panic finally ebbed.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 03:39 AM
Takumi's confusion was one thing, but apparently, Eira had been worried. She took hold of him and made note of the fact that he'd been unconscious for some time before taking this new form. She also admitted to feeling different when viewing him like this, but that was an aside that Takumi couldn't have understood anyway. "Ano... don't worry. I don't feel weird or anything. Just... different," he said, his form beginning to return to its normal state over the course of his speech. "I'm not tired, though. I feel like I should be. I just figured this was all something you did."

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 04:01 AM
Takumi trying to convince Eira not to worry was thoughtful. She obviously would worry regardless, because she didn't know what caused the strangeness of this moment. Even so, she was content to know that the lad felt enough like himself to try and reassure her, even though he was apparently confused enough himself. His claims about his form were that he just felt different, and given this Eira herself managed to calm a bit more and relax her grip upon the lad. When he mentioned that he figured this was all just something she'd done, and that he didn't feel tired even though he felt like he should, she looked at him appreciating that his form was returning to normal. "You seem to be going back to normal now. I don't know why you're not tired. I know why I'm not tired. I've been taking energy from you the entire time, but given that you should be tired, that's how exchanges work... if you aren't because of something I did, it wasn't a conscious effort of mine..." she said with a sigh. There was obviously a conversation she needed to have sooner rather than later. Though she normally wouldn't have asked anything of her elder brother for a while longer than this... if there was one thing she wouldn't risk in the entire world it was Takumi. "I..." she started to say but something strange would happen next.

At the foot of their bed, the white haired maid showed up head bowed not directly making eye contact. "Eira-sama, Yasukawa-sama. I've finished breakfast, are you two on your way out... or would you rather me serve you here?" she asked. Her question made Eira's eyes widen at the assertion that breakfast was made. Last she'd checked it was late evening but not late enough for just a few hours to have meant waking time. "Breakfast? What time is it?" Eira asked seeming not to care much about the fact that she was still naked and very much in plain view. Aime looked up with devilish light in her eyes as if amused by this question. "It's 8:15... it's been 10 hours since Yasukawa-sama returned home," she mentioned as if this loss of time was the most normal thing in the world. "The fuck?! Ten hours?!" Eira's reaction was more in line with the kind of outrage one would expect from Izuna. Even so, she immediately calmed herself sighing. "Shit. It didn't feel like it was that long... Takumi, skip school today, rest up. You can decide if you want to leave the room and have breakfast or have it served here, but you're definitely having breakfast," she said these words coming out as an order because she was worried about his well being, and seeming to want the lad safe in this moment rather than out in the world when she wasn't sure how he was even managing to persist.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 04:34 AM
Both Eira and Takumi seemed equally confused as to why Takumi gained such a form, and why he hadn't become tired after a long session of intercourse in which Eira continuously drained him of energy. As she went on with her attempt at rationalization, the maid Aime appeared before their bed with an offer of breakfast. Ten hours had passed since Takumi's return. Takumi, while no less baffled than Eira, merely silently looked upon the white-haired Devil with widening eyes. Before he even thought to speak, Eira shared words with him in the form of a new order to skip school and have breakfast to rest up. Though this wasn't an order he was keen on disobeying, he looked at the crimson-haired woman quizzically. "Eh? I'm fine though, really. Besides, I'm not hungry at all. I actually feel pretty full, but there are a lot of things I'd rather do than go to school anyway."

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 04:53 AM
Aime looked up at this pair and found their current disbelief to be strange. Of course, she was quite good at her job and felt that both of them were working towards a good set of goals personally. They were even shirking their responsibilities a bit which was beyond a good thing to do for the pair of them. She felt no need to interrupt their conversation. Strangely to Eira it seemed that Takumi wasn't too keen on taking her order to have breakfast but was apparently fine with skipping school as it were to do other things. He claimed he felt fine, full of energy and even quite full literally. Eira's eyes widened at this news because she also felt all of those things, but she was also used to ingesting energy instead of legitimate food at regular intervals. "That's... weird. Alright... if you aren't hungry I won't make you eat. And if you are sure you're alright..." she said turning to the lad she pressed her lips against his briefly. "It's fine if you just skip school~" she mused. There was something she needed to do though, so she stood... choosing to wrap herself in a large towel instead of getting properly dressed.

"Gomennasai Aime-san. I am not particularly hungry either... could you make tea though for the sitting room. I need to speak with Nii-sama," she said which made Aime nod her head with that same eerie light in her eyes though this time there was a little excitement there as well. "Hai, tea will be ready shortly in the main sitting room," she said bowing once more. "I took the liberty of attaching that bath you are so fond of to this bedroom... and I'll be around if you need me," she said disappearing from their immediate sight. But her words made Eira take note of the fact that there was now a door to the left of the giant bed which led to the bathroom they'd spent the evening occupying before they'd switched rooms. "Sugoi! That power of hers is useful when she's not the haunted house~" Eira mused taking a brief moment to explain herself to Takumi because she felt like she should at least a little. "I'm going to have a bath and summon my brother... I was a bit bratty when I last saw him but I need to ask him some questions..." she said as it was her only plan for the day, and she was planning to skip school as well.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 05:41 AM
"Hai hai," Takumi said as Eira encroached upon him, at which point they shared a brief and parting kiss. Before she left the room though, Aime brought attention to the relocated bathroom, which both Eira and Takumi viewed from where they were via the door that so suddenly appeared in the master bedroom. Takumi could agree that Aime's powers were interestingly useful for very conventional reasons. As Eira moved toward the bathroom, Takumi rose to do the same. "Wait up; I'll come too," he interrupted, intending to also bathe up after a rather eventful night.

Strangely, one Sirtreize Lucifer would appear within the estate a mere matter of minutes later. His instantaneous teleportation led him to the sitting room, where he intended to await Eira for his own reasons. Of course, he also expected Eira to be attending school this day, so he figured he'd have time to... socialize with Aime beforehand.

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 05:53 AM
"Hai hai!~" mused Eira who seemed to be fine with the entirety of this situation. And she'd eventually find herself dressed in her normal black dress short though it was and because she didn't intend to leave the house she was also barefoot and sleeveless. Dressing in such a way made obvious the tribal fairy like symbol on her arm which was presently almost completely filled in and had a strange glow about it. The one constant of her attire was the immaculate engagement ring worn on her left ring finger, a sizable diamond set in the center with a smaller row of rubies around it and a smaller row of diamonds around that. With this she'd wander towards the main sitting room, getting ready to call her brother.

While the pair of youngsters had their bath, Aime prepared tea and walked into the sitting room to find Sirtreize already seated within. A bit of a grin came to this maid's face but she figured that this man was here because his sister had called him and was simply waiting. "Ohayou gouzaimasu, Papi~" chimed Aime as she gave the man a brief bow before standing back up.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 06:03 AM
Within the sitting room, Sirtreize was indeed met by Aime, who even brought tea along with her. He knew she had the means of determining his arrival, but he hadn't expected such a greeting. "Aime-chan, ohayou~! You didn't have to bring tea," he said, assuming it to be something she'd done just for the two of them. Either way, he was content to step toward Aime and raise a gentle hand to the base of her chin whilst gazing into her face, once more making use of his powers as an Incubus without really caring about doing so. "I appreciate the warm welcome, though. I never got to ask before, but you did arrange a room for us, right? You know how I hate to intrude."

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 06:12 AM
Aime was indeed capable of knowing about Sirtreize's arrival within the home she was looking after. Perhaps then she wouldn't have bothered with tea if it had been just him showing up, but she'd had something else in mind entirely when she'd made it. "But... I..." Aime was a bit confused by this but was rather slowly catching up to the fact that Sirtreize hadn't showed up here at the request of Eira. Before she could open her mouth to voice this opinion though the Incubus before her reached for her face using his powers on her in a way she was quite familiar with. His question would receive an immediate answer from her. "I hadn't prepared one... I could rather easily though," she mentioned as her face kept moving forward. Like most women she could very easily throw herself at Sirtreize and he seemed to enjoy the attention. Meanwhile Eira came to stand in the doorway and watch this happening with a bemused expression. "Ahem..." she cleared her throat while leaning in the doorway. "What are you doing, Nii-sama? I haven't even called for you yet..."

Aime's eyes widened at the news that Eira hadn't yet called for this man. She realized he must have come here for his own reasons, and she'd rather easily gotten caught up in the moment. Strangely, if Eira and Takumi had managed to leave for school on time, then they wouldn't have even been here, and she likely would have found herself in some form of debauchery with Sirtreize without much fuss at all.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 06:35 AM
It became apparent to Sirtreize that Aime had not prepared a room for his visits at all, but true to what he already understood of her ability, doing so would require little to no time and effort from the woman. This was good news for Sirtreize, who was keen to take advantage right away. "Well then, what do you say we-" Suddenly, there was the clearing of a throat neither his nor Aime's. Eira had appeared, and immediately spoke up to claim Sirtreize's attention. "You're late for..." He paused to have a look at the younger Devil, taking note of her state of dress and coming to a quick conclusion. "You're skipping school? Why would you need to call me? I came to speak to you."

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 06:49 AM
It seemed Eira had interrupted something, but her childhood told her by the look on her brother's face what he was up to and she didn't feel anything remotely akin to guilt for this action. In fact, one could call it pay back for his semi-constant meddling in her life. When she thought about it like that, she sort of enjoyed it in a way she couldn't rightly explain. Still he rather quickly came to an assumption about why she was in her own house at least, but his words didn't make much sense at all considering. "I am skipping school. Giving this teen life thing a proper try..." she said with a sideways glance, not mentioning her lack of sleep for very obvious reasons. "But that isn't really the point, if you were looking for me and thought I was at school and you wanted to talk to me... you'd be there. But you're here... in my house... with Ai-me-san~" she chimed as if she'd cracked some unknown case, and teased relentlessly. "I have questions I need you to answer for me... which is why I was looking for you. What do you have to say to me though?" that was the important question.

In all of these exchanges, Aime found herself needing to slip from Sirtreize's grasp. Her whole face a shade of red which was dangerously close to matching her eyes. Strange though it was, she seemed keen to escape the room. "I'll handle your request, Papi. And your tea is served, Eira-sama," she mumbled as she aimed to leave this place and leave the siblings to their obvious discussion. And while she was gone, she'd go about preparing a room in this place for Sirtreize to suit his needs in these moments.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 07:16 AM
"Teen life, huh..." Sirtreize repeated. He didn't care at all about Eira's desire to attend or skip school by her whims, but Eira seemed content to address the notion that he'd be at her school if he intended to meet with her while assuming she'd be there. Flippantly, Sirtreize waved a hand in the air over his own head and sighed. "Oh yes, the school full of humans who'd all try to swarm me and feed every drop of their life energy into me with a touch. I'll keep in mind next time that you have no issues with me accidentally devouring all those human 'peers' of yours. I just didn't realize you'd become such a savage over the years," he said. True enough, Sirtreize's contact with humans of the standard variety had been limited for many years due to the potential for such occurrences. Of course, that wasn't his full reason for showing up here, but he didn't care about admitting the rest either. "At any rate, my schedule is free. I figured I'd keep Aime-chan company while I waited for you to return, but since you're here now..."

As Aime escaped his grasp and took her leave, Sirtreize seated himself. Since they'd been interrupted, he had few - if any - words to share with the maid, though he did spare a moment to acknowledge her mention of his request. "Hai, hai. Arigatou na," he said casually. With that, he finally addressed Eira with the reason he showed himself this day. This time, he didn't seem to be much for beating around the bush, for whatever reason this happened to be the case. "Your first real Rating Game has been scheduled. If you accept, you and your members will face Roxanna Phenex. Her record has fallen into an absolute abyss over the past ten months. The Underworld is eager to see whether she could even defeat a member of the Rookies Four at this point, or if one of the rookies can manage a victory against a popular peerage in their first official match. We reached out to Lucaro first, but he said you would probably enjoy it more... and I hear Roxanna was very quick to accept the match when she heard you were the one most likely to face her."

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 07:39 AM
"Uruse! I am not a savage. You act like you didn't show up at the school like a few months ago just to chat with me and whisk us off to the Underworld. You are also prone to form changes. I don't have those sorts of problems though so... do with your time off what you will, Nii-sama. Preferably not in my house..." Eira mentioned as she went to have a seat in a throne like chair, which she found to be equally as comfortable as the one she normally sat in, though not quite the same. It seemed though that her brother's time for small talk was well past over, he was content to actually tell her what he'd come to find her for, which was by far rather shocking news.

"Roxanna Phenex... huh?" she said this young woman's name and the look on her face was a tiny bit sinister. It was a look that held both bemusement and something akin to sheer desire to kill or destroy all mixed up into something that resembled a smirk while Eira sat with her hands clasped in her lap. "Yare yare, Lu-chan knows me too well," she mentioned. Eira was of the opinion that Lucaro could rather easily beat most people. There was also the point that she'd never actually managed to beat him so far in their practice runs based on the composition he had. Even so, Eira didn't much like the idea that Roxanna's record had fallen at all. After all, it wasn't as amusing to slay someone in front of everyone if they'd fallen off for some reason."I don't even have to ask why she'd take it if she got to fight me. Roxanna hates me, wants to possess Izuna, and probably thinks the win against Onoko was a fluke. Plus she probably feels like if she beats me you'll say hi~" chimed Eira who seemed mildly amused by this whole situation. "I will take that fight, I guess that means I'll have to go to school sometime later today..." Eira said calmly. There were also the matter that Eira specifically wanted to address but felt the need to make sure that this was cleared up completely before moving on to that. "Is there anything else I should know about this?"

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 07:51 AM
"Yare yare," said Sirtreize, who went on to press his right hand against the side of his head, even leaning into said hand while sighing. "You mean that replica of your school? The one that couldn't have had a single human anywhere nearby at the time, since it doesn't exist in this world?" he asked, all in rhetoric. "You know... I sometimes believe your stubbornness completely stops you from thinking before you try to bite my head off. Whatever you say though, Eir," he finished, seeming to have become legitimately annoyed to some extent.

Moving on, Eira went about listing the reasons for Roxanna Phenex's desire to face her. It was clear before anything was even said that she was interested in the match, judging by her expression alone. Still, she gave audible confirmation. Following her request for further information, Sirtreize spat out the only pertinent thing he had in mind under the condition that Eira take part in the Rating Game. "Since you've accepted, there is one thing. I've been told this Roxanna would like to speak with you whenever you agree to participate. I never spoke to her myself, so I don't know why. Now, what is it you wanted?"

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 08:13 AM
Eira's expression didn't change even as her brother explain the situation bringing up something that had completely slipped her mind. "Shit!" the curse that slipped out of Eira's mouth was something that happened only in response to moments where she was indeed wrong, forgetful, or caught by some other method. Perhaps she was a bit too stubborn for her own good, and perhaps she shouldn't always aim it at her elder brother. Honestly this was something she was trying to work on, but that was infinitely harder than she'd like to admit. 'I forgot I had planned to apologize...' Eira thought to herself, absently reaching up to rub her face. "Gomennasai, Nii-sama..." she said, meaning this and managing to look a bit like a chastised child, which was a face she didn't often have to give.

It seemed there was more to come than she'd like though as her brother mentioned that one of the things wanted from her was that she meet with Roxanna herself at some point before this particular match. Eira's eyes shifted, and she sighed. Sirtreize had already gone on to explain that he had no idea what the girl wanted from a meeting with her, but Eira hated such things. She specifically disliked being around this girl and her Peerage because of how she treated them. "Uh-huh... that's great," she managed sounding about as sarcastic as she could but not aiming that at this man and instead at the universe at large. But when the conversation came back around to what she'd wanted to speak with him about her eyes widened just a bit. "Oh. That. Well... see I have a kind of weird question," she prefaced her inquiry strangely but this was mostly because this was an awkward topic to broach no matter how she looked at it. That being said there was no one she could or would ask aside from her brother. "So, I marked Takumi and that's cool, but I uh... have feed off him a lot and he claimed he wasn't tired. And, he got a really strange transformation this morning... and I don't have any reference for that sort of thing... and I don't really know if it's okay. I understand he should feel tired at some point and I don't know why he doesn't or if I did something... and I'm really worried about it. Uh... do you know what I am talking about at all?" she asked her brother, managing to look more than a bit bashed, much like she imagined human children were with their older siblings upon discovering the normal side of what she was talking about.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 08:28 AM
"Uh-huh," he replied, seeming no less annoyed than he had before. At this point, he was actually content to hear whatever it was Eira happened to want him for and move on. Lo, the reason was given eventually. The mention of her question being 'weird' did not bother Sirtreize at all, but when it came around, it was nothing more than a matter regarding the powers of the clan they were born into. Sirtreize raised a brow. He couldn't imagine why Eira would be worried in this situation, considering the obvious benefits she'd listed in her explanation. Alas, he was asked a question, so he answered regardless. "No," he said before taking pause, thinking it best if he produced a bit more than that. "I don't know anything about whatever transformation you're talking about, but everything else sounds like the Mark of Mating. By design, we drain our targets to death, but even we have to reproduce somehow. If our feelings are strong enough, we're able to mark one target in a way that keeps them from being absorbed into our bodies with prolonged exposure to our abilities. Whatever else you're talking about is beyond me and anything I've ever heard of."

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 08:48 AM
Eira's apology was met about the way she expected it to be. That being said, she couldn't really blame her brother for this sort of thing, her dealings with most people seemed to be about this level of confused because of how she behaved. Still, she waited after giving her explanation to her brother about the things she'd seen from Takumi this morning and apparently, he didn't know what she was talking about. Her eyes widened initially because if he didn't know something she was on her own and she didn't much like the idea of that when it came to Takumi mostly because she didn't want anything to happen to him. Strangely, the Crimson Satan went on to explain that though he knew nothing of Takumi's apparent transformation, he did at least know that it was possible if Eira felt strongly enough that the mark she'd placed on Takumi would protect him from being absorbed into her. The brightest smile Eira could experience crossed her face along with a feeling of relief. "So, he's fine, if he has this Mark of Mating. I don't have to worry about killing him or anything?" she asked just to make sure she understood. "Nii-sama... that's really great!~" she mused, having not been so excited about anything in quite a long time. "Arigatou gozaimasu~" she chimed content with this information. She knew her brother was likely annoyed by her and her antics by this point, and as such she was content not to hold him up. If he didn't know about the transformation then it was unrelated to her potential worries, and she wouldn't bother him about it. She probably should be worried about something that her brother didn't know about, but she was so relieved she could continue enjoying Takumi at their leisure she truly couldn't bring herself pry further.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 09:15 AM
Sirtreize's brow remained raised as Eira questioned the mark of which he spoke. She may have been questioning just for confirmation, but it didn't seem Sirtreize needed to give any, since she went about reacting as if she had it already. "Hmm..." was all he managed to mutter while Eira basked in her excitement in whatever way she desired. As far as he could tell, this was the only thing Eira needed of him, but now was Sirtreize's time to seek confirmation for something. "So you're participating in the Rating Game, and your little problem isn't actually a problem. Anything else while I'm here?"

Apollymi
01-14-2019, 09:38 AM
The relief experienced by this crimson haired lass was deep seated within her. But she'd recently begun being a bit more thoughtful about the people outside of herself, and as such she realized that her brother made a concerted effort to be kind to her, even when she was outright mean to him. She'd shown him nothing but animosity for quite a while, and though she didn't necessarily always agree with him, she knew he didn't truly deserve to always be on the receiving end of her anger. She also knew by virtue of experiencing her previous memories again, when her expression of this behavior started. "Yes... I'll participate in the Rating Game. No... my little problem isn't a real one. And there is one thing..." she said thinking about how to express the thing she was thinking about. "You gave me someone that makes me really happy... I didn't realize it before," she said softly. "Arigatou, Treize-nii~" she mentioned indirectly knowing that she'd only turned up in Takumi's bedroom the first time because her brother had to have diverted the contract to her. Eira then stood and walked out of the door of this room truly happy. She of course, realized that Sirtreize was responsible for her meeting Takumi in the first place, and though she blamed him initially for their separation, she'd come to realize that it wasn't really his fault. Now, she occasionally snapped at him just because he bore her bad news so often. But he gave her the best thing in her life and as such she would actually make a marked effort to not direct her aggression towards him. That being said she also didn't know if he'd just accept an apology from her either, so she offered her thanks instead with the understanding of what he'd done, even if it hadn't been on purpose and moved along within her house.

Bloodedge
01-14-2019, 10:16 AM
There was one more thing of note, apparently. From this, Sirtreize expected another question or concern, but this was not the case. There was a simple matter of Eira wishing to thank Sirtreize for something she believed he'd done years ago. Sirtreize had indeed done this, but he had nothing at all to say in response to these thanks offered to him. His expression was as bland as it could possibly be as he took in these words, and since there was nothing else actually needed of him, he teleported away just then. He would go on to deliver the necessary information to the proctors of the coming Rating Game, and remain in the Underworld after doing so.