PDA

View Full Version : Magic Council Fiore Branch

Bloodedge
04-19-2016, 01:11 PM
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/Magic_Ciuncil_Fiore_Branch_zpsdcqz5mls.jpg

The building itself sits in an extremely rocky area completely lacking any sort of vegetation, consisting of a multitude of large boulders, with a narrow gorge leading to the building itself. A series of small hills is visible not far from the place. The building, living up to its owners, has an outlandish appearance to it. Topping the lower structure is a series of smaller structures suspended in the air at various heights, which compose the rest of the headquarters. The base itself starts out as simple, seemingly hexagonal or octagonal building composed of bricks, with large, square windows or double doors adorning many of its faces. On top of such part, the structure grows drastically larger, extending outwards and taking the shape of a large, round and flat capsized dome, highly reminiscent of a bowl. Such dome is intricately decorated with dark, geometrical motifs. A series of rhombs is present in its central part, with the large ones being alternated with slightly smaller ones, and above them are numerous, sharp triangles pointing upwards, to the dome's largest part, which has a wavy decoration just below the flat top, with the structure's parts jutting outwards and creating angles.

Several meters above the bowl-like structure, floating on its edges, are ten slightly curved panels; the panels' sides facing outwards are divided into nine square sections, with each section being adorned by a simple motif, with three circles, placed one on top of another, flanked by vertical lines. The inner, curved sides are bare.

Another final structure is shown floating above the panels, in correspondence to the center of the capsized dome: sitting on a round platform, adorned with a simple motif, consisting of dark triangles alternated with light capsized triangles, and sporting large railings diagonally jutting outwards on the top, is a palace, which seems to consist of three main sections. The central one is an hexagonal or octagonal tower, with its faces adorned by a multitude of high, arched windows, topped by a very massive, round dome, which starts out as small from the tower's top, grows larger near its own center and then reverts to its starting size near its summit, which has a decorative structure on top, seemingly circled by a wide, floating halo. To such part's right is another, smaller tower highly reminiscent of it; on the left sits instead a shorter building, with a roof seemingly made of elongated tiles.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/vastolordeulquiorra/FT/Erza_stands_before_the_Council_zps5yovggqh.jpg

Apollymi
04-19-2016, 10:26 PM
Soon enough, blue haired woman with teal eyes scantily clad would find herself standing in front of the Fiore Branch of the Magic Council. Still, though she'd been told multiple times that she wasn't in any trouble... the thought of going before any member of the Magic Council made her very nervous. "I still don't like this." she mentioned as a calm breeze came across her face as she opened her mouth just a tad and inhaled. Why she did this? Mostly to absorb the power the air gave her. The wind always tasted different when she went to places she didn't frequent, so the woman always made it a point to have a taste or two whenever she felt like it.

Still she stood outside the door tentatively like a child. "I said I'd follow... I am so not going in first."

Bloodedge
04-19-2016, 10:42 PM
The Wizard Saint Uriel walked alongside Aine as they encroached upon the Magic Council's branch building. He had indeed agreed to lead the way into the building, so when Aine addressed this, he casually removed the pipe from his kimono and held it to his mouth. One puff, and then another, proceeded his efforts to enter the building, and from there he continued forward until he stood in the council room. There were two elevated structures here; the lowest containing a pair of chairs facing each other, and the highest with nine chairs facing forward. All of these chairs were filled, bar the one to the chairman's left. To one who knew a specific pair of members in the Magic Council, it would become obvious this chair was meant for one Uzumaki Naruto... and the thing that made this obvious would be the man who filled the seat to the chairman's right: The raven-haired, one-armed Guild Master of Raven Tail and former ace of Fairy Tail, Uchiha Sasuke. He sat with his right (and only) hand pressed against his cheek, and his left leg crossed over his right. When Uriel entered with Aine presumably following suit, this man would be the first to speak. "Good work, Uriel. We didn't expect you to come back with her so soon. How fares the Guild... Aine?"

Apollymi
04-19-2016, 10:59 PM
Upon entering this building and the room which she was apparently wanted within, she got a look at all the people within. Of course, she expected to see some, like her friend from her Guild, Naruto. But this wasn't the voice she heard nor the one that spoke of her presence as being surprising. It was one she didn't expect to hear ever again, to the right of the Chairman which made her eyes widen. There wasn't anything kind to be said, nor were there funny words. She wouldn't address this man with the off-handed kindness she'd shown even to the man Uriel who'd been fighting one of her Guild Members when she'd met him. No, none of these things would come from the woman in her open cape and underwear. She wouldn't reply to his question, actually she didn't have anything to say to this man at all except, rather oddly his name.

"Sasuke." she said rather oddly appearing to be upset by this man's presence. Actually, she was more than upset, which should be obvious by the fact that though she'd been raised with this man the same as she'd been with Naruto and Konan he wasn't referred to in the same way she'd done for the pair of them. There had once been a time when she'd have greeted this man as 'Su-chan' but now he was simply a murderer. He had the nerve to be here, after killing the man who'd raised her. Who had the nerve to ask about the Guild she ran now, which had been left in shambles after his actions. The man who'd effectively disarmed his best friend and left the girl who loved them both all alone within their guild. In this moment, Aine was near furious.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 12:39 AM
The man called Sasuke seemed quite sullen following the response of Aine, but the reason behind this was yet to be known. Uriel seemed to be a bit confused by this, but before either could or would speak, the chairman did so. "SASUKE!" he exclaimed with an aged voice which echoed through the room. "You are not permitted to speak as a part of this hearing! Your history with Fairy Tail not withstanding, I will take any further statements of such nature as instigation, and you will be punished accordingly. Now... Aine Chase, please step forward."

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 01:03 AM
If Aine had anything else to say, it was lost as the man who was sitting in the center of the room, quieted Sasuke's words. Granted the black haired young man looked a bit sullen it didn't make Aine any difference, at present he wasn't her friend, and he probably never would be again, given what he'd done. Still, it seemed that there was something being asked of Aine which she didn't rightly expect and upon being asked to step forward she did hands on her hips waiting for whatever was to come next. She still didn't actually know why she was here, and decided that the most comforting face in this room belonged to Uriel so her eyes darted in his direction as she waited for what was to come next. It was actually quite unusual for the woman known as Aine to be so quiet, it was like a storm was building inside her and it was likely to explode outward at any moment.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 01:13 AM
"Aine Chase of Fairy Tail! The Wizard Saint Kiyoshi Teppei, is no more. It is the unanimous decision of the Magic Council that you take his place among the Ten Wizard Saints, just as Uriel here did when Ootsutsuki Hagoromo was felled. Uriel, circumstances resulted in us letting you grant this title instead of Sasuke... Do so now." When these words were spoken by the chairman, Uriel nodded and moved to retrieve the tenth badge of a Wizard Saint. Upon getting it, he returned to Aine's side with a gentle smile on his face, and held it out to her. "See? Good news. You are one of Ishgar's greatest Mages."

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 01:26 AM
Aine was listening to this man speak, and as he did, the words he spoke didn't seem to really register in her head. When they did, she went from being angry to just being shocked. They couldn't really be serious could they. "Wait, what?" she said this as Uriel aimed to retrieve what was obviously a badge for her, and when he returned and held it out for her to take. But she didn't she only looked at it even more dumbfounded that she had with her earlier utterance. "Really? No... you can't really want to make me a Wizard Saint." she said this a red tint coming to her face as she palmed the back of her head looking away from all present. She really didn't know what to do with this kind of recognition, hinting at a rather shy and gentle nature possessed by the young woman despite her apparently recognizable power.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 01:38 AM
"It is not that we want to make you a Wizard Saint. You are a Wizard Saint. Your nomination was given by two other Saints, including Sasuke and Naruto, soon after Kiyoshi-kun's death, and we have since come to this unanimous decision. You being here today is only for the formality of appointing you, and providing you the pendant Uriel has. Take it, Wizard Saint." This was all the chairman had to say. Literally the only business they had with Aine here was giving her this item which marked her as a Wizard Saint who would receive recognition across the continent, and even beyond it. "This is it. We're done here, as soon as you take this," Uriel said softly to the woman. All the while, Sasuke was blankly staring at the pair from his place on the podium.

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 01:52 AM
"Eh, that's troublesome." she said. This woman wasn't the type of person who got caught up on the trouble of titles. Nor had she ever thought that she'd be the one gaining one of these coveted and renowned titles. Even so, she supposed that she couldn't really argue about it, as it seemed it would be given regardless of her accepting it. "Fine." she said her hand falling away from her face as she picked the pendent up out of the extended hand of Uriel. "Thank you." she said to the man before her as he was the only one whom she seemed to be speaking directly to. She looked it over for a few seconds then tucked it into the upper part of her dress over her left breast. "If this is all, I'm leaving." she said turning on her heels and preparing to exit. "Bai bai~" she said to everyone and no one in particular. And now done with this she planned to leave, there was no reason for her to spend so much time occupying the same room as Sasuke, and her shock about this moment aside she still didn't really want to be here.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 02:00 AM
The council members who were present remained in place as Aine chose to leave the building. They had no reason to recall her, and she was indeed free to go. Outside the building however, the Guild Master of Fairy Tail would be halted by a man stepping out in front of her. This man was Sasuke himself. Indeed, the version of this man previously seen within the building was nothing more than a Thought Projection. "Aine," he said as he stopped ahead of the woman. "There is something we need to talk about."

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 02:16 AM
Once outside the building, Aine's eyes closed and she breathed in the fresh air. She had no desire to be one of the Ten Wizard Saints, but she supposed nothing bad could come of the title. Of course, she didn't even get a moment to properly enjoy her acceptance of this before she was confronted by the person who'd made her so angry just a few moments prior. "Sasuke." she said his name again, with that same misplaced tone. She really didn't like him, in her eyes he'd betrayed them, the fact that the Council allowed him to remain a member and seemed to excuse his behavior without any explanation only made this worse. With that in mind, Aine was going to try and avoid any unnecessary violence, since she wasn't certain she'd be able to stop herself if she actually started to do anything.

"We have nothing to talk about." her sentences were short and her attitude was descending. But instead of lashing out at him, she simply aimed to move around the man who'd appeared before her.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 02:21 AM
As he expected, Aine was very quick to brush him off and aim to move past him. As she moved though, a large, skeletal arm made of purple Ethernano and Sasuke's own Magic emerged from his left side, stretching out until it blocked her path. "We have much to talk about. I need for you, just this once, to trust me for a moment. Will you listen, or must I make you?"

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 02:57 AM
Before she could properly move past him, a large skeletal arm moved into the line of her walking path. And the man, once her friend known as Sasuke claimed that he needed her trust and claimed she could either listen or he could force her to. Aine paused before this arm and her head shifted to the side so she could look directly at the man who claimed to still need to speak with her. "Trust is earned and mutual, Sasuke." she stated, not a bit of happiness in her face. Still her hands would come together and from them would bloom several flower shaped spheres of ice which began to crackle with thorns her only aim to freeze this man in place so she could continue on her journey home. "You're pushing me, Sasuke. And you should stop while you're ahead." was all she had to say. After all, she'd mentioned earlier that she was quite antsy and she wasn't necessarily above trying to capture a moment of revenge in addition to quelling her boredom. Especially against someone like Sasuke who obviously deserved this kind of aggression.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 03:11 AM
"I'm not as untrustworthy as you think I am, Aine," Sasuke replied. In spite of the ice aiming to freeze him alive, the man was unfazed. In fact, his body became encased in purple flames which melted the ice away before it formed properly. "Don't do this, Aine. You aren't ready. I only need to give you a message... one I need you to take to heart. In spite of what you think, I don't want to fight you, but I will if it becomes a necessity."

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 03:38 AM
Aine was paused once more, as the ice she created didn't seem to withstand the purple flames of the man standing before her. Granted she figured this would happen, she'd only used Ice-Make to give an easy out that wouldn't actually cause too much harm to the man before her. Because, even though she thought him bad, she hated him, and considered that he might be evil... she still didn't want to unduly subject him to her wrath. But... it was building regardless. So much so that when she exhaled one could see tattoos beginning to spread up her arms and across all the highly exposed flesh of her body. Her feeling of betrayal from this man was so deep she hadn't even needed to use any magic related to the one this power was to trigger its transformation. "I'm not ready." she repeated this phrase. "You're right, but hearing you talk is making me mad. Seeing you walk around free to do as you please pisses me off. And you then having the nerve to try and tell me what to do as if you fucking care, absolutely infuriates me!" when she said the last it was backed up by magic power, black swirling winds erupted from her mouth aiming to mar this man as well as what was behind him with blunt force damage as she lost what was left of her patience. She was so different in this moment, from the caring sweet and sisterly Guild Master she was normally seen as.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 03:47 AM
As it became apparent that Aine's hateful state was beginning to trigger the transformation belonging to her God Slayer Magic, Sasuke's eyes closed. They opened after only a few moments, and while his right iris had become red with three tomoe forming a ring around his pupil, his entire left eye had turned a purple-ish grey with a ripple pattern expanding from his pupil, and three sets of the aforementioned tomoe in place, one along each ripple. "Fuujutsu Kyuuin," he said when she assaulted him again. The winds she created were quickly absorbed into what seemed to be a barrier conjured around Sasuke's person. "Susano'o!" At his command, a rib cage relative to the Magic arm's size formed itself around him. The arm was attached to it, and the ribs themselves encased Sasuke's body. The flames of his Devil Slayer Magic also formed around the ribs, adding a bit of offensive capability to his defensive layering. "Calm down, Aine. Your immaturity is showing."

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 04:18 AM
Aine was asked to stop, and while she realized she was behaving immaturely and starting a fight simply because she could... Sasuke telling her that didn't make her want to stop the behavior. Besides that she was getting a bit power drunk as it was rare for her rage to get to such a level. Beyond that, it was becoming rather obvious in this moment that she was surely losing control of herself, as black winds stirred up from her entire being she exhaled more up into the sky. Sasuke's Susano'o would protect him from this she knew, but that almost made her want to try a bit harder to break it. In fact, this was about the most perfect arena to test this ability, without her having to care about whether or not someone would be hurt by it. Apparently, even while enraged, Aine was still thinking about her Guild Members and making sure they were safe... and with this in mind.

"Shut up! I know I am immature! I don't need you around to tell me that!" she said this and raised both her arms in the air, the winds of black which were spewing from her body began forming over her head. While they did this the winds became feather shaped in a manner unseen by others. For the first time, since she'd seen Sasuke's face a grin came over Aine's which was not malicious at all... in fact she seemed quite pleased. "God Slayer's Secret Art: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds!" this command caused the formation of wings which lashed out at the man hidden in his Susano'o. But this wasn't the ordinary wind of her Sky God Slayer Magic, it was fueled by her hatred of this man the winds their feathered wings had cutting potential nigh undeniable by most things. She wondered in this moment how it would fare against him, and the thought of this as he was assaulted... began the process of calming her down.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 04:35 AM
If anyone understood the hatred this woman had for Sasuke, it was the target of said hatred himself. But, he was more than willing to harbor said hatred as it seemed, even going so far as to let her unleash her rage in this dispute. "Shinra..." he said as Aine began collecting the winds for what was once known as her strongest attack. He wasn't quite sure if this was still the case after this most recent year, but he knew it to be a very reputable offense. However, Sasuke remained unworried by the woman's efforts. His Magic Power swelled to an incredible amount, as he could tell what would be required of him to come out of this unscathed. And when the attack fell upon him, his right palm rose toward the encroaching winds. "Tensei!" By his will, a repulsive force erupted from his very being, passing through Susano'o as it spread outward, and repelled the wind, the grass and trees in the area... everything within a ten meter radius of Sasuke's person. In the end, he would be standing in what appeared to be a barren wasteland crammed within the area outside the Magic Council's branch headquarters.

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 04:51 AM
Calmness returned to this young woman as her feet once again made contact with the ground. The tattoos covering her body began to recede and as she took in the rather massive destruction caused by Sasuke defending himself from her she inhaled. Taking in a tremendous amount of air into her body and seeming to use it to rejuvenate herself. If she'd been looking for the satisfaction of maiming this man, she'd probably have been more enraged, but when she'd attacked him she'd never actually expected to put a dent in him. Even so she still didn't really want to talk to him, but she decided by the look of the massively marred landscape and this man's unmarred appearance that she couldn't make him leave her alone at present so the lesser of the evils presented to her was to simply hear him out.

"Fine. What do you have to say that is so important you couldn't just leave me alone?" she asked seeming to have calmed down enough to converse with the man before her. After speaking she was rubbing a hand across her face and doing a very good job of suppressing her exceedingly negative feelings.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 05:14 AM
When it seemed to be the case that Aine would no longer pursue him with her offense, Sasuke banished his Susano'o and closed his eyes. In the meantime, Uriel was stepping out of the building and approaching the pair. To keep out of earshot, Sasuke stepped toward Aine and spoke within close proximity to the woman. "I know you don't want to believe me, but watch out for Uriel. He is not your ally." This was all he had to say. And, with that, he continued moving past the woman. Shortly afterwards, Uriel himself approached, seeming taken aback by the scene before him. "Sorry, I was held up. What happened here?"

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 05:23 AM
A frown appeared on the blue haired woman's face. When she heard the words uttered by Sasuke and took into account his near proximity she thought of attacking him again, but let that tension fall away from her person. Such a warning from Sasuke came as a surprise, confusion spread across her face as tried to reason out what good would come of the fallen Fairy giving such advice to the new Guild Master. "Uh-huh. Whatever you say." was her only reply to this black haired man as he moved past her.

The apparent wasteland which was now in front of the Fiore Branch of the Magic Council apparently caused a bit of shock in the man she'd just been warned against. A smirk came to her face though, as he'd done nothing wrong to her, and she'd already received a warning from someone she trusted more, she'd simply let this go. "I threw a minor tantrum." she answered honestly. Her behavior in the moments prior could only be called a tantrum.

Bloodedge
04-20-2016, 05:39 AM
When Sasuke was out of range, he was greeted by another man with raven hair, the robe attire of an ancient wizard, and a lexicon strapped to his waist. "Do you think she believed you?" this man asked of Raven Tail's Guild Master. Sasuke looked back, toward Aine and Uriel, as he replied to this man. "If she does, it's only because Konan senses something wrong with him as well. But... even she can't know how dangerous that man is really liable to be. I only hope Aine's light-heartedness doesn't cause Fairy Tail's demise. I'll have to fall into even deeper darkness if that starts to become the case..."

"A minor... tantrum?" Uriel asked rhetorically as he properly inspected the landscape. This was quite a bit of destruction for such a short amount of time, but Uriel only chuckled after a few moments of silence. "You're a Wizard Saint, alright. I can't fathom what could have caused a tantrum of this caliber."

Apollymi
04-20-2016, 06:03 AM
As Sasuke was greeted by the other raven haired friend approached, Aine was instead having a conversation with the very man whom she'd been warned against befriending twice now. He seemed to be in awe of her explanation of what had happened to the landscape around them. She seemed a bit abashed by the entire situation her face tinting as she began walking and rubbing away at her face, that hint of shyness returning. "Minor." she confirmed. After all this could have gone much worse and for other individuals it likely would have had some very serious injuries to show for a person of her power... giving into God's Wrath. But that wasn't really the point. "Eh, just a moment of hatred. It's fine though... I try not to have those very often. Well deep emotions anyways. And I would hope this isn't considered normal for one of you. It's totally irresponsible and I feel a bit bad about it." she said still looking sheepish.

"Anyways, thank you for bringing me here. But I should probably be getting back." she said giving a bow and showing the utmost politeness and respect to this man. It would seem that even though she'd been warned about him, until he did something worth harboring extra suspicion, she wouldn't be inclined to give any extra.

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 12:56 AM
"The tantrum isn't quite normal... not for most of us, anyway. I only meant to comment on how much power you had to make this happen with a tantrum." Uriel began smoking his pipe once more as he surveyed the destruction of the land nearby, wondering what more there was to learn about this woman and her Magic abilities. As he did this, Aine herself spoke of returning to her guild. This prompted a snap back to present time from Uriel, and he trotted toward her. "Would you mind an escort?"

Apollymi
04-21-2016, 01:13 AM
Aine heard out what this man had to say. And upon hearing it she relaxed just a tad, it was probably for the best of most of these people weren't running around destroying landscapes because they were a bit upset. Beyond that his commentary that the amount of destruction caused was a show of the power she contained she really couldn't argue. "I suppose that is true." she said while shrugging it off.

Having told Uriel she intended to go back to her own guild, she was a little astounded that he wished to accompany her. Her brow was, and she couldn't help but have the slightest tingle of suspicion of this man, because of what Sasuke and Konan had mentioned about him being dangerous. But along with the thought he might be dangerous she figured the same way that she'd taken him off Konan's hands upon seeing that he was unaffected by her magic while not taking her seriously, she had no issue making sure that he was kept in eye-sight while she tried to figure out what was so dangerous about him. "I don't mind, but... why would you want to?" she asked as she began walking away.

Bloodedge
04-21-2016, 01:39 AM
When he was given permission to escort the Guild Master of Fairy Tail to her Guild, Uriel walked alongside the woman. His pipe remained in hand, and as he walked, he smoked it every now and again. Of course, he took a long enough break between puffs to sate Aine's curiosity involving his desire to accompany her. "The same reason I volunteered to bring you here. I did say I wanted to meet the Fairy Sky Goddess, didn't I? A hello, followed by a goodbye, isn't much of a meeting in my book."

Apollymi
04-21-2016, 01:52 AM
While she walked, Aine heard out this man's reasoning for accompanying her. His continued reference to her as the 'Fairy Sky Goddess' made her blush just a little. After all, it wasn't very often that people like her were referred to by such illustrious titles. But his answer made her wonder why such a thing was necessary. "Oh... I suppose that makes sense." she said as she walked she moved towards Magnolia Town (http://www.roleplayuniverse.net/forums/showthread.php?66-Magnolia-Town) specifically headed to a bakery so that she could retrieve sweets for the newest member of their guild. "I don't much get wanting to meet me... but I figure arguing about it isn't gonna change anything~" she said, her tone rather lighthearted as she continued on her way.