Conversation Between Shinoda and Bloodedge

5 Visitor Messages

1. A footnote to what I just sent you is that I would be very much interested in Akira being a Captain and/or a Royal Guard, but I would need to understand her motive for doing so. She largely gives zero fucks about Soul Society as opposed to people.
  2. I had another plotline intended for Akira and the greater SS universe. I was planning not necessarily to make her a Captain, but rather just a powerful figure.

The gist is as follows: Akira returns to Soul Society and causes a sort of political uproar when she re-asserts command of the Shinoda Clan. The Shinoda Clan is de jure a lower-ranked House, but in terms of de facto power it has the broad loyalty of Rukongai. The Shinoda are historically guardians of Rukongai, a minor paramilitary House that CC46 now ignores since the Gotei has such concentrated power.

Akira's plan is to stage a revolution by mass-manufacturing Bakkoto, thereby arming the Rukongai-jin. Simultaneously, she will carve out a faction of Soul Society's military, about 33 percent of their total power, loyal to her and her ideals. They will also leave, and depart to set up a new "capital" to the East of Seireitei. Meanwhile, a second revolution of corrupt Captains and nobles will (attempt to?) assassinate the current Captain-General, Hitsugaya. Akira's faction will return to Seireitei, realizing that they don't necessarily want to be under its command, but they don't want this other faction of corrupt bastards to take over and possibly come after them either.

The endgame is to set up a new status quo where Akira can engage in more political and social battles, rather than physical, thus making it more of a big deal when she/her comrades come to blows.

I was also planning on having Akira be trained somewhat by Eldridge/Shuren during her first year or two of existence.

These are my ideas, but they are open to change. What do you think?
  3. Well, I hear you're getting used to being a female character. My character has a female Captain in his backstory, and the Royal Guard will have to be addressed at some point... So I suppose I'm more requesting the spot as your VC with Akira as Captain, only for her (and eventually my character as well) to move on to the Royal Guard. I think we could craft an interesting dynamic moving toward me picking up an antagonist role.
  4. Your idea, entertain it I will.
  5. I like this Shinoda Akira of yours. I have a proposition for you involving her, if you're interested in hearing it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5