Conversation Between Apollymi and thatgirlwithsocks

47 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Yeah, I have a meeting in like, 7 minutes. Luckily it's online so guess who can stay in her pajamas (it's me)

I binged all of the turn back the pendulum arc on Thursday and it was good. I enjoyed it very much. I should reread it all but I have uni readings that I'm procrastinating doing, so...

Is it okay if I make a character is Vice-Captain level for a Bleach roleplay I'm thinking of doing? Just wanted to check before I did so and got into trouble.
  2. Wow? Accidentally? That seems extreme :3

And yes I read through the whole of Bleach. Even though for a short while it got stale for me, I ended up going back to reread the entire final arc and then the entire story again when I realized Kubo had been trolling us with little gems the entirety of the series. It was really rushed at the end though, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Ask away~
  3. That is good to hear. Oh, did you hear? I accidentally became vice president of an esports club for my university xD

I read the very last chapter, but I feel like I should go through and read all of the last arc, even though it was rushed. Did you?

Also, I have a question about character creationy stuffs?
  4. I am doing alright, pretty much been up to my usual antics for a while. Of course, it is interrupted semi-constantly by work, but most times, I am just enjoying writing, reading novels and playing video games~

A Bleach obsession is pretty normal for people like us~ Did you ever finish the manga?
  5. I've been okay! Pretty busy with uni stuff but I'm trying to get back into the whole roleplay thing? Only thing is I've turned back the clock about six years and am once again falling into the obsession with Bleach D:

How are you doing?
  6. Lol! Hello Pond~ That isn't anything to worry about. Dropping off the face of the earth is pretty normal~

How have you been?
  7. Beni! Hi! It has been a while! Sorry that I dropped off of the face of the earth D:
  8. Ah, both still apply though And I try~
  9. I mean I actually went to my job and worked haha :P aaaawh you're the best
  10. I saw~ We're doing a bunch of stuff, so I wouldn't really worry about it too much. Writing is a process after all~ get back into the swing of things, and I'll be lurking if ya' need me :3
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 47
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast