Happy to share, happy to be shared. Merlyn got to experience the gentle happiness of her upfront lifestyle. At least when it came to her as a being she never was anything but honest with those around her. She was emotionally unavailable for several reasons not the least of which were associated the directly with Clairvoyance. Even so, both of the men she was currently sandwiched between seemed to be on the same page as far as their shared activity of choice could be concerned. That likely would have made her more excited than it did currently, but there was a thing plaguing her mind. And it was so very clear but there was naught to be done about it. Merlyn shifted her gaze properly for the first time, looking directly to Sir Cador. They really were a lot alike in more ways than she could count. And beyond his usefulness to their escape of Zuria, he was... full of rather useful advice. "Hm? A distraction as a boon?" she questioned a light upward inflection. Let herself be distracted by her current favorites among the Knights of the Round Table. Give her mind something to do besides dwell on an inevitability and get a taste of all these new flavors per her own real appetites? He offered much, she'd not know if it would be enough of a distraction until later, but for now at least it was an entertaining thought. "I'd be remiss to turn down such an offer. Enjoying such a sunset in the company of others might indeed set my mind at ease. I suppose I won't know until such a thing is tried, but I am far from against the notion~" the lass mused. Oh yes, she still sounded like she was in a good humor. She was indeed still flirting. And yes they were setting up a date of the most sexual order, but... it was still their gnawing at the back of her mind... what she wouldn't give for something stronger than wine this day.

At the same time, Arthur seemed almost giddy to have his eldest and most aloof sister joining him for dinner. "Well, the exact timing of the thing I am here for is a bit unknown, since Sir Lancelot and Lady Galahad are not present... I assume I am bit early. But a bit could mean days, months or even years at this point. So, a brief pause is far from a point of concern. I have had several changes in lifestyle little brother, eating a meal with one of my siblings is far from drastic," said the blonde haired lass who continued to carry on as if she was just as aloof as the lad called her. According the lad she and her sisters had stood him up when ending up in another world. She chuckled at this notion finding it most ridiculous. "Ah yes, well it isn't like ending up here was our intention. Nor was everything that came with it. It's been an interesting life at least... and decently long for all of us. Some months have passed for you, but each of us as seen a millennium at least. I've seen a couple, but to be fair such a thing is not unusual for me..." she said with a most casual shrug.

Soon after all the lad could apparently think about was the potential for being pranked in a bath. She looked at her younger brother and shook her head. "I am far from the type to prank you in such a way... besides that trauma wouldn't last long..." she mentioned as if it was an actual consideration as she ate. Still...There was the matter of why Arthur was feeding the denizens of Loch Ness. Apparently, he'd come here and found the people in need. And he'd taken it upon himself to see them fed. "That is so like you," she said there was a glint of something in her eye. Was this pride? Familial bonding? Well something like that. "This world isn't that kind, surely you're at least aware of that by now, little brother." Oh, but something he'd said caught her attention. "Wait, you didn't grow up here? You just came here... as you are?" she said this as if she was rather suddenly worried. She was as far as the time line was concerned the first to arrive. She lived through the age of fairies on this world, and eventually tracked down both of her younger sisters to assist them as she would. "The Lady Vivian has no reason to worry. King Arthur received the Excalibur left behind by Queen Artoria. His life isn't in danger as such..." Merlyn mentioned over the cup of wine she was drinking drawing the blonde lass' eyes towards her. Oh... such a face in a woman's body was quite familiar to Vivian she seemed a bit surprised. "How are you here?"