Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Castle of Loch Ness

Arthur claimed he felt out of place, and wanted to learn more specialized skills. He made it sound like he really enjoyed the idea of on the job training. A chuckle escaped Guinevere as she nodded. "Yes, they can definitely help with that at least a bit. Though in general sabers don't always use magic the same way as everyone else... No need to feel out of sorts about it," Guinevere explained. Sabers and Lancers were less prone to being true magic uses and humans usually needed devices to channel spells. He had nothing to worry about, considering how new he was to the entire situation, he was well beyond normal. He went on to ask if she could give a few crash courses on their way to their implied destination. "I would be happy to give you an early lesson, if there is time. I suppose the use of your sword in Zuria is the highlight of your understanding?" she asked cheerfully. It was always good to get a baseline to help others, she was taught that by a certain alchemist. She also knew high tier magic users were not likely to show everything they were capable of, and she'd started to become skeptical of Sir Dagonet's 'caravan' by virtue of Arthur's lack of knowledge.

At the same time, a single moment of bold action was the highlight of Emilia's personality. She often didn't pursue anyone in particular. She didn't try to be overly aggressive or ostentatious. She was a simple girl, with honest and earnest behavior on her side. And as such, the kiss she planted upon Elyan was sort of a culmination of al of her personality traits. She wanted to kiss him, she wanted her curiosity answered and she wanted a slightly more honest bit of speech out of Elyan. Of course, she realized she wasn't likely to get the last. The feeling of his lips against hers, was calming and nice. Was it cold though? Emilia couldn't really be sure. Her own face was so warm... She wouldn't have liked sharing such a moment with anyone. Still it felt too impulsive for the type of person she was. Was this what happened when she didn't just flee? Her own heart had been beating fast this entire time, and the change in Elyan's countenance was noticed as well. She'd relaxed though, should she stop? Should she apologize? She wasn't really sure just yet but she also didn't really want to stop. Those lips were puckered and gently pressed against Elyan's, moving just a little, as nothing else had really changed meant presently she could accept this. Flustered though she might be.

According to Merlin, all his sister had to do was be herself, and it would be enough for the entire world. The woman known as Junko wouldn't have really agreed to such a thing... it was strange to hear him say. "I... don't know about that," she said softly. Why would he bother saying something like that? He was being so nice, and the clone was enough Junko to find that strange, did he feel like she needed to be coddled right now? She didn't right, well, she did but that wasn't the point. He also claimed he would be ruining her in the moment even if she wouldn't disappear, asking for forgiveness in advance. Now was the time for this Merlyn to say something pointed to her elder brother. "You can't ask for forgiveness before you do what's necessary to earn it," she muttered. Still here she was, sinking into his lap, feeling the most delicious descent. What was so great about this, it felt amazing, and once it was seated all the way within, she felt something like a fire ignite in her loins. "Aaaaah~ Why do I feel like this?" she moaned in the moment. She didn't really have time to think about it... she now felt the need to chase it... the end and orgasm she now rather desperately needed. Her hips began shaking rather shamelessly in his lap. Still she wouldn't stop herself, her nether was holding on within as she felt the most powerful burst of an orgasm she ever could have felt. She didn't feel anything else... just this, she was lost in this sensation, grinding herself against him as if her life depended on it.

Cador was swearing, Merlyn was properly predating, the world seemed to be spinning in a strange circle. It was nice, that serious filling sensation was beyond even what Merlyn herself had come to expect. It had the effect of making her feel even more charged than she had been feeling at the start. A wide grin was on her face as she felt the gentle trembles of the man behind her as only the bed seemed to be making them move a bit. In response to their recent finish he had only a simple question to ask, did she know she was Cador's favorite person? "Really? Sir Cador... I didn't know you picked favorites~" she mused cheekily. Her body began moving properly soon after, her hips pulling forward slowly before they slipped back with the same action. This motion was good, and enough for her to chase a new sort of sensation for a moment or two as she drew Cador further and further into her current desire fueled feeding frenzy.

"I certainly hope so. Whether I have magical stuff going on or not, it'd be nice to know what I could be going up against in the future." Arthur thought not only of his development, but of his future encounters. From the looks of things, Sir Cador and Sir Dagonet were knights who could easily combat magical opponents with magic of their own. Arthur, however, did not plan on relying solely on them and the other magically-inclined individuals. He would rely on any teachings they had though. Guin was the best person to start with, he thought. She seemed the most capable of dumbing things down to a level he could fathom without in-depth knowledge of a video game. Her answer was odd though, considering what they were on their way to do. She'd give him lessons if there was time? They were going to be taking a caravan to another country, so why did she think they would be short of time? Unless... "Guinevere, are you insinuating something? If we're short on time during a caravan trip, a lot would have to be done along the way. Is there some plan in your head I don't know about?"

If nothing else, Emilia would be getting her answer. At least, one should assume as much. Elyan simultaneously received a direct boost to his heartrate, for both the best and worst reasons. On one hand, this was a magnificent turn of events. On the other hand, he didn't know how he was meant to react. Elyan hated the latter situation. Ah, but it was oh so worthwhile when the first was realization of his childhood fantasy. Eventually found it in him to relax. Elyan's hands loosened their hold on Emilia's ears, after which each palm was pressed gently against either side of her head. Lips that were otherwise held firm were relaxed for the first time in quite a while, even pursing against Emilia's after the passing of a few seconds. Apparently, this was fine. There was neither a need to stop, nor to apologize... though if confronted, Elyan was still liable to make up some nonsense reason for reciprocating. . .

Of course the sister of Merlin wasn't going to understand the purpose of his words. He was, in fact, being nice... but he was just as easily telling the truth. It was no act of coddling or conjecture, but a fact of reality that Merlyn would enhance the quality of this world with her nature alone. "Sorry, but your opinion on this matter is invalid. I'm invoking my rights as the elder here~" he declared. As for the ruining of the Merlyn projection, it was apparently unwarranted to preemptively apologize for the act. In response, Merlin snickered. She had a point, but he knew it was always possible that there was no room for apologies after the fact. "If you insist~♥" The copy's descent continued, much to Merlin's elation. His hands were crawling along her back all the while, fingers gently shifting and clawing against her skin as he resisted further delving into instinct. That could always come just a bit later, even though his nature was sinking its claws into Merlyn already. "You feel like this because I'm in the process of ruining you; didn't you hear? Tell me, Koko, do you want this? Or do you feel like you need it?" Merlin expressed this curiosity while his nails were officially beginning to scratch at the woman's back. Her movements implied the latter, but what he recalled of her demeanor would say such a thing wasn't possible. Alas, here they were, discovering new facts moment by moment.

On a journey of discovery just the same, were Merlyn and the Spirit Knight. Sir Cador was not one to choose favorites in any sense, whether people or otherwise. Merlyn, however, was shaping up to be his favorite everything. Surely that was an excusable exception to the norm. "That's my secret, Merlyn. I don't. You're just an enigma~" he claimed, exhaling deeply once more at the dawn of Merlyn's movements. Gasp though he might from the existing pleasure of that, Cador was no selfish individual. Merlyn obviously had a desire or twelve that needed fulfilling. She said she wanted this, so he had to do something. As such, Cador firmed his grip and thrusted his hips in harmony with the succubus' own rocking. Every forward movement of hers was to be treated as a retreat that could not be allowed, resulting in a forward lunge occurring by the time Merlyn was pulling back next. Combined with the waviness of the bed, there were numerous changes to the angle of this pivoting. Cador didn't experience this much of a withdrawal to each thrust during the previous experience. Perhaps this was the true glory of waterbeds?

Arthur insisted it would be nice to know what he could be up against in the future, even if he himself didn't have much by way of magical ability. This was a practical statement and one that Guinevere could definitely understand from all fronts. "That's sensible. But you've seen enough of this world and its people already just from what I've personally witnessed, that you can make a few conjectures can you, not?" she asked him most quizzically. At the very least, he'd seen, the difference between innate and activated abilities, like the difference between Kolin's Diamond form and a revealed Merlyn. Though he probably didn't realize it yet, Merlyn was actually quite a standalone mage, even in the face of other mages. The quality of her activated magical abilities was beyond what Guinevere had come to expect even from the most talented human mages. He's seen creations, general manipulations, barriers and there was his magic power infused holy sword. So... it was a decent enough base, and that was just from Guinevere's knowledge of things he'd actually seen. Arthur asked if Guinevere was insinuating something, if she had some ideas about the coming trip, given his own expectations of the trip length. "No, Arthur I am not insinuating a thing. But let me ask you something... in the world we came from what did science do? Not any specific branch either, but in general what is the purpose of science?" she asked. Such a question would seem completely out of line to some, but they were just speaking about magic, and one of the first lessons Guinevere ever received was from a person from their home world. That lesson was one she thought every person from their world needed, to put their new life into perspective for them.

Elyan was relaxing. The initial shock of the situation seemed to wear off and his hands relaxed upon Emilia's ears. They slid down to her face and he seemed to be... reciprocating? Elyan's temperament was very similar to that of his sister. He wasn't always an easy person to read, and he often explained things in such a way as to just be contrary. But Emilia had gotten used to that.. she could sort out the difference between the words he said and the ones he meant. At the same time, his reaction seemed to be more natural after a few seconds. Was it too much to assume this was okay? Was he simply allowing her to do this as a matter of her curiosity? Maybe. But was that alright? Emilia wasn't terribly sure of herself. Only her burning curiosity had pushed her this far, but... she shouldn't waste it right. If this was the only time she could kiss Elyan like this she should at least get her question answered right? Those cool hands on the side of her face, his soft lips meeting her own, another soft moan would leave her mouth her own lips gently parted. She didn't know how to take advantage of this situation... but she could at least enjoy it.

At the same time, Merlyn's clone was being vetoed about her opinion. According to Merlin, she couldn't speak on it, he was certain, so certain in fact, that he invoked his right as the elder to drown out her opinion. The strangest little smile crept on to her face as so many memories of similar situations showed up. "Hmpf, fine, but I reserve my right as the youngest, to pout about it..." she said almost instinctively. Oh... that was right. They were close siblings, twins... there wasn't a bond in their lives that existed which was stronger than their bond to each other. She should have realized this a long time ago, and considered it even as she sank herself down on his member. His fingers were moving along her back, giving her extra sensation even as her hips began to shake almost uncontrollably. Those little movements did plenty enough to encourage her further movement, not that she needed any. She wouldn't have stopped herself regardless at this point... it all felt too good. And when she asked why she felt like that...he asked her if she remembered what he'd said. He was going to ruin her, did she want this or did she need this? She considered that three separate answers, but while still looking him in his eyes she gave a rather simple answer. "Yes." she said. She did want this... but she also felt like she needed it. And in her own mind there was nothing wrong with that. She wrapped her arms around him properly now, still moving her own hips and hiding her face, tucked into the side of his neck she licked a line up, her hips constantly moving. She needed this and she'd take it! She'd take it even as another wave crashed over her, and her core tightened hard enough to feel it in her stomach. It knocked the breath out of her, had her breathing heavily into the right side of his neck and shoulder.

Merlyn's statement rang true. Sir Cador didn't choose favorites, but apparently she was his favorite. A favorite outside of other possibilities. How strange, normally when remarks excluded her from being along with a normal group, she felt a bit odd about it, right now, it shot her desire sensor through the roof. "An enigma me? I had no idea such a word could be applied~" she said though in several strange ways she meant that. "Still I could get used to being the Spirit Knight's favorite~" she mentioned with a cheeky smirk. Merlyn considered herself to be both normal and abnormal... enigma sounded like a word with too many positive connotations to be applied to her, but she still liked it as much as she liked the idea of being Sir Cador's favorite. And what else did she like? Well, her own movements were doing wonders, but Sir Cador had found himself enough to reciprocate her actions. Their movements happened in a strange rhythm, the waterbed contributing directly to their closeness during these movements. Each stroke gained extra sensation, his tool seeming to hit different angles at every push. This was partly the waterbed, doing what it was made for, creating rolling waves and rhythms for sexual endeavors. Those motions did wonders for the woman, ah... she couldn't remember a time when engaged in sex that it felt like this... the next wave of orgasm to hit her, caused literal vibrations throughout her person, her core practically milking the man behind her, dragging him in as her upper body arched up in appreciation.

"I can," Arthur confirmed. There were a great many things he could assume, and even more he could come to understand with enough thought. "But, you were right as well. When I used Excalibur in Zuria, that was about the most I'd ever done. Well... I'd rather say it was one of the stronger showings of the only thing I've done for these past few months." Arthur gave a few additional moments of consideration to his battles thus far, and indeed, the only thing he'd ever done apart from swing that sword, was... swing it harder to release that glowing arc. He could at least use a bit of control over the one thing he'd been capable of doing, or perhaps... he could learn something new to accompany it. Time would tell, but first came a question of philosophy. Guinevere claimed there were no insinuations from her end, and brought up... science? "That's a very strange, random question. Hmm..." Odd though he thought the query was, he'd do his best to think over an answer. "Understanding, I'd say. I'm not really one for science, but I suppose the big deal of it was always something about... discovery?"

Allowance for curiosity may have been within Sir Elyan's repertoire, but it seemed he'd left that in his other tunic back home. Emilia would simply have to deal with the substitute of his own curiosities. What truly brought her to this point? One would be foolish to believe she actually wondered about the temperature of his mouth; that would just be downright childish. Surely then, there was a greater meaning. Yes, all of this must have been some elaborate setup leading into a single, shining moment that worked in Emilia's favor! She'd done all of this, all the way back to the shaved ice, just to kiss him here in this hall! And, and... Guinevere had been dragged into it on purpose! Oh, he'd show her. He'd show them all, starting with Emilia herself. He'd... he'd... take matters into his own hands, and take control of the situation! What would happen to her master plan when he pushed forward and met her lips with force? What a brilliant idea. He should have taken charge sooner, all to bring Emilia's plan to ruin with the power of his lips!

It wasn't Merlyn's right as the younger sibling to pout about his decision. In fact, it was his privilege to watch as she went on to prove him right in the end. That, of course, would only be an afterthought to watching that very same sister of his lose her wits piece by piece. Two sides of Merlin were active in this moment. On one end, there was something of a genuinely caring older brother. On the other end though, was an incubus who'd been on a diet for many human lifespans. One was likely to win in the end, but which? Currently, the latter was beginning to take charge. That much should have been expected, what with Merlyn's visage bouncing about on his groin like a madwoman wanting for nothing but the chase of endless orgasm. She'd get what she wanted eventually. He had half a mind to leave her senseless with only the thought 'more' left in her mind. If she had a different face, perhaps he would have already done just that. What more could he do when she gave the simple yet complex answer of 'yes' to his inquiry? He could definitely say that if she kept squeezing and licking his neck the way she was going, he'd forget all reasons to avoid doing so. "Poor Koko. We're still just starting, and you're already like this~" he teased. With that, and in the wake of another flourish of Merlyn's, the glow of his eyes was accompanied by a flex of the groin. It was no ordinary flex, of course, but instead more of an unnatural swelling and lengthening. Merlin had yet to move, but a slight shift to his legs set up the looming threat as he expanded within the woman. "I like it, though. You'll get yourself split in half at this rate~♥"

An enigma, yes. Of all the words in any and every language, that was about the only way Cador could accurately describe the sorceress succubus known as Merlyn. More so than ever, he believed there was no real way to properly quantify this one's existence, so... enigma. Something strange was occurring within the Spirit Knight as well. As Cador found a pacing to his pivoting hips, he found that ejaculation was soon to become something neither sought nor in the distance at all. He'd already been experiencing it essentially one after another, but after one came naturally in addition to that which Merlyn's body stole from him, there was yet another... and another. In the moment, it almost seemed triggered by the arch of Merlyn's back and the resulting alteration to the clutch of her insides, but no. What normally came as the experience of a few spurts followed by nothing, was now a seemingly endless series of gushes, as if he were being turned into some sort of sprinkler. "Merlyn, what the hell are you─" A question fell short by way of breath caught in the throat. Milking was about accurate at this point. With each thrust came another expulsion. It was like clockwork, again and again. The poor knight could hardly even see through it all, yet he was still going and going. . .

Ah, so it seemed Arthur did at least think himself capable of having a good line of thought about the things he'd already seen and done. This was good, obviously, it meant that she'd have to do less general explanation and could simply explain certain things as he expressed curiosities about them. "That's good. It means I can just clear up things surrounding those situations as you express curiosity about them," she said about his thought patterns. Of course, there was the matter of his showing of Excalibur, which he claimed was the strongest showing of it, he'd managed since getting it. A chuckle escaped her in the moment and she nodded. "Well, in fairness, intent has a lot to do with how magic manifests. Considering what Merlyn said about how Excalibur works, it can be assumed that the world wished for a greater outcome in that case and gave you greater power to show for it," she said drawing a natural set of conclusions. Moving right along there was a matter of philosophy, Guinevere had asked the lad about science because it was an important comparison to make, once it was fully understood what people used both magic and science for, it was a lot easier to explain all of the things magic was capable of. His answers to her questions were pieces, branches even leading towards the same thing, but... not quite there. She'd had similar and had been given a bit of knowledge she'd not considered before when she'd answered that way... "Yes, discovery and innovation are important reasons for science. But they are only a partial explanation... not the meat of the answer," she explained. She wouldn't leave him to ponder it too much, because it was meant for a general comparison. "Beyond innovation, imagination, and the thrill of discovery spurned on by curiosity, for most of humanity... science is about making life easier or more enjoyable. Finding easier ways to kill, easier ways to eat or more enjoyable things to eat, easier ways to move, easier ways to conquer even... magic should be considered the same way. Every spell, every branch, every strange occurance... is meant to necessitate the ease or enjoyment of something, for the mage who creates it, and any after who can use the same thing. Without overarching knowledge of that game or the systems involved in the world, that logic will help you most when learning and creating your own magic." Guinevere's explanation was pointed, and there was a reason for it. It was likely he was going to see such a thing in action very soon.

Elyan was apparently in crisis within his own mind. Even so he seemed to come to the right conclusion. Technically speaking, every action Emilia took today, was an aim to get closer to Elyan the White. But it wasn't malicious at all... she wasn't conniving or anything like that, she was simply a girl with a crush who took small actions to express it, before her feelings bubbled over in a strange moment. Still, the conclusion he came to, and his plan to ruin hers was... strange? Yes, that was the right word, and Emilia for her part in this would be none the wiser of his true intentions. His lips met her own with more power, and another small noise escaped her. Her body seemed to move of its own accord, when such a showing of interest was involved, she pulled the lad in closer, by slipping her hand around the back of his neck. If it was his plan to show her something, he could do so, Emilia's normal flustered state seemed to have been left in the kitchen, given her own actions since he'd appeared in this very hall.

Whatever was going on in Merlin's head, his sister's clone wasn't truly privy to, instead she found herself moving about in his lap to the point of her own climax and felt a surge of sensation at the same time. He could feel conflicted about how to treat this situation, but strangely, even now Merlyn had faith that he'd not abandon her to the curse of being something used and tossed aside. If he happened to do so, he'd do nothing but have proven right the misgivings the other one had in the first place. Her hips had been moving right up to the point that she felt strangely within herself. What was this? Added girth and length? No one behaved this way... well, she'd never actually had sex with an incubus before, she wasn't actually sure of what their physiology entailed. What she was sure of, was the amount of sensation she was currently being given, causing her to stop her motions against the side of his neck. Instead a hot breath danced across it and a melodic moan would find itself escaping her. His teasing words were almost missed entirely, but she still had something to say, "Umphf, no teasing Ichi-nii. You're doing strange things to me, the least you can do is take responsibility," she moaned crossly. It felt like she might have said that before, maybe? He even claimed she could be split in half as he finally seemed ready to move. Was she ready for that? Well the short answer was, yes. "We'll have to see about that won't we?" she expressed as a matter of cheeky curiosity. Most women wouldn't be moving about calling the bluff of an incubus, but Sakurai Junko, always had something sassy to say to any and everyone.

Merlyn's hip shaking movements seemed to have done the Spirit Knight in. Particularly, the idea that he was being milked seemed to have taking a question straight from his mouth by way of an extended breath. Something about this was an innately powerful sensation, it'd been quite a while since Merlyn flexed such undeniable power over a man. So long in fact, that she'd forgotten what it was to feel anything but guilty about it, until this point. "What the hell am I....." she gave pause with an upward inflection. Why be anything but the cheeky bantering individual she always was? "As a creature? Doing to you? Going to leave you with at the end of this?" she added a different list of things to the open-end of that question. Right now stealing the end of Sir Cador's clause, as well as stealing from him numerous emissions. This meal was divine, like eating a plate of fries... always ready to consume the next, always consuming the next immediately while they were hot and fresh. "You'll really have to be more specific Sir Cador, or I'll have no idea how to answer you~" she said. With her body already up and the arch in her back drawing in more and more from him, she couldn't help but feel empowered. She still hungered more and more than she ever had, but with Cador presenting her with all of meal she could ask for, she'd continue her work. All the while she was enjoying and taking, only taking... she should have felt worse about that given her own disposition, but, she was starved how could she do anything but take? A slight alteration was incoming as she forced herself upwards onto her knees placing her back against Sir Cador's chest, calming his exposed skin against her own. Like this, she leaned towards his face to offer a gentle flick of her tongue to his jaw, with the front of her body pressed against the headboard, she gave herself the ease of pushing back against him. This too she could enjoy, after claiming him so deeply she'd cause shallow more gentle strokes, and strangely she hadn't consulted him for his opinion even once during this interaction, was this what it was like for Merlyn to enjoy sex?

Arthur did recall mention of intent having a great deal to do with the potency of magic, or at least the ability he was capable of using. Merlyn was the one who said that, as well as something else about Excalibur carrying the hopes and dreams of the world. Having this emphasized by Guinevere, Arthur was left wondering how he would actually manage to contain such a thing. A dangerous amount of power had been used against Kolin in Zuria, but it was not totally of Arthur's doing, so how was he supposed to apply less? Was there some way for him to affect the coalescence of humanity's wishes? He didn't have a clue, but one could always hope such things were possible. Moving on though, Arthur was soon to learn the true purpose of Guinevere's question about science. He'd been a bit off when it came to the point, but he supposed it made sense that science all boiled down to an easier lifestyle. At least, that could easily be said about scientific advancements. For magic to be the same was something interesting to know, but more important in Arthur's mind was mention of video game knowledge (or lack thereof) regarding Age of Eternity. "That does sound like a good way to think about things. Besides, I've seen the types who delve deep into game mechanics, and I just get the feeling that's not the sort of person I'd rather be. The people I strive to be like are a bit more... innovative." With that said, Arthur was mere seconds from being dumbfounded by the innovation of magic in this world. Only one more corner had to be rounded before the pair were in range of Dagonet and a few magically-inclined members of Loch Ness' population. There was a large circular pattern on the floor just beyond that final turn into the room inhabited by this group. Around that ring was a series of seven pendulums─ four of which pointed in a singular direction, while three which formed a triangle around the ring were all pointed inward. There was no shortage of magical energy around this structure, whether flowing outward or inward.

It was up for debate whether Sir Elyan's counterplan functioned as intended or not. What did Emilia think was happening? Well, clearly she was one-upping him with that hand against the back of his neck. No retreat then, eh? So... she was calling his bluff, and bringing into question his resolve. Well then, she'd be in for quite the surprise, wouldn't she? Elyan would not back down. No, he would take being locked in place while retaliating with the same! Fingers that were previously spread out on either side of Emilia's head were wrapped around the back in a matter of moments, ensnaring hair and engulfing the girl's cranium. If he couldn't escape, she couldn't escape! What's more, apparently Elyan hadn't shown enough of his ability. Was he bold enough to take an additional step? Of course he was! As if performing some act of territorial marking, Elyan loosed the damp muscle of his mouth once to stain the lip of Emilia with his essence. It was brief, but as intensity grew through their scuffle, that mark was sealed in place with another press of his lips. Ah, sweet satisfaction. Elyan could experience the clutches of arousal taking hold of him from this act alone... or, just maybe, it had nothing to do with that at all. . .

Faith was a good thing for the clone to have. Merlin himself had no such faith, truly possessing no worldly idea how he would treat the situation from one moment to another. In a way, this was something refreshing, exciting, and even somewhat frightening. Interestingly enough, Merlyn had nothing resembling fear─ it wasn't even possible to confuse her sudden reaction to his shifting anatomy as such. She even had something to say, and oh what a familiar sentence it was from her. "So you do remember. I was wondering. Earlier, it seemed you didn't want me taking responsibility at all... or even entertaining the idea that I did any 'strange things' to you~" Merlin bantered. Those very same words had indeed been spoken before, thousands upon thousands of years ago in another corner of reality. Whatever the case, since she was willing to offer such cheek, he could show a bit of something as well. The sorcerer leaned forward, pushing against the woman in his lap. It seemed for a moment that the pair were floating and rotating in unison, until Merlyn was left flat on her back. He'd proceed to apply his weight to the underside of her legs, pushing against them while delving deeper still into her core. This was going to quickly become a bit sloppier, yet there remained a strange amount of eye-contact all the while.

The Spirit Knight's mind had all but collapsed under the pressure of his experience thus far. Was it over? Would it ever be over? Did it have to end at all? The questions in his mind had no end, much like the apparent lack of finality in his stamina at the time. Now then, what was that spoken question supposed to be? He was sure it had an end, but it was also nowhere in sight. No matter. Merlyn could carry on taking all she liked, and then some at the current rate. Sir Cador wouldn't complain once, just as he wouldn't/couldn't stop the movement of his hips. "I don't think it needs much answering, Merlyn. I've... already forgotten the rest," he panted. "Try again when I have a semblance of wits about me." Danger was the only thing Cador was still approaching by now. He wasn't reaching his end; he was living through the moment as it stretched toward eternity. Merlyn's movements placed their torsos parallel to one another while her mouth found his face, and all the while, Cador could only think to keep moving. Well, that wasn't entirely true. He did have something else resembling a thought, but even that only led to the act of grasping Merlyn's torso and holding it steady against his own. His movements suffered in the strangest way as a result─ reduced to nothing but a pivot of the hips. Alas, there were still the beneficial additive shifts coming by way of the bed's oscillations, so... perhaps there was still something going on.

Apparently Guinevere's words to Arthur made sense to the young king. He even made the claim that he wasn't the type to focus on game mechanics. His words were interesting to a certain point, he claimed that he wished to follow innovators. Ah, he must mean his sisters... that was the only thing which could make legitimate sense. "Good, those who focus too much on game mechanics tend to hurt themselves not realizing they must deal with strain on their actual bodies," she said, regurgitating a fact she'd once been given by Nerys, who had apparently in her youth dealt with healing people with those sorts of problems. As they rounded the corner, Guinevere took in the look of something interesting... ah, this was one of those things you didn't see very often, a circle for transportation. Her brows raised gently as she wondered over this method of transportation specifically about how it would work at getting into Maurenia. "This took a lot of preparation, I can tell. You could have gotten more help you know, Sir Dagonet..." she mentioned casually. "You do know Maurenia is surrounded by a barrier right? You wouldn't really want to get tossed into it..." she said as she studied the sets of crystals still apparently hand in hand with Arthur. Ah, such a thing had completely slipped her mind. Was that comfort?

It seemed this dance between Elyan and Emilia was escalating. As she grabbed onto the back of his neck, he grabbed on to hers as well. Tingles spread throughout her head and scalp, she was admittedly lightheaded but not in an unpleasant way. More pleasantries were to come it would seem, as Sir Elyan's tongue reached out brushing against her bottom lip as well. 'REALLY?!' the thought was practically pounding in her head. Surely, this wasn't just some tit for tat, situation. He couldn't actually be just getting back at her for some ill-conceived slight? They weren't fighting of this she was sure. They were... locked in a battle just the same though. That sensation across her lips, the forceful meetings of their mouths, this was all almost too much for Emilia. If she thought too much about it, she might actually pass out from overstimulation. She didn't want to fight more though, she wanted... to enjoy it. She couldn't stop the movements of her lips as contact was made, and those small sounds rose from a place in her throat only to be trapped against his lips. Her body was soon found, pressed against his, she couldn't help but move closer, fingers dancing along the back of the lad's neck as she continued. When would it stop? Surely he didn't actually want this... the same way she did?

Speaking of unsure interactions, the one taking place in Avalon between Merlin and his sister's clone was such a thing. He didn't know how he would behave, and she, seemed to be remembering truths previously buried. He bantered with her, teasing her lack of memory and her previous ignorance, feigned or otherwise of this very situation. She hadn't wanted him to take responsibility, he still didn't really understand what that meant. "I remember everything..." she said succinctly. "Now is now... you did this, you're responsible," she stated as if it was a sound bit of logic. It was the truth, even after thousands of years, she hadn't actually forgotten anything. Keeping the proper distance and sibling relationship between them had been harder to do than she would have realized. The space between them over millennia might have let her keep it, if life hadn't left her experiencing the most extreme of withdrawals. Just like taking a drug, a single taste was enough to send her spiraling out of control. She was already so lonely, it was obvious she'd never actually get the happiness she sought, and with an endless life, why did it matter if she accepted this? If there was nothing else for her, then it wasn't a problem right? Ah, this was the logic of someone without an out, an emotionally damaged girl seeking anything that didn't simply add the guilt of another existence to her consciousness. She was escaping, into the loins of her brother as he escaped into hers... just like old times. They rolled eventually, her legs going back without even the slightest bit of discomfort. Flat on her back, this version of Merlyn took repeated pushes forward, more deep dives into her core. She moaned at the attention and she appreciated it, even as it ate away at her soul. Right at the edges, of their constant eye contact, a battle was taking place between her knowledge and the moment. But how sweet, right just now, the moment was winning as her body tightened around him, as those deep pushes shoved her towards the abyss, she could forget all things, for now. The blankness developed in those glowing sclera, she could almost do it, while surrendering completely to that sensation...

At the same time, Merlyn was experiencing exactly what she'd prefer. Someone else whose body gave to her all the things she needed. Sir Cador didn't seem to have any more control than Merlyn herself. His hips chased movements, while his mind seemed to lose track of anything that it deemed unimportant. He wanted to be asked this question later? Those glowing eyes of Merlyn's shifted to her side to look at him. "Oh, we're making a lot of assumptions that I'd make a marked effort to see you with wit again, Sir Cador~" she bantered cheekily. The shift she'd presented in position, left him pivoting into her from below, the gentle shift of the bed, being one of the main factors of his movements. How nice. Just a little movement against her walls at a gentle placing would just as easily help her reach fruition. If she was being honest, she didn't require much right now to desire a claim of satisfaction. She moved her own hips as well, she clutched at him internally while he knocked her around this way. He was also holding her, by her torso clutching onto her seemingly without much thought, but it was exactly the right thing to do. She pecked the side of his face as a follow up to her previous lick, at the same time, she reached climax and moaned her finish. Still more... what more? A shift, gentle though it might be, she pushed backwards against the man aiming to send his back against the waving mattress. She'd dislodge him only momentarily while hovering over him. Another new view was offered, as Merlyn sank onto Sir Cador's manhood backwards, lodging him within her person, at an angle previously unexplored.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930