Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle of Loch Ness

Though clearly distraught, Merlyn heard her own name spoken thrice and smiled. Why? Well, it was her most natural reaction to hearing Sir Cador speak to her. Though she was the predatory creature in question... it was far from abnormal at this point for her to seek comfort in this man at least. The soft closing of her door let her know Sir Hector was here as well. Both of these two, were exceedingly experienced in their approaches to her. Both seemed to know the better of asking her about that which was on her mind. She'd likely share after all was said and done. Merlyn had a strict no spoilers policy after all. "Ooh? Are we summoning some tempting creature... speaking her name thrice into the world~" mused Merlyn. Yes, her words would still playfully tease, and she'd continue to do everything possible to push aside what was near in the future for another.

The general answer was yes... she figured as much when Sir Cador removed her hood and moved her hair about. Both of these men would be exposed to her face and though both could resist her visage alone, she doubted they would continue to do so while knowing what was on the table for them both. Oh? And what was this, Sir Hector had more earnest words to share with the woman before him, claiming to wish to look down instead of gazing at the moon. "Is that so, well how could I reject such sweet words from such an earnest knight~" Merlyn teased as she found herself, staring rather intently at Sir Hector. How this man didn't realize he was so very stunning she didn't know, but he had to be one of the best looking men she'd ever laid eyes upon. Hm... there was so much to unpack here... how should she take this? Tucked between these two men she sighed a certain level of contentment was reached as she imagined this most gracious mix of individuals. Sir Cador who would take many a liberty as he wished, while Sir Hector seemed about as respectful as any man could be. How well these two would come together for this night. Those gentle fingers trailing along the skin of her neck had the lass biting her bottom lip and leaning her head to the side. She was rather practically offering herself to Sir Cador's attention, as she sighed, "Saying my name like that is almost sinfully teasing, Sir Cador~" she managed finally. Just the same more clothing began disappearing from her fore, to give Sir Hector something worth looking at, in the inverse order this time top to bottom. All the while the enchantments that usually kept her acceptable to the general population disappeared for this pair. "Sir Hector offered this protector of the moon, sustenance. So... I'll take that offering, though it should be made bare with intentions clear, no?" Ah, these metaphors were quite entertaining in the moment. That was enough, she wanted them stripped naked and making offerings to her. Unlike her gentle teasing exploration of earlier times, she didn't have that much patience. She wished to fall to her indulgences and she needed both of them to give to her while she had the full presence of mind to immerse in them.

Three mentions of her name resulted in Merlyn referencing an old folk tale about summoning demons. Cador honestly hadn't even given consideration to such a thing, but it was an amusing thought to mull over for a moment. "I suppose that would be a reasonable thing to do. It would seem the temptress I would otherwise summon is already with us, though. Tell me then, what will such an incantation do in this case? I'm no occultist, you see," Cador explained, flawlessly rolling along with the playful banter as usual.

Both Cador and Hector had resistance to Merlyn's natural attraction ability, but there was no desire within either of them to do so presently. Cador had only a stipulation or two in mind, and Hector only resisted by being so incredibly dutiful─ while in this case, the latter's sense of duty was to Merlyn herself. The pair of knights were each willing to fully offer themselves to Merlyn for the night. "Don't talk of sin, Merlyn. Even we knights have urges," Cador said in reference to himself and Hector, the latter of whom was the most honorable man he knew, and yet... Hector clearly knew the greatest thirst at the moment. Despite this simple fact, it was Cador who remained the most forward in his approach. His every word was spoken directly into Merlyn's ear while his fingers trailed along that same ear's rim. By the time Merlyn spoke of sustenance being offered, he was already using his free hand to loose his tunic.

Meanwhile, Hector was quite busy taking in the sights. He did not have a mind to move just yet, but his eyes wandered endlessly. What was being said now? Ah yes, Hector did offer himself as sustenance to the succubus. That was something he needed to take care of, by her will. She would take her offering bare, with intentions clear? Easily done. Hector's armor vanished in a wisp of flames, which seemed to accumulate within an orange gem worn around his neck. With that out of the way, his shirt would be flying toward a nearby beanbag soon enough, and he'd begin unfastening his belt. As for his intentions, well... "Forgive me, Lady Merlyn, but should it not be your own intentions made bare? I know you've not eaten in eons, but food doesn't tend to tell its consumer how it wishes to be eaten," he said as that belt was loosed at last.

Ah, still on a roll... Sir Cador could always be counted upon, for quippy comebacks and a true understanding of Merlyn's own nature. He seemed to know her reference with ease, and beyond it... used it to further their banter. How nice. Ah, what was beyond the occult purposes of using a demon's name thrice to summon it. "I'm no occultist either... but since you would summon me in such a way I assume you'll have your wishes granted," she said with a playful wink only to continue to shuffle under his attention. "Or maybe that's djinn~" she teased. This man's fingers on her flesh even so innocently was well beyond pleasing. He had to know this already given their previous interactions. Ah, but what was this? Sir Cador took issue with the use of sin in this moment a chuckle escaped Merlyn as she retorted as she always would. "That isn't what I said and you know it~" she mused. Ah but the look of Sir Hector discarding his armor and clothes so readily. How very strange was interacting with him.

Merlyn was a creature of desire and within moments of being near a person in such a context as this, completely understood what it was they wanted from her. Becoming that object was how she fed most easily... become that which is desired and consume that which desires you. A genuine smile graced Merlyn's lips in this moment, she reached out for Sir Hector and with his shirt discarded aimed to touch the bare skin of his chest. That simple touch of hers was so full of electrifying feeling that she would have withdrawn if not already used to how her own power manifested in such moments. She reached behind her at the same time and ran her hand absently along Sir Cador's flesh as well, since he was so content to lightly tease her this day. Such a pleasantry would be passed along such was her nature. "I am sure that is the case, but I don't merely intend to eat~" she mentioned as that finger of hers trailed down his chest and over his stomach while looking into those eyes of his as if trying to figure him out. "I will spend my evening sandwiched between two of the best, and I will consume them both for as long as they allow me to~" she said as if amused, while she let her own tongue rather gracefully travel the path her hand had just taken. If her hand had passed along pleasantries her tongue would multiply them a teasing sampling for Sir Hector she could know at least what he was getting himself into, also a light proposition. In that moment she'd taste of him, his desires and that sweet undertone which she likened to fruit oh but which one? She was keen to find out. "It is only fair in that case, since my desires are so innately selfish and will be satisfied regardless... that Sir Hector serves as he desires and gives of himself what he wishes~" she stated. She could be taken by either of these men in whatever way they wished and she would enjoy it. She would be taken by both of these men as they wished and enjoy it. She'd forget for just a few moments everything else and feast on their combined desires until she was full.

"My wish, eh?" Cador questioned rhetorically. He took a moment to overlook Merlyn's form, shifting through multiple mental images of the succubus as a djinn. He'd never met a djinn personally, so his imagination was quite all over the place. Either way, everything he saw in his mind was appealing. "Now that you mention it, Merlyn, you would make one hell of a djinn. Whatever they look like, anyway," he commented.

As for Hector, the lowering of his trousers was halted briefly after his belt was loosed. Merlyn's fingers danced along the bare torso of each male. This was not a new sensation to Cador, even if it was incredible nonetheless. In the case of Hector, however, there was an immediate widening of his eyes. What sort of incredible thing was this? One of the reasons he didn't remove his pants immediately was because... they were getting tighter? Oh, no, that wasn't precisely the case; it was simply the fault of Merlyn's sensual touch and the accompanying feeling. She stated how her evening would be spent. Both knights smiled, knowing neither had any limitation of time in mind when coming here. Another thing they intended, though, was quite contrary to Merlyn's own intentions. She wished to sit between the desires of two knights, feasting upon their collective urges? If either man present had any intentions in the physical sense, that would have been fine. However...

"Merlyn, you're thinking too much and too little again," Cador spoke while both Hector and himself discarded their breeches. Both parties stood in full glory within mere moments, taking either side of the equally-nude Merlyn. There was a hand upon each of her breasts, and a hand upon each of her hips as Hector finished his companion's train of thought. "Lady Merlyn, Sir Cador and I share a single desire this night. Our wish is to please you, not to be pleased by you," the red-haired knight proclaimed. At this point, each knight had essentially taken a side of Merlyn's neck to speak against while their lips brushed against her flesh. "Come now, Merlyn. After so many lifetimes, don't tell us you've forgotten what you want. Spare us the talk of Merlyn the succubus. We've come here to spend a night with Merlyn the woman."

Ah, yes... teasing thoughts and Sir Cador's brain was off. That was always amusing... she figured none had ever actually met a djinn even so the logic behind one was rather amusing. Besides all of that they could rather easily make those kinds of fantasies happen at some point without issue. She wondered in that moment if she would change to suit the imaginings of this one. That would be rather interesting, most humans were kind of vanilla in their understanding of what kind of creatures they would enjoy bedding. But her mind didn't get to wonder here for very long. No, instead she gave a moment of skin contact which paused Sir Hector in his tracks. At least for a moment there was a hiccup in his disrobing. She'd made her intentions rather clear, so the feasting should have begun... Ah, but it hadn't. No. Instead both of these knights had taken up a side of hers. Hands were both on her hips and on her breast one per person, how lovely. But this felt strange... no outward desire could be sensed from either of them. That isn't to say they weren't aroused no... they simply didn't have an active desire for her to exploit.

Merlyn was no stranger to nudity whether it belonged to her or someone else. These two men with their arms wrapped around her were picture perfect, both speaking against the side of her neck, causing shivers to run down her spine. What was this...she was thinking too much and too little? "Oh? Again?~" she seemed teasing she always did, but soon after the words of Sir Hector danced across her skin as well, more squirming would ensue and then it happened. Rather suddenly Merlyn felt uniquely exposed. They didn't want to be pleased by her... they wanted to please her? "Really?!" Merlyn's eyes widened, to be fair she expected such a thing from Sir Hector... he was earnest and dutiful to the point of it nearly being a fault, but to hear such a statement completed by Sir Cador with the same sentiment was near shocking. She hadn't considered this at all, only knights, would take a succubus and offer pleasure instead of just taking it.

"I-ah.." a stutter? How very strange, Merlyn was certain of herself in most situations. "I hadn't considered this at all..." she finally managed after a moment of mental distraction. "My two favorite knights have conspired against me~" she said her words were teasing as always but her face was now red, she wished she could hide it. Still, her baser instincts made her keep herself in place, as her fingers continued to trace this pair of individuals. She enjoyed this duo touching her far too much, to let them stop now. It was such was a strange thing to consider, Merlyn the woman. When had she last given consideration to such a person? When she was at home... in a room not too dissimilar to this one, building a husband harem, full of a rainbow of boys with great personalities and different looks. Well she definitely wasn't about to say that... her face gained extra heat as she suppressed that thought entirely. Hm, if Merlyn wasn't having sex to feed, wasn't here to please and have her abilities taken advantage of... then what was it she wanted? Right just now, something very different from the normal amount of desire stirred within her. "I might have forgotten~" she mused. She had really it was gone. She couldn't remember ever considering Merlyn human, thus such desires didn't yet exist for her. "It's been quite a while, maybe forever since such an offer was given..." she stated about her own desires and having them satisfied instead of the other way around. "But, I'll leave myself in the care of my two favorite knights..." she surrendered herself to the Spirit Knight and the Sword Saint. Two honorable men would help her discover what it was to just be a woman in this case.

Poor, poor Merlyn. Despite how easily she flaunted her identity as a succubus before her potential meals, she'd given no thought to the fact that her food could offer itself to be seasoned as she saw fit. It was almost a shame, really. Cador and Hector were both left wondering what they were to do; their collective plan had essentially been thwarted by Merlyn's lonely existence. She'd leave herself in their care, would she? Well, that hardly aided the purpose. Luckily for all parties within the observatory, Cador was quite used to dealing with a woman who had no clue what her own preferences were. In fact, this was already a solid step up from an earlier Avatar of Mai Valentine, whom he dealt with for half a decade.

"My, my. I have to say, I'm at a loss for words. I haven't feared failure in a long time, but to think I could wind up doing something our lady this evening may not enjoy─" Hector said, his hand squeezing and rubbing the mage's bosom as his mind wandered betwixt this and that. "There's no need to worry," Cador spoke before trailing his tongue along Merlyn's neck, his hand wandering up to the woman's chin with the sole intention of tilting her toward him. "We'll all learn together then, won't we? You enjoy banter as much as I do, Merlyn. Surely you would be willing to express what's pleasant..." A pause occurred as he licked the succubus' cheek just briefly. "... to instruct us poor humans to do what you think may feel good to you next..." Another hesitation accompanied his hand wandering down Merlyn's torso, gently trailing along her skin until he could reach the crevice between her legs. He wouldn't rub; no, he'd simply press semi-firmly upon finding this location. With that, he offered his final statement. ... and of course, to make sure no one in this room ever forgets again how one should be tending to a sorceress like yourself. Won't you do that for your greatest admirers, Merlyn?"

Poor Merlyn indeed. She let herself fall into a certain role with relative ease, because she was going to feed and she might as well be kind to her food. How very confusing this life of hers was turning out to be, when her food of choice decided to be kind to her instead. Humanizing the succubus was seeming more and more sinful by the moment. They had no idea, how long it had been since Merlyn last thought of herself for any real reason. Well aside from her random longing for death at various intervals over her too long existence. So instead of that she was being offered something rather pleasant, which was also unusual. What was more even while squeezing her chest and giving her nothing but pleasant feelings, Sir Hector apparently feared his failures in a moment such as this. How very odd, Merlyn never took issue with anything this man did, she was quite sure he was incapable of knowing failure, she wouldn't be the start of it. But what was to be done about this?

Sir Cador was keen to rescue them all... and at the same time manage to stir Merlyn's loins quite a bit with a tongue traveling along her neck causing her to sigh as she took in those words he said. A small moan and a lightly happy sound escaped her in this moment. Her head was tilted upwards and she found herself staring at Sir Cador. "Hmpfh, good plan. Great plan~" she said rather easily finding herself in agreement with Sir Cador. She couldn't ever lie about enjoying speaking, teasing and banter in the most open of senses. Her eyes closed for just a second as she followed the feeling of that hand settling between her legs. It did nothing else, but in the moment those eyes of hers opened with playful light, caused by that use of her name and playful lick of her face. "Ah, there it is again... my name in that tone~ I might like it too much~" she mused in her usual way. She should have been more cross, but maybe she liked this teasing a bit? "And for my two greatest admirers, I suppose I can do as you ask~" yep, she could do this... or rather she could easily fall into this. "But if you spoil me it's your own fault~" she teased mercilessly for just a moment. She was a navigator after all. She classified herself as a guide, though she had taken up her life as a passenger, she could always drive from time to time at least. "I'd like Sir Cador to continue, lest the anticipation get to me~" she stated, before she flickered her gaze back to Sir Hector. "And I would very much enjoy the feeling of Sir Hector's tongue against my neck and hearing his most earnest thoughts~" Yes. These two were going to create an actual monster out of Merlyn in a moment like this.

Merlyn fancied the way Sir Cador used her name, did she? Good; he was going to continue speaking it in such a way regardless, so it was only another positive that she desired as much. To say she may like it too much, well... that was fine. No matter the case, Merlyn agreed to the terms presented by Cador. If they spoiled her, however, the pair of knights would be at fault? How hilarious. Cador snickered against the side of Merlyn's face, his finger slipped between her folds, moistening itself and rubbing against a little nub he thought to focus on for a spell. "Merlyn, Merlyn," Cador chanted. "If you end up spoiled, that just means the two of us should take responsibility for doing so, doesn't it? That sounds like a win to me," he concluded, with Hector chiming in thereafter.

"I agree. I find no fault in having to make amends~" was Sir Hector's addition to the ongoing banter. She wanted something more of him too, didn't she? Hector's tongue did indeed find itself against Merlyn's neck, lavishing betwixt his words as his 'earnest' thoughts were shared with the sorceress. "My thoughts are of little importance. The only thing I find myself concerned with, is ensuring you have the best time possible." As he spoke, Hector remained close enough for his heated breath to caress the flesh so recently moistened by his own tongue. Of course, he was only going to let said tongue lash out again before his final statement was offered. "And I do wonder... how much more I can do to make that happen."

Yes, Merlyn liked the way her name was spoken by this man in particular. There were likely several reasons for that, not the least of which was the tone of his words. She was having a good time listening to him, even as he properly began stroking between her legs, she found herself moaning softly. Oh those legs of hers weren't going to survive this... nor would theirs considering she was on her way to a rather slow building explosion. Ah, if she ended up spoiled he was fine with it, it was a win for him... and he'd take responsibility. Her eyes shifted to Sir Hector as he spoke against the side of her neck as well, another faithful tongue lashing made her pulse within. Oh, he was fine with it too? "Oh? A win for my favorite Knights? I suppose then I should see them to victory~" Yep. Banter returned happiness here. Their only concern was making sure she was happy. What kind of things did she find herself liking? Sex was not unfamiliar to Merlyn, it wasn't as if she was missing out on experience. "I'm sure Sir Hector's tongue could do marvelous things as it explores. I'm still owed a meal... I haven't forgotten, but I could offer a snack first~" she said with a playful wink towards the man. "And Sir Cador definitely shouldn't stop now... it feels too nice~" she moaned it was coming, that explosive wave would see the fingers of Sir Cador damped further while spreading that pleasure as she felt it, from her to both parties present. Oh... would that be fine, maybe... "We should probably take the bed~ my legs won't survive this day~"

Sir Cador was quick to make a discovery upon reaching into Merlyn's loins. The slickness he found was only increasing in intensity over the coming moments, while Merlyn teased the red-haired member of their little group. Oh... something rather familiar was coming soon, and it was the aftereffect of satisfaction in the sorceress. Cador had come to expect such a thing after their previous time spent together, but he wondered what would become of Sir Hector. Time would tell, and that time would come very soon... as Merlyn herself did.

While Hector's tongue trailed up and down the succubus' neck, she spoke of being owed a meal. A snack, though, she could offer. Well... there was only one real way to interpret such a thing after the commentary about his tongue's efforts. Though Hector would have, and even intended to, commentate... there were a few reasons he couldn't. First and foremost, he fully intended to go with the flow and claim the 'snack' Merlyn offered. Aside from that simple fact, he also felt strangely as if he were the one being pleasured. What was this? Luckily, Cador took Merlyn's suggestion with haste, removing his hand from her undercarriage. "I shouldn't stop, but we should take the bed? Merlyn, Merlyn, you're sending us mixed signals~" he joked. Hector felt an immediate sense of relief, while Cador stepped behind Merlyn. The Spirit Knight lifted the woman, taking special care to raise her legs as he backed himself onto the bed. He would be seated at its center, Merlyn placed at his fore while his groin throbbed against her back. "I've been rude though, haven't I? Ah well; surely a more honorable knight than myself can make up for a companion's transgressions."

At certain points, it almost seemed as if Cador and Hector were experiencing some form of pseudo-telepathy, the way they synchronized. Within only a few breaths of Cador maneuvering Merlyn, Hector was en route to the bed as well. He crawled onto the mattress, taking a knee without hesitation. While Cador's arm wrapped around Merlyn's midriff so his hand could reach her sex once more, Hector's face was there to join the fray. "I do believe it should be my honor to protect my fellow knight's honor," Hector stated before his lips pressed against those found between Merlyn's legs. Naturally, his tongue would soon enough emerge─ it seemed there was a bit of cleanup to be done, and he would be responsible for said cleaning. All the while, Sir Hector exemplified enough kindness to keep the succubus' folds separated for his companion's ease of access.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast