Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle of Loch Ness

So much could happen and Merlyn was already finding herself on the verge of something epic. Of course, her own words would lead to her not seeing this flourish but that was fine as well. She enjoyed a bit of teasing even at her own expense. "That signal wasn't mixed~ It just came out in the wrong order..." Merlyn said with teasing quality. "I'm sure it could easily be inferred as being your doing~" she mused, only to find herself picked up and moved. A happy squeal escaped the lass, something about being picked up by a well muscled man was more than a bit exciting. She wondered briefly if that was something she could count towards her sexual preferences, maybe it was a general preference. Merlyn did seem to enjoy knights above all others, and she did previously enjoy sex with Sir Cador, though she never really considered why aside from the fact that he tasted good. "Hm, just a little~" she mentioned, apparently Merlyn was suddenly feeling forgiving, it probably had something to do with the sensation of the Spirit Knight's phallus against her backside. Beyond Merlyn apparently thinking very little of the slight offered by her lack of finishing in the moment, it seemed that Sir Hector was content to take up for the misstep of his companion.

"Oh? Sir Hector is so very...~" Merlyn bit down on her bottom lip, as her head tilted back over Sir Cador's shoulder. She aimed to muffle her own moans this way but... What was she going to say there? Between the sensation of Sir Hector's mouth upon her sex and those nicely textured fingers of Sir Cador she was rather suddenly overwhelmed by sensation. Her mind stopped functioning for a moment. "Aaah~ Gracious... that was the word. Maybe~" she mentioned as those magenta eyes of hers flickered down her body and stared at the man below her waist. It was far from the first time she found herself at the mercy of someone's tongue. But... right just now she happened to not be doing anything with her own mouth. She'd truly never surrendered to enjoyment for the sake of it. Perhaps this was the idea Sir Hector gained when he found out she wasn't normally consuming food? Maybe it wasn't, but as it stood, there were several truths about Merlyn coming to light in her own head.

Everything about her, the way she sounded, smelled, tasted and looked was absolutely appealing to men in general, but never had she found herself being treated in this way. She rocked her hips a bit and the functionality of the waterbed became obvious as a gentle rocking would also occur for the man currently holding her body hostage, letting her wiggle properly against his manhood. All the while the gentle pulsing of her nether would occur which began to pulse as she approached a new end. One hand would soon enough be found buried in the crimson locks of Sir Hector, while the other found itself dancing along the edge of Sir Cador's face and into his hair as well. "Mmm-ha~ Everything about this, is amazing. It should be added to the list~" she bantered in that teasing tone of hers. "And do keep it up... I don't intend to miss the same mark twice~" she mused happily. If they wanted guidance they could have it, and she would lead them straight to the sweetest of her own releases. If this continued her legs would tense gently along with the rest of her, the build up was something lovely but along with it would eventually come the sweet bliss of relaxation and the release of her own body and that same orgasmic pleasure spread to the pair of Knights currently at her service.

"And I'm sure you will always find a way to make it seem like my doing, whether it truly was or not," Cador replied. How interesting it was, that Merlyn sought this connection with two nights all for the sake of distracting herself. To Cador and Hector, she seemed to be rather thoroughly enjoying the moment, as if she hadn't a single thing to run from. This was good; they were succeeding for now. Neither would voice this thought─ in Hector's case due to the occupied status of his tongue. He freely wiggled his tongue about, almost playing with the succubus' folds. Meanwhile, Cador's hand remained firmly pressed against her mound, allowing his finger to twirl about without making contact with the buried face of Hector.

The ever-so-talkative Merlyn was at a loss for words, apparently. Gracious... Yes, that was the word she must have been looking for; Cador would have said the same. The Spirit Knight chuckled as his tongue graced the side of Merlyn's face once more. His free hand was once again touching the woman's jawline, their hair meshing together due to the proximity of their heads. She didn't intend to be held up at the edge again; the collective work of two knights could see to that. In actuality, Cador had only halted the initial flourish for the sake of an improved experience overall. He did consider doing the same thing a few times consecutively, but the night was long, and it would be filled with pleasure. While others bathed and turned in for the night, some would instead bask─ bask in ecstasy, that is.

"H'oh? And exactly what is going on the list, Merlyn?" Cador questioned while Merlyn reached the peak of her arousal. He felt the surge of that orgasm himself, but Cador had been anticipating the moment he needed to resist. Hector, however, moaned against Merlyn's loins as he caught himself in the middle of... well, it was just about a strong case of ejaculation─ just about. The sudden need to resist was something which regrettably caused a hiccup in his efforts, but he was far too immersed already to do anything but continue through it all. "There are so many things happening, Merlyn. One should specify," Cador continued while applying pressure to the fingers upon Merlyn's jaw, tilting her face toward his own again. Now, Sir Cador hadn't been the properly romantic type in quite a few years, but today was quite the special occasion already. When in Rome, he thought as his tongue protruded, grazing against Merlyn's bottom lip as it sought the most casual entry to her mouth.

"As long as you understand~" was Merlyn's immediate and quippy comeback to the idea that she would always find a way to shift blame to Cador. Actually, she'd already proved that multiple times, but it was all in good fun, she quite enjoyed him. Hector's wiggling tongue and the teasing manner with which, he perused her sex were enough for Merlyn to feel that teasing pull. Of course, her words were not spared, in anyway so she she was still quippy while her mind was functioning. Ah, but her finish was on the horizon due to their combined efforts but only Sir Cador was properly prepared for what was to come with such a thing. A condition of Merlyn's being which seemed to take effect regardless of anything else would be her end giving pleasure on an equal scale to those involved in the act with her. There was no spill upon Merlyn's back though she wouldn't have minded, and though there was a slight interruption to Sir Hector's movements and a very telling moan, it seemed he did not reach his end either. In fact he continued and Merlyn thought to comment while further immersing in the feelings being given to her. "Oh? My two favorite knights are both such gentleman. Even without warning~" she teased as if completely and utterly amused by this fact. Of course, she would have had no problem if such a thing had happened, she found it amusing that the knights were so intent to serve and do right by her.

At the same time, Sir Cador questioned what all was going on this supposed list...accompanied by a lick to her face. Well he was right there were numerous things happening. Her name being called in so strange a fashion, a man tending her folds with his mouth while another held her body and teased her with fingers.... those were things. There was also, the warm of breath crossing her neck, and the feeling of words spoken close to her ears. All of these things were added to the growing list of things she enjoyed from the two knights she was currently engaged with, "If I had to specify, being held like this, devoured as such and teased by both words and fingers ah~...." She was going to say something more but... there was extra pressure being applied to her jaw. Oh. Her face was being tilted towards Sir Cador's again and he soon after sought entry into her mouth? He'd kiss her!? Hm, he wasn't romantic initially she didn't figure he'd aim for this. She didn't see this coming and was genuinely surprised by the action. So surprised in fact that his casual entry into her mouth was all but assured. It'd been quite a while since she'd been inclined to kiss anyone, but Merlyn already knew she enjoyed this... her tongue moved against the invader in a manner most sensual. Gently wrestling as her fingers tightened in his locks. Oh, he'd done it now... Merlyn had been completely respectful of Sir Cador and his boundaries but right about now she knew she'd never let an interaction slide without this being involved. She was tasting his mouth as much as he was hers and she was uniquely engaged by it. It furthered along the progress of Sir Hector between her legs she was being overwhelmed again. The gentle pulse of her pleasure was starting again a pull deep between her legs would start while her mouth was occupied and she'd moan her happiness into Sir Cador's mouth.

Gentlemen... perhaps. Neither of the knights concerned themselves with their own satisfaction this day. Such was always the case with Hector, but Cador shared this mentality under many circumstances as well. One mustn't risk letting things end too soon, after all. Even if Merlyn's anatomy happened to allow them continuation until they were emptied of all reproductive fluids, they believed this approach still only prolong the night's experience overall. Hector's work continued mostly uninterrupted, bar the brief moment of active resistance. Holding his tongue against the source of Merlyn's arousal, he let it oscillate, as if to mimic a continuous wave wafting over her. The fingers of Cador that kept her spread may have been properly in danger of receiving the redhead's tongue as well in this case, but he was far from being concerned about that.

And so came Merlyn's 'specification' as requested by Sir Cador. Interestingly enough, it wasn't so specific at all. Actually, her list seemed to be composed of everything currently going on, though she was soon brought to silence by the mouth of Cador. It had been quite some time since either party here thought to kiss someone, though surely longer for Merlyn than Cador. Even so, the heat of the moment sometimes dictated such things. Clearly, Merlyn wasn't opposed anyway. Her tongue met his own with haste, and thus began a dance of oral muscles while Sir Hector's tongue performed a similar movement within the sorceress' lower lips. Both knights felt the fruits of this effort building within their own privates. Hector specifically gained the additional sign via the space he occupied pulsing against his tongue as if reciprocating his own efforts. Everything seemed to be pulsing at this point. Cador's manhood did so against Merlyn's back, Merlyn's womanhood against Hector's tongue which did the same, even Hector's groin against the ever shifting waterbed they all occupied.

Both of these men seemed content to resist the natural exertion of Merlyn's body and while she didn't have a problem with this, she wasn't quite sure what they got out of denying themselves. She was not new to endeavors concerning sex, her nature demanded them to a certain extent. But, she'd not found herself being pleased in such a way by the whims of the man with her, before her first tryst with Sir Cador. And even that was something of a different quality. Right now, there was a tongue oscillating at her core and another doing the same within the confines of her mouth. All sounds she could make were muffled by such intrusive behavior and yet she could do nothing but enjoy it. She could think about nothing but this moment and that was... refreshing. And what was more the next wave was one she would reach while being occupied in such a way as to not be able to mention it. That pulsing of her nether would end in a tightening of her legs and an outpouring of the same quality of energy. Her body would relax and she'd almost aim to shift backwards only she was currently being held in place by Sir Cador. Oh, this seemed like a trap, and if Sir Hector was not keen to let up, she could hardly do anything but continue to ride that wave of tingling and pleasant sensation.

Merlyn found herself unable to think properly through the ramifications of allowing herself to be so spoiled by this pair. Were there not reasons she normally didn't allow herself this level of closeness? Surely there were, but she'd forgotten them right just now, along with everything else. Right at the moment her kiss with Sir Cador would break and she'd rather teasingly suck on his tongue and nibble on his bottom lip. They wanted to know how she took their efforts what she desired... how foolish. Who asked such things of a creature who existed solely for purposes of being desired? Apparently... knights. A gentle moan escaped her lips just the same as she went about giving her assessment of the most recent moment. "And kisses. I had forgotten what it was like to enjoy them~" she mused happily. Still a gentle hand upon the head of Sir Hector still found buried within the fiery nest atop his head would gently trace his scalp as she spoke nothing but praise for the man so very adept. "Sir Hector's skills are astounding~ I'm certain I enjoy him this way... though I find myself wondering how else I will enjoy him~" she mused and teased. She was far from impatient, still she felt it necessary to gain more. She did say she'd leave herself in their care and as such she would take advantage of all they had to offer. "One Knight at my fore and one at my back... is currently what I wish for~" she stated very clearly, on the gently moving waterbed she wanted each of these knights within her person and herself sandwiched between her muscled bodies.

It just so happened that Sir Hector was not keen on letting up. Even as he felt the clamp of Merlyn's thighs on either side of his head, he persisted. It seemed almost as if he were looking to solve a thirst, the way he tongued every ounce of fluid that escaped the sorceress' crotch and reapplied it as lubricant to continue effortlessly. Still, there was resistance. No knight would spurt in this room just yet. No, both males would edge themselves just as Cador had intentionally held Merlyn at the brink, and all for what they believed was her sake. Of course, Cador was a bit more of a deviant than that─ it was partially a matter of enjoyment for him as well.

Ah Merlyn, ever the tease even when retreating from a simple kiss. Cador lingered moments after their lips and tongues parted, even beyond the additional service Merlyn paid his mouth. Apparently, he saw fit to gaze upon the woman's mouth, as if to inspect the flush upon her lips. "Is that so?" he asked. "I would hardly have thought as much, what with your well-practiced counterattack on my mouth just now. I'll keep that in mind; I'm sure we both will."

Hector received his praises, and found satisfaction in his efforts as such. The Sword Saint wanted nothing but to do his part; he even continued doing so while wondering what role he was to play next. Merlyn would speak her wish soon enough. One knight to the fore, and one to the rear. It was a simple enough request to make, but again... Cador was quite the deviant in his former life, and that hadn't exactly disappeared since entering this world. "And again. Merlyn, we really do have to get you adjusted to receiving attention," Cador quipped, his tongue lashing against her nape yet again. "There are so many ways for that to happen. Come, Merlyn; place your humble servants however and wherever you like."

Oh, yes, it seemed she'd be at the mercy of Sir Hector for much longer than she thought originally. Well, that didn't really matter, this man's tongue was among the best things she'd ever encountered. Still these men didn't flinch even as a secondary wave of pleasure left the Succubus' body. She might have been confused by that but, Sir Cador was familiar with her antics and it seemed that Sir Hector wished to serve to his highest capabilities. Sir Cador stared at her mouth after their parting and she wondered indeed what he was looking at exactly. "Tis so," she mentioned. Yes, kisses to be added to the list, and his follow up made it seem like he was fine with that as an idea. What was more Sir Cador thought to tease the sorceress about her apparent ability to react to that particular invasion of her lips. "It was hardly well-practiced... though when invaded one should always respond, no?" she mused as if teasing herself. Though their desires in this moment didn't mesh with her current level of inhuman understanding... Merlyn was privy to one little thing...

Sir Cador was enjoying this part he was playing in a way she could understand more readily than Sir Hector. The Spirit Knight was enjoying the tease and withholding of himself from a standpoint of personal satisfaction. How strange... Such a thing was brought further to light by his questioning of her most recent spoken desire. They'd have to get her more used to receiving attention. A statement like that was spoken while his tongue lashed out against her neck and Merlyn for her part in this let out a small sound and found herself wiggling just a tad. She was a girl, she was used to attention, she simply wasn't used to it being so very selfless. "Eep~ If I didn't know any better... I'd swear you enjoyed teasing me as such, Sir Cador~" she mentioned her voice a bit softened by virtue of trying her best not to sound more out of sorts than she already did. "Hm? Alright then... though I know I have already implied what I meant~ So devious, Sir Cador~" she mentioned with a knowing little smirk. She aimed to move first Sir Hector, extricating his face from between her legs to leave him sitting before her as the meal she'd take in the most literal of senses. All the while she'd lean in for a proper kiss from him as well. It was what she wished for in this case, a taste of herself from his lips and tongue, to know the uses of that tongue in all aspects. The hand she had left for Sir Cador moved down his body and aimed instead to drag him along, leaving him behind her, with his manhood aligned with her nether from behind. She'd wiggle her hips beginning an easing backward along his length as she kissed Sir Hector and thought about what it would be like to take his length down her throat. Yep, still liked sex... such things she freely offered those she cared to copulate with, their shared experiences here and now were just a working new manual of what she'd come to like in both their company.

Merlyn's list was growing rather quickly, which was something to be noted as a positive. The quicker it grew, the quicker this group could explore the succubus and her desires. She also claimed her response to the kiss was not quite practiced, to which Cador scoffed mockingly. "Forgotten, is not the same as unpracticed... Merlyn," he insisted. Whatever the case, it was time to make a bit of progress. Merlyn thought Cador may have enjoyed teasing her; she was right. How could she have ever thought otherwise? Even so, Cador's reaction was about as quippy as ever. "Me?! Surely you jest, my dear sorceress! I assure you, my only intention is to offer you pleasure as earnestly as I possibly can~" he claimed, almost sounding legitimately aghast.

As for what Merlyn meant when making her recent request known, she had apparently already given the implication. Cador had to think for a moment or two, but Hector realized immediately due to the fact that it had been him referred to in the aforementioned moment. "Moments ago, was it not you who claimed I was the generous one?" the Sword Saint questioned as his head was removed from the sorceress' undercarriage. He could have gladly remained where he was for quite some time, but he wasn't about to question things if it was truly Merlyn's desire. Besides, it wasn't as if any man could complain about being serviced anyway. First though, he was at the receiving end of an assault on his mouth by Merlyn's own. She was right when responding to Sir Cador; the only answer was reciprocation, which was precisely what Hector offered. In the meantime, Cador received his first proper view of Merlyn's backside while she leaned forward. It was something to take in stride while Merlyn herself took the proverbial reins, backpedaling herself onto his length without any signs of hesitation. As entry began, Cador took hold of Merlyn's hips. On a waterbed, he found himself requiring at least as much, just to keep leverage. "Feeling forceful now, are we Merlyn?" Cador inquired as to having insertion left in the woman's own hands.

Merlyn was indeed finding more and more things that fit into her actual preferences and not simply the ones her body naturally responded to based on her need for sustenance. Meeting two people who didn't simply wish to use her, was rather strange, but she couldn't deny objectively enjoying herself. In fact, quippy conversation and a group of hot knights who also happened to be polite hit most of her base goals in life. "You're splitting hairs, Sir Cador~" she said though she couldn't rightly argue further points with him. Even when she pointed out that he seemed to enjoy teasing her, he went on to protest... oh the untruths of the not-so-steadfast-knight. "Oh, me thinks the Spirit Knight protests too much~" she mused at his mock outrage. Whatever the case, Sir Hector at least seemed to understand what Merlyn meant before she started rearranging them properly. Beyond that he questioned her decision just a little but not enough. "Well you are quite generous, but this was always my intention. This is something I like~" she explained of herself. Knowing truly that she wished to taste this man and feel this singular thing. It might have been a bit strange but such was her nature even before. And since her kiss was met and she knew he likely wouldn't argue she'd enjoy that until she properly settled herself against Sir Cador. Hands found themselves rather firmly against her hips which made a small smile break across Merlyn's face before she broke mouths with the fiery haired Sword Saint. Was she feeling forceful? Well, as her mouth moved down the body of Sir Hector leaving soft kisses and tongue lashes down his fore. "I didn't know this counted as forceful~" she said in mock disbelief, offering Sir Hector a playful wink before of course closing her mouth around the tip of his girth while allowing her hips to begin flexing slowly back and forth against Sir Cador. The waterbed beneath them helping along her slow rolling antics.

All the while as one trio found themselves having a great deal of fun. A young woman of a different variety was finding herself waiting for an opportune moment to strike. One who called himself Arthur Pendragon had appeared and she was in place to get what she needed from this person. Overtaking that goody two-shoes Vivian had been quite the pain as she seemingly doted upon her younger brother. But she'd left and was now... deeply sleeping. She'd never even seen such a thing coming, and wouldn't have been able to stop it if she had. Good. Platinum blonde hair, pale green eyes and dark attire. This woman had an almost queenly disposition as her body was reflected in the waters of a bath. She'd pounce when she was least expected and leave. The whole of the castle had all but fallen into slumber, well-fed and relaxed for the first time in years for many. Too bad someone was about to be confronted by something he likely couldn't expect.

Perhaps Cador was splitting hairs. Perhaps he did protest too much. Perhaps Merlyn's actions weren't at all forceful. All of these things could have been true, but nothing would have changed in Cador's speech if they were. Nevertheless, any complaints he had to offer were undoubtedly untruthful. Proof of this came as his hips shifted forward to match Merlyn's movement onto his shaft. The wafting of the waterbed made these movements that much easier, and in fact, it quickly became impossible to avoid thrusting by virtue of other ongoing movements. "It almost counts, and that's good enough; isn't it?" he asked, partially as a method of distracting himself. Merlyn's interior was just as he remembered─ a disturbing truth, really. It was like stumbling upon an inviting virgin who somehow had a thousand lifetimes of skill on her side, and that alone was worth more than any man could fathom.

In the meantime, Hector... well, Hector's mind was beginning to spin already. Merlyn's lips and tongue making their way down his torso was one source of madness beyond the previously-discovered sharing of her pleasure, but after the succubus made her way down his body, Hector's thumping heart ceased for a moment. Those lips were upon the tip of his phallus. Was this alone strange? Not at all, yet... it was so very different. He could be done within moments if he didn't exercise extreme caution. Moaning and gasping, he did everything to remain steadfast. "Hah─... so is it normal to feel endangered at this point?"

Speaking of endangerment, none would be more threatened this night than Arthur Pendragon himself. The Future King sat in a filled bathtub after actually heeding Merlyn's advice to relax like all the others were doing. The hot water soothed every ache he acquired during the long trip to Loch Ness, leaving Arthur to sink into the water and nearly fall asleep from sheer relaxation. Ah, the positives of this day. Everything was going well; he was even sure he would be reuniting with his elder sister once more in the near future. Surely she wouldn't be away for too long, right? They were connected through Excalibur as well as their identities, so the most wayward of his siblings could undoubtedly only be away for a limited amount of time. Oh, if only he knew. . .

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast