Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle of Loch Ness

Cador seemed to have few arguments the further into Merlyn's depths he sank. Apparently, it almost counted and that was good enough. A chuckle came from Merlyn, she was almost too preoccupied to commentate, "H'oh? Well I guess it is close enough, though your hips are moving quite a lot for someone claiming I've been forceful~" she said cheekily. Ah but there was something new afoot as well. As Sir Cador became reacquainted with her insides Sir Hector seemed to be struggling through the first few moments of being within Merlyn's mouth. She did nothing to help this at all, allowing her tongue to travel around the head of him a few times in an oscillating motion similar to the one she'd been presented before. Such would take place as he questioned if it was normal to feel stricken at this point and she found herself smiling at the thought. "Feeling endangered Sir Hector~ That's good to know... I was worried I had no predatory nature left~" she mused that flickering tongue of hers would lead the red haired knights phallus progressively further into her mouth, which seemed to pulsate in the same way her nether was currently. Each movement of her body would work in tandem between the two knights. Forward on Hector then backward to Cador and so on and so forth. She seemed to enjoy this, and had no problem if either of these two men lost themselves. In fact she expected it at some point... even knights weren't infallible.

Oh the danger which was applied to Arthur wasn't a normal one at all. His whole body was relaxed within the water of his bath... this was a perfect opportunity. Already clean, very nude... hm and ripe for the taking. She wanted only one thing in coming here. She'd been preparing for something much more dangerous than simply claiming a boy who called himself Arthur, thus she'd prepared for a full battle of wills and wits. Here and now though, she could likely get away with a bit less wasted effort. Though at least one spell would still be necessary, one which could counteract even someone with the magical resistance of the current Artoria Pendragon. The water Arthur currently occupied would gain a strange magical quality... it would slowly but surely numb his muscles active responses. Meaning over time he'd find it more and more difficult to move. To him... it'd likely be like feeling exceedingly relaxed or tired but it only really worked on his active movements, any automatic functions of his body as well as those of his brain would remain intact. Here and now, after she was certain of it, she'd appear in the same tub as he. Nude as well, with the only thing to identify her being a pair of pale golden-green eyes. No matter what she was taking this, in fact by the time one would have any idea what was happening she'd be preparing to mount this poor lad. Her hand upon his groin aiming to work him into stiffness, without even causing a splash within the water. Not even the look on her face seemed anything other than impassive.

Maybe Cador was moving himself a bit too much to make such a claim. Oh well; he could always blame the waterbed for that. As a matter of fact, that would be exactly what escaped his mouth next. "How audacious! I haven't moved a muscle; I'm placing all blame on this bed of yours~" he said. As if to spite his own words, Cador's hands tightened their grasp on Merlyn's hips, and the thrusting that had only recently started became rather obviously purposeful by taking on a gyrating motion. In the meantime, Hector was made to wonder how Merlyn thought she'd lost any of her 'predatory nature' as she put it. He was already suffering far too much satisfaction for any human to bear─ he couldn't even formulate a retort for the succubus. Worse (or better?) yet, he was gradually being taken deeper into Merlyn's mouth while her tongue moved about against his tool. This was madness! There was no reason Hector should have been producing physical results of great stimulation already, but he could feel a hefty trickle of preparatory fluid making its way through his shaft and into the woman's mouth. He couldn't tell if such a thing should be a positive or a negative, but... it wasn't going to be stopping any time soon.

Poor Arthur. While he sat in that porcelain godsend of a device, he was nothing short of content with life at the moment. Soon enough, he thought he'd never been more relaxed. Actually... he was a bit too relaxed. Wasn't there more to be concerned about? Well, it wasn't worth worry at this exact moment, but it shouldn't have been slipping too far from his mind. Right now though, his body was more at ease than it had been in years─ maybe in his entire life. He... couldn't move? Surely a good bath wasn't that overdue for the blonde. No, this wasn't right at all. It wasn't some simple matter of him being too relaxed to move; he just couldn't move when trying. Why was this? Ah, there was something even greater to be concerned about. Suddenly, there was a figure rising from the water. Was Vivian lying earlier, and actually pranking him by appearing in his bath? How indecent!

No... this wasn't Vivian at all, and yet... that face was too perfectly matched to one of his siblings, and Vivian should have been the only one capable of transportation via water, right? Shocked and appalled, Arthur thought to question whatever prank she was pulling, but just as he opened his mouth, he felt something strange. Why was her hand below his waist? Oh, no; it wasn't simply there. She was making very blatant contact with his member under the water, effectively changing the coming inquiry entirely. "Aneki?! That's you, isn't it? This is a terrible attempt at a prank; stop being indecent!"

Cador claimed he hadn't moved, and wanted to fault Merlyn's bed. How ridiculous! She could feel the man tighten his grips on her hips and begin stirring within her deeper reaches. Her mouth was currently busy, so she'd have to keep her quippy response for a few moments. She could taste the start of Hector as well, the man really did seem to be at his wits end already. It was actually quite adorable. She felt a rather sudden desire, to tease this man just a bit, this was her meal after all... why shouldn't she tease a bit more. She withdrew Hector from the depths of her mouth, flicking her tongue over the tip of him, tasting him in a manner which was quite unique to her being. Oh... that was it, Sir Hector tasted of strawberry. Her nether tightened at her pleasure from this taste a passively passing along a sensation to the still gyrating Sir Cador. So her culinary palate for the night was strawberry and cream, how very well-balanced. "A firmer grip and the motions of your hips give you away, Sir Cador. My bed is blameless and divine... you'll have to tell me if you enjoy sleeping in it later~" she stated coyly. Hinting at the idea that she intended to fully take advantage of this pair over the course of this night. Still her hips continued to flex, easily meeting his thrust and her own face gaining a red tint. With Sir Hector outside of the confines of her mouth she blew on the tip of him and looked up at him with those glowing magenta eyes of hers. "Sir Hector is very quiet rather suddenly... though he's quite a treat nonetheless. I do hope my Shoulder Angel finds his voice again soon~" she mused, her tongue lavishing strokes upon his length but always making it to the tip to catch a taste of that which he expelled. Strange though it was, this was very much for her, and something she would have done regardless, now it simply came with extra teasing and fun... so enjoyable was this moment that her mind hadn't even wandered from this room.

While debauchery ensued in the Observatory, young Arthur was having a strange encounter. The entity he spoke to wasn't his sister pulling a prank on him. No, what joined him in this water was a creature which lacked 'human' sense. A strange look came to this apparently familiar face, she didn't really appreciate these comparisons. But, it was obvious she never would. She wasn't a person on the traditional sense. "That word has no meaning to me." she stated in a cold but rather absolute tone. But was she his sister? Well the answer to that was complicated she did have a bit of time before he was properly ready so she could answer. "I am Morgan." Her statement came as if it was a simple truth and to her it was. The personality with a separate manifestation and complete control when she rose was, connected with his sister. She was an entity of this world, not created with the human who made her in mind, but instead a tool to be used by the world for its own means. Hoshimi Rie and Vivian were still present but also buried rather deep inside. Morgan was here because Morgan had work to do. She didn't have time to argue semantics nor did she care about the potential harm caused in the short term when there were long term goals to be met. To put it simply, she was something similar to a work personality on steroids. "Indecent?" she questioned this word but didn't pause her actions, no it was still her aim to work him to stiffness. Granted she had a contingency but she'd rather not waste such things. Instead those familiar eyes stared directly into this boy as if she could see straight through him, and she could in a way. Fairies had a certain ability to read the hearts of people they were near, and right just now she knew the truth of him. Well that wasn't entirely true, this aspect of Vivian had all of the memories associated with her other self, so she knew something to be very true about the boy she was currently trying to breed with within this bathtub. Perhaps a gentle persuasion would work instead of the extras? "That is a lie. You like this face. This person, you think I am. You do not think this is indecent." Whenever he reached the required rigidity she'd aim to lower herself onto him. She didn't really have time to argue these points with him at all...

Cador did give himself away, but did he care that he'd done so? Not at all. He was going to continue enjoying himself within the confines of Merlyn's body as she'd so kindly requested, and he was also going to continue being contrary for the sake of it. Banter had many purposes, after all, and one of them was being an excellent tool for distraction. Merlyn seemed so well-immersed in this trio's bedroom activities for the night, there was no point stopping or changing anything now. "Blameless and divine, huh?" he questioned in the midst of a slower thrust, which itself was followed by a bit of a grind. "Well then, shall I blame your womanly wiles instead? Sir Hector, I believe our little enchantress has it out for us~" Cador spoke to his fellow knight, but to little avail. It was taking everything Sir Hector had to avoid having some sort of seizure due to Merlyn's efforts, simple though they may have been. "I─" the Sword Saint stammered. He intended to offer Merlyn a rebuttal of some sort, but it was a long time coming. Was she intentionally intensifying her efforts to silence him again? Did she derive some twisted pleasure from doing so, if that were the case? Well... he did, if nothing else. Soon enough, he'd be doing a bit more than leaking. Given the additional movements of Merlyn, the same could eventually be said of Cador. Still, perhaps there was more fun to be had. "Begging your pardon, Lady Merlyn. My stamina seems to be failing me miserably, much to your credit. . ."

Arthur addressed this woman as his sister, yet she claimed the word meant nothing to her. How? There was no way she could be anything but one of them, and the one he'd seen earlier as Vivian was the only viable option. She had to be none other than Hoshimi Rie! Alas, the next time she opened her mouth, everything about this moment made sense. There was one name: Morgan. Being the lore buff that he was, Arthur had seen and heard that name many times, in many forms. Morgan. Morganna. Morgause. No matter the form, there was always one truth: this woman in the presence of King Arthur was a dangerous thing. In this case, there was an obvious outcome─ another name: Mordred. Why, though? Morgan le Fay may have been the sister of Arthur Pendragon in many variants of the legend, but why; why was she so obviously his real, flesh and blood sister? Worse yet, she called him a liar while speaking a great and terrible truth. You like this face, she said. He did. Such a thing had been a source of torment for the younger Hoshimi Kei, and not in the very distant past. He was but a budding youth in the earliest stages of adolescence, developing quite the crush on his eldest sister, and a few core memories to go along with it. How could he avoided such a thing in a close-knit family, where it was so easy to stumble upon one's sibling in the nude, or even share the occasional bath like the one they were currently in? Well... almost like the one they were in, sans the hand upon his cock. "I... why would you say something like that?" the young man asked. She spoke half of the truth. He did find her incredibly attractive; it wasn't like one's preferences could suddenly change. He did not, however, find this anything but indecent... right? As difficult as it was to argue while so easily becoming erect, he persisted anyway. Surely he could find some sense in her, and avoid penetration being brought about by Morgan's hand. "Rie! This isn't alright! Even if you're Morgan here, it doesn't mean you have to do this! You're my sister; I know you are!"

Yes, blameless and divine was the bed they were currently upon. Of course, Merlyn would have no idea about that, one of the quirks of her current physiology was her inability to sleep, but, a comfortable bed had many uses. More over the slow grinding of Sir Cador gained a different sort of intensity as he thought to blame the wiles of Merlyn herself. He even went on to claim that she had it in for the pair of Knights. "Hm, I suppose this little enchantress could be to blame, and definitely has it in for you both..." she mentioned as she swirled her tongue around the tip of Hector once more. Her hips were steadily flexing and her mouth had gone on to take more gently plunges of the Sword Saint before her. Oh? He finally found his voice, only managing a single syllable before falling into silence again. Merlyn was practically giddy. It would go without saying that she took some kind of pleasure from teasing this man into silence with her mouth and tongue. It could also be said that she had this sort of leaning to start with, as such her nature was more and more viably like herself than most would ever be able to admit. Still she allowed her tongue to play reaching all the way back to his body to flicker over the base of him while he finally managed to speak. "Oh? Lady Merlyn again~" she teased as if amused. And she was truly. "So very earnest. Still, if my poor knights are as near to their end as I... then it would be good for them to feed me so we can continue~" she said aloud. Cador was at least familiar with Merlyn's inner workings, an end wasn't the only one for any of them and she intended to feast here and now and continue to be distracted by this pair of Knights. "After all, I don't intend to let either of you stop until I've figured out all I like~" she said and soon after the squeezing of her internally would continue at the same time she slipped Sir Hector's girth into the depths of her mouth to hit the back of the throat while her tongue danced across it. She would continue until she finished again by their combined movements which she imagined she could bring about simultaneously if they didn't resist too much.

At the same time, Arthur seemed to be in a great deal of disbelief. The one known as Morgan didn't have the time, energy nor patience to play coyly with this boy. She wasn't here to seduce him, she never intended that. Her inclinations weren't romantic there was something she needed to do and she would see it through. Still he had the nerve to question her, even as his manhood was hard within her hand she tilted her head and looked upon this lad as if he was the alien one here. "Because it is the truth," she said in answer to why she said it. "Or do you believe you can hide your heart from a fairy?" she asked of him. For a lad so knowledgeable on Arthurian Legend he was quite lax in his study of the bestiary within Age of Eternity. Ah, this boy thought to reason with her about her nature. She was Morgan here but she didn't have to do this? "You are here and ready. I am not that person and I have never been," she said that same empty coldness. This was a fact, as an existence, though Morgan had all the memories of Hoshimi Rie and Vivian she did not consider herself to be the same. It was a problem of the nature of her existence and since Rie's personality wasn't part of her, she could easily lock away the others as not part of herself. Morgan herself, personally felt nothing for potentially ruining or harming their friendly sibling relationship. And sadly enough is please wouldn't reach his sister buried deep within her psyche. "I am doing this," she said those words and aimed to lower herself. She truly didn't care... she'd have sex with this boy while he couldn't move. Knowing that his body would continue reacting to her movements, she'd ride. Strangely, she seemed to gain no extra enjoyment from the action. She was committed to it, but that is because she knew what was necessary here. Her body accommodated him, it was warmer and moister within than in the water, but... Morgan herself would do nothing other than move her hips to stimulate him.

"Oh, from the mouth of the woman herself? I'm shocked," Cador said while carrying that same playful tone. He was content to continue moving about as if to stir the succubus' insides, effectively lessening his own stimulation as much as he possibly could. He did know that, in the case of Merlyn, continuation beyond the norm was at least a probability. At this point, he was simply letting Sir Hector catch up while ensuring Merlyn received as much satisfaction as possible. Ah, both of those moments would come quite soon. After all, Hector hardly had it in him to delay another moment─ nor did he feel a need to do so after Merlyn implied the ability Cador knew so well. It was time for the succubus' meal, was it? He would be remiss to do anything but meet her demands, and her clarification led to his belief that things would continue regardless of anyone's climax. With that in mind, all resistance was lost to the red-haired knight. Well beyond the point of continuously leaking preejaculate into Merlyn's mouth, a full expulsion was upon him, heralded by a lengthy moan. Interestingly enough, Sir Hector was not one who participated in many of the mature features of the game Age of Eternity, resulting in a (strangely?) realistic amount of fluid being expelled from his crotch. Cador, of course, had a more plentiful production that began mere seconds afterwards and in a calmer, more adjusted fashion. Regardless of these differences, Merlyn would be receiving the reproductive fluids of two knights at once, at opposite ends of her horizontal body.

The truth? No, that couldn't be right. Arthur had outgrown that childish crush ages ago, right? All he had now was a strong admiration for his sister, and it hardly differed from what he harbored for the other two! Sure, it may not have been the same as his internal rivalry with his twin, or the great appreciation for the maturity of their youngest sibling, but... that didn't mean he wanted this at all! Moreover, what was with that deadpan expression and even more distant demeanor? "It's not the truth!" he insisted yet again. Alas, the young Arthur could not keep his gaze from lowering as Morgan's body did the same. She said she was doing this, and with that, she did. He could feel the embrace of her loins easily enshrouding him beneath the water, and it was only natural that he began throbbing when meeting it. Such was only a physical response to stimulation, right? Why did his eyes even linger? He should have been further insisting, but... what if she was right? He'd be lying if he said he'd never entertained this scenario as a thought, or even dreamed of it once or twice, but that was in the past! Better yet, it was nothing like this; the fantasies of yesteryear were pleasant to both mind and body in his imagination. What if it had been the form of Vivian to approach him this way? Perhaps things would have been very different from the start, though either way, there was no stopping what had already begun. Still, he would plead. "Tell me... that you are, in no way, Hoshimi Rie."

Oh, more playful words from Sir Cador came at her teasing amount of honesty. He would find that humorous in some way. She obviously had no intention of letting such a thing stand. She'd take care of momentarily. First there were offerings to take and food to ingest. It seemed that Sir Hector was more than content to give into her demands. She'd never been a particularly demanding person, but... there was a lot to be said about food appearing before oneself. Her eyes flickered upwards as Sir Hector released a surprisingly normal amount of reproductive fluid within her mouth. Though he hadn't played around with his 18+ sliders, her own physiology overrode the regular taste of such things, applying a flavor based on a combination of criteria. He tasted fully ripened strawberries and Merlyn grinned happily as she withdrew swallowing that as well. Such an act made those fluids dissipate within her body and interact with her magical core. The same could be said of that deposited within her undercarriage by Sir Cador which contributed to her own moaning climax. A moment of euphoria would settle in her mind. What an interesting amount of tingling sensation she received as she clamped down upon him and milked him dry from that angle. Still, both would be left with throbbing erections after.

A second of consideration happened and she caught a glimpse of something just out of the corner of her eye... yep, ignoring that. Happy now. Sad later. Yes, she'd adopt that outlook even for herself. "Oh my, how intoxicating... a mix like that could ruin any girl, temptress, or saint~" she mused in a manner most teasing. Oh, yes she was still having quite a bit of fun, even as she shifted herself off of Sir Cador and gave him a playful wink. There was always fun to be had in watching the new reactions of those who got to experience her... perhaps this fell in line with her kinks? Strangely, she'd never considered that she actually enjoyed how very surprised people were the first time they experienced her... hm, she'd need to test this. "Sir Hector has recovered enough now to offer himself as well right? I have a mind to ride him, while offering a different view. At the same time I plan to take my second meal from Sir Cador~" she mused as she took Hector by the hand to place him below her, his back against the waterbed. She planned to mount him backward... And she'd place Sir Cador on his knees before her. Again, she truly didn't mind tasting herself upon his skin, nor did she have any intention of denying herself a second meal. They wanted her to take for herself? She'd do just that, and they could have a great time all the while.

The trio of the observatory sank further, while another sank further. It could be said that Morgan had no problem with what she was doing. She settled into her motions with the same disinterested look on her face. She had a job, she was doing it... and with the least amount of risk to herself or her plan. But the confusion of this man's consciousness was something she didn't really understand. She felt no need to comfort him and instead saw that pleading as alien to nature. "It is the truth. The confusion in you is far too strong for someone who is actually a boy," she said with the most absent face. Yet, she was still moving. She still didn't care, the throbbing of his loins was honest even while he tried to clarify it for his brain. She didn't need to like this, she didn't really care about the sex act itself, only the byproduct was necessity. Everything else was an unnecessary extra. He was pleading still, wanting to know that she really wasn't this person who was his sister. Would he stop whining about it if she explained? She supposed she could but it probably wouldn't make sense to him... if the memories of Vivian were anything to go off of. "That girl and I are not the same person. This body is ours, we came into existence at the same time, but we are not... one person." she said coldy. "I don't have her feelings, softness nor attachments. I am something entirely different and there is nothing she can do about me. I will do what I need to regardless of her. And nothing will change that," she gave an answer which was hardly more detailed than anything else. In truth she didn't care about who she had sex with so long as they counted as King Arthur in the moment. Her hips kept moving and would do so until this boy's body gave in, which it would eventually, then she'd leave. Still, cold, so standoffish, and almost brutal. She bore the face of this lad's sister and had no emotional attachment to him. She wouldn't harm him, if she didn't have to, but this act needed completing regardless of the cost.

How very intriguing. Not only had Merlyn brought about the end of both knights, quicker than one such as Sir Hector could have expected of anyone, but he was quite sure her enjoyment of doing so was through the roof. Well, she did feast on such a thing. It was interesting to note that she took this as such a positive thing, but... he supposed she was a succubus, and seemingly by choice. One could only wonder what abilities were natural, and what abilities were developed over time, whether wondering about skill or enchantment. "Hah─ As far as ruining is concerned, is it even you who should be experiencing it? With just your mouth, I am certain I may never have a satisfying experience with another woman, so long as I live," Hector declared. Cador heard these words while being drained of all the fluids remaining in his urethra, and he could only agree based on his two experiences thus far. "I'm inclined to agree; it seems to be our enchantress' pastime to be the slayer of men," he said, seeming almost winded.

Had Hector recovered enough to offer himself again? She spoke of taking her second meal from Sir Cador while mounting Hector himself, and the only thing he could think was that there was no downtime whatsoever─ not in the transition, but in his state of arousal. It was almost as if he never ejaculated at all, so all he could offer Merlyn was a slight bow of his head to agree. With that, Hector was being guided down until his back met the ever-shifting waterbed, leaving Merlyn easily capable of straddling as she pleased while Cador knelt before the succubus with his erection on full display.

Also on full display at the time, was Morgan's intent. It almost sickened Arthur that he was physically responding to this twisted goal of hers, if only because it was such a terrible thing with such terrible factoids associated with it. Yes, she was Hoshimi Rie. No, she was not Hoshimi Rie. None of that made any sense whatsoever, but Arthur could not pull his mind away from the first simple fact. Was his sister being used as someone's puppet, the way some of the knights were previously enchanted by Queen Kolin? Surely such a thing could be possible. Yes, the true Morgan had to be working through his sister's body! However... she made it seem like the body itself was just as much hers, as it was Vivian's or Rie's. Arthur's mind was near blanked. He couldn't move, he couldn't fight, and he obviously couldn't get anywhere by protesting. It didn't help that he mentally fought with himself over whether this was ever a thing he wanted or not, and if the former... was it still a desire somewhere within his consciousness? No fight was left in his voice as his racing mind became the only thing halting a quicker progression of events. "Why do you even need to do this? Lore? I'm not even King Arthur. I don't have Camelot. Rie... wouldn't do this," he mused, blending the words he shared with Morgan into his own mental workings. There wasn't a single out to this in Arthur's mind, and the thoughts he harbored were even worse than that fact. Perhaps, if nothing else, he could at least understand something for once.

Merlyn had done something quite normal for her, but had an experience unlike any other. What would this pair of knights have to say in response to being conquered by the succubus. Of course, there was an interesting point she'd said about being ruined, but... it appeared Sir Hector had something much more candid to say about his own current state. In fact, he claimed that he might be ruined from just the experience of her mouth. Shock! Merlyn looked at Hector with genuine surprise painting her visage. "I... wasn't expecting that," she managed a gentle pink tone painting her face up to her ears. Oh goodness. Sir Hector had gone and done it, he actually managed to embarrass Merlyn. Such a thing was so foreign, she'd joked about it early but here it was, Merlyn feeling honestly sheepish. She really should have looked into this... avoided feeling so out of sorts. Cador wasn't helping matters at all. He felt the same way, and managed to call her a slayer of men. A sudden bout of shyness passed over the lass, but she put on a brave face regardless of her obviously flustered visage. "Merlyn, Guardian of Dreams and Slayer of Men. I might like that," she said and she truly did, but she couldn't help but feel strangely from such an honest appraisal of her personality. "I'm definitely not remotely flustered by honest words of knights and hiding behind flourishing words~" she said that last part with a swiftness that just rolled off her tongue.

Still her wishes were being adhered to, and Sir Hector was now with his back against the water bed. She'd lower herself onto him, giving him a view of her full unmarred backside as he was clamped within the depths of her person. Her body shifted to suit him by her own whims and he'd find himself in that snug embrace taken at a pace which was seemingly slow on purpose. As for Sir Cador. He was in for a bit more teasing in tandem with Sir Hector. Her travels to his manhood would be marked by slow strokes of her tongue. Down his chest, and across his abdomen right to the very tip of him which she flicked with just the tip of her tongue in a manner most teasing while looking up at him with those glowing eyes of hers. Hm, she liked the way he felt against her tongue. She enjoyed pleasing with tongue strokes and lavishing attention upon him. She quite liked the way things tasted. The texture of new skin, smoothness and rigidity. Fleshy bits which moved of their own accord, hm... she was probably like that to start with huh? Textures of things were definitely on her list, how had she forgotten that? She allowed her tongue to play around with Cador, experiencing this sensation for herself as she allowed herself to lower completely connecting to the body of Hector. She'd let that settle for a second before she started to move in earnest, taking a rhythm which let her feel that man within her depths, it was a gyrating motion with only the lightest of lifts.

Those movements continued for Morgan. She truly didn't care about this act she was committed to seeing through. It'd been a long time since she... cared about anything. Since she felt anything. Long existences in this world did nothing for the nature of inhuman beings like herself. So long since she'd long sense forgotten things like attachment and goals and dreams. She was here for a purpose and she'd see it through. Even if in the moment it appeared terrible there were somethings that couldn't be avoided. The world was not kind, implicitly. Some things you had to do now... to be kind later. "Lore?" she questioned the use of the world. Oh... that was the understanding those who came from the other world had from activities of this one in a different time line. Ah yes, ones in which she was painted as the villain. She supposed actions like the ones she was currently part-taking likely seeded that idea into the world. Even so, she kept up her movements, steadily, no pleasure was derived from this for her, but she knew given her body and the slowness of his speech that the boy below her known as Arthur wasn't so cold to the world's doings as she was. She was about to say something quite important. "You have no idea how important names and words are and the power that is associated with them. You named yourself Arthur Pendragon. You took on that which came with the name... whether you understood what that meant at the time or not. Arthur Pendragon is always King of Camelot," she said her explanation was cold as well. Ah, but that inviting feeling inside of her was far from unaccommodating. "Indeed she wouldn't. That girl is far too human to see the whole truth." agreed the fairy in front of him. "I exist for the purpose of doing things the humanity in others wouldn't allow of them. A creature of the world in the most literal sense. Created by it, to carry out its will regardless of the terms. You wouldn't understand it if you don't experience it yourself. There are only a handful of beings in any plane of existence who understand." She hadn't looked into the past of this boy. She didn't know this boy had already seen the World's Executioner in addition to having contact with one of the two World Guides created in part by her own actions.

Ah yes, Guardian of Dreams and Slayer of Men. Bit by bit, Merlyn was developing quite the long list of titles due to her interactions with the Knights of the Round Table. She would keep accruing more and more at the rate she was going, but for now, it seemed the pair of knights she spent her evening with were content to have their enchantress with her current repertoire of epithets. Well, there was also the ease by which they found the succubus flustered beyond all reason. Cador and Hector each wore a satisfied grin, the former's with a bit more intent to tease than the latter's. "Oh? Don't tell us the great sorceress Merlyn has even more weak spots than we thought?" he taunted among Sir Hector's gasps and heaves upon Merlyn's lowering. Cador was far more comfortable with his general attitude in this situation than Hector, and thus, he wouldn't be sparing Merlyn a single moment of entertaining banter. While speaking, he even let his hand follow Merlyn down his torso, sliding along her cheek and eventually resting under her chin as she lapped at his phallus. "My, My. You know, red is a very interesting color on you. It brings out the shape of your eyes, and even the frame of your face. Stay flustered for us, Merlyn, even if you are going to make use of such... flourishes."

Such a wonderful day was ending in such great defeat for Arthur Pendragon. Even if he could move at the moment, he probably wouldn't have bothered doing so. An entire explanation of this world's functionality was upon him. He could follow along, but he couldn't bring himself to care. Yes, names in this world possessed power; that had been made clear to him many times by now. In that case, was it the name Morgan which led to current events? Apparently, the sorceress Morgan had an innate understanding of her other self as well. Rie wouldn't have done this at all, simply because she was far too human to see the truth? Why did she make it seem like this was such a necessity? Could it have been that... because he took the name Arthur, because he solidified his identity as the Future King in this world, the Once King had to die by Mordred's hand as lore dictated? If that were the case, this situation was only made worse. "So the world wants my sister to rape me, and give birth to Mordred... to kill Eri. That's supposed to be for the better? You make it sound like Rie is stupid for not doing something she shouldn't, and... you don't even care about this. Mordred couldn't be anything but my son, huh?" he wondered aloud. Arthur continued musing randomly in such a way; it seemed to be all he had left to give. "I don't get it," he concluded in the most somber of tones.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast