A bit of a chuckle came from Guinevere at this moment. It was kind of surprising for someone to be so honest about their nature as a being. Of course, it wasn't exactly the first time she'd heard such a thing, even so she respected the candor of the Future King. "Well, I can at least respect your honesty in this Arthur... To be fair, such situations made it easier to understand why there is such a strange division between men and women all the time," she posited as a person outside of the situation. "It reminded me a bit of high school from before..." she said which was true. Some girl who developed earlier than everyone else, ended up with all male attention, initially. And all the girls who saw the boys go after her, had no interest left for their less than scrupulous male counterparts. Even after they settled down in their hormonal pursuits. Of course, this was a problem that fed itself in the moment and fixed itself over time. In their own world, eventually those kinds of people fell into obscurity, got pregnant, trapped in terrible relationships or something of that nature. And the bad men in those situations ended up alone and obscure as well... the misguided ones usually found salvation in some woman who managed to see past their faults... such was the nature of chemistry and relationships. Too bad this world was content to let those who reached a certain milestones live without consequences for so long. "Lucky indeed. The last man that earned her ire was Dagonet... and he ended up enchanted," she said with a casual shrug. Whether Arthur would have pursued such a person in his youth or not, was hardly worth consideration... he seemed to have a good enough head on his shoulders that he might have eventually found redemption.

Though there was surprise from the lad. Apparently he remembered something... what could it be? He was digging around in his tunic and removed eventually her dagger. A smile crossed her face as the young man was soon kneeling before her handing it back to her and thanking her for its use. He claimed he hadn't needed it for the duration of that time, but it'd given him comfort nonetheless. A blush appeared on Guinevere's face as she managed to look away and rather sheepish. Still she was raised to be a dignified young lady so she eventually managed to look at the young man before her. "Truly, it cost me nothing to let you borrow it. I am glad it could offer you some comfort during such a trying time..." she mused taking back the weapon she held it in her hands. She remembered receiving it. The look on her parents faces when she was taught how to use it. And moreover the words that came with it. Her father really had been kind and just... more than willing to hand over his kingdom to his eldest child even though she was a girl. How interesting Zuria would have been if such a thing had been possible. She took it back holding it her hands and had more happy memories play in her mind. It was almost a daydream. Oh... he still had another question but he wasn't sure about asking it. That wouldn't do. "If you have a question... you can ask it. I am not at all bothered about answering anything you may be curious about. And it isn't good to let things sit on your mind if the answers are easily given~" How very firm and direct this girl always was. She tucked that blade back into its hiding place within Viy and waited for this ominous question of Arthur's.