And the flirting didn't stop. Well perhaps it wasn't as obvious to others... Merlyn found herself easily amused, even in the middle of trying to turn Arthur into a proper king for his trial run here at Loch Ness. Cador's words about his potential of working himself and falling asleep only made the same kind of amused light dance across Merlyn's already glowing eyes. "I suppose if that happens... I'll just visit my time share~ I'd never be the type to bother a man while he's working~" she softly teased. Lies. It was all lies. She would simply invade his dreams later if he happened to fall asleep but that was the joke after all. Not all were privy to Merlyn's nature except, well not the entire truth of it anyways. All that had happened in Zuria would have given a hint or two in the minds of those who were bothered by her natural existence, but she was careful of these men she enjoyed so it was likely without her saying so most wouldn't have figured out on their own what was so alluring about her.

Beyond this point though, the wheels of Arthur's mind were turning. After hearing the skillsets and less than gentle advice of Guinevere it seemed he was onboard to actually split the work between himself and the current set of people who were capable of handling it. His apology got waved off by Guinevere and Emilia who both simply wanted to do their parts. And unsurprisingly it would be Sir Hector who clarified why they'd rather be involved in someway than abused as they had been in Zuria. All of this made sense, even to one like Merlyn, but it would seem such statements only made it easier to divvy up the work. So, Elyan, Emilia and Cador to look over the inside. That was sensible enough, since he didn't know what Elyan was capable of... though admittedly a bit disappointing as she could have taken Cador with herself for her own amusement. Dagonet with Hector, also sensible as Hector himself was more than capable and could and would look out for Dagonet if he needed it. Ah, and then there was Guinevere who already had all of the skills necessary to run a Kingdom. Raised to rule with the full knowledge of fiefdom upkeep... he'd have her along to advise him in such matters? All the better. The fact that they'd both spend the day making googly eyes at each other was also just another point in his favor, at least from Merlyn's perspective. So what of the sorceress? She'd not offered up her own skill set and she found the idea of explaining herself a bit deplorable. It also didn't help that it was unclear how well they got along. "Arthur, you realize I am an immortal, reality-bending SORCERESS in a magical world... right?" she asked of him with sarcasm and teasing in her tone. Asking if she was good for normal things was almost stupid. To be technical she could do every job already assigned and more... ah right. Humility was necessary a bit. "Magic, both offensive and defensive and Item construction mostly unrivaled~" she said with a knowing smirk. "But to avoid having to explain what all of that actually means, why don't I handle the magical defenses of this fortress? I'll even make sure that monster in the lake is asleep unless needed..." Merlyn stated her best uses in this case because she didn't want to have to give this man a full crash course in her magical abilities.