Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle of Loch Ness

A simple 'oh' was all that came from Arthur initially. She wondered if he was taking notes trying to figure out how to get around her, when he all but admitted to doing that exact thing. "Well, yes you did say that, but I have no idea exactly what it is you have planned," she said as if it didn't matter to her. If Arthur wished to end her reign of terror he was more than welcome to try, still she wouldn't be making it easy on him. According to Arthur he wasn't at fault for his summer based tendencies. He claimed she had a handicap and she laughed. "That isn't it, Emilia shares your nationality and she's also prone understanding the cold nature. You have no excuses~" was Guinevere's rebuttal. Whether she had a care or not, she picked up the gooseberry syrup and poured it all over her ice. She'd happily consume it after it was soaked.

According to Elyan he'd just arrived. That was a bit of a relief. If he'd heard her talking to herself about what she should or shouldn't have said she wasn't sure she'd survive the embarrassment. "Good. Very good..." she said her own body relaxing a bit more though her face was still pressed against the cooling stones on the wall. What was this? She shouldn't have given fairness to Guinevere? "Vengeance is always fresh on your brain after encountering her in that sort of mood. But I wouldn't be myself if I didn't offer fairness when I could..." said Emilia. She truly was the sweet sort, who likely wouldn't hold much against anyone. Now then, Sir Elyan had something else to say. He wanted to know if Emilia realized she was pale and that she wore pale clothing and the like. Yes of course, she realized that, her brows knit together gently in confusion. "Yes, of course I realize that... I didn't get much sun, and I am pretty sure I'd burn even if I did. I wear light clothes in light colors to avoid looking ghostly..." she mentioned wondering exactly where Elyan was going with this particular line of thinking. That finger was still absently twirling that lock of hair.

Figuring he wanted more, the clone of Merlyn took the lad's phallus deeper and deeper into her mouth. The implied suction doing more and more as she felt the push against the back of her throat, gagged only gently before continuing. Why wouldn't she stop? Well the simple answer was because she didn't want to. This version of Merlyn didn't have her hang ups, and wanted to feel less lonely. If she could feel this here and now she'd continue on, he questioned her directly. Nothing that she likely wanted more, she could only gently nod her head as she aimed to leave him lodged against the back of her throat for a moment. He wanted to know what her motivation was, she'd go about ejecting him from her throat. How would she answer? Strangely enough, she'd give the answer that Merlyn would have given if she'd been caught before she was given any form of salvation. "Sex is a good enough motivator. You said yourself we know each other best... I'm going to enjoy a moment that'll let me feel something other than disappointed and alone..." she stated. How strangely heartfelt for someone who was still actively treating the manhood of another to her mouth. Merlyn's left over feelings and opportunism, were her motivations.

At the same time, the actual version of Merlyn was busy stealing Sir Cador's literal soul from him through his groin. In this case she let the feelings well up in the man only to steal them all as he emptied himself inside of her. She moaned again. But it still wasn't enough... Her hips didn't stop shaking even as she was filled. She left one hand in the middle of his chest while staring down into his eyes. She couldn't help herself at this point. "That's good, exactly what I need~" she murmured as she leaned in close, she pressed her lips into the side of his neck and then flicked her tongue over his earlobe, all while not stopping her movements at all. "You're still speechless... but I can't stop," she moaned against him. Her shirt and any remaining clothes he had, disappeared by use of her magic. She wanted to feel skin she didn't wish to hold herself back. Her natural instinct wished to flex her active pleasure seeking aura all over this man and abuse it until this sensation stopped.

"Nor should you," Arthur replied. It was Guinevere who first spoke of knowledge making the plan go to waste, so he would be following through with that 'advice' she indirectly offered. "You'll know when you need to know, and no sooner~" While Guin prepared her shaved ice of choice, Arthur was leaning against the nearest counter. He watched with interest, not at all in the dessert, but in Guinevere herself. The legend of King Arthur was being followed with great detail in this world, from the slaying of beasts, to the collection of knights that were once his enemy, all the way to... the situation with Morgan le Fay. If Guinevere Pendragon was to become reality as well, he had to say he wouldn't mind one bit. Ah, but her teasing was relentless. Did he like that? He might have. "Half. She shares half of my nationality. She's also spent the lifetime of an old woman living in the cold, hasn't she? My excuse remains valid, Guinevere."

Elyan didn't lie; he simply let the truth be up to interpretation. That seemed to do precisely what he needed it to. It would have been a bitter moment if his words resulted in Emilia running off again. What if she ran her way into trouble? Wait, that didn't matter! She could handle herself if it came to it! The problem was, he wouldn't have been able to resist rushing to her aid in that same situation. He always did, even when he was a small lad with little to no ability to help. "Vengeance is always fresh on my brain because she's always giving me reason to exact it. But, you're right. That wouldn't be very you at all," he agreed. Now then, onto the matter of Emilia's paleness. She wasn't figuring out the point of him addressing it, but... she would soon understand. First, Elyan sighed. "Well... pale skin works like thin fabric. Emi, I can see your blush on your shoulders, which are very exposed by the way. Hiding your face won't help you. You're fiddling with your hair on the other side again, aren't you?"

Merlyn had given her brother a gift that kept giving. Currently, what she gave was the back of her throat against his tip. Luckily, Merlin came equipped with a supernatural physiology that offered him all the stamina he desired at any given time. He would have otherwise been done for right then and there. It wasn't going to last regardless; his song-like moans were to begin and be short-lived. The reason for this was simple; the clone would remove him from her throat for the sake of sharing words with him again. Those words were markedly empty, not in their purpose but in their origin. So, this was truly what his sister had been going through over the centuries? They had taken very different paths indeed. "H'oh?" he muttered, seeming a bit more downtrodden than his typical carefree personality should have allowed. "Poor little Junko. Why would you bother feeling lonely? All you ever have to do is close your eyes, and you'll never have to feel alone. And, in this case... I won't let you feel disappointment." These words were accompanied by the sorcerer reaching out, taking Merlyn's clone by the chin and lifting. In that same moment, cufflinks manifested around her wrists and ankles. Attached chains lifted and pulled, simultaneously aiming to spread the clone and leave her airborne in front of the man. All the while, that hand upon her chin would hold her face steady right in front of his own. "That's my duty as a big brother, isn't it? All you ever have to do is... ask~♥"

Merlyn was being told that she need only ask for satisfaction in any aspect, but meanwhile, she was doing everything but asking in Sir Cador of Cornwall's bedroom. Did he mind? He absolutely didn't. They'd both seen an orgasm mere moments before, but Merlyn hadn't stopped the movement of her hips for a second. She even said she couldn't stop while offering literal lip-service to his neck and earlobe. At this rate, his body was going to run out of fluids within the hour. What was he to do? Well, when finding his words, he lifted an arm. That hand cupped against the back of Merlyn's neck, holding her in close proximity. "Ngh─ well... I must say, this is very unexpected from the one who speaks of leaving humans their freedom of choice. It's not unbecoming, mind you. I find it rather desirable, so don't stop if you have no desire to~"

"Bleh, that's no fun now is it?" she questioned in a huff. In truth she didn't mind if the man wanted to keep a few secrets while he did whatever it was he was aiming to do. He'd proved himself a trustworthy individual already, nothing he could have planned would be exceedingly problematic to Guinevere. With that little speech out of the way, Guinevere began to eat. Gooseberry flavored shaved ice, cold, a bit tart, but at the last possible second a bit sweet. Emilia did always do a good job of capturing the flavors of such things. Guinevere smiled happily at her shaved ice as she took more bites before speaking to Arthur's counter point. "That is hardly a point. She's still basically a young teen by her own kind's standards. So, the ratio still makes it equivalent..." she claimed. "Besides, being a summer child isn't a bad thing... not always," she said with a small smile spreading across her face. Oh, that was right, Guinevere was the type of person who would playfully tease and twist logic so she could continue. It was her nature to be a little impish. So, she'd do so with glee while eating bite after bite of her gooseberry shaved ice.

Of course, Emilia remembered a young Elyan trying to rescue her, even when she didn't seen such help. Lots of people did that sort of thing, but something about his attitude and nature made it feel quite special that he was always trying to look out for her. Much like her earlier moments, she found herself still twirling that strand of hair. "I'm glad you agree... though if you ever figure out a way to exact that vengeance you should take it. You definitely get it the worst of us~" she said with a small smile on her face. Now about her clothes apparently they functioned like thin fabric, and that they exposed her shoulders it meant that he could see the redness of her embarrassment spread all the way down to her shoulders. That wasn't going to help it go away. "Ugh, I'm so obvious... all the time aren't I?" she muttered. If she couldn't hide her embarrassment she doubted her feelings were anything but obvious all the time. "And yes, I'm definitely twirling my hair and it definitely isn't going to stop any time soon... I really can't help it," she said. This was true, it was a nervous habit and it would continue so long as her nerves were out of sorts. And nothing made her more out of sorts, than her obvious tells and childish behavior being acknowledged by other people.

It seemed that the clone Merlyn's words had some kind of strange effect on Merlin. He seemed to shift his mood, just slightly. It probably wouldn't have been obvious to anyone else, but it was quite obvious to her. That being said, she'd simply answered him honestly. Still he picked her up by her chin while giving her some parting questions. Why didn't she just close her eyes? "I'm always lonely and sleeping isn't something I knew I could do, nor was it something I thought I wanted..." she said that ever so softly. Never during her time in this world, had Merlyn tried to sleep before today. If she was being honest, even if she'd wanted to, the idea of doing so was frightening. Why would she want to be alone in her thoughts? Her life was already darkness floating from light to light, if she closed her eyes to darkness and found nothing on the other side, but then still had to wake, it might have broken her. Cuffs had manifested and the Merlyn clone found herself suspended by chains. Her chin was still in his hands as he claimed that all she had to do was ask, and he'd help her because he was her big brother. "Junichi, help me?" that was all it was her question and her desire which she wished to have quelled. If he wouldn't let her continue to be disappointed by her existence then that was all she could ask for...

While Merlyn's clone found the end of her loneliness in her brother, Merlyn's self found an outlet for her desire in the person who'd ended hers. They'd found release now twice and she couldn't help but continue. Her hips were shaking in his lap and she moved just enough to send jolts of sensation up her spine. Each and every bit of movement helped her along a bit more. And what would Sir Cador do in response to Merlyn's desire? Well, he'd accept it. A hand slipped around the back of her neck and held her close. Sir Cador found words at last, and it seemed he had no problem with Merlyn's current state. In fact, he claimed that she should continue so long as she had the desire to do so, and that he liked it. "Aaah~ Good. I would have had to apologize later otherwise. I'll explain eventually..." she mentioned against the side of his neck. Merlyn's tongue trailed and her hips kept searching. Even at this proximity she could swirl her hips just a bit knocking herself around on the inside. And she could feel it welling up again. "Another~" she claimed as a single word to somewhat prepare the man for what was coming, her body internally aiming to claim him as her core tightened properly around him again. She felt tingles all the way down her body now and she found herself nearly clamped around the man as the sensation washed over her. She still wasn't done...

No fun? Oh, she'd know fun. She'd know fun when it hit her in the face with the full weight of Arthur's grand scheme! He could almost hazard an evil laugh of some sort with how brilliant it was! That is... assuming he didn't cave under the pressure of executing, which was always a likely scenario when dealing with someone like Guin. As an example, he found it strange to argue semantics against her even now. At this point, she was debating dog years versus human years. That was a rude thought, wasn't it? He'd best keep quiet about that, lest Emilia hear that he was comparing her to some sort of dog. "Her standards or not, decades are decades. I was in the cold of Zuria all of a few days, so she's still got years on me if you compare the two. Admit it; I win," Arthur said while turning up his nose and exhaling, hands on his hips and all. "Now, please explain to me how that obvious insult isn't necessarily an insult."

Elyan would most certainly exact vengeance at his earliest convenience. Now wasn't the time to bother with that, though. Emilia was learning at last that her tells were obvious to all, and Elyan had to be the one to inform her. It was no surprise that things were made worse in a way, but he sighed once more upon hearing the sink of her voice. "Yes, you are," he agreed. She was obvious, but that was fine. Emilia was the most sincere person to ever grace the land of Zuria, his home in this world. Her genuine reactions were a thing to admire, but perhaps she could do with a bit of calming. Elyan stepped forward and reached out to touch one of those reddened shoulders, stripping off his glove before doing so. From his hand came a light chill, contained enough to avoid delivering a shock from the cold itself. "Calm yourself. The more you let Guinevere get under your skin, the more she's going to dig. Difficult as it is, don't let it get to you."

Merlyn was always lonely, according to this clone. The incubus could understand that; he was much the same under the surface. They would always be different in how they processed these things, but in spite of that, he was not so uncaring as his demeanor implied. At least, that was the case when his sister was the topic of conversation. "You know better than that, don't you? When have I not answered your call? Whether it has been days, weeks, centuries, or millennia, I'll always be listening if you call for me." Ah, that was a bit of a hint. He'd pass that message along with some other things, only when he was done here. First, he had to actually respond to her cry for help. He started, interestingly enough, by pressing his lips to hers. Being twins, he figured they would take interest in the same things. While this contact was held, he guided his hips forward until his tool found her crevice. This was what he'd been waiting for, for far too long at that. Merlin still had quite a bit of time left; he could wait a bit longer before properly letting out his pent-up aggression. Yes, he could start with this slow insertion. Even in such a case, there was no undoing his aphrodisiacal nature anyway.

Sir Cador needed nothing by way of explanation. Regardless, anything Merlyn wanted to speak across his neck, he'd accept without fail. It was an interesting sensation, how she chose to go about her ride from this angle. With Merlyn, Cador always felt as if he was feeling more things than should be possible. Every different angle she took only amplified the overstimulation. She was working him like a butter churn, and by the gods that butter was going to be made in spades quite soon. "Yes, later. Do save your apologies for after you've killed me though, eh Merlyn?" Oh? If he was to take Merlyn's announcement as evidence, soon was going to be sooner than he thought. He couldn't possibly be prepared for that. He took the warning, yes, but those moments of tightening were moments Sir Cador felt in the depths of his soul. Was it possible to ejaculate from the soul? If so, Merlyn was making it happen each time. Cador even had the audacity to look as if his soul was leaving through his mouth, as his back arched to accompany another expulsion of no lesser magnitude than the former. One might wonder where Merlyn put it all, or if perhaps she had a thing for letting it dribble out of her. Actually, now that he thought about it, that was something Cador might have taken an interest in seeing. . .

Arthur claimed he'd only been in Zuria a couple of days, and that Emilia was by all standards more used to the cold than he was. Well, that was true a bit, but it wasn't that clear cut. "Not so clear cut, it isn't a win... it's an intermission," she claimed with a curt nod. More shaved ice entered Guinevere's mouth as she happily consumed lowering her body temperature and leaving it to where it was more comfortable. Those who'd come from Zuria would definitely benefit from the ability to moderate their own temperatures. As for why the term summer children and why it was or wasn't an insult, she'd have to explain the old ways of the north. "Summer children is a general term for those who don't know the cold of winter. Or rather those who aren't born in winter so have their trials during the winter. It isn't an insult all the time... if you overcome your winter, then being a summer child is a badge of honor. While if you stay in your ways, never trying to grow away from the comfort of the warmth... then summer child is an insult," she said softly. "In general summer children are just untested and unready for the cold... but you can always become ready for the winter..."

Elyan confirmed that Emilia was easy to read, and she tried her hardest to merge with the wall in front of her. Ah, but what was this? A gentle chill was spreading across the skin of Emilia's shoulder. It was a calm little cold, one she recognized as belonging to Elyan. There was comfort to be found with his hand on her shoulder. Actually, Emilia always felt comfortable in Elyan's presence. Even more so than Guinevere she enjoyed his company. "Yes, I know... I got pretty good at avoiding it. Today it just got a bit out of hand, and I was already flustered. I didn't have a defense left," she said, her body seemed to be turning back its normal pale pallor. Even so, the only reason she'd flinched was because Sir Elyan was involved and she was already flustered. She could feel it and as such she let up on the wall a bit. "I'm cool, I'm calm... thanks El," she said softly, facing him properly for the first time, in what felt like hours. That hand of hers that was busy twisting her hair finally let go just to give his on her shoulder a gentle pat. She truly thought nothing of it, but it was becoming more obvious by the day that she had romantic interest in Sir Elyan the White. Actually, at that thought, the tips of her ears burned a bit redder. They weren't too visible right?

Merlyn's clone realized her brother was also lonely. Of course, the original knew this as well... for obvious reasons. Even so, this one was left to consider the fact that there was a never a time in her life up until now that she couldn't call upon her brother and get an answer. When they were children, when they were teens and even when they became proper adults... never had he ignored her. Ah, but this world had played tricks on her, leaving her feeling distinctly disconnected. "I didn't think to call because I didn't know if you could hear me..." she said once again rather softly. If there was a specific kindness she sought, she didn't know what it was. What would he do to quell her? Strangely, he'd lean into her, aiming to press his lips against hers. Well, she enjoyed kissing right? Well she was pretty sure she did, even if it was her twin, it wasn't like she was completely opposed to his attentions. After all, they'd always been without normal boundaries between them, though this was a line never crossed before. No, because even though he was kissing her, they were lining up now and his shaft was finding its way to her crevice. Oh, what a strange sensation, but she definitely didn't dislike it. No in fact as they kissed she moaned at that gentle insertion, finding it absolutely breath-taking. Was that his power over her, as someone not presently able to resist? Whatever the case, that strange glow remained, and her depths aimed to claim him with the tightness her body presented.

Meanwhile Merlyn was busying herself. Sir Cador accepted her words, but claimed she should save her apologies for his eventual death. She chuckled gently flicking her tongue along his ear and down his jawline. "Sir Cador, I wouldn't kill you even like this..." she said gently while her hips shook against him. "Of course, you might not have the energy to move afterwards, but you'll sleep well~" she promised on the spot. Ah, but a new climax was reached and her body claimed it. Was she tugging at Sir Cador's soul? Well, not really, but she was definitely reaching for all the energy she could syphon off him. It was literally like she was starving and Cador was the best meal she could have, repeatedly, until she overflowed from finally being full. She aimed to roll them now, placing herself on the bottom while wrapping her legs around the man planted between her legs. "Come now, I need more~" she claimed while wiggling her hips and encouraging his movements. Merlyn was definitely a different person right now... she was normally not so decisive about what she wished to experience, poor Cador would likely be put to a great deal of work this day.

"Not clear-cut?!" Arthur said in almost outrage. Where was she getting that? The numbers were clear, right in front of her face. She was definitely just picking at straws now. "It's basic math! No matter which way you slice it, we're talking about cake, and you're bringing up pie!" There was a strange analogy spewing from Arthur's mouth, but he felt it made perfect sense. Either way, he was soon to learn the proper meaning behind summer children as an insult and... as a badge of honor? That was weird. For all that trouble, those of the cold weather may as well have created a secondary phrase for whichever type came second. "So you're basically saying, it's an insult now, but it doesn't have to remain one. So it's still an insult?"

Emilia offered her thanks to the knight once again. Hadn't he told her about that before? Elyan could have sworn it was just earlier today that he rejected her thanks. "Don't waste your gratitude," he said while offering that usual cold stare, though it was momentarily broken and brought to the hand placed atop his own. He was not one to prefer warmth, but taking such a thing from Emilia was acceptable. He'd definitely go for that before he took any from that scoundrel he called a sister. Now, there was something else claiming Sir Elyan's attention. Emilia faced him, seeming to have lost that burning blush until he saw those pointed ears with red at the tips. "Che!" he scoffed. Already on the task as it was, Elyan slipped his hand out from beneath Emilia's, bringing it to her ear instead. If he was going to offer assistance in any regard, he was going to offer it fully! Even if that meant touching an already flustered girl's face without hesitation. . .

Poor Merlyn─ no. Poor, poor Junko. That she thought he would be in a position where he couldn't hear and respond, was almost criminal. Oh well; she'd learn the reality of the situation soon enough. First though, they would learn of each other's mouths. Through the duration of that initial penetration, moans were passed both ways, and lips were beginning to smack against lips. This wasn't to be the simple pecks of some old married mortals, though. No, they were immortal creatures of sex, so one should always anticipate a certain... heat, so to speak. Merlin's tongue soon lunged forward with a pace matching his groin, penetrating her maw just as he reached into ─ and was even invited into ─ the depths of her womanhood. All the while, Merlin spoke through his eyes. That lavender glow with its piercing nature was an entire language of its own. Merely gazing into those optics was normally a self-induced invitation to the most sinful events, but there was more to this gaze, for this woman. Those eyes relayed an invitation to unconventional acceptance, offered to the succubus just as easily as Merlin seemed to accept himself.

Oh, Merlyn wouldn't kill him like this? With the way things were going, the Spirit Knight thought that wouldn't be a bad way to die at all. Ah, but no, that would be such a waste. If he died in her loins, he wouldn't be able to have this same experience in future. "You couldn't actually kill me with this if you tried, Merlyn. How could I come back for more if you did?" he replied. The threat that she would drive him to sleep was quite wonderful, to say the least. Yes, that sounded lovely. Damned be the sleep itself, but in lay terms, it sounded like she said something along the lines of... she would fuck the consciousness out of him. So, there was some amount of merit to that soul-sucking thing, eh? Cador couldn't be convinced otherwise. In the wake of their third (or second in Cador's mind) shared climax, Merlyn rolled in a way that moved Cador with her. Suddenly, he was atop the woman and locked into place by her legs. Everything Merlyn did thus far felt so carnal, so very hungry, Cador could do nothing but become more excited over time. "My my, what's come over you tonight? I'm willing to believe an hour of rest does you the world of good," he quipped while getting his bearings. He gazed down upon Merlyn as the thrusting of his hips began. In the state he found Merlyn in, he seemed to be gliding his way in and out of her nether, yet that grip had gone nowhere. This was... familiar, as he expected, yet it was oh so different as well. Seriously, what was with her now? "I do think I like this side of you. It seems so very honest."

"No, not clear cut..." Guinevere affirmed. Of course, she might have just been talking at this point, but Arthur was becoming a bit more flustered trying to argue this point. Given this, Guinevere had a plan developing on how to deal with him when she couldn't anticipate the topic of conversation or his mood while having it. This was a fun exercise, as for his comparison Guinevere had a counter point using his own example. "They are both still desserts putting them back into the same ballpark, no?" she said as if she was really invested. Of course, she worked on her shaved ice, just slow enough to avoid the brain freeze, but she obviously didn't want to be standing around in the kitchen for too long. "It's just a name for the warm and warm blooded. It has mostly positive connotations, when I say it to you..." she said affirmatively.

Elyan's cold stare didn't have a negative effect on Emilia. She was far beyond the kind of person who could be intimidated by his outward impression. "Don't be like that... if I didn't say it I wouldn't be me, you could at least accept it, El," she said to the lad. Emilia was an earnest and honest individual. She would always be the nicest she could possibly be, and she would always offer thanks for freely offered assistance. What would she get in return for this? Her reddened ears were noticed and a simple noise escaped Elyan before he offered his cold hands to her still warm ears. Only, this would have a strange effect. Emilia's eyes widened, just a tad, based on the incoming closeness, but by the time he touched her ear, she felt tingles sent directly to the center of her body. The smallest noise fell from her lips. It was warmer than normal even but it felt good. Surely this wasn't something intended to happen, and now she was nervous once again. She needed to flee lest she be forced to properly figure out and confront the feeling that led to a strange tingle in her loins and a change in her mood she wasn't quite used to. "El, no it's fine. I'm cool... I have to go..." she stumbled over her words quickly as more heat spread across her body and face. Oh, that definitely wasn't good, and now she knew she couldn't really hide it either.

The clone Merlyn was being introduced to a certain amount of intimacy. As Merlin pushed himself in and out of her loins he did the same with her mouth. HIs tongue assaulting hers as he stared at her. Strangely, this person was doing the same thing. Meeting those lavender eyes with magenta ones, what was this? Wordless communication, only possible between two people with a certain level of understanding. Oh, how strange, this woman felt her body near convulsing around Merlin's manhood. She couldn't even tell him of this incoming flourish, her body tightened around his, and those chains rattled as her body tensed. It was near euphoric and she wanted and needed more. This was lovely and hot, what was she going to do about this? Nothing, she'd enjoy. If this was what he meant to give her, then she could do nothing but be pleased, and she accepted it as well. With that logic her eyes closed for the first time as her hips began to rattle against his properly post her first flourish. She keep seeking his mouth, loving the taste of his lips, seeming to find peace in her actions that she hadn't previously known.

According to Cador, he couldn't be killed this way, because it would keep him from coming back to seek more. "Oh? Well it's good you won't die like this... I can't really give you up either," she mentioned. She wasn't lying about that either, though Merlyn wasn't interested in long term commitments she also didn't want to give up the person who brought her the most comfort on this side of the world. Ah, but even better, when she rolled them into this new position, he took over as she enjoyed meeting those thrusts with her legs behind his back. "The sleep didn't do this... multiple millennia worth of desire 'gifted' to me did this," she explained. Without the real details it wouldn't be clear, but Cador wasn't dumb or anything he'd probably understand her meaning a bit. Her body was responding regardless as she leaned up to lick lines up and down his neck before latching on to the closest to his neck on the left side, and she began sucking on that as well. "I feel out of control..." she murmured against him. She needed release and at this angle she'd receive it with relative ease. Her hips were grinding to meet his thrusts now, and her moans couldn't be properly stopped. "But I need, this... Sir Cador I need to gorge myself on you, here and now~" she practically moaned as she reached another climax, her body fully accepting this, and spilling over with the draw of her energy to spread to Cador as well.

"Psh!" Not clear-cut his foot, Arthur thought. Guinevere was content to carry on with the argument, raising the point that cakes and pies were in the same ballpark by virtue of them both being desserts. Surely she knew who she was speaking to, no? "Don't even joke like that," said Arthur. There was a strange amount of seriousness in his refusal to accept that logic. "You can't possibly compare a thick, spongy, moist slice of cake to a crust full of... stuff! In the same way, you can't compare several decades to less than a week in terms of experience. Give it up Guinevere, or else," he insisted. There was one more thing. When Guinevere spoke of him being a summer child, it had mostly positive connotations. Mostly. . . "Mostly?"

Never. Never would Elyan be accepting the thanks of Emilia. He couldn't explain enough that he was a knight performing his duties; he expected it to be a thankless job. Well, that wasn't really the case at all. One could more easily call it bravado, considering he never shirked the thanks of random citizens he assisted. Speaking of assistance, it seemed his current attempt with Emilia was having a negative effect of some sort. He touched her ear with a magically chilled hand, yet she seemed to be warming up again. What was that noise? The start of a sneeze or cough, perhaps? The lass said she had to go, but in this state, he wasn't going to be allowing that. What sort of knight would he be if he did? "Absolutely not! What's the issue with you now? Are you getting sick?!" he asked, taking his other glove off with his teeth to place his free hand upon her forehead.

Merlin's tongue was welcomed into the clone's mouth just as concisely as his member was sucked into her undercarriage. Those convulsions were felt on both ends, particularly on Merlin's side after so much time spent feeling nothing at all. He was elated. Those rattling chains were like a bell tolling, heralding in the woman's climax as it washed over his girth from within her canal. Merlin felt as if he had infinite cause for satisfaction in this moment, moaning into her mouth until his head drew back naturally. A trail of saliva connected tongues, snapping out of existence as he heaved an additional sigh across the Merlyn clone's face. "You're better than I expected, Koko~♥ You even seem so thirsty, I wonder if I should unchain you~" he mused. Regardless of any outcome, he was still thrusting away without reprieve. He'd carry her right into the next one if it came to that─ whatever occurred until the time came to make a change.

What an interesting thing to hear from the mouth of an immortal. She couldn't give him up, could she? Well, she should make him immortal in that case! That wasn't something to be said, nor desired really. In fact, there was but one desire to be felt by anyone in this room, and it seemed to have been somehow gifted to Merlyn in this case. "A gift of desire, eh? If you have friends that can make that happen, I think you should keep in contact with them more often~" he joked... partly. Merlyn went on about feeling out of control while assaulting his neck, showing such vigor that Cador's natural response came in thrusts of the same intensity. He was spewing into the woman in a matter of moments, yet never halting his movements as a result. As they interacted, Cador was becoming more used to Merlyn's abilities. He could spill all the seed he should have possessed, but still be ready and raring to go with more. It wasn't his own pleasure that caused these ejaculations, but hers influencing his instead. So then, her desire to gorge herself was reliant on him pleasuring her? That made sense as he considered it, and with that consideration came the decision to persist. "Gorge away, Merlyn. I'm still wondering what makes you tick when your legs open, and it seems this new mood of yours is bringing some things to surface. So, keep at it, alright?~♥"

"Ha!" there was a gentle laugh that left Guinevere in the moment. His entire rant about the difference between a cake and a pie was a bit extreme. She watched his rant with sparkling eyes and found it to be one of the best uses of her time so far. "Wow, you are way too animated about food," she said while eating shaved ice. That cheeky little smirk stayed on her face the entire time, just as Arthur caught up, to the use of the conditional word 'mostly' in her previous statement. Little did he know, Guinevere had inserted that word, figuring he'd get hung up on it. And here he was proving that point. The grin that spread across her face caused a devious light to sprout in her eyes. She couldn't help it, a hearty bit of amusement overtook her. "Tehe...hehe....Hahahahahaha!~" she laughed sitting down her spoon and turning around to get herself together. "I knew it. I knew you'd be upset if I said that like that... worth it. Worth it just for the face!~" she said. Ah, Guinevere didn't discriminate. She'd tease anyone, he needed to be fully aware of her personality if he was really sold on pursuing their friendship or relationship.

At the same time, a now newly flustered Emilia was being trapped in a corner by Elyan after having a strange reaction to his touch. And much to her current adoration and dismay, Elyan was a dutiful knight. Going out of his way to examine her pressing a cold hand upon her forehead and questioning her wellness. This would have all been fine if he hadn't just caused her to feel a strange way she wasn't used to. "I'm not sick. I..." she gave a minor pause, how did she explain this, with him so close to her now her heartbeat was raging out of control. With him so concerned about her well-being she felt that he was being sweet and it didn't help her current feelings. And with her being the honest and earnest type of person she was, she couldn't really tell lies. "I'm fine. I'm pretty sure... it..." another pause, this was going to be embarrassing wasn't it. She cut her eyes away from him to lessen to blow to her psyche. "It just felt nice when you touched my ear and it kind of made me warm inside.." she explained of herself. "So... yeah, I'm fine," she summed up welp, that piece of hair was spinning again, as she was diverting her eyes. She was almost certain she'd only blush harder if she looked at him directly, but it didn't stop her from stealing some glances as she waited his response. Strangely, it was becoming more and more obvious that Emilia harbored romantic feelings for Elyan.

And what was this, the Merlyn clone reached climax and got to experience the satisfaction Merlin felt as he felt her. Their kiss had remained deep until he pulled away naturally leaving a trail of saliva that snapped as she felt the heat of his breath across her face. She enjoyed it, needed it. She wanted more of him... "Umphf," a gentle sound left the lass. "Well it's not like I'd disappoint," she murmured. As for being let go, she had only a passing statement, "You could or you could leave me here... it doesn't really matter much to me... as long as you're willing to quench my thirst~" Ah, this one had all of Junko's base personality, including her willingness to allow her own desires to fall to the side as the person she was with with pursued theirs. What was worse than that, his movements continued and her body continued trying to squeeze him at every thrust. She enjoyed this so much she'd definitely let him keep her tied up. Actually, as he was, she was reaching the pinnacle of orgasm as he pounded her so thoroughly.

Merlyn wouldn't tell anyone anything... but as it stood, she hadn't seen Sir Cador's death. As such, she felt like it was okay for her to form an attachment to him, he didn't trigger her traumas the way others did. She also had less to fear about his potential addiction to her. "You would think that... meanwhile my body felt both empty and on fire all at once when I woke. Well until I started this~" she said in a cavalier fashion about the situation at large. Still he spilled within her making her happy, and she consumed more and more. Merlyn's assault on Cador's neck seemed to only gain her added vigor which she enjoyed to no end. What was more, Merlyn had explained what she needed out of this day and what she wanted from Sir Cador and there was acceptance. He told her to gorge, saying her name in that tone she enjoyed enough to make her nether clamp upon him. He told her to continue because she could show things she didn't normally and because he wanted to know what made her tick and this would help him figure it out. Ah, yes... Sir Cador had always been a bit less accepting of Merlyn's passive nature when it came to her abilities as a Succubus. He always showed himself to be curious about her desires. If that was really what he wanted, he would find out now. "Aaaah, fine. You agreed to it..." she said leaning closer into his face, she pressed her lips into his. She would feed while their tongues danced and her body would enjoy the sensation of lips enough to cause her another climax as she gripped Sir Cador with all her might.

It was no secret that Arthur took matters of food very seriously. On a good day, he was more a chef than a personal assistant. Well, he would have been, if not for how troublesome his boss liked to be. It seemed he was getting riled up for no good reason at all. Moreover, the 'most' specification of Guinevere was for no other reason than to get a reaction out of him. What was it all for? What did that sort of behavior earn? Simply, a sigh. "You really are relentless, aren't you?" he wondered aloud. Guinevere's behavior raised the question of whether there was just a switch on her somewhere which, when flipped, activated this sort of demeanor against anyone within her area of effect. Oh well. "I hope you got a good memory of it now. I suppose there are no further derogations coming my way then, if that was just for the reaction?"

Elyan was learning yet again this day. No illness had taken Emilia, which was good... but what was happening if that wasn't the case? An outburst from the lass confirmed that the change occurred simply because the touch of her ears felt pleasant. "Huh?" was Elyan's immediate response. He hadn't let go of ear nor forehead at the time, and as this processed... it became clearer and clearer why Elyan and Guinevere were siblings. Sometimes, it did no harm to make an extra push. Elyan hardly showed hesitation before making said push, which in this case led his second hand to the half-elf's unoccupied ear. Pointy as they were, he had the tips betwixt his forefingers and the tips of his thumbs, where there was a momentary rub between. What did he get from doing this? Time would tell.

True indeed, this clone would not disappoint. Merlin had come to expect nothing short of excellence from anything his sister did, so naturally, the same could be said of her projection. Even so, this was above and beyond expectation. Was it perhaps the fault of all the missing experiences over the centuries? Maybe in part, but only in part if at all. When Merlin raised the question of loosing her chains, the projection answered as strangely as he'd expect the original to. Poor girl, he thought. "I guess you didn't get my message on this end," said Merlin. He'd sent the original version off with an enchantment to be treated more as a source of guidance. She was always so selfless, much to her own detriment. "Take a little for yourself sometimes, Koko. There's nothing wrong with being a little selfish." There was a certain amount of finality in his words─ even a bit of transcendence. The proper Merlyn would be receiving that message, either by realizing it or by receiving it directly in time. In the meantime though, he wasn't going to be letting this version go until he earned her outcry at least once more. The first had been preemptively silenced, and the sound was one of many things he'd been without for so long. He had to remember how powerful his own effects were, and just the same... he considered turning the clone's earlier words around for his own benefit. "Quenching your thirst, huh? Should I be taking that as a suggestion?~"

Why Merlyn let herself be attached was not something for Cador to think about. Even with his own reprehensions, he had no choice but to gamble on the succubus' trustworthiness regardless. If she wanted to turn against him in any way, there was no barrier that could stop someone like her. And so, the walls were down, with the open invitation for... anything, really. That only mattered if her intentions were known, however. Merlyn was quite the enigma. She was the sort to stand in a room full of people while being wholly alone in her own bubble, but also, she was a very distant and unknown thing to those who inhabited the space with her. Cador was no fan of that. It was probably a moronic decision to do things that would humanize an immortal succubus, but what sort of man could he call himself if he let even immortals in his company live without really living? Whatever the answer was, it was not the sort of man Cador would be. Merlyn at least seemed willing to concede at face value, even taking it upon herself engage in kissing the knight. Forward progress; she did say it was something she liked. The Spirit Knight would go about discovering more later, but now was apparently the time to partake of the succubus' speaking apparatus while, once again, groaning through the act of pouring fluids he shouldn't have left into her core. This time seemed even more intense. There was a clench Cador couldn't fight against, and it felt as if it were physically holding him in place at the apex of a thrust. That was fine, though, as he didn't feel like he should be moving during this particular expulsion anyway. Something would surely go to waste. . .

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast