Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

Izou could wonder about Kolin's reactions, and Kolin would wonder right along with him. There was never any telling how much of a problem she would have with any random thing done or not done. At this point, she was obviously just enjoying herself to some great extent. What would come of her following the direction given from the man currently above her, she'd get called a good girl. Did she like that? Probably, it seemed to register as praise in her own mind at the very least. So at least that particular action would happen again since she was being given positive feedback. Not that she enjoyed or needed affirmation right?

Soon enough he was exiting her throat and that would come along with a moan from the obviously bitchy woman. Whatever the case, the tip of his manhood was now just beyond her mouth and she could speak again. And what would be the first thing she said? Well it'd be in direct response to this man's sudden list of demands. "I don't remember telling you I'd just take demands from you," she claimed. Strangely enough even though she said this, she was rather easily seen reaching up to stroke his cock while her tongue flickered across it. "I don't remember agreeing to all this extra work," she claimed between movements of her tongue and hands. Truthfully, she gave handjobs way more often than anything else so she had some talent with the action a firm grip that wasn't too dainty from a soft hand. The shaft already slick with precum and her own saliva made it easy to move her hand about and she would do so, because she felt like humoring the man before her. Yes that was it. She was just humoring him.

She didn't remember telling him she'd just take his demands, she said. She didn't remember agreeing to extra work, she added. Yet still, she did just as he demanded. To Izou, this woman was an easy claim─ the perfect outlet for any residual aggression he needed to let out. This was quite fun. Izou even enjoyed her bitchy little claims. It reminded him of battles between swordsmen, when one's arrogance was once required to win before one's blade could strike true and end a match. Claims of victory over those who would soon suffer defeat at his hands... that was Izou's element.

So then, in response to Kolin's lapse in memory, Izou could do little but tap his own head. "That so? Must've happened when you forgot you weren't supposed to pass out with my meat in your throat. If you want the good shit, don't make it boring enough for me to go soft. Good thing you woke up, yeah?" he mentioned. Now, he got to experience Kolin's hand for himself. To some in this world, it was a legendary thing. How many died over the millennia for just a chance to have this woman's experienced hand on their cock? Just the same, how many never got to realize how little they would get from going farther with her, at least without having some ability to... put her where she belonged, so to speak. "You've got yourself a good hand there. I gotta wonder, how's your ass?" he questioned without hesitation. That tingle upon his tip was a wonderful contrast to the firm grip on his shaft. Due to this combination, he was progressing quite nicely. All he had left to wonder was where he'd be shoving his rod next.

As much as Izou was in his element, Kolin was also in hers. Being bratty was second nature to her, and she'd found that a certain amount of demeaning was pretty good for her own work. She enjoyed a bit when men took what they wanted from her. She liked when they didn't just take her attitude though it was very specific to a moment like this. Not when she needed to get things done, but specifically when they were in such a space. Maybe she realized this somewhere in her subconsious. Maybe this was why she chased after that ultimate goal. Too bad Izou wasn't as perfect for her as he could be. He was cute but not blonde, he was dominating in the right times, but someone who was literally an assassin slave for richer people didn't have much of his own. She couldn't ever be fully satisfied by him, he'd never properly compare to the man who'd turned her down. She might have realized this deep down inside at least partially because of things she had to say in response to Jason's oaths, but, that didn't mean she wouldn't take advantage of moments like this when the man was here and willing to give her what she wanted while appreciating and cherishing the time he got to spend with her.

Yes, that is how she thought of it. "People don't agree to shit while they're unconscious... and you better not hold out," she said as if she was the one in charge here. She thought she was, whether it was the truth or not was up to the interpretation of the individuals present. In the moment she was complimented for the use of her hand. Of course she was, she was rather good at it, the best at it even. She'd been told that so many times before. Strangely the praise felt more genuine coming from the man whose cock she continued stroking over her own face. He claimed it was good but he wondered about her rear. Well, that was an interesting question. She assumed it was as good as the rest of her, but she also wasn't really the sort to admit that. "Fuck if I know what it's like. It's my ass, its your job to figure it out, if you think you're up to it..." she said following up those words with her tongue twisting around the tip of him at the same time as that hand moving back and forth. Right that was about the right level of salt. He would be the one to figure out if he liked such a thing, and she'd enjoy a good pounding in her rear regardless as long as it was delivered with the right amount of vigor, and she could mostly guarantee that herself even if he wasn't up to it. She'd milk his cock while he decided where else he wished to stick it with only snide commentary to offer in the in between.

"Ho─ I better not hold out? Let's be serious. I'm gonna run you ragged today," Izou proclaimed. Three months trained him well. In that time, he'd been whoring about all over this country, from one room to another across multiple consecutive days. With that sort of recent history, his ability to bed Kolin was not at all in question. Even with her use as a depository, she would have a hard time comparing to the varied prostitutes of Dis. Maybe another of her faces could do the trick properly? This one was quite different when compared to the one he'd originally met, after all. Izou wondered what the one she'd been working on would be like. Whatever the case, that wasn't worth concern now; he still had to test this one's limits.

According to Kolin, it was his job to find out how her ass was... if he thought he was up to it. She had no real idea how 'up to it' he was. "Don't give me that shit," he said. As if to inspect things for himself nonetheless, Izou reached out to grab the woman's body, and lift it from the tub. He decided to leave her upside-down, giving himself access to inspect her undercarriage while she remained in place to continue with his. "Hmm," he mumbled while staring directly into her holes from a birds-eye view. "Mighty tight in there. I might stretch 'em both out." Decisions were so hard to make. He would be getting around to everything in due time though, so it didn't matter what he went to first. Still, he first had to reach the end of this journey's current leg. He was almost there─ Kolin just needed a bit more training for his satisfaction. "Oi, get some ball work going! I've got a present stored up for ya' in there!" With those words offered, Izou decided to test a few things. Specifically, the swordsman chose to jam calloused fingers into the whore queen's cunt─ first one, then two, then three. It was a simple stress test, meant only to find reactions and draw comparisons to something else in the near future. . .

Izou claimed the ability to run the Queen ragged. She doubted that seriously. Of course, if he wished to try it would be fun to undertake. She appreciated his enthusiasm when it came to doing things to her. Actually, maybe that was something she always liked, it went along with the general praise she enjoyed. After all, people should always appreciate her. "As if." she stated with the plain disbelief she always felt. The woman was obviously not the sort to give more than she had to, and she was also not thinking at all that anyone would compare to her greatest conquest so far, as she climbed towards the outstanding top.

Apparently she wasn't supposed to challenge him with the idea of figuring out for himself if he was up to trying to conquer her rear. It was hardly a thought she gave much consideration to. Instead a scoff would follow the movements of her tongue and hands. 'Stretch?!' another scoff accompanied the thought. He had no idea the type of punishment she was willing to take, nor that it would hardly make a difference to her if he went in immediately or stretched her out a bit first. Regardless, she supposed it was worth while to let him do his own thing. He'd not been lacking yet. What he was, was annoying. Even though he was now examining her undercarriage from a completely different angle she had no idea what would be appealing about that. "Ugh, you're so fucking needy all of a sudden. I didn't sign up to work for you, who the fuck do you think I am?" she stated. Balls? Who just touched balls, weren't they supposed to be sensitive? She supposed she shouldn't go at them too hard initially, right? She began to roll them around in her unoccupied hand, while she continued stroking his cock and flicking it with her tongue ever so often. This amount of dexterity was annoying as a use thing, she definitely didn't like doing it. But if it got her praise she supposed she could do it regardless. He was lucky, she liked the feeling of those fingers entering her undercarriage. The more that went int he better it felt and the more her loins clutched at his fingers. She could take more, she would like more, fingers weren't enough for her in general, t was basically a tease at this point, but that meant more was coming right? Well, it didn't matter much, her approval came physical and from the moans that escaped her while her mouth was busy.

As if? Goading Izou into going to extremes was not the best idea, historically. He'd do a great deal of things when underestimated, but currently, it was simply brushed off as Kolin's attitude showing itself again. He had goals to meet, and he didn't tend to let those fall by the wayside. By the end of this night, if it took so little time, he was going to acquire a new type of podium to stand on... and he'd do it just for the entertainment value. "Don't be a cheeky bitch too much. You'll spoil the moment, and your dinner."

Rubbing his balls wasn't going to do much of anything in reality. Most of the joy of it came from making Kolin do yet another thing outside of her typical ways. Who did he think she was? It wasn't so much what he thought, but what he understood. "You're the top slut around here. You know, the one nobody gets to unless they're top brass and up to your high ass standards. You'd be pretty damn useless in that position if you didn't show everybody else up every now and then." The efforts of his fingers were worthwhile for what he'd managed, but he had to test one final thing for himself. He wondered what would happen if he...

Suddenly, Izou's hips were drawn back. It was the end of the line for this little segment, so a forward thrust would ram his prick into her mouth just as the white fluid Kolin enjoyed so much began to spew. Ah, but that wasn't all. Izou used that same timeframe to remove his fingers from her crotch, jamming the trio knuckle-deep into her ass instead. His thumb could, and would, take up their original place in her snatch. There was one more thing to be done at that time. Izou bared his teeth, taking one of her outer lips between them and pulling back. What would one more little test harm?

The work of Izou was never done. He came with more commentary and more problematic points to share with Kolin. All the while she was decently amused by his antics. He told her not to be a cheeky bitch too much. She wasn't cheeky, she was just being who she was. Nothing he said to her would stop her from doing that. "I'll do what I want," the woman said even as she touched his balls, stroked his shaft and tongued his cock. No, she wouldn't be taking any sass from him that felt too negative. She wasn't the sort of person who enjoyed that sort of thing.

Ah, but she wasn't going to get that from him right now. No, she was going to get more sass from him. His words implied that because she was the top of the food chain around here, she had to prove herself better than the others who were here once in a while. Who did he think she was? "I don't have to prove anything. There isn't a bitch here who tops me," she said. Anyone who didn't acknowledge their standing would be forced to, this was simply her nature. What she was doing here, she was doing because she felt like it, nothing more and nothing less.

Whatever the case, Izou drew his hips back and went about ramming his cock into her mouth while he released his seed. She enjoyed this of course, swallowing down the white fluid down greedily. At the same time, she felt the strange amount of pressure suddenly shift. Her mind went blank as she suddenly got the sensation of three fingers being rammed into her ass. What was more, she also had a rough thumb inserted into her fore hole. Ah but what about that last bite to the lips of her nether. Kolin liked pain, and that would cause the reaction of mixing three very different sensations. The woman would moan as she climaxed while practically choking on his cock. This was great.

"Really? Keh! As long as I'm getting off, I guess that doesn't matter much," Izou surmised. Kolin wasn't going to change; the point of this day was to see just how far he could bend her, both in the literal sense, and the metaphorical one. In spite of her words, the woman climaxed somewhere between having fingers in both holes, having her womanhood bitten, and having a spurting cock suddenly shoved into her mouth. There wasn't a bitch here who topped her, she said. Izou was convinced that was true only in one specific way, though there was a woman he'd been eyeing, whom he assumed could put her out of business permanently. What a specimen that woman was! No matter; he hadn't even approached that one yet, so it could only be a passing thought. One day.

For the moment, he was letting his fluids be consumed by the queen while jerking his fingers from her orifices with a subsequent slap to the ass. "Enjoy your breakfast?" he asked. The time had come to release Kolin from this grasp. He did so with a swing from the lower end, allowing her to be released while flying forward. Hopefully, Kolin had the ability to catch herself─ on all fours in Izou's ideal scenario. He intended to have a solid view of her backside while walking toward her. "By the way, what did it? I sorta wanna believe it was the fresh load in your throat. You're really into that shit, aren't you?"

"Hmpf" the woman was snooty until the end. There was no way she was going to let this man believe what he wanted was what mattered here. He was being allowed to achieve orgasm because she liked him too, nothing more and nothing less. Eventually everyone would learn, that Kolin thought herself to be an absolute specimen of a woman and Mai Valentine was without a question the sort of woman every real man aspired to have.

At the end of her first orgasm and his, she had a firm slap delivered to her ass. She moan in response to that as she thought about whether she enjoyed her breakfast. "I've had worse," Yeah, not exactly a compliment but she couldn't really just give a straight up praise when he was busy being so snippy. Ah, and now he was tossing the lass around leaving her to catch herself just barely on all fours. "Ugh, why would I know what did it? Too many things going on at once, I don't keep track of shit like that..." Kolin said. She didn't plan to give this man any extra bit of praise nor help him. "You have to figure it out for yourself," she said while breathing in soft little pants. "So what are you doing? I thought this was an all day plan for you?" she asked snidely. She was excited to see what he'd offer next, she didn't want to wait too long, nor did she really feel like entertaining him.

She'd had worse, huh? Interesting. That wasn't much to say at all, considering how very easy that had to be. One had to wonder though, how many experiences with swallowing seed she had since the first experience doing so a few months ago. Exactly how many loads had gone down her throat? Queen of Whores may have been more accurate than many would think. "Yare yare. Be honest, or you're never gonna have a good time," he said once he was upon the woman. There were a few too many layers of requirements when dealing with this one. All would be worthwhile in due time, but it was always an upward climb toward proper satisfaction.

This was an all day plan on his part; good of Kolin to realize. Alas, he had that timeframe to figure out for himself what caused her orgasm. He'd probably skip that, as any number of the listed things could have been the cause from one moment to another. As for what he was doing, perhaps it was time to have a bit of proper fun. The way she was breathing belied a certain amount of satisfaction, perhaps even anticipation. Another, more hardhearted slap on the ass was coming Kolin's way, as if to punish Kolin's audacious questioning of his plan. This was followed by another, then another, all before he really did anything. "Waiting to find out what daddy got you for Christmas, huh?" he asked while grabbing two handfuls of her backside, spreading her cheeks and setting his gaze inside once more. This act of spreading happened multiple times in succession, while his tip rested against the entrance of the queen's snatch. "Something's still missing here."

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast