Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

Jason speaking with Kolin would be about equivalent to someone having a conversation with a brick wall. Or maybe trying to explain quantum physics to a goldfish. You could speak, they would move, but it didn't actually amount to anything. Ah... but Jason had the special characteristic of being the sort of person who was overly honest, and rude and blunt. A man with tactless speech was exactly the sort that could be understood by Kolin and... she hated it. The gears in her mind were turning and what she came to was a strange conclusion. If men truly thought of her as nothing and wanted nothing to do with her when they had other options... then she'd make it so they had no other options. If they truly only wished to be around her when they were horny and would simply do what she said so long as that was the case, then she could... make that so. She'd eliminate the need for anything else and for them to have the desire to do anything else. Simply put she wanted all attention on her always, and she wanted to do what she pleased. What she was essentially being told was that the men around her all the time who did things she wanted were only doing it as a function of their physical selves and wouldn't want to stay with her when they had other options of things to do to amuse themselves. This only meant she needed to eliminate other options. The vindictive part of her personality said that such an issue was the fault of everyone else, and if men were truly like this... then her treatment of them as trash was well and truly justified. She'd take it a step further though and continue... she'd punish everyone woman who claimed to have more to offer, because no one was better than her, and if she was simply a cum-dump for every horny man at her disposal then all other women would only be that as well. Actually, that was a rather comforting thought... she smiled. "Huh... I never really thought of that," and this was all she had to say about it. Oh but the gears of her deranged mind were already turning... Jason's words would have lasting consequences for the entire world, if she wasn't truly special then no one else could be either. That was how someone like Kolin thought and moreover that is how Mai Valentine thought.

Nerys heard what Jason said, and to a great extent agreed with him. What she couldn't agree with, was how very honest he was with someone like Kolin. That was far too much truth... and if there was one thing a blonde bimbo didn't need it was the truth of her existence. If she didn't originally have the clarity to recognize it, she would have never truly thought about how men treated her... but now that she was thinking about it... someone would hae to suffer for it. Ah, but men didn't realize who suffered most when princesses didn't get their way... and it was never really the men in their lives... at least not directly. A bratty adult woman would never take issue with the man in question, they'd never see the problems with the object of their affection... no, they'd take it out on everyone else around them. She'd seen this play out already, Zuria had seen the worst of Kolin and Nerys was quite certain that Dis would see something similar over time. The more Nerys thought about it, the more she was sure a place like this would become a cesspool long before it picked up... ah, but there was always the quiet of the open desert to go to, and the thought of a quick break to be nice to a person or two. She couldn't think about this for very long but she couldn't help the distinct feeling she was being watched rather directly and flicked her eyes over to see Kolin assessing her. Yep... Nerys felt innately endangered by the things going on in that woman's mind, but she was relatively protected at this point, so she'd continue on to a more pleasant conversation. "Yeah, I had a sample of every flavor except blue. It's my favorite so I was saving it for last~" she mentioned of Nix whom she was fairly certain she could have talked into something, but oh well... there was always next time. "Oh? No purple... well, I guess we all have stories like that for various reasons... hai hai, I'll make sure you meet everyone else next time~" Nerys chimed. She started walking off at this point, headed for the ship... she didn't like being here anymore it was creeping her out now. Actually, the blankness in the eyes of Kolin in that very moment made her feel like there was a very real chance that the truth of such matters would only make her more dangerous. Nerys was a coward so avoidance was her best option, so she'd vacate this scene and return to the quiet life she actually wanted.

"Because you're a dumb bitch?" Jason finished with an upward inflection, assuming that to be the natural end of Kolin's clause. She spent so much time with her mind working toward something, but never anything sensible. Even now, she had no insight to offer. There wasn't a single counterargument to show Kolin's own perspective, simply because she didn't have one to give. Well... that wasn't exactly true. Kolin did have a perspective, albeit a demented one left unspoken at the moment. Surely the momentary exchange of glances between her and Nerys involved some plotting against the latter, but oh well. Jason was confident nothing could be done to any of his own; maybe Kolin would just take her anger out on her whore slaves. "Thinking ain't for you, unless it's about when you're gonna get the next cumload, right? At least, that's how it should be. You're failing at that too. You sit there waiting for more attention, don't do shit worth getting it, then just repeat. What's that supposed to get you?" he asked further. Nerys took her leave on the clause that they would share most of this 'rainbow' experience at a later time. It was obvious why she left; Kolin was always such a repulsive force. Now, with the mage gone, the bitchy queen would have all of Jason's attention for a time, just as she wanted. Would it be positive? Not really, though that never seemed to make a difference for that whore.

A question, because she was a dumb bitch, huh? No... well not really. "Iie, my concerns are simply different... this isn't something I care about," she said. Of course this wasn't the entire truth of her thoughts, but it was true... enough to not be counted as a lie. Oh, Jason had made this lass' mind wander quite a bit, she wouldn't be revealing unnecessary information but she also wouldn't lie to him either. The bounds of their oaths would be things to be tested, she already knew distance was enough, perhaps just a bit of the truth was enough to keep them going. Oh, but he was still asking her questions, what was she was supposed to get by being around not doing anything but she wanted attention. "My existence is all I need to get attention. Working for attention is stupid... I should get everything just because and no one should get in my way. That is all, and I only think about what I want to, and things I want..." she mentioned this was the truth of her and how she thought about things. She wanted everything and she should have it, and no one should have gotten in her way. This is how it should be, how she had always existed, no one should challenge that existence. This was what she thought and how she was... the fact that she was in addition to this exceedingly vindictive and would go on to torture and maim everyone she thought got in her way whether they did it or not was contrary.

If she were about giving credit to other people, she'd praise Nerys for being clever enough to leave. Perhaps her cowardly nature was a bit more useful to her than Kolin thought. Whatever the case, she was happy being the center of attention here, even if Jason wasn't being nice. Besides... she'd already done something good for him, something he claimed he wanted of her, expecting more was ridiculous.

"Right. Different. More focused on dumb bitch shit," was Jason's immediate retort. He didn't care what Kolin thought to concern herself with. She had one calling, and even if she rejected it through all walks of life, there was one time she couldn't. Never would he allow her to be more than her true, lowly self in his presence after their first meeting. "Your existence ain't enough to be worth the attention of any man with more than a two centimeter cock. That boy-king you dragged onto the Argo with you? That's what you deserve. You just got lucky enough to piss me off until I gave you what you needed. Now, this thing here," he said, clutching his cock through his breeches for emphasis. "This is what you want the attention of, isn't it? But look at you, getting in your own way. You think you can just flaunt around a slutty body and get this, but it ain't enough. Work. Do you even know how to really get me hard, or are you just whoring your way around wood that's already there, thinking that's enough?" At this point, Jason was speaking more than he ever thought he would... to this woman. Nerys would have to hear the tale of what she missed after this discussion; at least she could share words about how absolutely ridiculous her former monarch was. Seriously, how did anyone tolerate being under that bitch? Jason could only occasionally get through a ten minute period without considering choking her just a bit harder─ specifically until she blacked out.

Jason was perpetually just the type to say whatever he wanted to her. And strangely she was exactly the type to let him, because others were so annoying when they approached her most of the time. Oh, but they couldn't know that, it would change the power balance of their relationships. She couldn't string them along, if they thought they were in charge of things. The ones she couldn't string along as such were controlled in other ways... she simply hadn't figured out how to take charge of Jason just yet... and he hadn't realized that was her aim. But long before that, this man would realize she didn't care what other people thought she deserved, she knew what she deserved and if she couldn't have it... she'd ruin it, simple as that. Leorio for all he managed to be worth was simply as most people were a means to an end. Nothing to be deserved and even in her own twisted mind, she wouldn't wish that boy and his tiny dick upon anyone else... "Ugh, no one deserves him," exasperation. It was sort of annoying that no one really understood what it was she was after in life. She could take many of his statements as rhetorical and as such she felt less compelled to answer them directly. Besides, she'd already made obvious she was interested in his dick... so it went without needing to be stated.

Poor Jason, he truly didn't understand how very selfish an individual like Kolin and more over Mai Valentine was... but maybe he was about to understand. What he did with such an understanding was his business, but no face that belonged to this woman could lie to the man. Even if she'd wanted to about things he actually asked her directly. "I don't know and I don't care. How anyone's dick gets hard, doesn't really matter to me... as long as it's where I want it when I have use of it. And not just being given away to some other bitch while it's mine..." she stated passively. Others might have been strung along by promises and caresses and all kinds of pretended pleasantries. But Jason removed himself from the pool of people who could have such things from her when placing himself at the top of their interactions. He wanted her truths so he received them. She was truly selfish enough to be unconcerned about the state of his manhood if she wasn't seeking it. Crazy enough to demand attention ahead of everyone else, while being too lazy to take it for herself. And demented enough to believe that anyone who got between her and things she desired (even if she was unwanted), even a little bit... deserved her ire however she thought to deliver it to them. Choose another woman over her if you wished, she'd make that woman's life hell until you were left with nothing but her. And then when she was all that was left that would give you the time of day... you'd have no choice but to fall in line like everyone else.

Jason was lucky in this case, Nerys had already seen how crazed she could be and knew enough to be afraid. As such he had the foresight to do something about her attitude before he ended up an isolated piece of meat just like every other man she kept. Oh well, she'd take him too eventually all while she aimed for the attention of one much higher on the totem pole... then he'd find out what she was actually looking for in a man! Oh... maybe that was it... she didn't want him away from her because his independence was annoying. Obviously, it was an affront to her general authority over men for him to be keeping another woman and only using her at his leisure instead of the other way around... yeah, that sounded like a much more logical conclusion than any other she'd reached. She would have done away with Nerys a long time ago, if not for his oaths. She would have made it so no women here would have actually serviced him at all... She would have had him all to herself at her beck and call like every other man. He was the one being defiant of her will in this case. She was willing to be slutty, to take the pain he dished out so he should be fine with only her. And since she was in the mood for that sort of thing... he should be waiting to give it to her. Ah... yes, that was how her mind worked and that is how she came to be the sort of person she was. She was always special, in this case no one else should want to deal with Jason... she'd offered him Nerys only to keep him away from her. Since he'd taken her first he should be required to follow the same rules as everyone else, on her terms. That was obviously the problem here.

"You do. Not that little thing topping his balls, maybe, but only someone like you deserves everything else. No... maybe that's even too good for you," Jason announced, pausing for a moment thereafter. He needed just a second to wallow in the irony he realized was coming from his statement. He, too, had been in her shoes once. There was another woman some thousands of years ago, whom he'd taken for granted in search of what he viewed as greater conquests. That certainly came back to bite him in the ass, and even costed more than he could have fathomed. Never again, he said.

Kolin's explanation of her own beliefs... they were so very twisted, he was only further reminded of his own past failures. Sure, he reduced her to a sex slave to his own desire. That didn't matter; she created that situation for herself. Those who didn't directly impede his path forward, or threaten to do so, would never have been treated like such rubbish. Hell, he could even properly respect anyone who worked tooth and nail to have the world around them bend to their will, even if he disagreed with their desires. "Thinking like that, your life's gonna be miserable at some point," he spoke solemnly. Oh, he knew the sort of high Kolin sought. He knew it all too well, but he also lived long enough to see the crash first-hand. Kolin fancied herself some sort of goddess, but as one who achieved some semblance of immortality as well, he knew what a few millennia of proper misery could do to a person. Alas, his earnest warning would probably also be lost to Kolin. That was yet another thought to sour his mood, and solidify a strong need to leave this country for now.

The Argonaut rose. Surely his crewmen were making decent progress packing the ship with necessities, finishing up their final rounds with women, etcetera. "Whatever. I'm tired of seeing pets that think they can play master. And here I thought maybe I had you trained enough already. Maybe next time."

Jason really thought someone like Leorio might have been what she deserved. She didn't simply think herself a goddess she was one. Even before she ended up here, she was a person worshipped and looked upon but only giving herself where she wished. He would never understand what she was like truly. He would never understand what was already taken from her, and why she was so set in her desires. She looked up and yearned to retake her spot. She didn't care about anything happening around her. She didn't care about all of the faces that surrounded her. She wanted to top the world, she wanted everyone to stand back below where they belonged. She wanted everyone to take back the things they said about her and wipe the name Whore of Babylon from her titles. She wanted... that one man to acknowledge he was wrong to turn her down. "My life is already miserable Jason... this hideous shitty world annoys me. Its shitty low-level, broke men annoy me and these shitty women who are only attractive because I was, fucking annoy me..." she said. All of these things were the truth given her previous status in the world she could see the hints of her old blessings being tossed around the the world below. And it was annoying now that she was part of it. What an embarrassment to be tossed to the side as younger up and comer made her way to great heights and for what? So some man could claim he didn't want her.... and as she moved to properly isolate him and to give him no options others had rallied around him? Ugh... it was all a pain in the ass. She wouldn't let it happen again. She'd start with the one who rose to help and dismantle everything else. She'd already taken his best friend, she'd get what she wanted even if she had to break him to have him. No one truly understood her motives and that was fine. These stupid boys would follow around her promises and everyone else would stand out of her way.

Ah, but Jason was disappointed. She could tell and she wished to do something about that, that was definitely the oath because she'd already been truthful in saying she didn't care about other people's happiness. He was tired of seeing a pet play master? She wasn't a pet. She'd offered to be a slut for him, he had no idea what that would mean for someone like her. Perhaps he'd learn. "Iie, I am a slut for you Jason... that doesn't change who I am and what I want," she said truthfully. The Argonaut got up and began walking off... and she began to feel less inclined by that desire caused by her oaths to him. She'd given herself quite the problematic emotional connection, but that didn't change her goals. The one thing someone like Kolin couldn't know, was that she truly had that attachment of her own accord. Oh well, everything would be fine eventually, her goals hadn't changed and now that this place was running properly without the Argonauts, she'd take all she'd learned from their stay and turn Dis into what she needed it to be. A cage for all the horny men of the world, to give her everything she needed to make her next ascension.

Her life was miserable? What a stupid thing to say. Kolin didn't know misery; she was just another child throwing the world's longest-lasting tantrum, only to be satisfied by those who approached the wailing brat rolling around on the floor. Even when punished like the child she was, it happened to be precisely what she wanted. In truth, there was no lower scum... and she had the audacity to claim misery befell her. "Being annoyed ain't the same as being miserable. Somebody like you... you haven't even lost shit," he said. Jason didn't care what Kolin wanted. He didn't care what she thought she deserved. As for what she was, well, that much was obvious to anyone who wasn't presently thirsting for her attention. This country truly was a testament to Kolin, or rather the identity of Kujaku Mai, as a person. Only those who truly saw it from an outside perspective would be able to identify it as the trap it was, but Jason's personal bias was not in its favor. He'd seen it as a potential starting point for his ideal utopia, but... he could never put enough work into it to change what Kolin had created. "Have fun with your fantasies, bitch," he said in conclusion, casually waving about his hand. "Next time, do something besides get on my fucking nerves."

And with that, the Argonaut was gone. When he would return, he neither knew nor cared. Even this trip had only been made for the crew's enjoyment, but there were far better things to deal with now. Firstly, he had to get the crew acclimated to his new... adult daughter. Secondly, he had to present the idea that two more were already on the way. Then... oh, then... perhaps they would do something about one of the desert's greatest beasts─

A few months after Jason's departure and the Pleasure City of Dis was a bustling dystopian nightmare. The city itself was finally running on its own. Prostitutes were hanging out of doorways starting at the beginning circle and the were plain but not terrible but the closer in you got the more pricy and more high class these individuals became. They were moving about in various states of dress and cleanliness and with all sorts of barely visible clothing. The one thing that was obvious on each of these women was a brand which would be found somewhere in their bodies in a bright pink color. They were marked, both as property and as being properly protected from pregnancy. Because who wanted kids?

A world like this wouldn't be complete without other things though, drug and gambling dens were running at high volume as well. The streets were filthy and the air was full of smoke. Various individuals of all genders and races stumbled about the land, searching for what their loins and hearts desired. Lusts were allowed to run rampant and at the center of this particular chaotic world there was a blonde haired woman with an obviously terse disposition.

She was sitting atop a throne in the middle of what had to be a large group of men gathered around her. While sitting in this chair there were to male hands holding her chest up from behind and she seemed to be quite relaxed. Her bosom was overpoweringly large and she sat dressed as queenly as one her of disposition could be. Here and now it was time to consolidate her empire. Now that its seat of power had been properly established it was time to branch out and make sure she retook all of the places she'd left behind. After all, places like this wouldn't run themselves forever without more feed. She required tribute, both in the form of women, cash and foreigners. She needed people spreading the good name of her kingdom and her own to achieve her goals. Still, this was a great step in the right direction.

"Line up. It's time for the next phase of my plans and a select few of you will have a part to play in that..." she said while staring over the crowd.

Business as usual was the name of the game. Between whores, drugs and the types of games most men could get addicted to after a single solid session, there was nothing short of satisfaction on the faces of many... at least in the moments of indulgence. Loads of men had already shagged, smoked and bet their way into virtual poverty in these few shorts months, yet the addictions kept them scraping up just enough coin for their next preferred fix. Homelessness had long since run rampant in the streets. Ah, but who needed a home so long as they could afford the bed of their next nightly conquest? Surely one lucky streak at the nearest roulette table could set them straight for a few more days.

If nothing else, the city could be called successful for its intended purpose. This land's monarch was in place as always, and just the same, she absorbed the standard amount of adoration from those beneath her... or behind her in the case of individuals deemed fortunate enough to manually support her bosom. Anything to avoid back pain, no? Well, none of the men present within the throne room would have anything to say about it... bar one.

Which one would speak? It was not the first male in line, who happened to be none other than Sir Lot of Zuria. It was not the second man, blonde and more well-muscled than his predecessor in line, fully clad in dark armor and blue cloak with an eyepatch covering one of two blue oculars. Another silent individual stood in line, boasting ashen hair with red highlights, golden eyes, and bodysuit-style armor that seemed to carry an almost demonic aura. Could it have been the fourth, dressed in a casual button-up shirt and slacks with straight, blonde hair and a strange stigmata-like crown? It was not this individual, nor was it the brunette fifth male with red armor reminiscent of old samurai, though with sleeves that were not attached to anything resembling a shirt. There were many other strapping lads in this row, but the most any would do was bow their heads.

It should have been obvious who the culprit was. The one to speak was the one who would always do so: the dark-haired ronin answering to the name Izou. It was surprising to many that he even made an appearance in the throne room today, yet there he was, leaning over the back of the queen's throne and looking down into that trench of cleavage from above. He even whistled as an attention-grabber prior to sharing his words. "Yeesh! Does it involve the invention of a legendary bra that can manage to ease these guys' workload?"

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast