Kolin watched as Leorio practically cried. She'd kneed him in the balls enough times, that she might have actually succeeded in turning him into a dickless man. Ah, but it seemed he still had some fight left in him. Even after being kneed that many times, he still reached out for her throat. He still had enough spunk left in him to reach for her throat. Hadn't she just said he wasn't allowed to touch her? A grin crossed her face as his hand contact with her neck, it wasn't pretty. She'd been choking on dick for three days, it wasn't as if he could stop her from breathing. "Wrong choice," she said with an amount of calm which bordered upon psychotic. Her grip on him tightened instead and she swiftly moved her head forward to headbutt this young man.Kolin moved him up and out of the tub his hand being casually knocked away from her neck while she did. It was currently her aim to toss him out of the water and she'd exit as well. She planned to kick him again repeated actually while speaking to him. "You still don't get it. I will never drool all over you. You don't matter! You are trash, less than trash. No kingdom, no queen... barely even male by definition," She began speaking with the intention of kicking him, but instead, she started stomping the young man. Oh she'd picked up quite a few Jason's habits. What a terrible thing to have pop up in her mind. This poor lad was now getting a beating he might not have been owed. "You want my attention right? So you'll take it the way I give it right?" she asked him as she stared at him with utmost disgust on her face, aiming at dropping her foot upon his face multiple times.