Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

Oh, what was this? Rather sudden influx of absolute nothingness which felt like everything. For just a moment Kolin was certain she'd lost consciousness, she felt like her body was on fire, drowning, being torn to pieces, put back together, scattered to the winds... there was nothing she didn't feel for just a split second. And then just as quickly as it had arrived, with the snap of Malleus' fingers, it was gone. She held her face, touched her forehead, checked herself for existence. Yes, she was definitely all still here. What the hell was that? She hadn't even had time to scream in the moment. Was she truly nothing? When she was a goddess surely nothing like this would ever have an effect on her. Ah, but this one was talking again wasn't he? Claiming that she was nothing... he claimed he would raise her? That is what she brought him here for. Alright. As long as they were on the same page. Yes, she was still half listening, she'd heard what she needed to she could continue. "Whatever, as long as I get what I want... I don't really care."

That was very true. It was all she was, her own desire, pushing her further and further towards the goal she set for herself. People might have found it admirable if she wasn't the sort of person to crush underfoot literally any individual she could to reach that goal. How gross people were to think people had to be kind to get where they wanted. No one was kind, no one was nice. Good things didn't happen, humans were disgusting creatures... who only took to make due. "Lust?! Gross..." Well, she wasn't particularly learned, she hadn't figured out that lust wasn't only sexual, mostly but not only. Her longing and desire were the most obvious forms of her lust. Her desire for power was one of its best showings... ah but she didn't really understand that. "No! Nothing about that is clear. What the hell does any of that actually mean? Like a left over power is making my human faces go crazy... and you're planning on fixing that somehow?" Yep, that very simple understanding with none of the underlying nuances. That was indeed how this woman thought. Maybe being around a man like this would help her out a bit? Maybe it wouldn't... whatever the case, she was now not capable of ranting, she was feeling something near stroking at the depths of her heart. Well, not exactly, she was certain he wasn't actually touching her heart, but she felt it in her chest as surely as she felt anything. She clutched at the strange sensation, it was weird, she didn't know whether she wanted it to stop or continue. "I don't really need to understand if it helps me. If I don't have to get rid of a face every five years to avoid making irrational decisions... whatever." Yep. Disinterest in anything but what she was looking for. She didn't want anything associated with all this extra thought. Her life as a goddess hadn't been anywhere near this complicated. The Age of the Gods would come again, and she'd be back where she belonged with everything she wanted.

"You cannot lie to me. You don't even know what you want," Malleus replied. This thing didn't even understand the true meaning of lust, nor that she suffered from all forms of it in this shell of flesh she inhabited. "Goddess of Love, War, Fertility, and so much more. We reached out to you and those others; it wasn't too long ago for us when your group was no longer tainted only by those silly Virtues, like your power of Love. Perhaps it was Love that saved you from becoming crazed as a goddess, but that isn't of importance. Your human form will forever fall to an Authority of the Void. But you, little creature, are so conflicted..."

Malleus spoke while his eerie gaze was fixed on Kolin's face. Over time, her perception of him would change. His outstretched hand mimicked a grip again, not toward Kolin, but as if he were to hold some phallic object in front of her mouth where his essence was poured. Soon enough, she would be forced to visualize him with denser musculature, golden locks of hair, and an unearthly pair of crimson irises. This was a visage familiar to her, as he understood... and that energy pouring down Kolin's throat would feed into the visual of this form's groin being held betwixt her lips. "This image is pleasing to you, is it not? Does my magnitude claw at your very soul as you behold it? Hmph," he spoke in a voice not his own. "You fool. While you fail to let yourself unleash the power of Lust appropriately, the madness will grow until it consumes you entirely. If you manage for only five years, you will be corroded by the Void in seven. Accept the Seed of the Abyss, and it will work through you... until you become something far beyond what this world considers a deity." And so, the fabled 'deal with the devil' was offered officially. There was much he would do with this one, whether she accepted or not. If she did accept, however, things would be much easier for everyone.

WHAT?! How did he know she didn't know what she wanted? Was her confusion obvious? Or maybe it was that he was currently connected deeply to her soul. Yeah, he was a demon or something of the sort, it would make sense if he could figure out stuff like that by virtue of being connected to her. He thought her and the group she was originally with tainted by virtues? Hardly. They were just people and people were always shit. Most of them just stood between her and her goals... they fell because they weren't capable enough by her own approximation. But what was this... he knew she was conflicted, surely he couldn't know why...

This man was changing his form, and the energy pouring down her throat was rather suddenly something very different. She was imagining things she had to be... because what she saw in front of her this moment was a man she hadn't laid eyes on in over a millennium. Even down to those, alluring eyes of his, how could she do anything but be excited? Did it claw at her soul... hell no, it engulfed it in a blaze of pure desire. She wanted this man. Everything about him, she wanted to possess him. She wanted him to love her, she wanted him to give everything he owned to her! Why had life been so against her in this point. Why was he showing her this image she so absolutely wanted to gobble up? Hell she'd try to now, her mouth already forming to swallow that which was between her lips, even if it wasn't real, she wanted it. Deals with devils... Oh but what was this? All she had to do was accept whatever the Seed of the Abyss was... and he'd allow her to eventually grow into something greater than a god? Would she be undeniable? Would he have to give everything to her then? Could she finally find the happiness she sought? She wanted to believe. So much so that she accepted this down to the depths of her very soul. She swallowed all of that energy because she wanted it. Because she could see that man who was the object she desired and wanted to possess him and this man offered her a way. Yes, that would do. She'd get everything she wanted obviously.

The naivete in this one knew no end, but Malleus knew of this since he absorbed the common tongue from her being. At this point, he was just out to make a mockery of everything Kolin thought she was... and she was falling right into it. Was she really trying to suck that imaginary thing? How laughable. Well, to further the moment, Malleus figured he may as well contort his energies to match Kolin's imagination. He knew of these mortals and their dealings, and managed to replicate the true image precisely─ even that which she may not have seen in person. She could freely consume girth and length the likes of which she'd yet to know, while the true form of Malleus left that blonde male's image behind to converse with... the nun. Of course, he would not be perceivable to Kolin at the time, though he doubted she would have noticed in her current state regardless. "Fuhahaha! Is this it? I speak of seed, and you take it as that? Foolish Inanna. Very well; I will allow you to drink. I take it you accept, then," said the image held in Kolin's mind and maw.

Meanwhile, Malleus was watching events unfold from Beatrice's side. "This pitiful thing will be a gateway to our kind, and this is how it all begins? It's almost regrettable. To think the ability of our kind to walk the planet would be returned by someone obsessed with... that."

Oh, this was indeed something she'd never known. He was speaking to her?! Even nicely? Well, not truly nicely but she was still pleased. She couldn't have been anything else. He'd allow her to drink if she accepted, of course she would. "I accept!" So happy. She could only be this, pathetic thing lapping at something non-existent while trying to maintain her dignity. Pretending of course, that she wasn't simply dick-whipped by dick she'd never even seen. An outside perspective would know... know the truth of her as much as she couldn't know it of herself. That she... and Leorio were two peas in a pod.

Ah, but there were more important matters to be discussed. That man whose visage suddenly shifted towards the nun who smirked at the opportunity. That one known as Kolin was indeed far too busy to even notice a pair of people plotting against her in her own throne room. "I recognized the Lust, but it is of her own creation, she did not receive mine. Too bad, she might not be so confused if she knew of it the way I do. Instead she is this... but a door is a door, and a hole is a hole. I am keeping up this act until I can do better for myself. I don't intend to walk through any door opened by that thing... you can call me Beatrice. Like this..." she stated her plans as they were of no consequence. All of the human children in this room had long since lost everything happening. Simply happy to be alive and shaking and quivering in their little boots. There was no one to stop what was happening here and no one to get in their way. "I've found a better way to a body this simple world will accept, without pushing me out. I'll live and breathe this filthy little world and offer salvation to make room for our brethren. She's already let me mark every woman in this kingdom... she truly has no foresight."

Acceptance came, and with it, there was a light in the blonde male's eyes. Kolin succumbed to the will of the Abyss itself, offering her agreement to the face of an old relic. "H'oh? Good girl. In that case, let the Whore of Babylon have a true taste of the heavens." Befitting of what Kolin could now see, the vision began stroking its own phallus. The queen would experience a plentiful expulsion of ejaculatory fluids, pouring onto and into her as if she were offered a drink from a hose. Any others witnessing this would see it for what it actually was─ a veritable swarm of darkness enshrouding Kolin's person, flowing into her mouth at a rapid pace. She wouldn't simply be touched by the Void; she would take its essence inside, planting the seed that would be fertilized at a later time. After that fertilization... the growth of a new devil would finally begin.

Kolin harbored Lust, but it did not stem from the devil he knew. That sort of thing was precisely why she made the perfect vessel, if tempered properly. A mortal who could spawn an aspect of the Void was rare indeed; he would make great use of the opportunity. The one who named herself Beatrice in this world, thought differently though. She would not use the gateway he constructed; she was already planning her own rise to this world. Malleus had no issue with this. If nothing else, two separate efforts would serve them even better in the end. "I wondered why your current form is so pitiful. This body displeases me as well, though the sacrifice of children was a better decision than I expected. This woman's mind is far too small. At least she may eventually become something better, when the seed I'm planting takes bloom."

A taste of the heavens? She'd always wanted that! How exciting. She'd do nothing but accept, even as darkness flowed within her planting a seed for a different kind of life. Even as she gave more of her mortal self away. She'd do this all the time, any time, if it meant she could actually have what she wanted! She was crazed, but calm. She excitedly swallowed everything dropped. She'd look like an animal lapping up darkness any with consciousness among the children would throw up at such a sight. How could she?! They didn't understand but they knew one thing as certainty, this queen who'd ruined their lives was absolutely crazy. Still, she seemed so satisfied, absolutely.

In the meantime while Kolin stewed in her satisfaction, Beatrice as she was called, had a very civil conversation with one she'd consider her coworker. "This form is one I reached out to, a girl who wished to come back from the Void. We share a dream and a body. And I've learned so many things... I am not totally displeased by this form, but it is far from what I wish to be~" she said with a smile. Of course, there were other things she needed to do. "I wonder what kind of devil she will be. Admittedly she is far too easily manipulated, I definitely only lightly suggested summoning another devil and she fully committed instantly," she raised her left brow and shook her head. That whole situation was one for later discussion. "Do let me know if you require some assistance. I didn't expect to see a face which wouldn't count as a servant. This world is a little less boring now than it was before... it can be, enjoyed at least." The nun's face showed something shadowy and dark. How interesting at least she had a comrade in this entire situation.

Repulsive as she was, Kolin swallowed that which was going to become one with her anyway. That desire for power seemed overshadowed by her desire for the individual she envisioned, but that was just another showing of lust regardless. Good; the sin would serve her well in future... after it was finally done consuming her very soul, as it had been doing for millennia. The essence she absorbed would course its way through the woman inhabiting this vessel, feeding on her sin and feeding it in return. Malleus could sense the start of something grand as the blonde's image breathed its final imaginary breaths.

"H'oh? You found a mortal who shares your vision? Those are the words of lesser devils. That must be an interesting creature you live in," Malleus said to his 'comrade' of the Abyss. That didn't seem to be a very uncomfortable body. In fact, it was quite similar in figure to the devil he knew. Ah, but what they were addressing was the demonic nature of Kolin... or rather, Kujaku Mai. The foolish decision she made to summon a devil after a lighthearted suggestion was just what their kind needed; few mortals would be so stupid as to do that. "I don't believe I will be needing assistance with this one. At this rate, she is doing these things to herself. Now then, I suppose I will take my place. I look forward to working with you, Cnmgm Iliioenj," the male devil spoke before stepping toward Kolin again. By the time her little imaginary friend disappeared from sight, Malleus would be standing where he'd previously been. All things were in place, now what would this future demon do? "Have you satisfied yourself? What now, lustful mortal? I believe your true goal is in sight. Such images are easily produced on a whim, as well."

Kolin was star-struck. She couldn't have been happier in the moment if she tried. No, not at all, if she could have him, she'd take whatever step necessary. At the same time, Beatrice was having a nice conversation with Malleus. In fact, his words made her chuckle just a tad. "She is quite interesting. I believe she wishes to give me that which makes her so. I think that exchange is worthwhile... she will be the first person I save~" those words were so strange coming from one who gave off such an obvious demonic aura. Oh well, she was indeed just a different type of creature. She saw nothing wrong with any of her actions, she was in the right, even if the entire universe thought she was wrong. "As for his needing help with her. I have more faith in you than that, Ambblpi Dgmsejnm," her words came with power as they always did. "I can simply offer you assistance with the more interesting parts of this world. I might also have use for you... so I look forward to our arrangement." She stated with a knowing smirk on her face. He went back to his place and she felt power teem. Oh this little girl knew not of the chaos she was bringing upon the world. Oh well, at least least they'd have a much easier time taking over this den of hedonism she was creating. With her real form she might even enjoy a place like this. She'd already marked the women, if she also took the men she'd have everything she needed to do whatever she wished.

Ah the demon returned to place and faced Kolin who looked up at him as he became what he was once again. What a disappointment. Still... if that person could be hers, then nothing else would truly matter. Had she satisfied herself? "A bit yeah, though... I want him. Not an imitation." Oh... yeah, she still wanted him. But she hadn't even laid eyes on him for a millennium. Seeing him in the moment was enough for her to feel better for a time. Enough to quell that madness within her soul. It also reasserted her desires, now more than ever... she knew she truly wanted him. What would she do now? She stood... looking as if she hadn't just done all the things she'd done in a room full of people. "Now, I set up shop. First things first... All of you children can go. But know, I am not merciful and if you get in my way... I'll slay you all," she said every child in the room shook, nodded and ran, they'd been let go they'd return home, happy to have survived this ordeal and sad for their lost brethren. Moving right along her sight caught Beatrice. "I assume the girl is doing what she wishes, make sure all the women are ready... we're opening up for real. Nothing in this place is free anymore. They'll pay their tributes and if they are opening their legs or mouths I want my cut. Keep track of it all... I can't be bothered." she said to which the nun gave only a bow. "Of course~" she said leaving to begin her tasks. And then there was her still naked Demon summon. "Do you need clothes or something or do you just like being naked? I need a way to subdue... what did Izou say his name was... Heracles. I want that one as one of mine. And for him to stop terrorizing one of my open trade routes. I need to get bodies in here and him rampaging is messing up my business. But if he was controlled, I could have him stay here..." she mused. She liked the idea of him. All of her ideas were coming together. She felt calm once again. She could do everything she needed to. Yes. Everything could be good.

In consuming the essence of a devil and having that Abyss Seed begin to form, Kolin looked up with a very different demeanor about her. Ah, this was quite good. Her mind was finally functioning properly. She was all about the business, content to move things along rather than harp over a ruined opportunity of ages past. The children she spared of sacrifice were sent off cowering, which Malleus found to be a wonderful seasoning to the air's flavor. Beatrice, in the meantime, received instructions to put others to work and get this brothel of a kingdom up and running. Ah, and there was even something of a treat for Malleus' ear. Heracles' mention was a recent memory of Kolin's; it happened to be yet another piece of information Malleus obtained from her. She wished to have him subdued, brought under her control rather than simply being eliminated like the pest he was to this kingdom. Oh, and... there was the matter of Malleus' nudity.

"Clothes will suffice," he said, having no real concern for such things, but finding it somewhat necessary to fit these mortal standards. "In concepts perceivable by this world, I believe I utilize... curses. Yes, that will do. Spells, concoctions and the like will be how my powers manifest. Have me dressed appropriately." The devil didn't seem to care much about being clothed, but if he was to wear such garbs, he demanded that they be suitable. As for the matter of Heracles, he found it useless to call upon a devil for a simple problem of that nature. "Heracles is a man, yes? You do not need me to deal with a male mortal. So long as your Lust is managed properly, you should have no issue bringing mindless insects under your control permanently. That should even be the case with one your kind calls... divine."

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast