Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

Honesty. She'd given her desires as plainly as she could. She didn't care if Jason was mean to her, she didn't care if he just used her. She wanted this exactly this way. How strange was it that after a few moments of consideration she received more rough treatment. Fingers within her mouth so recently removed from her very person, she hated this... It felt utterly demeaning to be treated in such a way, but he used such a grip to prepare himself, and soon enough he was buried deep within her nether. And she was clinching already, she'd worked herself up to this? No. Not really... it wasn't as if she didn't have several other dicks to choose from Jason's was currently top tier in thickness for a normal sized cock but it wasn't as if it was absolutely the biggest or anything. So, why was this more satisfying than she'd normally know it to be? Did she honestly miss the way he treated her? That didn't seem right... all of that was simply a matter of being in close proximity to him. She could do everything she wanted, have a lot of fun with any guy she felt like, and be treated like a queen while it happened. So why? Why was she already feeling weakness in her knees and her body clinching ever so tightly upon his girth? "Fuck yes!! I love Jason's punishments♥!~ His cock is the best♥!~" Well she wasn't lying something about the Argonaut was absolutely the best she could get in her present state. Oh and this was much better as well, this time she could enjoy him without the watchful eyes of that traitorous harlot Nerys to steal all of her attention. She had him all to herself!♥ That was what she wanted!♥

The girl in Nerys' lap continued to squirm about at that very pointedly missing touch. She knew she was being stroked into madness. Nerys hadn't appeared to be this much of a sadist at all, but here she was, so obviously enjoying watching her squirm about as she tried to help nudge herself along but was repeatedly held at just the edge of release. It was maddening. She could feel it happening, see the calm demeanor Nerys possessed as well as feel the watchful eyes of Izou. Her face had turned a stark shade of red, she was biting her bottom lip in agitation, she was pouting and softly panting. Why were they doing this to her? What was this?! Izou's words weren't directly in her favor, he was leaving it up to this madwoman who was already leaving her just at the edge of pleasure! "Hmpf! I--i," she was cut off again so close to demanding something more. "Hoh? Izou-sa~ How very generous!~" Nerys teased, oops. She'd slipped again, this time her fingers made it over the spot she'd been avoiding and just for a second the bartender seemed to relax like she knew in that moment she was about to know something great, but just as quickly as it happened those same fingers moved.

"Ooomp! Don't be like this, you want me to earn it when you st-started it?" she asked with pouty indignation. Ah, yes, this is what Nerys enjoyed about the clever ones. There was always a bit of argument, a bit of real resistance. It was always so cute watching a girl struggle like this especially when all Nerys offered was pleasure. "Only if you want... I told you, I aim to please. I'm sure I could grant you just that if it was what you wanted~" Nerys responded. Oh she really was a tease. The Captain was right... she was a sadist. Though not nearly as much to him as she was to women. Ah, but in this case it was all part of the show, a person from her own world would appreciate such a show, of this she was certain. In fact, if she'd been the one on the other side she was certain she would have been throbbing. The bartender was clever enough though she had her own ideas and she made quite the strange statement while chasing that feeling. "Well, if you can't give me one, then let Izou do it. And I'll give you one instead!~" Oh? How interesting it was in this moment that Nerys did the one thing she'd been avoiding. She moved those fingers about with much dexterity and had this woman moaning her climax in seconds. How very sudden, and amazing. The bartenders whole body melted into Nerys as she threw her head back and found the image of herself in the ceiling to be something strangely arousing. "Aaaah, finally♥!!! You're so good at that... I still want the rest though~" the bartender managed after a moment or two having her legs wobble ever so slightly. "You heard her Izou-sa~" Nerys stated as she flipped the lass around placing the lass' face even with her crotch while watching Izou over the curve of her rather plump bottom, she gave him a wink. Yes. This was the way.

"Keh!" Jason tittered. It couldn't have been more obvious to him that Kolin hardly knew what a better time than this was. He'd use and abuse her as the sleeve she was always meant to be, and she'd relish in every moment of it. If only there were more like this, perhaps without the bravado outside of the moment. Without that part, he could almost call this woman a perfect specimen, despite being quite the one-trick pony as it were. Ah, but no matter what she claimed outside of moments in which she couldn't lie by oath, there was always a form of honesty emitting from the whore queen. Would he bring this to light? Yes, he would do exactly that, all while his fingers curled against her cheek and pulled from within, and the slaps of his pelvis against her ass echoed through the room. "That's more like it! See how much fun you get to have when you're honest? This slutty body of yours never lies, but it doesn't mean shit until you tell the truth with your own whore mouth!"

Rejection of climax came at the hands of Nerys, by Izou's recommendation. Would that last for long? It seemed the answer would be no, but it was all worth the bartender's reaction regardless. Proper sadism may have never been a point of consideration for the samurai, and yet he was giving it quite a bit of thought at the moment. The woman thought to bypass rejection by suggesting that Izou handle the matter of her achieving release, only to be immediately subjected to orgasm by Nerys. Izou could only imagine it was rather satisfying after being held at the brink for so long, though she still desired that which she mentioned moments before. He'd been wondering when he'd get a turn. Downing the remainder of his sake, he rose from the chair and stood facing the bartender's bottom. "Yare yare," he said while slipping out of his obi, never once abandoning his pipe for whatever reason. "I wasn't sure how long I was going to make it, looking at both of you for so long. Onegaishimasu," he teased in a casual manner during the unleashing of his phallus. Rather than insert himself right away, he took to rubbing his tip along the bartender's crevice, up and down as if only to lubricate himself before entry. Well, it was more of a tease at this point, but that didn't matter. He also took a moment to extend his pipe toward Nerys, who seemed to be due for a fair bit of relaxation in the very near future. "I don't know, though. You seemed like you really enjoyed being edged~"

Jason was as he always was, Kolin literally knew no difference in his behavior. As such she assumed a certain amount of abuse was standard behavior for him. Beyond that, she wanted this so him plunging with reckless abandon into her, was perfect. Each skin slapping rebound of their bodies together drove the woman wild. He was even talking more and unlike mot people she didn't mind his words. Of course, they made her happy but also upset. Her body wasn't slutty... but it was honest? She was being complimented? She was desirable? She could have fun if she said the things aloud that her body seemed to imply? Well if it involved Jason then she could do that... she could be this kind of honest with him right? "Hai♥!~ I get to have so much fun!~ Jason's so great when he does this for me♥!~" What a placating statement. "Jason can use me however he likes, I'm a slut for Jason..." she stated happily. Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth past his fingers, she was enthused. She meant it.... but she felt strangely about it. Obviously no one got this kind of praise from her all the time. Praise wasn't something she just gave away, it was something she did to manipulate others, but she couldn't manipulate Jason. No, he gave her what she wished to have so why didn't he just keep doing that? He was the one being difficult by not doing what she wanted when she offered herself. But that didn't matter, she had him right now and she'd let him use her until he didn't think of using anyone else!

At the time that Izou rose to answer the call of the bartender, Nerys found herself looking in his direction. His words reminded her of home, though she didn't fully disapprove of his look, she still couldn't say she was outright attracted to him. Weird. But it was worth figuring out in the moment. "Wari wari, I haven't seen a girl worth teasing in years... I got a bit carried away~" Nerys mentioned of her own sadism towards the lass who was now between her legs. In the meantime she accepted the pipe taking a drag before handing it back. Her whole body was relaxing as she stared at the upturn of the bartender's hips. All the angles she could see were quite interesting. This whole situation was arousing beyond reason. The bartender was fresh off a rather relaxing finish, and though she knew Izou was moving behind her, those eyes of hers were fixed on the legs and crotch of Nerys. Oh, how interesting, this woman had a very muscular body. Not hard, but firm... Her fingers explored Nerys thighs but never reached her sex. From this angle her breasts looked almost impossibly large as well, and she could see all the skin of them given her light attire. She could smell this lass' arousal. What was more, for someone living on a ship in the desert, this white haired mage smelled quite nice... The lips of this bartender touched the inside of Nerys' left thigh, then her tongue followed in a circular motion. "You smell really nice... I'm kind of excited, I get the feeling you'll be a treat~" mentioned the bartender. This woman was honestly bisexual completely attracted to both men and women. How very fortuitous. There was the gentle rubbing of her sex by Izou which made her wiggle those hips of hers wantonly. "If you tease me like that too... Nerys here will suffer~" she stated honestly. This would be noted... as she began sucking on that same spot. Oh? There was going to be a mark there eventually, but the bartender decided as long as she was being teased, someone else would be too. Nerys moaned gently and exhaled smoke. "Hoh? A switch... I do enjoy the clever ones, for exactly this reason. Adaptation is so fucking nice!~" mentioned Nerys, she didn't care if she was teased, she teased herself worse. This was about the entirety of the experience. And the bartender took note of the woman's lack of undergarments and though she moved that little slip of cloth out of the way she made no efforts to take on this rather exposed new area.

Did she know displeasure from how he treated her? He'd have never been able to tell. Every time that dog's tongue protruded from her mouth, he saw only elation in her face. Surely there was something more going on in that twisted little head of hers, but Jason needn't concern himself with that. More candidness spewed from the queen's mouth as easily as her tongue hung from it. Sincerity was worth acknowledging. Sure, she was oathbound to honesty, but she could have simply said nothing at all; it meant something that she did. What more could he do then, while already plunging into her with reckless abandon? What further compensation could he offer? Ah, a thumb in her rear would suffice! Yes, he'd do that─ slide his hand from her hip onto her ass until he could insert his thumb, tugging as if to stretch her hole. "A slut for Jason? And here I thought you were just a slut in general! Was I wrong?"

It seemed Izou's teasing would only result in the same treatment being applied to Nerys. He didn't care; it would only result in greater satisfaction across the board. True enough, as Nerys herself stated, this bartender was worth teasing. Even though Izou was naturally such a person himself, there was a particular edge to this one. Would he make use of that, at the cost of Nerys' release? Yes, he would. She seemed about the type to enjoy such a thing as well, and... besides that, their bounty of the day neither confirmed nor denied his assertion. "So, yes?" he inquired again, making a special effort to rub his tip against her nub in a repeating semicircle. "If you don't give an answer, how's a guy supposed to know what to do with you? Poor Nerys'll never get off if you keep dilly-dallying like this."

Jason continued moving about as if he didn't care and Kolin continued accepting the motions. She would do nothing else, it was what she wanted after all. What was more he thought to give her even more, he inserted a thumb into her rear stretching it without care for her. She squealed with delight. Her hips shaking almost involuntarily as she climaxed from the sudden pain such a thing provided her. "Aaaaah♥!~ Jason's the best!~" she mused once again she was being overly honest. Why didn't he understand what she was like? This was difficult, too difficult. She stayed offering his praises and was being rewarded with the physical treatment she sought. "Of course, I'm a slut for Jason, not just a slut. I don't behave like this for anyone else and no one else treats me the way Jason does!~" she stated, oh that was far too honest. She truly didn't behave for anyone else the way she currently behaved for Jason. In the most logical way possible, she was in charge of everything else and only Jason bossed her around this much and took advantage of her person. Ooops. She wouldn't have answered that way if she could have thought about it. Oh well, she hadn't lied. No one else treated her the way Jason did, she spent a lot of her time trying to find the right mix of things in people but no one required mindless use of her body like Jason did, as such no one else compared for her at this time. Oh, well there was an omission in there... there was one she sought and couldn't have who likely would have suited such needs, but he was a far off target she hadn't reached yet. Jason was fine for how he was now and she was happy to be thrust into by him.

Ah, while the Queen of this Whoredom had some rather confusing thoughts to deal with, a very simple threesome was having a fairly entertaining time. The mouth of the bartender did indeed swirl a nice mouth shaped bruise on the firm thigh of Nerys making the while haired mage exhale her contempt. Oh, how interesting was it, to be on the receiving end of such a tease? Soon after the girl moved up again, a bit closer and began with a single lick of unmarked territory. This was of course, interrupted by Izou, rubbing ever so gently at the apex of her sex. Oh? He'd asked her a question? "I didn't hate it, it wa---as carried out pretty dutifully~" she mentioned of that tease, even those soft breaths of hers were caressing Nerys sex. Oh, the redness in this ashen haired mage's face as she bit down on her bottom lip, a quick glance upwards let the bartender see this face and become more amused by it. "Poor Nerys, you're making this difficult for her... look at her face~" The bartender said a statement that was quite loaded. While she wouldn't have normally let herself be teased to such an extent, at the hands of Nerys it was far from disappointing. The work Izou was doing happened in similar fashion, how long before this lass' tongue finally graced Nerys properly? Well that seemed to be a choice given to Izou... by the bartender. What an interesting show this was turning out to be. "Yare yare... I didn't know I'd end up at the hands of two sadists tonight♥!~" Nerys mused, still she didn't care much about this for a moment. If they wanted to hold her at this edge for an eternity she'd like it while watching the pair of them bicker about with much amusement. Besides... such a thing as what she'd be offered by the lass tongue was something Nerys hadn't experienced in quite a while. She was already being teased by those sensual motions against her thighs, which this woman's hips shift about in response to the rubbing against her nether.

As if everything else wasn't enough, the subconscious movements of Kolin's hips gave away all necessary information. This was where she belonged more than anywhere else. As a testament to how obvious her heightened pleasure was, Jason fed into it. His fingers were pulled away from her mouth, and soon, there was an additional thumb in her ass. Both digits pulled, one to each side as if he intended to gape her with his bare hands. He did, in fact, intend to do exactly that. After getting used to dealing with Nerys and her lubrication methods, Jason found himself desiring something of the sort again. How would he achieve that here, where there was likely no such thing? Saliva would suffice. In the midst of his careless thrusting, Jason went about preparing the next hole he'd be inserting himself into relatively soon by spitting into it while his thumbs pulled it open. Yes, that would have to do for the time being.

Speaking of lubrication, Izou had already managed to slick his member quite a bit using the bartender's undercarriage. Up and down, he began to move his manhood in sequence. Every few motions, he teased her entrance with a brief prod of his tip. The woman was reciprocating his every effort, transferring the treatment to Nerys. As the woman spoke, he did indeed have a look at Nerys' expression. She appeared to openly enjoy the attention she received, perhaps even because of its teasing nature. What an interesting woman. If Izou had the ability to make a decision fully for himself, he would have been experiencing that one alone. Alas, it was not to be under present circumstances; perhaps his wiles could lead to him having his way with Nerys. For now, though... perhaps he'd teased the bartender enough. Almost. At the very least, he was beginning to mix preejaculate with her own moisture. "Say, you're all open for business now, right? Shouldn't you have some sort of protection?" he questioned, having no real knowledge of the situation in this country. No matter the case though, his very next prod wasn't much of a prodding at all. Instead, it became a full thrust into the bartender's opening. The haste of this movement ended roughly halfway down his length, at which point he continued thrusting forward ever so slowly until he could fully bury himself within her.

Kolin was as she wanted to be completely at Jason's whims. At the point where both of his thumbs were stretching her rear she couldn't have been happier. Of course, she found the entire thing a bit strange, it didn't feel like extra care... was he simply doing something different because he wished it so? If he was, she was excited, but why would he care to do that. He could have caused her more pain and she would have enjoyed it. Wait. No... that wasn't right. Well, it was but that wasn't how she thought of it. Did he just spit in there? Did she like that?! Well she didn't dislike it... in fact those movements of her hips as disorganized as they were continued. She was excited, he was... "Jason's teasing my ass♥!~ He's going to punish my ass next and I'm so happy... he's going to shove his cock in my ass♥!~" Yep. She was excited by this, those utterances were at this point completely unrelated to her oaths. Maybe at some point, she'd realize she just enjoyed being this man's dumpster... or maybe she'd realize this was what she sought from the one she chased and that was why she was distracted enough by Jason. Or maybe, she'd never realize any of that, maybe she'd be content in moments where Jason was with her and confused about her feelings when he wasn't.

At the same time, Izou's teasing of the bartender hit fever pitch. And with it her mouth continued to tease the inner thigh of Nerys. "You know, Rory... you're just being mean at this point~" Nerys teased as the Bartender now partly named at least stopped sucking on that spot on Nerys' thigh and instead breathed across her as she was offered the start of proper copulation by Izou along with a question. She didn't actually properly start on Nerys but there were a couple of reasons for that the first of which came with a playful lick towards Nerys' sex but didn't end with any real tongue action for the ashen haired mage. "You haven't asked me properly yet!~" she said with a knowing smirk. As for Izou and that initial push and then the slower one thereafter she had but one thing to say as her body tightened around him. "Yeah, we're open for business properly and you... can do as you like~ I'm going to keep teasing this one~" she said of Nerys who received another casual tongue lashing but not near her sex. "Come on Aurora, even I can't have that sort of patience... give me that tongue you've been teasing me with~" Nerys mentioned fully. A grin came to this woman's face and those golden green eyes of hers lit up. Much like Guin in the last kingdom, her name had been shorted by Kolin for whatever reason at their introduction and anyone who called her by her whole name was punished. Whatever... here and now she could be properly acknowledged. She also gave a less teasing lashing, using her tongue to part Nerys lower lips before swirling just the tip of it at her apex, Nerys exhaled a sigh of absolute relief. Such a feeling as a warm and wet tongue against her sex hadn't been something she'd experienced in quite a while, she couldn't help the little rock of her hips forward.

Teasing? Was that what Jason was doing to the queen's ass? Not quite. His only purpose when stretching and spitting into the tighter of her holes, was preparing it. He wasn't going to deal with too much lack of pleasure on his own end, so he would produce as much lubrication as possible using his own mouth. Of course, that didn't mean he was planning to be gentle. One thing he didn't have access to with Nerys, was the ability to quite literally do as he pleased. He didn't have a single complaint to present about the outcome in those moments, but he was ever seeking the sensation of control. With this whore beneath him at present, he had nothing short of control over the situation. Naturally, he was elated when he had such quality of life. "Is that what I'm gonna do?" he questioned after Kolin proclaimed, for all inhabitants of this room to hear, what he was about to do. With one thrust beyond the threshold of her cervix, he stopped, moving only his thumbs while his girth only throbbed within her. "I don't remember telling you I was gonna do anything like that. Was that supposed to be a request?"

Interestingly enough, Izou was only just learning the bartender's name. Aurora, was it? He wasn't entirely sure why, but he heard that name somewhere before─ somewhere... important. Oh well! Names and the like didn't matter in this country, and they certainly didn't matter in this specific instance. According to Aurora, he could do as he pleased, but she was going to continue teasing Nerys regardless. That was fine. In fact, he began to wonder what he could make her do to Nerys while taking his own place behind her. "Will you? That's not very fair, is it? Poor Nerys, watching you get this while she doesn't get the same effort~" he spoke. With that, he fully delved into Aurora's interior, and rotated his hips in such a way as to swirl his length about within her. Over time, he'd have to figure out what his own movements could do by way of producing physical reactions at the other end of Aurora. As such, it would be Nerys he kept his eye trained on─ she happened to be the one he found more worth looking at anyway.

Oh, Jason was the one in charge here. This was of course, something Kolin loved about this situation. As much as Jason sought to control something, she'd rather leave anything she could to anyone else, but she somehow always found herself stuck with responsibility. Ah, but in the moment she didn't have to live like that it was glorious. A singular push forward and she was quite certain of Jason's placement within her body. He bypassed her natural boundary and she and her tongue fall out of her mouth in response. Still he was stretching her asshole apart. "Hopefully!~" how very optimistic. Of course, she could never really be sure what Jason planned, wasn't that exciting?! Still she really wanted him to fuck her asshole, if she needed to beg to make that happen she would. "YES!! I'm begging Jason to punish my ass next. I want to feel his cock in my ass, I want him to fuck me more!♥~" she begged for this treatment she didn't care what else happened she wanted to have this man take over the hole of her body.

"Fuck!~" a singular chime came from Nerys she was quite elated currently. Still, another swear was coming and this time it was from the newly acknowledged Aurora. The work of Izou currently consisted of more teasing words and a movement of his manhood which made her hips flex backward. At the same time that tongue of hers reached further downward and the strokes of it, swirled as well. She couldn't really help the reaction and she was passing along the sensation. "Hm, well... I suppose that wouldn't be fair, but she did start it!~" mentioned the lass soon afterwards. Nerys on the other hand bit down on her bottom lip, what a nice sensation that circular motion had been for her. Oh, and something else... that gentle blush which appeared on her face as she held the edge of the bed. She was fairly certain she was being watched. Well, that sensation never really died within her. She did like being watched after all, it only served to help the white haired lass along. Strange though it was for a man like Izou to be watching her when there was a fat ass in his face and he was buried within another girl. Still she was one to please, if he had eyes for her, she'd show him something interesting at least... Nerys rather casually slipped her chest out of that top which barely held it in the first place. One hand had fingers casually licked which began teasing her nipples... while the other, landed on the back of the head of Aurora. Nerys began rubbing her scalp and pulling on brown locks further encouraging the tongue between her legs. Oh... the good that would come from this, the fit of Aurora would tighten at the added attention from Nerys and Nerys herself was more turned on from being watched so directly. How fun.

Hopefully, Kolin said. Yes, of course... her earlier experience aboard the Argo had been a learning one for the slut queen, and here she was, proving to her own subjects that it was a much desired one as well. "That's my good little sow," he said with a wolfish grin, as his thumbs moved to stretch her ass further yet. As per usual, his satisfaction would belie a reward for Kolin. He wouldn't leave her waiting for another moment. The very next time he retracted his hips, he was removed from her being. In doing so, another thrust forward resulted in him forcing his way into her ass. There was no hesitation prior to his renewed thrusting either, and since his hands had become free, he snatched up her hair in two tufts as if taking her by the reins. "I'm not even sure what to make of you, y'know? A pig, a cow, a dog, a horse... what should I even pick?" he wondered aloud.

It seemed Izou's efforts were functioning quite nicely. He could gather that his own movements resulted in that change to Nerys' visage, if only through the reactions of Aurora. In the long-run, Nerys took to a certain treatment of her own body, much to Izou's satisfaction. It wasn't as if he had no attention to offer Aurora, but how could he manage to keep his eyes off such an amazing frontal view? He could 'see' the plumpness of that bartender's backside through his hands while it filled them both, so his eyes could be satisfied with the proper visual of Nerys' fore. All the while, he could react to the clutches of Aurora's undercarriage by moving his hips in less of a teasing manner. That gyration persisted somewhat, but he was finally beginning to thrust─ albeit gradually against the bartender's firm hold. When he spoke though, his words were for Nerys as well. "Having fun over there, missy? You're just gonna keep riling me up, doing shit like that."

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast