Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

The Creepy Nun ran off to do preparations and Kolin got to relax for a moment. Well, as much as she could considering that Izou was still pushing her buttons. Though he held up his hand in surrender, his words were still full of jest. Words like this were why she'd enchanted Dagonet before, still she found herself rubbing her forehead. He was jealous was he? She supposed that made a great deal of sense. To be honest Izou was one of the better bodies she had at her disposal. The only thing he couldn't know, was that asking nicely wasn't a way to get anything from Kolin. Regardless of what she said and how she wanted to be addressed, one would have been much more likely to get that sort of thing by force. "Maybe a right to a little jealousy, but keep it in your own head... I'm busy," Kolin managed. That still wasn't properly dismissive. Perhaps that was something she just liked now. Izou was the type to just take orders maybe she could boss him into the sort of thing she was interested in trying out. At the very least it would be a decent holdover until Jason showed up. Wait. No. She didn't want Jason anywhere near her. She didn't care if he never showed up!

Oh the lies she managed to tell herself. Oh, Izou was asking her a question in the most annoying way. "I could use something after the few days I've had," she said cutting her eyes at him. Still this pipe was being offered to her, and she'd take it, despite the fact that he'd been annoying her for several moments straight. A deep inhale and she realized that such a thing was truly relaxing. She should have been upset about this extra speech of his, and his insistence on not shutting up. But here and now, she was in control so she was a little delighted. The Knights were so full of following orders, she forgot what it was like to have men around who were strong but weren't so easily manipulated. "I'll call you when I decide I need you. Or you know, just do that annoying thing you do where you show up when I'm alone and trying to relax. Whichever suits you..." Oh, this man got options and choices and so much freedom to call upon this woman as he wished. What to do now. Her potential problems of housing for Jason and replacing her lost knights were well on their way to being fixed. A bath? Maybe so she could start work on her new face... she wanted to make sure it was appealing for Jason. No, for everyone. Big tits and a fat ass were just generally appealing, it wasn't a Jason specific thing. She didn't care if he liked her form. She wasn't making it for him. Kolin had all but forgotten about the two knights she'd showed up with, neither of them mattered right now. She had a while to do everything, she'd even forgotten to dismiss them or whatever she was going to do with them.

The term 'busy' didn't quite fit, did it? When the pipe was taken from his hand, Izou mockingly raised his head and looked around the work-in-progress throne room. He saw... nothing. A couple of underperforming servants were at the bottom of the stairs with their thumbs up their asses, that weird nun was moving on to start some even weirder ritual, and that creepy white-haired man was just standing around glaring into space. "Hard to believe that while you sit on a comfy chair and wait for work to be done. Don't call yourself busy if you're just thinking. You've got other people doing shit for you; that's relaxation time. Besides, that was just a friendly way of mentioning the smell is still on you~" he spoke. Now that he mentioned it, he had reflexively offered the woman his pipe while knowing what she'd been up to as of late. Yeah, she could probably keep that one; he had others anyway.

She said she would call upon him after deciding he was needed, but what was this? That annoying thing he did when she was alone and relaxing? Interesting. Something was fundamentally different about this woman now; perhaps it was simply the new body. Whatever the reason, one thing would certainly be happening before the other. Izou would undoubtedly be pestering this woman before she had use of him in particular, considering she had such... outstanding options to sort through otherwise. Or, perhaps he would do so because he was bored. Maybe even... "You know what suits me, don't you? Since you're here and relaxing right now, here I am. Though... maybe a toothbrushing first next time? Keep the pipe, by the way; bad decision on my part."

Another glare was sent Izou's way. Ugh, he was probably right wasn't he. She smelled like Jason. There was a flicker of light in her eyes for a second... what an interesting thing to note. Still she managed to seem very annoyed. "Ugh, go away then. And I am busy, just because you don't get how busy doesn't change the fact that it's the truth..." she mumbled. Oh she was still in a bad mood. Actually, the idea that she smelled like Jason was exciting, but why would she want that. Oh right, this wasn't something she should be considering. Ah, she still had that pipe, she'd continue to think about stuff while she smoked. She definitely wanted a bath now right, brush her teeth make herself somewhat presentable after her excurison into the desert. "You're really annoying me Izou. And I wasn't planning to give it back, you gave it to me. It's mine regardless..." she mentioned. Yes indeed, this face was quite different. Spoiled, bratty and full of spite. What was more, she couldn't even properly target her spite because well... she couldn't aim it at the person who caused her so much mental dysphoria.

"I'm going to have a bath and you're going to not bother me for a few hours..." she said standing and marching off. She already knew important things, mostly because of her correspondence with Beatrice. She knew all important things had been arranged. The only annoyance here and now was the fact that Nerys wasn't around to give her beauty products she desired. Oh well, she supposed among the dozens of whores there had to be at least a reasonable alchemist somewhere. At least the basics could be covered even if she couldn't get her preference in products. And just like that, she was gone. Disappearing down open corridors towards what she knew to be her own room. She had a bath already prepared, and some half-naked males were moving about having finished their work in this room. A smirk crossed her face. Yes, that was much better. Tooth brushing, first on the list. She stood before a mirror looking at herself. Those blue eyes of hers, angrily shifting as she removed from her own mouth the taste of Jason's spunk. Would he be coming back anytime soon? Would he be happy to see her? The mechanical motion of brushing her teeth was all but lost as her mind travelled all over the place. Actually, she didn't care, obviously she could have any man she wanted. It didn't matter if Jason never came back.

"Yeah, not happening. You're the only entertaining thing to show up here in months. No way am I going anywhere until this place is up and running," Izou retorted. If he annoyed Kolin so much, she could feel free to personally try getting rid of him. That white-haired male was obviously her new personal assassin; he wouldn't mind having a go at him if things came to that. Ah, but he highly doubted that would happen. Kolin wouldn't even be sticking around herself, choosing instead to rise and go for a bath... and hopefully a mouth-cleaning as well. Izou immediately flopped into the throne where she'd been sitting, smiling casually as he looked over her form at a different angle. "Hai hai! You'll have a bath, and I'll only bother you for a few hours when I drop by," he said, carelessly reaching out to pat the supposed queen's rear as she walked off. Why he felt so comfortable behaving this way, perhaps the world would never know.

Meanwhile, Leorio's contemplation was reaching its end. She was going to bathe? Was this the perfect opportunity? He certainly took it as such, and therefore followed shortly after she left the throne room. The time spent in her personal quarters was being observed through a small opening in the door. Was this truly the path? It had to be! He had to be as aggressive as that damned desert pirate, to truly experience his queen in all her glory. When was the moment to strike? Perhaps when she finished cleansing herself of that bastard's residue. . .

He was right. She knew enough about him, to know he loved nothing more than women, smoking, and drinking. Well, aside from the fact that he quite enjoyed fighting people, which was another reason he followed her around. He definitely wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. But she would, she'd gotten up, and the man had immediately claimed the chair she'd been sitting in. Ah, he was looking at her, having a good time... he always was. A gentle pat to her backside and later and she was simply shaking her head as she walked off. She truly didn't care very much what Izou did nor did she discourage his actions in anyway. How confusing given her general power trips.

A crack in her door was something she didn't care about. She brushed her teeth for longer than one would have thought necessary. Got her teeth and tongue and gargled thrice. Finally her mouth no longer tasted like Jason. She missed it. What no. No she didn't... what the hell was wrong with her? She rubbed her hand over her face and shook off her thoughts. She had no problem prancing towards her filled bath tub and stripping out of her mutilated desert attire. She'd dress in better garbs from now on. She had entire closet full of things she'd seized from lesser kingdoms. Ah, she'd eventually find something that suited her. Within the waters of this bath she found herself finally relaxed. Her head tilted back after she cleaned herserlf she thought over her next face. Something attractive. Genuinely pretty. Something that didn't give off a hint of her feelings below the surface. Yes, that sort of thing was exactly what she needed. Something with bigger tits than that harlot Nerys had managed, better hips too. Yeah, she could do that. Blue eyes were apparently all the rage as well, she'd keep those... hm... what else though? In a world of crazy hair perhaps she'd go to something more natural? All the while she asked herself these questions her mind was within the Nexus were it tended to wander while she built characters. She'd done this too many times. She could easily make this next version of herself. Ah, but she'd only reveal it when this face died. She wondered if Jason would mourn this one face of hers? Maybe she should keep a copy of it for him... he'd like that right? No. What the hell was wrong with her, why did that man keep coming up in her thoughts. She'd left him already it shouldn't matter. He was probably far away, torturing Nerys! Yes, giving that stupid bitch the kind of attention she actually deserved.

Speaking of much-deserved attentions, the woman who sat in her bath would finally be receiving what she always truly wanted! Yes, it was all fully clear to him now. When she last kicked him away for his services, it was because he wasn't aggressive enough. Considering the way she addressed that stranger in the throne room, this could be the only true answer; relinquishing control to another was in her nature. With that in mind, Leorio took his opportunity. The door to Kolin's chambers swung open, and there he was in full... well, there he was. He was without a single article of clothing, and fully erect as he stared down the bathing woman. He... was fully erect, right? Well, that thing over his testicles was pointing forward, at least. Excitement was clear in his visage as he stepped forward, confident as ever before now that he'd cracked the case. "It's time~" he chanted. Kolin would be taken to a new world here and now; all would begin as he reached the tub and leaned over its edge, extending his hand to grab her by the face as he'd seen another do previously. "Come on, slut! You're going to service me now, like daddy's good little whore. Good job getting all cleaned up for me; I can treat you the way you need to be treated now~" Ah, the delusional king had taken yet another leap. In his mind at least, he would have to be rewarding the Argonaut Jason for being so useful over the past few days. That man had been a valuable asset for showing him what needed to be done with the bitchy queen, and now... he could do what was necessary─ right?

Suddenly, Kolin's bath was interrupted. This was a bit earlier than expected, she opened her eyes and saw... Leorio. She scoffed immediately. How dare this thing enter her bath with such audacity. It's time? Time for what? This little creature was strutting towards her as if he thought he was king of Dis. Oh bless his little dumb heart. Everything about Kolin seethed as she watched this piece of garbage strut towards her bath like he owned this room. What was more, he had more to say. Who'd taught this dumb child such sentences? Words borrowed from a man, whose footprints he couldn't have walked beside in the sands. "Hahahahaha!~" a laugh escaped this woman in the moment. Perhaps he was trying to replace Dagonet, well he was a bit short for that too... that little jester had a decent dick hidden under those tights. And what was this, his hand was actually upon her face, he thought he could touch her without her express permission? He was leaned over this tub, she reached out for him, her face completely impassive and then she aimed to pull him into the tub immediately. If she succeeded her hand would be placed on the back of his head her body positioned to pin him in case he trashed about. She intended to drown this little rat. He might have thought he was the one learning from Jason, but it was actually, Kolin who learned how to treat trash. "You pathetic little creature. Those were pretty words, but your non-existent dick says you should shut your fucking mouth!" she said, as if she hadn't a care in the world. In fact she was laughing, laughing maniacally right just now. Obviously, she wouldn't kill him in this tub, but... he needed to learn his place in the world, and she was presently apt to teach him. If everything went according to plan, she'd pull him up when the bubbles slowed a bit and slam him against the tub's edge. She looked at this boy with disdain, how dare he stand before her, reminding her of how much trash she'd been?

She laughed. Yes, that was good! Laughter of relief escaped her lungs, as the formerly foolish king finally realized the proper approach! Oh, how wonderful it was that she even grabbed him and pulled inward, toward herself! Wait... why was he moving so far? Ah, she must have desired a bit of foreplay beneath the water... but then, why was she pinning him down in a place that wasn't her lap? Why wasn't he allowed time to hold his breath first? Why was she holding him still while he tried to come up for air?! Oh dear; this wasn't good at all. The things Kolin said, he couldn't hear, as even his ears were underwater at the time. Leorio struggled and struggled. He eventually gave in as the consciousness nearly left him. Just when he thought he'd be drowned here, the young king was removed and... slammed into the structure he was being held within. He coughed profusely, regurgitating water that had been taken into his lungs. What was this all for? Hadn't he done the perfect thing? "You..." Cough, cough. "Wanted... this. To be my plaything. I saw it!" He coughed more, his hand grasping his own throat. Maybe he wasn't firm enough. He should have gone for the throat, yes? Maybe, it would have only been right to jam his pecker into Kolin's mouth before words were even shared between the two. Ah, he'd have to keep that in mind for next time!

She'd slammed him against the tub, but he hadn't heard what she'd said to him while he was in the water. That was bad. He should listen better. Yes, not that she shouldn't have been speaking while he was drowning or anything. Yeah, oh well that didn't matter. He was sputtering up water, his lungs expelling what he'd taken in. "Hahahahaha!~" still laughing. This stupid boy really thought she wanted him, that she wanted him to treat her the way that Jason did. Well, she didn't mind that sort of thing from Jason, she might not have minded it from someone like Izou. Hell even Lot could talk back to her a bit. "You're fucking blind if you thought you saw me wanting to be your plaything!" she exclaimed, her hand closed around his throat. And she exhaled, she aimed to knee him in the groin while doing this, she wanted him to know pain. And she wanted him to understand. "You are ill-equipped to speak to me like that. You have no cock. Men without cocks aren't useful to me. Men without cocks cannot speak to me unless I tell them to," she gave these instructions carefully as she gave him another swift knee to the groin. "Men without cocks do what I say and they take any attention I give. They don't barge into my bath." she said. "They don't touch me, unless I ask.. they do not get a thing I don't give," she said carefully, aiming to hit him in the groin again. "They wait, like the good little dogs they are, for whatever I give them. Am I clear?" Oh she was furious, but if he behaved from this momet forward, she'd let him go without any further incident.

What did she mean? Were the signs not as clear as he thought? They had to be! There was no other explanation for her behaving such a way, when she was his queen! Now there was a hand wrapped around his throat, leaving him struggling to take in air again. Luckily for him, there was something happening that forced an intake through even his collapsing windpipe. Sadly, the cause was an excruciating form of pain shot from his balls, up through his body. The young male yelped, at least as much as he could. Those hands of his were grasping at Kolin's, scratching at her knuckles in a desperate attempt for freedom. These signs weren't clear! She showed herself in a servile state under the groin of another, but it was his size which left him beneath those brutes? He was king! He'd been chosen by Kolin herself; he should have the privileges! Again and again, that knee met his jewels. His eyes widened each time, moisture welling up within while his legs flailed about in the aftermath. Wait... maybe this was a matter of having to overpower her? Yes, that was worth a shot! One of his hands left its post, reaching out to grasp Kolin by the throat. "I'll... show you. You'll be drooling... on my..."

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast