Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

Jason's found satisfaction, Nerys found it as well and the world kept moving forward. Some weeks passed since the arrival of the Argonauts and all seemed to be fine in the world of Kolin. With such direct access to Jason she seemed less crazed than normal, even so, with time passing appropriately she was finally able to do the thing that she'd been keeping that teen for. Ah, yes, today was to be her birthday and as such the Queen approached her room where she was meant to be kept. She was being fed and kept happy, that much fell under the purview of Beatrice, but what was this girl up to in her fun time, Kolin would soon enough enter her chambers and find out. "Hm, its finally time..." the woman announced on her entrance. She'd never told this girl exactly what it was she wanted her for, but now that she had enough code to write the overlay she could get rid of this pregnancy and move on with her life... her plans and her work. She'd been avoiding shifting her Avatar for exactly this reason, or rather, she couldn't shift while she was pregnant. What a terrible design flaw, since it didn't apply to all of her faces, she was stuck in the one she was until she got rid of the status effect. How annoying. Whatever the case, she could get rid of it now and move on to the next face and the next big thing. She wondered briefly if Jason would enjoy her new face, if he'd still treat her the way she wanted? Wait, none of that actually mattered, maybe she could get him out of here so she'd stop being so concerned with him.

Ah yes, it was finally time for some sort of acknowledgement from anyone who had something to do with her being in this room! Go figure, said acknowledgement was coming from the woman in charge herself. What would that damn woman witness upon entering the room? Well... the girl was just sitting there, seemingly bored out of her mind. Her seat of choice was not the rather lovely couch present in this room, nor the exquisite bed. No... it was that tiny excuse for a man, Leorio. The poor lad was on his elbows and knees, his back supporting the half-naked brunette's lithe form with a surprising amount of difficulty for a male. Leorio was nude aside from a strange harness he'd been set up with, and his own underpants were presently being used as a gag to keep the whiny bastard relatively silent. Currently, the bratty brunette lass was busy filing her nails while her round bottom comfortably rested on the small of Leorio's back. "Ugh. Time for what? That shitty excuse for fancy food again?" she asked, paying no mind to Kolin aside from these snarky retorts. The situation she'd been placed in was very comfortable, but she'd never been so bored in her life. Something had to give. "I'm not even hungry. Besides, I'd rather just have a plain ol' steak or something like that. None of that weird sauce, either. Gourmet ain't for me, lady."

Kolin entered this room to find a rather strange sight. Ah, yes... this was, rather strange to see. Leorio in a harness, underwear in his mouth being used as a chair. That poor skinny boy was struggling even with the slim figure of the brunette atop him. And she, for all her words was simply filing her nails, and complaining about food. Something about this whole thing was hilarious. Yes, entirely too funny, Kolin would have a good laugh about this before she said anything else, how fucking amusing. Actually, she could already swear this was a child of Jason's and hers already. "Bwahahaha!~ Alright... this is fucking hilarious, I am going to let pass that you weren't supposed to be allowed near trash dick," she said wondering how the girl even ended up in contact with one like Leorio after the orders for her care had been given. "Regardless, I can't account for common tastes, I refuse to eat any of that plain garbage. But if you aren't hungry that doesn't even matter. Besides, it isn't like I came here to feed you or anything... it's not like I care to nurture," Kolin said with a certain amount of surety. She knew herself in moments like these at least.

"I came here to make you... into what you need to be. A child of the Argonaut Jason," she said with the slightest bit of anxiety. She wondered if this would make Jason happy... would she be praised? Once upon a time, such a gift from her was considered a blessing of massive proportions. Families prayed to her for exactly this reason. Men showed up to her temple to serve her for their wives to receive such a bounty. Here and now she was about to pass along such code lines to a random orphan child in her city just because the idea of being properly pregnant didn't suit her. Her hand opened over her stomach and she began twisting, the golden lines of code began to emerge from her person as she interacted directly with the Nexus to retrieve the information that would be this girl when she was finished. She opened her hand when she was done and those code lines looked like little strands of light twisting around in her hands. "Just accept it, it's easier if you don't fight it. Besides if you do this, you can meet Jason..." she said as if this was something everyone should want. She moved towards the girl and with an open palm would aim to integrate it properly into her person, if she didn't fight it. Such a thing was simply Kolin's way, she'd merge this girl with the code herself because explaining such a thing to a native of this world was well beyond her personal liking.

Apparently, the scene Kolin walked into was worth a hefty amount of laughter. The girl didn't think so; it was nothing short of an annoyance most times. Little did she know, the pair would easily get along based solely on the pest of a man trapped under her arse. As for the thing she was going to "let pass" as she said, the girl could only quirk a brow. "Do what now? Oh... right, yeah," she said, having forgotten about the stipulations given to that creepy nun when she was first brought here. After realizing what the queen meant, the lass nearly gagged just as she'd done during their first meeting. "I ain't here for random dicks anyway; especially not this little cuck. He makes an alright chair for the few seconds he isn't squirming, though. . ."

The reason for this entire ordeal was revealed soon enough. Well, revealed was a bit of a strong word. Kolin claimed she was to become the Argonaut Jason's child. What the hell was that supposed to mean? Was she being handed over for adoption? Oh... was this whorehouse of a city that low, and the one called Jason had some weird fetish she was expected to adhere to? Whatever the case, no idea was anything short of disgusting. "I'm not doing some freaky DDLG shit. You can shove that right up your ass," she said, removing herself from Leorio's back and stepping away from the encroaching... whatever that glowing magical bullshit was. If it touched her, she was sure it would wind up being some sort of seal, sacrificial spell, or some crap like that. "First thing's first, old lady. What the fuck is that, and who the fuck even is Jason? That one of those loud guys I keep hearing down the hall? They all sound old; I ain't fuckin' 'em."

Ah, how interesting. According to this girl, the boy beneath her wasn't much of anything and she wasn't interested in him. That was good, he was a terrible person to be interested in. She also wasn't implicitly interested in random dicks... they could have gotten along swimmingly based on this, "Chair, a footstool, punching bag... Those last two were the most appealing for a while," Kolin admitted, while not crazed that wasn't necessarily a malicious statement. Moving right along she heard the girl's new complaints. Shove it up her ass, and she wasn't taking it and blah, blah blah... Nothing but confusion crossed Kolin's face. She definitely didn't want to explain all of this, but given the girl's attitude she'd actually have to do some reasonable bit of explaining. "Ugh... I don't even know what that DD whatever the fuck you are talking about is, but I have a feeling you think I am trying to do something terrible and I am actually not, for like the first time in ages," stated Kolin plainly. To be honest this child's treatment was the nicest thing this Queen had done since her creation. While she wasn't a good or nice person, she wasn't actually the type to sell what she considered children into random forms of sex slavery. She'd have people under the age of consent killed long before she had them suffer a fate like that, even she had some sort of standards... though she couldn't at all say she had anything resembling a maternal instinct. Hell, she was barely personable.

"Ugh, fine. Fine... I'll try and answer questions today," she said with a haughty flip of her hair. "This...is a Mystic Code. One which accounts for a life. Literally it is the base code for a kid I was pregnant with by Jason. But I was a fertility goddess and I don't birth, raise kids, or even entertain them, when it can be avoided," the woman explained the situation in the simplest way possible and with a great deal more honesty than she normally offered people. She wasn't purposefully mean to this girl, and though she didn't care for her in a direct way, she did want Jason to be happy and having his off-spring be happy was part of that. "Jason is the Captain of the Argonauts, and a Hero. He's actually great. He brought all those old loud guys but mostly they live out in the desert on his ship and kill monsters or whatever the fuck they do. I don't know... this place is a layover for him I guess. But I am not saying you should fuck any of them. Actually, if you accept this and make it part of you, you'd be Jason's kid, and he doesn't strike me as that type of guy at all..." she mentioned with that code still extended. "It'd also make you more like those of us who come from the other world... you know make you actually strong give you a fresher start on life. You'd still be you, but extra..." mentioned Kolin of this particular thing... she knew of a case where someone was freaked out about accepting a code but the ego of a baby wasn't strong enough to overpower the base of a person. "You're still young and all, it'd give you a chance at least. And you could meet Jason and maybe he'd take you out to do that kind of commoner shit you're interested in. You're obviously not interested in being here... even with the best possible treatment anyone besides me receives," Kolin finished up. She picked this girl because she had the right kind of base personality and age to be agreeable with general stuff. She was enough herself that taking the upgrade wouldn't get rid of her base personality or anything so, she'd have a reasonable shot of it just being a general upgrade with some extra knowledge, no one would actually say no to something like that right?

"Footstool? Gross. Damn rat can't meet my arches right," the girl scoffed, bringing attention to her arches that seemed almost custom-built for the highest of heels. Even when backing away from Kolin's advances, she seemed to be almost tiptoeing around. Perhaps she should have ordered that nun to bring her some fitting shoes. Oh well.

For a queen amongst whores and a whore amongst queens, Kolin was unaware of the acronym used by a commoner like this girl. That was strange. Considering the purpose of this country in its current state, one would expect her to be familiar with all forms of kinks. Maybe she was just some dumb, vanilla whore who knew no more than one or two positions. Yeah, that sounded about right in the girl's head. At least this woman could take a moment to answer important questions and be rational. She was with child... as one should probably expect of her over 90% of the time. She did not, however, have any intention of giving traditional birth; there were more mystical means of doing so before her belly even grew. How creepy. Clearly, the nun wasn't the only weirdo around here. At least the one called Jason wasn't specifically one of those obnoxious men she'd been hearing in recent weeks. She allegedly wouldn't be changed mentally, or required to bed any of those brutes... and would perhaps even have the protection of that group's leader.

How many benefits could she gain? What sort of life could she live? Most importantly... could she even trust the word of that woman who brought her to this room? Luckily, the girl hadn't seen what happened to the other children brought forth the day she was collected. "So you're sayin' I can just be counted as somebody's kid, and that can get me out of this shithole city? Doesn't sound bad; at least I can get rid of that damn nun. Fine, but if I get fucked on this, I'm kickin' your old ass six ways to Sunday right here and now!"

Kolin watched this girl tiptoe around and nodded her understanding. "Hardbottom high heels would make you happy and keep your feet from hurting... well, as much as one like you can be," she commented understanding the girl's shoe needs as a woman and someone who went through similar issues when she was a skinnier being. This girl came with abnormally high arches, like she was born for high heels. More likely she was built like a female rogue who were made to move quietly but as a human she hadn't been typed because she hadn't been actively doing things. In Kolin's home world a more maternal person would have took her shopping and been excited about it. But the woman known as Mai Valentine didn't have such instincts, she simply commented and moved on, but such was a quality of her type of being.

Mystical means of birthing children was about the best upgrade the game version of this world had gotten. Apparently the humans native to this world still gave birth the old fashioned way and the idea of that disgusted Kolin. Who would chose such a thing? Well, it didn't really matter, the young girl before her seemed to be weighing her options at least. Granted this came with the same kind of gripes the girl always had, but Kolin still favored those sorts of reactions from people... as such she had nothing to say about it directly. "Yeah, basically you'd be our kid and you'd be stronger than the type of trash beings this world produces. And yes, you could leave... if you leave with Jason. I can't have him upset with me because something happens to you..." she said with her eyes cutting to the side. She still thought that making Jason happy was a simple matter of her own oaths to the man, but that wasn't entirely it... perhaps someday she'd realize that, but this was far from such a time, even though she'd spoken of the man in a way which was obviously different than she spoke on any other individual she'd mentioned so far. "And even with an upgrade like this you couldn't kick my ass... I mean you could try but you're way under level for something like that..." Kolin said honestly, still holding out the coding for the girl. She might have gotten beaten up by someone like Arthur, but without magical means or some way to crack her diamond form this girl wouldn't have much luck in an endeavor like that. Still, she wasn't trying to harm the girl and had only shared the truth with her. She could be taken at her word in this particular case. If she was truly accepting of it, Kolin would move on to place it into her, enveloping her in the light of the Nexus as this overlay took place. It would change her physically to look like a bit of a mash-up between Jason and Kolin.

"Huh. Yeah, that sounds like something I might like. These hard floors are alright," the girl said, managing to match the civility surprisingly brought to the conversation by Kolin. If that woman wasn't some crazed person enslaving and torturing thousands, perhaps she could have been an acceptable sisterly figure to someone. Oh well; she was trash as things stood, worth only what she herself brought to the proverbial table. At present, said worth was roughly idle chitchat without physical violence. Whatever the deal was between Kolin and Jason, she didn't care at all. She had confirmation of her potential freedom from this place, even if it came at the cost of... well, becoming someone's child. With no parents worth being concerned about presently, she wasn't going to start enjoying the presence of new parental figures. Jason could get her out of this shithole, and she could be on her own way thereafter. Yes, the perfect plan! Maybe she'd even stomp a hole in Kolin's ass after this was all over, just to prove herself capable! She managed to seem almost smug while accepting the Mystic Code of Kolin's unborn child into herself. Consumed by the Nexus' light, she underwent only a few minor changes. Her eyes shifted from emerald to sapphire, and then... the annoying shift occurred. Her hair, her beautiful brown hair, was bleached that disgusting shade of blonde she hated seeing atop Kolin's head. Her hair was always in her eyes, so she could see it quite clearly as it changed. Once more... she gagged. Of all the things, why did it have to be the hair?! She could have settled for a bit more ass, another cup size, anything but the damn hair! Though... actually, she was feeling just a bit shapelier. She was working with a tad more muscle definition as well, but mentally and emotionally, she remained herself. Oh, this really wasn't too bad as long as she ignored the hair color. "Is that it? Stick me with blonde, and I'm good to get the fuck outta here?"

It was a strange fact of life, that while not completely crazed someone like Kolin could be considered tolerable by a lot of people. "Hm... there should be an extra closet around here somewhere... there should be some shoes to fit both need, function and your... strange style choices in there," she said knowing she'd turned most of the extra rooms around hers, into outlet storage space for things she wasn't sure about. Perhaps if Mai ever stopped to realize she could be amiable, she would have a much better time of life in general. For now though, she was settling for a bit of civil conversation with a child she was trying to turn into her own by virtue of a mystical birth. Ah, yes, she had a lot of complaints to lodge but at the end of the day she accepted the upgrade. Ah, but that wouldn't come without complaint either. Her hair color was an issue? "Ugh, blonde is a great color, and I am or rather was, naturally this shade even as my original self... I miss this color from time to time..." Kolin admitted with a wistful kind of countenance. "Regardless, blonde takes color easy, I am sure you can eventually find someone to dye it for you if it's actually a problem or hell, reroll it the next time you decide to change your face... if you're capable of it..." Kolin said in the most off-handed manner. "If you want to leave though... You have to meet up with Jason and have him take you with him... I can't send a kid alone out into the desert... especially not his," she said with a casual fling of her hand. She gestured towards the girl's door and began walking towards it. "Come on, I'll introduce you... I guess, that seems like the sort of thing he'd be upset if I didn't do," she mentioned as if she had no real idea of how to interact with Jason. The truth was she didn't but there were several reasons for this... regardless, if the girl went with her, she'd set out to find the Captain of the Argonauts.

Dye?! What the hell was that crazy old bitch talking about? She couldn't just go out and change her hair color whenever she wanted; that sort of luxury was for the wealthiest of people where she'd come from. She'd probably just have to tie it back, if only to keep it out of her vision. That would have to do. For now, it seemed she was actually capable of exiting this room after being stuck within for so long. There were a couple of attempts here and there over the past few weeks, albeit with an obvious lack of success. Now, she had no issue whatsoever passing that threshold and finally leaving that pitiful scrub of a boy behind inside. What would become of him? It didn't matter. The girl once thought to have some worthwhile company during her stay, but she simply couldn't tolerate his mannerisms. Would anyone even believe he assumed she would meet his desire, in lieu of whatever queen he was rambling on about? Well... yes, but she wasn't aware of that.

Forward the pair of women went, in search of the Argonaut Captain himself. Where was Jason at the time? Where he'd been all along, of course. This trip wasn't for him; it was for the crew. Even so, he indulged himself in his personal little throne room of the Pleasure Palace. Many servants of Kolin were at his beck and call around the clock, and were presently treating him like literal royalty. Fancy fruits were plentiful atop silver trays, carried from one servile individual's hand directly into the Argonaut's mouth. Others nearby offered massage treatments to his shoulders, hands, feet, and of course his groin as well. All in all, he couldn't have been receiving more pleasant treatment... but what was this on its way? Ah, Kolin again, as well as some other girl he'd never seen before. Naturally, Jason would address only the former. "Back again, huh? Didn't you just leave some time this morning?"

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast