Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

That poor scrawny boy had been, treated as if he was a simple piece of furniture. The poor lass with him didn't know that the Queen he was going on and on about was the same one who'd been running this particular Kingdom. He was simply speaking, obsessed with her, even after she'd pretty plainly stated that he was nothing but trash to her, such was his nature. Oh well, he'd be sure to be roaming about the palace again eventually, Kolin was quite sure he had no intention of properly disappearing or anything. He never went very far away... she could easily admit to having forgotten his presence completely since he disappeared in the weeks prior. This girl had been doing her several favors, well... at least she was useful beyond taking on the body of the unwanted pregnancy of hers.

In the throne room, Jason was being treated to the fullest of body massages. Of course, Kolin was immediately pissed about all of the women hanging all over the man, even so, she couldn't presently actually be upset. That was one of the things, which was actually enforced by her own oath, she literally had to behave in his presence. His words reached her in their usual mocking tone. Ah, but she could do nothing but happily answer the man even. "Of course, Jason... I'm always happy to see you... but," she paused and thought about how to introduce this girl. Was she going to have to explain again? Ugh... something else to do today. "This kid is yours... well ours. She doesn't like it here so I figured I'd introduce you," she said thinking about it for a moment. "Huh... I suppose I didn't give you a name yet huh..." she said looking at the lass for several moments. Naming people granted extra powers as well... she supposed it would be the right thing to do, unless this girl wanted to name herself. Or Jason wanted to. At the same time Nerys was popping up, this time chasing after a woman with red hair and large breasts heading over to the bar for her first drink of the morning. She only appeared in this place when Kolin wasn't here... that wasn't a show she wanted to see. "Yare yare, I thought this show was over already... I figured I could have a drink in peace..." the white haired mage mumbled, oh... there was a younger blonde lass here as well. Welp, maybe this was worth watching for a moment or two.

So, this was the one called Jason. The girl watched him take in the attention of so many at once, figuring he surely did something to be receiving so much public treatment without being charged. She heard many of the workers here walking by, talking of their conquests and other such things. No one who saw so many women at once in this place, could do so without infinite wealth. Besides, she was apparently the child of this man and Kolin, the latter of whom was far too self-centered to allow this sort of debauchery. The girl let these thoughts process while her 'parents' spoke, and was eventually grinning from ear to ear due to what she thought of it all.

This teenage girl, according to the whore queen, was... his? Rather, theirs? That should have been a ridiculous notion, but Jason had been around long enough to witness many oddities. He'd been under the assumption that Kolin had been impregnated on the Argo, just as he thought the same of Nerys after so many fillings for both. He could assume now, that Kolin employed an ancient method of skipping traditional birth... using a catalyst. At the very least, the more he looked at this girl, the less he could deny her being his child. Such was especially the case when she spoke. "Hello Dad!" she said almost sarcastically, becoming more serious in following moments. "You're the one really in charge here then, huh? How about getting me outta slut city so I can have some fuckin' fun?" she asked.

Yes, that was about all the confirmation Jason needed. He definitely wouldn't be keeping any child of his in this country, but she was more than an adult by the standards he followed. The most disturbing thing about that, though, was something he'd have to be righting immediately. Damned be Kolin's naming of the girl, and damned be the thought of her leaving before quite a few birthdays had gone unaddressed. Something should have been done many years ago in this person's life, but... also not for a few more years? Whatever the case, now was the time. "Get the girl a drink─ a strong one."

As this girl watched her 'parents' interact, Nerys did the same with a raised brow. She'd been gently wondering if that game mechanic played out here and was more than a little happy to find out it did. That would save her quite a bit of trouble eventually. As a female person who wasn't even interested in dicks she definitely wasn't interesting in passing a turkey sized baby through her body. "Huh, that's a bit of a relief... clever kid too," Nerys mentioned as she would once again be found with her face buried in a woman's chest while drinks were being served. Kolin managed to look just as haughty as she always did about this situation, in the last few weeks she could only be certain of the idea that Nerys truly preferred women. Get the girl a drink huh? Well, at the bar was that blue haired girl with the magenta eyes. She was always watching this sort of thing. She seemed a little amused by this entire situation. Still, she'd comply with this wish of Jason's and any kid who'd had to deal with Kolin directly deserved a drink or twelve. Besides all that, this one was at least familiar with the particular rite taking place here.

"How about a nice black wine? We'll even dilute it less than normal~" the blue haired woman mentioned, as she brought the girl a shallow dish and poured from a large clay container a wine so dark it seemed to almost truly be black. At the same time, it had the consistency of syrup and was mixed with water soon after. "A taste of home, Captain Jason? Nerys helped me out with the process... I figured a fellow country man would enjoy something like this~" asked the girl whose eyes never really seemed to waver as she produced another traditional shallow cup for the man should he be so inclined to share his daughter's first drink. Of course, Nerys knew about this particular wine, she'd been asked by this blue-haired lass about making it, given her own abilities in Alchemy and keeping the Captain happy was on Nerys to do list as always she just didn't know exactly what such brewing information would actually be used for. Huh, strange, it didn't seem that the blue haired woman was oathbound to Kolin the way to others were, and those eyes of hers... reminded Nerys of Merlyn. Oh well, this at least seemed to be a happy occasion, Nerys could continue to watch passively. All the while Kolin herself shifted through a great number of names in her head, trying to come across one she didn't absolutely hate. If the kid was going to be hers, she might as well not hate the name, still it was quite the problem searchng for a name in her memory that wasn't connected to someone she hated, nor someone whose existence pissed her off.

The child of Jason and Kolin would be receiving a stiff drink, so there wasn't a thing for her to complain about presently. Actually, it would even be counted as her first alcoholic beverage; this would make one hell of an extra birthday. Wait... was this to be considered her new birthday? She could hardly remember the old one, so it was probably best if she accepted it as such. When someone finally approached, it happened to be the very same bartender Jason had taken note of a few times. In recent weeks, many of Kolin's servants had been all over him. This one, however, was the singular exception from what he'd seen. Alas, here she was with exactly what he desired, down to specifications he hadn't even given.

Black wine. There was only one thing she could have meant by that, and indeed, she spoke of being a fellow countryman. Jason wore a grin during his reminiscence of days long gone. No way was he going to not reach out and claim that second cup for himself. In doing so, he even had words of thanks to offer the blue-haired woman. "Eυχαριστώ," he said, raising his cup to the woman. "I haven't had a taste of home in a long time. Is it the same for you? Come; Greeks drink with us." Ah, Greece. So often, he missed it. Interestingly enough, his offer was extended to Nerys as well. Was she Greek? Well, he'd been assuming as much the entire time she'd been around, and this black wine being an original idea of hers cemented the clause. If she wasn't indeed Greek, there had to be some influence somewhere, right?

The younger blonde accepted her drink apparently and not much to the blue haired lass' expectations, Jason wanted his drink as well. How nice, she'd been observing his workings since he'd gotten here, and she found him to be a bit of a hedonist, but only overly rude to Kolin. As such, she liked the way he operated and had no problem dealing with him, good customers got good treatment as well, such had always been her way. And though her observations she'd figured out exactly how Greek, the man was, as such she'd decided to befriend him. He accepted the cup from her hands and she grinned in return, those magenta eyes of hers glowing just briefly. "Παρακαλώ" the lass replied to his thanks. She'd not spoken her native language in quite a while it felt strangely rolling off her tongue. "It's been quite a while since I had a taste of home... living in foreign lands for the bustle of city life made me miss home long before I ended up here. I'll join for a while~" she agreed of her own volition to drink with Jason and his daughter. She retrieved a cup for herself and one for Nerys as well... it was only right consider the woman helped her learn the process to make it. "I assume you count as well!~" she chimed pouring one for her and one for herself. This jug was full of this black wine and it was sweet as the blue haired girl enjoyed and remembered from her own childhood. "Hai hai, I'm glad that one worked out for you. The Captain seems happy so if you need anything else..." Nerys murmured she was still enjoying herself face buried in this redhead's chest all while she watched the goings on of this room. Strong drinks now poured everyone seemed to be ready for whatever merriment was taking place.

Kolin on the other hand was still cycling through names trying to find one she absolutely didn't hate. She was working through them by letter combination and reached the Ka, Ke, Ki.... 'Ugh, I hate all of those...' she thought as she kept going. Girl names were difficult because she hated so many other women it was hard to come across a name in her native language that she enjoyed. But the girl definitely looked half-Japanese so it wasn't really much of an option to Kolin how her name would end up. "Yosh, I got it. Kohaku!" she said naming the girl. If the girl accepted it and the world did to she'd be all set and everything including her 'birthday celebration' could continue from this point forward.

Of all the debaucheries Jason had experienced since arriving in Dis, nothing satisfied him more than this nostalgia. Even though the bartender could surely relate in a way, it simply wasn't possible for her to have been without an old experience of home for as long as he had, right? Still, his satisfaction was immeasurable, and the smile on his face was genuine. "Μου έφτιαξες τη μέρα," he added. There was only one way he could express his gratitude for this moment, and it was to let her share in a moment with his... family. Perhaps another opportunity to repay this woman would arise in time, but one could not hold hope too closely. Soon enough, there were four total cups filled with thick wine, and diluted with water. Yes, this was just as he remembered. Even thousands of years couldn't erode a core memory as strong as this ancient rite of passage; he could only hope things would be the same for... whatever his daughter's name would soon be.

Kohaku. After much deliberation within her own mind, that was the name Kolin produced. There wasn't a stranger name out there. From Jason and Kolin, that dumb bitch got something like Kohaku? Was she actually the child of that samurai she kept seeing wander the halls?! Well, whatever. Having a name like that reminded her of her original home, and distanced her from parents she didn't even know. Besides, how could she complain when being offered alcohol on the technical day of her birth? "Ko-haku? There isn't a damn thing about me that says Kohaku! Meh, whatever! It's fine," she said, prompting the Nexus' light to envelop her once more this day. Little did she know, this simple moment resulted in special powers appearing in the depths of her soul. One day, maybe she would come to understand them... but for now, she would raise her cup and excitedly speak a phrase she surely shouldn't have known. "Στην υγειά μας!" she said, offering a toast to those with drinks. Jason's grin widened upon seeing this, and his cup rose to meet Kohaku's. "Στην υγειά μας!"

A chuckle escaped the blue haired lass. She'd done this thing as a nicety, having figured out from her observations that such a thing would be necessary eventually. Besides all of that, she also would enjoy a taste of home and a couple a Greek Hero like Jason being around was about as close to a homecoming as one like her could get. A small bush appeared on the lass' face after hearing his words. It was rather nice of him to say something like that, it was quite the nostalgia trip for her as well. Yeah, the Hero Jason was a good man, debauchery aside, she could be reminded of her uncles or brothers around this man... it was comforting.

Ah, but what of the Queen, her choice in name for this lass was one which surprised many. Well, Nerys was less surprised than most. She knew the sort of personality that this woman had at base, and figured her name choice would be a bit less... direct than most others. Kolin had the nerve to look annoyed. "Picking a name I don't hate, that wasn't just naming you after me was hard, and I figured you didn't want to be named after me. Besides you still look half-japanese to me. That manages to remind me of home too..." mentioned the blonde as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. All was done, words were accepted the girl had been named. She was fine to watch this little exchange take place. And maybe, just maybe... get a bit of praise from Jason. Ah but there was a toast up, this one offered by the mouthy young blonde. A laugh escaped Nerys, and it was honest, since she wasn't hiding from Kolin anymore her laughs weren't covered by coughs anymore even when they were at the woman's expense. Hearing the words spoken by Jason and Kohaku as she was called made Nerys pick up her own cup and peek around the woman in her lap. "Στην υγειά μας!" said the blue haired lass. Culture studies weren't really Nerys' thing, even before... but she looked to the blue haired lass. "That was cheers right?" she asked which earned her another smile. "Exactly right... you don't speak Greek huh?" she asked. "Iie, context clues. But I suppose I should pick up a bit... I spoke enough latin I should get away with it," she managed thinking about those words she repeated them aloud though they felt strangely on her tongue, they weren't really bad. "Στην υγειά μας?" she said with an upward inflection. The blue haired lass grinned and looked to Jason pointing at Nerys, she'd never heard someone randomly speak a phrase like that so decently.

Cheers offered and cups collided all around, Kohaku would finally experience her first taste of alcohol. Maybe she should have been a bit reprehensive about taking drinks among a group of strangers where she'd been held captive for so long, but this weird ritual somehow felt natural to her at the time. She brought the cup to her lips, only sipping from it, but doing so repeatedly to no foreseeable end. Actually, the method by which she drank was almost a perfect mirror to how Jason was drinking, though his approach was more... careless, massive gulps one after another. He seemed to be enjoying it, at the very least. Kohaku's sipping intensified just a bit over time, as if she were trying to imitate the Argonaut as closely as possible... but that wouldn't happen for some time yet. Oh well. This drink was strong against her tongue, the walls of her throat, and even her chest. She could almost compare it to swallowing something spicy too quickly, but not quite. It wasn't something she hated, either way. By the time she lowered her cup, her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes were slightly glazed over. A deep sigh escaped the girl, and she smiled. "Guess I get a dumb name with a dumb life. Don't care. This shit's good."

Meanwhile, Jason was learning something he hadn't thought to seek the answer for over the past few weeks. A question from Nerys to the bartender confirmed that no, she wasn't truly Greek. It was strange that she had such a name otherwise, but it wasn't worth more than moderate interest. Done with his own drink, he gazed upon Kohaku with satisfaction. She would be far from his first child, and presumably far from the last, but this was a satisfying moment regardless. Yes, he'd be pulling her out of this country and into the vast desert via the Argo. "Damn shame all those years are lost, but I guess it would be annoying to bring a baby on the Argo. Nerys, can you do the same thing?" he asked instead of bothering with whatever nationality Nerys was. This was a far more important subject. If Kolin had his child, there wasn't a doubt in the Argonaut's mind that Nerys would be undergoing the same process by now... provided her former gender didn't somehow impede.

Nerys sipped out of her cup and watched as Jason and the newly named Kohaku drank in unison. Over the edge of her cup and around the body of the lass she was currently hanging onto for later. There was almost no doubt in her mind these two shared a bond of family, the fact that they were seeming more alike by the second wasn't making that any less obvious. "Huh... I suppose that one is pretty clear...." Nerys said only to enjoy this new flavor. Black Wine as it was called, was inherently sweet, making it something that Nerys could enjoy, at least if she only had this there would be nothing wrong. She sipped out of her own cup until it was empty and sat it to the side. All the white the blonde child in question had nothing but snippy comments for her 'mother' another positive mark in the girl's direction. Kolin seemed exasperated. "Whatever..." and just like that she was crossing her arms over her chest. Would it kill anyone in this room to recognize her goodness in this moment? Ah, and then there was Nerys...

Jason was of the thought that if Kolin had produced offspring Nerys would as well. A frown came to Kolin's face as she thought over this possibility. It would be annoying if Nerys also had kids... another less special thing going on for her. Nerys thought about the answer to Jason's question. She hadn't bothered to check her own wellbeing in quite a while, she was less concerned about anyone harming her, so self-checks had become slightly less necessary. "Ano, Hai, it was a function, after all... but just to be sure. I'll check... give me a second," mentioned the white haired lass. A few seconds later the redhead in her lap had been extricated and Nerys was standing in front of a mirror of her own creation. That weird eye on her crown opened as she looked at herself. She took in her own form and did several things. Divine body of Knowledge and the spirit within her crown began to analyze her body, she figured anything that Kolin was capable of at base any woman could potentially do, but figuring out exactly how it worked in the moment would probably be better for everyone involved. "Sou ka, that's all really weird. I guess it makes some kind of sense though... Oh? Something like that too..." she murmured for a few seconds seemingly all to herself. Then, the eye on her crown closed and she nodded. "Hai hai, I can do it too... we could even be pretty specific about it, if we're patient." mentioned Nerys. Kolin scoffed. "I literally could have told you that..." she said which made Nerys shrug, yes she could have asked Kolin, but... that woman still wasn't truly trustworthy. She was also kind of stupid and all information was better than some person's rather stupid interpretation of it. "I was a biochemist, a medical student and I have gotten though experience a pretty good with the nature of human bodies in a more complete way... I'll rely on my own understanding," Nerys stated, which wasn't a direct jab at Kolin but made the blonde woman shrug, why people stressed their brains for things like that she'd never understand, but Nerys had been a dude to start with, so maybe he'd been trying to impress some girl by being that clever.

As it seemed, Nerys could perform the same witchcraft to advance a child's age after producing it early. This was good news! He never thought he would be properly excited by the idea of having children again, but with one standing right in front of him and being so obviously his child, the thrill was very present. "Good. I'll put a hundred in you," he said, all in good fun. Spirits were high at present, especially in the case of Jason. Kohaku, however, scoffed upon hearing such a thing. "I shouldn't be grossed out by that kind of talk around here, but... I'm gonna need you to not," she said. For whatever reason, she easily internalized the idea of Jason being her biological father, even though she once knew another. It was almost like she'd grown up around both Jason and Kolin, the way she felt as if her father was in the midst of a flirty conversation with her stepmother or something. Maybe the answer was another of those drinks that made her lightheaded?

"Oi, whatever your name is," Kohaku said to the blue-haired woman, shaking her emptied cup about. There was something of a devious grin upon the girl's face as she leaned forward, cupping a hand over her mouth and whispering. "How 'bout I get a keg of this good stuff to myself for the road, and you don't tell the old man? I'm gonna need it if I gotta hear this shit all the time~" And then, there was a shining example of what Kohaku had been previously. As a mere street urchin, there was a certain glint that appeared in her eye when she made requests as she did presently. Despite her foul mouth, Kohaku's visage bore a childlike innocence that bordered on the angelic. She could be downright adorable at a moment's notice, if only she kept her mouth shut for the duration─

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast