Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

Nerys confirmed her ability to carry and produce children with reasonable frequency and suddenly Jason was speaking of putting 100 in her. The mage's eyes widened immediately and a blush over took her face. "Ara... could we scale that back a bit Captain, I mean we should have some fun making them and all~" yep also kind of flirty. Well, Nerys now knew of a certain clause which would mean that the fun of making said beings would definitely contribute to them overall. Actually, she was almost certain that the more frequently she and Jason copulated, the more complete the potential off-spring could be. Just by virtue of them having more 'base code' to work with. Of course there was a bit of commentary from Kohaku which sounded supremely like that of an older sibling who wasn't at all for flirtation between parental figures. "Hm, that one seems familiar. Oh... I've been there before," Nerys thought thinking to her own childhood and watching her father say and do such flirty things with her (well previously his) stepmother... oh. Shit. She was the flirty stepmother wasn't she? Well, fuck. "Wari wari, Kohaku-chan... I didn't think I'd end up... on this end of such an equation," Nerys being surrounded by women and back within her own element had all but slipped back into her old speech pattern and it came with the tongue of her homeland in certain instances. Still, Nerys was a nice person, she'd make sure to keep as much of the young Kohaku's sanity as she could help with.

At the same time, the blue haired lass who had poured the drinks was busy now, watching the young blonde wave around a cup before she was asked a rather strange question by the girl. She'd mentioned not knowing her name and that was pretty true she also wanted a keg of the good stuff for help drowning out the activities of her parental type figures. "You can call me, Nix~" The blue haired lass said pouring the girl another drink and looking at that rather innocent face, those glowing eyes of hers scaled the blonde lass. "Oh wow, what a dangerous combination of things you have going on with that face of yours... If I wasn't one of 8 children I might even be extra moved by such a thing~" the blue haired lass murmured. Still she also lowered her voice to a whisper. "I already have you covered, but I am sure your pater will be aware~" she mused patting this girl rather gently on top of the head. "Hair tie?" she asked her noting the messiness of this lass' blonde mop.

"Scale it back?" the Argonaut questioned. Yes, a hundred was probably a ludicrous thing to suggest. Any number of rascals was satisfactory, actually, but there was far more to it than that. "You're right. Who cares about the number? A hundred rounds each, either way." His decision stood, boldly stated with blatant disregard for the ears of a child. The girl that had so recently become his daughter was of age, certainly. Hell, by his own standards and upbringing... she was of age almost half her lifetime ago. True enough, Kohaku was far from childlike in any sense of the word, though that wouldn't stave off the disgust she felt when hearing this conversation. At least Nerys seemed somewhat willing to avoid trauma-inducing amounts of directness.

Either way, who really cared about all that? Kohaku may not have succeeded in charming the one called Nix, but she achieved victory regardless! Sweet, delectable wine would soon be hers and hers alone, seemingly even prior to the request! Such glee adorned her visage upon hearing those words. "Really?! You're a lifesaver!" she announced, quite a bit more loudly than any of her previous words. Her volume got Jason's attention, much to her chagrin... but he didn't seem concerned with whatever she was discussing. Good, good; privacy was key in this scenario. Even if he was aware of her wine stash, she didn't want anyone knowing when or where she had it. After all, the man introducing her to such a thing was the last one she'd trust to do anything but drink it for himself. So, she was right back to whispering soon enough. "You know where his boat is? I want it in a good hiding spot before we get outta this dump!"

Ah, Jason was seeing reason... well not really. He thought about scaling it backward, as 100 children was kind of ridiculous. But he actually was just talking about 100 goes per child they decided to have. Nerys eyes widened and she couldn't help but smile. It was so outlandish, even after apologizing to Kohaku about the overt nature of her commentary she couldn't help herself. "Not exactly what I meant but... I don't think that's an offer I can refuse at all~" Nerys was indeed the flirty stepmom. Actually, that was fine too, she didn't much care. "We're a bit behind schedule for that sort of thing Captain..." she mentioned in an offhanded manner. This man definitely wanted children and she'd just inspected her own form, with this came a certain truth she didn't mind revealing to the man in the moment. "You have two on the way after all!~" Nerys stated with a sheepish smile crossing her face. 'TWO?!' Kolin's face was her normal amount of bitchy but how dare they just openly flirt. Were they actually happy? How could they be, out in the desert, sleeping on a ship... the idea of that was just gross. Still, she was mad internally, how could Nerys be having more than one child? Was that bitch just trying to show her up? Surely she was just lying about it because she didn't have a kid first right? Why did she seem happy to provide that for Jason... if she truly wasn't interested in men shen she shouldn't be interested in being a woman at all. How disgusting for her to want to live a happy life as a woman infringing upon territory like childbirth, while claiming to have no interest in men but being attached to one Kolin wanted. Why did Jason seem so excited about potential sex with Nerys? He could have sex with Kolin whenever he wanted instead... why did he even care to have Nerys?! Yep, her mind wasn't going to pleasant places at all. What kind of reaction would have have? Surely he wouldn't care about another kid after he'd already been given one. Kolin was first right... that counted for more.... Right?!

While the 'parents' conversed of children and making them, Nix and Kohaku were having a conversation of a more devious nature. No, Kohaku hadn't succeeded in wooing Nix, but she'd still get her way in the moment. "Of course, I am nothing if not well-prepared, especially for occasions like this~" she mentioned in hushed tones. A chuckle escaped the blue haired woman as she looked out towards the the outer edge of the city. "Um, I guess there is no harm in taking a look around. Come on then... let's take a walk~" she whispered to the lass who'd gotten overly excited and attracted a bit extra attention to herself. It didn't seem to matter much though as the conversation going on here seemed less than fruitful for this pair of uninvolved individuals. Whatever the case, they could just wander off if the blonde lass came along to search out her hiding space and whatever else the sisterly Nix could provide for her in the moment.

Of course she couldn't refuse. Jason could firmly believe this to be truth, after their most recent experiences. Actually, Jason himself couldn't have refused if the offer had been made by Nerys instead. They were indeed behind schedule to meet that sort of requirement, considering Nerys was with... children? Plural? Well, that was certainly a surprise and a half. Never did he anticipate twins, even though he surely expected both Nerys and Kolin to bear children after what he'd done with them. "Two, huh? I didn't think that would happen. Well, we better get to work, huh? I think the boys are getting too used to things around here anyway, so we might as well get back to the ship soon. What do you think?"

It seemed things were potentially winding down for the Argonauts. This was bad for Kohaku's plan, but her present companion was keen to 'take a walk' as it were. Yes, perhaps they could make use of the preparatory time, assuming Jason and the crew would actually be leaving this country soon. As such, Kohaku nodded to the bartender Nix, sneaking glances toward everyone else in the room while tiptoeing her way behind the blue-haired woman. No matter what, she'd see this ship with her own eyes, and she'd locate within it a suitable location for a secret wine stash. There had to be somewhere crewmembers never visited, right? Well... she had little choice but to find out quickly.

"Hai hai, definitely two~" Nerys mentioned in a casual manner. She was quite certain of the two lives currently being created. They were more like code for her, but that made it simply easier to understand. It was a bit pleasing to not have to give natural birth. Still, she wouldn't have denied an offer to constantly bed Jason even if she wasn't currently carrying his children. She'd become interested in him, beyond the initial magically induced interest, Nerys began to wonder tentatively if such an interest would have developed in her eventually of its own accord. Whatever the case, they both agreed that they were quite behind schedule for such an endeavor and beyond all of that, Jason thought the Argonauts might have been getting a bit too used to city life. A gentle shrug came from Nerys in the moment, she quite enjoyed being in the city for all the access to women she had and for the gathering of smoking paraphernalia, even so... there was something about this place that kept her constantly on edge so she was fairly ready to return to the calm of the desert. Yes, even though she knew they'd be out and fighting monsters the idea of returning to the open desert was much more comforting to her than staying in a place like this. "Hm, the boys have been indulging a lot and I'm glad they could have some fun. But to be honest this place still doesn't sit right with me. It's a shitty tourist spot, you stop by and do stuff, but I wouldn't want to stay here all the time..." she mentioned honestly. She was never anything but honest with Jason to start with. "I'm not upset though... I am glad I've gotten to sample some women for the first time in ages~" Nerys mentioned seemingly happy about it. "Still, I'm fine whenever you're ready to push off, Captain. I figure given Kohaku-chan's introduction she'll also be happy to get out of this place too..." Nerys said. Thinking about it logically, even a perverted kid might not be happy living in a place like this. It was far from ideal as a long term setup. Stopping here was fine, but just like a tourist stop, once the newness of it wore off, the place was sort of just trashy.

While Nix and Kohaku snuck off without so much as rousing extra suspicion from Kolin and Nerys. Kolin heard this conversation and didn't become any happier. Rather she became happy and then immediately upset. They were leaving! That was great... getting rid of Jason would free her up quite a bit. She would go back to her plans, get Nerys out of her hair. No more of this VIP treatment for customers that weren't even paying. She had things to do, goals to meet and all of this was just stopping that. Still... she didn't really want Jason to leave. She'd given him a kid and everything... didn't she deserve some more praise? Or at least a bit more consideration in the moment. She didn't really want to lose access to the way he treated her... why didn't he want to stay? What was so good about the desert anyways... she wasn't there so it had to be shittier, right?! A man like Jason didn't just want to play ship Captain and house out in the middle of nowhere hunting monsters... He obviously wanted to be spoiled and pampered so why would he bother going back out into the desert with some two bit sorceress and a bunch of dudes just to do some thankless job?! Kolin simply couldn't understand. She wanted him to leave though... he was in the way. Her goals were much higher than him... so why? Why did the idea of him leaving bother her so much?

Nerys spoke only the most sensible things. This entire country was absolute rubbish, to be enjoyed for a time and then abandoned until the random desire to overindulge struck yet again. Actually, now that he thought about it this way... he supposed it was time Kolin had some attention paid to her after all! "Shishishi!" he laughed, shifting his gaze toward the flaxen queen of Dis. She wanted his attention, right? What a shame; he hadn't been giving her any consideration, and finally did so when thinking of how hilariously pitiful her existence was. "This place fits you, doesn't it? It was fun letting loose in here for a bit, but now it's just the same old shit every day."

With a sigh, Jason strangely relaxed further into the throne. Leaving was the best idea, yes, but doing so required rounding up the Argonauts. There was hardly a point in moving around too much before their departure. A simple click of his fingers would let one of the lads nearby know, it was time to pack things up. Once that man was on his way, Jason spoke again. "Well, everything's got a good chance to get better over time. Who knows? Maybe even a one-trick pony slut can learn to bend over a different way eventually. We'll stop by here and there, maybe for wine. Actually... I wouldn't mind if we could take that Greek woman with us too. Nerys, did you get to try that one out?"

Oh finally, they weren't talking anymore. Jason had even turned his attention to her... but what was this?! Why was he laughing... this place suited her? Of course it did, she made it in the image she preferred. "Of course it suits me... I made it," she said as if this was logical. Everyone else in a worse position than her... and her as the center of attention in a place of her desires. But what was this? Jason didn't want to stay either... he really was planning to leave and he really made it seem like she was just a layover to him too. Why? A deep frown crossed this woman's face, she was the center of attention, she was happy he was paying attention to her, but why did he care to leave if he already had her attention in return, that didn't make sense. "BWAHAHAHA!~" a laugh escaped Nerys as she clasped a hand over her mouth. Oh gods, this woman really was stupid. Nerys could see plainly that she didn't fully understand Jason's meaning. And Jason had basically just told the other lass that she was the epitome of a hit-it-and-quit-it. Holy fuck, this couldn't be funnier if it was made a comedy. Nerys face was soon red and she had to turn away, this only made Kolin look at her with further confusion. Maybe it was simply something she wouldn't get, but she didn't like the idea of Jason and Nerys sharing private jokes. Maybe eventually she could figure out a way to make him stay. He definitely made it sound like he was coming back, so that was good.

Ah, well he seemed to think this place could get better. Kolin could work with that... she didn't know why but she sort of wanted to, she wanted him to be happier to stay here. And then maybe she could keep him... yeah and get rid of Nerys. Yep... all of that. Speaking of Nerys, the white haired mage finally gathered herself enough to speak on the blue haired young woman who'd left in the company of Jason's now eldest child. "Oh? That'd be great, I haven't had a taste, but we did have a nice chat~" she said about the lass. "Apparently she isn't quite as bisexual as the other ones, but she doesn't mind the happy threesome," Nerys said with a slight blush on her face. "Her exact words were, 'I wouldn't mind being a unicorn for a clever girl and the Captain'..." Nerys looked as if she'd been deeply in thought about something. "Actually, I am pretty sure if she called me that, while looking at me with those glowing eyes of hers... I'd cum without question," Nerys said with a firm nod. Even so there was something else to say. "But, she's a city girl... I don't think she's up for an adventure on the ship~" Nerys said as if setting up a potential threesome was a perfectly normal thing to do. Kolin really didn't get it, other people were so worthless.

"Yeah, you did. You made it... just like you," Jason spoke, feeling as if he needed to offer more clarification. Kolin was clearly an idiot. "That went right over your little head, didn't it? Did I fuck you brainless or somethin'?" he asked. Whatever the case, there were more than a few screws loose in that woman's mind, and in more than a few ways as well. She didn't understand how much of a throwaway she really was, nor that he only continued bothering with her because she was just so easy. Ah, right... he did always have to be very direct with this one. "This country is you. Nothing going on but one thing, easy to blow your load in, but then... poof! Time to go because there's nothing else worth doing. A slut is only good when your dick is hard, but what good is that same slut when it goes soft?" Why did Jason even bother? Perhaps he still held some semblance of hope that Kolin herself could become something more exciting over time. Every time, he saw signs of potential in the whore queen, yet she always fell short in the end. One day, maybe, that would not be the case.

In spite of Kolin's single purpose shared with her own country, there were others whose value Jason could not overlook. Nerys was the prime example, of course, but that blue-haired woman showed signs of greatness as well. "Bisexual or not, if she's up for it, she's in. Besides... if she can do that to you, I think I want to watch. I wonder how she'd act. If we don't find out this time, we'll have to make the next trip earlier, won't we?" Oh, Jason's mind was racing with anticipation. Was there a way for them to acquire a 'city girl' like that one on the Argo? It was unlikely, but Nerys had the highest chance of doing so. Ah well─ it didn't really matter, so long as the experience was somewhere in their future.

Kolin was soon offered clarification. She was happy in the moment, because Jason kept speaking to her, he claimed she made the place just like her. "Yes." was her follow up to such a statement which only made Nerys snicker. Jason was going to ruin Nerys. She'd been the most polite of people in her time in this world, but Jason was like that friend who couldn't stop himself from telling people the truth, full of angry 'tsundere energy'. Oh, Jason kept speaking though, and asked two questions which by Kolin's own oath she was compelled to answer, revealing that she was in fact, quite the bimbo by her own nature. "Of course it went over my head... it doesn't make sense to me..." she clarified herself. "And I prefer not to not to think too hard about anything except things I want or people I hate..." Kolin's rather haughty attitude was taken in by Nerys. Only an idiot would declare something like that. She wanted to assume that even the one known as Mai Valentine wouldn't have just admitted something like that aloud if she wasn't compelled to do so by oath. She practically admitted having both a desirous and overly vindictive attitude.

Nerys could barely compose herself as it was and she was dying. Jason only made this worse with his own words that caused a great deal of clarity to wash over the face of this woman with her cross attitude. According to Jason this country was Kolin in the most literal of senses. He claimed that it was the type of thing you did because you felt like it, but with only one thing going on, it was eventually boring and you left it. No one was supposed to leave her... ever. They were supposed to stay until she was bored of them. The idea that he thought of her this way was rather disparaging. Would she do this by being more interesting or diversifying? No... she simply make herself the only thing worth doing and then she'd have what she wanted. This was obviously the only answer... ah but there was another question and unsurprisingly it wasn't one she could answer, even though she felt compelled to do so... "How the hell am I supposed to know what a guy does with a slut when he's soft... that isn't my concern," her exact words here spoke to her demeanor as a person. And hearing them Nerys stopped laughing, because it wasn't really worth laughing at anymore. This woman really thought looks and sluttiness alone would carry her through life. She claimed she didn't think about being a wife before and that was obvious, she thought only of herself and her own needs.

Nerys took quite a few moments to consider several things. And... no longer being of the male persuasion she thought about all of her conquests. Along those lists unlike in her male form, she'd never once given herself to someone like Kolin, though she'd done so in the past. She considered in the moment that as a man, it was possible to be led astray by pretty faces and get entangled by big tits and fat asses alone, at least for the time period of one's erection. Without such a thing though... it was way more obvious that something was wrong with the woman before them, the fact that men entertained her because of their own sexual desires, simply gave her the idea that she had importance that she simply didn't have but that she got to see and hate in other women. "Zan'nenda." Nerys' words shared in her original language of choice caught Kolin's attention because she understood them. Something was a shame? Yes, Nerys' existence to distract Jason from her was the shame. Obviously, that men could be distracted from her was the shame... that was all there was to it, right?! Whatever the case, Nerys was able to refocus pretty easily and Jason's excitement about a combined potential conquest made the white haired mage smile as well. "Hai hai, I am also curious...girls like that are hidden gems where I'm from..." she said about the blue haired girl's demeanor. Any who simply existed in a place like this of their own accord were interesting. "I'm on the job, Captain. I have been working on that one... we might be able to squeeze it in... whenever she comes back~" she mentioned happily. "And if not... I'd come back just for that, I had a goal of conquering a rainbow, and my blue was missing!~"

It should have been surprising that Kolin truly didn't grasp what he was saying. It should have been, and yet... it really wasn't. Every time she spoke seriously, it seemed almost as if the word bimbo was created just for her. Maybe it was. As for her lack of concern for what men did when their erections went away, well... it should have been blatantly obvious to her, simply by virtue of the speech Jason gave. Of course, that was also not registering in her fragile little mind. Jason could only sigh. How clearly could he explain things to that dumb bitch for her to understand? No one was going to sit around and adhere to her every whim, when all she could do in exchange was pleasure them sexually. Well... sure, some men would, but those morons had nothing to offer of themselves either. Ah, but Kolin was very familiar with those types already. Maybe she would one day realize the difference in quality, and how many of her problems were her own creation. "I'll tell you what we do with sluts like you when we're soft. Nothing. You can fall into the closest gutter for all we care; the one thing you could do, has already been done. We'll just look your way again the next time we're hard, and we'll use you until that's done too. And you... you'll just sit there and take it, because being a cum-dump is all you're good for. You've got a body that takes more punishment than others, so there's some fun worth having, but you're always gonna be the one men pick because you're there, and you're easy."

Truth, truth, and more truth. Even some men moving about the room could internally agree with Jason's words. Bar some exceptional cases like former King Leorio, Kolin proved only as useful as the chance of obtaining her body. Nearby, Lot could agree without speaking a word of it. Even as one of Kolin's "most loyal" followers, he knew she was but a means to an end. Every chance he could ever have to bed her, was a divine experience in his mind, but he could never see that pompous queen as anything more than one to brag about bedding in the world they'd come from. Jason happened to be the only one... well, perhaps one of two men in this building, who didn't fear any repercussions of telling that whore the truth about herself. Just as casually as he mentioned these things, he shifted to a conversation with Nerys about... conquering rainbows. "Oh? You found a whole list of colors then, huh? Introduce me next time; just keep the purple away."

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast