Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

Everyone finally left. And all was as it should have been. Kolin was now alone in her throne room, having a semi-relaxed conversation with Izou, who seemed to be just as pleased as she was. His words made her roll her eyes as she slouched to the other side, unaffected by the shift of gravity to her form because of the being still holding up her massive chest. "I don't really know how I manage it either. It's probably why I just fly off the handle from time to time. Still..." she gave a bit of consideration to the philosophical question posed to her. Though she had very little idea of how she managed it, she also was more than well aware of how men behaved around her. She knew it was necessary to get what she wanted.

"I mean, I do get tired of it. But if they do what I want it will get me what I want. If they do it without arguments its better for me in general. It's how this sort of thing has always worked for me, so... it's a necessity to have such people around," she said as if there was a logical explanation for her actions. To be fair, it was a bit of a justification. There was the additional issue that she had and needed the extra attention and thrived off of what was provided to her. Whatever the case, she was always left a bit disgusted by the ordeal. So, what would she do, she'd get up and have a bath. This meeting was already taken care of, and she'd already had one filled for the sake of amusing herself afterwards so she'd aim to go where she needed to. As it stood, the one remaining breast holder was following around behind her and would continue to do so until she dismissed him. "Ugh, there is no point if there is just one of you. Go away..." she said to the one remaining causing him to bow before scurrying off. "You coming?"

True enough, Kolin's demeanor outside of the more... entertaining scenarios did demand a certain amount of submission from her associates. Izou supposed, at the end of it all, she was still ruler of a kingdom that would soon be an empire. Some level of cutthroat capacity was to be expected, and nothing became an empire without properly subservient lesser countries. "Well you ain't wrong. Gotta have minions if you're doing this kind of uh... work," he commented.

Unexpectedly, Kolin rose from her throne and went on the move. Where was she going? Well, wherever it was, she apparently had no use of a single supporter for that giant rack of hers. It didn't really matter the destination, though. Izou was already on the move, never one to let his own intentions fall by the wayside. The decision had been made long ago, so of course he was close behind and waiting for the ideal moment to strike. Ah, those assassin types, always looking for the time of most effective impact to attack. "Get those arms a break, man!" he said to the dismissed breast-holder. "They'll fall off eventually."

It took some nerve for Kolin to ask if Izou was coming along. Where else would he go? All that talk had to lead somewhere, or it was pointless from the start. "Is that a real question? I planned on coming from the start. A good few times, if you catch my drift~"

Having moved along without incident, Kolin heard what Izou had to say. At least someone managed to understand what she was going for, all she wanted was respect, adoration and people to follow her orders without any of the extra thought. While she would also appreciate a sassy bit of commentary or a bit more aggression it wasn't something she'd allow to leak over and interfere with her plans. There was a certain man who had to pay for snubbing her, and she didn't care how many men she had to go through to get to him. "Minions is a good one. I definitely need multiple pairs of capable hands that aren't annoying to deal with but I guess it's too much to ask for all the time..." she murmured. All of Zuria was almost behind her, the only thing she hadn't managed to completely shake was Leorio but at least Lot was dead so he wasn't something she'd have to deal with hopefully ever again.

Apparently Izou was just feeling quippy as he had something rather funny to say to the male she'd sent off from holding up her massive chest. HIs words made her scoff nonetheless they always did. "Ugh, his arms. My back is always killing me... he doesn't even need the arms..." she said haughtily. Of course, she felt this way about everyone. No one's pain or displeasure was above her own. It would be ridiculous to consider how the arms of the man bra felt since he volunteered for such a duty to start with. Whatever the case, Izou said he'd come along without much fuss making some very pointed words while he did. "Was that... word play? Are you just being sassy again?" she asked with a certain amount of genuine curosity. Of course, it was another unknown fact that she didn't understand flirting from the sense of it being playful. As she was, it was something done with purpose to extract a certain amount of information or work out of someone or something. It wasn't something to be undertaking just in casual conversation, what reason would anyone have to do that? While she thought this over and awaited whatever witty reply the man with her had to offer. She reached her bath and began to strip. Random extra men in chaps showed up to pick up the discarded clothing pieces and she sank into a tub of almost bubbling water with her head leaned back and sighed her own relief.

"Looks like you need pairs of hands for a lot more than that," Izou commented, a direct reference to the more recent type of servant he'd seen around Kolin. She used the masses for a great many things, but having individuals on hand just to hold her hooters was something very new to him. Apparently, she even thought the pain of those servants' arms was nothing compared to her existing back pains. Well, she was probably right, even if that thought pattern was a bit out of line. No matter. Izou didn't care for the wellbeing of servile individuals; they were tantamount to himself and other manslayers from Sengoku in status. All were disposable, and all should be willing to lose life and limb at any moment. Maybe this type of limb-related loss wasn't conventional, but that didn't matter. "You'll run out of tit-holders eventually. Just get a damn masseuse scheduled or something," he countered.

Was that word play? Yes. Was he being sassy again? No. There was no again; Izou was never anything but sassy. "Was it?! I didn't notice a thing. Maybe it was an accident. Y'know, since I've been waiting all day to dump sixteen loads on your tits and see how long it takes that deep ass cleavage bucket to spill over. Or who knows, maybe you wanna drink it before that happens~" he said. Since quippy behavior was just going to fly right over the bitchy queen's head for its purpose, he'd be a little more blatant about it. In the meantime, he watched the queen discard her clothes and have random expendable servants deal with them. Of course, Izou was going to insert himself into her bath yet again, so he began stripping off his kimono and the like as well. By the time Kolin's head leaned back, he was stepping into the tub to join from the other side. "Also, why an empire? What good's that gonna do for ya'? I'm guessing it's a little deeper than just a cock-calling card across the continent."

Kolin needed a lot of hands for a lot of things. This much was absolutely true. One of the many things she enjoyed about Izou was his lack of concern for her obviously selfish actions. Though admittedly he made a reasonable point. She would eventually run out of those with the strength to hold up her bosom for her, she should instead invest in a masseuse. Hm, where did one find one in a world like this. She hadn't had this problem in Zuria but she also had access to Nerys. That woman was more useful than any would ever know. And before that the perfection of her body kept her from feeling any undue strain. "I had one... she decided she'd rather be a sand pirate on a boat of rapists when I released her from her servitude," she said flippantly. She supposed Nerys couldn't have been the only such individual on the planet but she had no idea where to find one she could force into submission in the moment. "I'll go looking for another one eventually," she said. Uh, all the 'mages' on this continent were in that country Maurenia. One of the few she couldn't get her hands on. According to all information she had, it was run by an unmarried Queen. And everyone inside was kept on a relatively short leash. To be honest, she would probably respect such a woman if she wasn't keeping her from adding a few high class mages to her current group (and if she wasn't innately a misogynist).

That was a problem for a different time. Right now, she was dealing with the problem of Izou. Or rather correcting it in her own mind. His overly sassy speech had been quite indirect for most of the duration of their conversation. Of course, here alone in the bath now that he was with her, he seemed to abandon all pretense. This was fine as well. He wanted to blow sixteen loads on her... "Preference, if you couldn't manage both would you even be worth keeping around," yeah, that was salty enough to imply what she wished without her having to give up too much. That was just what she aimed for. Beyond all of this, now settled in the tub, the man with her wanted to know her reasoning behind an empire. There were quite a few reasons for it, and it was always strange for any of the men in her company to question her desires at all. It was a marked improvement from those following blindly. "For influence. This place is in the middle of the desert. There isn't any land here really so I need to be able to get what I need. But... dealing with people who aren't mine to boss around doesn't work for me. I'm not here for people to argue with me or expect something in return for what they should be pleased to give me. So... I'll run the empire and every individual king in it. I'll get exactly what I need and not have to spend a single coin on anything." she explained of her desire to take over this continent. This wasn't apart of her big plan but the next large step she was willing to share with anyone.

Ah yes, the sand pirate woman Izou managed to have a small experience with was very tightly linked to Kolin at some point in the past. Izou hadn't bothered finding out the finer details back then, considering the fact that he was busy with... much more important things. Now though, he had a bit more context. "That lesbian with the witch hat? You used her for massages?" he inquired. Why Kolin thought it necessary to use a mage as a masseuse, he'd never understand. She could have grabbed any random individual with the knowledge for that purpose. Hell, even Izou himself could manage a suitable enough massage─ not that he'd be bringing that up directly. "Just get one of your thousand guys with their big strong hands to do it. You don't need magic for comfort."

As for the choice between an overflowing bucket and a drink for the queen, her time had come to be the sassy one of the pair. Both, eh? Not quite to his meaning, but close enough. "Good point. I figured pumping two holes and then picking one of those or the other would be enough, but I'll never get anywhere without pushing the limits. For an idea like that, I should let you wash me off to get an extra for free," the samurai said cheekily, casually pointing toward his groin beneath the water's surface. Of course, the matter of Kolin's empire still needed addressing. Her answer was so quintessentially her that it was almost worth laughing about. She wanted a rule that did not require the cooperation of others─ only their absolute servitude. It was a tyrannical approach, and those... frankly had a decent chance of working in this world, if one could go through the motions of getting them set up. "Fair 'nuff. Keep an eye open for rebellions. For what you want, that group of yours has a little bit too much of their own ambition to stay under you forever. Though, the rest of them have the ambition of trying to get over you instead. I guess that one still works out in the end."

The lesbian with the witch's hat. Yes that was an apt enough description of Nerys. The fact that he knew her as a lesbian meant that Kolin had truly overreacted to the situation surrounding Jason, but... she was sworn to him. She couldn't help but overreact to things about him, right? Ah, whatever the case, it was apparent that Izou wasn't aware of certain necessities presented by having proper magical prowess in a human body. "Yes, the witchy lesbian, but a sorceress was necessary, and technically one still is," she said thinking of how to explain it. "I could get a physical massage every day, and still be sore, because this form is a mage. I am using my body to do magic and it takes its toll on me including all the soreness. It can't be reached physically, I need magical fingers with that knowledge to work it out," she explained. To be honest, there was probably a much better explanation for that. But that had been the overly simplified way that Nerys had explained it to her, when she claimed she didn't get it before.

Ah, but there was the matter of the actual sexual endeavor to be taken into account. According to Izou he could and would do both. Apparently, he wanted all those things and a little something extra. Kolin gave it moderate consideration. He was still casually seated in this tub with her, and she could definitely suck him off under the water. But, would she be able to do it before she blacked out? Maybe not. Actually, that could be a pretty interesting way, to sort of trick him into choking her out a bit. Giving her a bit of control over it instead of just letting herself pass out. That might be worth a try. "Hmphf, you have a lot of nerve trying to actually weasel extra out of me. You're lucky I feel like trying something new..." she said with narrowed eyes. Even so, she still moved towards him, and prepared to submerge herself. That being said, Izou had something to say about the loyalties and ambitions of her top men. "They'll all be under me eventually. I won't let them get ahead of me, and by the time the figure out anything... I'll have no more use for them," she said flippantly. A rebellion from any of her current men was unlikely. And as long as they helped feed her until she could raise her Country to the top level, she wouldn't care. She planned to leave most of them behind, especially the ones she couldn't directly trust before then. Whatever the case, the woman would take only a single extra breath before sinking under the surface under the water, and once she did, Izou would feel the cool sensation of her mouth closing around his cock as she began her work beneath the hot water's surface.

"Eh?" Izou had never been one for magecraft and the like, so this knowledge of mage bodies and their physical drawbacks was entirely new to him. It didn't make a ton of sense, but it didn't really need to be sensible to one like him. He wouldn't even bother trying to find out the finer details of it later. In fact, Izou was most likely to forget this conversation entirely. Such would especially be the case with the decision Kolin would soon make.

He was lucky, was he? No, that wasn't the truth of this situation at all. Izou was fortunate to have stumbled upon a situation that would put him in this country, filled with so many opportunities he enjoyed taking advantage of. Here and now however, Kolin was the lucky one. Izou understood her true desire more than most, if not all the other citizens of Dis. How fortunate she was, that he was also willing to answer those desires, regardless of her attempts to refute them. "Uh-huh," was all he said. Now, Izou expected the woman to be making use of those colossal honkers they'd been discussing previously, but even he was surprised by her actual decision. While she was lowering herself, he saw fit to react to her most recent proclamation. "Keep 'em under you then. That's not important though, is it? You're supposed to be under me right now," he said just before her head sank under the water. There seemed to be the submissive side of Kolin he was waiting for, covering some underlying demand of something from him. What was she expecting, he wondered. It didn't matter; Izou would first inhale a breath of his own while reacclimating himself to the sensation of the queen's maw. "Yare yare. Can't hear me talking shit if your head's under the water," he mused. Regardless, it felt rather good already, and Izou's hand found itself atop Kolin's head to urge it under a bit more.

Even the simple version of the 'human body/magical power' problem didn't make sense to Izou. She figured if he was also human, he probably got his abilities from skills. If he had anything resembling magic, it'd be channeled through his weapon, so he'd likely have nothing to worry about. Her problems were ones which happened to people who didn't 'grow up' in this world. She used magic the way she always had and without the protection of a godly body, she was harmed by it, which was one of the main reasons aside from her sheer laziness that she never bothered using her own abilities when it could be avoided. But, none of that mattered in the moment. She figured if Izou had actually wanted the details he would have asked for them, the fact that he didn't made it obvious that it was a matter of little concern to him.

What would be concerning to them was the warm mouth closing in on his cock beneath the water's surface. What was important was that Kolin was offering herself to him in a way that she often avoided other people. He'd claimed she could keep all the men beneath her if she wanted, and she planned to. There was nothing more to it than that. She found him relaxing and couldn't hear the constant words he was usually speaking. This was probably both a positive and a negative. She couldn't hear him and didn't have to respond, but it was also impossible to be bitchy enough to ensure he did what she wanted. Ah, but he seemed to understand a bit, at least instinctually as his hand was placed upon the back of her head. He could definitely push down harder but... this was fine. She'd suck in on his manhood harder taking it deeper but not all the way. She wanted him to force it, to make it worth not being able to breathe. He should do what she wanted and she'd do what she could to get that done before she lost consciousness beneath the water's surface.

If nothing else, Kolin always managed to find a way toward her desires. She wanted Izou to force her down, and she did just the things necessary to create that eventuality. The harder she sucked, the better he felt. The harder she sucked, the more he wanted it to continue. The deeper she accepted his tool into her mouth, the more he sought a return to the throat he greeted months ago. Eventually, he realized no additional depth was being gained. "Eh?" So, she wanted to goad him into something, did she? Either she had no idea what she was doing, or she knew exactly what she was doing.

Nevertheless, she was getting her cake, and Izou expected her to eat it. Kolin would be receiving the force of an arm which dragged blades through bone for decades upon decades. Now, that force was being grievously underutilized for the sole purpose of forcing her head down the length of his cock. One fell swoop was all it took before he felt the press of her face against his pelvis. What was his intention with this? To do it quickly enough that he could release, allowing a natural withdrawal before applying that same pressure again right away. Unless Kolin did something absolutely ridiculous, that would be the pattern he took. One could wonder how long it would take before bubbles started appearing on the surface. . .

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast