Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pleasure City of Dis

"Yes, well mostly because he came in here talking shit to me," she said. She felt no need to explain herself under normal circumstances, but these two had been on such terms for much longer than one would expect. She was fine with giving him information to a certain extent. She didn't always feel like issuing violence herself, she thought such actions were beneath her. She often gave orders for violence, but it was a rare occurance indeed for her to physically assault someone not currently attacking her. "Ha! Still, I really hate that kind of person," she said of Leorio, laughing at yet another joke made at that boy's expense. She'd chosen him for a king because he could be manipulated. And the fact that he thought to take advantage of her of all people made her fly off the handle. Perhaps, she wouldn't have responded that way in some other situation.

Still she was moving through clothes, would she ever find anything worth wearing in this closet? Maybe, but right at the moment, Izou seemed to have made himself quite comfortable at the foot of her bed. He kept talking, which was something he was good for, at this point he was speaking of being properly on payroll to do a job like that. "Hahaha!~ Nail clipper would probably do the trick. He might still bleed to death, and besides you're Mr. Freelance, I doubt that would be enough to tie you in," she said with a casual shrug. She plucked something from the closet and threw it on the bed only to shake her head soon after. She didn't have to dress for ridiculous weather anymore. She could get away with walking around in a bikini if she felt like it. Oh, Izou was still speaking. He liked this face did he, liked the bite, she scoffed. "Ugh, don't get too attached. I can't keep it," she said of this face. "I was just pissed. One can't have a dick that little and that much attitude. It's contradictory," Kolin stated. She truly didn't see it. Her personality was just as underdeveloped as Leorio's non-existent meat. "That was..." a pause frown. "That was different. I made some oaths and did some strange things to get across that desert. Zuria went to complete shit before the end. And I'm pretty far off my deadline." Kolin was being strangely forthcoming while not being detailed at all. Izou was one of a few individuals she spoke to like he was a person. He was one of few she wasn't just abusing for what he could give her, though there was that. He was also one of few who followed and acted of his own accord, so he got a few allowances for what he received from her.

"Well, you reap what you sow," was all Izou had to say about the poor king's situation. It was quite a shame, really; he thought this woman's different versions would all have better taste than that. Had she really been without even a single superior choice? No matter; it wasn't worth Izou's concern. Kolin expressed her hatred toward that type of person, and he snickered. "Obviously. Whatever though. Give 'em what they deserve, and send them on their way. If what they need is death though, I'll always take the call~"

Izou was content to move on with that said. He wasn't sure how long he could tolerate speaking on the matter of Leorio. It was a shameful existence, but he simply didn't have room to care. Much more important to him, was the fact that Kolin claimed this face could not be kept. What a pity; this one had an attitude he would have expected of a comrade-in-arms, and he'd only just met it. The situation involving that smell he picked up on her earlier not withstanding, it was a shame to think such things were the reason behind his perceived notions. This one was willing to make those kinds of sacrifices against her normal methods, yet she'd be rid of it soon? "Yare yare. We meet up after all this time, an that's the kind of news you want to give me on the first day? You're going to break my poor little heart, uh... whatever your name is now. I don't know how I should take the idea that this face is willing to break your own taboo, and I might not even see it again tomorrow. What should a guy do about news like that?"

"Huh," that was a nice sentiment. Actually, Izou was good for this sort of thing. She could talk to him and decompress. Nothing ever changed around him. He was simply himself. He didn't care about the things she did, nor the methods she undertook. In fact, he only snickered and joked about the things she brought to his plate. How nice. "Alright, I'll keep you in mind. I do need someone who will kill without the double edged sword thing, yet another sacrifice I must prepare. Actually I sort of missed that about you before..." she said thinking back to her dealings in Zuria she definitely could have used someone who'd just perform a killing with no questions asked. Several other things could have been done before those moments but in the meantime, she supposed there wasn't much more to think about. More clothes went flying as she came across a a thong she liked among the clothes that one went into a separate pile.

A scoff came from Kolin at the words that were spoken by this man. "Ha! Shut up. This one's name is Kolin," she said of her current face. She'd been choosing names which fit the regions she was in. It made the entire experience more organic. She always felt a little strange though, telling people her name when it wasn't the one she wished to use. Ah, but that didn't much matter. This man was content to talk about things in a manner which amused her a bit. "Don't start now, I told you. I did some sketchy things like this already. I might have been in this face a bit too long..." Kolin's words about her present face weren't untrue. She almost exclusively blamed it for the situation surrounding Jason. Maybe one of her other ones would have had an easier time dealing with the Argonaut. Maybe her next face would as well. "As for what you do, that's really up to you isn't it?" she asked of him. What a strange situation this was. Still she hadn't gotten dressed. Though she now wasn't looking at her closet anymore. Now she was looking at the clothing laid out on her bed, even though she'd made no moves to dress. What were they going to do here? She wondered if she'd need to boss him about a bit. Ugh, she didn't want to do it, why couldn't anyone actually do what they needed to to get to her? How much soft was she expected to put up with? At least this one was closer to what she wanted out of a situation, than what Jason had given her.

"Peh! Don't keep me in mind; just make the call! I haven't seen any sort of action around these parts in months. Hell, the most I got then was half a dozen wyrms trying to crash the wall. They make good slashing practice, at least," Izou explained, taking a moment to pick up the first article Kolin threw toward the bed. He held it up to the light, noting that it was rather easily seen through when he did so. While he inspected this bright yellow, flimsy garb, he caught sight of a thong being thrown into a separate pile from most other articles. His brow raised, and he spoke on these choices. "Alright then, miss Kolin, what's the deal with this? I can't tell if you're trying to find something different to wear, or planning to give your old pal Izou a special show after abandoning him for oh so long~" he teased.

This face certainly had some interesting things to say. What he would do, was something that was up to him? Well, that was minus the usual domineering persona Kolin's other selves liked to maintain. He'd almost call it a foolish thing to say, if he cared to point that sort of thing out. Instead, he grinned somewhat deviously─ as if every smile to ever cross his face was anything different. "Oh? I hardly believe you. If it were really up to me, I promise you'd be on your knees by now, showing me what kind of skills got you across the desert. But hey, if it is really up to me..." This was a statement Izou left hanging in the air with his arms opened, as he spun around the skimpy bit of clothing he held, smoking with his other hand. Had she been serious? He'd soon find out. "Or are you still ass-naked because you don't want me coming onto you? Or into. Whichever your brain processes that as~"

"You can't possibly be that bored, Izou..." she said finding his wording amusing. He might as well be one of those people on the Argo. Fighing off monsters and doing gods knows what on a boat in the middle of a sand ocean. Eww, why did she think that. Kolin paused to rub her face. She had to get her mind off the desert at some point... and the man with her seemed pretty close to be doing that. He was looking at the clothing she'd put out and talking about it. All in relation to himself... she could deal with that quite a bit. "I'm planning clothes for my next face. Anything you get out of that is your own to undertake..." oh that was a bit teasing. "Also I didn't abandon you, I have a schedule to keep..." she said cutting her eyes. Maybe it wasn't enough, that he understood her a bit. Maybe she'd have to put in a bit more work.

A little while later, there was a devious smile on Izou's face. Oh, this was promising. Kolin looked directly at this man as he gave her a very specific hypothetical about doing things of a sexual nature with her. Oh? Well, she'd known him quite a long time, of course, she'd had sex with him several times... and he wasn't bad. He wanted to find out what she was like with her sacrificed sexual skills? "Ha! Almost don't believe me... but it's still moving around somewhere in that head of yours. If you really wanted something like that, I'm sure you could get it. If you could make me..." Wow, was that a bit bratty? Probably, but she needed something aggressive. She didn't need a soft approached she needed someone to take charge of this situation, but not just anyone like that little dicked Leorio. she needed someone worth stopping for. "I'm naked just because, do you plan to do something about it, or are you just going to keep talking?" Sass. Yep, that was sass. She was sassy before, but... never had she directly challenged someone into trying to get her to do something she would have said no to. That being said, she'd always shown a bit of favoritism for those who did what they wanted a bit around her. This man was one such individual, maybe he could show enough to keep her occupied and replace that terrible desert experience in her head.

"I can, and I am," he said in the most casual manner. A few more tossed articles were picked up by the man, each inspected with curiosity. Kolin was choosing an ensemble for her next form, according to her. From what he'd seen thus far, it seemed as if she planned to work as a stripper in her own city of prostitutes. "So yes, you're putting on shows? Dibs on first," he said further. Izou had been in this city for years now, and he'd yet to see anything of merit due to the lack of functions thus far. Kolin's arrival surely meant things would begin moving soon, but the previous years had been dryer than the desert beyond city walls.

That dryness seemed to be disappearing over the course of this conversation, much to Izou's satisfaction. The way Kolin spoke was challenging. "If?" he repeated with an upward inflection. Indeed, the thought was floating around in his head, with reckless abandon even. Izou wondered what sort of oral skills someone like her could have ever developed, thought said skill could only have been a few days old now. Was she any good? If not, he wasn't sure anything would be worthwhile. If she wanted to play this little game, though... he'd play along. Besides, he rather enjoyed a 'bratty bitch' from time to time.

"Oooh, a little bitchy with this one, huh?" With that question asked, there was suddenly nothing in Izou's location besides the falling articles he'd been holding. Where was he? Simply put, he'd maneuvered immediately into the closet Kolin inspected. In his hand now was a small, orange choker with a pentagram charm attached. "This one works with all that shit, by the way," he said while slipping said choker around the woman's neck, using the opportunity to pull her inward by the fastened accessory. "Now... I'd say I wonder what you've really been up to, but I just don't really care. You're the one with something to prove here, right? I'm not one of your dogs who'd believe you're the best to ever do anything. You're acting like that mouth can do more than boss people around, so shouldn't you be proving it right now?"

Izou claimed he wanted dibs on the first show. As one of her oldest cohorts she was likely to get what he wanted from her in most events. He even claimed to actually be as bored as she thought he was. She'd say that was a shame, but she was glad he wasn't having a great amount of fun while she was gone. He wasn't hers by any means but that didn't mean she wanted him satisfied when she wasn't around. "Huh, well that's good. I wouldn't want you finding entertainment before I got back anyways..." she said. He wasn't hers, that didn't mean she'd relinquish him to anyone else. More or less she wanted all attention, and she had his which was something of a bonus at this point.

"Yes, if..." and after she'd spoken but before she could carry on in a way which was most arbitrarily upset, he'd disappeared from in front of her. Pieces of clothes were dropping for no reason and soon enough he was at her rear fastening a choker around her neck. He claimed this particular face was more bitchy than her others. He wasn't wrong about that assumption either. She was quite a bit more easily unhinged with this face as well. Even so, his words were just the right side of what she wanted. A challenge presented. A bit of domination... further clarification that he wasn't one of her dogs, but something else entirely. He wanted her to prove something to him...

A strange light flickered behind Kolin's eyes. That was the right word, prove. He wanted her to prove herself. She scoffed, strangely this didn't come with violence like it had when Leorio had barged into her bath. No... she acquiesced. Kolin dropped to her knees before this man and began the work of removing him from his breeches. Once she succeeded with this she'd stare up at him further challenging him. She'd begin her work aiming to swallow him down her throat. She didn't give an ounce of warning before she took him so deep into her mouth. She avoided teeth but wanted to feel for herself something as deep as Jason had given her. Oh? Why would he pop into her head while she was doing this with someone different? It didn't matter, she'd push it out of her head and continue, at least his dick was more than big enough to work with. As big as Jason's even, though slightly less girthy.

Of course she didn't want him entertained when she wasn't the cause of it. Such was her way in general, the cause of something far deeper than any of the faces she wore in this world. It didn't matter; Izou would find satisfaction where and when he saw fit. It just so happened that, right here and now, Kolin was an ideal source of said satisfaction. She offered nothing but a scoff in response to his clear challenge. Well... to say nothing would be inaccurate, as she also took to her knees right away. "Kuku~ is that really all it takes?" he wondered aloud. Had he known this, he would have ignored the alleged preferences she showed the masses ages ago! Well, now he understood. Calling this one's bluff was a simple requirement to achieve an eventual release, and furthermore...

She had... actual skill. Izou was legitimately in awe when watching his entire shaft disappear into the throat of this blonde Avatar. Sure he was mostly flaccid at the time, but it was rather impressive nonetheless. "Hoho─ I'm surprised! Can you keep that up?" he questioned, knowing that with his growing excitement, he also had a quickly-swelling cock that was doing so within Kolin's mouth at this very moment. How far would these skills take her? He hadn't felt a single scratch from teeth, and that was strange for the inexperienced. Alas, he did have one qualm with her approach. "Taking it all from the start though? Bad move; where's the tease that's supposed to hype me up?"

Kolin withdrew this man from the depths of her mouth for a second or two. She'd learned enough from her experiences to not stop any of her motions. Instead her tongue flickered over the tip of him. This was done mostly so she could express her general distaste at his words. "Shut up, this is what we were talking about," she said a bit displeased, but she still hadn't stopped doing what she was doing. More mouth and more work, her lips closing around him as she continued.

According to him, he was surprised, and wondered if she could keep up the activity. Of course, she could. Hell, she could choke herself half to uconsciousness and not lose it. Was that something worth bragging about? Jason would have enjoyed that sort of thing. "I can do what I want," she snapped, seeming to not understand her shift in thoughts. Of course, as they moved along Izou's understanding came with critiques. How very... him. She was almost annoyed, but actually feedback was better than nothing. At the very least she didn't like what he was saying so she'd try a bit harder. Once again his manhood was removed from her mouth, but she reached with her hand and stroked while licking. All the while she looked at him with rather angry eyes. "Ugh! I don't remember asking your fucking opinion. I'm not here to tease you. You're supposed to be dropping dick into the back of my throat not being sassy!" Oh, how very forward. She would have never had to say something like that to Jason. Surely this one could get it though. He could help her along with the problem she was currently having. She'd only barely thought of Jason since arriving back so surely this was fine. She'd continue, from there, her mouth closing around him whenever he built up the proper erection she fully expected him to plunge as far back into her mouth as he could. It was what she actually desired, more than anything.

Was that what they were talking about? Yes, but that wasn't really the point. They could have exchanged banter about the sudden blowjobs Kolin seemed to be handing out for as long as they wanted, but convincing this woman to do anything she didn't already have in mind was not something any known people were capable of. Another positive could be taken from her retort, at least. Even when she pulled back to speak, she applied her hand to continue rousing him. If he had a mind to, Izou would have clapped.

She could do what she wanted, Kolin said. He'd hold her to that, taking it as a claim to her ability to fellate. He didn't anticipate disappointment after that; she was hardly one to tell him lies, as far as he knew. She was, however, one to bark, and bark... and bark. He was supposed to be doing what now? How interesting. Well, Izou was going to be sassy regardless of anything else going on; it was simply his natural way. He remained silent from then on, until Kolin managed to work him into full firmness... at which point, her final words would be taking proper effect as Izou's hand landed atop her head. "Right, right. Well, if that's what you're asking for. Didn't think you had an actual slutty bone in your body," he began to speak. That hand he applied to Kolin's crown was then used to push back her head. For what Izou had in mind, he had to remove himself from her mouth. Of course... such a thing could only be followed by a turn, made solely for the sake of having Kolin's back pressed against the wall. She claimed he was meant to drop dick into the back of her throat─ acquiescing to this wish could only silence her bitchy attitude.

As such, Izou used the wall behind Kolin to halt any retreat she may have considered while thrusting his hips into her face. There was an allowance for roughness implied by her earlier words, clearing him to do so without a care as to whether her head banged against the wall or not. She'd spoken as if she expected her throat to be used as a masturbatory tool, and... well, Izou had always been a fan of any woman who could function as an object. What would happen when a proper erection was jammed frequently into her windpipe? Izou could only hope she spoke those words while knowing how to deal with it, but he would find out soon enough either way. Maybe several moments of holding his cock there would result in her losing consciousness, and he could use it as a point of teasing later?

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast