Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: London

Ah... well, Nikki's clarification explained a lot─ like the fact that Ozzy had no recollection of her response to his final words yesterday! "Right, that... makes sense of how you didn't say anything about that, huh? Oh, I am thick!" he exclaimed, almost as if furious with himself for just a moment. "Sorry about that. Had I known I never said any of that stuff, I'd have just waited around until you woke up. Full disclosure, I was cream crackered!"

As he thought, the 'Ronnie' on the phone was Veronica herself. He could understand why Nikki and so many others thought highly of the woman; she was a hoot, and he hadn't even shared a single word with her. "Well for what it's worth, you don't have to do anything to make sure I don't go anywhere. I'm half ready to move in, ain't I?" he joked, despite the fact that he definitely brought a few different articles of clothing with him. As for him really going out for breakfast, Ozzy reached out to lift the bag. Within, there were two Styrofoam plates, each containing: fried eggs, toasted muffins, cumberland sausage, bacon, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, and baked beans. Of course, there was also the side of tea previously put down. "Yeah! Took the piss to find a place open so early in the morning, but I found a spot with fry-ups over in Chelsea. Oh! And I brought over those games, in case you wanted to check them out. Had a wash when I went to my suite though, so the food probably needs microwaving by now. My fault there; I was a bit sweaty after walking a few miles down the road."

For a moment Ozzy seemed well and truly furious with himself, Nikki looked at him curiously. He really had no reason to be upset... in her eyes she'd only woken up from a crazy dream and not much else. Besides all of that... he'd actually done nothing to earn any ire from her at all. According to him, he'd been wiped the day before so he really had meant to finish what he was saying and he wouldn't have left before she woke up, if he thought he hadn't finished that sentence. That was... amazing. Of all the reactions he could have had to finding out that he'd left pretty much without saying anything... this one was great. "Blimey." she managed looking sheepish. "You weren't the only one worn out. I probably wouldn't have woken at all, if Ronnie hadn't called. Though she normally calls like that when she's out of the country, she has no concept of time..." she mentioned of her sister. True enough, Nikki probably would have slept until he returned if she hadn't been woken by the phone call. And unknown to the lad, her sister had been giving her positive options to outweigh the negatives of her mind for a while. That was always good.

According to Ozzy she didn't have to do anything to get him to stay, he was ready to move in. She saw that upon his arrival and still could only laugh. "Well, that is definitely good. Wouldn't want to go to any extremes~" she said with a chuckle. Yep, she'd keep the bits about locking him up, and maybe killing him and dumping his body between her and her sister. You know... girl talk. "You walked to Chelsea?! For breakfast?!" Nikki was near outraged. She really didn't care if it was hot or not. The idea that he'd gone through so much trouble for what was in her head absolutely no reason was astounding. Her sister was quite right, she normally skipped such meals. She usually got so caught up in doing random things in the morning, she didn't eat until late evenings when she was famished and near death. Beyond all of that, he'd brought games, so they could play, and have fun... just the two of them? There it went again, she was biting her bottom lip... "You know that's like, abnormally sweet right?" she asked of the man. They could have breakfast and do whatever all day... she didn't really care. She figured he had plans and such... this was a convention, surely he had better potential things to do today than hangout with her in her room the way she was planning to do.

Of course he wasn't the only one exhausted from the previous day; they'd both been doing quite a bit since their meeting. Nikki herself had only woken due to a phone call, according to the lass herself. That was good; he'd have hated to be the one waking her due to not having this room's key... which was something else he forgot on his way out. "Good thing she's got bad timing then. I meant to nick your room key so I could get back in easy, in case you were still asleep. That bit got away from me on the way out," he admitted bashfully.

Nikki claimed she wouldn't want to going to any extremes, but that was exactly what he'd done... and what he would be doing in future. Realization of his willingness to do so, apparently came rather quickly alongside the realization of how far he'd gone. Chelsea wasn't very far away at all... in a car. The fact that Ozzy walked there, was a reason for shock. "Well yeah, and I know that sounds a bit extra... but, I didn't plan on going that far. I've no clue what's open in London at half four in the morning, but apparently that's the closest it gets." Ah, it seemed his defense of his actions was somewhat unnecessary. What he'd done was... sweet? Hardly so; Ozzy just thought it was fair to run out for a bite. Besides that, he wanted to share a few more experiences with Nikki... like all experiences ever possible! "That so? I mean, you're putting me up while I'm pretty much a stranger and all. Tea should be on me. I was also wondering if you had any plans for the day. Or, if you do have plans, if you'd have me along. I could head back after breakfast, else─ no bother at all."

Ozzy thought it was good, Nikki's older sister had bad timing. Apparently, he'd originally planned to take her room key and let himself back in before she woke up. That indeed would have been a surprising turn of events. "Ah, I can give you one. I mean, hotels always give two anyways. And I have the one in my phone case and the other on that table by the door..." she said. Yes, she was exactly this sort of person. Granting access to her person, one random bit of information at a time. Was it strange she still planned to just give him further access to her person? Not to Nikki. No. Now was the time to sink it home to lay proper claim... her sister was right. She was far too into this guy to want to do anything but throw herself all in. Still she couldn't help but find herself staring at him, looking all bashful about his lack of planning in this case. He was gorgeous but right just now she thought him cute. Not in a diminishing way but just in general.

According to Ozzy he'd woken up before 4 am and had gone in search of breakfast. He claimed he hadn't intended to go so far, but the place in Chelsea had been the only one open. "Oh, right. Makes sense, definitely just walk halfway out the city for breakfast at 3 am," said Nikki sarcastically. Still she wasn't upset at all. She was pretty happy about it. She'd never been around anyone but her sister who cared that much about her wellbeing in general. She'd already found all of his actions to be so much for her, she couldn't really help but feel truly touched by his work. "Is that really a thing. I'm pretty sure I kidnapped you yesterday~" she said in a manner most teasing. Of course, he went on to question her plans. Wondering if she'd have him along or if she had anything else to do. He claimed he'd leave if he wasn't needed or wanted after breakfast, but... Nikki couldn't really allow that. She managed to look a tad bit sheepish for a moment. "I don't actually have anything planned for the day. I figured I could treat this whole thing like a mini holiday," she explained sheepishly. "I was hoping to spend the extra time with you, if you don't have anything else to do..."

Apparently, Ozzy would be allowed the spare key to Nikki's room. That was an interesting development; he'd have to keep it in mind to offer his suite's spare as well. "Oh, brilliant! I'll try and remember it next time. Maybe I'll slip out to drop a few more surprises later, even," the lad said. After doing something as ridiculous as seeking breakfast before any normal hour of the day, the sky was the limit. Maybe the next day, he'd use his strange waking hours to find somewhere worth going for both of them.

At present, the only worthwhile place to be that Ozzy could give consideration to, was this very hotel suite. It could have been his own as well, but there was a certain feeling of belonging when invited to Nikki's instead. She even went on to claim she'd kidnapped him the previous day. Well, they did leave the convention in her limo... and she did literally pull him into her room. "Does that count as kidnapping? I guess so, huh. Well, far as kidnappings go, that one was pretty goddamn hot. Snatch me up whenever you fancy," he insisted. Considering all that happened after he first entered this very room, Ozzy could do nothing but be absolutely elated. Luckily for him, Nikki had nothing planned for the day. With that being the case, it seemed she was willing to spend the day with him. "Even if I did have plans, I'd drop the lot in a heartbeat," the lad spoke, beaming as he did so. "Let's have us a nice visit then, eh? Then you can tell me all about how that application's coming along~"

Oh? There was no negative commentary about her offer of a spare room key. Nor did he have anything bad to say about her plans to monopolize his time in anyway. She figured that would have felt a bit threating in to his freedom. And while it was true he did seem to be the one actively pursuing her, she was just as invested in making sure he knew that she wished to have him around. Besides she trusted him already. "As you like then. I like a nice surprise or two~" she confirmed her desire to hand over the room key. Beyond this point, she was having a very good time, and now she was watching as Ozzy seemed to be gathering himself a bit more. He was already pretty confident and now he was having even more fun.

Their start of yesterday could indeed be seen as her kidnapping him. Even though by all accounts he was a willing pariticpant. Apparently that participation wasn't limited to past events either. It was hot? She could snatch him up like that whenever she felt inclined. She cut her eyes in his direction while they contained a devious light. Did he have any idea what he was agreeing to when saying something like that? "Blimey, you can't say things like that... I might take you seriously," she commented. What was more, he didn't have plans and was willing to spend the day with her. How exciting. She couldn't help the big smile that spread across her face upon having this sort of confirmation. In fact, it only got bigger as he clarified. "You really know what to say to me, Ozzy," she mentioned only being a little teasing. She was certain being treated as such a priority did strange things to her. He was bound to be on the receiving end of a lot of strange treatment given her own desires if he made himself that available. "Sounds like a plan to me," she agreed, still bearing a pretty bright smile. She really wanted to spend time with this lad. How were her ideas about keeping him around panning out. Well, she'd all but decided to keep him around. The truth of the matter was, if he didn't choose to leave, she'd never make him. That is where she was... actually that wasn't entirely true, she didn't want to let him leave either. Yep, moved right along to crazy. As such it was only right that she didn't necessarily make it easy for the lad to walk away right?

Oliver went about organizing the things he'd brought in, separating food from his electronics by putting the latter on another table. As for his extra clothes, he slung them over the sitting room's couch for the time being. Perhaps later, those would fit into a closet somewhere, but his priorities were elsewhere for now. Apparently, he knew just what to say to one such as Nikki. Moreover, she said he might be taken seriously by saying such things. Well... that was the point of saying it in the first place, wasn't it? "I wouldn't have opened my mouth if I didn't want to be taken seriously," he said, offering nothing but the facts. If she wanted to take him seriously and drag him randomly into a room, closet, vehicle, church or anything, he'd always be a willing participant. To even imply anything else would be a grievous underestimation of his adoration for the lass.

Besides the cut and dry of the matter, there was no doubt in his mind that Nikki had given proper consideration to his words. That look in her eye told the tale better than words ever could, and demanded a similar expression be sent back her way. Whatever she had in mind for their time spent together, now that both parties had confirmed their interest, was all good in his book. Actually, giving her a once-over... and another... he figured it would be a simple day in. "Bloody hell, smile like that again and I'll go buy a ring. So... no makeup, sweats and a small top. I usually call that sort of thing a pizza, booze, tele sort of day. Anything specific tickle your fancy for starters?"

According to Ozzy he wouldn't have said anything if he didn't want to be taken seriously. A quick narrowing of Nikki's eyes happened in this moment. Did he know how she was taking his statements? He couldn't really, but that shared look implied he knew at least a little of how her mind worked. And it was in general working a great deal of overtime in the moment. "Well, I guess I already did the kidnapping part~" she mused. She could take him seriously. They could go along and do a great many things. She wouldn't let him walk out of her life at this point... she wasn't interested in anything less than him.

And there it was again, that little itch in the back of her mind. The one which told her, to do something more than what she was doing already. Ah, but what did it want now? She'd already agreed to spend time with Ozzy today. And what was more, she'd confirmed her desire to be in his presence. And what was this? He made the claim that if she smiled at him like that again he'd buy a ring. Her eyes widened. She hadn't done anything out of the ordinary, still something about that claim made it so she couldn't at all wipe the smile off her face. "You can't say things like that and expect me not to smile more... bloody hell if I know how to not smile at a comment like that~" she flirted. Oh yes, she was beyond the point of hiding her interest in this man. After all, she'd all but proclaimed a certain desire to do things with this man. As for what he actually had to say though, after giving her a once over or maybe a twice over, Ozzy seemed to have a pretty good idea of what Nikki would be doing with her day. "Pizza, booze, tele? That actually sounds like a great day. To be fair I wasn't planning to go out. The first couple days of a con are usually kind of boring. Aside from being on the panel I wouldn't have shown up at this one for a while...." she stated in a matter of fact manner. Of course, soon after she was asked what it was she wanted first. What tickled her fancy?

Well there was a very simple answer to that. Oliver Williams. He tickled her fancy. More or less... she wanted him. To spend time with him, to keep him around, to just... have? Yeah. That was about right. So when asked such a question she thought it over with great consideration. They had all day. All week... their whole lives even. But she wasn't sure if she got enough of him just yet. He'd brought them breakfast though, but... it already had to be microwaved. It could wait a bit longer right? There it went again, as she thought it over... she began to gently bite her bottom lip. What did she want? Well, there was that little itch gnawing away at her mind... and why shouldn't she? Why shouldn't she satisfy a rather sudden and new desire? Everything she'd experienced so far said that nothing negative could come from having such a desire if she pointed it at Ozzy. Everything she knew so far said she wanted to point such a desire at Ozzy. "Blimey, I really can't think of anything else... postpone breakfast for a bit? I mean... I'd rather have you tickle my fancy at this point~" she mentioned in a haphazard way. Oh, right. Nikki was being a bit direct herself. She was already approaching the couch. She'd have him sit, she'd occupy his lap and... kiss him good morning. Yes... that sounded like a great plan. Food could wait.

"See? No harm, no foul. Or... maybe no pain no gain works better? Nah, probably not," Ozzy ranted. True enough though, he'd already effectively been torn away from any and everything else he would have done, as he would have been simply from Nikki agreeing to accompany him. There could be nothing else more worthwhile to him than something that involved the lass. Noted as well, was the fact that he could easily make that smile return to Nikki's visage, with something as simple as... the compliments that spewed forth from his mouth with the ease of a broken faucet. "That's brilliant! I'll keep a smile on your face 24/7 at this rate, that being the case~" he teased. Despite the nature of his words, Ozzy knew it would be him who could never again be rid of a wide grin.

Pizza, booze, tele. Such was what Ozzy reverted to with great frequency, whenever he actually wasn't streaming some video game or otherwise. Nikki showed some interest in doing exactly that, much to his surprise. He actually figured her downtime at home was spent drawing up some new design, or something else of the sort. Discovering the more normal side of the lass was only becoming more interesting by the moment. "We should do pizza booze tele. If you like, I can pop out while shops are still open tonight, maybe grab a few?" he inquired.

Now then, what tickled the fancy of Nikoleta Corbyn now? Apparently, it wasn't breakfast, but instead the idea of Ozzy doing a bit of... tickling as it were. This revelation came after just a bit of deliberation, which featured another bite to that plump little lip of hers. Could Ozzy ever not have his attention dragged directly to that gesture? No, of course not... and in this case, it could only be taken as a positive that he did. He was quite sure his heartbeat became far more powerful than necessary, just for a single thump. "Well, since you've gone and put it that way..." he said openly, mostly taken aback by the sureness of Nikki in the moment. The fact that she made such an offer beyond an already-heated moment like they experienced the previous day, implied a level of interest that he simply couldn't believe. Ah, but even if he wanted to be in disbelief, there was no arguing with the fact that Nikki was already en route to the sitting room sofa. He followed along as if it were his duty, only to be dragged onto the sofa and straddled immediately. Well, this was a refreshing way to start the morning properly─ damn the thought of breakfast! What's more, she kissed him in this position. Ozzy could hardly think of a fitting response that wasn't taking hold of her sides and let his own lips meet that soft press against them. He may have been a bit shocked by the turn of events, but that didn't at all make him anything but willing to progress.

A giggle, escaped Nikki as Ozzy tried to work his way through an old saying which applied to her 'kidnapping' of is person and the relative outcome. She couldn't really tell, if it was the wrongness of the statements or just the fact that he'd said it, which made it funny. But regardless she'd appreciated the effort. As far as she was concerned as long as they were in agreement to keep hanging out, she had no problems whatsoever. What was more, Ozzy seemed more than content that he could keep smiles on her face by way of compliments. Nikki in turn was satisfied that they all seemed to come from such a genuine place. There wasn't any real ulterior motives in what he said, he was simply opening his mouth and those things were falling out of it. So long as that was the case, Nikki could accept the words he felt her without qualm and bask in the happiness they provided. "Whoa, take it easy on me mate~ I don't know if my face could take the workout~" she mused. Of course, there was no problem in her accepting his compliments. Perhaps eventually it'd be obvious why this was the case, but for now, they could continue their dance of discovery.

Speaking of, Nikki couldn't know how much Ozzy was enjoying learning of her normal self. Even so, she'd pretty much mentioned that she was absolutely normal, and though she did often participate in the things he imagined. Drawings of new designs, sewing of certain prototype pieces even sampling fabrics and other such things. She was also still a young woman of her age, she liked video games to unwind, spent way too much time editing her videos from youtube and enjoyed drinking in the right situations. As such, something as normal as the idea of pizza booze tele, was absolutely enticing. "Yeah. It sounds like a pretty good time to me~" she said more than excited just to share some new activity with the lad. It didn't really matter what. Or rather.... it only mattered as much as her brain made it matter in the moment.

Instead of being caught up on such thoughts, Nikki found herself prodding Ozzy with a certain wish of hers. And to her surprise he willingly accepted her call for immediate affection and sexual gratification. He even verbalized his acquiescence and would easily be found in the position she wanted. Nikki was straddling his lap and pressing her lips into his, it started off as soft but there was a certain desire beneath the initial press that made her lean further into him. Ah, this was a great way to start the morning. What was more, he only seemed to feed into her building arousal, hands upon her sides seemed to give her reason to relax. Her own hands were busy. Her finger tips gently traced the lad's jaw to his neckline. And when she finally pulled back she found herself studying the details of his face from this position. He really had a great shape to his face, nice lips too... Ah but what would always catch her attention would be those gorgeous golden eyes. It really wasn't fair for someone to have eyes that nice. "Oh, I forgot... good morning, Ozzy~" she said happily before her lips were back against his, moving with an increasing bit of desperation. Those gentle tracing fingers eventually would be found around the back of his head buried in his hair while her hips shifted in his lap. She pressed herself close enough that they were only separated by their clothes, but she could feel her heart beat speeding up already. She'd enjoy this, from this angle and this level of comfort. Oh, she could stare into this man's face forever.

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast