'Alright. Should be right around this...' The male's mental musings came to a screeching halt when he found the panel, or rather, a pair of bunny ears atop a mass of luxurious purple hair. Oh, there was no mistaking that combination of things. Once more, a bit of deep breathing was key as he stepped forward. He approached from the opposite side of the table, thinking the woman seemed a bit taller than he imagined. No, that couldn't be right; he knew her height precisely... unless it was a lie, but he doubted that. Heels were surely the answer. Ah, he'd love a good look at those─ wait, no, focus! He had to introduce himself, right? That was the polite thing to do, and something he was very adept at doing... in any interaction that wasn't driven by a likely unhealthy state of admiration. Lucky him, though; his approach from the rear allowed him a very interesting view... of himself, in her phone.

Who'd have thought that his lack of ideas for introduction would be met by the perfect setup for a hello. Well, maybe perfect wasn't the word, but it was a start. "Please, if you're gonna follow me, do it while I'm not looking. I don't think my heart could take the impact," he said. In truth, he may have given himself a heart attack... or maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration─ just a bit. "... Also, as far as hellos are concerned, tell me that was a ten of ten. I thought way too long just to end up with bugger all to say, so..."