What a relief that was. Ozzy's head was almost spinning, though his groin continued to throb away within Nikki as she lifted herself. Ah, that wasn't just some simple lift. Simultaneous orgasm had been achieved, and in the afterglow of it, that crippling tightness remained. Ozzy simply couldn't go soft. If he did, he may have been crushed by the pressure! No, surely that was just some ridiculous thought in the moment. Either way, with Nikki against his neck, he reached out to place his hand against the back of hers. She didn't need to move just yet─ not at all. "That's not the half of it. You think you're shocked?" he questioned, his breath reduced to an erratic state.

Nikki mentioned her allowance of some selfish indulgences. What an interesting time to do so, and to ask what it was Ozzy wanted. What did he want? Rather, what would he say he wanted? "Well it's not like I'm short on things I'd fancy doing to you," was his first comment. What even were the limits? He'd like to believe the sky, but that was surely asking for too much. Oliver didn't simply want to do things; he wanted her to enjoy the things he did. Ah... now was the time to put himself fully on the table, he supposed. "I want..."

A clause hung in the air. He didn't need to finish it just yet, so he took the time to wrap his free arm around Nikki's midsection. While standing, he lifted her as well. Off to the bedroom─ that would be the only place suitable for his current desire. With every step, his still-pulsing phallus remained just barely within the lass he carried. Eventually, he was lowering her onto her own bed, and lowering himself over her. Now was the time to complete that sentence, nearly a minute out from its start. When he spoke, he took the time to lift her legs. His knees found the mattress; they would both need to be fully atop it as Nikki's legs were pushed back, back, and back even more. Could her knees reach the mattress as her undercarriage rose into him? He'd find out while those golden hues stared hungrily into that adorable little face of hers. Oliver often wore a happy grin, but for Nikki, he had another─ one that nearly sported a pair of fangs. "I want you..." he said while continuing the effort to pin her knees against the mattress. "... to admit something." Still not done, it was time to push his girth into her again. The additional lubrication of earlier would be quite useful, but only so much, considering the angle he was aiming for. "I want you looking at me every day like you look at your new favorite project. I want you to say I'm yours, and you're mine. And honestly, I want to see if I can make you look piss drunk and completely mental while I'm having at you, just so I know I'm having an effect. That alright with you, Nikki?"