It was only natural that he avoided affecting Nikoleta's movements in any way; there was no way he could think to make any improvements on what was happening. There was no sensation to chase─ he had the best of it already. Clearly it wasn't enough for Nikki to 'pull herself apart at the seams' as it were; she had to be constantly pulling something vital from within Ozzy as well. Yes, that was how it felt in the end. He felt it in his core, constantly, the ever so gradual progression toward ejaculation. It was in his urethra. Was this preejaculate, or was it the fluid of Nikki herself slipping its way into him? He couldn't tell. There was too much going on, and the idea of finding an answer was lost to the internal curves and... eventually...

There it was again. That barrier at the conceivable end of Nikoleta's interior was reached by her own devices. Oliver received a bit of a pinch, sudden and sharp, very much unlike the previous day. Was it bad? No, not quite. Actually, he could call it a nice jolt added to the increased slickness found within the lass. Another jolt came in a more metaphorical sense, targeting his mind. Could Nikki have been serious with her words? Surely they were spur of the moment nonsense, but Ozzy thought somewhat differently about the matter. "Ah─ promise? I'd be cross if you said that, and I didn't at some point wake up to this. Don't take the piss out of me, eh?"