With both phones having Bluetooth enabled, an exchange was made. If Ozzy's adoration of this woman was ever in question, there was an interesting image defaulted to his contact exchange. Specifically, there was a picture of Ozzy himself, as one would expect... though he was in his bedroom, sporting a Blue Lotus-print t-shirt, and surrounded by her merchandise. Yes, there was even a body pillow of the woman next to him as he sat atop the bed... just as there was a life-size cardboard cutout of her against the rear wall. "Yep. That's me as well: Mr. Ego Inflation," he commented in passing as he worked through saving Nikki's information under her nickname. Acknowledged as attractive by the woman, he was also directly pinned as a stalker once more. That was fine; there was nothing more worth dedication to the male. "You ought to get the special edition if you want the part that mentions me. It's the one with bunny ears on the cover, in case you weren't privy. Now, go about keeping an eye on me, and I'll keep a pair on you. Well... I'd do that anyway. So, what now? Check for any extra setup on the booth? Cut out for tea now? Skip to snogging? Slap me for saying that last bit without thinking it through first?"