Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: London

Amidst all that moaning, groaning, slipping and plapping, there were words to be shared with Oliver. She fancied his choice in movement, clearly─ an excellent realization, considering he didn't plan on stopping any time soon. Ah, but there was more. Specifically, Nikki's words were an announcement that never reached its conclusion due to... well, another form of 'conclusion' being reached by Nikoleta herself. Arms wrapped around his neck gained tension, and his groin was squeezed tightly enough to make further movement rather difficult for a time. Luckily enough, that angelic sound ringing in his ear at the time was enough to halt his movement at the end of his most recent thrust. A smile spread across his face; he couldn't stop it from doing so. Their lips were separated at the time, but Ozzy never retreated by more than a breath. As he huffed and caught his breath for a moment, he let his face casually brush against hers, lips just gently touching as that slightly smug demeanor escaped his maw once more. "Come off it; you're not near done yet," he said cheekily. "Tell me proper next time, eh? Don't go wordless on my account~" Ah, he could (and often did) listen to her talk all day, about everything or nothing. Now that she had such words to share, especially with him, he thirsted for every syllable she could possibly offer.

Of course, there was more. It was always the case that he could never get enough of seeing and hearing Nikoleta Corbyn, but now, he couldn't get enough of this feeling either. Not yet renewing his movements, he chose to adjust his grip. At this point, things were almost destined to intensify over time. Cheeks required spreading, so Oliver took one in each hand, grasping for dear life and seeming infinitely satisfied to be doing so. Well, it was certainly one way to keep holding her up. "Besides, you're in charge, aren't you? Better keep the lines open, else I regrettably give you something other than the best possible day~"

At the peak of her flourish, Nikki had the feeling of the movements of Ozzy come to an end. By the time she opened her eyes, he was looking at her, rather smugly that bit of his personality leaking through once more. Of course, she had no problem with this, in fact, she found that exact little smile to be one of the best ones to cross his face. She'd meant to tell him properly about that finish which encroached upon her, but it was hardly her fault that she hadn't been capable of it at the time. What was more, she was hardly able to be upset about it, given she got more cheeky commentary from Ozzy for her trouble, she'd forego telling him lots of things if he would continue speaking to her like that. "Blimey, I can't really argue when you say it like that~" she mused just as cheekily. Actually, her enjoying his words was rather interesting. Still they were speaking directly into each others faces. From this close she could see every detail of those golden eyes and the words he spoke hit her ears with a peculiar cadence and tone. This man was mesmerizing to her. Ever so gently she bit down on her bottom lip, he wanted to be informed properly next time... well she could try. Hell, right just now she was almost certain she'd do whatever he asked if he said it while looking at her like that.

"I can... ah... try. It's not like I meant to stop talking just then..." she admitted with a hint of bashfulness taking over her visage. She wasn't the sort of woman who didn't know exactly what it was she was looking for. She wasn't bad at communicating or anything like that... but this man, he really took it out of her. She could feel herself collapsing under the weight of his perfection. She needed to belong to him as much as he seemed to want her to, it was a weird realization to have while he parted her cheeks. She sharply inhaled at this change in grip and her womanhood seemed to clench gently at the thoughts running through her head. She could only do more, never do less. She was in charge was she? Hm, she wasn't so certain. "I don't know about that..." she said closing that breath worth of space between them, she kissed him again, sucking in his bottom lip before she spoke again. Her lips would softly press against his as one hand traveled the expanse of his back while the other buried itself in moist locks. "You're filling me and consuming me, Ozzy~" she mentioned in that same soft tone. "I don't think you have anything to give me but the best possible~" she mused. She couldn't limit this to the day, she didn't see it as just now. He was erasing her past, consuming her ideals and presenting her with so much more she could hardly hold it all. Her cup had been replaced and overrun and there was nothing left in it but Ozzy. "Keep giving it, yeah?"

Couldn't argue, could she? Lies; she most certainly could argue anything she wanted. "You could. Bite your lip like that again, and you could probably argue me down to doing anything. The bloody hell is a limit anyway?" he joked... partially. There were many things he'd never done, but Ozzy couldn't really imagine telling this woman 'no' in any situation. Such notions would only become more factual in moments like the following, when Nikki took his bottom lip between hers. A subconscious sigh left him to creep its way along the woman's face as he throbbed within her. Did she think, even for a moment, that she was anything but the orchestrator here? Impossible. Ozzy was quite sure that if she requested he tongue-punch her rectum, he'd do so happily; there was no escaping the fact that she held unlimited power.

"That's the goal, innit? Best I've got, on-demand instant delivery. Free shipping as well, since it's you ordering~" he said. Right, he was instructed to keep it going, wasn't he? Another press of lips preceded any other movement, but did not transition naturally into acquiescence. Since she fancied her lip being bitten so much, he decided to do the honors for her this time. Oliver's teeth were tugging on that bottom lip as he lifted her by the rump, plunging upward into her undercarriage each time she was lowered again. He didn't quite move with reckless abandon or anything, but he just about crossed that threshold the same way he crossed one in a physical sense, more consistently than prior moments allowed. And so, the climb would begin anew toward greater metaphorical heights, greater literal depths, and a greater form of the best day Ozzy ever thought he'd experience.

According to Ozzy if she merely bit down on her lip again like she had so recently, she could argue him down about anything? How strange. Nikki barely registered that habit of hers as something she was doing, it was simply a reaction to her thoughts and trying to gather them. If something she hadn't done on purpose could gain her so much favor, she was quite sure Ozzy would be truly at her mercy if she was trying actively to seduce him. Ah, well she had a lot of evidence supporting that, considering both of his physical reactions to having her take his lower lip into her mouth. It was just a little tease, still she couldn't stop her own reaction to that throbbing which made her tighten around him once more. "That's a lot of power to give a single girl, you sure I won't go mad with it?" she asked him in a somewhat joking manner. It was very much outside of her character to behave badly, she'd likely not use that information against him in anyway, well... not in anyway he'd find unpleasant. It wasn't as if she was a girl full of odd tastes or some strange need to take advantage of him. To be fair... as he was, he was already providing her everything she wanted. Anything after that was simply extra, maybe even extras she'd not thought of yet.

Ozzy apparently had the goal of doing all these crazy things to her. "That's so much, Ozzy~" she couldn't help but moan that sentence. Her lip was bitten again but this time by Ozzy's teeth, she couldn't help the gentle noise that fell from her maw. What was he doing to her? She obviously enjoyed that to some great extent. What was more he began moving once again, as she'd asked, diving deep into her body, meeting the end of whenever he moved her hips just right. Ah, he was in complete control of her body and she didn't mind at all. Her arms tightened around his neck as she held on to him. Her mouth eventually broke from his as she placed kisses along the side of his face into his neck. Once there she flicked her tongue over the spot where his neck met his collar bone, eventually coming to suck and gently bite at it. All the while she had but soft moans and softer words to offer. Praise, but whispered from a distance close to his ear. "Ozzy~ You're going to be the end of me~ You're spoiling me, you know?" she asked almost playfully but it was the truth. Every deep stroke, every kiss, and every shared word was ruining this lass for any other man who ever spoke to her. She'd never take romantic interest in another person again after this day. It was the best thing she'd ever thought... considering what Ozzy was like. Surely, he'd take responsibility for it, right?

When next Nikki opened her mouth with the intention of producing words, what came from her was a question. Yes, it was clearly rhetorical. Yes, he was going to be answering anyway. At this point, keeping up some amount of conversation was about the only way to breathe without doing so directly into someone else's mouth. "Don't think I'd mind. You, mad with power over me? Sounds like a dream," he claimed. Indeed, it was a dream to think of a reality in which Nikoleta Corbyn flexing her ability to have him at her beck and call. He couldn't truly know how close to reality that was, so it was of course his duty to keep striving for the reality he desired.

And strive, he did. To say he was 'spoiling' Nikki was an understatement of what he planned to do. Giving her the world? No, that wouldn't be done. Such notions were pitifully unrealistic, but one could always fantasize... so he would offer a fantasy they could both live in, if things came to that. As for what was real, he'd deliver nothing short of his best effort in all regards. So long as she continued to accept, his 'best' would only become better. Now was a wonderful example of that. The efforts of Nikki's mouth against his neck and jaw belied an acceptance of his current work, so his hips responded with gusto. Between general vigor and the shower's heat, he could hardly tell what was making him sweat now. It didn't really matter; luckily all sweat was immediately rinsed off anyway. The steam, though─ maybe it was getting to his head as well, but did he mind at all? He certainly didn't seem to. As far as Ozzy was concerned, he was quickly developing an immunity to any madness that didn't stem from his obsession with Nikki.

Nikki's speech had indeed been rhetorical, even so it was answered by the man currently moving himself within her body. He made the rathe audacious claim that such an arrangement would be like a dream to him. A gentle moan escaped her, he had to know such offers made to her were going to be taken eventually. He had to realize by now that she was already preparing herself mentally to be his in a manner which was both exclusive and obsessive. "You keep saying things like that to me, Ozzy~" she teased him just a little. "It's like giving me permission... I'll really have to take it~" she finished that statement and it would seem playful. It might even seem like it was just banter, but Nikoleta Corbyn was far beyond general banter at this point. No, presently she was at full blown, taking this man for myself and not telling anyone about it, levels of crazed. He was her new favorite thing. An obsession she just discovered that she already didn't want anyone else to have.

It seemed her tongue and kisses granted her the ability to control Ozzy's movements a bit. At the very least, he responded to such actions with increased vigor on his part and that was... wonderful. Also it was terrible. Nikki could feel herself coming undone again, and it was all his fault. That constant knocking against the end of her, how was she supposed to hold this together? Her own body was turning against her, each stroke caused her to clinch and tighten before only a gentle bit of relaxation. But those intervals were coming closer together... she could feel that dreaded but happy tingle starting from the tips of her toes and spreading to her head. Her finger tips aching as she held on for all she could. "Ozzy, what are you doing to me?" there it went again. She'd eased back a tad to look into this man's face and found herself nibbling gently at her own bottom lip. This man absolutely had the nicest eyes she'd ever seen. "Like this... I can't resist. I'm cumming~" she got that one out at least. Well, considering how many they were deep it was about time she was actually able to say something. She supposed they weren't just sneaking up on her anymore. But how many more strokes did she have before it was upon her. Before her body tightened and those tingles branched over her entire body? Two. Yes, that sounded right. With two more strokes she couldn't stop herself from falling to this lad's motions, her eyes closing for just a moment. Extra slickness would find itself between her legs as her body relaxed from all that building tension, a gentle moan escaped from between her lips. He had to know he was making her crazy, it was so obvious.

Ozzy did keep saying such things, and he would continue to do so until his last breath. Even here and now, he existed in some phantasmal realm far flung from the real world. It had been less than two years since he even knew of Nikki, but he felt as if lifelong dreams were being realized over the course of this day. To think, he likely wouldn't have even come to the convention this week. Even with an outstanding offer of a five-star hotel suite, there were better things for him to be doing... until he learned who he could share a panel with. Lucky him, finding that out before a decision was made. "Haaa~ take it, and whatever else you fancy," he insisted between the heaves and sighs.

Sweet release encroached upon Nikoleta again, and Oliver once more relished in being the cause of it. This time around, that voice he always longed to hear managed to announce climax. Could Ozzy have been more elated? Surely not. What he could be, though, was more active. There was great purpose in his desire to hear those words from her, and it was all for the sake of contributing something... more. As that wave washed over the woman, and over Ozzy as well in a more literal sense, there was one thing he thought was worth doing. Movements alone had been embedding him deeply into her core, but as that orgasm began, he thought to purposely breach that final barrier within her, thrusting with utmost gusto and holding that forward position thereafter. Never did that grin fade from his face, even as he simultaneously forced his lips against Nikki's with enough vigor to press her head against the shower wall. If she had some issue with wetting her hair, he thought it was far too late to be concerned about that already.

Offers from Ozzy were so free, Nikki was finding it harder and harder not to become the crazed fangirl that was obviously inhabiting her mind. She could apparently take that permission and anything else she fancied. Well, he was on the list of things she fancied. Oliver Williams was at the top of the list of things she fancied right at the moment. She hoped he was aware, perhaps it would become more clear for him overtime. She couldn't imagine what this would have been like for her if she'd been stuck on this panel with anyone else. But right just now, she was happy it'd been him and not anyone else.

Right at the moment though, she was finding her climax and something else. She'd actually been able to announce it properly this time, and it seemed that Ozzy had more yet to offer her, this time he added extra depth, plunging past that barrier at her end on purpose. She moaned harder, finding herself pressed against the shower wall. She cared not about the state of her hair, she brought everything she needed to be ready by the time she would need to be seen again. Beyond all of that, there was a certain extra tension as that wave continued. How could she ever like anything after finishing like that? The pulsing of her nether didn't seem capable of stopping. What was more, Ozzy chose now to bring their lips together, he kissed her as she moaned this happy finish with this extended push into her core. "Aaaah, fuck me... I'm never going to recover... This is it. This is the dream. No one else will ever be enough," she mumbled once their mouths parted, and her body found some form of relaxation. Oliver Williams was everything after a stunt like that, she'd never even be able to understand another man speaking to her after this. They simply couldn't compare. Too many goods she had complete control over, nothing else would ever be satisfactory. He was stuck with her now... he had no idea how very stuck. Oh, she swore just now didn't she? That was rather rare...

What an interesting occurrence. Ozzy had literally every reason to expect Nikki's orgasm, but no reason whatsoever to anticipate what would come from her mouth when their lips separated. The sentence alone was enough of a surprise, but was that a swear he heard? After watching every public video she'd ever uploaded, he couldn't say he knew that word was in her vocabulary. "Bloody hell," he mumbled, staring in awe while overtaken by the suddenness of it all. "I half thought you didn't have that sort of thing in you. Still, pretty fucking hot to hear that in your voice," he proclaimed. Lowering her once more onto her own two feet. Strangely though, he clearly wasn't satisfied with doing just that. Placing her down was enough to remove him from her nether, but that wouldn't suffice at all. As such, he placed her down facing the glass instead.

His place would be against her back now, as he leaned into her ear. He'd lick at, suck and nibble at the lobe, he'd blow, all while taking hold of her hips. Ah, and he would also complete his earlier clause. "If you ever fancy saying that to me again, I won't be very upset at all." These words passed Oliver's lips almost on a whisper, traveling directly into Nikki's ear while his manhood pressed into her sex from quite the different angle this time. Oh, he needed this feeling. To have the sensation of her rump against his pelvis as he dug his way into her was a treat and a half, even in his imagination. What would it be like when he knew this feeling physically, at his greatest depth and with a very different angle stroking against Nikki's inner walls? Finding out was, of course, a must.

Nikki had said a swear word. Her public persona didn't use them very much but every once in a while, one could tell that her formative years were spent in the company of her young adult sister. Whatever the case, Ozzy seemed to be astounded... but he didn't seem at all displeased. No. This man was in awe, he seemed to find it to be just another thing about her, that he liked. That was enticing, and embarrassing, and Nikki couldn't quite figure out why. "Blimey, " she muttered once more. Of course, he would say something like that. Ah, this man was truly adoring of her, in ways that she couldn't realize. She was lowered once more, placed on her feet facing the shower wall. Ah, he would do this... she supposed she had no problem with such a situation, though given the depth he could reach facing her, she was quite sure she was about to have her internal organs rearranged.

Ah, but he was already at her back, paying a strange amount of attention to her ear. A gentle exhale would happen and the lass couldn't help but moan. Why were her ears so sensitive? "Aaaah~" she moaned as he prodded her again from a whole new angle. Beyond all of that, it seemed that she was being told she could swear at him more if she felt like it, and he'd likely enjoy it. Her body unconsciously moved back against his manhood so pressed against her entrance. It was very likely he could slip in at the provocation. She couldn't really help it. "Well, they do slip out from time to time. I won't hold them back on purpose if you like~" she mentioned. She didn't go around swearing all the time, but if he didn't mind she wouldn't consciously change her speech pattern around him.

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast