Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: London

In the aftermath of Nikki's accidental swear, she seemed adorably taken aback by the attention brought to it. It was understandable that such things slipped out from time to time. He, too, had a public persona that had to be a bit more politically correct than his casual self, but there were always those who didn't discard theirs so freely as Ozzy did. If she wasn't going to consciously hold herself back, all the better. Now that he'd reached this point after meeting Nikki, it wasn't the version of her he'd known for months upon months that he wished to see. Clarification of that fact came as he met the press of her rear with a very purposeful movement of his own hips. As expected, he did begin slipping right in. His left hand slid its way up her torso from its original place on her hip, while his right hand remained in place. "I would like. Don't show me Blue Lotus; show me Nikoleta. Loud or silent, shy or abrasive, I don't care how it comes out. Long as you're real, I'll love it," he said, meaning every word that passed his lips. There was a special note to be made about current context as well, and Ozzy thought that required a bit more attention than mere implications. That attention would be paid as he continued sliding his way home within her womanhood. "Don't go holding back on me, either; especially right now. Doesn't make a difference if you want to be intimate or just have a raw fuck, long as you want me to be doing it. Even if you wanna kick me to the curb when it's all done, it's more than a guy should be able to ask for, innit?"

Nikki was taken aback by this lad's words, but there were several reasons for that. Nikki was a pretty private person by her own nature, so most often people didn't really get to know her. She could count on one hand the number of people who understood her beyond what she presented outright. Ozzy would find himself counted among them with relative ease, over the course of this day, the idea of that was only more cemented by his follow up words. Ah, and they were delivered post a very enticing forward movement of his hips which was met by her own slightly backward flexing. Oh, this was going to be nice... Oh but not just from the standpoint of sex. Ozzy made the claim that he wished to know her, not just her public persona but her. He even said that regardless of what that her was like, he'd love it so long as she was real.

Nikki was given a moment of pause, her eyes widened and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. "That's..." she couldn't even speak on what that actually was. That level of acceptance was far too high, it was abnormal... she seriously couldn't let this man escape her. She had to have him... as completely as she could. He had more to say even, whatever she wanted in endeavors like this as well? "Really?!" she finally managed to question rhetorically, as her hips moved backward. "You're too much you know... I don't hate it at all though. I don't see myself kicking you to the curb ever..." she said with a playful little smirk. She looked over her left shoulder at him and gave a playful wink. "You're definitely making me crazy, and I'm inclined to let you keep doing that..." she mused playfully. "Actually, yeah... do exactly that. Go faster, drive me crazy... I'll let you~" she was already meeting his thrusts, she could go for a bit more... actually, there was that itch in the back of her mind again... the one that led her to rather impulsive decisions. Why not?

Oh, the nerves Ozzy had been dealing with earlier were entirely gone by now. Nikki's every reaction was feeding into his confidence. He had her in tow now; all he had to ensure was that she was good and hooked, it seemed. She said she wouldn't be kicking him to the curb, but he wondered if even that was enough. No, his ego wouldn't tolerate that. He didn't really want her just accepting the fact that he threw himself at her constantly, never ridding herself of him. What he wanted was for this absolute addiction he suffered to be something mutual. Shared madness between the two, almost codependence as it were. Luckily enough, Nikki claimed she was inclined to be driven mad by him. Good; that was all part of the overall plan. Faster, she said─ so she was choosing the latter option for now then. Without a doubt, Oliver could and would acquiesce, and happily so. He began his assault against her core properly, haste building one thrust after another. "You'll let me drive you crazy? Huh," he said with a chortle. "Best thing I've heard yet. I fancy seeing your crazy side too~" With that, Ozzy did the one thing he always intended to do─ his best. His thrusts were stabilized only by the clasp on Nikki's hip, which felt as if it kept him grounded against the shower's slick floor. Even so, he hadn't a single withdrawal about this approach. She said faster, so faster he'd go, even if he had to continue speeding up until his stamina was expended.

Speaking of things which were unknown by most people. Ozzy was about to see something very rarely seen by anyone, it was invisible even in her bikini because of her massive amount of purple hair. Between Nikki's shoulder blades was the sign of her rebellious youth. A small line tattoo which was an open lotus blossom in stylized brushstrokes and in the middle a little bunny in the same style. The lines of the lotus were blue, and the rabbit was purple. Obviously this was designed by her at some early point in her life and it often went unseen. But since he was now ploughing away at her by her own request her hair had shifted enough for this little thing to be seen.

Oh, but she didn't have much time to consider what he might be seeing on her exposed back, she was much to engrossed in her hips meeting those thrusts increasing in speed. He really was good at doing what she asked. She was beginning to wonder why he was willing to go to such lengths, but she couldn't deny enjoying herself. Actually, how long had it been since she'd experienced something like this? Oh... she'd not had a shag in over a year... not had one of this quality, ever. "Yeah... I've been on a spiral since we met~" she mused about this craziness. He wanted to see her crazy side eh? "Say that now~" she teased. Of course she knew what her actual crazy was like... things like watching her pace around the same spot for an hour an half while she tried to get a design just right.

Well, there was always one thing Oliver didn't expect, and it happened to be... anything previously unknown about Nikki. As dampened hair fell out of place to unveil her back, he saw something rather interesting. He wasn't aware she had a tattoo of any sort. The two things featured in that little display of art were undoubtedly symbolic of her chosen identity. Ah, but that was a distraction Ozzy couldn't mull over. Talk about a spiral; he was falling into an endless pit of madness since the moment Nikki showed even a sign of interest.

What would Nikki's 'crazy' side be like, he wondered. He wished to know her unseen vices and faults alike; everything from the most random source of pleasure, to the darkest source of anxiety. What if he could be the one to enforce the former, and fend off the latter? Time would tell, perhaps. Regardless of what future he was allowed to traverse, the important subject was the present. It just so happened that the 'present' in question involved slamming himself into the core of another person, whom he'd harbored an obsession for over the most important chunk of his life thus far. As for what she had to say, naturally Ozzy had yet another quip to offer in response. "I'll say it again. And again. Might say it thrice."

It was a strange thing to consider, but the girl known as Nikoleta was indeed full of randomly surprising things. A tattoo, swears, and a spiral into madness were likely the lesser end of all of the things which went beyond her public persona. But, it could be easily stated that she could reveal that much about herself in only a few short moments. Ozzy, given their current interactions was the most likely to find out. She did intend to keep him after all. Though that probably didn't describe well enough what she actually wanted. She fully intended to hold this man hostage and keep him from everyone else... no need to say that though... that would be legitimately crazy. No, instead she would concentrate on that legitimate pounding she was now receiving. And how delightful that was, each forward thrust met by a backward push... she could really get used to this. She didn't like this sort of thing all the time but... right just now she could appreciate it, considering the build up to this point.

Beyond that lovely feeling building in her torso, there were words which when spoken made her smile fairly widely. "Oh? Well, I definitely won't stop you~" the lass mused. If he truly wanted to get to know her, she definitely had no problem with showing him all of who she actually was. He'd already gotten past the basic test of not being a toxic gamer nor outright crazy. And he was an amazing lay... yeah, that was kind of important considering... Nikki couldn't find a single complaint within her body and what was more, only this man's praises were being offered even within her own mind. In appreciation of his work, the semi-constant pulse of her nether... she was really going to have this happen again. She truly wasn't in control of her own body and that should have been scary but instead it was... exhilarating.

In and out, to and fro, there was no end in sight for Ozzy's repeated thrusting. He couldn't stop these movements, and he wouldn't bring himself to, as per Nikoleta's request. Actually, even if she wished for him to stop, he probably would have found great difficulty in doing so. Those echoes were back in full force, but the quality was quite different. Every time Ozzy pushed forward, his pelvis rammed into the comfort of Nikki's posterior, which almost seemed to feed into his bounce-back. Oh, there definitely wasn't any stopping at this point, nor even much slowing down. Every time he moved forward, Nikki's backside knocked him back. In the same breath, her canal seemed to be sucking him inward, lending to the overall ferocity of their ongoing session. As if he couldn't get enough already, these facts only made things more exciting. What was he to do besides add a thrill of his own?

One of Ozzy's hands had already snaked its way up Nikki's torso, so it continued moving to take her by the chin, tilting her head to the opposite side while Ozzy himself leaned inward to partake of her mouth once more. At the same time, his other hand abandoned her hip to slide its way between her legs, caressing her love bud as he thrusted away. At this point, poor Nikki was sure to be kept in place only by the glass ahead of her, what with Oliver's weight so brazenly pressed against her backside. Regardless, this new take seemed to allow him even more freedom when shifting.

The back and forth of their combined motions would soon be meeting some additions. Nikki herself already seemed to be leaning towards another proper finish, and it would only be hurried along by Ozzy's extra additions. To give credit where it was due, Ozzy was taller than Nikki with longer arms and more torso to work with, so he was soon using one such arm to tilt her head back towards him. And then once more they were kissing. Her own tongue would soon aim to slip forward into his mouth while she breathed heavily. Those backward movements of her hips continued, that wet suction of her nether continued and would only become more exhaustive. The other hand previously used just to hold her hip, was shifted between her legs. Once again, Nikki would know what it was to be dually stimulated. "Fuck... if you do it like that, I'll come undone," she moaned her observation.

Ozzy's girth moving in and out of her body with swiftness, while his fingers teased her pearl mercilessly. She'd done nothing to deserve this extra treatment, but she couldn't say she disliked it. Happy sounds and heated breaths escaped her between kisses, and the added stimulation had that knowing tingle in her limbs start up all over again. "Ozzy~ This is too much... I'll go mad," she whispered in his face. She was almost light-headed from this semi-constant heat. Ah, but a cooling sensation came as well. Her body was soon pressed against the glass of the shower. The slightly colder glass sent a shock through the sensitive portions of her body, her nipples were hard and suddenly confronted by that coldness. The softness of her breasts made circles as well. From the outside this passionate tryst would have likely looked a bit too vigorous, but she did nothing but enjoy it. Her hands were against the glass as well, each stroke of his manhood and movement of his fingers causing her hands to clench in response. The knuckles of those perfectly manicured fingers moved along the glass with a great deal of strain. She could barely feel it, no... that numbing tingle was upon her and she was bubbling over. Her thighs tightened a bit seeming to lock his hand in place. Extra slickening for his fingers would come as well. "OZZY!~" Yep, she couldn't get it all out this time either. just his name this time... but that was fine, right?

There it was again─ that tongue which refused to grace the public ear. Oliver adored hearing such words for reasons he couldn't understand; perhaps due to being the cause for some lack of normal control. Of course, there was also the physical use of her tongue as he kissed her. Such an intrusion to his mouth demanded a proper retort, so Oliver grasped that tongue with his lips and sucked on it. If she was to go mad from all he did, he'd be making sure she didn't half-ass the trip to mental instability. Everything would be fine if they were both a pair of nutters, right? While Ozzy tasted the woman's tongue as if it were a popsicle, he held it between his teeth long enough to offer a rebuttal. "Go mad, lose your shit. We'll get you sorted either way," he said.

In one shining moment, Ozzy's fingers and phallus were all slicked in a way simple shower water could never manage. No, this was a proper lubricant of the natural variety, erupting from Nikki's loins as his name echoed through the bathroom in her voice. Indeed, there was a great deal of satisfaction regardless of the fact that she only managed limited speech. What that speech happened to be, was more than enough to leave Oliver swooning his way through one final thrust. "Oy, stay with me though," he added during the release of her tongue and the removal of his hand. Heated breaths were swapped to and fro, and though Ozzy may have seemed apt to allow Nikki some reprieve, he was taking a bit for himself when he stopped moving. That damn shower was failing to cool off at any point. He may have liked that about this hotel, but the steam was starting to get to him. "Feeling lightheaded by chance?" he wondered aloud.

Ozzy truly was too much in some instances. Right now, he was sending Nikki on a one way trip to some cataclysmic loss of self. She'd aimed to enter his mouth with her tongue and had it assaulted in return. He sucked on and bit it, in the most irresistible fashion. She really was going to end up crazy eventually. Perhaps one day it would be a thing she properly discussed with Ozzy, how very out of character he made her simply by being himself. Ah, what was more he managed a few words while holding her tongue hostage, they'd get her sorted, even if she went mad? That was a lovely thought, and strangely she felt it was very perfectly possible.

Still this leg of their journey would come to an end with one more mighty thrust from Ozzy. Perhaps only saying his name in that moment was truly fine. Whatever the case, he wanted her to say with him, which was also fine. She wasn't completely gone or anything though she admittedly felt a certain amount of weakness in her knees. Standing on jelly legs, leaning against the shower wall, with Ozzy still in her face and buried between her thighs was rather entrancing. Still, she was admittedly just a little light-headed. "Hm, yeah... a bit actually. Credit to the hotel though... that is a lot of hot water. Between the potentials of fainting and pruning though... might be time to get out of here~" she managed as that steadily paced beating of her heart aimed to return to something resembling normal. Ah, but that was sort of difficult wasn't it... what else would they do. How much could they possibly fit into one day? Why was she so mentally willing to find out? Well, those questions had a singular answer, tied directly to Ozzy.

Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast